[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pinkie Pie Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 259
Thread images: 136

File: 1476384258784.jpg (282KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1476384258784.jpg
282KB, 1000x750px
Here we are again with the sugar filled physics defying Panka
Anything and everything Ponks is welcome here
>>
>>28742954
This thread doesn't die 'til I do or the story ends

>>28737431
>That familiar numbing sensation overtakes your body once more
>Slowly you allow it to build, drifting into it like you would a dream
>As you feel your body relax and fall to the ground your mind goes blank

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>You are currently walking beside your would-be father-in-law Igneous into the deeper parts of the rock field
>You say would-be as this stubborn old pony refuses to give you and his daughter his stupid blessing
>I mean what more does he want? you couldn't be happier than you are right now having Pinkie Pie in your life and the fact she refuses to leave your side for more than a points to the fact that she probably feels the same way
>Despite all this and the support you two are getting from the rest of the family he stay stalwart in his refusal to give you his blessing
>Even Pinkie has gotten to the point where she's willing to go through the wedding without it but you have to try
>Pinkie's family is very traditional, even more so than the Apple family
>Because of this you want to try an honor one of the few traditions you know that actually passed over from Earth when you came here, getting the father's blessing
>You want to prove to Igneous and the rest of the Pie family that you're willing to put in the work to make Pinkie happy
>But it's not just for them, it's for Pinkie herself too
>That mare, Celestia damn it she has done so much for you here, more than you could ever repay her for, but you're gonna show her that you're willing to give everything to make her feel as loved as she's made you feel
>Starting with convincing Igneous to bless the wedding
>He said that he refused to have any further discussion in the matter unless it was done in private which means one of two things
>This is your last chance to win him over
>Or he intends to bludgeon you to death with a rock then use that rock as your tombstone
>>
>>28743012
>The fact you can never get a clear read on his face doesn't give any indication as to which comes next
>You almost find yourself losing your balance as Igneous abruptly stops in front of you forcing you to halt before you trip over the stallion
>Looking around you find yourself well away from the farm house, nothing but you, rocks and Igneous for miles and miles
>Not including that town you've heard the family mention every now and then
>Turning to Igneous, he is now facing you, classic stoic face and all
>This stallion always gave off an unnerving vibe about him, whilst you try to hold your composure you still find yourself nervously rubbing the back of your neck
>"Well Anonymous here we are. Should you have any reason as to why I should bless the joining of you and our daughter in holy matrimony, speak them now"
>You find yourself jumping ever so slightly when Igneous finally decides to speak up
>Sadly his question throws you of and you find your mind coming up blank
>Just like every important exam you ever took
>Focusing yourself you try putting together a solid argument, yet come up with none
>As you stand there Igneous simply shakes his head
>"Just as we thought"
>As he begins to head back to the house you find your mind going into overdrive, desperately trying to damage control the situation
>When still nothing comes you slump your shoulders in defeat
"I love her Igneous"
>This stops Igneous dead in his tracks, ears perking up to catch your hushed voice
>Turning to face you once more his posture shows that you now have his attention once more
>"Continue"
>Standing up straight and running a hand through your hair, you let out a sigh to find your mind empty once more, empty of all things except for images of Pinkie, when you met that fateful thanks to the help of Sid
>When you proposed to her under your old willow tree
>The memories bring tears to your eyes and a smile to your face
"That's it"
>>
>>28743016
>Turning to Igneous his eyes are slightly squinted and his head is tilted to the side
>"What doth thou mean?"
"I mean that's it man, that's the only reason I got, and the only reason I need, I love her"
>Igneous' mouth hangs slightly agape as his eyes take on a look of disbelief at your words
>"Surely thou cannot be serious Anonymous"
>You simply shrug your shoulders
"What other reason would I need"
>"Having the Choosing Stone confirm your bond to our Pinkie would make for a moderate start"
>Igneous snorts at you and you find that as he gets slightly more agitated he uses less traditional phrasing
>You chuckle slightly to yourself at the mention of that stupid stone
>This only earns you a deep glare from Igneous
"Look Igneous, I don't need a glorified rock to tell me that me and Pinkie are meant to be together. That I love her. Cause I know that plenty enough already, thanks to this"
>You point to your chest to emphasize your point
"Feeling my heart skip a beat, feeling like I can't breathe, just by looking at Pinkie tells me everything I need to know"
>"Such things are still not enough for my Pinkie!"
"Then what is enough Igneous!"
>"For one! Being able to give her children! Being able to give her the love she needs, that she deserves!"
"Oh what and I can't give her that love! HUH?! and why would that be!"
>"BECAUSE KNOWING HOW YOU USED TO ACT YOU DON'T KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT SIMPLE COMMON COURTESY!"
>As the conversation goes on you and Igneous' voice grow into booming yells, echoing across the plains
"ALRIGHT! FINE! I WAS AN ASSHOLE WHEN I CAME HERE! I WAS! BUT PINKIE HELPED ME AND FOR FUCK'S SAKE IGNEOUS! I AM TRYING TO BE COURTEOUS! I AM! BUT YOU ARE MAKING THAT VERY DIFFICULT WITH YOUR BULLSHIT!"
>"SHE ONLY HELPED YOU BECAUSE SHE HAS BECOME NAIVE FROM BEING AWAY FROM THE FARM FOR SO LONG!"
>>
>>28743021
SHE HADN'T LEARNED EVERYTHING SHE NEEDED HERE, THAT'S WHY SHE SHOULD HAVE STAYED HERE! THAT'S WHY SHE NEEDS TO FIND A PROPER STALLION, TO SETTLE DOWN HERE WITH SO THAT HER CHILDREN ARE NOT TAUGHT SUCH FOOLISH IDEALS AS WELL"
>You bury your head in your hands letting out a muffled exasperated scream at what you're hearing
>How could he possibly be that dense
>Throwing out your arms to both sides you continue your argument, finding your voice becoming a little hoarse from all the yelling
"YOU THINK THAT THIS! IS WHAT SHE NEEDS! THIS! LOOK AROUND YOU IGNEOUS! THERE IS NOTHING HERE! NOTHING BUT THE SAME BORING SHIT OVER AND OVER, DAY IN! DAY OUT! IF YOU THINK THAT THIS IS WHAT SHE NEEDS THEN YOU ARE NO FATHER OF HERS! YOU KNOW NOTHING! OF WHAT PINKIE NEEDS!"
>"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT SHE IS MY DAUGHTER OF COURSE I KNOW WHAT SHE NEEDS!"
"IF YOU REALLY KNEW WHAT SHE NEEDS YOU WOULDN'T WANT HER TO EVER SETTLE DOWN HERE! SHE NEEDS TO BE WITH PONIES! TO MAKE THEM FEEL CARED FOR! BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT SHE DOES!"
"That's what she did..."
>Igneous seems taken aback by your now hushed tone
>Glancing back at the farmhouse the image of Pinkie chatting with her sisters and mother flashes through your mind and you can't help but smile
"...Igneous. Back when I first came here ...you were right. I was a complete mess, never wanted anything to do with this place. I just wanted to go home. But the thing is I don't know why. I had barely anything there. My mum and dad were in another country enjoying their retirement, I had few friends that I hardly ever spoke to, and I barely got by each day"
>Turning back to Igneous his eyes are squinting at you once again, curiosity in them
"Yet. It was mine. Somehow I got by every day because I worked for it, and I guess I didn't want to give any of it up. I was terrified of it changing so drastically that I just desperately clung to it."
>>
>>28743022
>Giving an exhausted sigh your mind is now filled with how things were back on earth, when you weren't at work your whole day was spent on your computer, flicking through countless things just trying to get the day to go by quicker, occasionally messaging your friends, the one thing that remained consistent was your visit to /mlp/ you'd read up on a few green updates, shitpost and post Pinkie Pie whenever best pony was mentioned
>New images fill your mind again, back to when you first met her, bleeding out with her friends pinning you down, and when you looked up at them, they showed real concern, like you were one of their closest friends, and despite your flailing, you still trusted them none the less
"Pinkie brought me out of that, she gave me something that hardly anyone back on my old world would give me, a chance. That's why I want to marry her Igneous, to give back everything I owe her."
>"But we still wonder as to why we should bless the ceremony"
>You turn to face Igneous completely and give him a small smile
"Because you're going through the same thing I did"
>This takes Igneous by surprise and breaks his stoic posture for a brief few seconds
>Shaking himself out of the shock he turns to face you once more, the slightest glare on his face
>"We fail to see the comparison between yourself and I"
"Well like I said Igneous, I had so little that I didn't want to lose any of it, and you..."
>Taking in the surrounding you nod to yourself, confirming your own thoughts
"...you have just as little as I did, but all of it means so much more to you. A farm handed down from generation to generation, and a small family you helped raise. Now one of them wants to run off with a space monkey in clothing and that terrifies you"
>Glancing at Igneous from the corner of your eye you see him with his firm stoic expression holding, but his eyes give it away, he's coming over to your side
>>
>>28743025
"I know that losing something you have, when you have so little is terrifying, but when you let it go, and see what comes next. It's amazing..."
"...and I swear Igneous, with everything Pinkie gave me I will repay her double everything she has given me. Because I know as well as you do the love she needs and deserves, so don't ever think otherwise."
>Finally turning to face Igneous you see he has become conflicted, pondering your words
>Eventually he lets out a sigh and looks back up to meet your gaze
>"Can you swear but one oath to us Anonymous?"
"What's that Igneous?"
>"Should anyone hurt Pinkie in a way that causes her to cry. Make sure hurt them just as bad."
>You can't help but smirk at the request
"I promis Igneous"
>Letting his head down Igneous lets out a long sigh, then takes in a deep breath, bringing his head back up and locking his eyes with yours
>You know what's coming but you can't help but feel your stomach turn in anxiousness
>"Very well Anon, the courtship of you and our daughter Pinkamena Diane Pie has our blessing"
>Taking a few seconds to process what Igneous just says you can't help but jump for joy and punch the air, one of the biggest smiles you've ever had on your face
>Kneeling down you embrace Igneous as hard as you can
>Realizing what you just did you stand back up and try to regain your composure, clearing your throat before you talk again
"Thank you Igneous, really"
>Igneous simply looks up at you and flashes you a small grin, to quickly for you to tell whether that actually happened or not
>"Thou art quite welcome, now come, let us return to the family"
>Following behind Igneous with a new spring in your step you can't help but smile, imagining how Pinkie will react
>Pinkie
>You're bride-to-be

>>
>>28743031
Returning to consciousness you find your self with your face in the dirt and your ass resting on a rock
>Quickly righting yourself you look around you see Igneous slowly approaching you
>Oh shit you hope he didn't see you
>Standing up you decide to meet him halfway
>Stopping in front of him you find yourself rubbing the back of your neck once more
"Uhhh hey Igneous. So what did you want to talk about?"
>Seeing his face you are surprised it isn't in it's usual stoic mode
>Instead it is hardy and determined, this unsettles you even more than usual
>"Anonymous, word of your losing your memory and forgetting our dear Pinkamena, have left us troubled for many a night, whilst we have heard of your few returning memories, we would take you to the Choosing Stone in hopes that it could return memories of Pinkie"
"How would it do that?"
>"After you and Pinkie were wed, we saw how your bond only grew stronger, becoming as sturdy as bedrock, we are sure that upon touching the Stone, thou would know that connection to Pinkie once more, and hopefully, your memories restored"
>You simply smile at Igneous, you appreciate what he's trying to do, but you know it isn't needed
"I appreciate the idea Igneous really. But just like just like I said last time. I don't need a stone to tell me to love Pinkie. All I need is this"
>Patting your chest once more you see Igneous expression soften slightly, 'til it becomes stoic once more
>"Hmm we though thou might say that..."
>As Igneous voice trails off he turns around to head back to the house
>But just before he fully faces away from you, you spot a small smile on his lips
>Smiling to yourself as well you head off back to the house once more
>As you reach the house you creep up the stairs and into your room as carefully as you can
>Seeing Pinkie lying there peacefully you almost don't want to disturb her
>However you see her hooves reaching out to something in front of her, a small whimper escaping her lips
>>
>>28743037
>Quickly heading over to the bed you gently bring the blanket up and climb in next to Pinkie, placing a hand on her cheek and stroking it ever so softly
>You soon find her hooves wrapped around your neck and her head nuzzling your chest
>Wrapping your arms around her to bring her into a hug of your own you place a small kiss on her head, allowing sleep to wash over you
>The next day you are waved off at the station by Pinkie's family as you both get ready to make the long journey home
>This time however you find yourself sharing a space with three other ponies
>Upon seeing your size each pony tries wriggling down the seats to make more room
>Quickly waving them off you pick up Pinkie and place her in your lap, allowing her to settle down and catch a bit more sleep
>As you stroke her mane your mind begins to wander as you gaze upon the rapidly passing scenery outside
>Tomorrow was the weekend
>Maybe you should check out this Ogre and Oubliettes game Spike was going on about a while back

That's it for this update, next stop, Twilight's Castle for a guys night, as always let me know what you thought of this one I always appreciate critisism
Also I've never done anything close to a D&D style anything so give me some suggestions on the type of antics you'd like to see Anon and the others get into

On a side note >>28743022
the first two lines are Igneous but because I wrote this in the pastebin to deliver it in bulk I had to cut that part in half and forgot to add the >
>>
File: 1436916033797.gif (2MB, 248x271px) Image search: [Google]
1436916033797.gif
2MB, 248x271px
>>28743048
>Next stop, Twilight's Castle for a guys night
>>
>>
File: 1476662297970.gif (362KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476662297970.gif
362KB, 1200x600px
The ride never ends
Long live ponk threads
>>
File: 1476037535277.png (334KB, 754x823px) Image search: [Google]
1476037535277.png
334KB, 754x823px
>3 posters
are ponkafags a rare breed or something?
>>
File: 1464960667082.gif (502KB, 469x469px) Image search: [Google]
1464960667082.gif
502KB, 469x469px
>>
File: 1465023846207.gif (432KB, 497x497px)
1465023846207.gif
432KB, 497x497px
>>
>>28743821
Kinda. I've just been lurking the threads recently though.
>>
File: 1470251176540.gif (1MB, 508x508px) Image search: [Google]
1470251176540.gif
1MB, 508x508px
>>
File: 1464727429921.png (69KB, 585x411px) Image search: [Google]
1464727429921.png
69KB, 585x411px
>>
File: 1463018897335.gif (31KB, 417x290px) Image search: [Google]
1463018897335.gif
31KB, 417x290px
Any favorite ships, I mean scrunch buddies?
>>
>>28743944
Me & ponk

I may have an issue
>>
File: 1475955097805.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1475955097805.gif
1MB, 500x281px
Hello guys working on the Ogres and Oubliettes part but it may take a while since I've never played D&D (even though I would love to) so a lot of it is just gonna be random adventure stuff
Again feel free to give any ideas on what random shit you'd like to see in it
Also, have my favorite ponka that skin tight suit is just top unf
>>
>>28744009
Anon rolls a Nat 20 while punching the BBEG in the nutsack .
the force of the blow turns the BBEG into a woman
>>
File: 1476725474839.jpg (53KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
1476725474839.jpg
53KB, 500x456px
>>28743821
>3posters
Me, Roman and the third guy replying to himself
>tfw lonely
>>
File: 1472533211575.jpg (2MB, 1488x1984px) Image search: [Google]
1472533211575.jpg
2MB, 1488x1984px
>>28743821
>>28744066
I'm here too. I think its just that we can be a bit scatterbrained and happy to just browse other threads a lot.
>>
File: 1364530396537.png (257KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1364530396537.png
257KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: 1474955331304.png (540KB, 1023x767px)
1474955331304.png
540KB, 1023x767px
>>28744390
>Gummy's shit-eating smirk
u cheeki breeki
>>
>>28744036
I like the way you think
>>28744155
you know I'm very much like you
I remember reading a post on another thread that the people act like their favourite pony
in this case that seems pretty accurate
>>
>>28744432
Rarifags and Dashfags are sure as hell competitive about who is the best, that is for sure. And Applefriends have kept their Princess AJ thread alive for years through hard work.

The theory has some gravity to it.
>>
>>28743048
could i get the pastebin for the story mang?
>>
>>28744570
here you go pham
http://pastebin.com/Kvup2Unp
>>
File: Maximum_overponk.gif (235KB, 500x281px)
Maximum_overponk.gif
235KB, 500x281px
>>
File: 1475978010370.png (622KB, 1078x1104px)
1475978010370.png
622KB, 1078x1104px
>>
>>28743821
the thread is just getting started
>>
File: 1475860618973.jpg (131KB, 640x788px) Image search: [Google]
1475860618973.jpg
131KB, 640x788px
>>28746040
damn right
keep the thread going friendos I'll be posting the next update tomorrow as I write it down to keep the thread going
>>
>>28746085
awesome
>>
>>28744009
Ay, I have a personal experience with D&D that is safely qualified as amusingly retarded. Had a character 'accidentally' insult a very powerful witch, because lulz.

I spent the next two sessions trying to find a cure for the curse she hit me with. My half-elf ranger was polymorphed into a neon green hamster.

That could fly. And had 25 strength.

The GM may have been slightly retarded too.

Thing about D&D games is to just have fun in a heroic setting, and not being scared to stir the pot if you have the right kind of GM.
>>
>>28746945
>tfw no friends interested in D&D
>>
File: 1477276521439.gif (1000KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1477276521439.gif
1000KB, 400x400px
>>
>>28743821
I mostly lurk /mlp/ looking specifically for these threads because it makes my Pinkie Pie tulpa happy. Sometimes I'll bump with lewd pictures of her, but usually I lurk and look for pictures that I don't have saved already.

Occasionally someone will ask about how to make a tulpa and I'll go into detail about things related to it only to get ignored once people realize there's more to it than just waifus. Sometimes I'll share one of my Let's Play videos here once I've dumped 5 or more images related to Pinkie Pie.

Usually though I just lurk. Generally speaking the more I socialize the more it becomes apparent that I'm a walking cringe machine. I'm just glad that ED generally doesn't care about making a page about me at this point, especially since I'm buddies with one of the admins of WrongThink and a moderator at cripplechan's /baphomet/ board.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1477283876966.png (2MB, 2033x2428px) Image search: [Google]
1477283876966.png
2MB, 2033x2428px
>>
File: 1476394888512.png (326KB, 1280x991px)
1476394888512.png
326KB, 1280x991px
>>
File: 1474552365299.png (609KB, 1500x1938px) Image search: [Google]
1474552365299.png
609KB, 1500x1938px
>>
File: 1470094181579.png (225KB, 696x652px) Image search: [Google]
1470094181579.png
225KB, 696x652px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aijN8460wDU
>>
so much unf ITT
>>
>>28748039
Sorry for not replying last time, got caught up in googling all the hard words.
>>
>>28745547
>>28743493

I love gypsy!Ponk stuff. It is very her.
It does make me think though, about her song in the very first episodes.

Granny Pie gave Pinkie a lot of advice as a filly, and it sounds like she was quite unlike Igneous and Cloudy, what with insisting Pinkie laugh at her fears. She also seemed to have a depth of lore, having told Pinkie about the Mirror Pool.

So, I am thinking that this unseen Granny Pie is a gypsy type, a black sheep in the family just like Pinkie is, but instead of being a premier partier and friendship machine, Granny Pie is an adventurer, out to see the world, but still returning to the family every now and again, bringing stories and gifts and sage advice for a young filly who feels out of place.

I feel like there is a big story that can be told here. Anyone interested?
>>
>>28748748
reminds me of the KTurtle comic about how granny pie is a pegasus and pinkie's penchant for floating on ballons is from trying to be close to her
>>
File: 1469295469407.png (390KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1469295469407.png
390KB, 900x1200px
>>28748662
It's fine.
>>
File: hnnnnnnnnnng.png (380KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hnnnnnnnnnng.png
380KB, 1024x1024px
I want to have consensual marital sex in the missionary position with a pretty pink horse.
>>
>>28749295
don't forget for the purpose of procreation
>>
>>28749459
No, just romantic sex for the purpose of being closer to each other.
>>
File: 1477346590671.png (511KB, 1024x1024px)
1477346590671.png
511KB, 1024x1024px
sad ponka makes me sad
>>
>>28743048
>Well its Saturday in magic horseland and you have decided to take Spike up on his offer back at the hospital to play some Ogres and Oubliettes
>You make sure to give Ponka many a cuddle and kiss before heading out since you might not see her 'til the end of the weekend according to Spike
>It is a guy's night after all
>Yet Pinkie never seems to be able to get enough, like a child asking for just 5 more minutes on the TV
>"Are you suuuuure you have to go Nonny?"
>You ruffle Pinkie's mane and give her a boop on her nose making her detach from your leg
"Sorry Pinks, I just wanna see what this whole thing is like, and don't worry about it, I'll be back before you know it"
>"Awwww alright Nonny"
>Pinkie gingerly scratches her fore-hoof with the other looking at the ground clearly pondering something
>As she looks up you find yourself unsettled slightly by the face she's making
>Half-lidded eyes, ever so slightly biting her bottom lip and a glint in her eyes she begins to circle you like a shark
>A pink fluffy shark
>"You know Nonny, if you like the idea of role-playing so much..."
>She props herself up on your side and leans into your ear
>"...maybe we ought to try it sometime"
>Her words hit you like a truck and send your mind whirling in a million different directions
>Looking at Pinkie with your jaw on the floor and your eyes threatening to pop out of your sockets you look for any sign that she's joking
>After holding the look steady for 5 seconds she sticks her tongue out at you and drops back to her hooves, snickering slightly
>"Hehehehe don't worry Nonny I'm only playing with you, honestly go have fun at your guys night"
>Bringing a cloth out of nowhere to dab at the sweat that had formed on your brow you try your best to rid your mind of the many, MANY mental images that, that sentence had put in your head
>Looking up at Pinkie confirms the fact she was toying with you and Anon Jr. her face returning to its usual bubbly state
>this mare
>>
>>28749715
>Giving Pinkie one last kiss you head out of Sugarcube Corner stopping at the door
>Turning around to face Pinkie you open your mouth to say something only to immediately be cut off
>"Don't even think about saying what you're thinking of saying Nonny"
>The slight glare shuts you up completely and you begrudgingly head out to the BUY OUR TOYS castle deluxe
>As you open the doors to Twilight's castle you find that hardly any of the candles have been lit, leaving an eerie to the place
>As you trudge down the halls you see a much brighter light coming from one of the doors further down the hallway
>Finally reaching the door you hear voices coming from the other side
>Upon opening the doors you identify them as Spike, Big Mac and Discord as they all look up from their game board as you enter
"Sup guys"
>"Hey Anonymous glad you could finally get away from Pinkie, are you ready to enter the world of Ogres and Oubliettes?"
>You give Spike an affirming hum hoping beyond hope you haven't massively fucked up
>Sitting yourself on Pinkie's chair you glance around the table looking at the others' characters
>Discord is an archer, Spike is a wizard and Big Mac is a warrior
>A regular band of merry men which you slightly hope to turn into misfits before the game is done
>Though one thing that really catches your attention is that there's no sign of your character
"Hey where's my guy? Or did he die or something?
>"Pffft Nito? Dead? OHOHOHOHO my dear Anonymous you do know how to make me chuckle"
>Looking up at Discord you give him a questioning look
"Nito?"
>"Yep"
"Nito?"
>"Of Incog"
>Placing your elbows on the table you rest your chin on your arms leaning forward
"I'm listening"
>Spike reaches into the box that holds all of the game piece and bring out your character
>A crudely drawn picture of yourself wearing what appears to be a Shaolin Monk's garb you see him with fists clenched in a fighting style
>>
>>28749756
>"This. Is Nito of Incog, a fighting monk who was a teacher in a quiet temple in the woods After the Squizard ransacked your school you headed out to find justice"
>This gets your attention, sitting up straight once more you allow Spike to finish speaking of Nito's background
>"You have points in strength, and agility working like a glass cannon"
>Giving a slight nod you reckon that you could probably get into this now
>"Well that's all fine and good, but now let the real game begin"
>Discord suddenly begins to grow in size looming over the three of you, creating swirling storm clouds around himself
>"Are you gentlemen ready to enter the world of Ogres and Oubliettes?"
>Looking over at Big Mac and Spike you see them both frantically nodding their heads
>Giving a simple nod of your own Discord snaps his fingers and the room is engulfed in a white light forcing you to shield your eyes
>When your vision finally returns you see the three of them dressed in their characters items
>Garbunkle, McBiggun and Wuzz if you recall correctly
>Looking down at yourself you see a plain Shaolin Monk's robes and slightly calloused feet
>Looking at the surrounding areas you see many scattered bones, splintered arrows and shattered swords covering the battlefield
>Whistling at the sight you look to Spike hoping for an explanation
"Hey Sp- Garbunkle what's up with all the spooky skeletons?"
>Turning to you a look of realization hits him remembering the fact you had lost a sizable chunk of your memory
>The irony is not lost on either of you
>"This was last fight we had, a large platoon of the Squizard's men tried to ambush us on our way to the hamlet of Hoovesville, but luckily we took care of it"
>As the others head down a dirt path you follow shortly after them taking in the battlefield one last time
>>
File: 032.gif (842KB, 250x214px) Image search: [Google]
032.gif
842KB, 250x214px
>>
>>28749824
>As you all finally begin to head into the small hamlet you see the sun beginning to fall behind the horizon
>"Alright guys we need to grab a few things here and then hunker down for the night"
"Hey Garbunkle how do these day night cycles work anyhow?"
>"They work the same way they do in Equestria meaning we usually have 2 days here but we decided to go for one day to help you get back into things"
>Giving a nod, Wuzz bumps you with his elbow
>Looking up at him you see him trying to draw your attention to one of the buildings ahead
>Seeing a small building with a sign poking out of it you spot a tankard and the words "Galloping Horse"
>Making sure Garbunkle and Biggun don't see you two you give Wuzz a sly grin and nod before you two depart
>As you enter the establishment a strong scent of alcohol and sweat hits you
>Heading over to the bar you are met with a pudgy stallion barely any larger than Garbunkle
>"What'll it me gents"
>His baritone voice gives him a warm welcoming vibe
>"Give us a pint of whatever you're hiding under the bar"
>Both of you look to Discord with a questioning look
>I mean sure he's the god of chaos but you barely ever remember drinking in the past
>A small chuckle from the bartender re-diverts you attention
>"Tell you two what, I like playing a game whenever someone orders something like that, if I win you pay double, if you win its free"
>Before you are able to get a word out Discord cuts you off
>"Deal"
>Before you are able to argue three tankards are filled and placed on the bar
>Grabbing the tankard and giving it a whiff it has a very strong scent that nearly knocks you off your stool
>Looking to Discord and the bartender you see them eyeing you, waiting for your next move
"Welp ...down the hatch"
>Swallowing a lump in your throat you bring the mug to your lips and start drinking
>The liquid burns your throat but has a smooth, honey like texture that keep you going
>>
>>28749865
>Slamming down your tankard, shortly followed by the other two, they are soon refilled to the brim with whatever that stuff is
>Eventually you down four tankards each and you all can't stop laughing at something, forgetting about the competition
>A stallion comes up to the bar next to you ordering a drink
>Tankard in hand you turn to him to get him in on the apparently hysterical joke
>However you swing yourself around too quickly for your body and lose your balance tipping your still half full mug on to the stallion
>Spluttering the stallion backs up from you going into a fighting stance
>"The hell was that for?!"
>Bringing your hands up defensively you attempt to calm him down
"N- now sirrr I kn- I knew what it luks like. But I swer it was my mistake"
>You're barely able to get your sentence out as the sight of the stallion brings you into another laughing fit
>Outraged at your unknowing mocking of him the stallion raises himself on his hind legs to bring his fore-hooves down on you
>Spotting him just in time you try to throw yourself back
>However you end up tipping over bringing your feet to the stallions jaw, sending him upwards
>As you do this you also fall into Wuzz, bringing him down with you and breaking his stool on the way down
>The commotion at the bar starts a ruckus in the pub and all hell breaks loose
>Both you and Wuzz can't help but double over in laughing fits at the sight
>Eventually bring yourselves up you both stagger out the door, somehow getting past all the fighting
>When you leave the pub you take off into a run when you hear the bartender burst out the door behind you, yelling something at you both
>Eventually you both find Garbunkle and Biggun
>Well actually they find you staggering and stumbling through the streets
>Them having gathered everything you all head to the outskirts of town to settle in for the night
>>
>>28749889
>Just before you pass out a thought comes to you
"Hey Wuzz..."
>Looking over in his general direction you see his head swaying back and forth but his head is pointed in your direction
"We forgot to pay the guy"
>A few more laughs escape your mouth at the thought
>A small smile creeps its way onto Wuzz's face
>"He never said when we had to pay him did he?"
>Giving a slight nod you let yourself fall back into your sleeping bag falling asleep
>The light from the sun assaults your eyelids and you desperately try to shut it out by pulling your sleeping bag over your eyes
>Feeling something poke your sides you come out to glare at whoever is waking you up
>Garbunkle stands above you glaring down slightly, no doubt due to last nights antics
>"Come on Nito, we have to go, today's the day we assault the Squizard's lair"
>Perking up at this you begrudgingly pull yourself up
>Amazingly you find yourself lacking any form of hangover
>Looking over to Wuzz he simply gives you a knowing wink
>Your company heads off for a good few hours making the trek to the lair of the BBEG
>Eventually reaching the cave which acts as the entrance you see dozens upon dozens of skeletons surrounding the entrance
>Huddling together you start making a game plan
>Eventually breaking the conversation you and Wuzz head straight into the battle whilst Biggun and Garbunkle take the surrounding areas
>As one of the skeleton fighters spots you he lets out a war cry to alert the others
>They all draw their weapons ready for the battle
>You shoulder barge the first skeleton into one who had begun to charge you making them both hit their heads together
>Taking advantage of situation you bring your open palms onto either side of their heads, knocking them out completely
>Looking to your side you spot a sword coming down on you
>Quickly pushing yourself back an arrow strikes right throw the skeletons neck
>Looking to Wuzz he gives you a thumbs up, which you return
>>
>>28749928
>As you head further towards the entrance three skeletons surround you in a triangular formation
>Jumping up you plant both your feet on the skull of one of the foes
>Using him as a spring board you leap towards the nearest one in the formation and bring your fist down on him, cracking his skull
>As the third one charges you, you drop down and sweep his hooves out from under him
>As he trips you right yourself and raise your foot bringing it down on his spine, dislocating it
>As your springboad comes out of its daze you rush him and bring a fist to his temple knocking him to the ground
>Looking around you see two skeletons with their swords raised frozen in place
>Mentally thanking Garbunkle you go about finishing the fight
>Wiping your hands of some of the bone dust that had collected on your knuckle you and the others head to the door
>It is a large circular door with a single ring around the outside
>The middle of which made of a material that acts like a distorted mirror
>As you touch the door it glows and seeming comes to life a large head appearing in the mirror
>In a booming tone the head speaks
>"WHAT ALWAYS ENDS EVERYTHING?!"
>Looking to the others you see they are just as stumped as you at the odd riddle
>Eventually you speak up
>"Time?"
>"NO"
>After a few more minutes Garbunkle speaks up
>"Death?"
>"NO"
>Looking downtrodden you give him a pat on the back knowing that you'd probably do no better
>"Oh come on, isn't it obvious?"
>You all look to Wuzz who has a questioning look on his face surprised at how neither of you have gotten it yet
>Bringing a paw down his face he gives a sigh and raises his arms up in a grandiose fashion
>"THE ANSWER IS G!!"
>The face in the door remains silent, giving a low nod and disappearing
>The earth begins to shake as the outer ring rotates letting out a booming click
>Revealing a smaller door at the bottom of the mirror opening up into the cave
>>
>>28749954
>Giving a slight chuckle you turn to Wuzz
"Looks like someone enjoys word games"
>As your party enters the cave you take in your surroundings as Garbunkle lights his staff to illuminate the cave
>Watching out for any traps you hear a loud burp behind you
>All of you face Garbunkle to see him holding a letter with a very surprised look on his face
"What happened?"
>Turning to face you all Garbunkle holds up the letter showing a crest similar to the design of the Equestrian flag
>"The princesses sent a letter and ...it's addressed to Anon"
>This takes you all aback
>Exchanging looks Wuzz gives an exasperated sigh and snaps his fingers
>Returning to Twilight's castle you, Discord, Spike and Big Mac surround the board once more
>Taking the letter from Spike you tear it open and read it aloud
>"Dear Anonymous, my sister and I request your presence at the castle, this request would have come sooner but many delegates had to be handled this week and there was no time if you return we may be able to assist in returning your memory"
>You read the last part over and over in your head making sure you're not misreading anything
>Looking around at the others they all give you an understanding nod
>Racing to the door to tell Pinkie you are stopped by Discord speaking up
>"You know Anon if I were you I wouldn't scratch the wall, but it is your choice"
>Folding into himself like a deck chair Discord disappears before you can question him
>Looking back down at the letter you feel yourself start to hesitate
>However the thought of Pinkie flashing through your mind steadies your hand and you head off once more

That's this update done, I might think about doing some more of this in maybe a sequel if I somehow work a possibility of one into the ending of this story but we'll see where this goes
This was more to drop subtle hints for when I bring all the loose strings together at the end
>>
>>28749987
also I only just noticed I forgot to namefag that entire time god damn it
>>
>>28749677
sad ponka looks better than regular ponks
>>
File: 1477575115056.png (1MB, 1280x949px) Image search: [Google]
1477575115056.png
1MB, 1280x949px
>>
File: 1476011386093.jpg (241KB, 600x681px) Image search: [Google]
1476011386093.jpg
241KB, 600x681px
>>
>>28750108
Nothing beats happy ponka
>>
File: 1470447947024.jpg (114KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1470447947024.jpg
114KB, 670x503px
>>28750390
>anthro
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 276x182px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 276x182px
>>28749987
Waiting for the rest of the story
>pic related
>>
>>28750943
Good to hear man I've loved writing my first green for you guys
>>
File: 1477224984582.png (556KB, 820x895px) Image search: [Google]
1477224984582.png
556KB, 820x895px
She can be classy as fuck, too.
>>
File: 1476811077853.png (461KB, 1024x768px)
1476811077853.png
461KB, 1024x768px
>>28751323
How does one become so perfect, like she is?
>>
>>28751691
Whenever I see that image, I just want to cuddle her.
>>
>>28751725
Ikr, she's just like a little angel
>>
File: 1477594281839.jpg (2MB, 1930x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1477594281839.jpg
2MB, 1930x1836px
just saw a novice sculptor post this in another thread
thoughts?
>>
>>28751953
>angel

I think of her more like a pixie. Mischievous and clever, but mostly harmless.

Mostly.
>>
File: large.png (371KB, 1280x801px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
371KB, 1280x801px
>>28752340
>>28752340
fug
>>
>>28746040
I want pinkie to ride me reverse cowgirl style
>>
>>28752405
hot damn
>>
File: 1476079527502.png (264KB, 1268x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1476079527502.png
264KB, 1268x1920px
>>
next update is coming soon keep it bumped ponka fags
>>
File: 1436026558565.gif (827KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1436026558565.gif
827KB, 320x213px
>>28753261
>>
>>28753261
Nice
>>
>>28750856
I really don't see the anthro there
>>
ponk is for lewd
>>
>>28755501
Bump for that face
>>
File: 1475721439701.gif (902KB, 413x300px) Image search: [Google]
1475721439701.gif
902KB, 413x300px
>>28753261
>soon
>8 hours later
fuck I fell sleep
finishing up the update will post soon
for real this time
>>
>>28749987
>>28756140
>Walking into Sugarcube Corner you glance around the shop hoping to catch sight of Pinkie Pie
>Not seeing her at the counter or working the tables you head towards the kitchen
>As you enter the kitchen that usual aroma of sweets fills your nostrils
>The source of the smell is your target engulfed in her work of backing what seems to be a lemon cake
>Deciding to take advantage of her obliviousness you creep towards her as quietly as you can
>Stoping whenever she bends her legs
>As you get within arms reach of her you slowly begin to bring your arms down around her waist
>Only for her to turn on a dime and pounce you like a cat
>"GOTCHA!"
>Her sing song voice fills your ears as you are sent tumbling back to the doorway
>When you both finally stop Pinkie crawls up your chest and nuzzles into your neck
>Pulling away only to lock her lips with yours
>Ending far too soon for your liking
>Eventually she does pull herself away so that you can look at her
>You see h looking at you with a tender love in her eyes and a smile that warms your heart
>Sitting up you pull her into a gentle but firm hug
"Hiya Pinks"
>"Heya Nonny,I missed you"
"I missed you too"
>Remembering the letter you pull away and go to fish it out of your pocket
>Finally finding it you hold it in front of Pinkie
"Pinkie I have amazing news the Princesses said they might have a way to get my memory back"
>"WHAT!?!"
>Hearing this Pinkie pushes her face into the letter
>So much so that you can see her eyes bulging out from the other side
>Finally pulling away she gives out a long drawn out gasp realizing that you weren't pulling her leg
>She then wraps her hooves around your neck in an almost crushing hug
>"OHMYGOSHNONNYTHISISAMAZINGYOU'LLBEABLETOGETYOURMEMORYBACKANDREMEMBERALLTHESUPERDUPERSWEETFUNTHINGSWEDIDANDOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHNONNY!"
>Seemingly at a loss for words at the end of her outburst she simply begins to relax into you and the hug
>>
>>28756198
>"Nonny..."
>It wan't really a question, she was just sort of saying your name for the sake of seeing your name
>Bringing her in tighter you stroke her mane until she eventually begins to let go
>As she does you give her a quick peck on the forehead leaving a small blush dusting her cheeks
"Hey Pinkie?"
>"Yeah"
>Bringing a hand to cup her cheek you stroke it softly as she leans into your touch
>For a few seconds you just admire the pony that stole your heart
>Twice
"I just want you to know that losing my memories wasn't such a bad thing"
>Looking u at you with a questioning look in her eyes you give a slight chuckle and ruffle her mane as you stand up
>"I mainly say that because I got to fall in love with you all over again"
>This leaves Pinkie a stuttering blushing mess which you can't help but smile at
>Leaning down to give her one last kiss you head out of Sugarcube Corner to meet up with the princesses
>You would take Pinkie but Discord's words repeat in your mind making you decide against it
>>"You know Anon if I were you I wouldn't scratch the wall, but it is your choice"
>Shaking your head you finally reach the train station and you purchase a ticket for Canterlot
>The ride Canterlot isn't that interesting
>A few wayward stares and two stallions who seem reminiscent of something you remember from Earth are the only thing that you take notice of
>For the most part you ponder Discord's words
>What does he mean is there something in your head you don't want to remember?
>Or is it something that someone else doesn't want you to remember
>This only leaves you more curious and now you are certain you want to remember everything
>As the train screeches to a halt you hurry off towards the castle
>Met at the gate by two guard ponies you stand waiting for them to move their spears
>Eventually realizing you won't leave they both look you up and down
>>
>>28756234
>Realizing that you're that one alien that is the only one of his kind here they move their spears to grant you access
>As you enter through the grand double doors you are greeted by both Luna and Celestia at the stairs
>"Greetings Anonymous it is good to see you well"
>Man Celestia really does give off that motherly vibe
>You suddenly feel very anxious about all those lies you've told nervous she'll have that weird mind reading abilities all mums seem to have
"Hello Celestia, long time no see"
"Good to see you to Luna"
>You give a small bow to each princesses until Celestia beckons you to follow her
>Eventually you find yourself at the doors of the throne room
>Opening them with her magic as if they were made of plastic Celestia has all the guards leave the room
>Looking around the room your eyes are met with the same Ivory pillars that you, Pumpkin and Pound came to see all that time ago
>What catches you off guard is the small table and tea set laid out in the middle of the carpet
>Looking up to Celestia and Luna with an eyebrow raised so high it threatens to become one with your hair they both chuckle at your clear bewilderment
>Do not fret Anonymous, we both believed that after returning your memories to you, some refreshments might be in order
>Nodding your head slightly you return to taking in the design of the rooms examining the stained glass designs
>Eventually stopping at the foot of the throne Celestia and Luna turn to you
>"Now Anonymous obviously you know why you're here, but to stop any trepidation we would go through how this should work"
>"Should work?"
>Hearing this from Celestia only increases your trepidation
>"You must understand Anonymous this has never been done before, no reason to, and the circumstances are even stranger than the usual cause"
>>
>>28756260
>Giving a curt nod it is now Luna's to to speak up
>"As you should know I am able to wander the dreams of our subjects. Since we will only be using this magic on one it can become much more potent. I believe we will be able to wander the rest of your subconscious with this. However the connection will be unstable, the subconscious is no place to be trifled with due to its fragile nature and so my sister shall use her own magic to stabilize the connection"
>Words escape you so you make do with giving a nod to show your understanding
>"Very well"
>You try to relax yourself as Luna and horns light up
>As they hit you, you feel yourself drifting into sleep, falling to the floor
>......
>Oh man your head hurts
>Opening your eyes you look around
>Rubbing them a few times to make sure they're open you glance around to confirm your surroundings
>Nothing
>Nothing but a pure white space
>Even walking doesn't feel right, like each step you take you're only ending up in the same spot every time
>Like world's trippiest treadmill
>Eventually a voice breaks you out of your trance
>"Anonymous? Anonymous"
>Looking behind you, you see a blue blur begin to approach you, slowly coming into focus
"Luna!?"
>Raising your voice slightly to get her attention she makes her way to you
>"Ah Anonymous good, now that we are together, traversing your mind should be much easier"
"Easy enough for you to say this place is rustling my jimmies"
>Raising one of her eyebrows at you she gently begins to trot towards the nothing
>Following behind her you look about yourself as best you can, trying to find any indication of where you need to go
>But sadly there's nothing
>Turning to the resident expert you see her jump slightly as your voice pulls her from a trance as hers did for you
"So Luna, what are we looking for?"
>"It is your mind Anonymous, though we are inside it it still works as usual we will simply see its processes"
>>
>>28756289
>Deciding to give it a try you focus your mind on your missing memories
>Only to hit that damn block again
>Hearing a woosh you open your eyes to find you and Luna standing before a mighty wall
>Looking both sides you see that it doesn't end either side
>Behind you, you see picture frames floating aimlessly
>So that's what memories look like?
>Looking back to the wall you recognize some picture frames as the memories you were able to get back being pulled against the wall
>Examining the wall further you notice a few cracks in its structure
>Looking to Luna you see her gaze planted firmly on the ground, gently scratching at the floor of your mind and swallowing a lump in her throat
>She must tired, I mean she does usually sleep during the day
>Rubbing your hands together you try and fit your hands into the cracks
>As soon as you touch the wall however a surge of headaches washes over you
>This causes you to flinch slightly but you push past them making sure to get a tight grip on the wall
>The headaches simply increase in terms of pain
>As soon as you tug at the wall though they become nearly unbearable
>As you are about to relent a picture frames drifts by your eyes
>The memory of when you first met Pinkie
>Seeing her face smiling down at you, even then
>You can't help but smile back at her, almost like its the real thing
>Focusing yourself once more you pull as hard as you can feeling it relent
>Each time it gives way even a little makes you feel like your splitting open your own head but you keep pushing past it as best you
>Finally the wall gives way, a sizable chunk of it coming loose and disappearing into nothing
>Doubling over clutching onto your head you feel your brain throbbing
>A hoof comes to stroke your back but does little to soothe the pain
>Though having Luna there does certainly make this whole thing a little easier
>After a few minutes the pain subsides enough that you're able to focus again
>>
>>28756316
>Standing up right you face the hole in the wall and see several picture frames floating around
>Looking to Luna you both share a nod before stepping through
>As you walk through the area the air begins to feel thick
>Your stomach begins to roll and you have to swallow several lumps in your throat before you are even able to take one step
>As you take each step it becomes mildly easier to take the next
>Examining each picture you see multiple scenarios
>As you try to recollect the memories they don't seem to show up in your mind, almost like they're stuck here
>Until you see some of them begin to twitch as you near them
>Reaching hand out to touch them they woosh away and out of the hole in the wall
>Just like that there they are in plain view in your mind
>Looking into more memories you simply go about sending them past the wall
>Waking up at the hospital after your fall
>Meeting the princesses
>The multiple guys nights
>You hanging out with the girls
>You hanging out with Pinkie
>......
>You and Pinkie's first kiss
>This one you slowly approach taking it in both hands slowly beginning to play
>As you hold it, it begins to overtake your vision until you're actually in it

>You are currently lounging around on Pinkie's bed
>Your shifts had ended and the others were busy so it was a party of two again tonight
>Well party of three including Gummy
>Bah who am I kidding you always include Gummy
>The bathroom door opens to reveal a still slightly damp Pinkie Pie
>You have to admit, they may be ponies
>But damn if sometimes certain thoughts didn't cross your mind
>You always shook them off as best you could because, well, as you just said they're ponies
>Probably wouldn't be interested in you
>Stop it brain we agreed no more depressing shit once we got here
>Looking up you notice Pinkie hasn't left the bathroom doorway as she simply stares at you with...
>Hold on is that a blush on her face?
>>
>>28756342
>Turning yourself over to get a better look, Pinkie has already moved on putting her towel up to dry by the window
>Shaking your head to get the blood buildup out of your head you turn to Pinkie
"Hey Pinkie what's on the fun menu today?"
>Slightly jumping at your voice she turns to look at you
>Only for her gaze to meet the ground as she shifts her body and scratches her neck with a hoof
>Maybe she should see a masseuse
>"Oh I don't really mind No- Anon, maybe we could just... sit?"
>Giving a shrug of your shoulders you slump back down on the bed
>Simply hanging out with Pinkie was pretty good fun, she made for great company
>Feeling the bed sag slightly you look over to see Pinkie shyly shuffling onto the bed, almost like shes trying to go unnoticed by you
>Giving her a small jab to the side a small giggle escapes her and her head snaps towards you
"You do remember this is your bed right?"
>This time positive you're positive you see a blush on Pinkie Pie
>"Of course I know that silly"
>Her words come out at a bit of a mumble and you see her flexing and stretching herself once more
>Seeing her in discomfort doesn't sit right with you
>Eventually you sit yourself up and next to Pinkie's side
>Turning to you she jumps at the sudden close proximity
>"H- Hey A- Anon, what are you uh... what are you doing?"
"You looked a little tense, I reckoned you could use a massage or something if you're alright with that"
>"YES! I- I mean um sure yes"
>Taken aback by her sudden out burst you simply chuckle to yourself and start with firm rubs to her back
>She almost immediately leans into your touch and you even see a shudder run down her body
>Feeling enough of the main tension clear up you move your hands to her withers
>This sends another shiver down Pinkie's back as you gently knead and press on the area to help get rid of the tension
>"Mmmmm thanks Anon, that feels really nice"
>>
>>28756372
>Smiling to your self you move on to her shoulders
>As you do you see her press her body more into the bed and see her hooves curl up, almost like she's trying to get a grip on the blanket
>Letting up a little bit afraid that you might be hurting her you see her start to relax again
>As you massage her shoulders you see the tendons and muscles flex and stretch as you go to work like a well oiled machine
>Pinkie's voice soon brings you out of your trance
>Realizing that you might have been caught staring you feel heat rush to your face
>"Hey Anon?"
"Hmm?"
>"How long does Twilight think it'll be before she can get you back home?"
>The last part is almost incomprehensible as Pinkie buries her face into her pillow muffling her voice
"She's not quite sure in all honesty, though she reckons she's close to a breakthrough"
>You see Pinkie begin to squirm slightly but eventually she relaxes into your touch again
>You're also pretty sure you hear a few disheartened "oh"s coming from her
>Looking down at Pinkie you stop your massaging causing her to turn to face you
"I'm really gonna miss you Pinkie"
>Glancing up at Pinkie you see her eyes darting back and forth, having some kind of internal argument with herself
>Finally looking back up to you, you see that she made her decision
>Though it was not a desiccation you were expecting
>Before you know it Pinkie has turned her whole body to you and shoved you onto your back, her hooves firmly plated on your shoulders as she looms over you
>Looking up you see Pinkie with tears in her eyes and whimpers coming from her throat
>"Then don't go"
>Your eyes widen hearing this
>Has Pinkie gone mad or something
"What do you mean Pinkie I have to go back"
>"Why!?"
>Her tone takes you aback even more and makes you ask yourself the same question
>>
>>28756386
>Shaking your head you give Pinkie a slight glare at the ridiculous question
"You know why Pinkie, I don't belong here, and I'm certainly not going to go anywhere here, not romantically at least, back home I have a chance at finding someone who, for some reason, might like me, here there's no chance"
>Letting her head fall Pinkie gives an exasperated groan before looking back up at you with a glare of her own
>"Celestia you're an idiot"
>Tucking her legs in and letting her fall on you almost winds you
>As you get the air back into your lungs you feel a hoof on your cheek
>Looking at Pinkie she leans in and kisses you dead on the lips
>The shock of what Pinkie's doing leaves you immobile
>Eventually when she breaks the kiss you see tears in her eyes again, this time streaming down her face and her whimpers being much more audible
>Blinking several times you try to process what just happened
"Pinkie... you?"
>Almost reading your mind she answers the question you didn't fully ask
>"Yeah"
"Since when?"
>"I- I don't know, a while ago, just one day I saw you one way, the next I saw you this way and I didn't really notice 'til I heard you might be leaving I guess"
>Swallowing a lump in your throat you ask her one last question
"Why me?"
>Examining your face, Pinkie relaxes into your body a bit more shifting her hooves to get more comfortable
>"Because ...you're you"
>Raising an eyebrow at Pinkie's answer her expression never changes, however seeing you're not quite satisfied she lets out a small sigh
>Her warm breath feels kind of good on your face you note
>"You were so ...angry when we first met, never liked talking to anypony, going to party's or even coming out of your house. But I saw you wanted to but you didn't want to give up on your home, seeing you hurting so much I just had to do something. When you finally let yourself enjoy yourself I found you were one of the most fun po- people I've hung out with."
>>
>>28756411
>You're always able to laugh at anything, willing to accept others no matter how different they are from you, and you were always willing to help others when they needed it"
"I thought that if you were willing to do that for me I should be willing to do it for others"
>Pinkie puts a hoof to your lips stopping you from downplaying whatever you did here any further
>"Doesn't matter why. You did it anyway. Then we started hanging out and I just felt happier when I was around you than when I wasn't and then, well ...I guess it was now"
>You're left speechless by what Pinkie just said, as she looks up to you though you see her trying to gauge your reaction
>When you don't really do anything her ears droop and her mane begins to sag to
>She slowly gets to her hooves and you see shes about to leave
>Bringing a hand up you grab one of her hooves
>Freezing at the sudden contact Pinkie looks back at you
>Sitting up straight you bring yourself face to face with her and cup her cheek with your other hand
>Its her turn to freeze up as you slowly bring her into a kiss
>She however recovers much quicker and pushes back into the kiss
>Eventually breaking for air you wipe the tears from Pinkie's eyes that had started to emerge once more
>You gently bring Pinkie into a hug and you both simply sit there enjoying each others embrace
>You had found something worth staying for here and you didn't intend to let it go any time soon

>Eventually you feel your vision pull away from the memory and you're back in your mindscape
>As you release the memory and it zooms to the main part of your mind you hear Pinkie's last words as it goes
>"...Please don't leave me"
>Looking around you see Luna giving you a worried look
>Waving her off to confirm your ok you look back over the memories
>What else is in here? you wonder to yourself
>>
File: 1476123603638.gif (1MB, 760x540px) Image search: [Google]
1476123603638.gif
1MB, 760x540px
>>28756437
That's this update done, there'll be about 2 more flashbacks in the coming updates and one of the updates will most likely be posted later today
Let me know what you thought of this
>>
File: 1475965814389.jpg (74KB, 900x823px) Image search: [Google]
1475965814389.jpg
74KB, 900x823px
>>
File: yunjunju.png (270KB, 1280x656px) Image search: [Google]
yunjunju.png
270KB, 1280x656px
>>
File: 1476052270427.gif (357KB, 638x408px) Image search: [Google]
1476052270427.gif
357KB, 638x408px
>>
second update of the day incoming
gonna be a lot shorter than the usual ones though
>>
>>28756437
>>28757779
>As you wonder down the rows and rows of memories alongside Luna you see just how much you can miss when two years pass you by
>All the ponies you hurt when you first arrived
>Making amends and gaining new, seemingly invaluable friends
>Guys night with Mac, Spike and Discord
>All the times you hung out with the girls
>Working alongside Pinkie Pie
>.....
>Dating Pinkie Pie
>You can't count how many times you chuckled at a memory of you or Pinkie Pie messing up a bit on your dates
>All of these things that a lot of people would see as trivial you can't imagine not remembering
>Of course there were some events that stood out to you
>Birthdays
>Nightmare Night's
>Hearth Warming
>All spent in the company of ponies who care for you
>Not that you didn't have folks back home who didn't care for you
>It was always just too expensive to travel for visits for either side
>As the memories thin in number you realize you're coming close to seeing whatever put you in that damn hospital
>As you reach the last two memories, what shocks you the most is how closely the two are
>One of the frames shows you looking down at Pinkie Pie
>In a wedding dress
>How long had you two been married before that fucker nearly took you out?
>The thought causes you to clench your fist, your nails digging into the skin but never breaking it
>Swallowing a lump in your throat you grab hold of the memory of your wedding, letting it overtakes your vision

>So...
>here you are
>standing at the altar waiting for your bride-to-be Pinkie Pie
>and holy shit why is it so hot in here?
>tugging your tie down you try to cool yourself off only for a magic grip to quickly right it
>"Anonymous! Would you please calm down!"
>You give Twilight a slight glare for her constant nagging
"Sorry Twilight! It's just I'm kind of, sort of, freaking out here!"
>>
>>28757864
>Taking a few deep breathes to calm yourself down you feel Twilight's hoof on your shoulder
>"Anonymous I understand why you'd be anxious but there's no need to be, besides I'm sure Pinkie Pie is just as nervous as you"
>Swallowing the lump in your throat you try to imagine that scenario rather than the one million and one running through your head
"Yeah, yeah you're probably right"
>Giving you a small nod you can't help but see out of your peripherals a smile creeping onto Twilight's face as well as seeing her bounce on her hooves slightly
>Chuckling to yourself Twilight immediately stops herself and clears her throat
"You look as excited as I feel"
>A small blush appears on Twilight's face as she gingerly shrinks a little at your joke
>"Sorry its just, I've never been a minister before"
"Don't worry about it"
>Pinkie had decided to do a small wedding, family, friends (which included all of Ponyville as well as some weird sea serpent guy)
>Time seems to slow to a crawl going slower and slower
>As you hear the music start to play you remember to breath in and your eyes snap to the end of the isle
>Then everything stops again
>Because there is the most beautiful mare you had ever seen
>Pinkie Pie is slowly walking down the isle hoof in hoof with Igneous wearing a simple white dress with balloon patterns scattered about it
>She never was one for the theatrical unless it was a party
>She more saw the reception as the party
>But you weren't much better, wearing the same old suit you usually wore apart from your coat and jeans
>Time finally seems to start again when Pinkie's standing in front of you and gives you that smile of hers that stops you dead in your tracks no matter what
>It takes all of your will power not to pick up the mare and kiss her now
>"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to witness the joining of Anonymous and Pinkamena Diane Pie in marriage."
>>
>>28757948
I have seen these two's love for each other out grow the differences between them and I am honored that I could be here today to see them take the next great step in their relationship. I believe they have a few words to share?""
>Pinkie opens her mouth to speak up but then shuts it
>Putting a hoof to her chin you see a sheepish grin creep up onto her face she looks up to you apologetically
>"I um I was sort of so worked up about the wedding th- that I s- sort of forgot to um think of anything"
>Chuckling to yourself a bit you kneel down and place a kiss on her head
>Pressing her forehead to yours you take in every detail of her as the wedding seems to fade
"Pinkie you've done more than enough for me already, I got enough to say for the both of us"
>Giving her a small wink causes a blush to dust her cheeks
>Taking in a deep breath you let your mind go of on its own
>"Pinkamena. Diane. Pie. When I first came here, I had nothing, no family, no friends, whilst I might not of had a chance to get the first one back I didn't even try to get the second one back. But you, you just kept pushing and pushing, and when I finally gave in I got back that small part of my life. Now, a year or so later you're giving me a chance to have a family again. Yet I had nothing to give to you. I mean, I would have my house but I sort of lost that when I moved in with you"
>This gains a chuckle from the crowd and Pinkie Pie
"But I do have something to give, myself."
>This causes Pinkie to pause her eyes questioning you and her head tilted slightly
"Today I give everything I am to you Pinkie, body, mind, and soul, I'd give you my heart but you stole that long ago anyway"
>Tears are now beginning to form on Pinkie's face and she nearly tackles you to the ground when she presses her lips to yours
>Wrapping your arms around her you sink into the kiss as well pulling her up into your arms as you stand up
>"Ummmm Inowpronounceyoumanandmareyoumaynowkissthebride"
>>
>>28758016
>Twilight declaring you two official sends a cheer ringing through the crowd
>You begin to move down the isle with Pinkie still in arms
>You head in the direction of Sugarcube Corner since you and Pinkie never felt like a honeymoon would be your thing
>As you enter Sugarcube Corner you slowly make your way up the stairs still not breaking the kiss with Pinkie Pie
>As you reach her room and set her down on the bed you spot a letter on the bed with the royal crest on it
>On the front of it, it reads 'URGENT'
>Glancing down to Pinkie she gives a disheartened sigh yet stands up and begins shoving you towards the door
>Despite a great amount of argument on your side she refuses to relent stating that the princesses wouldn't call you and deem it urgent for nothing
>She ends up having to push you all the way out the door before you actually start heading off
>'This better be fucking important'

>As the memory it zooms out of your hands, leaving just you and one last memory
>Its clear what you're about to see as you see yourself
>Standing over an activating rune

That's this update done
What did you guys think of it? Let me know
This was another part I wasn't too sure about but I feel like over all it was alright
The next update will be later tomorrow
>>
>>28758066
Damn clifhangers
>>
>>28758102
oh boy if you hate cliffhangers just wait 'til the next update
I actually have the story ready to post but I like drawing it out
>>
>>28758213
You hurt me in ways you cant understand
>>
File: Sad ponk.png (644KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Sad ponk.png
644KB, 1000x1000px
>>28758066
>Having to leave right after marrying her
Poor Pinkie.
But yeah, this is turning out really well. Keep up the good work.
>>
>>28758569
I'm glad that didn't come off as too forced since that was the main part I was concerned about
>>
File: 1436441334645.gif (2MB, 360x270px)
1436441334645.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>28758213
You're an evil, evil anon
I like that
>>
Anyone got a pastebin of Ponka stories?
>>
File: 1476384346737.jpg (571KB, 2048x1354px)
1476384346737.jpg
571KB, 2048x1354px
>>
File: IMG_20160819_025054.jpg (506KB, 1635x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160819_025054.jpg
506KB, 1635x900px
>>
File: 1475742737066.png (316KB, 1603x1346px) Image search: [Google]
1475742737066.png
316KB, 1603x1346px
>>28759346
holy heart attack batman!
>>
File: 1475460922816.gif (376KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
1475460922816.gif
376KB, 600x360px
good night bump
keep it alive friendos
>>
>>28759882
Bump
>>
>>28760328
>>
File: 1443396548705.jpg (258KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1443396548705.jpg
258KB, 1500x1500px
>>
>>28760328
>>
File: halloween_by_quizia-damnovb.png (948KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
halloween_by_quizia-damnovb.png
948KB, 1200x1000px
>>
File: pinkers is ready and waiting.png (61KB, 319x326px) Image search: [Google]
pinkers is ready and waiting.png
61KB, 319x326px
>>
>>28761272
Bump
>>
It's fun to call in sick every once in a while.
>>
File: pink pony.png (408KB, 505x709px) Image search: [Google]
pink pony.png
408KB, 505x709px
AGGRESSIVELY BOOP PINKIE PIE
>>
>>28761272
That face
>>
>>28758066
>For a few minutes you simply stand there looking at the memory
>The memory that lead to you forgetting everything
>Your life
>Your friends
>Your wife
>But you can't help but hesitate Discord's words repeating in your mind over and over
>Just looking at it gave you a bad feeling in the pit of your stomach
>Mainly because the picture seemed ...off
>It didn't look like you were shoving anyone out of the way
>Your face showed nothing but shock
>Like you had just walked over it casually only realizing what was happening before it was too late
>But why?
>Swallowing a lump in your throat you raise your hands gingerly to grab the picture
>You're almost unable to with how much your hands are shaking
>Taking a few deep breaths you steady yourself and grab the memory, holding it firm
>Once more the memory over takes your vision

>You are currently more pissed than you thought possible
>There you were hoping for a little bit of alone time WITH YOUR FUCKING WIFE
>Is that too much to ask for?
>Apparently so as the princesses just HAD to send you a summons letter
>What surprises you even more is that the only reason you're here is because Pinkie literally pushed you out the door and she looked even more pissed than you felt
>But whatever you'll get in talk to these two and get home
>After all heart and absence yada yada
>As you reach the large double doors of the throne room you give them a hard bang hoping to relieve some of your anger
>"Come in"
>Even Celestia's usually motherly voice grates on your ear drums
>A golden glow surrounds the doors and open them wide
>Storming towards the thrones of the two sisters you see them both wave off all the guards in the room
>As they look up at you, they are surprised when they see your glare boring holes into them
>"Anonymous? Is everything quite alright?"
>You give a loud snort at Luna's questions
"Yeah whatever can we just get on with it? Now would be preferable"
>>
>>28763614
>As you approach the thrones Celestia holds up a hoof to stop you
>As pissed as you may be these two could still tear you a new one within the blink of an eye and without breaking a sweat so you comply
>Tapping your foot you look between them both
>Your gaze however, is not met as they are both seemingly having a psychic conversation
>Eventually they both nod and rise from their seats
>"Tell me Anonymous, have you been how often do you socialize with Discord?"
"Often enough I guess ...why?"
>"What sort of matters do you discuss?"
"I don't know! The pranks he pulls, how great he is, he's kind of full of himself, why the hell does it matter?"
>You quickly take a step back as you see Celestia and Luna's turn their horns towards you
"What the fuck are you two doing?"
>"Anonymous I need you to calm down, we have reason to believe you may be tainted with Discord's magic"
"The fuck are you on? I'm not gonna take this"
>As you turn around to walk out on the bat-shit insane mares you are halted by an invisible wall
>Putting your hand to the wall you see a mix of blue and gold outlining it faintly
>The wall leads all the way up to the ceiling and down to the ...floor
>Looking down you see a complex rune beneath your feet
>When the fuck did that get there?
>Turning back to Luna and Celestia you press yourself against the wall as much as you can as you see their horns have two layers of magical auras surrounding their horns
"YOU TWO ARE COMPLETELY MAD! IF DISCORD DID HAVE ANY OF HIS MAGIC IN ME I WOULD HAVE FUCKING NOTICED!"
>"Would you though Anonymous? We understand your trepidation, we too have felt it many times when discussing this matter. But Discord is a being who can play in the long run if he wishes. Besides why else would he be so enamored with you?"
"I always just put it down to my stellar personality really"
>"We are glad you can make merriment in this situation it is not easy for us"
"Well why don't you just have the elements do something then?"
>>
File: 1366563240111.gif (104KB, 437x430px) Image search: [Google]
1366563240111.gif
104KB, 437x430px
>>28763684
You got my attention.
>>
>>28763684
>"We have already pondered this possibility Anonymous and believe it would be unwise, what I say next I mean in the sweetest way, you do not belong here. If the elements were to sense something with no connection to Equestria it would attempt to return it to its place of origin we do not want that"
>"You have to believe us Anon if there is any of Discord's magic in you this spell will disperse it"
"What is there isn't any to begin with"
>You see both of the sisters swallow a lump in their throats until Celestia speaks up once more
>"We do not know..."
"I fucking hate both of you right now"
>You see a frown form on their faces only for it to disappear just as quickly
>"We understand, and we are sorry"
>With Luna's last words the spell is let on to you
>As it hits you, you feel a force being pushed out of you almost like something detaching from you
>But that still doesn't make any sense, how come no one else has been "tainted" as those two so colourfully put it
>However you also start to feel your headache as the spell continues
>You get to a point where you feel your mind going numb and begin to lose your balance
>Holding onto your head you feel the pain get worse and worse
>Doubling over you try to cry out but nothing leaves your throat
>Eventually you succumb to the pain and black out
>.....
>.....
>.....
>*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

>Your eyes snapping open you take in a deep breath coughing and spluttering feeling like you have been holding your breath for a whole day
>You feel yourself being lifted up and guided ...somewhere
>As you are sat down on a chair your vision finally begins to settle and you are able to refocus on your surroundings
>You're out of that weird memory hall and back in Canterlot Castle, Celestia and Luna looking down at their hooves both of them occasionally stealing a glance at you
>Finally feeling your heart and breathing settle you decide to break the tension
>>
>>28763729
"Would either of you care to explain what the fuck I just saw?"
>Luna chooses to look up to you
>You feel a bit better talking with her
>Despite her old timey ways you felt more relaxed around her
>Probably because she felt more ...normal? than her sister you suppose
>Also her mannerisms are reminiscent of the Igneous so that helps slightly
>"We can not apologize to you enough Anonymous what we did was unforgivable we know this. But surely now that you have your memory back you must see why we were worried?"
>Her eyes look up to you hopefully
>Replaying the memory there is one part that sticks out
"It- it felt like something ...detached from me"
>Looking up at Celestia and Luna questioningly they both nod their heads confirming your suspicions
>That fucking bastard, what was his game?
>Here you were thinking he was cool after your adventures with Wuzz
>But once a chaotic asshole always a chaotic asshole you guess
"One thing does bother me though"
>Hearing this Celestia finally looks up to you
"What were you so worried about? I mean yeah I had a bit of Discord in me which was unsettling but did you actually think I was gonna be like him?"
>They both look back down at their hooves causing you to slump back in your chair
"Un-fucking-believable"
>"Well what did you expect us to think from the likes of you!"
>Celestia's outburst takes both you and Luna aback
>You give Celestia a harsh glare at her implications
"The hell is that supposed to mean?"
>Celestia gives you an exasperated sigh
>"Anonymous, when you first came here you were bitter, angry, spiteful, of any little thing around you. Yes you did come out of your shell but you were still bitter. Both me and my sister could see it, and when you informed us of how terrible humans can be to their own kind well... the idea of you having that potential, with Discord's magic..."
>Celestia doesn't even finish her sentence opting to simply give a defeated sigh rubbing her temples with her hooves
>>
>>28763785
>Giving a deep sigh you take a sip of the tea Luna had gingerly made whilst Celestia went off on her rant
"I guess I understand"
>Both of the sisters let out a sigh of relief but you put up a hand to stop them from speaking
"However I don't think I'm ever going to stop hating you"
>Both sisters blink several times trying to process what you said
>Luna even tries chuckling to see if you were in anyway joking
>However your calm delivery of the statement and the fact your face does not change in mood makes them both exchange worried looks
>"But Anonymous, we thought you understood?"
>Finishing off the tea you let the cup fall to the ground and shatter looking back to the sisters
"Oh don't get me wrong I do, but there's just one problem"
>"What would that be"
>Feeling your fist clench, this time tearing through the skin and gritting your teeth you drop your voice to a low whisper as you lean forward
"You made my wife cry"
>Standing up you turn to the door to leave
>"What does that matter when it comes to the potential fate of Equestria!?"
>Celestia's second outburst stops you dead in your tracks
>Turning on your heels you face Celestia once more with a glare with a raised eyebrow
>Taking your hint Celestia continues
>"I understand that you are mad Anonymous but remember the potential fate of Equestria was a t stake... and as much as it pains me to say thins one pony? your wife. Is not worth the lives of all of my other little ponies"
>You don't really remember much of what happened next
>You don't remember launching yourself at Celestia
>You don't remember flinging the table aside letting it shatter against an ivory column
>All you remember is balling your fist and bringing it down on Celestia's head
>However as several guards burst through the doors and begin to restrain your thrashing body, as you take in the surroundings that's clearly what happened
>>
>>28763833
"SHE IS TO ME YOU HEARTLESS WHORE!"
>As you are dragged from the throne room shouting obscenities at Celestia the sight of her softly weeping form stirs nothing in you but a want to cause her more pain as she caused you and Pinkie
>As you are thrown out of the castle you spring to your feet ready to run back in you are stopped by two spear being pointed at your throat
>Snarling at the two guards their eyes lock with yours
>Eventually you break the glare between you and them
>You storm away from the castle, although not before you spat on the boots of one of the guards
>You storm through the streets of Canterlot causing ponies to cross the street to avoid you
>You even end up storming past the train station
>You need a good long walk, to think of ways to get back at Celestia
>Storming down the mountainside the only thing that fills your mind is Celestia's last words to you
>You were already this pissed as soon as you saw the memory but those words that stabbed you like a hot knife brought that anger to the surface
>.....
>You don't know how long you've been walking. longer than a day that's for sure, it takes a few hours to get to Canterlot by Ponyville train so you don't know how long you've got left
>You decide to look for a place to rest
>After a few more minutes of walking you come to the edge of a familiar forest
>Looking to either side there's no sign of Ponyville so you decide to go through
>Maybe you could crash with Zecora for a few hours
>Going through the forest you eventually hit a smooth dirt path
>Hoping it'll lead to some form of Celestia you head down one way on it and hope for the best
>After another good half hour of walking you come across what seem to be the ruins of some old fort
>Hoping to find what's left of the guard barracks you head inside
>As you enter through the doorway what meets your eyes rekindles your anger
>>
>>28763878
>Before are two thrones with a symbol of the sun and moon atop them
>Alongside this you see tapestries with depictions of the Celestia and Luna
>Realizing you've stumbled on what must've been the old castle you decide to relieve a bit more anger
>Reaching the top of the stairs you plant your foot firmly on the back of Celestia's throne and shove it down the stairs watching it tumble down, hitting each step fragments of stone breaking off it as it hits each step
>Proceeding to do the same with Luna's throne you move on to whatever else can remind you of them
>You tear tapestries
>Use furniture to smash windows
>Anything
>Eventually you reach the library, several books line some of the shelves
>Even though it's not even half full there's still a few thousand books here
>Then a thought crosses your mind
>If Celestia and Luna were pissing themselves about learning magic, maybe you should give them a reason to
>Grabbing the nearest book you begin flicking through the pages to find something
>A lot of it is in some weird old language that you can't understand
>Chucking the book away you reach for another ...and another ...and another
>Fuck have these ponies never heard of English
>Hooking your arms around the end of one of the shelves, you sweep down the row bringing the books tumbling onto the floor
>Yelling your lungs out at your shit luck you slump yourself against the bookshelf and let yourself slide down it, your exhaustion catching up with you in full
>>
>>28763918
>"My, my, you human's do have such a strange way of reading. It's quite fascinating really."
>Looking up you see Discord lazing about on the top of the bookshelf
>Giving a huff you quickly divert your eyes
"Fuck off Discord, this is your fault in the first place you bastard"
>"What gave you that idea?"
>Now crawling down the bookshelf Discord stands in front of you with a questioning look on his face
>How thick is this guy?
"Discord. I got my memory back, I remember feeling whatever the hell it is you did to me detach itself from me"
>"OOOOOOOHHHH. So you decided to scratch the wall ay? Well I can't blame you really. But that doesn't change the fact that I didn't do anything. Or at least not here I suppose."
"Well no shit sherlock we just got here"
>You wish you had some strength left to yell at him but you're completely exhausted
>"Yes I was gonna ask about that, why are you here?"
"The two bitches at the top of the tallest towers back at Canterlot are the reason I lost my memory, I had come here to see if I could use something here but no luck. Then I remembered you're equally to blame if not more."
>Despite everything you still can't find the strength to yell at Discord
>Looking back on your memories so many of them surrounded you, Wuzz, Garbunkle and Biggun going on great quests, there were even a few of you and Discord hitting up Las Pegasus a few times. It was mostly a glorified arcade but there were a few places that did actual gambling.
>The looks on con ponies' faces when Discord out conned them
>For some reason you just sort of hope that not all of it was done to trick you
>>
>>28763948
>"You know magic won't really do at all for you buuuuut... blood rituals might work!"
>Discord's voice snaps you out of your trace and you see him eyeing up a dusty old tome with a three page fold in it for some reason
>You can't help but feel curiosity overtake your anger
>Even just a small bit, causing you to speak up
"Blood rituals?"
>"Yes Anon, blood rituals!"
>The way he said that phrase with reverence sent a small shiver down your spine
>"The blood of an alien, not native to this dimension is sure to attract the attention of a powerful demon or two. Oooooo it'll be such fun"
>Clasping both of your cheeks in your hands he pulls the book up to your face for closer inspection
>"Of course if that sort of thing doesn't appeal to you, words will be more than enough to get you a decent demon under your control"
"Hold up what?"
>This is a lot of information to take in and you feel your head starting to spin
"Slow down a bit Discord jeez"
>The god gives a sigh at how pitifully slow your mortal mind is comprehending this stuff
>"It's very simple a lot of summoners never get the words exactly right, and demon's are very particular about their wording so the blood is used as more of an incentive than anything else. Get the words exactly right though and you'll be good as gold"
>Discord chucks the book to you and you read over the nonsensical scribbles
>Looking back up on him with a questioning look he only seems to have a gleam in his eyes about the prospect of you summoning something from tartarus
>Maybe you'll end up booty calling one of his poker buddies
"Just like that?"
>"Just like that?"
"Bullshit"
>Dropping the book to your side you cross your arms at Discord's claims
>>
>>28763974
>He simply chuckles to himself
>"Oh come now Anonymous, don't be so quick to dismiss this. Words are an important part of any summoning ritual, for example, when wish making if you twist them in just the right way and you'd be surprised at the results"
>Finding yourself chuckling as well as you glance at the page on the book you begin to feel a nagging feeling in the back of your head
>Suddenly a row of memories comes crashing to the front of your mind and a million things click together

>"Words are an important tool my boy, twist them in the right way and you can get anything out of anyone why you could've gotten this ride for free if you had used my words the right way"
>"Well I said the ride was $20 but I never said when you had to pay me, now did I?"
>"He never said when we had to pay him did he?"
"So you're a fan of word games ay?"
"Looks like someone enjoys word games"

>Glancing up at Discord still browsing through more books a single thought echos through your mind
>Sid Dorc
>>
>>28763998
The next update shall come tomorrow or later tonight
Hope you guys liked this one
>>
>>28764006
Roman i have a question , if you finidh thid history can you do a Pinkie(EG) x anon ?? , pinkie having a crush for him but she don't no how to tell him and he think pinkie is a weird person and he dont wanna be firneds with her ? Is a idea . and pls dont leave this thread
>>
>>28764046
Friends* sorry i need to correct
>>
>>28764046
I don't know I'll consider it I'm thinking of looking into doing a different story focus for the next green so I can get better at writing but I might do that at some point in the future
Also I will always be in Pinkie Pie threads if I find
>>
>>28764231
Thx if you can do that it would be nice, and is good to see you are gone be where
>>
>>28764344
Here*
>>
File: 1477742296254.png (629KB, 1024x1430px) Image search: [Google]
1477742296254.png
629KB, 1024x1430px
>>
File: 1434154064834.png (446KB, 1280x832px)
1434154064834.png
446KB, 1280x832px
>>28763998
>Blood rituals
>Demons
>Punching Celestia
W-wow, the tone changed real fast.
>>
>>28765677
don't worry I would never go full edge lord I just put that in there for shits and giggles
Anon was just super pissed that Celestia and Luna did all that shit when it was ultimately pointless
>>
File: 1477291857628.png (455KB, 1380x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1477291857628.png
455KB, 1380x1020px
Do we like Bubble Berry?
>>
>>28765694
Yeah fair enough, I'm still looking forward to the next update.

>>28765957
Yes. Marecock is totally not homo
>>
>>28766050
is there a green of this?
>>
File: Cuddly Ponks.jpg (94KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
Cuddly Ponks.jpg
94KB, 894x894px
>>28766098
There actually is one. Let me find it for you real quick.
>>
File: Nonny!.png (118KB, 460x600px) Image search: [Google]
Nonny!.png
118KB, 460x600px
>>28766126
>>28766098
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/187679/1/its-not-that-different/you-still-love-me-right
Here you go.
>>
>>28765957
Fuck off. Homo.
>>
>>28766411
Make me, shitstain.
>>
>>28766411
not loving panka in all universes for the simple fact of who she is
is that what she would want?
>>
>>
File: 1435818495239.jpg (55KB, 640x541px) Image search: [Google]
1435818495239.jpg
55KB, 640x541px
>>28766411
>Not wanting marecock
I bet you kiss girls, gaylord
>>
I need help Ponkfriends, post songs which remind you of Pinkie or just songs that you'd like to dance with her to.
>>
>>28766712
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM65OyplrGc
I feel like she could get into this
>>
File: 1477775301988.jpg (383KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1477775301988.jpg
383KB, 1200x1600px
>>
File: 1476040057383.png (99KB, 1045x325px) Image search: [Google]
1476040057383.png
99KB, 1045x325px
>>28766712
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fTUj9mfnUk
>>
File: 1473835515047.png (5KB, 433x423px) Image search: [Google]
1473835515047.png
5KB, 433x423px
This thread
>>
>>28767671
>>
>>28767572
I wasn't ready for this.....
>>
>>28767671
That face
>>
bumpie pie
>>
>>28769617
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 800x654px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 800x654px
>>28767671
Ponk and Shim a qt
>>
File: 1475905157520.gif (2MB, 480x270px)
1475905157520.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>
>>28763998
>"Hmm? What was that Anon?"
>Discord turns to you with a raised eyebrow
>Did you say that out loud
>You take a cautious step forward your eyes examining Discord up and down for ...well anything
"Sid Dorc"
>This time you make sure what you're saying is clear to hear
>Discords eyes widen slightly
>It's only for a brief second but its enough
>"Friend of yours from back home Anon?"
>You're now right in front of Discord, you have to crane your neck up to make eye contact but you hold firm
"You. It was you. That day on the hot air balloon... it was you?"
>Discord gives a small defeated sigh and scratches his neck briefly
>"Ugh I had hoped you wouldn't put those two together so quickly. But I guess you can't win them all"
>Discord chuckles to himself once more
"Why?"
>Out of the millions of questions swarming around your mind that's the only one you can get out
>Discord raises an eyebrow at your question
>"Why? Well its quite simple, having the prospect of being turned into a glorified garden gnome held over my head if I cause any chaos here means I'm barely allowed a lick of fun. However, causing chaos outside of Equestria is fair game so I thought to myself 'how can I cause mountains of chaos for Equestria without breaking my deal with Celestia?' and the answer just fell into my lap in the form of you"
>Covering one side of his mouth with a hand Discord leans into your ear
>"And if I do say so myself, you have done a spectacular job"
>Shoving him away from a new glare forms on your face
"So all of this was part of some great plan huh? Me coming here, me getting screwed over by the princesses only for you to have a bit of fun!?"
>Discord holds up his hand defensively as you say this
>>
>>28771134
>"Hey now Anonymous, don't give me too much credit. I don't plan that far ahead, never have. I had no idea that the princesses would go off the deep end the way they did, and I certainly had no intention of it happening." >Once again he leans towards you wrapping an arm around your shoulder
>"Certainly not after you fell for Pinkie."
>He gives you a nudge and a wink as he puts extra emphasis on 'Pinkie'
>"I would never do that to a friend"
>You quickly shove Discord off of you into a bookshelf
>You're so tired, and angry that the word friend is nothing but an empty word, especially coming from Discord
"You're no friend of mine, never were apparently"
>Discord is taken aback as you spit the word at him
>As he opens his mouth to speak you simply shake your head and glare at him
"Just. Go."
>Discord's mouth clamps shut hearing this
>Letting his head fall he simply disappears
>No theatrics
>No nothing
>Slumping yourself against a bookshelf your mind begins to wander about everything that's just happened
>You lost your memory because of the princesses
>The princesses only did what they did because of Discord
>Discord only did it for shit and giggles
>But the only reason Discord was able to do it...
>...was because of you
>As the thought crosses your mind it begins to stick to the rest of your thoughts
>You lost your memory because of the princesses who only did it because you were so bitter and they couldn't trust you
>Pinkie lost someone so close to her because you were too selfish to let go of your anger
>Pinkie had to go through so much because of you
>It was all your fault
>You bring you knees up to your chest and lean your head into them
>Maybe it'd all just be better if you never came here
>Right?
>Pinkie would continue her peaceful life as a baker with all the friends she could possibly need
>These thoughts haunt your mind as you feel yourself drifting off
>God damn it you're so tired
>>
>>28771173
>You half wish that tomorrow you could wake up and all this would just be some convoluted nightmare
>As sleep finally takes you, you swear you can hear the faint echo of hoofsteps
>"...Nonny?"
>As you feel yourself slowly wake up you shift around in your bed trying to readjust and get comfy
>Wait a minute?
>Using your hands to lazily search around you confirm that you are in fact in a bed
>Not slumped against a dusty old bookshelf in a dusty old castle wallowing in your own self pity
>Well maybe that last bit isn't so true
>You feel a few tears form in your eyes as you dare not open your eyes for fear you'll just come face to face with your boring old bland apartment, cursing yourself for that stupid wish
>As your grip tightens on the blanket covering you, you feel a hoof wipe away some of the tears that had started falling down your cheeks
>As it begin to pull away you hand shoots out to grab it desperately holding onto it
>Once you confirm it wasn't some figment of your imagination you crack open an eye
>Looking up you see Pinkie Pie looking down at you, worry clear in her eyes
>Sitting up and swallowing a lump in your throat you look around to see you're back in Sugarcube Corner
>Looking back down at Pinkie Pie she places a hoof on her chest, propping herself up to eye level with you
>"Nonny? I everything ok?"
>'No Pinkie everything is not ok its further from ok than it could ever be'
>'I should never have come here'
>'Everything that happened is my fault and I'm so sorry'
>All these thought cross your mind and all you want to do is go off on a rant, venting your frustration at everything
>But you're stopped dead silent as a small caring smile forms on Pinkie's lips
>She brings up another hoof, placing it on your shoulder
>"Because i- if there is, you can talk to me, alright?"
>That smile, the smile that always melts your heart away
>>
>>28771205
>Feeling a few more tears beginning to form in your eyes you wrap your arms around Pinkie and bring her into a tight hug
>You hold it for who knows how long but you never want to let her go
>As you feel Pinkie in your arms everything just feels right again
>Her soft fur and skin feels like silk to your hands
>Her sweet scent fills your nose
>Her eyes meet yours and you feel yourself almost getting lost in them
>Placing your forehead on hers you feel her slowly nuzzle your cheek
>Then you do something you never thought you'd be able to
"Yeah Pinkie everything's perfect"
>You let go of whatever anger you had left
>Holding Pinkie in your arms you realize that you don't care how or why it happened, it happened
>You've got your Pinkie Pie back and that's all that matters to you right now or ever will matter to you
>Feeling a smile form on your face you simply lie there
>Content
>...
>A few moths have passed and you and Pinkie are heading to the Grand Galloping Gala
>When Pinkie asked you about you getting your memory back you went along with Celestia and Luna's original story of how you lost it
>You didn't want to cause anymore trouble and as far as you were concerned just like back then
>The how and why doesn't matter, only the now, and right now you are with Pinkie Pie as you hope you always will be
>You and Discord made up pretty well, enough that you could get back to your adventures in Ogre and Oubliettes but you still kept an eye on him
>As for the princesses about a week after your last visit to the castle you returned to offer an apology to Celestia
>All three of you discussed what happened and agreed to put it behind you
>Entering the castle you spot several ponies in fancy dresses and tuxedos
>You of course are wearing your classic suit whilst Pinkie is wearing the dress from her first time at the Gala
>As you pass Celestia and Luna on the stairwell you give them a small smile and nod which they return
>>
>>28771253
>You and Pinkie spend a lot of your time at the Gala stuffing your faces at the buffet at the chagrin of the other posh ponies
>Hey its free food right?
>Glancing at Pinkie every now and then you see her eyes idly staring at the Cake family who had been invited for providing the cake
>She sees you catching her in the act of few times causing her to blush profusely and hide her head in another pile of food
>You can't help but chuckle at Pinkie's usual antics
>As the night slowly comes to a close you find yourself relaxing at a table watching Pinkie as she tries to make new friends with everyone in the Gala each with varying levels of success
>As the orchestra begins to play a slow song she freezes in place and points her ears in the direction of the music
>Slowly turning her gaze to you, you see her scratch the floor slightly
>Taking the hint you rise from the chair and slowly approach your mare
>As you reach her her face is focused on the floor
>However you can see her blush reflecting off the finely polished tiles
>Crouching down you hold out your hand to Pinkie Pie
"Care to dance?"
>Hearing your words her head immediately shoots up
>"I- um well um I- I- I- I um..."
>Chuckling softly at her stutters shakes her out of it and she simply gives you a nod of her head
>Placing a hoof in your hand you slowly rise
>As she begins to stand on her hind hooves you place a hand on her hip to help steady her
>When she's sure she's balanced you both begin to slowly sway to the music
>Neither of you really move, you're just happy to be able to do this much
>As she slowly places her head on your chest she lets out a contented sigh
>Leaning down you place a small kiss on her head leaving her blushing again
>Once again you see her eyes fall onto the Cake family
>As you open your mouth to speak you're cut off by Pinkie Pie
>"Hey Nonny?"
"Yeah Pinks?"
>Slowly she turns her head up to face you her eyes darting back and forth clearly showing her nervousness
>>
>>28771270
>You bring your hand up to cup her cheek and rub it gently, calming her down
>Closing her eyes she takes a deep breath
>As she opens them you see a small amount of determination in them
>"I wanna have foals"
>Her words take you by surprise
>So much so that you're pretty sure your heart stops
>Quickly shaking yourself out of it you look back down at Pinkie seeing that same nervousness as before in her eyes as she bites her bottom lip
>Cupping Pinkie's other cheek with your hand you bring her in for a small kiss
>You linger their for a few kisses before breaking it you place your forehead on hers and whisper softly to her
"Then why don't we try?"
>Processing your words a smile begins creeping onto Pinkie's face as a few tears form in her eyes as well
>Launching herself into you she wraps you up in a hug that almost crushes you
>Returning the hug you and Pinkie just stand there, everything around you seemingly disappears
>Right now the only thing you register anymore is you, Pinkie, and whatever the hell is coming your way in the future

End
>>
>>28771283
Well that's that. It's been pretty fun writing this even though it does seem a bit awful when I look back on it. I've never written before and the stuff I wrote, when I initially wrote it seemed alright, but now I sort of feel like I fucked up the whole story.
If you for some reason did like this concentrated autism I'll be more then happy to continue as I love Pinkie Pie
I might try to write up >>28764046 next if I do anything though I made need a while to recharge and get my creative juices flowing properly again
See you guys around I guess
>>
File: 2015-05-28 22.29.40.jpg (88KB, 736x897px) Image search: [Google]
2015-05-28 22.29.40.jpg
88KB, 736x897px
>>28771296
Don't worry about it mang, I always feel like I always feel like I fuck stuff up after I write them.

And I don't say this lightly, I love Pinkie and that's why I'm more critical when it comes to greentexts involving her, and I've got to say that for a first try ever writing, this was amazing.
Seriously, there werent any times where I felt that what was happening was forced, and I thought Pinkie was written very well, the Anon was likeable and wasnt awkward, and the interactions between the two of them were really sweet. This shaped up really well, you should be happy, I'm sure Pinkie would be.
>>
>>28771296
That would be nice , if you can do that idea of course , and for me the final is good and cute
>>
File: 1476391865761.jpg (119KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1476391865761.jpg
119KB, 768x1024px
>>28771307
Thank you that means a lot
>>
File: 1477586629161.gif (689KB, 733x533px) Image search: [Google]
1477586629161.gif
689KB, 733x533px
>>28771296
Congrats Roman, Your first green turned out awesome. I can't wait to see more pinkie threads with Your involvement.
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 1024x952px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 1024x952px
Why is there so little art of these two hanging out?
>>
File: 1476727364467.gif (434KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1476727364467.gif
434KB, 300x168px
>>28771344
I like these two a lot
>>
File: 1436431154992.jpg (32KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1436431154992.jpg
32KB, 413x395px
>>28771296
Anon punched a demigod in the face and got away with it
10/10
>>
File: Ponk Clone.png (2MB, 640x3600px) Image search: [Google]
Ponk Clone.png
2MB, 640x3600px
>>28754986
Human shoulders, human hips, human buttocks.
>>
>>28771758
I wish I could have every Pinkie that came from the Mirroir Pool in that episode
you can never have too much Pinkie
>>
>>28771758
>>28771767
well one survived in cannon as seen in "The Saddle Row Review" episode
>>
File: 1475576019862.png (195KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1475576019862.png
195KB, 640x360px
>>28773151
>tfw when haven't watched since s5
>tfw this information changed my life
https://youtu.be/uyfPxppRLjs
>>
File: d6wgoa0.jpg (203KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
d6wgoa0.jpg
203KB, 894x894px
>>
winter ponk is a qt
>>
>>28742954
>>
I want to nuzzle her face
>>
>>28776209
Bump for whatever is that
>>
>>28776209
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohd0aT3m__k
>>
Wow, come back after a while and find a whole new Ponka green...

reminds me that I had started a green in a prompt thread... maybe I should try finishing it up, or start a new one.
>>
>>28771296
I think it was a great story. Good job dude. Looking forward to your next one!
>>
File: 1477147984046.jpg (214KB, 430x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1477147984046.jpg
214KB, 430x1600px
>>
>>28777414
>>
>>
File: aaaaaa.gif (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaa.gif
2MB, 800x450px
guys there's a spooky skeleton in the thread
>>
Bamp
>>
>>
>>28781069
That face
>>
>>
File: IMG_1481.png (397KB, 1280x751px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1481.png
397KB, 1280x751px
Hey guys. Pinkie just won over my heart and is now my waifu. I'm hopelessly in love. What should I do?
>>
File: 1414630593590.png (213KB, 729x943px) Image search: [Google]
1414630593590.png
213KB, 729x943px
>>28785157
Pinkie's been my waifu for 3 years now, and I'll have to politely ask you to step back, she's mine.
No but seriously, top tier taste. 10/10, waifu of the year, every year.
>>
File: full.gif (219KB, 338x338px)
full.gif
219KB, 338x338px
>>28781069
>>
File: 1476887460197.png (891KB, 2000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1476887460197.png
891KB, 2000x1600px
>>28785245
I have to agree
Top tier waifu
>>
File: 1465921055673.png (349KB, 975x623px) Image search: [Google]
1465921055673.png
349KB, 975x623px
>>28785245
The multiverse theory would dictate that there is an infinite number of universes and in each universe there is at least one instance of each character that a person could waifu. Ergo there is an infinite number of waifus to go around.
>>
>>28785576
And since Ponka donk can break the forth wall, she could also be in a million places at once.
>>
File: 1430099877965.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1430099877965.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>28785604
Even without doing that or in the case of some variations not having that capability she already does that by just existing in some form. An infinite number would naturally be greater than one million given that it is infinite and thus has no end in regards to it's size.
>>
>>28742954
>that pic
isn't there a version of it being Anon alone in bed?
I'd like to see a compilation of all 3 pics, showing that both dream of each other and that cruel fate is what's keeping them apart
>>
>>28785576
And according to this interpretation there is infinitely many universes, where you actually do marry pinkie.
but it's not this one
>>
>>28785632
Ponk is all.
>>
File: 1458498771207.png (257KB, 800x947px) Image search: [Google]
1458498771207.png
257KB, 800x947px
>>28786055
That would imply that I'm not married to my Pinkie Pie tulpa. Then again my collective practices polygamy, so I would say I have several wives who are tulpas. It's nice being able to coexist with them in a way that is generally beneficial to my emotional well-being, even if my nature as a recluse leaves me at a disadvantage in regards to resources. Generally speaking if I ever have to move to another apartment I'm going to be in for a bad time. Let's just hope I don't get doxed for a third time.

>>28786248
Essentially that does seem to be the case.
>>
>>28786536
so, legitimately curious here, what's it like with a tulpa? to ellaborate
how clear is it to see? does it look like a character from the show is right in front of you?
what do you talk about?
do they follow you everywhere?
how did you marry them?
>>
File: 1476814718724.png (577KB, 1024x1024px)
1476814718724.png
577KB, 1024x1024px
>>28786536
You seem to be a cool guy anon,
glad to have you here.
>>
File: 1474580651391.jpg (471KB, 783x1024px)
1474580651391.jpg
471KB, 783x1024px
>>
>>28742954
>>
File: 1430083408851.png (879KB, 942x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1430083408851.png
879KB, 942x1024px
>>28786700
I see my girls as clearly as I would see any other non-physical entity, which is to say that I don't see them as clearly as I would see a human but I see them as clearly as I would see some of the other non-physical entities I have seen or worked with. The difference between those two though is that a tulpa in scientific terms is a sentient hallucination and thus they rely on my brain to exist, and something like an undyne, gnome or lilim are non-physical entities that exist on a different plane of existence entirely and thus don't rely on my brain to exist. Both however are able to physically affect me in some way and if I let them in are able to take control of my body, at least for a time or until they get bored. Regardless my girls look like interpretations of their original source material. That is to say that Pinkie and Dashie look like how a fan of the show might draw them, where as Amana looks like how a Dark Elf does in Skyrim but as represented by the mods I use.
>>
File: 1461770367823.png (448KB, 999x999px)
1461770367823.png
448KB, 999x999px
>>28789325
>>28786700

My girls and I talk about a number of things and do a number of things. We go on walks, they help me not have panic attacks when I am in crowded areas, they get me out of the shower when I pass out due to the warm water affecting my arrythmia, and of course we do engage in varying degrees of romantic and sexual activity. Naturally sex with a non-physical entity that relies on your body to exist doesn't result in a physical orgasm but it often results in a non-physical one, which is to say that at my part of the climax by body spasms and I feel my stomach tighten and I generally feel about as good as if it were physical.

Pinkie tends to follow me everywhere, including into the bathroom, into the shower, on walks and to appointments and other obligations. The others tend to follow when they want to and go elsewhere when they don't. Often they show up later in a walk or on a trip, which is nice.
>>
>>28789414
>>28786700

Marriage in my "collective" is simply defined as stating that someone is your spouse and them agreeing to it. I think of Pinkie as one of my wives, similar to how Amana thinks of me as her husband. There is a hierarchy though, in that Pinkie is my "alpha mare", Dashie is her's, and generally speaking it's the alpha mares that determine how things go or work out when I'm not mentally able to make a decision. I'm not sure how to phrase that, but let's just say given my mental state and the amount of brain damage I have taken over the years due to continued use of antipsychotics, almost having died twice, and having both chronic Depression and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder shrink parts of my brain, sometimes I am mentally unconscious while physically awake, and that is when they take over and make the decisions.

I hope this answers your questions.

>>28786938
Thank you. I appreciate it.
>>
File: 1351969795807.png (539KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1351969795807.png
539KB, 1280x1440px
Pink pone is best princess.
>>
>>28790006
Bump
>>
>>28791338
>>
>>
>>28789325
>>28789414
>>28789484
One more question, have you let them take control of your body before? What was it like?
This sounds super cute, I'm glad you have them in your life
Also
>Pinkie is my "alpha mare"
very nice
>>
Since the thread looks like it's starting to come to a close, I'm going to post a green I've been working on. It's not finished yet and I'm not sure when it will be, but I'd like to get some feedback.

>Ah, sleep.
>You loved sleeping.
>Hell, if sleeping was a sport, you’d have gotten a gold medal.
>But today felt different.
>For starters, there was the feeling of something warm and soft pressed against your chest, as well as something fuzzy resting underneath your chin.
>And now that you think about it, your bed is also smaller than you remember.
>As you slowly opened your eyes the realisation dawned on you…
>this isn’t your room.
>At least, you don’t remember your room being covered in confetti and streamers, or the balloons for that matter.
>The colours as well, yellow, blue and pink, it all seemed so familiar, yet you couldn’t quite put your finger on it.
>Then along came the throbbing headache, almost as if on cue.
>You could only groan as it hit you like a tonne of bricks.
>”Mmm, good morning Nonny.”
>...
>What?
>You only know one pony who calls you Nonny…
>What the hell happened last night?
>And why are you in bed with Pinkie?
“Uh…good morning Pinkie.”
>You looked down, only to see your suspicions confirmed.
>A tired looking Pinkie smiles back up at you, whilst rubbing the sleep from her eyes.
>Was this a dream?
>You had to pinch yourself to make sure this was all real.
>It was.
>Pinkie giggled as she noticed your reality check, before nuzzling into you.
>”Last night was really fun; we should do that again sometime.”
>Pinkie sounded a lot mellower than you’ve come to expect from her.
>guess even Pinkie feels lazy when she's only just got up.
>”Heh… About that, see, I don’t really remember anything from last night… Sorry.”
>The pink pony pushes you onto your back, and rests herself atop of your chest.
>And just for good measure, she goes ahead and places a boop right on the end of your nose, followed by a light hearted giggle.
>>
>>28794792

>You couldn’t help but smile back at her, Pinkie sure knew how to lighten the mood.
>”That’s okay, I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a pony drink so much in one night.”
“Oh god, I didn’t make an idiot out of myself did I?”
>This elicited a giggle from the pink mare, and you began brace yourself for what was to come.
>”I never knew you were such a sweetie.”
>Wait, what?
>Pinkie follows up her sentence by planting a light kiss right on your lips.
>Then she began to blush ever so slightly, and looked away from you whilst sporting a small smile.
>God damn, Pinkie is one cute pony.
>You could feel a blush of your own emanating from your cheeks as well, and a dumb smile beginning to take shape.
“I...Uh- mind explaining what exactly happened last night?” you asked sheepishly.
>”Sure thing Nonny, let me just get comfy first.”
>With that, she scooted up to nestle her head under your chin, her mane felt so poofy and soft as well as comfy, so you let your chin sink into the depths of Pinkies mane.
>And while you were at it, you began to stroke Pinkie’s mane, starting at the back of her head, and working your way to the base of her neck.
>You didn’t have much experience with relationships, especially when it came to mares.
>But this felt like the right thing to do, and Pinkie’s soft coos only made you want to continue.
>”You know Anon, I also like ear scratches.”
>You couldn’t help but chuckle to yourself, subtlety never really was Pinkie’s strong suit.
>Taking your other hand, you began to gently scratch the base of her ear.
“Feeling comfy yet?” you say in a playful tone.
>”Mhm, muuuuch better.”
>Pinkie then sighed, not a sigh of annoyance or boredom, but a contented sigh.
>The pink mare laid atop of you really did sound quite content, and your mind could only wonder "What happened last night?"
>>
File: 1460115244097.png (141KB, 760x710px) Image search: [Google]
1460115244097.png
141KB, 760x710px
>>28794800

>Then you began to worry, you must have been pretty drunk last night, what if Pinkie didn't like normal you in that way, or worse, what if this made things awkward between the two of you and ruined your friendship.
>You could only push these thoughts to the side as Pinkie laid sprawled out on your chest, ready to detail the events that lead to this.
>”Now…where should I begin?”
>…
>Time for some Pink pony perspective
>Normally you felt so ecstatic, being the cute hyperactive ball of sweet pink fluff that you were.
>But this morning, waking up in Anon’s arms, feeling him caress your mane and giving you ear scratches like no pony could.
>You felt...different.
>Not in a bad way though, it was nice having someone to wake up to.
>You couldn’t help but find it cute when he got nervous and started blushing, and that silly smile of his after you kissed him.
>But that doesn’t mean you weren’t nervous either, while you were friends with every pony in Ponyville, you’d never been a special some pony to anyone.
>And what if Nonny doesn’t like you in *that* way; after all, he doesn’t remember how he got here.
>In fact, you rarely ever feel this nervous, yet being in Nonny’s arms at least helped those pesky stomach butterflies to go away, he was good at comforting ponies.
>You also hoped he wasn't too nervous; after all, Nonny always was kinda shy.
“I guess the best place to start would be the beginning.”
>The event was a birthday party, but not just any birthday party.
>No, this was the birthday party of one of your bestest friends, Twilight Sparkle, it was going to be her 6th birthday here in Ponyville so it had to be extrasuperduper special.
>While it was hard getting Twilight out of the castle for the day, what with her friendship studies, it definitely paid off.
>With the help of your friends, you managed to decorate the entire castle with balloons, streamers, banners and games.
>This party was going to be a real doozy; everyone in Ponyville was getting invited.
>>
File: da3rfs.jpg (274KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
da3rfs.jpg
274KB, 1280x905px
>>28794807

>And you were sure everyone was going to love it.
>Now, fast-forward a couple of hours.
>The party was in full swing, after sweeping the castle to greet everyone and make sure everypony was having a good time; you made your way to the main hall, where most of the action was going on.
>You even got DJ pon3 to do the music for the party and it looked like everyone was having a blast on the dance floor.
>Content that everything was going as planned; you head over to go see the birthday pony herself.
Twilight was stood with Fluttershy, Rarity and Nonny.
“Heya girls, you all enjoying the party?”
>”This is amazing Pinkie, I don't know how you do it.”
>"I must agree with Twilight here, this party is just splendid.”
>"Ooh yes, you always make the best parties Pinkie."
"Gosh, thanks girls. I'm glad you’re enjoying it."
>You could feel your face flush a little; you could help it when people complimented your parties.
"And what about you Nonny?"
>"I think this might be the best party I’ve been to yet Pinkie, you really outdid yourself."
>Nonny’s compliment made you feel giddy, that warmth and fuzziness manifesting itself and taking physical form as you started pronking circles around him.
>Only Nonny could make you feel like that.
>Until you realized exactly what you were doing, and quickly coming to a halt.
“Hehe thank you Nonny, but really they’re nothing special.”
>”Well of course they are Pinkie; I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t think that.”
>You were definitely blushing now, and Rarity was starting to give you a funny look.
>And not the haha kind of funny look.
>Soooo maybe you kinda had a teensy tiny little crush on Nonny.
>He was always so kind to you, and you had to admit, he was pretty cute…For a hewman.
>But you never said anything, you and he were good friends and you didn’t want to risk ruining what you had; you always thought he might have been interested in Twilight anyway.
>>
File: 2014-09-12 11.07.21 pm.png (356KB, 796x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2014-09-12 11.07.21 pm.png
356KB, 796x1024px
>>28794810

>Before you got to say anything more, Dashie flew over, landing right in the middle of the group.
>"Hey, me and AJ were...did I come at a bad time?
>Dashie looked at you before looking at Rarity, who was beginning to look increasing smug.
>"Not at all darling, please do continue."
>"Riiight, well me and AJ are gonna have a cider drinking competition and we need two others, and takers?"
"Sure, I'll join you!"
>"Great, anyone else interested?"
>Rarity was the next to speak, much to the surprise of everyone else.
>"Anon, I think this would be an excellent opportunity for you, I'm sure that cider will help you get into the party spirit."
>"You do?" Anon asked with a confused look on his face.
>"Why yes, I can assure you, you won't regret it."
>Okay, now you were certain Rarity was onto you.
>It wasn't that obvious was it?
>"Well, if you insist."
>Now it was time for Dashie to speak up.
>"Alright, we're set up over there when you're ready."
>Dashie began to fly over to a table at the edge of the room, with 4 seats surrounding it, and a cider keg on top of it.
>One of the seats was already occupied by AJ, who waved over to the group, and the seat next to AJ was swiftly taken by Dashie.
>You tried to keep your cool as best you could, but Pinkie after a couple of ciders... not even you knew what was going to happen.
>You just had to act normal...well, Pinkie normal.
"Well, let's get going then Nonny" You said in your usual cheery voice.
>you then wrapped your tail around Nonny's hand and began pulling him over towards the table.
>As you looked back you saw Rarity give you an overly exaggerated wink, to which you gave a nervous smile.
>”Uh, can every pony do that?”
>Nonny quickly grabbed your attention back to him.
“Nope just me, pretty cool huh?"
>"Yeah, I guess it is."
>Before you could say anything else, you reached the table.
>”Howdy-do Anon, I didn’t picture you the drinking type.”
>>
File: 2015-08-28 23.46.44.png (178KB, 1280x1473px) Image search: [Google]
2015-08-28 23.46.44.png
178KB, 1280x1473px
>>28794819

>”Well, it's been a while, but really I'm just here because Rarity insisted."
>Now was Dashie’s turn to speak.
>"Whoever put you up to it, if you think you stand a chance against us you'd better think again buddy, you should probably just give up now.”
>However, Dashie’s expression soon went from confident to nervous.
>”Don’t listen to her Anon, her barks worse than her bite, I mean, there was this one time when- mmph.”
>AJ was swiftly interrupted by a blue hoof and an awkward laugh.
>”Applejack, I told you not to talk.” Rainbow begged
>You were there for that party, and oh that got wild.
>That poor, poor lamppost.
>You tried your best to supress the giggles and change the subject.
“Yeah, don't listen to her Nonny, you'll be fine and so long as you have fun, who cares if you win or lose?"
>You beam a reassuring smile, and Nonny smiles back whilst giving you a little pat on the head.
>In a nice way of course, not in a demeaning kind of way.
>”I guess you’re right… but I can’t lose to Rainbow Dash now.” It was now Nonny’s turn to give Dashie a smug grin.
>”Heh, we’ll see big guy.”
“Let’s get started then!”
>You and Nonny take your seats, while Applejack filled 4 mugs with cider straight from the keg, froth spilling from the side of the mugs.
>“Bottoms up everypony!” AJ exclaimed.
>As if in sync all four of you raised your mugs at once, gulping down mouthful after mouthful of the sweet yellow cider.
>The Apples sure knew how to make the stuff.
>After downing the contents of the mug, you set it down on the table with a thud, shortly followed by everyone else.
“Ahh, this is some of the best cider yet AJ, thanks again for bringing it.”
>”I have to agree with Pinkie, this cider is really nice.” Anon voiced his agreement.
>”Aw shucks, it ain’t nothing, we had plenty spare.”
>”So, are we going to have another round or what?”
>Everyone looked at Dashie, before shaking their heads and laughing at her eagerness.
>>
File: 1403154456523.png (533KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1403154456523.png
533KB, 1000x1000px
>>28794827

>Nonny had been quiet as you told him the events of last night, still stroking your mane and scratching your ear, he was getting better at it.
>However, you were interrupted by a groaning coming from him, and him moving his hands up to rub his head.
“You okay there Nonny?” You inquired while lifting your head off of his chest to get a better look at him.
>”It’s starting to come back to me now… I thought you said I didn’t make an idiot out of myself.”
>Nonny started blushing profusely and looking away, attempting to cover his face.
“I was telling the truth, you really were a sweetie last night.”
>To help hammer the point home, you placed a hoof on his cheek, and brought him up to look you in the eyes.
“I mean it.”
>Then you did what felt natural, closed your eyes and pressed your lips against Nonny’s, the embrace would be much more intimate than before though.
>Nonny didn’t put up any form of resistance, and his lips were easy enough to part.
>As your tongues met, and explored each other, Nonny put a hand on the back of your head, caressing your mane lovingly.
>And you’d be lying if you said you didn’t love the way caressed you and held you, making you feel like you were the most important thing in the world right now.
>The fuzzy feelings had returned.
>It was something special, and if this kiss was anything to go by, Nonny felt the same way.
>He began to lean into the kiss as well, clearly beginning to grow confident in his ability.
>This sort of passion was something you had never experienced before last night, and you never wanted it to end.
>But as sad as it was, it had to end at some point.
>And so, you broke the kiss and slowly pulled your head back, instantly locking eyes with Nonny.
>You didn’t know it was possible for someone to blush that much, but you were probably pretty blushing heavily now.
“Wowie Nonny, I don’t remember you being that good at kissing.” You say with a giggle.
>”Well…I guess we did have plenty of practice last night.”
>>
I want a big wedding with all her friends
>>
File: 2014-12-15 21.35.09.png (115KB, 900x418px) Image search: [Google]
2014-12-15 21.35.09.png
115KB, 900x418px
>>28794838

”Hehe, yeah I guess we did. Do you want to finish the story?”
>”But I remember what happened now, we don’t-“
“-Nonny you can’t not finish the story, what about all of those Anons reading along?!”
>Nonny’s face went from shock and disbelief to slowly curve into a small smile.
>"I... I won't even question it. Sure, I'll finish it."

>Back to being Anon.
>Just plain old Anon.
>Your headache was starting to clear, and last night was beginning to come back to you.
>This cuddle therapy with Pinkie was probably helping.
>If there was one thing Pinkie was good at that wasn’t parties, cheering people up or looking cute, it was cuddles.
>Thinking back on last night made you feel all sorts of emotions, from glee and happiness to shame and humiliation.
>A lot happened last night.
>At least Pinkie thought your drunken stupor was cute.
>You of all people.
>Not that you weren’t happy with this turn of events, Pinkie was a cutie herself, and you had no objections to having her cuddle up to you.
>But back to the story that Pinkie insisted you finish… You swear she got a kick out of seeing you flustered.
>The first few drinks were relatively uneventful, just small talk, the odd laugh here and there, and Rainbow Dash's boasting.
>As you reached the 5th mug of cider things started getting interesting.
>Notably, the alcohol was starting to take effect on everyone.
>Particularly RD, who was sat opposite you, pointing a hoof at you and speaking with slurred words.
>"Arrre you ready to...give up yet ya light weight?"
"Ha, are you kidding? I've only just got started."
>You were starting to feel a buzz from the cider, but it looked like it was going straight to her head.
>"W-what? -uh I mean, ha, I'll still win."
>Rainbow downed another mug, although it looked like she was having trouble, spilling a sizeable amount down herself and on the table, not that she noticed of course.
>You scanned the other contestants to see how they were holding up.
>>
>>28794851

>Applejack seemed to be holding up just fine, she was likely a seasoned drinker.
>However, she looked like she was about to break out into laughter at any moment.
>Strange.
>Turning to your side to see how Pinkie was doing, it appeared she was already checking on you.
>You turned to meet the drunken smile of Pinkie Pie, whose face looked a darker shade than usual.
>Thinking back you don't remember having seen Pinkie drunk before.
>She sure did look happy though, you chuckled to yourself and booped her.
>You then went for another mug, drinking the contents with ease.
>Then Rainbow followed, making that her 7th.
>Like hell you're letting her win, another down the hatch for you.
>"Woohoo, yeah go Nonny, you've got this." Pinkie began to cheer.
>If only that blue Mare wasnt so god damned competitive, she drunk her 8th mug of cider, only to give you a short lived shit eating grin, before passing out and resting her head on the table.
>You then took your mug, downing all it could fill for the 8th time.
"Sooo Rainbow, how does it feel losing to the lightweight huh?" You noticed however that you were beginning to slur your words as well.
>The best Rainbow could muster was a bunch of inaudible groans.
>Haha, eat shit.
>"You did it Nonny!" Pinkie sounded overjoyed that you'd won, wrapping her forelegs around you and pulling you into a tight hug.
>If it wasn't for the alcohol starting to get to you, you probably would have questioned it.
>But instead, you draped an arm around Pinkie, pulling her in close.
"I couldn't have done it without your help... Ponk"
>More giggles from the Pink mare.
>"Silly Nonny, its Pinkie."
"Panko?"
>"Pinkie"
"Plink?"
>"Pinkie Pie!"
"Pinko Po?"
>"P-I-N-K-I-E P-I-E"
"Piece of pie?"
>Pinkie gave you a stern look, which was shortly lived as the two of you then broke into laughter at the silliness of it all.
>You'd never noticed it before, but Pinkie has a really cute laugh, well it was more of a gigglesnort than anything.
>>
>>28794860

>"Y-you really think so?"
>Shit, did you say that out loud?
>Pinkie looked up at you expectantly, flushed face and mouth slightly agape.
>At this point, you’d drunk too much to care or really think about the consequences.
"Yeah, of course I do." You said while giving Pinkie a small smile and ruffling her mane with your free hand.
>The next thing you knew however, Pinkie had left her seat and was starting to climb onto your lap, before sitting in it and staring right at you.
“Woah there Pinkie.”
>You’d grown used to Pinkie and her lack of regard for personal space, but something was off this time.
>Even in your drunken state, you knew Pinkie had never gotten this close to you.
>She was sat in your lap, forelegs wrapped around your neck and face close enough to yours that you could feel her warm breath against you.
>Pinkie batted her eyelashes at you a couple of times, before giving you a rather sultry smile.
>You didn’t know this mare could be cute and sexy.
“P-pinkie I-“
>You were cut off by a pink hoof being placed gently over your lips.
>Is this going where you think it’s going?
>Pinkie leaned up to your ear, getting in close enough that it made your ear tingle when she spoke, and when she did, it was barely above a whisper.
>”You know Nonny; I always thought you were pretty cute as well.”
>Pinkie gave you a small peck on the cheek, before returning to her original position a mere breathe away from your face, her front curl coming to tickle your nose as looked each other in the eyes.
>That’s another thing you’d never really payed an awful lot of attention to during your day to day encounters with the mare, but Pinkie had some really beautiful eyes.
>A nice baby blue, you could just admire them all day.
>You hadn’t said this out loud this time.
>But what the hell, Pinkie’s a cute mare, what’s the worst that could happen?
“Hey Pinkie, has anyone ever told you that you’ve got beautiful eyes?”
>”B-beautiful eyes? I-uh well-”
>>
>>28794872

>This time you were the one to silence Pinkie by placing a finger over her mouth.
>Pinkie’s act had begun to falter, as her blush only intensified and… her eyes began to water?
>”Thanks Nonny… I just want to say now, I-I’ve always had a bit of a crush on you…”
>Wait what?
>You felt like an idiot at this, not seeing the signs and picking up on it.
>”And…And I understand if you don’t feel the same way.”
>Pinkie ears were now beginning to flop down, her mane appeared to deflate slightly, and she was looking less pink that normal.
>She looked kinda grey actually.
>And then a tear ran down her cheek, followed by sniffles and her voice began to tremble.
>God damn it Pinkie, she was tugging on your heartstrings now.
>”B-but if you could give me a chance…then-“
>Usually you didn’t like it when it when people shushed Pinkie, or when you had to, but this time felt like it was the right thing to do.
>You placed a hand on Pinkie’s cheek and started to rub away the stray tear.
>The touch startled the mare slightly, before she began to gently lean into your hand.
>You hated seeing ponies upset, especially someone like Pinkie, who was just full of life and optimism.
>You couldn’t sit by and see someone like Pinkie sad, especially when she makes it her purpose in life to see everyone happy.
>And so in an act of drunken bravery, you kissed the mare.
>As your lips touched, you could feel Pinkie stiffen up, clearly shocked by your actions.
>But that’s not to say she didn’t gladly return the affection, after the initial shock wore off and she softened up.
>As your tongues met and began to explore each other you started thinking about yourself and Pinkie.
>Maybe you liked her a little more than you let on at first.
>If it wasn’t for Pinkie being so outgoing and friendly, you probably wouldn’t have made any friends here.
>You were reclusive when you first arrived in Equestria, yet somehow Pinkie managed to drag you out of your comfort zone and into one of her famous parties.
>>
File: 1405743825506.png (68KB, 433x491px)
1405743825506.png
68KB, 433x491px
>>28794884

>Where she introduced you to her friends… Which was the majority of Ponyville.
>You could only inwardly chuckle at the memory
>You were scared at first; what if the ponies were afraid of you, after all, you were a giant to them, and they had never seen a human before.
>But even so, Pinkie introduced you to pony after pony, even if a couple of them were a little anxious or scared at first, after meeting you it was almost as if you were no different from them.
>Pinkie always knew when you were feeling down or homesick and always tried her best to help you overcome it.
>Sometimes she would just listen to your problems, let you get them out there.
>Sometimes she would give you a song and dance to help you cheer up.
>And sometimes, when life really got you down, Pinkie would just cuddle you.
>Somehow Pinkie always knew just how to help, and you always knew that she really did care about how you felt.
>And whenever Pinkie needed it, you’d always try your best to help her out.
>You remember one time; the map needed Pinkie to travel over to Manehattan for some important friendship business, the only problem was, she was right in the middle of baking an important cake.
>She came to you and asked if you could finish it for her, to which you agreed.
>Only when you got there, it hit you, you’d never baked a cake before.
>You think by the time you were finished, there was more cake mix on the walls than in the bowl itself.
>And the walls were absolutely coated in the stuff.
>But somehow, through some great feat of luck you did it.
>The finished product wasn’t stellar, but it certainly wasn’t as bad as you thought it was going to be.
>As Pinkie finally made it back from her friendship problem she entered the bakery kitchen, to see you, wearing a chef hat and apron, covered in cake mix.
>You felt silly, and you thought Pinkie was going to be angry at you for making such a mess.
>But as she looked around the room and eventually back to you, she burst into laughter.
>>
File: 1434038037554.png (103KB, 500x500px)
1434038037554.png
103KB, 500x500px
>>28794890

>At one point, she was rolling around on the floor, holding her sides.
>You could only laugh as well; it must have been quite a sight.
>Whenever you think of Pinkie, all that comes to mind are happy thought and memories.
>You always thought that Pinkie was like this with everyone, sure you were her friend, but you never thought Pinkie thought of you in any other way.
>But thinking back on things, you did spend quite a bit of time together, and you were always there for each other, even if you never really knew what you were doing, Pinkie always seemed to appreciate the effort.
>You had developed a bond with Pinkie, only you never realized that she liked you that much.
>You’ll have to ask her how long she’s felt like this at a later date.
>But now, you were far too busy with Pinkie, she was overwhelming all of your senses, as you felt her tongue meet yours and explore your mouth as you did hers, as well as her hot breath whenever your lips were apart long enough to get one.
>You ran a hand through her mane, feeling its soft, fluffy texture and stopping your wandering hand at the back of her head, using it to pull her in closer.
>You could taste the cider on her tongue but beyond that was a subtle hint of sweetness; it reminded you of the baked goods Pinkie would always treat you with, and you had come to love.
>And while you were absorbed in the pink you couldn’t help but take in her scent, it was sweet as you may have expected, but it was gentle and subtle, it reminded you of bubble gum and strawberries, with a slight hint of sugar.
>The kiss could have lasted forever; you loved every second of it.
>But Pinkie was the one to break the kiss.
>As you opened your eyes, you could see that her mane had regained its regular bounciness, and she was no longer looking grey.
>A big grin now permeated her face, and seeing Pinkie happy had made you feel happy, in a strange way; you could only reflect her grin.
>>
>>28794905

>Maybe you did feel more for this mare than you initially thought.
>She leaned in close, resting her forehead against yours, allowing you to feel her warm breath against your face, the kiss had apparently left the two of you out of breath as you were both panting.
>You smiled.
“Okay Pinkie.”
>Pinkie said nothing, just smiled back and rubbed her muzzle up against your nose, which you took as a sign of affection.
>The two of you stayed like this for a while, with Pinkie sat on your lap, cuddling you whilst you cuddled her back, with the occasional nuzzle, kiss or giggle.
>Well, Rarity was definitely right; this was an ‘excellent opportunity’.
>Throughout all of this you’d forgotten that there was still someone sat at the table opposite you, but she was about to make her presence known.
>”Aw shucks, ain’t that sweet? Ah’m sure the two of you’ll make a lovely couple.”
“Th-“
>”But you better treat Pinkie right, ya hear? If she comes to me anything but happy me and RD here’ll give you what for!”
>Rainbow shot up, hooves raised in front of her as if she was about to fight someone, before realizing nothing was happening and slowly slumping back onto the table, grumbling something inaudible.
“Y-yes ma’am.”
>These little ponies could be pretty damn intimidating when they wanted to be, not that you had any intentions of hurting Pinkie of course.
>”Then ah’m sure we’ll get along just fine, but it’s gettin’ late and I’d best get headin’ home, Rainbow here’s gonna need someplace to stay as well. Y’all have a good night.”
>With that, AJ got up and began lifting Rainbow onto her back before starting to carry her off with a grunt, guess Rainbow must be pretty heavy.
>”I-I’m a big mare now AJ, I don’t wanna go home.” Rainbow mumbled as she got carried away.
>”Cya AJ, have a superiffic night!” Pinkie shouted to AJ, waving her goodbye in an enthusiastic manner.
>>
>>28794912

>And now it was just the two of you, you don’t know how long you’d been sitting there, but you could tell it was getting late.
>You took one of your hands and began to scratch the behind of one of Pinkies ears.
>As you did, she began to relax, sinking into you and resting her head in the crook.
>As she cooed and…purred? You made a mental note that Pinkie liked ear scratches.
>Do all ponies purr?
>Nah, probably just Pinkie.
>You began to ponder what to do next, but you didn’t need much time as Vinyl moved onto the last song of the night.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eyaf1yMHx54
“Hey Pinkie, let’s go dance.”
>Pinkie looked up at you surprised.
>”But I didn’t think you liked dancing?”
>You started scratching the back of your head nervously.
“Well…I mean, it’s not that I don’t like dancing per se, but I’ve never really tried it, and I didn’t want to embarrass myself in front of everyone.”
>You looked down to give Pinkie a hopeful smile.
“But it’s not every day I outdrink Rainbow Dash, and I know how much you love to dance…”
>Pinkie let out an excited giggle and began to clap her hooves together.
>”Then of course I will Nonny, LET’S GO SHAKE OUR H-“
>Pinkie stopped herself, only for a brief second, before getting even more excited.
>"OhmygoshOhmygoshOhmygosh Nonny this is our first dance together, this is YOUR first dance and I've never danced to this sort of music before, this is almost as exciting as that time you kissed me but that'll be real hard to beat and-"
>As cute as she was when she got excited, if you didn't stop her soon you'd miss your chance to dance.
"Pinkie, this is the last song."
>Pinkie nervously chuckled.
>"Right, sorry."
>The two of you got up and began heading over to the dance floor when Pinkie looked up at you again.
>"So...uh, how exactly do hoomans dance?"
"I'll show you."
>You were nervous as hell right now; you'd never danced with another human before, let alone a pony.
>>
>>28794917

>But being here with Pinkie inspired some sort of strange confidence, and the alcohol was probably helping with that.
>At the moment Pinkie was the only thing on your mind, and you didn't care what anyone else thought.
>You put your hands out, keeping them at around the same height as your waist.
"Okay Pinkie, if you put your hooves in my hands."
>Pinkie stepped up onto her hind legs and did as you instructed.
>You could feel her shaking slightly in your hands; maybe she's just as nervous as you.
>You gave her hooves a playful squeeze and tried to give her a reassuring smile without looking nervous yourself.
"So if you just follow my lead, I'll make sure to take things slow."
>You began to slowly sway back and forth, slowly rocking and trying to keep to the beat of the music.
>You were also trying to figure out how to slow dance with a pony as you went along.
>Pinkie didn't look like she was having trouble keeping up so far, so it was time to move onto the next step.
"Looking good so far Pinkie, it's gets a little more complicated from here though, just follow my feet and try to move with me."
>As you began to move back and forth, you were quite surprised with how well Pinkie was following.
>You began to slowly rotate as well, confident that Pinkie would be able to follow.
>The real problem was how drunk you were, you would sometimes lose your footing and stumble around a bit, but that was all part of the fun.
>Each time you did, you could feel Pinkie lean into a bit more and try to grip you a little tighter.
>Throughout the dance you and Pinkie never broke eye contact; you could just admire those baby blue eyes all day.
>Her nervous smile had been replaced with a more confident one as the dance went on as well.
>Damn Pinkie was a fast learner, you were impressed.
>You'd noticed a few ponies staring but you couldn't care less at this point.
"What do you think of human dancing then?"
>You thought you may as well break the silence.
>>
>>28794925

>"It's...different, but I kinda like it. Maybe we could do this again sometime?"
"You know what, I'd love t-whoa"
>You started stumbling again, this time however you didn't manage to right yourself and ended up toppling over backwards and pulling Pinkie down on top of you.
>As lifted your head up you were met by those same big blue orbs.
>Normally you would have felt embarrassed, but all you could do was laugh at your situation.
>Pinkie, who looked concerned at first, after hearing your laughter began to relax a bit, before slowly breaking into laughter herself.
>Rubbing the back of your head in an attempt to access the damage, it didn’t feel like you hit it too hard.
>Your ass was in agony though; it felt like that took the brunt of the fall.
“Maybe it might be time for me to head home.” You said with a chuckle.
>Pinkie started blushing, her eyes darting back and forth.
>”W-would you like to…”
>Before she could finish, Pinkie trailed off, apparently getting nervous and pushing her head into your chest.
>You began to caress her cotton candy mane in an attempt to reassure her.
“Sorry Pinkie, I didn’t catch that.”
>”I said would you like to wa…”
“Come again?”
>”W-would you maybe like to walk me home, i-if you’ve got nothing better to do of course.”
>You took one of Pinkies hooves into your hand once more and began to rub it gently.
“Sure, I’d be a bit of a bad boyfriend if I didn’t.”
>”Really? Thank you Nonny!” Pinkie planted a small peck on your lips, before rubbing her muzzle against your nose.
“Don’t mention it Pinkie, it is pretty late after all.”

Well, thats all I have so far. Feel free to tell me if it's shit.
>>
>>28794933
I love it please keep writing
>>
File: 017 - uHNfwH0.jpg (185KB, 950x950px) Image search: [Google]
017 - uHNfwH0.jpg
185KB, 950x950px
>>28794961
Thanks for the kind words. I'll try to update it when I can, but I can't guarantee it'll happen anytime soon, there's quite a bit going on at the moment.
>>
File: 1457790640430.png (525KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1457790640430.png
525KB, 894x894px
>>28793959
Usually when I let one of them take over I don't remember anything at all that happens during that period of time. They assume complete control of the body and I go unconscious, at least mentally. They inform me later on when I come to what transpired when I was "asleep". It's usually done to help me get out of certain situations or to let one of my girls have fun with my computer so I'm alright with it happening.
>>
File: 1476230920149.jpg (15KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
1476230920149.jpg
15KB, 221x228px
>>28795204
that actually sounds super cute
>>
>>28748076
Left a comment telling you how much of a great guy you are, friendodiddly.
>>
>>28752405
There's a normal pony sfm porno that has that.
I think it's called "MLP fuckfest."
>>
File: 1427946919977.png (1MB, 2160x2520px) Image search: [Google]
1427946919977.png
1MB, 2160x2520px
>>28795502
Thank you. I appreciate it.
>>
File: 1476578106349.gif (453KB, 412x412px) Image search: [Google]
1476578106349.gif
453KB, 412x412px
>>
>>28794933
This is nice , pls continue
>>
>>28789325
>>28789414
>>28789484
>tl;dr?
Anon is completely insane. But it's okay, because I wish I was crazy enough to think I'm married to Ponk.
>>
File: its dangerous to go alone.jpg (155KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
its dangerous to go alone.jpg
155KB, 1400x1050px
Caution: opening the attached image may cause death. At the very least, cavities.
Thread posts: 259
Thread images: 136

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.