[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

File: large.png (264KB, 1280x713px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
264KB, 1280x713px
>starlight will need to earn her throne
>Implying that reforming the ENTIRE changeling race and saving ALL of equestria, princesses included, isn't worth freaking Alicorn status, LET ALONE a chair in the castle
>>
I want Glimmer dead.
>>
>>28737401
It's definitely happening, anybody with a brain can see that. The question is when?
>>
Can someone write a cupcakes style fanfiction involving the brutal dismemberment and cruelty towards Starlight Glimmer? I need new whacking material and I have a huge fucking hate boner.
>>
>hurr durr why didnt twilight get a promotion when she defeated discord

i think its better if glimmer never got the wings, i like her just fine the way she is
same could have been said for twily lol
>>
>>28737401
>reforming the ENTIRE changeling race
I think that one's on Thorax but okay.
>>
>>28737401
how many times did twilig had to do that before she got wings?
>>
>>28737425
>hurr durr why didnt twilight get a promotion when she defeated discord
That was the entire mane six, not twilight; If anyone deserves a promotion regarding discord, it'd be Fluttershy for reforming him.

Fuck, why DID twilight get a promotion anyways? Did that spell do anything?
>>
>>28737454
starlight didn't save them by herself either, and twilight had to make each one of them "see the light" to defeat discord. fluttershy's reformation of discord failed as we saw in s4 finale
>>
>>28737415
Season seven.
>>
>>28737474
yea discord kinda reformed himself after that
hes just a big softie nowadays

but anyway the way i see this whole wing business is that twilight got them because yea sure she did some great stuff and all but mostly because shes so close to celestia who clearly has a huger boner for her
so basically its not gonna happen to glimmer, which is good, because i want her to stay just the ways shes now, i love that clueless qt lesbian
>>
>>28737401
She still hasn't even made up for half of the ctimes she commited though.
>>
>>28737401
I don't have a problem with more princesses, I just don't want them being appointed like secretaries in an office building.

Plus I think if Glimmy was going to ascend, it would have happened right then.
>>
>>28737601
But what if Starlight becomes an alicorn simply because she's TWILIGHT'S student, like how Twilight became an alicorn because she was celestia's?
>>
>>28737617
oh i guess i never thought about it that way.
fuck
>>
>>28737617
It would bad writing. Twilight spent many years as a student before getting her wings, why should Starlight get them on less than a year as a student?
But considering the terrible writers we have to deal with and the bullshit they already shoved on us I won't be surprised if they go through that route. It would be extremely unfair for other characters, that deserve ascension much more than Starlight.
>>
>>28737454
The spell was about using the magic of others to make your own magic/destiny reach its most powerful ability. Star Swirl was trying to unlock all of his potential, or unlock the potential of all ponies. But his spell didn't work because it didn't understand the fundamental of Equestrian magic, that it requires deep bonds of friendship. The wording 'from one to another, marks of destiny singled out alone, fulfilled' caused the marks of destiny (cutie marks) to go from one to another, scrambling her friends' destinies.

Twilight's version didn't single out destinies, she reworded it to be about how friendship makes our destinies one destiny, and how when destinies are combined, it created infinite magic, which when cast unlocked her maximum magic, which inevitably caused the alicorn transformation.

I rest my autism.
>>
File: twilicorn.png (180KB, 1014x788px) Image search: [Google]
twilicorn.png
180KB, 1014x788px
Glimmer forgot to sing a friendship song. Also Hasbro hasn't made a toy of alicorn Glimmer yet, and that really is the only canon reason for it to happen. Until we see alicorn Glimmer toys, there won't be an alicorn Glimmer.
>>
>>28737639
>It would be bad writing, unlike when Twilight got her wings because reasons
Nobody knows the specific reason or mechanism by which it happened and even the writers themselves had no fucking idea what to do with it for basically an entire season.
>>
>>28737454
Celestia was just really bored, maybe?
>>
>>28737671
We know it's related to the tree and its elements, they were the ones that killed Twilight, sending her to the cosmos before she ascended and returned on the third day
>>
Twilight knows the ascension spell, which is powered by the elements. All she needs is to choose to ascend Glimglim and it her friends will help her out powering the spell. The only reason there aren't alicorns everywhere is because it hasn't occurred to twilight to use the ascension spell again. As soon as Hasbro decides it wants more money Twilight will use it again (at some point)
>>
>>28737417
This is the second time I've seen a statement almost just like this. You need to calm yourself down, you autist.
>>
>>28737685
the ascension is not a spell, the magic comes from within the one going through it when they're in the void. for glimmer to ascend, the EoH (the supreme tree entity, not the ponies) would have to choose her, for whatever reasons
>>
>>28737679
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbtF_4KqBZA
>>
>>28737698
>waaaaah dont hurt muh waifu
>>
>>28737666
>Also Hasbro hasn't made a toy of alicorn Glimmer yet, and that really is the only canon reason for it to happen. Until we see alicorn Glimmer toys, there won't be an alicorn Glimmer.

Fuck, are there even ANY toys of glimmer? Why the fuck does she have so much focus with zero toys?
I hate to say it, but I almost wish hasbro would get more focused on pushing characters who have toys just to get rid of Starlight.
>>
>>28737795
I think I saw a brushable of her the other day
>>
>>28737707
Probably correct. Maybe I should have said that the "spell" that starswirl made/twilight fixed is a sort of trigger necessary to start the ascension process/to be judged by the elements/whatever you want to call it. The ascension would have to be triggered in such a way otherwise it could have just happened randomly, or when using the elements (such as defeating discord).

The question then becomes, would the elements accept glimmer?
>>
>>28737812
And also I suppose, what happens if a pony fails?
>>
>>28737824
nothing
>>
>>28737666
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeBelu3Yi-Y&t=17s
>>
>>28737679
Obviously, she's sick of all the duties being dropped on her after 1000 years. So she popped some wings on some random unicorn with powerful magic.
>>
>>28737824
vaporization
>>
>>28737401
Starlight Glimmer will earn her throne after Twilight Sparkle resign as princess and give up her castle in the S7 finale.
>>
>>28737666
Twilight will give up her wings to Starlight in S7.
>>
>>28737666
>check it satan
>>
>>28737401
It's not Alicorn worthy because the mane 5 and even Spike have done more but it's definitely throne worthy.
>>
>>28738681
Well yeah, but that's mainly because the map is about as important as Dogshit.

"FRIENDSHIP EMERGENCY!" Oh my god, how important! Otherwise a couple of gay horses might have to keep performing at a las vegas night club for a few more years!
>>
File: 1477269180898.jpg (40KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
1477269180898.jpg
40KB, 500x456px
>>28737698
You're just making it more tempting.
>>
>>28738681
Spike could have been Dragon Lord, which is the dragon equivalent of alicorn. But no, he gave the title to some random bitch that will never give a shit about him and probably doesn't even remember his name anymore. Spike confirmed for eternal cuck.
>>
File: large.png (403KB, 1114x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
403KB, 1114x1024px
>>28738889
Nah, Spike's just maneuvering himself into the position of Chief consort: all of the perks of being a dragonlord, but his only responsibilities will be "Fuck the Dragonlord when she's horny"
>>
>>28738906
That's what Spike tells himself to sleep better at night. What a cuck. That's what he gets for mingling with faggy ponies.
>>
>>28738933
he mingles with all the girls so he can get all the pony pussy when they go into heat and he's the only guy around.
>>
>>28737401
There's not enough room for another chair at the table.
>>
>>28737415
>>28737571

Twilight became a princess in 3 seasons (two and half if you want to go by episode count).

I don't think they would make Starlight an alicorn princess faster than Twilight, so I'd say end of season 8 at the earliest.
>>
>>28737401
She didn't make new magic
Not princess worthy
>>
>>28740369
nah, they sped shit up since then; We got flurry heart this season after all as a new alicorn.
>>
>>28740387
>what is the magic of turning one species into a completely different one
>>
>>28740975
Thorax did that
>>
>>28740975

>completely different species
Are you familiar with bug growth stages
They simply found out that black changelings are just an early stage of development, being held back by their lack of love
And glimmy wasn't responsible for figuring that out
>>
>>28741034
and even if she were, it's not her magic
>>
>>28741040

And love isn't even new magic
>>
>>28741034
Actually the idea that old changelings look the way they do because they're horribly malnourished and so they didn't grow properly is kind of cool.
>>
I'm still fucking pissed they reformed the changelings. One of the COOL and unique things for this show, and they fucking threw it all away
>>
>>28741051
Neither is friendship, but it got Twilight a Fucking alicorn ascension.
>>
>>28741226
only if you assume her creating new friendship magic was all it took for her ascension, and not the tipping point which the elements deemed her worthy or something, no one knows
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.