[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reversed Gender Roles Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 502
Thread images: 104

File: 1477394307327.png (1MB, 2649x1854px) Image search: [Google]
1477394307327.png
1MB, 2649x1854px
Previous thread: >>28710460

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aoh8YH3I0q78czAnb9mt_4h5jUeCUbivFV5WhAh935U/edit?pli=1

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives:
http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea
>>
>>28737281
First for succulent pillow teats
>>
>>28737313
Comfiest 69 you will ever be apart of.
>>
>>28737281
>anon becomes a singer
>he just copies songs from earth
>is put into a mental horsepitle shortly after his first show

whoever writes it can decide what he sang and the pones initial reactons
>>
>>28737387
>his songs are written off as coltish whimsey
>while in the meantal horspitle he has to have his dick milked to cure the whimsy
>>
File: cry.jpg (29KB, 500x358px)
cry.jpg
29KB, 500x358px
>>28737313
>ywn fall asleep with your head rested on your mare's plump and soft teats.
>>
>>28737313
>>28737477
>anon gets his dick milked while the nurse comforts him
>>
>"You colts want big, pillowy teats? Ask any zebra mare, and we'll show you what you seek."
>>
File: smuggery.png (806KB, 809x1497px) Image search: [Google]
smuggery.png
806KB, 809x1497px
Succubus when?
>>
>>28737515
getting your dick sucked by a succubus would be amazing because they have great tongue control and dexterous lips
>>
>Archaic Luna being innocent and confused around colts
>First night after marriage with Anon
>Too embarrased to talk about it
>Everyone hears her moans via her Traditional Canterlot Voice

-----
>"Husband, why art thou putting thy lips on mine marehood? Th-That's there thine p-p-stallionhood goes!"
-----
>>"Did you make an honest stallion out of Anon, Lulu?"
>"H-he made a mare out of us..."
>"At least five times, yeah, we all heard. But did you make a stallion out of him?"
>"But... He already has a stallionhood, we did not need to create one for him."
-----
>"Sister why art thou giving our husband so much fruit to eat?"
-----
"One for the pink, one for the stink."
>"One in the wh-OH FAUST"
alt
"B-but we poop from there..."
"Not tonight, you don't."
-----
>"Th-Thou art not our foal, husband... why did thou put thine lips on my teaheaaaheaaaahhh"
>>
>>28737546
YO, ANON! GOT THAT NEW PART FOR US?! IT BETTER BE SICK!
>>
>>28737477
that feel
the warmth from both her breasts and nethers keeping you cozy
>>
>>28737546
Get on it LaP.
>>
Herd of kissless, virgin nerds who would do anything because of their desperation to get stallion before they turn too old.
>>
>>28737724
No you
>>
>>28737761
This appeals to my desperate loneliness.
>>
File: 1437727038732.jpg (1MB, 4500x3200px)
1437727038732.jpg
1MB, 4500x3200px
>>28737761
I would make every single one of them feel more loved than they ever have.
>>
>>28737546
I want more of this.
>>
So . . . I'm not dead. I swear. I'm putting something together for Halloween, but it might be shit, and it's not exactly RGRE. By which I mean it's not RGRE at all. Do you guys want it here or somewhere else? It'd go in AiE, but that thread is . . . well, shit. I'm not gonna sugarcoat that turd.

Anyway, meager Dadnon update, day 'we stray further from the original prompt with every passing line, but don't worry, it's coming back around'

Fuck, I dunno where my last post was, so, umm, Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/4FTQmPf8

Nvm, found link

>>28699890

>You exhale slowly, and try and figure out the best way to defuse this bomb.
>Damn the american public education system, you only covered literal bomb diffusal and active shooter situations in high school.
“Yes?”
>The door creaks open, and you hastily bunch the covers up over your . . . wait a minute you’re a guy.
>You let the covers drop, but keep your hands firmly in your lap.
>There’s a small, also white equine with a far lighter lavender stripe of curly mane standing in your doorway quite abashedly.
>Next to her floats a neatly folded suit.
>”I umm, brought you your clothes . . . Rarity burned the others.”
>She idly paws at the ground, and only makes fleeting eye contact with you before examining the finishing nails in the floor with a profound intensity.
“Thank you.”
>Your tone is measured, and careful.
>Why the hell would Rarity send her up here after all this?
>The suit levitates over onto the bed with a quiet tinkling sound.
>Fuckin unicorns.
>Wait no-
>”So . . . are you gonna put them on?”
>Wait . . . what?
>You look long and hard at the little filly.
>Phrasing, lord above the PHRASING.
“Yes?”
>>
>>28737911
>That wasn’t supposed to be a question, but as her eyes flicker up again, and you see the scarlet on her cheeks, you realize that you may not be the molest-er . . . you might just be the molest-ee.
>You don’t like those eyes.
>It’s the same way you’d look at a prime rib cooked to perfection.
>It’s the way a wolf looks at a deer.
>It’s the way David Cameron looks at pigs.
>You don’t like those looks, especially when you’re the pig-deer steak.
>The suit levitates a little closer to you, dropping back down onto your lap.
>You swear you feel that magic field tingle across your leg as it dissapates.
>”Well . . . there it is.”
>Yeah, no. This isn’t gonna happen.
“Would you kindly close the door?”
>The hope rushes out of her like a deflating balloon.
>”Yeah . . . “
>She slouches as she says it, and lets out a quiet sigh before turning around, and closing the door behind her.
>Oh wow . . . that’s . . . kinda heartbreaking.
>What the hell Anon, that’s like a six year old girl that wants to perv on you and you’re feeling guilty because she’s sad you’re not gonna let her?
>You’re half flattered, actually.
>This is . . . definitely not okay.
>Nope, not dealing with this, not now, not ever.
>You slide out of bed, and begin to don your new clothes.
>And they are some fine threads if you do say so yourself.
>But you don’t because the 90’s are over and nobody says ‘threads’ when referring to clothing anymore.
>Evolution of language aside, the clothes are way nicer than anything you’ve worn before.
>>
>>28737920
>It’s tailored; snug without being constricting.
>It’s sleek; fashionable without being flashy.
>It’s comfortable . . . just really comfortable. Is this silk?
>Your boys downstairs are going absolutely wild for what you assume have to be some kind of silk or satin briefs.
>You look and feel a whole new man in these.
>As you turn to head for the door, you hear the rapid clatter of hooves on hardwood.
>You also notice that there’s a keyhole big enough that you could literally drive a truck through it.
>Hotwheels, but a truck none the less.
>You begin to groan internally, but, you know what, screw it. You tried, right? That’s gotta count for something.
>The latch is a bit lower than you’re expecting, but then you realize that head height for everyone else here is roughly the perfect height to hit you square in the junk.
>Mental note: Don’t get in a fight here
>Mental note two: Too late, already did, kicked lovecraftian ass
>You step out of your little guest room and into what looks like a better homes and garden catalogue.
>Damn. This place is waaaay nicer than your apartment.
>Tastefully bland paintings hang on the walls, a lavender rug runs the length of the hallway over a hardwood floor, and every brass fixture in the house is polished to a shine.
>It has a pleasant blend of modern aesthetic sense, and rustic, old fashioned construction.
>Stephen King could pick this house up, drop it somewhere in New England, and you’d believe it had a two hundred year history.
>You’re shaken from your architectural musing by the sound of silverware clattering downstairs.
>” . . . told you to take it easy!”
>That’s definitely Rarity.
>You make your way downstairs, stepping over a cat that had placed itself just perfectly at the foot of the stairs to have its tail stepped on.
>It gives you a baleful glare as you step over it, like it wanted you to step on it.
>>
>>28737929
>You round the corner and enter the main room, overflowing with equinnequins, dresses, and brilliant fabrics studded with enough gems to make De Beers hire shady paramilitary companies with international charters to guard the place.
“Gonna have to ask about that . . .”
>You mutter to no one in particular.
>”Sorry Rarity, just, it’s reflexive.”
>That was definitely Twilight . . . when’d she get here?
>You duck to enter the small kitchen, and find three very surprised ponies inside.
“Hey, did I sleep through breakfast?”
>You offer warmly, trying to speak softly.
>Last time you’d had a conversation with more than just Twilight they seemed to spook pretty easy.
>Well, except for the little one.
>You glance at Swootie Ball . . . the tiny white one, whatever.
>Yeah, she’s got the hungry eyes aimed at your junk.
>Fuck.
>”Oh, you’re up, good.”
>Rarity smiles, and takes a few steps toward you.
>”Twilight was released just a few hours ago. It’s nearly noon now.”
>You balk.
“What? Really?”
>Twilight and her nod in unison.
>Sweary Bowl bobs her head up and down . . . and pokes her cheek with her tongue as she does it.
>Rarity does a double take as she finally notices the sheer lewdness of her younger sibling.
>Unicorns are very sensitive to lewdness apparently.
>She scowls.
>”Yes, and with you up, you may take care of Twilight while I return my sister to our parents . . . early.”
>Her eyes narrow as she says it, into a laser like death-glare.
>White Lavender Pervert doesn’t notice, and continues to wiggle her eyebrows at you as she is telekinetically dragged from the room by her older sibling.
>Twilight winces visibly.
>Paternal instinct: ENGAGE
>>
>>28737911
OH SHIT WHAT
HE ISNT DEAD
>>
>>28737940
>Oh hey a subsystem successfully engaged for once.
>You drop to one knee, and examine her for any obvious source of discomfort.
>You rest one hand on her withers as you look her over.
>Besides what appears to be a series of bandages wrapped around her horn, you don’t see much.
“Are you alright?”
>Your face twists with worry, and your heart drops, laden with concern.
>She nods, an expression of discomfort still prominent.
>”Yeah . . . just, that was . . . really awkward.”
>You let out a bit of a relieved chuckle.
“Yeah, at least I’m not gonna terrify that one.”
>She gives you an odd look, her face scrunching with confusion.
>”Terrify?”
>God that was adorable.
“Yeah . . . back at the hospital. You know, everyone was freaking out, kinda froze, angry staring . . . even you were a little bit.”
>She turns a very interesting shade of scarlet at that.
>Your heart is nearing its seizing point, you’re not sure this level of cute should be allowed in a civilized country.
>”That’s . . . question, what kind of olfactory acuity do humans possess?”
>Now it’s your turn to have your brow furrow in confusion.
“What? Umm, well, relative to most other creatures pretty terrible I suppose.”
>What does that have to do with anything though? Is what you want to follow it up with, but you’re cut off.
>”Well . . . that wasn’t anger. Or terror. Well, maybe a little envy, but . . .”
>She sighs.
>”It seems that you exude a very particular or perhaps even unique blend of pheromones that interact with equine physiology in a very . . . very potent fashion. Most other creatures utilize scent as the primary means, or at the least a substantial contributor when it comes to matters of communication . . . or attracting mates.”
>You blink twice, still baffled as to the hard left turn the conversation took.
>She lets out a little huff and closes her eyes tight.
>>
>>28737953
I feel like I've been alive and dead so many times that neither really applies anymore.

>>28737954
>”Alright, I’ll just come out and say it. Your body . . . secretes . . . compounds that make the averageponyveryaroused.”
>She blurts out the last few words all strung together, and slowly shrinks in on herself as she does so.
>It’s so distractingly precious that you almost miss what it is she says.
>You don’t, unfortunately.
“Oh.”
>Well . . . the way you smell makes tiny-horses wanna jump your bones.
>You suddenly notice that your hand is resting on your daughter.
>OH.
>You quickly withdraw.
“I umm . . . ehh . . .”
>You stumble over yourself, a stuttering mess.
>If you’re accidentally encouraging some kind of weird father daughter incest thing-
>”It’s okay Anon, apparently it doesn’t work on me.”
>She coughs, and it sounds oddly like ‘mostly’, but you can’t be sure.
>You let out a sigh of relief before slumping to a seated position, leaning up against the cabinets beneath the kitchen sink.
>Holy shit this has been awkward.
>”When you were in the hospital with me . . . they ehh . . . weren’t angry. They were jealous of Rarity . . . whom you were holding.”
>And it continues to get worse.
>”So, that’s . . . why all of that.”
>Both of your faces are bright red, and neither of you can make eye contact.
“So . . . the thing with Rarity’s sister?”
>Twilight shakes her head.
>”No, that’s just fillies being, well, young fillies.”
>You nod, making sure to examine the intricate pattern of tiling that ran across the kitchen floor.
>Twilight lets out another muffled cough, and you rub the back of your neck.
>This entire thing is pretty much the most cringe worthy experience of your life.
>On the one hand, you make the ladies crazy for you.
>On the other hand, all of those ladies are horses, and a third your size, maybe half, tops.
>You need a drink.
>A really, really stout drink.
>For about three days.
>>
>>28737988
>Twilight idly draws a hoof through the grout patterns of the floor.
>She’s doing the same thing as you, just physically, instead of mentally.
>You suppress a chuckle.
>Like father like daughter.
“So . . .”
>You endeavor boldly to break the awkward silence, but don’t have anything to really back it up with.
“ . . . breakfast?”
>You gesture over toward the table.
>Twilight lets out a relieved sigh.
>”Yeah, how about lunch?”
>She throws a subtle nod toward the window, revealing the sun high in the sky.
>You nod silently, and stand, straightening out your . . . damn this suit is classy looking.
>She smiles, her ears perking up as she trots over to a set of saddlebags embossed with the same symbol that adorns her flank.
>Her horn flickers to life, and the bags stir slightly.|
>Before they move, however, she lets out a gasp of pain, dropping forward as one of her legs gives out.
>Your paternal instinct system seems to have been unphased by the awkwardness, and you find yourself swooping in to save her before you even realize what’s going on.
>”Oww . . .”
>She gingerly presses a hoof to the base of her horn, and you can see a weak halo of purple light flickering around the protrusion.
>”Right . . . no magic use.”
>She grins sheepishly.
>>
>>28737995
>”I’m fine, really, let me just grab my bags and we’ll go out to get something.”
>You back off, but a flicker of worry runs through you, regardless of her assurances to the contrary.
>She bends down to pick up the bags in her teeth, and tries to fling them over her shoulder, but after a few quite frankly embarrassing tries, she lets out a snort of frustration.
>Taking the bags in hand, you gingerly drape them across her back.
“Rarity did ask me to take care of you, after all.”
>She looks away from you, slightly uncomfortable, apparently torn between protesting at being treated like a child, and thanking you.
>In the end, she just smiles at you weakly with a nod, and canters toward the door.
>”Buck!”
>She curses and stumbles as her horn flares again.
“ . . . Let me get the door.”
>She nods, her eyes screwed up tight as she grits her teeth against the pain.
>You open the door, and gesture for her to go through.
>”Ladies first . . .”
>>
>>28738000

>You are Queen Cel-
>Wait whoops, freudian slip there . . . Princess Celestia.
>And you’re really, really tired of court.
>Your sister has been in her room far too long, you understand that she combats the nightmares of ponies across Equestria, but it’s past noon at this point, and she does it all while sleeping.
>You sign another treasury expenditure release form with a sigh.
>You muse on how much easier it’d be if you could set people on fire who disobeyed . . .
>Shaking your head briskly, you banish the thought.
>Apparently the corruption affected you as well.
>Perhaps even more strongly than most, as you possessed an abundant magical presence.
>Ehh, haven’t been worried in a thousand years, not gonna start now.
>You shrug to yourself as you levitate another stack of papers over.
>The paperwork for the cleanup had occupied most of the morning, but it looked like a solid solution was in place. A few dozen collection crystals in key locations, keyed to certain harmonic frequencies would act as traps for the exotic particles, and keep them suspended within their lattice, and could then be stored safely for, well, ever.
>Not the best solution . . . but not the worst either.
>Definitely the cheapest.
>You wince as you look at how many zeroes are on the next treasury request form.
>Gonna have to postpone that order of new golden armor for your personal harem-
>You mean guard.
>Personal guard.
>Just, very athletic, fit, and aesthetically appealing all male personal guard.
>You levitate over a cool glass of water from a nearby tray of refreshments.
>Yeah . . . that’s all.
>Your little fantasy moment is rudely interrupted by a frazzled looking aid.
>One of Luna’s you think.
>”Princess Celestia! Come quickly, there’s been an incident involving your sister!”
>This had better be good . . .
>>
>>28738007

>You’re still Celestia.
>And, ‘incident’ was a massive understatement.
>This place was a disaster.
>Faint sobbing echoed from inside the bathroom.
>The place looked like a tornado went through it, and up-chucked up on the bed while it was at it.
>You tentatively canter across the room to the slightly ajar bathroom door.
“Luna . . . are you alright in there?”
>The sobbing is half stifled, half gasping, almost entirely covered by the sound of the shower running full blast.
>There’s no answer.
>You take the initiative, and push the door open, striding in to find your sister curled up in the fetal position on the shower floor, her eyes bloodshot and pupils shrunk to pinpricks.
>Her feathers are skewed every which way, and it looks like she might have sprained one of her wings in a fit of thrashing.
“Sweet Solaire . . . what happened to you?”
>You turn off the shower, and magic up a towel to wrap tightly around your sister as you help her to her hooves.
>”It’s still here . . . one was evil, sadistic, and cruel . . . but what remains is worse.”
>She stutters it out, her lips even bluer than usual from the near frozen shower.
>The castle drew its water from the snowmelt on the mountain, and couldn’t be more than 40 degrees fahrenheit.
“What? Luna, you’re not making sense.”
>She lunges at you, seizing you bodily by the shoulders.
>”THERE IS A HERALD OF A PLACE THAT EVEN TARTARUS FEARS, HIS MADNESS AND BUTCHERY WILL MAKE THE STONE OF THE EARTH TREMBLE.”
>Eugh, royal Canterlot voice.
>She looks away from you with a thousand yard stare, practically foaming at the mouth.
>”I have touched his mind, and if but a fraction of his sickness is left within this realm . . . all that we cherish shall wither and die a most agonizing death.”
>Her eyes roll back and she faints, her body slumping against you.
>>
>>28738014
>. . .
>Well then.
>Somebody had extra crazy flakes this morning.
“Fetch some servants to tidy the place up, and have her taken to my chambers to sleep off this . . . fit.”
>You command the aide that brought you here.
>With a flash of power, the two of you are now within your far more radiant and splendorous chambers.
>Levitating your younger sibling over to your bed, you briefly wonder if you should change the sheets first, but figure the servants can deal with it.
>You tuck her in quickly, before pondering her words.
>Probably wouldn’t hurt to pay Twilight a visit, make sure everything wasn’t as apocalyptic as Luna was suggesting.
>At the least, you get to have dinner without a bunch of nobles doing their best to impress, influence, or seduce you.
>You shudder.
>Noble bloodlines means inbreeding.
>Inbreeding means uggos.
>As you wander down toward the front gates, you spot one of your personal guard.
“Soldier, I want my chariot prepped and ready as soon as physically possible. I have business in Ponyville.”
>He salutes smartly, and flaps away with all the vigor he can muster.
>Sure, you could just teleport there.
>But, then you wouldn’t get to stare at some of the finest asses the military could produce for the next six hours.
>Choice makes itself really.
>Should change your name to “Thebestia.”
>Ehh . . . maybe not.
>Could be misread as having something to do with beastiality.
>A hyphen would fix it . . .

AAAH SHIT MY SHIFT STARTS IN 10 MINUTES

LIKE SUBSCRIBE COMMENT WHATEVER PASTEBIN IS FINALLY UPDATED PEACE
>>
>>28738024
>AAAH SHIT MY SHIFT STARTS IN 10 MINUTES
good luck senpai
>>
>>28737911
rip amphetanon we hardly knew ye
>>
>>28738007
>>Apparently the corruption affected you as well.
>>Perhaps even more strongly than most, as you possessed an abundant magical presence.
>>Ehh, haven’t been worried in a thousand years, not gonna start now.

>inb4 everything with Celestia is fine and she resists corruption
>>
>>28738024
>>. . .
>>Well then.
>>Somebody had extra crazy flakes this morning.
Thank you for avoiding the "Celestia irrationally hates Anon/the human because reasons" cliche. I'll love you forever, now.
>>
>>28737911
>>Damn the american public education system, you only covered literal bomb diffusal and active shooter situations in high school.
kek
>>
File: 1437189160623.png (99KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1437189160623.png
99KB, 500x500px
>>28737940
Jeez man, this story's Sweetie is a little bundle of lewdness.
>>
>>28738242
I just feel bad for Twilight. Her stepmom is going to be younger than her.
>>
File: 1476337505670.jpg (279KB, 1024x1024px)
1476337505670.jpg
279KB, 1024x1024px
>>28738285
what are you implying
>>
>>28738308
Pinkie Pie is the clear winner here. With her bottomless sexual appetite and ability to turn anything into a sexual innuendo hue hue in YOUR endo, Anon won't stand a chance.
>>
>>28738024
Ayyy. Good update, good green! Glad to see you're not ded.

Could you ping me at [email protected] ? I have recipes to share
>>
File: color.png (2MB, 2649x1854px) Image search: [Google]
color.png
2MB, 2649x1854px
>>28737281
Spent a few minutes trying to color this OP in, and realized why I'm not an artist.
>>
>>28738308
That Rarity is actually younger than Twilight.
>>
>>28738326
it's actually fairly good dude. finish with the colours, add a little bit of shading and it will look nice.
>>
File: 1476065967097.png (635KB, 970x1024px)
1476065967097.png
635KB, 970x1024px
>>28732655
>And you fell.
>But as soon as you started something caught you.
>”Rainbow Dash!” It says as you look up and see a yellow Pegasus. But as soon as you do, you pass out.

>Be Fluttershy.
>You were out looking for Mr Bear when you saw Rainbow dash and the CMC carrying some animal.
>It seemed to be panicking about something so you followed her.
>You saw Rainbow Dash aapproach a cliff and go to drop it.
>So you flew as fast as possible to catch the poor thing.
>So here you are a passed out animal and a pack of ponies in very, VERY, big trouble.
“Rainbow! What were you thinking!”
>You ask in your most authoritative voice possible.
>Which is just your regular voice a little louder.
>”What he would have been fine.” Rainbow says, and you smell cider on her breath. “He would have just flown away.”
“Rainbow, you’ve been in Applejack’s hard cider haven’t you.”
>”Yah, but I’m fine, I only had… eight bottles!” She says raising her wings.
“Applebloom, Sweetiebell, Scootaloo, drag Rainbow Dash back home please. I’ve got to deal with this poor animal.”
>”Um, actually that ‘Animal’ is Anon.” Scootaloo says.
>Anon? Wait isn’t that Twilight’s new… oh, my.
>You don’t even want to know what Twilight would do if she found out about this.
“Just get Rainbow home and I’ll deal with this.”
>”Sooo, we ain’t in trouble?” Applebloom ask.
>>
File: 1470123276205.jpg (368KB, 711x897px) Image search: [Google]
1470123276205.jpg
368KB, 711x897px
>>28738337
>You simply look at her and she takes the hint.
>”Hey, let go of me! I can walk home o-“ Rainbow Dash began to protest but one glare later she stops.
>How are you going to get Anon home?
>What are you going to tell him?
>’Oh I’m sorry my drunk friend and three fillies were about to throw you over a cliff so I took you home.’
>You begin to attempt to fly with him and he’s surprisingly lite.
>You look down and see Mr bear lifting his legs.
“Thank you.”
>And so you begin to head home and think.

>Be Anon.
>You don’t remember shit.
>All you remember is a orange filly and passing out…
>”Oh, you’re awake!” A quite voice calls “How do you feel? Does anything hurt?” She ask as you look over to see a yellow Pegasus.
>Where have you seen her before?
“No, I’m fine thanks.”
>”Oh, that’s good, my name is Fluttershy. It’s very nice to meet you.” She says in a soft cute voice.
>So this is Fluttershy, she seems very nice.
>You wonder how you got here though.
“Nice to meet you I’m Anon.”
>You say holding your hand out.
>She jumps at first then takes your hand in her hoof and shakes it.
>The two of you make small talk for a bit.
>Finally she tells you about how you got here.
>”I found you in the middle of town passed out. Rainbow Dash and a couple of fillies were around you.” She says while looking away.
“Well thanks for taking me in. I still wonder how I passed out. That and where’s Twilight…”
>>
File: 1465632261701.gif (2MB, 1280x720px)
1465632261701.gif
2MB, 1280x720px
>>28738355
>Be Twilight.
>Page 1053. The fitness gram magic test is a-

>Be Fluttershy.
>”That and where’s Twilight… “ Anon says shocking you.
>She left him! What if something bad happened… well something bad did happen.
>But what if something worse happened!?
>Like what if some mare were to coltnap him and something worse happened!
>Anon and Twilight are lucky you found him before any bad mares did.
>I mean what if some mare were to force him down and rip of his clothes, revealing his chest while another holds him down.
>Then they tear of his pants and-
>NO! Bad Fluttershy! No naughty thoughts about a new friend!
>”Well I hope it’s fine if I stay here for a bit till she gets here.” Anon says knocking you out of thought.
“Of course you can.”
>The two of you sit there and talk for a bit more
>After a while you notice Anon’s canines.
>Is Twilight dating a carnivore!
>Hopefully she knows the dangers .
>Especially when… mating.
>How he could bite hold of you while he rams his massive-
>No! Bad!

>Be Twilight.
>You finally finished that book.
>With a flash of magic you teleport it to the castle and teleport yourself out.
>…
>Why didn’t you do that in the first place and read it back at the castle…
>Oh well, back to the task at hoof.
>>
>>28738326
Be patient, full colour version is already in the works. But I really like that one, anon, Bon and Lyra especially (It didn't even occurred to me, I just drew random pons, but it fits perfectly)
>>
File: 1471764201437.png (167KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
1471764201437.png
167KB, 500x486px
>>28738378
>What were you doing?
>Oh right! You were leading Anon to Fluttershy’s house.
>Wait, you were leading Anon to Fluttershy’s!
>You left your coltfriend alone for so long!
>What if something bad happened!
>Buck Buck Buck!
>You begin to run to town!

And that’s it for this update. Thanks for reading. If you see any spelling errors let me know. Feedback is appreciated. http://pastebin.com/Q7W22fjw
I forgot the name again...
>>
File: 1469221891684.gif (2MB, 400x395px)
1469221891684.gif
2MB, 400x395px
>>28738379
Pic related.

>>28737797
Please?
>>
I know it not the right place to talking about.
A thief just stolen my iphone while i sleep. have password. but no icloud. what do?
>>
>>28738406
Call your phone holder ' Verizon, sprint, ect' and tell them. They will
A. disable the phone.
or
B. Gps track it.
>>
>>28738421
I don't understand.
>>
>>28738406
>A thief just stolen my iphone while i sleep
Unless you're homeless or something, you should keep it in a gun safe.
>>
>>28738242
i want to cum inside sweaty belt
>>
>>28738496
>Urethral penetration
>>
>>28738461
That fool is saying that he didn't understand, explain so that fool can understand as well.
>>
>>28738470
I have a house (Wood). but i don't have a door.
>>28738516
Hey
>>
>>28738406
Report to police, then get a gun and go nigger hunting.
Or in the case of RGRE grab a pain ball gun and go zebra hunting according to >>28737513 they have giant tits, making them slow and with large sensitive targets to hit.
Might as well fuck them when they are stunned
>>
>>28738499
but why
she has a perfectly good vagina
>>
>>28738554
Sorry, I misread that as "sweaty balls"
>>
Back from hell. So how serious should my story be? From a scale of that queen umbra story to

>Holy Monkey Dick banishing all the demons

also who was editor anon I need your help
>>
File: 1471994476501.png (232KB, 469x414px)
1471994476501.png
232KB, 469x414px
>>28738516
Okay.
>>28738521
Okay so... You go service provider. You go ask them for help. Service provider go give you good help. You get new phone or old phone back.
Do you understand that?
>>
>>28738392
It's shit. Kill yourself.
>>
>>28738958
>>“Nice to meet you I’m Anon.”
Doesn't read naturally. It sounds like Anon is talking without any pause between "you" and "I'm".
>>a orange filly
Fuck me.

>>She jumps at first then takes your hand in her hoof and shakes it.
>>The two of you make small talk for a bit.
>>Finally she tells you about how you got here.
This could have been an enormous amount of exposition and could have worked to establish a believable relationship between Anon and Fluttershy.... but instead it lasted only three sentences.

I wouldn't say "kill yourself", but it's not great.
>>
>anon inadvertently becomes the town dad
>many fillies and colts have parent herds without a stallion due to their scarcity
>stallions many times just pump and dump
>foals like rumble and applebloom only have their elder siblings as parental figures
>while sweetie belle and Diamond tiara are lucky enough to have both their parents

> anon just gets roped into taking care of the foals or even teaching a lot of things they don't normally learn in school
>sometimes Ms Cheerilee helps out or brings him along with class field trips
>more often than not he has to just in to keep the foals from doing something stupid
>ESPECIALLY the CMC

>he becomes increasingly desirable
>stallions are rare enough
>but a stallion that loves and is good with children?
>its like finding a book twilight hasn't read yet
>anon just loves being appreciated by the little ponies
>>
>>28738392
Keep going
>>28738958
Your a faggot, your opinions don't matter.
>>
>>28739249
>Your a faggot, your opinions don't matter.
>Your
Hi, HerdAnon.
>>
>>28739249
>Being this triggered
>>
>>28737281
Can we stop using these black and white images for the OP?
They're really hard to see in the catalog. I overlook them 99% of the time.
>>
File: faggotdetected.gif (126KB, 720x480px)
faggotdetected.gif
126KB, 720x480px
>>28739308
>not haveing rgre open 24/7
>>
>>28739308
I bet you browse reddit you filthy cuck
>>
>>28739383
You're trying too hard, man.
>>
>>28739774
I'm a leaf. Ily bby
>>
>>28739308
so you don't use ctrl+f "reversed" to find the thread? Also, the coloured version is coming, so...
>>
So in RGRE short manes are the equivalent of our "girly?" Does that mean Shining Armor has the equivalent of a female buzzcut?

How would they view an Anon who has long hair?
>>
File: 1445638703013.png (2MB, 6500x5481px) Image search: [Google]
1445638703013.png
2MB, 6500x5481px
>>28739972
No.
>>
>>28739972
>How would they view an Anon who has long hair?
>>
>>28737911
Please stay in this thread. I don't wanna go to AiE.
>>
>>28739824
A fucking leaf
>>
>>28738324
Email sent. I hid it under the subject line Re:Re:Fwd:Re:Fwd:Fwd:CROOKED HILLARY
>>
>>28739073
I'm sorry, it was a bit rushed. I am trying to get better and these corrections DO help. My main fear with doing Fluttershy is that I'll fuck her up. She is a really hard character to write and i kinda said I'd post tomorrow, so i didn't want to postpone it. If i write more with Fluttershy, I'll try to do better.
>>28739249
Can do.
>>28739276
Do i really fuck up on your and you're? I know i did at first but i thought i stopped, I'm sorry.
>>
>>28740290
kek
>>
>>28737920
>>It’s the way David Cameron looks at pigs.
whoa now
toppest of topical keks

>not "...looks at dead pigs"
>>
File: 03_009b.jpg (180KB, 1022x892px)
03_009b.jpg
180KB, 1022x892px
>>28738242
>>28738329
>Anon has to fight against the lust of two cum colored cuties
I desperately want him to lose.
>>
File: 1403185782711.png (141KB, 250x250px)
1403185782711.png
141KB, 250x250px
>>28740707
anon shes just a little filly
>>
>>28740725
A thirsty filly.
>>
>>28740746
but a filly nonetheless

her eggs arent even ripe yet
>>
>>28740760
Mark on the rear, time to breed the dear.
>>
>>28740789
They look like marshmallows. Pretty comfy.
>>
>>28740789
>marshmallows preparing for breeding season
>>
>>28740789
Every now and then I fiercely miss Hand-Made
>>
>>28740789
>those THICK horns
unf
>>
>>28738547
B-but anon, i don't have a gun. only have left is... my pant and toilet paper.
>>
>>28740789
>Rarity is insecure about her horn chode and wears an extender.
>Trixie calls herself great and powerful because of her horn size.
>>
File: 1442073204495.png (330KB, 1000x1000px)
1442073204495.png
330KB, 1000x1000px
>>28741733
>Rarity's is extremely self conscious about her horn
>Has it filed constantly so it doesn't look like a filly's horn
Sharp horns are long, like Celestia's, r-right?
>Makes sure her mane and tail are perfect in hopes they distract from her horn
>Wears hats whenever she can
>Everypone notices
>Its why she is alone
>She cries about it at night sometimes
>Anon misses the hints that short horns are ugly
>Anon thinks it's cute
>Anon thinks she's cute
>They date
>Rainbow has to pay AJ 50 bits since Rarity isn't queer
>Good end
>>
>>28741733
>>28741997
>Anon finds larger horns intimidating, what with the potential stomach stabbing
>Ponies think that Anon is using Rarity, playing on her insecurities
>So does Rarity
>>
>>28739825
...why didn't we wait for the colored then?...
Also, putting out bnw oppics because "the locals will ctrlf" is like dressing in rags because true friends won't mind.
We're a big thread, we can afford to wear cool oppics.
>>
>>28742466
Go ahead and provide them then.
>>
>>28739308
Just highlight it already. That or >>28739344
>>
>>28742417
Idea Prompt:

>Anon and Pone are in a genuinely loving relationship.
>Pone has some feature that makes them "ugly" to ponies.
>Anon wasn't raised in their culture and thinks it's cute.
>Ponies think Anon is just using Pone for money or as a joke.
>Pone starts to think so too.
>Anon is completely oblivious to this.
>Funny drama ensues.

Like maybe one of Fluttershy's wings has a naturally-occurring black splotch that she hides with lots of yellow make-up or something. That kind of stuff.
>>
>>28742908
> Rarity
Short horn
> Twilight
One cutiemark is a little higher on the flank than the other
> Fluttershy
Has the occasional white feather
> Rainbow Dash
Small wingspan
> Applejack
Bigger than average hooves
> Pinkie Pie
Slightly upturned snout, used to be called "piggie pie" as a foal.
>>
>>28742976
>Fleur
Practically has a stallions face. Does colt modeling on the side.
>Celestia and Luna
Also have colt faces and are oversized due to ancient genes. Cadence is the size of a "normal" alicorn.
>Spitfire
An extremely fluffy belly that grows back far too fast. Always tries to hide it with her flight suit or captain jacket.
>Bon bon
Almost flat teats. It's why she's always so grumpy.
>Lyra
Horn spirals the wrong way. Had a lot of trouble learning magic which she was teased for mercilessly.
>>
>>28741997
>To Anon, certain physical traits on ponies mean nothing to Anon
>Short horn, long horn; clockwise spiral, counter-clockwise spiral
>To Rarity her horn is ugly and filly-like
>To Anon, there is literally nothing wrong with it

Need more Anon comforting ponies and not recognizing that certain physical characteristics make them other to other ponies
>>
>>28743137
>anon has a herd of supposedly ugly mares
>does not care all ponies are equally cute
>but some mares like Spoiled rich look unappealing to anon
>even though she's said to be one of the most attractive mares in ponyville
pony beauty is based on how much of a cunt she is, the more of a cunty the pony, the less attractive she is to anon
>>
>>28743299
So trixie and rainbow dash are basically supermodels?
>>
>>28743339
rainbow dash is loyal and brash, so they cancel each other out

trixie only has the illusion on being "GREAT AND POWERFULL"
>>
> Anon is roped into a guys night out
> The stallions talk about various defects in mares, declaring they would never a short horn, etc
> Anon hesitantly points out that Rarity's ass I pretty great
> Stallions ask him what the appeal is
> Anon wololos them to the ass side of the force
> Mares in town suddenly find themselves popular with stallions
> Pinkie Pie, so used to being the funny pudgy platonic party mare, finds stallions fighting over her
> Anon is eventually recognized as a local hero by the mares of Ponyville
>>
File: horn1.jpg (96KB, 1024x768px)
horn1.jpg
96KB, 1024x768px
>>28742908
>>28742976
>>28743000
>>28743137
>You are Anon, and you are coming back home from work.
>You've grown wise to the way things work around here, and you sort of figured that some work just wasn't "for" you, according to certain ponies.
>APPLEJACK.
>You thought that working on a farm would be good, honest work, and had pleaded your case before Applejack.
>...and then Big Mac.
>Then Granny Smith.
>And, after being rejected by the Apple family matriarch, you turned to the littlest Apple of all and swallowed your pride.
>Free piggy-back rides for a month and all the Crusader assistance she could ever ask for.
>But no; when Apple Bloom confronted the family for you, the other Apples just thought that she had developed a crush on the new exotic, allegedly attractive, male.
>Now you work for Twilight as "Librarian's Assistant" (complete with tight sweater and sexy glasses with plain glass instead of lenses), bumping Spike down to a role that allows him to sleep in whenever he wants.
>Your little dragon friend still sneaks you gems sometimes.
>You know they're borderline worthless in Equestria, but 20-odd years of conditioning on Earth makes it hard to shake the notion that a ruby the size of your fist is insanely valuable.
>He's even begun calling your collection your "horde".
>The way the little guy's been looking at you lately makes you think he suspects you of being part-dragon.
>And then there was the time he slipped up and called you "Dad" in front of Twilight.
>Oh, God, you thought he was going to die of embarrassment.
>Believe it or not, that was actually what kick-started your and Twilight's relationship.
>Spike had already taken to calling Twilight "Mom" for the last little bit, and Twilight had used Spike's latest slip-up as an excuse to start dating you.
>Not that you can complain.
>When she isn't spilling spaghetti out of her saddlebags, Twilight is the sweetest mare you could ever ask for.
>>
File: horn2.png (592KB, 744x900px)
horn2.png
592KB, 744x900px
>>28743647
>She has her bad days, just like everyone else, and it's a bit cringey when she calls you "m'lord" or gets offended on your behalf when some mare makes a dumb (if mildly sexist) joke.
>But, you know what?
>If you could wake up every morning, and the first thing you saw was her unruly mop of a purple mane....
>You'd be a happy man.

>Today had been a Daring Do release date.
>Ponies from all walks of life (and varying degrees of literacy) had flooded the library, hoping to borrow a copy of the newest novel from A.K. Yearling.
>After a long day of hard work, you finally went home.
>And by that, you mean you locked the front door and then walked upstairs to the house part of the library where you and Twilight lived.
>Your contemplations of what to make for dinner were interrupted when you found Twilight curled up on your bed, crying and holding a pillow over her head.
>The poor dear had heard ponies making fun of her horn down at the library today, and some insecurities popped up that hadn't made an appearance since she was in school.
>Apparently, stubby horns with a counter-clockwise spiral (as opposed to a clockwise spiral) were fairly ugly here in Equestria.
>She had been so miserable and terrified, worried that her coltfriend secretly thought that she was ugly.
>But you cuddled that little darling and did everything you could think of to reassure her that you loved her and absolutely nothing was wrong with her horn.
>You finished your cuddles and your lengthy tirade about how pretty she was by giving her a kiss on her horn.
>Once she was done shuddering and making a mess in your lap, you were informed that "horn worship" was apparently a thing here in Equestria.
>Needless to say, you did it again.
>And again.
>And again.
>When Twilight unlocked the doors to the library the next morning, she had a confident smile on her face that nothing could shake.
>>
>>28743647
>>she had developed a crush on the new exotic, allegedly attractive, male

>Much like how traits that are attractive to ponies aren't necessarily attractive to Anon, Anon possesses traits that he does not like (overweight, ugly face, is extremely plain, w/e)
>Ponies don't understand why he thinks he isn't attractive
>>
>>28743647
>>He's even begun calling your collection your "horde".
Now that's adorable.
>>
>>28743658
>>Once she was done shuddering and making a mess in your lap
oh my
>>
>>28744142
Female dragons, through VERY tlephone games word of mouth, come to find the "mateless" dragon male.
Anon usually has to fight them off, and Spike watches sometimes.

Twilight asks Spike why he's peeking into Anons room. He replies he's watching Anon wrestle a dragoness.
Twilight misunderstands, and rushes in, thinking he's found a hotter pussy than her.
She walks in on Anon giving the dragoness a german suplex.
>>
File: 1417250534732.png (186KB, 800x576px) Image search: [Google]
1417250534732.png
186KB, 800x576px
>>28744172
kek

he could just sit back and watch them beat the snot out of each other and tire themselves out
>>
>>28744172
>Twilight thinks it's all an elaborate human mating ritual, then barges in and gives Anon a half Horatio Nelson
>>
>>28743433
>wololos
thank god for urban dictionary
>>
>"Aww, they called you fat? Don't worry, Nonny. I happen to like a stallion with a bit of meat on his bones~"
>>
>>28744787

>Pinkie has a BBS fetish
>Keeps trying to get Anon to put on weight.
>Anon considers getting a restraining order.
>>
Hey EditAnon, you might want to look at your email. Just saying
>>
>>28744841
>It's Hearth's Warming Eve
>Anon gets a present from Pinkie
>It's several boxes of chocolates

>"Hey, Nonny! Check it out, I made some special coffee for you!"
>Pinkie shoves a big mug of what appears to be nothing more than coffee with a lot of cream in it.
>You eye the creamy mixture with suspicion.
"What's in it?"
>Pinkie sits back on her haunches and happily lists off the ingredients, counting them on her hooves.
>"There's coffee.... and coconut oil.... and butter..."
>Dropped.
>>
>>28744841
>"Come on, Nonners! I promise it's tasty!"
"Pinkie, I'm not sucking batter from a hose. That sounds like the plot of a bad fetish story."
>"Then I'll have to force you!"
"Pinkie, I'm three times your height and twice as heavy. Did you honestly think that would work?"
>"B-but it works on ApeAffinity!"
"Pinkie, those are stories. Even if you tried, I'd probably explode before I drank very much. Now come on, I know a couple bigger stallions who would absolutely love a mare like you."
>"Oh boy! Thanks, Nonny!"
And that's how stallionism was ended.
>>
>>28744787
>Fat fetish
I regret posting this now. I just wanted a Pinkie who was lecherous and trying to take advantage of a situation where Anon was called fat.
>>
>>28744893
>posts prompt
>gets mad when people follow through
Maybe you should stop posting for a while and have a good, long think about your life.
>>
>>28744844
eyy lap
whatchu been up to nigga
>>
>>28744913
>post prompt
>people immediately turn it into fetish fuel
>"dude why you complaining"
>>
>>28744926
>every story involves anon denying pinkie
>"wtf this is fetish fuel"
>>
>ITT: things not going your way
>>
>>28744937
Fine, fine. I know when to fold'em. I take back what I said.
>>
File: 1477445599572.png (208KB, 730x845px) Image search: [Google]
1477445599572.png
208KB, 730x845px
its time to stop shitposting

post sunbutt
>>
>>28744954
>still posting obesity
Stop. This thread is over. Someone make a new one without fetishshit
>>
>le "everything is fetish" maymay
>>
File: 1473274136475.png (846KB, 1920x1528px) Image search: [Google]
1473274136475.png
846KB, 1920x1528px
>>28744966
dont you shitpost at me ya daft cunt
>>
>>28744986
>>28744954

I'm want to kiss this horse on the lips and tell her she's pretty.
>>
>>28744995
I want to pull her into my lap and lovingly dote on her after she's had a hard day at work.
>>
>>28745030
I want to cum inside etc etc
>>
File: 1472597844355.png (271KB, 456x1324px) Image search: [Google]
1472597844355.png
271KB, 456x1324px
>>28744995
I want to squeeze her big, sunny hips.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psnAOfd58m4
>>
>>28744880
>And that's how stallionism was ended.
this would be a barrel of laughs
>>
>>28743433
>Be at your house playing SC2 with you stallion bros
>The superior PS2 version of course.
>The snacks are tasty, Nightmare is banned. Life is good.
>"Seung Mina gonna poke someones eye out with that thing." says Button Mash.
>"You mean like trixie." Caramel snickers.
>"Chill with that, he's just a colt, Mel." Mr cake cuts in.
>What are these implied implications?
"what do you mean?" You and button say in unison.
>Caramel pauses the game and looks at Mr cake looking at him look at him.
>"Button I think it's time for you to go home." says Mr. cake
>"Aww how come?"
"We're gonna have some Boring big colt talk with Anon and we don't want you to die from boredom."
>Button groans and leaves the house. Mr cake looks out the window until he rounds the corner.
>You have a feeling that you're going to have The Talk.
>"Anon, I love my wife very much, but I may or may not have a few pictures of some magically endowed mares hidden away."
"You mean horns?"
>"No Anon I mean teeth, OF COURSE I MEAN HORNS!" Cake explains.
>"Seeing a mare with a long thick horn lets you know you'll be safe in her magic grip." Mel bites his lip at the thought.
>You forgot the men were women here.
"What if she goes all warrior princess and stabs with it?"
>"Anon please, I can only get so erect"
>You can see that.
"I can see that." you nod towards his throbbing stiffy.
>Caramel blushes and covers himself.
>"Big horns make a unicorn look powerful Anon" he continues, "Just look at rarity's little hornlet. all she can do with it is life fabric and needles"
>"Why do needle horns have to wear so much makeup?" Cake shakes his head and sighs.
"Hey, I think it's cute"
>They look at each other and guffaw.
>>
>>28745708
>And then Anon had sex with all the mares with low self-esteem.
>>
>>28745708
So they are essentially talking about girls with flat chest and no ass? How rude. As long as you've got a vagina, aren't overweight, and don't have gross hygiene, I'm attracted to you. I'm pretty easy to please.
>>
File: 140002151366.png (207KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
140002151366.png
207KB, 600x480px
>>28743647
>>28745708
>tfw anons run with your prompt
>>
>>28745783
RGRE
They're talking about guys' bitch tits and dyel arms
>>
>>28745793
Both those are things you can fix, though. You can't make a horn bigger.
>>
>>28745855
cant make a dick bigger either but that doesnt change jack shit nigga
>>
>>28746006
That's also a false comparison, because if your dick isn't big all you have to do is get better with your hands and tongue.
>>
>>28745855
>>28746006
>Anon is sure to notice me now that I'm a princess and my horn is the longest one in Ponyville!

>R-Right?
>>
>>28746062
>horn
>mane
>coat colour
The hell is THIS shit?
>>
>>28746155
One of the images is probably flipped, but I wouldn't put it over the animator to do a mistake like this.
>>
>>28746062
Anon no longer thinks his marefriend is cute.
>>
>>28746194
It triggers my autism.
>>
>>28744918
Love and Powerlifting 3: Lift Ever After
>>
>>28746287
Love and Powerlifting 4: Not Powerlifting
>>
>>28746308
So, just love then? Does this mean it would be one big clop story featuring the princesses plus Chrysalis and long enough to put the one from LaP2 to shame?
>>
>>28746338
It's a story where Anon sexually stimulates Cadence, Celestia, and/or Luna while they try to work out. He SAYS it's a new type of concentration training, but colts are known liars.
>>
>>28746006
Not quite. Even though it may seem like bullshit, vacuum pumping really can provide permanent dick size increase.
I know this from experience.
>>
File: penn-and-teller.jpg (151KB, 610x360px) Image search: [Google]
penn-and-teller.jpg
151KB, 610x360px
>>28746497
>seem like bullshit
>seem like
>>
Anon's herd would be fools to turn down getting rubbed off by their eager herdcolt. FOOLS.
>>
File: 1476900798063.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476900798063.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>28746553
>>28742976
>Polishes Rarity's horn
>Massages Twilight's flanks
>Preens Fluttershy
>Massages Rainbow's flight muscles
>Massages Applejack's hooves
>Greets Pinkie with eskimo kisses.
>Nopone can understand how Anon can stand their glaring flaws
>Anon just likes to make his mares feel loved.
>>
>>28746665
Fucking adorable.
>>Massages Twilight's flanks
hng~
>>
>>28746665
>>Greets Pinkie with eskimo kisses.
nien
>Greets Pinkie with endless oral sex.
>>
File: tumblr_ndqfinU4lV1s5tlxzo1_1280.png (239KB, 527x642px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndqfinU4lV1s5tlxzo1_1280.png
239KB, 527x642px
>Anon is hanging out with the boys
>Caramel orders a triple mocha latte, no foam
>Time Turner orders a pumpkin spice cappuccino with a shot of espresso
>Mac orders an Americano with light cream and deluxe chocolate sauce
>Anon asks if they have soy milk for lactose intolerant people
>Everypony's face when

>That night, Anon gets a knock at the door
>Two mares in scary ghost costumes are running away
>One of them is wearing a cowboy hat, while the other has holes cut for her horn and wings
>They've a book and an apple on his doorstep
>The book is titled 'The Rise of the Bovine Empires, and the Death of Ponykind'
And that's how Anon joined the KKK (Kow Killin' Kult)
>>
>>28746841
kek
The Best
>>
>>28746062
>Twilight had a short stubby horn and a short neck
>undesirable traits
>anon loves her because he doesn't care about that
>growing into her alicorn body made her more attractive
>leaves anon because slutty stallions are tossing themselves at her

Dark RGRE stories when
>>
>>28746866
>>leaves anon because slutty stallions are tossing themselves at her
Why would you?
>>
>>28746871
For the plot of a revenge , thats why
>>
File: 1469757102443.png (586KB, 350x570px) Image search: [Google]
1469757102443.png
586KB, 350x570px
>>28746828
>implying Anon doesn't wake them up with clit kisses every morning
>implying Anon doesn't put them to bed the same way
>>
File: 1438550656432.jpg (3MB, 2184x2495px) Image search: [Google]
1438550656432.jpg
3MB, 2184x2495px
>>28746866
>It's another Twilight is a cunt for no reason prompt
>>
>>28746964
>Anon has Twilight's parents staying over while they're visiting Ponyville
>Anon "forgets" they're there when he goes to wake up his herd

>>28746984
This, senpai. Twilight a good.
>>
>>28746984
>That image
I would kill for a comfy stool that was made to look like a stack of books.
>>
>>28746866
That's not Dark RGRE, that's the Relationship Troubles thread that got drowned in a sea of cuck-calling.
>>
>>28746984
With those scrunched-up nose and cheeks, the pic makes it look as if she's snoring like a damn chainsaw.
>>
>>28747032
That's poser-tier bullshit.

Go make an actual pile of real books and turn it into a comfy stool.
>>
>>28747050
Or she's in the throes of sexual pleasure. Maybe she magicked a portal that linked up her vagoo and the inside of Anon's mouth?
>>
>>28747082
Make it out of books of RGRE stories.
>>
>>28746866
>anon loves her
Fuck that.
>solo living
>anon want to be alone
>anon and his computer pizza and beer
>>
>>28747102
>Real-life actual Anonymous 4chan posters in Equestria
>>
>>28747102
>Computer pizza.
Personally, I'm not a fan of electrical food.
Now if that was Computer, pizza and drinks, then hell yeah.
>>
>>28747112
>"Twilight, darling, have you had time to speak with the new ehh..neighbors?"
>'I'm trying Rarity, but they never seem to leave the house, and when they do I'm too entranced by their virgin walks to say anything.'
>>
>>28747102
>Anon is a pet care veterinary
>Anon don't like having sex with pony
>Anon do cuddle and petting
>He only went to buy some new bedsheets
>>
File: 1466442430388.png (412KB, 494x600px) Image search: [Google]
1466442430388.png
412KB, 494x600px
>>28746866
>Twilight had a short stubby horn and a short neck
>Undesirable traits
>Anon loves her because he doesn't care about that
>Growing into her alicorn body made her more attractive, both in body and status.
>Stallions throw themselves at her.
>They get rebuffed left and right because she's already happy.
>Anon overtakes even Rainbow in smugness.
>All those tasty jellymad tears.
>>
>>28747139
>they
Wait... are you telling me...us? every goddamit anon on /mlp/???
>>
>>28747142
>Pet-care Anon in Equestria
>Instinctively presents a handful of oats and raisins as a reward for good behavior
>>
>>28747188
>>28746866
>>28746871
>>28746984
>>28747041
>>28747102
I could imagine Twilight being blindsighted and somewhat embarrased by all of the attention she's receiving now that she's a princess AND attractive.

She learns a very important Friendship Lesson at the end of the episode:
You coltfriend won't give you any bellyrubs if you don't stop staring a stallions' butts.
>>
>>28747151
>Nervous virgin mare complementing Anon on his video game playing skills while hoping he doesn't notice how much she's sweating
>>
>>28747245
>Ponies accept because Free food.
>Bonus because it's coming from the exotic alien stallion.
>>
>>28747188
You're my nigga forever, Anon. No homo.
>>
>>28747262
>Anon knows how to play with them so that they use up all their energy and aren't restless at night
>Anon can bathe them with brutal efficiency
>>
>>28747276

Brutally efficiency being this >>28747251.
>>
>>28747297
>How to deal with your mare in heat when your dick is too raw from all the sex: crying in the shower edition
>>
>>28747318
You have these things called fingers and dildos for a reason, dude.
>>
File: Pinkie_Pie_is_confused_S2E15.png (538KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pinkie_Pie_is_confused_S2E15.png
538KB, 1280x720px
>>28747326
>"Dildos? What are those, 'Nonny?"
>>
>>28747326
>How to deal with your mare in heat when she, in an act of sheer desperation that she almost immediately regrets, vaporizes all phallic objects in the house so that there is no excuse for you not to fuck her: friction burn edition
>>
>>28747354
Including your fingers?
>>
>>28747345
And we've found ourselves the winner. I want an Equestria that is sexually active, but paradoxically innocent.
>>
>>28747354
>friction burn edition
I imagine she'd be quite lubricated, anon.
>>
>>28747381
Lubrication cannot be 100% effective against friction, Anon. Otherwise Anon wouldn't feel a thing.
>>
File: full.gif (2MB, 560x740px) Image search: [Google]
full.gif
2MB, 560x740px
>>28747364
>"What could there be to be innocent about, Anon?"
>"I don't understand you."
>>
>Ponies, being animals, consider sex a normal and casual thing
>But cuddles and hugs? Those are just indecent

>Your waifu will have sex with a stallion friend on your bed and get confused when you get upset
>If you so much as scratch another mare's ear in public, you'll be forever known as a slut and a homewrecker
>>
>>28745783
The implication is that horns are like a dick. For magic.
>>
>>28747475
nien
Also good job missing 747474
>>
(quote taken from another thread)

>>getting a nice, hefty government paycheck for accidentally being dumped in this universe by a very sexually confused moonbutt?
>>Celestia still sends you apology letters.

>Anon doesn't need to work b/c government aid
>Anon is seen as a welfare queen
>>
>>28747023
>wakes up Twilight Velvet the same way
>>
>>28747139
>Anon is the equivalent of a cute (by pony standards) NEET virgin girl
>>
>>28747567
>It's not that Anon doesn't want to work, but he can't find anyone willing to hire him
>Being a male is one thing, but a male without a cutie mark?
>"We're not in the business of hiring incompetent stallions, honey. Get a mark on that butt and I'll think about hiring you. NEXT!"
>>
>>28747475
Heт
>>
>>28747570
>wakes up Night Light the same way
>>
>>28747626

Get out of my thread, Slav.
>>
>>28747638
There's nothing wrong with being a communis my friend.
>>
>>28747624
>Gets an Infinity tattoo on his arse
>"What's it mean?"
"That I'm literally good at everything"
>Still can't get a job because 'over qualified'
>>
>>28747904

[Eternal Anglo Rage Intensifies.]
>>
>>28747904
>"There's literally nothing wrong with being a Slav"
absolutelydisgusting.png
>>
>>28747997
Stuff it europoor
>>28747904
Go drown in cheap vodka slavshit

>multiple anons that are racist to each other in rgre when
>>
>>28747997
>>28748030
>>28748154
Charlie Chaplin... we failed you.
>>
>>28748174
>Charlie Chaplin in Equestria
>Is rejected because ponies don't believe he is actually Charlie Chaplin
>>
>>28748174
>Why do Americans hate communism?
>Why do Vietnam can forgive american kill civilians in Vietnam war?
>Why Japan is not sorry enough?
To apologize and to forgive.
>>
>>28748154

>TMW you're just an English Amerifat.

Fucking slavs.
>>
>>28748204
Modern America is like a hand of Cards Against Humanity

>[Black] "What did president Obama do this week?"
>[White] "Apologising for things you didn't do"
>>
>>28748204
>vietnam
Oh god, those guy make me cry. i remember something about death give her a few hour to live and then died. also vietnamese never fear dead.
>>
>>28746841

"Applejack-"
>"Who's Applejack? Mah name certainly ain't Appleja-"
"I know it's you under there. Anyway I came to return the book. I'm not actually racist against cows. I literally have a medical condition where I get really bad indigestion if I drink normal milk."
>>
>>28748272

>Never fear dead.
>US soldiers would play spook the fuck out of vent cong withave ghost sounds.
>Viet Congress beleived it was their dead making their diatasfaction of how they died known.

Holy fuck, my spelling.
>>
>>28748306
Your spelling indeed.
>>
What the fuck is going on in this thread? Can't we just talk about pony mares being jelly of Zecora's big pillowy crotchtits?
>>
>>28748306
that's fucking hilarious
>>
>>28748317
Just leave Zecora with Vietnamese Anon.
>>
>>28748306
>Viet Cong is using more extra trap to lure the ghost away
>>
>>28748332
I was going to make a joke about how the Vietnamese Anon would just eat Zecora, but Zecora's a pony; not a dog.
>>
>>28748331

My spelling or the spooped charlies?
>>
>Anon's garden decides it does not like these ponies.
>They keep trying to eat all the plants and burglarize Anon's house.
>Acts to repel them.
>Horse vermin will not be permitted to terrorize their husbando.
>Ponies find themselves being wrapped up in vines and dragged back to town.
>Rosebushes seemingly appearing out of nowhere in walls of spikes.
>Bee and wasp hives just happening to be dropped onto the more persistant ones.
>Whenever the ponies try to show Anon, all the plants are neatly trimmed and just as he left them.
>Full on Plants vs Poners.
>In the end, plants and ponies put their differences aside to genocide the deer.

>>28748302
>They will not believe him.
>Twilight saw what was in those cook books.
>And his refrigerator.
>>
>>28748306
That was psyops.
They also chopped them up and strung their entrails and bodyparts along their huts like grotesque Christmas ornaments to complete the feeling of extreme fear.

Don't fuck with special forces.
>>
>>28748352
spooped charlies.
>>
>>28748378
>>28748302

>I'm not actually racist against cows

>They will not believe him.
>Twilight saw what was in those cook books.
>And his refrigerator.

that just means he REALLY REALLY likes them
>>
>Be viet cong anon
>This is not your forest
>Potted plants everywhere, Color... hut everywhere.
>Last time you went full Vietcong, hiding in tunnels and pits until they gave up, you ain’t going to died.
>Actually you managed to run away
>There was some deep evil in the forest.
>It’s amazing what leaving random fire pits and crosses can do
>Yes some of them were…holy ho. He looked back up. It was the last thing he noticed, but the first thing he should have
"Ngựa?"
>RGRE happen
>>
>>28748306
Ah, ghost tape number 10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d9H_1ygEv8

Also the CIA pretending to be vampires and drain Vietcong of their blood and then throw the bodies somewhere to be found.

>The Phoenix program was thus a massive program to capture and Kill the VCI with the captured being tortured to reveal more names. It was also a massive psychological operation. Psychological operations aim at the mind of the enemy. They can range from Propaganda to terrorism and both were prominent features of the Phoenix Program.
>Edward Landsdale former advertising executive turned CIA counter insurgency expert was an important pioneer in these tactics. In the Philippines he had played on local superstitions about vampires in one famous example. He had used his agents to spread rumors that vampires were infesting the area the local guerrillas were camped.
>Then when enough time had passed his Commandos grabbed a guerrilla bringing up the rear of a column drained his body of blood and then left it along the trail to be found the next day. The trick worked and the Guerrillas fled the area.
>Another favorite tactic was to paint an eye facing the front door of those they suspected of supporting the guerrillas as a threat before later kidnapping killing and torturing them. Thus whenever they painted one of these eyes they were sure to terrify their target and let them know they were being watched.
>>
>>28748448
Fucking grammar. that it. i go to bed.
>>
File: 1476496198705.jpg (44KB, 383x700px) Image search: [Google]
1476496198705.jpg
44KB, 383x700px
>>28748378
>>
>>28748408
>>28748302
>aj I don't hate cows, I love them
>especial when they'd are slow cooked
Anon is the Ben Garrison of equestria
>>
>>28748466
>A cowboy fucks his cow in the sun
>>
File: image.png (481KB, 1024x579px)
image.png
481KB, 1024x579px
>>28748472
Did
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1181x8329px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1181x8329px
>>28748472
Someone
>>28748599
>>
File: image.jpg (165KB, 741x1078px)
image.jpg
165KB, 741x1078px
>>28748472
>>28748606
Say
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 350x410px)
image.jpg
48KB, 350x410px
>>28748472
>>28748612
Cow
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 599x848px)
image.jpg
118KB, 599x848px
>>28748472
>>28748621
Fucking!
>>
>Mods are asleep
>"Let's post anthro"
>>
>>28747638
>stoopid bourgeoise swine comes into slav thread
>thinks he owns it
>>
>>28744954
>stop shitposting
>post sunbutt
Ur not making any sense there anon...
>>
>>28748472
To be fair a cowboy will also fuck his horse at sunset then sing about it.

https://youtu.be/8yz-nlseVOc
>>
The idea of Anon taking on the mare's last name (or equivalent) when they get married makes me hurt emotionally, but in a good way.
>>
>>28748816
i aint takin no ones last name
>>
>"Anon! Who is THAT!?"
"Hmm? Oh you must mean Hestia. She is my wife."
>Twilight and her friends just stare at you in shock
>You dont see it but you can feel the smug radiating off the tauress behind you
>Hestia walks up and wraps her arm around your shoulder and pulls you into her chest
>Its a sign that minotaurs use to show that a male has been claimed
>You should be angry that she is acting like that but with your face securely placed between her deliciously massive bosoms you cant really complain
>"Its nice to meet you mares. Anon here tells me that you are all care quite a bit about him. You dont have to worry though. I am more than enough to take care of him."
>You hear a growl behind you which makes you, reluctantly, remove your face and turn to the sound
>Six mares stand there in varying states of shock and anger
>You knew they were not going to like this but judging by the look on Dash's face she is either about to pick a fight with Hestia or start bawling
>Looking back at Hestia its obvious she is trying to pick a fight
>Maybe you shouldnt have told her about their antics to get into your pants
>As she opens her mouth to throw another snide comment out you instead place your hand on the side of her face
>You mouth "Dont you dare" at her
"Sorry guys I would love to chat be me and Hestia have to get unpacked. I will be by tomorrow sometime to talk to you all."
>Grabbing her by the hand you lead Hestia past the welcoming committy and into your house
>Just as she was entering the door you heard her say
>"Again Anon? We would have been back ago if you hadnt wanted to stop five times a day and have fun. You mares would not believe the libido on this bull."
>From outside you hear a shout from Dash
>"YOU STUPID COW!"
>Just as you were expecting her to come flying through the doorway Hestia slams it shut
>A loud thump resonates from the door not a second later
>"I like your friends Anon. Living here will be fun."
>>
> Anon is a 40yo bachelor
> Not a wizard, just can't hide his power level at home
> Ponies charmed by his silver fox looks, his whimsy has aged like a fine wine
> But then there's the casual racism
"Hey Chrysalis, looking as snug as a bug in a rug."
"Doesn't Rainbow Dash always just wing it?"
"Fluttershy sure is a flighty little horse."
"I like Applejack, she's very down to earth."
"Oh Twilight, you're so corny."
"Rarity, please stop horning in on my love life."
"Pinkie Pie can be a very dirty mare sometimes. Not that I'm complaining."
>>
>>28748853
i don't think you know what racism means

i mean none of those are even insulting
>>
>>28748852
>Not eastern-european cows
>>A loud thump resonates from the door not a second later
>"I am liking your friends, Anon. Very energy. Very to be wrestling. Is good fun!"
>>
>>28748906
Puns are quite possibly the most insulting thing you can say around a pony. Why not just dig up their parent's grave and piss on their bodies while you're at it?
>>
>>28748907
I am not /k/ enough to do eastern european justice. but at least I am a hasguns
>>
>>28748917
a majority of their cities are puns, even without their earth references

some ponies names are puns
>>
>>28748853
>Intentionally racist Anon is intentionally racist
>Constantly makes racist remarks since he knows no one will call him on it since they cant "hit a stallion"
>Trolls mares constantly
>Finally a group of mares decide to "Teach Anon some respect!"
>Anon is totally up for it since female on male gang rapes are his fetish
>>
>>28748853
Keep going.
>>
File: 0n0.png (687KB, 674x644px) Image search: [Google]
0n0.png
687KB, 674x644px
>>28748949
>rape teaches a racists manners
>non insulting dad-tier puns are "racist"
>mfw

go to bed rgre, you're drunk
>>
>>28748994
>"Lemme tell you a s'dory! Ah-Ah'lm gonna tell you... a story. Fuckin'... righ'? Jus'-just this mare, okay? And she's... she's... I don' fuckin' know, man. Lea'me alone."
>>
>>28748994
>non insulting dad-tier puns are "racist"
Puns are just generally distasteful.

>Every-time he tells a friend hes coming when they tell him to ketchup mares giggle, and stallions gape in disgust due to the double entendre? pun
>>
>>28749014
>Anon being popular with the mares for joking about offensive stuff that would send a stallion running
>His friends "joke" about having sex with him all the time
>>
>>28748906
>>28748994
"Maria puts the spic in spick and span."
"Mei Lin really loves her noodles."
"Muhammad always gives off an explosive energy."
"I'm tired of Isaiah sticking his nose where it doesn't belong."

I mean, there's yelling racial slurs and organizing lynch mobs, and then there is casual racism.
>>
>>28748396
>spooped charlies.
>>
File: 1424318071653.png (610KB, 1131x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1424318071653.png
610KB, 1131x1000px
>>28748852
>>You knew they were not going to like this but judging by the look on Dash's face she is either about to pick a fight with Hestia or start bawling
aww
>>
>>28742466
It's hard to provide new colored pics when new threads are making to bumplimit in mere days. I can try and add simple colors on old pics while that one is being done. But to which pics then, Anon?
>>
>>28748852
Intentionally pissing someone off when they hold royal authority is possibly one of the dumbest thing you can do, then again cows are pretty fucking stupid so I'm not surprised.
>>
>>28749327
Does an oppic have to be fresh every time? We have, like, at least a month's worth of oppics to cycle through.

>It's hard to provide new colored pics when new threads are making to bumplimit in mere days.
Hmmm... use your maresculine viles and delegate some grunt work to some poor shmuck?
>>
>Anon is a Reformed Evil Sorceror.
>Nopony knows that he used to be a villain
>Just that he can do magic

>It's time for his very first Nightmare Night.
>He has lots of ideas for how to contribute to the festivities.

>Skeletons that pop out of the ground and dance.
>Unfortunately there was a significant lack of human skeletons about that he could use, so he had to make some fake ones.
>That took ages, then he found out he could buy plastic pony skeletons and filled out the rest of the troupe with those.

>He had to cancel the dancing zombies.
>There just wasn't enough raw materials to work with that he could get via non-evil means.

>He had to settle for floating singing Jack-O-Lanterns.
>He almost made them scarecrows, but thought having them float in midair was spookier.

>Recruits Derpy to help out with suitably ominous weather for his haunted house
>Black clouds complete with thunder and lightning minus the rain
>Rain would be more thematically appropriate, but it put a damper on trick or treating and partying
>Part of the bribe is that Dinky gets all the candy she can eat

>He mixes up some potions that let him look like a ghost for a few hours
>CMC shenanigans ensue, and the temporarily ghostly crusaders freak out DT and SS

>He'd already met Luna once before, but only briefly.
>Since this is sort of her holiday, he's excited to see if his contributions are satisfactory to her.

>A good number of ponies find some of his stuff to be too scary
>To the point where he had to defend himself and explain that no, he was not an evil necromancer attempting to practice dark magic in plain sight
>Pinkie had to come to his defense and confirm that the pony skeletons were fake, and that he bought them from her

>Luna herself very much approved of his work
>After most everyone else fell into a candy coma or went home for the night, they talked and talked till it was time for sunrise.
>Then they went out for pancakes
>>
>>28749751
>During the party Zecora asks him about his ghostly potion
>He says it's actually pretty easy to make, it's just a poorly made invisibility potion
>He can even change the color it makes him by adding different impurities.

>"For the secrets to such brews, I would gladly pay you."

>Later on during potion lessons, he learns that it isn't just his spells that are different from the usual brand of magic in Equestria.
>Zecora ends up paying him for his alchemical knowledge by teaching him all about her own potion making methods.
>>
>>28749751
>They start meeting in dreams
>Anon's prior villainy eventually comes to light when Luna arrives to defend him from a nightmare of his past

>He'd known that she too had played the villain in the past, but lacking the details, and seeing how "innocent" most ponies were, he had convinced himself that his deeds were far worse
>Despite his fears, Luna is understanding

>Soon, two reformed villains fall in love.
>>
>>28740327
Every non autistic person who reads your and you're can just reads it the correct way, same with their, there, and they're... the human mind is amazing with it comes to language and how it will fix even the most fucked up shit.

I say don't worry about it till you make sentences that read like you are stroking out.
>>
>>28737761
>virgin nerds
Record: Corrected
>>
>>28741997
>>28742417

>"BUT WHY MY HORN IS SO U-U-U-GAAA-LEE-E-E-E"
>You are anon
>And you have to deal with this shit, yet again
>Rarara broke down again after a month and a half, a new record, and thinks she is ugly because of her horn...
"But rarity, I love your horn"
>"FUCK you YOU LIAR"
>And you have rubbed off on her in more ways then one
>God damnit tonight is going to be a long night.

>Be rarirty
>Its the summer sun celebration, and though you sure as hell don't feel like doing this... this... this day, you put up with it for anon
>Where has he gone off to
>"There you are rarara"
>You scrunch at that nick name, about to go on a tiarde you stop yourself when you see celestia
>Great
>The one pony you didn't want to deal with up close today.
"Why celestia, so nice to see you"
>"Like wise"
>Anon speaks up
>"So like I was saying sunbutt, you are completely secure in your figure right?"
>She holds up a hoof, her eyes go up and she lets out a fake laught
>"Oh-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho, of course I am, how would any ponlet ever compare to me"
>The fuck did she just say?
>Before you can question it
>"Great, ok can you stand here and"
>He picks you up
>You stand here
>Side by side, its will be even easier to see the flaws
>"Ok number one"
>Anon stands right in front of you
>"So rarity, you see advantage number one right?"
>Ok, so maybe being taller isnt always better
>He stands in front of celestia and
>"AH fuck"
>You whip your head around and notice he is rubbing his forehead,
>"Sorry, I always keep it as sharp as possible to look my best no mater who is around"
>You look down and are about to cry
>"And there is advantage number two"
"Huh?"
>"Rarity, when was the last time you ever hurt me with your horn?"
>You have to think back
>Your face goes red
>"Exactly, and on that topic, celestia can you get your head down to crotch level"
>Celestia just licks her lips and gets down
>You cant not look away from this
>>
>>28749944

>Anon lowers his pants
>Raging hard on, begging for release
>"Ok now, open wide"
>Anon goes forward, you should stop this but... its fucking celestia and anon, she is on both of your cheat lists and on your id be gay for and anon is the hottest male you have ever seen, not to mention the hottest male who would also fuck you... still unsure how to react
>"Ah, god dammit that hurts"
>You snap out of it long enough to notice there is a trickle of blood down anons torso
"ANON are you ok?"
>You move to get closer
>"Sure, just let me..."
>You take quick inventory of the situation, anon has yet to enter celestia's mouth, celestia looks unfazed but wanting, and...
>"MOTHER FUCKER"
>About two inches of horn comes out of his gut
>"Ohh, so close"
>Celestias says with blood dripping down her face, she licks a bit of it as it aproaches her muzzle
>Anon covers the hole with his hand
>"Ok you can stand up for this next one"
"Anon we need to get you to the..."
>He doesn't let you finish that sentence, he slams his head int your horn, hard
>A bit dazed, you focus again
>"See, how often do we run into each other in your house, either you need something immediately and run, or i need to stop sweetie belle from burning the bitch down"
>You think of every time for a moment, especially the time you ran into his firm ass horn first and he told you to get lube first
>That was the first time you have ever fainted from being so aroused
>You shake it off,
>"ANON YOU NEED..."
>and you see it, anon rearing back his head far
>He gains some impressive speed
>He smashes into celestia's horn, everything goes slow
>The horn pierces the skin, but not the bone
>The horn slides to the nearest place it as its not penetrating,
>Ripping anons skin all the way it does
>Blood is everywhere
>But it doesn't end
>The horn found where to go
>Straight into anons eye socked
>You see the eye bulge out
>It ruptures as the horn burrows further into his skull
>>
>>28749782
11/10 I love everything about it. Moar please.
>>
>>28749945

>A bit of the fluid squirts out and arks toward your face
>Anon screams and yanks his head to the left
>Celestia's horn snaps
>He looks in your vauge direction
>"ADVANTAGE 4"
>His face is soaking his body in blood, he is more caked in blood then he is in clothing
>You start hyperventalateing,
>You being the screem
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
>You force your eyes open as far as they will go sitting up so fast the sheets are all over the floor
>You see everything is dark, you... you had a bad dream
>Holy shit that felt to real
>You catch your breath
>Anon, who is laying next to you just pulls you into small spoon territory
>"There there rarity, it was just a bad dream..."
>Yea it was just a bad dream... thats... wait
>"Number 5, You don't need to cork your horn when you sleep, as it cant gouge out my other eye"
>You begin to breath rapidly, on the verge of hyperventalateing, but you have to know
>You squrm out of his hold and look him in the...
>Eyes?
>EYES
>"We can deal with this in the morning, now grab the blankets and lets sleep"
>You know what, that sounds great
>>
>>28749948

>Be anon a from two minutes ago
*POOMPH*
>And rarity is gone
>Hopefully this ends her bullshit with horns and being small
>"Dos thou think this will work"
>Celestia says in ye old
>"I have no idea, but now she knows every one of my fears from sharp long horns"
>You look to celestia
"So, you still down for tomorrow's dream?"
>"Oh yes, very much so, we cant wait to see what moondancer has in store for the next session"
>You chuckel
"got to love playing d&d in this world when one of the players has dominion over dreams"
>You grab your head and cover your ears
"God damnit that hurts"
>"What, the wounds? This is a..."
>You cut her off
"Well no shit they fucking hurt, god damnit you have no idea... but no, rarity is screaming loud... I got to go see ya tomorrow"

>Be luna, in your sisters body,
>Be caked in blood
>Be hornless
>Anon felt everything that happened, and still did it...
>You believe you have a new respect for anon
>And are now incredibly turned on.
>>
>>28749949
Well written, appropriately dark and a good interpretation of the topic. It could stand to be a little more RGRE though, as I had to stop, think and go back to see if there were any RGRE elements.
>>
>>28750002
not really long enough for rgre elements as really all I had ideas for was a rarity break down and anons way of dealing with it for hopefully the last time. If I made it longer, Id probably have anon with a bruise on his gut, rarity walking funny, with them walking by some shitty stallions who openly mock rarity, and she lets it go, it doesn't effect her at all, With a very strong look of envy from mares as they all know what THAT walk means. and an impending 3 way with rarity anon and luna as she is number 1 on anons cheat list, number 2 on rarities
>>
>>28746984
Now, imagine anon just yelling as loud as he could to wake her up with his phone out.

On that note, anon makes a movie and supercuts himself telling at ponies and their reactions.
>>
>Be Anon
>Sat down in a nearby rock overlooking the lake, surrounded on all sides by pine trees and bushes
>“Aoo.”
"what the fuck"
>“Aoo!”
"AHHHHHHHHH"
>"Awu! Awu!”
>Anon been raped a ???
>>
>>28750268
>Anon raped by a
Fix.
>>
>Nightmare Night
>Ponies go to a costume store with Anon
>None of them fit a human (weird, right?)
>Rarity insists on making several for Anon
>Anon fucks up and only tries them on hours before the party
>They're all sexy versions of the outfits he had requested/had been requested for him
>>
>>28750268
Maud playing Hide & Seek with Boulder.
A particularly hard and sleepy diamond dog.
Some sort of aquatic dragon.
A new, unidentified species in Equestria.
A mudcrab.
>>
>>28750452
We already have Ghouls' Halloween story.
>>
idea

>anon was teleported to equestria centuries before its formation by the 3 tribes
>though managed to adapt quickly and eventually found a herd for himself
>live in relative peace til his death
>his descendants however inherited many of his human traits
>canine teeth
>stronger build
>greater stamina
>generally not wimps
>many of the batponies can also trace some of their lineage to his descendants

the idea im thinking is like red sonja but with a bit of ambiguity, Anon's pony descendant is short enough to pass for a mare when wearing armor (kinda like caramel short) but pretty muscular

gets hired doing stereotypical barbarian jobsjobs, never really speaking only answers in laconic replies or just grunts, nopony really questions if he is a mare or not because his reputation is enough to drown out any skepticism

>Pony is a guard in service to a lady or queen
>she know about his gender but never really makes anything out of it
>she's pragmatic enough to use his skill
>beside she prefers stallions with titles and HUGE tracks of land
>orders him to capture a nearby queendom's prince
>shenanigans ensue
>>
Need more Changeling stories.
Want them; need them.

Queen Chrysalis hides in Anon's house after her exile and loss of her hive because it's the only place where the Equestrians aren't looking for her. With or without his knowledge.
Shenanigans ensue.
>>
>>28750598
>"Changelings? No I haven't seen any of those weird bugbutts around here."
>"Now, off you go. I've got... colt things to attend to..?"
>>
>>28749077
>"Mei Lin really loves her noodles."
So, what's racist about this one? I honestly think this more a statement of fact than implying some sort of racism.
>>
>>28750519
>anon was teleported to equestria centuries before its formation by the 3 tribes
We already have that. God Anon.
>>
>>28750724
well not god

like genghis kahn without the masscre of millions
>>
>>28749077

Three of those quotes aren't even fucking racist without explicit intent.
>>
>>28750724
>Someone already did the idea you've been mulling over
Damn.
>>
>>28750823
That doesn't mean you can't also write it.
Go on, do it.
>>
>>28748906
Calling a changeling a bug, telling the grounded pegasus she is flighty, mentioning earth to an earth pony, rarity's horn, and calling a mud pony dirty...

Granted rbd and twilights i don't get as racist. but the rest are casually racist or insulting.
>>
>>28750598
Most of anons shit came to equestria in tact. Twilight got everything running again, but due to her own arrogance, can't see the use for a computer or possibly doesn't want to admit it.

Discord loves anons games, and when anon told him he only had a fraction of a % of what existed in his world, discord hooked him up. Dudes not around much, but he comes by and plays games with anon.

In the middle of playing something really frustrating, anon yells out mother fucker and throws the controller out the window (everyone who has played a game, has played one that through either bugs, glitches, or bullshit just gets under your god damn skin, and you still love it anyway) and nails cheeze legs in the head. She wakes up to anon going 'oh shit' a bunch and trying to help her, realizing he isn't afraid of her, she gets settled in, thinking 'this ain't so bad' and becomes his permanent roommate/player 2 in games.

Sooner or later, they get the help of twilight to make a lan/rudimentary internet party system, so discoard, anon, bug butt, shining and luna can all play their games together.
>>
>>28749944
>>"FUCK you YOU LIAR"
that immediately tore out my immersion
>>
>>28751069
I'd rather read about Chrysalis forcefully learning that stallions can be more than pretty eyecandy, political tools and breeding studs by having to coexist with Anon rather than hypnotizing him because of her weak state and pariah status.
>>
>>28751193
Count yourself lucky you never had to deal with someone spiraling down into a dark pit of bad feels and not a goddamn thing you do or say will make them stop. I watched shit like this happen every 2 weeks to month from my little brother. Holy shit, when he got set of in his 'pity me' spirals down, he made the next few days hell to even be in the house.

Trust me when I say this, when a person wants to spiral down into their pity party, they do it no matter what and whatever you say is all you being an asshole and lying to them, once they start going down hard they stop thinking you are lying and instead focus all the evil in the world on you, the real un immersive part is that anon and her shared a bed that night.
>>
>Cadence has a spell that tells her the romantic compatibility between to individuals.
>She sometimes uses it for shits and giggles.
>Uses it on Anon and Twilight the first time Twilight introduces him.
>Candyass is shocked by how absurdly high their affinity for each other is.
>She then uses it on Anon and a few other mares.
>Again, the results are off the charts for each one.
>How is he doing this? Is he somehow messing with her magic?
>Cadence makes it her mission to figure out how the odd marely alien could possibly be such a good match for almost anyone.
>>
>>28751275
>between to individuals.
Two
Fuck off autocorrect.
>>
>>28751275
Well, it's certainly not his high charisma and good looks.
>>
>>28751275
>Anon isn't really affected by her spell.
>It's counting Anon as empty air.
>Of course the affinity is so high with everypony,
>It's like wondering why people are so obsessed with oxygen.
>They need that shit to breathe yo.
>>
>>28751230
i was referring to ponies using human curses
>>
>>28751325
>Nuclear Gandhi in a nutshell
>>
File: 1477548821650.jpg (524KB, 2000x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1477548821650.jpg
524KB, 2000x1800px
Hey, I got more Dazzling
>>
>>28751378
I AM NOW EXCITED

IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD
>>
>>28751378
Lewd? Still want either way though.
>>
>>28751378
"--And then I carry the seven, right?"
>"Nope! First you minus the four from the nine-fifty, then you square root both sides, and THEN you carry the seven."
"...What about the eight? What the hell do I do with that?"
>"I'll tell you when we get to that part, silly!"
>As always, Canterlot High's library was pretty much empty
>Ms. Cheerilee was doing something or another with a shitton of new books
>And by that you meant that she was masterbating
>There were a couple of weird girls messing around in the school's manga section
>Human-Twiggles was huddled up at the table farthest away from you with a mountain of books in front of her
>You were sitting at a desk near the computers
>In front of you was tonight's math homework, along with some paper and a couple of pencils
>You'd have had a calculator on the fucking table too--since you weren't some nerd that could do math without one-- but your tutor wouldn't have any of that shit
"...Like this?"
>You could see Sonata's eyes gleam as she leaned down and examined your work
>"Hmm," she said thoughtfully, spinning a pencil in between her fingers. "I think... you might be a little off."
>God.Damn.It.
>Sighing, you placed your head in your hands
"Fuck this math," you grumbled a little louder than you admittedly should have. "Fuck this math with a nine-iron."
>Sonata giggled as you crumbled up the paper that you were doing the work on and threw it toward the trash can that was sitting next to the newspapers
>You missed of course
>...Fucker
>"Come on, Nonny. You almost got it this time!" she said, wrapped an arm around your neck. "You just messed something up subtracting the last part."
>You parted your fingers so you could stare hatefully down at your math book
>HATEFULLY
"Why the FUCK do they even have advanced physics in this high school?" you grumbled angrily. "And better yet, why the hell do I have to take the fucking class?"
>>
>>28751344
Ah, I see, literally the next sentence then
>And you have rubbed off on her in more ways then one
And buck as fuck is literally fucking retarded but i throw the stories i make a bone and have a reason for them to actually swear.

or applejacks job is far kinkier than first thought.

>>28751325
>>28751275
The reason for anons high affinity is almost entirely due to every single pony being cute in their own way, even bon bons cuntieness to him is just seen as tsundere by anon. a pony has to seriously fuck up not to get a high score from anons side, much to her shock the only ponies that anon doesn't get near perfect scores from are lyra, mayor mare, granny smith and diamond tiara. Lyra for being a lesbian but not fully failing because she wants to fuck the human herself, mayor for being the one in charge of the laws that keep the green man down, granny for being from a time when open sexism was even worse then now, and need i explain why diamond rubs him the wrong way?
>>
>>28751441
>Blue, making teasing siren sounds, leaned you toward her and began to nuzzle your cheek
>Though you were a salty Wolly, you allowed her to do this
>You were only a little happy about it though
>"Come on, Nonny. This is the last question. You can do this," she said encouragingly. "I know you can."
>Giving you a peck on the cheek, she released her hold on you
>Reaching into your backpack, she pulled out another piece of paper and sat it on the table
>She then began to rewrite the equation that you had been struggling with for the last fifteen minutes
>Not very many people knew this, but lil' blue here was smart
>Like genius smart
>Like Stephen Hawking's level
>From what you had gathered, she not only fluently spoke over three dozen languages, she excelled in math, science, biology, fucking STOCKS
>Among other things
>The other sirens were smart-- a hell of a lot smarter than you in many ways-- but Sonata was on a whole other level
>She took this school's most difficult classes and, without any effort, aced them
>She could calculate complex math problems in her head
>You were pretty sure that she had created synthetic plastic during this world's World War I
>She also might have been the one that accidently caused the Stock Market Crash in the Twenties
>"I forgot to carry the two," she had told you when you had asked her. "A lot of people got really mad at me, and me and Aria and Dagy had to go away for a little while."
>A hell of a thing for a girl that acts like she's twelve most of the time...
>Sighing, you let your hands drop from your face as she finishes up rewriting the problem
"Can't you just do the rest of the work?" you asked. "It's the last problem, for Christ's sake."
>"You won't learn this if you don't practice it, silly," she said, poking your cheek with her pencil before placing it in your hand
>You grimaced
>>
>>28751482
"I don't WANT to learn this shit," you mumbled. "I'm not going to do anything in physics. I was a history major goddammit. The only thing that I needed to learn was fucking college level algebra."
>Lil' blue's smile diminished some as you slumped in your chair
>Defeated
>Her brow furrowed in thought for a few moments, before a smile exploded across your face
>"Come on, Nonny, don't give up now!" she said, grabbing your arm and hugging it against her chest. "You're going to get it this time, I know it!"
>You looked over a blue
>She had angled herself so that you could see down her low-cut shirt
>Her arms were mashing her breasts together, allowing you to see that she, in fact, was not wearing a bra
>...
>"How about if you get it right this time I give you a little... reward~" she cooed, giving you a saucy smile as she rubbed her tits against your arm
>Her nipples were hard, you noticed
>Very hard
>...
>Alrighty then...
>Looking away from blue, you took up your pencil
>Sonata, giving your shoulder a teasing kiss, released your arm and leaned toward the sheet of paper with you
>"It'll be over before you know it, Nonny," she chirped, wiggling in her seat
>She was, of course, wrong
>It wasn't over before you knew it
>You weren't good at math
>You didn't like it; the equations, the formulas, the rigidness of the whole thing
>This was made worse by the fact that you had to calculate everything in your head and on paper rather than using a calculator
>...Why the fuck couldn't you use a calculator?
>Everyone ELSE uses one
>Even Mr. Cranky, the old shithead...
>>
>>28751498
>You don't care if lil' blue didn't use one back in her day
>This was the modern era!
>They had telephones and airplanes and stores that sold sex lube by the GALLON!
>...
>Still, no amount of bitching got you one, so the old-fashioned way was what you were going to have to do
>Each minute doing the problem felt like an hour
>You trudged through the formula, having to go back more than three times to fix some stupid ass mistake that you noticed out of the blue
>Sweat was pouring down your face
>Halfway through the problem you had an overwhelming desire to throw the table
>The whole while Sonata was there, quietly encouraging you and giving you advice when you asked
>Finally--fucking FINALLY-- after another ten minutes sitting there on the verge of causing a scene, you pushed the sheet of paper over to her
"If it's not right this time I'm burning my book when we get home," you proclaimed with a groan, laying your head down onto the desk and closing your eyes
>"I'm sure that you got it this time, Nonny," Sonata assured, picking up the paper and clearing her throat. "Alrighty. Let's take a lookse..."
>For the next minute or so there was nothing but silence as lil' blue looked over your work
>You just sat there, sweaty and angry and with a half-chub
>Fucking math...
>Fucking Mr. Cranky...
>Fucking Twilight...
>You should be trying to find work in a museum or in some college or some shit like that
>You shouldn't be a fucking high school student again...
>You wouldn't have to do advanced physics THEN
>The cunting--
>You nearly fell out of your chair as Sonata let out a high-pitched squeal
>"You did it, Nonny!" she cried, grabbing your head and mashing your face into her chest. "You did it! You got everything right!"
"THnjnl mhmhn," you mumbled as lil' blue rocked you back and forth
>She smelled fruity with a hint of salt
>Her breasts were soft, with a pleasant firmness that made them feel good against your face
>Her nipples were also still hard
>....
>>
>>28751546
>It WAS cold in here you supposed...
>Sighing, you nuzzled yourself in between her boobs and just took a few seconds to enjoy your little victory
>A soft, comfortable, nice-smelling , boob-filled victory
>You had done it
>After almost two hours of sitting here and trying not to scream, you had finished your math homework
>Now you could finally go home, get something to eat, take a ba--
>Sonata grabbed your shoulders, pulling you away from her
>There was a smile on her face
>A devious smile
>A hungry smile
>"Good job, hon," she congratulated, leaning over and giving you a peck on the lips
>At least, you thought it was going to be a peck
>When you had tried to lean back, you noticed that Sonata's hand was on the back of your head
>You weren't able to move back an inch before she jerked you forward, causing your lips to crash against hers
>You gasped as lil' blue giggled, her eyes dancing as she deepened the kiss
>She was pressing her tits together again
>You could see them jutting out underneath her jaw
>Her nipples could be areolas could be easily seen
>...
>Oh could they...
>You were barely able to look down at them when Sonata sprung her trap
>Not breaking your kiss, she hopped from her chair and into your lap
>You grunted in surprise, placing your hands around her hips to support her
>She hummed, wrapping her arms around your neck as your eyes widened
>You were in a public place
>A VERY public place
>If the wrong person walked into this library and saw Sonata and you like this there would be hell to pay
>You might not get expelled--lord knows that nobody got kicked out of this fucking school-- but you were sure to get suspended
>At the very least, the principal would give you a tongue lashing
>Something that you didn't feel particularly feel like going through today
>Sonata let out a quiet groan, digging her fingers into your scalp
>>
>>28751586
>She began to grind her ample backside into your lap, stimulating areas that you'd rather not be stimulated out here like this
>You tried to look around, tried to lean back, but Sonata wouldn't have any of it, pulling you back to her with a growl that didn't sound quite human
>Another fun fact about lil' blue here
>While she appeared like a bubbly, cheery girl to most people, this was just a front
>There was a sexual deviant underneath all of those giggles and smiles and that "playful" bouncing
>A VERY smart sexual deviant with a libido that far outpaced any that you had ever seen lurked under that false facade
>Lil' blue could go for HOURS; long after you and the other girls had conked out
>And no one was safe
>No you, not Adagio, not even Aria
>When Sonata got horny SOMEONE was getting fucked
>Most of the time she was able to control it, but sometimes...
>"Ah... Is lil' Nonny waking up?" the blue girl murmured, panting hotly into your ear as she grinded herself harder and harder against you
>She nipped your ear hard, causing your knees to knock together
"Sonata," you grunted. "We're in school right now. We could get in a lot of--"
>"No one's gonna see us," she interrupted, her tongue slipping out of her mouth to lick the side of your neck
>She then bite down
>Hard
>You twitched as both pain and pleasure exploded down your body, causing her to giggle
>...
>That one was gonna leave a mark...
>"Come on, Nonny. I'll take you someplace quiet and we can have a little fun before we go home," lil' blue said, her light purple eyes staring into yours with an unusual intensity
>As you opened your mouth to say something, she darted down, taking you by surprise
>A siren's tongue was a hell of a lot longer than a human's
>Stronger and a bit thicker too
>And sweet Jesus on a pogo stick did Sonata know how to use it
>The second that her lips found yours her tongue was on the attack
>>
>>28751608
>It wrestled yours into submission, it teased your teeth and gums, it sent a wave of bubbly pleasure through your body that made you squirm
>All in the span of seconds
>...
>Jesus...
>You exhaled explosively through your nose as blue hummed
>Not a second later, your tongue began to dance with her's on its own accord, further delighting your packmate and causing her grip on you to tighten
>...
>Fuck...
>As best as you could, you looked around
>Those two weird girls near the anime section were staring at you
>Not-Twilight--in her own little world--still her nose buried in a book
>Ms. Cheerilee was, thank Christ, nowhere to be seen
>It wasn't that bad
>Yet
>Grabbing lil' blue's shoulders, you pulled away from the kiss
"Sonata, we nee--"
>Only for her to lean back, cup your face, and pull you right back toward her
>Sonata was focusing whatever energy she wasn't using for your kiss to grind against you, teasing and tickling and making it VERY HARD to think
>But still, you managed to pull away again
"Sonata, at least let me get up from this chair so we can--"
>Sonata grabbed you again, her tongue teasing you lips as she let out a hungry growl
>Growling in frustration, you pulled away again
"Ms. Cheerilee is gonna see us and you're going to get us in troubl--"
>Again her lips captured yours
>Again you somehow managed to pull away
"Goddammit, Sonata!" you whisper-shouted, covering your mouth with both hands. "Let's go someplace before--"
>Sonata, her eyes sharp and focused, crawled off of you and stood up
>She then turned back toward you, bent down, and picked you up bridal style
>Something which you weren't too happy about
"You put me the fuck down right now!" you growled, your legs kicking pathetically in the air. "You put me down or I'll bite the SHIT out of you!"
>That got a smile out of her
>"Don't you promise me a good time, Nonny," she said, kissing your nose
>>
>>28751647
"Put. Me. The. Fuck. Down."
>Sonata, carefully pushing your chair in, looked around the library--giving the weirdos watching the two of you a look that made them turn back to their nerd comics-- before making her way toward one of the rows of books
>"Come on, let's find somewhere private."
>You frowned, kicking and wiggling as hard as you could kick and wiggle, but it was no use
>Sonata's grip on your green ass was iron
>...
>Fucking super strong women...
>As she carried you, Sonata made sure to kiss and nuzzle your face every chance she could
>This sometimes caused your legs to hit into something or knock over some books, but she didn't seem to concerned about it
>You were though
>Since it HURT and everything
"Put. Me. Down."
>Giggling, blue gave you another kiss on the nose
>"Not until I find us a good place, silly."
>You eyes widened in realization
>No, no, no
>Nononononononono...
>You're not fucking her in the library
>A bathroom would be fine; you wouldn't even have a problem with an abandoned classroom or something like that
>BUT NOT HERE WHERE OTHER PEOPLE WERE!
>"There we go! This place seems out of the way enough!"
>...
>You picked your head up from your herdmate's bosom
>She had carried you to the geology section of the library
>...
>Why the hell does this school have so many books about rocks?
>Sonata continued to carry you until the two of you were near the end of the row, right next to the wall
>She then put you down
>You scrambled away from her until your back hit the wall
>"There we go!" she happily chirped, bouncing on her heels as she looked at you. "How's this, Nonny?"
>Straightening your shirt--aka, trying to discreetly pick up the pieces of your pride-- you gave the blue girl a glare as she looked over her shoulder
>You took a step toward her, your chest puffed out
"Sonata! We are not fucking in the li--"
>>
>>28751711
>Seeing that the coast was clear, Sonata-- without a bit of hesitation-- grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled the thing over her head
>You got to see her flat, smooth, perfect stomach for just a few sparse moments before her bare, naked breasts were out for the world to see
>...
>You had been right
>She HADN'T been wearing a bra
>...
>Well then...
>Your mouth snapped shut as lil' blue giggled
>Her skin, as you said before, was flawless
>There was no bump, scar, boil in sight
>No imperfections at all
>It was perfect
>SHE, like her sisters, were perfect
>Your gaze slowly traveled up from that cute little belly button of hers, up and up and up until you saw a pair of somethings that weren't too little on lil' blue
>A pair of breasts, large and shapely, were staring right back at you
>They were big
>In fact, the only women that had bigger ones in this school were the principal, the vice-principal, and MAYBE Moondancer
>They hung a bit lower on her stomach, sacrificing perk for mass, but their was only minimal sag
>On these breast were a pair of quarter-sized nipples and areolas that made a man's mouth water
>...
>Goddammit...
>You couldn't look away...
>Sonata, giggling, bounced on her heels, sending her breasts bouncing in a way that could make a blind man see
>"Thank goodness I "forgot" to wear a bra today, huh?" she asked, giving you a wink before advancing toward you. "Now, let's have some fun~"
>You, to overwhelmed to do anything other than stand there with your mouth opened, allowed yourself to be pushed backwards until Sonata had pinned you to the wall
>Her breasts mashed up against your chest as she wrapped her arms around you, grinning like a madwoman
>"Nonnnnny~"
>She leaned up, rubbing her cheek against your throat
>"Nonnny~"
>She then kissed your Adam's apple, before leaning up on her tiptoes, her lips puckered
>"Mwah~"
>>
>>28751752
>This kiss was happy and sweet--just like the little blue minx in front of you--and fuck you with a rack if you didn't return it whole-heartedly
>She was warm and soft and you could feel her little fingers digging into the small of your back
>Shitty backdrop aside, it was wonderful
>Like always
>The stray little hairs that she hadn't managed to wrangle into her ponytail tickled your forehead
>Her nostrils flared with each little breath that she took
>She looked up at you with her nearly glowing eyes, so full of affection and love and want
>You held lil' blue tight against you, making her giggle as she broke the kiss
>"Hey, Nonny. Look at what I got!"
>Reaching into her pocket, Sonata pulled out a rubber
>You frowned
"And where the heck did you get that?" you asked
>Still pinning you to the wall, blue brought the little square package to her lips and ripped the corner of it using her teeth
>"We were learning to put them on bananas during sex ed class," she told you, reaching down to unbutton your pants with a hand
>You looked at the package carefully, your frown deepening
"...They gave you Roman extra-lube, rubbed for his pleasure condoms to put on bananas?"
>Sonata leaned up and kissed your nose
>"Yep."
>...liar
>With a flick of Sonata's wrist, your pants dropped to the ground
>Your cock was straining against your boxers, and you could nearly head it groan in relief as it was release from the confines of your pants
>Seeing this, Sonata gave you length a squeeze, causing you to gasp
>"Dagy would get mad at me if I didn't use one of these, so we're going to have to use it," she said--almost to herself, you noticed-- as she squatted down in front of you.
>She licked her lips, eyeing your bulge
"But that'll be fine. I'll have you cumming in a jiffy anyway."
>>
File: 1476492587322.png (158KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1476492587322.png
158KB, 1024x768px
>>28751787
>You let out a quiet groan, covering your face with a hand
>Having a beautiful, half-naked woman kneeling down in front of you...
>Doing something like this in a public place...
>Knowing what would happen to the two of you if you got caught...
>It was too much
>All of... THIS was working you up
>It was working you up good
>You looked down, watching as Sonata carefully stuck the open wrapper into the side her mouth
>She then grabbed the bottoms of your boxers and slowly pulled them down
>"Nonny, why don't you do a little dance?" she asked around the wrapper, wiggling her eyebrows as you
>You laughed nervously, looking up to see if anyone was about to walk by
"W-Why don't you hurry up?" you replied
>Blue's nose scrunched up
>"You're no fun," she said, sticking her tongue out at you. "But don't you worry, Nonny. Your Sonata's here to make you a WHOLE lot funner~"
>Your cock fought the fabric of your boxers, trying to stand proud and tall even as she pulled them down inch by inch
>You wiggled your hips, trying to speed up the process
>It was only a matter of time before someone walked by this row
>The longer that the two messed around the greater chance of getting caught increased
>You had to hurry this up
>You had to--
>With a final tug, your member was freed from the confines of your boxers
>It sprang up, hitting Sonata on the cheek
>Your toes curled at both the sight and the sensation
>And the sound...
>That meaty, weighty, incredible sound...
"Fuuuuuuuccccccckkkkk..."
>Sonata giggled, wrapping her fingers around your base and giving you a few quick pumps
>"Hello there, big fella!"
>Your cock twitched, sending a spurt of pre onto the floor
>>
>>28751586
>>Her nipples could be areolas could be easily seen
wha
>>
>>28751810
>Sonata grinned
>"Awwww... he's happy to see me, Nonny!"
>She looked up at you as her fingers slide up your length, licking her lips with that long pink tongue of hers
>"I'm happy to see him too~"
>Not breaking eye contact, she leaned forward and pressed her lips against the side of your headfvkjbdfkjvbdkjbkjb!
>You knees slapped together as your cock throbbed
>A squeaky, slightly high-pitched sound escaped your throat
>Somebodyprobablyheardthatohfuckyou'regoingtogetsuspendedforthisorsomeone'sgonnarecordthisshitandputitontheinternetandyou'renotgoingtobeableto--
"Huuuuggggg..."
>Sonata's tongue slide down your length
>You could feel her lips, her hot, moist breath, the smooth skin on her cheek as she slide down
>You twitched again, spurting even more pre onto the floor below
>She was pulling the condom out of its wrapper
>She was--
>Your knees jerked as she gave your base a kiss
"Remember, Nonny, we gotta be quiet," she said as she buried her nose in the small patch of hair that you kept above your cock and inhaled deeply. "We don't want anyone to find us."
>You felt something slimy and rubbery placed against the head of your cock
>Focusing back on the tip, you saw that it was the condom
>"We can be as loud as we want to be when we get home, but right now we gotta be like ninjas," Sonata said, looking up at you with those pretty, bright eyes of hers. "Do you think you can do that, Nonny?"
>...
>Fuck it
>A beautiful woman that you loved was about to have sex with you
>You're not even going to pretend to be against this anymore
>Slowly, you began to nod
>Sonata grinned, bouncing on her knees
>Which, you couldn't help but notice, did VERY interesting things to her chest
>"Great! Now just let me get this on..."
>There was something infinitely satisfying about watching a woman putting your condom on
>>
>>28751586
*Her areolas could be easily seen

Fuck. I fucked it up while trying to fix another fucking mistake
>>
>>28751810
Is this Anon RGRE, or not?

I can't even tell with how domineering the Razzle Dazzles are.
>>
>>28751872
Have you read the previous updates to this story?
>>
>>28751896
I might have missed a few. Why?
>>
>>28751863
>Feeling fingers that weren't your own pushing it down your length
>Feeling the rubber stretch and flex as she adjusted it before pinching the little air bubble at the tip
>It was enough for a guy to smile
>"There we go! Lil' Nonny's all dressed up and ready for the party!" Sonata quietly cheered, giving your dick a little pat before standing back up
>You quickly--eagerly-- leaned forward, hooking your fingers through her shorts and tugging at the waistband
>Sonata's eyes widened in surprise
>You grinned
"Now it's your turn."
>She giggled, leaning up and rubbing her nose against yours
>"Oh? You wanna say hello to?" she asked placing her hands on your shoulders
>She pushed down, nearly driving you to your knees
>"Well, go ahead! She misses you!"
>She pushed you down a little harder, shaking in excitement as she did so
>...
>Sea monster in human skin or not, a hundred and twenty pound girl shouldn't be this strong
>It wasn't fucking fair...
>Pushing that thought aside--you had a beautiful woman to see to you homo-- you placed a tender kiss on her neck
>Your next kiss went a little lower, right on her collarbone
>The kiss after that was in the middle of her sternum
>After that the kisses turned into a barrage
>Down and down you went
>Down her breast--taking a moment to suck on her nipples and squeeze and grope to your heart's content-- and down her belly
>You were slow, taking your time as you crouched down lower and lower and lower
>Sonata was giggling and gasping, watching you eagerly
>"You tease..." she cooed, patting the top of your head
>When you got down onto your knees-- where your face was mid-belly height-- you began to pull her pants down, panties and all
>>
>>28751863
thats a really cute picture
>>
>>28751908
>Sonata hummed, running her fingers through your hair
>"Come on, Nonny, take 'em off," she murmured, bucking her hips forward so that she could grind your face against her crotch. "I want lil' Nonny inside of me."
>Kissing Blue's belly--making her twitch, her breath hitching-- you tugged her pants lower and lower
>More perfect, pale flesh was revealed
>Strong, thick legs
>Wide, luscious hips
>Lower and lower and lower you pushed down until, with a final tug, the pants fell to the ground with a soft thud, revealing your packmate in all of her naked glory
>...
>Woof...
>You placed a kiss under her belly button
>Then right above the little patch of hair that she kept above her groin
>You could smell her excitement; could see her smooth, soft, plump little lips
>She was soaked
>Not only was her groin glistening in the artificial light of the room, but her thighs as well
>She was begging to be seen to
>Begging to be licked
>"See how excited I am, Nonny?" Sonata murmured breathlessly, digging her fingers into your hair. "I can't wait to--A-Ah~!"
>Leaning down, you ran your tongue up the length of her slit
>Sonata's hips bucked forward, nearly sending your nose into her, but you ignored that
>There was something about your girls' taste that you couldn't describe
>Sonata, Aria, or the mighty poof; all of them seemed...sweeter than a normal woman
>The cum itself was thicker, and the taste stayed in you mouth long after the fact
>You loved it
>Especially Sonata's
>Wrapping your arms around Blue's backside, you dived in
>Your tongue lapped at her thighs, at her flower, at her mound
>There was nothing slow or teasing about these licks
>Your tongue-work was frantic, hungry, determined
>There was only one goal in mind
>One desire
>Sonata twitched and gasped with each lick, still running her fingers through your hair
>>
>>28751906
In short: Anon got used to it. To the point of exploiting RGR aspect and make living there better for himself (Caramel, Luna and Celly moment in previous update is a good example). But he tried his best to be non-RGR 'till the end, which is an achievement in the world where even smol schoolgirls strong as anime characters in every aspect and you are not, at all
>>
>>28751980
OH YES
>>
>>28751980
>"N-Nonny, stop that s-so we can--oh~!"
>You slipped your tongue into her opening, tasting her essence from the source
>Sonata's muscles rippled and tensed
>Shaking, she grabbed the back of your head and forced your face against her sex with no smaller amount of force
>"N-Nonny," she whined, squeezing your face in between her wet sighs, coating your already wet cheeks with both saliva and cum that you missed. "Noooonnnnnnyyyyy..."
>Her inner muscles tugged at your tongue, trying to pull it in deeper
>You pressed yourself so close to her that your nose was teasing her clit, trying to get as much of your wet muscle inside of her as you could, your tongue lapping at her walls
>The result was another gasp from up above, which turned into a quiet moan
>Giving her ass a squeeze, you let out a happy growl
>Your whole world was Sonata
>You could see nothing, smell nothing, taste nothing, and feel nothing but her
>You forgot about the fact that the two of you were in the middle of a library
>You forgot that there were other people around
>None of that mattered
>None of it
>You were going keep licking and kissing until you passed out from lack of oxygen or she ripped the hair out of your head
>You were going to keep licking until--
>"Nonny!"
>A pair of hands grabbed your armpits
>Before you even knew what was happening, your face was forced from heaven and you were yanked roughly to your feet
>You were breathing hard, flushed and with a face that was soaked in fluids all the way down to the neck
>Sonata was worse
>Much, much worse
>The blue girl's eyes were wild
>Her chest was heaving, and her lips were drawn back into a snarl, her long, dagger-like fangs gleaming in the light
>>
>>28752006
>squeezing your face in between her wet sighs
>her wet sighs
kek
>>
>>28752028
Strong blue one so strong, her sighs make you eat her out.
>>
>>28751982
The only small schoolgirls strong as anime characters are the sirens because they're literally mythological monsters in human form.

And Gilda because she's a hulking bulldyke, but she doesn't fall under the definition of 'small'.
>>
>>28752006
>...Uh oh
>You opened your mouth to say something, only for Sonata to crash her mouth against yours
>"I wanna feel you twitching inside me," she growled, reaching down and grabbing your dick as she pushed you against the wall. "I wanna fuck you. I wanna fuck you until you can't WALK!"
>She lifted up a leg and placed her foot against the wall
>Pressing herself against you, she guided your cock to your slit
>"Come on," she growled. "Come on, come on, comeon, comeoncomeon, comeoncomeoncomeoncomeon!"
>She pressed your tip against her opening
>You tried to groan but Sonata fiercely kissed you again, muffling the sound
>Lil' blue then began to rub your cock up and down her womanhood, teasing and parting those light blue lips to reveal the healthy pink underneath
>Then, with a growl, she bucked her hips against your savagely
>The two of you tensed as your cock was buried to the hilt in one smooth motion
>DFgljndlknlknl!
>Your hips jerked as Blue bit her lip and closed her eyes
>"Yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss..."
>You were given no time to adjust
>Were given no time to savor her tightness, her heat. the way that her muscles formed around you
>The second that you were fully inside of her she was pulling back until just your tip was inside
>Then she slammed forward so hard that the wet, meaty sound could no doubt be heard throughout the library
>She did this again and again and again, as quickly as she could in the admittedly awkward position that she was in
>"Come on. Give it to me. Give it to me, Nonny!"
>The only thing you could do was stand there as best as you could and hold onto your packmate for dear life
>Ididn'tsignupforthisshit.jpg
>To keep yourself from making too much noise you bit down on Sonata's neck
>>
>>28752006
Squeezing your face in between her wet THIGHS

Fucker
>>
>>28752052
>she guided your cock to your slit
oh no
hes turned into a /d/ fantasy
>>
>>28752052
So how long until he's doing this with the sirens WITHOUT a condom?
>>
>>28752067
Alpha gets first rights to breeding
>>
File: hold back the kek.gif (3MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
hold back the kek.gif
3MB, 286x258px
>>28752060
>>
>>28752052
>She groaned, her fingers digging into your sides as her insides tightened around you
>"Come on, Nonny. Fuck your Sonata. Cum all inside of her. Give her pups!" she growled into your ear
>She was riding you hard
>Savagely
>There was no tenderness in this sex
>You didn't play a major part in it
>It was sex for one reason only
>To be bred
>You growled into her throat as you began to thrust as best as you could, wrapping your arms around her and pinning her against you
>In and out, in and out
>Tightness and heat
>Wet, slapping, satisfying sounds
>Groans and touches and licks
>Sonata's ponytail bobbed up and down wildly in the air
>Her breasts jiggled and wobbled
>Her ass bounced
>You began thrust as quickly as you could, breathing hard as you roughly bit and licked Sonata's neck
>"Yes, yes! Just like that!" she groaned, her nails wracking your back. "Fuck me just like that. Fuck me!"
>You could taste the sweat dripping down her neck
>Droplets of it were sliding down her body, down those perfect breasts and that flat belly
>You could see it dripping down your body as well
"Fuccccck," you hissed, hilting and holding yourself against her so you could take a breather
>>
File: 1470166921835.png (437KB, 1280x1018px)
1470166921835.png
437KB, 1280x1018px
>>28752083
So Adagio's childbearing hips are up first?
>>
>>28752092
>>"Come on, Nonny. Fuck your Sonata. Cum all inside of her. Give her pups!" she growled into your ear
That was pretty adorable actually.
>>
>>28752092
>Sonata giggled, pulling away from you
>You hissed, your cock twitching, trying to keep yourself inside of her
"Stop for a s-second. I need to--fuck!"
>She slammed forward, causing you to breathlessly swear
>She did it again, making you tighten your grip around her
>She did it a third time and you could feel your head swimming
>It was too much
>You weren't going to be able to hold out much longer
>You could FEEL your cock leaking into the condom
>Your balls were tightening, ready to unleash their load
>Sonata must have felt that you nearing your end, because she began to roughly bite your neck, humping you as hard and as fast as she could
>"Cum inside, Nonny," she hissed. "Paint my insides. Put so much cum in me that it drips all over this floor."
>Her cunny muscles tightened around your cock so much that you were afraid that she was going to force you out of her
>You twitched hard in response, whimpering into her neck
>"Cum. Let me make you into a man. CUM!"
>Without warning, she bit down on your neck hard
>Your mouth opened into a silent scream as you felt her canines sink into your neck, sending a bolt of searing hot pain down your spin
"A-Aha~"
>Your first shot of cum fired out of your tip with so much force that it felt like you were about to be blown off your feet
>Sonata hissed, biting down harder on your neck and forcing you to hilt just as your second load fired into your condom
>You could feel blood seeping from the teeth marks
>Feel her tongue lapping it up as your body shook from both pain and pleasure
>Your heart pounded in your chest
>You couldn't catch your breath
>Everything hurt so much yet felt so good
>You tried to move, to squirm, to wiggle, but couldn't
>>
>>28752139
>she tore his jugular
>he bleeds to death right there in the library
>>
>>28752139
>You fired again and again and again, filling your condom so that it was nearly fit to burst
>A torrent of fluids coated your legs and groin as Sonata let out a groan of her own
>Your legs went limp and you fell forward
>Sonata, panting even as her tongue lapped at your neck, leaned forward as well
>The two of you stood there, leaning on each other as if your lives depended on it, shivering and shaking and trying not to fall over as you rode out your orgasms
>Finally, Sonata pulled away from your shoulder, pulling those sharp teeth away
>You winced
>MotherFUCKER...
>That shit is going to BRUISE
>And you were going to get blood all over your shirt...
>Still, after a cum like that you couldn't find yourself all that mad
"Fill me... with pups?" you mumbled, trying to catch your breath. "What the... hell was that?"
>Sonata, closing her eyes with a pleased smile on her face, giggled
>"It made... you cum really hard... silly," she answered, licking the blood from her lips. "You probably filled... that WHOLE condom..."
>You reached up and touched your shoulder
>You then immediately flinched
>...Yep, that's gonna leave a bruise
>Probably a big one
"You know... Dagy's probably going to... be pissed about this... bit right?"
>Sonata leaned into you, humming a little tune to herself
>"It'll be... fine," she said, patting your butt. "She'll only be mad... for a couple of... days."
>She finally opened her eyes and gave you a heartfelt smile
>"Love you."
>Your brow furrowed
>...
>Aw....
>Wrapping your arms around her neck, you kissed her forehead before resting her chin on her shoulder
"I love you to--"
>"Excuse me?"
>Quick as a flash, both you and Sonata looked over your shoulder
>There, standing not ten feet from you, was Pinkie's sister, Maud
>Like always, she was giving the two of you the blankest, most deadpanned stare that you have ever seen
>...
>Oh fuck...
>>
>>28752230
>"I wanted to grab Dr. Limestone's Advanced Understand of Bedrock, she said, nudging her head to a book right next to you. "But the two of you seem to be in the way."
>...
>You and Sonata, you without pants on she her completely naked, looked at each other
>Without saying a word--still buried inside of your packmate mind you-- you grabbed the book that she was referring to and held it out to her
>Without batting an eyelash, she walked over and grabbed the book
>"Thank you very much," she said, taking a step back
>She then looked the two of you over as she placed the book under her arm
>Nodding to herself, she turned around
>"You may continue copulation," she said, before promptly disappearing
>Both you and blue stood there frozen for a few moments
>Then, without warning, Sonata let out a giggle
>"Well, that sure is a ROCKY way to end this, huh?" she asked
>You frowned
>Hard
"If Adagio doesn't beat your ass when we get home I'm going to."
>>
>>28752257
Alright, I'm done. I honestly didn't think it was going to turn out this long, otherwise I would have asked editanon to look over it.

Sorry about the mistakes, and taking almost four fucking hours to post all of this. I'll fix any errors in post

This is the second time that I've written human lewd. It's... weird.

Anywho, tell me what you guys think

she guided your cock into HER slit
>>
>>28752271
Last part meant for>>28752052
>>
>>28752257
>you without pants on she her completely naked
wew
mangled that one senpai
>>
>>28752271
Goood job Tsk, where is my toilet paper.
>>
>>28752257
You and Sonata, you without pants AND HER completely naked
>>
>>28750452
>>28750462
The sexy costume via Rarity thing is a fun Halloween idea. I used it, but I'd also read something that used it more. I'm always up for more spookytime before the month is over.

>>28750823
This >>28750829

>>28752059
I know your feels LaP. Keep up the glorious Dazzlings.
>>
>>28752271
This story is really cute. This is one of my favorites at the moment.
>>
>>28752271
So is Aria up next then?
>>
>>28752342
Oh no, wait, she had him all to herself in the shower.

So it's Adagio then?
>>
>>28752271
It's okay, LaP. I have days like this too.
>>
So, if you combine
>>28752352
and
>>28752067
>>28752083
>>28752096
And how sirens acted all the time with Anon and just around him in general, does that mean that next lewd gonna be a "Baby Makin'" story level of rutting, LaP?
>>
File: 1472167646775.png (1MB, 2452x1508px) Image search: [Google]
1472167646775.png
1MB, 2452x1508px
Would any other writefriends be willing to look over a update I'm making and give their opinion?
>>
>>28752503
Well...
I'm not exactly an editor, and I don't know if my own grammar could stand up to much scrutiny. Still, if you really want a second opinion you could send it to me?
[email protected]
>>
>>28752271
You were really excited when you wrote this, these errors aren't like you. Still a good story. Though I have to ask, have the sirens had pups before with former mates?
>>
>>28752271
I can has moar bugbutt nao?
>>
Coco Pommel.
>>
>>28751586
Oh yeah, I am sure thst Celestia, the principal he said was super hot, will give him quite the "tounge lashing'
>>
>>28753294
>"Did you hear? That new guy - Anonymous - got molested by Principal Celestia!"
>>"No! Really?"
>"Yeah! People are saying that the principal made up a reason to get Anonymous into trouble, just so that he would go to her office."
>>"Wow."
>"Some people think he got raped."
>>"Poor Anonymous. Where is he now?"
>" 'Suspended' for indecent behaviour."
>>"And the principal?"
>"Home sick."

>Meanwhile, at Celestia's house, Anon is busy getting his cock sucked
>>
>>28753312
>not fucking the principal out of her
>>
>Rainbow Dash claims to be a hit with the stallions
>Is really a two-pump chump who cums as soon as Anon goes balls-deep
>>
>>28753324
>Celestia is no longer the principal
>Anon waits for her to get home from collecting her cheque from the government
>A young man on her couch, nude and masturbating, never fails to bring a smile to her face
>>
File: 1420609912003.jpg (33KB, 453x652px)
1420609912003.jpg
33KB, 453x652px
>>28753326
But... that means I get to wring orgasms out of her until she literally passes out.

That sounds great.
>>
>>28753351
Only after you get her to stop crying in shame.
>>
>>28753358
There won't be time for crying between orgasms, she'll be way too preoccupied.
>>
>>28753351
Read "Teisou Gyakuten Sekai", it's not so great. And what >>28753358 said
>>
>>28753377
>Teisou Gyakuten Sekai
what the shit is this rice language
>>
>>28753377
I already read that. Was this supposed to change my mind? Because it didn't, it made me want it more.
>>
File: 1466708955055.png (1MB, 1280x1372px)
1466708955055.png
1MB, 1280x1372px
>>28753326
>Help her instead of giving her shit for her inadequacy.
>Start off slow and gentle, keeping her frustrated and on the edge.
>Stay slow until you're almost there, then wreck the pussi.
>Rainbow nearly gets brain damage from how hard she orgasms.
>Just practice from there for more stamina.

>Later, when her friends inevitably try to peek like dirty voyeurs, (because you know you would spy on your friend if he hooked with an ayy lmao babe) they get quite the show.
>All of them are almost ready to burst themselves after they watch Rainbow get railed for 15 minutes straight with no signs of stopping.
>>
File: sad.jpg (2MB, 2480x2108px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
2MB, 2480x2108px
No Eland?!
>>
>Be Fluttershy.

>You and Anon have been talking for a long time now.

>So long, in fact, that you almost start to believe the inevitable question won’t come, and that your little hobby will stay a secret forever.

>Still, you know it's coming.

>The bane of your dating life.

>”So, I heard from Twilight you have a lot of pets?” Anon asks.

>You can practically hear him already.

>’You house is filled with gross wild animals all the time?'

>'What a weirdo!’

“Y-Yes, I take care of a few animals.”

>”Oh, like what?” He asks with genuine interest. “I used you have some dogs when I was younger.”

>This actually surprises you.

>A stallion that’s fine with pets!?

“Oh well, I have some birds and rabbits… and a bear…”

>”A bear?” He asks, making sure he heard right.

“Y-Yes…”

>’What kind of weirdo owns a bear!?’

>”That’s pretty cool!”

>What?

>”Can I see him some time?” He asks, excited.

“Sure, he’s really nice.”

>”Thanks.”

>At this point Angel bunny hops inside.

>Oh, no.

>Please be nice Angel, please be nice Angel, pleeeeease!

>He looks to Anon, then to you, his expression morphing into one of intense determination.

>He hops up on the couch with Anon.

>Anon looks down at the space beside him, finally noticing the small animal.

>”Aww, what a cute lil bunny.” He says, picking him up.

>At first Angel starts to struggle, but as soon as Anon scratches behind the bunny’s ear he goes limp.

>The only movement Angel can manage now is an occasional kick of his leg.

>Soon enough even that stops, and the bunny goes to sleep in Anon’s lap.

>Anon runs his hand softly across the sleeping bunny’s back, completely ignorant to the significance of the action.
>>
>>28753491
>You can’t believe it.

>He just handled one of your most difficult pets like it was nothing.

>A stallion that doesn’t mind animals, isn’t a push over or a brute, is nice to you, AND can handle Angel bunny?

>You're in love.

>Why did Twilight have to find him first!?

>Furthermore, where could she possibly be if not by his side?

>She has this catch all to herself and she doesn't even give him the attention that he deserves.

>What could she possibly be doing that's more important!?

>Be Twilight.

>Where is he, where is he!?

>What kind of terrible marefriend are you!?

>You abandoned your stallion for a BOOK and now he's lost!

>You run into Sugar Cube Corner.

“PINKIE!” you yell as soon as you enter.

>”Oh, hiya Twilight. Did you come to get some cupcakes?” Pinkie asks as she trots up to the counter with a fresh batch of cupcakes, balancing the platter atop her mane.

“No, have you seen Anon!?”

>Pinkie is in your face instantly.

>”You LOST him!?” She says pushing her nose into yours, causing you to scrunch. “You LOST the sexy alien colt!”

>You back away.

“Well, I was walking through town and there was this book, and-“

>”You left your sexy, defenseless alien coltfriend in the middle of a town where any mare could just walk up and claim him?!” She practically yells.

>You’re frozen in fear of answering the obvious question.

“Y-Yes.” you stutter.

>”Okie dokie, let’s go find him.” She continues, completely calm. “Where were you heading?”

>It takes you second to take in the complete change in demeanor and give a proper answer.

“Well, we were heading to Fluttershy’s, but there is no way Anon knows whe-“

>”Well let’s head to Fluttershy’s, silly!” She says bouncing away.

>You go to question her, but you learned not to question Pinkie a long time ago.

>And so, the two of you begin to head to Fluttershy’s.

Okay, that's another update. Thank you ghouls for helping a lot.
>>
>>28753504
forgot my name again.
>>
>>28753489
Who made Pinkie Pie feel this way?

WHO?!
>>
>>28753513
Good job Herdanon, this is a lot better. It's much easier to read.
>>
>>28753504
>>28753513
This reads a lot better than the previous ones. Your grammar and sentence structure feel a lot more fluid.
>>
>>28753489
Eland? Eland???
sure i give a shot
>"Hey. you"
>Wh... what the-Ela!? That stallion... is he talking to me-nd?!
>N...no it has to be my imagination-ela...
>No wait, it not a dream.
>"Just come here"
"Wha? you wanted to see me-ela? no way... i'm an eland you know?!"
"I... i mean sure, i have a little confidence in my horns but..."
“You don't think I'm weird?”
>>
File: Eland.jpg (433KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Eland.jpg
433KB, 1600x1200px
>>28753590
Eland? wait... are you talking about this one?
>>28753513
Goddamit love it.
>>
>>28753545
>>28753540
Thank ghouls for that. He really helped alot.
>>
>>28753534
Racist Anon
>>
>>28748378
I'm really fucking late.......but I really want this.

So the garden thinks Anon is their Husbando, but will that apply to all plants or just his garden? Will Timber Wolves start to pursue Anon as a mate? I NEED TO KNOW!
>>
>>28753489
>pic
>"when you go pink, you'll never rethink"
>tfw Anon rethought
>>
>>28751711
Why is Anon such a limp dicked bitch?
>>
>>28753771
>Covered in bitches who are crazy for the D
>Before said bitches, dick game was so strong he was in legitimate danger of being raped by the other female students
>"limp dicked bitch"
>>
>>28753828
He's complaining about getting to fuck! That's pretty limp!

Also I'm mainly referring to how weak and borderline worthless Anon is as a character, he doesn't seem to have any redeeming qualities and just complains about whatever situation he's in.
>>
>>28753915
That tends to always be how anon is in every story.
Unfortunately. That's the issue with using 'anon', writers don't have to give him a personality because he's just an empty self insertion slate.
>>
>>28752271
Super strong sirens is unfair, but I wont argue with the effects, came/10 good job.
>>
>>28752257
Maud is topest kek. I now want a story for her, sense she would be the weirdest RGREqG or regular gender roles.
>>
>>28752352
No she didn't, they stopped halfway through. They just REALLY riled each other up. Plus side, bitchen pancakes.
>>
File: 1455488461706.jpg (106KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1455488461706.jpg
106KB, 500x750px
>>28752388
I would be very excited for this. pic related.
>>
>>28753926
Whiny bitchboi is a personality, its a shitty one but it still counts.
>Fucking Twilight making me go to school again
>Fucking teenage girls want on my dick so bad
>Fucking super strong sirens
>Fucking basic ass Caramel
>Fucking Bulk's anvil jaw
>Fucking Dagi's doting
>Fucking Sonata's maths
>Fucking Sonata wanting to fuck in public

Anon has done nothing but bitch from the word go, and it's fucking tiring.
It sucks because the rest of the story is so damn good even if I still don't think EQG should be here.
>>
>>28753427
THIIIIIS!
>>28753377
muh fetish. next question.
>>
>>28753504
I can see Pinkie being an Alpha in a herd with her "Pinkie sense" tm keeping everyone safe.
>>
>>28753771
You do know the Dazzlings have bullshit super fishwoman strength right? It was said already numbnuts. The rest of the girls have normal strength I think, just this>>28753828
numbers have a quality all their own.
>>
>>28754026
you sound like a whiny bitch boi yourself.
>>
File: 1455761052596.jpg (184KB, 450x417px)
1455761052596.jpg
184KB, 450x417px
>>28754026
have your (you) you whiny faggot.
>>
File: 14251402035482.png (296KB, 879x219px) Image search: [Google]
14251402035482.png
296KB, 879x219px
>>28754065
>>28754085
You're right, I'm sorry.
We shouldn't criticize the work of writefags.
It's not like they want to get better or anything.
>>
>>28754127
Your not criticizing anything your just complaining that Anon doesn't act like how you want him to act. Your still just a whiny faggot.
>>
>>28754127
There's no need for the """constructive""criticism" BS; it cheapens it.

If you want to complain about something about the story that sucks, you have the right to do it. And personally, I agree with you. Most writers can't seem to imagine an Anon who does anything other than complain about everything. Maybe it's supposed to add conflict or something, I don't know. It sucks and immediately makes me hate the character forever.

But there's no need to pretend to be an English professor or something. It's not 4chan's job to try to instruct everyone on writing. "Git gud, fgt" is sufficient.
>>
>>28754127
you bitching about a bitchboi that doesn't exist
>>
>>28754127
You do better then.
>>
>ITT: Non-writefags
Shut the fuck of and think about this from a writefag's perspective: Why should LaP finish his story when all you're going to do is bitch about it? Why should anyone? The only reason you're sitting here complaining is because you've never tried writing anything before, and you don't know how hard it is. Maybe instead of focusing on every minor problem or plot hole, you should try enjoying it instead. You're the ones who should git gud.
>>
>>28754223
I'm sorry.
>>
File: 1430155770874.gif (584KB, 324x320px) Image search: [Google]
1430155770874.gif
584KB, 324x320px
>>28754143
See>>28753926
Wanting to see and overused archetype not be used so damn much is a valid criticism.
Changling King Anon is a far better character than this one, and you fucking know it.

LaP has made better Anons, with more going on than them being thrown into situations and reacting to them in the same manner throughout.

Move your dick out of the way and read the damn thing.

>>28754182
>Anon is usually a whiny bitch
>Its fucking tiring
>Why are you being such a faggot

You don't need a bachelor's to be able to say 'more of the same is boring'.

Honestly, can't you fucks handle one dissenting opinion? I didn't even say the story was bad, just that Anon is boring.
>>
>>28754223
A better question is why should LaP finish his story instead of the adorable and great changeling story that everyone (ie. me) actually wants to read?
>>
You know, bitch boi Anon is right. There's nothing wrong with calling a writer out on something that they don't like. In fact, it should be encouraged.

Even if we don't agree with the remarks it gets us thinking. Thinking gets up improving folks
>>
>>28754253
Fuck You, I'm wrong.
>>
>>28754253
Gets US

Fucking spellcheck
>>
>>28754253
Pst, LaP.
I want to edit things like Whiny bitch boi Anon and Bugbutt stuff. I'm a greedy guy, and although half on me is editing it for improving your work, the other half wants to read stuff early.
So things like >>28752059 don't happen.
>>
>>28754276
What is going on today with you man? I mean I got lost driving for 4 hours and can still write properly. Are you and Durnk getting in the liquor cabinet again?
>>
>>28754297
I know. Sorry about not letting you see the Sonata thing. I swear to god it was only a thousand words when I was about to post it
>>
>>28754313
Little known fact is that this post was edited by LaP's editor. For example,
>I swear to god it was
was originally
>I'm swar to god it where
LaP's editor is a team player.
>>
>>28753614
pink is the superior coat color
>>
>>28754253
Please stop. It's too obvious that you're not LaP. No writer would promote this type of shitposting 'criticism'.
>>
>>28754400
I can call you a homo on my fimfic account if you want
>>
>>28754416
The fake account you set up two minutes ago specifically to promote your trolling?
>>
>>28754430
The fake account with nearly two thousand followers?
>>
>>28754276
>>28754297
>at the Writers Block
>writefags get fancy rooms
>the more you write the nicer the room
>LaP basically owns the penthouse
the penthouse hosts the fabulous write-herd orgies, damn that Frosty is one lucky stallion

>some writefags barely stay around long enough to grace the lobby common area

>the drawfags are outside in the park along the Writers Block driveway/ sidewalk

>the editor is in a gimp suit in the basement

>the propeller is hiding in every shadow
>he hides the bodies in pastebins
>>
>>28754435
What's the nameon the account?
>>
>>28754519
little big pony
>>
>>28754439
>The Pastebin Halls have pictures and stories engraved on the walls and on the floors.
>Much like picture frames with photos of loved ones, they capture moments too precious to lose to time.
>And much like a mausoleum, they stand silent and empty, serving as a way to remember friends gone by.
>>
>>28754439

I sleep under the stairwell. I am Harry Potter.
>>
>>28754253
Thanks for reading more than one sentence of my posts.
Anon is the only part of that story I don't love
>>
>>28754616
>Rogal Dayne knows that Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is his destiny.
>7 years filled with unbreakable friendships
>Heart-pounding misadventures
>Having an impact on the community at large with his actions.
>A chance to prove his worth.
>A chance to DO something with his life.
>Rogal Dayne is nearing 30 years of age, but still he waits for his Hogwarts letter.
>It's coming! He knows it is!
>He just has to wait a little bit longer.
>Just a little bit longer.
>>
>>28754666
That's a bit depressing
>>
>>28754666
I read this in the voice of Jim Dale.
>>
>>28754666

>TMW 20 y/o teacher,
>>
welp
>>>/qa/788606
>4chan can't afford. it'll die soon.
>>
What the fuck is going!? WHERE IS RGRE!?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28754804
>>28737281

Here you go bb
>>
>>28754800
Pretty sure 4+4chan has a mlp board.
If this beautiful shithole ever dies, we'll have to continue on from there.
I don't know how I'd live without my daily dose of RGRE horseland.
>>
>>28754909
sub
>>
File: 1395247799296.jpg (464KB, 1162x850px)
1395247799296.jpg
464KB, 1162x850px
>>28754800
Better buy that 4chan gold then goyim.
You'll be able to browse our new exclusive board >>>/vip/
And click on those ads.
4chan desperately needs your help
We could shut down any day
>>
File: 1477597917428.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477597917428.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>28754800
>>28754979
>>
>>28755087
I'll never understand ponies. Their names are "Flim" and "Flam", and they pull stunts to sell products. Why would anybody at all ever buy from them?
>>
>>28755103
Ponyville's a rural backwater, makes sense to me that the idiot residents would get swindled by a pair of painfully obvious con artists.
>>
>>28755087
What I don't get is these guys could make a ton of money if they just played it honestly. Just set up your apple cider machine in a different town or set it up in Ponyvill at a time of the year when they the apples aren't making cider
>>
>>28755103
They're damn good salespones.
Plus aside from the miracle tonic they've been legit.
>>
>>28754909
This. i almost died from that.
>>
File: Rdr_cure_most_ails_you.jpg (188KB, 1912x1068px) Image search: [Google]
Rdr_cure_most_ails_you.jpg
188KB, 1912x1068px
>>28755087
>>28755103
>>28755144
>>28755168
>>28755212
>Story where Anon can't get a proper job legally so he partners with them to either drive their honest enterprises forward or scam ponies out of their bits and keeping them completely clueless.
>>
>>28753534
pinkie just realized she ate the entire cake herself and her friends didn't get any.
>>
>>28754182
hes complaining because anon doesn't want to have sex in public... your argument would be better directed at almost any other person other this trying to defend 'anon is a bitch boi' person
>>
File: proofs.gif (379KB, 1214x222px)
proofs.gif
379KB, 1214x222px
>>28755572
I'm not>>28753915

I'm >>28754026 onward, I don't care about the smut. Just tired of Anon always complaining.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>28754127
You're not criticizing. You're whining.

You literally said that the rest of the story is good, and that you just don't like a whinny Anon, probably because re reminds you so much like yourself and it makes you uncomfortable to self insert as him.
>>
File: 1424917346888.jpg (52KB, 620x316px)
1424917346888.jpg
52KB, 620x316px
>>28755874
I don't like whiny anon because he is overused as fuck.
Every other Anon in greens are passive and take no action other than stating their plight.
It is a played out archetype that drags down the story by rendering Anon as a non-character.

LaP can and probably will ignore every post in this shit fit, he can write whatever he pleases, just the same as I can say while he is changing up the formula by doing EQG he can also make Anon more than a set piece that does nothing for himself.
>>
>>28754616
At leat you live under staircase in house. Looks like I am under a bench in the park
>>
You know what, I like the equestria girls setting, maybe not the story or how characters are there, but definitely the setting. Should be fun to make short 1-3 post chapter/updates to it whenever something creative happens

>Be anon
>Be formerly from earth
>Be also formerly from equestria
>Be formerly from rgre equestria
>Be currently in on 'earth' or as you are going to call this retarded dimension, earf
>Be thinking of killing 2 different forms of twilight at the moment
>Sure you got ripped from your original world, but twilight researching how to get you back on her own and springing the end of her research on you almost the same way a kid would tell their parents 'hey, look what I can do' and procede to face plant after failing to hop on one foot
>The first equestria was not your friend, and was actively out to get you, but you dealt with it
>The second equestria coddled you and was harder to live in than ever before, just sans the rape attempts
>This one though... THIS FUCKING PLACE
>You turned back into a highschool student, ok, whatever
>You are forced to go to school, god damnit
>The gender ratio is more fucked here then in equestria 1 and 2
>It is reverse gendered here as well, but its not that bad, at least the rape attempts were back with a vengeance
>Seriously going to kick twilight so hard in the ponut if you ever see her again you can can open your mouth to your skill of flipping her off with your toes
>You roll to the left, face mashed in between two massive marshmallow boobs
>You found the only twilight sparkle in existence you don't want to kill
>And to top it off, she shares your interests, open to try anything, and lets you live with her
>Twilight, the amazing retard she can be, overlooked the need for shelter when she sent your ass here
>You feel twilight put her arm around you and pull you closer
>Literally the best twilight you know
>>
>Be anon
>Be going down the halls of a school you don't want to be in
>Everyone is avoiding you
>You and twilight's friends don't really get along at all, so you keep a healthy policy
>You don't fuck with them, they don't fuck with you
>You do get along with ponko, but then again you get along with ponko wherever panke exists
>Only difference is this one will respect you don't like lots of people and crowded places
>She helps out with pranks every now and then
>Turns out, it's impossible to be expelled in this world unless you truely fuck up beyond redemption
>So when you want a 3 day vacation, you do a big prank and cause a shit storm
>That said
"Hey poof"
>She doesn't respond
>Poof?"
>Still nothing
"POOF!"
"POOFER"
"POOFIE"
"POOFINGTON"
>You drop your voice an octave and yell this, enunciating every syllable
"THE MIGHTY POOF"
>"WHAT DO YOU WANT, IT'S BAD ENOUGH THE NICKNAME STUCK STOP MAKING IT WORSE"
>Dat mad poof
>You bring her into a hug
"Aw the mighty poof doesn't like me saying hello to them?"
>Catch and release, you let her go
>A bit of a red face, she says hi back
>You and those 3 get along great, bonding over not wanting to be in this world but accepting that this is home now
>You see the next target
"Hey grump"
>The greetings never end.
>>
I'll just leave it here and go under my bench... and will wait for >>28756076 to continue
>>
>>28756152
Oh no worries, Like I said in the first post, I think it will be fun to come up with short ideas in this setting, these were the first two, and I have a few more that ill write but not this thread.
>>
>>28756152
Wow. That's some quality drawfagging there drawfagging!
>>
File: you_are_welcome.png (123KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
you_are_welcome.png
123KB, 1280x1280px
>>28756254
:3c
>>
>>28756152
Scared ponies are fun.

>>28753616
>Will it be all plants or just Anon's garden?
Idunno, maybe the other plants will want in on the whole garden thing after a while.
>Will timberwolves mate with Anon?
If Shukaku is a good boy they might.

>>28753504
The double newlines make it hard to read.
I like the story though.

>>28753312
>Anon's in Canterlot highquestria.
>Does things around school.
>Learning to magic and calculate the area under curves.
>Attending lunch class, getting better.
>Maybe won't fail the next lunch exam.
>One day Celestia is accused of molestering him
>Cops come in and arrest her.
>Shoot her dog.
>Since she did not have a dog to have shot, one was provided to her by the state.
>Anon gets interviewed by the police
>Officers Gilda Griffin and Shining Armor take him to the station
>Shining takes a swab of his penis
>Asks where Celestia touched him
>Anon tells them Celestia didn't do anything
>Promise him the police will protect him from Celestia
>"No, she has literally never even spoken to me outside of school assemblies."
>Celestia is released after a few weeks due to a lack of evidence
>Rumors still circulate the school about her months later

>>28752271
Maud a bro.
Sonata a cute.
>>
>>28756369
No thorax RGRE yet?
>>
>>28756536
Gotta get around to watching the new episodes before i can write about them.
Wait, no I don't.

>Day bugs in Equestria.
>Be Thorax, a chesty changeling.
>You are floating around on your gas-bladder looking for loves.
>Oh, there's a love in that house.
>You fart out some gas and float downwards towards the source of love.
>It's a new kind of love you've never seen before.
>It's a strangely alluring shade of blue and is humming, just begging you to touch it.
>You reach for the love.
>PAIN!
>You shoot backwards in shock.
>The love was a lie.
>These rose thorns are real though.
>Also Anon got catcalled on the way home, but you don't know that because it happened away from you.
>He pulled you out of the rose bush too, which you do know about since that is near you.
>Painfully near in fact.
>Then told you to stay out of his garden.
>You think you'll do that.
>Roses hurt.
>>
>>28747938
Underrated Post
>>
>>28756369
>>Anon in Canterlot highquestria
>>Does things around school.
>>Learning to magic and calculate the area under curves.
>>Attending lunch class, getting better.
>>Maybe won't fail the next lunch exam.
>>One day Celestia is accused of molestering him
>>Cops come in and arrest her.
>>Shoot her dog.
>>Since she did not have a dog to have shot, one was provided to her by the state.
>>Anon gets interviewed by the police
>>Officers Gilda Griffin and Shining Armor take him to the station
>>Shining takes a swab of his penis
>>Asks where Celestia touched him
>>Anon tells them Celestia didn't do anything
>>Promise him the police will protect him from Celestia
>>"No, she has literally never even spoken to me outside of school assemblies."
>>Celestia is released after a few weeks due to a lack of evidence
>>Rumors still circulate the school about her months later

Why must you hurt sunwaifu like this?
>>
>>28756626
Umm, excuse me. Are you retarded? I couldn't understand the last 10 lines of your green.
>>
>>28756369
>>Celestia is released after a few weeks due to a lack of evidence
>>Rumors still circulate the school about her months later
aaaaand suspension of disbelief lost.
>Celestia narrowly avoids jail because you only just barely convince the judge that you aren't lying for Celestia because you're traumatized
>Celestia is never allowed to work near children ever again despite having never actually done anything
>Criminal record (for the crime she did not commit) follows her for the rest of her life and she is barely able to get a job at Walmart
>Nobody wants to hire a "filthy child rapist"
>>
>>28756076
Poof, Grumpbutt, and Big Taco is cute.
>>
>>28756843
she is bright eyes destroyer of tacos
>>
File: 1475988861308.png (398KB, 960x683px) Image search: [Google]
1475988861308.png
398KB, 960x683px
>>28756849
True, true.
>>
File: holdingupthesefeels.jpg (299KB, 1383x1600px) Image search: [Google]
holdingupthesefeels.jpg
299KB, 1383x1600px
>>28756840
getting a bit to real their bud.
>>
>>28756826
Because you don't write enough.

>>28756840
>Be Anon, now graduated from Canterlot Highquestria
>Now in Humanville starting a business
>You've gotten a lease for the building, ordered the equiptment you'll need for initial operations, and now have to hire a staff.
>Those three girls who are strangely obsessed with butt tattoos are handling deliveries.
>Fluttershy and her animal friends are also working the factory floor, along with the delivery girls when they aren't out on a call.
>You manage to get your old principal as your accountant.
>It took a bit of convincing to get her on board, but the irony of the situation won her over.
>That and the offer to give her a free order every three months.
>Starting with the former head of the school board.
>Business is booming and your profits are a healthy amount higher than you anticipated.
>It's funny, but there isn't as much competition as you expected.
>You don't know why nobody's set up a Rape Factory around here, the next nearest one is three states over.
>Today was a business day.

>>28756857
>Pinkie gets banned from the games shop
>>
>>28757029
>"R-Rape factory?! Excuse me?!"
"Uhm, it's pronounced 'rah-pay', thank you."
>What a bunch of simpletons.
>>
>>28756836
>Being this new to RGRE
Step up, Anon-kun.
>>
File: JUST A PRNK SIS.gif (2MB, 419x416px) Image search: [Google]
JUST A PRNK SIS.gif
2MB, 419x416px
>Equestria has been peaceful and uneventful for Anon
>The closest thing he's ever come to a heart-pounding situation was back when he first popped into horse-land
>Ponies "know" that his species is a predator species
>Much in the same way one "knows" that Hitler was a terrible man
>Raw knowledge, but no personal experience or emotions to really cement it in your mind.
>Cue spoop
>Using magic, a group of unicorns play a silly prank on Anon
>They cobble together something that is thin and sharp and feels so very very wrong to Anon
>pic related
>What they expected: Anon to scream and run
>What they got: Anon launching himself at it and violently ripping it apart in an adrenaline-fueled haze of survival instincts
>>
>>28756857
This Pinkie is my spirit animal.
>>
>>28757072
Nice, the spoopy skelingtons got fuck by Doomnon. I love Halloween.
>>
>>28757072
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXeVxf4c0Rk
>>
>page 7
>>
>>28757489
everybodys in school or work.
>>
Howdy everyone, I'm the anon that wrote a little bit of an RGRE EQG green in the last thread which people pointed out, had super bad grammar in it. And I will admit that writing it at like 1 in the morning may not have been a smart idea. But one person had wanted me to continue it so I've got a bit more written up and will plan to write more later on. I just felt the urge to come on here now, apologize for my crappy delivery and can only hope that you all will get some enjoyment out of my green when I eventually post it. -sincerely some weird and slow anon who used to namefag.
>>
>>28757538
Keep trying and posting, I'm sure you'll get better if you practice.
>>
>>28757550
Well hopefully if I keep writing and posting, it will get rid of all this rust that I've collected.
>>
>>28757538
Write more green and we can judge you better
>>
>Fetishes are reversed in RGRE
>Most common fetish amongst stallions is "rape"
>Anon becomes Rainbow Dashes coltfriend
>Rainbow Dash is a brilliant and loyal marefriend but in the bedroom her tastes cause some friction
>Rainbow dash is into hardcore degradation as a top, she wants to call Anon names, facefuck him, see his face covered in her cum, spank him, nipple clamp him,spit on him, piss on him, write the word whore on his body etc etc.
>Anon, after his initial shock, tries to come to terms with what his "innocent pone waifu" is into
>Rainbow Dash has to realise that this isn't just another stallion who was secretly into these kinds of things the whole time and only pretending
>She has to get it into her retard skull that Anon will pretty much never do some of these things and will never like them.
Inb4 triggered niggers over femdom because its the fetish I used here, just talk about the fucking interpersonal conflict you sperges. Reeeeee.
>>
>>28757960
I'm more irritated by the lake of communication. Does she never ask if he likes what she's doing?
>>
>>28758071
*Lack
>>
File: 1426709134369.jpg (720KB, 1758x2198px)
1426709134369.jpg
720KB, 1758x2198px
>>28757960
>>
>>28757960
No we using it noaw boi

>Things are getting hard and heavy between you and Dash.
>Espicially your dick between those pert blue buttcheeks as she grinds up against you.
>You keep a death grip on dat flank panting as you try to keep your autism to a low
>Then suddenly Rainbow turns to you and grins, "I got just the thing."
>Before you can ask what she's talking about, the little mare is already gone, slipped from your hands with a flex of her ass.
>Damn the ass game is strong with this one.
>Still it gives you enough time to come back from the edge, Momma didn't raise no two pump chump!
Momma didn't raise you to begin with, but that's aside the point.

>As you wait you breath in the smell of musk in the air from two horny bodies desperate to fuck.
>Its such a nice smell.
>The door claps open and you see Rainbow beaming with something in her mouth
>"Ah've goth the shtuff!"
>Flying over the mare drops the items in question you and parse over them in confusion.
>A paddle kinky, but ok.
>Some anal bead looking thing, that would explain Rainbow's fascination with her ass.
>Why there are ropes in there you don't get and why are there clothes pin and as well?
>Not to mention, is that a fucking strap on?!
"Eh...Rainbow."
>"Oh don't you worry colt, we'll get into it real quick, what you wanna do first?"
>Rainbow is quite happy judging by her wagging tail as she noses around in the sex toys.
>"Let's see, I was thinking we could start with the beads in your ass and then you could use the paddle on me."
"Whoa, whooooa girl, pause."
>"What? I thought you were interested in bucking?"
"I am, hell I was ready to rut you before you ran off, but why the hell are anal beads going in /my/ ass?"
>Rainbow simply blinks at you, "Cuz colts love butt stuff?"
"What yaoi fan fiction shit have you been reading?!"
>Flushing bright red Rainbow splutters, "I didn't read any of Fluttershy's Animoos what are you talking about!?"
one n done
>>
>>28756152
big mac is fucking tiny
>>
>>28758071
>>28758078
Eh it might be that they were just getting into the relationship and when it came down to it Rainbow revealed her powerlevel to Anon.

It be like if you were getting ready to fuck some chick then said wait a moment, then came back with like a fucking wig or maybe something tamer like a wooden paddle or something I dunno. Shit maybe even a tray of aphrodisiacs that would make you near dumb from mindfuck.
>>
>>28757072
>>What they expected: Anon to scream and run
>>What they got: Anon launching himself at it and violently ripping it apart in an adrenaline-fueled haze of survival instincts
kek
>>
>>28757072
I'll have one order of a short story please.
>>
>>28756836
He who insults the mighty Durnk, must die!
>>
>>28757538
Well it could be worse. You could be like Herdanon, who can only make a good story when a actual writefriend helps him.
>>
File: 1362281709853.png (64KB, 377x366px)
1362281709853.png
64KB, 377x366px
>>28758338
>>
File: 1477018513257.jpg (53KB, 500x456px)
1477018513257.jpg
53KB, 500x456px
>>28758338
Honestly, you're just doing this for (You) s now, so here.
>>
>>28758421
>Snails
>Ever
Get the fuck out of here.
>>
File: 1476719684815.png (462KB, 1200x1600px)
1476719684815.png
462KB, 1200x1600px
One post early, but new thread.
>>28758908
>>
>>28758913
And one to kill the bread.
>>
>>28756857
I wan to caress those soft cheeks and kiss the sweet lips between them.
Thread posts: 502
Thread images: 104

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.