[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were to have a child with your waifu, would you like a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: image.png (795KB, 982x536px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
795KB, 982x536px
If you were to have a child with your waifu, would you like a boy or a girl? What would you name it?
>>
File: 'por qué' se escribe separado.jpg (55KB, 625x430px) Image search: [Google]
'por qué' se escribe separado.jpg
55KB, 625x430px
>>28737275
>would you like a boy or a girl?
¿Por qué no los dos?
>>
shed be a girl of course,
a cute little filly.
i dont really have the imagination to think up a name.
but she would be somehow retarded like scoots so that she would require extra super fuckton of shitloads of hugs and kisses and love and hugs.
not the gross kinda retarded but the cute kind. weak wings, horn cant lift stuff etc.
>>
>>28737275
Both. And I would name them after my grandparents.
>>
>lyra

take that meme horse out of my sight
>>
File: image.png (83KB, 478x465px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
83KB, 478x465px
>>28737360
She is best horse
>>
>>28737320
Exactly Lopez! We need a boy so he can become a man!
>>
>>28737275
>would you like a boy or a girl?
Don't mind either way

>What would you name it?
I don't know
>>
>>28737275
A girl and I would name her Catherine, because reasons
>>
>>28737413
That story is fake.
>>
Having a child with waifu.

What a wonderful thought.

One of each of course.
>>
>>28737275
I'd leave it to fate. If it's a boy, his name will be Opal Beauty. Beauty for the surname because Belle is the beauty in Beauty and the Beast, and I picture him as pony Tommy Walton: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hYVx-qGjLs And he is a beautiful man. As for Opal, first gem I thought of, which would be awkward to explain when he asks why he and the cat have the same name, technically.

If it's a girl, her name will be Noble Pearl. I don't have as deep lore for this one, I wanted an adjective that sounded as "elite" as glorious but shorter, and I realized Pearl would make the initials NP, like Nintendo Power. I picture her being a reserved, but by no means awkward or shut-in mare.
>>
>>28737413
Why not Katherine?

Well, I take that back. This probably has nothing to do with my problems.
>>
>>28737446
What story?

>>28737568
Because Catherine with a C is better than Katherine with a K
And maybe it has
>>
File: 1395086209878.png (246KB, 547x440px) Image search: [Google]
1395086209878.png
246KB, 547x440px
Boy, boy, twin girls, girl, boy, triplets (g,g,b), boy.
>>
>>28737575
>Naming your offspring with a horse "Catherine"

I thought you were doing some sort of tongue in cheek reference to Catherine the Great's alleged (but false) death story.
>>
File: image.png (463KB, 1227x1055px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
463KB, 1227x1055px
>>28737275
I'd probably prefer a boy cause they're easier to handle and more prone to wanting to go on adventures.

I'd call him Bruno. His middle name would be Sprinkles.
>>
File: vincent_catherine.jpg (16KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
vincent_catherine.jpg
16KB, 500x250px
>>28737575
I don't think so, honestly.

Ever had a dream where you're falling down, and you wake up before you hit the bottom?
>>
>>28737275
Girl, Ella because feel threads.
>>
>>28737635
I loved that game but I've always been unsatisfied with the endings, staying with either feels wrong, one's a bitch and the other is a demon bitch (literally).
>>
>>28737275
For some reason the thumbnail made me thing of loss.
>>
>>28737275
i would burn the horrible disfigured half human half horse abomination

and then make another
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.