[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FOE: A Post-Nuclear Pony Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 503
Thread images: 125

File: Dat bell- uh dat book pile!.png (410KB, 1236x3556px) Image search: [Google]
Dat bell- uh dat book pile!.png
410KB, 1236x3556px
Meticulous bookkeeping edition

Old thread: >>28639652

The original, read it first:
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/119190/

EqD Side Story Compilation Post - March:
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2015/03/fallout-equestria-side-stor-updates.html

Tales from the Wasteland:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jjr70KyM4O4tilvWOPMbgT0c9hPnFK12xUQW6wGrCm8

PnP Document:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApDd-Pi_fJGZdGZiN0U0ajdtR3dTZ0FVQUh4cnhqenc

Smut Collection:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LBe5FGXd2Fgj0CRbz8HDZ6fDC11aRB9O-KfYxCODjGM

FOE Bestiary:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d6ZpDbbs6HWYBpoRwh1XZ0PB0TSxWaxtQODkRviq1KY/edit?usp=sharing

/foe/ Chatrooms:
#FOEchat (and #foefetish for you horsefuckers) on irc.canternet.org:6667
http://falloutequestria.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Chat

Recent updates:

Crystal Hearts (September 29th)
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/256322/

Make Love Not War (October 7th)
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/301900/

Transient (October 10th)
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/317965/

Black And White (October 17th)
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/44457/

The Chrysalis (October 24th)
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/288365/

ITT: How to best make sure prewar knowledge and postwar bookkeeping doesn't get lost.
(on that note, please be sure to point out if I missed any recently updated, relevant fics this time)
>>
https://aryion.com/g4/view/295668
>>
File: 1399152854771.png (39KB, 666x218px) Image search: [Google]
1399152854771.png
39KB, 666x218px
Friendly reminder; don't pull a Kip unless you can pull it off. That goes out to all wannabe authors who wanna advertise themselves here.
>>
>>28732127
Shelter from rain, fire, and bullets is about all you need.
>>
>>28730294
>>28730312
>>28730345
>>28730598
>>28730625
>>28730921
Okay lithe trap stallion he shall be.
As for Francene, I went with more of the pink cloud seperated alicorns and how they quickly became violent and wanted to be back with the Goddess, even as they started to settle back into who they were, not the Super Muticorn. Mostly since the prompt is first meetings, so its kind of dominated by a mindshocked Alicorn just after the bomb at Maripony not getting what just happened and thinking its something else on account of many memories being shoved into her head. And yes I did say pegasus memory there, I figure there would be a few, unfortunate test subjects as its worked out as being only unicorns and no other pony.
I figure it'd result in them joining the collective, but not producing a viable body in return, thus being one of the biggest issues. Alternately, you can go with them being a broken pack of memories, like running a recovery on fromatted hard drive and being otherwise useless to add. Either or, its not going to be a thing that comes up. Francene herself is going to be rather oddly written, again because she wants to be part of Unity again, but at the same time herself is pushing through. So a juxatopse between a Dashite that doesn't want to be around anyone out of fear of being betrayed or abused, and an alicorn that wants nothing more than to be made whole again in Unity.
>>
Question for the authors here:
What music inspires your nuclear horse related endeavors?
>>
>>28733270
Progressive house tends to help me get the words to flow
>>
>>28733270
Machinae Supremecy
Infected Mushroom when reviewing with a touch of Wolfsheim and Funker Vogt
>>
>>28733270
I had a good idea for a chase scene using one of the songs from Fury Road sound track if that helps.
>>
>>28734018
If it's the track I'm thinking of

Then fuck yes I want to know what this idea is.
>>
>>28733270
Music distracts me, actually.
>>
>>28734223
dis one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xllG3fSUAOw

It's part of a series of ideas and I am not yet ready to work on it.
>>
>>28733270
Instrumental soundtracks, mostly rock.
e.g. Apocalypse Now OST.
>>
sleepy bump
>>
Oh fuck the wangst. This is actually why this chapter is pushing deadline, its just that bad. Scoodle made sense and if that had been the foal to weigh on Blackjack it would have been okay, but shucking come on, those 40 wanted to gut you and stuff you into some macabre trap. Raiders? She is now feeling bad for raiders, the go to live target practice dummies?
Just fucking hell, not even Kira Wangsted so bad as to make me question dropping Seed. Then again i could skip most of it...

Writing lesson, make sure your victims you want to whine about have sympathy. Make them interesting, make them relatable, don't just have them be gun and gun returns. Do not leave them as some bit of trying to only kill you. Deus is at least interesting here, but even then I'm not going to be upset when he bites it.

So I guess this makes for the first failure of David, how fitting it comes right after Blackjack's first death.

Chapter summary:
Waaaghh I had to kill ponies shooting me, waaagh.
Everyone else: Have you considered not being a white knight and that those shooting you make it selfdefense? You kind of should feel bad about getting innocents killed.

No! I need to be punished, to die for all this.

Repeat ad nauseum for the rest of the story.

Blowjob has a new meaning, apparently she has very noisy bowels, yes this is written.
We have some new targets in the form of slavers, well at least these can garner some sympathy being sane and in it for caps.
Deus invades and places a superbounty on BJ, along with revealing the Reapers and Big Daddy this is going to be a let down isn't it?
We're also setting up sistercide in the future, and yet another slavery is bad morality. You know, I'd love to see someone other than me write a good slaver tale with actual slaving involved and no "I is evul, abloo bloo" Real tiring how everyone just keeps rehashing the narrative. Lincoln did not fight for slavery, he fought for the Union and hated niggers, he is no saint.
>>
>>28735993
Now for some correcting points so I don't get hatemail. Well any email, nobody talks to me...
3d printer is still open, prices are negotiable. Accepting .stl .dwg and gcode.

The issue here with the wangst is that if it had just been about how easy killing is, that Scoodles hit her hard, yet she had no issues killing the 21s or the raiders, it would have been better. Separating out that which you blame yourself for, and those which were done so you can still be your now changed self, is a big piece of writing.

Had it been on just how easy killing is, how its something that you can do and just ignore such as with Captain Hoers and Atom Smasher, only to turn it around and have it just come up long after the charges have stopped being updated is much more powerful. THis is the proper way for remorseful writing, its something they don't see, doesn't get talked about, until its just idly dropped or asked, and then you suddenly realize what was done and feel the weight.

This piece of shit David wrote does none of that. It doesn't work with the planned and continuing murdersprees, it doesn't fit the past, there is just no fucking point to it. BJ doesn't go off and calm her killer guns and adopt a Fisher approach, she doesn't try and negotiate better, fuck no, she just gets it on with the murder and the occasional, waggh I have to kill one more fucking foal so I can have the ultimate answer.

Just fuck, please stop writing remorse for killing right after action and before one. Put a long dead spell of no killing, just wildlife so it has something to resonate. Make it even better so that after this long calm spell, they pull a gun on the first pony they see and then suddenly wonder why they did that. Just build up to it goddammit. All the fics needing wangst have been written, you can stop doing this. Hell, make them like it, that the real issue they have is the love of killing, the power and how it creeps their friends out, just reverse the whole thing.
>>
>>28736034
Oh, but BJ will occasionally burst into tears and mutter 'SCOOTLE, MUH FIDDY FOALS' in between murder sprees. That totally justifies it.
>>
>>28736260
It's anime tier internal strife drama, what'd you expect?
>>
OH SHIT LADS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08fPHKIu6Ec
>>
>>28737010
As long as Bethesda Game Studios has nothing to do with it other than possibly art direction I'm okay with it.
>>
So why not jave ponies working old mines as background?
>>
>>28737010
Interesting, but I'm with >>28737167

I don't want more sHitt stories from Todd.
>>
>>28732127
So there was an anon last thread who made some interesting points about how Radiation in Foe would make more sense if it was truly necromancer and gave a lot of great examples of how it would work, including regarding ghouls or going feral; but I have a few questions.

If we were to adapt Rads into something more like Necro's or have a Necrosis meter into of a Rad meter, does that mean Radiation meds would also change, and if so how?

Additionally since magic is a huge part of the Foe world, would spells for shielding oneself from this necromancer energy be easier to do, or harder?
>>
>>28737478
That was nymph, you're best off ignoring any of the diahrea he spews trying to play smarter than you.
>>
File: 1457116055903.jpg (17KB, 271x271px) Image search: [Google]
1457116055903.jpg
17KB, 271x271px
>>28737527
>tfw you try to spit ball ideas around and get accused of being Nymph.
pls. I didn't mention anything about drinking the melted vaginal fluids of a pegasus or whatever, nor did I circlejerk about how much random science trivia I could google.

Anyway, I think Rads could still be kept as the general name for the necromantic energies. Changing it would require a metric ton of renaming.

As for rad medicine and spells, I'd actually like them to be renamed but for different reasons. Namely: Equestria really has no need for Radiation Treating medicine to be everywhere because pretty much no Equestrian would ever be exposed to it until the bombs dropped. In Fallout it's more justifiable since they had nuclear reactors everywhere and people were putting radiation into their food enmass, chances are the average American got exposed to a hell of a lot of radiation. So the hospitals would carry a lot of that stuff.

So instead I'd like them so they're initially designed for more 'general' magical contaminants. The kind a that ponies may develop if they work around a lot of arcano-tech. The adverse health effects obviously were no where near as damaging as Necromantic Radiation and the medicine is usually much more effective against it, usually you'd only need one sip every few weeks to keep yourselves clean.

Stable-tec took note and noticed how it also was moderately effective against Necromantic Radiation, so they helped push the product for wider public use and stockpiled a lot of it in their Stables so ponies could survive after the end.
>>
>>28737844
>Changing it would require a metric ton of renaming.
Agreed. That was one of my worries.

As for your comments on renaming the treatments I also agree with this idea, as your justifixation for it is pretty logical. I guess you could say that Kkat kinda copy pasted this one over from Fallout.

It does make me wonder though, if this changes anything for the mutated wildlife.
>>
>>28737965
as far as the core fallout stuff goes, a strain of FEV got into the atmosphere after a place containing it was cracked open when the nukes fell. It was immune to radiation and FEV'd the shit out of wildlife, which is where many of the sizable bugs and odd plants came from (mutfruit, radscorps, etc.). While it would be logical for the potion to have escaped, it could be just handwaved with magic corruption- and a lot of the creatures of equestria were dangerous enough in their own right.

Magic, however, is also rather finicky... Kind of like the study into the FEV. Imagine earth pony experiments trying to compartmentalize a spell, and the resulting failures. oh boy hospital horrors

For example, hoof held disintegration spells only being initially strong enough to destroy the skin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUVTDD3Wfqw
>>
>>28738060
>a place
>A PLACE
The West-Tek research facility, you pleb. Also known as "The Glow."
>>
>>28737844
I would like to point, most of that trivia isn't google, I actually know lots of it on account of being an engineer in training now. Ha I passed, I have ethics now! And thus ends that blog bit.

No no, you have a good point bringing it up, Frozen Skies actually did something similar with Crafter's Pipbuck having a rainbow gauge and the group caught outside his stable reporting a rainbow rain and fluid getting on them. Much better take than some sort of green thing for the balefire rads/necromatic energies I think. Would only be even better if they found a dull grey shiny metal object that gave off the 8th color as a balefire device haha more references, let's see who gets it.

I don't think any renaming is needed, just that some people have the effects as real world ionizing radiation effects as opposed to magic necromatics. You have a good thought on that, perhaps one could argue most harmful in the prescence of magicks that aren't obvious, like fire, have to do with messing with your soul. Fuzzy did a very good job with this using his servant megaspell, where it corrupts ponies near it and has a lasting effect on them as opposed to just being in its prescence and gone. So yeah good plan, its not specific to necromatics, so much as just general, resetallspells on a small scale.

>>28737965
The original didn't have any/much mercifully. Manticores are real, ursas are real, the only change were the diamond dogs into hellhounds and the alicorns, but those were both from the taint in Maripony as opposed to the blast sites.
That is, Khat mercifully did not use the bigger thing from radiation part and kept the FEV analogue in tight control. Maddened doctor with the manticores still standing, along with blue fake's taint warning of just how? Since taint is only at Maripony, so just how does anyone

Clever girl, what better way to hide her secrets than say its a taint infested area? She is a master mind of evil! and has a harem as well.
>>
>>28738066
I couldn't recall of there was an FoE variant of that. There was for the vats, or was the glow/the vats mixed together?
>>
>>28738098
I don't think there's an equivalent for The Glow, no.
>>
>>28738105
"a place" in reference to FoE would be a good way to put it then.

Still, imagine a place that heavy with magical leftovers (enchantments? Curses?). Trying to apply earth pony "science" to this could result in literally cursed items, especially if creating them was fucked up somehow.

Is that, perhaps, the term we're looking for in the case of "radiation?" erf pone science jargon applied to a necromantic curse?
>>
File: tumblr_mz7kcyE4Rj1rrs3oco1_1280.png (535KB, 997x993px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mz7kcyE4Rj1rrs3oco1_1280.png
535KB, 997x993px
This is the last call for questions and topics for the next episode of the podcast. Fuzzy will be on as a guest, so make them good!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf41zg6X9XbvxEb63JEo6UTlt48nNqAJr4-cGn13iPhQYWBTA/viewform?c=0&w=1
>>
>>28738105
Maripony, you know glowing spot of all the places?
>>
>>28738310
That's the Mariposa analogue, jackass. Mariposa and The Glow are two separate locations.
>>
>>28738327
Dick for brains, its both.
>>
>>28738466
I love how none of the ponies that went there during the story died in about 3 seconds because of the massive radiation levels.

You're right, it's both. How silly of me.
>>
Would everfree be like the take on the Glow? it's not really covered in radiation, but the whole killing joke thing is a slow-death environmental hazard. Or would a Glow analogue be a bit more instant without the proper shielding?
>>
>>28738221
There's not much questions to do since almost all popular fics are done, but for fuzzy, i may have one question.
>>
>>28738221
>>28739268
Does he plan to do a sequel to mn7 or another fanfic based on FoE after he finishes mn7?

Because the way he wrote the life of murky was unique in many ways, so, from there comes my curiosity about this.
>>
>>28732127
I-Is she going to insert all of that knowledge!? I don't think all that can fit in such a tiny space!
>>
>>28739331
Assholes are very stretchy as I have learned today.
>>
Holy shit
>>
>>28740925
The fetishist posting tends to kill thread these days.
>>28739719
>>28739331
>>
>>28740932
Pretty much. No one wants to post in the thread until the topic changes, but because no one wants to post no one does.
>>
>>28740994
I was posting that more as a warning to the fetish posters but yeah, that's a problem too.
>>
File: SleepyGonHoers.png (349KB, 964x712px) Image search: [Google]
SleepyGonHoers.png
349KB, 964x712px
>>
>>28739719
How so anon? Got fucked up the ass yourself?
>>
Pip's face when you ask her why she never wears the pants to her stable jumpsuit.

it's so she can relieve herself like that one time Watcher caught her doing so
>>
>>28743509
"Calamity," a fitting name for intelligence wasted on godless heathens
>>
So first chapter without dead ponies. Well unless you count the apparently massive battle ground they happen across still full of loot. In which case it shall never be surpassed it will be, won't it?
Blackjack at least is not a whiner this time, choosing to instead focus on escaping the megamart in disguise and moving on with the super bounty.

This isn't helpful at all as ponies who may have been friends are now gunning for her head. What a surprise, seems like offering such a large pile of caps means something. of course given just who is offering, I rather doubt it would be paid out.
The Crusaders harbor resentment over scoodle's death gee did you say eaten enough Somber? Between this and your gryphon, I'm pegging you as closet voraphile to the sin listI bet you're the one doing the fisher eats Alloy as well looking for rage
Overall, a nice breather chapter, not much beyond BJ doing some less than permadead fighting. Glory can apparently raise the dead to boot, neat trick.
BJ now has a dead ghoul dragon on her list of kills, and a dead tank to repair.
Not much else beyond random talk that will be forgotten soon.

Why yes, I am finding this to now be very suddenly dreary and boring, with Heroes and Guise much better.
>>
>>28743575
Hence why I say PH pretty much never was good. 1-16 was mediocre as fuck.
>>
File: cutie boomfix.jpg (461KB, 1280x1370px) Image search: [Google]
cutie boomfix.jpg
461KB, 1280x1370px
>>
File: rudie boomfix.png (387KB, 3947x3418px)
rudie boomfix.png
387KB, 3947x3418px
>>28744234
>>
>>28738221

When exactly will this come out?
>>
>>28744256
Friday is the goal!
>>
>>28744284
Do you know what topic you'll be covering next?
>>
>>28742296
Better.
Managed to fit a hot water bag up there and inflate it.
>>
>>28744252
>>28744234
God I miss this mare
>>
>>28745558
I want to fit up her flexible asshole and read books from it as she turns into a book scribe.
>>
File: 1471466125114.png (159KB, 238x301px) Image search: [Google]
1471466125114.png
159KB, 238x301px
>>28746033
I get that this thread needs bumps, but fuck, at least bump with some discussion.

Buttmarks!
Isn't it odd to have raiders in the original story with cutie marks about, well, raiding ? Since those poor souls are far past the point of no return, shouldn't they lack a cutie mark, showing the ultimate lack of purpose of these embodiments of a dying world?
What about regular wastelanders? Would CMs be as big a deal as they are in the show, or would everyone be expected to accomplish the most needed tasks regardless of any "special" talent?
>that's a cute talent for painting you have, kiddo, but I need those damn weapons to be cleaned
>>
>>28746160
Go away nymph. Post fetishes or get your Slavic slave loving ass into slavepone general.
>>
>>28746160
Yeah, if raiders really were the virtueless monsters that Kkat proportion themail to be, then it actually makes sense for them to lack a qtmark.

To lack a purpose.

Which brings me back to why raiders should be treated more like vikings or outcasts/gangs. They may be brutal and violent, but there's far more depth to them this way.
>>
>>28746160
I see it as the same way we say someone is made to lead or to be a soldier. In essence whatever destiny shaped thing ends up on their ass, raiders they shall be as they always will have been. Sort of the difference between a raider and a scavver, merc, or other such brigand and murder happy protagonist.
Raiders are fated through and through to be so, and to avoid it is the whole ignore destiny thing since CM do not seem to be subject to screw destiny and through another lens rules.

If anything, it makes pony Dexter a very interesting case of just how would the legal system handle a pony like him. Since if fate says you are to be a serial killer, are you then responsible for said deaths? Should it be treated as murder, or as a natural causes thing and maybe just subject the pony to detainment?

Yes to your second, I wager a lot of talents end up ignored in the wastes, found maybe, but ignored. Could be far more fun if there are many blank flanks just because of this reason, and its considered a proper state of being.
>>
>>28746700
I'm not sure where you pulled Dexter from but there was a guy called Pickman in FO4 who was a serial killer but only hunted raiders.

Could be an interesting story in poni.
>>
>>28747084
http://www.sho.com/dexter
>>
What relief, what story! So much better than PH, and Somber can't deny. So at the end of the last chapter we cut off having just run into Cinder Trails, what a way to end a chapter on an oh shit note.

Here she just wants to deliver a message. Simply put, Two Kick is being offered a return to the Paragons by her. No, not just to the paragons, but to her, well bed. Maybe the infamous bathtub? Anyways, she has good clout and actually wants to be truthful here. Rick however is repulsed, because Two Kick is now way to close to his medula oblongta to be comfy anymore. Fortuitously, the rain returns again, well more the accursed dryness was slain by a multitude of angel tears. This cause Cinder's shield to weaken enough Rick risks punching/fron hoofing her in the face to start a fight. Works pretty well other than the second degree burns he gets for the trouble.

A bit more interesting part here is he does not have front hoof guns. Odd as it makes sense given how the fighting seems to work, he would need to do more than just pivot bucks in a fight. But eh, maybe the author just didn't want to make him an early Saityama. So all it really does is make Cinder angry, and upset. She really does want Two Kick back.

Rick however manages to way lay her with a blast from Broken, and actually leave her bleeding from the leg. Odd part as it should have given some broken bone in their as well. 00 buckshot is comparable in size and energy per pellet to a .38 caliber round, sufficient to penetrate and break bone, but not necessarily pierce it. Cinder chooses to just end this, moving in straight with her dragon fire type, Charizard. And boy is this a fun one. You know, I never got why the team rocket charizard was so ignored, it had a 75% chance of equaling a standard fireblast, but had the interesting chance of getting a always knockout for around 50% on all the cards available then and later.
>>
>>28747095
No, I know who Dexter is, I mean why the fuck is there some kind of link to Dexter? Not every raider, even the dumb edgy ones, is like Dexter.

That's what I meant.
>>
File: freiburger.png (243KB, 348x360px) Image search: [Google]
freiburger.png
243KB, 348x360px
>>28738221
>pic no longer on pencil guy's tumblr
>>
>>28742666
>it's so she can relieve herself like that one time Watcher caught her doing so

I don't want to skim every single chapter, so please like whatever chapter you're referring to.
>>
>>28747568
link*
>>
>>28747275
Really I have to say I like the idea of unicorn's being able to shape their magic as opposed to the all blobby from on high view of the show. That while we don't see much of this shaping magic, Rarity did show impressive topiary skills. So yes, please write more like this and not just random beam ala Twilight versus Starlight.
So things get bad for Rick. The rain is just turning to fog now, and Charizard is much too hot for this no longer interested stallion. So of course he gives in and takes Stampeded.
Well fuck.
Two Kick comes right on out and makes it clear his intent, raping Cinder, breaking her horn, and legs, then maybe leaving her dead. Not a good way for things to go for her. Two Kick is also a much better fighter, easily getting the drop on her and laying in a punishing gut blow that despite her fire shield, leaves her choking out blood. She gets a good hit to the head to drop her uncoscious, and Rick gets a back row seat as his body theft is broken, all as Two kick prepares for some rape of Cinder. Fortunately a guardian angel called Skyline drops Two Kick with a long ranged AM rifle strike. Cinder and her manage to get to safety and have exited the chapter. Rick gets a quick chat that he is under no contract to pandemonium, but has quite the reward for his assistance. After that, he wakes up from near death to find himself int he clinic again. Seems the white coats found him and paid the good doc to help him. Rick also gets the loving attention of his zebra aunt, turns out she is where the bipedal fighting comes from.

After some healing, Rick broaches the big subject to Shade finally, Two Kick crawls in his mind, whenever she is not around. Good time, its not really addressed though just what is going on yet. After some sleep, plot happens.

Remember the raider army with Massacre? Well of course its about to level Blank, and Massacre just found Sweep's grave. Oops...
>>
File: image.png (102KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
102KB, 700x500px
>>28732127
Fallout Equestria - The Eerie is kill on Fimfiction last time I checked, does anyone know what happened?
>>
>>28747537
I meant in normal world or prewar, what happens when a Pony gets a CM in serial killing? Raiders just find their inner talent, but was there just no crime beforehand?
>>
>>28747555
PG has forsaken us, anon. Like most drawfags and some authors.
>>
File: image (2).jpg (4KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
image (2).jpg
4KB, 300x57px
>>28747655
If only nymph would write and draw for us again.
>>
>>28747655
Jesus, how long was I out? Where's Sanctus?
>>
>>28747703
no idea. Might still lurk Muny.
>>
>>28747703
He's been gone so long I don't even know who that is and I showed up a year or two ago.
>>
>>28747739
Last he was heard of from Muny is when he tried to join a Pathfinder campaign that played on the exact day and time Muny was. He was rightfully kicked from the game and then stopped coming into Muny. Don't even know if he's still a pre-reader for Murky too.
>>
File: one last sin.jpg (40KB, 600x335px)
one last sin.jpg
40KB, 600x335px
>>28747739
>>28747748
Damn
>>
>>28747771
That almost sounds like he cheated on someone.
>>
File: Lockpip v2.png (618KB, 4410x3325px) Image search: [Google]
Lockpip v2.png
618KB, 4410x3325px
>>28747568
>>28747580
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/119190/42/fallout-equestria/chapter-forty-sonic-rad-boom

Search for "I was quickly soaked to the bone."
>>
>>28748335
Are you retarded? It's just talking about her pissing, not masturbating.
>>
>>28748501
Yes that's what I meant.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/relieve+oneself
>>
>>28748335
Thanks mate
>>
And this is Pip when you ask her the same question but you're standing behind her and sound just a bit too distracted for her liking.
>>28748589
Welcome.
>>
>>28732127
How many spells books would have survived the Balefire? And I'm talking like, anywhere from basic to advanced spells for both simply everyday use, or combat capable.
>>
>>28746160
>>28746575
>>28746700
Fallout: Equestria seems to try to have it both ways. Raiders are evil because they willfully choose to be poor, drug addicts, and violent criminals; at the same time, they are predestined to do so.
>>
>>28749749
sadly it's all up to interpretation, and some people get lazy. The first group of raiders Pip comes across seemed to be something a kin to drug fiends, basically they were ment to be horrible ponies that needed to be killed. But the second group of raiders were made up of exaped slaves, and other ponies driven away by Red Eyes. THey were simply ponies with nothing else they can do but work as a raider so to survive.

Personal to me, Raider is a catch all term, basically any ponies conducting a raid, is technically a raider. though the most common raiders we see are drug fiends, ponies who have lost themselves to madness, and pray off others for what they need to survive.
>>
File: gummies.jpg (52KB, 645x617px) Image search: [Google]
gummies.jpg
52KB, 645x617px
>>28749749
>>28750242
Yeah just treating raiders like they're highway mares and maybe organized tribes who are very aggressive is much better than any sort of special interpretation of them. I mean if you try to go with Kkats 'On Raiders' shit, 90% of the 'raiders' Pip and co come across are 'Not-Raidersâ„¢' since pretty much all of them violate the definition Kkat outlined in one or more ways, and you end up with a No True Scotsman fallacy.

Also the fact that most raiders, in 3/4 and in the story, don't even raid. They just sit around in their BDSM rape dens and harass anyone who comes close to them, and it becomes clear Raiders is just some hip new wasteland slang like Chems than anything truly meaningful.
>>
>>28750364
Yeah. I reckon "raiders" should be reserved for tribes and gangs that go out of their way to raid caravans and settlements rather than just being more fiercely territorial scavengers, which can be understandable if also unpleasant for caravans and travelers trying to pass through their turf.
>>
>>28750382
>>28750364
It does make sense that it's a catch-all term, should throw around "bandits" or "marauders" more often.
>>
What CYOA would you guys like to see return the most, that does not feature pegawaifus?
>>
>>28751210

Which such CYOAs did we have?
>>
>>28751210
Something from nymph or the two raiders clop one. Only anons I can remember not using pegawaifu.
>>
File: sunpout.png (481KB, 1705x1887px)
sunpout.png
481KB, 1705x1887px
>>28751286
You make it sound like pegawaifu's a bad thing!
>>
>>28751309
Its boring hackneyed idealist plots written by virgins as a carthritic release to their lonely desolate lives as they drift with neither aim nor purpose through life. They also don't pay off in sweaty balls beating the ass sex as we grab their wings and turn them into a bicycle, bite their neck as we hilt deep iside them and fill them wit mud pone creamy goodness until their next bathroom trip looks like a cadburry egg factory.
>>
Anon here from derpibooru's amputee interest community. Don't forget to tag "amputee" and if applicable "prosthetics" when tagging FoE OCs with missing or replaced limbs.

Your cyborged OC will get upvotes and faves with accurate tagging.
>>
>>28751479
But we're trying to punish those who make cyber ponies, not encourage them.
>>
>>28745291
Jesus fucking christ. How the hell did you get the idea to do that?
I suppose you filled it with reasonably warm water? And I also take it that it felt good?
>>
>>28746575
>>28746160
Personally, I feel raiders are almost never done right. Yes, there must be some sadistic fucks, but for the most part, the majority are like Monterey Jack or whatever his name was; doing what must be do survive.

Not everyone is good at growing crops. Not everyone has the right environment (soil type) or perhaps even necessary tools (seeds or actual tools).
Then there's the fact that there must be a lot of raiders who have grown up seeing assholes being assholes, raiding villages and doing well for themselves. Why bother put in all the effort if all that's gonna happen is someone will come and take it at gunpoint when you're too busy to watch your back properly?

The majority of raiders only raid out of necessity; be it because they know not how to live a peaceful life because they lack fundamental skills, or because despite trying to live in a civilised manner, it just didn't work out well and desperation forced them to try more aggressive means.
Only a minority of raiders would be true sociopaths. Perhaps a higher percentage of ponies would adopt a sociopathic lifestyle and attitude, but for most of those, it would again only be out of necessity. Needing to show the other raiders (and would be bounty hunters) that they will do whatever it takes to survive.
>>
>>28751587
Because it seemed about as good as Ram anal invader series inflatable butt plugs. Getting it took a lot of white jelly and time just slowly pushing. Sadly I didn't feel much heat, came pretty fast and then it just hurt like holding in a bm well past the point of sweaty asshole and weak knees.
>>
>>28751644
L O N D O N?
>>
>>28751266
Sunfall
Rite of Passage
Pre-Balefire MoA
And then there was this other, really short one with no name about a nameless wasteland who took out a small camp of slavers and rescued some slaves.
>>
>>28752038
Sunfall and MOA both had pegawaifus though.
>>
Why don't wastelanders have more energy weapons?
>>
>>28752162
Because energy weapons are an Enclave thing in FoE.
>>
>>28752146
False, MoA waifu was a qt urfpone called Violet.
>>
bewbs
>>
>>28752354
We don't have bewbs or even crotchbewbs atm. Come back later.
>>
>>28752162
>>28752172
I'm sure there's bound to be a few lying around in some places, just not stockpiled like with the Steel Rangers or Enclave.
>>
>>28752445
Ooh!

Alicorn's first day anon, give us sweaty crotchboob sex between the alicorn and trap.
>>
File: daily015 fallout 4 pip.png (487KB, 600x647px) Image search: [Google]
daily015 fallout 4 pip.png
487KB, 600x647px
>>28733270
I've been really into western music for writing for the past year or so.

Wish Wasteland Wailers would release more stuff like this:
https://soundcloud.com/wasteland_wailers/new-appleloosa-ambience-teaser
>>
>>28752321
>>28752146
yeah, the command character was a pegasus. A stallion too.
>>
File: 1456359792452.jpg (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1456359792452.jpg
2MB, 2048x1536px
Raider Bump
>>
>>28753530
>This kills the story.
>>
>>28755276
Cutest raider?
>>
>>28756206
>>28755276
was there never any pictures of wild's cousin? she sounded like the kind of bitchy hotness.

I need me a bitchy raider gf.
>>
>>28756226
Too bad we're never getting anymore of that raider.
>>
>>28756265
i don't think we're getting anymore of this raider either, anon.
>>
>>28756572
>>28756265
Good, clop needs to die and we need more focus on story and not plot.
>>
>>28756894
but anon, >>28756226 pone related was never for sexuals.
>>
>>28756894
>>28756929
But Anons, female characters from adventure fics are for sexuals.
>>
>>28756929
I'm sure nymph has written clop with her for the IRC at some point.
>>
File: 4imXcUr.png (88KB, 1041x1253px) Image search: [Google]
4imXcUr.png
88KB, 1041x1253px
>>28757042
Caltrop is never for sexuals.

Verboten.
>>
>>28757051
This is true. I had her give Mach a lesson on just who runs the Wasteland after he ignores the warning from Greaser.
>>
>>28757220
PLS
>>
>>28757226
Tofu, I did not do that. I told you I'm not writing until I see something to edit from you or review if you do not wish for that. You get something new, not something old. So you know,

WRITE YOU LOAFING BIT OF PROCESSED MEAT SUBSTITUTE!

This has been your encouragement for today, if you require more, consider asking Appletart why she writes and gets so much art.
>>
>>28757324
I concur. We need new Redhorse.
>>
>>28757949
Well that's a fib, no one reads it for the redhorse they read it for all the other horses.
>>
>>28758171
I read it for the griffon.
>>
>>28758230
Stealth pls.
>>
File: 1456356416447.jpg (132KB, 894x894px)
1456356416447.jpg
132KB, 894x894px
Anothe Raider!, bump
>>
>>28753766
This give me an idea, an idea for the content creators (be they current or in the past) to make some discussion over.
For those who write or draw, what music do/did you listen to in order to inspire or otherwise motivate yourself?
Some notable ones for myself, for example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJJ27NxYamY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPvjvQtWzMs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU8JzScqU5A
There is more that I used to listen to, but I don't remember the other stuff right this second. Will post more if this gets any responses.
>>
>>28758256
Not him.
>>
>>28759206
Id have to listen to this later tonight but I'll take a look.
>>
>>28759206
neat list
>>
>>28760711
Ah you bastard I wanted to be the one to save it.
>>
>>28760720
>Nymph has made porn of these two.
>>
File: 1475169359048.jpg (150KB, 279x460px)
1475169359048.jpg
150KB, 279x460px
>>28760771
>tfw you will never have a fic popular enough that Nymph will write horrible, extremely autistic, OOC lewd of your characters.
>>
>>28760771
>>28760843

and besides, the 'ship of Mach with a certain dark pegasus mare is so much cuter
>>
>>28760843
>I will never write a tenth of what people ascribe to me

Feels pretty good actually, I like romance over clop.

What's your fic?

>>28760771
No I haven't. Can't think of anything for Mach and the only Greaser thing suffered an implosion when I lost the Skype chat and never bothered to get it back. Wait no, there was a thing I was trying with Mach and Alloy. Didn't go anywhere though beyond them eating at a cafe in Arbu.

>>28760880
Pony eating mint oreos does that.
>>
>>28760843
Not a fic but Nymph made really horrible porn of my waifu.

And he eyeball traced it off another picture.
>>
>>28761383
This is going to make me regret it but who did he do? Or is it so horrible as to be better forgotten?
>>
File: SteelCherry-Sempai pls.jpg (288KB, 1621x1733px) Image search: [Google]
SteelCherry-Sempai pls.jpg
288KB, 1621x1733px
>>28761397
>>
>>28761578
Wow.
I take it back, that's a great picture to make. I have to say nymph is really getting good then.
>>
>>28761586
You're besmirching someone's honor here but I'm not sure who.
>>
>>28761586
>>28761594
Lucid drew that one you tards. It's the character nymph tried to draw.
>>
>>28761848
Riddles pls
>>
File: Dear God.jpg (25KB, 235x271px) Image search: [Google]
Dear God.jpg
25KB, 235x271px
SHIT
>>
File: PoisonTrail.png (1MB, 1355x969px) Image search: [Google]
PoisonTrail.png
1MB, 1355x969px
I like raiders and discussion about them.

What are some thoughts on unicorn raider types who are more proficient with magic, including spells of their own design or otherwise?

What role would they play within their group or clan?

Would these kinds of ponies be combatant types or would their abilities serve better as someone that serves the collective, like a doctor or a repairer or something along those lines.
>>
>>28760711
Thanks. Like I say, there was more, but those are three of the ones I remember most distinctly.
Oh, and now I remember this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSO6-AKKJwM
>>
>>28763026
I can imagine a unicorn raider trying to learn a spell that'll jam enemies guns, best used as an ambush spell.
Have the unicorn sit in cover somewhere, jam their targets guns pre-emptively, then once they're sure its successful, they send some kind of signal for the rest of their group to move out of cover and only then have to deal with anyone who uses melee, or so the plan goes.
>>
>>28761848
So what did he do with her then, or are you pulling a reverse Tofu and being upset about getting free unsolicited drawings?
>>
>>28763026
Funny enough, his is a bit related, if Alicorn Raiders is a thing, It's a thing right?

Story Update for "On Rust Red Shores"
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/347516/7/fallout-equestria-on-rust-red-shores/chapter-7---uncertain-future-part-3
>>
File: a32_0.jpg (33KB, 720x706px) Image search: [Google]
a32_0.jpg
33KB, 720x706px
>>28763999
Dice pls go
>>
>>28763999
For once, topical.
>>28764050
You can just click ignore on him you know.
>>
>>28764278
I'm more mad he got trips.
>>
>>28764050
May you eat corn on the cob using an electric drill.
>>
>>28763999
The only alicorn raiders I accept are the ones that are led by Gem Aside.
>>
>>28765286
>TFW no raider alicorn will force a steel ranger to worship her glorious flanks with gentle licking.
>>
>>28765296
anon that's stupid and it never happened in that story.
>>
>>28765353
Well the implication is somebody needs to write it and nymph has now abandoned even the reviews, so I can't very well ask him.
>>
File: Snoots Boops.png (840KB, 1024x891px) Image search: [Google]
Snoots Boops.png
840KB, 1024x891px
>>28765999
It was already written. Anon 15 and Eye Am visit ponified Arefu and stop a campaign of post unity alicorns from destroying a town that regularly sold it's children to Unity in order to reduce the number of mouths to be fed.
>>
>>28763999
Dice. Dice. Dice. Listen to me here. Scooch on closer. Closer. Wanna hear a secret?
Over advertising yourself will only get you hatred. You're well past that point. Trying to put your story into the topic of conversation at this point is utterly pointless, take it from me, I made that same mistake all too much myself.
The best thing you can do now is stop coming here altogether, unless you like to lurk and involve yourself with other conversations without involving "yourself", so to speak.
Seriously, I mean it. Unless you want someone to ultimately come and rip your story to shreds, to rip you to shreds, just to try and get you to fuck off and to kill any motivation you have for writing, I really, really recommend not trying to make a name for yourself.

You've got a choice to make, make it wisely.
>>
File: HotCherryonCherryAction.png (155KB, 887x671px) Image search: [Google]
HotCherryonCherryAction.png
155KB, 887x671px
>>28766286
>>28763999
Also you don't have Kip's charisma. Sooooo fuck off.
>>
>>28766322
<3 Riddles you fagget, never stop being a fagget.
>>
File: Cherry is the most gorgeous.png (50KB, 256x450px) Image search: [Google]
Cherry is the most gorgeous.png
50KB, 256x450px
Also, Riddles' post reminds me how beautiful Cherry is.
>>
>>28766330
Some day, I wish Riddles would put his dick in me, or better his steel cherry plushie. Only then will his pent up faggotry leave.
>>
>>28766359
No, you're wrong. What he needs is my dick inside of him.
It'll take some gentle convincing at the actual time, but ultimately, so long as it was loving and caring, he'd accept it.
>>
>>28766286
and yet all I hear is you trying to suck your own dick. Of which there is nothing wrong with it, but then you keep acting like a bunch of self righteous pricks about it, thinking like you have any real effect on me. If my story was as bad as you seem to think it is, It would have been ripped to shreds long before I posted the updates for it here. At this point I only post here to see your reaction to it, as I know your all bark, and whenever you do try to do something, it amounts to nothing more then screaming on a podcast that everyone is already given up on. So ya, keep acting like the moral superior, for that's all that it is, acting.

P.S. if yo really want to show me up, and prove how wrong I am, why don't you actually make some content for the community, you know, wright a story.
>>
>>28766928
I don't come to these threads properly any more. I just stop by every so often out of nostalgia and every time I see the same thing from you
>>
>>28766928
Don't you know how Republican this thread is?
The purpose of FOE is not to create content, but to destroy it. For every work we create, 10 more must be destroyed.
>>
>>28766928
Dice, Kip DID write a story. And he aggressively shilled it here just like you did.

http://www.fallout-equestria.com/story/143
>>
>>28766359
I don't think Riddles would enjoy stuffing his Steel Cherry plushie up somebody else's orifices.
>>
File: dice pls.png (228KB, 1065x627px) Image search: [Google]
dice pls.png
228KB, 1065x627px
>>28766928
>>
>>28767105
Holy shit. He wrote HOW MUCH?
>>
>>28767388
310k words

So yeah Dice your go to self-important insult doesn't apply to Kip. Fuck off.
>>
>>28767450
Not dice but yeah, I'll double your point on that. I knew Kip wrote, and wrote clop, but didn't really realise the extent of it
>>
File: 1457514837968.jpg (865KB, 608x1070px)
1457514837968.jpg
865KB, 608x1070px
>>28763999
>>28766928
Here you go.
>>
>>28767517
>>
>>28767541
How come you commission the same shitty artist every time? Couldn't you shell out more dosh for a better artist?
>>
>>28767517
You realize in the Commonwealth of Virginia, this counts as assault an threatening with a lethal weapon?

>>28767603
I doubt Nymph would actually be worth it anon, even at the price of a rented dick.
>>
>>28766928
LOL. Kip has wrote more clop stuff than either of your stories solo. And that's a much better read than your shit.
>>
>>28766928
You can present the material, but you can't make me give a single, solitary fuck about that material. You throwing a tantrum about us being vocal about not giving a fuck, and not wanting to give a fuck, is petulant.

What you are doing is the analogue for shitting in someone's cereal, then when you're called out over it, getting pissy and retaliating when people were saying "don't shit in my cereal." You're even going so far as to shove the shit-cereal in our faces and go "CONSUME MY SHIT THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND!"

And you keep fucking doing it, over and over and over again, and getting pissed over and over and over again. Not at yourself for even bothering, but at us for getting angry over you shitting in our cereal when all you have to do is not shit in our cereal. You appear petty, stupid, and one could even throw out the "definition of insanity" meme because you keep fucking doing it like you're somehow acquiring something or getting empowered by it besides trolling. Somehow, rather than a long and elaborate troll, I really want to think you're that kind of troll, but honestly you're only confirming you're that narcissistic and stupid.

Then you pull shit like this post, and make us momentarily wonder if you can get dumber. You still don't even realize that this may very well be the most elaborate mention of you any of us will perform, that is not simply "Fuck Off Dice."

You know in your heart the only reason you want us paying attention is not because your story is worth anything, but that even the negative attention may very well be the only confirmation it's worth anything even to you.

TL;DR
you do realize anyone replying is just trolling your stupid ass right?
>>
>>28767791
this tbqh famalam
>>
>>28767613
Well good thing I'm not from Virginia
>>
>>28767791

and yet, all I have to do is update, and you all get your feathers ruffled out of order. like others keep saying, If you don't respond, I don't. Yet ever so often my name gets dropped, hell one of you wined about me twice on a podcast.

so ya, I do realize some of you are trolling, it's just that your shit at it, and I find it funny.
>>
>Suddenly the circle jerk is interrupted.

I would like to apologize for not providing reviews as part of my promise. I am sorry.
Now as to why.

No One, Falling Snow, Somber, this about you.
Congratulation the three of you for successfully writing a book so far. You have each exceeded 100k words and arrived at excellent breaking points that a publisher would love to sell on.
Falling Snow, you have so far been my favorite read with Guise of Chaos. You have presented an excellent blend of action, intrigue, and building that I have not seen in any other fic.
You have not occupied your writing with busy body explanations in spite of the fact you had everything setup to do so with your amnesia start. You have instead populated the pages with a fairly rich environment and diverse cast that has been an ultimate pleasure to read. Congratulations!

No One, you have done well also. By stopping here just as Hired becomes a Mustang, your first plot has concluded. Hired has reached Dise and found employment, Serenity is safe, and everything has been a treat. While many times you have shirked and dodged an expanded plot, you have also presented valid reasons for this in character wise for Hired Gun. Though there have been elements that have been tiring, and none to original, you have still made something unique in this world, albeit in many places only barely. You have much room to improve, and an excellent way of getting there.

Somber, well let's be simple, people hate you. I however do not see that yet. Your fic is very definitely original, and posses a genuine spark of creativity. Your characters however are the root of your issues. Blackjack is flat, and ultimately I have not come to a reason to find her interesting or desirable. P21, Glory, Deus, these all are vastly more interesting characters even in their limited time. You have bogged yourself down trying to invent and reinvent exposition instead of simply having it be so. You need much improvement and to do more.
>>
>>28768027
You autistically sperging out and showing how much of a narcissist you are is far too entertaining to not try and trigger you just by sayin 'Dice pls'
>>
File: 7j331c64.png (305KB, 1425x1599px)
7j331c64.png
305KB, 1425x1599px
>>28768054
THANKS A LOT, ASS
>>
>>28768027
>posting again
>Not realizing whatever story you have is irrelevant at this point with how you have acted
>not realizing you have not and will not ever be appreciated on even a shithole like 4chan

you bump the thread I guess
>>
>>28768054
And now onto just why I have been absent. As said, you have each written a book, something that is no small feat in itself, much less to only be part of the way through your fics.
However, due to the fact I have been reading so much of your materials, I had simply burned out. None of you have at this point managed to secure a lead over the other, No One and Fallingsnow. You both have my attention with enjoyable cliff hanging ends.
Somber, you really have nothing to give direction in your story or reason for me to personally choose your next book. You do not have an overarching plot, EC 1010 having so solidly fallen into plot coupon you have ignored it beyond tenuous lines that it is still a goal. There is no existing reason or intrigue for it that ties into the rest of the book, and you rightfully botched the last quarter. Your trip into wangst and nonviolence comes in all too long after having revelled and rejoiced in bloodshed, with Blackjack not even having a consistent desire to uphold her new found values at this point, wishing to kill Deus and possibly U21 all while lamenting having killed slaver and raiders in self defense. You would need significant work in giving this turd a shine, all the more so as you have lost consistency within this own book.

>>28768079
You can have your circle jerk back now. Be insulting and vulgar, rip into each other like the clingy freaky virgin into blood play and bondage you all are.

Or you could actually breakdown Dice's fic and explain where he is wrong instead of acting like you have totally read the assignment.
>>
File: 1454031474698.png (168KB, 1773x2638px) Image search: [Google]
1454031474698.png
168KB, 1773x2638px
>>28768151
>mfw nymph don't recognize me or why i'm outraged
>>
File: 1456296274895.png (281KB, 870x861px)
1456296274895.png
281KB, 870x861px
>>28768190
He's shitposting for attention dude, what'd you expect?

I'd rather talk about Raiders.
>>
>>28768190
And this is a bad thing why?

[Spoiler]Who are you?[/spoiler]
>>
File: Truth Bomb.jpg (3MB, 5610x5610px) Image search: [Google]
Truth Bomb.jpg
3MB, 5610x5610px
>>28768151
*Nods*
>>
File: grumpstral.png (313KB, 1819x2872px) Image search: [Google]
grumpstral.png
313KB, 1819x2872px
>>28768230
That's Tofu! Writer of FO:E Outlaw.
>>
File: u8MkTQ6.png (323KB, 2337x3174px) Image search: [Google]
u8MkTQ6.png
323KB, 2337x3174px
>>28768287
>Writer
>>
>>28768307
Writes riveting re-tellings of redhorses!
>>
File: How FOE should have ended.png (455KB, 3535x2691px) Image search: [Google]
How FOE should have ended.png
455KB, 3535x2691px
`>>28768307
True! also vectors wonderful things!
>>
File: Travis.png (300KB, 1280x997px) Image search: [Google]
Travis.png
300KB, 1280x997px
How long is it since we last Travisposted?

Too long.
>>
What do you call the doctor of a clan of raiders/trials in foe?

Medicinemare? Bonesaw? Healer? Needleworker? I feel like there needs to be some generic, yet pony esque word for this.
>>
File: 1477251781681.png (285KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1477251781681.png
285KB, 700x700px
>>28768190
No, I know you, I just don't get the rage as I thought it just in response to my greentext.

>>28768222
Discussing content and giving reviews is shitposting now?
Then by all means I shall shit post.

>>28769086
Scar Stallion?
I don't really see them having a doctor in most situations. Life Bloom was the only one shown to have actual medical intrigue work, with Velvet learning from him her spells.
That is, the basic spells that were shown for stun and anesthetic were generic learnable spells, while the medical care seemed to be more of a drink a potion or be dead. Amputation requires a Zebra goop, and is about as far as you would reach before hitting dead before treatment starts.
Internal injuries are fixable by drinking a potion since they heal holes, rad chems fix rad diseases, and most addicts are unlikely to want to be clean in said groups. So I would posit that as per the original, said position would not exist, or would be replaced by a couple of unicorns doing some light work and mostly just telling their mates to stop crying and drink the potion.

Now expanded, nonstupid fucking healing potion of OPness, I would say that you would see such groups having several ponies doing the work, from being a chemist, to a surgeon, to a medic, on out to even dentistry hoof to hoof would see lots of damaged muzzles and need tooth work, Murky was a great case of this as even with potions he had a loose tooth that would come up frequently. So you would need several names for different jobs.
Like say:
Dentists being Muzzle Mules
Surgeon being Cutter stitchers
Apothecaries being Chem dealers so original

Medics being well, medics.
Quite obviously some shitty horrible ideas, so feel free to do better.
>>
>>28769329
>Cutter Stitcher
>Chem Dealer

Now if only you had said this first I wouldn't still think you're autistic for all the extra fluff you put in.

But here I have a second question in my pocket for you; what do you call a raider who sells groceries or acts as a general store of some kind?

Scavver Rats and Foragers?
>>
File: GranitexLucky Cuddles.png (335KB, 1549x593px) Image search: [Google]
GranitexLucky Cuddles.png
335KB, 1549x593px
sleepy bump
>>
File: Cherry with Prince SB.png (222KB, 900x913px) Image search: [Google]
Cherry with Prince SB.png
222KB, 900x913px
So, what makes a good character in YOUR mind? What do YOU like to see?
>>
>>28770102
How does calling somebody autistic for adding background and reasoning make it likely they will help you?
>>
>https://www.reddit.com/r/falloutequestria/comments/5a61gq/fallout_equestria_book_club_fourth_edition/?st=iuwsk4ff&sh=62498b68

lmaooooooooo
>>
Would the Twilight Society encourage incest as part of preserving the lineage?
>>
>>28772275
It should encourage it as part of creating entertaining gossip, that's a good enough reason already.
>>
>>28771841
Because its nymph. He never says anything outright.
>>
File: bukkake.jpg (588KB, 6666x6666px) Image search: [Google]
bukkake.jpg
588KB, 6666x6666px
MIMEZINGA
>>
>>28773672
wrote pink eyes, yes. correct, anon.
>>
>>28763999
>>28768151

Right what were my complaints the last time I covered one of Dice's stories, made my suggestions and saw no changes or improvements for over 10 chapters and thus loosing the will to read?

Bland environments, characters and new pony subspecies stuffed in and treated as regular ponies thus rendering their introduction moot(unless you read the sidestory to the sidestory which is dumb).

Right, read through a chapter and skimmed through the rest. You started to describe the color, texture and conditions of things in the environment, not well but its a start. Relatively consistent character power levels rather than murder machines that suddenly get depowered for plot convenience.

character strengths are way to high for the start of a story though and that be cause this is a sidestory to an earlier sidestory..... of course everyone is going to rip you to shreds, if FoE started form when Pip blew up the goddess it would be a bad story. Thing is I can enjoy reading the earlier chapters of FoE, your earlier stories are really bad, to the point where I loose interest very rapidly and have to force myself to continue, not a pleasant experience.
>>
>>28773805
You are asking everyone here to slog through an entire badly written story before anything makes sense for this one, of course we are going to rip into you, thats common sense.

You know what else shroud be common sense by now? For the most part, this place and fimiction have different tastes when it comes to FoE stories, with the Big and minor five being the exceptions, Stabletec R&D can be considered a plain bog standard Foe story, after that you started to cater for your fimfiction audience, which is fine there's no accounting for taste, I just stopped reading and went on my merry way.
I gave you reviews because as you said writing a complete story and paying your artists garners some good will. Which was quickly expended with you poor recent posts.

Dice, why are you here? You aren't writing stories that any of us will read, you have an audience with entirely different tastes elsewhere. If all you want is feedback why can't you make a post on fimfiction or reddit, you would get something a lot more constructive that what I or anyone else will give you here because they like your stuff, make a post comparing the changes you made to your wit hing between your first and recent story for feedback there or something.

Its not like posting here gets you any new readers either so why are you here? Am I missing anything? all of this should be obvious to you by now, which is what everyone is telling you when thay say Dice pls leave. You want a positive interaction with this place? Write something we like.
>>
>>28773672
I can't unhear it

>>28773755
You earned those dubs for being able to survive
>>
No One chapter 7

back, [img][/img]and

You should fix that.
>>
>>28773805
>>28773897
This desu senpai
>>
>>28772953
Anybody have an answer as to why? Like is he Puerto Rican or something? Raised by monks to learn kung fu?
>>
>>28775814
No, he's just a scruffy lookin jewrat with a somewhat nasally voice.
>>
>>28775980
Is he Jewish?
The only pic I saw of him had his face cut out by him.
>>
>>28776048
>only pic I saw of him had his face cut out by him.

I'm not even surprised.
>>
>>28776086
Not like any other than Kip have posted there's so I'd say seeing enough to call him Jew is better.
>>
>>
Fine, here is a pic of me, fap and enjoy.
I fucking hate pics of me at work. I can never get the shirts to not give me a pot belly.
>>
>>28776402
You look like Somber.
>>
>>28776436
Too clean to be nymph, no mutton chops or curly hair. He's complained several times he doesn't draw his OC since he can't make a curly mane.
>>
File: RainbowWaifu.png (235KB, 717x619px) Image search: [Google]
RainbowWaifu.png
235KB, 717x619px
unrelated.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/301900/11/fallout-equestria---make-love-not-war/somebody-to-love
>>
>>28776629
Is this going to be the happy happy peace zebra megaspell spot we talked about in here finally seeing a story?
>>
>>28776402
Please we all know Nymph is just Dileak using a penname for how much he loves Sapphire.
Same attention whoring, drama loving, desire to quit the thread...
>>
>>28776112
That doesn't even make sense.
>>
File: kkat.png (412KB, 718x981px) Image search: [Google]
kkat.png
412KB, 718x981px
>>28776462
>mutton chops
>>
File: Effervescent Dreams.jpg (540KB, 1074x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Effervescent Dreams.jpg
540KB, 1074x1200px
dreamin bump
>>
>>28776402
>working, ever
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: greek snoring.png (755KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
greek snoring.png
755KB, 1280x800px
>>
>>28778963
>not having money to get commisions done of your bat pony stallion bro
>>
>>
>>28780043
So what does Mach do when confronted with a locked door or terminal? Is he skilled enough to pick them, or does he resort to interesting alternative methods?
>>
File: kill me now.png (210KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
kill me now.png
210KB, 600x390px
>when the chapter's at 20k and you gotta add more
>>
>>28780081
While alone, he just doesn't. With pals he's got a brainy wrench horse to do it for him.
>>
>>28779564
We need many more gay bat stallions getting it on with dragonies.
>>
>>28780490
This brainy wrench pone, will we see more of het wearing Uggs and listening to Tailor Swift on her pipbuck as she laments how hard life is when you can never find a consistent supply of m6 bolts?
>>
>>28780886
She's not a cliche North Face jacket and yoga pants-wearing pumpkin spice latte-drinking white girl, anon.
>>
File: 1476475037670.png (140KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1476475037670.png
140KB, 1000x1414px
>>28780453
I'm looking forward to every word.
>>
>>28780920
How sad. So many fun jokes could have been made. Like stealing from the blacks and marrying the reds in an attempt to redeem them.
>>
>>28781080
I wouldn't be, it's gonna release tonight, but it won't be edited. I'm going to get it to my editor for revision.
>>
File: HTRjiRr.png (881KB, 1800x1250px) Image search: [Google]
HTRjiRr.png
881KB, 1800x1250px
This time the podcast is sure to not be as shit this time with Fuzzy on board!

Part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSnfe6wY87I

and Part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBIOUWnC7B8

There would be a soundcloud version, but they are being Jews and trying to steal my shekels, but I won't be goy'd so easily!

Artwork by the tireless FrecklesFanatic. Give him some love! http://frecklesfanatic.tumblr.com/post/152569826516/my-friend-fuzzy-got-to-be-on-the-foe-talk-podcast
>>
>>28781253
Don't worry about it, Im just glad to see you writing.
>>
File: YepThatsTheCrystalEmpire.jpg (76KB, 964x531px) Image search: [Google]
YepThatsTheCrystalEmpire.jpg
76KB, 964x531px
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gNsnO09qw_BGVaLatXUkDdlGLpE7jP3tSlIXBGBXu9M/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>28781979
as a side note, I have submitted it to my editor. If you can forgive some shit like formatting, I'll be going through this, tidying it up, adding or removing bits, and sealing up what I consider plot holes.

plz no bully
>>
>>28781996
Needs more undersea changeling and sharkpony action. I want bubbles.
>>
What sort of table sport games do ponies play in a stable?
I could see unicorns do anything with cheater magic.
But other than table tennis what do pegasi play?
WHat can earth ponies play other than worst pony type?
>>
>>28782415
Stable tennis.
>>
I want Hired Gun to feature in another review, but I'm not sure after that talk earlier if you guys want more or not.
>>
>>28781336
I'm enjoying this enough to take notes. Good ep.
>>
>>28776288
>little blue bow tied to Scotch's dock
Didn't notice that till now but I'm not surprised. Now that daddy's gone she's free to be even more of a whore.
>>
File: incendia.png (3MB, 2700x2700px)
incendia.png
3MB, 2700x2700px
Melodic horse noise bump
>>
>>28784546
She also was getting raped by the unicorn next to her every day.

Thank god Somber's hard drive died and saved us from this shit.
>>
>>28785884
The Lord works in mysterious ways.
>>
File: 1475616011238.png (30KB, 379x616px) Image search: [Google]
1475616011238.png
30KB, 379x616px
Why is she so perfect?
>>
>>28786577
Well she WAS perfect, until I saw this picture.
>>
>>28786940
Why is that?
>>
>>28787073
Have you noticed the poorly traced style?
>>
>>28787386
It looks like somebody did it on a G3 is all I can say. Pixely lines instead of curves, tone hair instead of a gadient, shadow that is just a darker color of the rest made by cutting a line and filling the other side.
WHat else am I supposed to look for?
>>
No One, is it purposeful in Heores for Hired gun's speech to have random stops and new words? Like is it short hand for grunting or just she is a stupid pony that has difficulty putting words together? Looks a lot like you typed it out on a mobile and it kept doing the shitty format change from tapping backspace.
>>
>>28787520
Not him but yes, absolutely. In fact that's one of my favorite things about her, the cadence of her speech is extremely recognizable and fits into her character like a glove.
>>
>>28787073
shes dead
>>
>>28789240
Speaking of dead, what's going on /foe/? Are you unsure of what to post to add to or create discussion? Or perhaps like me you're waiting for a chance to break through your writers block and create something worthy of discussion?

Well take it from Fuzzy himself, it's gonna suck some fat cocktail but the only way to beat that block is to force yourself to write something.

I'll be taking a cracked at it again tonight infact.
>>
>>28789406
Nymph just isn't posting again until enough people tell him to keep reviewing. I blame Tofu for calling him inconsiderate.
>>
>>28790091
Nymph is trash by nature. He can keep his reviews to fimfiction.net for all I care. The only one I could possibly imagine getting something useful out of his reviews are the authors themselves because I sure ain't trusting his opinion on anything for my reading.
>>
>>28790403
No fuck you, I like reading them you fucking autist.
>>
>>28782718
Underrated
>>
>>28790571
Slow down there bud, gettin a little defensive there bud.
>>
>>28791542
I thought it was funny too but I didn't know what to respond with.
>>
>>28791545
Its Nymph following the example of Dice Warrick and trying to fake having an audience.
>>
File: littlepip.png (146KB, 800x904px) Image search: [Google]
littlepip.png
146KB, 800x904px
Guys, I don't come here very often, but there's a lot of hate on various people. To be honest, I don't know what they're horse-famous for (unless they've written a story, but I digress), but treating them like crap is a good way to make content never happen ever.

If I were a new writer thinking about giving a story a go, I would really have to consider if it was a good idea considering the immense hatred being thrown around.

What happened to love, harmony, and nuclear horses?
>>
Say, remember that discussion of a pacification megaspell? Let's say that one was developed that it pacifies all but Zebrician military forces; would a group looking to reverse engineer it to affect all but their own members and cover vast areas of the wasteland in such effects to bring about order of their kind be an interesting motivation for an antagonistic group?
>>
File: 1463527983866.png (123KB, 830x943px) Image search: [Google]
1463527983866.png
123KB, 830x943px
>>28791582
The only love we ever felt was for our waifus. I blame the lack of updates from Loafu or Ham. No new waifus means we're at each other throats.
>>
File: Beating you back to Health.gif (106KB, 360x344px) Image search: [Google]
Beating you back to Health.gif
106KB, 360x344px
>>28791582
>What happened to love, harmony, and nuclear horses?

We beat it to death and fucked it.
>>
File: 1472919146076.png (134KB, 390x359px) Image search: [Google]
1472919146076.png
134KB, 390x359px
>>28781336
>Fuzzy sounds almost exactly like Scott Manley from youtube

Why do all intelligent scotts sound alike?
>>
File: Come to bed Red Eye....png (1MB, 1200x845px) Image search: [Google]
Come to bed Red Eye....png
1MB, 1200x845px
late night shenanigans bump
>>
File: damn brats.png (461KB, 812x958px)
damn brats.png
461KB, 812x958px
Best unicorn?
>>
File: rdLpDTs.png (251KB, 1721x1866px) Image search: [Google]
rdLpDTs.png
251KB, 1721x1866px
>>28791582
Nymph is a manipulating serial autist. I don't even mind Dice Darwick, but Nymph can fuck off. Get a well paying job and a wife and fucking leave.

The problem this thread have is that it is stale. It's a general (ree) about a book that finished half a decade ago and has been talked to death. We have a great library of stories, but the massive amount of choice we have creates so many paths, we rarely find common ground and can't relate, can't share subjects. With no story to talk about, we fabricate content for the sake of bumps. Pumping radaway directly into our blood as we sit in a pool of radioactive waste.

While Project Horizons was still going, we always had a subject to fall back to. But now we need to find the next big slightly controversial thing to make us run our mouths naturally. MN7 is simply too good, not much is talked about it despite its large following because we want everyone to give it a go spoilerless, I assume. I have no idea what that'd be, point is people should get off their asses shitposting and start reading more. If you find a story you like, recommend it. Advertise it. Draw fanart, bring up points and subjects the story touches at and get more people interested.

For writers I recommend you get creative with getting your story out there. As for new writers, I recommend keeping your chapters short and meaningful. Most people here doesn't seem to have a lot of time on their hands anymore.

As for myself, I never bump this place. In my opinion it should've died, finally getting rest, with the end of Project Horizons. But I admire (if only a little) your stubbornness to survive. I can only assume it's a post-apocalyptic thing. Hope just never die.
>>
>>28793259
alright, I'll bite despite i'm asking the guy thinking the thread should die.

what's "getting creative" to you?
>>
>>28791582
>What happened to love, harmony, and nuclear horses?
Turns out they sucked.
>>
>>28793666
Well satan, being creative would be doing something different. Something that makes you stand out or just makes you noticeable. I don't doubt Treasure Hunting had a major influx of readers as a result of marking itself on the map with an ask blog, for example. That's a commitment that'd take quite a bit of your time though that could be used for writing, so choose wisely what you sink your time into and how much impact it'll have.

But by creative I don't mean create stuff through other mediums relating to the story as well, what I mean is investing some lifepoints on experimental and potentially interesting stuff. One thing I could think of that could certainly give you attention is creating an ad and putting it at the bottom of the board and other pony sites. It's actually quite cheap and at least I would find it kinda funny and eye catching.

But overall creative is being creative. How you choose to be creative at getting your story out there is up to you.
>>
>>28793752
One of the things I was intending to do was toss in a significant picture per chapter, as the MC is a photographer and it's rather significant to the storyline. However, like you said, drawing that kind of stuff takes up too much time that could be dedicated to writing. Not that I have room to talk on this particular scenario.

My main option for now is to whore out, it seems.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1mq3uB9EZfq
>>
>>28793259
Wasn't that the whole reason Nymphanon was doing the reviews in the first place? Attempting to give us a unified start for discussion on the fics?
>>
>>28794007
The problem is that 80% of the thread can't understand what he's talking about so it's basically just occasional walls of text that bump the thread. It isn't the idea that's bad, or even necessarily the execution that's bad, just that it's nymph and he still hasn't learned proper English syntax after all these years.
>>
>>28794123
Seems understandable to me, aside from references to pop culture I need to baidu.
>>
>>28793259
I agree on the writing part, it's also a bit draining to get longer chapters out, and much harder to get them out at a regular pace. my current story is kept short so that it's easier on me, the readers, and that I can get finished with it sooner then later. My first story was made with the idea that it was not going to be some long epic, but a starting point for other story's. because of that, I had it done in under a year, and got onto the next one I wanted to do. Sadly my third story ended up far bigger then I planned to, but I love it still. But I at least had two storys and a one shot under my belt with it.

As for Advertising your story, this place is a shithole, if one person here has a grudge agenst you, they will come at you like they are on a crusade, and trust me, it can get real petty. Sadly theirs not too many places to put of an Fo:E story, do to it being a real nich fandom.
>>
>>28794158
I love and kindly stay you bastard.
>>
>>28794171
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDiJhqhYuog
That's Dice, you goddamn fool.
>>
>>28794158
Dice pls go
>>
>>28794181
See
>>28793259
We keep Dice and expel Nymph.
>>
>>28794200
I'm of the opposite opinion, so no. I like Nymph. Dice drives me up the fucking wall.
>>
>>28794205
We should vote on who should leave the thread.
>>
>>28794210
Dice and anyone who wants him to stay, for starters.
>>
As someone who only sticks his head in on occasion, I don't entirely know the difference between the two.
>>
I don't mind either of them. They both seem very nice.
>>
>>28794226
>>28794227
This reeks of samefag but I'll bite.

Dice = Constantly shilling faggot that won't take a hint despite everyone telling him we don't give a shit about his story. Is for some reason way harder to run off than Kip was back in the day.

Nymph = An anon prone to whimsical descriptions that piss off serial autists in the thread that need everything stated to them plainly.
>>
File: ss (2016-11-02 at 12.23.51).png (3KB, 238x56px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-11-02 at 12.23.51).png
3KB, 238x56px
>>28794238
Nope sorry friendo
>>
>>28794238
>An anon prone to whimsical descriptions that piss off serial autists in the thread that need everything stated to them plainly.

I find it interesting that because of this, and because he applied it to different fics people adore here, he got shit on for generating content.
>>
>>28794238
Are either of them the guy who posts chapter-by-chapter reviews in which he complains about how fics introduce new things or violate his headcanons?
>>
>>28794238
for the most part, it's called having a thick skin. Anywho, most of the time I just drop in to let everyone know that m story has updated. I would like to carry a thoughtful conversation, but most I get is people yelling about how shit I am, and how they would like to rape my characters.

I have learned to enjoy the stupidity, it's what keeps me coming back here.
>>
>>28794268
Dice doesn't read any other fics because he's a selfish piece of trash, so.
>>
>>28794282
>I would like to carry a thoughtful conversation,
About YOUR OWN SHIT ONLY. Maybe if you weren't such a self absorbed piece of garbage and you actually read other fics the thread likes to discuss them with us, we'd actually consider doing the same for you.

But no, you think everyone should just read your story and tell you what they think.
>>
>>28794282
you should grab a tripcode so we know you're around, that way we can know it's you and not some shithead anon making you look like an asshat
>>
>>28794308
This is a terrible idea. His name, just like nymph, is already tainted. All it'd do is remind people there's an asshat around. Which he has already proven to be at several occasions with no one debunking it.
>>
>>28794210
http://www.strawpoll.me/11559111
>>
>>28794290
This IMO. Give a little, get a little famalam.
>>
>>28794282
>>28794290
This Dice, like actually examine the order of events since you came here:

You posted Orthus here. Some people read it and most agreed they did not like it and it had issues. Rather than engage the people who took the time to write out their thoughts and figure out if there's anything you could learn from the critique, you just keep posting the fic and trying to bring it up in every discussion that is vaguely related to some concept in the story. That's annoying, and predictable, so people call you out or pretend to call you out in jest. You throw a hissy fit and this leads to you slowly becoming a laughing stock.

Now you're posting updates for a story that is a DIRECT SEQUEL to another one you haven't even said a single thing about or even shilled. Why the hell should we care about a story that is a direct sequel, none of us are going to know what the hell is going on in the story we just pick it up.

And to top it all off you act high and mighty and say people should 'contribute to the community, like I have' before they have the right to make fun or criticize you.

You have to face the fact that the reason the thread hates you is because you yourself acted like a huge asshole. Not for any other reason. No one hated Kip as much because even though he's highly autistic and did the same exact thing you're doing right now, he had a likable personality and actually engaged with the thread.

Until you can accept that I'm still going to call you a faggot
>>
>>28794334
5 for nymph and 0 for Dane, that's too bad.
>>
>>28794402
Right, take our most recent group of authors for example, Relentless Tofu and Doctor Ham.

They all read each other's stories and they discuss things here in the thread with us when they update. They didn't all barge in here and start linking to their fics in hopes they could get some cheap views like you did, Dice.

Be like them. Read other stories and engage with their authors and readers in a meaningful way. Discuss more than your own shit. Stop being such a selfish prick.
>>
>>28794427
Heh, you know who he reminds me of? Lex/Appletart/Crystal Eclair/whatever the fuck.

Jams his shit down everyone's throat and when people don't bite he's the first one to scream "hater".
>>
>>28794334
>You must select an option
Wtf is this shit
>>
>>28794415
At least it will get rid of nymph.
>>
>>28794458
You're retarded. The poll is for who should STAY.
>>
>>28794415
A strawpoll is retarded in the first place. Does anyone really think Nymph of all people is beyond changing IP's and using proxy? Even then if the poll was about who should leave rather than stay he has no reason to give a shit about a strawpoll. This whole discussion is absolutely retarded.

If you want somebody to stay, treat 'em good.

If you want somebody to go away state your dislike.

After that, in both cases, you can only hope for the best.
>>
>>28794501
You're right. Nymph is just samefagging to try and not look shit. I stand with Dice. Nymph can die in a tire fire.
>>
File: Ch2sOMtVAAA80wA.jpg (104KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ch2sOMtVAAA80wA.jpg
104KB, 600x800px
>>28794282
Alright Dice, this is a honest question from someone who has never responded to any of your posts until now, because I didn't see the point in jumping on the "get the fuck out" wagon.

>I would like to carry a thoughtful conversation
Do you?
The first post that you made in this thread (>>28763999) was about your own story, even though it's been said many times that you should stop doing so, because spamming your content is not the way to start discussion around it.
The very next post (>>28766928) was directly mocking the people in this thread.

Is this the way to go if you want to carry a thoughtful conversation?

Here's something you could try:
Post without an image, don't mention your story, and see if people react to you the same way.
>>
>>28794551
It's literally impossible for him, anon. He only cares about himself, which should be evident by his refusal to read any other stories while expecting everyone to read his.

And also his refusal to acknowledge these accusations ever since he posted in thread one.
>>
>>28794158
Have you considered that its less of a grudge and more of your earlier stories have problems?

Consider how many people here were introduced to your body of work, any who bothered started with Dance Of the Orthus skipping R&D and Waters, sure its not one long epic but none of the later stories can stand on their own, you need to read the previous story to not be horrible lost, this combined with the fact that up until the first half of Orthus, your writing suffers from problems even on a technical standpoint.

A lot the technical problems have been improved upon by Rust Red Shores, however any new readers still need to go back and read Chumming Waters where the main character development happened, otherwise the story reads well enough but is bland and forgettable. On top of that they would need to go over R&D otherwise reading through Waters is jarring.

All of this is setting up a giant barrier for newer readers to get into your stories, to read what could be a decent story but having to cover the previous ones that get progressively worse is a giant turn off.

Clearly you have spent time world and character building, if you still want to build upon what you have rather than starting fresh then i suggest, for the next story, spending at least chapter covering everything in previous stories that a new reader would need to know for everything to make sense. Have the first character they read about be one of the base 3 pony races that they would be familiar with to get them comfortable with your world then switch to a weird pony hybrid 3-5 chapters in if you absolutely have to.
Your environments are getting better, your characters are still comparatively weak, have them do more memorable actions and add on fewer weird body features and see how that goes.
>>
>>28794551
right, right, I see your point. It's not like I have never posted without an image, but ya, I don't have to always ruffle them up. Though it's is hard to find a way to get into a conversation when the only thing they are talking about is something vulgar at the time. I do try at some points, but it rarely goes anywhere.
>>28794572

a good example of why I do have a problem with the people here, as they keep amusing things about me, and what I have and have not done, or do. Personal it dose not bother me all that much, but I do find it annoying. Mostly because I have never read as much as I ever have before when I started Fo:E. same for the writing, as I use to outright avoid it do to my dyslexia. So it's the only thing that gets a bit under my skin, as it dose feel like slander for the most part.

>>28794605
The "grudge" I mention is in referral to someone who keeps dropping hints to where I work, and what I look like IRL. The big hint was about me not taking a $2 bill, which only happened once, so I figer it is that guy that is holding a grudge agenst me. He probably knows who I am because of the guy to told me to come here, as he was a customer. the two are probably friends, or at leas know each other.

As for my story's, some of the people doing the review on reddit have said similar thing, like the characters need more banter and the such. It's something I did a little in Rust, and dose feel more natural. It's also why I put Orthrus on hold, let things clear up first, have people catch up, and finally get some proper feedback.

Feedback is probably the one thing I want the most, and to be fare, the small amount of feedback here did help me out later, and flush out some ideas, ans concepts I had been letting slide.
>>
>>28794691
>The "grudge" I mention is in referral to someone who keeps dropping hints to where I work, and what I look like IRL. The big hint was about me not taking a $2 bill, which only happened once, so I figer it is that guy that is holding a grudge agenst me. He probably knows who I am because of the guy to told me to come here, as he was a customer. the two are probably friends, or at leas know each other.

This sounds like hilarious paranoid nonsense. Then again, we do have at least one person who insists on hitting below the belt and using real world information about people the thread doesn't like at every possible opportunity.
>>
>>28794691
>So it's the only thing that gets a bit under my skin, as it dose feel like slander for the most part.
Oh? So which fics have you read, tough guy? Big 5 don't count. So if all you've read is the original and any/all of PH, Heroes, Pink Eyes or MN7 then sit the fuck down and shut up.
>>
>>28794720
I have read the big five. Better Days, Frozen Contrails, Duck and Cover!, Changelings, Love and Lollipops, Occupational Hazards, The ABCs of Fallout: Equestria - H is for Heresy, Merchants of Hope, Monsters, The Long Winter, Silver Nocturne, The Trial of Fluttershy Flutters, False Dawn, Keep Talking, Space Captain Andromeda, Ponyville Public Access, Memories, Empty Quiver, Make Love Not War, Unscrewed Audio Files.
>>
>>28794711
Who is that?
>>
>>28794829
>not Frozen Skies
>not Outlaw
>not Wasteland Economics
So apart from Duck and Cover, only garbage. Well, at least you haven't read Broken Steel or any of its ilk. I'll give you that much.
>>
>>28794857
Nymph read Broken Steel, he can leave.
>>
>>28794711
>Then again, we do have at least one person who insists on hitting below the belt and using real world information about people the thread doesn't like
You mean Nymph? He does that with people anons here are completely indifferent about or outright like, not just disliked people. If he can make a reference to an artist or a writer for no other reason than to boast his collection and knowledge he does it regardless if it's appropriate and have done so accompanied with irl photos and information in the past. He doesn't do it all the time, no, but he has done it on several occasions and it has put an extremely sour taste in my mouth.

If he or an anon tells you otherwise there is no reason to believe him. He has manipulated and lied in the past about his presence, like the time where he supposedly "left the thread" where whiteknight anons out of nowhere kept complaining about his absence at every subject. All as he sat completely available at the IRC channel smuggly commenting on the things discussed in the thread. He puts on a mask of well-meaning and maybe he does mean well to a degree, but he still has no moral compass or respect for other people whenever he thinks he can get away with it.
>>
File: beer horse.png (370KB, 791x688px)
beer horse.png
370KB, 791x688px
>>28794889
I think there's a difference between reading and shilling for a shit fic and reading a shit fic and acknowledging it's garbage
>>
>>28794857
and this is why I don't respond to demands most of the time. As the answer is almost always; I'm wrong, I'm shit, and I should leave.
>>
>>28794899
So then that makes you mymph. You're making overly long posts with purple prose, remembering events the rest of us have moved past, and trying to bad mouth him to inspire pity. Get out and leave, your straw poll is lies.
>>
>>28794943
Or instead of feeling sorry for yourself you could take that as a recommendation and give those three stories a shot.

Best case, you gain three more stories to follow and you can discuss them in here with us. Worst case, you don't like them. It's not like you have to read up to the end.
>>
File: AtomIsVeryClose.jpg (223KB, 800x390px) Image search: [Google]
AtomIsVeryClose.jpg
223KB, 800x390px
>>28794857
>So apart from Duck and Cover, only garbage.
Does this mean the other story of mine on that list is garbage?
>>
>>28794953
There's anons here who have missed those events and those events shouldn't be forgotten. I'm the same guy who said the strawpoll was retarded and voting people out is retarded. My post is as long as it needs to be to get the point across and the purple prose is what, "smuggly"? Would it feel better for you if I left it out? Do you consider it inaccurate?

Go fuck off with your shitty "you're the fag" war, we've had enough of those fabricated for drama already.
>>
>>28794992
I didn't see it Hoers, shush.
>>
>>28795003
>Nymph using copy pasta to avoid showing he is a belarusian whore posting on a mongolian whorse board.

You ever consider you're the reason people are upset with you, and not the stories you review?
>>
File: Atom-Demands-Cuddles.png (188KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Atom-Demands-Cuddles.png
188KB, 1366x768px
>>28795006
it k
>>
>>28795003
>voting people out is retarded
It's not like we have the ability to actually get them to stop posting or anything.
>>
>>28795049
You underestimate how autistic nymph is. When is the last time he traced someone else's work or plagarised a story on here? Even now he stopped reviewing because Tofu told him to, or so he thinks.
>>
>>28795075
Don't bring me into this, I didn't tell anyone to do/not do shit.
>>
>>28795085
He seems to think so here.
>>28769329
>>
>>28795131
I don't see it.
>>
>>28795166
He apologizes, then asks permission to continue here
>>28782965
He did this before when he felt he offended the thread.
>>
FUCK OFF KIP. STOP SHITPOSTING ELSEWHERE. I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS.
FUCK OFF.
>>
File: stabletec_by_vexx3-d5i4nu6.png (868KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
stabletec_by_vexx3-d5i4nu6.png
868KB, 1024x640px
Hey guys, I just wanted to stop by and do a little shilling on behalf of one of my writers, James Vermont, who wrote for that FOE Channel, Stable-Tec.

Himself, SkyBolt, and some other guy were nominated for best writing of a fan/adaptation production by Audio Verse Awards.

Here is a video I scraped together in 2 hours like the degenerate I am explaining it: https://youtu.be/PhAJwISaGC0

Excuse my faggyness if I step on nay toes here. Just thought maybe some of you followed Stable-Tec.

Thanks for your time gentlemen.
>>
>>28795432
We hate content, go away.
>>
>>28795432

Awesome.

And dude no worries, i love Stable Tec stuff, especially that Violin 16 minute music video, that was fucking awesome.

I wish people would talk more about FOE related Music and videos, cause theres a lot
>>
>>28795548

Fuck you
>>
>>28795432
STS doesn't deserve any kind of award.

The only "writing" they did was copy Kkats fanfic into a script form and add a pointless daughter character for strawberry lemonade. That's not good writing thats just fucking pointless.

As for their animation, the whole project is badly organised, understaffed and in 2 years the best they have delivered were a few shitty shorts with bad voice acting and a messy as fuck animatic of the first episode, that only proves even further that they are doomed to fail.

I appreciate the effort and the sentiment behind it, but in the end STS's final product will be mediocre at best and won't make it past the first episode.

You want a good FOE animated series? Pay Hoers or Argodaemon 20k and give them the same amount of time STS has had. Oh and get some VA's who can actually be called Voice Actors instead of the god awful bunch of shitty-mic'ed wannabes STS have at the moment.

Oh and get rid of that faggot Skybolt, anyone with a pony creator OC is automatically a pleb. He can't even sing or VA very well and seems to be the only male VA they have, besides the faggot who tried to do a Calamity voice and failed miserably, I wonder why?
>>
>>28796124
>oh and
Who pissed in your vodka nymph? We hate you, and hating others doesn't make you cool. It just makes you even more of an asshole.
>>
>>28796222
That post was way too coherent to be nymph anon, besides which it's not an uncommon sentiment. STS's work and teams were a bit of a mess.
>>
File: atom-rubs.png (161KB, 800x536px) Image search: [Google]
atom-rubs.png
161KB, 800x536px
>>28795019
>>
>>28796124
>You want a good FOE animated series? Pay Hoers or Argodaemon 20k and give them the same amount of time STS has had. Oh and get some VA's who can actually be called Voice Actors instead of the god awful bunch of shitty-mic'ed wannabes STS have at the moment.

Just a couple of notes here:
1. A budget of 20k for even one year is a bit of a joke (you're paying an animator the same as a janitor? really?)
2. An adaptation that's produced in two years or less is going to contain savage, savage cuts. Working at my fastest I'd be able to produce about 80 minutes of animation over two years, with no breaks or time allotted for working with VAs. Imagine how the story might look if it were to be adapted to a movie. That's what you'd be getting.
>>
>>28796302
You're right. Nymph is probably off violating himself somewhetre and will return swearing he was doing an NSA mission for realzies.
>>
File: foe the movie.webm (3MB, 1098x928px) Image search: [Google]
foe the movie.webm
3MB, 1098x928px
>>28796124
20k pls and I'll make a high quality foe series
>>
>>28796750
Neuro pls you are a loaf.
>>
File: Muh OC.png (159KB, 871x692px) Image search: [Google]
Muh OC.png
159KB, 871x692px
>>28796771
>>
>>28796627
Sorry if my numbers were off, my point was simply that they could do a better job given the means and time.
>>
>>28796857
now ship the neuroloaf and the tofuloaf
>>
>>28796935
Ham Sandwich is still best ship.
>>
>content
Your not faking it. This thread is dead and pretending to be a loaf of bread doesn't hide it.
>>
File: Advanced bread shipping.png (151KB, 1095x632px) Image search: [Google]
Advanced bread shipping.png
151KB, 1095x632px
>>28796935
PLS
>>
>>28796993
WOW THAT'S LEWD
>>
>>28796678
Nymph is a very sexually frustrated secret agent pegaburd.
>>
>>28796993
God damn it neuro, you slay me every time.
>>
>>28797159
That could actually be true. Except for the birb part maybe.
>>
>>28798304
Well he says he is a pegasus OC and a griffon depending on who asks. Though he made a pegasus the last time he was offering time on his FDM.
>>
>>28796124
The reward is for their audio, not the (admittedly mediocre, sorry my dude) animation. And you have to admit the songs they put out are pretty fucking lit.

http://thebalefiresymphony.bandcamp.com/
>>
>>28794334
You can't select both. Why?
>>
File: 1469728122994.jpg (122KB, 964x865px) Image search: [Google]
1469728122994.jpg
122KB, 964x865px
>>28796750
Saved and await the finished project
>>
File: 1430255243004.jpg (9KB, 205x205px) Image search: [Google]
1430255243004.jpg
9KB, 205x205px
>>28796124
It's for Terminal Secrets audio drama man. Has nothing to do with a shitty animation. Their writers are good. But to be fair their nomination isn't in the field of Original Production, rather Fan/Adaptation Production.

Did you honestly even watch either of the videos posted or do you just get triggered at even the mention of STS?

:^)
>>
>>28794105

Nice. I like it.
>>
File: 13241654641.jpg (20KB, 590x421px) Image search: [Google]
13241654641.jpg
20KB, 590x421px
>>28796124
>20k to fund an entire animated production.
If I were a real producer I would laugh in your face and shit in your coffee.
>>
File: 1477617752129.jpg (61KB, 702x562px) Image search: [Google]
1477617752129.jpg
61KB, 702x562px
>>28794105
how come PH gets so much amazing artwork?
>>
>>28798981
Feedback loop.

It was there early. Lots of people read it, because there was little competition at the time. It started pretty okay, so people discussed it and made art of it. And whenever someone new joined up, they read FoE, then 'what next?' was almost always answered with PH because you basically needed to read it to stay relevant.

More readers > More discussion > More art. All those things encourage more readers, to try and find out who the character is and to be able to join those discussions without being spoiled. So more readers = more discussion = more art = more readers = etc.
>>
>>28798981
>>28799019

Think of it like art of the show.

If you draw a canon horse, you get lots of views.
If you draw a fan's OC, no one gives a shit.

If you draw art of a show in general, you tend to get more views than if you draw your original characters and stories and whatnot. So if you want to get known, unless you're super lucky... which would you draw?
>>
File: ukelele.jpg (20KB, 600x378px) Image search: [Google]
ukelele.jpg
20KB, 600x378px
>>28799019
>>28799028
okay, sure, but the original story doesn't have anywhere near the kind of art that >>28794105
has. The original was popular, and the original was first, so I can't see these explanations working.
>>
>>28799101
Good point. I have no explanation.
>>
File: stitch.jpg (115KB, 1330x748px) Image search: [Google]
stitch.jpg
115KB, 1330x748px
>>28799101
I remember what I read of PH did have, if nothing else, the ability to generate more impressive visuals in my head compared to FOE.

Maybe Somber's writing technique just appeals to artists more?
>>
>>28799128
Or he's really good at turning anime into words.

Anime is drawn to begin with.
>>
File: Fullsize Sad Peggysus.png (2MB, 2227x2102px) Image search: [Google]
Fullsize Sad Peggysus.png
2MB, 2227x2102px
>>
>>28798931
May I direct you to

>>28796933
>>
>>28799128
One major aspect might be that the visuals of Project Horizons allow a lot more room for interpretation, since they aren't all either from MLP:FiM or the Fallout games.
>>
>>28799128
I'm thinking a few things:

>FoE's aesthetic is basically just Fallout 3's shitty one. Not much to really write home about. Meanwhile, PH's Hoof is at least a lot more visually interesting.
>Most artists seem to have only read 1-16 or 33+ ish due to a lot of key factors and common trends in their art. Or they may not have even read it at all:
>Blackjack being drunk or seen around Whiskey. She pretty much never got drunk past 1-16. In fact, when she turned into a Cyberpony it was said she could no longer get drunk because she couldn't metabolize alcohol. Though if you just saw the art, you'd think that was a defining characteristic of hers (Though indeed, her moments of drunken brilliance were the sole good scenes in the entire story)
>In art she's usually drawn to be really flirty, happy go lucky, and smug. Anyone who has read PH knows BJ pretty much never acts like this and would be too busy crying about everything.
>Glory having long hair even though: She started the story with a fucking buzz cut and not enough time has passed for her mane to grow out that that long. And she spent pretty much 2/3rds of the Story as Rainbow Dash and only very very few artists actually draw her as RD. Hell, there's literally only like 4 images of her as RD.
>P-21 is almost never seen with his hat, even though he wore it for the whole story like Calamity.
>Most of the artists who actually get these details right tend to be less quality:
https://derpibooru.org/294513
https://derpibooru.org/1176103
https://derpibooru.org/1188506

Thus we can conclude that the real reason PH has so much art is because well...it has so much art. It's a bandwagon. Artists see the art that is very appealing and almost completely divorced from the story itself, they like it, and so they draw Blackjack. Doesn't matter how far they actually read into PH or not.
>>
>>28800409
>nymph will no longer battle Sombra for autist lord and save me the trouble of reading PH.
Why do you hate content so much Riddles?
>>
File: 1434691544855.png (312KB, 472x525px)
1434691544855.png
312KB, 472x525px
>>28800409
In addition, on the FoE side people tend to get the details about Pip's individual scars and wounds more accurately such as the melted Pipbuck and Calamity/Volvo's designs. Of course, Pip's design was pretty much made and decided upon by artists since Kkat did some weird shit about not describing her looks beyond smol but I digress.

I think the truth about why so there's still a handful of people who still like PH is because some of them may have deluded themselves into thinking it's still like the good parts of 1-16. That Blackjack was still a fun character even she actually was really fucking boring most of the time and only got worse as she entered maximum angst. There's pretty much no art out there of the Legate. None. Not a single picture. Not even one from a turbo autist. And he's basically the final boss if you don't count the star eater.

In fact, there's pretty much no art whatsoever of later PH. None of the characters that popped up, nothing about BJ's """"Epic"""" fight with the Star Eater. Nothing. Pretty much the only guy in existence who drew late-PH art is Vector-Brony. This shows that most of the high-quality artists actually aren't die hard fans of PH and once again proves that PH really did lose most of it's readers after 33.

I know this can happen because it's a phenomenon that I noticed right here on /mlp/ with a certain CYOA.

To summarize it: Basically, the players had a completely different interpretation and idea of who the MC was from the QM. They drew art of her acting this way, talked about her acting this way, but in the quest the QM actually wrote her in a completely different way, with a completely different personality. The Players never realized they had no control over the MC (who they technically created, so it was the QM being a railroading asshat) until they did a Flashback sequence and the QM tried to force the MC to take an action the players though the MC would never do.

>>28800440
wot
>>
>>28800440
Barkin up the wrong tree there pal
>>
>>28800409
>>28800471
Also, to be fair, it's kinda hard to get a good picture of what late-game PH even looks like.

I, for one, never imagine the stories in show-style animation when I'm reading. It's this really weird blend of elements. For instance, I found myself picturing Sanguine as the threeway love child of Freddy from Nightmare on Elm Street, Cave Johnson from portal (or at least the voice), and Charon from Fallout 3. I'm not an artist, but I really have no idea how I would describe the specifics that I have in my head or write them down.

How are you doing to draw fan art of the star eater when seems to be basically a rock with flashing lights on the sides? Or shit, even alicorn Blackjack. The only artwork I've seen of her that way is... well, look it up. It's just a lot to take in.
>>
>>28800802
I totally meant to spoiler the image..!

The Lunar variation is just as weird too.

Come to think of it, they usually forget the fingers on the alicorn version too. That's what I mean by it's just complicated to draw fan art.
>>
>>28800802
Somber spent literally 3 pages just describing Super Cybernetic Jesus Blackjack, so that's plenty enough information for artists to use for drawings.
>>
File: 1469716727676.png (64KB, 945x945px)
1469716727676.png
64KB, 945x945px
>>28800811
I feel like too many details is worse of a problem than too few.

"A short female unicorn with a cutie mark" -Kkat
Everyone went after it.

"[fifty paragraphs of description]" -Somber
Well, who remembers all of the description? That's why people who draw fanart of her have very little chance of drawing every detail correct. Or, at least, that's my opinion on it.
>>
>>28800802
>>28800810
no matter how I look at, cyber alicorn black jack and everything associated with it, will always make me cringe. I almost stopped reading PH when she made the upgrade.
>>
>>28800841
While that may be true, that still doesn't account for Glory's design being horribly wrong and no one drawing her RD look, and artists drawing BJ drunk when she was literally physically incapable of being inebriated.
>>
>>28800912
Glory's hair grows out eventually and I didn't even remember she had a buzz cut. It's like one line somewhere and all fanart has her with long hair.

Drawing her as RD is basically just drawing RD, which people already do.

Drunk BJ is more fun than angst-lord BJ. Why draw what's not fun?
>>
>>28800841
Your picture made me assume you were Wootmaster for a few seconds. As if a cool nigger like him would visit this shithole.
>>
File: 1462342282267.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1462342282267.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>28800950
Nope, sorry, just pictures I've saved.
>>
>>28800940
Art is suffering. We need to make artists suffer if they are happy.
>>
>>28800409
>>28800471
Perhaps its the artists trying to portray what they liked best about PH and hope Somber gets the hint.

Fan art is only art that the artist likes, after all.
>>
>>28800810
>forgot spoilers
PH spoilers are non existent here. We all know how badly it ends.
>>
>>28800940
Because young people are desperate to live vicariously through the characters they read or watch.

Ever listen to korn, disturbed, black sabbath or others like that during high school? Same idea. Well, unless you were one of the popular kids, but I doubt that in this company.
>>
File: 20160519_184507.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160519_184507.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Art bump
>>
What is a good stripe centric story to read?
>>
We need extreme hardcore anal cream pie gay porn of a fic.
Which fic should it be though?
>>
>>28800940
I think it has a lot to do with how easily recognizable Black Jack is, she has reached iconic status. But that said, there is little seen of her after she got the pair of wings, and I think that's because that's even when the more hardcore fans had to just stop. Yes the story had it's ruff bits, but early cyber BJ was still a fun character, and aesthetically she was cool looking. Even after she got the combat upgrades, giving her the black legs, fans were on-board, but at this point I think everyone was expecting that the ending was just around the corner, insted we got one jumping the shark after another.

As for the other characters, We don't see much of them mostly because their a bit boring on their own. we got blue horse, gray Pegasus, green filly. Rampage is interesting, but too much was going on with her. I personally like the one Zebra Sniper, as he stood out as a good charters, and could hold a seen on his own, same for the other Zebra, though she was a bit too much of the "I'm Cursed."

In contrast, in the original fic, lot's of the other characters stand on their own, and the littlepip is left to interpretation. Velvet, Homage, Redeye, and Derpy are the best examples of this. and you can see this by the amount of independent fan art they have. Clammily is a bit of the odd one out, but that's more because it's his personality that makes him iconic.
>>
File: calibri.jpg (276KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
calibri.jpg
276KB, 1920x1080px
>>28802482
>Clammily
>personality

hue
>>
>>28802482
Okay, just who are you? A Trump lover making text walls to keep the bad elements out?
>>
>>28802130
Pls
We only want lesbian pegawaifus, not icky gay husbandos with cum everywhere.
>>
>>28803019
>keep the bad elements out
It's too late; this is the Fallout: Equestria thread.
>>
File: prettyraider.jpg (164KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
prettyraider.jpg
164KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>>28803222
At least we don't have to deal with content.
>>
>>28803883
This is a strong looking Raiderfu, would offer snackcakes, booze and drugs for cuddles.
>>
>>28802597
I'll take Kleptomania and "yall'ing" for 800, Alex.
>>
File: vnW7IUB.png (283KB, 775x835px) Image search: [Google]
vnW7IUB.png
283KB, 775x835px
Sleepy bump
>>
>>28806224
Fuck
>>
Notice how when Nymph leaves on a pout, the thread keeps needing pannic bumps? What if he's a mod and just fucking with us?
>>
>>28807473
We don't have any europoors to post overnight.
>>
So I'm having some hardware issues with my computer and that got me thinking; How often do tech reliant ponies in the wasteland have these kind of issues?

Wires don't have the right plugs? Everything's plugged in but nothing happens? How about data corruption or faulty software (if that's a thing with Stabletec)?
>>
File: tailwind.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
tailwind.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>28808313
They probably call support.
>>
>>28808313
This nymph bait. High quality autism class bait. Now we sit and wait for her to bite.
>>
>>28808393
Nymph is free to comment if he likes, not like I can stop him, but I was kinda hoping for thoughts from anyone.
>>
>>28808399
Don't worry.
Nymph is off brooding somewhere pretending its all his fault as he flagelates himself asking for penance.
>>
>>28808598
I don't care about him that much.

Care to offer your thoughts here though? >>28808313

>>28808334
Enclave Tech Support was a good read, highly recommend it to others. It's in the short stories in the OP.
It felt like Wild Wasteland perk but set in a mundane office. The bit with the janitor having the upgraded mop(?) Made me think of Old World Blues and the cool tech there, with its own sense of crazy science.
>>
>>28808716
Nah, I'm more hoping this general dies and I can laugh about killing it through indifference.
>>
>>28803883
What kind of wasteland date would you take her on?
>>
>>28808954
First we'd go on a hunt, looking for juicy wasteland crtiters to roast on a broken bookcase fire, then we'd explore an abandoned neighborhood until we find a place to fuck on each other for a while
>>
>>28808334
I want to help her to train under extreme circumstances by biting and pulling her crotchtits as she tries to type.
>>
>>28809318
I want to play with her wings and mane while she types
>>
File: New Canvas.png (128KB, 694x694px) Image search: [Google]
New Canvas.png
128KB, 694x694px
tfw people prefer these sketches to my fully shaded art
>>
>>28810684
neuro pls ilu
>>
>>28809883
I want to break her wings and tie her mane tail and shredded wings together so she has to learn touch typing.
>>
>>28808334
She seems to have a much bitheir expression here, I like it.
>>
>>28812129
Bitchier*

Srsly fuck this phone.

But yeah, sometimes bitchy pones are hot.
>>
File: shirtmockup.jpg (19KB, 335x363px) Image search: [Google]
shirtmockup.jpg
19KB, 335x363px
>>28732127
What happened to Crimson's Wings?
>>
>>28808334
What a nice horse.
>>
Dreamin' of Dancin' Ziggers, noooo don't take mah waifuuuu
>>
>>28812187
Tell me more about hot bitchy ponies. Spitfire threads never seemed to have her nasty.
>>
>>28810684
If it helps I strongly prefer seeing your grand and shaded art over your random sketches. You've done a ton of humorous stuff though which is also very welcome.
>>
>>28813574
Well they always get what they want, that's for sure.
>>
>>28813574
Hot, bitchy ponies like to fight. Good to have them as backup and if you win it might put them in the mood for aggressive snuggling!
>>
File: 1385240404031.jpg (190KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1385240404031.jpg
190KB, 1000x1000px
Which one of you is Fad Le?
Check your email already, I've got shit to do.
>>
>>28814576
So it would always be aggressive hate sex with lots of hoof marks and bites as the two go at it midbattleground?
>>
>>28814610
Sent it back, sorry my dude, out in bumble fuck nowhere so net has been spotty
>>
>>28815447
Probably not in the middle of a battle, nobody's that stupid.
>>
File: make love not war.png (120KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
make love not war.png
120KB, 960x540px
>>28815876
Who knows, maybe they'll even inspire other combatants to follow suit
>>
File: New Canvas1.png (79KB, 303x506px) Image search: [Google]
New Canvas1.png
79KB, 303x506px
>>28813780
I just dunno anymore, anon. I've pretty much lost my motivation to draw pones as good as I can since no one really cares for them compaired to crappy sketches I can shit out in 10 minutes.
>>
>>28816291
Attention isn't multiplied with effort, but unless you're doing something very wrong with the ones that have effort in them or something very good with the ones that don't, people should generally appreciate the ones with effort more.

While I do prefer the ones with effort, I must admit their concepts are very generic. Usually a pony posing in a landscape or so. Unless your painting skills are god-tier people won't really care. Put effort into a concept that has more ideas, something that makes it special beyond just being a pretty picture. With this fandom that shouldn't be too particularly hard if you want people to give some kind of notice. An example could be having Luna and Celestia fighting with magic, implying something horribly emotional is going on. Or just go with all out degeneracy if you're lazy (porn). Aim to make it more dynamic aka less static.
>>
>>28815876
But the bullets make such exciting new fuck holes. The dance of life and death is the true passion of the soul!
>>
>>28815895
Shit, I forgot about that one
>>
>>28816522
>new duck holes
Will you please kill yourself and rid us of this unfunny edge?
>>
>>28816678
Fuck this dumb fucking phone
>>
>>28816688
You have only yourself to blame, phonefaggot.
>>
>>28816678
Ring breezie hive pone redone with nesting tiny pegaducks.
>>
>>28816429
Well Im kinda fucked then since I cant do either of those things and I doubt the fandom will be active in the 10 years it'll take me to do that.
>>
>>28816291

Neuro pls we like all your art.

Don't get depressed and give up again.
>>
>>28817008
You can learn to do those things and convincing yourself you can't is only doing yourself a disservice. It doesn't matter how much you bitch and moan to yourself about it, if you want to get better you can get better.

Inb4 you say "but I've drawn for x years and I never improve" well clearly you've used the wrong method.
>>
File: Irradiated Siren fixed.png (324KB, 841x1131px) Image search: [Google]
Irradiated Siren fixed.png
324KB, 841x1131px
>>28817067
I'm not depressed or giving up, just lost my motivation to improve at drawing horses.
>>28817223
Honestly anon i'm really fucking slow when it comes to improving at art and I have no real creativity, so it would take a real fuckin' long time to get good and at that point chances are it would have been time better spent drawing other things.
>>
>>28817300
In that case I don't understand why it was brought up. If you don't want to draw horses well don't. Draw something else.
>>
>>28817373
Yeah Make Anywhere But Here Content.
>>
File: anon and pip.png (108KB, 476x542px)
anon and pip.png
108KB, 476x542px
>>28817373
I guess the problem is that most people like my pone art and if I were to stop drawing it and instead draw humans people wouldn't be as interested
>>28817524
I assume thats a fanfic? Honestly after reading project horizons years ago its killed the part of me that liked reading.
>>
>>28817680
>I assume thats a fanfic? Honestly after reading project horizons years ago its killed the part of me that liked reading.
But Neuro you love WEcon.
>>
I know re-reading Fallout: Equestria did a number on my desire to read fiction for a while.
>>
>>28817680
Would you rather draw something you don't want to draw for others to pay attention to you? You have to think about yourself and the big picture.
>>
File: anon and pip 2.png (270KB, 1058x1087px) Image search: [Google]
anon and pip 2.png
270KB, 1058x1087px
>>28817707
Yes but I still have to somewhat force myself to start reading each new chapter, shit I used to read a shitton of stuff before PH but once I hit chapter 60 I felt like I never wanted to read again.
>>28817880
Not really but to see a drawing I've spent hours on go unnoticed whereas one I spend 10 minutes on while slightly drunk gets noticed quite abit more really demotivates me, I really want to do art but right now it feels like I need to force myself to just do pretty boring sketches. Looks like I need to move back to my comfy art setup to draw more.
>>
>>28818260
PH: so bad it makes people stop wanting to read
>>
>>28818374
I also find it hard after reading that.
>>
>>28817300
das cute
>>
File: Night Light Qt.png (457KB, 1280x1408px) Image search: [Google]
Night Light Qt.png
457KB, 1280x1408px
night bump
>>
>>28818374
After finishing PH I immediately wanted to read something else. Cue binge-reading Heroes and Murky.
>>
>>28820775
GL son. Let us know.
>>
File: Cards_atom_print.jpg (1MB, 1039x697px) Image search: [Google]
Cards_atom_print.jpg
1MB, 1039x697px
you fuckers like content right

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/301900/12/fallout-equestria---make-love-not-war/house-of-the-rising-sun
>>
>>28821357
Nope we hate anything that resembles content. All we want are pegawafuis to make us in horrible and degenerate ways that make my little pony into a sexy throbbing stallion.
>>
>>28821357
I'm gonna go back and force myself to read all of this.
>>
Yay or nay: three young wasteland ponies visit an abandoned Manor to see if the rumored ghosts are real?
>>
File: 1457542120871.jpg (88KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1457542120871.jpg
88KB, 600x800px
>>28808716
Enclave tech support? I don't see the link. I may be blind though.
>>
>>28817524
Shut up Datte you majestic son of a bitch.
>>
>>28822949
http://pastebin.com/NiJTQDc9

Here yo go, give er a read.
>>
>>28821357
anons we need to rally and build a device that siphons motivation because clearly hoers has enough to share with all the authors that aren't getting any work done
>>
>>28823288
Nymph seemed to be helping Tofu and Datte write doing his reviews and edditting, perhaps somebody should glue the twerp rats wings to a chair and not let him out until he has done the same to some of the low energy authors?
>>
>>28822872
It doesn't hook me as an interesting concept.
>>
>>28823691
Perhas as a Halloween themed short story?
>>
>>28823639
Go and fuck yourself. Nymph is gone and should stay that way.
>>
File: slavepip.png (80KB, 442x528px) Image search: [Google]
slavepip.png
80KB, 442x528px
>>
>>28824950
adorbs

Now draw a big mean slaver grabbing her shirt with implied ill intentions. pls
>>
File: Slavepip 2 sfw.png (102KB, 486x641px) Image search: [Google]
Slavepip 2 sfw.png
102KB, 486x641px
>>28825214
Does this count?
http://boreaspone.tumblr.com/post/152835572872
Decided to do a fresh start and focus on drawing stuff without having to worry over the people who only want to see cute pone sketches.
>>
>>28825292
works for me. Though if you're planning on drawing non horse stuff, don't go half ham and draw satyr unless you want to instead of hooman.
>>
File: brahmin twins.png (1MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
brahmin twins.png
1MB, 3000x3000px
>>28825438
I still got alotta work to draw full humans, so for now satyr's are probably a good middle ground.
http://boreaspone.tumblr.com/post/152836728677/couldnt-resist-making-another-version An even lewder edit
>>
>>28821357
> with the exception of one particularly festive location in the swamp (that's a story for another time)
Is this something going to be touched on later?
>>
>>28825668
Goldie?
>>
>>28825668
It's a noncommittal reference that implies New Orleans to the unaware reader, and WEcon to the informed. I haven't even decided when my stories are set in the grander timeline, so I'm not tying myself down to any specific events or locations in other stories.
>>
>>28825906
Nah a swamp means swamp monsters, which means hot tentacle sex from mangrove tree roots. Palloydin will be out searching and questing to grind these heretical roots under her hammer in a bid to make new cable for her bellows, only to find a certain trapped compromising pegasus.
With great restraint, the most holy warrior shall have to endure the affection and love life advise of the single virgin as their quest meets.
The warrior of light searching to rekindle the fires of her forge, the mind of air searching for some food. Such a quest and a story that shall be built, the Palloy might even crack a grin once at the end as a sign of how deep their bond has grown. The faerie of air might yet learn some grounding and grow a smidge more world weary as she comes to understand the weight so many ponies bear daily befret of truest freedom.
>>
File: atom_uwotm89.png (137KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
atom_uwotm89.png
137KB, 600x600px
>>28825963
>of the single virgin
>>
>>28825963
A rogue & bard joins them in the quest, the unknown love interest of the paladin, his efforts to charm her gone unnoticed by her, yet his heart has already been given before the gods. A black barbarian, her hold over her warband strong, yet life bewitched to be boring so long as she leads seeks an adventure with them, offering her skill with gun and blade to the group in exchange for high adventure. Lo, does her time with them see her make great sport of the paladin, seeking to make her falter in vow and oath as though but a simple game.
Their journey sees them travel through a once mighty ruined kingdom, its crownship lost in a terrible war long ago in the face of an enemy driven mad from beyond this realm. Such ruins they find, their purpose unknown, their arcane might fearsome, yet within the most tender of faces. The poor, the destitute, the run down seeking to make a life for themselves in this forgotten place. yet brigands, pirates, teh very scum risen forth from a cursed area seeking whom they may devour in a maddened rage of nature, ll shall stand before them. Through trial and tribulation the group grows closer, learning of the power not just within them, but on the magic of friendship as their bonds rekindle an ancient magic.

Yet such not is their journey unnoticed, for an ancient cyclopian wizard does watch from his fell citadel. Mutants, part pony part fallen thell, creatures of manticore and bird stalk his realm, their cries not yet known to the group, yet by this wizard, this orchestral mortician of pony woe, their fates have been brought into the unknown. Of such tales and wonder, yet great curiosity this thread shall some day know, but for now, it must deal with a simpler more benign yet no less important story.
That of a simple mail mare and how she changed the world with her smile.
>>
>>28826016
Tis a sad life of the those chosen by the fae, but the enchantments are clear. No faerie is to be carnal, for their bond to the flesh is weak, but their spirits have been made strong. She is a faerie of the wind, carefree and light, wandering across the isles and beyond as her whimsy demands. Of what bonds to a place of mind or of a home does she have? What family is there for her when she needs it?
No this little faerie is all too alone, not even a cloud to accompany her weary wings as she sleeps.
>>
Anyone got new thread or should I?
>>
>>28826827
>>28826827
>>28826827
New thread
Thread posts: 503
Thread images: 125

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.