[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Celestia episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Let's say you are chosen by Hasbro to write the long awaited Celestia episode. What kind of episode would you give her?
>>
>>28732045
Let's say you're chosen by 4chan to make a shitty prompt thread. What do you make?
>>
>>28732045
It would be like The Office and fallow a normal day in Canterlot with nobles demanding wacky things that she turns down.
>>
>>28732045
It would be about her trying to figure out where all the cake went. She'd scour Canterlot interrogating random ponies she suspects may have hidden it.
>>
>>28732045
Who?
>>
>>28732045
I wouldn't want the stress. So much would be riding on that episode, that no matter what you did, a large portion of the fanbase would be livid.
>>
>>28732045
>"After major diplomatic meeting with all of the species of Equestria present turns out poorly, Celestia questions whether or not she is still worthy of leading her little ponies."

It would be cool to see her dreamwalk with her sister/see some fillyhood stuff/alicorn lore.
>>
Backstory episode, her adventures with luna
>>
Lazy
Eat cake
Do nothing
>>
>>28732045
pretend it's a celestia episode but really it's just another nyx episode
>>
>>28732045
Celestia is only good for GIANT titty anthro.
>>
>>28732045
Celestia takes a day off and disguises herself as one of her little ponies in order to enjoy life and partake in some of the spontaneous silliness that Equestria experiences.

Something goes awry, and she ends up having to do something heroic or important, though without breaking disguise, knowing full well that she''ll lose out on enjoying her day a little, but making it that much better for her subjects.
>>28733079
>>
>>28732045

An episode where she remembers her past relationship with Discord
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.