[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLP science

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: r_lee_ermey_f.jpg (814KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
r_lee_ermey_f.jpg
814KB, 1000x1000px
>hooray !!! Retired Sergent R Lee Ermey here !!!
have you ever wonder how pony come to throwing stone to casting some serious megaspell !!!
>Because today in this thread we are going to talk about Spell casting
>>
>>28731221
I'm ready to learn
>>
>>28731221
Is it weird that I heard this in his voice?
>>
File: 1477153603569.gif (1MB, 638x486px) Image search: [Google]
1477153603569.gif
1MB, 638x486px
>>28731221
Go on...
>>
>>28731221
Teach me sensei
>>
>>28731221
Writers don't give a shit, magic works however each story necessitates.
>>
File: Rapeface.png (140KB, 737x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Rapeface.png
140KB, 737x1024px
>>28731221
Let's hear it.
>>
I've been working on a green for the nightly twilight threads that I've yet to post. It goes into my theory on how canonolgical magic in the show's universe works whilst on a romantic dinner with Twilight which ends in glorious, happy goody sex.

It's basically Twilights perfect date, but you're who she's out with and you both talk about the functions of the universe as if you were on some of whatever Grant Morrison takes (aka the truth).
>>
>>28731679
I don't give a shit about your greens just post your theory
>>
>>28731221
>hooray
Is this a mix of hoorah and ooya?
>>
>>28731688
Okay, the theory is that magic is in everything. Like, not just in and not just everything, but more.

Think all across the universe, how it was millions of years ago and from now. Magic is outside all of that, holding it together. It's reality, and the glue that holds it.

In magic, we can learn to manipulate reality through our inner magic which then joins the source of all magic (the universe itself) where there is an afterlife or an equivalent to such.

This is me poorly explaining it on mobile, though.
>>
>>28731775
Based on the show it seems like there's a few distinct kinds of magic. You've got your unicorn/pegasus/mudpony "innate" magic, your OP crystal harmony & love magic, your dark magic, your chaos/Everfree magic, and your parasitic magic (changelings, Tirek, sirens).
>>
>>28731827
Yeah, it gets into that too, but the main idea is that magic itself is the binding of a big book we call existence, but it branches. Alicorns, however, are the result of making contact with the actual source of all magic, thus are enlightened.

When all ends, all the magic that has been branched off will eventually return to this great source, and all will be one in eternal peace.

It's like the speed force mixed with Brahman and the force I guess.

I also believe spells are used as guides to help put the mind in a certain form to use magic in a desired state—kind of like a mantra more than anything.
>>
I'm one of those faggots that thinks magic is just the result of ponies unknowingly using advanced technology that was either purposefully put in Equestria by an alien race, such as humans, or remains there after the ruin of an ancient civilization

I have a whole FimFic series based on it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.