[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPCraft 2016

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 49

File: MLPcraft 2016.png (502KB, 1000x402px) Image search: [Google]
MLPcraft 2016.png
502KB, 1000x402px
The teamspeak will never be alive edition.
Old and busted >>28687171

Hey horsefuckers, come play autism blocks with us!
Server IP:mlpcraft.lunas.host
Dead teamspeak IP:ts.lunas.host:666

>Guides
FAQ.
>http://pastebin.com/FL1Papwz
Factions intro.
>http://pastebin.com/P5t8kUkn

Plugins that actually work right now:
>Factions
Create or join your own factions. Go fight other factions and do things factions do.
>BottleExp
You can store xp in empty bottles at enchanting tables.
>Enchantment limits
Max PVP enchantments are Protection 2 and Sharpness 2.
>Greentext
>Implying you don't know what this is
>Treecutting
Cut the lowermost block of a tree and fell the whole thing.
>Guns
Similar to intcraft 1900's guns but with the resource pack updated to work with 1.10 properly

More will be added (which you can view in the intro pastebin).

Also /kit animal is a thing now! Use it to get animal spawn eggs, so you can finally make that horse brothel you always wanted.
>>
File: 1477264632247 recipes.png (175KB, 492x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1477264632247 recipes.png
175KB, 492x1800px
Also important are the custom recipes for making stuff like slime balls, blaze rods, grass blocks, etc.
>>
File: base.png (202KB, 1289x734px) Image search: [Google]
base.png
202KB, 1289x734px
Feast your eyes on the unfindable base you'll never be able to raid.
Also the water makes pictures from the outside look like shit.
>>
>>28730661
It's more secret that way.
>>
Everytime I join the server now I get kicked saying I sent too many packets, how do I fix this? I got it when I died and I can't rejoin.
>>
File: 3 hamsters play instruments.gif (377KB, 750x270px) Image search: [Google]
3 hamsters play instruments.gif
377KB, 750x270px
>>28730756
Try waiting a couple minutes, restarting Minecraft, then rejoining.
>>
File: IMG_0917.png (505KB, 1920x1017px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0917.png
505KB, 1920x1017px
>>28730661
>unfindable
>>
>>28730786
That's the Jumphax base, not the NyxEmpire base.
>>
>>28730783
its been 20 minutes now still kicking me, the server acknowledges that I died but it just spawns me in the air, freezes, then kicks me.
>>
File: pinkie nuke.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
pinkie nuke.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>28730874
If Google is anything to go by, changing your version to (1.8 as that's what the server is using) and/or allocating more RAM to Minecraft may help.

Also if Google is to be believed, it's because your internet isn't fast enough, which seems odd in this day and age.
>>
>>28730616
Someone should make a new version of OP pic to go with the current server.
>>
>>28730661
Cords to NyxEmpire are 9000X and 750Z
>>
File: tubby wubby pony waifu.png (32KB, 214x250px) Image search: [Google]
tubby wubby pony waifu.png
32KB, 214x250px
>>28730913
Thanks Anon, have a pony.
>>
>>28730364
But they weren't supposed to be obtainable in the first place, and you kept and used them anyway.

And besides, it was Lemon who knew the recipes from intcraft. That's hardly fair to everyone else.
>>
>>28730913
That doesn't make any sense, because his base is underwater, yet those coords on the map are on a mountain.
>>
>>28730936
>But they weren't supposed to be obtainable in the first place, and you kept and used them anyway.

Absolutely no one said this ever. Compared to what they did, we are angels.
>>
File: 1428905018931.png (60KB, 1046x789px) Image search: [Google]
1428905018931.png
60KB, 1046x789px
I will give 16 diamonds or 50 gunpowder OR half of each (8 and 25 respectively) to whoever finds Nyx's base.

Let the games begin!
>>
Alright so there's been a lot of bickering drama so far, and I myself have been a rather large part of it.

However, as fun as that was, I feel that people are really getting pissed at each other, and the last thing we need is a bunch of active players leaving because the server is a shitfest of cheating, faggotry, and constant fighting in chat, in the thread and in-game.

Given how I have made it my goal so far to piss off Ponyville as much as I could - and sink their coalition proposals - I therefore need to at least say something.

>>28729458
>you keep shilling for those shitters and you keep lying. why arent you in their faction?

Well, for one, I never outright lied. Yes, I was always horribly biased agaisnt Ponyville, but not I never intentionally spread misinformation.

Then there are two questions.
>1. Why aren't you in their faction?
Main reason (and the same reason I'm not in anybody else's faction): they're not on my mountain. I want to build on my mountain. Hence, the need for my own faction.
>2. Why do you keep shilling for them?
I'm /ml/p/ol. /mlpol/. /mlp/ /pol/. By its very nature, /mlpol/ is opposed to commie faggots, which is the founding philosophy of Ponyville.

Couple that with the fact that none of the events so far were 100% clear "evil X antagonises goody-two-shoes Y", and it's easy to interpet things to pick a side and support your choice.

Shilling for them was fun for a while, but it's getting old.

So here's my new stance:
- I still ideologically hate Ponyville's guts, because they're commies
- I'm nevertheless open to trade, negotiations, what have you
- I'm going to stop shilling jumphax, although that doesn't mean I'll start hating them too
- I'm going to shill smaller factions more

Also I was surprised at how pissed some people were getting. I was doing it for the memes but some of the faggots decided I was the antichrist or something.
>>
>>28730616
Daily reminder that jumphax are /mlp/craft's incarnation of niggers and should be dealt with as such.
>>
>>28731063
>Says the commie

I said I'd stop shiloing Jumphax just above, but this isn't shilling just pointing out facts.
>>
>>28731030
Luna said guns weren't supposed to be active until the end of grace. He literally said this in Ponyville's faction chat while I was there.
>>
File: Capture.png (476KB, 525x463px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
476KB, 525x463px
>>28731035
>>
>>28731049
ponyville is gone tho and you can thank yourself and your buttbuddies
also
>Well, for one, I never outright lied. Yes, I was always horribly biased agaisnt Ponyville, but not I never intentionally spread misinformation.
you either intentially make such posts or you are making things up on an insane level >>28729249

wtf is this political ideology roleplay anyways like what the shit is everything

>>28731071
did he say it when we crafted them and used them or before? you were in the faction chat after he said he will disable them. dont make shit up, worthless shitter.
>>
>>28731100
After they were used obviously. If im correct, he said he'd disable them and that they weren't supposed to have been activated yet.
>>
I want you former Ponyville people to answer me this: What have we done to anyone besides you and BobRoss. In fact, the smaller factions that you keep trying to convince that we're evil assholes are either allied with us or truced. We've done nothing to small factions. In fact, I've even stated we offer protection to anyone allied with us. Hell, we're even neutral with BobRoss now.

>>28731100
You want to know WHY we hate you so much? Read your comment back to yourself. Unnecessarily insulting when we're pointing out why you're wrong and you can't actually muster a response.
>>
>>28731108
>After

then your original point goes to shit like your entire life
they are craftable
we make them
we use them
>>
So ponyville is gone indeed. I would normally say "good" but they were fun, I'm going to miss this shit lol.

>>28731100
Please give me an example of Jumphax killing somebody who wasn't from ponyville. Or otherwise point out the lie in that post.
>>
>>28731127
But they weren't supposed to be, though. He said this multiple times. Not even shilling jumphax.
>>
>>28731049
>>28731070

>Shills for jumphax, a raving band of cheaters and jews
>People get mad at you for shilling a band of cheaters and jews
>"b-but ponyville is a bunch of commie faggots! they're bad because I said so, fucking commies get off my server! Fucking jews are trying to form a super coalition!"
>Spreads rumors and lies instead of substantiating his claims
>Tries to claim that ponyville cheated as much as jumphax "b-because they had guns that the server allowed you to craft before us!" when jumphax themselves have faction-alted and jewed admins into giving them armor
>Tries to claim that ponyville are the true war mongers when Jumphax fired the first shot, "b-because they're fucking commies guise they're trying to create a superfaction listen to me!"
>Tries to play the "well I'm just an innocent /mlpol/ memer" card when people get mad at you
>Dismisses anyone who calls him out as a ponyville commie, whether or not he has any proof that they are communist or members of that faction

You are a part of the cancer that you claim is killing this server, and just because you stop now people aren't going to stop calling you out on this.

If you know what's good for you, you'll shut the fuck up right now and this will all blow over.
>>
>>28731124
>You want to know WHY we hate you so much? Read your comment back to yourself. Unnecessarily insulting when we're pointing out why you're wrong and you can't actually muster a response.

I don't care if you hate me. You are a bunch of manchildren anyways and your feels don't mean shit. What matters is this post>>28729215

>>28731135
some guy with a slenderman skin made a camp next to their base. he got raped
also
>But you yourselves raided the most peaceful member of the server and actually killed him
you said that and it is false
>>
>>28731155
>I don't care if you hate me
Neato.

>rob random peoples chest
The only chest's we've ever been in are Ponyvilles and BobRoss's at the very beginning.

>kill random people
The only people we've ever killed is from Ponyville and BobRoss.

>Have alts in their faction to boosts their power
Guilty, truthfully. Only two, though, out of 8 real players.

>Trick and admin into spawning prot 1
I was killed within 10 blocks of the /warp hell spawn by XDA1. The admin gave me the majority of my stuff back.

>Get an alt account into Ponyville and kill it
Yes. Yes we did. There wasn't any rules against it at the time either.
>>
>>28731149
>Raving band of cheaters and jews
Citation needed.
>Spreads rumours
Guilty as charged, it was pretty fun but I just admitted it was cancer and Imma stop.
>Tried to claim Ponyville cheated
FYI, I never mentioned the guns, ever. Those were probably actual jumphax members.
>Tries to play the "well I'm just an innocent /mlpol/ memer" card when people get mad at you
Literally the only people mad at me are you guys. Everyone else - that means the entirety of Jumphax, and all the small factions - are chill. Heck, I'm actually allied with most of them.

Also I'm not an innocent /mlpol/ memer, I'm a very guilty mlpol memer and never tried to deny that.

>You are a part of the cancer that you claim is killing this server, and just because you stop now people aren't going to stop calling you out on this.
It will stop the spread of cancer though, which is why I'm stopping now. I don't actually give a shit about people "calling me out on this", because like I said above, you guys are literally the only ones who are mad at me.
>>
>>28731155
>>But you yourselves raided the most peaceful member of the server and actually killed him
>you said that and it is false
Reading this thread I am now realising Jumphax were the ones to kill BobRoss - is that correct? Because I was under the impression Ponyville did it.

If that's the case then I was wrong, my apologies.
>>
>>28731197
Yes, we killed BobRoss at the beginning of the server. Right now, we're neutral with each other and he seems to have forgiven us.
>>
>>28731186

>we dindu nuffin we killed only 2 innocent factions
and writefags's cows and that guy next to ur base.

>I was killed within 10 blocks of the /warp hell spawn by XDA1. The admin gave me the majority of my stuff back.
Frenchies alt took your shit from the chest and I still recovered some of ur shit from my items. You had your items and you kept crying for luna to give you even more items.

>Yes. Yes we did. There wasn't any rules against it at the time either.
Sure, but such actions will normally be viewed as bad from any community and you should acknowledge the fact you are objective shitters. Alt accounting is strictly forbidden in ANY minecraft server. It is like saying "hacking isnt against the rules so its ok"
>>
>autism
>>
>>28731208
>and writefags's cows and that guy next to ur base.
Writefag's cows were literally right next to or in your base. We didn't know they were Writefag's. The only person we've killed near our base is Jaxxy, because he was in your faction.

>You had your items and you kept crying for luna to give you even more items.
I asked Luna twice. Twice. To give me my stuff back when I got killed at a then unprotected warp. And he did. Then I sent him a long PM thanking him.
>>
>>28731226
>Writefag's cows were literally right next to or in your base. We didn't know they were Writefag's. The only person we've killed near our base is Jaxxy, because he was in your faction.
You killed our cows and writefags's cows. Their cows were not near our base.

>I asked Luna twice. Twice. To give me my stuff back when I got killed at a then unprotected warp. And he did. Then I sent him a long PM thanking him.
You took your items back twice.
>>
>Be peaceful shitposter
>Get randomly raided by XDA1

Hmm, I wonder why everyone on the server hates him and loves JumpHax.

Although I suppose I should be proud I managed to provoke a war by doing nothing but shitposting. It was really a bit too easy, but what can you expect on an mlp minecraft server.
>>
>>28731261
grammer fuck off

if you make everyone in a group hate you by spreading cancer and rumors that harm them then they'll probably fucking kill you you god damn idiot
>>
>>28731253
>You killed our cows and writefags's cows. Their cows were not near our base.
In that case, I'm sorry. I did not personally kill and cows that were not near your base. If someone in our faction truly did, bring that up with them.

>You took your items back twice.
No, I did not. I got my armor set and my sword back.

>>28731278
>being unable to argue with someone without spitting insults and curses
>>
>>28731300

sure
>>
Not fifteen posts into this thread and people are slinging shit at each other.

Wow.
>>
Grammer, ponyville isn't that bad. Not worse than JumpHax.
>>
File: javaw_2016-10-24_20-47-08.png (163KB, 965x432px) Image search: [Google]
javaw_2016-10-24_20-47-08.png
163KB, 965x432px
Alright, so I'd just like to point out that XDA1 thinks I'm a piece of shit that killed the server.

I'm allied with Jumphax, at least two one-man factions, and unofficial friends with a couple others, we trade and some people have even given me rather generous gifts.
So far except for XDA1 and his cronies throwing explosive autismal diarrhea everywhere, the server is very peaceful and very much alive.

Even better: Writefags is a generous neutral person, and now XDA1 threatened to enemy him if he helps me. Pic related is proof. "Ah nice, thanks a bunch" is me after Writefags gave me some dirt. DIRT.
>hurr durr we are not warmongering

You know, I was really memeing before, and didn't really believe anybody was a bigger faggot than other people. Now I can clearly see that I was wrong.
>>
>>28731261
>everyone loves jumphax
Everyone besides you and members of JumpHax hate them.
>>
>>28731341
I used to be of that opinion. See >>28731351
though.
>>
>>28731351
What did JumpHax give you?
>>
>>28731351

That is unrelated. I do admit that I will destroy everything now that Ponyville is gone. Everyone is a shitter and I can play by the same rules.
I literally saw writefag aiding you while we are at war and you thanking him.
>>
>>28731358
I mean, did they even know it was dirt? I may be able to talk them out of hating you.
>>
>>28731371
Can you and grammer stop fighting? It just makes grammer hate you more.
>>
>>28731364
Jumphax specifically, nothing that I recall.

>>28731371
You do realise that nobody was, or is, doing that right? You are literally proving everybody right by flipping out like that.

And writefags is highly neutral and helps everybody. That's his schtick. I personally wasn't even aware we were actually at war fyi.

>>28731377
I didn't publicly yell "WRITEFAGS IS GIVING ME DIRT" but I did ask for dirt in chat and writefags said he had some. You can probalby infer the contencts of the trade from that.
>>
>>28731394
Doesn't matter. He actively worked against me to provoke violence.

I don't see why I should spare his shitty base when I can just overclaim it when grace is over.
>>
>>28731351
>completely dismisses jumphax of any wrongdoing
>now tries to deny that his cancer has actively contributed to degrading the server

I'll admit that the dirt thing seems like a bit of an overreaction, but when your biggest enemy starts getting friendly with a lot of other people it can scare you.

Please keep in mind that jumphax has been an active threat to ponyville, so it makes sense that XDA would be worried about any indication of Jumphax allying with other factions, even if they're only one man.

If you're going to stop shilling, why don't you actually stop shilling instead of trying to seem 100% innocent here.
>>
>>28731413
>You do realise that nobody was, or is, doing that right?
My base was in ruins and you were shilling in the thread against us and how that was justified. You are rendered an enemy and we /f enemy now

If Writefags want to be truly neutral, they won't help one side in a war.
>>
>>28731413
>Jumphax specifically, nothing that I recall.
If you ask us for something reasonable, it is very likely we'll give it to you. You've been a very loyal ally. We will help you full force against anyone who's your enemy, as well.
>>
>>28731456
>You've been a very loyal ally.
You mean he was neutral, amirite ;^)
>>
>>28731423
>biggest enemy starts getting friendly
Ok two points
>biggest enemy
So I'm not worse than jumphax to you? Ok this is definitely an achievement. I out-shiposted several raids and actual kills. I am actually proud of myself now.
>starts getting friendly
I was friendly with basically everyone except you from the very start. Nothing new here.

>why don't you actually stop shilling
'Cause I never had any intention of actual violence and then you killed me.

>>28731456
I got killed pls raid and get stub back :-DDD
>>
Oh boy does this thread make the server sound shitty
>>
I came here because I heard Nyx. What'd I miss?
>>
>>28731520
XDA1 and Lemon (Intcraft guy) are out for blood since based Frenchie tore up their shit. They raided grammernazi and are on a chaos crusade for the most part.
>>
>>28731530
I have no idea what any of this shit is. I'm j ust here because I heard Nyx.
>>
>>28731550
Nyx is pretty chill yeah
>>
>>28731550
Nyx is a guy on the server. Neutral for the most part I think
>>
>>28731550
You're obviously a man of refined taste.
>>
This thread is a good example of why I lost interest in mlpcraft.

>tfw it will never be comfy like during the days of V1 and V2.
>>
>>28731607
We like Nyx here? Well, shit. I might install Minecraft after like 2-3 years.
>>
>>28731635
Nyxfags are always welcome here.
>>
>>28731645
That's good to know.
>>
inb4 NyxEmpire becomes the new multi-person superpower faction
>>
File: watching the world burn.png (168KB, 720x261px) Image search: [Google]
watching the world burn.png
168KB, 720x261px
>>28731623
What are you talking? It was the same thing in V2, only the faction names were different.

It's pretty comfy as long as you're not taking things seriously, which, hilariously, it seems the two largest factions are.

The server is much more fun with rivalries. At least that way the entire population won't descend on you as soon as you attack once person.
>>
>>28731623
It's actually pretty comfy if you stick to not being the centre of the drama.
>>
File: 1476772445979.jpg (87KB, 537x717px) Image search: [Google]
1476772445979.jpg
87KB, 537x717px
TOP DRAMA
>>
File: mlp.jpg (194KB, 567x709px) Image search: [Google]
mlp.jpg
194KB, 567x709px
>Current state of mlpcraft
>>
>nyx is a peaceful faction
>fucking slaughters someone for loitering
>>
>>28732253
Unfortunately waifus are a thing so the bottom image should probably be identical to the top one.
>>
File: nyxgif.gif (950KB, 800x912px) Image search: [Google]
nyxgif.gif
950KB, 800x912px
>>28732519
I never claimed to be peaceful, only neutral.
>>
>>28732519
Wut

I thought he was asking for people to come visit him

wtf I hate nyx now
>>
>>28732587
Oy so when you convinced me to walk all the way to your base was that a dirty trick? >.>
>>
1.10 when?
>>
>>28731623

never forget

greatest iterations of mlpcraft

- t. wakroy
>>
>>28732601
>>28732592
I only killed him after asking 3 seperate times for him to leave.
I killed him and then gave him his shit back, I just wanted him away from my base.
>>
File: 2015-04-18_02.17.56 - Copy.png (2MB, 1920x1018px) Image search: [Google]
2015-04-18_02.17.56 - Copy.png
2MB, 1920x1018px
>>
>>28732675
Sky recourse pack?
>>
>>28732661
>he lost all of his xp
>>
>>28732691
Boo fucking hoo.
>>
>>28732661
wtf I love nyx now

Memes aside Nyx is like a beacon of neutrality despite being highly active in the thread and chat. Admirable, to be fair.

>>28732691
>Bottle XP
>>
File: 2016-10-23_15.22.46.png (454KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-23_15.22.46.png
454KB, 1600x900px
I'm bored and I'm having issues getting into the server. Have some undercover funs.
>>
File: 2016-10-23_15.21.04.png (559KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-23_15.21.04.png
559KB, 1600x900px
>>28732854
>>
File: 2016-10-23_17.09.03.png (452KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-23_17.09.03.png
452KB, 1600x900px
>>28732863
>>
File: 2016-10-23_16.53.30.png (579KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-23_16.53.30.png
579KB, 1600x900px
>>28732878
>>
File: 2016-10-23_15.22.56.png (588KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-23_15.22.56.png
588KB, 1600x900px
>>28732892
>>
>>28732854
>>28732863
>>28732878
>>28732892
>>28732911
Ah, yes. From these screenshots we can see XDA1 was 10000% peaceful and for peace only!
>>
>>28732863
How are you seeing their health? Is it a liteloader mod?
>>
File: 2016-10-23_15.23.49.png (200KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-23_15.23.49.png
200KB, 1600x900px
>>28732947
daily reminder that ponyville was preparing an attack on jumphax.

"""peaceful"""

>>28732985
Forge mod. I use forge and liteloader together.
>>
File: 2016-10-23_15.23.56.png (189KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-23_15.23.56.png
189KB, 1600x900px
>>28733014
>>
File: 2016-10-23_15.54.40.png (472KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-23_15.54.40.png
472KB, 1600x900px
>>28733022
Shit wrong pics. This was the one I was looking for.
>>
File: 2016-10-23_16.12.47.png (884KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-23_16.12.47.png
884KB, 1600x900px
>>28733032
>>
This thread is a perfect example of why we'll never have nice things.
>>
>>28733066
>Immediately after this is posted shutters say nothing

Ha.
>>
anyone know how to manually set up liteloader for multimc? I can't install it via the launcher since 1.10 isn't integrated yet.
>>
>>28733014
>Forge and liteloader together

How?!
>>
So, does anyone know the recipes for the new furniture?
>>
File: 2016-10-24_21.31.23.png (295KB, 1105x704px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-24_21.31.23.png
295KB, 1105x704px
Do you like cute lambs?
>>
>>28732854
does this mean your gonna work on the green
>>
>>28733418
Yes, there's even a little more in the pastebin.
>>
File: 2016-10-25_04.16.40.png (663KB, 1139x613px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-25_04.16.40.png
663KB, 1139x613px
Lots to do.
>>
File: Jesus christ.png (69KB, 483x377px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus christ.png
69KB, 483x377px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kppx4bzfAaE
>>
is it up??????????????????????????????????
>>
File: 2016-10-25_04.42.43.png (582KB, 1139x613px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-25_04.42.43.png
582KB, 1139x613px
>>28734291
Its been up for days, read the thread
>>
Can Luna make the fucking nether portals work?
>>
>>28733014
We were peaceful tho. But while our peace and existence is threatened by cheaters, we must act.
>>
>>28734391
>cheaters
How?
>>
>>28734431
Alt accounts and abusing admin
>>
>>28734443
>alts
Those are gone since Luna put the rule in place.

>>28734443
I've already explained this multiple times. I was killed at /warp hell before Luna managed to set up a safezone by XDA1. I asked for my stuff back, twice. He gave me my stuff back, and then I sent a long thank-you message.
>>
File: 1474836590264.png (729KB, 800x815px) Image search: [Google]
1474836590264.png
729KB, 800x815px
>>28732947
Truly warmongering considering the screenshots show me fearing my buildfag project getting griefed.
You must have learning disabilities or something. What the fuck?
>>
quints and i release coords of one of the factions
>>
>>28734327
seconding this
>>
>>28734327
He should add fucking guns (which were due today) before he adds the Nether.
>>
>>28734450
I'd like to see your butthurt if I asked the admin to return wroldedit everything and return my items, but I won't do it, because I am not a cheating faggot like you. We already went over how you got your items back twice.
>>
>>28734475
>We already went over how you got your items back twice.
How the fuck, and why the fuck, would Luna give me dupes of my items?
>>
File: hitlerAdolfSeZ.jpg (32KB, 229x300px) Image search: [Google]
hitlerAdolfSeZ.jpg
32KB, 229x300px
So someone opened my chocolate present, it seems
>>
1631.300 / 64.00000 / 884.300
>>
File: IMG_4847.jpg (144KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4847.jpg
144KB, 800x800px
>>28735011
>>
>>28734481
>How the fuck, and why the fuck, would Luna give me dupes of my items?
I never said that. How can one person be this vegetable tier retarded? im literally shaking right now
>>
>>28733014
this image shows the exact opposite
>>
File: mlfw5076-1338154337336.png (287KB, 544x732px) Image search: [Google]
mlfw5076-1338154337336.png
287KB, 544x732px
>When someone leaves their shit completely unprotected and in the open

It's like you WANT to get robbed.
>>
File: 1404120591549.jpg (20KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1404120591549.jpg
20KB, 500x404px
>log on
>be the third of 3 people
>server's dead
>>
>>28735720
>Login at an incredibly early time in the day
>Surprised at the low server population
>>
>>28732253
What about Nyx pornography?
>>
File: DoNot.png (263KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DoNot.png
263KB, 1280x720px
>>28735888
>>
>>28730942

He didn't give y coords. Yoy might find an underground cave/lake of you dig or something.
>>
>>28735926
saved
>>
>>28735888
>>28735926
Our pornography starring your waifu will be the second worst thing to happen to you today.
>>
>>28735605
Anon...what did you find?
>>
ngl server launch was pretty much a disaster

im honestly finding it hard to get motivation to work on this project considering how broken everything is,i should have stuck to a platform i knew was working under 1.10, that is entirely my fault, the lack of interest in minecraft these days combined with the the less than 20 real people interested in this server has all but killed my want for doing it, in final i guess i can say this, i wont take the server down at all but updates will probably not happen too often unless i get motivation to just rebuild the server from scratch,

minecraft is honestly a dead game at this point, im sorry if i wasted anyones time with this, please forgive me
>>
>>28730616
Reminder that Rockabass is a faggot and that Gatler was the one true leader.
>>
>>28736200
Here's an idea.
An expert mode terraria server.
I mean it'll probably only last around until we defeat the moon lord and do everything.
But people will likely actually have fun, rather than the shitfest minecraft is which revolves entirely around the terrible pvp system and constant mining.
>>
>>28736216
Nyx coming again with his Terraria idea that I agree with completely, but we've already all heard before.
>>
>>28736200
Do you know anyone else who can take over?
>>
>>28736259
its not a who would take it over thing, its a the servers is a bigger mess than jeb thing, i could handle in game drama and affairs if they happened but server wise i dont wanna touch it with a stick,

Terraria and other games if there was enough interest for it i would run public servers for on /mlp/ and/or other boards only thing is i dont have terraria lmao

Problem is that alot of games that were fun on here are just dying out noones playing the same vidya anymore
>>
>>28736259
I would if I knew how to actually maintain the server.

desu we haven't shilled it enough.
>>
>>28736276
>i dont have terraria lmao
This is a problem that needs to be rectified.
>>
>>28736282
minecraft is the first game i ever actually ran servers for, and now that ive branched out and experimented with things from rust to ark, source games and other stuff believe me minecraft is THE SHITTIEST game to run a server for, ive literally never encountered a more buggy unstable piece of shit in my life, believe me when i say you dont want to know how to maintain it
>>
>>28736276
>i dont have terraria lmao
I recommend trying it.
It's actually nothing like minecraft, plenty of items and builds, bosses and enemies while still allowing you to buildfag if you want.
PVP is mostly between two people who want to fight for fun since neither side lose much and they have to select pvp to active. That said it can be really good.
Terraria servers are more about fucking around, beating bosses until eventually everything is done. They don't last that long, but every second is spent actually doing something for a reason, any longer and it'd grow stale like minecraft where people stand around in bases chatting for hours.
>>
File: 12309487247.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
12309487247.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
Dear /mlpol/ seeing as how I never find you online and we leave messages for eachother :

Everybody needs a friend. The manifest destiny of that friendship is to overspread and to possess the whole of the continent which Providence has given us for the development of the great experiment of liberty, the joy of painting and federated self-government entrusted to us.

Let's be allies and claim this land to the edges of the mountains and sea that form our happy little basin in a union.

Potential Faction Names:
>The United States of Alaska
>New Columbia
>The Bob Ross & Friends Peace Initiative
>The United States of America
>The Alaskan Reich
>Switzerland
>Nordreich
>The Aryanne League
>The Pferd Reich Pferd is german for horse
>>
>>28736298
Maybe an Empyrion server would do better? Just a thought. Also, does this mean guns aren't going to be added?
>>
>>28736388
i have it and i could look into it but again id probably only set the server up if there was enough interest, 3-6 person servers are usually pretty boring for games,

Dont expect guns unless i get the time to fix shit,i honestly dont wanna touch minerman for a while
>>
>>28736200
wew lad. That was quick
>>
>>28736200
P-pls no.

At least enable guns and shit so we can have one big final fight.
>>
>>28736399
>>28736432
Yeah, actually. You already have the Luger & the 88' in the game, just disabled. Share the crafting recipes and enable them at the very least.
>>
>>28736200
I blame the lack of shilling. The server just kind of appeared, the hype wasn't built up for a week or two.

Also I think the map was too big. If the point of the server is to have a week of pure autism (because let's be honest they don't last longer than that), you should "force" more player interaction. AND you should have enabled guns and all that other destructive stuff at the start. Or at the very least after a couple hours.

ALSO the board itself isn't as active as it used to be.

Server's like this are always tricky because they really need a concentrated amount of autists constantly at each other's throats. Shit like that makes it interesting, and you're invested in protecting your stuff.

I'd be interested seeing a factions/towny server where there are no allies, only enemies and neutral.

If this is ever tried again in the future (which I hope it is), modded 1.7 would probably be you're best bet.

>Tfw you'll never experience the glory of MLPCraft V2 again
>>
>>28736545

thats spot on
>>
group suicide when
>>
File: dead.png (42KB, 1216x159px) Image search: [Google]
dead.png
42KB, 1216x159px
>>28736298
Kill it Luna.
It deserves a mercy killing, end the misery.
>>
Damn, this could've been really fun too.
What other games could we make an /mlp/ server for?
>>
>>28736168
It's "OR PORNOGRAPHY"
As in
>so listen up boy, or pornography starring your mother will be the second worst thing to happen to you today!
>>
https://poniarcade.com/
Found a horse themed server for you fags if you wanna take a look.
>>
File: 3836749562.png (3MB, 2139x1262px) Image search: [Google]
3836749562.png
3MB, 2139x1262px
>>28737041
>>
>>28737058
Samefagging right now but I actually remember this server now, it used to have a different IP and owner but its a pony themed minecraft server with custom mlp races and shit.
>>
>>28737083
>>28737058
Yeah, that's cool and all- But it's a Brony server, not a /mlp/ server. It's going to be 95% cancerous underage not like Luna's server wasn't. looking at you, anyone in ponyville & especially mcdisney.
>>
>>28737065
Terraria and Starbound are uninteresting, 2d, and repetitive games.
>>
File: 1431140810488.png (2MB, 676x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1431140810488.png
2MB, 676x1053px
>>28736545
This is perfect. If mc really is shit though, why don't we host servers for other games? They don't necessarily have to be survival/crafting whatever. I'm down for The Forest, TF2, a WoW guild (if anyone else is as autistic as I am.), etc etc
>>
>>28737104
>uninteresting, 2d, and repetitive games
How could Terraria possibly be more repetitive than Minecraft of all things.
>>
How about a 7DTD server?
>>
File: the main 6.png (173KB, 2034x1004px) Image search: [Google]
the main 6.png
173KB, 2034x1004px
>>28737160
For fuck's sake dude, just stop.

We get it, you have a massive hard on for Terraria. If you want /mlp/ to play on a server with you, start a thread and host your own.

>>28737106
I've been saying this for a while, I wish we had some way of concentrating /mlp/ people into other games to properly spread our cancer. The only problem is, we've got autists, and then real autists. And you'll always get some mixed in (like how Nyx complained, unironically, endlessly after XDA killed him).

I know a group of ani/mlp/huckers who play Rust, but I won't be the one to divulge that info. Luna can if he ever has a serious lapse in sanity.

Still, a community thread that allows horsefuckers to connect and play vidya together seems like a good thing.
>>
>>28737233
>(like how Nyx complained, unironically, endlessly after XDA killed him)
You must be retarded or remembering wrong, because XDA hasn't killed me. I haven't been in any PVP fight at all this entire server iteration and been truced with ponyville since the start.
If you're going to talk shit at least say something that's true.
>>
>>28737233
>we've got autists, and then real autists
The majority of people on the server, and a couple guys in my faction (not naming anyone), were underage. One guy who I PM'd (once again not naming) told me that XDA1 was 16, Mcdisney was 14 (also, he has 2001 in his name), and Jaxxy is a junior in highschool. Those are the REAL autists- the "XD lmaomemes!!" people- also the ones who constantly spam the chat typing to 'epiclmaotroll!!' and bait people. If there's a way to root them out, we'd all be fine.
>>
>>28736276
we could run a private wow server
that would garner enough autism
>>
>>28737096
honestly im not denying how cancerous i am anymore
>>
>>28737106
im up for wow
>>
>>28737290

I wish I was 16
Getting older lowers your autism level and you become more mature sadly
>>
>>28737461
>>28737451
If enough people want to, I could set up a guild. I just need a realm. And what faction.
>>
>>28737106
>that moment when xdai got defeated by communist infiltrators
>>
>>28737501
i currently play ally onmoonguard and horde on zuljin
>>
Jesus fuck, I didn't realize the /mlp/craft community was this fucking cancerous.

Maybe I would have joined earlier, but all this shitflinging is a real turnoff.
>>
>>28738005
get out while you can
>>
Shit, mcdisney you fucking nigger. I know what you did, asshole. Fucking off yourself fat cunt.
>>
File: 12309487241.png (256KB, 563x544px) Image search: [Google]
12309487241.png
256KB, 563x544px
>>28738005
>mfw just trying to have fun
>build my little house with love and care
>realise pretty quickly that I'm one of the few interested in playing the game instead of memeing

it's a disappointing slope to slide down senpai
>>
>>28738522
Just build in peace and ignore them while they meme themselves into a frothing rage and hopefully ragequit the server.
>>
This shit has changed too much. Who the fuck decided to get rid of the resizable window? I don't even know how to install mods and shit anymore. Why isn't the map in the OP the same as in game? I'm tired. My feet hurt. This sucks.
>>
Does this place have it's own drawfags?
>>
File: kek.png (59KB, 648x273px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
59KB, 648x273px
>>
Guys.
>>28739987
Just kind of cased it; they have tons of mods and stuff. Map is randomized. Admins are actually really nice.
>>
>>28740415
>Map is randomized
Nope, I was wrong with that. It's a custom world-painter made map too! Fucking pile on in here if you want to actually play some mlp related MC.
>>
File: 1465065025871.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465065025871.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>28740436
>>28740415
>I don't use the pony mod/skins
>I don't play for horses
>I don't roleplay ponies
>I'm just a man building shit out of raw wood and smooth stone
>And eventually someone will blow up all my shit and I'll blow up all their shit

You can take that guaranteed-autism hugbox and fuck right off, lad
>>
>>28740478
Bob, if you want to join JumpHax so you can build in peace I'll let you.
>>
File: large.jpg (332KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
332KB, 500x666px
>>28740527
>BTFO by one person
>>
>>28739390

What did the admins mean by this
>>
Cloudsdale shills are here:
>>28739987
>>
>>28740415
> Nothing is protected
> Two pages of dense rules, most of which are unenforceable or shit
> "[10] Have fun!"
> Nothing is protected
> You can break literally anything
> Nothing is protected
> Anything can be destroyed
> Nothing is protected
> NOTHING IS PROTECTED
>>
>>28737050
Oh, okay.
>>
Page 8 ain't great
Not when a new game is being decided upon
>>
>>28741737
Sounds like someone just needs to git gud.

Go buy yourself a shit bucket kiddo, if you ain't on this game 24/7 you ain't pro.
>>
File: 1452960046930.jpg (20KB, 422x347px) Image search: [Google]
1452960046930.jpg
20KB, 422x347px
>>28741737
>Nothing is protected.

...that's awful tempting desu

I dunno though, how autistic are the people/server in general, I don't like me no screaming aspies
>>
>>28742726
The rules are that you can't steal or break other peoples shit.
The server mods are all underage and autistic as fuck.
>>
Page 10, what the fuck friends.
>>
the other server sucks
>>
>Nobody is interested in playing other games with fellow horsefuckers
Feels bad.
Like shit if not something like Terraria, then Overwatch or anything?
>>
>>28745461
I'd play csgo, rise of nations, victoria 2, other Minecraft or chess
>>
>>28745461
I, for one, still play TF2.
>>
On a server, all I'd like is to have towny. That way you can protect your land, but you have to earn it. Earn money from doing things. But a plot of land. Pay a daily tax. Buy and expand your land.

And if you go and stay go for too long,your lands funds will dry up and your land becomes open game.
>>
Goodnight sweet prince.
>>
Alright not going to bump this anymore.
If someone wants to make a thread specifically for horsefuckers on non-minecraft games, it'd probably draw more people in to make it possible.
>>
>>28745461
tf2, cs:go, unturned, payday2, pes, and no more room in hell.
>>
>>28745461
world of warcraft anyone?
>>
its dead jim
>>
No?
Thread posts: 208
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.