[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to have a motherfu thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 9

File: 1421521412.png (1MB, 1279x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1421521412.png
1MB, 1279x1024px
Is it possible to have a motherfu thread?
>>
>>28728852
Do you mean a thread where Twilight Velvet and Cookie Crumbles fight to death while dressed in skintight suits, over the burning ruins of Golden Oaks Library?
>>
File: 1458332928558.jpg (65KB, 625x322px) Image search: [Google]
1458332928558.jpg
65KB, 625x322px
>>28728872
Well damn it now I want that.
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 534x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 534x600px
>>
>>28728872
...so, like the anime fight scene from The Amazing World of Gumball ep "The Fury"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0Sy6GJAQto
>>
>>28728852
Which pony would make the best mother?

I mean, it's obviously Fluttershy, but the others can try too.
>>
>>28729004
rainbow dash would make a great dad
imagine watching hockey with her
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 1024x1365px
>>28729004
Is that supposed to be rhetorical or something?
>>
File: apple_bloom_educates_herself.jpg (34KB, 633x647px) Image search: [Google]
apple_bloom_educates_herself.jpg
34KB, 633x647px
>>28729004
Every female would make a good mum since it's in their genetic code to do that job.

They will all just have certain things they suck at, and the child will have to learn those elsewhere.

>tfw had to learn how to go out and be social and how to do adult-things like finance a car because my mom spoiled me with goodies, loved and took care of me in a sheltered, over-protective way which was awesome, but not for being able to introduce me to independent adult responsibilities properly.

AJ would probably raise their child with some tight, traditional values, that keeps the world too simple.
Rarity would probably fail to teach her kid that beauty and the greatest/name brand stuff isn't everything.
Pinkie Pie would probably forget to teach her kid important responsibilities directly because she's stressing out doing it herself, not being demonstrative, and because she's a silly and fun mom, she probably won't discipline her child as much as she should, so they'll be "That kid" that will act like a little shit.
Rainbow Dash would probably be an awesome mom to her kid, but eventually, will try too hard to "be cool" for her kid and their friends, and will just embarrass them.
Twilight will be a by the books mom, but might get caught up in trying to hard to fit a certain mold, and so at times will not be on the same page with her kid when trying to solve a problem, frustrating the kid.
Fluttershy will certainly be the GOAT mom, but a good housewife on the other hoof, she might not be so great. To the right, understanding husband maybe.

Celestia and Luna might not know what to do with a baby, and would just send it off to someone else.
>"Cadence, take little Sunny Crescent here. Luna and I have, uh, duties to attend to!"
>>
>>28729004
Probably AJ.
She's the ost balanced out of the bunch and would giver her kid some leeway for roughhousing and whatnot.
Could be interesting to see her not being able to deal with a teenage kid, seeing as she herself had to grow up pretty quickly after her own parent's death.
>>
File: 1474637833244.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474637833244.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>28728903
I remember that shit
>>
File: literallychaos.png (357KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
literallychaos.png
357KB, 800x800px
>>28729327
yes, like discord
KEKS
U
C
K
S
>>
File: bready_to_die.jpg (21KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
bready_to_die.jpg
21KB, 480x480px
>>28729327
I didn't get any attention from my parents so I tried so hard to be a snowflake when I was a teenager, all that cringe makes my spine chil
>>
>>28729327
I want Luna to be my mommy. I want to be turned into a small colt.

I imagine that since Luna's only family is Celestia after being gone for 1000 years, she'd treat a child as well as she can. Always being supportive, always there. Even if it means being overly defensive.

I can help her get over her banishment and she can help me get over my previous life. I'd do everything to make her smile.
>>
File: prince dewritos.jpg (40KB, 400x377px) Image search: [Google]
prince dewritos.jpg
40KB, 400x377px
>>28729441
I fucking hate you, I swear to god.
>>
>>28730010
that is r00d
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.