[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If they met, would they be friends or would they hate each other?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: medium (36).png (346KB, 800x501px) Image search: [Google]
medium (36).png
346KB, 800x501px
If they met, would they be friends or would they hate each other?
>>
>>28728360
You know damn well you could've posted this in either of the shitty character containments, but you willingly chose to make another shitpost thread.

Congratulations, clown.
>>
File: tumblr_lzjro2Tv011r4gei2o4_400.gif (301KB, 319x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lzjro2Tv011r4gei2o4_400.gif
301KB, 319x240px
>>28728366
>>
>>28728375
>tumblr filename
laughing at you irl rn
>>
File: image.png (889KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
889KB, 2000x2000px
>>28728360
uncomfortable acquaintances
>>
File: 1470890314552.png (220KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1470890314552.png
220KB, 500x372px
>>28728379
Anon, I just googled Cartman licking tears and downloaded the first gif there was
>>
>>28728360
Sunset has gone through her redemption and recognizes that it's easy for power to get to her head. Starlight recognizes that she has a problem, but she doesn't yet know what exactly it is. Sunset would see Starlight as not having fully learned her lesson, and she would probably end up making Starlight hate herself.
>>
>>28728394
Oh. I never looked at it that way.
Ive always thought that Sunset could teach Starlight and help her.
>>
>>28728395
She probably would eventually.

I imagine Starlight won't take her power overuse seriously until someone angrily points it out in a very blunt way. It could be any of Twilight or friends, but I imagine Sunset would hit that breaking point before the others since she'd have an easier time recognizing it and its dangers.

I'm sure Sunset would feel bad about it after the fact. Realistically, it would take a few tries before Starlight could actually learn to stop depending so much on her raw magic ability. Sunset might take that as an indication that Starlight isn't taking the abuse seriously since Sunset's redemption was pretty much an instant 180. An instant 180 was only possible for Sunset because she was forcibly stripped of her influence and magic ability, but I don't think Sunset would recognize that.

Starlight would probably feel like crap for screwing up so much until her only remaining option would be to admit her own shortcomings in self-control. There would be a heartfelt discussion between Starlight and Sunset where Starlight lays her faults to Sunset and demonstrates her desperation to get better. I think Sunset would take on Starlight as her pupil after that.
>>
>>28728360
They would raise Nyx as their daughter together.
>>
>>28728360
I think Sunset would end up as something of a mentor to Starlight.
>>
>>28728360
If they met, I would go postal and kill the staff for ruining the show with another god-awful twilight clone.
>>
>>28728862
Starlight is that bad?
>>
>>28728868
They both are "that bad". Fuck them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.