[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thorax is Shining Armor's son

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

Of all of the changelings that Chrysalis birthed, he's the only one that thought about rebelling against his mother and making friends (the others only did so after Thorax took over the hive from Chrysalis). It's because Thorax is part pony and was conceived when Chrysalis was pretending to Cadence during season 2. It was in his nature to reject the changeling lifestyle. Without him usurping Chrysalis, the other changelings would have never learned the power of friendship.
>>
File: 1459245401918.gif (138KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1459245401918.gif
138KB, 600x400px
BUT HEYY THATS JUST A THEORY
>>
>>28727435
He had a part in the attack on the Crystal Empire he was born before it happened DYEWTS
>>
>>28727470
>implying that there isn't enough time to make a changeling in that time
>>
>>28727435
>Thorax became the new Changeling leader after essentially ascending like Twilight did when she became an Alicorn
>Flurry Hearts proved that genetics can determine alicorn potential (an ascended Alicorn and the brother of an ascended Alicorn produced an Alicorn child)
>If Chrysalis harvests genetic material from her victims to produce more Changelings, it makes sense that Thorax could be, in a sense, a child of Shining Armor
It's certainly a theory that has legs.
I mean they would never admit it on the show. It'd be way too heavy to get into in a kid's show. But yeah, I'd believe it.
It does imply that the life cycle of a Changeling has a very truncated childhood.
>>
>>28727435
I like this headcanon. I accept it
>>
>>28727454
fuck you matpat
>>
>>28727435
>reading /this much/ into Season 6 writing
>>
>>28727435

If you pay attention to the show, you'll know it doesn't add up.

Chrysalis impersonated Cadance very recently before the attack.
Changelings are hatched in a place called the nursery hive, and dozens or even hundreds of them hatch at a time. Thorax was also born in the nursery hive, while Chrysalis was there.
Thorax was raised by an evil queen. Unless your theory involves multiple evil queens, Chrysalis was there to raise him.
Thorax was part of the attack against Canterlot.

So, for this to add up, within just a few short days:
1. Chrysalis has to impersonate Cadance
2. Get impregnated with Shining Armor's foal
3. Sneak out of Canterlot and return to the Changeling kingdom
4. Lay and hatch Thorax' egg, while also raising him (along with all the other newborn changelings)
5. Return and sneak into Canterlot
6. Retake Cadance's place again without getting noticed or reported missing
7. Then, the attack on Canterlot can happen.

It's hard to notice if you're not paying attention to the episodes, but the episode takes several steps to nip this type of brony fanfiction in the bud.

Shit/10 theory
>>
>>28727454
GSM THEO...
Ahem.
>>
>>28727435
We already talked over that theory when he was introduced. It doesn't work unless changelings can grow to full size in a matter of weeks- months at the longest. Thorax was already fully grown at the time of the Canterlot invasion.
>>
>>28728061
good post
>>
File: Whack-A-Kitten.gif (2MB, 342x201px) Image search: [Google]
Whack-A-Kitten.gif
2MB, 342x201px
>>28727470
>>28728061
>>28728941

OP here. I forgot Thorax was part of the attack against Canterlot. So, scratch that theory.
>>
>>28729076
top lel
>>
>Thorax is Cadence's husband's son
Top zozzle
>>
>>28727520
Jesus fucking christ they grow up fast, then.
>>
File: d8x9ks6.png (127KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
d8x9ks6.png
127KB, 800x800px
>>28727435
>>28729076
Well, this was a short thread.
>>
>Thorax is Shining's son

Well. His father will probably end up murdering him because MUH CHANGELING AND THEY'RE EEEVIL
>>
File: image.gif (220KB, 510x503px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
220KB, 510x503px
>>28727454
A GAAAAY THEORY
>>
>>28729076
Unless their memories are given to them from birth
>>
>>28729076
No harm done. If it hadn't been for that detail, the theory would have been sound and would have done quite a bit to explain Thorax's personality.
>>
>>28729076
this changes nothing.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.