[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Madmax

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

I really like her artstyle

http://csimadmax.deviantart.com/

She's actually dead or just leave the fandom,change her name and move to another fandom?
>>
>>28725804
WE JUST DO NOT OF KNOWING, OP FAGGOT.

Kill yourself
>>
File: 1465907126184.jpg (76KB, 1018x952px) Image search: [Google]
1465907126184.jpg
76KB, 1018x952px
I don't believe the artists ever stated specifics.
>>
shell be fine
>>
>>28725804
Well, Seasons Five and Six kind of killed the joke here.
>>
>>28725874
>http://csimadmax.deviantart.com/

yeah, being a homeless girl in mexico kill her too
>>
File: crying.png (81KB, 533x454px) Image search: [Google]
crying.png
81KB, 533x454px
>>28725896
I wish we could find out if she's legit dead.
It makes me sad every time I remember it.
If she is I want to know so I can properly mourn her.
>>
File: please don't cry.png (364KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
please don't cry.png
364KB, 1000x750px
>>28726783
Same here man
I loved her comics and sense of humor
All those times on /co/
>>
File: elf okay textless.jpg (35KB, 298x365px) Image search: [Google]
elf okay textless.jpg
35KB, 298x365px
>>28725896
Oh yeah, that was her, wasnt it?
I wonder what happened to her.
Hopefully she didnt got cartel'd
>>
>>28725896

>a girl
>homeless in Mexico
>killed

Nah, probably being drugged and then whored by someone else. a destiny worse than death.

A girl that love draw ponies turned into a whore. Quite sad to be honest
>>
>>28727191

Damn
>>
>>28725804
my theory is she was forced to marry someone by her parents. and now she has her own family and has zero time for ponies and comics
>>
>>28725896
>mexico
I thought she was in Venezuela
>>
>>28728730
wherever she was it's too bad she didn't set up a patreon or someshit

for how much she contributed, she would have raised a lot of shekels I am sure of it
>>
I remember back between seasons 1 and 2, when she visited a little artist's forum where her stuff got critiqued by Megasweet and Crooked Trees.

It was a harsh criticism, and she threw a tantrum and stopped drawing for a couple of days.

I laughed at that. What a thin-skinned little shit.
>>
3- Topics must be show-related. When discussing people, they must be associated with the show and not the fandom.
>>
>>28725896
That's kinda depressing
>>
>>28728741
Patreon didn't exist back then.
>>
File: madmax pacman rage.jpg (334KB, 848x1783px) Image search: [Google]
madmax pacman rage.jpg
334KB, 848x1783px
>>28725804
I really miss her.
She was one of the original. One of the first artist in the fandom, on /co/, along with megasweet and co. She had the best art style and the best humor back then. She was really talented, and she couldve made ton of bronybux with her shit.
(I'm on this pic btw the one time she had a fit but came back a day later.).

So I truely believe she had to bail because of her family, which is pretty saddening. Such wasted potential.
>>
>>28728730
>Venezuela.
Pretty much the same shit currently anyway. They literally don't have police anymore and resort to militia and vigilantism on their street.

Really, most of south america is a shithole right now.
>>
>>28729811
>Really, most of south america is a shithole right now.
Business as usual then?
>>
>>28729818
At least venezuela had a semblance of pretense when they had chavez as president.
>>
I wish we could do something.
>>
File: sad caesar a.jpg (46KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
sad caesar a.jpg
46KB, 960x540px
>>28725804
>>28725842
>>28726783
I heard she lived either Paraguay or Dominican Republis, she wanted to live as a nomand in the wild and then she went M.I.A

Unlike people like Ghost or Jack Storm who actually died I really feel bad for her for not knowing if she's still alive
>>
>>28733536
When did she say she wanted to be a nomadic? She had a personal spat with someone - I've heard family, and they threw her out of the house.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.