[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Osmanthus CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 032 - Room 21.png (66KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
032 - Room 21.png
66KB, 1500x1500px
Inventory: http://pastebin.com/raw/R4gnsLXs
Last thread: >>28660656
Floorplans of the edifice: http://desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/mlp/image/1477/08/0000000000000.png / https://files.catbox.moe/4hcfz2.png

>>28723245
"I wouldn't be so sure of that." Now that my eyes are mostly adapted to the light there's something oddly familiar about him, not unlike seeing a distant cousin I've only ever seen in old photos.
"Hm?" His smile fades, "Fruit lifting? A kid grabbing a candy bar they shouldn't have?"
"More serious."
"Hrm, how much?" He asks, not caring to open his eyes under the sunlight.
Clem returns to me, saying that he couldn't find out if this pegasus is the hacker or not.
"That's what I intend to find out."
"And what would you do, if you found out who is it?" The smile returns, and he folds his wings back with a pleasured sigh, "I am obliged to keep these people safe. They don't intend any harm, only to start a new life in a new world."
>>
>>28723977
It is no business of yours but if you must know it's to bring them to face justice. If you stand in the way of that then you will have to join them.
>>
>>28724058
"And if they are breaking the law, I am obliged to bring them to justice. Along with anyone who resists."
"Aha?" He seems to find the last part amusing. "What would you do if it was, say..." He stretches the word, seemingly thinking, "A foal, unaware of what they're doing? Trust me when I say that I have very strong, striking opinions about the mishandling of foals."
>>
>>28724263
It is not up to me to decide what happens to them. If they however truly are unaware then I would mention it.
>>
>>28724343
"I'd make sure to say that the kid was an unwitting accomplice."
"In what, exactly?"
"As I already said, I am trying to find out."
He's silent for a moment, "I noticed one of the foals was nervous about something a few hours ago, but didn't think much of it. I would like to find out what happened myself if you are intent in the same, but want one thing in exchange for letting you make your questions."
"What us it?"
"The kid stays out of it. As far as I know they only offered her a few bits for giving a package-- If it's that, you will say I did it."
>>
>>28724568
that won't turn out well for you and it's a terrible idea since you won't be able to take care of the rest of your foals. more leniency would be given to the foal than to you and they might not believe you didn't know what you were doing.
>>
>>28724622
Fuck, I somehow wrote last post in the worst possible way. My bad, I wrote things thoughtlessly.
I'll have a long hard look at my life for a few minutes while I do washing up.
>>
>>28724810
Alright. You do whatever it is you think you need to. I guess we can just say the guy did it and he's a slack jawed idiot.
>>
>>28724622
>>28724343
"I'd make sure to say that the kid was an unwitting accomplice."
"And if that earns the kid anything more than a chastising, I will hold you responsible for it." He smiles brightly, the feeling of that I've seen him somewhere striking me again. "If it's small you won't even need to take her to the authorities, won't you? Only to make your questions and write the foal's name somewhere."
I think about it for a moment and nod-- I can stretch the law that much if I have to.
"Great, then. I noticed that one of the foals was nervous last night, but didn't pay it mind. Now, if you will follow me?" He hits the floor strongly enough to make a hole in the cloudcrete and jumps down.
I pause for a second, surprised at the strength displayed, and go after him before the hole closes itself.
We fly through the darkness to room eight, which gives me pause again, and this seems to confuse him.
"What?" He asks simply.
"A green room?" I say without thinking.
"Gree- Oh, those plans?" I nod. "Green is an occupied room, red means don't disturb, and orange is one with something broken in it." He opens the door a smidgen, "Stream? Are you still here?"
There's no answer.
"I can hear you, Stream." Chides the pegasus.
"I am in the bathroom!" Comes a small voice from inside.
"You aren't."
There's a pause, "I- I didn't mean to do it." She says quietly.
"To do what?"
"He said I could keep it later!"
"To keep what?" The pegasus sighs and gives me a roll eye, "Stream, this is starting to bother me."
"The bomb!"
A weight falls in my belly, bomb?

[1/2]
I can't believe I am doing this, but I'll just ignore >>28724568 , since I honestly can't believe I fucked up that bad and that dumbly. Seriously. This is what happens when I forget to make dindins, my works don't brain right.
>>
>>28725321
"It goes beep! And it has a red wire and a blue wire and stuff!" Cries the foal.
"Stream..."
"I didn't mean to! I thought it was only a computer and I could play games and stuff in it!"
"When did you get it?"
"Yesterday, but it keeps going beep!"
As if on que, a soft beep comes from inside the room.
"See!?"
"Wouldn't it have exploded by now?"
"I... I guess...?"
"Stream, did you spend the night in that room?"
"Mom said I could stay here!"
"Stream, bring that thing here right now and answer this stallion's questions." There's no answer, "Stream!"
After a moment, the door opens to an unilluminated room and a foal gives me the computer timidly."
"Done. Now?" The pegasus' brow furrows.
"I only wanted to play games..."
"And?"
"And I am sorry..." The foal sits, downcast.
>>
>>28725329
alright, when and where did you find this? what did the pony that gave it to you look like. where were you supposed to drop it off? we better take it.
>>
>>28725373
"Where did you get this?"
"A stallion said I could keep it if I made sure the battery didn't run out..."
Clem comes out of the intlock, "Recording this, boss."
"And how did he look like?"
"He was huge!" The filly stretches her forehooves in a "This big" gesture, "He was taller than Rem," Her gaze passes to the pegasus "and even huger!"
"How about his fur? What tribe was he?"
"I- I don't know," She remembers to play her part as repenting foal again and sits down again, looking downcast, "I think he was sick because he wore a lot of clothing and trembled like he was really really cold."
"Alright, when did he give it to you? And where?"
"I was playing outside alone, because Gyro had to go to work."
The pegasus, I guess Rem, interrupts her, "That sounds like it was around five or six."
The filly continues without a pause, "And the stallion came from the street and said I could keep it if I kept it charged and say I found it in someone's trash."
>>
>>28725642
Have you seen this stallion since then? Do you remember which direction he went after he stopped talking to you? what did his voice sound like? did you see his eyes?
>>
>>28725697
"Did you see him after that?" She shakes her head, "Where did he go to after that?"
"He walked downstreet. I..." The filly pauses, "I, uhm, didn't look. I was searching games in the computer."
Clementine rolls his eye and makes a gagging gesture.
"What was his voice like?"
"He didn't talk much. He was really shappy."
"Snappy." Corrects Rem. "She says that when someone's curt with her."
"He was! It was like when mom and dad are tired from work. And he sounded like a grandpa, too."
"Old?" She nods, "And did you see his eyes?"
"Yellow and red." She says immediately. "I asked him if he was Discord, but I think I made him a bit angry." She thinks for a moment. "Oh! I saw a bit of his muzzle when he got angry, it was white."
>>
>>28726022
This might be enough info. Thank you. Let's take this box and see what we can find on it.
>>
File: snapshot-2016-10-23-23-51-14.png (6KB, 995x580px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot-2016-10-23-23-51-14.png
6KB, 995x580px
>>28726081
"Alright, that's enough. Goodbye." I put the computer in my bags, much to the foal's displeasure, and glide back to the entrance.
"Doesn't sound like Discord." Clem comes out of the intlock, fluttering around me. "The guy may like his pranks, but this is all a bit too much."
"I don't think it's him, but I'll mention it in the report anyway," I land in the doorway, "You start uploading a mail with the recording while I check the computer. And tell 'em to not cut the connection if they haven't, this may have a failsafe." I walk to a nearly balcony and sit there to check the computer in peace.
It was booted in text-only mode, and... I have the feeling the output of this wasn't made to be read easily.
The count changes from 294 to 295 a few seconds after I open it.
>>
>>28726620
>It was booted in text-only mode, and... I have the feeling the output of this wasn't made to be read easily.
I have the feeling the output of this wasn't made to give too much information*

Also pausing for the night.
>>
>>28726620
well that could be a problem.
>>
>>28726625
See you tomorrow.
>>
have a good night bump
>>
>>28727461
>>
i wonder what that's about
>>
>>
we need to prepare for a fight with a big pony in the future.
>>
we should get a doughnut.
>>
File: snapshot-2016-10-24-15-11-07.png (8KB, 316x109px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot-2016-10-24-15-11-07.png
8KB, 316x109px
>The post didn't get sent
FUCK
No Osma today, if it wasn't obvious. Busy preparing the halloween quest, which will start either in an hour or two or tomorrow.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.