[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nightmare Nights 2016 Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1336.jpg (192KB, 1344x1114px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1336.jpg
192KB, 1344x1114px
Last one died.

Who here is having an awesome time? Who else was at the drinking panel last night?
>>
>>28722629
Who is that?
>>
where it at
>>
>be killing time before the VA panel
>rather sit in some obscure panel than wait in line
>walk in on a panel of two cosplayers with about ten people in the audience
>on of the people on the panel says she's autistic, the other says he's a furry
>two other people in the audience say they're autistic/aspergers
>fat guy who looks about 60 years old talks about how he's a furry and "half coyote"
>there's also a woman with her child in the room
I wonder what they were thinking at that moment.

The super sekrit Dawn Somewhere panel was rad.

The March for Equality was a fucking disgrace, nobody could remember the words or sing together.

I was the second highest bidder on the Best Night Ever still signed by the main cast+Faust but that shit got too high. At least by driving the price up I was kind of responsible for a higher amount being given charity (without having to give it myself).
>>
>>28722635
That's me. Picture came from the party last night, before we went and spent $800 on a picture of a dick.
>>
>>28724830
>The super sekrit Dawn Somewhere panel was rad.
glad you liked it BB
>>
I heard the World Famous Artisan Bubblegum was at the con, telling everybody about his The Diary of Princess Celestia God Queen of Equestria Series.
>>
He even had the audacity to go on Gregs Secret Panel and Plug his own Youtube!
>>
>>28726090
what a fucking fag
>>
>>28722629
I just got back from the con. Anyone get any good cosplay pics?
>>
Post con bump
>>
>>28725560
It was a fine looking dick at that.
>>
Come on, I know more of you faggots were there than this.
>>
File: image.jpg (264KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
264KB, 1920x1080px
>>28722629
>give some signed art to con staff for charity auction
>it was signed by some actor, not even horse famous and having little to relevance to pony, but wanted to do something nice
>tell con staff very clearly who signed it and whatever
>wait for it to pop up in charity auction
>pic related mfw they forgot the info I told them and tried auctioning it off as normal pony art
>had to go up and speak into dustykatts microphone to clear up the mistake
>spilled a lot of spaghetti doing that shit
Oh well, at least the mistake was fixed and it went for quite a bit more than I got it for, and for that I'm glad. still a bit triggered though.
>>
>>28729690
Also,
The con staff in charge of the charity auction did apologize about it and admitted their mistake, they are alright people and these things just happen. Hell, now that I think about it dusty could have just ignored me and proceeded with the bidding, but he let me correct it.
>>
File: IMG_0205.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0205.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I hope all you anons liked the buttons. I hope to have more stuff to pass out at the next con.
>>
>>28729955
Damn, I forgot all about that.
>>
>tfw you will never be as cool as Bob
>>
>>28730402
Who?
>>
>>28730480
The guy who runs the con. You know, with the beard.
>>
>>28730538
Oh ok, thanks.
Is the convention still going strong? I think attendee numbers were down a bit this year, but is the con still financially stable and not in any trouble? How many more nightmare nights do we have left?
>>
>>28730562
I thought they said it was a bit higher than last year? Anyway, they're definitely still making money and said they have plans to continue next year but beyond that the future is never certain with these things.
>>
File: image.jpg (181KB, 1280x1596px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181KB, 1280x1596px
>>28730582
Welp, it is the last ponycon standing in Texas, even though the golden days are past us, id think it has some longevity.
>>
Did anyone else come from Fiesta Equestria after seeing hype for NMN? How did you guys feel about the con?
>>
>>28730767
I was at the last Fiesta Equestria. Nightmare Nights is better run, better funded, and has better pull with show staff. This is largely in part because they're backed by Akon but also because Sandy and Bob do amazing work.

>>28730562
They said they grew by around 100 people this year. They also donated more to St. Jude's than ever before.

>>28730582
They did just announce on twitter they signed three guests for 2017 already.
>>
>>28729955
Looked all over for you, couldn't fucking find you. You gonna be at ciderfest next weekend?
>>
>>28722629
I really enjoy the horsefucker parties, they're one of the main reasons I still go to ponycons, that is when they're not shut down, which happens more and more lately at every con we have a strong presence at. Yous guys need to get shit together ahead of time and make good terms with the hotel with reserving rooms that accomodate the numbers and have high noise allowance.
>>
>>28731102
Thanks for the news based starlight himmler.
>>
Can someone tell me about the ribbons?
>>
>>28730767
Went to the last fiesta equestria, good times. I prefer it since it's a half hour drive to get to the convention while it takes most of the day for me to drive to dallas, but now, NMND is the only horse on left standing in Texas. They might bring fiesta equestria back some year soon if the old con chair manages to get out of debt and get enough money for it, or a new con chair takes it up, or Houston bronies fund it, something. However, the meetup group is dead and there really isn't much brony activity in Houston nowadays.
>>
>>28731840
The "I got blocked by Nash" ribbons?
>>
>>28731280
I won't be at that one but I'll surely have more buttons and stuff for future cons. I left a bunch of the buttons on tables around the con since it seemed like no one was coming around for one. If you are getting involved in the Christmas gift exchange on here, then you are guaranteed to get a button.
>>
File: IMG_0206.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0206.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>28731896
...and I still have a bunch of these left. Only 2 people came up to get one.
>>
>>28731855
The cons stance was "stating a fact is not harassment" and didn't do anything about them.

The ">:/ @ by Scope" ribbons were hilarious
>>
>>28731318
We go out of our way to make sure ConOps is aware of what we're doing and come to an understanding with them about rules and noise issues. Not to mention we have great attendees who are very generous with drink tips.

>>28731810
I'm going to miss that cosplay. I'll have something just as fun for BABS 2017.

>>28731840
EFN hates Horse News. We think it's hilarious. They block anyone that even follows us. We celebrate their tears. They cry even more, citing harassment. I find it hard to believe that anyone can believe that stating a fact is harassment.
>>
>>28732055
>I'm going to miss that cosplay
Don't tell me too many people got triggered by it and its no longer allowed, or did it just get old?
>>
>>28732205
Both

I was wearing it at NMND but I was """"asked"""" to remove all equality insignia. I complied because I have no interest in pissing off my home con.

The joke has really been run into the ground at this point. I just want to move on and do something new.

I really expected more people to get the joke. That's been the most frustrating part of everything. I'm not going to cry censorship about it, but I don't like being shit on for my art.
>>
I wish I could've gone, I hear it was a lot of fun.

So of those of you who attended, who got laid?
>>
>>28732321
And thank you for taking it off, we really appreciated that. I realize it's a combination of satire and trollery, but it really bothered some of our attendees.

It's a con for a show about friendship and harmony, we try to keep it in line with that (mostly)
>>
>>28732524
Is that you Sandy?
>>
>>28732387
I had no interest in fucking 98% of the people I met and the only fuckable ones weren't single but I did make a few failed efforts.
>>
>>28732387
>>28732529
>implying there were fuckable people at NMND
The only fuckable one there was brenda, but you know how it is.

>>28732321
RIP Himmler. You had good run and it did give me a good laugh. Its a shame people got too triggered by something that reminded them of hitler, but its usually just unexpected results nowadays. Best of luck on the new costume, I'll say hi next NMND.

>>28732524
fake and gay
>>
>>28732041
Didn't OsakaJack also pitch a fit over the buttons "blocked by OsakaJack"
>>
>>28733390
>not fucking showstaff
>>
>>28733481
oh, always

he is the ultimate cuck
>>
So what was the Male to Female ratio?
>>
>>28734106
There were men that turned out be women, women who turned out to be men, and one Mexican kid with cheeto orange teeth.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 640x400px
>>28733503
>tfw you will never receive a kiss from Brenda crichlow
>tfw you will never make sweet love to her while she speaks in rhyme
Why live
>>
>>28734260
>ooooooooh
>aaaaahhhhh
>>
>>28734303
You were at that charity auction, weren't you?
did you get the Zecora plushie?
>>
>>28734441
Yes
No.
>>
>>28734459
kek, I'd rather get one of the chinese slave labor made zecora plushies that are sold on ebay than build a bear shit.
I really feel bad for that one guy who had to go up front of the stage towards the end of the auction and speak into the mic about that autograph problem. Could tell he was having spaghetti issues. RIP
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.