[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'VE HAD IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 2bc[1].jpg (15KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
2bc[1].jpg
15KB, 600x583px
I AM NOT A FUCKING KEK YOU ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST BECAUSE I LOVE FLUTTERSHY, I AM NOT A KEK! DISCORD IS A PIECE OF SHIT THAT WILL BETRAY HER, SHE DOESN'T EVEN LOVE HIM GODAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP CALLING ME A KEK YOU ASSHOLES JUST STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FLUTTERSHY IS PURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: IMG_7135.jpg (132KB, 455x722px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7135.jpg
132KB, 455x722px
>>28722607
>>
>>28722607 (you)
>>
>>28722607
im probably the only one here who feels sorry for you flutterfags
this shits getting ridiculous, theres literally no reason for all these faggots to bully you

but this is what its always like on the hiatus, these plebs pick one meme they spam until the next season starts

if i were you id just stop coming here for a while and like maybe rewatch some episodes you liked

also as a dashfag i recommend the element of loyalty for you
never leave your waifu
>>
>>28722607
Calm your tits, mate. Its just teasing. There is no chance in hell that shes actually pregnant. We're just having fun during the hiatus.
>>
>>28722607
Nyx > Fluttershy
>>
>>28722649
>>28722674
It was actually just my impression of a flutterfag, was it good?
>>
>>28722693
Very believable, I could feel the cuck oozing out of your post 10/10
>>
>>28722607
She's in love with Discord and He's in love with her. It's over cuckolds.
>>
>>28722693
i bought it, although now that i look at it again the autistic saltiness was just a tad overblown
>>
>>28722607
On one hand I feel sorry for you. This meme is completely stupid, and people who repeat it over and over are a bunch of retards. It was funny for the first 5 minutes, but it got old real quickly. I don't find it funny anymore, this is as stale as rage faces or any other outdated meme.
On the other hand, people who take this seriously seriously and feel genuinely bad for this are stupid. No, really. I understand that someone could feel bad because seeing the same meme a million times a day is tiring. But feeling bad because you think "oh, someone said on the Internet that I'm a cuck, it must be true, now I feel bad". That's so fucking stupid, I can't feel sorry for people like that.
>>
reeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>28722693
Good job, /r9k/
>>
>>28722733
If you want to help the Flutterfags, all you really need to do is to go spread the meme to Reddit and instantly the moment someone posts fluttercuck they'll be called a newfag memer and buried under a ton of shitposters.
>>
>>28722607
Fuck off falseflagger.
>>
F L U T T E R C U C K S
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.