[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it bad that I still worry about the alternative timelines?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 145264714.png (541KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
145264714.png
541KB, 1280x720px
Is it bad that I still worry about the alternative timelines?

If you believe it was fixed, they stopped existing.
If it's another timeline that exists alongside our own, they're still stuck with their bad endings.
Chrysalis and Sombra's timelines were hit the worst, not counting the "Ashlands" but everything there is already gone.

Even in the Nightmare Moon timeline, Luna was never saved and Celestia is stuck on the moon.
>>
File: 1476345057555.png (679KB, 626x612px) Image search: [Google]
1476345057555.png
679KB, 626x612px
>>28720904
It shows how weak and unprepared the ponies are.
>also Applejack telling the true
I bet Sombra liberation army is fighting the Evil tyrant that we know as celestia.

Also
>Few crystal ponies vs rest of Equestria
He must be a really good King.
>>
>>28720925
All hail sombrero may his edge cut thy eyes on contact
>>
>>28720904
I like to think that the ashlands one has a Mad Max shit going on.
>>
According to Zecora it was all fixed, the world as well as the characters all went back to the way they're meant to be. I don't really see any reason to doubt her, as she's consistently been shown to be among the wisest and most perceptive characters on the show, especially when it comes to arcane and hidden lore.
I can think of only one case when she's fallen short, back when she didn't know of an obscure cure for Parasprites. (Note she still recognized them, her and Pinkie being the only ponies in Equestria who did. If Zecora was a master of EVERY subject her Magnum Opus would be complete).

The Cutie Re-Mark has many similarities with Starswirl's other unfinished spell, the one in S3 finale that changed the nature of ponies by changing their cutie marks. This is just on a much larger scale, using the power of the map to change the nature of the world itself rather than just a handful of ponies.
>>
>>28721942
>her and Pinkie being the only ponies in Equestria who did.

Only ponies in Ponyville, rather.
>>
>>28720904
What about the timeline where Hitler cured cancer? The answer is: Don't think about it!
>>
>>28720964
In Sombra timeline king Sombra kidnapped luna becouse he wants her to be his sexual slave.

In nightmare timeline luna imprisioned Sombra in her basement becouse he is nightmare favorite toy.
>>
>>28722050
>Not thinking about good things

what are you gay?
>>
>>28720904
dont worry, justice will always prevail
>>
>>28720904
You worry too much, Anon. Friendly reminder that the real Pinkie is dead and was sent into the mirror pool.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.