[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The second trixie was able to move and think on its own What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 14

The second trixie was able to move and think on its own
What happened to it? Did Discord create a trixie clone then kill it straight away?
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 512x288px
>>28720737
Why does this bother you?
>>
File: Trixie EQG outfit.png (322KB, 915x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Trixie EQG outfit.png
322KB, 915x1024px
He plucked her from an alternate dimension then put her back.
>>
File: clone.png (124KB, 346x340px) Image search: [Google]
clone.png
124KB, 346x340px
>>28720744
Which one is the original?
>>
>>28720744
Those Pinkies weren't capable of higher thought though. They're frequently shown to be like programmable dolls the further into cloning you go.
>>
>>28720758
its kinda sad to think that the real ponka just wanders the streets of manehattan while her friends have fun adventured with a fucking clone
i just wanna hold her close to me
>>
>>28720748

Otherwise a good explanation, but alternate dimensions don't seem to be a thing in MLP:FiM.

If you include Equestria Girls into the canon, you have evidence of alternate dimensions, sure enough. But within the show itself we've had pretty much every related concept imaginable EXCEPT alternate dimensions.

Like pocket dimensions, for example the Breezie realm and the enhanced Mane-iac comic. Discord's "home" from the Night of the Living Gak episode also probably qualifies.

Or fixed time loops, allowing time travel into the SAME dimension.

Even the Cutie Re-Mark goes to demonstrate the "alternate timelines" aren't alternate dimensions, or in fact even true alternatives. They're all the one, true dimension but warped and twisted beyond recognition, as shown by the map and how every iteration seems to make less and less sense. The spell is slowly collapsing in on itself, and so is the world.
Zecora probably puts it most in-your-face though, with lines like:
>Beneath this salve, no changeling hides, for it reveals the truth inside.
>The meaning is far worse, I see, for it is we who should not be.
and
>Race to the map while we hold off their attack. Stop Starlight and put the whole world back on track!

Zecora is the one to realize the world "should not be" and needs to be put "back on track", the solution is to "fix what's broken" rather than "send Twilight home"
>>
>>28720737
He can literally tear dimensions apart with a snap.
And you are questioning this simple gag?
>>
File: senor huevos.png (340KB, 467x464px) Image search: [Google]
senor huevos.png
340KB, 467x464px
>>28720862

DYEWTS
>>
File: 4956324157.png (514KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
4956324157.png
514KB, 1024x576px
>>28720737
>What happened to it?
Same thing that happened to the pig that tried to fly into changeling territory, I imagine.

It was dispelled and just ceased to exist.
>>
>>28720879

Considering the amount of direct references to the show, a reader with an IQ above room temperature should be able to take that as a given.
>>
>>28720882
He made another one right after to test the forcefield, but they aren't real, living things, just magic.
>>
>>28720899

If you remember the smooze episode properly (which you should since you even mention it yourself), discord tries to send weed pony to the sock puppet dimension
>>
>>28720939

Sounds like a pocket dimension to me.
Discord mentions things like humidity and beaches, implying the dimension is a fairly small, isolated location in the vein of Breezie City rather than a full-blown alternate dimension.
>>
>>28720869

He can do whatever he wants, including making a random pony, and tossing it into the hell dimension when he's done with it.
>>
>>28720962

He literally calls it 'another dimension' without specifying any kind of 'pocket' modifier. Claiming that there's no evidence for 'alternate' dimensions is just baseless autism at this point anon
>>
>>28720758
The last one Twi send back to the pool.
>>
>>28720748
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap?
>>
>>28720737
>>28720758
>all those dead pankas
Why couldn't they just send me one?
Some people don't even have one Pinkie Pie.
>>
>>28720993

He literally calls it 'another dimension' without specifying any kind of 'alternate' modifier. Claiming that there's no evidence for 'pocket' dimensions is just baseless autism at this point anon
>>
>>28721102

He literally calls it 'another dimension' without specifying any kind of 'alternate' modifier. Claiming that there's no evidence for 'pocket' dimensions is just baseless autism at this point anon
>>
File: IMG_4814.jpg (107KB, 694x530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4814.jpg
107KB, 694x530px
>>28721124
Pocket dimensions are always collapsing. Usually at the speed of light though.
>>
File: 1454015156782.jpg (179KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1454015156782.jpg
179KB, 500x371px
>>28720882
>Discord can summon real animals
>on his 1 on 1 date evening with Fluttershy
>>
>>28721206
They're not real animals, they're magic representations of animals
If they were real they wouldn't disappear when hitting the magic barrier
>>
>>28720862
>alternate dimensions don't seem to be a thing in MLP:FiM
Anon i know treehugger is a shit character but we have to accept that make new friends but keep discord happened.

Also power ponies but im not sure that counts
>>
>>28721319

Power ponies was only a pocket dimension according to his autism, which is different to an alternate dimension
>>
>>28721327
Well yeah that makes sense.
But theres nothing to indicate the puppet dimension can be called pocket
And theres also earth like it or not equestria girls is cannon (i wish they would just give her book phone a cameo so we could put that argument to rest)
>>
>>28721102
Because alternate is the default you do not need to specify.
>>
>>28721300
That mean he can make pigs fuck Fluttershy and they woudn't feel bad about raping pigs.
>>
>>28721342

I still don't understand how multiple voiced and credited appearances of pony Flash Sentry in S4/5 weren't enough to put that to rest
>>
>>28720737
given how angry it looked he probably just warped Angel and altered his appearance.
>>
>>28720737

>not killing trixies for pleasure
Do you know where you are?
>>
>>28720744
This is literally what happened.

>>28720737
Insouciance to psychological horror is the norm in the MLP universe.
>>
>>28721373
People around here seem to think canon = what I like and noncanon = what I don't like.
>>
File: Untitled.png (761KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
761KB, 1280x720px
>>28721373

His lack of character and recognition on Twi's end led many people to conclude that his appearances outside Equestria Girls are little more than an inside joke and not to be taken seriously.

Another theory I've heard is that he was the one guard with a pre-built model they had at hand who stood out from the usual run-off-the-mill White & Grey guards. His model was used as a rapid response to the minor nontroversy going on just before the time of his first non-EQG appearance, about how all the royal guards are "White, Male and Privileged, oppressing the multicolored ponies" or somesuch. At one point he's even standing next to a crystal guard, his armor clashing heavily with the crystal guard's theme, suggesting he really was a hastily made edit.

This fits well with the timeline - we haven't seen Flash Sentry's character model in a long time in the show, his only appearances being during S4.
From S5 onwards we start seeing standard guards in lots of different colors, strongly implying Flash's emergency-model has been superseded by more thought-out generic models.
>>
>>28720737
He keeps her at his place as a sex slave
>>
>>28723288
That that model theory auctualy makes perfect sense.
Movies are canon but that model theory is probably true.
>>
>>28723288
They literally hired Flash's VA to speak lines on the show, and credited him as Flash Sentry

That goes way beyond anything that can be explained by background pony diversity quotas
>>
>>28720737
And Discord was trapped in stone ostensibly forever while kept fully conscious. That's just torture.
>>
>>28720744
>Discord then pops Trixie
What if Pinkie received all the memories of the Pinkie clones including their death?
>>
>>28721348
Trump logic.
>>
>>28720737
You're overthinking this. It's just an illusion. He's doing stage magic to mock Trixie.
>>
>yes celestia, I'd love to perform for peanut butter crackers

Trixie said this in the finale
EQG trixie was the one to like peanut butter crackers. This is a direct reference to EQG.
>>
>>28725556
this means that the trixie there is really the trixie from the EqG universe?
>>
File: hangry face.png (324KB, 533x608px) Image search: [Google]
hangry face.png
324KB, 533x608px
>>28721074
Damn you now I have to go listen to that song a dozen times.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 402x416px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 402x416px
>>28721348
>>
>>28720744
>bringing a seemingly sentient being into existence
>then cast said being back into non-existence
how dose this not bother you?
>>
>>28727149
>all sentient beings are equal
>unholy hellspawn have human rights
>>
>>28727149
>raise chickens and cows
>slaughter them for food
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.