[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do we enjoy endlessly trading antagonism towards each other?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Do we enjoy endlessly trading antagonism towards each other?
>>
>>28717117
I enjoy drinking the tears of EqG fags every time they realize Sunset is never going back to Equestria.
>>
>>28717117

Enjoy? No.
>>
>>28717117
Im not even sure where the actual dislike ends and the trolls trolling other trolls begins.
Is EqG the mlp of /mlp/? Something that mereĀ“s presence trigger autists?
>>
File: rad memer.jpg (102KB, 533x689px) Image search: [Google]
rad memer.jpg
102KB, 533x689px
>>28717117
You meme kiddies realize no one actually cares right? Thanks for another shitty thread.
>>
>>28717145
>no one cares
>every Equestria Girls thread gets interrupted by people telling its fans to stop posting

JUST BANTZ GAIZ LEL
>>
I wish Hiro took the advice of closing /mlp/ to cut costs.

This board has rejected not just the expanded universe of its franchise but a not insignificant portion rejects the core as well. To me that says this board has overstayed its welcome.
>>
File: 7245624562.jpg (71KB, 959x1065px) Image search: [Google]
7245624562.jpg
71KB, 959x1065px
>>28717117
In truth, I want it to end. This reverse circlejerk. This "hatejerk" which is severely worse than any circlejerk has crippled most enjoyment I have.

It made me find alternatives like Past Sins. And I enjoyed that fanon, but I'm not prepared to let it go. I don't want Nyx to become nothing. I've done this for 2 years at least and I'm honestly fatigued after it all. If there was a button I could press to undo my mistakes I would. I would try to make Nyx relevent but I would've done it right. Now I'm stuck. If I stop, Nyx stops being relevent or as "relevent" as me shitposting her is. If I continue, I seem to be exploiting the one I always wanted to protect.

Past Sins threads are actively deleted on sight by mods. Even stopped with daily posting to try and make Past Sins as a thread a Sunday thing, still deleted. Yet seemingly shitposting Nyx threads is fine as far as the mods go. I'm encouraged to shit up the board. Even I don't think it's right.

So, no. I do not enjoy the constant arguing and shitposting, but I have no other option. This endless cynicism without any coherance is what made the Nyxfag, what made me.

After all
What more can you be, when the world can only see a monster?

I know there are those out there who don't give a shit about me or any of this. But that's not my problem.
>>
>>28717158
This.
>>
/mlp/ is basically /v/ in a bottle: a much narrower focus than /v/ and built its interest in a much shorter span of time but with the same jadedness and flop-focused motivation as they have.
>>
>>28717220
This, we fucked up and now we've become circlejerking autists clinging to our good-time-memories while shiting on everyone else. Nothing says "it's dead Jim" more than shit prompts coming and going and what few good threads stay up turn into generals that suffer stagnation rot
>>
File: Starlight_Glimmer-0.png (171KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
Starlight_Glimmer-0.png
171KB, 752x1063px
>>28717131
She is in Equestria. She is just colored differently.
>>
>>28717252
She'll never have Sunset's lush hair.
>>
>>28717284
Nu glim is one step closer, and when she goes super neighan blonde she will totally be sunset.
>>
>>28717131
Why would we want Sunset to go back to Equestria? Her human form with that bonerfuel voice is just fine as is, thank you
>>
>>28717185
/mlp/ is not an active enough board that the site traffic dispersion would be felt, and the board is also surprisingly self-contained (despite what shitposting falseflaggers try to do) AND is one of the last bastions of original content on the site.
>>
>>28717117
Yes, and the fact that you have to ask that question shows you are literally autistic.
>>
>>28717202
>liking Nyx
LITERALLY kill yourself
>>
>>28717252
Sunset>Glimshit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.