[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If they were able to capture most of Equestria with relative

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 18

If they were able to capture most of Equestria with relative ease, how come they didn't just grab Starlight and Trixie too?

Starlight literally went to sleep in the Castle they were in
>>
>>28715459
>"I didn't think you were worth replacing with one of my drones"
Straight from Chryssi's mouth
>>
>>28715459
It's a big castle.
>>
>>28715471
But weren't the Changelings going round effectively replacing everypony in Equestria?

Some of the Changelings didn't even know who she was, but once they did realise she was a student, surely it'd have been in their interests to get rid of a Pony who could be snooping so easily since she lives in their base
>>
>>28715518
They only replaced mane 6 and royalty, those were the only ponies at the hive.
>>
File: 1396906231354.png (480KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1396906231354.png
480KB, 1920x1920px
>>28715543
Wouldn't they have wanted to replace her given she lives in the castle though? Even if they thought she wasn't capable of much, she's still a threat to them.

Bit odd Chrysalis didn't think she was worth replacing in the first place, she's done a lot and is pretty powerful. Chrysalis knew she was her sole pupil, that alone should have carried some implications as to who Starlight Glimmer is
>>
>>28715518
Did you even watch the episode ?
Chrysalis explain the plan directly :
> replace well-known and beloved ponies
> other ponies feel love / admiration / gratitude / whatever toward them
> drone gorge up on that
> drone make a trip to the hive to feed everyone
> repeat
> ...
> profit
> future : use newly acquired influence to create new hero / famous ponies when needed

I guess Chrysalis came to this plan after witnessing how fucking strong the love from just one VERY loved pony was (just minor princess CandyAss -> enough to beat Celestia in duel). So she decided to throw away the old business model of "let's replace as much ponies as possible" in favor of "let's only replace ponies that receive a fuck-ton of love everyday".
>>
>>28715700
Then why not Starlight when she's a threat?
>>
Why did they let Chrysalis get away despite her promising vengeance?
>>
>>28715800
Gotta set up future seasons somehow Anon.
God forbid they need to come up with something original instead of reusing old stuff and assorted cliche plots and tropes, am I right?
>>
>>28715749
see
>>28715471
Then Deus Ex Machina happen, preventing her from capturing and replacing Starlight and Trixie.
>>
>>28716111
But she literally lived in Twilight's castle, how could she not be worth replacing?
>>
>>28716152
Glimmer is barely know in Ponyville, and barely appreciated too.
Chrysalis wanted to replace famous and beloved ponies, to steal the love they receive from others - her main objective wasn't to ensure that every pony of importance was a puppet, which was her mistake.
>>
>>28716333
But her objective was also not to be stopped. The pupil of Celestia's pupil seems like someone she'd want to get to if she wanted her plan to go through without a hitch.

Back in S2 she was caught from an unsuspecting source too
>>
No, the real question should be "If you had the chance to bang all of them, while disguised as the mane 6, would you do it?"

>Do the Changeling rape train, anon
>>
>>28716358
Anon ... in a story either the Villain's plan as a fatal flaw, or the good guys need to pull some MacGuffin-of-lol-nope-we-win-anyway out of their ass.

She literally admit it was a mistake underestimating Starlight >>28715471
Chrysalis secured thing pretty large by taking out Alicorns AND Elements simultaneously. Even Starlight wouldn't have managed to actually do shit if it wasn't for Thorax pulling something completely retarded (and hideous) out of nowhere at the last second.

>>28716366
Changelings problems would be instantly solved if they opened bordello.
>>
File: 1473725996136.png (903KB, 908x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1473725996136.png
903KB, 908x1004px
>>28715800
It seemed odd when they were literally all there and Chrysalis made a very, very, very serious threat.

Discord could have literally had her captured in the blink of an eye. Is she just not a threat without her hive?
>>
>>28715459
some of the changelings wanted out now that there was a dissenter/traitor that hadn't starved somehow.
>>
>>28716358
she didn't know this
>>
>>28717291
She definitely knew Starlight was Twilight's pupil
>>
File: 1475879316397.png (457KB, 776x862px) Image search: [Google]
1475879316397.png
457KB, 776x862px
>>28717320
sauce.?
>>
>>28717327
The fact she literally says it in the episode?

>Well, well, well. The Princess of Friendship's sole pupil. Honestly, I didn't think you were worth replacing with one of my drones.

Even if she hadn't known, the fact Starlight came to Twilight for advice and lived in the castle would have been a giveaway
>>
File: 1367018359120.png (164KB, 900x1044px) Image search: [Google]
1367018359120.png
164KB, 900x1044px
>>28716479
She took out Spike too so she was clearly going after potential threats. Given Starlight was Twilight's pupil, it figures that she'd think something was up and the plan could be at risk.

Choosing not to replace her seems an odd decision. Granted, she wasn't in Ponyville when the replacements happened but she was still a key figure. I don't know, perhaps they looked for her and figured it wasn't worth waiting when they realised she wasn't there

>>28715543
>>28715700
Then what was her end goal? Would the Changelings literally have had to pretend to be the Main 6 and the Princesses for the rest of their lives so they could feed off the love for them?
>>
>>28715596
Problem is that Chrissy thought her fortress was pretty much impenetrable.With no magic for Starlight to go off of and only having dinky unicorn hooves to attack her throne, why would the queen think her a threat?
>>
>>28717559
Because she thought she was free of threats back in S2 too and that didn't work out very well for her

The pupil of the one who saw through your entire act back then doesn't seem like someone she'd want against her
>>
>>28717542
>Would the Changelings literally have had to pretend to be the Main 6 and the Princesses for the rest of their lives so they could feed off the love for them?
That pretty much seems to have been their plan, they weren't mobilizing for any other operations in the episode.
>>
>>28717473
k, I forgot about that, now the episode is shit
>>
>>28715459
Because if villains acted logically, they would need better writing to explain how they are defeated.

And yes, the issue isn't just that Chrysalis didn't replace Starlight, but that Chrysalis apparently learned absolutely nothing from her first defeat. Overconfidence once is reasonable; being beat down because you literally did the exact same thing as last time - dismissing a seemingly-unimportant threat when you hold all the cards - is really inexcusable. I can take a villain with a character flaw, but a villain who doesn't learn the single most obvious lesson from her first defeat is not fun to watch.

On that note, if her goal was long-term infiltration, then her changelings are morons too. I'd think a kind of key point of proper infiltration is "don't talk about it in a big open space where someone might blunder into your secret meeting." Take that shit to the basement - or better yet, to a small unassuming building on the outskirts of town nobody will look at twice.
>>
>>28717542
>She took Spike because he was a potential threat
>Not because he's loved by literally everyone in the Crystal Empire.
>>
>>28717670
Any time Spike ends up there, he must know he's going to be saving something
>>
>>28717670
How would Chrysalis know about that? If she was after literally every Pony who was loved she'd go after pop stars and other famous Ponies
>>
>>28717816
>Literally everyone.

Someone above has already explained that they were only going after high value targets, not just musicians off the street.
The Princesses are obvious, everyone adores them. Twilight's friends also have a network of people that love them. Spike has an entire crystal empire.
Starlight has...Twilight, probably? Maybe her village.
Remember that the more people you replace, the more likely it is for someone to fuck up and ruin the scheme. It just wasn't worth replacing Starlight.
>>
>>28715596
Because why would you grab Starlight and Trixie? Remember, the most Starlight has done is brainwash a village. It's not like she's running around saving the world. From Chrysalis' perspective, she's just a snotty scholar living in Twilight's basement.
And if you understand this, where do you draw the line? Applejack lives with her entire family, do you kidnap them as well? They're much closer than Twilight and Glimmer, they might realize she's a fake. What about Rarity? She works with an entire business network, do you replace those ponies as well? What about Fluttershy? Discord's gonna notice something wrong with her, do you replace him as well?
Either you go full invasion and replace everyone, or you take a select few of the most powerful and most loved, and carefully engineer things so nobody realizes your deception.

If there's any real mistake Chrysalis made, it was not telling her changelings to lock the door before calling her phone.
>>
>>28717874
>Staggeringly powerful protege of the single factor that lead to your defeat the first time
>Not worth replacing

Nigga, wat?

You seem to be trying to have it both ways. If Starlight is perceived as a nobody with no major connections, then there's little risk in replacing her. If Starlight is seen as a major factor, there's risk in replacing her, but also leaving her in place is not feasible either.
>>
>>28715459
In other words: Chrysalis didn't think Starlight and the others were a threat compared to the other people who live in Equestria. They were like the comic relief you see in comic books to her.
>>
>>28715800
Man those fuckers freaked me out when I was a kid.
>>
>>28718413
Having no major connections is WHY they didn't replace her. See >>28717931

You only want to replace the important, highly loved people. If you start replacing everyone around those people in case they could stop your plan, you'd be replacing half of Equestria.
>>
>>28719491
But that's the thing: Even if she's nobody to most other ponies, she's still the student of one of the four princesses of Equestria. That's a pretty honking huge connection - and since you've conveniently already replaced the pony on the other end of that relationship, why not replace her student too?

You know, so you don't get BTFO when that student turns out to be rather more dangerous than you expected? Kind of like, you know, exactly what happened the last time you invaded?
>>
>>28717931
>Remember, the most Starlight has done is brainwash a village
Taking control over an entire community to the point where you literally shape their way of thinking seems pretty impressive to me.
>>
File: Spike High Nachos.jpg (391KB, 728x998px) Image search: [Google]
Spike High Nachos.jpg
391KB, 728x998px
>>28718543

>Chrysalis didn't think Starlight and the others were a threat compared to the other people who live in Equestria. They were like the comic relief you see in comic books to her.

And yet she replicated Hum Drum....I mean, Spike.

I think Glim Glam just got lucky by being out of town when the shit hit the fan and because Chyrsalis didn't realize how powerful she was.
>>
>>28719591
Because Spike is extremely beloved in the Crystal Empire, therefore lodes of luv.

Also threat wise he can serve as an early warning distress beacon with his letters. If he escaped he could have likely contacted Ember or someone else for help.
>>
>>28716911
>Discord could have literally had her captured in the blink of an eye.
too busy hugging Fluttershy
>>
File: P Discord.png (775KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
P Discord.png
775KB, 1280x720px
>>28716911
>>28719878

>too busy hugging Fluttershy

Its Discord, Flutters was the only reason he was saving Equestria to begin with.
>>
>>28715459
>literally
I want leafyfags to die
>>
Every question here, the answer is because the plot said so and the heroes had to win.
>>
>>28719878
>>28719917
He had enough time to hug her, the rest of the Ponies, every Changeling and then still go back for Chrysalis desu
>>
File: DapperFS.jpg (76KB, 691x767px) Image search: [Google]
DapperFS.jpg
76KB, 691x767px
>>28719591
>Glim Glam just got lucky by being out of town when the shit hit the fan and because Chyrsalis didn't realize how powerful she was.
Well Chrysalis had this plan in place for a while, I think Starlight was just never part of it. If she was, the Changelings would have grabbed her with their first opportunity and had her replaced.

Her being out of town actually had little impact
>>
>>28715596
do you retards not understand shit writing? there is no reason. everytthing about the s6 finale is garbage.
>>
>>28716358
They were a threat because they were beloved though and Changelings could sense that. Starlight was a mega fucking cunt who fucked shit up for a lot of ponies.
>>
File: 1435977608995.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1435977608995.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>28717874
>musicians off the street

Less them, more renown Ponies like Sapphire Shores, Rara, even Daring Do. They're pretty universally loved. Twilight is a Princess but most Ponies treat her and her friends normally really, even though they've saved Equestria a bunch of times.

>>28717931
It'd actually be easier to replace everyone so she didn't get caught, but then there'd be nopony to actually feed off love from so yeah, I suppose that's a good point.

But then
>>28717599
If this were her plan, surely it's short sighted since eventually there'd be a slip up or Ponies would begin to realise? Starlight immediately noticed something was up, it wouldn't take long before others would too and at that point, isn't there no more love to actually feed off?
>>
>>28715505
4u
>>
>>28720908
Chrysalis's sole weakness isn't Love

She can be defeated with magic
>>
>>28719591
Poor Spike man
All those Nachos for no pony in particular
>>
>>28722858
>Chrysalis is finally captured at the end of Season 7
>As punishment, she has to eat all of Spike's nachos
>>
>>28720960
>>28715459
>>
>>28715459
Chrysalis said she didn't think it was worth dealing with her because she was a nobody.
>>
>>28719550
You mean the last time they invaded, and easily defeated Twilight and the others? She had no reason to believe to Starlight was a threat, and even when Starlight DID show up in the hive, she hit the throne with a fucking rock until SOMEONE ELSE saved the day.

Sure, you could argue that Thorax wouldn't have been there if it wasn't for Starlight, but then you need to remember that the two met completely by chance and Starlight didn't search out Thorax at all.

>>28720960
Maybe they were planning to grab celebrities, I don't know. They were only in the first day of the swap remember. I still stand by the idea that you want to kidnap as few people as possible to prevent being discovered.

The more people you invite to a plot, the more likely it is that someone discovers said plot. Adding more people to it is something that needs time and careful planning.
>>
File: 1377922330253 (1).jpg (21KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1377922330253 (1).jpg
21KB, 400x300px
>>28725600
That is a good point, but again, what was the end goal for Chrysalis then? After trading places with some rather loved and powerful Ponies, Sooner or later all the Changelings would have been found out since they don't actually act like the real Pony they're imitating. Starlight caught on, won't the love basically stop at that point? How would they feed?

On another note, I think she could have considered the possibility Starlight was a threat, but just didn't think much of it. I wonder why she felt the Main 6 were a threat? They've performed some major feats, but the last time Chrysalis invaded she had them beat through sheer numbers
>>
>>28726171
> she had them beat through sheer numbers
Probably because she didn't have sheer numbers this time.

I don't know what Chrysalis' plan was. I don't think she expecting to get as far as she did. I guess she was either planning to keep her changelings as far away from the public eye as possible, or give them some acting lessons or something.

I mean, the random changelings in the hive managed to nail Fluttershy, I'm sure, given time, the others could adapt to everyone else.

At the very least, she'd be able to leech some love from everyone before they figured out the truth.
>>
>Celestia captured and cocooned
>Luna captured and cocooned
>Twilight captured and cocooned
So who the fuck was controlling the sun and moon? Twilight had a hard enough time and she had all of Celestia and Luna's magic. How was Chrysalis supposed to--especially when the throne sucks all non-changeling magic away?

It's gonna be a big deal when the changeling impersonating Celestia can't do shit with the sun.
>>
>>28715459
Plot armour and a lack of oversight. The writer didn't expect the general audience to notice right away, and it works within the story. Not an overwhelming flaw storywise, but in logic. Chrysalis does play the overconfident-villian trope.

But, my answer is boring. Let's speculate within the realm of fiction.
>>
>>28727863
They were captured in the evening, Chrysalis literally says she just received word of their capture during their midnight meeting
>>
>>28715459
because the show is written for 10 yo little girls who don't deconstruct or pay attention to detail
>>
>>28715459
Please don't make me list every time that finale tripped the bullshit alarm.
>>
>>28726261
Can't Changelings feed off love forcefully? Invading Canterlot the way they did seems futile if they needed love to survive
>>
>>28728888
nice digits
>>
>>28724235
She's far from a nobody, even if all she knew was that she's Twilight's pupil, that's big enough in itself
>>
>>28719591
I want Spike made nachos desu
>>
>>28715459
>>
File: latest[1].png (944KB, 662x1003px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
944KB, 662x1003px
Anyone else think the Changelings sound like Butters when they laugh?
>>
>>28732470
It can't just be me
>>
>>28733368
;_;
>>
>>28731254
You'll probably break a tooth or two on gems, mind you.
>>
>>28735181
>He can't break diamonds with his teeth.
>>
>>28735181
Doubt he'd put his delectable gems in nachos
>>
>>28727863
Simple, they just do it in tandem like the unicorns of yore. With supercharged love they could easily do it.

>>28730445
She kinda is compared to the others, you won't gain any love en masse from her. Plus what >>28726261 said, She could easily beat her with sheer numbers even if Starlight had her magic, and bugbutt herself was safe in her hugeass nullifier.
>>
>>28726261
>I don't think she expecting to get as far as she did
I think that perhaps could be true for her invasion of Canterlot, but this time round I think she knew exactly what she was doing. You can't kidnap the Princesses and the Elements and expect to fail.

>>28736449
Twilight was Celestia's pupil back at the Canterlot Wedding and she was the one to foil Chrysalis' plan, seems quite an oversight
>>
>>28735314
Teach me
>>
>>28737161
> she was the one to foil Chrysalis' plan,

What exactly did Twilight do again? Chrysalis put her next to Cadence, and then Cadence carried her back to the wedding, where Twilight was easily overpowered until Cadence foiled Chrysalis' plan.

You seem to be putting a lot of importance on Starlight simply because she's Twilight's apprentice, and while Twilight is an impressive unicorn, there's no reason to believe Starlight herself is a threat, or even anywhere near Twilight's powerlevel herself.

Simply being Twilight's apprentice is not a valid reason for kidnapping her on its own.

And as the finale showed, that was a good assessment, considering she did fuck all during the finale until Thorax saved the day.
>>
>>28739068
>What exactly did Twilight do again?
How about being literally the only one who suspected something was wrong? Even Chrysalis mentions how she was impressed Twilight saw through her. Though that said, don't know how Celestia failed to pick up on it desu

It's less about Chrysalis having concrete proof that she could be a threat, more just a case of covering her bases. A pupil of a Princess foiled her before, Starlight literally lives with Twilight
>>
>>28739206
And we've already covered this earlier, over here >>28717931, try to keep up.

If they kidnap someone just because they might see through the disguise, then you'd be kidnapping ponies all day. Big Mac is much closer to Applejack than Starlight is to Twilight, why not take him? That's a pretty big base you need to cover. What about The Wonderbolts? They're going to notice Dash is underperforming, better cover that base as well.

The less people you kidnap, the better. There's no reason to believe that Starlight will see through the disguise any better than anyone else would.
>>
>>28739265
But then what was her actual plan? Fit in until she can steal the love from Equestria
>>
>>28732470
>>28733368
>>28734206
Can someone just agree with me and make me feel better about it?
>>
>>28739867
>Literally tells everyone her plan on a big screen TV
>"What was her plan, I don't get it."

Chrysalis' plan was to kidnap the most powerful ponies in Equestria, so that when she invaded for real, there'd be no one to stop her.

And no, no matter how powerful you think Glimmer is, she is not important enough to fall under the 'definitely must capture' category. Yes, even though she is Twilight's student. That does not count for as much as you think it does.
>>
>>28715459
>they were able to capture most of Equestria
Do you mean "capture" in a military sense or do you think they literally kidnapped most of the country? Because it looks like they only replaced people in positions of power, which Starlight and Trixie aren't really.
>>
>>28740516
Yeah, I also just think they captured most of the particular iconic ponies. Not everybody.
>>
File: 1402616360602.gif (349KB, 400x800px) Image search: [Google]
1402616360602.gif
349KB, 400x800px
>>28740481
>when she invaded for real, there'd be no one to stop her.
But what would invading actually allow her to do? Don't Changelings feed off love? Weren't they getting that in droves as they pretended to be the 4 Princesses and other Ponies of importance?

And if the plan was to invade, why hadn't she started already since she took out all her targets?
>>
>>28742628
Season 2 finale showed that changelings can devour love from someone even if they're not impersonating anyone. If that's not enough, the changeling timeline from the Season 5 finale clearly shows that changelings can acquire love even if they've kidnapped everyone in Equestria.

She hadn't started invasion because it was literally the first day. The entire Season 6 finale takes place over a single day. Things like an invasion take time.
>>
>>28742628
>what would invading actually allow her to do? Don't Changelings feed off love?
They seem to be like locusts and just over-eat until there's no more food, after which they move on to new feeding grounds.
>>
File: 1366917855079.png (225KB, 875x914px) Image search: [Google]
1366917855079.png
225KB, 875x914px
>>28742673
>it was literally the first day
Irrelevant surely when she's already managed to kidnap the higher ups? She didn't really take her time in S2.

I wonder how Changeling love works then desu, that's a good point about them still devouring love despite taking over, can they all just steal it like Chrysalis was doing to Thorax?
>>
File: 1245810.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1245810.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>28743270
>She didn't really take her time in S2
That's because things didn't actually go according to plan. She was busted by Twilight and Cadance and had to set things into motion right away.

>can they all just steal it like Chrysalis was doing to Thorax?
That seems to be the case. One way or another, they're definitely capable of being forceful.
>>
>>28743270
>Irrelevant surely when she's already managed to kidnap the higher ups?

Look, I'm no expert on logistics, but I'm pretty sure there's a huge difference between sending in a dozen guys to kidnap someone and ordering an entire army to mobilize. I'm pretty sure you need more than a day to even get to Equestria, much less begin an invasion. That kind of thing takes time.
Plus what >>28743286 said.

I mean, there's flaws in the finale, but I don't think Chrysalis' plan was one of them.
>>
>>28743286
Wasn't it always the plan for the Changelings to attack during the Wedding? They were outside the barrier breaking the shield if I'm not mistaken, even before Twilight got out.

>>28743338
Just trying to understand her plan desu, I suppose it works for her, but she could have got the invasion going relatively quickly I think, like last time. Surely after the last Princess was captured the plan could be set in motion
>>
I wonder if all the Changelings reformed, or if it's just the ones that were in the hive.
>>
>>28744583

Technically all the changelings on "away" duty should be unaffected, like for example the ones currently impersonating the princesses and mane6, and no doubt numerous undercover agents.

The way I see it they could take it two ways in the story and lore: just ignore the stragglers, and assume they were reformed as soon as they returned to the hive. Alternatively, keep them as black changelings and give them a role like Chrysalis' elite guard or something. Say their loyalty to the queen keeps them non-reformed, or that their hunger for blood is greater than their hunger for sustenance and that's why they stick around. It makes sense too that Chrysalis would send her greatest to take the place of the alicorns.
>>
>>28744989
If Chrysalis does have a good amount of her guard left, she's going to be even harder to deal with the 3rd time round. She was livid, it can't be comfortable having someone with an army swear Vengeance against you
>>
>>28717670
You think Chrysalis knows of Spike's handiwork?
>>
>>28745530
If she ever went to the Crystal Empire or sent spies there, there's a good chance she does. His fame is, well, famous.
>>
File: 1470426368895 (1).png (133KB, 780x463px) Image search: [Google]
1470426368895 (1).png
133KB, 780x463px
>>28739068
>Simply being Twilight's apprentice
How is being Twilight's sole pupil not a big deal?
>>
>>28745619

Because only Twilight knows Starlight is actually gifted. She's never publicly displayed her powers anywhere.
>>
>>28745701
Twilight wasn't a Princess back in S2 but she saw through Chrysalis then
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.