[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures Thread 6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 2

File: Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png (158KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png
158KB, 600x600px
Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures QM cant keep track of thread numbers edition.

Story so far: http://pastebin.com/LXLayvbb
Or: https://www.anonpone.com/hunter/

FAQ and newcomer information: http://pastebin.com/2zWbP4vw

Character, Crew, and Finances information: http://pastebin.com/1dwAAjWE

Original story (Space Vex): https://www.anonpone.com/vex/

CYOA that started it all (by SpaceHorse): https://www.anonpone.com/space/

Space CYOA timeline: http://pastebin.com/YzEqweQx

Equipment information: http://pastebin.com/rGBniSRh
>>
>>28711629
>You move up and give Midnight a kiss, then nuzzling from her jaw to her neck before pressing the sides of your fangs against her.
>Midnight gives a tiny gasp as you pull back with a grin, seeing her smile slyly at you.
“I don’t know what you are sorry about, you will get yours soon enough. And while I hope you enjoyed your snack and my neck feels fine, I could use ice for something else.”
>You look down to your rear is, Midnight giving a small laugh.
>“Yeah, I did get a bit rougher there… but what can I do? I love to make the cuties squeal.”
>You give a yawn, stretching a little before looking at Midnight.
“So, before we go, how do I do the whole invisible thing?”
>Midnight giggles, reaching a hoof up and taking the leash off of you.
>“Easy, feel along it with your hoof for a thicker part, and just press on it!”
>Midnight demonstrates this with her collar, making it appear and disappear.
>Breeze fiddles with hers and takes her collar off, giving somewhat of a nervous smile.
>“I’d rather not get mine ruined while working, it can get super dirty in the engines.”
>Midnight grins and nods, giving Breeze a pat on her head.
>“Just remember who the boss is and listen to them.”
>“I always will listen to Hunter.” Breeze says, smiling.
>Midnight looks at you, giving a playfully grumpy smile.
>“Now look, you are influencing her.”
[1/2]
>>
>>28711632
>You all laugh and get up, getting dressed and ready for the day.
>You look into the mirror and make your collar invisible, smiling as you still easily feel its presence.
>Just as you finish getting dressed, you spot the remote vibrator and smile, getting an idea.
>You secretly hide the vibrator on you, passing the remote to Breeze without a word.
>You then head down to the kitchen to find Ash and Twitch already eating, sitting down with some food yourself and calling Fixit.
>Midnight and Breeze quickly follow, Breeze looking confused as she sits next to Midnight.
>You start looking over the jobs, seeing what there is.
>Secure a facility: 5000 credits
>Runaway search: 2000 credits
>Pirate hunt: 6000 credits
>Cybernetic limb tester wanted: 3000 credits
>A small sensation makes you jump a little, the vibrator moving a little.
>You look up to breeze to see a curious look on her face, the look quickly turning to a small blushing smile as she fiddles with the remote.
>You feel the vibrator shoot up in speed before it completely stops, Breeze trying to keep a straight face.
>A groan turns your attention away, Astray stumbling in.
>“Well, don’t you look like a ray of sunshine?” Ash says, snickering.
>“Fak off” Astray sleepily says.
[2/2]
>>
>>28711640
Oh c'mon Astray, no need to be rude. Don't be a sour puss. What the hell did you do last night anyways?

Look into pirate hunt and facility jobs.
>>
>>28711640
>You smile, looking at the colt as he drags himself to the table with food.
“Oh c'mon Astray, no need to be rude. What were you doing last night anyways, stay up late?”
>’My room is next to yours. Guess.’
>Astray groans and takes a bite of his food before answering.
>“Lookin’ at the shiit you told me to computers and such. I also hate mornnnin’s.”
>“Bet it was Hunter that work you up with that shout.” Ash says.
>You shake your head and look into the jobs, seeing what they are about.
>The pirate hunt is a small group of mercenaries wanting to hunt an organised group of pirates and raiders, hoping to put a stop to them.
>The other job is that a group of pirates has taken over a fuel factory, asking for a large sum of payment for the safety of the workers.
>You feel the vibrator go off much heavier then before, hearing a small snicker as it rests at a low pace.
>Glancing up again, you see Breeze with a sneaky smile, the mare then leaning against Midnight.
>She nuzzles then moves to Midnight’s ear, whispering something before Midnight takes a glance to you before looking down.
>Midnight gets a small knowing grin, continuing to eat her food as she looks to you time to time.
>>
>>28711760
'Oh...yeah. Sorry about that, should have bought that soundproofing spell. I will make it up to you REAL soon. I promise. So anything caught your eye regarding those computer parts? And what are the prices on them?'

Accept pirate hunt job.
>>
>>28711760
Mentally apologize to Astray for the noise. But we do have some good news for him.

We have a surprise coming for him in the mail also Midnight was alright with him joining in our fun, Breeze not so much. I kinda want to break him in with Midnight before getting Breeze involved.
>>
>>28711788
It's not much of a surprise if we tell him it's coming, let's keep quiet about his gift for now.
>>
>>28711760
Accept the runaway research, pirate hunt, and ask midnight if she'd be interested in testing a cybernetic limb.
>>
>>28711793
I'm not good at keeping secrets anon I like to drop hints when I give gifts.
Can we drop a hint like a quick image of something mechanical?
>>
>>28711802
I'm pretty sure that will be a dead giveaway, so let's not.
>>
File: 1454713319072.jpg (51KB, 638x685px) Image search: [Google]
1454713319072.jpg
51KB, 638x685px
>>28711807
>>
>>28711851
Why do you want to ruin the surprise so badly?
>>
>>28711860
Uh, I'm not arguing for anything, I'm just haveing fun with ya anon.

But if you want to know why I think like this, it's just cause of personal experience.
I always liked haveing hints given to me about gifts as a kid. It never really ruined anything, even if I had a good idea of what it was.
I was just happy to get something nice from someone who cared.
>>
>>28711872
Point taken, but I still think it's a dead giveaway if we show him something mechanical as a hint one day after we said we would try to get him a combat drone.
>>
>>28711760
‘Sorry… I should have bought a soundproofing spell. But I can promise that I can make it up to you soon enough. Did you find anything good? Got any prices?’
>Astray continues eating as he talks to you.
>‘Yeah, good stuff. 3000 credits and I could be set up extra nicely, most of it is upgrades for my computer that I haven’t gotten around to… obtaining, by myself. By the way, might wana keep tomorrow free.’
‘Why?’
>‘Been talking with my friends, one could have a job for you that will get you their trust. Very dirty, but not something that is outright murder.’
>You accept the pirate hunt job for now, turning to Midnight.
“Hey, Midnight? Think you would be alright with testing some cybernetic limbs?”
>Midnight smiles and nods.
>“Sure, shouldn’t be too bad, my stuff is “plug and play”.”
>“While we are on the subject, I could have your new plates for unification day.” Breeze says with a smile.
>“Awee, thanks Breezy!”
>Midnight hugs Breeze, ash speaking up
>“How did you get those legs anyways? They look very advanced.”
>“Well… my time in that militia wasn’t exactly fun and games… But their connections got me solid health coverage!”
>>
>>28711941
Can you tell us more about how it happened? Or any other interesting stories while you were with them?

Accept cyber limb testing for Midnight.
>>
>>28711941
'Just tell me where to sent the cash for your parts and I'll have that taken care of. So Astray how dirty is the job? We're not taking hostages or something are we? Also, I don't work with slavers. Never know when they'll try and put me in a cage next.'
>>
>>28711941
>You accept the cybernetics job for Midnight, looking up after.
‘Just tell me where to send the cash and let me worry about getting them.’
>‘Then send it my way, I’ll save you the time and order it myself.’
‘Also, how dirty of a job are we talking? I’m not keen on taking hostages or working with slavers.’
>‘Not too sure, but not trafficking. Something more then simple drop-offs, but not big enough to be super wrong. I don’t know the details yet, but I was hinted that we are going to kick a hornet’s nest to start a fire.’
>You then look to Midnight, smiling at her.
“Thanks Midnight, what happened anyways? If you wana talk about it that is… any interesting stories?”
>Midnight loses some of her upbeat attitude, shrugging.
>“The ponies we fought against were good at rigging traps… I got selected for patrol and… found an anti-tank landmine that had must have had its pressure sensor changed…”
>Breeze winces a little, frowning as Midnight keeps a smile.
>”Hurts… bit it’s all good now though! Besides that? Most of it was plenty of comradery and tough battles.”
>>
>>28712102
Let's head out to test that limb first cause it'll be the quickest. Plus I really want to see what it is.
>>
>>28712102
Right then. Let's go get that new cyber leg for you, Midnight.
>>
>>28712102
>You give a nod, all of you just chatting as you finish breakfast.
>Once it is done, you get the vibrator put away in your room and head out to the cybernetics clinic with Midnight.
>Once there, you head to the counter ant talk to the stallion at reception.
“Excuse me, there was an add for cybernetics testing?”
>The stallion suddenly looks up to you, a little surprised
>“Oh! Sure thing miss- erm… we have that available, I’ll just page the doctor.
>Midnight snickers as the flustered stallion puts out a call, a mare doctor soon arriving.
>“Ah, good. I am doctor Root, just this way please.”
>You all proceed down a hall and into a room, the doctor instructing Midnight to sit as she removes her foreleg.
>“Wow, this is nice and advanced.” The doctor says as she sets Midnight’s leg down.
“So… what are we testing exactly anyways?”
>The doctor starts to hookup the leg to Midnight, talking as she does.
>“A new kind of prosthetic leg, based on a hidden weapon leg that some mercenaries use. I wanted to base the same design around a more affordable and more flexible model, something that could hold medicine, tools, or other useful things. Also one that is flexible, something that can be used on somepony who doesn’t need an entire leg.”
>When she is done, she has Midnight test the movements of the leg, explaining that it has a pen inside of it.
>”Just have a small walk and try to write on the paper, or doodle, either works.
>Midnight nods and starts to move, the doctor looking to you.
>“Also, would you mind helping me with one thing? I am also looking into a more affordable and downsized movement frame for the disabled, something that doesn’t take away the limb they have. It is just a few dozen needles that will hook up to something like an exoskeleton. For you to just test movement of.”
>>
>>28712531
Alright, but any extra cash for doing it?
>>
>>28712531
Depends. How much are you willing to pay for this extra test?
>>
>>28712531
Give a wink to that stallion if he's still around, I want to see if he'll make a move on us.

Not going for lewds just want to see a guy spill his pasta all over the place.
>>
>>28712531
“That depends, how much would you offer for another test?”
>“I can give an extra 1000 credits I suppose.”
“Alright then.”
>You have a seat yourself as the doctor applies some cleaner to your leg, along with a numbing agent.
>It is not long before more then a few needles with wires are in your leg, the doctor instructing you to move when she hooks them up to what looks like large leg brace.
>As you move, the brace moves too, the doctor still giving instructions.
>About an hour later, you and Midnight are back to normal, the doctor giving you some credits back in the lobby.
>“Thankyou for the help, I could release one of those by tomorrow at this rate.”
>“What else could be put in those legs?” Midnight asks, looking curious.
>”Well anything frankly, medicine, boosters, weapons could still be an option… tools, supplies…”
>You look to the stallion at reception as the doctor goes on, seeing him look up at you.
>You give a wink and see a small blush to his face, the flustered stallion attempting to keep his attention to his work.”
>“-anything really.”
>The doctor nods, smiling.
>“Well, unless either of you are here for anything more… please, have a good day.”
>>
>>28712869
That's all, thanks.

No time to idle, breaks are for wimps! On to the pirate hunt job!
>>
>>28712869
Let's get going then. Time to go on the hunt!

But while were headed out let's get Astray some light armor.
Just something to get out the way so we don't forget about it later.
>>
>>28713085
Astray is getting showered with gifts all of a sudden, we're spoiling the poor guy...
>>
>>28713250
Well, most of it is for work. It's not like we're getting him video games or something.
The armor is for protection.
Besides he doesn't really have anything besides a ratty old laptop a knife and his hand-me-down pistol. I don't mind spoiling him a little bit.
>>
>>28713379
We should get him video games...
>>
>>28713399
Work first, games later. We can take him out shopping so he can decorate his room.
and if he's extra good he can have some bat pussy.
>>
>>28713449
>Work first, games later.
Pfff fine! Spoilsport!
>>
>>28712869
“Nope. Thanks, have a good day as well.”
>You and Midnight begin heading back to the ship, the station looking busy.
>As you walk, you spot an armor store and look to Midnight.
“Hey, Midnight? I’ll be back in a sec, would you mind going ahead and making sure the ship is ready to go when I get back?”
>“Sure thing! The engines will be hot.” Midnight says with a nod.
>When she is done, you head into the store and go right to the counter
>Not wanting to waste time, just ask for a catalog and look through the available armor.
>Balistic vest: 500
>Very Light armor: 2000
>Light armor: 4000
>Personal Shield: 5000
>Medimum armor 6000
>Quick shield: 8000
>Heavy armor: 8000
>Strong shield: 10000
>Very heavy armor: 10000
>>
>>28713501
I'm thinking ballistic vest since we are gonna be spending a bunch of cash later today...
>>
>>28713501
The ballistic vest will do for now.
Not planning on putting him in a serious fight until he actually learns out to use that pistol first.

Now, time to hunt some pirates!
>>
>>28713501
>You buy the ballistic vest, heading back to your ship after.
>As soon as you get there, you can hear the engines running, heading right for the bridge.
>Your entire crew is there, Twitch being the only one without a station to be at.
>“Ready to roll Hunter.” Ash says.
“Good, let’s go.”
>You take off and head for the destination, the location hardly being far.
>When there, you spot several ships, one of them being a frigate.
>“Hey, you along for the mission?” the radio crackles, a mare’s voice coming through.
“Yes, are we ready? How many pirates are there?”
>“Six ships, three of them frigates. We are waiting on one more ship before we go.”
>>
>>28713826
Copy that, ready when you are. Any chance they have reinforcements on standby?
>>
>>28713826
Ask how many ships we have on our side.
>>
>>28713826
“Well, we are ready when you are. How many ships do we have? Any chance of reinforcements?”
>“Nope, we planned this just for that. They will be doing a supplies balance, so we will catch them by surprise and all together. We are short a ship, but they are just pirates. Organised or not, they got junk. Not to mention- oh!”
>You look to your radar, seeing another ship arrive.
>“There we go. come on, time to go!”
>All the ships begin turning and moving, you following with them.
>It’s not long before a slightly distant planet seems to become your intended destination, all the other mercenary ships staying in formation.
>As you close the distance, you can see more dots appear on your screen, at least 10 of them.
>Looking ahead, you see that they are all pirate ships, all of them orbiting the planet.
>There are mostly small ships, only three frigates still being present
>“That’s…. more then was said.” Midnight says.
>The coms come to life, the mercenary ships still advancing.
>”Looks like they expanded a little, still, commencing attack!”
>>
>>28714106
Let's plug in our augment and start taking out the smaller ships, so the main force can focus on taking out the frigates.
>>
>>28714106
Gotta focus on the big cheese first. Fire on one of the frigates.
>>
>>28714106
We have the piloting skills to do it, so head straight on to one of the frigates and get it's attention. When the big guns start firing our way fly so that we're between it and another frigate, making it fire on it's own side.

With our 360 canon rotation we don't have to worry about lining up shots, we can just pilot to the max while we shoot at its engines.
>>
>>28714106
“Ash, Midnight, open fire! Go for their engines!”
>“You got it!” Midnight says.
>“Done.”
>You plug in your augment and begin charging forward, past the other mercenary ships.
>Before you can even shoot, you see the pirates scramble and turn to attack.
>Three ships immediately turn their attention to you, both you and them opening fire when in range.
>The first series of shots hit their targets, for both you and the pirates.
>”Shields down to 80%!”
>Just as the next wave comes in, you angle your ship down and keep on a slightly new direction.
>All of the shots miss while your shots hit the frigate again, your charge to get around it continuing.
>A pair of lasers from a pirate ship flash and begin to eat away at your shield, suddenly stopping as they begin hitting the shield of the enemy frigate.
>“HA! Nice one Hunter!” Ash says.
>The pirate frigate is too slow for your ship, making it easy for you to get behind.
>Once again you open fire on the enemy ship, this time bringing it’s shields down and hitting the engines.
>“Hit!” Midnight says.
>The other two ships keep going for you having almost no luck hitting you.
>>
>>28714493
Finish off the damaged frigate before it gets the chance to recover and do the same maneuver with the other two frigates. Should be easier since there's only two left.
>>
>>28714493
Keep working on the enemy frigate.
then take out the engines of the other ones.
>>
>>28714493
Surgical strike. Hit the disabled frigate's bridge to disable their guns then move on to the next one. If we can get the frigate merc to haul this one back everyone can get paid more.
>>
>>28714493
“Alright, disable it!”
>Again your crew opens fire, hitting the rear of the enemy ship.
>The ship has a small explosion as its engines go into chunks, your crew now targeting the other two small ships.
>You easily evade most of the shots, taking one or two hits as you shoot back.
>As your crew hits the pirates, you spot an explosion in the distance, the colours being almost beautiful.
>“We lost a ship!” the unknown mare’s voice shouts over the communications.
>Your crew continues to fire as you break through the smaller ship’s shields, the ship quickly being excessively damaged.
>You watch as the last of the three ships disappears in a sudden wall of smoke, you steering clear of it.
>”Cleaver.” Midnight says.
>Two ships emerge from the smoke, one of them being another frigate.
>Suddenly, warnings pop up on your display, your implants providing flight path as you keep away from the smoke.
>>
>>28714800
Follow the flight path, last thing we want is to get flanked.
>>
>>28714800
Follow the flightpath and contact the voice, telling her that we're going to offer a surrender option to the pirates. Bounties and a functioning ship gets more money for everyone. Then crush the small ship and broadcast the surrender offer.
>>
>>28714800
Tell our gunner on the 360 canon to look out for the third ship. I'm expecting someone to try to come from behind.
>>
>>28714800
Tell Astray to check our systems to make sure we aren't being hacked.
>>
>>28714800
“Ash, watch our rear!”
>You turn away from the ships and begin following the path, going through the gates as they appear.
>“Hunter! We have missiles!” Ash shouts.
>You keep going through the gates as your crew either shoots at the ships or missiles, keeping to the flight path.
>Suddenly the flight path stops, Ash laughing.
>”Ya lost em Hunter, nice work.”
“Good. Keep disabling them!”
>You open up the communications, radioing the lead mercenary ship.
“This is the Vanguard, we are going to disable ships for capture and offer surrender, we can make a better profit this way.”
>”Got another!” Midnight says.
>“Capture? Fine. Surrender? No chance.”
>Your display lights up again as more missiles start coming your way, once again you following along the path.
>Though you go through the gates, the ship shakes from an explosion, alerts showing on your display as some shots hit you.
>”Shields are at 61%!” Astray shouts.
>”Cruiser!” the mare’s voice shouts.
>You look to your far right, seeing a large ship with pirate looking markings on it, the massive ship charging towards yours.
>There are four large guns on the ship, all of them pained with a fanged mouth on them.
>“Oh shit!” Ash says.
>Large green beams fly out from the unknown cruiser, making your blood run a cold.
>The beams go right by your ship and hit one of the Pirate frigates, the ship being instantly disabled.
>Again the large ship fires, this time gunning for the smaller pirate ships in the distance.
>>
>>28715226
Uhh, are we in the middle of a pirate war?
Tell the unknown ship to identify itself.

I honestly I think we might want to get the hell out of here if it's hostile.
>>
>>28715226
Move out of the cruisers arc of fire, we need to make sure it's a friendly. Yeah
>>
>>28715226
“Oh shit…”
>You quickly change course to move away from the front of the cruiser, getting off to the side of it.
>The cruiser just flies past you, more apparent pirate markings on the ship.
>The cruiser keeps shooting at the pirates, not even bothering with the mercenary ships.
“Unidentified ship, This is the captain of the Vanguard! I request that you state your intention and affiliation!”
>The communications come to life, a sharp and bossy mare’s voice coming through.
>”This is first mate Stream of the Vengeful Serpent, our intention is to end this conflict quickly. Our allegiance is to ourselves. Under orders of our captain are we to not fire upon any mercenary ships unless they intend to destroy us.”
>The ship hits two of the smaller pirate ships, again only disabling them and not destroying them.
>some of the ships are too fast for the cruiser’s guns.
>>
>>28715554
That's an interesting objective.
But fine, if we can take our capture into custody without any more fighting then we'll leave peacefully.

Well, the vanguard will anyway, can't say anything for the others.
>>
>>28715554
Lets go after the ships that are to quick for her.
>>
>>28715554
Well, we're not being paid well enough to take on a cruiser, so mark us as friendly.
>>
>>28715554
Tell Astray to do a search of the Vengeful Serpent.
Something tells me these guys are big shots, we might want to know more about. No normal pirate runs around with a cruiser.
>>
>>28715554
“Well then, mark us as friendly, we are not getting paid enough to take on a cruiser.”
>“Smart. Better not try anything.”
>You sigh, piloting back to the battle.
“Alright, take out the pirate ships that are too fast for the cruiser, give it some support! And Astray? Do a quick search on this ship. Vengeful Serpent.”
>“Uhh…damn. Fixit, right?”
“Yes.”
>“You’re the boss” Ash says.
>You follow the cruiser and your crew begins shooting at the pirate ships, the pirates too focused on the cruiser to be bothered by you.
>The tide of the battle quickly turns in your favour as you, the cruiser, and the mercenary ships all take down the pirates one by one.
>Your crew leaves the ships damaged, but not destroyed, the same not being said for the other mercenary ships.
>You watch as the cruiser easily takes down another pirate frigate, almost nothing seeming to do anything to it.
>When there are three pirates left, the pirates begin to turn tail, two of the mercenary ships following and shooting them.
>The cruiser charges forward and intercepts the shots with its own shield as the pirate’s shields drop, broadcasting a transmission.
>“Attention all mercenary ships, you have won the day. Should you continue your attack, you WILL be destroyed.”
>All the ships seem to get the message and turn tail, your communications still going.
>“Vanguard, our captain… commends your merciful or tactical decision to offer the pirates a chance of surrender. And before you ask, radio interceptor. And she offers you the chance to profit from either their cargo or salvage. However, should you interfere with our rescue operations, you will suffer the consequences.”
“Anything Astray?”
>“Kinda? There are reports on them, but it’s more questions then reports. They aren’t pirates or mercenaries… Always help ponies, but never work with police specifically.”
>>
>>28715919
I really hate the self-righteous types who go barking orders because of their big guns, but hey if they want to play it that way fine.
We'll get paid either way, let take their cargo.
>>
>>28715919
If it's just straight profit after being sold through the semi-pirates then salvage would be worth more. If we actually get the cargo and can sell it ourselves, cargo. They might have some fun items that are hard to get legally otherwise.

So we'll take that, and a drink from the captain some time.
>>
>>28716025
>a drink from the captain some time.
Our speech is not high enough for that option anon.
This prick won't even talk to us directly.
>>
>>28716057
The worst that can happen is her saying no.
>>
>>28716064
Meh, I know.
I just don't want to deal with their bossy first mate haveing cow about it.

Also, I feel like there might be a distinct distrust of mercs which makes me a tad bit worried about itchy trigger fingers.
I guess it's a weird mix of principle and caution, as to how I feel about it.

But uh, do what you want I guess.
>>
>>28715919
>You give a sigh, using the coms again.
“I accept the offer to retrieve their cargo. Also, extend your captain an offer to have a drink sometime.”
>You hear a scoff, the bossy sounding mare speaking again.
>“HA. And your name?”
>“Captain Hunter.”
>There is a pause before the mare’s voice returns, the mare now sounding worried and guilty.
>“O-our captain accepts and offers for it to be dinner and her treat… And, I also apologise for my behavior.”
>The communications cut, you shaking your head after.
>as you set out to retrieve the cargo, you see the Cruiser open up, several very small ships departing and heading for the wrecks.
>It is not long before you and your crew start taking the cargo, getting the unknown containers aboard your ship.
>As you load the cargo, one of the small ships gets close and deploys ponies, all of then heading into the damaged ship.
>The ponies retrieve the living pirates and start to treat their wounds, getting aboard the transport and taking them with them.
>All the events pass quickly and you leave the unknown ponies alone, letting them save the dying pirates.
>After awhile, you get 9 cargo containers aboard your ship, your communications coming to life again.
>”Our captain has requested a location of a station where you would like to meet, should you ever actually want to have that drink or meal… She is also wanting to invite you aboard when the time comes, to show some hospitality…
>”Our cook makes a mean apple pie!” a squeaky voice shouts.
>You can hear some laughter as the mare on the communications groans in frustration.
>>
>>28716252
I change my mind I like this captain, but dislike the fact that her dick is bigger than ours. We need upgrades.

Tell her we'll meet her on theTrident station if she wants.
>>
>>28716252
Crook an eyebrow at the rest of our crew. I was just expecting a drink and finding out who this captain is.

How about we meet at that first station we had and go to that one bartender's bar and have a couple drinks. If the captain seems fine we can join them on their ship, but it's best to scope each other out a bit first.
>>
>>28716340
We should bring Ash along with us in case things get hairy.
Likely they'll bring their first mate too, so this will keep us from looking amateur.
>>
>>28716252
>You look back at your crew, giving a suspicious look.
"How about we meet up before that happens? Tundra station has a nice bar.”
>“I will inform my captain, once we drop off our… “guests”, we should be able to”
>You sigh as the communications end, Midnight speaking up.
>“Want us to come?”
“Yes, but I’ll just take Ash for now. I want this to go as smooth as possible, but be ready for a fight…”
>“Well, if you are doing it tonight, it gives us time to get ready. …Also gives you time to possibly change, Hunter.” Ash says.
>“Come on, the skirt looks good!”
>“Kinda fitting.” Twitch says.
>“Regardless! …How about this? Do you feel comfortable fighting in that?”
>“Combat skirts are a thing!” Midnight chimes in
>>
>>28716600
Yes, they are Midnight but we don't own one.

The goal is to not get in a fight, but putting on our dress shirt and some pants might be a good idea.
I don't want to be too comfy during this. Just comfy enough.
We're not besties yet, in fact just in case we should probably wear Astray's ballistic vest underneath our clothing.
>>
>>28716664
>Yes, they are Midnight but we don't own one.
But if someone has one on them that doesn't clash then I'll wear it.
>>
>>28716600
>>28716664
Appearing relaxed will be important either way.

Also, all of our skirts are short, it's not like they'd get in the way during combat. If you don't care about flashing your bits you can do almost anything in a skirt that you can do in shorts.

I don't mind either way, but fighting in a normal skirt is fine in most situations.
>>
>>28716600
“Yeah, but I don’t own one.”
>“Not yet!”
>You smile and shake your head.
“Well, let’s go back and get prepared.”
>You and your head back to Tundra, arriving soon.
>Once there, you go and clean up, putting on the ballistic vest you haven’t shown Astray yet, and putting on some nice pants and your dress shirt.
>When it is all done, you head to the cargo bay, finding most of the crew there.
>Ash stands ready, hiding the knife you gave her and looking a little more well kept.
>Ash glances as you, giving a smile and nod.
>“Nice look for ya.”
>“HE is handsome.” Midnight giggles.
>“Ready?”
>>
>>28716871
I prefer my skirt but what done is done.
Let's go, ash.
>>
>>28716871
“Yeah… though I miss my skirt.”
>“I’ll find you a battle one.” Midnight says.
>You smile and nod, heading out with Ash.
>The both of you head to the bar from before and take a seat at the counter, the bartender greeting you with a smile.
>“Hello there, anything I can get for ya?”
“Not yet, we are meeting somepony here.”
>“Just holler if you need anything then.”
>You give a smile before you and Ash keep waiting, Ash sighing.
>“Think this will go well?”
>“I hope so, hopefully…”
>Some movement catches your attention, a blue mare looking around when she enters the bar.
>As soon as she locks eyes with you, you can see the displeased look on her face as she approaches you.
>“You are the captain then?” she asks, sounding like the bossy mare from the cruiser.
“Yes, and you are Stream? The first mate?”
>“Yes I am.” She says sternly
>“Where is the captain?” Ash asks calmly.
>“Distracted with her own… wants. Besides, it gives me a chance to size you two up and-“
>“Stream… we discussed this. Besides, just because he was taught to forgive and has grown to have a kind look about him, he could still very well hold his own.”
>You look up to see a Batpony mare lowering a pirate looking hat off of her head, a fresh looking scar across her eye.
>The captain mare has a red jacket and a nicely done braid, her hair looking singed slightly and a lavender band tightly secured around her upper right foreleg.
>There is something… odd about the look of her though, she smiles at you kindly, a loving look in her eyes.
>“And trust me, ponies will have your head if you try to harm him.”
>“…Do you know about him captain Cobalt?”
>>
>>28717171
AUNTIE COBALT!!!
Hugs!
>>
>>28716871
All the hugs! Make worried noises about that scar.
>>
>>28717171
Ask her how she's been, is anyone else from the old crew with her?

How'd she get the cool cruiser?
>>
>>28717171
>You jump right up, grinning widely.
“AUNT COBALT!”
>You chitter loudly, not caring that probably half the bar is staring at you as you and your aunt hug.
>“A-aunt? Oh no…” Stream says.
>Ash snickers as you let go and look at your aunt, your mouth running a mile a minute.
“What happened to your eye? How are you? Where did you get that ship? Is any of the old crew with you? What-“
>“Easy Hunter! Still as energetic when you were a little cutie.”
>Cobalt nuzzles you, smiling at you after.
>“Work happened, nothing too bad, but I know that somepony will give me trouble. And I’m great, even better now that I get to see my favorite little Changeling! Even if you are grown up. I bought the ship myself, and no, it’s just me.”
“Oh?”
>“I’v kept tabs on all the others, and know where they are and what they are doing. Except for your uncle Mich, he’s like a ghost.”
>Your aunt shakes her head and hugs you again.
>“Still! Look at the handsome captain! I thought it was you when I heard your name, your mother mentioned that you set out.”
>“His mother?”
>“Yes, Vex.”
>“T-t-the changeling who… the one that… y-your stories?”
>Your aunt nods, Stream looking worried.
>“Oh no….”
>>
>>28717388
Umm...why does your first mate dislike me? And more importantly...do you have candy for me?
>>
>>28717388
Yeah, that sounds like uncle mich. He's sneaker then bat-mare.

Don't afraid of our mom Steam.
Besides all the stories she's just a mom, she walks one hoof at a time...and keeps a plasma rifle under the sink.

That's a mom normal thing right?
>>
>>28717192
>>28717222
this
>>
>>28717388
Fruit smoothies for everyone!
>>
We really should visit momma Vex some time soon.
>>
>>28717388
Well, we were meeting here to scope you out, but now I feel perfectly safe going on your ship instead.
>>
>>28717388
Now we can get out of these evil pants.
>>
>>28717388
We've got to introduce aunt Cobalt to our crew!
>>
>>28717388
“So… why does your first mate hate me? Also…”
>Your aunt smiles, giving a wink.
>“I know you too well.”
>Cobalt gives you a bag of gummies, getting a big smile on your face as a result.
>“And Stream doesn’t hate you, she just has an attitude about her. It is her strongest quality and worst one too, she can be mean, but there is a hard working and dedicated mare in her. Though, she is probably regretting it now that she knows you are Vex’s son.”
>You look at the blue mare, smiling.
“Don’t worry, my mom is a mother under all those stories. She walks one hoof at a time, and keeps a plasma rifle under the sink. …That’s normal, right?”
>Stream looks even more worried, your aunt giggling.
“Anyways, now that I know it is you, I am much more comfortable coming aboard you ship.”
>Cobalt nods, smiling still.
>“Good! And I would be worried if you weren’t cautious, smart thinking with that ballistic vest and your friend bringing her knife. But this can’t be all of your crew, did you actually want that dinner? You are more then welcome to bring them all.”
>>
>>28717654
Sure, we'll get our friends, wear something more comfortable, and have pie!
>>
>>28717654
Of course! I will bring over my son and my two marefriends along with my medic and Ash here. Maybe all Stream needs is a hug to relax...
>>
>>28717698
>>28717654
>Maybe all Stream needs is a hug to relax...
Jokingly tell Ash that as her captain we demand her to give that panicky mare an emergency hug asap.
>>
>>28717654
“Sure! I’ll bring everypony. my marefriends, son, medic, and Ash here. Just let me change into something better.”
>“Son?” Ash says.
>Cobalt giggles, nodding.
>“You must be your mother’s son. Sure thing! I’ll wait outside of my ship for you at the docks.”
>You look to Stream, seeing the mare look more then nervous.
“Ash, as your captain, I order you to give her a hug.”
>Ash stays quiet and watches the mare, smiling.
>“Nah, this is more fun.”
>“See you soon Hunter!”
>You all take off, you heading back to your ship with Ash.
>When you all get there, you find your crew waiting.
>“That was fast.” Twitch says.
“Everything okay?” Breeze asks.
>>
>>28717845
Oh, yeah it was all good.
The captain is my Aunt. We're all coming over for pie.
She gave me gummy bears, anyone want some?
>>
>>28717845
Better than okay! The captain of that ship is my aunt and she invited us all for dinner, so go and ready up!

Let's put on our comfy sweater and wait for the crew outside while they get ready.
>>
>>28717845
Let's get rid of these gross pants, back to comfy mode!
>>
>>28717845
>You grin widely, nodding.
“Better then okay! The captain is my aunt!”
>“What?” Midnight says.
“Yep! We are all going over to her ship for food. Oh and she got me some gummy bears, anypony want some?”
>Aster you share some of the treat, you quickly hurry back to your quarters and get changed, Midnight and Breeze doing the same with you.
>You pull on your skirt and sweater again, feeling much better and giving a sigh.
>After that, and your crew is all ready, all of you head out.
>It is not far from your ship that you spot your aunt, running up to her and hugging her again.
>Cobalt looks over you and giggles.
>“Looks like Mich did leave an impression on you, you are a scarf and rifle away from looking like him too.”
>“Oh, so it runs in the family then?” Ash says, shaking her head with a smile.
>>
>>28718109
Alright, you gotta tell me all about your adventures. You also said you aren't mercs or pirates...so what are your goals exactly? While on topic...what are you gonna do with those pirates?
>>
>>28718109
Of course! Everyone in my family is a snappy dresser and a bonafide badass!
>>
>>28718109
Mom, didn't bring up that you had your own ship. Are you working on the down low now?
>>
>>28718109
“Of course! Everypony in my family is a snappy dresser and a badass, just look at my aunt!”
>Cobalt laughs, nodding.
>“I’ll show some pictures later. Come on, welcome aboard!”
>You all walk aboard the ship, the whole thing looking old, but sturdy.
“You need to tell me about your adventures. Also, you aren’t mercs or pirates? What are your goals then? And what is happening to the pirates we fought?”
>Your aunt shakes her head as you all walk.
>“Well, we do mercenary jobs here and there, but we mostly just try to help ponies and stop fights. I’m trying to do the same things that your mother did, turning the lives of ponies around and saving them, but on a constant level.”
>“So, you look for trouble at times, then you use force to end it.” Twitch says.
>“Something like that, you are not wrong. But we don’t just go after any pirate or bad pony we come across, only the ones that are harming others or intend to do so. It isn’t the best method, but it also works very well. Ponies stop when we shoot, and most think twice before disobeying us. Yes, we basically bully ponies into listening to us, but making them stop to think does wonders.”
>“A threat as a deterrent.” Breeze says.
>“Exactly! We don’t mean to kill everypony we go up against, just to stop them and make them think about what they are doing, then let them go to decide if it is worth it. We always let ponies go if we can, but will protect those who are running away or can’t before we do. And if they don’t listen… well… Vex taught me to be a mare of my word. But that is also just dealing with pirates, we also participate in huge search and rescue operations.”
>“What about those pirates? You letting them go too?” Ash asks.
[1/2]
>>
>>28718564
>“We already did. Sometimes I ask them to join us, other times we turn them in. I was a pirate once too, I stole and smuggled to survive, I know that most of the pirates just want to live and do the bad things they do to survive. Sometimes giving them a little money, and a second chance is all they need to change. I know that we don’t always have success, and that there are times where we could be letting very bad ponies go, but they deserve a second chance in my eyes. Far from perfect… but still.”
>You all keep walking through the ship, taking a turn.
“This ship is impressive aunt Cobalt, my mom never mentioned this.”
>“Yes… well… I needed some time on my own to try and be away from your mother a bit, to make sure that I thought what I was still doing was right… I only talked to her yesterday after two months. I’m needing to see her and your father again…”
>“Captian Cobalt!”
>You look to see a Pegasus run up to your Aunt, looking excited.
>“It happened!, it’s a filly!”
>Your Aunt nods, smiling brightly.
>“Then give my best to Mist and her husband, I’ll stop by when she has rested.”
>“Aye! Also, Grease fixed the sprayers, the crops don’t need to be watered manually.”
>“Good.”
>As the Pegasus takes off, Midnight speaks.
>“Filly? Crops?”
>Your Aunt nods, smiling.
>“We try to grow most of our food on the ship. And one of my crew had gotten pregnant awhile back… Oh my gosh, where are my manners? I don’t even know your names yet!”
[2/2]

Crashing for the night, will continue in the morning
>>
>>28718579
Well then, it's time for some introductions. The colt is my son, Astray. The cyber batpony is Midnight, my first marefriend. The cute hybrid is Gentle Breeze, my second marefriend. The griffon is Ash and the G.I. badass is Twitch.
>>
>>28718579
I can't really say I agree with the whole do "what I say or die" thing. I feel like there's a difference between pushing your way into conflicts and what mom did.

Frankly just pushing ponies around is a quick way to make enemy whether they're good or bad ponies. A lot of ponies just don't like getting guns pointed at them and getting kicked around.
If you hadn't said you didn't want to fight and I had a better ship, things could have ended badly.
>>
>>28718760
Tell her this telepathically I don't want to criticize her actions in front of her crew. That would be disrespectful.
>>
we really need to get that mind reader spell so we can talk telepathically to others that don't know or can't use the spell.
>>
>>28718579
“I’ll introduce you! The colt is Astray, my son. The cyber Batpony and cutie Hybrid are Midnight and Gentle Breeze, my marefriends. You’ve met Ash, our griffon. And the strong and silent guy is Twitch.”
>Your whole crew says hello, Astray looking a little embarrassed or annoyed.
>“Nice to meet you all. And a son Hunter? Does your mom know yet? Regardless, come on, you are all hear for food.”
>Your aunt waves for you all to follow, all of you walking as you lead the way.
>You look to your aunt, sighing.
‘I can't really say I agree with the whole do "what I say or die" thing. I feel like there's a difference between pushing your way into conflicts and what mom did. Frankly just pushing ponies around is a quick way to make enemy whether they're good or bad ponies. A lot of ponies just don't like getting guns pointed at them and getting kicked around. If you hadn't said you didn't want to fight and I had a better ship, things could have ended badly.’
>“I know.” Cobalt says with a slight frown. “Plenty of ponies have mentioned that, even your mother. Like I said, it’s far from perfect and not the best, but plenty of ponies have lived because of us.”
>You feel a little awkward until your and beams at you, continuing to walk.
>“Don’t worry about criticizing me in front of my crew, we all have heard it and all know that it can be foolish.”
>Your Aunt opens a door and leads you all through, a small dining area with an attached bedroom being inside, photos and objects of all kinds being inside.
>“Where is this?”
>“My room, and my personal dining quarters. The crew has their own mess area, though I like to eat with them, I sometimes have guests or want my own time. Speaking of, Who wants what for food? And feel free to look around, you are my guests.”
>>
>>28720635
Damn son. This place ain't half bad. I'm not a picky eater, anything you give me should be good.

Check out the photos and weird objects.
>>
Is it just me or did at the "hey we could have accidentally killed each other part" She just said "meh the plans flawed, but acceptable loses whatever."?

This CYOA just got a little more dramatic, I'm ok with this.
>>
>>28720635
Got fruit salad?
>>
>>28720635
“Wow aunt Cobalt, this is pretty cool.”
>“Yeah, you practically live like royalty.” Ash says.
>Your Aunt blushes, shaking her head.
>“Don’t say that! Now you really make me sound like a mean pony who only beats up others and lives off the benefits.”
“Well, I don’t mind anything really, but is a fruit salad alright?”
>“Yep! Who else wants what?”
>Your crew places their orders, all of them then happily looking around as your aunt tells the kitchen.
“What is all this stuff aunt Cobalt?”
>“Oh! Things from adventures, trophies, gifts…”
>Your Aunts shows you around, telling tales about ships she fought, ponies she saved, and other adventures she had.
>When you get to the photos, you look through them and see plenty of her crew and others, a large collection being of foals she saved.
>Then there is one photo that catches your eye, a large group of ponies and other races standing in a field, a bunch of signatures on the large photo.
>Vex, Angel, Chaos, Fixer, Sky, Mich, Surge, Charon.
>Your aunt giggles, smiling at the photo.
>“Who are they?” Breeze asks
>“The old crew, everypony including Hunter’s parents.”
>Midnight gasps, turning to your aunt as the picture levitates down to Astray.
>“Any pictures of Hunter?”
>Your Aunt nods and pulls down a large book, flipping through the pages and showing a picture of you as a hatchling, asleep with your manticore and in an old sweater.
>“Aweee!” Midnight says, her and Breeze looking at the photo.
>“So… Which one is that uncle?” Astray asks.
>>
>>28720727
Point out the fancy changeling in the scarf, gatsby hat, and red skirt, clutching his sniper rifle like it's his best friend in the world.
"That's Uncle Mich"
>>
>>28720727
Oh, you can't who he is? Well, he is really pretty it might be hard to pick him out from the mares. He's the second prettiest changeling.

Ask Cobalt what are Surge, Sky, and Charon up too?
>>
>>28720727
“Oh, you can't tell who he is? Well, he is really pretty it might be hard to pick him out from the mares. He's the second prettiest changeling.”
>You point to your Uncle.
“Right there.”
>Astray nods, giving a hum.
“Aunt Cobalt, have any pictures of uncle Mich?”
>Cobalt nods, giving you some photos.
>You show Astray, one of the pictures being him in a shirt and skirt as he lays on his belly, in a shooting position.
“By the way, what is Sky, Charon, and Surge up to? I haven’t seen them in forever.”
>Cobalt nods, smiling.
>“Sky is with Cerb, still somehow doing mercenary jobs. Haven’t talked to him in a while, he decided to adopt apparently. Charon, if I remember, is still on your colony and running her own clinic. And Surge is at a university, teaching magic and magical spells!”
>“Wow, they all look so cool in these pictures.” Midnight says.
>Your aunt giggles and nods, looking to you again.
>“So, how is the mercenary life so far? Anything you want to talk about? Because marefrends aside, how did you end up with a son? He looks very-“
>A group of ponies come in, carrying food with magic or carts before setting them on the table.
>“Here you are captain! Fresh and hot.”
>“Thankyou very much Flame, you always work quickly. We can talk later, I’m sure you want to get through that food and to your pie!”
>>
>>28720919
Yeah, It was kind of a spur the moment thing, but I like to think of him as family regardless. He might not look it but he's our cyber warfare expert on the ship, turns out he got quite the bounty put on him.
He can pull his own weight, so I thought it would be a waste to put him in the system or leave him on the streets. Kids with skills like that need a proper outlet.

It's alright, we can talk later if you want. Finish the food.
>>
>>28720919
>You give a nod.
“Sure, let’s eat and then talk.”
>You all sit down, happily dinging into your food, your fruit salad being delicious.
>“Oh wow, these fruits and vegetables are great!” Breeze says.
>“All grown on this ship! Our reactor is our water heater, and was made to be water cooled. Sure, the extra water tanks take up space, but they make the room with the water pipes like a greenhouse. We can’t keep the whole ship fed like that, but we always have fresh food as a result.”
>You all keep eating and chatting, moving onto the desert after.
>The pie is just as good, your mouth watering at every bite.
>When it is all done, you just sit and relax, your crew talking happily.
>“So, how did you get a son? Did you find him?” Cobalt asks.
“Yeah, It was kind of a spur the moment thing, but I like to think of him as family regardless. He might not look it but he's our cyber warfare expert on the ship, turns out he got quite the bounty put on him.
He can pull his own weight, so I thought it would be a waste to put him in the system or leave him on the streets. Kids with skills like that need a proper outlet.”
>Your aunt nods, smiling.
>“Good, I bet your mom and dad would be impressed, if not love to see what you have done. She is super worried about you also, when we talked she wouldn’t stop. It’s kinda funny, given that she caused the same thing for Angel’s mother. How are you doing though? For what I was told, you kinda jumped hooves first into it.”
>>
>>28721025
It was a bit of a rough start, I did come in with a more romanticized view of things. Now I'm finding myself always thinking of different outcomes, tactics, what ifs. Especially after getting caught with my pants down by a mysterious cruiser popping from nowhere.

The responsibility of leading is a bit overwhelming, but I think I'm starting to get used to things, and I'm doing flying that might even make dad jealous.
>>
>>28721025
I'm actually doing great. I will admit...I had my share of difficult decisions up to this point, but I wouldn't trade this for anything. Seriously...you guys are the best damn crew I could ask for. Let's have a toast for Vanguard's crew and all the adventures yet to come!
>>
>>28721025
Doing okay, I suppose. It hasn't even been that long and I already ended up with new friends, marefriends and even a son!

What were you gonna say just now? Astray looks very what?
>>
>>28721025
“I’m doing okay I suppose, it is hard but getting easier. I think… I really went into all this with a romanticized view of it all, not I fond myself thinking of tactics, outcomes, and what if’s. Epically after having a cruiser catch me with my pants down.”
>Your aunt nods, lowing her head a little with a smile.
>“Maybe I may need to rethink my execution…”
“But still, I am starting to love it! It hasn’t been a week and I have two marefriends and a son, I couldn’t ask for more.”
>Your aunt laughs, nodding.
>“Just don’t let that stop you, there is always more to be had and secrets to keep.”
“Yeah… Anyways, what were you saying about Astray? He looks very what?”
>“I was going to say he looks very old, like he would have been in an adoption agency for awhile. But from what you said, I’m guessing you basically rescued him from the streets. He does have this… odd feeling about him, but he looks like he is nice. I bet you might just spoil him like we all did to you. Speaking of…”
>Your aunt produces another two bags of gummies, smiling.
>“For you and him, to keep your spirit high. And I want to give you something before you go, just as a little treat for taking on such a huge responsibility of being a captain.”
>>
>>28721117
Ask if she wants us to close our eyes and stick out our hooves.
>>
>>28721128
Will she also kiss our forehead?
>>
>>28721117
Awww, you shouldn't have! Now I'm gonna feel bad because I didn't get you anything.
>>
>>28721117
“Should I close my eyes and stick out my hooves? Or do I get a kiss on the forehead? And you shouldn’t have, now I feel bad for getting you nothing!”
>“if you want to.” Your aunt giggles. “And besides, it’s just something that you could find useful.”
>You shut your eyes and hold out your hooves, feeling something slightly weighted set onto them.
>Opening your eyes, you see a long metal box of sorts, one ends with yellow on it.
“Umm?”
>”Watch, and be careful.”
>Cobalt presses on the side of the box, a blade springing forward out of the yellow end and making you jump a little.
>“It’s a spring bayonet, you can change what it has and you could have it on your gun or leg. It’s not exactly the nicest thing, but it could save you. It did for me.
>She presses the button on the side of the box again to make the blade retract, then leaning in and hugging you, giving your forehead a kiss.
>You feel her rub the back of your head as you settle into her shoulder a little, relaxing and feeling a wonderful feeling.
>Love, pure and caring love.
>“Please stay safe Hunter, fighting will be unavoidable at times and I don’t and to see you hurt. And at least give your mom a call sometime soon, she’s scared for you.”
>>
>>28721234
I will, I feel a bit bad for worrying her.
>>
>>28721234
I will call her, I promise. I try to take the non-lethal option where possible, but Breezy might be able to tinker it into something. Thank you...for everything! Best aunt EVER!
>>
>>28721304
I thought that title belonged Fixer best aunt, are they all best aunts and uncles?
>>
>>28721234
“I’ll do something, I promise. I feel bad for worrying her. And thank you, I try to take the non-lethal approach, I’ll see if Breeze can tinker with it.”
>“Good. And like I said, it should already be able to do such a thing, but she could make it do more I bet.”
>You move back, smiling at your aunt.
“Thank you aunt Cobalt… for everything. You are the best Aunt ever.”
>You watch as tears fall down Cobalt’s face, her smile wide as she nods.
>“I-I’m happy to hear you say that. I know you will make your parents proud, because I am very proud of you.”
>>
>>28721364
Give her one final hug. Hopefully we will meet her again someday. Time to head back to the ship.
>>28721359
Shhh...everyone is best family member...
>>
>>28721364
Give her a hug, I think it's about time to head out.

Actually, I think I want to give that stallion from the sex shop a call now. I really want that discount/free book.
>>
>>28721359
All family members are equal. but some are more equal than others.
>>
>>28721364
>You give your aunt one last hug
“Hopefully I will see you again soon.”
>“Yes… be safe Hunter.”
>You all say your goodbyes, leaving the ship and heading back to yours.
>Midnight sighs once you get aboard, smiling.
>“Your aunt was really nice Hunter, and cool to.”
“Thanks. It was good to see her.”
>Breeze walks ahead, Midnight calling after her.
>“Where ya going Breezy?”
>“To work on your plates! You want them done right?”
>Midnight nods, our crew dispersing to do their own things.
>You call Fixit over, making a call to the sex shop worker.
>“Hello?”
“Hello, it’s Hunter, the Changeling that asked if they could do something for free books?”
>“Ah! Yes, I remember… Hmmm… I can’t give anything today, but I can give you some choices for later. Anything you against?”
“Depends on what it is.”
>“Well… I know some ponies that could use help with “production” of a film… or “volunteers” for events… They could also use some honest security for them too, nothing violent, just ponies to step in if the guests get to rough. You could also help around the store if you really want to.”
>>
>>28721511
Can we do more than one and get more books? Will we get a copy of the film if we help with that? What sort of events?
Helping out with the shop seems like an opportunity to see ponies spill spaghetti, and that's always fun.
>>
>>28721511
I can do all of those, but what would get me the most value out of my time?

Once done with convo let's go hang out with Astray and teach him how to shoot.
>>
>>28721511
I'll be honest, I thought this was a booty call.
Anyway, I'd be down to help with the "film-making process" security work is good too.

Also what kind of help do you need around the store?
All of it sounds like good work.
>>
>>28721511

“Could I do more then one and get more books? What would give me the most value of my time?”
>“Well… if you are up to it, sure! And the film or working at the store, the events can last several hours and will keep you… very busy. You can stop by tomorrow for either or, the event will be in a day or so.”
“Alright. Also, before I go, what would you need help with around the store?”
>“Oh, just cleaning and organising, making stuff look proper and guiding those who seek adventure.”
“Cool. Would I get my own copy of the film if I helped?”
>The stallion laughs.
>“Sure thing!”
“Alright. I’ll see about coming by later then.”
“Good, have a good one!”
>>
>>28721762
Some business has come up, so i might be done for today. Keep the thread up and i can see about posting more later, but this could be it for the weekend
>>
>>28721762
Right then. Let's go teach Astray how to use a gun.
>>28721773
You got it. Thanks for keeping us informed.
>>
>>28721842
>>28721762
This

Also, I'd like to ask Breeze about some upgrades to the ship that could help us move faster and cut trough shields and armor like butter.
>>
>>28721870
Good idea. Should have asked Cobalt what guns she used, those seemed really good against those ships.
>>
>>28721891
Well, I wouldn't want the same guns because they are probably a real drain on energy. Though some better laser canons couldn't hurt.

I think we should stick with our hit and run stuff to make use of piloting,then we get some specialized missiles, EMPs, and the smoke bombs the pirates used were good too.
>>
>>28722023
A set of missile batteries would be good. With our piloting skill as high as it is we'll be ducking and weaving a lot, so anything that doesn't have a fixed angle of fire would be great.
>>
>>28721762
Tomorrow? can we call back to reschedule? Remember, Astray has something for us to do tomorrow. Unless we'll be done with Astray's 'friends' job before the shop opens?
>>
>>28723349
>>
>>28723943
>>
>>28724538
>>
>>28725507
this is over. he's not coming back
>>
>>28725518
bump
>>
>>28726270
Thread posts: 150
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.