[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name ONE (1) good Crystal Empire episode or Candyass gets it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

Name ONE (1) good Crystal Empire episode or Candyass gets it.
>>
>>28711085
The Crystal Empire.
Equestria Games.
Times are a Changeling.
The Crystalling.
>>
>>28711093
Welp. Candyass is dead

Can I have her body while she's still warm?
>>
>>28711085
That slide is going to hurt like a bitch.
>>
File: DON'T PUSH ME.png (326KB, 535x690px) Image search: [Google]
DON'T PUSH ME.png
326KB, 535x690px
>>28711093
I'M SERIOUS. I'LL FUCKING DO IT.
>>
>>28711085

The one where glimmy awkwardly re-met her old friend
If you've ever done that in real life it would have hit hard
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeuzblW_vEU
Best moment of the season
>>
>>28711085
Sadly there are none.
>>
>>28711164
Just do it already. Fuck her body while youre at it.
>>
>>28711085

don't hurt pony
>>
>>28711102

This is good enough for the simulator.
>>
>>28711085
Even if I could why would I?
>>
>>28711085
A Canterlot Wedding
Times are a Changeling
The Crystalling
>>
>>28711085
>tfw like candyass
>think she could be a cool character
>no episodes about her before she had to start ruling a kingdom
please guys! I know it will never happen but please just do this one small thing for me and I'll do anything you want.
>>
>>28711102
>>28711164
Those were all good episodes, you twat
>>
>>28714344
Its not happening.
She wont get any character development beyond anything barebones, just like her husband.

Same with Celestia, sadly.

As for the OP's post, none of Cadence's appearances are notably good or interesting.

RCW just had a really shitty reveal and was only made relatively interesting because of Changelings. The songs were Okay at best.

EQGames was a spike episode and honestly just a repeat of SAYS but not as rough on him (spike fucks up shit because reasons, only to come around and do something right at the end, because plot allows it)

Crystalling was terrible and only saved by Starlight/Sunburst/Spike interaction more than anything else.

I don't see what was good about TaaC, especially seeing where that acceptance and later reform took us. The episode itself was okay, but not all that remarkable. and again, focused on Spike, so no real points for Condense
>>
>>28714433
If I screamed loud enough into my pillow I'm sure even Hasbro's cock would feel good at some point, faggot.
>>
>>28715207
I don't buy /mlp/s opinions on things because they think EqG is good.
>>
>>28715219
>/mlp/ thinks EQG is good
What alternate universe is this?

The only people who say they like EQG here are meme'ing.
>>
>>28715239
Oh no, there are people here who actually think it is good.
>>
>>28711164
DO IT FAGGOT! DO IT! IN FACT GIVE ME THE GUN, I'LL DO IT MYSELF!!!
>>
>>28715219
>EQG
Its about as bad as some of the FiM low/worst episodes we've gotten throughout.
>>
>>28715279
There are some fags who think it is better than the show.
>>
>>28715283
There are some fags who think the show is good
>>
>>28715263
>>28715283
Paid shills and memesters, I'm telling you.

The entirety of /mlp/ hated the concept long before the movie ever came out. It's why Faust chose to visit us as one sentient, thinking being to another.

Then we were invaded by pretenders. Mindless sheep looking for approval. They stayed behind and continued to eat shit while loudly proclaiming themselves members of the superior thinking race.

But you can easily spot the sheep in wolf clothing when they declare they like shit. Just don't give their words any credence. They will never have a sense of taste and it shows every time they open their mouths.
>>
>>28715359
You lost the right to insult people's taste in shows the moment you sat down and watched my little pony
>>
File: where it belongs.jpg (142KB, 878x900px) Image search: [Google]
where it belongs.jpg
142KB, 878x900px
>>28715283
>there are some fags who think it's better than the show
>some fags
I don't care what some fags think.
>>
>>28715396
Look at this, he opens his mouth and removes all doubt. He is not one of us, he eats shit and he likes it. The stains on his teeth are forever damning.
>>
>>28715359
I hate how it has gotten so many goddamn movies despite being shit.
>>
>>28715428
Face it, the age of hooves is over. Your false prophet Faust has abandoned you
>>
File: 1387174363816.jpg (33KB, 493x396px) Image search: [Google]
1387174363816.jpg
33KB, 493x396px
>>28712897
Times are a Changeling is the closest to being a good episode. It only took them, what, like 3 seasons?
>>
>>28711085
Go ahead and pull the trigger with your thumb BEHIND the slide. I really love you no gun fucktards, because I can't get enough of you shitlords on /k/
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.