[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he die a virgin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 26

File: 225.png (96KB, 225x237px) Image search: [Google]
225.png
96KB, 225x237px
Did he die a virgin?
>>
>>28709246
>die
>>
>>28709246
>father of the amniomorphic

You bet your ass he did.
>>
>>28709280
Did anyone ever really figure out what means? Literally ever result I get is asking about it's use in mlp
>>
>>28709306
something to do with morphing babies
>>
>>28709246
Many of the most brilliant people of our history have been rumored to be virgins like Newton and Tesla
>>
>>28709314
>Morphing babies
>Celestia and Luna implied that they aren't natural born alicorns in that Flurry Heart episode
You don't think.....
>>
Well if he's as obsessed with magic as Nikola Tesla was with science, yes.
I'm pretty sure Twilight would be perfectly happy to relieve him of his virginity though.
>>
>implying he wasn't banging Luna every evening during "late night study sessions" .

>>28709306
It's a pun. "Amniomorphic" means "bowl shaping", otherwise known at pottery. Given that he has a notable beard, one could say he was a hairy potter.
>>
>>28709365
Twilght goes back in time and fucks senpai green when?
>>
>>28709246
>implying he didn't achieve pan-dimensional rapeomancy allowing him to penetrate every marehood in existence simultaneously and eternally
>>
File: image1.png (248KB, 400x377px) Image search: [Google]
image1.png
248KB, 400x377px
>>28709371
>hairy potter.
Did you seriously just say that?
>>
>>28709379
Or she pulls him into the future and that's why he dissapeared
>>
>>28709379
>"Twilight you've interrupted my research for the last time. Maybe we need to find a more drastic method of helping you focus..."

I didn't know I needed this
>>
>>28709393
>>28709405
Either way, someone get one this.
Any writefags in this thread?
>>
>>28709390
Don't blame me for that, blame Larson.
>>
>>28709414
I'll see what I can come up with
>>
>>28709371
he was a grown-ass man (or stallion I guess) when luna was still a filly
>>
File: thathorse.jpg (11KB, 284x178px)
thathorse.jpg
11KB, 284x178px
>>28709246
>"Thanks for these great new spells Starswirl, but I'll have to decline our date tonight, since I'm very busy you see"

This happened every week
>>
>>28709246
Starswirl achieved the greatest level of Wizardry and remained a virgin for 400 years. Then, on his deathbed he invented a spell that would allow him to revert into a child and start again at the cost of forever crippling his magical abilities. However he hoped that in his new life he could find that which magic could never provide him, a gf.

And that's how Sunburst was made.
>>
>>28709365
came here to say that. at some point in his life twilight would appear out of nowhere and pounce on his cock
>>
File: 5d2.gif (2MB, 380x214px) Image search: [Google]
5d2.gif
2MB, 380x214px
>>28709555
>>
File: starswirl.png (652KB, 1271x1016px) Image search: [Google]
starswirl.png
652KB, 1271x1016px
>>28709414
>>28709405
>>28709379
>A cool breeze from the tower window passed against Twilight’s face and fluttered through the bangs of her mane as she rushed up the narrow stone staircase.
>Birds chirped and nestled in the tree canopy far below her as the afternoon sun warmed the landscape of pre-Classical Equestria.
>The unicorn paused and rested her front hooves on the cobblestone sill, tightening the telekinetic grasp on her notes to keep the wind from snatching them.
>Several miles east of the tower stood the mountain that would eventually house Canterlot, though not for several centuries. It was almost too strange to look at the virgin stone without the spires of the capitol.
>Having caught her breath, Twilight climbed the last dozen steps to the thick rough-hewn oak door that still felt like something from a novelty Nightmare Night store. She paused to work up her resolve before knocking.
>Since perfecting the time travel spell, she’d used it only very sparingly, but this opportunity was impossible not to leap at. To meet the master himself, to study under him? It felt like it was happening to somepony else.
>Still, Starswirl himself had been nothing like she’d expected. Equal parts demanding and dismissive, he’d barely even sounded impressed to discover she’d managed to slingshot herself so far back through the timeline, a distance, as far as she knew, second only to his own abilities.
>She found it impossible not to be awed by his presence, though. The raw magical power, the subtlety and complexity of his spellcraft, and the magnetic, ageless dignity of his person. Sometimes she had to remind herself to breathe…
>Swallowing, she pushed open the door and peeked her head into the lab.
“S-Starswirl, sir?”

Continue?
>>
File: Pn9QCN-1.gif (1MB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
Pn9QCN-1.gif
1MB, 500x255px
>>28709698
>>
>>28709698
Yes please
>>
>>28709698

>Her eyes found the old conjurer at his blackboard, transfixed in concentration on the diagrams for their current research into theoretical polymorphism.
>His head moved, almost imperceptibly, in her direction, and when his eyes locked with her own Twilight thought her heart might stop.
“I-I…”
>Her voice cracked, barely escaping her tightening throat.
“… brought you the notes on the-“
“—abrupt aethereal transmutation.”
>He cut her off, his gruff voice silencing her own like a blade across the taut threads of a loom.
“I asked for those twenty-four minutes and fifty-three seconds ago.”
>Her heart hammered in her chest. She could feel sweat beading on the fore of her brow.
“I know, I, um, I was—“
“You were what? Distracted by a bumblebee?”
>She opened her mouth to speak but he stopped her short, not looking up from the blackboard.
“Higher magic isn’t a hobby, Sparkle. It doesn’t arrive like a dessert course. It must be pursued with absolute, unswerving focus.”
>The stallion dropped the chalk against the wood desktop with a clack that made her flinch. Now he was moving towards her.
“Great potential flitted away in idleness. I had higher hopes for you.”
>His face came to rest very close to hers. Her knees felt weak. His penetrating gaze seemed to swallow up the whole of her world.
“After the last time we agreed you would make an effort to improve your concentration. Now I think there is no other choice but to take action.”
>Starswirl smelled of candlewax, old wood, and the burnt sage aroma of his pipesmoke. She stared up at him helplessly.
“…Do you disagree?”
>Feebly, she shook her head back and forth.
“N-no, sir… Whatever you… think is best.”
“Let’s begin then.”
>Her muscles jumped and she yelped as she felt him seize her in a powerful telekinetic grip. The notes scattered everywhere as she was slowly lifted several inches off the cobbled floor.
“W-what are you doing?!”
“This way…”
>>
File: ph.jpg (329KB, 1500x1125px)
ph.jpg
329KB, 1500x1125px
>>28709905
>Panic overwhelmed Twilight as she wriggled uselessly in Starswirl’s grasp, but the telekinesis held her down like a drug.
“S-sir?! Um, where are we going…?”
“Be silent.”
>Starswirl was headed for the sealed door at the back of the laboratory. Come to think of it, she’d never seen him go in or out of it before, and the magical seal had always put a stop to her curiosity as far as that was concerned.
>Now it swung open as she felt the invisible barrier unravel in his proximity. A torch came to life, illuminating the small stone room, though her eyes still hadn’t adjusted enough to make out the shapes inside. It smelled dusty in here.
>As soon as they were through the door it closed shut and she heard it lock again. Starswirl had circled to the far end of the curious object in the center, its silhouette like nothing she recognized.
>As her pupils dilated, she began to make out details. It looked like a pommel horse, the kind gymnasts use, but slightly inclined, and with four padlocked cuffs at the base. Gradually, she was able to guess its purpose.
“I-is this… really necessary? I’ll do better, I will, I promise!”
>She squirmed as he floated her closer to the device, pressing her belly down against the cool leather surface.
“Hush, Sparkle. We’re going to get your mind back on your studies.”
>Blood rushed to her cheeks as she found the incline raised her hindquarters helplessly into the air, where they would be utterly at his mercy. Her heart banged like a jackhammer, but with some strange mix of fear and… something else?
>Her hooves in place, the four cuffs snapped shut and locked quite tightly, and she was released from the magical grip, finding she was completely immobilized, unable to move her legs or torso even an inch.
>Starswirl had now disappeared somewhere behind her. Her breathing began to steady as she finally ceased her struggling, letting her chin rest against the upholstered leather. What was she in for now?
>>
Anyone still reading?
>>
>>28710043
I am
>>
>>28710043
Yes.
>>
>>28710043
ye
>>
>>28709246
>Implying Celestia and Luna didn't suck him off to get their alicorn magic
>>
>>28710084
>>28710085
>>28710118
>Metal clacked together somewhere near her flank. She craned her neck to see. Starswirl was standing over a small rolling table, a metal tray atop it filled with curious-looking implements, none of which she recognized.
“Um… What are those…?”
“Magical tools I found in my journeys through the Mirrorverse. Others I created myself, expressly for this purpose.”
>He glanced up at her.
“I nearly forgot…”
>A silk blindfold floated up from the tray, gently down over her mane and came to rest on the bridge of her nose. She gasped as the world went black.
“Important to limit incoming stimuli…”
>Her breathing and heartbeat seemed louder now. Her ears twitched as she gnawed her lower lip nervously, straining for some sound that might let her anticipate what would happen next.
>Starswirl’s hooves tapped against the stone and she sensed he was behind her. Blushing deeply, her tail instinctively flicked down to cover her marehood, but something snapped shut over its base, pulling it securely back up across her back.
“Subject is female, young adult, unicorn…”
>Starswirl muttered as a quill scratched. Was he taking notes?! He began listing off the exact measurements of her various proportions. Twilight squirmed feebly against the tight cuffs, held in place beneath the embarrassment of her young body being so thoroughly and mercilessly scrutinized by this much older stallion. Her round backside wiggled weakly but to no avail, causing only her tender mareflesh to quiver and the nipples of her teats to stiffen in the cool air as they rubbed against the leather.
>Concluding his appraisal, she heard something lift off the tray again. Without warning she felt something close over her nipples, pinching and holding them tightly and causing her to gasp and moan slightly as the sensitive nerves were stimulated. There was an unfamiliar heat building in her hindquarters, so pitilessly exposed as they were.
>>
>>28709432
And?
>>
File: bp.jpg (39KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
bp.jpg
39KB, 500x300px
>>28710219
>The mounting sensation against her nethers continued unabated, the relentless implements on her nipples sending blood surging back into her rear.
>Something moved against the tray again.
“A-ah!”
>She yelped and startled as something cool and wet touched the center of her puckered sphincter. Starswirl laid a hoof against the round of her ass as she took the cue and gradually calmed. The object moved inward slightly, feeling like polished stone slick with some oily substance. It was definitely demanding entry, but her butthole squeezed shut in response.
>The hoof on her ass began to stroke slightly, a calming sensation, as her anus very gradually began to release, allowing a centimeter of the object at a time, as it slowly, patiently found its way inside her.
>Starswirl’s hoof was kneading her quivering backside more intently now, almost with a suggestion of a kind of direct, palpable desire the likes of which she had never seem or felt him exhibit before. He wasn’t saying a word, she could only listen to his even breathing, but there was a rising interest in the motions of his hoof, enjoying the supple young flesh he had so carefully restrained.
>Twilight was feeling it too, now, rocking slightly back and forth in her cuffs, her breathing quickened, experiencing this strange, perverse intimacy of teacher and student growing into something more, something dangerous and intense. She wanted him to enjoy her, even if he wouldn’t admit it, even in the guise of “helping her focus”.
“Anh!”
>Her back arched and she moaned aloud as the object broke through her resistance, its large end now tucked snugly inside her ass. Starswirl tested it by tugging it slightly to ensure it was secure, and seeming satisfied, stepped away.
>In the darkness, she heard something buzz.
>>
File: 2997349926_4b845e12ae_z.jpg (117KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
2997349926_4b845e12ae_z.jpg
117KB, 500x396px
>>28709246
Losing his virginity is what killed him. He was able to remain immortal indefinitely by keeping his penis in a buried treasure chest. But Celestia and Luna dug it up and made it spill his immortality goo allover their backsides.
>>
>>28710326>As Twilight wriggled, the plug rubbed against the walls of her inside, touching her in ways she’d never experienced before. It seemed to rest against some special place, somewhere that had always yearned to be played with, only now louder than ever before.
>The buzzing sound came closer. It almost sounded like an insect, she thought, but it couldn’t be. Her ears flicked back and swiveled on her head, trying to make sense of it.
>As she shifted, she realized there was sticky fluid escaping her labia, pooling on the leather surface beneath. She couldn’t help but blush again as she thought of her full arousal exposed to her mentor, but embarrassment had become an afterthought. There was something wicked inside of her that could no longer be denied, something that wanted him to use her young filly flesh however he pleased. If that was part of what he wanted from her, something that could please him, who was she to deny it?
>Her train of thought was violently derailed as something was held against her clitoris, vibrating like an earthquake, and Twilight shrieked and threw her head back as it sent luminous arcs of pleasure through her. It even seemed to attune to her magical aura, stimulating her very essence on the aethereal parallel. Behind her eyes, she could almost glimpse the preternatural field of magic that surrounded her, garish, vivid colors exploding like galaxies against the vast machinery of the night.
>Something ripped through her chest, deep inside her heart, a crashing wave of emotion as Starswirl moved the object so subtly, so purposefully, so imperceptibly across her most vulnerable place, and yet with so much perceivable affection, so many multitude channels of communication contained in the smallest adjustment, and so attuned to her reactions that each change came as not a surprise but the very thing she didn’t know she wanted.
>>
>>28710430
“S-sir, I…! Oh my Celestia, I.. I…!”
>The tension was surging inside her as she bucked and moaned, helplessly, suddenly the girl that she was, all the sweetness and innocence and uncertainty of her youth evident in the cries escaping the deepest cisterns of her soul. Shocks of pleasure shot out from her marehood, illuminated in her mind’s eye as the tender ministrations of her mentor sending it up from each plateau into new spasms of ecstacy.
“I’m… I’m…”
>She grasped for words but they were all being blown away in the hurricane of sensation and she could only arch her neck, mouth pleading to the sky as dribbles of sweat ran down her throat and her mane and across her cutie mark like a purple flower, twisting in the wind.
>All at once her voice reached a new pitch as something parted the rain-slick inner walls of her marehood, warm, curved, and long, gliding its entire length until she felt it kissing her cervix, until she could only whisper his name, at once plunging into the most profound love she had ever known.
“Starswirl, I… Anh… Anh… Oh, yes… Yes…”
>She could feel his hips meeting the tender flesh of her rearmost ass with each push, no sound except for the light slap as it wobbled her perky, youthful backside and she imagined him liking that, enjoying the clear and visible fertility she made evident, and hardening inside her as he did.
>The vibrating bead now resting again against her swollen clit, as her mentor quickened his pace, filling her completely with the hot flesh of his wizard’s staff, taking her completely and fucking every last drop of nubile youth she had to offer him. The pressure was now building to a fever-pitch her expression almost took on one of terror as she dangled on the edge of an orgasm so vast she felt she might fall through it forever.
>>
>>28710510
>Time stopped. The sky tipped. The tower itself seemed to freefall sideways through infinite space as Twilight crashed through four consecutive mind-shattering orgasms, while a vast ocean of hot semen found its way up into her cervix, her innermost place, splashing and pooling against the welcoming skin.
>Her vagina had clenched so firmly around Starswirl that she found herself unable to release it again for several minutes, it wanting to hold them there like that forever, their fluids mingling and the intertwining aromas of their sweat filling the air as Twilight’s head fell back loosely, nudged only by her exhausted panting.
>Very slowly, she felt him withdraw from her dripping entryway, the clamps on her nipples coming free and the plug in her ass being gently extracted, the flesh it left behind sore, but satisfied. At last, the cuffs on her hoofs released, freeing her to wipe the glistening sweat from her brow and turn a loving, half-lidded gaze at her mentor.
>He had withdrawn to the window, gazing inscrutably across the horizon, bluish smoke rising from his pipe as he puffed silently.
>Climbing down from the pommel horse, she came beside him, giving him an affectionate kiss on the hair of his neck.
>Glancing down at her, his eyes betrayed so very little, but she knew this had been neither empty or routine.
“Sparkle. Shall we get back to work, then?” he said finally.
“Yes…”
>She answered coyly, but as he turned to go she pulled him into a long, deep kiss, one that she found he was unable to resist, one that lingered in the cool afternoon air as her backside tingled in post-coital release.
>Grinning, she let go of his face, winking and wiggling her rear as she moved towards the scattered papers from before.
“Let me just go get my notes.”
>>
Welp that's all for now. Anyone still reading, hope you enjoyed it
>>
>>28709246
He died forever a wizard!
We should all inspire to be him!
>>
>>28710652
I did.
>>
>>28710652
nice
>>
File: 1435832421441.png (345KB, 618x626px) Image search: [Google]
1435832421441.png
345KB, 618x626px
>and suddenlyt here was Twilight/Starswirl lewd green
>>
>>28710036
Aaaand into a trash it goes.
>>
File: 2304923409287.jpg (105KB, 700x448px) Image search: [Google]
2304923409287.jpg
105KB, 700x448px
>>28710873
>vanilla
>>
>>28710652
That was amazing. Im glad we got such a good writefag to grace us.
A anyone got the pastebin?
>>
>>28710914
http://pastebin.com/9deX48s4
>>
File: 1366974213526.gif (495KB, 322x345px)
1366974213526.gif
495KB, 322x345px
>>28710413
>>
>>28709371
Thats fucking genious.
>>
>>28709555
And yet, Sunburst is an important wizard.
Seems Starswirls last spell didn't work or his wizardly virginity was too strong.
>>
>>28709246
Nope, he's going to return as young pony and get shipped with Twilight in the MLP Movie
>>
File: 1415512252102.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1415512252102.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
>>28709437
>new animation never
>>
>>28709246
Starswirl didn't die. He became Discord.
>>
>>28710036
Please go on
>>
>>28711559
Nothing stays the same for long. But when it changes, doesn't mean it's gone.
>>
>>28709246

it's weird how he was never shown even in flashbacks despite being idolized by twilight.

i really enjoyed that discord theory.
>>
File: 37.png (265KB, 800x586px)
37.png
265KB, 800x586px
>>28709246

He birthed two smoking daughters, so he lived an accomplished life
>>
>>28709371
I see you in there, Carlos.
>>
File: kono.png (1MB, 2868x1608px)
kono.png
1MB, 2868x1608px
>>28711581
Go on? I could always write more if there's demand for it but I'm not sure where the story would go from here. More sex/magical training, develop the relationship?
>>
>>28711597
feels good that this show still has something to reveal and does not go all in at once.
>>
>>28711642
He makes her eat all the eggs.
>>
>>28709246
Yeah he never learned the true magic of friendship. Twilight knows it perfectly well though. It's all about strap-ons and saddles.
>>
>>28711659
Yet Twilight is still a virgin.
>>
>>28709246
There is this story, my dear anon.
That if you stay a Virgin until 30, you'll become a wizard.

or you just become really sad
>>
File: Ded.png (32KB, 174x245px) Image search: [Google]
Ded.png
32KB, 174x245px
>>28711865
>tfw I reached this status.
>No robe.
>No magic.
>Ignored by females still.
>They were joking about this...
>>
>>28711892
Alright let me notice you anon.
>>
>>28711892
You didn't do the ritual right.
>>
>>28711927
>Did it left.
FUCK.
THANKS OBAMA!
>>
>>28711865
Does that mean Twilight was over 30 years old and virgin when the show started?

Is Celestia's school for gifted unicorns somewhere they keep unicorns virgin till they become 30 and become a powerful wizard?
>>
>>28711999
Trips confirm.
>>
>>28711559
He did not.
>>
File: 1446946028912.png (144KB, 500x500px)
1446946028912.png
144KB, 500x500px
>>28709371
I'm going to fucking kill you, Carlos
>>
>>28709246
If friendship is magic in their world and he was one of the greatest wizards of all. I would bet he knew ,if not created it himself, the magic of friendship with benefits.
>>
>>28711642
Try other kinds of sex than just bondage. That story was great but I'm sure Starswirl has got more kinks.
>>
He fucked celestia and luna at the same time
>>
File: sss.png (1MB, 1280x714px) Image search: [Google]
sss.png
1MB, 1280x714px
>>28709246
>implying starswirl wasn't genius enough to cheat death and become immortal like the princesses
>>
>>28709246
Don't you know? Your powers as a Wizard are based upon the pureness of your body. Even a second inside a vagina is enough to lock those powers away forever.

What would you choose?
>bending the forces of nature to your will and shaping reality as you see fit, leaving behind a leagacy so great that people will still be talking about you for hundreds of years
>having sex every once in a while
>>
File: memes.png (97KB, 512x914px)
memes.png
97KB, 512x914px
>
>>
File: del.jpg (4KB, 240x111px) Image search: [Google]
del.jpg
4KB, 240x111px
>>28715270
>>
File: 1437532489759.png (284KB, 1334x1060px)
1437532489759.png
284KB, 1334x1060px
>>28709371
CARLOS I SWEAR I WILL END YOU
>>
>>28709365
I always thought he was going to be Twilight's endgame after reading JoTS. It seemed so odd and out of nowhere that his perfected time travel spell made him younger that I thought it was only there to make him age appropriate for Twilight should they ever meet, which the ending implies that they do.
>>
File: ks4.jpg (53KB, 1024x576px)
ks4.jpg
53KB, 1024x576px
>>28714689
>>28714495
>>28711652

Okay, if thread's still up in the morning I'll put down another chapter
>>
Bump.
>>
>ctrl+f
>no mention of Scorpan
You just know he horsecocked that strong burly gargoyle into betraying his brother.
>>
>>28709423
Something we won't be able to do in season 7 Feels bad man (I luv u Larson u maniac)
>>
>>28709246
Nah, he would have at least found a way to duplicate himself as a female and fuck her. However, the trouble was afterwards, he found that during the act that she made a counter-spell to prevent her destruction once he was through.

Being at an impasse, as they both had untold knowledge of the arcane and the skill to be unable to defeat each other, they decided instead to part ways and find the secrets of their realm, promising to meet again in a distant future to see who had found the greatest truths.
>>
>>28709371
fan-fucking-tastic
>>
>>28719568
They directly said in the show that it was the kindness of the ponies that made Scorpan betray Tirek. Like Smurfette and Gargamel.
>>
>>28709698
>to study under him
>study under him
>under him
>>
>>28715234
About this, what does and doesnt count towards this? Actual peepee in vajeyjey action is obviously out of question, but how about other things? Masturbation, oral&anal(both giving and receiving), hand holding, hugs&cuddles?
Does it only count if done with traitorous femalekind?
>>
bimp
>>
>>28720528
Everything but masturbation, which is a vital tool a skilled wizard uses to keep his mind focused.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.