[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forgotten Faces (CYOA): Thread 4; Missing Moors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 380
Thread images: 73

File: FFT04.png (33KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FFT04.png
33KB, 800x600px
Archive: https://www.anonpone.com/forgotten/

Recap:
>You are Parcel Song, investigative horse. After learning that certain ponies' names and talents can have double meanings in the strangest of ways, you took your newfound monetary compensation and did what most ponies do upon getting paid; go to the bar. There you found One Shot, already snoot deep in his third bottle, much to the griffon bartender's surprise. Not so much of a drinker yourself, you took the time to ask around the few scattered bar patrons about the disappearances. As luck would have it, a pair of mares were in fact intimately acquainted with one of the disappeared; a unicorn mare by the name of Misty Moors. Miss Moors had apparently gone missing in the woods surrounding Starshine Lake one night two months ago. The area was searched extensively for the following month, but all that was found was the mare's fishing pole, discarded carelessly in a ditch.

>Having run out of bar patrons to question, you opted to leave One with his vices and go seek out Full Guard, who according to One (via Eagle's sight) was somewhere in the lower markets.
>>
File: FF0098.png (40KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0098.png
40KB, 800x600px
>The outdoor marketplace seems to be little more than a wide area of the dirt path that several ponies have erected semi-permanent stands or laid out blankets on which to sell their wares. There seems to be a wide selection of things to choose from, however, from common food and grocery, to tools and metalworking, and even recreational implements.
>After a bit of scanning from your aerial vantage point you spot a certain taller than average white unicorn, several bags of the day's purchases already floating around her. You swoop down for a landing nearby as she looks up to recognize your presence. She looks somewhat less irritated than you remember her last.
>"Oh, hello Parcel."
>Her eyes narrow slightly as she returns to familiar levels of passive grumpiness.
>"I take it One found the bar."
>>
>>28708240
He must sure like his drinks, if he wouldn't mind going to a gay bar.

What did you get?
>>
>>28708240
stall mare a cute
>>
>>28708360
Shut up res
>>
>>28708240
Did you happen to spot a brush or comb in this market?
>>
>>28708240
Let's go talk to that mare in the stall! She looks interseting.
>>
>>28708240
Oh hey, did you find out anything about the disappearances?
>>
File: FF0099.png (37KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0099.png
37KB, 800x600px
>>28708322
>>28708510
>>28708587
>>28708630

"Yep, sure did! Boy, he must like his drinks if he doesn't mind going to a gay bar like that."
>Some measure of grump leaves Full as she raises an eyebrow.
>"Yes, it seems to be his preferred pastime these days, much as I'd like it to be otherwise."
"So, what'd you buy?"
>"General provisions for our stay. Food, utilities, households, that sort of thing. Also a sword."
"You didn't happen to see a comb anywhere around here, did you?"
>"Not that I recall off the top of my head."
"Darn. I'll ask around. Maybe the mare at the stall over there has one."
>"You mean the one selling toy boats?"
"Yes."
>"...I suppose it's within the realm of possibility."
>You start to walk away before another thought comes to mind that gives you pause.
"Oh! Did you find anything out about the disappearances?"
>Full looks to the market around.
>"No, unfortunately. I asked the occasional merchant about it, but all I got was rumor and hearsay. Nothing we didn't already know. Why, have you found anything out yet?"
>>
>>28708792
No. What do we already know? You didn't brief me.
>>
>>28708792
sh-she tall
>>
>>28708792
Nothing new, really. Looks like those with any useful info are already missing
>>
>>28708792
>lazy bitch can't even bother to use TK
>>
>>28708792
I don't think so, all I got is that a pony disappeared near Starshine Lake 2 months back. They found her fishing rod in a ditch near the lake, so that would probably be the best place to go for our investigation instead of blindly walking around the forest at night. What do you think?
>>
>>28708792
We did find somebody that knows A LOT about the ponies in town and another pony that gave details of a specific disappearance.

>>28708805
>>28708822
Did you read the last thread?

>>28708837
What are you talking about? That sword is most definitely floating behind her.
>>
>>28708852
>>Did you read the last thread?
Yeah. We know it's nothing new from our talk with One, but its possible One didn't tell us everything.
>>
>>28708852
I guess its been so long I've...forgotten
>>
>>28708859
So a local that knows a lot about the local ponies and specifics about one of the ponies that disappeared is something we knew before even arriving?
>>
>>28708792
Is there a police station or something in this town? We might get some info if we look into the first victim.
>>
>>28708893
we didn't know it, it's just not as relevant as you're acting. She wasn't the first victim, nor was she specifically targeted. There's going to be a town full of stories like it, one does not a pattern make.
>>
>>28708947
It gives us information that we didn't have. Which is exactly what she's asking for despite you claim that it isn't worth telling anybody about.
>>
>>28708963
what information does it give us anon.
what details have you sussed out from that conversation.
>>
>>28708972
You obviously no nothing about an investigation. "lets throw away information relevant to the case since we can get similar information from other ponies". Earlier you stated that one pony doesn't make a pattern, so I ask, how can you create a pattern if you throw away all of the details about all of the "one ponies"? Also a disappearance 2 months ago leaves a trail that's fresher than the first victim which disappeared about a year ago.
>>
>>28709031
Can't help but notice you deflecting with a strawman, anon.

Nobody said anything about throwing out anything. I asked you what specifically you have learned from that conversation that is pertinent to the investigation. Don't be embarrassed if the answer is 'nothing yet'.
Now are you ready to go back to talking like a man, or will you persist with this childishness?
>>
File: FF0100.png (36KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0100.png
36KB, 800x600px
>>28708805
>>28708822
>>28708851
>>28708852

"No. ...Wait, yes. Or, maybe?"
>Full remains quiet, but raises an eyebrow again.
"I talked to the mare at the package store, Express Shipping, who has an alarming amount of data on everyone that lives in town."
>"How alarming?"
"She uses it to ship ponies together."
>There is a pause.
>"I see."
"Other than that I got some specific information about one of the disappeared from her friends. Unicorn named Misty Moors, went missing around a place called Starshine Lake about two months ago. All they found was her fishing rod."
>Full's expression changes to contemplative, for the first time you've seen.
>"Interesting. I don't recall seeing a lake around here, but it may be somewhere out in the woods surrounding town."
"We could look there ourselves, which might be better than blindly stumbling around in the woods at night like I was planning."
>"Perhaps. Two months is a long time, however, so any pertinent evidence may be long gone by now."
"Hmm... Oh, does this town have a police station or anything like that? We might learn something from knowing the first victim."
>"And a list of all the disappeared might not hurt either. I haven't seen any official looking buildings around, though. I've mostly been concentrating on supplies for the time being. Eagle might have seen something though; he usually spends most of his arrival time at any mission location getting a lay of the land."
>She pauses again, before looking to you with a slight smile.
>"You know, you seem oddly competent at information gathering for a pony we found scrambling around in the woods at night."
>>
>>28709031
>>28709064
Can the two of you please explain what the point of this argument is? One of you wants to tell Fulgy about the info we got and the other one doesn't...for what reason exactly?
>>
>>28709120
I don't think the information we got was particularly important. This triggers the anon.
>>
>>28709116
Ponies forget to properly fill out addresses all the time, but the delivery must still be completed!
>>
>>28709064
Disregarding information is the same thing as throwing it away ya dingus. Also it's painfully obvious that nobody can get important information to breaking the case from any single interview(?). That information comes from actually investigating, it just gives us a starting point. The location, which I know we didn't get the details about, of where they found her fishing pole does give us a place to start searching. Also nothing you said changes the fact that it's exactly what she just asked us for, as I said before your pointless argument.
>>
>>28709116
I do not scramble. I was FORAGING.
>>
>>28709116
Daaaaw...I try my best, thanks. Well, since I'm here I'm gonna go buy a hairbrush for a cute legless mare. See ya later!
>>
>>28709148
Hijacker please, you're so bad at this. Disregarding is not throwing it away, random bits of trivia about a single case is background noise. Information would be if there was a grouping pattern of disappearances around the lake and/or if the ponies disappearing away from the lake were in some fashion associated with it. These are very simple hypothesis's you could have offered to be tested in future interviews but it's nothing real yet.

This conversation could have ended at any time if you had simply answered my question, but you still haven't. The point has now passed, so there's no point in continuing this further. Please step up to the plate next time.
>>
>>28709116
Well parcels and letters usually contain information, and I'm good at delivering them, so I'm good at delivering information...uh, that sounded better in my head
>>
>>28709210
I didn't step up to the plate because your question was irrelevant to the situation and actually telling her the information NOW was the proper response to the question she us. Also I'm not Hijacker, just an Anon, and I'm to stubborn to let an argument like this end before I've desecrated it's rotting corpse.
>>
>>28709259
Ok.
>>
>>28709279
And so the better anon wins...
>>
>>28709292
Is there such a thing as a better anon?
>>
>>28709310
Ascended Anon.
>>
File: FF0101.png (21KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0101.png
21KB, 800x600px
>>28709140
>>28709152
>>28709165
>>28709234

"I'll have you know I was |foraging|, thank you."
>"Right, of course. And One Shot's magic is powered by alcohol."
"Oh, is that why he drinks so much? Good to know."
>Full only manages a defeated sigh in response.
"Anyway, a lot of parcels like letters contain information, so in a way I deliver a lot of it."
>"Maybe, but do you ever actually look into the letters to see what the information is?"
"Of course not, that's private."
>"Then it's not really the same thing."
"Hmm... You might be right. I don't guess figuring out the proper recipient when addresses aren't filled out fully is the same thing either, then. Because I do a lot of that."
>"Uh, that's actually a lot more closely related." Full says mildly confused.
"Oh, really?"
>"Yes. Why didn't you open with that?"
"I'm not sure. I've got a lot of weird thoughts flying around in my head at the moment, so I'm a little distracted."
>"I feel like this is a common occurrence."
"Oh, I do know one thing; I need to buy a comb for a mare with no legs!"
>Full's pause is shorter this time, ending with another small smile.
"You do that, then. I'm largely done with my own shopping, so I'll be headed to the apartment shortly. We'll see you there if you're not done before then."

>Parting ways with the towering unicorn, you trot confidently towards the nearby stall.
>The earth mare shopkeep greets you cheerily.

>"Hey, welcome to Ship Shape Ships! What kinda ship are you looking for?"
>>
>>28709700
I hereby propose legless waifu is replaced with boats waifu, as beffiting article 34a of the sixth tome of the eclectic deniers.
>>
>>28709700
Do you have any ships shaped like hairbrushes or combs?
>>
>>28709700
I do my own deliveries, but thank you. Actually I was wondering if I could ask you some questions about the disappearances around town.
>>
>>28709700
Well what kind of ships do you have? I know a mare who's really into shipping...and stuffs.
Really its kinda scary
>>
>>28709700
Oh I er... Thought you were someone else for a minute .... So, you know about boats, do you know anything about disappearances on the lake?
>>
File: FF0102.png (21KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0102.png
21KB, 800x600px
>>28709721
>>28709728
>>28709730
>>28709793
>>28709819

"I do my own deliveries, thanks."
>"That's not the kind of ship I meant, doofus!" the mare all but shouts at you in the same overtly cheery demeanor.
"Uh, okay. Anyway, I was wondering if you knew anything about the disappearances that have been happening around town."
>"Oh yeah, I know all about that stuff!"
"You do? Like what?"
>"Ponies all around town have been going missing in the forest at night!"
"...Is that all?"
>"Yep!"
"Okay... How about around the lake, hear anything about that?"
>"Oh, of course! Ponies have been going missing around the lake, too!"
"Right, but where is the lake?"
>"In the forest! Where all the ponies have been going missing!"
"...I see."
>"Look buddy, are you gonna buy some ships or not? Because if you aren't I'm going to have to ask you to go away!" she proclaims with a gleaming smile and boundless enthusiasm.
"Uh, well, what kind of ships do you have?"
>"Oh, I've got all kinds! Big ships, small ships, ships that ship other ships; I have a ship for every possible need that could ever arise!"
"Do you have any ships that are actually combs?"
>"I sure do!"
>The mare reaches below the counter and abruptly slaps down a small toy sailboat with a sail-shaped comb on top.
>"Navigate the tangled seas of your mane with the SS Knotbreaker! Only five bits. How bout it ya silly lookin weirdo?"
>>
>>28709901
....you're not really as happy as you look, are you?
>>
>>28709901
That sounds great you piece'a'crap salespony!
>>
>>28710003
insults after buying.
dont need the price going up.

purchase comb, then:
>>28709926
>>
>>28709901
Buy the comb, then mention that you strongly hope it's not a piece of ship.
>>
File: FF0103.png (21KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0103.png
21KB, 800x600px
>>28709926
>>28710003

"That sounds great you two-bit salespony!" you shout back, attempting to mirror her oxymoronic enthusiasm.
>"Great! I knew I could sell this piece of junk to some idiot eventually!"
>Still slightly confused, you fish 5 bits out of the small bad that is now defaulted to a coinpurse and hoof them over. She takes them with a smile and gives you the novelty comb. You pass it to Dubs to hold onto for the moment.
>"Pleasure doing business with you! No refunds!"
>You give her an uneasy smile back.
"You're… not really as happy as you look, are you?"
>For the first time the mare stops smiling, now taking on a look of surprised confusion.
>"Huh? What makes you say that?"
>>
>>28710138
The blatant insults, the grumpy words, the business only attitude, general unhelpfulness, and all that hidden under a wide smile and cheery voice.

You've got nothing to gain by acting like that, so what's gotten you upset enough to be mean to random ponies?
>>
>>28710138
It seems forced. I may be dense, but I'm not stupid.
>>
>>28710138
That if beaches have more grains of sand than there are stars, your cunt has more sand than all the beaches in the world.
>>
>>28710138
Maybe she learned our language on the pony internet.
>>
File: FF0104.png (21KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0104.png
21KB, 800x600px
>>28710175
>>28710230

"Mostly the blatant insults and general attitude of business-only unhelpfulness. It seems very forced, and I don't see why you need to be so mean to random ponies. I know I may be a little slow on the uptake, but I'm not stupid."
>The mare looks at you long and hard for a moment, before appearing to realize something.
>"Oh, you mean my business talk!"
"Yes the- business talk?"
>"Yeah, that's just how I do business. It's a technique I learned from a great traveling salespony many years ago. He told me the best way to get ponies to buy stuff from you was to loudly shout obscenities and insults at them in the friendliest tone you can muster."
"That seems... illogical."
>"I know, right? But like, you know how really good friends sometimes say mean and nasty things to each other because they know they're friends and don't really mean it? Well, this technique completely bypasses the whole 'getting to know one another' part and gets right to the good friendship stage! And everybody loves to help out their best friends by buying stuff from them!"
"...Does that actually work?"
>"Well, ya bought the boat, didn't ya?" she responds with a wry smile. "I've been selling ships of all kinds here for years, and this technique has never let me down!"
"Hm. Okay, well, what about the way you wouldn't tell me anything about the disappearances?"
>"Oh, I actually really don't know anything about them. I don't read newspapers."

===

Pausing for the night.
>>
>>28710370
So...do you actually have any friends with that business talk?
>>
>>28710370
I could actually see that working with sailors.

If you don't mind me asking, how does a ship loving pony like yourself end up in the middle of the forest?
>>
boop
>>
File: You're dethpicable.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
You're dethpicable.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
>>28710370
>>
>>28710370
It hasn't failed once, huh? That must mean you don't get many customers, right?
>>
>>28711197
>>
>>28713111
>>
>>28710370
Okay see ya then you dirty dingus. Nice doing business with you.
>>
>>28710370
Since ponies are being kidnapped over at the lake, shouldn't your sales be plummeting?
>>
Alright let's wrap this up, it's time to go see Eagle about our accommodations.

These hollow-shadians probably prefer beds over nests, and that crap won't stand with us.
>>
File: FF0105.png (30KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0105.png
30KB, 800x600px
>>28710381
>>28710582
>>28711990
>>28715777
>>28716444

"Do you actually have that many friends or customers with this 'business talk'?"
>"Are you kidding? I've made friends with and sold to just about everyone in town! Here, look."
>The mare leans over the counter to shout towards a unicorn set up on a blanket across the way from her.
>"Hey, Turquoise! Your rocks are dumb!"
>"Your boats are dumb!" The unicorn shouts back happily.
>The ship seller turns back to you.
>"See?"
>You idly scratch at your head for a moment.
"Well, if it works for you, I guess. Say, how does a ship-loving pony like yourself wind up living in a forest anyway?"
>"Well, I used to be a real sailor when I lived in Seaward Shoals, but the life got too rough for me after a while. I thought a change of scenery would do me good, so I looked for the least sea-like place I could find. And a forest in a valley is pretty un-sea-like."
"So why the boats, if you were trying to get away from it?"
>"Well, you can take the pony out of the sea, but you can't take the sea out of the pony, I guess. Carving toy boats turned out to be a nice compromise. I'm lucky there's a lake nearby to use them in, else my business here would be really silly!"
"Yes, we wouldn't want that. Though, if ponies are disappearing at the lake, wouldn't that hurt your business?"
>"Hasn't seemed to. Are they only disappearing at the lake? I thought it was all over the forest."
"I thought you didn't read newspapers."
>"No, but I still have ears. I hear things, but no real specifics."
"Ah. Well, I better get going. I have some accommodations to scope out to determine the quality of bedding."
>"Oh, are you sure you don't need any other ships? Whatever you need, I probably have or can make a ship-shaped version of it!"
>>
>>28717633
Don't need anything else, thanks. Time to find Eagle.
>>
>>28717633
Do you do lake boats as well? Might need one of those later.
>>
File: FF0106.png (17KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0106.png
17KB, 800x600px
>>28717666
>>28717766

"Do you do lake boats?"
>"Sure! These ships work on any body of water!"
"I mean like, a fullsize one."
>"Oh... no, sorry. I haven't made a fullsize boat in years. Just toys these days."
"Then I don't think I need anything else, thanks."
>"Alright then. And hey, tell you stupid friends to come buy some ships if they don't want to be so stupid and shipless anymore!"
"I'll be sure to do that," you yell back while taking to the skies, "you ship, addled dingus!"
>"There ya go!" the peculiar shipmare calls back.

>Cresting above the canopy once more, you note the sun is well past it's zenith and has begun a steady descent towards the distant horizon.
>The dense canopy surrounding the Shades seems to do a significant job of shielding it from the sun, as you notice that even now the ground below is largely in shadow, with only errant patches of sunlight filtering through in places surrounding the large clearing.
>With a quick scan of the nearby clouds, you spot a familiar patch of blue and pink, resting on one that looks to have been shaped to suit that purpose.
>He does not appear to stir as you draw near.
>>
>>28717986

Deliver the self ordered package of one single boop. To be delivered to snoot immediately.

Also wake him up and ask how the surveillance is going.
>>
>>28717986
Tactical boop, incoming!!!
>>
>>28717986
Eye, why are you sleeping?
>>
>>28717986
Boop tactically, he may have boop counter measures in place.
>>
>>28717986
I don't know now, do dudes boop each other, is that ok?
>>
File: FF0107.png (24KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0107.png
24KB, 800x600px
>>28718035
>>28718048
>>28718151
>>28718440

>You realize an opportunity has presented itself, and you proceed to move into position.
>Silently as an owl stalks it's prey, you flap over to hover just above the unaware target.
>With the utmost precision, you mount a tactical strike.
>He never saw it com-
>>
File: FF0108.png (26KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0108.png
26KB, 800x600px
[clomp]
>"Hey Parcel."
>>
>>28718502
o-oh
hi
>>
>>28718502
Withdraw the hoof so it's just a hoof bump and not a hoof hold.
>>
>>28718502
Keep holding his hoof...make it a touching moment. After he gets weirded out go in for a lightning fast boop.
>>
>>28718545
This
>>
>>28718502
We must try to boop him again.
>>
File: FF0109.png (27KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0109.png
27KB, 800x600px
>>28718511
>>28718545
>>28718583
>>28718871

"Oh... uh... Hi."
>"Hello."
"So... what's up?"
>"Not much."
"You looked like you were sleeping."
>"I was."
"Oh. ...How's the surveillance going?"
>"Good."
"Good, good."
>The two of you stare into one another's eyes for what seems like an eternity, hooves never breaking contact.
>At no point does the pegasus even seem to flinch.
"So..."
>"So."
>After a moment longer of awkward staring, you notice Eagle's gaze flicks down to your persistent hoofhold.
>The time has come.
>>
File: FF0110.png (16KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0110.png
16KB, 800x600px
"AHA!"
>>
File: FF0111.png (21KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0111.png
21KB, 800x600px
"...What the-"
>>
File: FF0112.png (22KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0112.png
22KB, 800x600px
[foof]
>"Gonna have to be quicker than that."
>>
>>28719007
Quicker, huh?

One delivery coming up.
The package: a boop
The destination: your muzzle.
>>
>>28719007
I'm fast!
>>
>>28719007
D-did we fail to DELIVER a boop?
N-no.
We get two more attempts before the package is returned. We WILL get him.
>>
>>28719007
>quicker than that.
That's it! This means war!

Enter zen mode...imagine your hoof as a package...Eagles' muzzle is the destination...the customer paid for fastest shipping...the package MUST be delivered ON TIME!!! Special delivery coming up!!!
>>
>>28719007
Commence epic boop-off! We must win!
>>
I hope we're as good at slowing down as we are at going fast...
>>
>>28719411
Now's not the time to think about consequences anon. He kicked a hornets nest when he called us slow.
>>
File: FF0113.png (16KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0113.png
16KB, 800x600px
>>28719017
>>28719019
>>28719027
>>28719040
>>28719087

"Quicker, huh? I can do quicker."
>"I'm sure you can."
"I've never failed a delivery yet, and today I've made a special order of one boop to your snoot."
>"We'll see."
>Taking a moment to concentrate, you charge your delivery with all the power of shipping you can muster.
>Eagle continues to not take you seriously, content to lounge about in the nearby cloud with a mild smirk.
>He seems to think himself unboopable.
>Now is the time to prove him wrong.
"SPECIAL DELIVERY!"
>>
File: FF0114.png (14KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0114.png
14KB, 800x600px
>Like a bolt of grey and red lightning, you streak towards the nimble pegasus.
>You catch a glimpse of Eagle's expression finally changing to become more surprised, though still rather muted.
>His gaze is locked on your incoming booper, inexorably approaching at an unstoppable pace.
>You close the gap, and...
>...He dodges backwards, at the very last second.
>You could feel a light grazing of his muzzle on the tip of your hoof as it passed.
>Much of his relaxation seems to have disappeared at this point.
>Rather than mount a counterattack however, the as-of-yet unbooped pegasus recedes into the cloud, disappearing from sight.
>A moment later, he speeds out the underside and swoops over to another nearby cloud at what seems like a relaxed pace.
>He lands and faces you, now obviously on edge.
>"Alright, you're faster than I thought you were. Maybe tone it down a notch, there, though."
>>
>>28719509
Pacel Song NEVER fails to deliver.
>>
>>28719509
I will tone YOU down a notch, with a boop!
>>
>>28719509
Birb cannot afford to be slow. Slow birb is not good birb.
>>
>>28719509
It's not over yet! Strike while the iron is hot, keep the boop attacks coming one after the other, he knows not of the endurance of delivery bird horse.
>>
Darn, can you take me to where we're staying then?
>>
>>28719509
>>28719597
We are about to see what happens when an unboopable object meets an unstoppable booper.
>>
File: FF0115.png (18KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0115.png
18KB, 800x600px
>>28719517
>>28719534
>>28719539
>>28719597
>>28719700

"I'll tone |you| down a notch, with this boop!"
>This is it, the all or nothing final strike.
>You hold nothing back as you prepare your booper for one last hurrah.
>Your wings begin flapping with an unforseen beat, kicking up a whorl of winds around you.
>Dubs buries his claws in your mane and holds on for dear life.
>"I think you're taking this a little too f-"
>A thunderclap cuts off his next word, as the air around the space you previously occupied rushes to fill the void.
>This time there is no change to his expression, because the time it takes you to approach is beyond mortal comprehension.
>Sound falls away as you reach a delivery speed heretofore unknown to the package world.

[...]
>>
File: FF0116.png (14KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0116.png
14KB, 800x600px
[boop]
>>
>>28719782
Another satisfied customer.
So, can you show me where we're staying?
>>
Package delivered succesfully.

We must now carry on the conversation about the goings on of Hollow Shades as casually as possible. We have no time to brag or boast, because it is unbecoming of an honorable delivery bird such as ourself, even if we did just break the known package speed records.

M-maybe we can still impress Eagle sempai.
>>
File: FF0117.png (8KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0117.png
8KB, 800x600px
[booPOW]

"...Whuh oh."
>>
Forgot to mention, pausing.
>>
>>28719824
oh no, we have to deliver Eagle to the cloud we're on.
>>
>>28719824
Oh crap...this won't do, this won't do at all! We can't successfully complete a delivery if the recipient is dead. We gotta go help him.
>>
>>28719824
Time to retrieve the package
>>
>>28719824
New mission acquired:

Deliver an unconscious Eagle Eye to a hopefully not unconscious One Shot.

...Or Fulgy if we can spot her...or the hospital if we really over did it.
>>
>>28719824
Use high speed flight again, and catch the poor fellow before he hits something. Apologize for over-zealous booping.
>>
>>28721308
>>
>>28721941
>>
>>28722575
>>
>>28723117
>>
Anything for you.
>>
File: FF0118.png (22KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0118.png
22KB, 800x600px
>>28719839
>>28719840
>>28719901
>>28719935
>>28720314

>Watching your recently acquired friend spiral towards the ground gives you cause to think you may have taken things a bit too far in your overzealous booplust.
>Plus, successful deliveries don't mean much when they kill the recipient.
"Oh, crap! Hang on!"
>You speed toward the falling pegasus, but he crashes through the canopy before you can reach him, causing you to lose track.
>Barreling into the thick branches yourself, you quickly scan the area for any signs of blue and pink, but come up empty.
"Eagle? Where'd you go! I may need to deliver you to the hospital!"
>A faint "fwumph" sound reaches your ears, and you fly over in it's direction.
>Soon enough, you find what you were looking for.
>>
>>28725676
It's a trap.
>>
>>28725676
Is that sand?
>>
>>28725676
Check if he's okay, we have broken his snot.
>>
>>28725676
Oh no! We blew it! Quick, perform CPR!!!
>>
>>28725676
Why is there a cloud down here?
>>
>>28725765
Cuddle Pony Repeatedly
>>
File: FF0119.png (29KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0119.png
29KB, 800x600px
>>28725687
>>28725725
>>28725740
>>28725765

>A momentary hesitation is all that separates you from helping your fallen friend, which you shortly shake off.
>You zip over and land on the oddly placed cloud he laid upon, inspecting him for injuries.
"Oh no! I didn't mean for this to happen! Come on, Eagle!"
>Your medical training is threadbare at best, but there are a few procedures that you remember being lifesaving.
"I need to do CPR!"
>You take a deep breath.
>>
File: FF0120.png (30KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0120.png
30KB, 800x600px
[HUAAAHfwoop]
>"...Please don't."
>>
>>28726278
But how else can you be saved?!
>>
>>28726278
Oh good. I don't like killing someone I have an attachment to.
>>
>>28726278
He's alive! Pull him in for a hug. Profusely apologize for the overkill boop, though he should have known better than to challenge the best delivery horse in the world.
>>
>>28726278
[Soft, slow music playing in the background]
>>
File: FF0121.png (22KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0121.png
22KB, 800x600px
>>28726299
>>28726324
>>28726327
>>28726336

"But how else can I save you?"
>"You don't. I'm fine."
"Oh, that's a relief!"
>You yank the mildly dazed pegasus up into a strong embrace, much to his surprise and confusion.
>"...Uh?"
"I was so worried I had killed someone I was attached to! I'm sorry about getting carried away like that! I just get so focused on delivering things I kind of lose sense of things sometimes!"
>Eagle is silent for a moment, possibly still woozy from the high impact boop.
>The part of his face held against you seems to warm slightly, though you're not sure if that is related.
>"...It's fine. I've had worse. Just... take it easy next time, okay?"
>>
>>28726827
I'll try to hold off on express deliveries unless you ask for them. So where are we staying?
>>
>>28726827
What's that pretty bracelet?
>>
>>28726855
Did One give it to him?
>>
>>28726867
Perhaps he's giving it to One just like we're giving a comb to Hidey.
>>
>>28726855
It's something Tall Unicorn uses to anchor magical shields to them, can't remember the specifics about it.
>>
>>28726827
Right! So I was gonna ask if you found anything out regarding the investigation. Also since you got a full view of the town already, did you see a police station of sorts? We might find more info about the victims there. Oh, and cool bracelet, where did you get it?
>>
>>28726827
>>28726979
And don't let go yet, just to see.
>>
>>28727022
Nice, we can brag to Fulgy and One Shot how we hugged and held hooves together while having a friendly boop-off.
>>
>>28727204
inb4 ban
>>
>>28727204
See you in 3 days, bud.
>>
>>28727204
How new?
>>
File: No homo.png (33KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
No homo.png
33KB, 800x600px
>>28727227
>>28727225
>>28727224
>>
File: FF0122.png (30KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0122.png
30KB, 800x600px
>>28727204
>>28727277

[muffled HAH, GAAAAYYYYY in the distance]

>>28726853
>>28726855
>>28726979
>>28727022

"I'll make sure to hold off on express deliveries like that in the future, unless asked for."
>"...Thanks."
>The two of you retain your embrace, only the sound of forest fauna permeating the serenity.
>"...Parcel?"
"Yeah Eagle?"
>"You can let go now."
"Oh, right."
>Untangling yourself from the relatively uninjured pegasus, you recall your initial reason for seeking him out, before time was lost to a haze of delivery.
"Oh, I nearly forgot. I was coming to ask you where we were staying."
>Eagle's gaze remains transfixed on you for a moment longer, and you swear the redness in his face intensifies slightly.
>Is he really okay?
>It fades when realization seems to hit him.
>"Oh, the apartment. It's in Talltree Terraces. Fourth level, almost opposite Tipsy Treetops. We're in apartment 204. Full should be there by now."
"Oh, good. I can tell her and maybe One later how we hugged and held hooves while having a fun boop-off."
>The redness returns, and Eagle looks down to fidget with his bracelet.
>"...Right."
"Hey, that's a nice bracelet, now that I look at it. Where'd you get it?"
>His complexion largely turns to normal as he looks up at you for a moment, before going back to the bracelet.
>He slowly rotates it back and forth around his wrist with his other hoof idly.
>"...My mother gave it to me."
>He doesn't say any more.
>>
>>28727401
We should probably leave the forest together, buddy system is going to be a good idea in general dealing with this mystery.
>>
>>28727401
Oh...I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't pry. Umm...maybe we should get out of the forest. Oh, and about the investigation, you found anything out?
>>
>>28727401
We should get going then...
>>
>>28727401
>fourth floor
>200 number
?
>>
>>28727277
>"Don't worry, it'll be fine"
>Eagle says as he adjusts the camera
>>
>>28727438
Probably fourth level of the entire city.
>>
File: FF0123.png (27KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0123.png
27KB, 800x600px
>>28727422
>>28727432
>>28727434
>>28727438

"Oh, I see..."
>Eagle continues fidgeting with his bracelet silently.
"Wait, hold on."
>He looks up at you expectantly, and slightly confused.
"If the apartment is on the fourth floor, why does it have a 200 number?"
>You can see Eagle processing this information.
>"Oh. The entire complex is on the fourth main level of Talltree. It has it's own floors that go up to 8."
"That seems like it would be confusing to mail to."
>Eagle pauses to think a moment.
>"Right. The mailing number is 4-203, I guess."
"That's better. By the way, you haven't happened to see any official looking buildings, like a police station or mayor's office? It might help to look there for clues about the dissapeared."
>"No, not on the outside."
"Nuts." Dubs stirs for a moment, before settling back down. "Find anything else out?"
>"Nothing new. After watching the town most of the day it seems largely normal. I haven't detected anything like what I heard in the forest last night."
"Wasn't that just Dubs?"
>Eagle turns to you with a more intense look than you've seen the reserved pegasus give.
>"No. Whatever I heard was the size of a pony."
>>
File: FF0124.png (15KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0124.png
15KB, 800x600px
>"But at no point did it draw a single breath."
>>
File: FF0125.png (9KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0125.png
9KB, 800x600px
>Eagle looks skyward.
>"It's getting dark. We should get to the apartment."
"Yeah, might better. Probably should also set up a buddy system, with the main threat being disappearances and all."
>Eagle's face reddens almost imperceptibly, but he remains otherwise stoic.
>"Perhaps that would be best."
>The two of you take off, headed for your apartment.

---

See you all next week. Hopefully.
>>
>>28728051
thanks for running spes.
This quest brightens my day.
>>
Eagle a qt.
>>
>>28728051
I keep wondering where the oddly placed cloud he landed on came from. Enchanted bracelet?

Once the party's ready, we've got to make an expedition into the woods and see what's causing the vanishments. The non-breathing pony he heard implies we should be equipped to battle undead.
>>
>>28728254
>>
>>28728254
I like ParcelxOne or ParcelxEagle more than ParcelxHidey.
>>
>>28730030
Eagle is best horsebando. He's so much cuter than One to me.
>>
>>28730068
Eagle > One > Hidey

captcha: EAGLE TICKET
>>
>>28730102
Even the captcha supports ParcelxEagle. Truly, it's the only route we can take.
>>
>>28730135
We have to consult Express Shipping as soon as possible.
>>
>>28730153
We'll have to let her meet Eagle for her to ship us properly though, but I'm sure there's a higher than 96% compatibility between us.
>>
>>28730135
>>28730162
You guys are nuts. Eagle is a qt, but we can't trade away our bean body amputee poner waifu. We have yet to go 'cave exploring' with her...
>>
>>28730195
This. The heck are we giving up Hidey so quickly?
>>
>>28730232
we're not, its just too excitable faggots.
>>
>>28730251
Or just one talking to himself, it happens.
>>
>>28730195
Because like you lot, I can't simply trade away my horsebando.

>>28730251
>excitable faggots
That's sadly true for me, I don't know about the other anon though.
>>
BirdxBirb
>>
>>28730195
>>28730232
Eagle is clearly more interested in us than Hidey was. And to be honest, I never waifued her.
>>
>>28730195
She might be fun for a fling, but it's not my kink, I'd prefer somepony able to keep up with us. Eagle seems like a good horsebandu.
>>
>All these fucking fags and amputee fetishists
>Not realize Fulgy is the one true love interest
Some day you'll grow up kiddos, then you'll realize how shit your opinions were
>>
>>28731282
At this rate, we'll need Express Shipping to tell us our compatibility with everyone.
inb4 we're all equally compatible.
>>
>>28731282
At last an anon who gets it right.
>>
>>28731282
>res thinking his taste is in any way superior on any matter
>>
>>28731282
Someone put this memelord in his place.
>>
>>28731399
She's gonna need a bigger chart...
>>
File: 1442977110909.png (72KB, 381x475px) Image search: [Google]
1442977110909.png
72KB, 381x475px
>>
>>28733846
>>
>>28731282
Why can't we just be married to our job? We should be dedicating ourselves to the art of delivery until our skills become the stuff of legend.

Parcel will never become the Package Prince if we keep getting dragged down by regular horse things.
>>
>>28733846
>>
>>28735084
Which is why Hidey is the best choice.
Fulgy would be delivering us places, Eagle can deliver himself, and we'd just be taking One from the gay bar back to his bed.
>>
>>28708229
boop
>>
>>28735084
I have never met anyone who fit the definition of 'married to their job' who was happy. Parcel deserves to be a happy pony and there is a package shaped mare to fill the package shaped hole in his heart.
>>
>>28738177
>>
File: Hey Parce.png (57KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Hey Parce.png
57KB, 800x800px
>>28738495
>and there is a package shaped mare to fill the package shaped hole in his heart.
>>
File: Close enough.png (36KB, 850x700px) Image search: [Google]
Close enough.png
36KB, 850x700px
>>28739726
>package shaped mare
>posts mare shaped pakages
>>
>>28740591
What worries me is that Hidey seems okay with this.
>>
>>28740591
>>28740652
They clearly enjoy some interesting role play.
>>
>>28740652
She's ready to become the god bean.
>>
>>28740652
Adventures come in all sorts.
>>
So are we gonna keep the thread alive till next week?
>>
>>28740896
Sure, if you want to talk about random things in the quest.
>>
>>28740591
>>28740652
Maybe behind all that optimistic humor Hidey is secretly a crazy mare. After all, how often do people suspect their waifus to turn against them? It's the ultimate trap.
>>
>>28741459
As such, Eagle is the only way to go
>>
File: Sickos.png (40KB, 152x254px) Image search: [Google]
Sickos.png
40KB, 152x254px
>>28741493
Aye.
>>
Bump for Eagle
>>
File: the fulg.png (25KB, 412x654px) Image search: [Google]
the fulg.png
25KB, 412x654px
Grump
Sexy
Fulgy
>>
beb
>>
>>28743718
>>
>>28744553
>>
>>28745822
>>
Wonder if we can improve our speed through constant attempts at booping Eagle.
>>
File: Hidey.png (544KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
Hidey.png
544KB, 1000x665px
Hidey.
>>
>>28748516
Best waifu
>>
File: Hidden Treasure On a waterslide.png (968KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Hidden Treasure On a waterslide.png
968KB, 1500x1200px
>>28748742
Absolutely
>>
>>28748516
>>28748742
>>28748782
muh niggas
>>
>>28748516
>>28748782
You could attach wheels and ride her like a skateboard!
>>
Hidden Bump
>>
Treasure Bump
>>
Hidey is a special snowflake whose apparent disability does nothing to hinder her. She is missing legs for the sole sake of missing legs.
>>
File: citizen please.png (32KB, 241x307px) Image search: [Google]
citizen please.png
32KB, 241x307px
>>28751682
>overcoming disability is being a special snowflake
>gatf tears
>>
>>28751767
Having no legs is the only thing she's got going for her and the only reason people have taken to her.
>>
File: citizen.png (43KB, 249x305px) Image search: [Google]
citizen.png
43KB, 249x305px
>>28751816
>I get to decide why you like a thing
>my choice is any better
>continued gatf tears
>>
>>28751816
Go back to work, Hero.
>>
File: OP.jpg (16KB, 350x347px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
16KB, 350x347px
>>28751816
It'd be like fucking an inflatable pool-float. We need that fast, vibrant pegasus who can keep up with us, instead.
>>
Shipping and receiving not shipping and shipping.
>>
Eagle a cute.
>>
beb
>>
File: Eagle.png (51KB, 552x712px) Image search: [Google]
Eagle.png
51KB, 552x712px
>>28755050
Those piercing eyes, that manly jaw, the thick mane scented of fresh clouds.
>>
>>28755854
>>
File: whynotboth.png (24KB, 210x200px) Image search: [Google]
whynotboth.png
24KB, 210x200px
>>28752459
>>28756514
I'm willing to bet Hidey would enjoy watching a couple of stallions explore their adorable, inexperienced bodies together.
>>
File: How do muzzle.png (22KB, 540x412px) Image search: [Google]
How do muzzle.png
22KB, 540x412px
>>
File: anteater quest coming soon.png (4KB, 296x264px) Image search: [Google]
anteater quest coming soon.png
4KB, 296x264px
>>28757466

Hell man, I dunno. I only recently figured out the outer neck line stays curved inward the whole way 90% of the time.
>>
>>28758236
curving outward looks better though
>>
>>28756514
Let's be honest he's the type to be a super quick finish and then just roll over and go to sleep.
>>
You know, Parcel still hasn't burst out into erratic chirping yet. I believe it was a character trait.

I'm counting on you to use this wisely, Anons.
>>
>>28759765
Maybe start chirping only when he's scared shitless?
>>
>>28759801
we're waiting for a bat.
>>
File: 1476068997816.png (234KB, 540x611px) Image search: [Google]
1476068997816.png
234KB, 540x611px
>>28759801
>>
>>28758236

Is this a Shovel snoot I see?
>>
>>28759969
Looks more like a dibber.
>>
File: FF0126.png (17KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0126.png
17KB, 800x600px
>With Eagle's guidance, you have little issue finding the apartment's main entrance, a large double door with the signage Talltree Terraces carved into the bark above.
>The two of you trot past the currently empty front desk, and up a small spiral staircase carved directly out of the wood, much like the rest of the giant tree's constructions.
>You both reach the second floor, and after a short jaunt down the somewhat narrow hallway, reach a door marked 204.
>"Here we are."
>You push the door open and look inside.
>>
File: FF0127.png (37KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0127.png
37KB, 800x600px
>"Ah, there you are, Parcel. Find what you were looking for?"
>>
>>28760778
Yes
Yes?
>>
>>28760778
The police station? No. I did however find Eagle. Also that mare that sold boats really did have a comb for sale, just so you know.
>>
>>28760833
>>
>>28760778
>>28760833
>>
>>28760778
itty bitty Fulgy tail
>>
>>28760778
...dibs on the master bedroom. Or the one with a window, if there are any.
>>
>>28761002
If they argue with you about this say that you're going to be the one most likely to need a bigger bed if they know what you mean.
If that doesn't work get them to agree that the pony currently getting laid should have dibs on the master bedroom.
>>
>>28761093

Parcel is currently in a sexually active relationship? I wasn't aware, considering all the waifu talk has happened outside of the quest.
>>
File: FF0128.png (33KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0128.png
33KB, 800x600px
>>28760833
>>28760860
>>28760881
>>28761002

"Not any sort of police station or office, no. But I did find Eagle."
>"Hey Full," Eagle greets as he enters the room behind you.
>Full looks at you strangely.
>"And he couldn't find one?"
>"Nowhere on the outside," Eagle replies.
>"Odd."
"Oh, by the way, the boat mare did have a comb, after all."
>Full raises an eyebrow again. "Did she now?"
"Yep! Only five bits too."
>You snag your purchase from Dubs, having fulfilled his duty of watching over it, and hold it aloft.
>Full stares at it in silence for a brief moment.
>"A tiny, boat-shaped comb. Adorable."
"I thought it was worth the price. ...Though the salesmare's methods were a little strange at first."
>Eagle emits a muted chuckle, saying "silly lookin weirdo" to himself as he takes to the couch with a small smile.
>Full briefly glimpses at him, before turning back to you.
>"Yes, some of the merchants in this town are... interesting, to say the least. Of the few I encountered in the lower market, anyway."
>Full turns back to unloading various groceries into the cabinets as you wander towards the center of the room.
"You guys check out the rooms yet? I call dibs on the master bedroom! Or the one with a window, if there is one."
>Full continues about her task as she responds.
>"It's a three bedroom apartment, so two of us will have to share a room. Likely in the middle room, which has a double bed. I figured One and Eagle would share it, as they often do. I already started moving into the room closer to the hall, next to the bathroom. I haven't checked the far room yet."
"Well, I just think I might need a bigger bed, since, yknow..."
>Full pauses, turning back to look at you.
>Eagle breaks the silence.
>"We know what?"
"Well, I mean... The pony in an active relationship should get the master bedroom, right?"
>"What relationship?" Full inquires. "We've been here one day. A rather short day, all things considered, given the canopy's shading of the town."
>>
>>28761305
A positive attitude is an attractive attitude, Fugly.

Lets check out our room.
>>
>>28761305
Why do you think I bought the comb in the first place! It's a gift for my marefriend.
>>
>>28761305
>I haven't checked the far room yet
Totally mine if it has the window.
>>
>>28761305
Wait, so One and Eagle ARE...but of course!
When's the wedding?
>>
>>28761305
Our relationship.
>Cue birb dance
>>
>>28761305
Guess the sleeping arrangement makes sense. Still, sad that we're
>not sharing a room with Eagle
>>
File: FF0129.png (18KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0129.png
18KB, 800x600px
>>28761326
>>28761346
>>28761364
>>28761384
>>28761406
>>28761637

"The one with my marefriend, of course! Who do you think I bought the comb for?"
>You proceed to do a little dance in place, flapping your wings rhythmically to the tune in your head.
>"Is that one the one with no legs?" Full asks.
"Mhmm," you reply without stopping.
>"The one you met today?" Eagle asks.
"Yep!"
>"And she's aware of this arrangement as well?"
>You stop dancing, foreleg hanging in midair.
"Uh... well..."
>Full smirks.
>"Just try not to get ahead of yourself on any sensitive matters. These things take time."
>You think a moment.
"Well, how long did it take for Eagle and One to get together? Are you guys married yet?"
>If Eagle were drinking anything, it would have flown across the room.
>He makes a sort of 'hnrk' sound, as both wings shoot out in surprise.
>After a moment he looks at you and utters a confused "What?"
"Not yet, huh? Well, you guys'll get there soon enough, I'm sure."
>Eagle continues to look at you in exasperation, trying to find the words to explain, but seems to find none.
>He looks to Full in desperation outstretching both forelegs in a gesture towards you.
>Full simply shrugs, an everpresent light smile on her face.
>Eagle turns back to you, opens his mouth as if to say something, then simply closes it in defeat and buries his head in the couch with a groan.
>>
File: FF0130.png (64KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0130.png
64KB, 800x600px
"Well, I guess I'll check out my room then. This one on the end, right?"
>"That's the one," Full replies.
>You trot over to the door and open it, peering inside.
>>
>>28761774
say 'WINDOW, SCORE!' loud enough that your roommates are aware of your room success.
>>
>>28761774
I wonder what happens to ponies too big to fit into a bed like that.
>>
>>28761809
what happens to people in bathtubs?
>>
>>28761774
>sleeping in a tree
Just like when we were a babby
>>
>>28761774
Cool looking light source! Ask Fulgy what the plans for tomorrow are. Do we still have a bit of time before night so we can visit our waifu and give her our gift?

>>28761762
Sorry Anons and Anonitas, it seems EaglexOneShot is happening instead.
>>
>>28761762
Oh! This is perfect! Ask Eagle for dating advice. We never actually went on a date before so we might need some tips for Hidey.
>>
>>28761762
>blush, wingboner and flustered denial. I guess he hasn't asked him yet.
>>
>>28761845
>EaglexOne is happening instead
>Not getting qt Eagle
It hurts just a bit.
>>
>>28761774
Just enough room for us and a pillow named Hidey
>>
>>28761774
If this is the room we're taking we better personalize it. Put the comb on the bedside table and build a nest somewhere out of the covers and pillows, we'll raid the apartment for more later. Also can we bring our shield in there to, since that's apparently supposed to follow us around or something?

Pluck out a couple of our feathers and fluff for Dubs to use as his own bed.
>>
>>28761774
Time to make a nest
>>
>>28762132
this
>>
File: FF0131.png (18KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0131.png
18KB, 800x600px
>>28761784
>>28761819
>>28761845
>>28761973
>>28761987
>>28762132
>>28762267

"Aw yeah, window score!" you shout enthusiastically, before charging into the room.
>The comb lands perfectly on the bedside table as you dive into the bed and begin crafting a nest.
>It's a little small with only one blanket and pillow, but you should be able to procure more later.
>...And maybe a certain pillow-like pony you met.
>You can hear Eagle softly muttering to himself in the other room.
>"It's not… I mean he can't..."
>Full walks over to the door and looks inside.
>"Well aren't you a snug little thing."
>You look up to her entrance.
"Hey, so what are our plans for the night, anyway?"
>"Well, I've been up since 2 in the morning thanks to One's fantastic planning, so I was going to turn in early most likely. Though I'd like to make sure One gets back here safely before I do."
"What about tomorrow?"
>"Haven't thought about it. Suppose we'll look around town more, see what we can dig up."
"Hm, you think I have enough time tonight to make a special delivery?"
>"I'm not sure. I don't know exactly when the curfew goes into effect. You should be fine as long as you stick to the interior though."
>You suddenly pick up Eagle saying something louder.
>"Wait, window?"
>The previously flustered pegasus jumps up and trots over to the door.
>"How can this room have a window? It's on the inside end."
>"You two haven't seen the inside of the tree yet?" Full asks.
>>
>>28762299
>You look up to her entrance.
L-lewd
>>
>>28762299
There was another city in the tree the entire time!?!?
>>
>>28762299
There's an inside?
>>
>>28762299
look out the window. We can't deliver effectively if there's a whole set of the city we missed.
>>
>>28762299
Did the world's biggest woodpecker do it? Can I meet him?
>>
>>28762299
How is a tree like this still green with so much hollow space?

Also make a note to go shopping with Eagle for engagement rings. Unicorns can wear them, and he already had a bracelet
>>
>>28762336
Perhaps the world's biggest owl has already come and eat him and made a roost in the treehole. I say we tread lightly from here.
>>
File: FF0132.png (19KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0132.png
19KB, 800x600px
>>28762320
>>28762328
>>28762331
>>28762336
>>28762344

"Inside?"
>"Inside?" The two of you say almost in unison.
>You both move over and press your faces up against the window lattice to peer beyond.
>>
File: FF0133.png (141KB, 800x1002px) Image search: [Google]
FF0133.png
141KB, 800x1002px
"Wow, One was right. This |is| a big tree."

---

[Pausing for now.]

[Thanks for keeping the thread alive by the way, not having to make a title card reduced a bit of pressure on me today.]
>>
>>28762537
oo, a fountain.

Thanks for running spez.
>>
>>28762537
Wow, this place is awesome!
>>
>>28762537
We understand that your lack of Blastâ„¢ Processing comes with certain limitations. ^:)

Man, this place must SUCK for mud horses.
>>
>>28762570
Not like your average unicorn is any better off.
poor quadrupeds.
>>
File: Consider.jpg (55KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Consider.jpg
55KB, 500x375px
>>28762537
I think I've solved the case! The missing ponies fall victim to the ginormous termites!
>>
>>28762537
Damn its like a hotel in here.

Is there air conditioning?
>>
>>28762537
What are we waiting for!? C'mon Eagle! Let's go and explore!
>>
File: 1475283734819.png (184KB, 300x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475283734819.png
184KB, 300x500px
>>
https://www.anonpone.com/forgotten/28322057#navbar

>"|What| traffic?"
>"Exactly
Lol
>>
bean waifu a best
>>
File: 1475957608975.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1475957608975.webm
1MB, 720x404px
I want to know if Parcel can do this.
>>
>>28763230
That's the spirit! We can win Eagle away from One, or, even be the ham in their sandwich!
>>
>>28765672
I actually wanted to hang out with him so we can ask him about dating tips. He obviously has more experience than us. He can tell us how he got together with One.
>>
>>28765683
This
>>
>>28765683
I want to practice his dating tips on him.
>>
>>28764384
HNNNG
>>
Minor heads up, didn't have time to prepare beforehand today, so I'll probably get started a little later than usual, hopefully no more than an hour.
>>
File: FF0134.png (30KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0134.png
30KB, 800x600px
>>28762543
>>28762563
>>28762570
>>28762577
>>28762646
>>28762705
>>28763230

"Wow, this place is amazing! They've even got a fountain!"
>"Wasn't there a fountain outside, near the town entrance?" Full asks.
"Yeah, but this one's, like, inside. It's neat."
>"I suppose."
"It doesn't look like this place is very well designed for ponies without wings, though."
>"It's manageable," Full responds. "That tower in the middle has access to the four main levels, as well as a few shops of it's own. It's how I got up here."
"Still, this place is huge. It's like a hotel in here. ...Wait, I've got it. I know where all the missing ponies have gone."
>Both Eagle and Full look at you expectantly, Full taking a stern expression of seriousness.
"They must have fallen prey to the giant termites that built this place!"
>Full's eyebrows fall a bit.
>"I doubt that is the reason behind either the disappearances or the construction of this tree."
"Maybe, but we shouldn't count out any option until we know for sure it's disproven."
>"We should also actually |ask| someone that lives here first."
"Also a good idea."
>You turn back and start walking to exit the room.
"Well, come on Eagle, let's go explore this place!"
>"Hm?" Eagle grunts. "Why me?"
>>
>>28768497
Because you haven't looked around it yet and Full has.
>>
>>28768497
Because you're the only one who could follow me everywhere.
>>
>>28768497
Because I need your EAGLE EYES to spot the police station for me...
>>
>>28768497
Because you're the chosen one.
>>
>>28768497
Because you need to take One out on a date. All this time and he's just sitting at the bar drinking! what kind of coltfriend behaviour is that?
>>
>>28768497
Because you're cool!
>>
>>28768497
I think we shouldn't dance around the issue. Just tell him we need to ask him some things and might need his help.
>>
>>28768497
>>28768606
We should open with this, if it doesn't work then we can try the other options.
>>
>>28768614
Damn it Anon! You ruined our "Because" streak.
>>
>>28768497
Also Fulg is going to beb anyways
>>
D-does he not like us because of the boop incident? [Sad birb eyes]
>>
File: FF0135.png (17KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0135.png
17KB, 800x600px
>>28768510
>>28768527
>>28768546
>>28768583
>>28768606
>>28768613
>>28768623

"Because you haven't seen the inside yet, are the only one that can really keep up with me, can use your amazing vision to help me find the police station, are really cool, are probably the chosen one, and need to take One out on a date before he drinks himself into a coma!"
>Eagle blinks once.
>"...Oh. ...Hold on, what was that last one?"
>"And not to disparage Parcel or anything," Full adds, "but I'd like you to keep an eye on him. This town may seem friendly on the surface, but we have no real idea what's going on here behind the scenes. Watch your backs out there."
>Eagle nods solemly to her, and the two of you head for the door.
>"Oh, and bring One back with you!" Full calls as you exit the apartment.

>Returning down the staircase to the front lobby, you find a small hallway behind it leading deeper into the tree, which soon opens up into the main chamber itself.
>Eagle idly scans the area.
>"Lot of doors in here. So, where first?"
>>
>>28768909
Spin around a bunch and pick the first one that comes into sight
>>
>>28768909
Eenie meanie miney woof
Catch a oneshot by the hoof
If he hollars scritch his floof
Lets go check the building on the roof
>>
>>28768909
Look like the bar is right ahead of us.
>>
>>28768909
Can you see the police station anywhere?
>>
>>28768909
Don't worry, you don't need to keep an eye on me like Full said, I'd never get in between you your very special sompony.
>>
>>28768909
Say Eagle...since we have some private time I was gonna ask you for some dating advice. I really like this one legless mare that sells junk in a shop outside. So what do ponies usually do on dates? I mean you obviously have more experience than me considering you're in an active relationship and all...
>>
File: FF0136.png (14KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0136.png
14KB, 800x600px
>>28768921
>>28768945
>>28768947
>>28768959
>>28768993
>>28769019

"I dunno, let's find out."
>You quickly twirl around in place on one hoof, before stamping the rest down and pointing forward determinately.
"There!"
>"...That's the door we just came out of."
"...Oh. Well, can you see if there's a police station anywhere?"
>"Hold on."
>Eagle walks over to the edge of the boardwalk and sits down.
>After a brief moment, he points down to a building on the ground floor.
>"There."
"Oh, perfect! Plus I think I see an entrance to the bar right across the way."
>"That's good. I haven't heard from One in a while, would be good to check on him."
>>
File: FF0137.png (21KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0137.png
21KB, 800x600px
"Hey, which reminds me, you say, walking over to sit beside him. " "I wanted to ask you about something."
>"Hm?" Eagle asks, moderately perplexed.
"So like, there's this mare I met, the one with no legs."
>"The 'marefriend', right?"
"Yeah, sort of. We haven't been on a date yet or anything, but like, what do ponies usually do on dates, anyway?"
>"I'm sorry?" Eagle asks, confusion growing.
"I mean like, I bought her that little boat comb, because her mane's kinda really rough and scraggly, probably on account of having no legs with which to comb it and all, so I thought I'd give it to her as a gift and maybe do it for her because I actually have |do| have legs, and that'd probably be real nice but that doesn't seem like enough on it's own, does it?"
>Eagle remains silent for a moment.
>"Parcel, why are you asking me this?"
"Well, I figured you would have had more experience with this sort of thing, being in a committed relationship and all."
>The pegasus' face goes red again, and he looks away and seems to have trouble finding words for a moment.
>"...That's not..."
>Finally, with a deep breath, he seems to gather himself, flush disappearing completely as he looks forward.
>"Parcel. What is it that you think One Shot is to me?"
>>
>>28769406
Look, you and One just seem to be very close. On the level a stallion loves a mare-er, another stallion, in your case.
>>
>>28769406
He's like... the warehouse receiver who always answers the bell on the first ring.
>>
>>28769406
Well...he's your coltfriend, of course. Don't think I haven't noticed it, you get all flustered whenever I mention him. And you sleep in the same bed together, I mean the signs are all there.
>>
>>28769406
>>28769442
Or is he more like delivery stallion who always arrives on time and never mishandles your package?

No judgement, of course.
>>
>>28769406
You're the closest friends to ponies can be right?
>>
File: FF0138.png (35KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0138.png
35KB, 800x600px
>>28769431
>>28769442
>>28769474
>>28769480
>>28769483

"He's like the warehouse receiver that always answers the bell on the first ring. Or maybe like the delivery stallion that never mishandles your package? I dunno what makes more sense."
>Eagle's face flushes again, but he otherwise retains his composure.
>"No package metaphors, please."
"Oh. Well, you're the closest two ponies can be, right?"
>"In a sense."
"So he's your coltfriend, right?"
>Eagle winces slightly at the word.
>"Is that what it seems like to you?"
"I mean, you get pretty flustered when I mention it. And according to Fulgy you two share a bed. I mean, the signs are obvious."
>Eagle emits a single exasperated 'hmph' with a small smile.
>"When you say it like that..."
>He goes to toy with his bracelet again, but seems to stop himself.
>"One is my partner."
"You mean like-"
>"No," he cuts off. "Our relationship is not one of romance."
>"One is a sniper, the best in his class. I am his spotter. I see, he strikes. We were brought together by our unparalleled synergy. With the addition of Full Guard's defense, we were an unstoppable force in the field. Ours is a relationship of strength, first and foremost."
>He pauses a moment, seeming to collect his thoughts.
>"And yet, it's more than just that. One is the pony that watches my back, as I watch his. He is the pony that I've fought beside for almost a decade and a half, through thick and thin, through Tartarus and back. He is the pony that I would give my life to defend, as I know he would me. The pony I've been willing to lend my very sight to in times of need, despite the dangers such a process carries."
>The residual runes on his iris seem to pulse slightly, brightening with energy for the faintest moment.
>"The bond we share goes beyond friendship, or even love. It is one of iron forged trust, built slowly over years of hardship and strife."
>Eagle looks towards you, that same calm, yet determined look on his face.
>"That is who One is to me."
>>
>>28769956
That was officially the coolest thing I have ever heard...wait...decade and a half!? How old are you? But I think I finally understand, you're like...blood brothers or something, right?
>>
>>28769956
Wow.

I think I'm gonna need a bigger boatcomb.
>>
>>28769956
So if you could spend your entire life with one pony, it would be One?
That necessitates marriage, legally, doesn't it?
I mean, not every couple who gets married has foals. Can you truly say you don't at least find some part of him attractive? Or any stallion? What about me?
>>
File: FF0139.png (30KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0139.png
30KB, 800x600px
>>28770004
>>28770014
>>28770051

>The two of you sit in silence for a moment, before you find the words to continue.
"Wow. That's officially the coolest thing I've ever heard."
>Eagle simply smiles lightly, keeping himself looking forwards.
"So, fifteen years? Just how old are you?"
>"Old enough to know that time seems shorter the longer it goes on."
"Hm... So you two are like, blood brothers or something, right?"
>"I suppose that's one way of putting it. The magical bond we made with this shared sight was a bit more elegant than that, I think."
"But like, if you could spend your entire life with one pony, it'd be him, right? That's pretty much functionally marriage, isn't it?"
>"If you want to think of it as such, I suppose."
"Still, for somepony you're that close to, are you really not attracted to any part of him? Or maybe another stallion? ...Or me?"
>Eagle trains his piercing gaze on you once more, before giving way to a light chuckle and looking upwards.
>"It doesn't matter what I think of One like that."

>"He's simply not that way."

---

[Pausing again.]
>>
>>28770262
mental note: Deliver One to Eagle.
Shipping status: still in warehouse.
Delivery date: To be determined.
>>
>>28769956
Say something like, "Right... And how do you actually feel about One romantically? I'm pretty sure you're going to lie to me, and that's fine, but it seems to me like you have some unresolved feelings and that kind of stuff will tear a pony up from the inside out. So I want you to ask yourself that question. So I don't have to keep playing the idiot and tease you about it." Then immediately say something dumb like, " I wonder what kind of lollipops they have at the police station!"

Nobody will ever believe Eagle if he tries to tell someone that our dumb facade is really just a method of gaining more trust from other ponies.
>>
>>28770288
Would it be a crime to take one of each flavoured lollipop? Maybe even two?
>>
File: VouyeristicGlee.png (456KB, 453x695px) Image search: [Google]
VouyeristicGlee.png
456KB, 453x695px
>>28770262
"He's simply not that way."

This leaves the door open that perhaps Eagle, IS that way. I think we can work this out, if our pool-float marefriend idea turns out to have no legs and seems to be going nowhere fast.

The only drawback is, if One shares his sight, oh the things he might see.
>>
>>28770682
Have you seen Eagle's colors anon? It was obvious from the beginning that he was gay.
>>
One is merely heavily closeted and the alcohol helps him cope.
>>
>>28770792
So, we sober him up to make this happen. If that dosn't work...ask Fullgy if she knows a gayfication spell.
>>
>>28770262
Are you?
>>
Eagle or One is going to be taken and the other will go hard on the rescue mission, leading to them running into each others hooves upon re-uniting.
It will be beautiful.
>>
>>28770852
Would Eagle do that for us if we're taken?
>>
>>28770857
No
>>
>>28770792
Obviously we need to seduce him, thus proving he has a hunger only dong can satisfy and opening the way for long delayed romance!
I foresee no problems with this plan whatsoever.
>>
File: Horse.jpg (51KB, 529x640px) Image search: [Google]
Horse.jpg
51KB, 529x640px
>>28770747
Now that you mention it, he does have a somewhat Jettish color scheme. Even so I'd not automatically assume that he's a faggot.

It's going to take some effort on our part to bring out his inner faggitude, if any, regardless of his coat colors.
>>
File: dsf.png (367KB, 445x548px) Image search: [Google]
dsf.png
367KB, 445x548px
>>
>>28770262
He's not that way? How do you know for sure if you haven't tried. You shouldn't keep feelings about him bottled away like that. I can be your wingman and help you set up a date if you want. And don't worry, I give you my word as a mailpony that all deliveries you make are gonna be discreet regarding this issue...uhh...which means I won't tell anyone about this conversation...yes.
>>
fuck bump
>>
>>28771376
day?
>>
>>28770846
Anon that is seriously messed up...

We HAVE to ask her this.
>>
File: FF0140.png (18KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0140.png
18KB, 800x600px
>>28770682
>>28770847
>>28771444

>A multitude of thoughts fill your head in the ensuing silence, as you think how best to continue.
>Eventually, only two come to mind.
"Are you?"
>Eagle looks back to you again, an almost out of place smirk on his face.
>"I thought you were the perceptive one."
"I mean, how can you be sure if you never tried? I can help if you want. I can be a wingpony while we set you two up. And you have my word as a deliverypony that I won't tell a soul about it."
>"Appreciated."
>Eagle stands up.
>"Enough ancient history. Should probably find One before it gets any later. You coming?"
>>
>>28775912
I wanted to go visit the police station first, but I guess we can do that tomorrow. Let's go fetch One.
>>
>>28775912
Sure, you might need the help carrying him back anyway. Hope you can settle his tab.
>>
>>28775912
Find One? That's easy, just go into the bar. Any bar.
Also, I wanna ask how that sight sharing thing works more. Can it happen anywhere, anytime? There's nothing that can "block the signal"?
>>
>>28775912
Back the fuck up like 10 seconds. Your eyes did the weird magic thingy.
Is she spying on us?
>>
File: FF0141.png (22KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0141.png
22KB, 800x600px
>>28775937
>>28775960
>>28775968
>>28776049

"Sure. Police station'll be there tomorrow. You might need help carrying him, or settling his tab."
>"I wouldn't worry about the former. Latter I'm less sure of."
>Eagle opts to take a more relaxed pace and walk along the boardwalk circumnavigating the interior of the tree, and you fall in beside him.
"So... I wanted to ask more about that shared sight thing."
>"Sure."
"Can it just happen anytime, anywhere?"
>"Yes. Either of us can activate it whenever needed."
"Anything that can block the signal?"
>"Only loss of consciousness."
"And every other time it just goes right through immediately?"
>"Mhm."
"No wonder you two are so close."
>"The spell was not cast without reservation."
"Hang on, though. When we were talking earlier I saw the runes on your eyes shine a little bit. Is One spying on us?"
>Eagle looks over perplexed.
>"Did they? Strange. I wasn't trying to connect to him."
>>
>>28776333
Do your eyes only do the thing when you are connecting to someone else then?

Do you know when people are connecting to you?
>>
>>28776333
It kind of looked different too. There were these dashes making two rings around your iris.
>>
>>28776333
Yes...they were. He might have connected and heard what you said about him. I would prepare if I were you, things might get awkward. Whether good or bad is to be seen though.
>>
>>28776333
>>28776385
Does the feed include audio though? Seems like that would be even more disorienting than just seeing from two wildly different places at once.
>>
>>28776333
There was a kind of purple pulse of light for a little bit.

...Eagle, is there any way... hypothetically, for somepony... or something else to jack into your magical sight?
>>
File: FF0142.png (11KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0142.png
11KB, 800x600px
>>28776349
>>28776378
>>28776385
>>28776435
>>28776464

"He might have connected without you knowing and heard what you said. Or does the spell include audio? That may be too disorienting."
>"Probably would. It's only sight that's shared."
"Yeah, okay. So they only shine when you connect to somepony? Are you always aware of it?"
>"One is the only pony I can connect to. Part of how the spell was designed. And I know when we connect because I see what he does, as he does me."
"Hmm... There was sort of a faint pulse of purple light coming off them for a second. Uh... Say hypothetically, would it be possible for somepony else to hijack the connection?"
>"I don't think so. If there was I think we'd know."
"It also looked a bit different. There were a few rings around the outside of your iris."
>"Oh. ...Those are always there."
>Eagle pauses for a moment, deep in thought.
>"I think what you saw was just residual energies from a previous connection. It happens sometimes. Don't worry about it."
>>
>>28776651
who gave you this spell?
Probably should ask Full some troubleshooting questions later
>>
File: Untitled.png (2KB, 160x148px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2KB, 160x148px
>>28776651
>Those are always there
Right
>>
>>28776651
Happened again. I wonder if certain thoughts or feelings trigger it?

Do me a favor and imagine you're just coming home from a long, cold day at work. As soon as you open the door you can smell dinner like a wave of comfort washing over you. As you start toward the kitchen One calls from the den. He's got the fireplace lit and a blanket over his lap. He tells you that supper will be finished soon and that he missed you, motioning for you to join him on the sofa.
>>
>>28776737
Be sure to mention his skubbed horn
>>
>>28776651
One was able to connect with Fulgy back at the bar as well, so they are connected as well, right? Can he connect me as well? Would probably be a good idea for when we venture into the forest and if by some bad luck one of us gets lost.

>>28776737
This. So much this.
>>
>>28776651
Don't let your guard down, the bats are masters of deception and evilness. Tell me, where are the batponies in this town, Eagle? Me and you are too smart to believe in coincidence.
>>
So what are the chances he's vision sharing with One right now and just isn't telling us?
>>
File: FF0143.png (25KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0143.png
25KB, 800x600px
>>28776672
>>28776712
>>28776737
>>28776780

"Hang on, I think I see them again."
>You reach over to get a better look.
>"What the-"
"Hmmyep, those are definitely the runes."
>"Yes. They are |always| there. The spell has burned them into my eyes due to constant usage. They only glow when a connection is made."
"I don't remember seeing the outer ones last night though, when you guys were hunting Dubs."
>Eagle pushes you away.
>"It was dark. You likely wouldn't have been able to see the scars."

"Hm... You said One is the only pony you can connect to? But, Fulgy's in the network right? One connected when we were in the bar and told me where she was."
>"Because I told him."
"How did you know where she was?"
>"I looked."
"From all the way up on that cloud?"
>"Yes."
"...Oh."

"...Okay, wait. I think I've got it. Maybe it's triggered by strong emotion or something."
>Eagle looks over to you again.
"Do me a favor and imagine you're just coming home from a long, cold day at work. Soon as you open the door you can smell dinner like a wave of comfort washing over you. As you start toward the kitchen One calls from the den. He's got the fireplace lit and a blanket over his lap. He tells you that supper will be finished soon and that he missed you, motioning for you to join him on the sofa."
>One stops walking, continuing to stare at you.
>He stares long and hard.
>The runes flicker.
>Eventually, he turns forward and begins walking again.
>"I believe we're done talking about this."
>>
File: FF0144.png (18KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0144.png
18KB, 800x600px
Toy reach the bar's interior entrance, and knock.
>After a moment, the Griffon Bartender, Garthic, answers.

>"Oh hey, it's you. What can I do for you?"
>>
>>28777379
NO
NO WERE NOT
I SAW SOMETHING
>>
>>28777388
Yeah, hi! We're here to pick up your pony twin.
>>
>>28777388
Hey, remember my friend? He didn't drink all your liquor did he?
>>
We are a very smart birb. Surely this knowledge will be useful at some point in the future.
>>
>>28777469
What knowledge?
>>
>>28777490
The knowledge that their eye magic can be activated by boners, of course.
>>
>>28777388
"Hi, we're here looking for that pony I was talking to last night, the one with the similar color combo to yours. Is he still around?"
>>
>>28777500
...who are these ponies again?
>>
File: FF0145.png (18KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF0145.png
18KB, 800x600px
>>28777443
>>28777444
>>28777503

"Hey, I'm looking for your color twin. He didn't drink all your liquor, did he?"
>"Not for lack of trying, but no. I'm straight outta Dragon's Breath, gonna need to order some more. Hold on a sec."
>Garth turns and heads back the short hall leading to the bar proper, before rounding the corner.
>A moment later, you see him walking back, carrying something slumped over his shoulder.
>He reaches the door and thrusts the object forward.
>"Here ya go."

>"Heeeeeyyy Parce..."

---

[Think I need to cut it here, I'm starting to make too many mistakes. Sorry for the overall drop in quality and speed, I've been somewhat distracted and had trouble focusing lately.]

[Probably not going to be able to manage a thread next week, so you guys can let this thread go. Doubt I'd be able to fit another session in anyway.]

[Thanks for playing.]
>>
>>28777656
A new delivery has to be made. The package is One Shot and the destination is the hotel bedroom. You know what to do Parcel.

Thanks for running. See ya when we see ya!
>>
Thanks for running, SPES
>>
You guys are so full of shit for trying to force some gay relationship when there's at least three perfectly good waifus available.

>>28777656
Thanks SPES!
>>
>>28777656
Thanks SPES, looking forward to the next run. Sleep tight!
>>
>>28777841
>not tricking the other stallions into homo buttsex so you can have all the waifus for yourself
>>
>>28777841
Not trying to force anything here, if we can make their relationship better it's just having a bit of fun for us. Waifu whomsoever you want, I won't mind.
>>
>>28777841
If nothing else I think we should complete one waifu attempt before we start another and we already have purchased a gift for the god bean.
>>
>>28777656
Heeeeeyyy Oney.
>>
>>28781345
>>
>>28782196
>>
Spooky skeletons bump
>>
>>28784686
Typical undead. This thread isn't meant to be alive anymore either.
Thread posts: 380
Thread images: 73

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.