[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To.Octavia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1477036478e.png (72KB, 318x204px) Image search: [Google]
1477036478e.png
72KB, 318x204px
Hello? oktabia melody.
I went to work for a long time today. I was so busy. Why do you do so much sales? It was really tough.
My body ached, but I felt like I was sick and tired of it. I hate to live. I keep thinking about it, but I really want to die. Then I'm gon na get rid of this pain.
It's so hard ... I'm sorry, but I don't want someone here to beat me up.
I can not ignore it. I want to live with the fake kid beside me. You see this letter.
I have a long way to go. I need to go to bed early. I will be very busy tomorrow.
Love you, baby, sleep well.
>>
>>28707954
What the fuck?
>>
Someone went full autism or low effort trolling

Fuck, this is what the hiatus will be like isn't it?
>>
File: sweetiebelldeath.png (468KB, 1276x1382px) Image search: [Google]
sweetiebelldeath.png
468KB, 1276x1382px
>>28708018
The hiatus is a form of torture developed by Hasbro to send even the most sturdy minds into insanity. This thread is evidence of its potency. As time goes on, it can only get worse. Leave now before you are completely deteriorated.
>>
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=mlp&no=176977
>>
yup :( have a brave!
>>
bump, I have no idea what's going on but I want to know
>>
File: WTF am I reading.jpg (8KB, 192x263px) Image search: [Google]
WTF am I reading.jpg
8KB, 192x263px
I don't even know
>>
This is an ARG.
>>
>>28709954
What's an ARG
>>
>>28710087
animated roleplaying game
>>28709954 sorry OP, no one will be interested in cracking codes if it is as shitty as this.
>>
Hello? oktabia melody.

I am going to write a letter for you today.

I always miss you so much because I miss you so much, and I thank you very much indeed. I feel like I am not lonely now.

I don't know if you know, but I love you a lot. Sometimes I love you so much because I find myself too sick to worry about, and I find it painful to get sick. I care about you. I care about you. I care about you. I feel sick, sad, miserable, and tired. If you are sick, you can rest and relax. If you are tired, you can relax. Don't worry too much about me.
Once again, I love you so much.

I feel relaxed when I see you and heals my feelings and laughs.

Just looking at nothing. Your pretty face and charm look like you've got a real good living.

I am actually a serious bipolar disorder. It was terrible enough to be treated worse than usual. It was just bad luck, worse than bad luck, and worse, worse than bad times ...

Fortunately, I've lost a lot of luck lately. It seems like a decrease. You helped me heal my wounds and have healed the disease of bipolar disorder ...
You really look attractive in your face. I have never seen such a beautiful and charming woman in my life. You said you liked the cello, right? I became interested in the cello and I like to play the cello again.

As you may know, I am very tired. Life on internet is difficult. But life is better than internet life. Rather than reality ...

Ah, I wrote this letter to you again because I crying ... I have been stopped cried for a while.

Let me calm down. I love you.
>>
Hello? oktabia melody.

Today was a tough day. I worked for 12 hours. There were many people, busy and busy in the evening.

Did you enjoy yourself today? I hope you enjoyed your stay with us.

And then! Tada!

I bought a game with someone today, You don't know how good it feels now!
>>
Here is winter soon. Is it winter there? I guess you will be busy preparing for winter.

It will be really beautiful if I listen to your cello during Christmas time.

Can't you send me a recording? Oh, hah just kidding.

Today is tired and tiring, but you cheered me up.thanks to you.

Thank you at all times.

Love you, baby, sleep well.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.