[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout Equestria: Outcasts #12 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 424
Thread images: 2

File: download (2).jpg (11KB, 308x164px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
11KB, 308x164px
>>
"We're going to Grand Rapids," You tell The Conductor, "And, can you go to Yellowknife, or anywhere close to it?"
"I use to be able to go to Yellowknife," The Conductor tells you, "But the bridge fell and now the closest town to Yellowknife is Hay River, but it's still a few days walk to Yellowknife as it's on the other side of the Great Slave Lake."
You all enter the tram, and it begins to roll up the tracks; away from Marecago.
"So, you want to learn that shield spell now?" Blanche asks you after a few minutes.

What do you do?
>>
Blump
>>
>>28706976
Sure, it is going be a wail till we reach Detrot.
>>
>>28707199
"Sure, It might be a while till we reach Grand Rapids."
Blanche nods and leads you to the middle of the tram.
"This spell is hard to perform," Blanche tells you, "So, don't get sad if you don't get it on your first try. Now, close your eyes."
You close your eyes.
"Now, imagine the space around you: Is trapped in this colored bubble. When you get it, imagine that the bubble is coming from your horn, and the spell should fire."

What do you do?
>>
>>28707302
Alright let try it out. We do not succeed for awhile.
>>
>>28707356
It's been about eight attempts now and you were starting to get a bit frustrated. And, tired.
You try it once more, and open your eyes. Surrounding you was a pale yellow shield. It was wavy and looked like it was about to break at any moment, but it was a shield.
"Nice job, Heartbreaker." Blanche congratulates you.
"Thanks..."
Ava then quickly gallops up and hits your shield, her hoof bouncing off harmlessly.
Shortly after her hit: Your ears begin to ring, growing in pitch, you also felt a bit lightheaded, and your horn was beginning to ache.

What do you do?
>>
>>28707433
Drop shield
>>
>>28707433
Turn off the shield and hold down ava.
>>
>>28707433
Will this get easier the more I use it?
>>
>>28707498
>>28707519
>>28707530
You quickly drop the shield and hold Ava back. She doesn't seem realize that the shield is down and continues punching.
"Will this get easier the more I use it?" You ask; panting.
"Yes," Blanche says, "The more you use it, the easier it'll get."
"Are you okay Heartbreaker," You hear Nit Pick ask, "You don't so good."

What do you do?
>>
>>28707585
Fine, just a little tuckered out from the spell.
>>
>>28707585
Well Blanche seance Ava volunteer to be the target I'll teach you how to do a "heat" spell.
>>
>>28707715
>>28707737
"Fine, just a little tuckered out from the spell." You tell Nit Pick.
He gives you a look that says: 'I don't believe you.' Before sitting back down.
"Well, Blanche," You start, "Since Ava volunteered to be the target. I'll teach you how to do a 'heat' spell."
"Wait! I didn't volun-"
You hit Ava with the heat spell and she falls over gasping with a little bit of marecum splattering onto the floor of the tram.
Blanche looks at Ava with curiosity.
"So, you know a spell that can cause a pony's heat cycle to start at any point... interesting."
She turns to you.
"How do you do a spell like that?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28707775
Well I manage to do the spell when I was 13, all I did was thinking about cock and making my body wanting it again. I can also turn it off.
>>
>>28707818
"Well, I managed to do the spell when I was thirteen," You explain, "All I did was think about cock and making my body want it again. I can also turn it off."
You then turn off. Ava gasps and pants on the ground; relieved from her heat at the moment.
Blanche looks at you and Ava for a few seconds before closing her eyes. Her horn beginning to glow.
A glow surrounds Ava's body for a few moments. She looks at the glow for a few seconds before her head suddenly slams into the floor and her eyes close. Ava was still breathing and there was no blood.
Blanche cuts her magic, eyes widen slightly.
"I... think I didn't do it right." She comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>28707877
Umm...Ava? You alright?
>>
>>28707877
Try focusing on yourself first. You have experienced heat before, haven't you?
>>
>>28707970
>>28707996
"Umm... Ava? Are you alright?"
You get no response.
"One second."
Blanche's horn begins to glow, the glow surrounds Ava and after a few seconds; her eyes open.
"...What hit me?" Ava mumbles; before her eyes close again, "It's like I was hit by a train."
You turn to Blanche.
"Try focusing on yourself first," You suggest to her, "You have experienced heat before, right?"
Blanche's eyes go cross-eyed for a moment before she responds.
"Alicorns can't reproduce," She explains, "There's no males in he Alicorn population, and we're immortal. So, we don't have a use for a heat cycle."

What do you do?
>>
>>28708058
So you have absolutely no experience to work from? Lets see if our spell can fix that.
>>
>>28708058
Let's see if my spell works on you...
>>
>>28708058
It's like we have a smile on our face right now.
>>
>>28708109
>>28708113
"So you have absolutely no experience to work from?"
"Yes."
"Maybe my spell can fix that?"
You use your heat spell on Blanche. For a few seconds she doesn't do much, then her tail twitches and she gets a confused look.
In a impressive feat of flexibility, she moves her head underneath her tail, and sniffs a bit, before looking at you.
"My... thing smells funny." She tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28708174
Pretty weak reaction. Should we see if we can push her further or does she need to actually experience an orgasm?
>>
>>28708174
Do you fell like mating? if she said no, get Nit pick to stand beside her and ask again.
>>
>>28708174
It worked. Hallelujah.
>>
>>28708186
>>28708201
"Pretty weak reaction," You mutter, "Do you feel like mating?"
"...No?" Blanche says; her answer being unsure.
"Nit Pick!" You call.
"Yeah?"
"I need you to stand by Blanche please."
Nit Pick gets up from his seat and stands by Blanche. Blanche looks straight forward, but you can see her eyes drift towards Nit Pick, her tail started to twitch a bit more, and her breathing was getting quicker, but not by much.
"How about now?"
"I think I'm feeling... something?" Blanche says.

What do you do?
>>
>>28708238
Ask the driver how long until we reach our destination. If we have enough time, lets play with Nit a bit to see if we can seduce her.
>>
>>28708238
Nit Pick, whisper Blanche naughty things.
>>
>>28708238
Nit pick I need you to get all sweaty so your musk is more potent.
>>
>>28708264
>>28708280
>>28708294
"How long till we reach our destination?" You ask The Conductor.
"About three hours," He says, "Should give you plenty of time to... have some fun."
His head turns around like an owl as he looks at you.
"Just make sure you clean up after you're done."
One of his robotic eyes then wink before turning back.
You wave Nit Pick over.
"Nit Pick, I need you to whisper dirty things to Blanche," You tell him, "I also need you to get all sweaty so your musk is more potent."
"So you want me to seduce the Alicorn?"
He quickly looks back at Blanche before looking back at you.
"I can do that, but how am I suppose to get all sweaty on a tram?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28708329
We could help him with that if he wants.
>>
>>28708329
Well I know a way~
>>
>>28708345
>>28708349
"I can help you," You say, "I know a way~"
Nit Pick thinks about his for a moment.
"...Alright," He says, "But, you owe me for this."
He then grabs you and pulls you in; his lips smashing against yours.

What do you do?
>>
>>28708398
Return that kiss then start french kissing him, while giving him a magic job.
>>
>>28708398
Squeeze his flank and make out in front of Blanche.

I don't owe you anything, you're gonna get laid with an alicorn.
>>
>>28708398
We could have him sit and teach the alicorn how to suck dick.
>>
>>28708439
>>28708443
>>28708449
You return the kiss; opening your mouth to allow your tongues to touch. You reach your hooves around and squeeze his flanks. You then surround his dick with your magic; sending it up and down his length.
Blanche watches with fascination, while Ava sits by; fidgeting. Servo was at the far side of the tram, watching as well. Humming Bee and Dante were asleep.
Blanche starts to approach, her hindlegs shaking and her tail twitching more. She's soon standing over you and Nit Pick.

What do you do?
>>
>>28708507
Look like someone is now feeling the desire to breed. Alright Blanche just lay down and let Nit Pick do all the work.
>>
>>28708569
You quickly break the kiss and look at her.
"Looks like somepony is now feelling the need to breed."
Blanche nods, rubbing her hindlegs together.
"Alright, lay down and let Nit Pick do all the work."
Blanche nods again and lays down on her back. Her vagina was winking violently; begging for a cock to be put in her.
Nit Pick trots up to hear, lining his cock with her entrance. He thrust forward, causing Blanche to yelp before quickly moaning and groaning as Nit Pick starts to thrust into her with reckless abandon.
You feel your own tail start to flick as precum seeps out of your own pussy.
"Mmmm!"
You look to your right to see Ava furiously masturbating to Nit Pick and Blanche. A look of pure pleasure on her face.

What do you do?
>>
>>28708653
Hey Ava, you help me as I help you.
>>
>>28708682
"Hey, Ava."
Ava stops her masturbation and looks at you.
"You help me as I help you."
Ava nods before quickly galloping over to you buries her snout into your pussy. Quickly licking it.

What do you do?
>>
>>28708741
Start 69 that silly zebra.
>>
>>28708776
You smile before backing up on Ava. Sending her to the floor.
You now stand over her. You lean down and start licking her pussy. Causing her to gasp before returning the favor.
The moans of Nit Pick and Blanche motivated you and Ava to start going faster.
Ava cums quickly, splattering your face with her cum. You continue to lick as she does, and she continues to lick you.
You cum a few minutes later, Ava cums with your for a second time. You had to stop yourself from collapsing onto her.
You look over to Nit Pick and Blanche. They were still going. Nit Pick's thrusts were starting to go quicker, showing that he was about to cum. Blanche was in a world of pleasure, her entire body twitching and her tongue rolling out of her mouth. She was close as well.

What do you do?
>>
>>28708858
Let help our man out, and make him cum inside her.
>>
>>28708858
Fuck her harder Nit, teach her how real raiders do it!
>>
>>28708883
>>28708926
You trot over to Nit Pick's side; wrapping his thrusting dick in your magic.
"Fuck her harder Nit," You yell, "Teach her how real raiders do it!"
Nit Pick cums first, stopping inside of her and painting her walls white. Blanche cums a few seconds later, her mouth opening in a silent scream.
Nit Pick then collapses on top of her. The two of them sitting there, panting.

What do you do?
>>
>>28708961
Sooooo...do you like being in heat?
>>
Want to build vaults and shit with of Anons? Check out >>28687171. Might be up your alley.
>>
>>28708961
Give Nit pick a kiss on the cheek, he did a good job.
>>
>>28708988
Minecraft is an old meme. Fuck off.
>>
>>28708988
I don't even like Mincraft.

>>28708975
>>28708995
You give Nit Pick a quick kiss on the cheek.
"Nice job." You comment; turning to Blanche, "Soooo... do you like being in heat?"
"It's... a interesting... experience," She pants, "It did feel good... what happened... with the white liquid?"

What do you do?
>>
File: fallout new vegas.png (280KB, 470x261px) Image search: [Google]
fallout new vegas.png
280KB, 470x261px
>>28709007
But so is FoE goy. See, you'd fit right in.
>>
>>28709051
Well that semen and it might have a chance to impregnate you, so you might be caring a child inside of you in about one to two week.
>>
>>28709051
What? You don't know anything about sex? At all? Wow, guess I gotta explain how babies are made then. But don't worry, you said you can't reproduce.
>>
>>28709053
You calling me old?!

>>28709094
>>28709106
"What? You don't know anything about sex? At all?"
Blanche shakes her head.
"Well, that's semen," You explain, "And, It might have the chance to impregnate you, so you might be carrying a child in a week or two, but you said you can't reproduce, right?"
"That's what The Goddess told us," Blanche says; looking down at her belly, running a hoof across it, "She could be wrong, but she could also be right. We never tried to have sex with a regular pony to find out."

What do you do?
>>
>>28709156
Well that good, now that you know what being in "heat" feels like and how to make it stop, you can now try the "heat" spell on Ava again.
>>
>>28709156
Oh...well if that's the case then I better magic out the cum outta ya.
>>
>>28709199
Nah, lets make more alicorns.
>>
I was planning to write a bit more, but you can say that a wave of sleep just hit me. So, I'm stopping.
Have a good night or day!
>>
>>28709230
Or maybe we should ask her if she wants babies first?
>>
alicorn baby bump
>>
Going to sleep at page 10
>>
>>28711730
>>
>>
>>28709181
>>28709199
>>28709230
>>28709264
"Do you want to have a baby?" You ask her.
Blanche looks down at her stomach again, before a light smile comes to her face.
"I like the thought of a child." She smiles; getting up.
You just nod.
"Now that you know what being in 'heat' feels like and how to make it stop, you can now try the 'heat spell on Ava."
Blanche nods and faces Ava. Ava was still on the floor, the heat spell still being in effect.
Blanche's horn glows and surrounds Ava. A few seconds later, Ava gasps and her heat stops.
Blanche looks at you with a smile.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
blump the second
>>
>>28714316
Time to clean up and wait to get to our destination.
>>
>>28714316
Good job. Let's see how this turns out.
>>
>>28714975
>>28715194
Sorry about the wait. Went downtown.

"Good job." You congratulate her.
You spend the next few minutes cleaning up the mess.

It's around late morning or noon by the time you reach Grand Rapids. The Conductor stops just outside of the city, turning to you.
"We're at Grand Rapids," He tells you, "Do you have specific destination in mind?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28715614
Ask Blanche how close we are to our destination and if she thinks it'd be safe to get closer.
>>
>>28715672
"How close are we to our destination?" You ask Blanche.
"You see those hills."
She points a hoof to the east, where: A large set of hills sat near the city, a road and a tram track running into the hills.
"That's where it is. We're not entirely sure what's at the manufacturing though."
"I can take you as close as I can get." The Conductor tells you, "Truthfully, I've never been that way, but it might be a adventure."

What do you do?
>>
>>28715737
Alright then, let's start heading over there.
>>
>>28715868
"Let's head over there." You say.
The Conductor nods as the tram starts up again. It moves through the town slowly. The sounds of gunshots were ambient meaning there was no combat at the moment.
It takes the tram fifteen minutes to go through the town and start going up the hill. As you approach the mountains, you pass a sign saying: Wheeler-Tanks Manufacturing. Soon after passing the sign, the tram stops.
*Bzzzzzzzzzzzzztttttttt!*
The Conductor starts jumping in his seat as electricity suddenly courses through him, before sitting still.
A few seconds later his head rises and turns to you and your group. His eyes now green.
"We are sorry," The Conductor says in bland, emotionless voice, "But, this manufacturing is private property and will not allow any civilians in. Please turn around."
The Conductor's eyes then revert back to their original color. You swear that you can see his painted smile falter a bit.

What do you do?
>>
>>28715967
Lets head back to the closest civilian platform than.
>>
>>28715967
Alright tell the robot to leave and we'll walk the rest of the way on foot.
>>
>>28716058
>>28716072
"Let's head back to the closest platform." You suggest.
The rest of your friends agree and The Conductor starts heading back down the hill. Stopping at the closest one, which was at the bottom of the hill.
You all get off there.
"I'll wait here." The Conductor tells you as you climb up the hill.

You were now in the hills, at least five minutes into it.
You approach what appears to be a checkpoint. A green Mr. Handy unit patrolling the area. It whirls at you as you approach.
"Stop," It commands floating over, "This is private property! No civilians are allowed here!"
"Great it's a Mr. Gutsy." You hear Nit Pick mutter.
"If you don't turn around now, I'll be forced to use force. Will you comply?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28716154
Is there anywhere civilians can ask questions? Also we'll comply for now, better to see if there's a gap in the defenses before we start shooting.
>>
>>28716200
"Is there anywhere civilians can ask questions?" You ask.
"Until the Zebra threat has been destroyed there will be no civilians in the area!"
"...Alright, we'll comply."
"Good."
The Mr. Gutsy then turns and floats back to his post.
The checkpoint was old, the only robot patrolling the area being the Mr. Gutsy. Fences blocked the road to the manufacturing. Next to the fences was a small building with a giant hole in one of it's walls.

What do you do?
>>
>>28716233
Wait until it's looking away and sneak in the hole.
>>
>>28716233
Well that hole is a nice way to go the factory.
>>
>>28716275
>>28716339
You wait for it be looking away before you all quickly dash towards the large hole.
Inside: Dust covered the area, a large desk took most of the area, a dead potted plant sat in one of the corners. Behind the desk was a skeleton with a nearby pistol.
"That was close." Ava comments.
"Yeah." Servo agrees; looking out at the Mr. Gutsy.
Your ears perk up at the sound of treads.
"Is somepony here?" A high pitched, robotic voice asks from a different room. Quickly moving towards you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28716365
Hide! We should leave if we can't hide. Although I'd like to see if there's some kind of security id on the skeleton.
>>
>>28716385
You quickly hide behind the large desk; being enough room for all of you. Though Blanche took up a good bit of it.
You get a better look at the skeleton. The skeleton wore a damaged blue uniform, a faded green security card hanging from him.
The sounds of treads get louder until it's in the room. It's another robot, with a large cylinder body, three treads, two tube like arms that ended with pincers, and it's head being a bowl with a pony's brain in it.
It looks around at the room for a few seconds.
"hmm." The robot hums; moving towards the desk.
It looks at the desk for a few seconds before turning it's head slightly and starring at something.
You look at what it's starring at, seeing that it's Blanche's horn. The tip of it poking out from the desk.

What do you do?
>>
>>28716471
Grab that security card and show it at the robot.
>>
>>28716471
Make something fall over behind it. and warn Blanche about her horn while it is distracted.

>>28716499
That security pass would probably only work for a single pony so it'd be better to leave cover with it rather than just shoving it in the robots face.
>>
>>28716529
Well why leave a good security card behide if it going to work with the robots.
>>
>>28716499
>>28716529
You focus your magic on the potted plant behind it. Making it fall over.
The robot whirls at it before moving towards it. You use the opportunity to quickly grab the security card.
"Something is going on here." The robot comments; moving back to the desk.

What do you do?
>>
>>28716546
I didn't mean we leave it, I just didn't want to draw it's attention to all of the ponies behind the desk who the card wouldn't protect.
>>
>>28716559
what race was the skeleton, give it to the pony of the right race and have them get up from the desk and have the card ready for it to scan.
>>
>>28716589
You look towards the skeleton. It was a earth pony by the looks of things. You look at the card to find that the race was: Zebra.
You give it to Ava, who quickly figures out what she's suppose to do.
She gets up.
"Who are you?" The robot asks before Ava shows him the card.
The robot looks at the card before it's head begins to twitch and then looks forward.
"Ms. Coral Stone," The robot says in a cold, but professional voice, "You are two hundred fifty-seven years late."
"I-I'm sorry," Ava stammers, "I'll try to make up the extra that has piled up."
"You better."
The robot's head twitches again before it rolls deeper into the building.
Ava lets out a sigh of relief.

What do you do?
>>
>>28716686
Okay, lets start searching around for anything useful.
>>
>>28716686
Well let see if we can find more of those cards.
>>
>>28716729
>>28716759
You all get up.
"Let's start searching around a bit." You suggest.
You find a cabinet nearby and open it. Inside are two security cards: One blue, and one red. You lift them out. They were in much better condition.
"Security Guard Coral Stone
Race: Zebra
Born: Grand Rapids
There was also a dusty old holotape in there.

What do you do?
>>
>>28716894
Listen to the holotape, doesn't hurt to learn about what happen here.
>>
>>28716928
"Hey, Ava!"
"Yeah?"
"Holotape."
Ava trots over and places the holotape in her Pip-Buck. The voice of a mare fills the room, who was crying recently.
"It's... been three days since the bombs fell, and I'm stuck at work. They locked me into the checkpoint, damn bastards! Leaving me to die!
*Sniff*
"I just hope my son made it to the Stable. They would only let ONE Zebra in... glad I decided it to be him and not me. My friend probably took him to the Stable... I'm out of food, the water is contaminated, and there's radiation. I didn't think I'd need my pistol for this. Reef... I love you."
*BANG!*
The holotape ends there.

What do you do?
>>
>>28717050
Well that was a shitty thing to hear. It's not like we can really do anything about it though. Let's move on.
>>
>>28717050
only one zebra in each family allow in the stable, maybe Ava know someone who was related to Reef?
>>
>>28717105
>>28717130
"Well that was a shitty thing to hear." You mutter, "Only one Zebra in each family allowed in a stable."
You turn to Ava.
"Ava, do you know somepony who was related to Reef?"
Ava was starring at the ground, trying blink back tears. Slowly, her flank sank to the ground.
She looks up at you with a small smile.
"Reef was my Grandpa."

What do you do?
>>
>>28717165
Tell her that her great grand mother was a great zebra and mother.
>>
>>28717165
Let get those two other cards, they might let us into other level of the place.
>>
>>28717176
>>28717199
You wrap her into a hug.
"Your great grandmother was a great zebra," You tell her, "And mother."
"Yeah," Ava sniffs, "She was."
The two of you spend a few minutes like that. You take the two other cards and trot over to a door.
Inside was a small room. The robot was there and a door was on the far side, with a card slot next to it.
The robot moves over to you, specifically: Ava.
"I though you had extra work, Coral Stone." The robot says.
"I-I do." Ava replies, "But, I need to see the boss to get it. The door leads to the factory, right?"
"Yes," The robot replies, "It'll be a short walk. Do you have your level two clearance card?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28706939
Dude, what the fuck is going on in this thread?

I saw this is on the front page.

Is this like text based pretend game about ponies set in the Fallout universe?
>>
>>28717245
Check the cards, if they don't have the numbers then give them to Ava.
>>
>>28717289

>the newest poster on 4chan doesn't know what a cyoa story is
>>
>>28717289
Well mon bon monsieur do you know what a CYOA is?

>>28717300
You quickly check the cards. The blue one saying: level two clearance. You quickly give it to Ava.
"Here."
The robot takes it and looks at it for a few seconds before giving it back.
"Put the card in the card slot and you should be good to go."
Ava nods and quickly trots up to the door, putting the blue card in.
The door beeps before opening.

What do you do?
>>
>>28717351
Look around the room before you enter it.
>>
>>28717368
You stick your head through the door. Only to find that it leads outside, on the other side of the gate.
You could hear a few of your friends snickering, but you ignore it and walk outside.

The walk isn't very long, only three minutes.
The road brings you to a circular area with a large building on the far side. A replica tank sat in the middle with a speaker coming out of it.
You trot down and get past the tank, the speaker suddenly making a high pitched noise.
"Listen: I don't know who you are and why the fuck you're here, but I need you to turn around right fucking now!" The Speaker says; with a robotic voice that sounds much like a drill sergeant's.

What do you do?
>>
>>28717436
And why would we do that?
>>
>>28717477
"And, why would we do that?" You ask.
"Cause I'll fucking kill you," The voice snaps, "You may have my robots fooled, but you'll never fool me! If you have that much of a deathwish, come and enter. If you dare!"
The door to the factory then opens.

What do you do?
>>
>>28717548
Hmm...I dunno...why should I? My trap senses are tingling. Also it's not polite to invite ponies into a deathtrap without at least introducing yourself first. I'm Heartbreaker, you are?
>>
>>28717548
Wow you are a rude robot.
>>
>>28717584
>>28717626
"Wow you are a rude robot." You comment.
"Yeah, yeah. Fuck you very much." It retorts.
You look towards the door.
"Why should I," You ask, "My trap senses are tingling. Also, It's not polite to invite ponies into a deathtrap without at least introducing yourself first. I'm Heartbreaker, you are?"
"Call me: Thutmose 2.0. Now are you going to come inside or not?!"

What do you do?
>>
>>28717691
Geez alright, alright! No need to be pushy!

Carefully enter the room and watch the walls and ceiling for any automated security.
>>
>>28717691
Be weapon ready, we don't know what he going to trow at us.
>>
>>28717691
Just out of curiosity, why are you trying to kill anybody that comes here?
>>
>>28717719
>>28717727
>>28717733
"Alright, alright! No need to be so pushy! ...Just out of curiosity, why are you trying to kill anypony that comes here?"
"Cause you ponies don't know a single shit about privacy," Thutmose snaps, "You come here, and always try to steal my shit, take my tanks, and kill my robots!"
"Weapons ready guys." You quickly tell them; trotting to the entrance.
You pull out your Tesla Rifle and enter the building to find: The cleanest waiting room you've ever seen. Not a speck of dust sat in the room. A desk sat opposite of you with a unicorn skeleton sitting at the desk.
"It's very... clean." Humming Bee comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>28717789
Let's see if the skellington has loot near him.
>>
>>28717789
Nice to know that he takes care of his home. Can he still hear us?
>>
>>28717804
>>28717817
"Nice to know that he takes care of his home." You say; trotting over to the skeleton.
You reach towards the skeleton. Only for a turret to pop out of the wall above it.
"I would advise against doing that!" Thutmose warns you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28717904
Alright, now you have me confused. You said you wanted to kill us when we enter but you're giving out warnings now?
>>
>>28717904
Look at the skeleton. But she or he is dead
>>
>>28717936
>>28717940
"Alright, now you have me confused. You said you wanted to kill us when we entered, but now you're giving out warnings now?"
"You ponies come by so often now, I've just turned it into a sport," He says, "And, I don't want you to start stealing shit before the first event!"
"But, he or she is dead."
"Yes, and she's my secretary. Right Diane?"
"Diane's" skull then falls off.
"Goddammit Diane."

What do you do?
>>
>>28717994
Event? What event?
>>
>>28717994
So why do you protect this facility, besides boredom?
>>
>>28717994
Time to try out our skull puppet skill. Mister Thutmose, you don't even know what
>>
>>28718014
>>28718016
>>28718036
"Event? What event?"
"The BLOODY event!" He exclaims.
"So, why do you protect this facility," You ask; grabbing "Diane's" skull and moving it like a puppet, "Besides boredom?"
He's silent more a moment.
"Have you ever had somepony or something that you just want to protect," He asks, "No matter the costs."

What do you do?
>>
>>28718081
Sure, lots of ponies back home, so you're saying that you want to protect this facility no matter the cost?
>>
>>28718118
"Sure, lots of ponies back home, so you're saying that you want to protect this facility no matter the cost?"
"Yes, it's the only home I know... and the only one I can live in," He says, "Can we just start the event? I'm getting bored."

What do you do?
>>
>>28718179
Fine, but what is the first event?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>28718179
No, hold up. We are just looking for tank blueprints, if you give them to us we will leave.
>>
>>28718179
Why not turn this home into a working facility again? There is a couple invading armies coming this way and a working tank factory could save a lot of lives.
>>
pg10
>>
>>28718875
>>
>>28721094
>>
>>28721850
>>
>>28722157
>>
>>28722757
>>
>>28718202
>>28718229
>>28718255
"No, hold up," You say, "We're just looking for blueprints."
"...Blueprints?"
"Yeah. And, why not turn this home into a working factory again? There is a couple of invading armies coming this way and a working tank factory could save a lot of lives."
"I... don't really know how the factory works, they never told me. As for the blueprints: I can't give them to you, for any reason."

What do you do?
>>
>>28723707
Oh really? And what reason would that be? Who told you to keep them away from others? Did they predict that the world they wanted to protect and live in would be dead and it wouldn't matter to them anymore?
>>
>>28723707
We know ponies that could make this place operational if you allow them to come here as workers.
>>
>>28723725
>>28723768
"Oh really," You ask, "And, what reason would that be? Who told you to keep them away from others?"
"It's... hard to remember," Thutmose admits, "I only remember them telling me something about... Megaspells. The pony who told me it was this guy."
His turret points to a picture on the wall. A stone-cold earth pony stallion starring at you from the picture.
"We know ponies that could make this place operational if you allow them to come here as workers."
"That... could work," Thutmose says, "But, then I'd have to pay them."
It seems that he's looking at it from a business standpoint.
Before you could continue, there's a muffled explosion shortly followed by the building shaking.
"Goddammit! Not them again!" Thutmose curses.

What do you do?
>>
>>28723853
We'll help with your pest problem if you give us the schematics.
>>
>>28723853
They'd probably be okay being payed with what's created here. There isn't really an economy anymore after all.
>>
>>28723878
>>28723903
"They'd probably be okay being payed with what's created here," You tell him, "There isn't really a economy anymore after all."
"True." He agrees.
The building shakes again.
"We'll help with your pest problem, if you give us the schematics." You tell him.
Thutmose thinks this over for a moment.
"Fine. Just hope I don't reprimanded over this."
The turret disappears and his voice booms over the intercom.
"Attention all robots: Trespassers have breached the checkpoint! Code Red: This is not a drill! Gather around the intercom tank!"

What do you do?
>>
>>28723989
Where is that? Let's start heading over there with our weapons ready and try to get some high ground and shoot down at them.
>>
>>28724015
You all head outside to see several robots gathered around the tank in the center.
"We need some high ground." You say.
"We could try to get up one of the hills." Nit Pick suggests.
Hills surrounded the factory. They would provide a good area, but they might be difficult to climb up.
"What about that?" Blanche asks.
On a smaller building nearby was a large cell tower. With a roomy platform at the top.

What do you do?
>>
>>28724111
Nit pick and Dante can fly to the hill while we and Ava go for the cell power.
>>
>>28724151
"Nit Pick and Dante can fly to the hill, while Ava and I go for the cell tower."
"I'll take Servo and Humming Bee on the ground." Blanche tells you.
With the plan in mind, you all go to your designated areas.

You and Ava just finished climbing the cell tower. It was a long climb, but you both made it.
Everyone was in position.
"Don't let your guard down!" Thutmose says, "Fight to the last robot!"
It's silent for a few minutes. You start to think that the ponies attacking left, but one of the robots suddenly explode.
The other robots turn and start firing behind their burning comrade. There's a few spouts of blood before a pony forms from the air and falls to the ground dead.

What do you do?
>>
>>28724287
God damned stealth bucks.
>>
>>28724287
We got ponies using stealth buck, look out for blurs and shoot there.
>>
>>28724287
Shoot a random shot.
>>
>>28724326
>>28724345
>>28724353
"Ponies using Stealth-Bucks," You tell Ava, "Look out for blurs and shoot there."
She nods, but not before saying: "Goddamned Stealth-Bucks."
You see a shimmer on the ground and shoot at it. The air around it turning to ash. Ava finds one as well and shoots it. She hits, but not killing.
The robots quickly adopt your tactics and start doing the same, but two more still explode.
Ava looks to your left, eyes widening.
"Heartbreaker, look out!"
You look to your left to see a pony appear next to you, with a raised knife.

What do you do?
>>
>>28724429
Cleaver beats knife.
>>
>>28724429
Horn stab that pony.
>>
>>28724455
>>28724476
You rush forward and stab the pony with your horn, before quickly pulling your cleaver out and slicing him across the neck.
The pony stumbles back, bleeding from his chest and neck. He trips over the railing and falls down to the roof of the building. Hitting the roof in a blast of red.
"Are you okay, Heartbreaker?" Ava asks you with worry.

What do you do?
>>
>>28724544
Of course, lets get back to killing before any others try to sneak past the battle.
>>
>>28724544
We're alive which is all you can ask for.
>>
>>28724583
>>28724651
"Of course I'm alive," You tell her, "Let's get back to killing before any others try to sneak past the battle."
Ava nods as the two of you get back into position.

Dead ponies lay across the battlefield, with a few robots in the mix.
It seems that the battle is over, until you hear a whistling.
A Mini Nuke quickly sails past you. Blanche seems to hear this as she puts up a shield around herself, Humming Bee, and Servo.
The Mini Nuke lands, killing the remaining robots, and causing the tower you and Ava are on to shake.
"Holy shit!" Thutmose curses.

What do you do?
>>
>>28724677
i'm going to kill that fucker slowly for firing that! save me nitty!
>>
>>28724677
Where did the shot come from? Time to get down!
>>
>>28724677
That fucker is going get a bullet right up his ass.
>>
>>28724696
>>28724700
>>28724731
"I'm going to kill that fucker slowly!" You exclaim; quickly getting down.
Ava follows you.
You hear a couple shots from the hill, telling you that Nit Pick and Dante are in a firefight.
"Shit! Hang on!" You hear Thutmose say.
"Für das Mutterland!" You hear a pony shout; followed by another Mini Nuke explosion.
Your tower shakes more. You hear a pop as one of the supports for the tower break, causing the tower to lean to one side.

What do you do?
>>
>>28724774
climb down as much as we can and then jump.
>>
>>28724774
Where the fuck are those shots coming from!?!
>>
>>28724780
>>28724839
You quickly start to climb down. The tower making more popping noises as you do.
You reach the ground safely. Ava was still climbing down.
You see another Mini Nuke get launched. Coming from the hill opposite of Nit Pick and Dante's firefight.
There's another pop as another of the supports break to the other Mini Nuke, causing the tower to start leaning dangerously to one side.
Ava was still on the ladder. Desperately, hanging onto it as the tower beings to swing.

What do you do?
>>
>>28724855
Jump and I'll catch you! Try to slow down her descent with your magic. Drop her when she's near the ground if it strains us.
>>
>>28724880
"Jump and I'll catch you!"
"O-okay!"
Ava then lets go of the ladder, falling towards you.
You wrap her around your magic to slow her descent. It strains you a bit, but you're able to catch her.
She lands on your back, taking deep breaths.

What do you do?
>>
>>28724947
First we need to get away from this tower that's about to collapse and then we kill that fucker with the nukes!
>>
>>28725011
You quickly back away from the tower.
The tower then begins to fall, but it only hits a nearby hill. Not falling fully.
"Okay, let's go kill that fucker with the nukes!" You say.
Ava nods in agreement.
"Auf Wiedersehen Hündin!"
A Mini Nuke lands next to you. It doesn't explode and makes a hollow sound as it lands.
*Tick tick tick tick* Comes from the nuke.

What do you do?
>>
>>28725108
levitate and throw it while running in the other direction.
>>
>>28725108
tackle Ava down and pull out the shield and hold it.
>>
>>28725141
>>28725158
You quickly wrap it in your magic and throw it across the roof, quickly galloping in the other direction with Ava.
You don't make very far to the roof hatch as the nuke makes a *briiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!*
You grab Ava and tackle her to the ground. Quickly making a shield and holding it.
The Mini Nuke then explodes, moving over your shield. As it hits your shield, pain lances through your horn and head, causing your ears to start ringing.
As you think you're unable to hold it for much longer, the blast stops. Your horn and head throbbed. Ava was trying to say something, but it was muffled by your ringing ears.

What do you do?
>>
>>28725249
What?! I don't read lips!
>>
>>28725249
kill them for me ava.
>>
>>28725283
>>28725284
"What?! I don't read lips!" It only came out muffled and probably sounded like: "Vwht?! I Dne't Wlad Lvps!"
"Are you okay?" Ava asks again; this time you're able to understand her.
"Maybe..." You say, "Kill them for me Ava."
"You really want me to leave you here?" Ava asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>28725249
Keep running.
>>
>>28725349
No, let kill that fucker before he destroy the rest of the building.
>>
>>28725349
the sooner he's dead the better.
>>
>>28725364
>>28725368
"No, let's go kill that fucker before he destroys the rest of the building. The sooner he's dead the better."
Ava nods and leads you down the roof hatch of the building, as your head was still throbbing.
Down in the building, you run into a robot that looks like a mix between a Sentry Bot, and the the robot with the pony brain from earlier.
"Ah, you both are okay," The robot says in Thutmose's voice, "...You've seen better days, huh?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28725431
it's a miracle we're alive.
>>
>>28725463
"It's a miracle we're alive." You say.
"Yeah, and he hasn't destroyed my factory yet," He says, "Your friends are fine at the moment, they're inside the factory. Though they won't be if we don't take care of the Mini Nuke pony. We need a plan! And, I don't have any plans."

What do you do?
>>
>>28725525
Since dante and nit can fly they can sneak up behind him while he's distracted with us and kill him.
>>
>>28725535
Blanche can also fly or you want her to distract as well.
>>
>>28725550
that shield of hers would help us so we should keep her down here.
>>
>>28725535
>>28725550
>>28725575
"Since Dante and Nit can fly, they can sneak up behind him while he's distracted with us and kill him."
"What about your Alicorn?"
"That shield of her's would help."
"Alright. Let's do this."

You, Blanche, Ava, and Thutmose stand in the middle of the battlefield. You could see both Dante and Nit Pick slowly making their way towards him.
The stallion was a rugged looking unicorn, with a Mini Nuke Launcher.
"Was?!" The pony demands; with a Germane accent.

What do you do?
>>
>>28725646
Tell him this is his only chance to surrender. He better take it. if he doesn't take it start firing at him.
>>
>>28725708
"This is your only chance to surrender," You tell him, "You better take it."
"Bah," He says, "Warum sollte ich? Ich habe den Vorteil, du hast nichts. Warum sollte ich mich ergeben?!"
"I can't understand what he's saying." Ava comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>28725794
Raise your hoof and wave him over to walk to you.
point at him and then point at the ground in front of you. at least he'll be close enough to shoot if he doesn't misbehave.
>>
>>28725794
Can you speak a language that we can understand.
>>
>>28725794
Can Thutmose translate?
>>
>>28725807
>>28725850
>>28725880
"Can you speak a language that we can understand?" You ask.
"Nein." He smiles.
"Can you translate, Thutmose?"
"He is saying: No." Thutmose says.
You raise a hoof and wave him over. He frowns.
You sigh, pointing at him and then at the ground in front of you.
He sighs and comes down the hill, with a pistol in his magic. He stand in front of you.
"Was willst du?" He asks.
"What do you want?" Thutmose translates.

What do you do?
>>
>>28725908
I want to know why you're attacking this factory
>>
>>28725962
"Why are you attacking this factory?" You ask.
"Der Erbe des Lichtbringers gab mir eine Menge Flaschendeckel, um diese Fabrik zu nehmen. Sie will die Panzer hier, um ihrem Krieg zu helfen." He explains.
"The Lightbringer's Heir paid him a lot of bottle caps to take this factory," Thutmose translates, "To help her in her war."

What do you do?
>>
>>28726077
You're on the wrong side of that war. She's pretty crazy you know. Have you heard of what she did? if she wins then those caps you have aren't gonna matter since there isn't going to be a pony around to pay them to.
>>
>>28726077
dose he have the caps on him right now.
>>
>>28726089
>>28726101
"You're on the wrong side of that war," You tell him, "She's pretty crazy you know. Have you heard what she did?"
"Ja, und warum sollte ich einen Fick geben?
"Yeah, and why should I give a fuck?" Thutmose translates.
"Do you have the caps on you?" You ask.
"Nein, ich habe keine Flaschendeckel. Glaubst du, ich bin ein verdammter Idiot, der seine Flaschenkappen trägt!"
"No, I don't have my bottle caps. Do you think I'm some fucking idiot that carries around his caps." Thutmose translates.

What do you do?
>>
>>28726148
How close is nit pick and dante to this fuck. To be Honest, the fact you accepted the Lightbringer's heir caps with the amount of destruction she have behind her will make ponies question your dissension, but how much caps did she gave you on the spot?
>>
>>28726148
So what do you think would happen after you've outlived your usefulness to her?
>>
>>28726148
and you're confident she's not going to turn on you? also it looks like it's ok to kill this guy.
>>
>>28726148
Where did you get all of those mini-nukes and stealthbucks? Did the heir supply you with them?
>>
>>28726189
>>28726193
>>28726216
>>28726240
"To be honest, the fact you accepted the Lightbringer's Heir's caps with the amount of destruction she'll make behind her will make ponies question your decision. What do you think would happen after you've outlived your usefulness to her?"
"Ich weiß es nicht. Vielleicht werde ich sie ficken, vielleicht bekomme ich mehr Flaschenverschlüsse?"
"I don't know. Maybe I'll fuck her, maybe she'll give me more bottle caps." Thutmose translates.
"How many caps did she give you," You ask, "And, where did you get all those Mini Nukes and Stealth-Bucks?"
"Hunderttausend Flaschendeckel. Die Mini Nukes und Stealth-Bucks haben wir uns."
"One hundred thousand bottle caps. The Mini Nukes and Stealth-Bucks we got ourselves." Thutmose translates.
Nit Pick and Dante were right behind the pony. Nit Pick having his rifle aimed at his head. Nit Pick looks at you and mouths: "Do I have permission to shoot?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28726316
How did you meet her? We should signal him to shoot whenever he looks to distracted to notice.
>>
>>28726316
where is light bringer right now?
>>
>>28726316
Nod yes as we speak to him. I see, and how did your meet the mare?
>>
>>28726337
>>28726350
>>28726352
You nod yes to Nit Pick.
"How did you meet her," You ask, "Where is she now?"
"Eine funktionierende Telefonleitung. Sie ist in Manehatten im Moment."
"A working telephone line. She's in Manehatten at the moment." Thutmose translates.
The stallion's head then explodes. The worst part of it being that some of his blood splattered against your face.
"I call dibs on the Mini Nuke Launcher!" Ava exclaims; galloping to the body.

What do you do?
>>
>>28726409
Ava that mini nuke launcher is too dangerous for you. it should be given to humming bee since she would know how to use it best.
>>
>>28726409
Wipe your face. Probably best to give the nuke launcher to Humming Bee. She's the demo expert. Any more enemies left to deal with or are we in the clear?
>>
>>28726430
>>28726440
You wipe off your face.
"Ava, that Mini Nuke Launcher is too dangerous for you. It should be given to Humming Bee since she would know how to use it best."
Ava sits on her flank and pouts.
"She always gets to use the cool stuff." Ava mutters.
"Any more enemies left to deal with or are we clear?"
"I haven't seen any shimmering. So, I think we're good." Dante says.

What do you do?
>>
>>28726532
i will tell her to teach you how to use it safely and then you can use it alright?
>>
>>28726532
If you want to use it, then humming bee can tech you how to use it properly instead of having no idea.
>>
>>28726532
Right then. Now that those assholes are taken care of, I would really like those blueprints. That bitch paid the guy a lot of caps for them so there's no doubt she will go after them again when she finds out he failed. They would be much safer with me.
>>
>>28726550
>>28726581
>>28726601
"I will tell her to teach you how to use it safely instead of having no idea, sound good?"
"Yeah, sure."
"Now that the assholes are taken care of, I would really like those blueprints."
"Got it," Thutmose says, "You just wait in the waiting room and I'll get them."

You've been waiting in the waiting room for a few minutes now.
"That bitch paid the guy a lot of caps for them so there's no doubt she will go after them again when she finds out he failed." You say.
"Are you saying that we should go find the pony's caps," Nit Pick asks, "We don't even know where they came from."

What do you do?
>>
>>28726638
Tempting...but no. We have bigger fish to fuck. If she managed to hoof out that many caps for a simple fetch mission then she's bound to be swimming in caps. We kill her and we get to live like royalty...
>>
>>28726638
There might be clues on the remains, but she might've considered them disposable for all we know.
>>
>>28726638
True, but he said she got a hold of him with a working telephone and he would never gotten those caps. My god he was stupid when he called her back and she comes to detrot. she would of shoot him before giving him the caps.
>>
>>28726638
We're leaving this place!
>>
>>28726678
>>28726681
>>28726687
>>28726705
"Tempting... but no. There might be clues on the remains, but he said she got a hold of him through a working telephone and he would never gotten those caps. She would've probably shot him instead of giving him the caps. But, if she is truly swimming in caps. We kill her and we get to live like royalty!"
Nit Pick just smiles and rolls his eyes.
Thutmose comes in shortly after, holding three blue papers.
"Here's the blueprints," He tells you, "Try not to damage them too much. They are nearly two hundred fifty-seven years old."

What do you do?
>>
>>28726786
have servo look at each of them so they're in his memory and then he can redraw them if needed.
>>
Stopping for the night.
Had a lot of fun writing this section for some reason.
>>
>>28726786
Thank you for the help. This will help us beat those guys that attacked you just now. Right then, let's go back to Detrot.
>>
>>28726786
Lets loot the bodies on our way out.
>>
Someone is about to be a very happy pony.
>>
have a good night bump
>>
Let's be super extra careful with these.
>>
Qm page 10 bump
>>
>>
Having a tank is going to be awesome.
>>
>>28726794
>>28726805
>>28726829
"Thank you for the help." You thank Thutmose.
He just nods.
You have Servo look at the blueprints, so that he could redraw them if needed.
"Bring some workers for me." Thutmose tells you as you leave.
"Yep."

You look the bodies as you leave. The Raiders mostly had melee weapons and grenades. The leader had a large collection of Mini Nukes, which you give to Humming Bee.
They also have several caps, totaling at about: 272 caps.

What do you do?
>>
>>28731961
Go to the train.
>>
>>28731981
With that done, you all trot out of the hills.

You find the tram still waiting for you when you arrive at the tram stop.
The doors open as you approach.
"That must've been some battle," The Conductor comments as you get onto the tram, "I could see the explosions from here!"

What do you do?
>>
>>28732035
It was a crazy battle. the mad pony was using mini nukes. mini nukes!
>>
>>28732088
"It was a crazy battle," You tell him, "The mad pony was using Mini Nukes. Mini Nukes!"
"Well, I'm glad you get rid of him," The Conductor says, "I reckon you want to be going to Detrot now?"
You nod, taking a seat.
"Alright. Let's hit the road!"
The tram door closes and the tram goes down the tracks.

It take about two hours to return to Detrot. It rains as you enter the city and stop at the Lincolt Park Tram Stop.
"Here's out stop," The Conductor announces, "I recommend that you get on home before the rain comes down harder. Suppose to be a storm soon."

What do you do?
>>
>>28732185
Well shit. we better run. make sure the blueprints are somewhere that's somewhat water resistant like inside servo or something.
or wrapped in plastic.
Servo do you have anything you can open?
>>
>>28732227
"Well, shit," You curse, "We better run. Servo do you have anything you could open?"
"Uhhhhhhhhmmmmmm..."
His hindquarters then open.
"I guess I do?" Servo says; confused.

What do you do?
>>
>>28732292
Eh, never mind. Let's just run.
>>
>>28732312
"Eh, never mind. Let's just run."
You quickly gallop into the rain, giving a quick thank you to the Conductor.
You all gallop through the rain, you protecting the blueprints with your saddlebags.
After sometime running, you arrive at the Clan's entrance. You, and your friends in varying states of exhaustion.
You and Nit Pick were sweating. Dante and Ava looked like they were about to collapse. Blanche, Humming Bee, and Servo didn't even break a sweat. Servo for obvious reasons.

What do you do?
>>
>>28732386
Go to your home and hide the blueprints somewhere safe like behind a book case.
>>
>>28732420
You quickly gallop home; Nit Pick goes back to his house.
You quickly enter the house and let your friends in. Blanche, however, hits her horn on the door.
"Son of a bitch!" Blanche mutters; ducking under the door.
There was a book case under the T.V. which you use to hide the blueprints.
You get up and turn around, stopping at what you see on the couch.
Magazine slept on the couch, holding a now awake Koa. Tiffany, Pamphlet, and the Thunderbird slept near her. Koa makes some babyish sounds before reaching to you with his little hooves.

What do you do?
>>
>>28732511
Levitate him and hold him. Ask him if he's been a good boy while you were away. poke his little tummy.
>>
>>28732511
rub Koa head. Hey there Koa, how are you doing.
>>
>>28732534
>>28732559
You gently levitate him from Magazine and float him over to you.
"Hey Koa," You smile; taking him in your forelegs, "How are you doing? Have you been a good boy?"
You poke his tummy and nuzzle his head.
"Aplbfth *Pfft*" He giggles.

What do you do?
>>
>>28732600
Let's nurse Koa back to sleep and go to bed ourselves.
>>
>>28732600
what time is it?
>>
>>28732600
let's make sure he doesn't need changing or he's hungry and then we should put him to bed.
>>
>>28732630
>>28732638
>>28732654
You look out the window to see that the sun was just starting to disappear behind the horizon. It was almost night.
Koa didn't need any changing by the looks of things.
"Are you hungry?" You ask him.
Koa responds by taking your muzzle in his mouth and nibbling on it.

What do you do?
>>
>>28732701
Right then, let's cook up some meat for him.
>>
>>28732701
Well let get him a raw Brahmin stake.
>>28732743
He loves them raw anon, not cooked
>>
>>28732701
I'll take that as a yes. Also we're not food, even if we do taste good.
>>
>>28732743
>>28732749
>>28732752
"I'll take that as a yes," You say; trotting over to the kitchen, "Also I'm not food, even if I do taste good."
You get a raw steak out from the fridge and put a bit of spice on it. Koa kept himself distracted by slithering across the counter and exploring.
Your friends have gone to sleep at this time. Dante however disappeared. So, it was only Blanche.
"I didn't expect you to be good with foals." Blanche comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>28732822
Foals are just little ponies that like to play.
>>
>>28732867
"Foals are just little ponies that like to play." You smile; giving Koa the steak.
He takes it and starts eating it with gusto.
"If you don't mind me asking: Why do you like foals?" Blanche asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>28732932
They're cute and you forget the world around you when you hear them laugh. They also have the softest cheeks. touch him and tell me what you feel.
>>
>>28732960
"They're cute and you forget the world around you when you hear them laugh," You tell her, "They also have the softest cheeks. Touch him and tell me what you feel."
Blanche agrees and gently touches Koa's cheek.
"It's... soft." Blanche says.
After eating the entire steak, he stretches his forehooves and yawns.

What do you do?
>>
>>28733033
Time to go to bed Koa. rock him to sleep, then put him beside Magazine.
>>
>>28733033
Time to put the little guy to bed. Want to try holding him Blanche when he's asleep?
>>
>>28733060
>>28733064
"Time for the little guy to go to bed." You announce; taking him in your forelegs.
You gently rock him back and forth. He yawns one more time before closing his eyes and gently snoring.
You look up at Blanche and hold Koa out to her.
"You want me to hold him?"
You nod.
Blanche shakily takes Koa and hold him close. She relaxes when he remains asleep.
Slowly a soft smile grows on her face.

What do you do?
>>
>>28733106
so there you go. it's moments like these that i like foals.
>>
>>28733129
"There you go. It's moments like these that I like foals."
Blanche nods.
You spend a few minutes like this. Blanche gets up and walk to the sleeping form of Magazine. Placing Koa next to her.
Magazine, instinctively, places a hoof around him. Smiling in her sleep as she does.
It is now dark out.

What do you do?
>>
>>28733167
Time to go to sleep, goodnight Blanche
>>
>>28733174
"I'm going to sleep, goodnight Blanche."
"Night, Heartbreaker."
You trot to your bed and crawl next to Humming Bee. Sleep overtaking you.

It was a dreamless night. You wake and find yourself starring at two large white, and colored balls.
"Good morning, Heartbreaker!" The balls say in Book's voice.
You then realize that the balls are Book's eyes.

What do you do?
>>
>>28733231
Why are you a ball right now?
>>
>>28733231
Kick them across the room to see if they bounce.
>>
>>28733231
Good morning. Why are you staring me while I sleep?
>>
>>28733239
>>28733240
>>28733241
"Why are you a ball right now?" You ask.
"...Are you drunk or something?"
You kick him across the room. Sadly, he doesn't bounce.
"Good morning," You smile at him, "Why were you staring at me while I was asleep?"
"I can't be happy to see you?" He asks; rubbing his head.

What do you do?
>>
>>28733274
Yet you saw me two night ago where you dreamwalked into my dream.
>>
>>28733274
You have just waited for me to wake up and said hi when I was eating or something. So what have we missed while we were away?
>>
>>28733313
>>28733315
"Yet you saw me two nights ago where you dream walked into my dream."
"Two days is a long time!"
"You could have just waited for me to wake up and said hi when I was eating or something. So, what did I miss while we were away?"
"Nothing much: Magazine went on the date you wanted her to go on. I think she enjoyed it, but I'm not too sure. Also, what would you say if I said: 'I helped look after the pets and Koa.'

What do you do?
>>
>>28733374
Well, I'll be surprised that you decided to do something responsible, but I need to ask Magazine if your telling the truth or not.
>>
>>28733374
I would say nothing and await further illumination on the subject in case you're telling the truth, but that's not what I would say in this case because I already said something...
>>
>>28733395
>>28733427
"I would say nothing, but I'd be surprised that you decided to do something responsible. But, I'll await further illumination on the subject in case you're telling the truth, but I already said something..."
"Alright," Book nods; turning, "By the way: I found a Alicorn in the living room, so I tied it up and hung it from the ceiling. It's still there if you want to go see it."

What do you do?
>>
>>28733459
That Alicorn is our guest from the Applejack's Rangers at marecage, I'll let her decide what your punishment should be.
>>
>>28733459
that was simultaneously the right and wrong thing to do. then again it's not like we have random alicorns just show up and sleep in the living room before. you should have woken me and asked if they were allowed in the house or not.
>>
>>28733478
Hmm, he was acting in our best interest though, that deserves a bit of leniency.
>>
>>28733499
Lets allow the victim to decide that.
>>
>>28733478
>>28733497
>>28733499
>>28733514
"That Alicorn was our guest from the Applejack's Rangers at Marecago. But, that was the right and wrong thing to do. Then again, it's not like we have random Alicorns just show up and sleep in the living room before. You should have woken me... I'll let her decide what her punishment should be."
The two of you trot out of the room and into the living room. Magazine and Koa were still asleep. Blanche hung from the ceiling by her hind legs. She looked more bored than angry.

What do you do?
>>
>>28733553
Uh...Blanche? Can't you use magic to untie yourself?
>>
>>28733566
"Uh... Blanche? Can't you use magic to untie yourself?"
"Yeah," She says, "Alicorns can't sleep, so I just spent a while doing nothing. Then this 'Book' fellow came in and tied me up. I didn't complain though. It wasn't boring."
She looks up at her rope.
"I can say that I've always wanted to be a ceiling lamp," She says sarcastically, "Definitely fulfilled that desire today."

What do you do?
>>
>>28733634
So you really have no problem with being tied up? Do you enjoy it?
>>
>>28733634
Hmm...you might be into bondage...well anyways, if you wanna punish Book you're welcome to it. He probably deserves it.
>>
>>28733634
Well you can stay up there if you want but you'll need to come down later. do you want us to tie up book for revenge?
>>
>>28733642
>>28733655
>>28733657
"So you don't really have any problems with being tied up?"
"...Nope."
"You might be into bondage," You mutter, "If you wanna punish Book you're welcomed to it."
"Can you punish him for me? Tie him up like he did to me!"
Before you can do anything, Book disappears in a puff of smoke, with the word: Bye. Near it.

What do you do?
>>
>>28733742
... Let me get you down from there.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>28733742
You're going to regret when I find you book!
>>
time to go to bed bump
>>
good morning bump
>>
Another qm bump
>>
>>28733742
Plot his doom, then head out and plan for the day
>>
>>28733746
>>28734378
>>28737418
"You're going to regret when I find you Book!" You mutter; getting Blanche down.
She gives you a innocent smile as you exit the house and trot outside. Plotting Book's doom when you find him.
Then you realize: You don't have any plans for the day. The sun has just appeared over the horizon; making it six or seven in the morning. And, Breakfast wasn't even planned either.

What do you do?
>>
>>28738372
Lets report a successful mission and get the copy of the blueprints to our stables computers.
>>
>>28738372
Let's go tell the fallen rangers we succeeded?
>>
>>28738384
>>28738407
You quickly trot over to the Applejack's Fallen to inform them of a job well done. But, they don't seem to be up yet.
You quickly trot back to the house and grab the blueprints, before quickly trotting to the stable.

A raider greets you at the stable door.
"I need to get these to the stable computer." You tell the raider.
"You'll have to give them to your mom," The raider tells you, "She's in the Overmare's Office. She's been there all night."

What do you do?
>>
>>28738458
Yay, we finally get to spend time with mom after so long. Have we seen her once since we moved out?
>>
>>28738458
Alright, let's go show her how amazing we are.
>>
>>28738476
It's kinda why I'm putting her in now. I just woke up this morning and realized: I've only mentioned your character's mom; who's name is Harsh Mountain by the way. I haven't put her in the story since I haven't been able to come up with her personality. So, I just said: Fuck it!

>>28738486
You smile at the thought of spending time with your mother after so long.
You trot over to the elevator and push the top most button. It's a short ride compared to the other floors.
You didn't see your mother often because she was usually busy running the stable. It was rare for her to come home, as she spent a lot of nights at the stable.
The elevator dings and the doors open, revealing the Overmare's Office.
The office was littered with trash and papers. A bed laid in one corner of the room, the room was filled with cabinets and stuff like that. In the middle of the room was a desk with a working terminal. Your mother sat at the desk, face on the desk, snoring.
Your mother; Harsh Mountain was a earth pony with a curly orange mane, like yours, a bluish-pink coat, scars covering it due to her years of being a slave. And, her eyes were a reddish-yellow.

What do you do?
>>
>>28738531
i thought overmares had their own personal rooms connected to the office?
anyway start rubbing her back slowly and say "mom. mom" to wake her up.
>>
>>28738568
You approach her and rub her back slowly.
"Mom, mom."
She responds by pushing your hoof away and mumbling something, trying to roll over, but only falling off of her chair with a small explosion of papers.
"Who! What! Where!" She exclaims; looking around quickly.
Her eyes eventually settle on you. She squints at you, reaching for a pair of glasses on the desk, and putting them on.
"Oh, hey Heartbreaker," She smiles; after putting her glasses on, "How's my little Yao Guai doing?"
That was her nickname for you. She was also near-sighted, needing glasses to see.

What do you do?
>>
>>28738663
I'm doing fine mom, I got some blue prints that I wanted to save to a computer. how have you been?
>>
>>28738663
Give her a hug.
>>
>>28738710
>>28738726
"I'm doing fine," You tell her; giving her a hug, "How have you been?"
"I've... been really busy." She blushes; scanning her messy room.
"I got some blueprints that I wanted to save to the computer." You tell her; showing her the blueprints.
She looks at the blueprints before a big smile grew on her face.
"How did you get tank schematics," She says; excitingly, "This is just what I need for a assembly line upgrade!"

What do you do?
>>
>>28738788
I got it with the power of positive thinking. Actually I had to sit my ass on a train for hours being a little bored out of my mind but the scenery was nice and then I was told the location of the factory and had to go over there to get them. Had to fight a bunch of ponies using stealth bucks and there was even one that fired mini nukes. mini nukes!
it was not easy but we did it.
>>
>>28738837
"I got it through the power of positive thinking!"
Your mom laughs at this.
"Actually, I had to sit on my ass on a train for hours, being a little bored out of my mind, but the scenery was nice."
"I can imagine."
"Then I was told the location of a factory and had to go over there to get them. Had to fight a bunch of ponies using Stealth Bucks and there was even one that fired Mini Nukes. Mini Nukes!"
"Not even Mini Nukes can stop my Little Yao Guai." Your mother comments; hugging you again, "Let's go copy these."
You nod and your mother leads you to the back of the room, where a small door stood. Inside was a series of computers with a terminal.
Your mother places the blueprints under the terminal and pushes a button. There's a bright light, and a ding. She gets the blueprints and hands them back to you.
"Done!"

What do you do?
>>
>>28738901
Neat. Thanks mom. How long have you been working? I think you should take a break and sleep some more.
>>
>>28738915
"Neat. Thanks Mom. How long have you been working?"
"Two, maybe three days." She smiles.
"Yeah, you should take a break... maybe sleep some more."
"Nonsense! I'm close to figuring out how to upgrade the assembly line and I now have it! I'm surprised that I've managed this long without any Sparkle-Co-"
She then slumps over, asleep. Standing while doing so. Her glasses casually fall to the floor.

What do you do?
>>
>>28738984
Poor thing...let's drag her to bed.
>>
>>28738984
pick up her glasses and put them on her desks. Then go to the bed and move the covers down. Afterwards pick up and start dragging your mom to bed and tuck her in.
>>
>>28738999
>>28739000
"Poor thing." You mutter.
Your mom was always excitable, and she always tried to do as many things as possible. Everypony liked her though, as she was nice and her friendly personality seemed to spread to others.
You pick up her glasses and put them on the desk before you carefully picked your mother up and brought her to her bed.
You move the covers down and place her in, rolling the covers back up. She snorts before grabbing the covers and cuddling them.
You begin to trot out, only to slip on a stack of papers on the floor and land on your ass.

What do you do?
>>
>>28739061
let out a quiet but pain filled moaned. limp out the room if our butt hurts that much.
>>
>>28739061
Clean up the room a bit, don't want that to happen to anypony else.
>>
>>28739069
>>28739097
You let out a quiet, but pain filled moan that sounded a bit like this: "ahhhfff!"
You get up, looking at the room. Your mother was also known to not give a shit about being clean. You know that as a fact after searching through her closet when you were little.
You levitate most of the papers into a neat stack in a corner of the room. Trotting to the elevator.
You didn't have a limp, thankfully. But, your ass was definitely sore. Might not have to do anything... extreme with it for awhile.
You push the button to the atrium. The elevator slowly heads down.
As it does, you once again think about what you should do for the day.

What do you do?
>>
>>28739140
make sure that humming bee is training ava on how to use that mini nuke launcher.
>>
>>28739140
We still need breakfast.
>>
>>28739173
>>28739194
You needed to make sure that Humming Bee would train Ava on how to use the Mini Nuke Launcher, and make breakfast.
You exit the elevator and quickly trot home.
You enter your house. Nopony has woken up yet. Blanche was casually staring off into space.
You were about to trot over to the kitchen, but you notice something wrong with Magazine. Mostly with what she should have.
Koa was missing from her hooves.

What do you do?
>>
>>28739226
Aww shit! Blanche! Did you see where Koa went?
>>
>>28739226
It's important not to panic. He couldn't have gotten far on his own. Let's just look for him while calling out his name and having our friends help in looking for him.
>>
>>28739236
>>28739271
'Don't panic Heartbreaker,' You think, 'He couldn't have gone that far.'
You take a few deep breaths.
"Blanche! Did you see where Koa went?"
"I can't say I've had." Blanche says.
"Koa." You call.
"Ptflb abutthl."
You quickly look behind you to see Koa on top of one of the cupboards. Looking down at you with a smile, and eyes full of mischief.

What do you do?
>>
>>28739337
How did you even get up there? Never mind I need to get you down from there. Get koa.
>>
>>28739337
What are you doing up there? Bad Koa!

Use telekinesis to levitate him down.
>>
>>28739381
>>28739388
"How did you even get up there? Bad Koa!"
"Ebul." He says.
You surround him with your magic and bring him down. Koa giggling all the way.
You bring him towards you, only for him to lift a hoof and boop your muzzle.
Your muzzle scrunches as he giggles at this.

What do you do?
>>
>>28739445
Ask Blanche if she wants to play with Koa for a bit.
>>
>>28739445
give that cheeky little fucker the beating of his young life. in tickles. just lightly poke his little chest and ribs. Maybe even a raspberry on his tummy.
>>
>>28739472
>>28739483
You decide to give the cheeky little fucker the beating of his young life. In tickles.
You raise a hoof up and start poking his chest and ribs. Causing him to burst out laughing. You end it with a raspberry, causing him to laugh harder.
In the end, he's spent. Panting with his little tongue sticking out.
"Want to play with Koa for a bit?" You ask Blanche.
"...Sure."
Blanche takes Koa. Koa squeals happily at his new playmate.
You hear a shifting from the couch as Magazine wakes up. She looks at you with tired eyes, but she smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>28739669
Good morning magazine, how was the date?
>>
>>28739669
Hey there. How's it going?
>>
>>28739694
>>28739702
"Good morning Magazine. How's it going?"
"Pretty good." She says; smacking her lips.
"How was the date?"
"It went surprisingly well," Magazine admits, "Silent Night is actually a nice stallion. What's for breakfast?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28739785
Haven't decided yet though we'll eat whatever it is we have the most of. Don't want to waste it and it going bad. Look in the fridge.
>>
>>28739785
Oh c'mon! Don't leave it at that! Where did you go with him? What did you talk about? Did he invite you for a second date?
>>
>>28739785
Did Book really took care of the pets and Koa?
>>
>>28739847
>>28739883
>>28739933
"Oh c'mon! Don't leave it at that," You exclaim, "Where did you go with him? What did you talk about? Did he invite you for a second date?"
"We went to the bar in the Stable," Magazine tells you, "I don't really remember what we talked about, but in the end we... fucked, I guess?"
"You have a lot of tomatoes." Blanche informs you; floating out a bunch of tomatoes from the fridge.
Koa was nibbling on one
"Did Book really take care of the pets and Koa?"
"Yeah," Magazine nods, "Your dad was busy so I had Book look after them. I'm surprised that he did well with them."

What do you do?
>>
>>28739969
Well I'm glad the date went well, so when can we expect a wedding and some foals?
>>
>>28739969
well that can be part of the meal, what's the second thing we have the most of. We can have a soup or something. also why the hell do we have so many tomatos?
>>
>>28739969
Let make an omelet and put tomatoes in it.
>>
>>28740020
I want to say it was Book doing, but we don't know.
>>
>>28740012
>>28740020
>>28740026
>>28740036
"Well, I'm glad the date went well," You tell her, "When can I expect a wedding and some foals?"
"I don't know." She shrugs.
"It can be part of the meal," You tell Blanche, "Also, why do we have so many tomatoes?"
"I don't know," Blanche says, "They're overflowing from the fridge."
"What?"
You trot over to the kitchen to see half of it covered in tomatoes. Starting from the fridge.
In the middle of the tomatoes was a sign saying: "From Book. With Love. (There's some bleach in the pile if you need it.)"

What do you do?
>>
>>28740108
Take bleach, we will make Book drink it later. But for now let's make some tomato omelets.
>>
>>28740108
I want to find book from a distance, start running towards him, and then drop kick him. and we will do that.
>>
>>28740125
>>28740234
You quickly find the bleach in the pile. Making a mental note to have Book drink it later. And, maybe dropkick him.
You decide to make a Tomato Omelette for breakfast.

It takes several minutes, but the Tomato Omelettes are done.
As you're setting things up for breakfast, Ava comes in. Her mane was disheveled, and her eyes were tired.
She grabs one of the chairs and sits in it.

What do you do?
>>
>>28740271
Offer to eat Ava out if that'd make her feel better.
>>
>>28740271
Didn't sleep too well? Well we have a free day today so you can go back to bed if you want.
>>
>>28740297
>>28740301
"Didn't sleep too well?"
She nods.
"I can eat you out if that'd make you feel better."
"Nah, I'm good," She says, "I just want breakfast and then to go back to sleep."
"Well, we have a free day toady."
You set the Tomato Omelettes down, the only pony not up being Humming Bee.
You are about to eat when the front door opens and Book trots in.
"This is a bad time, huh?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>28740359
Bad time? What do you mean? Want some omelets?

When he gets close pin him down and make him drink bleach.
>>
>>28740359
Have you seen Humming bee Book?
>>
>>28740388
"Bad time? What do you mean? Want some omelettes?"
Book carefully approaches you, reaching for a omelette.
At the last second, you quickly get up and dropkick him in the face. Pinning him to the ground!
With a bottle of bleach in magic. You open it and force it down his throat
After a few seconds, he manages to push you off and get a breath.
"Ugh! That shit is nasty!" He coughs.
Magazine looked like she was about to laugh, while Ava gave you approving smile. Blanche was smiling, and Koa was laughing while clapping his tiny hooves together.

What do you do?
>>
>>28740485
Let have breakfast now. Book have you seem Humming Bee?
>>
>>28740485
Here is a warning, don't run because you're only making it worse.
>>
>>28740485
Maybe it's an acquired taste. Here, have some more!
>>
>>28740506
>>28740511
>>28740517
"Maybe it's a acquired taste. Here, have some more!"
You shove it down Book's throat again. He pulls it out again a few seconds later.
"Here is a warning: Don't run, because you're only making it worse. Also, have you seen Humming Bee?"
"Noted. Humming Bee is asleep."

What do you do?
>>
>>28740558
Let's save some food for her when she wakes up. Let's finish up breakfast and go to Echo Point to debrief.
>>
Stopping for the night.
I've made the decision to try and focus a bit more on comedy in this story. It won't become the soul focus of the story. I'm just going to be putting more emphasis on comedy.
Tell me what you think about this decision.
>>
>>28740558
Put the lib back on the bleach and go have breakfast.
>>
>>28740576
Try it out and see how it goes, but I do like the current balance just fine.
>>
>>28740576
I dunno because without the action I would have never have made or thought of my favorite joke about repeating the word "mini nukes" to give emphasis.
>>
We'll let her sleep for awhile longer before we wake her up.
>>
good morning bump
>>
>>28743550
>>
Let's build some defenses around our home.
>>
>>28740704
MINI NUKES! Don't worry. It'll only be like a few more jokes then normal. Nothing big.

>>28740573
>>28740578
>>28744981
You put the lid back onto the bleach before taking a seat and eating.
Breakfast goes by quickly. You leave a plate out for when Humming Bee gets up.
You trot out of the house and towards the Applejack's Fallen. You find Echo Point standing outside of a Vertibird, simply looking around.

What do you do?
>>
>>28745436
Say hi. What are they thinking about?
>>
>>28745452
You trot up to her.
"Hey," You greet her, "What are you thinking about nothing."
"Nothing," She smiles, "Just thinking. I see you're back, did you get them to join us?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28745509
That we did. They wanted us to find some schematics which we did.
>>
>>28745509
Ya just needed to get a schematic for tanks at a tank factory the lightbringer heir's was trying clam. got anyone who want to work at a tank factory?
>>
>>28745533
>>28745540
"That we did. Just needed to get a schematic for tanks at a tank factory the Lightbringer's Heir was trying to claim. Got anypony who would want to work at a tank factory?"
"A few," She says, "I'm glad you got the schematics all right. We now have an alliance."

What do you do?
>>
>>28745625
So what would you say the next step would be?
>>
>>28745625
Hopefully it'll be one that bears a lot of fruit. The sooner that we can get workers there the better. They'll also need a few guards. Maybe the raiders can help from that one village that we gave the colt too.
>>
>>28745625
Do you know a good was to get to yellowknife? We could take a tram to it but the bridge is out and it will still take a few days to get there.
>>
>>28745650
>>28745663
>>28745673
"Hopefuly, It'll bear fruit. The sooner we get workers there, the better," You say, "So, what would you say the next step would be?"
"Get the rest of the Applejack's Rangers on our side," She suggests, "But, that might be harder than White Out."
"Do you know a good way to get to Yellowknife," You ask her, "We could take the tram to it, but the bridge is out and it will take a few days to get there."
"Their caravans take Snowplows to travel north and south, faster than walking," She informs you, "If you can manage to get one to take you north, then it'll be easier."

What do you do?
>>
>>28745748
Where are the other Applejack Rangers we have to recruit? Any idea when and where we can catch these snowplows?
>>
>>28745791
"Where are the other Applejack's Rangers?"
"The main one is in Annatropolis," She tells you, "It's near Baltimare."
"Any idea when and where we can get these snowplows?"
"They have a route going through Detrot," She says, "They appear at random times so, it won't be easy getting one."

What do you do?
>>
>>28745853
Any shortcuts we can use to get to Annatropolis? How long would it take to get to Yellowknife with the snowplow?
>>
>>28745853
We do have a guys who was part of a group from yellowknife, but he is Nit pick slave right now. So anything I need to know about the paladin in Annatropolis.
>>
>>28745853
Guess we better start looking for them
>>
>>28745889
>>28745891
>>28745894
"We do have a guy who was part of a group from Yellowknife," You tell her, "But, he is Nit Pick's slave right now. How long would it take to get to Yellowknife with a Snowplow?"
"One day and eight hours."
"Anything I need to know about the Paladin in Annatropolis?"
"He's a Ass," She says, "No, he's a Donkey. Nice guy, but kinda has his head up his own... ass."

What do you do?
>>
>>28745990
so we need to say that it would be in his benefit to join?
>>
>>28745990
Do you know him personally? Anything I can say to turn the tides in my favor? Also where's Nighty?
>>
>>28745990
So literally a jackass. I saw we go to dad after our chat with echo to find out where that mini-nuke pony can from.
>>
>>28746003
>>28746016
"Do you know him personally?" You ask.
"I do. He is a nice guy, but he can sometimes clash with his ego."
"So, we need to say that it would be his benefit to join?"
"No, you just need to get him a gift. He usually likes the big gifts."
You then realize something.
"Where's Nighty?" You ask; looking around.
"He's preparing to go back to Erie," Echo Point tells you, "He got news that his wife is getting worse and wants to see him one more time. He's taking one of the Vertibirds."

What do you do?
>>
>>28746089
Well I wish him the best, nice talking to you echo. Let go talk to dad and see where the mini-nuke pony clan is at. we got to get all that free caps.
>>
>>28746089
Oh, I see. I should probably say goodbye to him while he's still around.
>>
>>28746089
Then I better catch him while I can, there's something I gotta tell him anyways...
>>
>>28746106
>>28746112
>>28746152
"Oh, I see. Nice talking to you Echo."
Echo Point nods as you quickly trot away to find Silent Night. You find him on the outskirts of the Applejack's Fallen camp.
He is currently getting ready to board a Vertibird, which is almost ready for takeoff.

What do you do?
>>
>>28746188
Heya Nighty, how you doing? I see the date went well...?
>>
>>28746188
Night wait up.
>>
>>28746199
>>28746219
"Night, wait up!"
You quickly gallop towards him. He stops and looks at you.
"How you doing?" You ask; as you get up to him.
"Pretty good," He smiles; genuine, but strained, "Pretty good."
"I see the date went well."
"Yeah," He nods, "Magazine is kinda... nice."
The two of you stand there in a awkward silence for a second or two.
"So, uh, do you need anything?" Silent Night asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28746254
Yeah...just want to make one thing clear. I can only see into your past, not your future. Therefore I am not certain how your relationship with Magazine will turn out in the end. However...

Get up into his face and turn all serious.

If you break her heart...I WILL kill you...heh, kinda ironic considering my name, but I hope we understand each other.
>>
>>28746254
Boop him. no I just came to say goodbye and I hope to see you again.
>>
>>28746280
>>28746284
You boop him.
"No, I just came to say goodbye and I hope to see you again."
"Alright." He nods.
"Also, I want to make one thing clear: I can only see into your past, not your future. Therefore I am not certain how your relationship with Magazine will turn out in the end. However," You get close to him. Your face becoming serious, "If you break her heart... I WILL kill you... Which is kind of ironic considering my name, but I hope we understand each other."
His face shows no clear reaction to your threat, but he nods.
"Noted. I'm planning on coming back here after I visit my wife. And, I'll be bringing my daughter. Do you happen to have a place here to stay when I get back?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28746397
There may or may not be an empty room at the vault. We'll need to check.
>>
>>28746397
I'll check around, there might be a room in the stable, but I'll give you a honest place to be living at.
>>
>>28746397
I will arrange one for you, don't worry. I guess you could say that I have connections around here. Take all the time you need over in Erie, it's gonna be difficult to see her off. I'm sorry for your loss. Well, good luck to you.

Give him a goodbye hug.
>>
>>28746410
>>28746419
>>28746444
"I'll check around, but I will arrange one for you, don't worry. It'll be a honest place."
"Thanks."
"Take all the time you need over in Erie," You tell him, "It's going to be difficult to see her off. I'm sorry for your loss, and good luck."
You then wrap your hooves around him. He reluctantly hugs back before breaking it.
He gets into the Vertibird as it begins to take off. Smiling at you as the door closes.
The Vertibird lifts off and then quickly flies off, leaving you alone.

What do you do?
>>
>>28746473
Off to see dad, he might know where the mini-nuke raider base is at.
>>
>>28746473
Right, now let's go see our dad.
>>
>>28746498
>>28746499
You trot towards your old house. Wanting to see your dad.
You find him outside, once again making his explosive spears. He looks up at you as you approach.
"I see you made it back in one piece," He comments, "What can I do for you, Heartbreaker?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28746570
What raider clan has a pony that only speak in a foreign language and has a mini-nuke launcher and where is their base? I have killed him at a tank factory that is still working.
>>
>>28746570
Nothin' much. The raiders from Michigan City and the rangers from Marecago are joining our cause. We are also getting military issue tanks for the clan.

Smug mode ON.

You know I could have sworn that YOU were the leader of this clan. Shouldn't you be doing all this hard work while your precious daughter hangs back at base? Gettin' too old for this, ya lazy bum?
>>
>>28746604
>>28746618
"Nothing much," You say, "The raiders from Michigan City and the Rangers from Marecago are joining are cause. We are also getting military issue tanks for the clan. By the way: What Raider clan has a pony that can only speak in a foreign language and has a Mini-Nuke Launcher, and where is their base?"
"That'd probably be the Hammerskins," Your father says, "Their base is just north of here in Rosecommon."
You couldn't help, but get a smug look on your face.
"You know, I could have sworn that YOU were the leader of the clan. Shouldn't you be doing all this hard work while your precious daughter hangs back at base? Getting too old for this?"
Your father sets his spear down before looking at you.
"What's that," He asks, "I can't hear you too well, but I can swear that I'm hearing you say that you want some noogies."
He gets up and slowly approaches you with a grin.

What do you do?
>>
>>28746736
Oh it is ON, old man! It's time for the student to surpass the master.
>>
>>28746782
"Oh it is ON, old man!"
The two of you jump at each other, and are now locked in a ferocious battle of the ages. Earthquakes rumble, volcanoes erupt, waves become tsunamis, and lighting splits the sky!
After rolling around in the dirt for a minute, your dad ends up on top. He smiles before his hoof shoots towards your head, ready to give you the noogie of a lifetime.

What do you do?
>>
>>28746865
Counter his hoof and boop him. Use confusion as tactical advantage and go in for a hug. He will never expect that.
>>
>>28746897
Before his hoof could reach you, you stop it with your own hoof. Quickly bringing your other hoof to boop him.
He stares down at his muzzle in confusion. Giving you a advantage to go in for the ultimate move.
The Hug!
You quickly wrap him in a hug, his eyes widening in surprise.
"The hug." He feigns, "My only weakness!"
He falls to the ground, you still hugging him. He makes a few fake coughs before going still. Tongue rolling out of his mouth-
"GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" He screams; before going still with a smile on his face. Trying his best to hold in laughter.

What do you do?
>>
>>28746965
Begin to laugh.
>>
>>28746965
Burst out laughing. More play time with pops is always nice.

Oh, almost forgot to ask...we need a place for Silent Night and his daughter when they come back, we got anything decent?
>>
>>28746991
>>28747002
You begin to laugh. Your father follows a few seconds later. Rolling on the ground. Laughing.
Your mirth begins to die down, resulting in the two of you laying the ground, panting.
"Hey dad?"
"...Yeah?"
"We need a place for Silent Night and his daughter to stay in when they come back, do we have anything decent?"
He gets up and taps his chin for a few seconds.
"We could give him a stable dorm," He suggests, "We also have another pre-war house. It's smaller than yours and might take a bit of effort, but it might be worth it for them."

What do you do?
>>
>>28747074
Let see if we can fix up the pre-war house, we just need to get humming bee and Blanche, maybe Ava is she not still sleeping and Nit pick.
>>
>>28747074
Well let's fix it up then!
>>
>>28747110
>>28747126
"Let's see if we can fix up that pre-war house, we just need to get Humming Bee, Blanche, maybe Ava if she is not asleep yet, and Nit Pick."
"Alright! Let's go!"
Your father quickly gallops off. You gallop off after him.

The house was on the very edge of the clan. It was in pretty good condition for being two hundred years old.
The house was at least half of your house's size. Perfect for a small family.
Your father takes a deep breath at it.
"I have fond memories of this house." He sighs; trotting over to it.

What do you do?
>>
>>28747218
Oh? Why's that? Who's house was it?
>>
>>28747260
"Oh? Why's that," You ask, "Did somepony live here?"
"No," Your father says, "When we first came here, me and my friends liked to hang out here."
He opens the door and two Radroaches scurry out.
"I'm surprised that those two are still alive." He smiles; looking into the door.
He stays at the door for a few seconds before closing it.
"That's a lot of Radroaches." He says; turning to you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28747333
you should have seen the giant ass radroach that we saw at that one store.
>>
>>28747333
Let's survey the damage first.
>>
>>28747409
>>28747436
"You should have seen the giant ass Radroach that we saw at that one store." You say; looking at the house.
The house was made out of wood. The paint had peeled off long ago, making it brown. The roof was intact, showing no damage. All the windows were however missing, and broken. The door was splintering, covered with scratches both inside, and out.

What do you do?
>>
>>28747503
We better get Book in on this. He might have some useful spells to fix this a bit faster.
>>
>>28747557
Book being useful? Might as well try anyway, as long as he doesn't break anything.
>>
>>28747503
Look inside the house.
>>
>>28747557
>>28747589
>>28747610
You look through the door to see a large gathering of Radroaches. Thirty at least. They don't seem hostile, and pay you no mind as they scurry around the house.
The house had a small living room, with a partly eaten couch, a rotting wooden table, and a broken TV. A shelf sat nearby, with picture frames, and a Equestrian flag in a frame. You could see a small, broken kitchen from where you stood, and a hallway going to the left.
"Yeah, we might need Book for this."
"You rang?"
Book comes out from underneath a dead bush.
"What do you need?" He asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28747671
Need you to help fix this place up. Don't suppose you know any spells that can help us? Since you managed to summon a bunch of tomatoes then surely you can summon some furniture or windows, right?
>>
>>28747671
With about thirty radroaches, this sound like something a flamer can easily remove them all.
>>
>>28747696
>>28747723
"Need you to help fix this place up," You tell him, "Don't suppose you know any spells that can help us?"
"I can summon some furniture or two." He says.
"There's also a bunch of Radroaches." You inform him.
"Radroaches, huh? I'm going to need your bottle of bleach then."

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>28747806
Let give his the bleach. What are you going to do with the bleach?
>>
>>28747806
Yeah sure here you go.
Thread posts: 424
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.