[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Merch General #4: Rarity Sold Separately Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

Welcome back to our merch thread. The last one died because we had nothing to talk about but this time we do: the brushable reboot! Yes, in preparation for the movie, Hasbro has created updated toy models that are more...cartoonish. They're introducing playsets and packs with moments from the show and will slowly start to release toys based on the movie. What do you think about em? I think they're cute personally.

As always, feel free to post pictures of your merch and whatnot. Everything is welcome here, from Funkos to EG Minis to brushables, post em here.
>>
File: 1475425222926.png (24KB, 328x350px) Image search: [Google]
1475425222926.png
24KB, 328x350px
>>28701818
kek they included spike in the look before you sleep playset but he's not even in the fucking episode
>>
I bought Twilight and the Changeling and now have a full set of the first wave of Guardians of Harmony.
>>
>>28701818
you americans are lucky...in my country, we dont have equestria girls minis but we have these things...and its a shame too since the equestria girls are so cute. we do have the pony mini figures and the ones with hair so i collect those.
>>
>>28701818
So, there was ever a piece of merch that got AJ´s hat right? (Excluding the Mini and Funko stuff)

>>28701844
Better than the original EqG dolls tho and way cheaper.
Are there others?
>>
>>28701818
>>
>>28701818
>>
>>28701844
Jesus fuck.
What country are you in that gets the rejects from the McDonalds toy factory?
>>
They look fine but DESU I have a soft spot for the regular brushable look, they are cute in their own way and more THICC

>>28701831
>now have a full set of the first wave of Guardians of Harmony.

How are they? I've seen like nobody talk about them or post them but maybe that's because I have been here less lately
>>
friends
i need your help
ive been really into the show for quite a while now and its become such a big part of my everyday life and now finally id like to buy some toys. owning a couple cute little figures would make me feel so much better.
but i cant bring myself to do it since ive always hid my power levels so well. the only merch i own is a rd tshirt from china which i only wear at home where theres no one to see it.
ive been eyeing the pink shelves at my local store for a couple weeks every time i go there to get some food and the guards are probably getting a little weirded out by now. so i think i should just go for it and buy a few of those separately sold figures and be done with it but every time i head for the boxes i get so fucking nervous and shaky i probably look like a tier A narc trying to steal something or just a hardcore autist.
what do?
>>
>>28704331

The best way to hide your power level is to simply buy stuff without commenting.

Don't even try to hide it. Don't say anything about it. Just walk in, snag your swag, and pay for it.

Nobody will give a shit. I've walked into a TRU and bought a dozen kid-sized tutus for a store display we were doing, the cashier couldn't have cared less that a grown man was walking out with a dozen pedosized pink fluffy things.

I do the same with the Funko figures I like to collect. Pick em up. No shits given.
>>
>>28704331
>what do?
grab merch.
Go to cashier.
Pay for your shame purchase.
Fap at home sobbing.
>>
>>28704345
>>28704349
thanks dudes i think im gonna fire up my car right away while i still have the confidence.

any ideas on what i should buy? id like something small and nice to look at. as i said im totally new to the whole toy business and i really got no idea what my options are, but ive heard that there are ones with brushable manes and whatnot. but im not really into brushing, they are just gonna sit on my nightstand and look nice.
ive also been thinking about a plushie or two, but i really dont like the idea of my folks coming to visit and finding out that i have a life sized dashie snuggle bug 5000 in my bed. how much variation is there in the plushie section?

tldr recommend me some small cute figures to feast upon with my eyes and then something soft that i can hug
>>
>>28704331
I don't really "get" power levels but I'm always happy to help out.

If you haven't tried ordering online, go into the store saying it's for your sister or nieces birthday. I've never done it since I don't give a shit about power levels but most people have done that with success.
>>
>>28704385
If you want to get some cheap plush wither go to a store that sell TY products, or Bult a Bear.
As far as other stores, go wild, they sell brushables and other shit literally in any department store.

Also the mini figures are kinda neat too.
>>
>>28701818
>>28701844
The wings got to go and it's still racist!
>>
File: pones.jpg (109KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
pones.jpg
109KB, 1024x768px
>>28704385

I like the Funko vinyl models because cute Fluttershy sitting on my computer with Discord is A-OK by me.

A Trixie is fine, too.
>>
>>28704470
Chop off the wings out of Twilight NOW!
>>
>>28704185
Really nice. Just wish the accessories clipped on a bit easier.
>>
>>28704385
Go for the EQG Minis, probably one of the best products out st the moment. Cute, not too big, abd not expensive.
>>
>>28704869
im not saying that the eqg films dont exist, i just refuse to acknowledge them

jokes aside, i just cant bring myself to think of eqg as anything with even the slightest relation to mlp at all.

i watch the series, write/read fics, draw/lurk fanart, and take part in many of the wild conversations, fights and games of this board with you guys to escape the cruel and cold world into the friendly and sunny land called equestria. it makes me feel at ease after a long day of mental torture to just lay down and feel happy for a change. to admire the coolness, radicalness and cuteness of the best pone, to laugh with pinkie ponkie, to snuggle with the adorable nerd. to have friends.

its called escapism my dear, and eqg just kills it.

eqg doesnt take place in the utopian fantasy world, and the characters arent the cute, plump, colorful horses whom i hold so dear. even their personalities feel super off. and dont even get me started on the storyline. a fucking highschool?
and finally to top it off, ive never really had any sexual interests in a human, male or female. so, that kinda eliminates all the kicks i ever got from mlp.
>>
>>28705059
great, so now that this fucking autism of mine has finally run outta gas, id like to say that i was successful in my trip to the store. i had a change of plans, and headed for a different store than i first planned on so thats why it took so long. kindest thanks to >>28704470 for posting that pic, those looked just perfect so i bought 10 different funko vinyl figures. im very happy with them. kinda pricy but what can you do.
i also (against my common sense telling me otherwise) bought a hella big rainbow dash plush, one that i can really wrap my arms around. dis gon b so good on a cold winter night.
you were right, the clerk didnt bat an eye when a grown ass dude walks up to him with a shitton of pony toys. this boosted my confidence so much that ill gladly be willing to expand my toy collections from here.
many thanks to all of you, today made me feel better than any day in like 3 years.
>>
>>28705068
Could have just bought something online.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.