[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do earth/pegasus ponies wipe themselves after they poop?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: tumblr_m2amegr4a51qcub9h.jpg (55KB, 468x479px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2amegr4a51qcub9h.jpg
55KB, 468x479px
How do earth/pegasus ponies wipe themselves after they poop?
>>
>>28701338
Those little cups on the bottom of their hooves allow them to get a basic hold on various objects. Horse anuses are self-cleaning.
>>
>>28701338
In b4 the cap.
>>
>>28701338
With their hooves, dipshit.
>>
>>28701338
Pegasi have dexterous wings, anon.

And Earth ponies can do things with their hooves real ponies can't.
>>
File: gta 5 fuck.gif (3MB, 400x220px) Image search: [Google]
gta 5 fuck.gif
3MB, 400x220px
>>28701338
>Being this goddamn new.
Fuck, someone posts the /tg/ cap and call it a day
>>
>>28701338
They lick each others asshole
>>
>>28701338
They have special posts covered with toilet paper that they just rub their asses on to clean it. When the post gets dirty, they just remove that layer of paper and throw it away.
>>
File: 1457660959145.png (29KB, 342x270px) Image search: [Google]
1457660959145.png
29KB, 342x270px
>>28701338
How are you this fucking new that you having seen the fucking /tg/ braintrust cap that anwsers this? I'm not even gonna post it.
>>
Horses have some sort of super duper efficient anus that cleans it for them.
>>
>>28701417
>>28701445
Post cap already. I don't have it saved.
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 274x184px
>>28701358
>>28701417
>>28701452
It must not exist then...?
>>
>>28701338
why must we have this thread weekly?

when I get home I'm posting the /tg/ screencap about horse asses and asking mods to sticky
>>
>>28701338
Pegasi ponies use their wings to hold toilet paper.
Earth ponies use it to fertilize their fields and they can't wipe. So they rub their on the ground like a dog or cat.
>>
File: 14736032517165.png (353KB, 545x612px) Image search: [Google]
14736032517165.png
353KB, 545x612px
>>28701338
>Earth ponies can't wipe themselves.
>Enter anon the legendary basement dweller.
>Rumour has it that anon is able to get his anus squeaky clean, even after the most intense of shits.
>Mud ponies from all over equestria flock to anon on a pilgrimage to save their poopy ponuts.
>Thousands of ponies wait outside of anons house, lanterns lit and tents set.
>Suddenly the door flings open and a holy light shines from the empty door frame, a heroic figure soon walking out to greet the masses.
>The ponies erupt in applause.
"Is it true my ponies that you are unable to clean your anuses after every shit?"
>The crowd simultaneously nod their heads.
"Is it also true that you have traveled far and wide to seek the solution to your problem?"
>Their heads nod faster.
"Well hear me my little ponies! Your search is over!"
>Throwing his arms out majestically, an almighty light fills the sky as rolls of white fly down, almost as if they were angels.
>Landing upon the ground softly, the ponies picked up the heavenly rolls and admired them with wonder.
"Now listen my ponies! These rolls are a sacred relic from a time long gone, a testament to the ingenuity of my people"
>Their feeble minds unable to comprehend, a few lesser ponies voice their trepidation.
>"My lord saviour anon, we are so grateful for these gifts but what shall we call them and how shall we use them?"
>Anon's voice boomed out across the lands.
"These rolls shall from now on be known as 'Anon's chode'! You shall take Anon's chode and rub it against your behinds, even pushing it in a little if your poop was especially messy! This is message my little ponies, my duty has been fulfilled!"
>With a loud cry, anon fades into nothing, his cloak and staff falling to the ground unceremoniously.
>Anon was never seen again, despite the numerous searches sent out to find him.
>His sacrifice was not in vain however as although anon may be gone, Anon's Chode will forever live on, in and around the ponies buttocks.
>>
They have forced anal sex with stallions to attempt to clean themselves which usually causes the stallions dick to become infected and them dieing which explains all the mares
>>
File: horse ass too OP.png (538KB, 2378x1492px) Image search: [Google]
horse ass too OP.png
538KB, 2378x1492px
>>28701479
>>
File: IMG_4791.jpg (84KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4791.jpg
84KB, 1920x1080px
>>28701338
He doesn't know about the four sphincters!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.