[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mlp/'s Letter to Celestia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: Twilight_preparing_to_write.png (698KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight_preparing_to_write.png
698KB, 1366x768px
Dear Princess Celestia...
>>
>>28696895
Spike is dead how do I send you letters? Respond quickly please.
>>
>>28696895
U want sum fuk?
>>
File: lazyass.jpg (56KB, 506x336px) Image search: [Google]
lazyass.jpg
56KB, 506x336px
>>28696895
Bring back capri suns and hydrox

please
>>
>>28696895
I want to cum inside rainbow dash
>>
File: TRIGGERED.png (55KB, 642x398px)
TRIGGERED.png
55KB, 642x398px
>>28696895
Horse News was pressured to be fair when they put up their article about FiW's EQG special by putting an article about a generic MAS episode.
>>
Is Charlie back from the war?
>>
File: letter2sunbutt.jpg (149KB, 480x521px)
letter2sunbutt.jpg
149KB, 480x521px
OP here. Letter's done!
>>
>>28697011
Saved also Dubs!
>>
>>28697011
Be cooler if it was in comic sans.

Alright, alright alright.
>>
OP again, lads. Shall we add a P.S.?
>>
>>28697041
Also Luna has been clopping to your nightmares, it really gets her off
>>
>>28697041
Also are Fluttershy and Discord dating? I thought he was with you
>>
>>28697041
tell cadence she should have had an abortion
>>
>>28697041
I don't want to cum inside Rainbow Dash. I want to cum on her feet.
>>
Please, take me out of here!
>>
>>28697041
Talk to Sunset. She misses you.
>>
>>28696895

This is a revolution, I is Queen now bitch
>>
File: letter2sunbuttthesqueakquel.jpg (124KB, 480x395px) Image search: [Google]
letter2sunbuttthesqueakquel.jpg
124KB, 480x395px
Alright, the post script is completed.
In Comic Sans just for you, >>28697033
>>
>>28696895
My continuous studies have led me to discover that we are on the precipice of disaster. Our young time spent on forming ourselves as grown adults is coming to an end. All the chance for wealth and knolwedge will soon drain to waste. The year 2020 will arrive and I fear all the power will be in the wrong hands. Something must be done in order for this terrible prophecy to not come true.

I await your quick response, Twilight Galaxy.
>>
>>28698159
Accccckkkkkk!!!!!

Please fix "knolwedge" to "knowledge" before you put it on digital paper.
>>
Kill me....... kiiillllll meeeeeee.
>>
how come you never do jackshit when the time comes to save the world?
>>
Sometimes I look up at the sky and realise nature's beauty is the only reason I keep on living.
>>
>>28698162
>change the owl in knowledge to olw
It's a sign, you fool!
Kill it! Kill the owl!
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.