[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big Jim strikes again. Applebloom confirmed for not incest baby

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4047.jpg (99KB, 750x1241px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4047.jpg
99KB, 750x1241px
Big Jim strikes again. Applebloom confirmed for not incest baby
>>
>>28692539
So they went on a "vacation" only to produce a third failure of a child?
>>
>>28692539
The only thing that continues to be confirmed is that the story so far means fucking nothing.

It wouldn't surprise me if they had one of the game designers on the team next season who with no prior knowledge makes the brilliant decision of coloring Pinkie Pie blue and green.
>>
>>28692539
wow, it's fucking nothing.
>>
>>28692539
He just said Applejack's parents weren't dead, not that Applebloom isn't AJ's baby.
>>
>>28692553
How dare you.
>>
>>28692553
They killed themself after they they saw how shitty their kid is.
>>
>>28692539
I would laugh so hard if at the end they established that AJ parents are alive and yhey were just traveling/exploring around the world. Just like Arnold's parents from hey arnold
>>
File: 1454222170791.jpg (51KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1454222170791.jpg
51KB, 680x680px
>>28692768
That was such bullshit and it just brought up questions why they never bothered to contact Arnold throughout all that time.
>>
>>28692768
Nah, both Mccarthy and Vogel said that they are dead.
>>
>>28692768
FUCKING THIS
>>
>>28692829
[citation needed]
>>
>>28692829
>both Mccarthy and Vogel said that they are dead.
So what? If it's not on the show is just headcanon.
>>
>>28692539
>expecting any if the writers of a kids show to go into darker themes and subjects
>not expecting him to deny it
>>
>>28692788
The creator confirmed they are alive and pretty much will be the premise of the jungle movie
>>
>>28693027
>>28692539
he fucking sucks ,jim should work in thay awful pepa pig cartoon
>>
>ITT the manchilds get mad because they headcanon are destroy

come on, that applebloom was not born yet, is just an assumption
>>
File: hey kid you want some friendship.jpg (160KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
hey kid you want some friendship.jpg
160KB, 1100x1100px
why the people here gives so much attention to what say this guy? and get mad, he isn't even a writer
>>
>>28693563
Yeah, it's the dumbass writer's fault. But isn't it his job to prevent contradictory, thoughtless bullshit like what we got in this episode from making it into the show? This lazy, passive guess he gave is the type of damage control you'd see on here from people who still want to believe that the show isn't hopeless.

Implying in the show that Apple Bloom's 16-18 years younger than AJ isn't just some small thing. It either confirms that Applejack's in her 30s or that Apple Bloom's extremely young for the stuff she's up to, how she's thinking and acting, and how her voice sounds. When really, the writer probably just thoughtlessly saw her has a 6 year old because she's a filly, despite that being obvious bullshit if you watch any of her episodes after season 2. While Spike's somehow significantly older, despite having no more mature of a personality.
>>
>>28693700
>But isn't it his job to prevent contradictory, thoughtless bullshit like what we got in this episode from making it into the show?
That's more the head writers job. FiM does apparently have a somewhat special position in which the directors do also give the writers notes, but in general I think Jim's job really is mostly related to the animation side, especially considering that he started out as a storyboard artist on the show. But because he wants to be nice to people and answers loads of questions, everyone just seems to assume that he holds all the power.
>>
>>28693700
The cmc may be on its 8-10 right now. So in the episode AJ may be on her early teens like 13-16. A 10 years difference wouldnt be that creepy considering Rarity was already a mare when Sweetie belle was 5. As for Spike I wouldnt be surprised he was older considering he doesnt go to school (maybe homeschooled by twilight) and so far we have seem him hanging around only with grown up ponies/stallions instead of fillies/colts
>>
>>28693775
Oh, I see. Thanks.

So all the visual ship-teasing that had nothing to do with the script can be blamed on him? The bastard! Now I really hate him!
>>
>>28693793
If that was meant to be early teens, then I'd be comfortable with assuming Apple Bloom's 12, and not too far from that skinny-legged transition stage, herself. It's a good compromise. I've been convinced that the CMC's current age was meant to be young teens at this point, themselves, but AJ in that flashback being only 1-3 years older than current AB isn't too insulting to her.

I just want to believe the CMC are actually growing up, like their deeply developed personalities and voices are implying, and won't just be seen as "the little kids" forever. There's been comments in the show about "she's growing/grown up" for 3 seasons now, and even one at the start of this episode, so if they were going back and implying her age isn't even in the double digits yet, that'd be pretty annoying to me.
>>
>>28693800
Not necessarily, background jokes are more up the animator alley. But I'd assume that's rather the kind of stuff he's involved with yes. I don'T know for sure though.
>>
>>28693775
>That's more the head writers job

>Haber
>preventing contradictory, thoughtless bullshit from making it into the show
HA HA HA HA god fucking damn it
>>
>>28694008
Wonder what Meghan McCarthy's idea was for AJ's parents in this episode since is credited for story.
I do not want to believe even Meghan thought a vacation would work as an excuse to exclude them from the story.
>>
>>28694169
What exactly is wrong with the vacation excuse? They're not relevant to the story. I'd like to see them too, but that is not the way to introduce them. Besides, the story hinged on there not being a clear cut pony in charge of everything.
>>
>>28693935
>"when Applejack and Big Mac were just a wee bit older than you are now..."

Good enough for me. I'll still believe she's 12-14, if AJ was 13-15 there.
>>
EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE A PRINCESS
>>
>>28694336
Meghan McCarthy is still a liar!
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.