[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nightly Scilight Thread #126

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 501
Thread images: 251

"RariTwi" Edition
Previous thread: >>28594494
Archive of /nst/ greentext stories:
http://pastebin.com/u4qftzj5

Tips for potential writefags:
http://pastebin.com/V1ujiyJt
http://pastebin.com/whCQ2GpX
http://pastebin.com/bnMmZ2T3

Updated Wiki: http://nst.wikia.com/wiki/NST_Wikia thanks to NoHooves for updating it

All Human Twilight Sparkle content, such as greentext stories, art and discussion go here.

The original prompt:
>"Uhhh, mmm... Anon? W-what are you doing after school?"

Writefagging, drawfagging, discussion, and other SciTwi-related content are highly encouraged during "down time". New green, drawings, etc. are highly encouraged during these times. Spiral staircase Rhinoceros beetle Ruins street Fig tart Rhinoceros beetle Via dolorosa Rhinoceros beetle Singularity point Giotto Angel Hydrangea

Check out Jeff's new story: http://pastebin.com/Z6PFT7xR
>>
>>
Second for TwiTwi
>>
>>28680692
The world needs more RariTwi.
>>
>You are Twilight Sparkle
>Well...like, you're 1 Twilight Sparkle
>Apparently not the only one
>In the driver seat of the taxi cab you're in sits another Twilight Sparkle, only she has 20 years on you and more driving experience
>You dig your nails into the seats as the car speeds down the clustered city streets
"Can you tell me what the fuck is going on here?!"
>"I'm a bit busy right now."
"Why are you me?! Why are there 6 Discords chasing us?! I thought he just herded cats!"
>"Your Discord herds cats. My Discord is a murderous psychopath."
"That doesn't answer any of what I just asked!"
>She jerks the wheel and turns, skidding along the road in the middle of the intersection
>When the car gets its footing again it darts forward, cutting off several lanes of traffic
>You look behind you and see 2 of the 6 cars chasing you smash into other vehicles
>Another 2 don't make the turn and their cars flip over
"What do you mean your Discord?! Who are you?!"
>"Jeez, he wasn't lying when he said there were plenty of dumb Twilights. I'm you. Isn't that obvious?"
>She takes a hand off the wheel and fishes a gun out from her pocket
>"You know how to drive?"
"My instructor doesn't believe in driving. He says that everything you need to know you can learn from a book."
>"What a blowhard. Just hold the wheel and make sure we're going straight."
"What?"
>She lets go and opens up the door
>The car swerves but you grab the wheel and straighten it out
>Holy shit you're actually driving
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
>You cant look back because you're doing the whole not crashing thing, but you can hear several gunshots followed by screeching tires and two distinct crashes
>"There. That'll do it."
>You look away from the road to see what's going on
"Did you just..."
>"Yep. Don't worry, we're good. I can take the wheel from you now."
>You look back at the road just in time to see a big brick wall speeding towards you
>Oops
>>
>>28681083
More?
>>
ILLEGAL
>>
File: Best momfu.jpg (68KB, 500x472px) Image search: [Google]
Best momfu.jpg
68KB, 500x472px
"Th-Thanks, Mom."
>>
File: Russian SciTwi..png (206KB, 726x803px) Image search: [Google]
Russian SciTwi..png
206KB, 726x803px
"Spasibo."
>>
>>28681816
>Russian scitwi was more than a year ago
I dont know what I should be feeling
>>
>>28681694
>r9klight will never continue
I still think about Tree Hugger and Twilight sometimes. It was the ship I never knew I wanted, and now can never have. R9KHugger is the purest waifu there ever was.

It's depressing.
>>
File: Just pony my shit up fam.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Just pony my shit up fam.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>28681614
Damn those Shimmigrants
With their lesbian horse magic
>>
>You're Twilight Sparkle, and you just had a close run in
>You were just leaving Starlight's apartment after getting a nice pep talk on what to do about your penis situation
>The little lavender between your legs always made you feel down about yourself, but she really helped you out
>In fact she helped you so much that you had the horrible idea of walking into a dark alley and fapping
>You were just about to spill your seed all over the filthy dumpster when out of nowhere, some old guy tried to walk up to you
>"Wow, nice cock"
>Your skirt couldn't have gone up faster
>"But a skirt? Shouldn't you be wearing pants? Man, I'll never understand traps. What's wrong with a little manliness?"
"I-I-I'm sorry b-but do I know you?"
>"Not yet, but I was hoping you could help me out with something. And don't worry, it's not sex. This old thing doesn't really work anymore so I'm kind of screwed in that department. Not screwed in the way I want to be."
>You began to back up
>The man opened his mouth to speak again
>Suddenly a purple arm about the same shade as yours shot out from around the corner and latched onto the man's hair
>It pulled him back and out of sight
>Even with the awkward situation, you felt obligated to stop some poor old guy from getting mugged, so you ran out to help him
>When you exited the alley though, he was gone
>There was no trace of anyone having been there except for 3 grey hairs lying on the ground
>So yeah, a close call
>Not only were you exposed but luckily the person who found you out was also the sacrificial lamb for a next level mugger
>All in all it was a good day
>For you at least
>>
>>28682142
I will never hate Discord.
>>
>>28682039
EqGwf please come back
>>
>>28682731
she's too busy writing PAYPUH
>>
>>28682844
PAPER is even less likely to ever be written than r9k being finished.
>>
>>28683089
We have already gone through this, Ekwig never wrote paper but people never asked because they though it was written and delivered weeks ago.
>>
>>28684429
maybe that was his excuse so he could leave us

man I even wrote suicidal fanfic over it
>>
>>28684707
He still shitpost from time to time.
>>
Has anybody seen a trap gap in this general?
>>
>>28684738
No
>>
>>28684738
>trap gap
someone post it!
>>
>>28682522
I'm glad I could write the character as someone you enjoy, Anon, but at the same time I'm a little concerned for you. I think I made it pretty clear what kind of person Discord is and what happens to his "friends" so your ability to forgive him is somewhat worrying.
>>
>>28685237
Never ever. I have respect for Ekwig and her gap.
>>
>>28686646
He is just too cool and fun to be hated, I would die for him if he asked me to. He is the Big Boss of my Ocelot.
>>
>>28682522
>tfw nobody will ever hate you enough to rip themselves from the time stream and spend eternity hunting down and killing alternate version of you just because they can
>>
>>28686703
which big boss
>>
>>
>you will never cuddle with twilight
>you will never watch documentaries with her
>>
>>28688000
oh boy trips
>>
>>28687066
Well, Venom has better looks but John is the funny guy so, naturally, I choose both.
>>
File: nst.png (741KB, 729x1048px) Image search: [Google]
nst.png
741KB, 729x1048px
>>
>>28688485
this is the most accurate thing I have ever seen
thank you
>>
File: oku.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
oku.png
1MB, 1280x720px
reposting this because I am bored
>>
File: the end of boringlight.png (824KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
the end of boringlight.png
824KB, 960x600px
Jeff gibe the end of boringlight
>>
Goodnight nst
>>
>>28690821
Anyone speak moonspeak?
>>
File: 1447945371092.png (945KB, 816x978px) Image search: [Google]
1447945371092.png
945KB, 816x978px
>>
File: 1444606790803.jpg (223KB, 614x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1444606790803.jpg
223KB, 614x1024px
>>
>that edition name

T-thanks :'^)

More RariTwi coming tonight!
>>
>>28692565
Always great Jeffyou're the best
>>
>>
File: 1442017453055.jpg (114KB, 835x870px) Image search: [Google]
1442017453055.jpg
114KB, 835x870px
>>
File: 1453445800749.jpg (262KB, 1098x814px) Image search: [Google]
1453445800749.jpg
262KB, 1098x814px
>>
>>28693503
>twi will never show her love to her sister in law
>>
taking lewd writing requests
>>
>>28693960
Twilight meeting a traplight and those two having sex
>>
>>28687358
>You will never have an awkward date with Scitwi.
>>
>>28694621
>you will never be as much as a sperg as her on the date
>>
>>28693232
God I love that picture. Had some great times with it.
>>
>>28695431
can I have the full picture?
>>
>>28695629
https://derpicdn.net/img/2016/1/7/1061657/medium.png
It comes in a set of 3. The before, during, and after.
>>
she likes books very much
>>
>>28695966
>horse twi
still good but scitwi is better
>>
Well, tonight was pretty shitty.
>>
>>28696616
why?
oh I think I know jeff didnt post raritwi
>>
File: 1452602752236.jpg (831KB, 2956x1928px) Image search: [Google]
1452602752236.jpg
831KB, 2956x1928px
>>
>>28696645
That too
but the prez debates went horribly and trump basically flopped everything
>>
File: 1469141088411.jpg (102KB, 322x337px) Image search: [Google]
1469141088411.jpg
102KB, 322x337px
>>28696645
>no raratwi
>>
>>28696645
http://pastebin.com/Z6PFT7xR

>You immediately clap your hands over your mouth
>If your face felt hot before, then now it’s absolutely blazing
>Rarity, however, has the exact opposite reaction
>”D-darling!”
>She crosses her hand over her chest, sputtering
>It’s honestly hard to tell whose face is redder, hers or yours
>”That’s… that’s extremely cordial of you to say!”
>Rarity starts to fan herself, pausing only to flick her hair back over her shoulder
>”Please, though! Don’t feel obligated to compliment my beauty *just* because I expressed appreciation of your drawings! That’s… that’s simply…”
>Her words trail off into stuttering
>For a moment, the two of you are silent, both too embarrassed to look at the other
>Rarity continues to fan herself, eventually clearing her throat
>”Well, I—“
“That’s not what I—“
>”Oh, I’m sorry darling. You go.”
“No, say what you were gonna say. I just… yeah.”
>”Oh! Well, um…”
>Rarity clears her throat
>”I honestly can’t remember what I was going to say, now.”
“Yeah. Neither can I.”
>Another awkward silence stretches out
>A gentle crackling noise emanates from your 1000-C oven as it warms up towards its target temperature
>”Anyway! Thank you, I suppose. But in the future, of course, you’re under no obligation to compliment me, of course.”
“It wasn’t an obligation! I just… I didn’t mean for that to come out… like that.”
>”Oh.”
>Rarity looks slightly crestfallen, but quickly hides it
>Something about the sudden drain of excitement from her hurts your chest
>”Well, it’s not a big deal! I’ll get back to work on our display, and see if I can—“
“I mean, I still meant it! I just… I didn’t mean to say it like.”
>>
File: VJuPg5J.png (682KB, 950x900px) Image search: [Google]
VJuPg5J.png
682KB, 950x900px
>>28697509
>Rarity gives you a puzzled look
>”Well, thank you, darling.”
>She pulls a milk crate out from under your desk, and sits on top of it
>Daintily, she crosses her legs, and then runs her hands along her skirt to smooth it out
>”I most-assuredly appreciate it. It’s so wonderful to hear a compliment someone actually means, for once.”
>Rarity brushes her hair back over her shoulder, staring into the glow of the tiny oven
“Yeah. No problem. Thanks for… for being cool with my drawings.”
>”I guarantee you, darling, I’m more than just ‘cool’ with them. You have a lot of potential. I have a bit of skill with a pencil myself, if you’d ever like any help.”
“That… might be alright. Yeah.”
>You look up from your sketches, meeting Rarity’s eyes
>She smiles
>”I’m glad to hear it. Dear.”
>She folds her hands together, glancing away, then back at you, then away again
>She crosses and re-crosses her legs, then clears her throat
>”And, you know, with regards to what you said earlier, I… I also believe you look quite nice.”
“H-huh?”
>”You have quite a sort of, well, *messy* charm about you. I really like the casual sweatpants-and-sweatshirt look! It works well on you, and that hair-bun is delightful.”
“What do you mean?”
>Despite the heat from the oven, a chill begins to creep up between your shoulders
>She sounds eerily like…
>”I hope you don’t mind me saying this, but… I think I could design you an amazing look!”
>Rarity grabs her notebook, holding it in her lap
“A new look?”
>”Absolutely! I have a few ideas already, if you’d like to see—“
“Not really.”
>Rarity recoils, the excitement draining from her
>”O-oh. That’s alright, then. I understand fashion isn’t for everyone. But really, darling, if you’d like, I could bring you a stunning outfit! The kind of thing the whole school would—“
“Get out.”
>>
Previous picture was awesome fanart by I Am Nude!

>>28697514
>Rarity blanks
>”Excuse me?”
>You turn away from her, pulling your hood up over your face
“Go.”
>”Darling? Is everything okay—“
“I said g-go, okay!?”
>You whirl on Rarity, and she flinches away
>”I… but… I just meant… I just wanted to make you…”
“Yeah. Sure you did.”
>You drop your head into your hands
>Rarity approaches you, trying to touch your shoulder, but you shrink away from her
>How could you have trusted her?
>She’s just like…
>Rarity recoils, and picks up her art supplies along with the half-finished display
>”Whatever it is, darling, I hope you know I’m terribly sorry. If there’s anything I can do, just—“
“Leave me alone!”
>Your voice rings like a gunshot in the tiny space
>For a moment, Rarity is stunned
>”I… alright.”
>Rarity steps past your chair, and out of your lab
>Her hair brushes against your neck, and you shudder
>It’s just like *hers*
>As the door to the lab closes, you lean your head on your desk, eyes squeezed shut to keep any tears from spilling out
>You should have known it was too good to be true, that someone could actually like your art
>Could like being around you
>Could like just *you*
>She’s just like Sugarcoat…
>>
>>28697518

>It’s Spring, almost a year and a half ago
>You are Twilight Sparkle, and this is your last month at St. Faust’s Academy for Young Girls
>You’ve aced your classes, so far, and you’re ready to finish strong
>As on most days, you walk to school alone
>You eat lunch alone, with your headphones in and a book propped open in front of you
>And when it comes time to return to class, you walk by yourself, eyes focused on your notes with anime openings playing in your ears
>So, all things considered, you’re more than a little surprised when, just as you’re about to enter Ms. Harshwhinny’s Intro to Astronomy class, one of the popular girls lays her hand on your shoulder
>”Hey.”
“Um…”
>You glance around, wondering if she could be talking to someone else
>Which is ridiculous, of course, since she’s already touching you
>When you realize how dumb that is, you find yourself preemptively red-faced, embarrassed that she might have noticed your thought process, somehow
“I, uh… h-hey! Do I know you?”
>”Probably not. I’m not the kind of girl who’d normally hang out with you.”
>The girl’s eyes and demeanor are both freezing, and she holds herself with a stiff, robotic posture
>Twin pigtails trail their way down her back, swaying slightly when she cocks her head
>”You should come with me. I want to talk to you.”
“I, um… I have class.”
>”No, you don’t. It’s canceled for today.”
“I… are you sure?”
>The girl takes a step closer to you, eyes staring out at you from behind thin-lensed, stylish glasses
>”Yes. I am.”
>>
>>28697524

>You end up following the girl — Sugarcoat, as she introduces herself — down into the cafeteria
>It’s a weird experience, actually sitting at one of the central tables
>You feel so… well, central, here
>Bordering on being actually important
>Normally the nerds like you are relegated off to the dingier corners, or to the crumbling picnic tables in the outer courtyard
>So actually sit at one of the popular girl tables is, well, a little exhilarating
>”You should stop doing that thing.”
>Sugarcoat’s eyes seem to bore into your chest
“W-what thing?”
>”The thing where you stare aimlessly into space. It’s weird. It’s probably a big part of the reason you have no friends.”
“Huh? I have friends!”
>A friend, really
>Sort of
>You haven’t seen a single sign of her since you skipped out on going to her birthday party
>Sugarcoat raises an eyebrow, and that says enough
>”Anyway. I think you deserve more than zero friends.”
“Uh… thanks?”
>”Don’t interrupt me. You seem like a genuinely interesting girl, Twilight Sparkle.”
“I don’t think I told you my name…”
>”You don’t need to. I’ve been watching you. And I like what I see.”
>Sugarcoat leans back, crossing her legs
“Y-you do?”
>”Absolutely. Honestly, you’re significantly more interesting than most of the girls I’ve met her. Especially Sunny Flare. I find Sunny Flare immensely distasteful.”
“I don’t know who that is.”
>”You wouldn’t. She’s several social orders above you. But she doesn’t have to be.”
>Without warning, Sugarcoat grabs your hand
>”You have a ton of potential, Twilight Sparkle. Do you remember yesterday’s astronomy class?”
“Um… yes?”
>”Remember how Ms. Harshwhinny asked us to write essays about space exploration?”
“Y-yeah?”
>>
>>28697533

>You had spent all night writing yours, as you did with most of your assignments
>Ms. Harshwhinny had told the class that it’d be the year’s most important assignment; more important than the final, or any of your tests
>As she put it, she wanted to see a “genuine enthusiasm for the mysteries of outer space!”
>You were mildly confused on why someone who’d allowed three separate marriages to fall apart was so interested in genuine love for the cosmos, but the assignment entranced you
>The more you thought about it, the more you wanted the assignment to mean something
>After all, maybe this was your chance, to share a little bit of your love for science with the rest of your class
>Ms. Harshwhinny promised that anyone who was brave enough would be allowed to read their essay in front of the class
>And so you’d spent the entire night laboring over every word, every turn of phrase, pouring your dreams into the essay…
>And then you got nervous, and plopped it on your teacher’s desk without a word

>Sugarcoat pulls a piece of paper from her backpack and slides it across the table
>Even before you get a chance to read it, you know it’s your essay
>After all, you’re the only student in all of St. Faust’s who writes on graph paper
“W-w-where did you get this?”
>”I stole it off Ms. Harshwhinny’s desk.”
“But… but… my grade…”
>”Grades aren’t important. This essay is worth more than an A in Harshwhinny’s joke of a class. This is spectacular, Twilight Sparkle. ”
>Sugarcoat clears her throat, and reads aloud
>”It’s amazing how complex the cosmos is. Everything’s so huge, and yet it’s all so connected. Every single star, planet, and comet moves in tandem with everything in a huge system. It’s almost like a family.”
>Sugarcoat sighs, brushing one of her pigtails off her shoulder
>>
>>28697540
>”Except, for one star, it isn’t. BX445 isn’t attached to a star system, or to a galaxy, or anything. It’s an astronomical oddity; how did a star form without a neighboring system? It seems like it should be impossible, for an entire star to form all alone in the depths of space. But I think it’s amazing. I wonder sometimes if that star gets lonely, out there in the dark. Does it wish it were a part of a galaxy? Does it wish it had a system of planets, or even a local gas cloud and some small developing rock formations? I hope that, if that’s what it wants, than it’ll eventually fall into the gravitational pull of another star. I hope it finds a home.”
>Sugarcoat’s face registers no emotion, but the space between her words slowly grows
>”This next part was for the ‘what I’d like to study,’ section.”
“Yeah. Right.”
>You remember what you wrote, but you almost *don’t* want Sugarcoat to read it
>Nevertheless, she clears her throat and continues
>”I’d like to study the possibility of building habitable long-term space stations. And then, if it were possible, I’d like to build one in orbit around BX445. I’d want it to have enough space for me to live with Spike, my dog, and my mom. And maybe a few friends, too. I think that, if BX445 had people living around it, it wouldn’t feel so lonely. And it’d be so pretty, to live so close to a star. I know I wouldn’t be able to keep it company for very long, since stars live for millions of years, but I think it would be nice for BX445 to have something living around it, even if it were just for a little while.”
>Sugarcoat sets your essay down
>”This is a very childish sentiment.”
“Y-yeah, I know.”
>”But I like it. I know what it’s like to be this star. And I’d like to have you in my ‘“orbit.” ”
>She actually makes air quotes around the word with her fingers
>>
>>28697542
“Really? Like… as a friend?”
>”Yes. That was the implication.”
“Oh, yeah! Definitely! I m-mean, as long as that’s okay…”
>”It certainly is. At least, it is with me. Certain girls I associate with might find it uncouth. Of course, I have to keep up appearances. You can keep up appearances as well, can’t you, Twilight Sparkle?”
>Sugarcoat raises an eyebrow
“Definitely! I mean, I don’t really know what I n-need to do, but… y-you’re my friend now, right? You can tell me!”
>A tiny, wry smile touches Sugarcoat’s lips
>”I certainly can.”
>She squeezes your hand
>”And I’ll have a surprise for you tomorrow.”
“A surprise?”
>”That’s exactly what I just said.”
“I know… that sounds awesome! I can bring you something too, if you want!”
>”There’s no need to do that.”

>You do it anyway
>It’s not much, but you still decide that, if your new friend is going to get you something, you should definitely return the favor
>So, while you’re out, you buy Sugarcoat something you think she’ll love
>She likes space, right?
>You buy her the newest issue of Stellar Stargazer, one of your favorite comic series
>Sure, it’s a little childish, but it’s gorgeous to read
>And, well, it’s really important to you
>You really hope the two of you can read it together at some point!
>When you arrive at school, you’re surprised to find Sugarcoat waiting by out front, leaning against the St. Faust statue
>In her arms, she’s carrying a bulky paper-wrapped packaged
>If that’s her surprise, then you can’t help but feel a little inadequate
>>
>>28697548
>It’s so much bigger than the comic book you got for her…
>Sugarcoat looks over as you approach, nodding in your direction
>”Good morning, Twilight Sparkle. It’s good to see you.”
“Yeah! You too, Sugar!”
>She holds out the package
>”Here’s what I promised. Please tell me what you think of it!”
“Sure! Here, um…”
>You drop your backpack to the ground, fishing through it
>After digging past multiple notebooks, you find your Stelar Stargazer issue, and hand it to her
“I got you this!”
>Sugarcoat eyes it, looking mildly bemused
>”I see. Thank you.”
>She tucks it into her backpack without admiring it much
>She’s… she’s probably just saving it for later!
>Sugarcoat levels her eyes with you
>”Well? Are you going to open it?”
“Oh, y-yeah!”
>You tear through the paper like a child on Christmas
“Oh! It’s…”
>Sugarcoat got you a full-size trench coat, perfectly fitted to your size
>It’s midnight blue, and emblazoned with little stars made of painted metal studs
“It’s… it’s so…”
>On the back, in stylized purple cursive, are the words “Star * Girl”
“It’s so cool!”
>You immediately pull off your hoodie, revealing the faded Star Wars tee-shirt you wore underneath, and pull the coat on
>It falls down to your ankles, billowing out behind you as you were a character in The Matrix, or a cyborg assassin
>The sleeves are perfectly fitted to your arm, and you think they make you look pretty sleek and strong
>Sugarcoat’s expression is unreadable
>>
>>28697559
“Thank you so much, Sugarcoat!”
>You throw your arms around her skinny shoulders, hugging her
>She doesn’t return the embrace, nor does she reject it
>It’s almost like hugging a statue

>Sugarcoat departs from you to head to her first period class
>She hasn’t said anything about the comic, but you’re sure she’ll read it soon
>Maybe during her free period, or something
>Either way, you can’t wait to talk to her about it!
>It’ll be so great to finally have a friend who likes the same things as you!
>You practically skip on your way to your next class, though you tone down the impulse, since it wouldn’t go well with your badass new coat
>As you prowl down the hallways, you can’t help but feel like a total badass
>At least, until the snickering starts
>The first time it happens, you’re passing the blue-haired captain of the select soccer team
>You assume she’s just laughing at something else
>After all, Sugar got this for you!
>And she’d never—
>”So, how long until you shoot the school up?”
“Huh?”
>You turn to the white-haired girl speaking
>She smirks, turning away from you
>”Nothing. If I give you what’s left of my breakfast, will you let me live?”
>She holds up a half-eaten donut
“I don’t…”
>The girl just cackles, walking away
>You run to your locker, feeling significantly less powerful than you did a few seconds ago
>>
>>28697509
>>28697275
>>28696645
ask and ye shall recieve

yay
>>
>>28697565
>As you run, little trails of laughter follow you
>Your face is burning, so you shrink against the lockers, hoping people will stop paying attention to you
>”…looks like Columbine 2.0…”
>”…does she think she’s in a movie…”
>”…like a flasher or something…”
>”…pedophile jacket…”
>As more girls pass, you catch more and more fragments of their conversation
>You’re tempted to pull the coat off, but you can’t
>Sugarcoat gave this to you!
>You’re not going to throw away a present from your friend
>Grabbing your books from your locker, you turn on your heels and sprint into the bathroom, where you hide for fifteen minutes until your next class

>The laughter doesn’t stop
>During your algebra class, the artsy girl in front of you passes you a note, containing a surprisingly-detailed drawing of you with cheesy sunglasses, an Uzi, and a mountain of dead students
>You crumble the note, and rest your head on your desk for the rest of the class
>When school finally ends, the coat is soaked in sweat, and your body is shaky and dead
>You sprint down the halls, looking for Sugarcoat’s locker
>When you finally find her, she’s surrounded by the soccer captain from earlier, along with a gaggle of girls you don’t recognize
>She turns to you, and force once, there’s a genuine emotion registering on her face
>Disappointment
>One of her friends, a girl with cropped, sepia-toned hair, whispers something in Sugarcoat’s ear
>She doesn’t smile, though the other girl laughs
>Instead, she just steps toward you, lowering her voice to the point only you can hear
>”You actually wore it.”
“I d-did! You got it for me! I thought people would like it…”
>”Of course they wouldn’t. It looks ridiculous.”
“But… but…”
>”If you’re going to ask why, don’t bother. I’ll tell you.”
>>
>>28697514
>“Get out.”
“Go.”
>”Darling? Is everything okay—“
“I said g-go, okay!?”
>You whirl on Rarity, and she flinches away
>”I… but… I just meant… I just wanted to make you…”
“Yeah. Sure you did.”

fug. She was just trying to be nice in her autistic dresshorse way.
>>
>>28697576
>Sugarcoat pulls out your essay from the pocket of her vest, unfolding it
>”This reads like childish fantasy. I hoped there was more to you than that, Twilight Sparkle.”
>Maybe it’s just you desperately hoping for a reason for all of this, but you imagine you can hear genuine sorrow in her voice
>”But clearly there’s not. You’re naive. You’re childish. And you’re lonely for a reason.”
>And with that, Sugarcoat tears the essay in half, dropping the pieces at your feet
>”I’d highly recommend not dressing like this in public. And I’d recommend giving up on this dream. Clearly you’re not capable of understanding the greater implications. To you, it’s all just make believe and pretend, isn’t it?”
>Sugarcoat turns hear back to you, and you barely catch her last words
>”Some stars aren’t meant to have their own systems.”
>When she walks away, she doesn’t rejoin her friends
>She just keeps walking away from you, down to the end of the hallway, and then you’re not sure where she ends up after that

>You don’t know what sort of “test” Rarity had planned for you, or what sort of embarrassment she’d have given you
>But you’re not going to allow anything like that to happen to you again
>You sit alone in your lab for a long, long time, long past when the oven finally dings, signaling that your crystal synthesis is complete
>When you do finally force yourself to walk home, you do so with your hood up over your face, and your eyes on the ground
>Somewhere above you, swirling through the heavens, BX445 shines a meager fraction of its light down on you
>But you don’t look up, nor do you search for it
>Even if you wanted to, you probably couldn’t find it
>And if you could, if probably wouldn’t want your company anyway
>Sugarcoat was right
>Some things are just meant to be alone

More coming soon.
>>
>>28697615
>depressing turn of events
why
>>
Night nst
>>
>>28697255
Thanks for (((correcting))) the record!
>>
File: 1474047112063.jpg (170KB, 556x1437px) Image search: [Google]
1474047112063.jpg
170KB, 556x1437px
>>
File: 1457962933785.png (304KB, 857x1091px) Image search: [Google]
1457962933785.png
304KB, 857x1091px
>>
>>28699058
I want to be the cute girl
>>
>>28699300
>not being the cute girl
I feel bad for you
>>
>>28699810
eqgwf please
>>
File: 1472076319746.jpg (212KB, 800x689px) Image search: [Google]
1472076319746.jpg
212KB, 800x689px
>>
File: 1473469612861.png (886KB, 2500x6557px) Image search: [Google]
1473469612861.png
886KB, 2500x6557px
>>28697615
I hate this and love this at the same time
Makes me want to punch Sugarcoat, and give Scilight a hug telling her everything will be okay.

Please, continue when you can, writefriend.
>>
>>28700160
It actually makes me love Sugarcoat more and wish she was in more stories again. I miss seeing her in greens all the time.
>>
>>
File: 1471075536229.png (730KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1471075536229.png
730KB, 1000x1000px
Goodnight, nst
>>
>>28700559
Its 3 pm where I am at
But oh well
Goodnight nonnie
>>
>>28700559
Nigga it's 6pm
>>
Today I was being a sperg with my friend about some equations in calculus and getting super excited
So this is what being Twilight feels like
>>
File: 1467186502745.jpg (136KB, 582x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1467186502745.jpg
136KB, 582x1200px
>>
File: 1471196113655.jpg (447KB, 1153x884px) Image search: [Google]
1471196113655.jpg
447KB, 1153x884px
>>
>>28702180
B-but I thought you told me that I was your friend.
>>
>>28702180
glim glam looks like THAT? muh dick
>>
>>
>>28700430
Pictures like that are really cool and creepy I love the idea of twilight fearing that she is a monster

well not the idea in a literal sense but as a plot element in a story
>>
File: 1471151719603.png (345KB, 1609x1875px) Image search: [Google]
1471151719603.png
345KB, 1609x1875px
Page 10 bump
>>
What DnD class would twilight play?
>>
>>28705141
What is she doing there
>>
>>
File: 1441775108680.png (358KB, 923x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1441775108680.png
358KB, 923x1060px
>>28697615
Nigger, where Traplite?
>>
>>28705646
This desu
>>
File: 1445946100863.jpg (431KB, 586x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1445946100863.jpg
431KB, 586x1000px
>>
>>28705646
I'll try to have an update for it out on Saturday or Sunday.

In the mean time, though, RariTwi coming later this afternoon!
>>
>>28706398
Good, RariTwi calms the rage that TrapLite creates in my heart.
>>
>>28706398
Raritwi a cute
>>
>>
Sorry if this has been answered before, but can anybody post a link to that "autistic/aspergers Twilight has a crush on Anon" story?
>>
>>28708142
check the pastebin and look for sperglight
hope that helped
>>
>>28708171
Thanks, friend.
>>
>>28708202
no problem
>>
>>28708171
>>28708202
>>28708357
Jesus. I just reached the end of part 1. Are there any good SciTwi stories that are happy, and where Twilight&Anon don't get kicked around. All I wanted was some "cute aspie girl has a crush on Anon" feels, but I didn't get them.
>>
>>28706398
When I say "afternoon," I mean "sometime around three or four in the morning," apparently.

B-but it'll be out soon!
>>
>>28708531
https://youtu.be/O4GyijcVBGw
im sorry anon, but I recommend traplight for a good story
>>
>>28708673
I'm leafing through the stories in the pastebin and they all seem so bleak. Is this... just what happens in SciTwi stories? Sorry if I'm acting like a little bitch right now. I just had different expectations when I started reading.
>>
>>28708758
A small number have bittersweet or actually happy endings.

At least Traplight and StalkerLight do. So for some works, Jeff isn't ripping our hearts out by the end of it.
>>
>>28708758
http://pastebin.com/3bzp8XgW
>>
>>28708758

Welcome to /nst/

We have dykeshit and the realization that life is a cruel joke told by a mad god.
>>
>>28708994
this is exactly what you are in for anon
>>
>>28708531
Yes, friend, what you want is "Romance for Once"
Give it a good read:
Part 1: http://pastebin.com/HMcqbiGt
Part 2: http://pastebin.com/giXeXJWg
>>
>>28709231
Monster
>>
>>28708808
You're a good man.
>>
>>28709231
Joke's on you, Anon, I read the endings first.
>>
>>28709473
It's all about the journey, anon.
>>
>>28709491
It isn't when the ending is gut-wrenching. All I'm left with is a couple hours wasted and bad feels. I want to be happy, Anon, and shitty mlp greentext is supposed to be my escape.
>>
>>28709594
thats the point :^
>>
>>28709594
>Wanting to be happy.
There is no such thing. Happiness is a buzzword.
>>
>>28709594
>crawling in my etc

>>28709943
>see pic
>>
>>28710095
>why can't I hold all these books?
>>
File: 59581762_p0.jpg (1MB, 1424x3010px) Image search: [Google]
59581762_p0.jpg
1MB, 1424x3010px
>>
>>28701695
>using rope instead of tree straps
well at least they aren't ground plebs
>>
>>28710167
>Twilight buys shirts with big pockets in the front for her tits to sit in
>>
>>28710176
I will hunt you down and kill you.
>>
>>28710211
But why?
>>
Good afternoon everyone.

>>28697615

>Your house is quiet by the time you get home; your mom probably went to sleep hours ago
>When you first got the lab, and first started pulling late nights at school, she’d stay up waiting for you after every one
>You’d catch her in the living room, curled around a bug and a mug of tea, with bags under her eyes
>”Hey, sweetie!,” she'd say, the tired corners of her mouth turning up in a smile
>”How was school?”
“Eh.”
>You’d answer about the same way every day, usually just brushing past her
>And then came the inevitable question:
>”Who were you with? Any friends?”
>At first, the question would perk you up a bit
>The idea that she even thought you might have been with friends gave you hope; at least somewhat thought highly enough of you to think you deserved friends
>But gradually, it just started to sting
>Because you gave the same answer every day
“No. Just me.”
>Eventually, you started staying out later and later, until you were coming home at two or three in the morning
>You’d still find your mom, of course, but she’d be slumped over asleep, snoring peacefully and wrapped in a quilt
>Of course, there’d be some dinner for you in the fridge, or maybe a note telling you to have a good day tomorrow, but that was the extent of your interaction with her
>Still is

>You tiptoe over to your room, and drop your backpack onto the floor outside it with an all-too-loud *thump*
>A pile of blankets on the couch begins to stir
>”Twi? Honey? Izzat you?”
>Her voice is bleary with fatigue, and a long, hollow yawn stirs the air behind you
“Yeah.”
>”How was school? Big project?”
“Uh huh.”
>>
>>28711144
>”Cool. How’s that going? Are your professors already seeing stars?”
“I dunno. Just started.”
>You wish she’d just go to bed
>You just want this day to be over…
>”Well, they will. Are your classmates impressed?”
“Eh.”
>”Oh, I bet they are. Have you met anyone nice? Any friends?”
>You sigh
>Your right hand itches again, and you reflexively hide it in your pocket, despite the fact that your mom probably wouldn’t have noticed the bandaid anyway
“No. No one yet.”
>”Oh…”
>She does a surprisingly good job hiding the disappointment in her voice
>”Well, you will! Show them one of your projects! Oh, or your drawings! I bet they’ll—“
“Sorry, mom. I’m tired.”
>Velvet’s words dwindle into silence
>”Right, right. Good night, dear!”
“Night.”
>You step into your room, shut the door, and fall into bed

>You get to school late the next morning
>Well, not late, but less early than normal, which is pretty much “late” for you
>The main halls are already filled with students, and so you try to keep to the less-used paths, in order to avoid having to confront anyone
>Lurching along like a zombie, you make your way into the basement, creeping along to the costume room
>However, despite it not even being eight the morning yet, the lights in the room are on
>Immediately, a nervous sweat begins to break out along your neck
>Why, of all days, does someone having to be using that room *now?*
>You keep close to the wall, and creep close enough to be able to listen inside
>>
>>28711153
>A squeaky, excitable voice reaches your ears
>”Sequins and Sashes, Rarity! What are you doing here so early?”
>”Gah! Sassy!”
>At the sound of Rarity’s voice, something in your chest closes up
>It hurts
>You hear the sound of nervous shuffling on the other side
>”I was just, um… waiting for someone!”
>”Of course you were, dearie. I’d assume it’s one of my esteemed theater colleagues, then?”
>”Y-yes! Of course! You know how the theater is, they always — you always, I mean — need costumes, and I make dresses, so…”
>”Of course, of course. You wouldn’t be down here to meet that little solitary scientist that’s always hiding away in our broom closet, would you?”
>”Me? I, well… I… yes. In short.”
>You creep closer, despite the growing weight in your chest
>”Bust my Buttons, Rarity! Her? What on earth for?”
>You slump to the floor
>She’s embarrassed to have even been seen around you, you knew it
>And now here comes the part where she’ll deny ever befriending you, and reveal whatever horrible trick she planned to play
>You wish you could cry, or run away, or simply sink into the floor right here
>”No particular reason! I simply… I’m worried I might have hurt her feelings last night. And I wanted to apologize, and make sure she’s okay.”
>”Rarity, Rarity, Rarity. This is so very unlike you! What about this little hermit’s gotten your dainties in such a twist? I’m sure you can’t be blamed for offending her. I mean, if I can speak freely, darling, she’s more than a little strange. Don’t you think she might be a bit of a lost cause?”
>”No!”
>The single syllable carries out into the hallway, echoing across the walls and seeming to reverberate against your heart
>>
>>28711160
>”No, darling. I don’t. She’s been a very nice girl to know! She’s fiendishly intelligent, wonderfully creative, and all-around pleasant. And that’s about as far from ‘lost cause’ as I can imagine.”
>You can practically hear the smug grin spread across Sassy’s face
>”Oh ho! Rarity, Rarity! Dancing daisies, if I didn’t know better, I’d say I was looking at the beginnings of a crush!”
>Rarity sputters
>”T-that’s not what this is at all! You know perfectly well that I—“
>”Have rejected seven boys in the four months since you’ve been here?”
>”I’m s-simply waiting for the right one.”
>”Assuredly, dearie, most assuredly. And that ‘right one’ wouldn’t happen to have glasses and live in a broom closet would she?”
>”I… I do not have a crush on her!”
>Rarity stamps her foot
>”She’s a nice girl who I’d like to get to know better! We’re friends! Just friends! I think…”
>”Oh? You only think?”
>The smugness is so thick you can practically feel it radiating from the dressing room
>”I mean I don’t know if we’re friends or not! Not that I don’t know if we’re… we’re nothing more than that!”
>Sassy can’t hold herself back anymore, and her laughter rings like galloping horses
>”Raving rick-rack, Rarity. You’re an absolute riot, you know that?”
>”And you’re absolutely unbearable sometimes.”
>You hear Sassy pat Rarity’s shoulder, and then the clack of her heels as she heads for the door
>”Guilty as charged! And that’s why you love me, isn’t it, dearest?”
>”Love is a strong word…”
>You shrink into the shadows, hoping Sassy won’t notice you when she exits
>Just before she reaches the doorway, though, she stops
>”Oh, wait a scotch-skipping second! Your notebook!”
>>
>>28711160
>rarity defends twilight's honor
yes, muh heartboners
>>
>>28711170
>”W-what about my notebook?”
>”That was her, wasn’t it?”
>”It was not! Just a coincidence!”
>”Ha! Rarity, you darling little novella, I can read you like a book. Has she seen the notebook?”
>”Of course not! You’re the only person I’ve ever shown it to, and you’re lucky!”
>”Most definitely! And you’re keeping it a secret from her for completely innocuous reasons, of course.”
>”I keep it a secret from everyone! It stays nice and safe, right here in my—“
>You hear Rarity unzip her backpack, followed by the sound of frantic digging through paper
>”W-where is it?”
>Sassy laughs again, harder this time
>”Secrets and Seraphim, Rarity! Looks like plenty more people will be seeing it soon!”
>”I can’t believe this! Where could I have left it? Is it in my locker? Back on the bus? Oh dear, oh dear…”
>You hear the frantic clacking of heals as Rarity paces in circles
>”Sassy! Darling, you have to help me look for it!”
>”Say no more, my damsel in a dress in duress!”
>Sassy grabs Rarity by the arm and the two sprint out of the room
>Fortunately, hurried as they are, they don’t even notice you
>You stay hidden for just a minute more, then creep into the costume room
>It seems brighter than before, somehow
>You walk into your lab in a trance, trying to process what you just heard
>Rarity actually likes you?
>She even defended you…
>But, no, there has to be a trick to this somehow, right?
>She just hasn’t let Sassy on it
>Right?
>The more you try to convince yourself, the less sense it makes
>>
>>28711181
>But she couldn’t actually *like* you, that’d be…
>Well…
>You shake your head, sitting down at your desk
>The sample is finally finished cooking, and you fish it out of the oven
>It’s an ugly green color, sparkling like a chunk of muddy emerald in the dim light
>Sighing in disappointment, you chuck it over your shoulder
>Actually, wait, you’ll probably need that!
>It could be a part of your display!
>Turning around in your seat, you begin to search the room for where it could have landed
>And that’s when you spy the unfamiliar sparkly notebook lying on the rear table, amidst a pile of junk
>Well, you suppose you shouldn’t call it unfamiliar; you definitely recognize it, even though it’s not yours
>It’s Rarity’s; she must have left it here yesterday when you kicked her out
>You pick it up in slightly-shaking hands
>What secret was she talking about earlier?
>You flip open to a random page, finding it blank, and then thumb backwards until you get to something
>And when you do, you nearly drop the book
>Taking up the entire page, there’s a drawing of you
>And just a sketch either; a full-scale, fully shaded, gorgeous drawing of you
>Bun, glasses, scrawny arms, that one lock of hair that won’t stay tied back…
>The only difference is that, instead of your usual hoodie and tee-shirt, you’re dressed in a gorgeous, flowing ballroom gown
>It looks vaguely Victorian in style, but there’s a modern flare to the low-cut chest and slender, draping sleeves
>It’s hard to believe someone as gross as you could ever wear something so beautiful, but Rarity made it work
>You fall back into your chair, flipping through the rest of the notebook
>>
>>28711189
>There’s some sketches of other girls — none of which you recognize, they could very well be characters Rarity herself invented — but every drawing in the most recent twenty or so pages is of you
>And they’re all equally gorgeous
>You flip to the Victorian Gown drawing, examining it more closely
>Rarity’s planned the entire outfit down to the embroidery
>Everything about it is so gorgeous that you almost wish you could cut the drawing out of the book and hang it up on your wall
>And when you peer more closely, you notice your favorite detail of all
>All along the dresses fabric, she’s sketched sparkling little embroidery patterns
>You can easily imagine them catching the light any time you moved a certain way, and reflecting it back in a beautiful, twinkling pattern
>If you wore this, it’d look like you were surrounded by thousands of stars

And that's the end of today's update. Thanks for reading!
>>
File: don't give a fuck.jpg (153KB, 1050x980px) Image search: [Google]
don't give a fuck.jpg
153KB, 1050x980px
>>28711195
>Rarity is crushing this hard on Twilight
>actually stands up for her honor
>is being super cute about it
>can't stop drawing Twilight because she finds her beautiful

Let me guess, Sassy is going to ruin it all and we're going to have a feels rollercoaster for the next several updates.

I'm getting fatal flaw flashbacks already
>>
>>28711214
There'll be drama, but it'll mostly be "silly romcom misunderstandings" and not "suicidal self-hatred." But yeah, be prepared for Sassy to make things pretty consistently awkward.
>>
>>28711195
>>28711189
I don't know if this is heartwarming and sweet or kinda creepy.
>>
>>28711395
Its sweet
>>
File: 1470708453619.jpg (232KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470708453619.jpg
232KB, 1280x720px
>>28710442
he's probably still sleeps on the ground
>>
>>28712009
It all makese sense now
>>
SciTwi has nice tits.
>>
>>28714565
Why you gotta be lewd
>>
"Twilight is mine anon, but I'll be nice and let you watch"
>>
>you will never sperg with her about math
>>
>>28715920
I'm ready for the bottomless leg wrestling.
>>
>>
>>28715920
Get out of my house, you dirty alien horse, and leave my daughter alone or I will make you eat lead.
I have no beef with her being a dyke, but I have a problem with aliens.
>>
>>28716324
bottomless leg wrestling?
"I just wanted to beat her in smash brothers"

>>28716550
"but I'm not a alien"
>>
>>28716567
Sure, now, I will give you a five minute head start for you to get to your home while I go look for Sally.
>>
File: 1279068.jpg (154KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1279068.jpg
154KB, 1500x1500px
Gratz, you fags got a mini
>>
>>28716929
https://youtu.be/eij079q7hDY
>>
>>28716929
>proper stands

fucking finally, those things are heavy on the top
>>
File: 1472429472663.png (356KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1472429472663.png
356KB, 600x800px
>>
>>28717379
>Be chink EqG artist
>Finish drawing.
>Add the text.
>Now, let's use Google Translate for the English version of this game.
>>
>>28717433
>Game
*picture.
My /v/ is slipping.
>>
>>28717491
I think we need /v/light
she hates video games
>>
File: 1470263369534.jpg (3MB, 2585x3374px) Image search: [Google]
1470263369534.jpg
3MB, 2585x3374px
>>
File: opas.jpg (30KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
opas.jpg
30KB, 400x225px
Been a while, but it's Rider time again lads. This is probably how the updates are gonna go for a bit.

>You are a shadowy figure silhouetted against the full moon.
>Perched atop one of the skyscrapers dominating Canterlot's financial district, now devoid of the armor that hid you before.
>You thumb through the cards in your little case, those sheets of laminate containing all the power one would need to rule the world.
>One has been given out already, three gone of their own volition, off to find whoever was destined to hold them in this world.
>Well. "World" is a bit of a stretch. "Accident" or "byproduct" would be a better word.
>Still, things were about to kick off and somebody had to make sure that it happened correctly. You somehow drew the short straw.
>Some dude in a coat and a hat gave you your belt and cards a month ago as you were being attacked by a monster.
>He gave you an explanation and left, muttering something about something being your fault after you'd killed the thing.
>Whatever that means.
>Oh, well. If somebody's gotta do this, it may as well be you. Better this than working a dead-end job in the inner city.
>Besides, it grew on you after a while. The thrill of donning your suit, the power that fills your entire body, the combat expertise that simply appeared in your brain when you fought.
>Time for the grace period to end, though. The cards that found their own ways out were active, and now another one was as well.
>Time to let the cards fall where they may, literally and figuratively.
>Holding the stack of cards in your hand, you stand on the precipice of the skyscraper.
>Wind pulls at your hoodie and ponytail, threatening to shove you off the edge.
>Holding the cards out over the edge, you take a deep breath, close your eyes, and let go.
>You don't see it happen, but the pieces of plastic soar from your hand as if they'd been struggling to get free.
>>
>>28718459

>They circle around you a moment, the ones unique to yourself returning to you.
>The rest take flight, slicing through the night as they speed off in all directions, searching for their respective hosts.
>You let out the breath that you hadn't realized you'd been holding and turn away from the ledge, opening your eyes.
>The coming days are going to be one hell of a ride.

>Hours later, you are Applejack, en route to school for the day.
>Your well-loved red pickup truck trundles through the Canterlot suburbs, tracing the route etched into your brain.
>An unexpected left takes you away from the quickest route, but towards your daily detour.
>Moments later, you park at the curb of a modest two-story house in one of Canterlot's middle-income neighborhoods.
>Before you can even get the text message off, Rarity is already on her way out of the door, clad in her usual assortment of white and purple fabric.
>Opening your passenger door, she hoists herself up into the cab and shuts the door behind her.
>As always, she looks pristine. But you've been driving Rarity to and from school for two years now, and your eye is trained.
>You immediately spot the almost imperceptible irregularities in her alabaster skin just below her eyes. Concealer to hide the dark circles of exhaustion. You've seen that trick before.
"You didn't sleep either, ah take it?"
>She sighs and looks at you with tired eyes.
>"No. How could I? How could anybody? Adagio Dazzle is back and we have no idea what her plan is or what she can do."
>You sigh and cast your eyes down towards your lap. You take a moment to get your words together before you speak.
"I hate this. I hate feeling powerless again, after the things we've done and seen. And the fact that Sunset doesn't know what it is scares me."
>>
>>28718468
>You whiteknuckle the gearshift, trying to vent your anger. It burns your heart.
>Powerlessness, again. You were powerless when you were six and you watched your father run into a burning barn for your mother, and you were powerless when it came crashing down.
>You were helpless when you were eleven and Granny Smith had her final heart attack while your brother was out of town.
>The magic and your friends drove that fear and powerlessness away, but now it was coming back.
>You should have faith in your friends, you know that. But it won't come to you.
>In its place is anger, frustration, and guilt boiling up and searing your insides. Rising, burning, all-consuming -

> - a cool hand on yours.
>Your tightly closed eyes creak open and you observe a splotch of white on your hand through the hot tears welling up.
>You move to speak but it dies in your throat, coming out as a raspy "Rares."
>You don't move your head, but you can feel her eyes on you as she speaks.
>"Just let it out, Applejack. I'm here."
>You get ready to scream yourself hoarse, but just as you get there it dies in a single sob.
"I can't do it, Rares. I can't lose anybody else. I wasn't strong enough before and I sill ain't."
>"We all have each other now. Together we'll win." She speaks hushedly, as though she doesn't quite believe herself.
>You whip your head up to look her in the eye, not moving your hands. Stinging tears cloud your vision as they threaten to fall.
"But what if we're not!? What if they catch us alone, like they almost did to Twilight? We're strong together but we ain't nothin' separate. I certainly ain't."
>Rarity's misty blue eyes capture yours, eyebrows arched in shocked sadness at your words.
>"Applejack, don't say that. You're the strongest person I know -"
"Why, 'cause my parents and granny are dead and I'm okay? That's not strength, Rares. That's just stubbornness. It's mah fault they're gone, I came to terms with that a long time ago."
>>
>>28718479
>Rarity takes a deep breath and sets her brow in determination.
>"If being alone is what scares you, then I'll make sure you're never alone again. No matter the circumstances. I won't abandon you."
>You look at her incredulously.
"You can't know that. You don't know that you'll be there all the time."
>You sit frozen, eyes wide as she reaches a delicate hand up to your face.
>Her hands are cared for, but still subtly calloused from hours upon hours of sewing.
>"Yes, I do. I know that I'll be there because I can't stand to see you cry."
>Your mouth opens slightly as she wipes away your tears with her thumb.
>Your free hand seems to automatically rise to touch hers, delicately, as if you might break her.

>You sniffle and break into a dumb smile, lunging across the center console to embrace the alabaster girl.
>It's an awkward reach, but neither of you care. Right now you're content to just hold each other and laugh.
>The tears flow freely now, but they are tears of joy.
>Neither of you see the little card with the stylized "W" on it flutter through the air and nestle itself under the wiper blade, having found its chosen.
>>
>>28718485
>You are Fluttershy in study hall that day.
>You didn't get much sleep last night, but hey, that's what coffee's for.
>Nothing out of the ordinary around school today. Rarity and AJ were acting a bit clingy with each other, but you suspect that's just due to Rarity's anxiety issues.
>Poor girl scares herself into a wreck, even when there's nothing to be really afraid of.
>Not that you were one to talk, really. Although, perhaps that did make you the authority on the matter.
>You'd been dealing with your nerves from a young age, but from what you can tell, Rarity's situation is a more recent development.
>You're sort of the group's de facto psychologist, given the amount of time you've spent with real ones.
>If the vet career never takes off, you suppose you wouldn't mind being a therapist.
>But anyway, nothing new under the sun.
>Shining Armor had made the principals aware of the incident, but didn't go into detail, simply leaving it at "a magical situation" and assuring them that it was all in hand.
>Let's hope.
>You'd seen the Dazzlings around school, but they were up to their usual act, post-Battle of the Bands.
>Sticking close to each other, being almost as shy as you, and declining to interact with anyone voluntarily.
>>
>>28718497
>But now you knew that Adagio, at the very least, was up to something. So far it wasn't on the scale of her previous endeavor, but none of you knew for sure.
>Twilight had been speculating at lunch that they might be trying to use her research to get their magic back.
>Sunset thought that they were trying to get back to Equestria.
>Rainbow didn't really care what they were up to, as long as they got stopped.
>You didn't know what to think yet.
>...
>Fluttersigh.
>You and Pinkie and Rainbow are supposed to tail Adagio after school today. Shining Armor is going to meet you by the football field in case things go bad.
>As far as everybody knows, he's the only one that can fight her right now.
>Ideally you won't have to fight, but everybody knows that's pretty unlikely.
>...
>It's later that day, and you're on your way to the football field with Rainbow.
>Pinkie wasn't feeling well and left school early.
>She'd assured you all that it had come from eating too much cake the previous night out of Dazzling-related stress, so you didn't think much of it.
>You'll pay her a visit after the tailing.
>"You sure you're up for this, Flutters?"
>Rainbow Dash's voice beside you brings your mind forward to the present.
"Oh! Um, yes. If anything goes wrong, we have Shining Armor with us, after all. I'll be okay."
>You smile genuinely at your childhood friend, whose features soften in response and reciprocates your grin.
>"As long as you're sure."
>Rainbow turns her head forward and grabs your hand in her own.
>N-not in the interlaced fingers, girlfriend-style way! In the reassuring, friendly way.
>She did this all the time when you two were little, though not so much anymore.
>Oftentimes it was more for her benefit than yours.
>By the slight trembling in her as you squeeze back, this feels like it might be one of those times.
>>
>>28718512
>You find Shining Armor in plainclothes, leaning against the back of the bleachers in his jeans and Canterlot University letterman jacket.
>He looks up from his phone at you two, removing the sunglasses from his head.
>"Afternoon, girls. You ready for your first tailing mission?"
>Rainbow lets your hand go and pumps her fists in the air.
>"Yeah we are! We're gonna be like cops! This is so cool!"
>She's got stars in her eyes, you swear.
>Rainbow might make a good officer if she somehow doesn't end up going pro in any of the dozen sports she plays.
>You realize that Shining Armor and Rainbow are looking at you now, and you jump slightly.
"O-oh! Yes, I'm ready. I think."
>You shrink down a little bit out of reflex.
>Shining straightens himself up and sets his jaw a bit, looking off towards the school.
>"Gonna have to stow that spaceyness. Found our targets."
>You and Rainbow turn around to see, sure enough, the living orange fluffball herself exit the rear doors of the school flanked by Aria and Sonata.
>They're talking about something, though you can't make it out from here.
>Hidden behind the crisscrossing support beams of the bleachers, you watch them enter the forest behind the school on a decently-trodden path.
>You know that it's often used as a shortcut by those who live on the east end of town.
>Once they're out of sight, Rainbow moves to follow but is held up by Shining Armor's outstretched hands.
>There's a walkie-talkie in each of them.
>"Patrol-issue walkies. Quiet running, so as not to give you away. You'll need these in case we get split up. They're already on the right channels."
>You each nod and take a phone-shaped box before you follow him and, by extension, the Dazzlings.
>>
>>28718518

That'll be all for tonight lads. Stay tuned! Next time on Super Hero Taisen: Bite to the Finish! Kivat Appears!!
>>
http://pastebin.com/kaYsA7b0

Oh duh, forgot the updated pastebin link
>>
Goodnight nst
>>
>>28710442
You have posted that same thing for the last 20 threads.
Before I kill you I will make sure that you have pooped and pissed, I don't want you ruining a good pair of pants when you die.
>>
>>28720118
Bump
>>
Sunny is being very shy anons, she's trying to hide her tears.. say somethign nice to her!!
>>
>>28722025
Are you ok? Ill get you a box of tissues
>>
>>
File: 1093851.png (641KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1093851.png
641KB, 1024x768px
Oh no, sunny! Hope she's aight~

Howdy everyone! I'm gonna dump 90 Day Brawl tonight! Sorry it took me a while to get out the second episode, but here's the bin if you missed the first episode!

http://pastebin.com/EgBXe6G9

See you there!
>>
>>28723065
>>28722025
Haha, I'm silly.
>>
>>28723071
Hi silly i'm JoJo
>>
>>28716929
>that golden dildo
>>
>>28723422
>The golden dildo
ftfy
>>
File: bogtrap.png (448KB, 830x707px) Image search: [Google]
bogtrap.png
448KB, 830x707px
>>28722025
And heres the uncensored version..!
>>
>>28724124
wtf
>>
>>28724124
seriously why would you make something like that
>>
File: 1473913887556.png (468KB, 905x967px) Image search: [Google]
1473913887556.png
468KB, 905x967px
>>
>>28724124
Too bad those aren't SciTwi's hands
>>
>>28724124
moar
>>
So I'm reading Dimensional Summit.

Jeff, you're a nerd. Divine Dragon of Felgrand? Bet you were hoping nobody else played Yugi, huh?

I see you, you sly bastard.

ily <3
>>
File: Literally nst.jpg (298KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Literally nst.jpg
298KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 90 Day Brawl!!!!.png (802KB, 600x868px) Image search: [Google]
90 Day Brawl!!!!.png
802KB, 600x868px
This is 90 Day Brawl!!!

>Sniff
>Eggs?
>Augh, ffs, your face
>Sitting up pops your back
>Looking around...
>Living room? You fell asleep here?
>At the computer?
>What's this mix tape?
>Oh oops, you fell asleep at your computer
>What time... 6 in the morning!
>Eggs at 6, what the fug?
>Your feet cross over each other, and you stumble out of the chair
>But don't fall over
"Maaaaa?"
>Your dry throat cracks a bit
>"Kitchen, sweet pea!"
>Aight
>So you slowly wander on over to the kitchen
>And... Notice a few bags near the front door as you do
>Weird
>Mom's already setting down a plate of eggs and toast when you get in
"Ey ma."
>Ma grins and sits down
>"Breakfast!"
>You slowly take your usual seat, plopping into it. "Yeah... Why so early?"
>Yawning starts happening now, getting you then ma
>"I wanted my little Inny to get a good start on her summer!"
"Summer, right."
>Right, yer gonna... Do this summer thing
>You slowly blink and pick up a forkful of eggs
>"I think you can do it, Inny."
>You rub at your eyes and then you're looking at Ma
>She slides over a cup
>Uh
"Coffee?"
>"Yup!" Ma stands up and picks your empty plate and hers
>You stare at the cup
>It smells okay
>Sniff sniff
>Pretty good, actually
>How bad can it taste?
>Okay...
>Maybe a little more...
>You stare at the bottom of your coffee cup, fully awake and sniff
"Bretty gud."
>Ma pats your head and grabs the cup
>"I'm headin to work. The bags at the door are all for you! And an old friend of mine is gonna call you, so if you get a weird phone number, try answering, kay?"
>You nod and drink up the last few drops in your cup
"Kay."
>Ma reaches over and kisses your forehead and then hustles out the front door
>You watch the empty space where she was
>Time to go, too...
>>
File: 19840817_ad.jpg (18KB, 220x340px) Image search: [Google]
19840817_ad.jpg
18KB, 220x340px
>>28726000

>Okay so these bags Ma left for you
>Dafaq is this?
>It's a bunch of old clothes from the 80s
>Tights, leg warmers, high top sneakers, scrunchies!
>Scrunchies!
>This is kickass!
>You hold out a big shirt with a huge neck hole
"Heaven and Hell Live 1982... I love you ma."
>You grab up the bags and hug them all the way back to your room
>Dropping them on the bed, you start dumping them out
>Okay so what do we really have...
>A bunch of those old tights and unitards to go with them
>Like twenty pairs of leg warmers-
>VELCRO
>SNEAKERS?????
>WHAT EVEN!? MOM IS SO COOL!
>Huh?
>A base ball bat?
>You hold it up. It's wooden, and theres a dark blue star spray painted on the side near the top
>Weird...
>Oh, there's something written on the tape handle... Hm...
>Blueberry Pop <3
>Whoa
"Mom, why did you give me all this cool shit... I love you so much."

>Alright, so one quick shower, and you're staring at all this stuff
>You're pretty sure that... These shorts are for jogging, yeah
>Aaaaaaaaand, these shoes are good for running
>And... This... Is a sports bra? You think?
>Tee shirt to top everything off... And damn, this all fits nice
>Was Ma fat like you?
>The bat catches your eye, the big blue star sticking out against mom's bat and the white sheets
>That's not blue
>You pick up the bat, again, surprising yourself at how light it feels
>You pull a lock of still damp hair up and look at it with the star behind
>Your hair disappears
>This
>You grin
>This is an Indigo Star, and your Ma gave it to you
>One of these bags is a duffle bag
>Inside is a few base balls, a second pair of sneakers and an empty water bottle
>All new... Er, unused
>You put away Indigo Star and wipe your hands together
>You're gonna hit the batting cages real soon
>But first
>You snatch up your headphones and your walkman and your new mixtape...
>And uh, a few bucks
>>
File: GET THE FUCK UP.jpg (670KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
GET THE FUCK UP.jpg
670KB, 1920x1280px
>>28726000
It begins
>>
File: HkNYQGc.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
HkNYQGc.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>28726068
I see that you are also a fan of motivational posters
>>
File: Sup fam.jpg (84KB, 700x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Sup fam.jpg
84KB, 700x1400px
>>28726066
You're right!
>>28726068

>Oh right, your keys
>You reach inside and grab those, and lock up. Time to work out...
>Uh, so you just jog?
>You look down at your sneakers and then your hands
>Ball up your hands, and move, you guess?
>Right down the walkway from your house...
>So you just hustle down to the sidewalk
>Fug, you suck, you're already breathing heavy
>But, this is it, you're not gonna quit
>Left, right...
>Around South Canterlot or into Central Canterlot...
>Huff
>The uh, gym is near your house
>So you turn left and put one foot in front of the other, feeling your thick thighs rubbing against each other
>They're heating up, but that classic 80's design keeps your thighs from rubbing up
>You can't breathe, but you smile and keep moving, twice as fast as you usually do
>So a jog
>What you think is a casual pace
>But its fast for you!
>Its fast for you!
>Your lungs are burning up
>And your throat is drying

>You're dead
>You're so fugging dead, you're gonna die, you're gonna die
>Its only been ten blocks
>This bus stop is a godsend
>You can't breathe
>You keep trying, but fug, it's hard
>Augh, the third bus is coming
>Third in a row
>"You gotta learn how to pace yaself, blue."
>You cough a little and look at the girl sitting next to you
>Some big pink girl
>Peace sign
>You return it and cough some more
>She leans over and rubs at your back
>"My dad runs a gym. If ya ask nice enough, I think he'll give ya some advice to get fit!"
>You take another breath and look at her
>She's smiling extra wide, showing off her kinda fugged up teeth
>You smile back
"U-uh..." You cough again, and then something cold touches your lap
>A water bottle
>You rip it open
>"Wait!"
>It's already at your lips, but you stop
>"Nice 'n slow, blue." She chuckles.
>>
>>28726129

>You quietly sip at the icy water while you listen to your new friend (?)
>She's a big girl, with tons of lime green hair
>She's really fit too, but she seems proud of you for trying to lose weight
>It's p great
>"So what's yer circuit?"
>You furrow your brow
"My what?"
>She chuckles
>"Yer circuit! Your routine! Where do you start, where do you stop? Do you run back, or do you take a jog back?"
"Uh." You feel your cheeks heat up. Is a circuit important?
"I-I dunno, I just started."
>She blinks a few times. "Whoa, and how far'd you get on yer first run?"
>Run
>Jog
>S-same thing
"Uhm... T-ten blocks."
>She raises her brow at you. "Uh... Aight, das coo."
>You look away, your cheeks burning up
>F-fug
>You're not gonna cry
>"I mean, it's not far, but I think it's good that you're willin to try."
>You pause and look at her
>She grins again
>You grin. "Thanks. I'm trying my best, ya know?"
>"I getchu, I getchu... You should come to my dad's gym, really."
>You nod, grinning ear to ear
"I'd love to!" You frown. "Oh, but I don't ha-"
>"Don worry bout cash." She winks
>"Cute girl like you deserves everythin."
>Your face flushes and you slowly look away, feeling your breath hasten a little again
>She chuckles, tapping your shoulder with her big fist
>"Jus teasin!" She sets her hand down on the bench now
>You frown at her, and she chuckles some more
>"I mean, ya are cute, but I ain't tryina flirt with ya. Jus a compliment, ya know?" At this point, she's a little flush herself!
>You smirk
>"So uh... Yeah, go ahead and mention me, and bein my friend, and my dad should offer you to stick around for the summer."
>You nod
>Sounds easy
>And hella cool of this girl
>...uh
"What's your name?"
>You and she stare at each other for a few moments, until she snorts and quickly chuckles
>"Aw man, we been talking this long without any intros?"
"I'm Indigo Zap. Or Indy, if you like."
>She takes your hand in her big hand. "Well, Blue, they call me Lem. Lemon Zest."
>>
>>28726000
>You stare at the cup
>It smells okay
>Sniff sniff
>Pretty good, actually
>How bad can it taste?
The first time I drank coffee I thought it was the most disgusting shit, coffee is like beer in that way, it gets better the more you drink it.
>>
>>28726233
Same actually!

>>28726209

>With a grin, you shake your new friend's hand
>But as you shake, a bus rolls up, the fourth one so far
>She grins at you and stands, waving down at you
>"Seeya, Blue! Hope we can hang out some more!"
>You nod and wave back, grinning
"I do too! That sounds totally rad!"
>Lem hustles up into the bus, and it takes off
>Oh, that one's going far. Where's she headed?
>Hm... She didn't say what gym
>Dang
>You're gonna have to wait till you get home to look that up
>For now, time to continue this jog-
>Oof!
>Your legs. They're sore
>Oh man
>Oh ow, ow, ow
>You toss your empty bottle into the trash bin, one less thing to worry about
>Then you rub your legs a bit
>Fug
>Just gotta keep going, right? Or no?
>Uh
>W-walk for now, yeah
>With a deep breath, you start walking a little faster than normal
>Not even close to a jog, but hey
>It's gonna make you sweat
>Maybe you can visit that gym you know about
>Hey maybe it's the same one!
>Ha, maybe!
>Ow, your feet
>Your feet, your legs, a little bit of your arms, too
>So sore, man
>Maybe you'll walk around a bit, now that you've cooled down
>Just down the street
>Everyone outside gives you weird looks
>Weird, you don't feel like you're walking too weird, except for having all this jelly for your legs
>What's up?
>You look around, and everyone's still giving you weird looks
"W-what?"
>They all ignore you and go back to what they were doing
>Da fug?
>Whatever, walking
>Trying as hard as you can, you definitely can walk, just slower than normal
>Your feet hurt, but whatever, no pain no gain, right?
>If you remember right, that gym is like eight blocks away, so you're more than halfway there
>Er
>Well, not really, stupid
>Augh, why'd you lie to her, that was so stupid
>Okay, so you ran two blocks, and the gym is like eight blocks away
>You won't die from walking that far
>>
>>28726313

>Whew...
>You take a deep breath in front of the Gym
>Maybe you're already making improvement, but that brisk walk barely winded you!
>Now then!
>'Lemon Pie Gym - Training chumps into champs since 1886.'
>Hot diggity damn, dude
>This building is ancient, but it's still standing! Its like a small castle, where people go to get buff and beat ass!
>Awesome!
>You wander on in and take in the scene
>Oh yeah
>It's only like 8 in the morning, and theres already a dozen guys in this huge work out joint
>Awesome
>"Need somethin, lil missy?"
>You excitedly whip ar-
>HOLY SHIT
"Y-you're huge!" You're pointing without realizing it
>The huge pink bald guy is built like a tank, wide, tall, and with a lot of fat. But you can tell he can dish out the hurt real easy, look at those arms!
>He's quiet for a few seconds, then grunts
>"I'm Lemon Preserves. I own 'n run Lemon Pie Gym. You here to get fit lil missy? I'm always accepting kids for the summer."
>You nod, letting your excitement out. "Heck yeah! I wanna get in shape, sir!"
>He smirks. "That's what I like to hear."
>Big Lem motions toward the gym. "For a decent fee, you can use all this equipment, and ask me and my staff for help any time."
>Ah
>Hm...
"Right, I don't have cash..."
>He frowns. "...I see."
>You awkwardly shrug and look away. "Say uh, do you know Lemon Zest?"
>"Lil Lem? My daughter?"
>You flinch and look up at him, blinking
>He's pointing to a trophy case he was completely blocking
>In it, Lil Lem and Big Lem are in like ten pictures, and there's easily twenty trophies, most gold.
"Wow... I never would've guessed you were her dad."
>You look away from the trophies and smile. "She said if I asked super nice, you'd let me in for free!"
>You slide over to Big Lem, who's now glaring down at you. "So can I? Please, please?"
>After a bit more prodding, he groans. "Fine! Only for the summer!"
"Yass!"
>"First up, we draw out a nutritional plan! Follow me!"
>Oh boy
>>
>>28726390
>a nutritional plan!
Poor Indigo.
To get fit I am not doing that though, I just eat once a day and do my workout at night.
>>
>>28726390

>Oh boy, oh boy...
>You stare at the bit of paper Big Lem scribbled out for you
>Aw man, he was kinda rough, but he's a nice guy
>His handwriting is real neat too
>He's a good guy
>And he gave you really good advice about food, and running too!
>Running as fast as you can, which isn't that fast, isn't the best!
>Good thing you got that out of the way!
>You're supposed to find out what tires you and do a little less than that
>And keep working on that limit everyday!
>Exercise is cool, now that you have some kind of handle on it
>Anyway, you're heading back next week after jogging every day, like Big Lem said
>So you're just gonna stock up on (beg mom for) healthier food and do this schedule every day
>Up early, bed early, excercise, eat better
>Aaaaaaaaand...
>So you're in a convenience store
>You're trying to pick a water to buy
>This one has electrolytes
>But this one is Ph 8.88
>This one was voted best work out water
>But this one is half off right now
>This one has protein, which... "promotes good muscle growth"?
>But this one has a clown on it
>Dang it, which one's better
>Why is eating healthy so hard?
>You sigh, letting your shoulders sag
>Guess you're gonna have to buy both
>You trudge back to the regis...ter...
>The mustached guy at the register is quietly pulling money out and putting it down on the counter
>For a burglar, who's got a gun in his pocket and pointing it forward
>What the actual fuck, dude. It's 10 AM and he's robbing someone!
>What the fuck!
>What a piece of shit!
>You set the bottles down on the counter, nice and quiet and look around
>Canned peas
>Canned ham...
>Yeah... Canned whole chicken
>It fits nice in your palms
>Fuck this guy, dude, shitting up your town
>You glare over at the counter
>There's one of those mirrors, but the burglar won't notice you if you come up right behind him
>One
>Two
>One, two
>You swing up, let your left hand go, and whip the can on his head
>>
>>28726476

>Whew
>You take a deep breath and pick up the can and tie the guy's sleeves together behind his back
>Stupid kid
>Scrawny dude too, pretty boy face
>Eugh
>You go back and grab your waters and reach for your money
>"Thank you!"
>Wha?
>Looking up, you see the dude running the store crying and praying
>"You are a gift from God! Thank you for your help, thank you thank you thank you!"
"Uh..."
>You look around the store for the hidden cams, but there ain't none. "K-kay."
>You hold out your money. "I just did what anyone would do, dude."
>He grabs your hand in both of his
>"No no! No money! I'll give you the water, for free, you come by every day for a free drink for your good act!"
>Blink
>You grin. "Thanks, dude! You're awesome!"
>He grins back and hustles to stuff the money back in the register
>"You go on home!" He chuckles, and gives you a weird salute. "I have to get the cops here, and I can't explain a little kid stopping a robber!"
>You snort and hustle out. "Thanks again dude, I'll be back tomorrow morning!"
>"I'll be waiting!"

>Gosh...
>It's like 11, you think
>Bout time to head home for lunch
>You grab Big Lem's paper from your waist band
>'Do NOT excercise more than 3 hours per day. Do NOT exercise for more than 1 hour per 8 hours!'
>Yep... Lunch and... Something, till after dinner
>Hm.
>Why's mom's car here?
>Door's unlocked too
>You slowly twist and slide in
>Duffle bag is still at the door
>You grab the bat and swing it into both hands
>You hear the sounds of eating
>The kitchen
>One, two, one-two
>There's a fucking bastard in your kitchen, eating your food
>Ma looks up from him and smiles at you
>"Hey sweet pea!"
>The dude stops and turns to you
>He grins that grin full of crooked teeth, framed by five o'clock shadow
>His shitty jacket smells
>He smells
>"Hey, lil Zappy!"
"Sup, assmunch."
>Lightning Zap
>Dad's home
>>
>>28726569
>'Do NOT excercise more than 3 hours per day. Do NOT exercise for more than 1 hour per 8 hours!'
Why? My gramps used to exercise for 6 hours every day.
>>
>>28726626
Cause she barely knows what she's doin~

>>28726569

"Hey." You make sure he knows you still hate his gappy grin and stubble and shitty cologne and ugly face with one word
>As always, he grins real wide at you, not getting it. He just puts his arm out to you
>"Come give your pappy a hug!"
>You squint at him
>You wanna say a few things before you hug him, but you don't
>Only because ma's pleading eyes catch your eye
>Instead you groan and walk away
>"Don't walk away, come give me a hug! Something got you down, baby cakes?"
>Whatever
>You lay down on your bed and grab some new batteries for your walkman
>Dad comes bumbling in
>Fffffffffffffffffug
>You stare at your walkman, almost melting it with your anger
>He drops down next to you, throwing an arm around your shoulder
>He clicks his tongue, snaps his fingers and points at you
>"Who wants to go to the zoo?"
"Not me."
>"C'mon-"
"No."
>"It'll be fun, I swear!"
"Sure."
>"Nice, nice, I'll just grab the car."
"No."
>Your dad pauses and puts his hands together as he sits next to you
>God, he's stinking up the place with that shitty cologne
>You look away so you don't have to smell him
>"Are those Poppy's... Old clothes?"
"I guess."
>You pry open the battery hole and slide them out
>"They look good on you. You trying the old styling look out?"
"I'm trying to lose weight, actually, cause I'm fat and need to."
>You answered the next couple of questions, maybe he'll shut up
>"Oh."
>Good. You slide some batteries in
>"So."
"Ugh!" You throw your head up, and then glare at him
>He raises his hands, and you can see gold all over his wrists
>"Hey, come on, I just want to be a part of your life!"
"And I don't. Get out."
>"But-"
"Out!"
>You throw a pillow at him, and he starts walking out
"This counted as your visit, by the way!"
>He stops in the middle of the hall and points down at you. "Bullshit it did! I deserve a real father daughter day, don't pull this fuckin bullshit, Indy!"
"Get out!"
>>
File: 1035864.png (1MB, 850x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1035864.png
1MB, 850x1022px
>>28726671

>8 hours later, and you're fugging exhausted, showered, and fed
>Just trying to relax with some dvd ma rented
>You and she are snugged up on the couch, sitting pretty in front of the fan
>And you suddenly remember your dad from this morning
>Fug
>And here you were enjoying yourself
>What the fug, though
>Why can't he just go away?
>Ugh
>Bad enough you have to deal with being fat, you have to deal with him every other week
>Mm, but your work out went well today
>Like Big Lem said, you made sure not to kill yourself with the running
>You made sure to eat good, too. Which is super important
>So time to just relax
>Watch some anime, you guess
>Power Ponies, but from neighpon
>It's been interesting so far, but you're fading in and out
>"Listen, Chilly. You and I need to have this talk."
>It's always weird that Mistress Mare-velous used their real names all the time
>At least to you
>You yawn, long and hard
>Boy, that was a yawn
>"-heroes. You, me, everyone on this team."
>Hm?
>"We don't fight the bad guys because we want to. We fight them because we have to. If we don't, who will? It's not destiny, it's not our duty, it isn't even something as frivilous as using our powers responsibly."
>You lean forward
>"We're heroes. That means we stop wrongs and evils just because no one will. Because it doesn't come naturally to anyone else like us. Only heroes get the urge to do good like us, and we can't sit idly by and let that urge go un-scratched."
>You lean back again, closing your eyes
>MM's always cool with her speeches
>Superheroes are awesome
>You grimace
>Wish you had some superheroes in Canterlot
>Someone to wipe the floor with your dad and punks like that shitter in the convenience store this morning
>But all it's got is you to bean punks with cans and mouth off at your dad
>Eh, whatever
>Why don't you just become a superhero?
>Heh
>That'd be totally rad
>You yawn and cuddle Ma, closing your eyes
>>
>>28726756
And that's all I got for now! I hope ya'll liked the first taste of action so far, and hopefully I'll see you again next time for more action in 90 Day Brawl!!!
>>
>>28726756
That's funny, The Punisher is the thing that gave me the inspiration to get fit.
>>
File: Sweatshirt.gif (292KB, 472x534px) Image search: [Google]
Sweatshirt.gif
292KB, 472x534px
>You will never cuddle with her in her sweatshirt
>>
>>28728131
why must we suffer
>>
>>28728164
I don't know.
>>
>>28728164
We suffer because we were born
>>
File: 1472315909218.png (178KB, 473x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1472315909218.png
178KB, 473x1024px
>>
File: twilight_by_darthlena-d9fv2sj.jpg (44KB, 790x1011px) Image search: [Google]
twilight_by_darthlena-d9fv2sj.jpg
44KB, 790x1011px
>>
File: ASA.png (477KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
ASA.png
477KB, 900x900px
>>28724948
>>28725372
M-my tablet keep acting up, so take whatever this is.. I consider this one done for the moment.. Dont worry, I got SciTwiin here!
>>
>>28729503
RfO ending?
>>
File: 1443674455255.png (311KB, 589x651px) Image search: [Google]
1443674455255.png
311KB, 589x651px
>>
File: 1463539377332.jpg (101KB, 427x973px) Image search: [Google]
1463539377332.jpg
101KB, 427x973px
>>
>>28697540
>”Grades aren’t important. This essay is worth more than an A in Harshwhinny’s joke of a class. This is spectacular, Twilight Sparkle. ”
Fucking Sugarcoat.
>>
>>28711153
Poor Velvet.
>>
>>28711229
>it'll mostly be "silly romcom misunderstandings" and not "suicidal self-hatred."
I miss the suicidal self-hatred greens but I am happy this green isn't going to be like that.
>>
>>28729503
Pretty good.
>>
>>28729507
>RfO will never be finished
fuck r9klight i wanted my moon and twi shoot up the school ending
>>
>>28733538
what's RfO? I don't recognize the acronym.
>>
Oh look, some more Hero Taisen because I felt like writing.

>Ten minutes later, you are deep innawoods.
>The setting sun filters down through the treetops, coating the dirt path in splotches of golden light.
>"We've been going for a while, Shining. Do you think they took a detour?"
>Rainbow's itching for excitement, as always.
>"I'm not sure. I haven't seen any disturbances in the brush on the sides of the path, but that doesn't discount the possibility."
>Idly, you note the squeaking of bats somewhere in the woods.
>Though, they sound off somehow.
>"Here! Look, there's a path!"
>Rainbow shouts out her discovery. Sure enough, there's a slight disturbance in the underbrush that belies a semi-hidden path.
>Shining takes point, leading the way down the path.
>You decide to check your phone's map of the area to see if there's anything around that the path might lead to.
>Unfortunately, you're not finding anything. The closest thing is some train tracks that run tangential to the forest's edge a little ways from here.
>Then all of a sudden, you stop in your tracks and look up sharply.
"Sssshhhhh!"
>Shining and Rainbow stop short, turning to look at you. Rainbow speaks up.
>"Fluttershy, what's -"
"Sssshhhhhh!"
>You shoosh her again, looking sternly at her. She withers slightly under your gaze before you go back to listening.
>You could've sworn you'd heard a...
>There! In the woods to your right, a wounded animal!
>You move quickly yet silently through the brush, ignoring the protests of your companions.
>The mewling noise grows stronger until you discover its source, hiding under a bush.
>Okay, not what you had in mind, but sure.
>It's a bat-type thing, flattish and ovaloid, with stubby, cartoonish wings, large yellow eyes and a hinged jaw.
>Slowly, calmly, you take a knee and reach towards it in a mothering way.
>The thing ceases its crying and hops inquisitively towards you, inspecting your hand.
>Then it bites you, and the world falls out from under you.
>>
>>28733631
>You're Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy has just run off into the woods.
>This isn't the first time she's done stuff like this, presumably to save some animal.
>You're going to go after her before Shining Armor stops you.
>He's dropped into a battle stance and is looking down the path.
>Over his shoulder, you can see none other than Aria Blaze standing in your way, arms crossed.
>"You dolts would be smart to stay out of our business. We're not the same as we were last time you fought us."
>She's looking almost as smug as Adagio (keyword being almost. Nobody can match Adagio's near-constant self-satisfaction).
>"Easy now. We don't want to fight. We just want to talk."
>Shining relaxes his stance and opens his palms toward her, trying to avoid direct conflict. Aria just laughs.
>"Oh, does the poor baby not wanna get in a fight? Well too bad, cause I do!"
>Her grin goes toothy as she raises her right hand next to her head, clutching a black eye-shaped trinket much like the one you'd seen Adagio use before.
>The same belt appears on her waist as well, which she opens before clicking in the button on the eye.
>A holographic "S" appears, and she simply drops the thing into the belt before snapping it closed.
{Aye!}
>Shining, meanwhile, has already begun transforming. He's turned the key and is currently putting the red car into the bracelet.
>Aria is standing there, smiling, while a black hoodie with blue trim circles her.
>Then, as one, the two shout.
>"Henshin!"
>Shining Armor pulls the lever on his wrist and you back away while his belt proclaims his change.
{Drive! Type: Speed!}
>>
File: specter.png (167KB, 360x570px) Image search: [Google]
specter.png
167KB, 360x570px
>>28733641
>Aria grabs the lever on the side of her belt and pulls it out before immediately pushing it back in. A black bodysuit envelops her as she dons the hoodie.
{Kaigan: Specter! Ready? Go! Kakugo! Doki-doki ghost!}
>The two stand in full armor, regarding each other behind their masks.
>"Dash, go. Find her and go."
>Shining turns his head to address you. At the same time, Aria reaches into her the eye on her belt and withdraws a weird rifle-shaped weapon.
>She takes aim in the blink of an eye, Shining still turned towards you.
"Look out!"
>He dives one way and you the other, avoiding the flash of light that erupted from the barrel.
>Looking over your shoulder, you see the smoking hole in a tree left by the weapon.
>You have to leave Shining, but you know that you can't do anything to help him.
>Fluttershy, on the other hand, needs you!
>...
>Okay, it's been ten minutes of searching and you can't find her.
>Where the hell did she go? You barely took your eyes off her!
>And on top of that, it's nearly dark now too.
>Wait, was that her?
>You swear that you heard a rustling to your right.
>You follow your ears, leading you to a small clearing.
>And in the middle is...!
>"Oh, were you looking for Fluttershy? Oopsie, not quite!"
>FUCKING SONATA
>You hate this girl so fucking much.
"What did you do with her, Sonata? Where is she!?"
>Despite the fact that two of the three Dazzlings have shown the ability to transform, you square up anyway, bouncing lightly from foot to foot.
>Sonata just laughs and strides calmly towards you.
>"I didn't do anything to her, silly! Though, I did see her kneeling in a bush and talking to this little bat-lookin' thing."
>Okay, forget that. She's trying to confuse you. As soon as she steps near enough, you throw a wide haymaker right.
>>
File: f3a6f3ab6cb0974af660b22c0f322d1a.png (496KB, 1024x2034px) Image search: [Google]
f3a6f3ab6cb0974af660b22c0f322d1a.png
496KB, 1024x2034px
>>28733652
>Sonata stops it dead with one hand, twisting your wrist back painfully.
>You grit your teeth and yank your arm back, pulling her closer while your knee shoots upwards towards her gut.
>She sidesteps it, grabs your leg with her other hand, and pulls it upwards.
>You're knocked end over end and land flat on your back, winded.
>You try to catch your breath, but you soon find a weight on your sternum.
>Sonata's got her boot on your chest, driving the air out of your lungs.
>You cough weakly, putting your hands on her ankle in an effort to get her off you.
>She's just leaning over you, smiley expression unbroken as she watches you slowly asphyxiate.
>Try as you might, you can't get her off you.
>Darkness is starting to seep into the edges of your vision.
>Shit, shit, shit --
>"Kivat!"
>Sonata quirks an eyebrow and turns her head to the source of the sound. Your head lolls the same direction, muscles devoid of energy.
>You see someone walking out into the clearing before you black out.
>>
File: Kiva.png (114KB, 172x375px) Image search: [Google]
Kiva.png
114KB, 172x375px
>>28733667
>You're Sonata Dusk, and somebody new has entered the scene.
>In the fading twilight, you're not quite sure who.
>They're striding toward you with a calm and confident air about them.
>Above them, a small shape flies in circles, waiting.
>The figure shoots a hand up into the air, yellow palm open.
>Wait, yellow palm--?
>The flying thing rushes to her hand. In the dim light you can see its black-and-gold ovaloid body.
>She lowers it to her other hand as it opens its hinged jaw, baring fangs.
>Without flinching, she allows it to sink its teeth into the meat of her hand. Black veins lance out from the thing.
>You can see her face now. She's smiling like a devil.
>Fissures erupt across her pale skin, multicolored stained-glass veins criscrossing her visage.
BGM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cPpMohjzJE
>Okay, that's unnerving. And you're Sonata Dusk. Unnerving is your specialty.
>A flash of silver chains suddenly encircle her waist. She holds the bat out before her, still striding calmly forward.
>She places the thing upside-down on the front of her waist.
>There's a flash of silver light and a howl, and then before you stands an armored vampire.
>And now she's running at you.
>FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
>You hastily slap your Ulorder onto your wrist, inserting your Eyecon.
{Standby -- Loading.}
>Quick, flip up the thing, press the button hurry SHE'S ALMOST ON TOP OF YOU
"Henshin!"
>>
>>28733675
{Yes sir! Tengan: Necrom! Mega Uroudou!}
>You squeeze your eyes shut and thrust your arm forward as the hoodie leaps from the contraption on your wrist.
>You crack one eye open to see her bat it aside.
>The bodysuit envelops you as the hoodie returns, settling on your shoulders and filling you with that delicious rush of power.
{Crush the invader!}
>It's barely all the way on before she's on you, throwing her fist into your gut.
>You stumble back, digging in your heels. You grab her wrist with your right hand, like you did to Rainbow earlier.
>She's faster though, jabbing the inside of your elbow with her other hand. It buckles and she pulls her arm free to strike at your face.
>You duck down into a crouch before lunging at her waist in a flying tackle.
>You both go flying, but you quickly feel a brutal jab to your spine. Presumably her elbow.
>You're forced to let go. She quickly grabs you under the arms and tosses you to the side effortlessly.
>You scrabble up onto all fours, watching her draw up to her full height.
>Slowly, calmly, she withdraws something that looks like a whistle from a holster on her hip.
>She places it into the mouth of the thing on her waist, which takes flight with a cry.
{Wake Up!}
>A red fog coalesces from nothing as you stand up, an eerie whistle piercing the air.
>Wait, since when was the moon directly overhead?
>The vampire swings her right foot up way overhead and holds it there. The bat circles it with speed, breaking the chains that bound the...
>...wings? On her leg?
>Before you can ponder it, she bends down on the one leg she's standing on before she launches into the air.
>Like, LAUNCHES. She flies up so far you can barely see her.
>Wait, there she is. She's... coming down?
>She's coming down in a flying kick!?
>FUUUUUUCK
"Alright, if that's how you wanna play, then let's go!"
>You flip up your Ulorder again, tapping the button.
{Dai Tengan: Necrom! Omega Uroudou!}
>>
>>28733562
Romance for Once
its a story here
I recommended it
>>
File: kiva wake up.jpg (46KB, 288x404px) Image search: [Google]
kiva wake up.jpg
46KB, 288x404px
>>28733682
>You feel the heat of the rune behind you as sickly green light courses into your right foot.
>With a mighty war cry, you leap up to her, flipping yourself so that your charged boot leads.
>Here we go---!

Quick update. Gonna try to get more of this out on a regular basis, cause it's fun for me to write. I hope somebody here's enjoying it.

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/kaYsA7b0

Next time on Super Hero Taisen: A Mysterious Ally! Just who is Decade...?
>>
I want a scitwi who spergs out about fighting games and masturbates to terry bogard/sol badguy smut fiction. N-not that I'd know about those things...
>>
>>28735025
I'd try writing it if I knew the first thing about fighting games
>>
>>28735074
And I'd write it if I knew the first thing about writing. This is the problem I have.
>>
File: Lack of confidence.png (274KB, 1149x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Lack of confidence.png
274KB, 1149x1024px
>You will never support her when she's feeling low
>>
Goodnight nst

>>28735400
I will help her
>>
>>28734869
How do I draw cute girls? Best I can do is shit like these>>28729503
>>
File: 1470719683748.jpg (3MB, 5331x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1470719683748.jpg
3MB, 5331x3000px
>>
File: 1461120552967.png (2MB, 1022x1448px) Image search: [Google]
1461120552967.png
2MB, 1022x1448px
>>
File: potato quality image.jpg (24KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
potato quality image.jpg
24KB, 360x240px
>>28735580
>you draw a circle
>then draw the qt girl
Easy peasy.

I don't really know anything about drawing though. Maybe you should try summoning Puffy.
>>
File: giphy.gif (94KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
94KB, 240x180px
What Yugioh deck would Scilight play in a Duel Academy green?

[spoilers]Traptrix![/spoilers]
>>
>>28736635
Fug.
>>
>>28736635
Hey, for once, I'm not the one who screwed up the spoiler.
>>
>>28736635
https://youtu.be/GV07YSuKNk4
>>
>>28736238
This used to make me laugh, now it makes me sad.
>>
>>28736685
>The meta is not exactly merciful in the warp, sunshine.
ded

I'm kinda curious now though, would anybody read a /nst/-verse Duel Academy story? I know Jeff plays. If I was gonna write it though, it'd be using all the new shit, which I know some people don't like.
>>
>>28736760
I haven't played since 2012 but I would totally read it.
>>
>>28736760
I like Magic The Gathering more, but that's okay.
>>
>>28729503
I dont really had the time now, so have the sketch for the next one!
If I finish this one, then there's a high probability that it would be the last
>>
>>28737266
Your drawings are pretty amazing.
>>
File: tumblr_ofb8c2ELYK1rqejd7o1_1280.png (279KB, 887x1023px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofb8c2ELYK1rqejd7o1_1280.png
279KB, 887x1023px
Aloha NST, worst writefag here announcing that I'm hopefully going to be writing a small D&D Twi story in canon with the campaign I'm running with the writefags. I'll hopefully post some next thread. Miss you faggoots!
>>
File: Boop.webm (2MB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
Boop.webm
2MB, 384x288px
>>28737937
>worst writefag
I disagree.
I love you, Chronos.
>>
>>28738096
that webm will give me nightmares
>>
>>28738263
It raised my dick
>>
>>28737937
If I had your children, would you eat them?.
>>
>>28738687
what kind of a question is that
>>
>>28738939
He is Chronos.
>>
File: received_10154367934590168.jpg (41KB, 549x422px) Image search: [Google]
received_10154367934590168.jpg
41KB, 549x422px
>>28738687
Definitely, don't have to ask me twice!
>>
>>28738950
>>
File: trixie magic.png (187KB, 650x1400px) Image search: [Google]
trixie magic.png
187KB, 650x1400px
>>
>>28733701
I like it! Keep going!
>>
>>
File: 1470710559062.jpg (100KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470710559062.jpg
100KB, 800x800px
>>
File: zero_suit_twilight.png (136KB, 674x800px) Image search: [Google]
zero_suit_twilight.png
136KB, 674x800px
>>
File: 1469331306592.png (2MB, 1280x1555px) Image search: [Google]
1469331306592.png
2MB, 1280x1555px
>>
>>
>>28741765
Ten out of ten just for the fact that zapper back there has actual fucking pants.
>>
Horse twi a cute
>>
>>28743109
I just want to hug her from behind
and then grab her behind
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7lUCghDJ7w
A green based on this song would be okay.
>>
So, do you all prefer the meek, lonely SciTwi from Friendship Games, or the more confident, but anxious SciTwi from Legend of Everfree?
>>
>>28743610
As my daughterfu, I don't care, she will always be my little ray of sunshine.
Just, no boys, until I die of old age.
>>
>>28743610
I like both of them
>>
File: 1449909915751.jpg (1MB, 3189x1671px) Image search: [Google]
1449909915751.jpg
1MB, 3189x1671px
>>
File: IMG_1477509870319273025620.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1477509870319273025620.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>28743816
An attempt was made, but I keep making Sunset's inner demon pop out again and again, send help!
>>
>>28744694
As creepy as it it, I like it
Keep on practiceing
>>
File: lesbian_expert.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
lesbian_expert.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
>>28743928
Girls, on the other hand, are appropriate and encouraged. Dykeshit is pure and loving.
>>
>>28744763
Only girls that were born in this planet, to be exact.
>>
>>28744773
All girls are lesbians even aliens
>>
>>28745481
Good for them, but if they come close to her I am going to have to kill them.
>>
>>28745502
Twilight cant touch another person
>>
>>28745666
She can touch other human females. No aliens, and no boys. It's not that hard, Satan
>>
>>28746031
I want to make her breakfast so she doesnt have to eat toast on the way out the door
>>
>>28693232
where tf is the rest of the image
>>
>>28746311
https://derpibooru.org/1061652?scope=scpe94cd22d76fe659f6c75acd8f5d73ddafef7d765e
>>
File: clap_1.gif (206KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
clap_1.gif
206KB, 500x359px
>>28746445
you sir, are a hero
>>
>>28746311
Every. Fucking. Thread.
>>
>>28746468
thanks man
>>
>>28746637
You'd think people would obsessively browse Derpibooru like the rest of us autists.

Unrelated, I've been cooking up something for a Halloween oneshot, if anyone's bothered to wonder where I've been. Might post it the night before the actual date, because fuck Best Holiday being on a Monday.

I've actually had a lack of creativity due to reasons. Whoever says being a NEET is good is a fucking liar.
>>
>>28746762
>I've been cooking up something for a Halloween oneshot
Sounds fun, ill read it
>>
File: 1471071664970.gif (72KB, 500x401px) Image search: [Google]
1471071664970.gif
72KB, 500x401px
>>
File: Midnight Watches.png (697KB, 1193x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Midnight Watches.png
697KB, 1193x1024px
Howdy ya'll! I'm putting the finishing touches on another BBSA update, it'll hopefully be ready some time tomorrow.

After that I may have something special for Halloween ready that ya'll might be interested in! I know a lot of us writefags seem to be working on stuff for the Spookiest Time of the Year. I hope ya'll are getting ready!
>>
>>28747636
>I know a lot of us writefags seem to be working on stuff for the Spookiest Time of the Year.
>more halloween stuff
Its gonna be a fun night
>>
>>28748001
>working on Halloween stuff

y-yeah, that's what I've been writing and photoshopping for three days
>>
where are the facesitting fics
>>
File: 1474764034494.jpg (167KB, 870x716px) Image search: [Google]
1474764034494.jpg
167KB, 870x716px
>>28748036
>>
>>28748036
top tier fetish
>>
are there any fics where scitwi gets in a lab accident that causes her to grow a fat futa cock and then she goes around sodomizing school students
im asking for a friend
>>
>>28748087
I don't believe so but you could read traplight
>>
>>28748087
...I've actually considered writing this, but Traplight aside I had no idea if anyone actually would read it, or even want it.
>>
>>28748215
id read it
i mean, my friend would read it
>>
>>28748215
I'd also read it
>>
File: No loose ends, ever.jpg (2MB, 692x5332px) Image search: [Google]
No loose ends, ever.jpg
2MB, 692x5332px
The Trixie-Slayer.
>>
>>28748036
I thought you wrote "faceshitting" and it gave me a boner. I hate you.
>>
Grim Twilight of the Distant Future
Chapter 4: Heretics

>The flyer skims silently over kilometer after kilometer of trenches beneath you, their guns silent despite your rapid advance overhead.
>The Mechanicus’s technosorcery, whatever it may be, seems to have completely masked your approach from the onlooking traitors.
>For most of the journey, you have remained silent, checking and rechecking your chainsword and boltpistol for any conceivable malfunction.
>Abruptly, the Inquisitor comes over to you and gives you a curious glance.
“Inquisitor,” you address her.
>“I have a question for you, Commissar,” she says.
“Ask away.”
>She takes a look at Magos Scintillula, currently in some sort of recharging mode that functioned in some capacity as sleep.
>“Lord Commissar Lustris Armis mentioned that you found certain xenos markings at the first line of enemy trenches.”
“Yes. I and Magos Scintillula did find evidence of a possible Necron site beneath the trenches.”
>Inquisitor Lunis rubs her chin.
>“Why do you think the Adeptus Mechanicus would send a Skitarii Battle Maniple to this planet?”
>You blink.
“I am not certain if I am capable of answering such a question.”
>“Not capable? Or not willing?”
“I’m not certain what you are implying.”
>Lunis frowns.
>“The Mechanicus only sends its Skitarii where its interests lie. What does the Adeptus Mechanicus seek?”
“Inquisitor, I do not think that -”
>“They seek technology. Now tell me: why are they here?”
“They… they want technology on this planet.”
>“Precisely. The Adeptus Mechanicus is known for being particularly protective of new technological finds, and there have been multiple accounts of their agents taking great risks to obtain it.”
“Such as waking Necron tombs?”
>“So you have heard these stories.”
“Of course, but I do not think it appropriate to question the methodology of an Imperial Adeptus.”

1/11
>>
File: Reply of the Vostroyans.jpg (423KB, 900x666px) Image search: [Google]
Reply of the Vostroyans.jpg
423KB, 900x666px
>>28749521

>“Nothing is above questioning except the will of the God-Emperor, and there are many within the Inquisition who question how loyally the Adeptus Mechanicus serves his will.”
“The Treaty of Mars -”
>“A ten-thousand year old piece of parchment.”
>The comment renders you silent.
>“I would be wary of Magos Scintillula,” Inquisitor Lunis says. “Whatever the Mechanicus has found here…. Let us hope that they do not do something foolish. As for me, I believe in the ancient adage of ‘keep your friends close, and your enemies closer,’ which is why I brought her with us.”
>The servitor pilot suddenly whirs around in its compartment.
>“Approaching landing coordinates,” it says in its flat mechanical voice. “Please prepare for landing.”
>The landing pylons faintly hiss beneath you, and the craft lands with a heavy thunk.
>Magos Scintillula smoothly rises from her slumber, following you, the Inquisitor, and her retinue as you exit the craft onto the battlements of Fortress 19.
>A multitude of heavy guns stand unmanned at the crenelation - in fact, the entire structure seems deserted from your viewpoint.
>The Inquisitor searches over the fortress for a moment, before turning to the techpriest.
>“Magos, if you were a heretic, where would you place your most vital information?” she asks.
>“In the place my enemies would least expect me to,” the techpriest says. “The chapel.”
>The Inquisitor nods.
>“Logister, do you know the way?” she asks to Saltatora.
>“Of course. Second right, then a 50 meter descent down a flight of stairs. Third left.”
>“Very good.”
>The techpriest extends a mechadendrite into a nearby door panel to unlock it.
>You enter first, boltpistol raised and loaded, your finger hovering over the trigger, but no target comes to meet you as the long buttressed hallway yawns ahead, empty of souls.
>The five of you make your way through the fortress silent as phantoms, but uncontested.

2/11
>>
File: All I can think of is Heresy.gif (846KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
All I can think of is Heresy.gif
846KB, 600x600px
>>28749524

>The door to the chapel is unguarded, but the great aquila on its twin oak doors is brutally marked with a red Chaos star, blood presumably the medium of choice for the new artwork.
>“Curse this blasphemy,” Confessor Stellara says, shoving past you, “To defile a place of the Emperor’s holy light….”
>She reaches into her robe and, pulling out a small hand flamer, immediately sets to work defacing the defacement with holy fire, which conveniently also burns the wooden aperture to a cinder.
“The Emperor protects,” you mutter to the priest, as some form of condolence.
>As you step over the smoldering ashes, you find similar graffiti scrawled over the glasswork and statues of the chapel, in the same iron oxide hue.
>The pews have been smashed to pieces, their prayer books torn page by page.
>Stellara continues her crusade, removing the blight of Chaos with flame, whispering prayers to the Emperor under her breath.
>“Be careful not to burn too much, Confessor,” Lunis says, “We don’t want to destroy something of value.”
>The priest nods, but returns to her task.
>At the altar, where once a Ministorum priest would have given his sermons, instead of the accouterments of faith there was now the trappings of a battle commander’s war tent: a holotable surrounded by several short metal chairs, tactical cogitators ready to begin the calculations of attrition and materiel losses, a large collection of maps and other writings scrawled on well looked over parchment.
>Again, the soldiers themselves were absent.
>Logister Saltatora immediately begins taking down notes with an autoquill and rapidly snapping picts with an eye-mounted recorder, gathering every possible piece of information, useful or otherwise.
>However, you couldn’t shake the hollow sense of dread in your gut.
>Your trigger finger was itchy and your body felt compressed.
>As you gaze around the chapel from your position on the altar, you think about what was making you so uneasy.
>No guards.

3/11
>>
File: Alas, poor Yorick.jpg (149KB, 756x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Alas, poor Yorick.jpg
149KB, 756x1056px
>>28749525

>In the least secure part of the structure.
>And with the most valuable information inside.
>It was…
>The thought suddenly was both erased and confirmed by the detonation of an artillery shell on the reinforced glass skylight, showering the chapel in razor-edged shards.
“Inquisitor! It’s a trap!” you shout. “Get down!”
>The second shell lands on the table and sends you flying into the wall, a great mosaic of the Emperor above you, crumbles of rockcrete raining from the ceiling with the force of the blast.
>“They’re trying to bring down the fortress on top of us,” says Scintillula as she picks herself up, “We need to find a more defensive position.”
“Right,” you say. “Inquisitor! We have to move!”
>“No!” she yells back. “There’s still information to be found here.”
“No time.”
>Your eyes search for an escape route, the entryway to the chapel seeming a million kilometers away.
>The third shell isn’t as accurate, exploding on a solid part of the roof, but still shook the structure violently.
>“Logister, have you collected everything?” the Inquisitor asks.
“Yes,” she says, after a brief pause.
>“Good. Then we’re out of here. Now!”
>This wasn’t a full barrage, you realized.
>The fire rate is too low and too inaccurate; any competent commander would have at least dozen guns aimed at the position for a saturation bombardment.
>So, what were they planning?
>You soon figured out, as a small black dot appears through the smoke, rapidly getting larger.
“Drop pod!” you announce.
>In seconds, it crashes directly in the middle of the chapel.
>Three titanic armored figures emerge from it, clad in ebony and gold.
>For a moment, you thought the Emperor’s Angels of Death had come to save you.
>But, first, you saw their armor pattern was unfamiliar to you, somehow warped and alien, covered with spikes.
>Then you saw their sigils.
>A mechanical skull on an eight-pointed star.
>The Iron Warriors.
>Traitors.

4/11
>>
>>28749531

>In a voice like an avalanche of stones and metal, one spoke a dreaded war cry.
>“Let the galaxy burn!”
>And, with that, he charged forward, fast as a bullet, and struck the Inquisitor with a power sword as large as your entire body.
>The blade would have cleaved her in two, if she hadn’t disappeared with the characteristic crack of a displacer field.
>You ram a few boltpistol shells towards the assailant, but they merely spark and bounce off his thick ceramite pauldrons.
“Everybody get back!” you shout, not sure what else to say.
>Confessor Stellara quickly steps in front of you with her hand flamer drawn, and unleashes a gout of flame towards the closest Marine.
>He whips toward her, pyres hotter than the promethium igniting behind his helmet.
>Stellara barely manages to dodge a slice from his sword.
>“Go now!” she says, letting forth another burst.
>You spot a door leading off from the altar and motion everyone towards it.
>Confessor Stellara follows, providing a shield of fire for cover.
>Once she is inside, you slam the door shut (for what little good that would do against a Space Marine’s strength), your chest heaving and sweat running down your brow.
>Instantly, your mind focusses.
>Fear did not become a leader of men.
>You draw your chainsword and rev the blade, then sprint down an adjoining hallway, your three companions quickly following.
>Finding a room that looks a bit more defensible, you shove open the metal door and rush inside.
>Scintillula locks the door with a bit of technosorcery.
“That won’t hold them for long,” you tell her. “Logister. We need an escape route.”
>Heavy, but rapid footsteps grow closer.
>“Already on it,” Saltatora says flatly.
>Your vox suddenly comes on.
>“Caelitum? Do you read?” Lunis’s voice emanates from the speaker.
“Yes, Inquisitor. Where are you?”
>“It doesn’t matter. Get Saltatora on the line and have the her give me directions so we can rendezvous.”

5/11
>>
File: Heresy. Snort snort!.jpg (218KB, 1279x671px) Image search: [Google]
Heresy. Snort snort!.jpg
218KB, 1279x671px
>>28749536

>“The displacer field placed her in the latrine,” Saltatora says, getting close to you to speak into the vox.
“How do you know that?”
>“She would have just said where she was, otherwise,” the Logister says.
>“I’m not in the latrines. I’m in the garbage disposal chamber,” the Inquisitor says.
>“That’s much more convenient. Right, left, up 50 meters, third right, second left. Understood?”
>“Understood.”
>The line shuts.
“What about us?” you ask.
>“I’ll lead us back to the shuttle,” the Logister says, drawing a pair of laspistols. “Hopefully the heretics will split up to find the Inquisitor. She’s the more important target.”
“We can’t face those Marines. They will destroy us immediately.”
>“Where’s your bravery in the face of death?” the Logister says with wry smile.
“I have but one life to give for the Emperor,” you reply. “Best not to waste it, especially if it means I can defend information that can win us this battle. You did find something, right?”
>The Logister nods.
“Good. Then let’s get it home safe.”
>You look around.
>Confessor Stellara guards the door, but Magos Scintillula is nowhere to be seen.
“Where is the cogpriest?”
>“She went through that door,” the priest says, pointing to it. “For what purpose, I could not say.”
>“At least that’s in the direction of our escape route,” Saltatora says.
>You stomp towards the door, boltpistol and chainsword drawn and ready.
>Rounding the corner, you find the techpriest plugging her mechadendrites into some interface in the wall.
“What are you doing?” you ask, checking around the corners. “The heretics will be here any moment. There’s no time for technosorcery.”
>“Do you want to live or die?” Scintillula asks in response. “Because this might be the last chance we’ve got. I’m hoping that… yes! They haven’t infected the system with scrapcode yet. Onlining the servitor defense grid.”

6/11
>>
File: Heresy.gif (397KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
Heresy.gif
397KB, 400x386px
>>28749539

>A single red light ignites in one of the alcoves, and a titanic Ogryn, laced with wires and tubes, along with an impressive armament of twin shoulder-mounted lascannons, a wrist-mounted stormbolter, and a forearm mounted plasma cannon, lumbers forth.
>“How may I serve?” the behemoth servitor asks in a hollow mechanical tone.
>“Defense Procedure Alpha-Dash-Zero-Zero-Nine-Five,” Scintillula says. “Maintain procedure until further orders.”
>“Affirmative,” he replies, locking his armament into place with a sequence of clunks. “Target acquired.”
>You wheel around to see the Inquisitor, clutching her hat firmly to her head, being chased by two of the traitors.
>“Run, you idiots! Run!” she shouts.
>You do as she commands.
>“Firing,” the servitor says, letting a pair of shots from its lascannons.
>The searing scarlet beams rip through the air with a tremendous crack, followed by a bellow of pain.
>Whipping your head over your shoulder, you see one traitor down on a knee, a blackened circle burned into the gap between his shoulder pauldron and chest.
>The second remains undeterred, continuing his rapid approach with a roaring chainaxe.
>Once she nears you, Lunis suddenly whips around and places her hands in front of her.
“Emperor protect me!” she shouts, before the air itself seems to crumple in front of her, and the traitor shoots back, slamming into the wall with a crash.
>“Firing,” the servitor says, unleashing a hail of bolter fire on the downed Marines, two more lascannon shots, and following those up with a burst from its plasma cannon.
>The gunfire only stops once the two corpses are smoldering.
>The Inquisitor flops against the wall, hyperventilating and her eyes bulging in their sockets.
>“And so the great and powerful Inquisitor Callidia Lunis returns to us once again,” the Logister says flatly.
>“Shut up and get us out of here,” Lunis replies.

7/11
>>
File: Baneblade interior.jpg (314KB, 1680x1289px) Image search: [Google]
Baneblade interior.jpg
314KB, 1680x1289px
>>28749542

>“I was doing that, but then you arrived,” Saltatora says, gesturing down the hallway with one of her laspistols. “This way, everyone.”
>The servitor trudges behind Scintillula as you race down the hallway.
“You didn’t tell me you were a psyker,” you say to Lunis.
>“I haven’t told you many things,” she replies. “Hold it!”
>From the other end, shadows flicker on and cries echo from the walls.
>“So there’s the reinforcements,” Saltatora mutters.
“We can take them,” you say, revving your chainsword. “Sounds like twenty at the most.”
>“We’re going to take on twenty men?” Saltatora says.
“That servitor is worth at least fifty.”
>Lunis smirks.
>“I like your style,” she says.
>A band of traitor soldiers marches down the hallway, autoguns and chainswords bared.
>Muffled behind his gas mask, one shouts, “For the ruinous powers!” and rushes forward.
>You parry his blade with yours and slice his head from his neck, following it up with a boltpistol shot at another attacker that detonates at his shoulder and sends his left arm flying.
>Saltatora bares her twin laspistols and cuts down another pair of heretics with a flurry of red blasts.
>The servitor mows down man after man with a blizzard of bolt shells and plasma bursts, turning blood and bone into a fine red mist.
>Stellara unleashes a jet of flame, setting a whole pack of traitors ablaze in holy promethium.
>Summoning a fury of Warp energy, Lunis drives the remainder back with a blast of psychic energy that sends the walls trembling.
>Scintillula lines up her sights and shoots the last one, frying him with a jolt of electricity from whatever munition powers her rifle.
>“The Emperor is our sword,” Stellara says. “The Emperor protects.”
>You nod as you step over the corpses.
>A few more groups of heretics meet you as you make your escape towards the battlements, but you quickly dispatch them.
>“They’ve underestimated us,” Scintillula says as you make your way up onto the battlements.

8/11
>>
>>28749545

“They sent three Traitor Marines to kill us, and they would have, had your servitor not intervened. I doubt that’s underestimation. You can’t predict every move your enemy will make.”
>“They should have sent more,” she says. “And the artillery bombardment was worthless. Whoever is commanding this operation is not intelligent.”
>“Either that or they’re leading us into another trap,” says Lunis.
>You nod.
“Stay on your guard,” you say.
>As if to back up your point, a beat of loud thunks of metal on rockcrete thunders toward you.
>Before the slow-thinking mechanical brute even had time to react, the servitor was slashed by the Traitor Marine’s titanic greatsword.
>Scorch marks still spot his armor where Stellara blasted him.
>Two ten-man squads of heretics round the corner and block your escape route.
>Almost instinctively, the logister, confessor, and Inquisitor begin cutting them down.
>You remain in back, the gargantuan figure looming above you.
>“I don’t suppose you’d take our surrender?” Scintillula asks to the Marine, reaching into her robe for something.
>The Marine only glares at her.
>“I’ll take that as a no.”
>She flings a melta detonates towards the Marine, who bats it aside with his massive plasteel-pated palm.
>A wave of heat rushes over you.
>When you stand, a nearby wall is turned to molten slag, revealing only a shear drop below.
>The Marine’s gauntlet glows red as his eyes.
>He trudges towards Scintillula, blade raised.
>“Die,” he mouths.
“Not today,” you say, dashing in front of her and driving your chainsword into the Marine’s neck armor.
>The monomolecular blades dig in, grinding and sparking against the hardened ceramite.
>Hot blood covers your hands.
>Coughing and spluttering, the Marine grabs hold of you and flings you towards the wall, fortunately the one without a hole in it.
>Smacking into it with a crunch, you collapse on the floor with the wind knocked out of you and your spine aching.

9/11
>>
File: Let the galaxy burn.jpg (818KB, 2048x956px) Image search: [Google]
Let the galaxy burn.jpg
818KB, 2048x956px
>>28749546

>Scintillula places a mechadendrite-attached pistol to the wounded Marine’s head.
>Through the tears in your eyes, you can barely make out the bronze inlay and detail work: cogs, gears, and skulls covering the body of the weapon.
>An Inferno pistol, you realized.
>Scintillula pulls the trigger.
>The melta energy sears white-hot through the Marine’s helmet, flesh, and skull; out the other side; and even a bit into the floor.
>Somehow, you stumble to your feet and steady yourself.
>A pile of heretic bodies lies in your way.
>“Are you injured, Commissar?” Scintillula asks.
“Maybe. Let’s worry about that once we get out of here. How much farther, Logister?”
>“Not much,” she says. “Just one more right.”
“Good,” you say.
>The traitors still hadn’t found the stealth shuttle.
>Scintillula primes the servitor and engines for takeoff, then brings her medicae mechadendrite over to deal with your wounds.
>Adrenaline had concealed several burns from fire and melta and lacerations from fragments.
>The shuttle smoothly takes off.
>Out a viewport, you can spot a massive artillery barrage levelling Fortress 19.
>“Well, Logister,” the Inquisitor says, taking a seat and removing her hat. “What did you find?”
>The Logister pauses for a moment, and the bit of technosorcery in her head whirs and clicks while it searches through for information.
>“The Chaos infiltration was more devious than we thought, as you suspected. The heretics began by infiltrating the Commissariat, and proceeded from there.”
“That’s impossible,” you say. “The Commissariat is completely loyal. We are trained -”
>“The powers of the Warp are many,” the Inquisitor says. “Even Commissars are not immune from its temptations. That is why I am here.”
“I don’t believe this.”
>The Inquisitor narrows her eyes, then turns her back to you.
>“Tell me, Commissar Caelitum,” she says. “The Great Enemy knew we were coming, and planned a trap for us. A poor trap, but still a trap. Who else knew of our mission?”

10/11
>>
File: Nesteabuck.png (22KB, 1189x783px) Image search: [Google]
Nesteabuck.png
22KB, 1189x783px
>>28749550

“No one that I know of, unless one of us is the traitor, which I doubt. Why put yourself in a trap?”
>“The logic of the servants of Chaos is undeterminable in some cases, but, nonetheless, let us follow yours for now,” Lunis says. “But, I was forced to tell one other person why I had come to take his most prized commissar away. He was quite willing to do it, by the way. Maybe he thought you were too useful. I had to tell him that I was looking for the source of this heresy, and that I was planning a mission, obviously. He probably deduced the rest, unfortunately. Foolish of me. Had I known what we know now, I should have known what he would do.”
>The Inquisitor turns back to you.
>“One other person did know of our mission,” she says. “The Lord Commissar.”

11/11

And that's that. Good night.

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/Zc3xESYx

Have a soul.
>>
>>28749552
>spoiler
No
:^)
>>
File: medium.jpg (61KB, 355x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
61KB, 355x600px
>>
Raritwi a cute
>>
>>28750726
I ship it
>>
Hey dot, you still around?

Idk how to ask without sounding whiny but I really want more bullylight.

It's just a unique premise that no one has done before, reversing the usual power dynamic while making Twilight still feel like Twilight. Sunset less so but that's just cause she hasn't had much chance to talk due to her crippling autism. I just like this look into "what would Twilight have grown up like if her environment had been trailer trash instead of fancy prep school or a literal castle"
>>
>>28751374
Dot's stories are always good
Im a bit sad that they havent updated in a while so I hope they do soon
>>
>>28751374
Dot? DOT? DOOOOOOT?
>>
File: algaferg.png (352KB, 1000x549px) Image search: [Google]
algaferg.png
352KB, 1000x549px
>>
>>28751374
I want to hold hands with Dot and hum in his left ear.
>>
>>28748036
>Scitwi will never sit on your face with her thighs squeezing you.
>>
>>28752571
why live
>>
>>28752729
This pleases the Chronos, you get one Pearl Point.
>>
File: pearl point.png (246KB, 276x227px) Image search: [Google]
pearl point.png
246KB, 276x227px
>>28752729
>>28752975
>>
>>28753110
>>28752975
whats a pearl point?
>>
File: 20160519_141751.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160519_141751.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>28753788
If you get enough you get to reach inside my secret prize pouch :^)
>>
>>28753860
Whoa wtf I recognize that place do you live in Illinois Chronos?
>>
File: teaslayer.png (71KB, 188x309px) Image search: [Google]
teaslayer.png
71KB, 188x309px
>>28753348
I enjoy this picture.
>>
>>28753982
twi is super cute
>>
Jesus Fucking Christ.
>>>/qa/788606
>>
>>28754239
fuck
>>
File: Never Trust a fucking GOOK.png (56KB, 811x631px) Image search: [Google]
Never Trust a fucking GOOK.png
56KB, 811x631px
>>28754239
You know what they say, never trust a fucking gook.
>>
>>28754239
hopefully that rumor about Notch throwing some money into it comes true. he used to hang out on /v/ a lot, that's how a lot of us got MC alpha hookups.
>>
File: 1359399066377.png (485KB, 800x720px) Image search: [Google]
1359399066377.png
485KB, 800x720px
>>28753928
Naw that's a picture of the legendary potato from ACEN. I live in Maine, it's all lobsters and Maple syrup here.
>>
>>28754443
desu I want him to just buy it
>>
>>28754563
He won't let us be ironically racist out of /pol/ though. And I love being ironic.
Maybe he wants me to mean what I say.
>>
File: SPOOKY.gif (178KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
SPOOKY.gif
178KB, 275x275px
>>28747636
Picking up from last time's insanity is the newest dumpdate of Big Brother Shining Armor! Watch as Shiney and friends deal with Tirek and his treacherous Heel Turn

And have an early Happy Halloween from me!

http://pastebin.com/ULSDx7G6
>>
File: Shining Shotgun.gif (46KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
Shining Shotgun.gif
46KB, 550x400px
>>28754706
>You glare at the approaching suit of animated armor with Velvet aimed right at it’s chest
>As it clinks forward, raising its bloody halberd high, you roar
“You’re dead Tirek!"
*KA-BOOM!*
>A deafening blast knocks the suit of armor back as steel buckles under steel
>With a huge dent and a small hole punched into it’s torso, its limbs promptly fall off as the whole thing collapses into a rusty metal pile
>”Get fucked!”
>Anon shouts behind you, opening fire with his pistol
>You turn around and watch sparks fly off of the sword-wielding suit of armor
>The suit of armor gains several dents before Anon runs out of bullets
>”Ah crap.”
“Get back!”
>You shove yourself beside Anon, raise your shotgun and—
“AH CRAP!”
>Your left arm is practically hanging by a thread after what that halberd did to it
>You're incapable of racking your gun!
>”Dude give me the shotgun! I’ll—“
“LOOK OUT!”
>The other suit of armor charges in with his axe, cleaving through a display case as glass shards and wooden splinters go flying
>You and Anon only barely avoid getting axed as the suit of armor tears its weapon free and charges you
>Stepping back, you bob and weave around the axeman’s slashes
>With your back up against the wall, the axeman comes in for the kill!
>Sparks go flying as the axe connects with your shotgun
“AAAH!”
>You raise a boot and kick it back, sending the suit of armor sprawling and leaving a dent in it’s chest-plate
>Flipping the shotgun into the air with one hand, you catch the weapon by it’s rack and slide in a new shell with a violent yank
>Tossing it again through the air, you catch it by the handle and aim it down at the axeman
“Welcome to the 21st century asshole!”
*KA-BOOM!*
>>
File: Emerald Crusader.jpg (107KB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
Emerald Crusader.jpg
107KB, 500x510px
>>28754722
>With the axeman reduced to a pile of shredded metal, you look up and watch the swordsman close in on Anon
>”I TOLD YOU I NEEDED A BIGGER GUN!”
>Anon sidesteps the swordsman’s slash, which cleaves right through a wooden case
“Dammnit Anon! IMPROVISE!
>Your eyes widen as Anon reaches into that very same case and brandishes a greatsword
>”Alright! I got this!“
>With a wild swing, Anon’s greatsword bashes against the swordsman's helm
>It recoils back before haphazardly slashing at Anon
>Your friend’s face contorts into some sort of manic glare as he wildly duels with the suit of armor
“Holy shit…”
>Realizing that Anon could get sliced up any moment, you quickly perform your one-handed reload trick again and take aim
>It’s hard to get a shot lined up with the two of them going at it, so you take a few steps closer
>Just as you’re about to line up a shot, Anon’s sword strike is parried
>You stagger aside as the great sword flies out of Anon’s hands and nearly hits you
“Oh no!"
>”…”
>Anon stares speechlessly at the suit of armor
“ANON RUN!”
>”NO!”
>Using footwork you’ve rarely seen off the football field, Anon sidesteps what could’ve been a decapitating blow and charges in
>”I’M NOT RUNNING AWAY!"
>Tackling the suit of armor to the ground through a large vase, Anon pins over a hundred pounds of steel to the ground
>Running up, you take aim at the armor’s helmet
*KA-BOOM!*
>The suit of armor goes limp while the helmet rolls across the room
>There is a long moment of silence before Anon rises to his feet
>He shakes a little as he dusts himself off
>”h-How was that man?”
>Sighing, you pat him on the back and smile
“You should’ve been a linebacker.”
>”HA! Yeah right.”
>His smile quickly disappears when his gaze drifts over to your left arm
>”Dude you’re bleeding.”
>Getting hit with a blade messed you up pretty bad, but that wasn’t about to slow you down
“I ain’t got time to bleed."
>>
File: 1476406903386.gif (813KB, 303x303px) Image search: [Google]
1476406903386.gif
813KB, 303x303px
>mfw reading TrapLight and it is completely different from what I was expecting
pleasant surprise desu.
But now i want more female(male) SciLight fics
>>
>>28754761
then you should probably read Traplite
same author, different universe, but probably closer to what you were expecting
>>
File: D8.png (364KB, 619x595px) Image search: [Google]
D8.png
364KB, 619x595px
Thought you duders would appreciate these more than the other thread
>>
File: XP.png (340KB, 535x632px) Image search: [Google]
XP.png
340KB, 535x632px
>>
File: 8I.png (367KB, 632x637px) Image search: [Google]
8I.png
367KB, 632x637px
>>
File: :I.png (290KB, 497x603px) Image search: [Google]
:I.png
290KB, 497x603px
>>
>>28754835
whats with that face?
>>
File: dueling.png (226KB, 337x470px) Image search: [Google]
dueling.png
226KB, 337x470px
So I decided that yes, I do want to write a Yugioh green. But rather than actually write anything yet, I've done these instead.
>>
>>28754759
>The two of you bust out the doors of the museum and begin running through the mansion
>”What the fuck’s even going on? Why’d Tirek turn on us?!”
“He…”
>Slowing down, you turn back to him and explain
“He had to have seen Twilight’s amulet when she bent over to help him up earlier. He saw it and knew what it was!”
>”FUCK! I knew it! He must’ve been after Twilight the whole time!”
“You might be right. ”
>”Do you think he might be working with the Demon?”
“Could be."
>Shit was hitting the fan pretty quick, and the longer you stood there and thought it over the worse things started to look
“Come on! We gotta find the girls before—“
*RATATATATATATAT!*
>You and Anon stare down the other end of the hall
>”That sounded like a gun.”
“Was Sunset packing?”
>”i—I think so!”
>You break off into a run, your shotgun in one hand as your numb arm hangs limply by your side
>”Hang on! I gotta reload!"
>Sprinting over, you leave Anon behind as you slide out into the open
“YOU AGAIN!?”
*RATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAT!*
>The wind is knocked out of you as your back slams against the wall
>Everything goes dark as bullets riddle your body and you slump to the ground
>”Holy shit! r-Rust Bucket?"
>Though you can’t see her, her shit-eating grin appears easily enough inside your head
>”i-I did it… FUCKIN A! I did it! I really did it!”
>Her boots stomp closer, brushing spent shells aside as she stands over you
>”LOOO-SER!”
>Your eyes open
>Gilda’s smile freezes as she stands above you with an L-shaped hand sign over her forehead
“Yeah, you really did it.”
>”…”
>Eagle Eye's smile slowly fades while her Uzi shakes in her hand
>>
>>28754860
I love it
>>
>>28754856
clearly she has to poop
>>
File: clear wing.jpg (880KB, 1733x976px) Image search: [Google]
clear wing.jpg
880KB, 1733x976px
>>28754860
this one as well.

have a guess what decks they're all using, if you'd like
>>
File: Indy and Sugar Blood Dragons.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Indy and Sugar Blood Dragons.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>28754873
>>28754860
This is pretty nice work man.
Will they play on motorcycles?
>>
File: templars_arise_by_curtsibling.jpg (331KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
templars_arise_by_curtsibling.jpg
331KB, 707x1000px
>>28754861
>”w-Why aren’t you dead?!“
“WHY ARE YOU HERE?!”
>”I—"
>”AAAAAAAA”
>Anons smashes into Gilda, tackling her to the ground
>”Son of a— GET OFFA ME!"
>You sneer as you use the wall to help yourself clamber up to your feet
>Scrambling for your shirt, you tear it open and reveal well over a dozen bullet holes in your kevlar
“Thank fuck."
>Your thoughts flash back to when you spoke with Sunset outside the church
>’We’re headed to 112 Ocean Avenue, it’s a little bit of a drive. Is that your bike?’
“She tracked us down."
>You watch as Eagle Eyes gets put into a full nelson by Anon, only for her to smash him back against a mirror
>”A little help bro?!”
>You finally feel a little sensation of feeling, mostly pain, return to your left arm as you trudge closer to Gilda and Anon
>Before you can step in and take her down though, a thought pops up in your head
“Hang on… who was Gilda shooting at?”
>You stare down the dark hall and activate your nightsight
>No less than a dozen figures in tattered robes are shambling over
“FUCK!"
>Each of them grips a bladed weapon in their hands whilst glaring at you with soulless eyes
“Revenants!”
>As if in response to the immediate danger, your body sends it’s healing into overdrive as the pain in your arm is deadened
>Racking back the shotgun, you take aim and fire
>One of the Revenants head’s pops like a watermelon while the one behind it immediately hits the ground
>”AAAAAAA—“
>”ARRRRRR—“
>In response to their unearthly roars, you rack back your shotgun as Anon and Gilda stumble over to your sides
>All three of you open fire as the horde begins to charge
>>
>>28754904
yeah. standing as well. and Action Duels, if you've seen Arc-V.
>>
>>28754933
>Action Duels

I'm afraid it's been a longass time since I've watched Yu Gi Oh

Did end up playing a little in college though

Do they actually fight each other while playing the card game, like G Gundam style?
>>
>>28754933
While I can't help but be a little disappointed that you're using Arc-V material, I am *so hype* to see that someone's doing a Yugioh green. I've wanted to do one for a while, but I haven't followed the game's meta enough to be able to do it justice.

Any chance of us getting to see some good old-fashioned Duelist Kingdom-era make-it-up-as-you-go duels?
>>
File: BRAINS!.gif (463KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
BRAINS!.gif
463KB, 500x260px
>>28754929
>A storm of bullets tears the hallway into swiss cheese as chunks of flesh go flying and blood sprays everything
>And yet, the monsters fearlessly charge closer whilst howling in rage
>Gilda takes a step back whilst spraying and praying, and Anon soon follows suit as he fumbles with reloading his pistol
>You rack back your shotgun as a skeletal figure with a rusted sword approaches
*CLICK*
>You raise your empty shotgun and barely block a swordslash meant for your head
“Run!”
>Shoving forward, you knock the Revenant off balance and promptly slam the butt of your weapon right through his skull
>Twisting back, you run down the hall after Anon and Gilda while the ravenous Undead give chase
>Your monstrous foes howl and moan as Gilda sprints into the museum
>Anon is about to swooce right in after her, when a crossbow bolt whistles past your ear
>”GURK!”
>Your eyes widen as Anon stumbles into the wall, a bolt sticking out of his right shoulder
“ANON!”
>You quickly grab him by his other arm and drag him into the museum
>Gilda shoves the doors closed behind you and quickly begins to lock it
>She glowers back at you and shouts
>”WHAT ARE THESE THINGS?!”
>Anon leans against a glass case for support and sputters
>”ZOMBIES!”
“They’re Revenants! Now hold still!”
>You look over at Anon and spot a little bit of blood flowing from his shoulder wound
>”Man those assholes ruined my favorite suit!”
>Scoffing, you take a close look at the wound before yanking the arrow out
>”OW!”
“You’ll be fine. Try not to move that shoulder so much.”
>The wooden doors start to shake as eerie moans drift in from outside
>>
>>28754976
>Eagle Eyes’ jaw drops as she shakes her head
>Raising her submachine gun, she fires off a few rounds at the doors before turning to you and shouting
>”What’s this House of the Dead bullshit, and why didn’t you die when I shot you!?”
>She ejects her spent magazine and loads a fresh one in while adding
>”And why didn’t you tell me you knew Sunset?”
“Hold up!”
>You stomp over and jab a finger at her
“Did you come all the way out here just to try and kill me?”
>Gilda shoves her gun right under your chin
>”I. Want. My. BIKE. BACK!”
>The two of you glare each other down
>A long pained moan echoes over as bits and pieces of the wooden doors begin to crack off
>”And where is Sunset anyway?”
>Your eyes narrow
“She’s in trouble, and so is my sister.”
>”She is? Where is she?!”
“I don’t know! Last I knew she was in the library and for all I know there’s about a hundred of those fucking things in between here and there!”
>Her glare falters as she takes a step back and lowers her gun
“Listen, how well do you know Sunset? And how well do you know about… this?”
>You gesture towards the doors as they threaten to fall apart
>”I’ve only known Sunset for about a year or so. She’s… grrr she’s a real pain in the ass but she’s my friend alright!? About the only one I got left…”
>She sighs whilst folding her arms over her chest and leaning against a glass counter
>”As for these… Revenants? I don’t know dick."
“What about Demons or magic or any of that?”
>She furrows her brow and shrugs her shoulders
“Well at least you can fight. Anon how you feel?”
>”Like shit, you?”
>You chuckle
“I’m down to my last few shells. Guess I should’ve grabbed another handful before I walked outside today.”
>Gilda sneers
>”How are we supposed to find Sunset and your sister now?”
>”You guys…?”
>Anon points over at the multitude of medieval weapons lining the walls
>>
File: Morning Star Weapon.jpg (14KB, 320x219px) Image search: [Google]
Morning Star Weapon.jpg
14KB, 320x219px
>>28755062
>Slinging Velvet over your shoulder, you punch through a glass case and grasp the very same Morning Star that Tirek had taunted you with
>Eyeing the spiked ball at the end of your weapon, you take an experimental swing before spotting a steel kite shield on the wall
>Reaching under your shirt, you unfasten the bullet riddled kevlar, tearing it off and dropping it to the floor before grabbing the shield
>Anon walks over to the suit of armor he had wrestled with before and lifts the great sword, only to flinch as it drops out of his hands
>You watch him reach for his bloody shoulder
>”That arrow really messed me up."
“Damn, are you going to be ok?”
>”Yeah! Yeah I’ll be fine.”
>Anon reaches over and grabs a much shorter sword off the wall with his left hand
>”I’m going to medieval on that old man’s ass. If he hurt Twilight then—“
“He’s dead.”
>Anon looks up at you and recoils
>”y-Yeah!”
>Your knuckle cracks as you hold the Morning Star tight
“Hold on Twiley, I’m coming.”
>”Here we go!”
>You and Anon look back and spot Gilda waltzing over with an Uzi in one hand and a feathered handaxe in the other
“Is that a Tomahawk?”
>”Damn straight!”
>Gilda hefts the weapon and rests it over her shoulder
>As shocked as she was a moment ago, she actually looks somewhat…. excited now
"I’m actually a quarter Apache myself! Hey maybe if this shit is real then there’s some kind of ancestor up in the sky that will help me or something?”
“Apache?”
>”Yeah!”
>You stare at her closely before adopting a smirk
“Well, they weren’t around to help you off me before?”
>”Yeah, but I feel lucky today."
>A loud crash tears your attention over to the shattered doors
>Several robed Undead spill out into the room and charge with blades held high
“GET READY!”
>Gilda’s Uzi roars as one of them collapses to the floor
>The one charging behind him is upon you
>>
>>28754972
Honestly Arc-V has some good duels and some good concepts, but falls flat in execution a lot of the time. When it's good, it's REALLY good. but when it's bad, it's REALLY bad.

And yeah, I'll throw a couple duels like that in.

just for you jeff
>>
>>28754953
Action Duels are where the field spell is solid hard light so you can run around and interact with the field and monsters. You can grab Action Cards which are special cards that let you do certain stuff. Not sure how I'm gonna handle those though.
>>
File: Berserk Guts Go Back to Hell.jpg (171KB, 736x1071px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk Guts Go Back to Hell.jpg
171KB, 736x1071px
>>28755107
>The monster rattles a scream as its sword clangs against your shield
“AAAAAARRGH!”
>The Morning Star crashes into its head, decapitating it in a mist of blood
>Baring your fangs, you rush forward to meet another one as it charges with an axe
>You bash this one’s weapon aside with your shield before caving in it’s chest with your Morning Star
>Raising your shield, you shove your way through several more Revenants and make it into the hallway
*SHINK!*
“ARGH!”
>Pain seizes you as a Revenant’s spear runs through your side
>Sneering, you snap the spear like a twig with your shield and crumple the monster to the floor with but a single strike
>”Rust Bucket!”
>Anon shoves his way outside, cutting a Revenant down with several wild slashes of his sword while Gilda’s gun roars behind him
>”Wait up bro!”
>You watch as several more undead trudge closer
>There’s so many of them, all these lives Tirek has taken away
>It makes you sick knowing that your sister could be at this man’s mercy
“Rotten fucking freaks. GET OUT OF MY WAY!”
>You lift your shield up and charge through the mass of undead
“URK!”
>Your charge is cut short
>A Revenant's cold breath washes over you as it sinks its blade into your chest
“…"
>The pain paralyzes you as the Morning Star falls out of your grasp
>Grabbing hold of the blade, you prevent it from sinking any deeper as more of the undead surround you
>As the sheer pain escalates, images of your sister, of Applejack, and of happier times flash through your mind
>Then, you hear Her
>”Come on dude!”
>You slam your shield through your foe, smashing it’s skull to dust
>With a snarl, you whip the sword out of your insides and slash an adjacent Revenant in two
>”I wanna see some blood!”
“YOU WANNA SEE BLOOD?”
>”HELL YEAH!”
>The Revenants begin to back away
>”LET’S GET EM!”
“HRRROOOOOOAAAAAARRRR!”
>>
File: Indy X.jpg (50KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Indy X.jpg
50KB, 200x200px
>>28755176
>Your fury is Her joy as you fight like a man possessed
>”Double Kill!”
>With every swing of your blood soaked sword
>”Triple Kill!”
>Another Revenant is purged from your sight
>”KILLING SPREE!”
>You crash through the doors to the library, leaving a bloody massacre in your wake
“TWIIIIILIIIIIIGHT!”
>Stomping down the aisles of bookshelves, you howl your sister’s name as you hold a bloodied shield and a sword that’s been shattered in half
>All is silent, not even Indigo says a word, as you arrive at the center of the library and find that the table you had all been sitting at earlier is empty
“AAAAAAAAARRRRGH!"
>Raising the sword up, you slam the pommel down against said table and shatter it
>”HAHAHAHA!”
>A loud mechanical whirl echoes down to you from above, silencing your growls and her laughter
>You sprint up the steps toward the second floor of the library, not knowing what to expect
>Upon ascending and rounding the corner, you lay eyes on the apparent source of the noise just as she collapses to the floor
“Sunset!”
>Her leather jacket is a torn up mess and her entire body is splattered with blood, a bloodied butterfly knife twitching in her right hand
>Just then, a second figure that wears robes and wields a handaxe creeps up from behind her
“NO!”
>You run the moaning Revenant through with your broken sword, and not a moment too soon
>Letting go of your blade, you growl as you lift up the monster and toss it over the ledge
>It collides headfirst with a bookshelf, toppling it against the bookshelf beside it as an entire section of the library is knocked aside
>Exhaling a sharp breath, you fall to a knee beside your sister’s friend while the library falls apart
>The adrenaline begins to leave your body as she raises herself to her hands and knees
>”I’m… I’m so sorry…”
>>
File: Sunset Shimmer offers her hand.png (487KB, 600x822px) Image search: [Google]
Sunset Shimmer offers her hand.png
487KB, 600x822px
>>28755190
>Sunset stares at you through half-lidded eyes
>”Tirek knows about the Morning Star…”
>She tries to stand only to fall back down
“Take it easy! You’re hurt!”
>”Most of this blood… isn’t mine…”
“Sunset!”
>She wrenches her eyes wider as your face hovers above hers
>”You look… just like a demon…”
>You recoil back from her
>”Why didn’t you tell me?”
“Tell you what?”
>”Twi, she’s turning into—“
>She flinches in pain before coughing at the floor
>”w-We can’t… can’t let her become like I was…“
>You begin to shake as you utter the name
“Sunset Satan?"
>Inhaling a long breathe, you look away and stare down a hidden staircase between two bookshelves
“Is she down there?”
>”No, they took her away.”
“Where?”
>Sunset takes in a deep breath before pointing to a large window
>”A Stone Circle in the back, Tirek used it for rituals. I think he took her there.”
>You walk over to the ledge and get a better look outside, catching sight of a glimmer of light in the distance
>”I knew there were things he was hiding from me, but I didn’t know Tirek was like this.”
“What’s he going to do to her!?”
>”I don’t know.”
>You look back at Sunset as she sits on the floor against the ledge’s railing
>”I’ve already lost my soul long ago, bartered away so I could turn myself into a monster. Don’t end up like me, don’t let her end up like me.”
>Sunset closes her eyes
“Sunset!”
>You fall back down to her side and grasp her by the shoulders
“Listen I don’t care what you did or what you were, you’re not Sunset Satan anymore! You have to still have a soul!”
>She does not respond as she breathes heavily with her eyes shut
“j-Just hold on a bit, Anon and Gilda will be here soon and we can all walk out of here together.”
>If they’re still alive
"I'll be back for you soon, with Twilight..."
>Clenching a fist, you rise up to your feet and run back down the stairs
>>
>>28755237
>You exit the library as fast as you can, clearing through debris and stomping over corpses all the while
>Trying not to gaze too long at the destruction you had wrought, and trying to forget Sunset’s hollow voice, you press onwards
>”Hey!”
>Sliding to a halt, you glance around the hall before your eyes fall upon a familiar sight
>The Morning Star you had used earlier still lies on the ground where you had dropped it
>”What? Were you just going to go fight that creep with nothing but your dick in your hand?”
>You grit your teeth as you pick the Morning Star off of the ground
>”Now we’re talking!
“…"
>”Well, why are we just standing around? Let’s go!”
“You’re supposed to be dead.”
>” Yeah well, after taking bullets, swords, and a fucking oil tanker explosion you should be dead too shouldn’t you?
“Get out of my head.”
>”Why don’t you make me?
“…"
>Shaking yourself, you do your best to ignore Indigo Zap’s voice as you go running down the hall and out a door
>A bitter flurry of snow is tossed up into the air by the wind, though the snowfall has been light enough that you can still make out the trail ahead
>The light in the distance, a bonfire it seems, draws you closer as you carry on your way
>After a minute of running, you find yourself standing before a circle of large standing stones
>Heaving a single sigh, you march ahead into the circle with your shield and Morning Star ready
“What is this place?”
>”It’s about time you showed up.”
>You swerve about and spot Tirek emerging from behind one of the stone pillars
>The bonfire lights his dark grin and reveals the Morning Star hanging around his neck
>”This place was often used for sacrifices by a long dead civilization. It’s proven invaluable to me.”
>>
>>28755249
>You sneer at him and ask
“Where’s my sister Tirek?""
>”Midnight Sparkle?”
>You tense up as he speaks
“That’s not her name!”
>”That was the name that Starswirl had prophesied.”
“Who?!"
>”Hmmm, a mistranslation perhaps? To be honest, I had long thought his astrological musings were the ravings of a mad man. I’m quite pleased to be proven—“
>He is cut off as he begins to cough into his free hand
>You grit your teeth as you begin to stomp towards him
“My sister! WHERE. IS. SHE?”
>He spits at the ground before beginning to speak again
>”Glowing eyes, fangs, and your wounds appear to be healing rapidly. You’ve sampled a bit of the Morning Star’s power for yourself, just like Midnight. Good, very good.”
>A growl bursts from your lips at the mention of your sister
>”I can absorb much more energy now that I know there will be two viable sacrifices. Don’t worry, you’ll be joining her soon!”
>Tirek gestures behind you with his cane
>Your jaw drops as you turn around and spot her
>She hangs from atop one of the standing stones by a pair of rusty manacles
>Her hair is disheveled loose from it’s ponytail, her glasses are missing, and a thin trail of dried blood mars her face
“t-Twilight?"
>Your sister hangs motionlessly as your weapon and shield fall to the ground
>The familiar clicking noise of the Morning Star unlatching echoes over
>”Now witness the beginning of—“
>You unsling Velvet
*KA-BOOM!*
>Tirek’s eyes widen as the arm holding the Morning Star falls to the ground
>He sputters a single cough before collapsing into the snow beside the shaking Morning Star
“DAMN YOU!”
>Just as you reload the shotgun and take aim, the amulet bursts open
>A miasma of light pours out as you are tossed backwards off of your feet
>Your body slams against the Standing Stone that holds your sister as the earth begins to quake
>>
>>28755259
And that's all for now folks! A lot of spooky shit goes down around Shiney and Twiley, but Tirek's Mansion has provided me lots of fun around this Halloween season. I hope ya'll have been enjoying it too!
>>28755135
Kind of sounds like Yu Gi Oh spliced together with some kind of Team Deathmatch game. Sweet!
>>
So what was the better movie, fg or loe
>>
>>28755371
Friendship Games, because Timber wasn't in it.

They're both pretty mediocre in overall quality, and I can't see anyone who doesn't already enjoy the show liking either of them to any degree. Far, far too safe and milquetoast, even considering the constraints. That being said, Legend of Equestria has at least a slightly better premise and a slightly better, if over-trodden, story, plus some okay character development. Friendship Games is boring and flat.
>>
>>28755473
>spoiler
best answer
:'^
>>
>>28755371
No idea, haven't seen them.
But I just saw "The Hateful Eight", good movie, finally a movie were I get to see a woman being threated like trash.
I don't know why Ennio Morricone got the Oscar for this one, the soundtrack didn't even have a strong presence in the movie. If anything they should have given him an Oscar for his entire career.
>>28755473
Even though I haven't seen it I thought that the original idea for Friendship Games was better than what we got.
>>
Got the first duel done and transcribed, should have the first bit of it out tomorrow.
>>
>>28755866
Ive never played yugioh but ill read it
>>
>>28755919
I appreciate the interest <3
>>
>>28755929
Always man
>>
>>28754835
>>28754840
>>28754846
Were shoes on or off during that scene?
>>
Remind me why we have these threads after the most recent movie ruined everything?
>>
>>28756753
It didnt ruin stories
>>
>>28756753
>/nst/
>watching the movies
lol
>>
>>28756999
KEk
>>
>>28756753
Are you one of those EqG "Twilight is ruined" fags?
Because that would be fun.
>>
I love two too.much
Its becoming a problem
>>
>>28751898
>Sunny is a rich bitch
>Sour Sweet a hoe
>Indy a straight edge
>Sugarcoat a lolita
>Lemon a rocker
>>
>>28757750
As long as you don't make it a mental illness you will be okay.
>>
>>28758011
that makes me feel a little better
>>
>>28758192
It shouldn't. You won't know until it's too late.
>>
>>28751898
I love those alternate designs
>>
>>28758011
I already have plenty of those
What harm could one more do?
>>
>Picture with macarons of all colours.
Does /nst/ likes macarons?
>>
>>28758343
yes
>>
New thread

>>28758424
>>28758424
>>28758424
Thread posts: 501
Thread images: 251

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.