[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[CYOA]Custos Luna #7

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 1

File: 1460040059752.png (667KB, 1036x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1460040059752.png
667KB, 1036x1024px
Because I just can't stay dead, to everyone's dismay

Catch up here: https://www.anonpone.com/custos/
Last thread: >>28345454

What happened?
Uhhhh, I forgot? Jokes aside, not a lot, honestly, just read last thread
It was mostly me misinterpreting commands again, who'd have thought?
>>
Repostan last post because desuarchive is fucked so much that I don't have any replies

>>28401871
>>28401342
>This might be your chance to finally get rid of those guys!
"The student of Styx attempts to gain power by violence", you begin to explain to the mare of the moon
>Chase is still standing there, mouth open in confusion
"The colt is striking anyone who dares stand in his path, often myself. I did suffer from broken ribs already due to him"
>"We have heard of the broken ribs, yes", your goddess of beauty responds impatiently
"This is the reason that chase led me to the sanctuary, I believe. To train and ultimately fight the colt fair and square"
>The princess nods understandingly, "you shall train, and you shall fight them once you believe to be ready. But you shall have only a single chance, so make it count"
>She then seems to be preparing to leave, but you get her attention once more: "I also believe that Styx is using me to indirectly harm Chase, since he can't do so directly"
>Moon Chaser shakes as you speak these words and then immediately shrinks together into a scared bat ball
>Calmly, she turns around, a smile on her face. Razor sharp teeth in her mouth are showing. "And just how would you justify my highest general to step down to something this petty?"
>>
>>28678396
Excuse me, Lady Luna, but I've heard that there has been bad blood between Chase and Styx in the past. It's not exactly out of the question if that has been the case.
>>
>>28678498
"My grace", you step up to the mare that is quite a lot bigger than you, her midnight blue fur seems to be emitting a surreal glow
>It kinda makes you feel tired, a quite familiar effect, the feeling reminding you of your favorite spell
>But you force yourself to stay awake, averting your eyes from her coat and looking her straight in the eyes
>A tiny bit of surprise shows on her face as her smile just falters ever so slightly
"Princess, if I may be so bold?", you bow your head. "I have heard that there is bad blood between Chase and Styx already, so I would say this is not exactly out of the question."
>The princess looks at you intensely for a moment that feels like an eternity.
>Her eyes seem to bore into your mind, eagerly attempting to find the truth in this head of yours
>It feels uncomfortable to put it lightly, as if someone stuck a hot needle into your forehead
>But just as fast as the pain came, it disappears
>With a glance to Moon Chaser, the princess nods
>"Very well, my child. I can not deny, Styx is not fond of Lieutnant Chase. Very well, I will make my leave now, there is important matters we have to attend. Unless there is one last thing you'd like to ask?"
>>
>>28678618
No, Princess. But I thank you for this opportunity you've given me.
>>
>>28678662
>You decline politely by shaking your head. "No, your highness. I just want to thank you for the opportunity you have so gracefully given to me"
>The princess doesn't listen, and instead walks into the shadow of a corner of the room
>With a puff of smoke that quickly dissipates, her form is gone, no trace of her left behind
>You look at Chase, who is still frozen in fear. Poor mare probably didn't even realize that the princess is gone
>Her entire body is shaking too! You have to do something about it, and you know exactly what this moment calls for!
>Tiptoeing over, you slowly stand in front of the mare, her just looking right through your small frame
>Carefully, you sit on your butt and begin opening up your front hooves, using your magic to gently push the cathartic bat into your embrace
>With a bit of magical assistance, you stroke her mane and shush her in a comforting manner
>Quickly her bat instinct takes over and she nuzzles her snootle into your neck and puts her bat wings around you, holding you in a tight embrace
>You can feel her warmth radiate from her body and her heartbeat becoming steadily slower, as does her breathing
>It does take a while, but finally you hear the mare whisper into your ear. "Thank you, Silver. My little trooper..."
>She nuzzles into your neck again and stays that way
>...
>You aren't sure how long the two of you have been like this, but you might wanna think of something to do for today, don't you?
>>
>>28678869
See? Cuddles make everything better.

As for what to do, we have access to an isolated secret training area forbidden to all but the most elite. Why wait to begin?
>>
>>28678892
>Well, you do have access to a secret training area now, which has been used by the elites before you
>So why shouldn't you make some use of it! The earlier you start to practice, the better!
>Trying to get up, Chase holds you tight and lets out a drawn out "noooohhh" whine as you try to escape
>You giggle at her antics but know exactly how to free yourself from her CQC!
>A quick and well placed boop on her snootle makes her freeze and her hold on you tighten just enough for you to slip out
>As you hop back, the mare tries to grab you again but misses and let's out the same pleading, whining "noooooh, just 5 more minutes" from earlier
"Nope, we got work to do!", you announce as you hop out of the room with glee in your voice
>The disappointed bat stands up and follows you, her head hanging a bit low
>Your way to the secret training area is mostly undisturbed, just meeting a few guards on the way to which you happily wave when they pass you
>Reaching the familiar entrance, you quickly jump into it like a rabbit hides in it's home when danger approaches and are soon greeted with the familiar sight of the glowing crystrals
>But as you take a step into the area, all the crystals start to pulse and a crescent moon on your hoof pulses in the same rhythm
>You watch in awe as you get the marking closer to a crystal, it's light intensifies
>The pulsating intensifies with every second you are in here, until it seems like all the crystals glow in a steady, white light

[1/2]
>>
>>28679155
>And soon after, 3 of them emit a bright flash, so bright in fact that it nearly blinds you.
>As your eyes adjust, you see three guards stand in front of you, each one made of light but wearing different armor
>The first one has a common nightguard armor and a spear on his side
>The 2nd one you notice is much more fuzzy and is wearing a set of thick winter clothes. The air around him feels cold
>The last one is barely wearing anything apart from a headband, he seems to be radiating heat though
>Chase watches the happenings unfold in front of her with her mouth agape in absolute awe
>The sentinels seem to be waiting for you to approach one of them

[2/2]
>>
Ending here for tonight, this is all I can manage to write with 3 hours of sleep
Choose wisely
>>
>>28679158
Cold bate.
>>
>>28679158
Armored bate.
>>
Premium bump.
>>
>>28681993
Standard bump
>>
>>28682759
>>
>>28683814
>>
>>28684322
>>
Sorry, no season today because I am forced to be a normo. It is still a tie btw
>>
Normies reeeee
>>
>>28685804
>>
that cold one could be a problem.
>>
So tough!
>>
have a good night
>>
>>28688912
>>
>>28689585
>>
>>28688912
>>
>>28691431
>>
>>28692000
>>
The tie is STILL not broken, guys. Please!
>>
>>28692898
I dunno, flip for it.
>>
>>28680047
>>28692921
Choosie says Pokey Mc. Pokeman

>The spear wielding guard seems to be a good idea to approach for now, Nightguard armor always had something that calmed you down
>As you slowly tiptoe closer, Chase is watching your every move in awe. It gives you a small boost in confidence
>And with your head held high, you approach the guard directly and as you are close enough, the figure of light holds out a hoof to you
>Carefully raising your own, it makes contact with the armored guard...
>A searing pain flows through your entire body and you shut your eyes while trying to let out a scream
>But the pain disappears before you are even able to open your mouth
>Instead, you start to cough violently, black smoke coming from your mouth and noise
>It makes it hard to breath until it all dissipates, but it doesn't take long, fortunately
>Opening your eyes, you look around... to find yourself in a location completely unknown to you
>It seems to be a massive Colosseum, ponies cheering outside of the wrong for what is about to come
>Even your highness seems to be watching from the ranks high above!
>You realize that Chase is nowhere to be seen. Instead, a table of weapons lies in front of you
>Knifes, bows, spears, even a halberd is ready for use
>On the opposite site of you a night guard quietly waits, a spear already pointing at you
>The arena features a few small pillars you could hide behind, as well as a few wooden walls that can serve as protection
>What will you do?
>>
>>28693160
Take spear. Attempt to break of piece of wall for makeshift shield.
>>
>>28693160
Take knife. I doubt we'd have a chance in a straight up fight so lets get in close with a short range weapon so his spear is less effective, we're smaller so it should be a bit easier.
>>
>>28693297
I agree with this.
>>
>>28693193
I change my mind and agree with>>28693297
>>
>>28693333 check 'em senpai
>>28693297
>>28693345
>Well, maybe the spear! You could try cutting out a piece of wood from a wa-, actually you doubt you could carry them effectively
>Being this small and nimble, something that allows you to utilize your speed might be more appropriate
>Taking a quick look over the available equipment, you decide on a simple silver dagger
>In it's handle a crescent moon is engraved that seems to pulsate every few seconds
>This actually reminds you to check your own hoof and you can see the same symbol still on your leg
>As soon as you touch the weapons, the crowd which has been silent up to this point erupts in cheering and the table with weapons just disappears
>At the same time, the guard, which you could make out to be an earth pony now, charges straight at you
>You probably won't have a lot of time to think of a plan, maybe you should dodge? Or there could be another way of going at this?
>There are 2 pillars about 5 meters each away from you that you could hide behind
>Maybe you could use the knife to still carve yourself a shield out of a barrier?
>And how will you try to defeat your opponent? Go straight at him or is there another strategy you could use?
>If you don't think fast, the pony who has taken up a considerable amount of speed by now is going to pierce through you like a hot knife through butter
>>
>>28693404
Tuck and roll behind him. His momentum shouldn't allow him to turn quick enough to avoid us getting a quick stab in.
>>
>>28693404
Move the fight over to the pillars to limit the mobility of his large weapon and allow us to get in close more easily as well as block some of his attacks.
>>
>>28693415
>>28693424
>Your reflexes are fast, but not quite fast enough.
>Fortunately for you, you manage to roll out of the way before he hits anything vital, but he still manages to get a bit of a hit on your flank
>To your surprise, it hurts as much as you would expect from a wound like this and your heartbeat speeds up as you realize what is going on
>This... this might actually be real. This could be the end of you! Your breath picks up as you attempt to keep your panic under control
>Sadly, the counter stab you tried ended in nothingness as the pony dashed straight past you a few meters, turning around and angrily glaring at you
>The pillars might be able to help you out here, it should restrict his weapon wielding at least slightly
>As you expected, the pony sets out to another charge, once more running straight at you
>This time you are faster to react though, and just step to the side
>With the speed the pony is running at you, his spear ends up getting stuck inside the marble construct and he desperately tries to pull the thing back out
>You could certainly take advantage of this situation and his helplessness.
>Or you could wait for him to get ready to fight once more, if you so wished
>The crowd around has stopped cheering as much as they did before, maybe you should give them a show? That is what you do in these kinda situations, right?
>Your highness has just been watching the entire fight silently, her face unmoving, a perfect pokerface at any time
>What will you do?
>>
>>28693571
Stab him in the flank.
Several times if necessary.
>>
>>28693579
Fine, but be ready to run to the nearest pillar the second he either looks like he's about to free his spear or he lets go of it. He is stronger than us so he could do A LOT of damage if he drops his weapon and we aren't ready to get out of the way.
>>
>>28694569
>>
>>28695503
>>
>>28696517
>>
>>28697022
>>
>>28697801
>>
>>28698294
>>
>>28698654
>>
>>28699348
>>
>>28700404
>>
>>28701440
>>
>>28702310
>>
>>28702888
>>
>>28703555
>>
>>28704228
>>
>>28704961
>>
>>28705919
>>
>>28706718
>>
>>28708025
>>
>>28708720
>>
>>28709658
>>
>>28710491
>>
>>28711428
>>
>>28712092
>>
>>28713610
>>
>>28714716
>>
>>28715776
>>
>>28716924
>>
>>28716934
>>
>>28718185
>>
>>28719387
>>
>>28719834
>>
>>28720981
>>
>>28722084
>>
>>28722953
>>
>>28723986
>>
>>28724832
>>
>>28725521
>>
>>28726001
>>
>>28726911
>>
>>28727544
>>
>>28728808
>>
FOR FUCK SAKE WOLVAN.
>>
>>28729835
>>
>>28693579
>>28693732
>Time to counter attack, there is no way to win if you don't fight for it, you tell yourself
>And with your nimble little body, you make it to the stallion's butt in no time.... which you start stabbing multiple times with the knife of yours
>The earth pony cries out in pain and instinctively bucks with his hind leg, kicking you straight in the chest and sending you a few feet backwards
>Your body is aching already, the kick really pushed out most of the air out of your lungs
>Breathing heavily, the stallion turns around slowly, without his weapon and closes in on you
>He has death in his eyes, you realize this is either you or him by now
>Shivering, you hold up your knife and try to slash at him
>But his path doesn't change and he keeps walking up to you, every step making your heart beat faster
>The audience is quiet
>What will you do?
>>
>>28730973
We're on the ground and he's walking towards us. Any chance we could try to stab him in the heart and twist the knife as he tries to squish our head?
>>
>>28730973
Keep our distance and recover a bit, those stab wounds should slow him down.

>>28731009
Eating another attack like that would possibly kill us. Also, didn't he have armor?
>>
>>28731092
>>28731009
>You immediately start backing up from your foe, attempting to recover your breath
>At least your stab wounds did a mark on him and he is limping towards you a lot slower than before
>Turning your head to look back, you realize that you are almost backed up into a corner
>Your eyes widen: With no chance of escape, this will be your end
>And just like that, your butt bumps right into the wall, sweat dripping down your face
>The stallion has caught up to you by now and is standing right in front of you
>He raises his head in the air, the armor clearly a bit small to give full coverage like this, and glares down at you
>"Any last words, scum?", he asks you with venom in his voice
>And if it couldn't be any worse, your knife lies on the floor a few feet away from you, no way you can run to it and grab it here
>What do you do?
>>
>>28731395
The layout of this Colosseum makes no sense. Have we forgotten that we're a unicorn and that he is between us and a sharp object (how did we drop it anyway?).
>>
>>28731452
>The layout of this Colosseum makes no sense.
It really doesn't.
>>
>>28731457
>>28731452
what did you expect from a retarded qm?
>>
>>28731452
>>28731457
>Wait, how did you drop your knife in the first place? And why have you not picked it up yet, you are a unicorn for Luna's sake!
>Quickly charging up your horn, the weapon comes flying straight to you
>Furthermore, it comes flying straight past the earth stallion's neck, cutting him in the process
>His eyes grow wide in surprise as blood starts trickling down his neck and he holds a hoof up
>He looks at you in panic before his knees start to wobble and he drops to the ground
>The wound is not going to instantly kill him you realize, but given time he was sure to bleed out right here
>The audience erupts in cheering and shouting as they chant your name in unison
>You smile just a bit... until you look up to Lady Luna who is moving her hoof in front of her neck, glaring down at you
>Swallowing some spit, you try to make sense of her gesture as you check the defeated enemy lying in front of you
>You can see it in his eyes, he is begging for mercy...
>>
>>28731639
Time to use our talent. Our real one.
Ease his passing.
>>
>>28731639
He can't be saved, but he doesn't have to suffer.
>>
>>28731687
>>28731720
>N-no.... you won't be able to save him
>But at least... you can make his passing easier on him. Make it just a bit more bearable
>Your horn lights up and you slowly and gently lower your head down, touching his
>His entire body immediately tenses up as he feels your horn touching him
>"Sssshhhhhh, it'll all be over soon, have no fear", you gently assure him, before starting to hum a lullaby
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsQBKr_x-P4
>Once again, his body tenses up but soon relaxes as your magic seeps into the hurt pony, numbing his pain
>You can see tears streaming down his face as he closes them one last time
>The rhythmic rising and falling of his chest soon ceases completely
>And being so close to the pony, you are able to hear his heartbeat, how it slowly started to fade away until it is fully inaudible
>The gravity of the situation comes rushing into you. You just killed a pony
>A pony like you, who might have had a family.
>He might have had a wife and a foal waiting for him to return to dinner this evening... but he will never come
>Your own eyes begin to grow wet as tears start to flow freely from them
>You collapse into a sobbing mess on the dusty Colosseum floor, holding your head in your hooves and cry
>The cheering mass of ponies around you and your own pain is soon drowned out by your own crying
>...
>You can feel yourself being shaken and slowly open your eyes
>Chase is sitting next to you, desperately shaking your small body while her eyes are closed and tears are streaming down her face
>"S-silver, p-please... P-please wake up", she's begging weakly, not only to you, but any god she believes in as well
>Her voice sounds hoarse as if she had been using it a lot
>What will you do?
>>
>>28732110
Hug Chase. Ask her if she saw everything.

Look over ourselves to see if our wounds were real.
>>
Ending here for the day
Sorry for the shitty last post, I lost 90% of the first one because >adware crashed my browser.I hope you still liked it
>>
>>28732167
I hated it reee reee etc etc
luv u bb
>>
Here, a bump.
>>
>>28733752
hark, another
>>
Sad little unicorn filly needs hugs really badly right now.
>>
>>28734878
Sad little unicorn filly needs to an hero really badly right now.
>>
>>28735517
>killing self
Coward's way out desu
>>
>>28736925
>>
>>28732153
>You jump up into Chase's embrace, ignoring the pain in your body
>Wrapping your hooves around Chase's frame, you bury your head deep inside her chest fluff
>She is shocked for a moment but immediately gets to nuzzling you and stroking your back
>Her heartbeat is strangely comforting, the steady beating giving you a sense of security
>It feels like you are getting lost in her comfortable embrace, her warmth something you never want to leave again
>Her chest is wet by hers and your tears combined but the hug helps a lot
>"S-sshhh, i-it's ok n-now... I-I'm here....", she tries to calm you down to the best of her abilities, but fear is clearly present in her voice
"D-did you see everything?". you stammer, unable to keep your voice from shaking
>"S-see what exactly?", she asks back fearfully as she looks you up and down
>You follow her example and have a hard time believing it, but you see the wound from the spear on your flank, still bleeding
>There is also a kind of metallic taste in your mouth and as you open it a bit, blood drips out
>Your chest is feeling uncomfortably heavy and you still can't breath normally
>W-was this not just a dream? W-was all of this real?
>The batpony looks at you with fear. "S-silver, what happened?"
>>
>>28737555
T-there was a Colosseum, and there was an earth pony, and we fought, and I-I killed him.
>>
>>28737599
>You sniff as you look up to your friend, still crying
"There... I was in... in a Colosseum.... and I had to.... to fight another earth pony and..."
>You bury your head in her chest again, unable to continue talking
>Chase's color drains from her face as she is probably able to piece together what you did
>Once again, she presses you deeper into her chest, the comforting heartbeat returning once again
>"I-it'll be fine", Chase promises to you, but it is clear that this is likely not a promise she is able to keep
>You feel quite terrible, but something in your mind asks you to push on
>Did you... did you actually enjoy killing him? Was he another pony that was stuck in a dream just like you?
>Did you do the right thing?
>A quick glance to your leg shows the same moon glowing as before, but it additionally has a small insignia of a knife
>The one guard that you had come close to earlier is also gone, only the other two still remaining and still unmoving
>What do you do?
>>
>>28737708
I think the fact that our first reaction is bawling our eyes out is evidence enough that we didn't like killing.

However, we're hysterical right now. Keep crying until we're calm enough to be somewhat rational again.
>>
>>28737739
>No, of course you didn't like it. You wouldn't be here crying if you did
>But you need this right. You feel terrible and just want this sadness to go away
>So you lean into closest friend and through all the exhaustion, you fall asleep
>...
>The world is upside down as you glide through the void what you assume to be your thoughts
>Stars around you shine bright and you can't help but smile at the sight
>From somewhere in the void, you can hear a voice, "well done, young one", it tells you
>...
>You stir from your slumber, finding Chase asleep cuddled up next to you
>Admittedly, you feel kind of better than you did before, even if just slightly
>At least you believe you are able to think straight again
>Should you wake chase up? Check out the other 2 glowing guards yourself? Do something different?
>>
>>28737895
Let's wake Chase up.

Jumping right into the fray with opponents trying to kill us isn't exactly training.
If we're going to have to fight the other two, then we need Chase to help us get better.
>>
>>28737938
>then we need Chase to help us get better.
How? What should she do?
>>
>>28738059
Teach us how to fight like she said she would.
>>
>>28738064
you think there's anything we should learn first?
>>
>>28738206
I dunno, it's usually not the point of the fresh trainee to figure out what they need to learn.
>>
>>28737938
This
>>
>>28738978
>>
>>28739529
>>
>>28740636
>>
>>28741544
>>
>>28742313
>>
>>28743204
>>
>>28743910
>>
>>28745071
>>
>>28746294
>>
>>28747473
>>
>>28747473
>>
>>28749506
>>
>>28750228
>>
>>28750812
>>
>>28751660
>>
>>28752749
>>
>>28754128
>>
>>28755464
>>
>>28755496
>>
>>28756839
>>
>>28757920
>>
>>28759181
>>
>>28760034
>>
>>28761276
>>
>>28762423
>>
>>28762442
>>
>>28762442
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.