[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hijack (the CYOA) - Mission 6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 265
Thread images: 39

File: op2.png (65KB, 1113x538px) Image search: [Google]
op2.png
65KB, 1113x538px
Previous Thread: >>28559019
===
“I have a great talent in finding trouble. I also have a great talent in getting rid of it.”
===

“What if we just used the damn die?”
>Atticus shakes his head morosely
>”I don’t know if that’s the best idea. The last one to use it was my kid, and when he rolled, he…”
>Atticus cradles his head in his hooves and sighs deeply
>”Even though I rolled high, I don’t know if that was some kind of fluke, or if there’s a deeper force at work here… I really don’t know if rolling haphazardly is worth the risk, especially if we try to roll to find things, and only end up being taken over by the die ourselves…”

“It’s either that, or we do nothing!” You state simply, your frustrations coming to a head
>If there’s anything you hate, its being tied down and helpless
“I don’t hear any alternatives, dad-guy!”
>”Hold on!” he states irately
>”I never said we had no other options! In fact, I have just one idea that could work in our favor!"
"How do you know this idea will work in the first place?"
>"Unless you’ve had an epiphany about how this thing works, I think its worth a shot!”

>Greg reiterates
>”I’ve already told you how it works, it changes YOUR destiny to suit its needs when you roll. So just figure out a way to avoid such a fate, and the die is a powerful tool indeed!”
>He laughs derisively.
>”Though I’m surprised you all are so very dense.”

>Atticus stares at the book for a second before continuing his explanation
>”Either way, I think we can talk to Bato, the gopher for the gangs. He might know an item or pony that can help us! But this time, try not to beat up ANOTHER pony that can help us.”
>You shrug incredulously and ask innocently, "What?"

>You take inventory of your possible options.
>You could follow Atticus’s lead and go for the gopher
>Or you could try to roll the die and see where it takes you, no matter where it may be
>Greg rolls his lopsided eyes in a smugger manner than usual
>"Get this goose chase going, you twits!"
>>
>>28675075
we're going to need to find a way to cleanse the dies influence, and once we have that we can literally roll to be a servant and the die will hope on that shit since its exactly what it wants. Take dad along on the ride, he cures us on the other side. Find the foal, fix him and cheese it.

so, gopher. asking for tracking trinkets or some way to cleanse the effect of a trinket since no matter what i doubt atticus wants his son back as a servant to the die still.
>>
>>28675160
We could call Steel and ask for advice on this front. The government would probably know of ways to remove dangerous artifact's mental effects.
>>
>>28675286
Can we act smug about it and act like we're super important to the pony government in front of atticus?
>>
>>28675307
You know we can.
>>
File: file.png (120KB, 572x656px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
120KB, 572x656px
"Maybe we can do both..."
>"Huh?"

"Well, hear me out here," you start, gesticulating earnestly
"What if this die can work in our favor?"
>"Well it does, its when it doesn't work in our favor that keeps me from tossing this stupid think willy-nilly!"

"Yeah,yeah, but I mean what if we become its slave on purpose?"
>"...Why would you-"
"HOLD ON. What if we found an item to lessen the effect it has. Something to make it so that we don't become a dice thrall? There HAS to be something that can jam its effects, right?"

>Atticus taps his chin and thinks for a moment
>"Well, actually, yeah. tehre does have to be some kind of jamming trinket we can use, because Bato looks for trinkets all the time, and how else would he get some of his more... Vicious products if he didn't have a way to neutralize them?"

"See what I mean? Now all we need to do is to find that item and then try to roll to become a temporary thrall! Bing, bang, boom, your son gets found, and everyone is happy!"

>Atticus rock his head curiously
>"This is the dumbest idea I've ever heard"
>He raises the die over his head
>"But if it means I get Ceasar back, I'll do it!"

>You clamp your talon over his hoof and chide him
"Not now, grandpa! Later!"

>He sheepishly lowers his hoof again, and semi retreats into his floof.

>You run your finger over the bandages over your head
>"What's wrong?"
"My feathers are still messed up..."
>"You look fine! Very perky. I'm sure a nice griffon wil-"
"Can it, dweeb. Lemme just-"
>You begin to unwrap the fabric, and your feathers droop down again
"Aw man..."

>You take a claw and run it over your head, slicking back your feathers to their previous glory
>Lookin' fly, you decide to contact your number one guard
"Steel?"

>You look over at a curious Attcicus and say again, with a healthy amount of smug
"Steel Charge, of the ROYAL EQUESTRIAN GUARD? Got a sec buddy?"
>>"Sure! What do you need?"
"Got an idea of how to get rid of mental magic?"
>>"I'll need more than that, Willow"
>>
>>28675638
Trinkets bucko. The type that'd make a pony a thrall. We're going to need a way to fix someone after a daring rescue.
>>
>>28675638
"What? C'mon! I thought you were SMART."
>>
File: file.png (187KB, 780x627px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
187KB, 780x627px
“What? I thought you were SMART!”
>”H-Hey! I am smart! Right?”
>He turns to somepony next to him, and you hear what you think is a mare’s voice
>>”No, you’re a dingus, Steelie~”
>He looks distraught momentarily, and smirks at her direction before jamming a forkful of food into his mouth
>Through his chews, you take this moment to explain what you know

“To put it short, we have a trinket that messes with your head. It makes you into a thrall and makes you go to different places.”
>Steel thinks for a moment and chews his food a bit more
>Without swallowing, he starts to blurt out
>”Oh! I know that kind of mind control it’s-“
>The mare off to the side comments, “Steelie, swallow first, ya big goof.”
>He blushes a bit and wipes his mouth free of marinara before continuing.
>”There are two ways to stop this kind of mind control. The first is to acquire a plant called “Estesthia”
“Do you smoke it?”
>”…No. You grind it into a paste and apply it to the legs. Usually done as a wrist wrap. Its usually used to keep unicorns from having spell surges, but it can also be used to knock you out cold. It’s pretty rare and illegal, so getting some will be difficult”
“How difficult?”
>”I don’t know if you can acquire it legally any more. The last legal shipment was sent to Meridian and ‘lost’ in a fire”
>He punctuates ‘lost’ with hoovsie air quotes
“…That means it was stolen, right?”
>He takes a sip of his drink and responds, “I would imagine so. If I was stationed there, I bet you a hundred bits I could have recovered it, but that mark will, regrettably, forever remain on the Guard’s roster.”
>He grumbles a quiet “dumb shippers” before diving back into his food
>Good to see he lets these kinds of things go quickly
>...
"Steel?"

>"Oh right!" he says, mouth full of noodles again
>>"Steelie! Food! C'mon baby!"
>"Sorry, geeze! Okay, the other way is to get..."
"...Get?"
>"Very... Very drunk. Exceedingly so."
>>"Have fun, Willow!" the mare says before cutting out.

>Huh.
>Alrighty then.
>>
>>28675883
Huh, Steel found a mare. I'm sure she'll wind him down a bit.

The problem with drinking is that we might not want to co-operate once we're a thrall to cure ourself. We should ask atticus where the equestrians are set up in this town, go find the local pony guard to ask about the shipment and have drinking as a plan B.
>>
>>28675883

Aw, they're on a date in fancy restaurant. Adorable.
>>
>>28675883
HMMMMmmmm I feel like that last part was important, I can't think straight with this brutal hangover though.
>>
File: file.png (187KB, 950x542px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
187KB, 950x542px
“I wonder if my drunken escapades have anything to do with this die…” you idly think to yourself.
>”Even if they did, I cannot condone getting blitzed on cider. Saving my son or not, I don’t want to have to drink !”
“Again? You have a problem with drinking?”
>Atticus is taken aback for a moment, clearly not comfortable with sharing too much about his issue
>”I-I… Well, it’s not that I have a problem, it’s that I am a… VERY light-weight drinker. And many of my friends have told me I get very… ‘Mushy’ when I am drunk.”
>Aw…
>He’s a mushy drunk
>What a card

“Alright, I guess the old excuse about it being five o’clock somewhere isn’t going to fly. Do you know where we can find a pony to tell us where to get that herb?”
>”I think if we try to go to the dock guards first, we can get some answers.” Atticus says simply, his wings beating and taking him to the sky.
>”You a good flyer?”
>You beat your wings once and leap into the sky above him
“Am *I* a good flyer?”
>You do a little flip around him
“…Maybe?”
>He smirks
>”Oh, I figured you were one of those grounded griffons or pegasai!”
“Grounded? What am I, twelve?”
>”You certainly act the part. But I’ve seen many winged creatures come and go, and some of them not once took to the skies.”
“They sound like losers!” you yell as you gun it towards the docks
>Atticus wastes not a second and races after you, his fluffy wings beating wildly
>”H-Hey! Age before beauty!”

>…
>You and Atticus touch down in the shipping area, looking around for the aforementioned dock guards
>”They say they wear a set of plate armor covered by a tunic. They have a standard emblem-“
“Found ‘em!”
>You and Atticus round the corner of a shipping crate and see an earth pony with a braided tail and fire tattoos reaching all the way up her leg handing the guard a small satchel

>The two of you observe the situation
>They appear to be somewhat friendly to each other
>You curse under your breath
>If only you could read pony lips
>Alright
>What should we do?
>>
>>28676119
any gangs in this city with tattoos like that? I'd rather my first guard not be on the take.

If atticus doesn't recognize them as gang tattoos approach, if he's unsure wait for them to separate and approach the guard asking for the location of a head office or something.
>>
It is well known that nine times out of ten, ponies are harmless little scamps who just want to chew leaves in peace.

Now if you include your son, then I've come across three new ponies today, of which one was bad, so the next six ponies we meet should be good! So these two should be safe. Makes sense, right Atticus?
>>
>>28676119
This:
>>28676133
>>
File: file.png (158KB, 872x803px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
158KB, 872x803px
“Recognize those tats, grandpa?”
>He squints his big black bug eyes and hums in thought, his wings flittering errantly.
>”They… Could be Firebugs? I’m not sure…”

“What, do Firebug gangsters have those tattoos?”
>He shrugs
>”I’m just guessing on account of the fire tattoos on the legs. I have no clue! Could just be a poser maybe?”

>It IS a bit on the nose there.
>Besides you-

>>”Hey! Is somepony there?”
>Oh geeze
>The tattooed mare takes her leave quickly, as the guard pony starts to trto to your position
>All while shouting
>”This is a restricted area! Trespassing is punishable by maritime law!”
>Hm

>You should do something about that.
“Well they say nine times out of ten, ponies are harmless little scamps who just want to chew leaves in peace.”
>”Hey! What’s that supposed to mean?”
“It means that aside from you, your son, and that little nerd back in the shop, we have six more chances to get a nice pony!”
>”Don’t you mean seven?’
“I’m counting tattoo mare as the bad pony who needs to get the hose.”

>The guard rounds the corner, ready to apprehend you
>But instead of socking him in the jaw
>You decide to simply put on a big grin and just ask him
“Hey buddy!”

>Your bubbliness is toxic
“We’re lookin’ for the guard shack! Think you can help us out?”
>He maintains his posture
>>”Identify yourselves! This is a restricted area.”

>”U-Uh… I’m Atticus, and this-“
"I'm Willow. Pleased to meetcha."

>He lowers his guard slightly
>>"You folks aren't from around here, are you?"
"Nope! That's why I'm looking for your Guard Shack! We need some help finding something."

>>"Maybe I can help you guys out? No sense in walking up the entire dock to get to the Guardposts."
"Eeeehh..." you whine
"I'd rather not get advice from a Guard on the take."

>His warm smile drops
>And his brow furrows
>He growls to you
>>"...Excuse me?"
>>
I don't know what to say because we weren't supposed to say that part out loud to the guard.
>>
>>28676264
"It's just that we're looking for something, and need help from somepony who won't go all blabby about it. We're not blabby, are we, Gramps? And we'll stay that way if you can just tell us where to find some estesthia, then we'll go our separate ways in peace."
>>
File: file.png (70KB, 492x427px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
70KB, 492x427px
"I did not mean to say that out loud." you state, a little too loudly

>Atticus rolls his eyes and sighs
>"There's a time and place to use words, Miss Willow. I guess you're still figuring out that one, judging from how you dealt with Hedge."

>>"You two know Hedge?"
>You and Atticus nod feverishly, excited to defuse the situation
"We sure do, buddy! And, if you'll forget what I said earlier its just that- uh..."

>"We... can't talk to anyone too blabby about what we're looking for?"
"Yeah! That! Don't want ponies blabbing, and we aren't blabbers, are we Atticus?"
>He stares at you blankly
"We're like... Anti-blabbers!"
>"Blabbing is against our religion!"
"We're like, 'Blab? What's that?' We-"

>>"Stop."
"Alright, alright. But really. We need to score some herb."
>>"...What?"

>"She means Estesthia. The magic plant?"
>>"Ah. I suppose I know some 'rumors' that might point you all in the right direction."
>He tilts his head and scratches his chin
>Alll while extending his hoof and beckoning

>After a pause, he looks sideways at you two
>>"I could use something to... Jog my memory, if you catch my drift."
>>
pausing
>>
>>28676364
Fist bump that hoof.
>>
>>28676364
Did we already spend our chip? Otherwise we gotta haggle something else.

Goodnight, Hijacker.
>>
>>28676415
we could offer him Greg.
>>
>>28676364
Sure I'll...dance...with you? That IS what you're asking for right?

Or else I'd have to do another one of these http://pastebin.com/6Bw0sZGJ please don't make me do that

>>28675883
>>28676730
>>
File: file.png (324KB, 1347x904px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
324KB, 1347x904px
better version of date pic
>>
>>28676767
Nice one, Hiji
>>
File: nasa-goal-celebration-o.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
nasa-goal-celebration-o.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>28676767
>Tara/Steel date
>>
>>28676767
Meh
>>
I don't even play this but I'll give you a bump since I found you on page 10.
>>
>>28678588
>>
>>28679529
>>
>>28680098
>>
>>28680704
>>
>>28679526

It's appreciated
>>
schedule is looking not as hot as I thought
expect sporadic updates as opposed to standard sessions.
>>
>>28682724
Cool
>>
File: Dubs_HorsePrince.png (171KB, 501x360px) Image search: [Google]
Dubs_HorsePrince.png
171KB, 501x360px
>>28676767
Some nice digits you got, there!

Steelie looks amused and also amusing, Tara's just taking in the scene. It also makes me crave spaghetti.
>>
File: file.png (186KB, 909x703px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
186KB, 909x703px
Current Inventory: http://pastebin.com/0XDpcTiU

===

>You look at his hoof
>...

"High five!"
>You slap his hoof with your claw and punctuate it with a fist bump

>The guard looks at his hoof
>And back to you
>With a look of utter disbelief and disappointment.

>"Normally I'd ask if you all were Royal Guards, but I think even they're smarter than you."
"Hey!"
>"Anyway," he starts again, completely ignoring your protests
>"I meant for you to give me something for my efforts? Only Meridian gangs get to access my supplier for Esther, and you guys don't look like any gangs I recognize."

"What? We're not part of a gang!"
>"Yeah, don't be silly" Atticus adds

>The guard chuckles and shakes his head a bit
>"Look, I don’t care who you guys represent, but I still need some payment. I can’t just tell you for free, y'know!"

“Why not?”
>”…Because I stick my neck out every time, and I need to make ends meet? A dock guard salary ain't much.”
>He extends his hoof again
>”Surely you guys got something to grease the wheels?”

“But I-“
>”No buts!” he interrupts
>”This is a kind of situation where it takes two to tango, if you catch my drift. You need to get your supply, and I need to get something to take the sting of poverty away. Just hurry up, willya?”

>You raise your fist and shake it, growling
“Tango?! I'll dance you up the street you little shi-“
>Atticus’s floofy hoof muffles your expletives, and he drags you backwards before whispering to you
>”Hey! Bad griffin! Don’t beat up ponies! We should just try to play by his rules. We don’t want MORE enemies in the city…”
“We need information! Let’s just beat him up!”
>”Enough of that, Willow. Last warning. Don't do it.”

>You roll your eyes
>Fine, maybe you can TRY to abide by ‘dad’s’ rules for the moment at least
>You call back to the guard

“Hey, how do you feel about “services rendered?’”
>”Unless you’re willing to do a bit of looking, I’d rather get things I can use, y'know?”

>Hm.
>Do we have anything to give him for info?
>>
>>28683460
Give him our finest Bathwater
>>
>>28683515
eh, sure.
>>
>>28683515
Aww but I wanted to make a Molotov. Ah well I guess it's worth a shot.
>>
>>28683460
We'd be totally lucky if he accepts the bathwater. Definitely try it!
>>
>>28683460
Make dad pay for it. He's the one insisting we pay for it, plus he's the dad.
>>
beeb
>>
>>28684655
>>
>>28685424
>>
>>28686116
>>
looks like you were on ten
>>
>>28688151
>>
>>28683460

How much do they make anyway? Guarding is an important job, probably. Haven't they heard of unions?
>>
>>28688358
there's always going to be someone who wants more.
>>
>>28688157
>>
File: file.png (212KB, 920x580px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
212KB, 920x580px
>You really hope this guy likes liquor
“Well,” you start, reaching into your bag dramatically, “We don’t have money like your little flame tattoo friend back there-“
>>”What, when did you-“
“-BUT! We have a very fine spirit for your enjoyment…”

>You produce the bottle of Bathwater Select and show it to him.
>You palm the heavy glass bottle and flip it around to give him a good look
>The muddy liquor sloshing around within.

“This is a fresh bottle of… Uh…”
>Atticus, not missing a beat, floofs himself and beats his wings quietly as he sidles to your side
>”What my assistant means, is that this is no ordinary liquor!”
>>”I’ll say. I don’t recognize the brand. Looks very nasty though.”

>Atticus smiles and beats his wings again
>You feel the air grow a bit heavier, and Atticus’ voice gains depth and energy
>”It’s is a rare brand, known as ‘Lavacrume Equus’ and it is of a very fine stock indeed.”

>The guard scratches his head in confusion, but his curiosity appears to take precedence
>Seems a little naïve
>Atticus doesn’t let you rest on your laurels and elbows you in the ribs
>You growl, but Atticus asserts that you need to “Show it off a little! Strike while the rube is distracted!”

>You cock your head and your memories of terrible griffonstone snake oil sellers and their assistants crowd your mind
>You butt out your hips and put on a big smile
>And frame the bottle with your hands, all while swinging slightly from left to right

>"We Moffia types are pretty discerning about our drink, and we know that this beauty is worth at least four hundred bits a bottle."
>His eyes narrow
>>"What's the catch?"

>"No catch. Our Family is generous to those who help one another, and we simply require some directions."
>...Your eyes feel a little irritated.

>The guard takes the bottle and stows it in his tunic
>>"Come back at sundown by the south crates. And come with a mule."

>With that he steals away between the crates and leaves you to your devices.

>...
>What's a mule?
>>
>>28689564
Well, clearly we should ask Greg what a mule is.
>>
>>28689564
That's just racist, even for us.
>>
File: file.png (182KB, 872x602px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
182KB, 872x602px
>”A mule…?” Atticus asks

“Yeah I don’t much like the idea either. I can’t believe an earth pony is so racist!”
>”I- What?”
“Where are we even going to find a mule?”
>Greg groans in protest
>”Not the ungulate, you twit! He clearly meant an individual keen on transporting contraband! Goodness!”

>While the words wash off you like water off a duck’s back
>Atticus is far more distraught
>”Oh no…” he says
“What’s the problem?”

>He stumbles over the words, and slowly replies
>”Mules… Are usually quite young. They don’t attract as much attention, and…”
“What?”

>”The only kid we know is… Pan.”

>Oh.
>Well, you know what they say?
“Stay positive, mothdad!” you beam as you slap his back reassuringly.

>”Positive?! How can I be positive? Look at me! What am I doing? I’m seriously considering taking somepony’s KID for cripe’s sake and making them pick up drugs! What kind of father am I..?”
>he buries his head in his floof and whines quietly
>”…My wife is going to kill me…”
“Hey, hey, hey… Atticus. Come on now.”
>“H-huh?” he looks at you, big black eyes glistening with moth tears.
“Relax! We aren’t going to be using her like that. We’re just gonna bring her to follow the rules! We don’t have to actually start a gang or anything, right?”
>”I-… I guess.”
“And this is something that Pan was probably going to do anyway! It’s not THAT bad!”
>”But she could do so much more! She could go to school! Be a doctor! She could be president! I-“

>You clamp his snoot shut
>Yeesh
“Atticus, c’mon. You know we would never put a kid in danger!”
>”B-But if w-we make her run drugs…” he blubbers
“No one will MAKE her! We will leave it up to her, okay?!"
>”…Yeah?”
“Yeah.”

>You whip out Greg
“Worst case scenario, we just use good ol’ Greg here to roll the dice for us, so we don’t get anyone important hurt!”
>>”Gee, thanks.”

>Atticus raises his head, and admittedly looks a lot more collected now
>He of course has the foresight to ask
>”So where should we start looking?”

“I-“
>Hm.
>Good question.
>>
Where are we going to find a bed full of jelly doughnuts.
>>
>>28690026
Donuts. Find the source and we find the Pan.
>>
>>28690115
nevermind, this is a better plan:
>>28690109
>>
>>28690026
>>28690132
Donuts is a solid plan
>>
>>28690096
Brilliant and if she is not currently at a source of donuts then we can get some and place them under a box and hid nearby ready to pull the string tied to the stick on which the box is precariously balanced.
>>
File: dnut shop scene.png (406KB, 2000x1206px) Image search: [Google]
dnut shop scene.png
406KB, 2000x1206px
>Hmmm
>”Got a plan? I was thinking we could go-“
“Donuts.”
>”What?”

“When I first met Pan, she had a real thirst for donuts.”
>”How did you know that?”
“Well for starters, everyone like donuts, don’t even TRY to deny it”
>”Actually I like-“
“UHP PUH PUH. Hold up. EVERYONE likes donuts, okay? And Pan REALLY liked donuts. So let’s go to a donut place!”

>You look towards the sun to get a good grip of the time
>The verdict?
>It’s almost
>Donut time.

>”…You just want something to eat, don’t you?”
“I will neither confirm, nor deny that possibility.”

>Atticus shrugs and takes to the sky
>As do you

>For the next few minutes, the two of you search high and low along the streets for anything like a donut shop
>You vaguely recall seeing something bakery-esque when you made your way downtown, and you try to retrace your steps
>After Atticus asks a passing drake to give you directions, you find the aforementioned bakery

>Sweet smells emanate from within
>And it has a sliding door!
>How futuristic.

“So the plan here, Atty is we get a coffee, get a crawler, and wait it out. Pan is bound to- Atticus? Atty?”
>You look around quickly
>Your moth friend appears to have become separated from you
>And-

>Oh.

>You walk over to him wrapped around a crystal lamppost
>These things automatically turn on before sundown, and it looks like Atticus can’t seem to help himself
>”So… Pretty…”

“Atticus?”
>”Glow… Pretty… Home…”

>Hm
>Do moths normally do this?”

>You walk over by the sliding door, and it beeps open
>You can hear two female voices having a conversation within, but you don’t pay attention to that
>Even if one of them sounds… a little D. Doggish?

>Instead, you crane your head around to see if Atticus has found his focus yet.
>It appears not.

“Ohhh Atty!~ I’m going to go into the shop and beat up ALL the ponies!~”
>…
>...
>Nothing?

>Hm.
>It feels a little wrong to just leave him out here.
>Then again, he probably won't get hurt just hanging around.

>Should we just… Go on in?
>>
>>28690621
Don't leave him, he'll be trapped all night. point him at the moon to fix him.
>>
>>28690621
What an irresponsible moth. I'm willing to bet this is how he lost his son. Someone up and stole him while he was busy molesting lampposts, and now he's blaming a dice for his negligence.
>>
>>28690621

Oh hey it's the dog. Maybe we could be sneaky and follow her home and spy on her to see if Pan is staying with her.

and maybe spy on her in the shower
>>
>>28690621
If he stays there he's going to end up putting his eye out on that crystal when he remembers he can fly. Let's see which of his instincts are stronger, dad or moff. Say "Daddyyyyy" in the most whiny kid voice you can.
>>
>>28690786
Oh, and tug on his hoof with the strength of a small child.
>>
File: file.png (193KB, 1263x715px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
193KB, 1263x715px
>Ah it would be rude to just let him sit around
>Worse still if he start fluttering around and bumping into the crystal

>You walk over to him and start poking and prodding.
>Much to no one’s surprise, you see that Atticus is still focued intently on the light
“Hey. Grandpa. Hello?””

>You continue to jab his face a bit
>To no avail

>Hm
>You hear the doors slide open behind you, and a familiar red diamond dog saunters on out, her massive arms filled with a large pink cardboard goxs and a large brown bag
>She appears to be humming a tune, and her tail wagging indicates she’s completely unware of you and the lantern lover over here.

>Back to Atticus, a few thoughts run through your head
>Some are less than kind
>Like the one where you imagine that he is sitting with his child at a dinner table, the two of them enjoying hayburgers
>When suddenly, a small red dot appears next to him and he is enraptured by it decicively
>All the while comically represented villains, complete with pencil moustaches and crazed laughter leap out of the bushes inexplicably placed around their dining room table and whisk his child away, never to be seen again
>…
>What the heck kind of house did you imagine for him?

>In any case, that daydream opened up the train of thought to several other stations
>One of which being that the best method to test his ability to tear himself from the lamp is to try and see if he is a good dad, or a good moth.

>You place your claw around his hoof and tug lightly, like with the strength of a griffon chick
>And you nasally whine out
“Daddy- You said you’d take me to ponies r’ us!”
>His eye twitches
>Still in character, you pout and you whine out,
"I'm gonna eat ALL the sweets and spoil dinner, and you can't stop me!"

>Immediately, his eyes snap over to you, and he sternly says, "Oh no you DON'T young lady! You are going to-"
>He blinks twice
>"What just happened?"
"Don't worry buggo, we were just getting ready to follow a certain dog."
>"What about Pan?"
?
>>
>>28690861
Pan was a white something or other, the doggo is a white thingamajig with a box full of baked goods. I have a hunch.
>>
>>28690861
Chalk was carrying a large pink box, and everyone knows those are the chintzy chinese bakery boxes that hold doughnuts. Clearly doggo is bringing sweets to calm gote. Considering what we did to Hedge, I'm not surprised.
>>
>>28690861
Glance through the donut shop windows on the way, check for presence of precocious small goat. If not found, pursue Ms. Doggie.
>>
>>28690861
>Atticus realizes that a non-family member was holding his hoof
>>
>>28690913
how will he ever explain this to his wife.
His purity has been stolen.
>>
>>28690969
Pretend Willow is Gwillow? Or whatever her name would be if she were male
>>
>>28690770
>wet dog tits and pussy

No
>>
good
>>
>>28691003
It's okay honey, it was with a dude!
>>
>>28692564
>>
>>28691233

And what's wrong with that?
>>
>>28691233
>>28695307
gross
>>
>>28695369

Have you ever actually fucked a wet dog?
>>
>>28695408
Imagine the smell
>>
>>28695408
I'd hope that any dog you fuck would be wet. That'd hurt the poor thing otherwise.
>>
>>28695369
>>28695719
I'm sure she's a very clean doggo.
>>
>>28695719
Honestly i'm just getting turned on
>>
>>28695761
Guys, I think we might have strayed a little off topic here.
>>
>>28695849
Indeed instead we should be discussing how we might attach a dangling light to Atticus's head and then attach him to a chariot.
>>
>>28695761

But how would she taste?
>>
>>28695849

If dogfucking is off topic then I'm in the wrong thread.
>>
>people are getting all hot for the OC of Hijackers tumblr friend
>>
>>28695978
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KAtfQcrWak
>>
File: file.png (201KB, 1146x702px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
201KB, 1146x702px
>Right, it would beclaw you to check for the little goat
>Get it?
>Claw?
>Because you’re a griffon and you don’t have hooves?
>You crack yourself up

>You walk past the automatic doors and right up to the window by the cashier
>The window is large and crystal clear
>Whoever owns the place must keep it clean

>As such, you treat it like you do with all other windows that block food
>And jam your face right against it to look inside
>Your eyes snap around the room
>From the empty corner where some old wrappers are piled up
>Past the concerned looking cashier
>And to the opposite corner where an empty coffee cup rests on a vacant table.

>You slide your face off the pane and turn back to Atti-
“HEY!”

>”Pretty…” he murmers, making pawing motions towards the light
>How this pony became a father is beyond your comprehension.

>You look down the street, and catch a glimpse of a red, club-like tail whip around a corner and smack a trashcan
>Followed shortly by a distant “-not again!”
>That’s probably her
>Not a lot of creatures with a club tail, anyway

“C’mon Atty, let’s get stalkin’”
>You hook your arm around his floof and start to drag him
>He attempts to cling to the lamppost, but his efforts are futile
>Moths are not strong ponies, it seems
>You continue to drag him along, carefully tailing Chalk

>After some effort, you find Chalk fiddling with a green door, leading into an apartment of sorts
>You catch the last bit of her saying to someone
>>”I’m home guys! I got everyone some treats!”
>The door locks shut behind her, and the lights on the first and second floors shine through the slotted windows.

>"Is this where she lives?"
"Looks like it. She doesn't live alone, either."
>"I expected to see her back at the shop, actually..." Atticus adds

"Did... Did you really think she lived at her work place?"
>"Is that not common?"
>You shudder at the thought of living where you worked
>To be so close to... PRODUCTIVITY
>Utterly terrifying!

>Either way, what will you do now?
>>
>>28696750
peek in a window to spot the goat. Then plan a kidnapping.
>>
>>28696750
Let ourselves in of course. Ya know, breaking into that apartment, to harass that dog into giving us information so that we can use a kid as a drug mule.

Sounds pretty awfull when I think it out.
>>
File: file.png (229KB, 1293x713px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
229KB, 1293x713px
"I'm going up for a look, real quick." you state, not letting Atticus stop you
>You use your mighty wings to boost you up to the second floor so you can get a decent look inside.
>To your surprise, Atticus quietly follows you up, intent on also getting some reconnaissance done.
"Change of heart, grandpa?"

>"Just would rather you not inflict a familiar pain on any innocent folks..." he whispers
>He also cocks his head towards the window, and the two of you quiet yourselves and watch what unfolds

>Within the small room, you spot a couch close to the window, and a very large black bock attached to the wall, alongside several plastic boxes and food containers
>On the floor and couch are large piles of blankets and other things
>Kind of a dump, actually

>The door knob rattles, and the two of you compress your silhouettes to avoid detection
>"-anini! Are you awake?"

>The door opens, and Chalk strolls in, box in hand
>"I brought your favorite!"

>Immediately, the mass of blankets on the couch near the window shoots up and a tiony head wrestles free of their comfy grasp.
>"Chalk! You got the strawberry?!"

>She reaches into the box and wrestles out a red sticky mess
>"They said they only had a few left, and I got them!"

>The two cheer and giggle as they settle onto the couch
>"So..." Chalk asks as she reaches onto the table and grabs a stick looking thing
>"What do we watch today, Panini?"
>"I wanna finish the latest season of Thaumaturgy! I LOVE the little filly!"
>"Eeehhh... I don't know if the next season is right for you. There's an episode that has a weird old stallion who... Uhh..."
>"Please Chalk?"

>The dog sighs and ruffles the goat's head
>"Alright, kiddo."

>The box blinks on, and there appears to be a ton of movie posters up
>Chalk and Pan settle into the blankets and begin to relax

>"What are they doing?" Atticus asks
"They appear to be, what scientists call 'Chillin"

>Alright, Pan is here, but what are you going to do?
>You can't just take her, can you?
>>
>>28697264
Hmmm seems wrong to just take her. Fuck it, lets just show up a little early and rob the drug dealer. It's ok, cause they're bad ponies.
>>
>>28697264
hmm. we have to return by sundown and the street lights are already coming on. We won't have much time.

We could knock.

>>28697287
The dealer won't have it, thats what the mule is for. The kid goes to retrieve the goods.
>>
>>28697311
Ohhhh, yea let's just ask then. What are we going to say though? I don't think doggy would be happy with us if we told the truth.
>>
>>28697264
>>28697311

Despite having punched her boss across the room, we may still be technically on amicable terms with doggo. Knock on the window to alert the two to your creeping and ask if Pan wants to go on an adventure.

in drug trafficking
>>
>>28697342
Doggo's a gang member herself, does she have a moral high ground here? I mean it was cute that they did the whole 'we dont traffic people' thing, but that principle went out the window when it came to Greg.

Wouldn't be surprised if Pan does similar work for them already.
>>
File: file.png (258KB, 1034x819px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
258KB, 1034x819px
>You extend your claw to the threshold of the window
>It seems to be unlocked
>But as much as you would like to smash and grab
>... You'd be lying to Atticus
"Mamma didn't raise no liar." you quietly repeat to yourself as you take a deep breath...
>...And knock twice on the window

>The dog and goat crane their heads around to the window, and their eyes go wide in shock
"Dude, let me in, I'm that griffon! And he's a fairy!"
>"Mothpony."
"Same thing"
>"I already said that's a stereotype!"

>The stare at you two quietly, their jaws dropping and pupils shrinking
>Wonder what's got them so spooked.
>...
"...Wanna go on an adventure?"

>What follows next is a goat and dog scrambling and tripping over blankets and takeout boxes
>All while screaming in abject terror
>Why are they so spooked?
"Don't you believe in adventures?"
>Your question is met with terrified shrieks.

>You look at Atticus to shrug
>Only to see two brilliant glowing orbs instead of his black eyes
>That could be sort of spooky, you'd imagine
>You've heard of ponies getting terrified of griffon eyes glowing in the dark
>The sheer size of Atticus' must be like having two ghostly suns hovering in the dark
>Neat.

>>"HOLY TENNIS BALLS, WHAT IS THAT?!"
>>"CH-CHALK! G-GET THE BROOM!"
>The two continue to slip and bumble over each other in a panicked haze.

>You should probably do something.
>>
>>28697667
open the window and lean in so they see we're not spooky ghosts. Ask if we can come in.
>>
>>28697667
I'd be in favor, at this point, of letting ourselves in. We're probably going to get whacked with a broom though.

I say this because we've already made a hash of things and if we escalate the situation we might be able to recover it. Fleeing will only leave them traumatized and us without help.
>>
File: file.png (207KB, 1218x756px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
207KB, 1218x756px
>Okay maybe the eys are doing you more problems than good
>You decide to exploit the unlocked window and slide it open
>You stick your head in and allow the light of the room to illuminate your face
"Heeeere's Will-"
[SMACK]

>Your face is met with a mass of straw
>>>"Hit it again Chalky!"
>>"OKAY!"

>The mass moves back, allowing you to look at it in full
>It appears to be the aforementioned broom
>What a petrifying weapon

"Okay! Thanks for th-"
[SMACK]

>>"Wait..."
>>>"Is that?"

>>"It's the griffon! The one that punched Hedge?"
>>>"...Hit her again!"

"If I could just-"
[SMACK]
>"Having fun, Willow?" Atticus asks
>You grouble out from under the broom
"Oodles."

>>"Oh! It's the moth as well."
>>>"Fluffy moth!" Pan squeals as she runs forward and thrusts her head into Atticus's bountiful floof
>What a floof slut

"So, I'm glad you remember us, but-"
[SMACK]
"STOP THAT!"
>>"GET OUT OF MY APARTMENT!" Chalk shouts, striking you with the broom again
>You crouch down closer to the floor and arch your back in reflex
>Chalk, having entered a high strike stance, takes a few tenuous steps towards you
>The hairs on your tails poof out
>And you yowl to establ-

[SMACK]
>Uhg.
>This has to end

>Before she chambers another strike, you plead
"Stop hitting me with that!"
>>"Stop invading my home!"
"If you just let me-"
[SMACK]
>>"VIOLATE THE NAP, YO' NECK WILL SNAP! HOO-AH!"
"Y-YAMERO!"
>>
pausing
sorry bout that posting hiccup, but it wouldnt be hijack without me doing some classic deletions
>>
>>28697745
Well, on the one hand, we do have the goat. On the other, we need to explain that we mean no harm TO said goat, to Ms. Doggie. Who's beating us with a broom. I say we retreat through the window, hover outside and explain what's going on from a distance.
Also
>>28697753
Goodnight, Hijacker.
>>28697757
>>
poor atticus keeps getting his floof violated by females. No wonder moffs are... you know.
>>
>>28697753
We'renotkidnapingherwe'rejustgoingtoborrowherseeyoulater
>>
>>28697753
Dammit we just wanted to borrow the kid so we can buy drugs.
>>
boop
>>
>interrupting their Netflix and chill

You idiots, I wanted to see what happened next
>>
File: fuckherrightinthedogpussy.png (488KB, 600x613px) Image search: [Google]
fuckherrightinthedogpussy.png
488KB, 600x613px
>>28697753
>>
bep.
>>
I got you senpai
>>
>>28699556
>>
Gotta keep it bumped of course.
>>
>>28697753 Hide behind the fluffslut. His fluff will absorb the kinetic strikes.
>>
>>28697753

Quick, dodge behind her and scratch her lower back. Dogs love that shit.
>>
>>28700810
>>
>>28702459
>>
>>28701928

Silly, but potentially effective.
>>
File: mothdadwhomaybeoffmodel.png (141KB, 2100x2100px) Image search: [Google]
mothdadwhomaybeoffmodel.png
141KB, 2100x2100px
>>
>>28703604
Is Atticus dressing up as a butterfly?
>>
File: file.png (173KB, 986x751px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
173KB, 986x751px
>As she raises the broom above her head for another swing
>You duck behind her and apply butt scritches

>"What are you doing?"
"Uh... Scratches?"
>She looks at you with a mixture of concern and disbelief.

>Even if it didn't result in her becoming putty in your claws, Chalk appears to have calmed down within reason
>And Atticus and Pan have taken a seat upon the couch
>...Are those noodles?

“So you just watched me get beat savagely?"
>"You were doing fine! Besides, I didn't want to get broomed myself.”
>He fishes out a few noodles from a small white box and slurps them up, making happy moth noises alongside Pan's happy goat noises.

>Grr…
>What if YOU wanted some food?
>Whatever.
>Chalk's tail taps your head lightly
>”So, Willow, was it? Tell me why you’re breaking into my apartment?” Chalk asks, leaning on her broom to catch her breath
“Well as I was TRYING to explain, we needed your help for a very important mission!”
>”You already got some help. Then you beat up my boss.”
“Beat up is such a harsh term. I merely gave him a love tap.”
>”I think you cracked his jaw.”
“Either way, we need to borrow Pan. Just for a little while.”

>Chalk chuckles wryly at your request
>She pushes her glasses up to get a good look at you
>”So let me get this straight. You beat up my boss. Cause some damage to the shop. Follow me home/ Break in. Then you decide you need to kidnap my friend?”

>You and Atticus look at each other, and you wince
>His face merely remains blank
“See, when you say it like that, it sounds super duper bad.”
>"Yes, THAT's why its bad, because of how I said it."

>The dog shrugs and walks over to the couch, flopping onto it with little grace
>She sighs and cracks open a can of soda
>"...Alright, so let's hear why you need Pan, again?"

>You take a deep breath and-
>"We're looking for my son. We have reason to believe he can be found using a certain drug. We need pan to get it."
>-Atticus takes the piss out of you.

>"So why should Pan help you two? Huh?"

>?
>>
>>28704051
Because then she'd get to help a moth daddy find his son? I mean, its only the right thing to do.
>>
>>28704051
Because doesn't every kid want to be a hero and go on an adventure?
>>
>>28704051
Because she seems like the sort to seek out adventure. At least she sought out my apartment this morning, which involved her in my adventure party to one degree or another already.
>>
>>28704051
>Even if it didn't result in her becoming putty in your claws

The butt scritches didn't properly work?
This must be the work of an enemy stand
>>
>>28704051
I make an excellent reference in a job application!
>>
>>28704362 http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/754/539/566.gif
>>
>>28704051

Well we do kinda work for Celestia, and are friends with the staff sergeant. Maybe we could put in a good word for the kid when she's older for jobs? You know, to avoid the whole being in the mafia thing?
>>
Bep
>>
>>28704051

Because Pan likes donuts, and we can get donuts
>>
>>28706246
>>
beb
>>
>>28704051
Because there will be awesome adventure, sick loot and all the doughnuts she can buy.
>>
>>28708687
>>
>>28704051
We're totally a good guy, I know it's hard to believe but I even work for princess Celestia and stuff.
>>
>>28710226
>>
>>28710887
>>
File: file.png (202KB, 1104x632px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
202KB, 1104x632px
“Well, I-“
>Atticus wastes no time in cutting you off
>”We need Pan’s help, and possibly yours because we’re looking for my son. There was a strange object that took him away from me, and we need to get a drug that will prevent it from doing the same to us.”
>>”What drug?”
>”Estesthia.”
>>”Ah. You need Pan to run the doses for you, right?”
>”Yes. Ma’am.”

>Taking advantage of the lull in the conversation, you hastily explain
“We’ll take good care for her! Really! She’ll be helping us do some good work, as opposed to gang work.”
>>”Really? You two looked pretty gang worthy when you dropped my boss for trying to run a business.”
“That was different! Tensions were high, as were asshole levels on your boss’s end.”
>”What Willow is trying to say, is that we are sorry for hurting him, but we needed to do what was necessary to get any chance of finding my kid. Now we’re coming to you, begging for the chance to end this already.”

>Chalk sighs and removes her glasses to rub her temples
>>”…Listen, I knew you guys weren’t bad from the moment you walked in, it’s just… I just want to make sure that we don’t get into anything too heavy, you know?”
“Well, if it helps, we can just ask Pan for her opinion.”

>You lean over to the goat, while she tries to wrap herself back up in the blanket
>Pan stares at you
>And you stare at her
>With an award winning smile, to boot
>”You’re a jerk.”

>Savage.
>”But I want to help.”
>Chalk chokes on her drink and tries to reason with the small kid
>>”Pan, really? After what they did to Hedge? How can you trust them?”
>Pan looks at Atticus and tells Chalk flatly
>”All I have to do is grab their order, right? Hedge has me do runs all the time. Once it's done, they leave. Piece of cake!”

>You nod excitedly
“Heck yeah! You’ll never see us again!”
>>"Well... I guess if Pan is okay with it, I am too. Stay safe, Panini."

"Awesome! Let's get the heck outta here!"
>You grab both of them and tear out of the window lightning quick
>Can't be late, can you?
>>
File: file.png (428KB, 980x843px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
428KB, 980x843px
>The sun sets over the Meridian harbor, and you gently and carefully release your two guests
>Their soft backsides smack loudly against the concrete, followed by your own paw pats.
>>”OUCH!” Pan cries, rubbing her teeny booty
>Atticus doesn’t react, his butt likely cushioned by his floof.

>You look high and low for any signs of an illicit gathering.
>over the tops of the crates, you spy a certain light and line that doesn’t look very legal
>You can even smell the contraband from here…

>Your party takes a moment to observe everything from a safe vantage behind a particularly large pile of crates

>”Is that the meeting spot?”
>>"Yep. The Blue Roses run out of this spot. They keep the drops coming, and we usually take them to our heads to get them passed around."
"Kind of a dive, really."
>>"They keep the drops around a ship so that if anything happens, they can take off into the open seas at a moment's notice."

"Do they usually pass herb out like candy around here?"
>>"I've run a lot of stuff - Salt, sugar, catnip, you name it. Whatever you guys need, it's here for cheap."
>"How despicable..." Atticus tells himself
>Really only one of those words stood out, but you're on a mission
>M-maybe you can get some later.

>"This whole scenario leaves me ill at ease..."
"What, sad they don't have any honey or whatever moths like?"
>"That's bears, Willow."
>Greg chimes in, saying, "Yes, don't be so ignorant! Clearly, the moth here would enjoy a bolt of cotton!"
>Atticus is beside himself, merely huffing at the prospect.

"So how does this work, exactly?"
>>Pan thinks for but a moment, saying simply "You go down and talk to the zebra at the desk. Then he tells us to go into the ship, and we take the bags with us."
>"That's it?"
>>"Well, we usually come out in a different crate to keep the supply kinda hidden."
"Hey, as long as you come back to us, it'll all be good!"
>>
File: file.png (124KB, 861x592px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
124KB, 861x592px
>As you make your way down the crates, you notice a few things
>Namely the relatively low number of ponies around
>Likely to keep overall presence low.

>You settle down a bit and allow your partners to walk the rest of the way
>Being in bad situations before, you adopt a confident and strong strut
>Everyone knows no idiot is gonna mess with someone with confidence
>Sadly, Atticus doesn’t seem to get the memo
>He sticks close by your side, humming nervously

>Pan at least understands what’s going on.
>She walks next to you, keeping her eyes forward and her pace steady.

>Your downtown strut takes you to a repurposed crate attached to a large ship.
>Instead of the standard corrugated metal wall, you instead see that the side of the crate has been fashioned to resemble a check in counter of some kind.
>You look at the counter ahead as the pegasus before you finishes her business with the clerk and see that there is a large amount of weapons behind the counter
>There also appears to be a sign in sheet.

>A zebra hoof taps the sheet from behind the counter and inquires
>"Never seen your family around here. Who are you picking up the drop for?"
“’Scuse me?” you ask, meeting the zebra’s eyes, noting the small tattoos along his cheek

>He cocks his head
>"You new to this, tweety?"
>Your eyes narrow
"Call me 'tweety' again, mulu-mulu click-click."
>The zebra chuckles and clops his hooves once.

>A couple large figures take a step closer around your party intent on causing you a lot of pain if you start anything unsavory
>Atticus finds himself growing more worried by the second, likely distracted by the hunks of stallions, bulls, and tomcats that surround the party
>Typical moth.

>The zebra asks again as he reaches under the counter for...Something
>"Were it not for the laws of this land, you would be dead where you stand. Why have you come here? Who are you representing?"
>>
>>28711889
We're here to buy drugs! This is the place where we buy the drugs, right? We're the 'definitely not cops' gang.
>>
B
>>
>>28714135
>>
>>28711889
So we need to be in a gang? We just want contraband. We should have Pan tell them, if there are any secret hoofshakes to go along with it, she should know them.
>>
>>28711889
I refuse to let this opportunity slide
We are...
The Moffia
>>
>>28715472
This our boss, Big Moff Streetlap Killa.
>>
>>28715577
>Not calling him the Goodfather
Anon pls
>>
Here you go
>>
>>28711889

>hunks of stallions, bulls, and tomcats that surround the party

It's always amusing to see the week group up in an attempt to be intimidating. Let's just cut to the point about the herbs we need. The last thing we need is Steel rolling around on his back and throwing a tantrum because we killed some back ally zigger.
>>
beb
>>
>>28717894
>>
>>28718908
beb
>>
>>28711889
what's with the eye, miss zeebs
>>
>>28717894
>>
>>28719576
>>
>>28722080
>>
>>28722763
>>
K.
>>
>>28724481
>>
>>28725540
>>
>>28725562
>>
File: file.png (216KB, 758x844px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
216KB, 758x844px
“Well we’re here to score some sick drungs, my good pony.”
>He cocks his eyebrow
“And we are TOTALLY not cops or affiliated with the Equestrian Guard or local authorities”
>The rest of the patrons begin to look a bit nervous and uncomfortable
“We represent the gang called “Totally Not Cops””
>Atticus buries his head in his hooves and groans aloud while Pan just has a look of utter confusion

>Finally, to seal the snark deal, you tug on your red bandana and pull it close to the zebra behind the counter
“Now if you would be so kind as to tell me your full name, billing address, blood type, and social secu-“

>In a flash, a half dozen creatures surround you and draw their weapons, pressing the various blades, muzzles, and… is that a whisk?
“Alright, I see you folks aren’t the joking types.”

>In a panic, you point to Atticus quickly and explain
“He’s the head honcho!”
>”What? Willow, I-“

>The rest of the patrons look to him, their eyes still filled with malice and their various fingers, paws, and hooves on the triggers
>Atticus is a bit beside himself, but he swallows hard and calms down before floofing up.
>At first, the group reels ever so slightly, likely surprised the floof had such volume
>But the air grows heavy, and the crowd lowers their weapons slightly

>”I am known only as… Big Moff.”
>You stifle a snicker
>Meanwhile a couple gangsters in the crowd nod in approval, recalling 'Da Streetlamp Killa” by the same name.

>He points to the arm band and explains, “This crimson callsign says we’re from the Moffia, the biggest family in the Valley.”
>He’s pretty good at this
>”We’re here to check out the supply. Don’t mind me or my… belligerent right hoof over there.”

>"Now that you know who we are, can we get our drop and leave? Or do I need to get my ponies in here to help you push the product?"
>He uses those big black eyes to stare into the Zebra's soul

>"W-when you're ready, send in your mule." the clerk mumbles
>The slide on the crate opens into a dark hall.
>>
>>28726202

Why are there guns?
>>
>>28726202
This is the least fun I've had having guns shoved in my face ever.
>>
>>28726202
It's alright to be careful but paranoia is just unnecessary
>>
>>28726226
because visual gag.
>>
File: file.png (132KB, 603x657px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
132KB, 603x657px
>Well that was less than enjoyable
“You fools jam guns into everyone’s faces?”
>”We’ve had some problems recently with some creature coming in here and stealing. Gotta protect the product.”

“That’s another thing! Why do you all have guns? I thought those things are illegal!”
>The zebra just laughs at you

>He wipes his eye, and looks at Atticus
>”Boss, where did you get this kid? She’s a riot!”
“I keep her for her brawn, not her brains” he slurs, mimicking the oh gee voice.
>Or at least what would have passed for it ten to twenty years ago.

>The zebra points to the door
>Pan nods and walks into the ship alone
>But the Atticus’ ears snap forward
>He walks over to the doorway and peers into the darkness
>He leans in, much to the protest of the zebra manning the counter
>And shouts down the hall one word-
>”CEASAR!”

>His wings open quick as a flash and flutter, but the zebra behind the counter plants a hoof square in his face
>”HOLD IT!” he shouts, keeping Atticus from jumping in
>”Firebugs ONLY. Sorry Big Moff, you gotta take it up with Mamma Phos if you want in.”
“What, are you kidding me? You guys are paranoid as all heck.”
>"For good reason, tweety"
>You growl at the pissant

>”Keep a leash on that dog, Big Moff.”
>Atticus merely growls in response and walks back to you
>The group is keeping their distance from you now, but it seems that outburst made more security show up around the clerk.
>What a pain

>You take Atticus to the side and calmly ask him
"What the heck was that?"
>"They have him."
"Huh?"
>"I think I saw him! I think I saw Ceasar! Someone is using him as a mule! We need to get on that ship, Willow!"

>You clamp his gobber shut and look around quickly, making sure no one heard that
>On the one hand, you're VERY pleased that Atticus is trying to do this the Willow Way
>On the other, there's a TON of security by the front door.
>And there's also Pan.

>We could use a solid plan.

>You recall the general layout of the area
>>28711886
>>
>>28726708
Please. We're Willow. We can take a couple of dozen scrubs the WILLOW WAY.
>>
>>28726708
Alright. we still need the drug to cure him of the trinkets influence, so lets have pan retrieve it as planned, then we can ask her for details of what she saw back there.
>>
>>28726708
Don't mules have to come back out and transport the drugs somewhere else?
>>
Expect delays for the next update
>>
>>28726845
That's what I'm thibking.
If we choose to not beat up every single ne'er do well for some reason, we can just wait by the exit.
>>
>>28726708

On one hand. We have Pan, we can use her to make contact with Ceasar while she's doing the pickup for us. However, if he isn't in control of his own actions, it could backfire and put her in danger.

On the other hand, we are Trinket fucking hunting Willow and kick in eldritch nightmare faces for fun. There is also the chance that the Zebra suspects us already and intends to abduct Pan. If we attempt to walk away now, we give ourselves away regardless.

So this all comes down on how smart or ballsy we want to be.
>>
Willow loves to fight but she isn't stupid, fighting now endangers pan. we can wait a bit, get some information and then fight. Hell or high water, we will re-arrange this zebras stripes to get Atticus his son back, just later.
>>
>>28726708
OK first step recon: We need to be sure his son is actually there and it would be good to have a better idea as to the interior, fortunately we have a ready made excuse to send Pan in there to have a look around make sure she's seen the photo.

Secondly action: Assuming Ceasar is in there it doesn't make sense to charge into an area with this much security if Ceasar is being used as a mule then he'll be taking the drugs somewhere else right? It will be a lot safer and easier if we follow him and grab him once he's in a more secluded area.
>>
File: file.png (239KB, 1129x939px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
239KB, 1129x939px
>>"Hey! Big Moff, sir!"
>You and Atticus put a hold on your conversation.
>>"Pan will be exiting by the north dock. She'll be out soon."
>”Can you do me one favor?”
>>”Yes, sir?”
>Atticus reaches into his floof and pulls out a folded photograph
>Likely the one of his son

>”Pass this to Pan. It is for her eyes only.”
>The Zebra nods and clops his hooves, at which point a dog comes over and takes the paper into his mouth and runs into the ship after Pan

>”This way, if Pan sees him, she will know who to look for.”
“So now do we beat them all up?

>Atticus and you decide to fly on up to the crates and have a seat
>As you wait for her silently, you notice Atticus deep in thought
>Intent on beating the silence back, you strike up a conversation with Atticus

“So… You saw your kid, huh? How’d you figure that?”
>"Ceasar is a moth pony. He's hard to miss."

"Ah."
>…

>"Why do you think he didn't recognize me?"
"Huh?"
>"I… I called for him. He didn't even turn around!"
"…Maybe he's possessed or something?"
>”When I find the monster that took my kid and used him for… this, I’m gonna-“
>You can’t help but snicker a bit
>”What? Don’t think I can do it? NEVER get between a father and his kid!”
“No, I just think it’s great that even though you’re a wuvy duvy wittle floofball, you’re still willing and raring to go toe-to-toe with hardened criminals. It’s great!”

>He pauses a minute and thinks about what you said
>"Willow… Do you ever think about... How different we are?"
"What do you mean?"
>"You've never noticed? How violent we are? How courageous we are? How we just Jump into adventures?"
"Well… I never thought of it."
>"What about how lady luck just...Doesn't work for us?"
"What? I've lost too many poker games for that to be accurate, grandpa."

>He looks at the die in his hoof
>"I… I never thought about it, but I've rolled twenty in the past"
"You- Wait, what? You did?"
>"Many times. But when HE rolled it-"
"He was taken?"
>"Mm.

>Wonder what's taking Pan so long?
*CLANG*
>>
>>28726721
>>28728191
Yes! Is good plan. First we send little one for drug run, THEN, if if kid does not return, we kick zebras teeth in!
>>
>>28728424
react to the sound by scanning the area. Notice the plant that wasn't there last time.
>>
>>28728424
Is that foreshadowing for Atticus getting his own mission?
>>
>>28728424
That dumb plant zebra stealing our kills.
>>
>>28728424
Punch the plant. It was eavesdropping.
>>
>>28728424
Isn't that one of those security plants?
>>
>>28728503
Willow wouldn't know about it.
>>
>>28728526
She'd still think a random plant on top of a metal cargo container is pretty weird. Greg is also with us.
>>
>>28728424

>luck not working
>He used a die that controls fate and wasn't controlled
>Greg making small snide remarks earlier when we were trying to figure out a way to use the dice

Anyone else thinking what I'm thinking?
>>
>>28728596
It's 3 in the morning anon, I'm just wondering why we're running around punching things if guns exist.
>>
>>28728596

Yeah, but how are we going to convince Atticus to have a three way with that dog? He doesn't seem like the unfaithful type.
>>
>>28728625
Could make it a fourway if we can get his wife here. There's gotta be a trinket that summons wives around here somewhere.
>>
>>28729667

I can only hope the puff ball has alot of stamina. Leaving Willow hanging is a huge mistake.
>>
>>28729809
>moths
>stamina
poor fellow probably barely has enough in him for his wife.
>>
>>28730840
Forget about him, his wife is a moth mare. They've got the stamina to chase stallions for days.
>>
beb
>>
>>28732478
>>
>>28733447
>>
>>28734403
>>
>>28735170
>>
>>28735173
>>
>>28735177
>>
>>28735913
>>
>>28736582
>>
>>28675434
>>
Offer moff succs
>>
File: file.png (272KB, 1052x887px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
272KB, 1052x887px
>You shoot up in your seat at the sound
>It was like something heavy just bonked on the crate above you
>You and Atticus crane your heads back and look at the crate above.
>”…Was that there earlier?”
“Maybe?”

>You leap to your feet and clamber up the side of the crates to get a better look.
>This…
>Looks a little familiar actually?
>Hm.

>You give it a stiff thwack
>Atticus jumps in surprise, then is immediately somewhat annoyed
>”Why did you do that?”
“It was eavesdropping!”

>Dang plant.
>How dare it!
>You-

>As you retract your fist, the plant’s central bud unfurls, and many fibrous tendrils spill out limply.
>Curious, you grab them and pull slightly
>They seem to be very stretchy

=
[Inventory Updated!]
http://pastebin.com/0XDpcTiU
=

>Greg proceeds to take this moment to edify you
>”That looks to be a Druidic Sprig, which is odd all things considered.”
“Why’s that Greggie?”
>”…Because the druids are long since gone. Either someone has a trinket that lets them do it, or…”
“Or what?”
>”Or you’re going to get to meet another Witch of the Coven.”
>Like that doggo last time?
>That biscuit muncher laid you out last time
>And because of an ambush no less
>But this time, you’ll make sure she’s down for the count!

>”Witch?” Atticus asks, feeling left out of the loop
“That’s what Greg calls ‘em. They’re like us, only EEEVIL”
>You brandish your claws and faux growl for emphasis
>”I… See…”

>You press Greg against the remains of the plant
"Anything else, book-buddy?"
>He muffles in response
>"This particular Sprig is used for locomotion. The tendrils you tore out are incredibly stretchy and like to wrap around things. Keep it away from your neck."

>You quickly pick the vines off around your neck
>Seems like the necklace option isn't as viable as you'd hoped.

>"Hey... Willow? What is that mark?"
>You turn around to observe the ship
>Right on the edge appears to be some scuffs

>A searchlight manned by a single pony scans the skies above, and a few ponies patrol the deck
>>
>>28741043
I see another plant on the ship.
>>
>>28741043
Continue to observe.
>>
A witch shows up and starts slinging drugs on the side? Probably a better life then being chased by Cthulhu all the time.

I think we should wait for pan to return, she'd have better recon.
>>
>>28741043

Wait for our little goat grill.

Looking at the scuff marks though, it almost looks like something climbed onto the ship, ran up the wall and climbed up the deck. It's possible someone is pulling a solid snake on these guys.
>>
File: file.png (157KB, 1145x827px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
157KB, 1145x827px
>The deck looks a little too hot for your feathers
>Moreso with that plant stuck to the side of the crate.
>You have a feeling someone is sneaking aboard this ship
>And you’d rather not get caught for that crime again.
>You were never a stealthy griffon in the first place

“C’mon. Let’s get down to the docks and meet with Pan. Hopefully she has some more information for us.”
>Atticus nods quietly, his eyes fixated on the scuffs on the deck leading up to the bridge.
>You and Atticus leave the plants to their devices and make sure to not attract any unwanted attention from the sentries as you climb down the crates and onto the docks again

>You follow the directions the clerk gave you and find there is another sliding door crate guarded by an armored minotaur
>He snorts and rolls his eyes as he slides the crate door open.

>After a brief pause, several foals, puppies, and chicks begin to stream out of the crate.
>All of which possessing a full saddlebag or neck pouch
>You assume that each one contains a healthy supply of contraband

>You’re momentarily distracted by the scent of a particular filly
>She smells like she's carrying catnip
>And-
>WOAH
>That's disgusting.
>Upon closer inspection, it was actually a colt
>That could have been some manner of illegal!

>"...Where is Pan?"
"Did you see her come out?"
>"No, I didn't. Hey! Beefsteak!" Atticus calls out
>The minotaur looks over at him grumpily
>>"What?"

>"Is that all of the mules? I'm still missing mine!"
>You hear a clanging from up above, as does the minotaur
>>"Not my problem. Take it up with Phospene" he growls, banging the side of the crate to respond to the clanks from above.

"Wait, so how do we talk to Phosphene?"
>>"She's on the ship."
>"...But we can't go into the ship without her permission."
>>"Heh, heh, ain't that a pickle." he chuckles, leaning against the crate with a smug expression on his face."

>Well crap.
>We can't just wait around forever.

>What should we do?
>>
>>28741553
Is that a pony being attacked above us?
>>
>>28741553
Wait for Pan, forever if necessary.
Catch that pony if he falls.
>>
>>28741553
Fuck em, we have wings.
>>
>>28741553
Rape above poner.
>>
>>28741553
Catch falling pony if he's actually falling. Find out what's going on if possible. If nopony's falling, retreat out of sight, take off, slip aboard ship from starboard (open water side?) while there's a distraction going on, attempt to find Moff colt plus Pan.
>>
>>28741735
No push rude minotaur so that falling pony lands on them, thus neutralizing the guard AND providing a cushion for them to land on.
>>
>>28741553
...so does HE have her permission to go on board the ship? Because if not, then we could just walk on in...

Alternatively, go in when falling pony lands on minotaur
>>
File: file.png (350KB, 1764x545px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
350KB, 1764x545px
“Hey so what’s that up there?” you ask, pointing at the pony body dangling off the edge of the ship
>The guard snorts again and cocks his head to the side inquisitively
>>”What do you think I am? Stupid?”
>”You certainly aren’t well-done.”

>You reach under your elbow and low-five Atticus
>The guard is less than pleased
>>”I am not permitted to pay attention to anything on the ship. I’m here to guard the entrance and make sure no one gets in without permission from Phosphene.”

>The body begins to slip off the rails little by little

“So, you can’t watch the ship?”
>>”Not my assignment.”
>”So if we ran into the ship, you wouldn’t be able to catch us?”
>He laughs, bellowing loud enough to echo along the docks
>>”Of course I can! I’m supposed to keep ponies out.”
“Yeah, yeah, I get that, but what if we get on the ship? You don’t have permission to board, do you?”

>>”I-“ he pauses for a moment. His eyes go wide, and he begins to scratch his head
>>”Huh… You know, I don’t know about that.”
>”Seems like an awfully big loophole for you.”
>>”You’d think that. But that’s silly! I know you guys are here to get your drop, but if you were trying to sneak onto the ship, you could easily slip past me and get on, then I’d get in trouble for leaving my post.”
“You could always stick here and just tell ponies to stop?”
>>”But what good is that if a pony walks in anyway?”
>”I suppose he is right Willow, he’d get in trouble either way.”
>>”Aw cowpies. I thought this shift was great! Now I’m starting to think this is the WORST place to be!”
>”You could always talk to your boss, maybe work out some rules?”
>>"Hey yeah! I guess that could work, huh?"

>The pony body slips from the side of the ship

"Hey dude, Heads up." you state, pointing to the pony body speeding towards the guard
>He, perhaps confused by your previous discussion, actually turns around
>For a brief moment, you see a look of shock
>Which quickly is flattened against the docks

>"Well that was convenient."
>What now?
>>
>>28741894
Check that they aren't dead.
Is the pony visibly injured? any obvious clue what happened up there?
>>
>>28741923
This.
>>
>>28741553

They did NOT just kidnap our mule.
>>
>>28741894
Determine if the new arrival is
a) Still alive and conscious
b) More amiable and polite than the guard.
>>
>>28741894
Shucks, I wanted to just barge onboard. (get it?)

OK fine we check to see if either is still alive. Then we barge in.
>>
File: file.png (149KB, 920x610px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
149KB, 920x610px
“Well, let’s see if our friend is willing to talk!”

>You hop on over to the piled up pony and cow and take a quick glance at their faculties
>After waving your hand in front of the pony’s face two or three times
>And after kicking the minotaur in the ribs
>You have determined they are both out stone cold

>”Well, at least they’re breathing.”
“Just don’t expect me to do any CPR.” You add as you lift up the pony guard and take a look at him
>At first, you didn’t notice it, but when you got a bit closer to the two
>It appears there are several bands of bruises around the pony
>Like snakes wrapping up a victim.

“This guy got into a fight with a boa constrictor and lost, it seems.”
>”Think its related to the plant from the crates?”
“You got it, grandpa.”

>You hear a jingle, and your eyes fall down to his chest
>”Control yourself, Willow!”
“Hey! It’s not like that I swear!”

>You reach down and grab a keychain around his neck
>…

=
[Inventory Updated!]
http://pastebin.com/0XDpcTiU
=

“Level B Access?”
>”Sounds like a way in to me.”
“Yeah but we also have wings, pappy.”
>You flap them twice for emphasis

>Atticus opens his mouth to speak, but a sudden sound seizes your attention
>From above, you hear several voices barking orders
>Talking about a missed patrol
>Along the outside of the ship, lights flick on and start to scan the skies steadily.
>Worse still, the crate attached to the ship starts to groan and scrape along the dock

>"What the? What are they doing?!"
"I think they're trying to lock us out!"

>You spring into action and grab Atticus and look into the dark entrance hallway
>Its floor begins to buckle and sink as the ship starts to accelerate away from the dock

>Time is of the essense
>And you REALLY don't want to have to tell Chalk you let a KID get shanghaied!
>Time to make a call

>Do we go high and run the risk of being spotted?
>Or do we go low and run the risk of being tangled up in the connecting pathway?
>Or do we do something else?
>>
>>28742164
Low, because then we can do a sick combat roll onto the ship.
>>
front door the cow was guarding. Thats where we last saw the tykes. They're still our mission, not whatever is screwing with this gang.
>>
>>28742164
Can we use the plant thing to attach ourselves to the side of the ship thus buying us more time to sneak aboard?
>>
>>28742164
Barge in the low door! Barrrrge! Once inside we can skiff around merrily, and tug father moff's fluff, unless that's too much shipping.

At least, until we trip over some junk.
>>
>>28742271
cnt'd,
Once inside we can cruise around until we locate his son and Pan, and if we run into any more weird plants, we can open up Greg and consult the coracle.
>>
>>28742289
By now some of you probably want to deck me, make me walk the plank. To tell me to go straight to hull, or give me a nasty paddling. I'm not infrigate to your concerns, but sometimes I feel the need to showboat, and my imagination sails away with me. Over time I've a-mast a vast ocean of pun-ishment and just feel the need to let it overflow. Make some waves, you know? I just never know where to draw the liner, sometimes go outboard, and lose my anchor to reality. To those who'd throw me in the tanker, I say, row row, fight the powah!

Sorry Hijacker, under the circumstances I could hold it back no longer.
>>
File: file.png (137KB, 1150x813px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
137KB, 1150x813px
>Taking any aerial route just seems like a bad idea
>The risk of getting spotted is just too high
>It’s better to press the advantage that you have now, and that is to push in on the part of the ship where the guard is gone

>You grab Atticus by his bountiful tuft and leap into action, boosting yourself into the bucking walkway that connects the ship to the dock
>As the ship moves further away, the metal strains and the canopy around the entrance begins to tear
>Whatever they use this thing for normally, it sure as hell isn’t meant to be detached this fast
>Or maybe it has something to do with the only guy manning it being out like a light

>The walkway behind you collapses and hits the ocean, sending salty flecks of water to splash against your back
>Apparently there was no real support down here
>As the water encroaches along the path, you pick up speed
>Normally, flying in a tight spot might not be so bad
>But the awkward weight of a moth daddy makes it really-
“AIRLOCK!”
>”Wha-“

*CLONK*

>You slam into the cargo hold with severely reduced speed
>Very likely due to the fact it was mitigated by a certain moth skull
>You look around the hold, the red alert light illuminating the area around you
“Atticus?” you whisper, not sure if there’s guards around

>After some looking around, you see that the parental figure is now out cold
>With one heck of a lump on his head
>Yikes

>Worse still, a pneumatic door hisses open somewhere in the distance, and you can just barely hear the clip clop of hooves on a metal catwalk
>>”Anyone there?” an unfamiliar voice asks

>Your breath catches
>>"Guards? Why is the light on? Did you close the airlock as per protocol?"
>>
>>28742391
We're going to have to take this guard out or hide. I say we fireman-carry Atticus and slip around and into that open container and try to close it. If the guard investigates inside, we blindside him and knock him out.
>>
>>28742391
We could put Atticus in that open container and hide on top when the guard comes down. Once he steps in to get a look at moffdad we can come in behind him and knock him out quietly.
>>
File: file.png (182KB, 1180x573px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
182KB, 1180x573px
>With Atticus out of commission and time running out, you think the best course of action right now is to avoid conflict
>This is going to be tough to swallow though
>You’ve been sneaking around too much
>Were you a weaker bird, you’d have punched the guard earlier already

>Still, it leaves you ill at ease.
>…
>What if you frame it differently?

>How about…
>Ah!
>You’re laying a TRAP for the rube to come and check out!
>And if it’s not your fault if the trap is too subtle or if the guard doesn’t take the bait!
>That’ll do, girl.

>You pick up Atticus carefully
>Like how those firefighters do it
>Kinda
>You notice that Atticus makes an excellent accessory

>You adopt an accent unlike Greg’s
>Kinda like a posh Manehattanite
“Mink coat, dahling. Made fresh from the FAHNEST fluff this side of Equestria!”
>You wiggle a bit and giggle
>Sadly your fashion show must be interrupted by a guard touching down on the cargo floor from his catwalk

>You hear a click, and a beam of light shines down on the floor between the crates around you
>You see that one of the containers is open slightly
>And in the crack you see another one of those plants sticking around
>It looks a lot like a bulb
>Immature, almost
>At least from a relative standpoint.

>...
>You kick that sucker into the container without mercy and you follow it into the dark container
>You slide the door closed behind you, and just as the crack disappears, you catch a glimpse of the light flit past the hall.

>...
>You settle down into the crate and take some calming breaths to focus your senses.
>Part lion, part eagle
>Surely one of those parts can give you decent hearing?
>You press your head against the door of the crate and listen carefully
>You can hear the clip clop of guardpony hooves grow nearer with every step
>In a few moments, he'll be right on top of you both.

>Atticus groans quietly in pain, and you hear...
>Leaves rustling?
>From the other side of the door you hear the guard ask
>"...Water? How the..?"
>>
>>28742485
pausing
>>
>>28742485
I'm getting that foreboding feeling that we're in the same box as a huge mother strangle-plant. Make a funny sound, and when the guard comes in, grab him and perform a body-throw of him into the back of the container, where presumably something ungood lurks.

Goodnight, Hijacker.
>>
>>28742490
>>
File: Dubs.jpg (14KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
Dubs.jpg
14KB, 248x249px
>>28743688
>>
Don't play this but I found you on page 10.
>>
>>28746132
>>
File: Dubdubs.jpg (16KB, 280x270px) Image search: [Google]
Dubdubs.jpg
16KB, 280x270px
>>28744733
>>
>>28742485

Proceed to shit directly into pants
>>
File: DubsTrips.jpg (16KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
DubsTrips.jpg
16KB, 200x200px
>>28748688
Daaaamn
>>
there will soon be a 3-4 day hiatus while I run the halloween quest.
this has been your formal warning.
>>
File: SpookeyMatthew.jpg (33KB, 423x500px) Image search: [Google]
SpookeyMatthew.jpg
33KB, 423x500px
>>28749004
Halloween quest? Yisss!

And understood.
>>
bep
>>
beb
>>
>>28749004

Can we get an informal warning as well?
>>
File: file.png (159KB, 1221x675px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
159KB, 1221x675px
>…You’re pretty sure whatever is in the back of the container is not good.
>And it likely won’t be happy about how you totally kicked that mini plant into the container as well
>The guard’s hoofsteps draw near.

>…
>Well, if the plant gets mad, why don’t you distract it for a bit?
>The guard’s flashlight shines through the crack of the container, and the door begins to slowly open
>Nah, forget that

>You shoot your claw out from the crack and clamp around the guard’s neck
>He lets out a wimpy choked squeal as his walkie-talkie and his flashlight clatter to the ground

“What’s up, mall cop?” you sneer as he ineffectually tries to pry your claws open
>”Y-You… Intruder…!” he chokes out
>A thrilling revelation
>But time to go nap nap

>You throw him to the back of the crate, and his body thuds against the back wall
>What follows sounds like the rustling of leaves and shifting of vines
>The pony guard tries to regain his senses, and rubs his head and shoulder
>As he does this, several orbs light up in the back of the container…
>>
>>28754385
Step away from the container and see what happens next.
>>
>>28754385
watch how the trap works.
>>
>>28754417

Are we really okay with letting it strangle the poner though? He's probably just a low paid scrub doing his job.
>>
>>28754456
Judging on the condition of the pony that fell off the boat, I don't think he's in danger. Besides, what would we do with him after we rescue him? Is he worth getting ourself captured?
>>
>>28754456
well, we'll watch. it'll be good to know if the trap incapacitates or kills. If it looks like its gonna kill him, we interfere.
>>
>>28754507
I can work with that
>>
>>28754507
And if it looks like its going to fuck him? I mean, considering our luck we might have just picked the one guard with a tentacle fetish.
>>
>>28754592
Well, we'll ask him if he wants help or for us to leave.
>>
File: file.png (333KB, 1270x885px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
333KB, 1270x885px
>The container around you begins to groan
>And the pony rises slowly up the back wall of the container, all while he is becoming more and more distressed
>The orbs flash once more, and the walls of the container buckle as if something is pushing in on them

>The walls suddenly shift, popping loose the other door at the end of the crate
>The flashlight’s reflections give just enough light to make out what’s in the back

>There appears to be a large mass of vines and bulbs
>The vines twisting and churning in the visage of arms and legs
>Suddenly its seems like that the container is being pulled more than pushed in on.

>Atticus stirs from your shoulder
>”Oh my head… Willow? What the heck is going on? Why are you carrying me?” he slurs, still woozy from his head trauma
“I bonked you good. Sorry. Also there’s this thing over here.”

>You point at the monster at the end of the crates, and Atticus looks at it in bewilderment
>”I-“

>The container buckles further and the corrugated metal walls begin to tear
>The pony wrapped up in the core of the beast says one last thing before his face is obscured by vines
>”I REALLY hope this doesn’t end up like my neighponese-“
>A muffled “animes” can be heard from within

>It tears off a strip of metal from the wall to its right and begins to slowly drag it along the inside of the crate as it moves towards you.

>You and Atticus get out of the narrow crates and into a clearing while the creature bangs along behind you
>You turn to face its glowing form
>And the creature lets out a guttural groan, dripping with anger.
“I got the feeling this thing is going to want a piece of us, Atty.”

>You let Atticus down and allow him to floof himself up
>The air grows heavy
>As for you?

>You crack your knuckles and stretch your neck
>You feel that familiar surge of energy and vigor you always do
>Must be that spirit of battle again
>It’s been a while since you’ve gotten a decent fight!

>The creature brandishes its scrap metal menacingly

>Fun.
>>
As of now, Hijack is going on pause to allow me to work on the halloween quest
Next session we will be beginning the first battle of this mission
See you later!
>>
so its got a pony hostage?
Well fuck, thats going to make combat awkward.
>>
>every smack on the creature earns an orgasmic yelp from the pony inside
I sure hope he watches that kind of neighponese anime. For his sake.
>>
>>28754606
>”I REALLY hope this doesn’t end up like my neighponese-“
A muffled “animes” can be heard from within
Oh now he's just begging for it to happen. Need art of security pone getting tentacled.
>>
willow a cute
Thread posts: 265
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.