[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[>IT HURTS] #12

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 491
Thread images: 96

File: 1471930376665.png (1MB, 1024x1301px) Image search: [Google]
1471930376665.png
1MB, 1024x1301px
PROMPT:
>"HI Nonny! I have a message for you from Rarity!"
>Pinkie sticks out her chest, puts on a spiteful face and adopts a familiar yet certainly made-up accent
>"I've had it up to here with Sweetie Belle spending her evenings at the arcade, playing... "video games". When I said she needed a male role model, well, Anon isn't what I had in mind. He's so carefree. And lazy. And boyish, and reckless. Not to mention he thinks he's SO good with kids. I can make Sweetie laugh."
>Pinkie crosses her arms and huffs
>"I could make her laugh until she cried. I'm just busy. There's no time in my schedule for telling childish jokes to my sister."
>She huffs even louder
>"And what is WITH his hair? Frankly, it's embarrassing. Spending time with someone of his... standards... is undoubtedly bad for Sweetie."
>...
>"Anyway, he's waiting to pick her up at her piano lessons. Be a dear and relay this to him?"
>Pinkie spins around and walks five feet before tensing up
>"Oh, but take out all those mean things I said. We wouldn't want to hurt his feelings."
>Pinkie nods her head and beams in satisfaction with her accurate retelling
>Then her eyes bulge
==
WHAT IS THIS:
This is a series of threads started not long ago. Anon gets close to Sweetie Belle, and Rarity doesn't approve.

WRITEFAGS:
Ponybones -M.I.A
mediocrewritefag -M.I.A
twiligh/tg/ame_night -Alive
twiligh\tg\ame_nite -Ghosting
TemplarWrittenLog -M.I.A
Shade of Dusk -Alive
The new writer -M.I.A
NotAFag -M.I.A
ChurchClothes -Alive

STORIES: -In order of Writer
http://pastebin.com/6pAVvJ4D -Love Games
http://pastebin.com/nsNtPdDS -The Man Who Fell For Sweetie Belle
http://pastebin.com/MFzZybgA -Soarin's Silver Lining
~~~~
~~~~
http://pastebin.com/V5cS27zr -Of Sweetie Bots and Young Love
~~~~
~~~~
http://pastebin.com/SWBd3qmi -Family (still) Matters
>>
Previous thread: >>28474090
>>
>>28655743
>Ponybones is still M.I.A.
>Posted last night.
So, are we just assuming that's his default setting because he might disappear at any moment?
>>
>>28656154
Pretty much. And I keep forgetting to change it when I make the new thread
>>
>>28656195
How could you? Letting us down like this; for shame.
>>
>>28656589
I am about to pass out, and don't see you making this shit on time. Goodnight folks, don't let it die.
>>
>>28649832
>”Mao…Mereh,” Opal responds as she looks up as him, blocking his plate.
“Now Opal that was not very nice to say. Now please go sit with Rarity…”
>”You are talking with the cat?” Sweetie asks as she takes her seat and is flicked hard by Opal’s tail.
“Kinda. I do similar with all the other cats I know and she did come stay with me last night.”
>“That is all well and good but please give me my cat, Anon,” rarity states after coming around the table to him. As she tries to pick up Opal, she hisses and bats at Rarity, claws and all. “Well I never…”
“Welp… looks like Opal has put me on a diet…”
>”Meh merown,” the cat continues as she bats at Anon’s collar.
“Could you please move my plate Sweetie? I don’t think I am going to be able to finish.”
>“Uh sure… Well if Opal will let you move, would you like to come upstairs? I think we both need to relax a bit after all of today’s excitement…”
>”Excitement? I thought you two just went to Anon’s grandmother’s for lunch. Are you two not telling the whole story to Daddy?” Rarity asks with a twinkle in her eye.
>”Well there was one thing…” Sweetie adds as she and Anon stand, him cradling Opal like a baby. “I just don’t think dad would appreciate the weight of it.”
>”Well you know you can tell me. I am your big sister after all and I just want to look out for you,” Rarity adds, the desire for gossip over ruling her sense.
“Well an incident happened on the farm. We were joined at lunch by Lily and Flash and…”
>”You got into a fight with Flash? Frankly I am not surprised…” Rarity responds as she waves her hand about.
“He proposed to Lily…” Anon continues, prompting Rarity’s jaw to drop and a few hairs to spontaneously pop out of place.
>”You are shitting me…” Rarity says in a lower voice than normal.
>”Rarity!” Sweetie and Cookie respond in unison.
>>
>>28657379
>”Well maybe it is a good thing?” Cookie asks as Anon walks with Sweetie into the kitchen.
>”No mom… It really isn’t. Flash is a jerk and hits on anything that moves, often harassing me before he got the college offer,” Rarity states.
>”Plus harassing Anon and me the last couple days…” Sweetie adds. “He was in the bar and did nothing to help me, instead insulting and swinging at Anon.”
>”Oh… well…” Cookie stumbles as she tries to find something positive to say.
“I am used to it. I am just glad Big Mac was there to catch the fist. If I had not been drugged, it would have been different, especially since Sweetie and my friends were being insulted,” Anon replies with a deeper tone in his voice, sending a shiver up rarity’s spine and bringing a concerned look to Cookie.
>”Well I am glad that that did not happen then…” Cookie responds with a nervous laugh. “You kind of sound like Hodo did a bit later after you left after he came back out of his office. I am not sure that is a good thing…”
>”Well I am glad Nonny would be willing to rise to the occasion for me and our friends. I think it is very nice even though I am sure he would not be,” Sweetie says as she finishes putting their dishes by the sink and pets Opal as she loudly purrs. “I know it would be from his heart being right so I am ok with that.”
>”I was just noting how he is like your father, dear. I am not being critical. I was just taken a bit aback from the similarity. Anyways, you two be good and I hope you continue to enjoy your visit here, Anon,” Cookie replies as she stands up and hugs the couple’s shoulders.
>”What are you two planning, Sweetie?” Rarity asks as they reach the stairs.
>”I was just going to show Anon a bit of my room and us just layback to relax. There is not much room on the sofa for that.”
>”Oh really? Would you mind keeping your door cracked? I don’t think you two should be in a locked room together.”
>>
What the fuck OP. First time I was like whatever. But seriously, can no one fucking count anymore? It's been thread #19 for the past two threads, and now we're at 12. Fucking fix yourself.
>>
Wait, did lewds even happen here?
>>
>>28657739
In a particular story or just in general?
>>
>>28657775
Both.

Knowing /mlp/ someone has probably written them.
>>
>>28657879
Yes there has repeatedly been lewd and sometimes >it hurt.
>>
File: silver go hawwrd bruh.png (89KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
silver go hawwrd bruh.png
89KB, 500x500px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tbhugegf1g
>>
>>28655743
>[>IT HURTS] #12
> #12
Dude we were at 19 last thread - how could you fuck that up?
>>
>>28657929
That was a one time thing, Silver has lube now.
>>28659055
read this lazy ass >>28656648
>>
>>28658404
Silver, Diamond, and Blossomforth have a twerking contest with Soarin in the middle.
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>28660157
Now that would be funny
>>
>>28661707
Diamond has the most grabbable ass out of the three. Silver is jelly, but wont hate on her top bitch.
>>
>>28655743
Ah i remember this story

I nevere read past the Voidmaker scoots buyed woth anons debitcard should start reading again
>>
>>28660157
Now that would be funny
>>
>>28661967
why did you say the same thing to the same post twice?
>>
>>28661934
That was Ska Anon and Sweetie Belle. These have been a bit different
>>
>>28661979
Did not see the first one post & captcha locked me out
>>
>>28661995
Ah. That's been happening a lot lately.
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>28661981
What do you mean by "different"?
Haven't read a single story from this thread, tho im about to change it no matter your answer

Thought it was fucking dank having this band setup and anon with his rapevan driving sweetie around and stuff
>>
>>28661934
Who let their child on the computer?
>>
File: 1473978131675.png (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1473978131675.png
1MB, 1200x1200px
bump from 9
>>
File: 1430773871535.jpg (406KB, 1275x1725px) Image search: [Google]
1430773871535.jpg
406KB, 1275x1725px
8 ain't gr8
>>
>>28664692
I want to cuddle the evil away from them.
>>
>>28663218
>Hue hue i poted it agai le ebin lulz
Fuck off newfag you don't even kniw the original story
>>
File: without her, everything is SHIT.png (310KB, 420x1200px) Image search: [Google]
without her, everything is SHIT.png
310KB, 420x1200px
>>28666040
This is what happens when we don't use Ponka as the OP pic.
>>
bump for dash going doomguy on the arcade
>>
>>28657389
“Oh come now Rarity. Do you really think so lowly of me that I would just take advantage of your sister with others around?” Anon asks. Rarity starts to say something but the two have already scooted up the stairs and started on the hallway to Sweetie’s room.
>Anon and Sweetie quickly make it down the hall way and close the door. Once inside, Anon kicks off his shoes and flops over on Sweetie’s bed, looking up at the ceiling. Sweetie comes follows, coming over and flopping down on top of him. She lays there resting an ear on his chest as he breathes deeply on the plush covers and takes in the sweet smells of Sweetie’s perfume and shampoo. She closes her eyes as she relaxes from the strong sound of his heartbeats in his chest, thumming at a firm pace as he relaxes and thinks. A couple minutes later he stirs, placing his hand on her back, rubbing it softly before he speaks.
“Definitely been an interesting day. I just wish we could have had a more relaxing dinner with your dad.”
>”I am just glad we were able to catch him. His company has been calling him in more and more lately as the security needs have been growing due to the international concerns for Mr. Rich’s and Mr. Silver’s companies, or so he has told me when I asked him a month ago in his home office.”
“That and the not really knowing me explains a bit then. I wish he was not so on edge. I hope I can interact with him again soon.”
>”Well he does seem to like you and is impressed by your work. Plus you two having a connection to Mr. Rich helps.”
“Yeah it seems to… Speaking of which, Do you mind if I see your dress you plan to wear for tomorrow? I want to make sure we are wearing complementary clothes and frankly I don’t stand out too much. I am fine once I get rolling but am always so anxious at things like this. At least I am semi-used to it at this point…”
>>
>>28668372
>”I completely understand, Anon. I, frankly, am nervous as to how to handle all this tomorrow. The party, Diamond, the meeting your boss…”
“I am sure you will do well. Just be your normal polite and endearing self and most of it will be fine. Diamond, I am sure by now, will be calmed down and it will be a social event so she will be focused upon having her best face forward.”
>”I guess… Well want to see the dress I was thinking about wearing? I think it really complements my skin and hair and I have been hoping for a good occasion to wear it…” Sweetie replies as she kisses his nose as she pushes herself up. ”Come on… It is just inside my closet,” Sweetie says as she hold off Anon and skitters over to her closet.
“OK OK… Give me a second. My mind is willing but the body is lagging…” Anon says as he slowly sits up and makes it to his feet. “I can’t wait to see it,” he states as he slowly makes it to her.
>”Well I am sure you will like the theme of it as it reminds me of your grandmother’s garden. I found it at a new place called Haute Trends that took the place of the old Hot Topic after they moved to the other end of the mall,” she shares as she pulls the dress out of the closet. The dress is covered in a pattern of red and pink roses with bits of green stems connected to each cluster. The waist cinches in in a wide band that will accent the curves of her small frame and is supported by two wide shoulder straps with no sleeves. (http://lindybop_co_uk.cdn.visualsoft.co.uk/images/lexi-rose-garden-floral-bloom-swing-dress-p1776-12719_zoom.jpg)
“Wow Sweetie… I can hardly wait to see how you will look dressed in it...” Anon manages to respond as he gets close to her and places his hands on her waist from behind. “I honestly am going to have to dress a bit better than I planned to be seen with you in this otherwise I really would be called your footman.”
>>
>>28668377
>”Nonny…Come on. I know you can pull off looking good in blue jeans and a tee…”
“Only if I wear a blazer too…”
>“Well of course. You have to at least have SOME trapping of higher fashion. Otherwise you would look like a slacker.”
“Ah modern fashion for men… One step from gamer to start up CEO. Just add the right jacket and boom.”
>”Yep. Blame Zuckerberg.”
“Indeed,” Anon says as he leans close, kissing Sweetie on her neck. “So are you going to tell me what else you are planning to have on?”
>“Nope. I want to surprise you a little bit at least.”
“Well I looks forward to being amazed,” Anon says as he places his hands on her sides and rubs her hips through her skirt.
>”Say Anon…”
“Yes Sweetie?”
>”When do you have to head home?”
“Whenever I want. I just need to let my mom know my plans. Why do you ask?”
>”well it is still early in the evening and I would like you to stay a bit longer. I would like to freshen up a bit so why don’t you just go wait on my bed and we can talk about what else we can do.”
“Alright. I will message my mom about this and wanting to borrow her car for tomorrow while I wait.”
>”Perfect. I will be right back,” she says as she leans her head back prompting him to kiss her cheek close to her ear, sending a chill up her spine. “Ooh… Yeah I will be back soon…” She replies as she breaks herself from his grip and skips out the door.
>Anon saunters back to Sweetie’s bed as he smiles wide and chuckles to himself.
“Man she has got it bad but then again so do I…”he murmurs to himself as Opal slinks into the room followed by Rarity.
>“Now Opal… Slow down… Oh hi Anon…Where is my sister?
She went to the bathroom to ‘freshen up’ as she put it.”
>”Ah. Well that should give us a minute or two.”
“Well what can I do for you Rarity?” Anon says as Opal curls up at his feet belly up.
>>
>>28668086
>>
File: The Law.gif (2MB, 331x240px) Image search: [Google]
The Law.gif
2MB, 331x240px
>>28655743
How old is Sweetie supposed to be in this pic, and these greens?
>>
>>28669477
Legal, to just barely legal, Anon too.
>>28668086
that is an interesting image.
>>
>>28668386
This gon be gud.
>>
File: 1473160256337.jpg (214KB, 1325x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1473160256337.jpg
214KB, 1325x2000px
bump from 9
>>
>>28670301
that's the chubbiest rarara I've seen in a while
bet she'd be a great cuddleslut
>>
Pastebin updated and unholiest of shits, this is ~350 words and some proper formatting from being a 400 page novel about two little girl with dependency issues and a stupid enabling jock.

Time for another immortality check.
>>
File: img[1].jpg (96KB, 500x666px)
img[1].jpg
96KB, 500x666px
>>28672731
Anything can become a book these days.
>>
>>28672780
source on that book please
>>
>>28672731
If it makes you feel any better, RGRE Thread actually made a book with their stuff, hell they are even planning to sell it in mass.
>>
Page 8 isn't great.
>>
File: 14jqgjl.png (400KB, 520x517px) Image search: [Google]
14jqgjl.png
400KB, 520x517px
>>28672780
Kill batman, and the woman.
>>
>>28672780
Jackfish.
>>
>>28668386
>”Well I think that you are spending too much time with Sweetie and not enough time with others closer to your age.”
“Okay… You do remember that Sweetie and I are now dating right? I have never seen her smile this much nor have I been as happy myself.”
>”Um Well I think you are missing my point. I do want my sister happy…”
“But…?”
>”…But I am not sure you have been the best influence on her.”
“Okay…” Anon says as he sighs and takes a deep breath. “Well I am not sure you can fully recognize who would be a good influence. I really don’t want to argue with you over this Rar. Pinkie told me the whole message complete with parts you told her to leave out. I know how you feel but I think you are leaving out how Sweetie feels or even factoring this into your opinion.”
>”Anon…I must…” Rarity continues until she feels a hand on her shoulder. She turns around and sees her mother Cookie standing there.
>”Oh there you are Rarity. I would like you to help me with the dishes if you can.”
>”Okay mother. Just let me finish my conversation with Anon…”
>”I must insist you come help now. You know how hard it is to get the plates clean when the cheese part of a casserole cools too much and I have enough trouble in that kitchen as is. Just help me right now and you can come back to talk to Anon then.”
>”Okay mother. I will be back in a few minutes Anon.”
>>
>>28669517
I try
>>28675323
“Certainly Rarity. I…look forward… to us continuing this conversation,” Anon states as Rarity leaves the room with Cookie following her. Cookie stops at the door and looks back at the Anon and winks, drawing a chuckle from him as he shakes his head.
“Oh that Cookie… I wonder what she is up to,” He laughs to himself as Sweetie steps back into her room with an inquisitive look.
>”What just happened? Why was my mom leading Rarity downstairs from my room?”
“You can say she was looking out for your interests as your sister was trying to inform me again about her concerns for you and my influence upon you.”
>”Ugh…Seriously? I swear…” Sweetie says as she stomps across the room to her bed, plopping down next to Anon and hugging him hard. “I don’t know why she is still trying to do this. I love you, Anon and nothing is going to stop me from doing that…”
“I know that my little marshmallow. I love you too and I am disappointed in her. I mean your mom and Dad both approve of us. My mom and Gannar too.”
>”Yeah… I don’t get what her problem could be. I really am wondering if it is jealousy or whether it is something worse.”
“I don’t know what to say, dear. I do however need you to let me go for a moment.”
>”Why? I am having fun…”
“Well I have to go to the bathroom myself. I promise I will be back soon.”
>”Well don’t keep me waiting long. I really want to spend a bit more time with you and we do still have to figure out something to do.”
>>
>>28675338
“Alright Sweetie. I promise to hurry back,” Anon says as he steps out of the room and walks the short distance to the bathroom. Opal follows him with her usual prissy walk, keeping pace with him until the bathroom where she rushes in and hops on the side of the tub. “I see you have decided you want to keep me as your friend too, eh Opal?” Anon states as she rolls her head into his skritches. “Well I would love to continue this but I am keeping a young lady waiting. Why don’t you go check on Cookie?”
>”Merow?”
“Because I don’t want to piss in front of you.”
>”Merooon,” Opal replies as she hops down and runs out the door as Anon closes it.
“I swear… I need to introduce her to Tooner. Knowing my luck, there would be kittens,” Anon mumbles to himself as he does his business and dabs off with toilet paper to leave no marks and be fully clean. “Now for a hair check,” he continues as he zips and looks at himself in the mirror. His hair is all in place but for the cowlick that always refuses to go. He shakes his head at himself and tries again to get it to lay down with some water from the sink. Having failed at that, he grabs a washcloth off the rack beside the mirror and scrubs his face with water and some soap. He continues preening and straightens his shirt and pants then nods to himself, and makes it back for Sweetie’s room.
>Just before he reaches Sweetie’s door, he sees Cookie leave Sweetie’s room with a bundle in her hands.
“Hello again, Cookie.”
>Oh Anon! I was just looking for you,” she says as she readjusts the bundle in her arms.
“Really? What can I do for you?”
>”Well… take this and make yourself feel more comfortable. I insist,” She says as she passes him the bundle, a dark blue robe with stars and a moon decorating it and a pair of house shoes.
“Um… Okay?” Anon replies as he cocks his head. “May I ask why all this and where did it come from?”
>>
>>28654596
>He frowns.
>You *think* he frowns.
>"There's not really any place close except..."
>Ah, there are your glasses!
>You think.
>Probably.
>"... nevermind."
>Yep, you can see now and he is definitely frowning.
>"I'll go," Soarin sighs, "Might be a while, though."
"That's fine."
>You nod your head towards Blossomforth.
"It'll give us some time to talk."
>"Suddenly, I'm thinking this is a *really* bad idea and not just a regular bad idea."
>Even your best smile isn't enough to get him to leave.
>He lingers, every step towards the door matched by an equal one back towards you.
"Just go, Soarin. Everything will be okay."
>"Fine, fine," he groans. "But..."
>Not even a light slap on the ass makes him budge.
"Go."
>He somehow manages to frown even more, the expression digging deep crevaces in his face.
>"I don't normally like bossy women..."
>"But you're friends with Spitfire."
>"Yeah, but I don't *like* her."
>>
>>28677040
>Soarin's head drops and he lets out a theatrical sigh.
>"Aaaaand she's still my closest friend. That's depressing."
"No, it's not."
>"No, not really," he responds, smiling gently at you. "I'll be back as soon as I can."
>He takes one step then hesitates yet again.
>"You'll lock the door behind me?"
>His eyes dart towards Blossomforth, an unneeded hint of what he's really getting at.
"Mhm."
>You follow after him, pausing just shy of the threshhold for a brief kiss.
>"I mean it," he whispers. "I won't be gone long."
"You don't trust us alone together?"
>"It's not that..."
"You can't bear to be parted from me for even a second?"
>"Of course."
"Well, *now* that just sounds flippant."
>Hands grip your shoulders, firmly but gently.
>"Enough teasing, Silver," Soarin sighs. "Are you really going to be okay with her?"
"I..."
>You glance back down the entryway towards the living room.
"I have to be, don't I?"
>"It would be nice, but -"
>That finger to the lips thing works so well, stopping him mid-thought.
"Everything will be fine, Soarin. Go."
>He nods after a moment.
>"Okay. I'll be back soon."
"Take your time. There are things I want to ask Blossomforth."
>He trembles slightly, but nods.
>Another kiss and he leaves.
>You lock the door after him and retrace your steps.
>Blossomforth watches you closely as you seat yourself primly on the sofa, brushing your skirt straight and sitting up even straighter.
"So..."
>>
File: b1828475.jpg (107KB, 1200x929px)
b1828475.jpg
107KB, 1200x929px
>>28677640
>finger to the lips thing
I'd take the snap from under Silver's center anytime.
>>
>>28677640
>"Hmm?"
"You *are* wearing panties, aren't you?"
>"Wow. That's... uh..."
"Look, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and asking instead of assuming you aren't."
>"Of course I am!" she snaps back, one eyebrow raised. "Why the hell would you even ask that!?"
>You gesture towards her lap - and the blanket hiding it - with an open palm.
"Because when you bent to pick that up..."
>"Wet cloth rides up, or are you so sheltered you don't even know that?"
"I know to kneel at the knees and not the hips, so as not to expose myself to the world - or others' boyfriends."
>With a snarl, the girl kicks off her blanket and lifts her shirt.
>>
File: 1463101942206.jpg (19KB, 350x262px)
1463101942206.jpg
19KB, 350x262px
>>28677668
Unf, sexy catfight time? Sexy catfight time.
>>
File: IMG_1874.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1874.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>28677668
gotta protect the husbando from promiscuous woman
>>
>>28677668
>With a snarl, the girl kicks off her blanket and lifts her shirt.
Yesssssss
>>
>>28677668
Well this escalated quickly.
>>
>>28678066
My only regret is that Soarin doesn't have a camera set up to catch all this.
>>
>>28677668
>Not high, but enough to expose the tan undergarment for you to see.
>"There! Happy now?" she barks. "I'm trying to be pleasant for Soarin's sake, so can you please be not such a little bitch?"
>Oh.
>You are, aren't you?
>"Shit, if I was flashing my pussy at Soarin, then how come you couldn't tell? It's not like this is a thong or something!"
>You tap the frame of your glasses.
"I'm... uhm... almost blind without these. Sorry."
>You told Soarin you would get along with her, but the very first words out of your turned that into a lie.
"Sorry."
>"Yeah, I'm sure you are."
"No. Really."
>You take in a deep breath and slowly let it out, just like Soarin had guided you through at the diner. His voice echoes in you memory.
"I'm..."
>"A bitch?"
"Possessive. And... maybe... a little insecure."
>You wish it was only a little.
>"Yeah, whatever," Blossomforth grumbles, dismissing your attempt to explain yourself. "So any more questions or are you happy sitting quietly until Soarin gets back?"
>>
>>28678446
NEVER BACK DOWN
>>
>>28678446
Go for a hug, do ittttt.
>>
>>28678446
Ask her what happened - bond over the >IT HURTS
>>
>>28678497
>Punch Blossomforth
>>28679022
>Grapple her
>>28679312
>Be friendly
That will be a fun chain of events.
>>
bump from 9
>>
File: IMG_2279.jpg (27KB, 253x251px)
IMG_2279.jpg
27KB, 253x251px
>>28678446
you think blossomforth would be more empathetic when it comes to being a bitch considering how she acted with soarin before the party.
>>
>>28680624
She was pretty drunk at the time though.
>>
>>28675349
>”The robe is one Hondo never liked as are the house shoes. I thought you should feel more welcome here and to know you can stay here anytime you like. I can tell you are serious about Sweetie so I guess this is me welcoming you into the family.”
“Alright… this is still…sudden.”
>”Well I often make my best decisions on the fly so I just suggest rolling with it.”
“Alright… I can live with that. Thank you, Cookie,” Anon says with a nod.
>”Don’t think anything of it. Now don’t keep Sweetie waiting. I know you two want some time from what she said and you are welcome to stay the night if you wish.”
“Okay… We will see about that. Thank you again, Cookie,” He replies as she opens the door slightly for him to help him in. “Talk to you later.”
>”Don’t mention it,” she says as she goads him into the room and closes the door behind him and a clatter is heard on the doorknob.
“Weird but just going to roll with it. Sweetie? Why is it dark in here? I can’t really see…”
>”I am over here, Nonny,” Sweetie responds I a breathier voice than normal. “Just follow my voice a bit and I will show you something.”
“Okay…” Anon says slowly as he takes small steps in the near full dark of the room. His feet catch on some clothes in the floor as he walks but he kicks them off his foot as he hears chuckles from Sweetie.
>”You are almost there. Just a couple more steps…. and…. stop right there,” Sweetie replies. “Now I would like for you to change into the robe and shoes.”
“What are you playing at?” Anon replies as he starts changing, pulling off his shirt and undoes the belt on his pants.
>”I want to do something different, and mom came by and gave me a few ideas.”
“Al….right….” Anon states with curiosity as he finishes removing his shoes and socks as well as his pants, putting on and tying the robe quickly and with curiosity. “Ok. I have quickly changed as you instructed. What next?”
>>
>>28681949
>Just then the bed side lamp comes on and illuminates the room, temporarily blinding Anon. AS his eyes read just, he sees Sweetie sitting on her bedside with the covers rolled down slightly. After another few moments, his eyes take in what she is wearing and not wearing. She sits there wearing nothing but a pink night gown with sheer fabric and a blush as she looks down slightly, her green eyes shimmering from the scattered light from the lamp as the shade shakes. Anon’s mouth falls open at his girlfriend’s appearance.
>I…it’s too much, isn’t it? I…I would rather have just invited you to come get comfortable here on the bed but mom suggested this and even gave me this gown…” Sweetie says as she pushes a hand between her legs as part of her fiddling nervously, setting the fabric rippling across her barely covered chest and the air flow in the room makes it waver further as well as bringing a chill to Sweetie as she awaits Anon’s response.
“I…I…” Anon barely gets out as he walks to her and stops in front of her and gets on his knees before her as she continues to hunch over. ”I can’t put into words my thoughts…” he starts as he places a hand on her lap and another on her cheek. “You have left me gobsmacked and…” he continues as he rubs her cheek. “…I am amazed again at your beauty.”

>”Thank you, Nonny. You look handsome in that robe as well,” she says as she reaches out to his cheek. “I assume my mom gave you the robe?”
“She said it was ne your father never wore so I can keep it and am welcome to stay over anytime I want because she is impressed by our love for each other.”
>”Oh come on…Really?”
“I am not lying. Anytime and I don’t think she is expecting me to stay in the guest room. She in no uncertain words said she was welcoming me to the family.”
>”Oh lord…That mom of mine…I…I don’t know how to react to her sometimes.”
>>
>>28681974
“I don’t know either Sweetie. I guess we could do what she suggests and I have said a couple times: Just roll with it.”
>”I suppose that is best...” Sweetie responds as she stands up and walks over to Nonny as she is glowing in her blush and the gown shifts about, waving lightly from her motion and the AC blowing in the cozy room. She continues to him and places one hand on his robed chest and the other on his cheek as he looks into her eyes. He returns the glance and starts to blush himself.
“So…uhm…Sweetie?”
>”Y…yes Nonny?”
“What would you like to do? Listen to some music or just sit on your bed? I have ideas….”
>”I do too but…”
“You know what… fuck it…” Anon states as he wraps his arm around her back and kisses sweetie firmly, her body tensing then melting into the grip. They pull back from the kiss with half closed eyes and a drunk look from the emotional surge. Anon quickly sweeps Sweetie up into his arms like a newly wed bride, her squeaking from his sudden move. “I think no matter what, heading to the bed is our best option. We can figure out if music is fitting after we get there.”
>”Well then lead on Nonny,” she replies as she wraps her arms around his neck. He carries her over to the ben and sits down with her draped across his lap on the edge of the pulled sheets.
“Funny how your mom put us into this situation. I just hope she is not testing us since I think we would be failing.”
>”Well if so, let’s fail spectacularly,” She replies as she pulls herself up to this cheek and kisses it softly, then pulls away with a soft smile. “Want me to get some music on for us to further the mood?”
>>
>>28682091
excuse me while I reeeeee at this anthro
>>
>>28682183
it is my phone bg
>>
>>28682324
Then I must reeeee at you, good sir. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
>>
File: FAGGOT_WTF.jpg (127KB, 1024x1138px) Image search: [Google]
FAGGOT_WTF.jpg
127KB, 1024x1138px
>This is a series of threads started not long ago
LITERALLY THE OLDEST PROMPT ON THE BOARD
>>
>>28682619
>Checks the archive
Holy shit, we've been doing this since January
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>28678446
"I... I have many questions."
>You fumble for your phone as the other girl sighs.
>"Well, what are they?" she demands, reaching down to grab her blanket.
"The first one is..."
>You smile for her, trying to show your non-hostile intentions, but it's too little, too late.
>Instead of returning your peaceful gesture, Blossomforth rolls her eyes.
"... what... um..."
>"What?"
"... what do you want on the pizza?"
>"Huh?"
>You raise your phone for her to see.
"We... uh... we forgot to tell Soarin what we wanted."
>>
>>28684496
So we need to get Blossom to chill a bit huh?
>>
>>28684496
pepperoni, pineapple, and mushrooms

shit is bomb stiggety
>>
File: 1460422511759.jpg (106KB, 640x541px)
1460422511759.jpg
106KB, 640x541px
>>28685096
>pineapple
>>
>>28685139
You know hating pineapple is just a meme, right.
>>
>>28685153
No, it is that shit, on pizza anyways.
>>
>>28685153
Pineapple is a great fruit, but it is a topping that has no place in a civilized world.
>>
>>28685171
>>28685175
Dude, what the fuck, how can you NOT like it on pizza?
>>
>>28685096
>>28685139
>>28685153
>>28685171
>>28685175
Pineapple can work - but you have to use fresh, getting it on any pizza from a takeaway joint is a recipe for disaster
>>
>>28685096
>pepperoni, pineapple, and mushrooms
Ah yes, Domino's WTF special
>>
>>28684496
>"Whatever."
"Um..."
>Another deep breath and close your eyes.
>You're trying!
>Why isn't this working out?
>You can almost feel Soarin's hand on your back as the air slowly escapes through your mouth.
>A comforting memory, but only a memory.
"Please? I'm trying to start over?"
>"Fine," Blossomforth groans. "Shit. Um... pineapple, pepperoni, and mushrooms."
>Ew.
>You hide your disgust behind a smile - a more convincing one than any she has given you, and only partially because you've had so much more practice than her.
"Okay, I'll let him know."
>You fire off a quick text - and a second, asking for a plain cheese pizza for yourself, because you wouldn't *ever* touch the combination she asked for.
>"So is everything magically okay now that you've bought my friendship with a pizza?"
"No! I... I..."
>You look back at your phone as it dances in your hands - a simple acknowledgement from Soarin.
"... why..."
>Your fingers move on their own.
>Why is she such a BITCH?
>Soarin's response is immediate, asking you what happened, telling you she isn't...
>The phone hits the sofa's cushion before he can answer your next querry, before he can tell you if you're the bitch.
>It vibrates again, but you ignore it.
>You already know the answer - both the one he'll give you and the one that is true.
>>
File: This_is_bullshit_right_mr_fibb.png (222KB, 441x353px) Image search: [Google]
This_is_bullshit_right_mr_fibb.png
222KB, 441x353px
>>28685207
>best toppings
>ew
EXCUSE YOU, TG/N
>>
File: 1467836238904.png (192KB, 468x347px) Image search: [Google]
1467836238904.png
192KB, 468x347px
>>28685207
>best toppings
pic related.
>>
>>28685229
Bacon, pepperoni, cheese master race.
>>
>>28685229
Salami Bacon and Sausage is the true way to eat pizza
>>
>>28685207
>"Look, Silver," Blossomforth sighs, "can we please just sit quietly or something? I'm not going to steal Soarin from you."
"I... I know that..."
>Not that the knowledge stops you from feeling jealous or angry or hurt or suspicious.
>The girl rolls her eyes, her head echoing the gesture.
>She looks so tired - and not just physically.
>Even her off-putting giggling sounds worn and thin.
>"Not that I could."
"I -"
>"Not even if I wanted to," she quickly continues, then giggles again. "Not that I didn't try."
>>
>>28685836
Blossomforth is a cheeky one.
>>
File: robotnik.gif (492KB, 500x385px)
robotnik.gif
492KB, 500x385px
>>28685836
THIS BITCH
>>
File: 1473698044198.png (3MB, 1400x1944px)
1473698044198.png
3MB, 1400x1944px
bump from 9
>>
>>28678446
>Not high, but enough to expose the tan undergarment for you to see.
Wait - so are you using human skin coloration or EQG?
>>
File: this is going in you.png (702KB, 3380x3272px) Image search: [Google]
this is going in you.png
702KB, 3380x3272px
>>28686620
medicorewritefag never specified, I think, so I haven't either. I figured a light tan would work either way, considering Silver couldn't see for shit.
>>
>>28686666
The super devil makes a fair point.
>>
bump rom 9
>>
>>28682098
“Sure… I trust you and your judgement,” Anon says as he props himself up with his arms behind himself, opening the robe across his chest. Sweetie puts her hand on his chest and kisses him again before sliding to her feet and tiptoeing to her desk.
>I have a good idea of a song for now…” She states as she scrolls her song list to her broadway folder and syncs her phone to her wireless speaker as she starts the song. “I hope you like it…” She trails off and “All I Ask of You” from Phantom of the Opera begins. (https://youtu.be/s1_5hhr6niQ)
>The air is now filled with the soft tones of the orchestra starting the gentle song, Sweetie reaching the bed as Raul’s part begins and kisses Anon’s forehead as she moves by him and sits back in his lap. Anon adjusts his position to better support her as she leans close to his ear and on cue begins to sing Christine’s lyrics softly in his ear, rubbing his cheek as she continues. She continues singing as the song reaches its conclusion and the final lines.
>”…Love me… That is all I ask of you…” Sweetie whispers as they hold each other in the low light of her bed side lamp. They smile to each other as the music trails off, slowly moving closer till their lips just barely touch and a spark surges into their shared awareness. Anon slowly begins massaging her back and thigh as they press their lips more firmly and Sweetie rubs his chest through the front of the robe.
“That was a good song choice dear,” Anon says as he comes up for air from their snogging, still rubbing her thigh up to her waist.
>”Thanks. It just came to me and you did say you like Andrew Lloyd Webber performances.”
“That I had. So… want to lay back now?”
>”What would we do then? Hmm?”
“I am just going with it, Sweetie. I have no fucking clue but what we figure out for the moment,” he replies as he slides his hand up her back softly, barely grazing along her spine.
>>
>>28688207
>”Well then…” She replies as she pushes in the center of his chest, prompting him to fall back on her bed. “I think I am going to take lead then,” She continues as she puts her hands on his shoulders and straddles him from his lap.
> Anon looks up at his girlfriend as she rubs her hands along his chest, parting the robe as she spreads her hands outward and slides herself forward till she is inches from Anon’s lips.
“What are you thinking Sweetie? You have a plan?” Anon replies as he raises his right hand and rubs her side.
>”Hush now, quiet now…” Sweetie whispers as she looks deep into his brown eyes before she meets his lips lightly. “You will see soon what I have in mind. If you trust me to go on that is.”
“Only if you are not pushing yourself like before and you know I trust you with my life, my love.”
>”And I you with mine, my body, and soul…” She softly says before pressing her lips tightly against his, sharing an isolated blink in time as their emotions and sensations sync and lock out the world. She shifts her rear upwards and tugs on the robe bow, freeing his torso from it and replaces the warmth lost to the air with her own as she presses herself down on him.
“Sweetie…,” Nonny begins as he wraps his arms around her, his right hand sliding down her back to her exposed butt and cups her cheek in his palm. “I think if we are going to continue, we need to shift further onto the bed unless you want to be in the floor.”
>Sweetie nods and climbs up across him, grazing his face with her inner thighs. She flops over on her side beside him and beacons him up to her with toes poking his side. Nonny tilts his head up, looking behind himself and finds that he is right beside her pink & purple fluff, clearly visibly through the sheer fabric at this distance.
>>
>>28688216
>“Are you going to keep me waiting, Nonny?” she says as she brushes his forehead and cheek with her fingertips.
“Not on your life,” Anon replies as he rolls over and crawls around to just beside her, laying his head on the same pillow as her as they gaze into each other’s eyes. He scoots closer and kisses her as he rubs along her hip, further sliding her gown up it and sending shivers along her skin as his softly grazes her soft, pale skin.
>”Nonny?” Sweetie says as she pulls herself out of the kiss. “I want to tell you something.”
“Oh? What is it, Sweetie?”
>”I…I want us to fully go forward where ever all this leads. I don’t care about what the law would have as a limit. I want you and I to just be us like we have been as friends, unafraid to try new things. I also want to give you my all for proving you are the gentleman I have dreamed about and desired to find. I know I am being cheesy like you often are but like you, I am just telling you the truth,” Sweetie says with a small tear.
“Sweetie…”he replies as he wipes the tear away.
>”I mean it Nonny…we have been through so much in these few days and you have been a great friend and now are being a great boyfriend who is helping to support me during one crisis and have sworn to be there for me no matter what while proving your words to not be hollow as we are tested by Button, the disbelieving, and your family’s issues. I promise you that I will do what I can to be there for you. I don’t understand everything with your family as I have never seen a family….function… like that. Even so, I know you have been strong and want to help support you, the man I admire and have fallen for.”
>Tears continue to flow from Sweetie as she squeaks while trying to hold it all together.
>”I truly love you… I just know and feel it in me. And I know that…”
>>
>>28688221
“I love you too. I…am not sure how to respond to this other than to keep loving you and to also give myself to you, my sweet, loving, and beautiful little woman, my marshmallow with a voice of an angel.”
>”Nonny…” Sweetie replies as he pulls himself close and kisses her tears away. “I…”
“Hush now…. Quiet now…. Time to rest your little sleepy head…and heart,” he replies before kissing her on the lips deeply, lightly toying with her tongue with his. Sweetie responds with fervent tongue flips as they continue to kiss, her emotions fully unleashed and her hands pushing the robes apart and off Anon’s shoulder.
>Anon sits himself up at her attempt with her following him quickly and sitting on her knees as she reinitializes the kiss, holding both his cheeks as she does. Sweetie trails her hands from his cheeks down his neck, sliding them under the robe’s collar and along his shoulders. Anon arcs his back, throwing his shoulders back, causing the robe to slide off him and leaving him sitting bare but for his navy colored boxers.
>>
>>28688328
Nice update, goodnight folks
>>
>>28688634
>>
>>28689453
>>
>>28689973
>>
>>28685836
>Something snaps.
>>
File: 1467952845727.png (117KB, 182x314px)
1467952845727.png
117KB, 182x314px
>>28691834
>>
Why is this thread alive? It's faggotry so pure self-sustaining?
>>
>>28691937
Well it's certainly not because of your capability with the English language
>>
>>28692013
That was hardly in question, though I will happily continue to entertain your aside if you're too weak mined to directly entertain my own faggotry. PB is dead. The rest of you meatsleeves should join him.
>>
File: 1174556892.png (187KB, 1006x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1174556892.png
187KB, 1006x1024px
>>28692030
>PB is dead
>Just updated last thread
>>
>>28692030
>weak mined
they have to stop giving refugee camps internet access
>>
>>28692030
>That was hardly in question, though I will happily continue to entertain your aside if you're too weak mined to directly entertain my own faggotry. PB is dead. The rest of you meatsleeves should join him.
What did it mean by this?
>>
>>28692053
> last thread

ded
>>
>>28692096
>>28692085
>>28692053
Lolxdroflmao point proven
>>
>>28692120
For someone intent on this thread dying - you sure are bumping it a lot
>>
>>28691834

>>28691937
>>28692030
>>28692120

That got meta fast.
>>
>>28692120
I think it's some weird kind of 3rd world humor I'm not getting.
These awful engrish posts followed by nonsensical 'trolling' are becoming more common.
>>
>>28692030
I embraced undeath years ago. Cut down on food costs so I can keep posting.
>>
>>28691834
>A sudden pain in your hand jerks your eyes away from that girl.
>"I mean, I didn't *know* he was dating you - or anyone really."
>Your phone.
>"He just..."
>The screen is shattered.
>"He said no, okay? From the beginning, he said no. He's not interested."
>When did you pick it up?
>"Even if he was - and I do mean *was* - he cares about you too much."
>Why?
>"Besides -"
>Were you going to throw it at her?
>She trails off into a silence that grows physically awkward, far more uncomfortable than the pain in your hand.
>You glance at it again, at the sharp fragments digging into the ball of your thumb.
>" - I'm not in any shape to be in a relationship right now."
>A single, bright bead of red rolls down your hand.
>You're bleeding?
>"So yeah, don't worry."
>It reaches the edge of your palm and hesitates, trembling. Or is that your hand that is shaking?
>"I thought maybe..."
>It falls.
>"... maybe I could just pretend everything was fine, but... "
>Your blood stains the sofa's cushion.
>"... well..."
"I'm sorry!"
>He's going to be angry.
>"Huh?"
"I'm so sorry! I... I..."
>Another drop falls.
"I -"
>A tiny constellation begins to form.
>He's going to be so angry with you.
" - I think I cut myself."
>You cup your other hand below, trying to catch the falling stars.
>"What?"
>She sits up.
>"WHAT!?"
"I'm sorry. I messed up your sofa. I... I need to clean this..."
>"What the HELL."
"I'm sorry!"
>She throws aside her blanket and grabs wad of tissues.
>"Let me see that," she demands, coming over to your side and grabbing your wrist. "Shit... how did you even...?"
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to -"
>"Let go of it!"
>She's angry.
>You've messed everything up.
" - I'm just... I'm just..."
>He's going to be furious.
>>
File: sadkeanumsft.0.0.jpg (87KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
sadkeanumsft.0.0.jpg
87KB, 1600x900px
>>28692472
GODFUCKINGDAMNIT, SPOON
>>
>>28692472
Well she is dating him, figures she would pull a Soarin at some point.
>>
>>28692472
>"Shit! Let go! You're just cutting yourself more!"
"I - I -"
>You can't.
>"Let! Go!"
"I'M TRYING!"
>She jerks back, eyes narrowed and furious.
>"What is your problem!?" she demands, throwing bloodied tissues at a trash can and grabbing fresh ones. "Seriously, what is wrong with you!?"
"E-everything."
>"Shit, now I get what Soarin sees in you."
>Any explanation is lost in a wordless sigh as a phone rings.
>Not your phone.
>The girl sighs and thrusts the tissues at you.
>"Here," she growls. "Take care of it yourself."
"W-wait! What did you..."
>She snatches her phone from a sidetable and raises it to her ear.
"... did you..."
>"Hey, Soarin," she says loudly - and cheerfully. "What's up?"
>>
File: 1454852563167.gif (1MB, 250x204px)
1454852563167.gif
1MB, 250x204px
>>28692956
I don't like where this is going.
>>
File: kornheiser react reasonably.png (598KB, 600x878px) Image search: [Google]
kornheiser react reasonably.png
598KB, 600x878px
>>28692956
She kills Blossom and Soarin helps her hide the body AND WE FINALLY RIDE OFF INTO THE SUNSET AS WE CROSS THE BORDER AND BEGIN LIFE ANEW WITH OUR WANTED FELON GF
>>
File: 1470775662885.jpg (43KB, 603x315px) Image search: [Google]
1470775662885.jpg
43KB, 603x315px
>>28692956
Soarin better get back and make things comfy or shit is about to fly.
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>28693615
>>
>>28693001
You don't want a catfight that ends in >>28693028 ?
>>
>>28695039
No, they are both for snuggles, and eating out each others creampies.
>>
>>
File: tony k happy.jpg (12KB, 331x473px) Image search: [Google]
tony k happy.jpg
12KB, 331x473px
dream sequence where soarin fucks a pony silver spoon when
>>
>>28688328
>Anon leans in towards Sweetie with a smile and places his hands on her sides. Sweetie gasps at his touch as she slides his hands up her sides, graving her small chest with his thumbs as her glides to her shoulders and looks deep into her eyes as he slides his fingers under the shoulder straps. She gives a light nod as he begins sliding the straps off her shoulders, blushing heavily as his hands get lower and her pert breasts are exposed. Anon leans close as he releases the gown and kisses her shoulders as he stops there then kisses down her front to between her breasts. Sweetie gasps at the sensation as she feels herself getting warmer by the minute and drops her arms, the gown following them and her entire body is bare before him a second time in 24 hours with but now more intimate than before given the lack of fear of being caught. Anon smiles at his naked girlfriend and tosses the robe off the bed, lying beside her as she sits and pulls back the bed sheets further.
“Shall we lay back a bit, Sweetie, and cuddle a bit? I don’t want you to get cold…”
>”I don’t think we have to worry about that,” She replies with a chuckle as she lays down and lets the gown slide the rest of the way off her into a pile beside the bed. “I think you can see well how warm I am…” She continues as she places his hand on her breast and then trails it down to her lap.
“Well then…” Anon retorts as he feels her flushed skin on her soft breast then the hot moisture forming near her small fluff.
>” I think you are going to be too warm though myself,” She states as her fingers glide down his belly to his waistband, playing with the elastic of it with her fingernails. “Let me help you with that if you don’t mind…” Sweetie titters out as she begins tugging on the edges of his boxers, Anon raising himself slightly to help her. In a moment, his boxers slide down and fall to the side, baring himself fully before her in the low light.
>>
was watching Legend of EverFree rather than writing.Only posting this for now
>>
>>28696554
>>
>>28696548
More Sweetie lewd?
>>
>>28697373
>>
>>28692956
>Her eyes stray over to you.
>"Silver?"
>You shake your head frantically.
>"Oh, uhm."
>He can't know.
"Please..."
>"Yeah, her battery died."
>You mouth a silent thanks, but she's already swinging away from you.
>"No... uh... nothing's wrong. Why?"
>She laughs, the sound totally at odds with the strained expression on her face.
>"Things started off a bit rocky, but it's okay. Everything's fine. Really.
>"No, she's in the bathroom right now, but she can use my phone to call you back when -"
>"Oh! Cool! Fifteen minutes?"
>She looks over her shoulder at you, glaring until you nod.
>You understand.
>Fifteen minutes to clean this up.
>"See you then," she practically sings into the phone, before letting her hand drop with a weary sigh. "Great."
>>
>>28697988
Eeyup
>>
File: barefoot-gen-gifs.gif (1MB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
barefoot-gen-gifs.gif
1MB, 500x269px
>>28698641
WHY DID WE EVEN GO TO BLOSSOMS PLACE
>>
>>28698641
>She tosses the phone at the table and steps back over to you.
>"Look, we don't have long, so how about you stop screwing around so we can get this cleaned up?"
"I'm trying!"
>She sighs and crosses her arms, staring down her nose at you.
>"Are you seriously this crazy or are you just pretending to get his attention? Because if you are -"
"I'm... I'm not pretending. I have problems."
>"Why the hell are you so fucked up?" she mutters, grabbing another handful of tissues. "You're just a little kid."
"Funny you should say that. I wasn't the one hiding behind a security blanket like a toddler!"
>"You aren't the only one with issues, okay? At least I have mine for a reason."
"And what's that? You were born a BITCH?"
>"I have to act like I'm okay around my friends," she sighs, taking a step forward, "but I don't have to do that for you."
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>28699110
"No, you don't. All you have to do is pretend for Soarin."
>She laughs, wild and despairing.
"What?"
>"He's not my friend either," she snorts, "thankfully."
"He isn't...?"
>"No. I trust him more than my friends."
>>
>>28699737
no good can come from this
calling it now
>>
>>28699827
Happy ending to this scene, I swear.
>>
>>28699868
Heart to heart. Sounds nice, the cut is going to be awkward to explain though, we trust you tg.
>>
>>28699882
I'm expecting Soarin to blow his top at Blossom and Silver to end up defending her
>>
bump from 9
>>
File: 1474355780940.jpg (299KB, 700x850px) Image search: [Google]
1474355780940.jpg
299KB, 700x850px
bump
>>
>>28701552
I wish Anon would hurry up and put a bump in Sweetie Belle.
>>
This pic reminds me of a certain story I wish wasn't dead.
>>
>>28696548
“Well you have me naked...” He says as he begins to snarky comment when he is silenced by her lips pressed against his.
>”Hush now and touch me…please…” she whispers softly as she pulls him into a tight embrace that he returns with a single handed grope of her ass. Sweetie softly moans at the grip and moves her small hand to his and grips back. Anon smiles and begins nibbling on her neck, prompting another light moan that is barely discernable as the romantic music folder on Sweetie’s phone continues sending music to her speakers.
“Nice selections from the Baroque period… I love Mozart and Beethoven,” Anon responds as the music continues and he comes up from her lips for air.
>”Thanks Nonny…I just love how relaxing the symphonies are so I thought they would make a good distraction.
“Now about distractions…” Nonny replies as he rubs his hand from Sweeties rear and starts kissing along her shoulders as Sweetie coos and rubs up his back. He continues to kiss lower, working his way to her breast and kisses just above her aureoles, drawing a gasp and moan from Sweetie.

>Rarity tops the stairs as she works on coming back to her room when she begins to hear the music coming from Sweetie’s room.
>”Hmm? I guess they are listening to the soundtrack to one of her favority plays. I just wish she had left the door cracked as I told them to…” Rarity muses to herself as she makes a left towards the bathroom. “I can always finish talking with Anon a bit later after they finish this play.”
>>
>>28702094
your sentiment has been heard.
>>28702646
“Sweetie… before we go any farther… do you have any protection?”
>”Uhm… I do have some from the school’s sex ed classes even though they did not want to give us any, saying something about no sex is best and that we could not understand and too young…”
“Oh…okay. I have a couple that were given to me and are in my wallet. Did not think I was going to need them before they expired…” He nervously chuckles.
>”Well I never thought I would need them either but wanted to be prepared… Scoots suggested I keep some for wild parties like Dash does but…”
“Not surprised. Frankly the only wild parties I can think of are my brother’s and I have never liked that kind of wild,” Anon says as he begins kissing back up Sweetie’s chest and kisses her softly on her lips which she gladly returns.
>”Well we can have our own wild parties together. More intimate that way,” Sweetie says with a smile after their last kiss.

>Rarity exists the bathroom and begins to make her way down the hall and stops at Sweetie’s door to knock when she sees Opal sitting like a guard at the door with a note on her collar.
>“What is this?” She says to herself as she pulls the letter from Opal’s collar.
“Heed the sign on the door and let them be. I think they deserve some alone time after the stress of yesterday. You will understand soon enough. –Cookie”
>”Mother… What sign could she…” Rarity muses as she looks at Sweetie’s dry erase board which has the extra note ‘Don’t disturb. Couple relaxation time. Grounding for violation of instruction.’ “Really mom? You just had to… At least it only sounds like they are listening to music and are talking. I wonder about what…” Rarity mumbles as she puts her ear to the door.
>>
>>28655743
>>
>>28699737
"And me? I'm *just* his girlfriend? Because I'm fine with -"
>"You're just the girl he decided to rescue."
>There's a sadness in her face that contradicts the casual shrug she gives you, a sorrowful expression that finishes the thought for her.
>You're the girl he rescued instead of her.
>You're more messed up than she is.
>It's true.
"I'm trying not to be."
>The words come out as barely more than a whisper. Barely noticable, same as your efforts.
>She sighs and steps past you to sit on the far side, near the stains speckling the cushion.
>"You looked so scared last night," she says softly, reaching out for your hand. "I can't really blame him, but he's the only person I feel safe around."
>Her fingers hover above your wrist, as if she's afraid to touch you.
>"And you, I guess," she adds with brave, yet false laughter, gently grabbing your injured hand and pulling it into her lap. "You're too pathetic to scare me."
>>
File: 1444507120046.gif (351KB, 1103x918px) Image search: [Google]
1444507120046.gif
351KB, 1103x918px
>>28704722
IS THIS THE HAPPY ENDING, TG/N
>>
>>28704722
"Is that your shitty way of giving me a complement?"
>"Not really. Just the truth."
>She hooks her fingers around the edges of yours, pulling them away from the broken glass.
>"That's all he sees in us, you know. Why else would he start hanging out with us?"
"That's... that's not true."
>Your fingers peel away easily; the only thing holding them in place was *you*.
>"Sure it is," she chuckles. "What else do we have in common?"
"That doesn't -"
>"What do you think his fetish *is*? Being the hero, of course."
>She gingerly takes the phone -
>"We're just someone to -"
> - and pulls it from your open palm.
>Her eyes widen.
>She gasps.
>Not because of the shallow scratches covering your fingertips or because of the surprising amount of blood pooling in your cupped hand.
>"- protect..."
>She slowly looks up from your ring, from the ring Soarin gave you.
>Still turned inward, the brilliant blue and yellow sparkle brightly, standing out against the field of red.
>She's wrong.
"No, we're not."
>"... seriously...?"
"Certainly not me. Not you either, I think. I think you're his friend, as much as you want to deny it."
>>
File: not triggered.jpg (41KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
not triggered.jpg
41KB, 600x338px
>go through middle school and high school never having experienced young love
To anyone who still has a chance, get out and do it, or you'll be 32 lamenting that feel when no unstable teenage gf.
>>
>>28705704
It's not too late.
>>
>>28705583
>"No..." she murmurs softly, shaking her head. "No. He's not my friend. My friends..."
"You don't feel safe around them?"
>"Do you always feel safe around yours?"
>You smile in silent amusement.
>"What?"
"I only have the one."
>"Then you're lucky. Mine..."
>She turns away with a tired sigh.
"What?"
>"Nothing," she murmurs. "Hey, let's go wash this off, okay?"
>She stands, her hand - still tight around your wrist - pulling you up with her.
"What did your friends do?"
>Why does she think you're lucky to only have a single friend?
>"Nothing. Doesn't matter."
>She pulls you onward, not forcefully, not angrily, but insistantly.
>Mindful of the time, perhaps. Or trying to distract herself from unwanted thoughts.
>You've seen the signs in yourself before; it's easy enough to see them in her.
>She's thinking of herself more than you at this moment.
>The calluses on her palm are noticable, rough against your slender wrist. Moreso than Soarin's ever were.
>But for all that, she's gentle.
>Even the door itself seems to let out a quiet sigh as she pushes it open.
>This isn't a guest bathroom.
>It isn't a bathroom at all.
>It's a bedroom.
>"This way," she mumbles, pulling you towards another door.
>Her bedroom.
>It's a mess.
>Picture frames smashed.
>Scrap books ripped to shreds.
>"Alright, just looks like some scratches," she mumbles as she shoves open the door to her bathroom. "A few deeper cuts, but nothing too bad."
"What did your friends do...?"
>"I've gotten worse on the parallel bars. Just have to wash it out and -"
"I don't think they're really your friends."
>>
File: 1456116697238.jpg (57KB, 551x412px) Image search: [Google]
1456116697238.jpg
57KB, 551x412px
>>28706922
Silver, your hitting a very sensitive button. Probably shouldn't.
>>
>>28706922
goddammit spoon
>>
bump from 9
>>
File: IMG_2295.jpg (170KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2295.jpg
170KB, 960x960px
>>28706922
>silver telling anyone about real friends

wew
>>
>>28702804
>The music changes pace and a familiar song from last night returns to the speakers. (https://youtu.be/WO0JvkMynCQ)
“Is this?”
>”Yeah… my karaoke song. I have always loved the song and I am glad I had you to sing it for. I have to admit I was hoping I would get a chance to… ever since 5 months ago after we had begun spending more time together and I began to have the first flutters.”
“Oh Sweetie,” Nonny replies as they kiss again and their hands cup the other’s cheek. “I hope I can give you even more flutters…”
>”You are right now…” she responds as she places a hand on his thigh and begins to stroke it.

>Rarity begins to blush as she hears Sweetie’s admission and softly gasps as she keeps listening and Opal rubs her sides.
>”Oh my… Wait what am I saying? That is my little sister and…Anon. I have to do something but Mom will kick my ass…I guess I can listen a bit more…”

>Anon Smiles and slides his hand from her cheek to her breast and lightly squeezes as he palms her hardened nipple, rolling his hand to tease it as he grips and releases. The air between them is starting to fill with a light musk as they both get more aroused and intensifies as Sweetie squirms and flops over on her side, opening her legs slightly as she lands.
“Nonny… come on and stop teasing me. Please…” Sweetie says as she holds out her hand to him, beaconing him to her.
>Anon smirks as he grasps her hand and is pulled over, placing his free hand on her hip as he lands.
“What would you like?” he asks as he walks his fingers around her thigh to her groin and the music changes to a new song. (https://youtu.be/0HL-N9oOjcs)
>”You are getting closer to what I want…”

>”Hey Scoots! Ready to message Sweetie so we can plan our next adventure?” AB asks as she sits beside her friend as they fire up Skype and click on Sweetie’s icon.
>>
CYOA subchoice:
Violence or no violence?
>>
>>28708411
>”Yep. I could use a good one after…all… that happened on our last one. No more seedy bars for meeting places, that’s for sure.”
>”I will second that. Now hurry up and send the video chat invite,” AB prods as Dash walks by them with a fresh bag of microwave popcorn.
>”I will. I will. Hey Dash? DO we have any one bags of popcorn?”
>”Sure. Right over the Micro, squirt.”
>”Thanks! I can hardly wait to reach Sweetie…” Scoots says as she sends the invite.

>Anon lightly grazes along Sweetie’s thigh, sending chills up her spine and goosebumps along her legs. She softly moans as he moves his hand all the way up her side and back till he stops his hand in her fluff rubbing circles in her tuft.
>”Nonny… you are teasing me again…”
“Just a little bit Sweetie,” Anon says as a ping sounds from the other side of the room. “Wait, what was that?”
>”I think that was just me getting a message on my pc. Probably just Scoots or Apple Bloom sending me a message. I can just check it later,” She replies as she slides closer to Anon and moves her hands to his groin. “If you won’t get to it, I will and not carefully…”
>Anon replies with moving his hand lower and lifts Sweetie’s leg up in the air as he kisses lower to her chest, nipping as he goes and getting his crotch out of her hand range. Sweetie gasps as he lightly licks her nipple and slides his hand over her lower lips, parting them slightly as he slides the hand up and then repeats.
>”Oh… that’s good…ahhh… Keep… that…” Sweetie continues till she squeaks suddenly.
>>
>>28708420
non
>>
File: all of my fetish.jpg (204KB, 492x763px) Image search: [Google]
all of my fetish.jpg
204KB, 492x763px
>>28708420
whoops, forgot pic
>>
>>28708422
>any one bags
> the Micro, squirt.”
uh wat? I feel like your missing something here. And just putting a word incorrectly in the sentence as well.
>>
>>28708467
Dash is being cool by disregarding the word "wave".
>>
>>28708420
Will the violence invalidate the happy ending? If so then no.
>>
>>28708582
Nah. We get the happy ending even if Silver has to pin down Blossomforth with her berserker strength and fist her into friendship.
>>
>>28709184
Then let
>IT HURTS
begin
>>
>>28708467
will look over to fix.
>>28708574
yep. was common slang/mod when in hs so I reused it.
as for now in the to be posted....CHAOS
>>
>>28709318
more loving than a tree rape
>>
File: 1422032846357.png (1MB, 1600x1200px)
1422032846357.png
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>28710240
NOTHING TO SEE HERE

>>28709184
>fist her into friendship
If you mean "fist her" like the way her "friends" in the forest tried to "tree her", then yes, I wouldn't mind seeing silver wear Blossom like a sock puppet.
If you just meant "punch her", then no thanks.
>>
>>28708422
>”What was that?” Apple Bloom asks as the camera faces away from the bed and a squeak is heard in the background.
>”I don’t know. Sounded similar to Sweetie as did the talking. Seems like Anon is there too from the voices but that is probably just the music. Sweetie and her showtunes and romance music. I wonder when she and Anon are going to…”
>”Well I have no idea and you can bet Sweetie is not going to volunteer that. She does like SOME privacy.”

>Rarity listens on and swears she can hear something going on. Opal is now curled in her lap and keeps nuzzling Rarity’s hand as she purrs loudly.
>”Now Opalescence, I can barely hear what is going on with your purrs. Try to purr a bit softer if you can.”
>”Merow…”

>Anon moves his hand lower and feels the heat radiating off her, his hand is coated in her moisture sas he draws his middle finger across her slit.
“Wow… you were not kidding,” Anon says as he looks up to Sweetie’s eyes as she softly nods. “I am sorry for keeping you waiting…” he trails off as he presses his finger to her clit and make soft circles and crosses upon it, drawing a loader moan from Sweetie with a small shudder shaking her as he continues.

>”Okay… Are you sure that you pinged the right person, Scoots? Or is it you have a porno running in the background again?”
>”I swear AB I only have Skype open and messaged Sweetie. You can take a look for yourself,” Scoots offers as she turns the laptop. “See! Only Skype is open and it is connected to Sweetie. You don’t suppose…” Scoots continues as her cheeks redden.
>>
>>28708420
non-violent, but I think Blossom might have a small breakdown and need some spooning
>>
>>28711501
>>
>>28710739
Wait, what? They weren't intentionally tuning in to watch Sweetie get fucked?
>>
>>28712493
nope. Friends trying to connect and Sweetie had left a setting for the current moment. complete accident that has embarrassing consequences.
>>
>>28713754
Makes more sense, but with them asking for popcorn I really thought it was intentional.
>>
>>28714862
Just happenstance after Scoots seeing RD having it. Fit the setting too
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>28715824
>>
>>28717336
Anon built Sweetie a "magic" broom for Halloween, she uses it only around Anon.
>>
File: 1453608576808.jpg (293KB, 1280x2186px) Image search: [Google]
1453608576808.jpg
293KB, 1280x2186px
Page 8 isn't great
>>
>>28710739
>”NO NO NO… Can’t be…” AB states as a voice in the background calls out ‘Nonny…’ between the songs.
>”Oh my…” the girls say in unison as they blush deeply.
>”Um… Should I shut it down?”
>”…in a little bit…” AB replies as she moves closer to Scoots to better hear.

>”Nonny… please keep going… a bit lower…”
“As you wish,” he replies as he slides his fingers lower and pushes his middle finger inside her, tightly squeezed as she tenses up to the intrusion. A short distance in, he finds the way partially blocked. He flicks his finger around, feeling her insides carefully, sending waves of sensation coursing through her and triggering soft moans above his head as he swaps to her other breast with a trail of kisses leading the way.
>”AH! Go slow Nonny,” Sweetie gasps as her body tenses from the stimulation. “I want this to last…”
“Absolutely Sweetie…” Anon murmurs as he begins kissing down her breasts, teasing he teats with soft pecks on their tips before kissing down to her belly. He begins slowly moving his finger deeper then retracts it, repeating this slowly as he looks up to her face as she props herself up on her pillows to watch Nonny & casting a shadow on her wall beyond them from the lamp light.

>”What the Hell?” Sweetie? Lower?” Rarity is musing to herself as she blushes and listens intently at the door. “What is Anon up to in there? I hope that is just a back rub I am hearing or I swear…”
>”You swear what, Rarity?” comes a soft voice from behind her, causing Rarity to jump back from the door. As Rarity regains her composure she notices the source of the voice was Fluttershy who is followed by Big Mac and Sunset.
>”Fluttershy, darling… don’t sneak up on me like that.”
“What were you doing there at Sweetie’s door?” Fluttershy ask as an inquisitive look spreads across Sunset’s face.
>>
>>28718842
“Well I was checking on Sweetie when I heard noises. Now keep it down. You almost blew my cover.”
“Why do you need to check on Sweetie, Rarity” Sunset asks as she steps closer. “Does she have a boy in there with her?”
“Why don’t you read this and the sign to see…” Rarity says as she hands the note before listening to the door again.
>The gathered friends look over the note and letter, blushing as they finish them, Flutters and Mac looking at each other as they finish and Sunset giggling at the situation.
“Quite a mom you have there, Rar,” Sunset quips as the others begin whispering for a moment then nodding.
“I just wish I could get what she is thinking with those.”
“Well we think you should let them be. Let’s go talk in your room…” Flutters replies.
“I just want to make sure…”
“Funs over Rarity. Come on,” Mac says as he effortlessly picks her up and carries her under his arm. Ratity is so stunned that she can barely form sentences.
“Now wait here, you…you…” Rarity says as he carries her along with Sunset carrying her legs as they go into her room with Opal close behind after rubbing the door one last time.

>”Hey squirt? Did you not want some popcorn? I’ll make it for you if you…What are you two doing?” Dash asks as she sees the two crusaders huddled close infront of that computer screen.
>“Well we are watching something…sort of,” Scoots replies.
>”Not more porn is it?”
>”Well yes and no…” AB replies, her face flush from what she is hearing and now seeing a shadow on the wall displayed on the screen.
>“Well is it or is it not? Come on and pause it if you want some popcorn.”
>”I would but this is live…”
>“You did not pay for a live channel again did you? I swear I am going to have to hide my purse…”
>“This is definitely not one she did that for. Take a look,” AB suggests.
>>
>>28718853
>Looks like a full screen skype call to me. Don’t tell me you found a new friend who is broadcasting for you. If you did, let me know when it is going to be more than shadows on the wall and sounds.
“OH that is great…” a familiar voice is heard clearly on the speakers as the shadow shifts.
>”Wait a minute… that sounded like….”
“Glad to hear you are liking it…”
>”WAIT….,” RD says as she looks across the screen closer and her eyes go wide. “Scoot over…” she continues as she puts her half eaten bag of popcorn in AB’s lap.

>Anon keeps kissing lower as he parts Sweetie’s legs further and moves to using 2 fingers as he keeps stimulating her. He moves his thumb as well so he grazes her clit as he fingers her, Sweetie tensing each time and her hips jumping like a bolt is hitting her.
>“Ooooh Nonny… I love you… don’t stop… “
“I will have to in a moment but I have an idea I think you will like…”
“Oh?” Sweetie asks as she begins to sweat from her heart racing. “What are you planning?”
>Anon smirks as he rolls her onto her back and begins kissing down her thigh and then starts to work his way back up. AS he gets to her mid thight, the music pauses for a moment as it changes to a fitting interlude. (https://youtu.be/cUqCv_1kGzM)
“I am fairly sure you will enjoy this…”
>>
>>28718853
Kek, the image of Rarity being carried like luggage amuses me.
>>
>>28718863
Always knew Dash was a creepy pedo lesbian. Why else would she let crippled orphans hang out with her?
>>
>>28717888
Thanks for the idea!
>>
>>28719626
I am happy to oblige.
>>
>>28719655
>>
>>28717888
There was that one recalled Harry Potter toy...
>>
File: broom.jpg (152KB, 775x960px) Image search: [Google]
broom.jpg
152KB, 775x960px
>>28717336
>>28717888
>>28720926
>>
>>28721592
>>
>>28719463
I defined her as bi but then again I never went into her taste in porn...
>>
>>28721592
it was magical
>>
>>28721592
Hot. And nothing like a good old Mattel fuck up.
>>
bump from 10
>>
>>28724564
>>
>>28725117
>>
File: 1474291963976.png (662KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
1474291963976.png
662KB, 1000x900px
>>
>>28726479
>>
>>28718863
>”Holy Shit… did they plan this with a sound track?” Dash asks as her baby blue cheeks start to glow as they continue watching.
>”Ah doubt it…Sweetie’s song randomizer has an uncanny tendency to play music that fits her setting. I never got how that happened?”
“Quiet, you two. This is a short song and I don’t know if they can hear our side of this,” Scoots chastises. “You want this to go on as a full show right?”

>Anon keeps kissing up her thigh, crossing over the top of her leg and crosses to her fluff when he pauses, looking up at Sweetie. She nods drunkenly as he breathes deep, his nostrils filling with the soft musk of her coming from below him. He slides down to just over her cooch, carefully places her legs over his shoulders, and his thumbs on each side of her lips.
>”Okay, Sweetie… here I go. Never done this before so feel free to guide me to what works for you.”
>”GO Get her Anon! Oops…”
“What the hell?”
>”That sounded like Sccotaloo and it came from around my desk…. Anon, just wait a moment here…”
“Sure Sweetie,” Anon replies as he slides under her covers as the AC vent chills the sweat that was beading on his back. “I will just lay here, frustrated, while you tack that down.”
>”You’re frustrated? Try how I am feeling being snapped out of that bliss,” Sweetie says as she peaks her head in front of her computer’s screen and blushes as a frown spreads across her expression.

>”Um Hi Sweetie… How are you?” Scoots says sheepishly as she waves into her laptop’s camera. AB joins in the waving as Dash gives her a thumbs up.
>”GOOD JOB SWEETIE!” Dash barks out as Sweetie has an unimpressed look on her face.
“I will be right back,” Sweetie replies as she leans her head out of the camera, stomping off to the bed.
“What’s the matter? Was it Scootaloo?”
>>
>>28727310
“Yep… She had skype messaged me at some point and was listening in,” Sweetie says as she puts on her gown and her pink robe. “I don’t know what all she witnessed but I am so embarrassed and mad… Plus she had Apple Bloom and Rainbow Dash there with her…”
“Oh fuck…” Anon replies as he puts on the robe and walks over to join Sweetie. “I might as well join you so we can fully defuse this.”
“There is no need for that, Anon. I can handle it.”
“Sweetie, I am embarrassed too and want to make sure RD keeps her mouth shut. She owes me one. Last thing we both need is for our fun to blow up on us,” Anon says as he hugs the angry marshmallow from behind as she pouts and steams. “We are in this together and I love you. Okay?”
“I guess it is okay…” Sweetie says as she puts her arms over his and turns to kiss his cheek.

>”Um… is she coming back?” Apple Bloom asks with a raised eyebrow as she eats a handful of popcorn.
>”I don’t know… I suppose she is… oh there she is…and Anon….”
>Oh yeah… all parties accounted for,” Dash replies with a knowing smirk. “So how was she Anon?
“Hello Dash. I see you are well…”
>”Why do you sound annoyed, Anon? Weren’t you having fun?”
“I WAS, Dash… That kind of got disrupted so I am a little annoyed.”
>”Aw… A bit sexually frustrated?”
“Should we get into what you and Gilda were doing whilst drunk and Scoots, Sweetie, and myself were getting drugged?” Anon fires back sharply.
>”Welll…I…Um…” Dash replies as she blushes harder.
>”Anyways… Sorry for interrupting… We were trying to plan our next adventure together, Sweetie,” Apple Bloom says as they continue to blush.
“I don’t blame you… I left auto-connect on and we were distracted. Mind if I message you all later?” Sweetie asks as she calms down.
>”Oh are you two…” Scoots asks as she tries to recover her normal façade.
“Scoots…
>>
>>28727310
that happened?”
Why is there a question mark here?
>>
>>28728081
>>
>>28727321
Everyone thinks Sweetie is for sexual abuse. I bet even her parents.
>>
non-violent path wins

>>28706922
>"You don't know what you're talking about."
"Maybe not..."
>She pulls you into the bathroom, suddenly rough where she had been gentle before, harsh where she had been merely insistant.
>"You don't. You're just a kid."
>She lets go of your wrist to dig under her sink.
>One box is placed on the counter, followed by another and another.
>"You just don't get it. Doesn't matter what they did to me. They're still my friends."
>>
>>28729513
damaged goods can't talk shit to damage goods, spoon, remember that
>>
>>28729513
"Y...yeah, but -"
>"You're in no position to talk shit to me, are you?" the girl snaps, still bent over looking for - "Just shut up. Shut up!"
>No, she's not looking for anything else, at least not at the moment.
>Her arms are wrapped around herself, trying to provide a comforting touch that no one else will.
>You reach for her with your uninjured hand.
"Sorry..."
>"Shut up! It's not your problem!"
>She throws a box of bandaids at you without looking - the package open and spilling as it flies.
>It misses.
>Even if it hadn't, it was just a box of bandaids. Half-empty, and now completely empty.
>"You're just lucky your only friend is Diamond Tiara," she sobs as you begin to pick them up.
>The bandaid slips from your fingers.
"Yes, I am."
>"So -"
"I'm lucky my only friend has a crush on me."
>>
>>28730282
>You know. You've known. Not forever, but long enough.
"I'm lucky she's stopped anyone else from ever getting close to me."
>It kept you safe.
"And I'm SO very lucky I'm her only friend."
>It kept you hers.
"So, yeah, I'm lucky, right?"
>"My friends tried to rape me, okay!?" she screams at out. "Are you finally fucking happy?! They pinned me down when I was drunk and ripped all my clothes off and if it wasn't for Soarin -"
>She chokes, the words catching in her throat.
"I..."
>"Don't you *dare* tell me -"
"I let Di..."
>>
File: tfw_world_of_shit.gif (517KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
tfw_world_of_shit.gif
517KB, 500x300px
>>28730349
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>28730396
You have a problem with the girls bonding over similar situations?
>>
>>28730546
I knew the 'non violent route' wouldn't be the happiest, but jesus fuck, man.
>>
>>28730349
>"Let her do what?" she asks, suddenly quiet.
"She... she makes me shower with her."
>It had been innocent.
"We..."
>You had forgotten to bring pajamas.
"... frequently..."
>Every night you stay at her place.
"... sleep together."
>It wasn't so bad.
"And I do mean sleep! But sometimes..."
>Always.
"... she..."
>It's more than a crush.
>"I don't want to hear this."
"My first time with Soarin, she was taking pictures... and not of him, really..."
>"Seriously, I don't want to know!"
"Our second time together, she..."
>"I don't need the details!"
"... she was... more involved. And not with him. I don't even know if she..."
>"And Soarin's okay with that?" she asks, turning to glare at you over her shoulder.
>You smile down sadly at the girl.
"I'm pretty sure he isn't."
>"But... you're okay with it? Do you enjoy that or something?"
>No.
"She's my friend."
>>
File: I BET PERRY DID THIS.png (230KB, 307x292px) Image search: [Google]
I BET PERRY DID THIS.png
230KB, 307x292px
>>28731128
>>
File: IMG_2303.jpg (132KB, 337x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2303.jpg
132KB, 337x1024px
>>28731128
dear god
>>
File: Diamond can't rape you.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Diamond can't rape you.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>28731128
>>
>>28731128
Soarin is going to pop a blood vessel when he finds out.
>>
>>28727338
auto-correction of grammar made a mistake or it was the fact the question mark is by the period and I was rolling.
>>
>>28727321
>”Come on Scoots. That is enough for now… Talk to you later,” AB says as she moves the cursor to close the chat.
>”Aw… I wanted to see more…” Dash adds in as the connection cuts off.

“Well that just happened…
>”Yeah…Sorry about that, Nonny. I forgot to turn off the auto-connect or my PC. Never thought it would be an issue.”
“It is fine Sweetie. Frustrating but ok.”
>”well would you like to continue?”
“I think we can say the mood if gone but let’s still cuddle a bit. We can always get into the fun again later.”
>”Ok…I was hoping to see where you were going with that,” Sweetie says as she picks up her phone and scrolls through her songs”
“You know where I was going. I was hoping to give you a better time than this morning since we did not have to worry about being found out.”
>”Well as you said. That can just wait a bit,” Sweetie adds as she puts her phone down by her bed and slides under the covers as a new song starts. (https://youtu.be/KUm9nRYAY5o) “I like this slower version of this song better than the original. It just seemed to fit the current mood.”
Well it seems like we again have similar tastes. I have always loved this Dido song…”
>”Oh really? Here I thought you just liked the crazy fast stuff...”
“A guy can’t have a romantic spark?” Anon asks as he loses the robe again and crawls under the covers.
>“No you can…I just was not expecting it.”
>>
>>28729478
nah... Anon doesn't think that. He is just rolling with her expressions and is trying to return the love. I do plan for them to not be distracted one night. infact 2-3 story nights out but oh god the road there.
>>
>>28732801
I think he already has an inkling of it.
>>
File: 1473867328707.jpg (1MB, 1500x1188px)
1473867328707.jpg
1MB, 1500x1188px
bump from 9
>>
page 8 aint great
>>
>>28730282
"I'm lucky my only friend has a crush on me."

I wouldn't admit it anywhere else. But this line struck a nerve with me, I'm crying like a faggot.

Finish the god damn story. Either kill DT so she doesn't have to suffer anymore or give her the spoon she deserves.
>>
>>28735701
She will get her spoon, and a little Soarin on the side, all will be "right-ish", by the end.
>>
>>28731128
>Her eyes soften.
"I'm sorry I said that about your friends."
>She understands.
>"Why are you telling me this?"
"Because we're not so different, are we?"
>The girl looks away.
>"You seem pretty calm about it," she sighs.
>As opposed to her, she means.
"It's been happening since I was eight."
>You hear her gasp in shock, an intake of breath sharper than any blade.
"Before either of us knew it was wrong, I think. I've had time to deal with it."
>"I don't know which one of us is more fucked up."
"That doesn't matter."
>You reach out to Blossomforth.
"It's not a competition. And if it is, it's one we've both lost."
>>
>>28736174
>"Except... you..."

>You are Soarin and you are more than a little worried about what you'll find on the other side of this door.
>Blossom had sounded upbeat, but that doesn't mean anything.
>That girl is trying too damn hard sometimes.
>"Dude, just knock!"
>And then there's that.
"Well, *you* try juggling three pizzas and... uh... nevermind."
>She doesn't say anything. She doesn't have to - her looks says it all.
"I'll just knock now."
>"Good plan."
"Yup."
>"Want me to hold those for you?"
"Please."
>"Done stalling?"
"Just about."
>>
>>28736739
So is it DT, Cloudy or Spitfire that's with him?
>>
>>28736977
No one, he was just carrying a lot of pizza. Unless DT is with him for some reason.
>>
>>28736997
>Soarin talking to himself
All characters officially insane.
>>
>>28736997
Did you even read the last part of the green?

>>28737006
>Soarin talking to himself, and his internal personification is apparently a woman, yep either insane, or more likely he's with someone
>>
>>28737080
>Soarin is Diamond Tiara
She's even more insane than we knew.
>>
>>28737141
>Every other character is just a doll that Soarin is playing with in his padded cell, that's the real >IT HURTS
>>
>>28737169
Doubles sadness points if it's Silver Spoon in the cell.
>abandoned there by her parents
>only friend never comes by to visit
>possibly never even existed
>imagining in her delusions that someone could ever possibly love her
>not just anyone, but the star of the soccer team
>if you're going to pretend, might as well pretend big
>two friends and a boyfriend are as big as she can imagine
>anything more would be too silly to believe
>>
>>28736739
>She leans over, eyes darting between you and the door expectantly, somehow balancing the pizzas in one hand without even trying.
>"Well?"
"Shit like this is -"
>"You know it isn't."
"Yeah, well, just -"
>She pushes past and knocks on the door.
" - or just do that. That works."
>"Yep, it does! That's why I told you to do it."
>Your glaring has no effect.
>Maybe you should punch her again.
>You settle for grabbing her and moving her aside.
"Just, let me do the talking."
>"Fine, fine, so long as you actually *do* the talking instead of standing around with your hand on your - oh, hi!"
>She waves with far too much enthusiasm as the door opens.
>"Hi! I came by to... uh... um..."
>Cloudy shoves the pizzas at Blossom, ducking her head in a weeaboo bow.
>"I'm sorry!" she shouts. "I wasn't trying to start any shit or anything!"
>>
>>28737445
what the eff is going on
>>
File: sorry.gif (997KB, 245x198px) Image search: [Google]
sorry.gif
997KB, 245x198px
>>28737865
Pretty sure she's trying to apologize for starting the rumor that Soarin knocked up Blossom.
>>
>>28737865
Cloudy is trying to get into Blossom's tan coloured panties
>>
>>28738050
>>28738120
So, she's helping Soarin with the pizzas?

Looking for clarity here is all.
>>
>>28738140
This has to be bait
>>
File: 1474673517861.jpg (126KB, 1024x771px) Image search: [Google]
1474673517861.jpg
126KB, 1024x771px
bump from 9
>>
>>28738236
One second Blossom is trying to help Spoon clean up and then flash forward out of fucking nowhere it's Soarin and X with pizzas?

That's all I want to know, dude.
>>
>>28739029
He was only 15 minutes away when Blossom talked to him on the phone, so it's not out of nowhere.
>>
>>28739151
Yeah, i got that much, but Cloudy decides to tag along with soarin out of nowhere?
>>
>>28739180
Sounds like a good motto for her.
>>
>>28739950
>>
>>28733464
“Just like my admission on Thursday and what we have been up to since?” Anon says with a small smile spreading across his face.
>”Exactly…” Sweetie says with a soft giggle as she slides close, wrapping her arms around Anon. “I can say that is the best surprise of my life.”
“You accepting my feelings was mine.”
>“Nonny…” Sweetie whispers as she kisses his cheek and cuddles into his shoulder.
“After a bit longer I do need to get home. My mom is expecting me back at some point.”
>”I thought you just had to call her? I don’t want you to go…”
“I have to go home tonight so I can be ready for tomorrow and get her car. Don’t forget that.”
>”Aw…Can’t you please stay?”
“I have not left yet, Sweetie. Let’s just forget about it for a bit longer. After all I don’t want to let go of you just yet, “Anon replies as he holds Sweetie close, intertwining his legs with hers as he looks into her emerald eyes. “I love you Sweetie.”
>”I love you too Nonny,” She says softly as she melts into his arms and kisses him softly. The music fades from their perception as their hearts sync, filling their ears and punctuated by their breathing. They continue holding each other close till they both fade into a soft slumber.
>>
>>28741124
>A couple hours later, their nap is interrupted by the sound of Navi caling out for Anon to listen as his phone rings.
“gruh? Oh…My phone…Hello?”
>”Anon? Are you okay? It is after dark…”
“Oh, Hi mom…Sorry I forgot to call earlier. I am fine and safe,” Anon says as he takes in his surroundings and the fact Sweetie is sleeping with her head on his chest, hugging him like a stuffed animal. “I just lost track of time with Sweetie after we had dinner with her folks.”
>”Well you should have called. I was so worried.”
“Don’t worry mom. I plan to be coming home soon. I am sorry…”
>”Well now that I know you are alright, you don’t have to hurry. Just call next time.”
“Yes Mom. I will. See you soon. Oh before I go, mind if I borrow your car to go to Mr. Rich’s tomorrow?”
>“We will talk about it when you get home. Love you and be safe. “
“Love you too mom.”
>As anon puts his phone back on the bedside table, Sweetie cuddles closer and rubs her cheek into his chest.
“Hey… Sweetie…” Anon says softly as he jostles her softly. “Wake up Sweetie…”
>”Huh? Wha? I don’t want to walk the unicorn… it is a trixie one…”
“Sweetie…come on wake up. It is Nonny.”
>”huh? Oh Hi Nonny… Whats up? Sleep well?”
“Yes I did Sweetie but I am going to have to go soon. It’s after dark and I do have to go home tonight.”
>”But I don’t want you to go… I am so comfy and you like it here with me right?”
“I do love it being here with you but I do have to get home. I will be back tomorrow so we can get to Mr. Rich’s by 2:30 or 3:00. The cookout doesn’t start till 4 but he will want to see me early. Plus I have to get home to see my mom. She is worried and not seen me all day.”
>>
>>28741133
>”Awww… Alright… You had better call me when you get home. I am not letting you go without one thing first…”
“What is it Sweetie?”
>Sweetie smirks as she crawls up Anon and straddles his legs as she sits up then leans down, pinning his shoulders in place as sthe covers slide down her back bearing her topless self over him.
>“I want you to promise to me…”
“Anything Sweetie…”
>”I want you to promise that you are truly mine and mine alone. I have seen how other girls around Rarity and your age as well as a few other be told one thing then the guy runs off and sees others like Flash has done at CHS. I am willing to give you my all… I just don’t want to give it away for nothing, to just toss it away…” Sweetie says as she looks him deep in his eyes. “I don’t want to be a plaything…”
“Sweetie…” Anon replies as he lifts his hand to her cheek. “I am not like Flash, other guys, or like my father has been. I promise you, with my whole heart, that I am yours and that I love you. You don’t need to worry. I promise to be here with you as long as I can and you will keep me.”
>”Nonny…” Sweetie whispers as she lowers herself and kisses him on his lips softly, holding the barest touch for a few moments before raising back up with small tears in her eyes. “Thank you and I love you.”
>>
>>28741133
>I am sorry
you use "I am" so often that it is getting dull and awkward to read in a conversation, just use I'm or am, it flows better. Its like a forced rich kid trying to have a normal conversation. It isn't working that well and I am not able to ignore it any longer.
>>
>>28741286
By this I mean Anon isn't being freakishly formal as well when he is speaking. "It is" can also be substituted with It's.
>>
>>28741299
An example of this is right here.
>>28741133
>It is Nonny.”
The line sounds painfully stilted. Try talking out loud or with someone else, because if you sound like this when your talking to yourself you might have a problem.
>>
http://pastebin.com/cEKYawkr
>>
>>28741354
the hell am I looking at?
>>
>>28739180
>Bait
>>
File: Lt.CommanderDataTNG.jpg (14KB, 250x305px) Image search: [Google]
Lt.CommanderDataTNG.jpg
14KB, 250x305px
>>28741286
>>28741299
>>28741315
>Shade of Dusk can't into contractions
Where were you when anon confirmed writefag for being Lt.Commander Data?
>>
>>28741746
You can keep calling it that and pms'ing over simple questions or you can just answer it
>>
>>28741832
You can continue to bait, or be less of a spoon fed newfag and read the fucking green
>>
>>28741910
There's no mentioning of it, clown.
It literally jumps from one second blossom and spoon cleaning up to HEY WE'RE HERE WITH PIZZA
>>
>>28741921
T. I don't understand perspective changes or the passage of time
>>
Please don't be more dead than usual, ponybones.
>>
>>28737445
>"Where did... um... Cloudy, where..."
>"SORRY!"
>"Soarin, where did she come from?"
"I ran into her at pizza shop and... well..."
>You shrug. There's really nothing else you *can* do.
>Punching her didn't solve anything.
>Well, it had, but it won't solve this.
"If I hadn't told her she could come along, she would have just followed me."
>"I *did* just follow you," Cloudy adds, her head still bowed.
"Yeah, but I *said* you could, so... yeah."
>"So -"
"But I didn't say she could come in."
>"Look," the girl sighs, straightening. "I just wanted to say I was sorry. I know we aren't really friends or anything, but -"
>"Come on in," Blossom cuts her off, stepping aside and motioning with her head for you and Cloudy to enter. "I'm not the one you should be apologizing to."
>>
File: gif2.gif (88KB, 457x402px) Image search: [Google]
gif2.gif
88KB, 457x402px
>>28743136
>>
>>28741757
I really do not use contractions often even when I speak. Fatigue make it happen more. It is one of my verbal quirks
>>
>>28743681
A word of advice: fix that.
Even if you keep that method of speaking with Anon, you really should try to change it up with the other characters. They aren't you and it sounds unnatural coming from them.
Additional bonus if you keep it for Anon but not the rest is that it's an easy way to differentiate between speakers without resorting to 'he says', 'Sweetie Belle says', etc. I use that gimmick frequently when writing Rarity and it seems to work out fine.
>>
File: autism-spectrum-conditions.jpg (25KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
autism-spectrum-conditions.jpg
25KB, 500x200px
>>28743681
>That entire post
Show us on the graph where you fall

This time with the appropriate image
>>
>>28743136
>"Oh. Oh? OH!"
>Cloudy skips down the hallway before you can stop her.
>Damn those speedy legs of hers.
>Blossom pointedly raises one eyebrow when stop mid-reach and look at her.
>"What?"
"Do you really think it was a good idea to invite her in?"
>"I've hung out with her a few times," the girl answers with a shrug. "She's... nice. I think she means well. And I'm *pretty* sure she's not a vampire, so..."
"Probably, but -"
>"HOLY CRAP! SILVER SPOON IS YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND!?"
" - she is physically incapable of keeping her mouth shut."
>"You look like you're in pain."
>"SHE'S SO TINY AND ADORABLE!"
>"Stop petting me!"
"I think I'm dying."
>>
>>28743918
>stop petting me
nuh uh
>>
>>28743918
>"OW! OWOWOWOWOW OKAY I DESERVED THAT BUT OW!"
>"Sounds like you're not the only one," Blossom laughs. "Shall we?"
"Yeah, I guess so. Someone has to stop Silver from killing Cloudy, might as well be me."
>You take the pizzas from Blossom and head to the living room, leaving her to lock up.
"So, everything really went fine?"
>"Yeah," she calls out, coming up behind you. "Everything was great."
"Then... uh..."
>You tilt your head towards your wildly flailing fiance.
"... could you please explain why her hand is all bandaged up like that?"
>"Nope. I'll go get some plates!"
>>
>>28743918
>"HOLY CRAP! SILVER SPOON IS YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND!?"
" - she is physically incapable of keeping her mouth shut."
>"You look like you're in pain."
>"SHE'S SO TINY AND ADORABLE!"
>"Stop petting me!"
The funny cute is sending my sides into orbit, let me invade some third world nation to get the materials to replace them.
>>
>>28743918
>" - she is physically incapable of keeping her mouth shut."
And Soarin would know ^;)
>>
>>28743825
I am between the 2 left most and am part of a study on autism with Emory University
>>
>>28745426
also usually better on the contractions in text. been extra worn out lately as we try to meet end of ear needs for clients of the machine shop. At east tomorrow will be fun getting another MRI to monitor brain functions
>>
>>28745426
I am Adeptus Mechanicus Engseer grade autistic
>>
File: 1474253423714.jpg (318KB, 700x875px) Image search: [Google]
1474253423714.jpg
318KB, 700x875px
bump from 9
>>
>>28746327
>>
>>28746915
>>
>>28741139
“I love you too, Sweetie,” Anon says as he rolls them both over as Sweetie squeaks in surprise, kissing her forehead quickly before winking and getting up. “I promise to call you as I get home. I should not take too long since the roads should be clear,” Anon says as he pulls up his pants and sits back on the bed.
>”Still drive slow as you never know,” Sweetie replies as she hugs him from behind. “I am looking forward to meeting your boss and to see Diamond’s reaction for us being invited guests…”
“Now Sweetie…” Anon states as he turns his head. “Let’s not be crass about the funny moment that will be.”
>”Yeah I know,” Sweetie quips as she slides over to sit beside him as he slides his shirt on. “I just am tired of her pointless digs at me and the other crusaders. I keep thinking it over and still can’t figure out a reason.”
“Well I am sure we will get it figured out and solved soon. She is not one to go against her Daddy.”
>”I hope you are right.”
“I am fairly sure I am,” Anon replies as he stands up and starts looking for his shoes. “Now where the fuck did I kick those off…”
>”I think they are over there…” Sweetie points out. “I thought I saw them as we went to my closet.”
“AH yeah… you were right,” Anon says as he slips his feet in his shoes. “Okay… do I look reasonable again?”
>”Let me take another look…” Sweetie replies as she skips over to him. “You are looking handsome but for your hair. Let me get that…” Sweetie continues as she rubs her petite hand through his hair, fixing all but the cowlick of defiance. “There. Even better.”
“Thanks for that…” Anon says as he reaches out, pulling her into an embrace. “And for everything else, my love,” he continues as they are nose to nose, gazing into each other’s eyes.
>”Stop it… you are going to embarrass me and be even later getting home.”
“I know… but you are worth every moment.”
>>
>>28748388
>”Sap…”
“Goober…”
>”Get going… I will be waiting up for your call.”
“Al right Sweetie,” Anon replies as he begins to open the door. “I will see you soon.”
>”Bye Anon…” Sweetie says with a soft smile.

>Anon waves good bye to Sweetie as he heads out of her room and is greeted by Opal as he makes it to the stairs. She rubs his leg and bats at him for a head scritch which he gladly provides after he makes it down a couple steps to where she is in easy reach.
>”So how have you enjoyed the visit?” Anon hears to his left from the sofa as he reaches the bottom step.
“It has been a good visit, Cookie. It was nice to talk and visit with Sweetie as we plan for tomorrow’s shindig. I really like the dress she has picked out and I have something to really go well with it. I am sure we will be quite the couple tomorrow even though I am a bit nervous about a few things there.”
>”I am sure you two will do fine. I can tell you are going to do well there and am glad to see that you are so successful this early on in life. It helps me feel so much better for Sweetie and her future seeing that a young man like you has tickled her fancy.”
“Why thank you ma’am. I just try to be practical and focused and it has helped me and my mom through all the chaos of my father’s divorce from her. Someone had to keep a cool head and I have always been decent at that to a degree…”
>”I can tell… Now if you don’t mind me asking, what all did you get up to?”
“Um… well… nothing much… cuddling mainly and some nice music…”
>”Ah I see…”
“I am not comfortable saying much more, Cookie. It’s unusual for such questioning and…hospitality.”
>”I know. I know. Forgive me for meddling and trying to coax you two along…”
>>
>>28748395
“Yes… well I do have to go. My mom called and wants me home soon. I forgot to call her earlier and she wants to make sure she does get to see me some this weekend given how she has a conference the next one.”
>”AH. I understand. Well I will see you here at what time to pick up Sweetie?”
“2pm. Mr. Rich will want to see me a bit before the other guests arrive for a quick meeting and I would hate to make him have to wait.”
>”Well we will see you then. Now don’t keep your mom waiting. Good seeing you.”
“And y’all as well. Thank you again for the meal,” Anon says as he heads out the door.
>”You are welcome. Drive safe!” Cookie yells to him as he makes it down the drive to his truck.

>Anon makes good time as he drive on his way home and decides to pick up some danishes for his mom at Sugar Cube Corner when he gets a call from Pinkie.
“Hi Pinike. What has you calling me tonight? Seeing me pull into Sugar Cube?”
>”HI NONNY! Nope. Just calling to see if you are going to join us for a special session of Ogres & Oubliettes that I am hosting. Sunny can finally join us to DM and we managed to get Rarity to come too.”
“Oh? How did you manage to do that? Kidnapping?”
>”Mac packing.”
“Ah… figures.”
>”Yeah. They said something about having to pry her from some spying. I wonder what that was about…”
“Um yeah… I might have a clue about that. Anyways, who all is playing?”
>”well there is me as a bard, Mac as his paladin Sir Macbiggen, Fluttershy as a druid, Sunny as the DM, Maud as an alchemist with rock golems, and the new girl Twilight as a wizard of some kind who wears bells. WE are trying to get Rarity to join in but she has been scoffing. At least till she was told about the illusionist and monster character options. “
>>
File: 1222844667833.jpg (55KB, 640x439px) Image search: [Google]
1222844667833.jpg
55KB, 640x439px
>>28748407
D&D spin off? Am game. Sweetie as his adorable partner in crime, or heroing as the case may be. I wonder what Rainbow would do for a charachter.
>>
File: 1475452131179.png (3MB, 2383x3587px) Image search: [Google]
1475452131179.png
3MB, 2383x3587px
>>28748541
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>28748541
RD should play a bard.
>>
>>28750217
She is a rogue as per Dungeons and Discords
>>
>>28750696
I guess that makes sense.
>>
>>28749604
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>28750696
I would say she would be more of a pirate then a rouge, swinging from ship to ship seems more her thing.
>>
File: 1459450506781.png (267KB, 943x615px)
1459450506781.png
267KB, 943x615px
>>28748407
Anon, Pinkie and friends delving the Darkest Dungeon when?
>>
File: pic2396555_md.jpg (165KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
pic2396555_md.jpg
165KB, 500x365px
>>28754153
We can get darker.
>>
File: 1456764152260.gif (559KB, 300x166px) Image search: [Google]
1456764152260.gif
559KB, 300x166px
>>28754237
Eeep.
>>
>>28754107
Would still work as she was dressed Assassin's Creed style
>>
>>28754377
That is more badass in my head, we need a drawfag for that. Unless it was made already.
>>
Also no story post till Friday night. Need sleep
>>
>>28754644
Last scene of Dungeons and Discords
>>
>>28755266
Fuck yeah
>>
>>28753433
>>
File: 1472951255621.png (172KB, 988x1716px) Image search: [Google]
1472951255621.png
172KB, 988x1716px
bump from 9
>>
>>28754237
>>28754289
>Kingdom Death: Pony
>Nightmare Moon rules the Plain of Faces.
>The night lasts forever. No sun. No day. No illumination save what ponies and other, more dreaded things carry with them. The weak shall die and the strong shall die, for only the darkness is eternal.
>Nightmare Star rules the Golden Lands.
>The light lasts forever. No darkness. No sorrow. No sadness, not even that carried deep in the soul. The Great Entity will not allow it. Everything, from the ponies to the sky to the ground underhoof, shall bow to her whims and act as she wills, for they have no will of their own anymore. And they shall smile.
Yeah, I could see that.
>>
>>28756818
gently breed the spoon
>>
>>28758133
Gently breed all of them
>>
>>28758170
Except for Diamond. She likes and needs it rough.
>>
>>28758978
Remember the early days, when Soarin was going to be blackmailed by DT into choking Silver into unconsciousness while he fucked her? I miss those times
>>
>>28759118
That never happened though.
>>
>>28759159
What part of "was going to be" were you unable to interpret?
>>
>>28759170
The fact the idea was a joke at the time. You really took it seriously? Hell it wasn't even the writers idea then, it was some SIM thread shitposters.
>>
File: 1474744191629.png (352KB, 900x900px)
1474744191629.png
352KB, 900x900px
bump from 9
>>
>>28758133
>>28758170
Yesss
>>
>>28758978
Diamond top bitch. Tame her with the dick.
>>
File: Nurse Sweetie.png (217KB, 720x945px) Image search: [Google]
Nurse Sweetie.png
217KB, 720x945px
>>28759929
Sweetie, 'lewd' is something that is crude and offensive, but in a sexual way.
As in, "The lewd things we did in the shower last week should never be mentioned to your sister or anyone else, OK? It'll be our little secret, honey."
>>
>>28759193
>writer
>SiM shitposter
Couldn't it have been both? I have a feeling it was both.
>>
>>28761601
Nah, it wasn't that busy in the thread at the time. Well ponybones posted more often then, but it was just a SIM shitposter. They were running roughshod all over the board over summer break. It was very annoying.
>>
>>28748407
“Sounds like a blast but I will have to pass. I promised my mom AND Sweetie I would head right home. The Danish stop is just for breakfast options.”
>”I understand, Nonny. Just thought your technomancy specialized artificer would round us out with physical attackers. It is going to be mana central once combats start.”
“I bet,” Anon chuckles. “Really sorry I can’t tonight.”
>”I completely getcha. Oh the cannon is working perfectly so thanks again for your work on it.”
“Anytime, Ponk.”
>”Later goob.”
“Laters,” Anon replies as he heads into the shop, heading straight for the main counter where the matron of the shop is manning the register as her twins nap in their child seats behind her.
>”Hello Anon. What can I getcha tonight? I have more of the orange sweet rolls made if you want a fresh batch.”
“Hmm… Those do sound good, Mrs. Cake. How about 4 of those and 6 assorted Danishes, one of those a cheese one, please.”
>”I swear you pack away the sweets almost as much as Pinkie does.”
“Now that is not a fair assessment. We both know she eats more of them and has to sample some every time she comes up with a new variety.”
>”If it wasn’t for the fact her stuff sold as well, she would be the loss leader from all the shrink she causes. “
“I bet but at least she can use her energy on something creative unlike so many others we know.”
>”Well I can assure you that is never a problem here…” Mrs. Cake adds as finishes bagging his sweets. “That will be $7.50 with the night owl discount,” She says with a wink and a worn smile. “Got to take care of my better customers.”
>>
>>28761795
”Here is $10. Keep the change.”
>”Thanks again for your patronage!”
“Thanks for all the lovely sweets!” anon replies as he waves back, almost running into Trixie as he heads out the door.
>”Watch your step, Anon. The great and powerful Trixie needs her coffee and bagel, not to be trampled.”
“Ooop. Sorry Trixie. Here let me hold the door.”
>”Trixie thanks you for that. Maybe you are not a plebian after all…”
“See you at the next drama practice Trixie. You might like the new effects packages I have been making.”
>”The Great and Powerful Trixie shall look forward to it!”
>>
>>28761795
Cant wait for couples d&d night.
>>
>>28761620
Let me rephrase.
I have a very strong and probably accurate suspicion that it was both, even if the writer no longer follows SiM all that closely, and only tried writing for it once but apparently went too grim too fast, and that the writer was surprised that people actually wanted such a story and is currently wondering why he's writing two long-ass stories that both started as trolling/shitposting.
>>
>>28762902
Pretty much dead on
>>
>>28762301
That would be an interesting event to write. I hate it could be added till my current story plans for the first week of story time.
>>
>>28763946
rephrase: hate that I could not add iit till the gap/time skip section planned for after the first whole week, musical performance night, and Sweetie's bday shindig
>>
>>28764227
>>
>>28765156
>>
File: 1475171348371.jpg (383KB, 2186x2600px)
1475171348371.jpg
383KB, 2186x2600px
bump from 9
>>
>>28767287
I can't wait for Hasbro to release a Sweetie Belle.
>>
>>28761801
>The rest of Anon’s drive is uneventful but for a few large bucks crossing his driveway and the dogs trying to steal his sweets again. Rascal is forever the hyper black and white blur, darting for a chance to snag the pastries as Anon manages to get inside. Anon quickly puts the pastries on the breakfast nook as he heads into the den to try to find his mom to let her know he is back when he hears a couple people talking.
>”So you just decided to go through with it without much thought…”
>”Yes, mother… He is going places and nothing is to go forward till I graduate and he goes through the Draft. I am not going to toss away my future, just expand it with him.”
>“Lilly…I really wish you had come by in person to tell me this…”
>”Mother…I was going to tell you but you called me so I figured I would cover this while I had you on the phone.”
>”Lily…” Anon’s mom continues as she turns to see Anon come into the den. “Anon just got here. Do you want to share with him your news?”
>”He saw Flash propose along with his girlfriend and that Apple girl. I’m sure he will also tell you how supportive he is of my decision as well.”
>”I don’t know what he has to say as he just got here. I know he has a big meeting tomorrow with his boss at his mansion.”
>”Oh I am sure that is important and more relevant than my getting engaged. Please go on and deal with him…” Lily replies as she hangs up.
“I see my sister is as pleasant as usual,” Anon replies as he sits beside his mom on the sofa. “She was telling you the news?”
>>
>>28770467
>”Yes… I am just a bit in shock from it. I…I don’t feel comfortable about this.”
“Well you’re right not to. No one I know trusts Flash and I am especially not fond of him for my own reasons.”
>”I am sure… Anyways, how was lunch with Gannar?”
“well the meal was great and the getting to show Sweetie the farm was also very nice. I even introduced her to the barn cats, one of which had just had kittens last week. My dad was a bit harsh till I, with Gannar’s backing, tell him about how I have been doing and about the success I have been having.”
>”And how did he take it? Not too badly?”
“He went speechless and ran off to do tasks on the farm. It was funny but he was being rude to Sweetie and myself as well as not believing me about last night and Flash also being at The Bar. So things got intense. Flash also was being a dick to Sweetie and it took all my self-control to not respond. Gannar on the other hand would not excuse them from the table for how they acted and even denied them Lemon cheese cake.”
>”I am sorry it went rough but it did work out, right?”
“I think so as Gannar loves Sweetie and wants to teach her a bit about cooking.”
>”Well that is great. I know I owe a good bit of my cooking skills to her teaching me and accepting me into the family. Did you get to do anything else?
“I did get to teach Sweetie about my favorite crab apples and about the muscadines & scuppernongs. I also showed her my favorite tree stand as well as took her up in it. We spent a good bit of time there till Apple Bloom came and got us as she was running an errand for her Granny. That is how we saw the proposal…”
>>
>>28770474
>“Oh…”
“Yeah… Gannar went back inside while it was happening and Dad watched it from the porch as it happened under the black oak by the drive way and house.”
>”Well how about we change gears and you tell me about your dinner with Sweetie’s folks. How did that go?”
“Well we had to have it faster than we had planned since he dad got called back in to take care of some details for Mr. Rich. I definitely enjoyed it and I stunned them with the news about Mr. Rich inviting Sweetie and myself to his mansion for his Labor Day get-together. That leads me to a question I want to ask you.”
>”What is it son?”
“May I borrow your Jag for the drive there and back? I would like to blend in a bit more than my truck allows me to…”
>”Hmm… well… I am okay with it but I want you to be extra careful. You know the cops will be out more then and they are more likely to pull you, a high schooler, over than me, a middle aged woman. It would like you are a drug dealer the way most people think.”
“Thanks a lot mom. I will be extra careful and should have us er it back before too late.”
>”You are welcome. Now please tell me more about Sweetie’s family. Does her dad like you and what about her mom?”
“Her dad seems to like me and liked hearing about your car. I though mentioning it might help me connect with him a bit and it worked. As for her mom, she considers me already a part of the family and greatly approves of me dating Sweetie. Her sister, Rarity, is coming around I think and is jealous about Sweetie coming with me to Mr. Rich’s.”
>”You know her sister from school, right? She’s the clothes nut?”
“She prefers Fashionista but about right.”
>”Alright. Sounds like a full day. I just wish you had called between it all so I would have known youi are alright. You know how I worry.”
“Sorry about that mom. I just got so wrapped up and focused on Sweetie I messed up.”
>>
>>28770476
You've been forgetting to use commas again. Otherwise you have been improving.
>>
File: 1467872587010.jpg (505KB, 1920x1480px) Image search: [Google]
1467872587010.jpg
505KB, 1920x1480px
bump from 9, Diamond getting into the threesome relationship edition.
>>
>>28771319
Diamond wants to make up with Silver and Soarin, in the best way possible.
>>
>>28771737
>>
>>28771319
a DT remake of my favorite Shibari how-to comic...oh yeah
>>
>>28750217
>>28750696
>>28754107
>>28754377

Raptorean Swashbuckler/Rogue with Monk dip for unarmed combat?
>>
>>28774284
Definitely a bard of one kind or another.
Once she finds out she can buff by singing about how totally fucking awesome she is, do you think there's any way anyone could stop her?
>>
/tg/n where are you?
>>
>>28774381
She doesn't like copying others, Pinkie is a bard and unless Dash got it first I find it doubtful she would play it. I want to know what Silver and DT would play as, I can see Silver being Soarin's personal healslut, with DT being a sorcerous or something. Soarin would be the paladin ofLolies.
>>
>>28774653
>Diamond Tiara
Warlock
>Silver Spoon
Cleric
>Soarin
Cavalier
>Spitfire
Barbarian
>Blossomforth
Monk with 1 level in Druid
>>
>>28774846
Pretty balanced so far, whats that Cloudy chicks character?
>>
File: nechronica the long long sequel.png (89KB, 600x207px) Image search: [Google]
nechronica the long long sequel.png
89KB, 600x207px
>>28774846
You're going with the wrong game for the theme of the story.
>>
bump
>>28774914
why not Dark Heresy instead?
>>
>>28775802
Dark Heresy doesn't usually have entire parties of lolis.
>>
>>28776113
We only need two, Soarin could be a Rouge Trader and picks up DT and Silver for shits and giggles.
>>
>>28776113
In my current campaign, there is a few in the party
>>
>>28776113
>>28776127
>>28776174
My Deathwatch game has one as the mascot, but I still say Nechronica is the proper game, what with it being purely about befriending lolis, hurting lolis, and stealing their body parts to augment your own.
>>
>>28776287
We never did anything worse then spreading Silver's butt a little too quickly in the bathroom. We would never mutilate their corpses, maybe pound the womb in a mating press or full nelson, but that's it.
>>
File: 1476904402207.png (189KB, 1440x720px)
1476904402207.png
189KB, 1440x720px
good night thread
>>
>>28770476
>”Well you are home safe now. Do you want to watch a movie or play some Dr. Mario?”
“I think a movie would be great but I need to go change and call Sweetie. She really didn’t want me to leave and wanted me to call her when I got home.”
>“Okay. Go get changed and we can pick something to watch when you get back down.”
“Sounds good. Oh I also stopped for some Danishes for us from Sugar Cube Corner. I left them in the kitchen though Aro and Rascal were excited enough to almost get them from me. I guess Rascal wanted the cheese one…”
>”Ha… I bet she did. See you in a few.”
“Alright mom.”

>Anon quickly gets upstairs and as he is starting to change his phone dings.
“Huh… I guess Sweetie got tired of waiting on me to call,” He mutters to himself as he picks up his phone. “Let’s see what is…wait a minute,” Anon looks over his phone and sees a message from Apple Bloom.
“Yeah I am not sure I should open that one just yet. Gotta message Sweetie first…” Anon says as he types quickly to Sweetie ‘Home and Safe. Talk more later. Gonna watch movie with mom. Can text’ before returning the other message.
“I just hope Scoots has not taken over her phone and I have another surprise picture, Anon says as he opens the message, breathing out a sigh of relief when it is just text.
>’Sorry about the listening in… We did not mean to. Forgot you might be over and that her setup auto logs in. please don’t be mad.’
‘It is fine. Just make sure Scoots doesn’t forget to apologize.’
>’so you two were…’
>>
>>28776943
‘yes or at least about to. Her mom is strangely encouraging it’
>’odd. ‘
‘I know. It’s almost like her mom wants an accident to happen.’
>’I don’t think that is so. If it were that would be a bit crazy.’
‘Well she is definitely supportive of us and that is what we need, especially given the incident last night’
>’I hear that. Scoots was awake the rest of the night after that and RD sat up with her. Gilda… she left in the morning. No comments’
‘Well that is screwy but not going to question it. Anyways gotta change clothes to go back downstairs and watch a movie with my mom. I owe her some time since we are both free. Also expect Sweetie to ping me soon. Good night’
>’night Anon. Again sorry’

“Well glad to hear RD at least got sensible about what happened to Scoots. She is the most loyal person I know so I know Scoots is going to be fine. I am sure RD feels partially to blame as well,” Anon says as he scours his room for a pair of old scrub pants and a neutral tee. “I just hope that they can get Scoots some mental care or she is going to be even worse, given how she tries to gloss over problems already.”

>As Anon heads back down the stairs, his phone pings again.
“Ah Sweetie finally responded and it is a picture… Wonder if she is going to go for surprising me again…” he ponders as he opens the message. “Oh my… that is adorable…” Anon replies as he sees Sweetie having taken a selfie with her under the covers and holding the unicorn plush he bought her with the message ’missing you *heart*’ tagged to it.
>As Anon smiles, his phone pings again with another picture from Sweetie. This time the picture is of her gown on the floor with ‘looking forward to you keeping me warm all night!’
“Well there we have it… I am not sure if I broke her or she broke me… either way…ooh boy.”
>>
>>28776955
>”Are you okay, son?” his mother asks as he wanders back into the den in a daze, having walked there oblivious.
“Huh? Oh I am fine mom. Just got some texts including a very cute one from Sweetie.”
>”Do you mind sharing?”
“Uh…maybe later. What movie did you find?”
>”Well I found my favorite to share with you. Just like old times…” his mom shares as she holds up the DVD case for “Serial Mom”.”
“HA! Well that movie is always great for a good laugh. The family just never saw it coming…”
>”I know, right? So did you reach Sweetie?”
“Yes I did and she sent a cute picture of her laying in bed with the plush I gave her. I know it has been just an hour or so but I do miss her.”
>”I understand, hun. I remember what it is like when you have someone who really cares about you. Feel free to message her as we run the movie. After all, we both can quote it at this point…”
“That is true,” Anon says as he puts his phone on the coffee table. “So which of us is going to man the remote?”
>>
>>28776955
>scoots being insane
All of my yes.
>>
>>28777493
Not insane, just a bit, emotionally disturbed.
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>28778953
Sitch almost caused immediate crazy but stopped just shy. Therapy should clear it if it happens soon
>>
>>28779795
Girl was more than willing to watch one of her best friends get pounded. All we need is a bit of abuse and we'll have a second Diamond Tiara.
>>
>>28779795
>Sitch almost
what?
>>28780280
No she wasn't willing dumbass, she was tied up.
>>
>>28780289
Have you been reading the story? Because stuff has happened since then and I'm pretty sure she wasn't tied up when she asked for popcorn.
>>
>>28780505
Ah, I thought you were talking about something else, they couldn't see anything anyways, just listen in.
>>
File: 1472331193173.png (4MB, 3400x3774px) Image search: [Google]
1472331193173.png
4MB, 3400x3774px
bump from 9
>>
>>28781291
>>
>>28781291
We need Silver's adult pic, for reasons.
>>
>>28780289
Sitch = situation ala Kim Possible.
She did not ASK for the popcorn
>>
>>28776967
>After making it a third of the way through the movie, Anon’s mom is out cold as she sits covered with a quilt and Anon is close to passing out himself as his phone pings again.
“Huh? Who is it this time?” he ask himself as he picks up his phone and sees an unknown number. “Oh not this crap again. What is it now?”
>He opens the message seeing a picture of Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon in their PJ’s. ‘We look forward to seeing you tomorrow. It should be a fun time’
“Okay… well whatever sleep I was about to slip into tomorrow. I just wonder how these two got my cell number. Not the point now. Time to call Sweetie if it is not too late or better yet have her call me.” Anon replies as he quickly texts Sweetie a ‘call me.’
“Okay. While I wait for her to respond, I think it is time for a raspberry Danish,” He says as he pockets his phone and heads for the kitchen. He pulls a plate and glass from the cupboard and lays them out, placing the Danish on the plate then microwaving it till it was warm, filling his glass with milk while it heats. Just as the micro finishes, his phone begins to vibrate then rings “Ode to joy” as Sweetie calls.
>”Is everything alright, Nonny? Did something happen?”
“Kinda. I got texted by DT and Silver. They sent a pic of themselves in their PJs with a message about looking forward to seeing me tomorrow. I know it is likely nothing but I wanted to give you a heads up.”
>”Where did she get your number?”
“I haven’t a clue and hope it is just her trying to rattle my cage. Last thing I need is her on my case for defending you.”
>”Well we will be there together so I doubt she would actually pull anything. Plus there is her dad liking you.”
“True. Anyways, are you settling in for the night?”
>”Kinda. I have been reading a novel and trying to get comfortable. Just feels a bit off.”
>>
>>28783463
“I understand. Eating a Danish with milk to help me settle in and have been watching a movie with my mom. It’s called ‘Serial Mom’ and is a weird but funny film.”
>”It sounds interesting…”
“It’s a favorite for my mom and I to watch together for the campiness. After all, she is the one who introduced me to scifi and horror so why not some bonding time with a campy movie.”
>”I understand. My mom is the one who introduced Rarity and I to Broadway plays when we were little.”
“Awesome. So what are you reading?”
>”Well…um… a trashy romance novel. I thought the scenes in it would help but I keep getting excited…” Sweetie trails off with a light chuckle.
“I understand fully…Your second text keeps running through my mind as well as earlier tonight,” Anon replies as he bites the Danish as it had cooled to the right temperature. “Oooh great Danish…”
>”Well save one for me if you can manage it. I love a good pastry.”
“Also got more of the pastries we had Friday. Just have to have my mom try one.”
>”I am sure she will love the treat. Now I am going to go for a bit. Message me again when you go to bed so we can talk a bit more. I miss you Nonny.”
“I miss you too. At least we will see each other again tomorrow.”
>”I can’t wait. Love you…”
“Love you too Sweetie. With all my heart,” Anon says as she squees and hangs up.
>>
>>28783470
>”So you two are already declaring love? Don’t you think it’s a bit early?” his mother responds drowsily.
“Yes but given how we both were about to explode to the other after these last few months of hanging out, it feels appropriate.”
>”Alright… just be careful… and get back in here. The leg of lamb scene is coming up.”
“I’ll be right there,” Anon quips as he scoops up his plate, glass, and phone as he heads back to the den.

>After another hour, the movie wraps up with the minor twist ending and Anon’s mom out cold under her quilt, having slid down till she is fully wrapped in it and her feet resting beside Anon. Anon carefully gets up and takes his dishes back to the kitchen sink, quickly making for the stairs, seeing the time on the micro as he turns toward the hall to the stairs.
“Alright. It is just 2330. Thought it might be later given how I drifting… At least I should be able to get in touch with Sweetie again,” Anon mumbles to himself as he pulls out his phone and starts walking up to his room. As he clicks on the texting app, he notices 2 missed messages. One looks to be from DT again and the other is from Pinkie. Curiosity gets the best of him and he opens Pinkie’s first, seeing a shot of the group around the table. Fluttershy is at the center of the shot sitting in Mac’s lap and looking like she is mid rant with the fire in her eyes. ‘AND THAT IS WHY YOU DON’T DOUBT MOTHER NATURE!!!’ being the caption.
“Well it definitely looks like she got into character. I wonder how she would be reacting if I played a Necromancer or Sweetie did? Hmm….”
>AS anon ponders this, he goes ahead and opens the other message which is just a picture of DT posing next to Silver as she reads a novel blushing.
>>
>>28783470
soon what?
you'll get revenge on the bastard that decapitated Sweetie Belle?
because there is no way the rest of her body is in that basket
>>
>>28783493
Pinkie managed it and Sweetie has been practicing portal spells
>>
>>28783502
shit, I hope she doesn't cock up her spell or she's dead
>>
>>28783463
Is this a joke for tganon's Soarin?
>>
>>28783492
kek, Anon and Sweetie the most disgustingly sweet necromancer couple ever, they raise an army of undead chickens just to throw at Fluttershy and her pets, also what can only be assumed as her man Biggus Mac the paladin. lightly related topic, Shade have you ever heard of the Dungeon Life Quest? It has the best necromancer ever in it.
>>
>That feel when you realise /tg/n is dead
>IT HURTS
>>
>>28785142
Why would you bump with anthro shit?
>>
>>28785159
Its what I got right now, I cant find a lot of human Silver.
>>
>>28785162
Then post Pone Silver, or DT, or Soarin, or Cloudy, or Spitfire, pictures of spooky skeletons or *anything* before you even consider posting anthro.
>>
>>28784559
only on the inside

>>28743977
"Seriously, Blossom -"
>"Seriously, Soarin," the girl sighs, spinning off towards the kitchen, "ask her. If she wants to tell you, then she will."
"Silver...?"
>She shakes her head - with considerable effort, considering she's still trying to fight off Cloudy.
"Why is everyone teaming up against me!?"
>"Because she's super adorable," Cloudy laughs, "and all you have is a nice dick."
>You shuffle over to the coffee table and drop the boxes.
"And pizza. I also have pizza."
>"*I* bought the pizza," Cloudy corrects, making a token grab for Silver that is easily slapped away by your girlfriend's frantic flailing.
"Yeah, but you owe me."
>"Owed. We're even now."
"Nope. Owe. You're harrassing my fiance."
>"Then... uh..."
>She points towards Silver.
>"... don't I owe her?"
"Nope. You owe me."
>"Shit. Fine."
>>
>>28785552
I like Cloudy all of a sudden, she has good taste in waifus.
>>
>>28785552
>She steps back from Silver and rolls up her right - no, after a second's thought, she rolls up her left sleeve.
>"Yeah, better not go with the same one," she explains sheepishly, slapping her bared upper arm. "I don't want to be crippled or anything. Go on. Hit me."
>"Wait."

>You are Silver Spoon and you are confused.
>Even your body is confused, one arm still feebly pawing away to fend off hands that are no longer trying to tickle you.
"*You* paid for the pizzas?"
>"Uh, yeah," the girl grunts. "I owed him. Besides, employee discount."
>Her eyes are squeezed shut, her mouth gritted. It almost looks like -
>"Come on, Soarin. Do it!"
>Like she wants Soarin to...
>You look askance at him, a quick, subtle glance.
>His fist is balled up tight.
>Is he...?
>"Shit like this is why we..."
>His voice trails off and he lurches away from the girl to sink down into the sofa beside you.
>"You know it's not," she responds, risking opening her eyes and sighing when she sees Soarin sitting beside you. "You're going to make me wait? Dick fucking move, dude."
>"Could you *try* to not be quite so -"
"Wait."
>She said something else, didn't she?
"Soarin has a nice dick?"
>"Well, *yeah*. You should know, right?"
"Um..."
>>
>>28785611
I like where this is going.
>>
>>28785628
It's either going to be a fresh round of >IT HURTS, or a threesome
>>
>>28785658
Or Silver trying to show off how deep she can take Soarin. With Blossom groaning about her couch.
>>
File: IMG_2316.png (603KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2316.png
603KB, 630x630px
>>28785611
oh boy
>>
>>28783654
I am a fan of Richard from Looking For Group. Plus I would make a necromantic couple. In fact, I will add that to my gaming notes
>>
>>28785965
I have know idea what this is "Richard from Looking For Group".
>>
>>28785658
Hopefully Blossomforth hasn't left any hatchets laying around.
>>
>>28655743
Oh wow, this is still a thing? I was just thinking about digging up the archived threads a few days ago
>>
>>28787164
Yeah we are still around, tg is making fun times with Silver again, or at least as close to fun as she can get.
>>
>>28787835
>as close to fun as he can write
>>
>>28787880
>not finding the build up to >IT HURTS fun
What is wrong with you?
>>
>>28783603
not really. Just a trouble maker trying to make a one up.
>>
>>28787892
>not knowing the difference between fun and !!FUN!!
>>
>>28785979
https://youtu.be/fcbazH6aE2g
>>
>>28788097
I was talking about something completely different, but okay.
>>
>>28788097
that is a catchy song
>>
File: Silver Spoon 1.jpg (380KB, 556x1024px)
Silver Spoon 1.jpg
380KB, 556x1024px
>>
>>28789513
And fucking saved!
>>
File: 1473992016662.jpg (219KB, 1082x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1473992016662.jpg
219KB, 1082x1536px
bump from 9
>>
>>28783492
“I don’t know what the fuck is going on but I think it is best to assume she did not mean to send me this… Too off the wall…” Anon mutters as he opens his last message to Sweetie and takes a pic of his bed with Tooner in the center of it.
‘Well at least I won’t be sleeping completely alone. Miss you.’
>‘I know the feeling’ Sweetie responds along with a pic of Opal sleeping on the same side of the bed as he was on.
‘Guess it is time for us to sleep, eh?’
>’It is but I miss you. Plus Opal is refusing to leave the pillow you were using.’
‘Denying you snuggles’
>‘yep. I wanted to cuddle that pillow…’
‘I understand. I wish I were holding you right now.’
>’Nonny…’
‘Yes Sweetie?’
>’I love you and hate being away from you.’
‘I love you too. Now we need to sleep so we can be refreshed for tomorrow when I come by to pick you up. We won’t be far away but till the afternoon. Let’s just remember the cuddles from earlier so we can sleep.’
>’Great idea. See you in my dreams.’
‘See you in mine. Good night.’
>‘Nite nite Nonny…’
>Anon drops his phone on his bed and sitsa beside it, petting Tooner as he wakes up and stretches. The cat paws at him then hops off the bed, walking out.
“Well might as well get to sleep. Another fine day ahead…” Anon mutters to himself as he tosses his shirt off and falls back on his bed, kicking off the scrub pants. “I am just hope new trouble is not waiting for me and those other texts were a misdial,” Anon quips as he pulls back his covers and slides in.
“Definitely not as warm and cozy as the last time…” Anon mumbles as he drifts off to more visions of unicorns with glowing green eyes and mechanical joints. “Must research the…shielding…”
>>
>>28791493
>Morning comes with a cat paw whapping at a nose for whistling a multi-tonal note.
”Gah… OPAL! What was that for? Oh crap… I am going to be late! Oh crap…oh crap… Where are my clothes and… oh wait… It is Labor day. Well... I am up. I guess the air vent dried me out a bit. Sorry for yelling at you Opal.”
>”Merow…”
>”Now what time is it?” Sweetie ponders as she looks around her till her eyes can focus on her alarm clock. “Huh… It is only 8:30. Opal… why did you wake me up… I wanted to sleep in more. Well might as well get breakfast. I just wonder if Rarity is back…” Sweetie ponders to herself as she dons her gown and robe with some matching slippers her mother gave her.
>Quickly Sweetie is down the stairs and hears the familiar droning of the news from when her father got up. The broadcast is updating the story from yesterday about how the arbitrator is still unavailable and tensions keep rising with Saddle Arabia since the alliance between Yakyakastan and Equestria formed. The newest information is that a prince of Avalon might have to fill in for the arbitrator as the neutral party despite his friendliness with Equestrian leaders and fondness for Manehattan.
”Geeze. When is there going to be any good news…” Sweetie quips as she walks over to the sofa and sits next to Rarity as she sips tea and munches on a piece of lemon icebox cake.
>”I don’t know Sweetie but it seems it is getting worse. I wonder if the prince they mentioned is my new client or his father…”
“Hmm… Well I would think his father but wasn’t he the last one working as the arbitrator? That is what I thought…”
>”Well I will have to ask him when he calls to check on his order later today. Did you sleep well by the way?”
“Well… I think I did,” Sweetie says as she blushes.
>>
>>28791508
>”Oh? Tell me about your dreams then. What did you dream about that has you blushing?”
“I would rather not say, Rarity. It was a bit…personal.”
>”Was it about Nonny?” Rarity prods. “I am not going to be hard on you for it. After all he is your… boyfriend.”
“Well I had dreamed that we were both older and were about to have twins. We were standing on the edge of a canyon and looking out over the beautiful gorge and holding each other around our sides. WE were smiling softly and were about to kiss again when Opal decided my nose was a plaything and batted me repeatedly.”
>”wow… well I… um… That sounds amazing.”
“It was… What time did you get back here by the way? I thought the game was going to last all night.”
>”It was heading that way till Fluttershy got a bit too into her druid after some cider and the enemy attacked a rabbit warren.”
“Well then. I guess you can say she definitely took to the immersion Sunset was going for. How did you like it? Do you think she would mind Anon and I joining one night?”
>”Since Pinkie hosts it, I think that maybe possible. I had a good time and hope you can create a character as fabulous as mine…”
“Sis…Well I do have an idea of one thing to play but I don’t think you would call it fabulous.”
>”Oh? What are you thinking about?”
“Well I think it would be funny if it was a couples night and Anon and I were necromancers, if those are are available…”
>”Ugh… Sweetie… those are disgusting. All that Decay and death…”
“Well I thought it would be funny if my character was dressed as a cute little girl with pale skin and piercing light eyes in mage robes with preserved flowers and other things being resistant to death she sells. Anon could be the grim dark one but still in stylish robes, dark hair, and golden eyes that pierce the soul. You know… a kind of Grim and Mandy sort of pair.”
>>
>>28791493
>“I am just hope new trouble
Shade we said this already, stop using "I am", it doesn't work everywhere, and check your sentences.
>>
>>28791508
> It is Labor day.
use conjunctions man, you been shoddy on your spelling and grammar more and more lately.
>Well... I am up.
am up is perfectly fine, stop misusing "I am" its getting really fucking annoying to look at now and I cant keep ignoring it.
>>
>>28791512
As mush as I love the joke going here, your grammar is just hurting my eyes. You feeling okay? Because you usually aren't this bad.
>>
goodnight thread
>>
>>28792160
>>
>>28792160
good morning thread
>>
File: silverspoon.png (927KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
silverspoon.png
927KB, 1024x768px
>>28793132
hey
>>
File: 1476216808449.jpg (797KB, 2376x1320px) Image search: [Google]
1476216808449.jpg
797KB, 2376x1320px
bump from 9
>>
Fuck your thread for being impossible to filter.
>>
>>28794664
Fuck you for not being impossible to filter
>>
bump from 9
>>
where the lewds
>>
>>28796071
>>
>>28796071
what lewds do you want?
>>
File: 1468035282485.png (285KB, 1600x1529px) Image search: [Google]
1468035282485.png
285KB, 1600x1529px
>>28796071
I don't know what more you want, friend. We've been plenty lewd in these greens.
>>
>>28797688
Maybe he wants some that don't hurt.
>>
>>28791856
more work stress and fatigue.
>>
>>28791799
fixing...
>>
>>28791819
then be annoyed for the moment. I am going back and fixing stuff in the master file for the pastebin. I should honestly take some time off from here to sleep more so I quit fucking up as much. beh...
>>
>>28797707
I do that but apparently my grammar causes the pain so I don't know what to reply with
>>
>>28791512
>”Hmm… Well I don’t know… that concept is still a bit odd.”
“I know but it would be fun and full of pun like our other dates.”
>”Speaking of which… What all did you two get up to last night?”
“I would rather not say. It was private anyways and didn’t mom tell you to leave us be?”
>”Er…um.. Yes but I don’t want him to hurt you or do anything you don’t want…”
“Rarity… I can assure you Anon is a gentleman and would not do anythingbad to me. Can we please drop this topic? Where is mom?” Sweetie says as she scans about the room, not seeing the usual pile of books and mom at the kitchen table.
>”She is still in bed since she has a day off from her classes as well. I don’t want to wake her for a bit longer if we can since we had had so little sister time lately.”
“Oh alright…” Sweetie says as she narrows her eyes. “Is there something on your mind other than last night?”
>“Well there is one thing that has come to mind and I was going to ask even if you were not…dating… Anon. Since you are about to be 16, I was wondering if you had considered a part time job to help you afford going out with your friends…or others.”
“Hmm… Well I have pondered it but my schedule is so tight right now. I don’t know what I could do that would allow my school, singing, and Anon time.”
>”well I can see if dome of my contacts have something. Is that okay with you?”
“What contacts do you mean? Your fashion ones?”
>”Well I was thinking about that or something light like some of the support jobs at the spa.”
“Eh… okay Rarity. Just let me know before you volunteer me. I do still want to have somewhat of a life. Speaking of which,” Sweetie states as she pulls her phone out and begins as text. “It should be about time to message Anon awake if he is not already up.”
>>
>>28797965
>”Don’t you think he can manage that on his own?”
“Oh don’t tell me you have not wanted to have a happy message from someone you care about waiting on you when you got up.”

>Anon rolls about on his bed as the sun creeps in his window, trying to hide from the solar wake up squad and his alarm going off. He reaches out from the Mass of cloth that is his cocoon, swinging wildly to stop the alarm, nailing the clock but suddenly his arm is clamped in place as a similar sound continues.
“What the hell?” he asks as he peels the covers back to see his arm clamped by a pair of pinkish legs.
“Please tell me that is a Pie clamping my arm…”
>”DING DING, Nonny! Got it in one!” Pinkie chirps.
“Why are you in my room Pinkie? You were hosting a game last night weren’t you?”
>”Yep but did you forget about the breakfast buffet we were going to hit today? The new one by the mall?”
“Oh… I forgot all about it. Aw crap…”
>”What’s the matter, Nonny?”
“I have been invited to Mr. Rich’s this afternoon for his cookout and have to be getting ready for it.”
>”That is not going to take all day, silly. Why not still have a meal with us and then you can get ready?”
“That sounds goo… Wait? Us?”
>”Are you done getting Anon in there? I am getting mighty hungry and I know Brea is going to be hungry too.”
“AJ? Are you in my room or outside it?”
>”Outside. I wanted to just knock but Pinkie…”
“Yeah I know…”
>”Mighty nice place y’all have here, Anon.”
“Yes…It is… Say Pinkie?”
>Yes Nonny?”
“Can I have my arm back so I can get out of my bed?”
>“Oops. Sorry forgot.”
>As Anon draws his arm back, his phone pings from a new message.
“I bet that is Sweetie messaging me.”
>”ooh ooh! Let me check for you…”
“NO PINKIE!” Anon manages to get out as Pinkie opens the Sweetie text log, sending her eyes WIDE as she tries to scroll down and turns even pinker that normal.
>>
>>28797965
>What all did you
all is unnecessary in this sentence.
> anythingbad
forgot to space it
> if dome of my contacts
I think you mean some. Also you forgot to capitalize the start of the sentence.
>>
>>28797972
You did good on this one, no glaring mistakes this time. Nice.
>>
File: 1474040908814.png (901KB, 1207x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1474040908814.png
901KB, 1207x1088px
bump from 9
>>
File: 1474137367959.jpg (282KB, 1024x979px)
1474137367959.jpg
282KB, 1024x979px
bump
>>
>>28785611
>"Dangit, Cloudy!" Soarin snaps, bouncing a wadded up paper napkin off the girl's forehead. "She's only fourteen!"
>"Oh. So. Uh. Okay. Cool."
>She shrugs and flips open the top pizza box.
>Ew.
>Undaunted by the disgusting toppings, she tears a slice free and begins eating, still standing.
>No plate. No napkin - unless you count the crumpled one at her feet. Grease... okay, not much grease dripping down her hand.
>Apparently there are some advantages to that particular topping combo.
>Soarin glances towards you and shakes his head.
>"Clouldy, could you be any more crude?"
>"Probably. Want me to try?"
"I'll pass."
>"Anyway," she continues, talking through a full mouth - apparently she *can* be more crude - and shrugging "I guess it's good you two aren't fucking yet. Would be a shame if you got thrown in jail for... uh, why are you blushing?
>You can't help it.
>"Soarin, why is she blushing?"
>"Because -"
>You could die.
>"AH-HA! YOU WANT THE DICK, DON'T YOU?" she shouts, laughter booming like thunder. "I bet Soarin's been holding off, hasn't he? Dude, don't be a goody two-shoes cunt! Give her a good -"
>>
File: jfmsu.png (198KB, 559x694px)
jfmsu.png
198KB, 559x694px
>>28800818
>soarin rn
>>
>>28800818
God damnit cloudy. Why is it the idiots hit home the most often?
>>
>>28800818
>You are Diamond Tiara and you could swear the ground just shook.
"What the fuck...?"

>You are Silver Spoon and you can't believe she's laughing.
>"Cloudy, stop being such a raging cunt," Blossomforth sighs, stepping over the crumpled girl. "Go sit down."
>She bends down - at the knees, you notice - to pick up the roll of paper towels she had hit her victim with.
>"Nah, think'm good here," Cloudy mumbles, still giggling. "Yeah, floor's good. Floor's my friend."
>"At least sit up."
>"Yeah... inna a minute. Can't reach t'pizza from here."
>>
>>28800898
>You are Diamond Tiara and you could swear the ground just shook.
>"What the fuck...?"
kek, does Cloudy got enough junk in the trunk to make the ground shake, or was she hit hard enough to do that?
>>
>>28800906
Why do you think Soarin loves the booty?
>>
>>28800915
fair enough. Cloudy got back, and soon Silver is going to have back too, and front. Diamond as well.
>>
>>28800915
Has there been anything indicating his preferences in the story or is this an assumption based on Silver begging him to pound her ass and him going along with it?
>>
>>28801873
Assumption, but anons speculating on details like this and /tg/n confirming or denying them has always been one of the things that kept this thread interesting
>>
>>28801926
Oh thank god, I couldn't remember either and was worried I had put something in I had forgotten about. I'll try to work something in to confirm or deny.

>>28800898
>To illustrate her point, she slaps at the table, coming closer and closer to the boxes with every attempt.
>"Orrrrr mebbe I -"
>Blossom raises the paper towels again.
>"Okay! I sit! I sit!"
>She says as much, but it takes Blossom's assistance for the girl to get upright.
"Is she okay...?"
>"She's taken a lot worse than that," Soarin answers, sinking back into the cushions.
>You hadn't even noticed him rise, but you see the tension seep from his shoulders and neck, his fists slowly unclench.
>"Cloudy has a bit of a problem keeping her mouth shut when -"
>"Seriously though," she interrupts, flashing a lopsided smile as she takes a plate from Blossom and sets it on the table, "you probably have the right idea holding off."
>She holds her hands apart, widening the gap until she finally seems satisfied and nods.
>"Yeah... uh... seems about right..."
>Her gaze bounces between you and that gap several times before she nods again with a sense of certainty.
>"Definitely wait until she's a little bigger or you might break her."
>>
>>28802010
>She holds her hands apart, widening the gap until she finally seems satisfied and nods.
>"Yeah... uh... seems about right..."
>Her gaze bounces between you and that gap several times before she nods again with a sense of certainty.
>"Definitely wait until she's a little bigger or you might break her."
That face when Soarin is packing:
http://en.inkei.net/Soarin

That face when Cloudy loved it:
http://en.inkei.net/vagina/a/Soarin!Cloudy

That face when she loved it a little bit more than Silver does:
http://en.inkei.net/vagina/a/Soarin!Silver_Spoon
>>
>>28802073
It wont be a problem for long, sense Diamond has been lovingly groping Silver forever she will "develop" VERY nicely. Diamond too for that matter, speaking of why don't I see one for her as well?
>>
>>28802577
>speaking of why don't I see one for her as well?
With dubs like that, how could I refuse:
http://en.inkei.net/vagina/a/Soarin!Diamond_Tiara
>>
>>28802645
Good man
>>
You will never be as based as Soarin:

Girls we know Soarin has fucked:
Cloudy 82% affinity - http://en.inkei.net/vagina/a/Soarin!Cloudy
Rarity 75% affinity - http://en.inkei.net/vagina/a/Soarin!Rarity
Pinkie Pie 88% affinity - http://en.inkei.net/vagina/a/Soarin!Pinkie_Pie
Silver Spoon - 81% affinity - http://en.inkei.net/vagina/a/Soarin!Silver_Spoon

Girls we want / expect Soarin to fuck:
Diamond Tiara 79% affinity - http://en.inkei.net/vagina/a/Soarin!Diamond_Tiara
Blossomforth 60% affinity - http://en.inkei.net/vagina/a/Soarin!Blossomforth
Spitfire 71% affinity - http://en.inkei.net/vagina/a/Soarin!Spitfire
Moondancer 80% affinity - http://en.inkei.net/vagina/a/Soarin!Moondancer
>>
>>28802900
Uh...why the fuck would Soarin fuck Moondancer? She was only in the bookstore for the one scene. Spitfire is a lesbian. Blossom and Silver would fight to much. Diamond is to be expected. I wonder how the make up date for her and Soarin will go.
>>
>>28802926
>He doesn't remember the comfy compound concept
For shame anon, for shame
>>
>>28803022
I remember it, Moondancer had nothing to do with it though.
>>
>>28803033
Everyone's invited anon - is Spitfire not allowed to bring her lover?
>>
>>28803053
That's Rainbow Dash, and I am pretty sure Moondancer is in the same grade as Soarin or is. Or at least a junior. She doesn't have anything to do with the story short of giving Soarin the book recommendation so he could buy a gift for Silver.
>>
>>28803079
>Rainbow Dash
Spitfire doesn't go for flat chicks
>>
>>28803108
Rainbow has a tight ass.
>>
>>28802900
Pinkie was right. Soarin is a pie slut.
>>
>>28803079
Not yet. Soon.
Soon in /tg/n terms, so not actually soon.

>>28803053
I don't know if Spitfire has lovers as such. Fuckbuddies, definitely. Maybe even girlfriend-of-the-week type things. But actual lovers? Not so sure. Guess we'll find out. Eventually.

>>28803108
That I remember!
Spitfire likes busty girls. And Moondancer is busty.

Gotta involve some more guy characters before this goes full harem anime.
>>
File: ITS FEELING-ENING.jpg (72KB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
ITS FEELING-ENING.jpg
72KB, 1280x721px
Guy, w-what if I just want to breed the spoon and not those other girls
>>
>>28803221
What are you saying soon too? That was just answering some other dude.
>>28803243
You have to breed Diamond too, the others can walk though.
>>
File: Moonie Spoonie.jpg (2MB, 1975x2808px) Image search: [Google]
Moonie Spoonie.jpg
2MB, 1975x2808px
>>28803221
>And Moondancer is busty.
Pic related
>Gotta involve some more guy characters before this goes full harem anime.
Harem ending is best ending though
>>
>>28803253
More Moon soon.
>>
>>28803313
Why? She isn't relevant.
>>
>>28803338
How can you say that about Spitfires lover?
>>
>>28803221
>I don't know if Spitfire has lovers as such. Fuckbuddies, definitely. Maybe even girlfriend-of-the-week type things. But actual lovers? Not so sure. Guess we'll find out. Eventually.
Spits may not see that way, but Moon might
>>
>>28803350
Shut up dumbass. I am asking tg.
>>28803357
You too.
>>
>>28803338
For a previously discussed idea about Silver reacting to public displays of affection.
Moony isn't really relevant as such, but she will be a plot device to incite a reaction in Silver. Or several reactions.
Plus, I like writing snarky smarties.
>>
>>28803439
Acceptable answer. I await the funny snark.
>>
>>28803439
>Plus, I like writing snarky smarties.
And the lesbians that scissor them
>>
File: 1453965782834.jpg (698KB, 1629x2229px) Image search: [Google]
1453965782834.jpg
698KB, 1629x2229px
>>28803492
God damnit, Moonie is for deep dickings and hotdogging in the janitors closet. Kill yourself.
>>
>>28803540
Yesss
>>
wanted to post more but schedules is killing me
>>28797972
>”Um… here you go… A bit of an exhibitionist isn’t she?”
“No comment. I just say that we are each other’s special one and it has been fun,” He retorts as he scrolls the message to the newest.
>’Good morning to you, my Nonny! Looking forward to later! ;)’
‘Can hardly wait. Hope you slept well. I just couldn’t get comfortable’
>>
File: sexy spoon.gif (1014KB, 514x600px)
sexy spoon.gif
1014KB, 514x600px
>>
>>28803540
I reckon Moonie would swing both ways, so she can scissor and hotdog - it's all good
>>
>>28805824
Silver is teasing Soarin with her practice.
>>
File: 1473994632850.jpg (511KB, 3069x3062px) Image search: [Google]
1473994632850.jpg
511KB, 3069x3062px
bump
>>
>>28802010
"Actually..."
>Soarin hand grips your knee, but loosens from a warning to a reassuring touch when you shake your head.
>"If you're sure," he sighs. "Just remember that she can't keep her mouth shut."
>"Huh?" Cloudy grunts, her eyes flaring open. "What?"
"... we, um..."
>That's as far as you get before your courage runs out, drained by the girl's wide-eyed stare.
>It's enough to get the point across.
>Eventually.
>After an eternity of awkward silence.
>"What!?" Cloudy screams, slamming her hands on the table. "Seriously? But... HOW!?"
>>
>>28807538
Is she asking how Silver fit Soarin in her, or where they did it?
>>
File: cmurci_lago_ch000_003.jpg (80KB, 428x465px) Image search: [Google]
cmurci_lago_ch000_003.jpg
80KB, 428x465px
>>28807538
>She tilts her head to the right at an impossible angle.
>"Did it like..."
>"Well, she's broken now," Soarin sighs, reaching forward and grabbing a plate. "She's not going to stop talking, but at least she'll be quieter."
>"... just the tip...?"
>He loads it up and passes it to you.
>Yay.
>Cheese.
>"Finally," Blossom mumbles. "Is she always like this? I just kind of assumed she was drunk every time we hung out."
>"... all the way through or something or...?"
>"Actually, Cloudy is a quiet drunk."
>"... like... huh... maybe...?"
>The girl's head flips over to rest on her left shoulder.
>"... maaaaybe..."
>"She looks like she's starting to snap out of it, Soarin. Should I go get some beer for her?"
>"Oh hell no. She's also a cuddly drunk and... well..."
>Soarin grabs your hand gently.
>The bandaged one.
>"I don't know what *this* is, but..."
>"You think a cuddly Cloudy would be pushing your luck?" Blossom asks, flashing a smile your way. "Yeah, probably."
>"... but... why was she surprised...?"
>"Yeah."
"Don't worry, Soarin."
>You squeeze his hand until the cuts on your palm sting.
"I wouldn't kill her for cuddling with you."
>"I didn't mean -"
"I'd pay someone else to do it."
>>
>>28808029
Dawww, comfy yandere Silver. Would she still pay if she was cuddled?
>>
File: IMG_2386.gif (754KB, 300x166px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2386.gif
754KB, 300x166px
>>28808029
"Don't worry, Soarin."
>You squeeze his hand until the cuts on your palm sting.
"I wouldn't kill her for cuddling with you."
>"I didn't mean -"
"I'd pay someone else to do it."
>>
>>28808029
>Soarin and Blossom share a worried look.
>How could you be so stupid?
>"Silver..." Soarin starts, slipping his hand from yours.
>He can't tell when you're joking.
>"...um..." Blossom hums.
>Neither can she.
>You're so stupid.
>You're too crazy for -
>"... no you wouldn't," the two say in unison.
>Soarin gently brushes his hand along the top of your he -
>Hey!
"HEY! STOP PETTING ME!"
>"Sorry," he laughs, but doesn't stop! "Cloudy was right; you are adorable."
>Blossom nods quickly.
>"Can you imagine -"
>" - I totally can," Soarin answers. "She would totally kill Cloudy herself."
>"Mhm."
>"And it would be adorable."
>"Totally."
>"I GOT IT!" your apparently future murder victim screams out. "SHE'S BIGGER ON THE INSIDE!"
>You're going to kill her.
>If you don't die of embarrassment first.
>>
bump before bed, someone make the new thread.
>>
>>28809299
>>
i made the new thread you lazy fucks: >>28810803
Thread posts: 491
Thread images: 96

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.