[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rainbow Dash Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 416
Thread images: 251

File: 1444590407527.jpg (881KB, 1200x1180px) Image search: [Google]
1444590407527.jpg
881KB, 1200x1180px
Dashie's got a surprisingly busy life. What with being a wonderbolt, being called by the map every so often, and other random catastrophes, she must have her morning routine down pretty well. How do you think your daily routine would change if you lived with her?

Writefagging, Pictures, Discussions

Previous thread: >>28472268
Current Writefags:

Church !!YbKx3Eb79HH
http://pastebin.com/u/Churchpastebin

Rosenkreutz !!x9kIUBwer0n
http://pastebin.com/u/Rosenkreutz

mobius !9PEUyNz5zw
http://pastebin.com/u/mobius_

Past writefags: http://pastebin.com/usz0kvna
>>
File: 1455847855680.png (998KB, 1869x2293px) Image search: [Google]
1455847855680.png
998KB, 1869x2293px
I love this horse.
>>
>>28648067
>How do you think your daily routine would change if you lived with her?
I'd make time for her, of course. Cuddles, snuggles, and >rape.
>>
Id probably ruin her morning routine by preventing her from getting outta bed on time with endless snuggles
>>
File: IMG_1562.jpg (165KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1562.jpg
165KB, 960x960px
>>
>>28648770
Did you draw that yourself?
either way, that's fucking awesome
>>
>>28648920
No, here's the link https://derpibooru.org/1272210?scope=scpee9e23689632bbc17ff4e995494224ee931696e45
Simple and cute
>>
File: 1272067.png (139KB, 615x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1272067.png
139KB, 615x1080px
>>
File: image.gif (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
42KB, 500x500px
>>
File: PERFECTION.png (258KB, 1600x1070px) Image search: [Google]
PERFECTION.png
258KB, 1600x1070px
>>
File: salute.png (658KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
salute.png
658KB, 1280x720px
Hey, /dash/! Top Bolt aired today in Spain and I could get an HD rip (it's in English, don't worry). Sadly it's only 720p, but it looks much better than the British rips, so if you were waiting for the official release to watch or rewatch a version with more quality, this may come in handy. I hope you enjoy it!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwhf6KVFW7qqbG42bV83Vm9MNTg/view
https://mega.nz/#!cI0HHbgD!BmpW3Cvs36xemMVbmallyTA_v6d8eBBv8hzPTEM1CXg

BTW, the video has the PAL speedup, I couldn't fix it, but the audio is pitch-corrected, so it doesn't sound squirrely like the version aired by Top Bolt, and the speed difference isn't really noticeable. Other than that and the Disney Channel logo, this is pretty much the same that you'll can watch tomorrow, but more than 24 hours earlier.
>>
File: IMG_0902.jpg (726KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0902.jpg
726KB, 1275x1650px
>>
File: 1475371349330.png (154KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1475371349330.png
154KB, 850x850px
what did she mean by this?
>>
>>28652045
She looks brain-damaged, so probably something completely meaningless.
>>
>>28652045
Looks like she's in heat and comes across anon.
Calling him a stallion because she's not used to the human terminology.
>>
File: Iron Will.png (228KB, 900x1543px) Image search: [Google]
Iron Will.png
228KB, 900x1543px
>>28653272
Would she call this guy a stallion? Come on, she's not a retard. Or is she?
>>
>>28653723
It's who she's seen.
>>
>>28653747
She's seen a stallion?
>>
>>28654591
She looks like a filly in the first couple of frames.
>>
File: 1476433866904.jpg (284KB, 850x950px) Image search: [Google]
1476433866904.jpg
284KB, 850x950px
Rainbow Bump
>>
>>28656313
Silly anon
She won't fit in there. paddling won't help her
>>
File: 1440751281561.png (1MB, 1600x965px) Image search: [Google]
1440751281561.png
1MB, 1600x965px
>>
File: 1459071438845.png (2MB, 1591x864px) Image search: [Google]
1459071438845.png
2MB, 1591x864px
>>28657177
>>
File: IMG_1563.png (132KB, 293x478px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1563.png
132KB, 293x478px
>>
File: 893562.png (2MB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
893562.png
2MB, 3000x2250px
>>
File: 903054.png (172KB, 624x504px) Image search: [Google]
903054.png
172KB, 624x504px
>>28657353
It's shit. And the raster is messed up too. There are two vertical lines several pixels wide missing. One goes through the tip of her left ear, and the other is on the other side, where her right hoof is.
>>
File: IMG_1568.png (1MB, 1600x871px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1568.png
1MB, 1600x871px
>>28659078
Here you go anon
>>
File: 1476519471352.png (1MB, 1600x871px) Image search: [Google]
1476519471352.png
1MB, 1600x871px
>>28659308
Still flawed. Here's a fixed version.
>>
>>28657177
>>28659355
Dubs confirm superior version
>>
File: IMG_1569.png (445KB, 707x888px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1569.png
445KB, 707x888px
>>
File: 1474613330052.png (812KB, 700x946px) Image search: [Google]
1474613330052.png
812KB, 700x946px
>>
File: cuteness.png (127KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
cuteness.png
127KB, 720x720px
Did you like the episode, /dash/?
(hopefully now more than just two people would've already watched it)
>>
File: 1475530757788.png (498KB, 1000x1055px) Image search: [Google]
1475530757788.png
498KB, 1000x1055px
>>28661133
I liked it a lot easily a solid 7 maybe an 8 in my opinion
>>
>>28661133
They had me at Dash wearing a bomber jacket. Really enjoyable episode.
>>
File: 1472583641764.gif (563KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
1472583641764.gif
563KB, 499x281px
>>28661133
I really liked that episode.

It was good to see Dash in her element and really just getting on with her life. It especially shone through in the opening minutes. She's settled in with the Wonderbolts and they have that in group banter going which I love seeing, especially since Spitfire is a blast. Dash is literally living the dream we saw her talk about 6 years ago and it's amazing.

Usually there's some sort of conflict involving her in her episodes, but this was a map episode so she was looking to resolve one herself. We got to see her largely chilled and her softer side in sorting out a friendship problem.

It was even better on a rewatch, though I must say when I heard there'd be a Twilight and Dash map episode, I thought it'd be a different location they're not as accustomed with, like Las Pegasus. Still, one of my favourites from this Season.

I've loved both of Dash's map episodes so far. Great stuff and I look forward to more.
>>
>>28651196
Thanks love, I appreciate this
>>
>>28651196
Based.
>>
>>28653723

Does iron will mean humans existed at some point in equestria history?
>>
File: blue horse.png (366KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
blue horse.png
366KB, 1280x720px
>>28661720
>>28661765
I didn't expect replies after the episode actually aired, but I'm glad to know that the upload was useful for someone.
>>
>>28661944
I dont think that a humanoid existing equates for earthling type humans existed in the world of Equestria, though I am sure that an ape like type of mammal with functioning fingers surely existed in Equestria with the presence of Tirek, Minotaurs and Diamond dogs for sure.

That and these humanoid like beings existed to ride ponies, with diamond dogs more prone to ride ponies since ponies provide locomotion and the means to pull the diamond carts in the diamond mines. Tirek on his part has no need for riding pones since he is half horse himself already.
>>
>>28662400
It's just an odd thing since people who want to see a leak would have probably seen the TinyPop version, whereas people who hadn't already seen the episode were probably waiting for Discovery Family to air it.

How come Spain aired this episode early anyway? Seems strange

Awesome cap by the way, honestly adore it.
>>
File: IMG_1570.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1570.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>28661133
One of the best dash episodes this season
>>
Continuing Excuses

>You wake up in the same position you fell asleep in—minus one Rainbow pegasus.
>The blankets had been pulled up in her wake and your arms held nothing but warm air.
>You pat the area around you, lazily searching for fur or feathers in your groggy state.
>Nothing.
>Unreasonable fear begins to well up in the pit of your stomach, and you glance at the clock in hopes of gleaning more information.
*8:12
>It’s way too early for her to be up on an off day, where could she be?
>She was an adult and all, but it was unlike her to just disappear without warning.
>You sit up rather quickly to take a look around.
>Fear turns to relief when you see her prismatic mane bobbing just above the kitchen countertops.
>At the same time your nose picks up the smell of toast and fried eggs.
>Dash was making breakfast.
>Red hair of her mane disappears briefly before she hops up on the counter, wings and tail outstretched for balance.
>You watch with amusement as she opens a cabinet to get peanut butter and a few spices.
>She places the items on the counter and gingerly closes the doors before hopping back onto the floor like a cat.
>She must be afraid of waking you.
>You could tell her not to bother, but you weren’t going to pass up the opportunity to observe her behavior.
>Between your history as friends and your relationship, you felt like you knew her pretty well.
>Even so, there were obviously some things you still had to learn.
>…like the fact that she hummed when she buttered toast.
>The familiar tune was punctuated by focused periods of silence while she carefully angled the knife between clenched teeth.
>Soon enough she finished and her little song ends half way through.
>A moment later she comes around the corner with a tray full of breakfast balanced delicately in the cradle of her wings.
>She keeps an eye on the cup of orange juice and doesn’t notice you’re awake until she’s at your bedside.
>>
>>28663009
>She meets your smile with a surprised look, but that quickly passes.
>”Don’t just sit there and gawk, help me move this thing!”
>You chuckle and comply by reaching over to lift the tray off her back.
>Finally unburdened she hops onto the mattress and moves to sit next to you; her faux frustration gives way to an uncontrollable smile.
>A warm furry body leans against yours and she nuzzles your neck affectionately before kissing your cheek.
>She plops onto her back next to your outstretched legs and meets your eyes.
>”How long’ve you been awake?”
>The tray comes to rest on your lap and you give her hind leg a squeeze.
“Long enough to know how much effort you put into this delicious looking breakfast.”
>”Heh, better hold that thought until you’ve tasted the eggs.”
>You look down at the two fried eggs complete with salt and a dash of pepper.
“What do you mean? They look great.”
>”I’ve never made them before so I kinda just cooked them until they looked edible…by your standards.”
>You quirk an eyebrow at her.
“Are you implying my tastes in cuisine are sub-par?”
>She cracks a playful smile.
>”Yeah.”
>You can’t say you’re surprised, she’s defiantly the kind of mare to tell it like it is.
>”What! You don’t even like hayburgers!”
“That’s because I don’t have the enzymes that allow me to digest beta-glucose Dash.”
>Her brow furrows in frustration.
>”Then just…I don’t know! Quit speaking nerd!”
>You move your free hand to rub her belly—turning her frown into a smile as she playfully fights your hand.
>She quickly abandons her resistance and meets your eyes with a dopey smile, her wings limp in relaxation.
“I don’t think you realize how much fun it is to annoy you.”
>The comment forces her smile a bit wider and she pokes at the tray on your lap.
>”Better eat up before it gets cold.”
“You didn’t make anything for yourself?”
>Her eyes divert and she fights a blush.
>>
>>28663018
>”I’m n-not hungry…yet.”
“If you say so.”
>You give her a few concluding belly pats before digging in.
>After a few bites of everything, two things become apparent.
>Dash got salt on the peanut butter toast, and the eggs were amazing.
>You meet her expectant eyes and finish chewing.
>”This is really good, and I’m not just saying that because I love you.”
>Her blush escapes this time and she tucks her ears.
>”R-really?”
>You nod in assurance before selecting the toast for further consumption.
>Before you can stuff your face, two blue hooves intercept your arm and Dash pulls it down to take a bite.
>You take the detour in stride and conclude your mission of stuffing your face.
>Both of you keep awkward eye contact as the sound of crunching toast echoes through the room.
>You finish first.
“Hungry now I take it?”
>”Heh, uh…I was just testing it to make sure it was…”
>She trails off as you bring the half-eaten toast back down in front of her muzzle.
>She looks questioningly at you and you poke her nose with it.
*crunch
>You chuckle to yourself as Dash graciously accepts your offering with greedy hooves.
>In less than a minute your plate is clean and Dash is nibbling at bread crumbs in her chest fur.
>You help her pick the last few out and down half of the juice before offering her the rest.
>She takes it without hesitation and sits up to keep from choking.
>Finally finished, you take the empty glass from her and the tray and set them on the floor next to your bed.
>You lean back using your arms as a headrest.
>Dash wiggles her way under the covers and lays across your bare chest, her chin resting on your sternum, peanut butter breath blowing across your face.
>You look into her eyes and share a smile.
>Neither of you spoke, but that didn’t make it awkward. Affection hung thick in the air between you and your loving looks said enough.
>Of course, you couldn’t stay that way for long.
>>
>>28663032
>You lean forward to kiss her and she springs up to reciprocate as if she’d been waiting for this moment all morning.
>Your lips meet for the first time in too long. They dance around like well acquainted partners, reveling in the simple joy of intimate touch.
>The kiss lasts for longer than you’d anticipated, but that wasn’t a bad thing.
>Rainbow finally gets her fill and breaks the embrace, returning to reality with flushed features and heavy breath.
>You spot a speck of peanut butter on her nose from earlier and flick it away with the tip of your tongue.
>She wipes her nose with a fore leg and cocks a grin at you.
>Whether she knew your intent or not, she doesn’t hesitate to reciprocate and her tongue flicks out in a similar fashion.
>No matter what you did you just couldn’t one-up her with affection.
“I guess now would be a good time to thank you for the best breakfast I’ve ever had in my entire life.”
>Your flattering exaggeration carried enough truth to make her feel proud.
>”It’s just…I wanted to repay you for last night, you know, the dinner and…o-other stuff.”
>You bring a hand to cup her face and she looks down sheepishly at your chest.
“Dash, you don’t owe me anything, I did it because I wanted to.”
>”I know but you put so much effort into it and I didn’t even say thank you!”
>You quickly realize that your mare is on the verge of tears.
>”I was, I didn’t expect it an-and I-I…I’m so selfish!”
>You lean in to bring both arms around her in a tight hug just as her voice cracks.
>Your hand strokes the fur on her back as tears begin to flow.
>You had no idea where this was coming from all the sudden; it never occurred to you that she never verbalized a thank you.
>All you knew was that a crying Dash felt like the end of the world.
“But you did thank me remember?”
>”Wha-what?” She manages between sniffles."
>>
>>28663046
“You thanked me when you smiled at me, when you kissed me…when you made love to me. You don’t have to say anything to thank someone.”
>Her only response is to squeeze you tighter and resume crying.
“Dash listen…you’re amazing and I wanted to do something special for you. That doesn’t mean you have to repay me.”
>”No!”
>She pushes off your chest with her fore hooves, allowing her teary eyes to look into your concerned ones.
>”I l-love you a-a lot and I just…*sniff…I can’t s-seem t-to show that.”
>Damn it felt like someone was driving a stake through your chest.
>Your fingers tuck her hair behind her ears and try to wipe her tears before they fall away.
>Nothing was more painful than seeing her like this.
>You’d never prepared for this, the only thing you can think to do is tell her the truth.
“I’ve never felt more important and more loved than in the time I’ve spent with you.”
>You pull her back down until her nose is on yours.
“This isn’t a give and take relationship, I’m not keeping count and neither should you. Now I don’t want to hear any more of this nonsense about you cheating me out of anything…okay?”
>She sniffles and nods obediently.
>You give her a quick peck before letting her tuck herself back into you.
>You keep stroking her fur as her sniffles become more less and less frequent.
>The whole incident was rather spontaneous—emotional outbursts like that were quite rare for the athletic mare.
>But every day she opened up just a bit more, and if anything you felt privileged to be the only shoulder she could cry on.
>Her sniffing and shuddering eventually stops, but your hands don’t.
>With your mare feeling better you can finally feel relaxed again.
>Now’s a good time to start making good on your promise to find the rest of her freckles.
>>
>>28663057
>Golden rays of morning sun pierce the gaps in your curtains and warm the end of your bed.
>Your eyes follow dust particles ducking in and out of the celestial light on unseen air currents.
>Fingers tickle a touchy spot on her back and her hind leg bucks under the covers.
>The resulting dust cloud momentarily passes through the beam before settling.
>Her breathing becomes more rhythmic as you keep playing around in her fur.
>Her beating chest starts to mirror yours and her tail occasionally swishes across your legs under the covers.
>Nothing beat cuddling with your mare on a lazy morning.
“Hey, if you want something more than half eaten toast we can go out and get you something.”
>She pokes her head up from under your chin and tries to focus on you.
>Looks like you interrupted her from dozing off.
>”Huh? Oh…no that’s fine.”
>She yawns as you go to scratch her ear.
>You might have to see a doctor to put you on heart medication because these cuteness induced heart murmurs were starting to become more frequent.
“What do you want to eat then?”
>She grins and nudges your chin with her nose.
>”I was k-kinda hoping you could uhh…m-make me something.”
>Her hoof starts tracing circles on your chest.
>But your confusion acted as a blinder to certain subtleties of your current situation.
“Sure anything. What did you have in mind?”
>”Oh y-you know…s-something we can both enjoy…”
>You’d never seen her so indecisive before, it was bewildering.
“I’m pretty full from those eggs, but I guess I could go for some…apples, or something?”
>>
>>28663072
>”Hahahaha! You’re such an idiot!”
>Before you have time to quip a response she lays a wet lick across your lips and pushes off you.
>She spins around and tucks under the sheets, plopping back down on top of you once she’s done a one eighty.
“Dash what are you…whoa!”
>Her wet muzzle finally gets her request through your thick skull.
>”Dhis ish ut I meah dhummy.”
>Her message was muffled by a preoccupied mouth and the concealing sheets, but you could still pick up a tone of humor in her voice.
>This mare is the best.
“Gah! Dash I freaking love you!”
>Her giggle sends a shudder through your body as much as hers.
>Unable to rest with her butt that close to your face, you let your own appetite get the better of you.
>You lift her prismatic tail out of the way to reveal matted, messy fur from the night before.
“Dash, I’ve got to-ahhh!…a-ask you something!”
>You feel her ministrations stop and you lift the sheet that concealed her form.
>She whips her head around, surprised and a little embarrassed that her activities are now public.
>You’re met with a blushing face; a bit of spittle hangs from the corner of her mouth.
>You can’t help but smile at the scene.
“How much do you plan on walking today?”
>Her surprised look turns into a mischievous smile and her tail twitches in your grasp.
>”Not one bit.”

This isn't another clop scene, just set it up for the transition. Comments, critiques appreciated.
>>
>>28661133
Her best episode by far. She gave zero reasons for anyone to complain about her and actually played a big role in solving the problem.

We finally caught a break, dashfags.
>>
>>28651196
Spain here, at what time did it air?
>>
File: .png (567KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
.png
567KB, 1280x720px
>>28662840
Well, to be honest it's a webrip, Disney Channel uploads the episodes to their web right after they're aired, I just got it from there. I didn't link the web because the last time I checked, the videos don't load if you aren't using a Spanish IP.
http://en.disneychannel.es/ver/my-little-pony-la-magia-de-la-amistad-ep-624-53e42346ab1600c1b7ccf5f3

>>28663623
Top Bolt aired yesterday at 9:10. But I think they're not airing the finale anytime soon, if that's why you were asking.
>>
>>28661133
I watched it when it first dropped and I can barely remember anything about it.
>>
I think Rainbow could not only break Wind Rider's record, but she'd shatter it.
>>
File: PEAS.png (325KB, 531x642px) Image search: [Google]
PEAS.png
325KB, 531x642px
>>28663103
I liked it. Not a whole lot for content, but it's a transition from one scene to another so I get it. I hope it'll be more than mindless smut though.
>>
>>28664077
Perhaps. She was modest and claimed she wasn't really good at flying long distances in his face, but I mean, just later that episode she flew out and got Spitfire from however far it was in time for the show, so clearly she can handle long distances pretty well too.

Honestly with a Rainboom she could shatter pretty much every record there is and she can do them with relative ease
>>
>>28661133
Is it just me or did Sky Stinger (the Colt) remind anybody of Lightning Dust a tad bit? He was more smug though, which rubbed some Ponies the wrong way, but he had that overconfidence.

Dash learned more grace and humility before she entered the Academy
>>
>>28663032
>Dash wiggles her way under the covers and lays across your bare chest
Lay is transitive. Where's the object? I think there's supposed to be "her head" in the sentence, but it's missing.
>>
>>28663103

Blue balled! Dang it mobuis some warning next time!
>>
>>28663103
69 with Dash is hot
>>
File: IMG_0903.png (34KB, 182x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0903.png
34KB, 182x250px
And from rainbows graduation onwards the wonderbolts smiled for their pictures instead of looking like emotionless statues.
>>
File: IMG_1571.png (624KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1571.png
624KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>28666723
I'd honestly love to teach dash about things. I think she's the curious type, that secretly wishes she could learn all the egghead things.
>>
Page 10
>>
File: IMG_1573.gif (430KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1573.gif
430KB, 250x250px
>>
>>28663103
Good update, Mobius. I liked the previous two-million-words clop scene, but it's nice to have some "slice of life" again for a change, even if it's only a short scene like this. Looking forward to the next update.
>>
File: smile.png (310KB, 788x720px) Image search: [Google]
smile.png
310KB, 788x720px
If I'm not mistaken, this was the first (and only) Dash episode this season without any negative comment in our thread. I already said it in the sticky, but I'm glad to end the season with an episode like this one. Coming here and seeing that, for once, pretty much everyone liked it too makes it even more enjoyable.
>>
File: latest[1].png (960KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
960KB, 1280x720px
>>28664823
That poster in the Wonderbolts locker reminds me of Lightning Dust too

I wonder if we'll see her again
>>
>>28669999
Nice.
>>
File: 2OFUbA1.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
2OFUbA1.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>28663103
good stuff man just binge read the whole of your story and I love it, can't wait for the next update
>>
File: Flying.webm (460KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Flying.webm
460KB, 1920x1080px
Dash's love for flying really shows here, it's not just a simple fly to the cloud, there's a sweet trick before it
>>
File: Fluffy Cloud Bump.webm (483KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fluffy Cloud Bump.webm
483KB, 1920x1080px
>>28670500
And this scene was so ridiculously sweet. I love it.
>>
File: IMG_1574.png (404KB, 1712x1822px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1574.png
404KB, 1712x1822px
>>
File: Best Pony.webm (497KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Best Pony.webm
497KB, 1920x1080px
>>28670507
>>
File: A blast.webm (637KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
A blast.webm
637KB, 1920x1080px
>>28671818
>>
File: Dash keeping a keen eye.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dash keeping a keen eye.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>28671828
She's a pretty good judge on flying, picked up on pretty minor things
>>
File: Dashing off.webm (700KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dashing off.webm
700KB, 1920x1080px
>>28671839
>>
File: Head in the clouds.webm (715KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Head in the clouds.webm
715KB, 1920x1080px
>>28672248
>>
File: Sudden Rainbow Dash.webm (300KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sudden Rainbow Dash.webm
300KB, 1920x1080px
>>28672258
>>
File: Peaceful Flight.webm (937KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Peaceful Flight.webm
937KB, 1920x1080px
>>28672295
>>
File: 1274714.gif (290KB, 509x509px) Image search: [Google]
1274714.gif
290KB, 509x509px
>>28672326
Many nice webms this week. It's good to see that, despite it was "leaked" before the finale and the board is almost in hiatus mode now, this episode still received some (well-deserved) love.
>>
File: IMG_1575.png (2MB, 3000x1800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1575.png
2MB, 3000x1800px
>>
>>28664981
Fixed thanks.

>>28665032
The story is on its last leg so don't get your hopes up for anything too saucy.

>>28668502
Thanks >>28670408 You're either a fast reader or you've got a lot of patience.
>>
File: IMG_1576.png (234KB, 1260x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1576.png
234KB, 1260x1024px
>>
File: IMG_1577.gif (1MB, 340x337px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1577.gif
1MB, 340x337px
>>
File: 1476655948637.png (285KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1476655948637.png
285KB, 700x700px
>>
>>28676108
That's a happy pony
>>
>>28673904
>You're either a fast reader or you've got a lot of patience.
If a story gets my attention I'm both and yours definitely did eagerly awaiting your next update
>>
bumpin' for green
>>
I saw this question in other thread and I'm curious, /dash/. Did you like Rainbow Dash at the beginning?

People usually say that she's the "entry-level character", but I didn't like her at the beginning. She was too boastful in the pilot, she was kinda a dick talking about Fluttershy in Dragonshy, she cheated in Fall Weather Friends. Now that I know her, if I watch those episodes again, I like her in them, but the first episode I actually liked her in on the first watch was Sonic Rainboom. And I completely fell in love with her during Season 3.

So, how was it for you? Was it love at first sight, or did you have a "rough" start with her too?
>>
>>28678374
At first she was obnoxious and I hated every episode with her, but seeing her grow slowly over the series, learning from her mistakes, it was great, and she became one of my all time favourite ponies
>>
File: 147665596543.png (57KB, 650x563px) Image search: [Google]
147665596543.png
57KB, 650x563px
>>28678374
>asshole character
Loved her in the first episodes. She was a cunt, yes, but that's what I loved about her. Her being mellow annoys me tbqh
>>
File: 1476548396496.jpg (139KB, 1280x677px) Image search: [Google]
1476548396496.jpg
139KB, 1280x677px
we must keep it bumped
>>
File: 1458968675174.png (619KB, 1280x1539px) Image search: [Google]
1458968675174.png
619KB, 1280x1539px
>>28678374
I'm one of those fags who started watching the show because of her (It was mainly her color scheme that attracted me, and she seemed to be the cutest), and seeing how she behaves in the show made her my favorite character. I mainly fell in love with her tomboyish attitude (I'm a sucker for tomboys) and her cuntiness from time to time always got a chuckle out of me.
>>
File: IMG_0904.png (1MB, 1850x1940px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0904.png
1MB, 1850x1940px
>>
File: IMG_1578.jpg (316KB, 2500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1578.jpg
316KB, 2500x2000px
>>
File: 1275795.png (472KB, 914x957px) Image search: [Google]
1275795.png
472KB, 914x957px
>>
File: IMG_0905.gif (204KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0905.gif
204KB, 250x250px
>>
I want to drink Dashie's mare pee.
>>
File: IMG_0906.gif (3MB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0906.gif
3MB, 250x140px
>>
File: 1276204.jpg (50KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
1276204.jpg
50KB, 1032x774px
>>
File: WEBM_0906.webm (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
WEBM_0906.webm
2MB, 800x450px
>>28684855
>>
File: no.png (101KB, 1024x568px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
101KB, 1024x568px
>>28685610
Those arrows...
>>
File: 1474700249485.jpg (157KB, 731x569px) Image search: [Google]
1474700249485.jpg
157KB, 731x569px
bump
>>
File: Twirling Rainbow.webm (727KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Twirling Rainbow.webm
727KB, 1280x720px
>>28672326

>>28672667
Indeed, there's also been some nice gifs and caps that aren't potato quality anymore
>>
File: 1457713403747.gif (2MB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
1457713403747.gif
2MB, 402x402px
cutest pony bump
>>
Page 9
>>
>>28678374
Every show needs a loveable asshole. Dash is has been my fav because of this since day one.
>>
File: 1451916723313.jpg (253KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1451916723313.jpg
253KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: Dash's favorite collection.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Dash's favorite collection.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>28687693
>Twirling Rainbow.webm
Need an edit of that one :^)
>>
File: 1474523376525.png (2MB, 1500x3093px) Image search: [Google]
1474523376525.png
2MB, 1500x3093px
>>
File: IMG_0907.jpg (236KB, 1409x1312px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0907.jpg
236KB, 1409x1312px
>>
File: 1276908.png (605KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1276908.png
605KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>28692324
That's cute
>>
File: IMG_1579.png (541KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1579.png
541KB, 2000x2000px
>>28692346
Hoodies do that
>>
Boop
>>
File: 1277106.png (2MB, 1155x1405px) Image search: [Google]
1277106.png
2MB, 1155x1405px
>>
File: IMG_1580.png (2MB, 1024x1449px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1580.png
2MB, 1024x1449px
>>
>>28693772
Spooky
>>
Page 10
>>
File: IMG_0908.png (1MB, 1024x1205px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0908.png
1MB, 1024x1205px
>>
File: IMG_0909.png (1MB, 582x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0909.png
1MB, 582x900px
You walk into the ponyville park on a cold winters day and see this.
Wat do?
>>
File: 1030886.png (1MB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1030886.png
1MB, 1200x1800px
>>
>>28697474
hug dashie from behind, russle scootaloo's mane
>>
>>28697483
I agree 100% with this
>>
File: 505533.jpg (223KB, 663x666px) Image search: [Google]
505533.jpg
223KB, 663x666px
>>28697474
A cold day, uh? I have the perfect solution for a mare and a filly in need of something hot, if you know what I mean.
I'd offer them a cup of hot cocoa, of course.
>>
File: IMG_1581.jpg (1MB, 2459x3466px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1581.jpg
1MB, 2459x3466px
>>
>>28697474
>rape
>>
File: 1277448.png (762KB, 1280x1213px) Image search: [Google]
1277448.png
762KB, 1280x1213px
>>
File: IMG_1582.jpg (544KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1582.jpg
544KB, 1536x2048px
>>
File: IMG_0910.png (507KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0910.png
507KB, 1024x1024px
>>
Oh writefag, where for art thou faggot?
>>
File: 507868.jpg (191KB, 900x1006px) Image search: [Google]
507868.jpg
191KB, 900x1006px
>>
>>28650501
>that cutie mark
>>
File: rd_ass_blu.png (445KB, 643x787px) Image search: [Google]
rd_ass_blu.png
445KB, 643x787px
Booty bump.
>>
>>28648067
Page nine bump because you faggots won't love her.
>>
>>28674440
>I can't put my arms down!
>>
File: 1459722500764.jpg (269KB, 1586x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1459722500764.jpg
269KB, 1586x1280px
>>
>>28703702
>>
File: 1277873.png (872KB, 1170x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1277873.png
872KB, 1170x1024px
>>
>>28704447
This is adorable, loving this artists work
>>
File: IMG_1583.jpg (89KB, 771x861px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1583.jpg
89KB, 771x861px
>>
File: 70615.jpg (109KB, 825x681px) Image search: [Google]
70615.jpg
109KB, 825x681px
>>
File: IMG_0911.jpg (113KB, 1275x830px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0911.jpg
113KB, 1275x830px
>>
File: IMG_0912.png (196KB, 1055x655px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0912.png
196KB, 1055x655px
>>
File: 437814.png (379KB, 800x571px) Image search: [Google]
437814.png
379KB, 800x571px
>>
File: Based Dash 2.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Based Dash 2.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Anyone after a more transcript based compilation from the show by any chance?
Sort of feel like doing something but don't know what. No guarantee I'll actually do it either desu, depends if I like the idea since I've not that much time on my hands
>>
File: bjfej.jpg (44KB, 490x314px) Image search: [Google]
bjfej.jpg
44KB, 490x314px
>>28707322
I'm up for anything pham if you want to go for it, post it and we'll go from there
>>
File: 1462607465766.png (1MB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1462607465766.png
1MB, 894x894px
>>
Cute Rainbow girl bump
>>
>>28709530
How does she breathe with no nostrils?
>>
>>28710865
Well, that's another cute pic ruined.
>>
File: 1278703.jpg (564KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1278703.jpg
564KB, 1536x2048px
>>
File: 1475185154248.png (783KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1475185154248.png
783KB, 900x900px
Writefag please come back
>>
File: IMG_1584.png (258KB, 610x901px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1584.png
258KB, 610x901px
>>
File: IMG_1585.gif (19KB, 190x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1585.gif
19KB, 190x250px
>>
File: 1278311.png (125KB, 697x960px) Image search: [Google]
1278311.png
125KB, 697x960px
>>
File: 426665.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
426665.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
Bump while still waiting for the hd episode release
>>
>>28715431
Same
>>
File: 1475780028375.webm (370KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1475780028375.webm
370KB, 400x400px
>>28715431
>>28715982
I can't find any 1080p version today. In one of the pages I have in my bookmarks, they linked this version, it's 720p and it looks a bit blurry, but it's better than the Tiny Pop rip.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ymmsr
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ymlsy
>>
>>28716313
>that hand motion
Dash confirmed homosexual.
>>
>>28716497
>confirmed female
ftfy
>>
>>28716672
You're right, this season has really been portraying Dash as the girly girl she is on the inside.
>>
>>28716912
She secretly likes it whenever she gets to wear her pretty dress.
>>
File: 1279194.png (200KB, 1000x872px) Image search: [Google]
1279194.png
200KB, 1000x872px
>>
File: D.jpg (518KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
D.jpg
518KB, 1500x1500px
>>
>>28716313
Off-topic, but FWIW the iTunes rip by Yay Ponies is finally out.
https://mega.nz/#!DtUUCCxK!Juuuz5Lh9aqe7XqjTHDeTZjpOD6xBTtsDZStE74q_qk
https://mega.nz/#!60l11J7I!bhD1-VNljjnhsN6iIHAvw6F46i0YO1D1BJOGpehZzh0
0/10, not enough Dash
>>
>>28720778
The best option currently
>>
File: IMG_1586.jpg (34KB, 471x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1586.jpg
34KB, 471x334px
Overall all I enjoyed the finale.
But I agree with >>28720778 not much dash
>>
>>28718659
Are you trying to give us eye cancer?
>>
File: 1279380.png (379KB, 2591x2928px) Image search: [Google]
1279380.png
379KB, 2591x2928px
>>
File: 1474630410285.png (481KB, 990x1140px) Image search: [Google]
1474630410285.png
481KB, 990x1140px
Is the writefag kill?
>>
File: IMG_1587.png (763KB, 3000x5658px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1587.png
763KB, 3000x5658px
>>
Boop
>>
>>28721138
You come across Rainbow walking home covered in green goo and muttering obscenities about changelings.
Wat do?
>>
File: dashie.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dashie.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
A cat is fine too.
>>
>>28723948
the cat got some rainbow dash spilled on it
>>
File: IMG_1588.png (533KB, 1280x1046px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1588.png
533KB, 1280x1046px
>>28723834
A movie night fixes everything
>>
File: 1474514982828.png (903KB, 1000x1259px) Image search: [Google]
1474514982828.png
903KB, 1000x1259px
>>28724534
Movie night you say?
Also am I the only one who relates to Rainbow Dash here?
>>
Boop
>>
>>28725691
Oh no! she's hooooooot.
>>
File: IMG_1589.gif (86KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1589.gif
86KB, 250x141px
>>
Writing prompt. The friendship map calls Dash and the others to an extremely edgy and antisocial anon, they try to help him and Dash ends up falling for Anon somehow but Anon is too much of a dumbass to realize it.
>>
>>28722714
Almost kill.
Finishing edits and I'll post an update tomorrow sometime.
>>
Bump before bed
>>
As usual, reposting some Rainbow Dash from the ELAOWF thread. Remember to visit the thread for more Equestria Landscapes And Other Worthy Fanarts.
>>28704451
>>
File: love.png (243KB, 593x679px) Image search: [Google]
love.png
243KB, 593x679px
>>28719914
>>
>>28728111
Nice

>>28727613
I second this
>>
>>28729176
muh heart
>>
File: IMG_1590.png (1MB, 1280x1424px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1590.png
1MB, 1280x1424px
>>
File: _.gif (629KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
_.gif
629KB, 640x633px
>>28729840
>>
File: _.gif (45KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
_.gif
45KB, 640x633px
>>28730144
>>
>>28728913
>>
File: rainy_dash_by_camyllea-dal2b3h.png (3MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
rainy_dash_by_camyllea-dal2b3h.png
3MB, 1500x1500px
>>28730557
>>
>>28730469
>>
>>28730571
>>
File: sky_fight_by_sea_maas-dalg731.png (783KB, 730x1022px) Image search: [Google]
sky_fight_by_sea_maas-dalg731.png
783KB, 730x1022px
>>28730588
>>
>>28730590
>>
File: IMG_1348.jpg (274KB, 1034x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1348.jpg
274KB, 1034x1500px
[TenochtiCon Cont.]

>A quiver of excitement runs from your nose to your tail as you hold your breath waiting to hear more.
>”All ponies wanting to participate, pair up on this side of the pool! No partner, no play, got it? Everypony else step back to watch the fun!”
>A mad scramble ensues as ponies rush around to either snag the partner they want or clear off.
>Your wings flap in frustration as you zip back and forth trying to figure out who’s in and who's not.
>Anypony’ll do! You can make up for any lack of-
>”Oy! Rainbow Dash! Hey, let's team!”
>Your eyes roll as you turn to see the sopping wet, still lightly smoking DJ trot up to you.
>”C’mon love! Let's give it a go!”
“Con employees can't compete, Amplitude! I have to find somepony that can do this legit.”
>He waves his hoof and chuckles.
>”Tut tut, my dear. Never fear. I was hired for this party only as a private contract with Windsong. I'm not a Con employee, so there's no problem.”
>You look him over suspiciously from the bolt-blackened tips of his spikey mane to the waterlogged designer clothes.
“Do you even read the books? You don't look like much of a Daring Do fan. And athletic ability is gonna be a thing here too, y’know?”
>He huffs a breath over his hoof and polishes it on his shirt with a few squishing noises.
>”Don't you know better than to judge a book by its cover? Ha! I'll have you know I introduced Windy and Hornshine to Daring Do after I'd read them.”
>>
>>28730617
>You look skeptical, but he doesn't seem to be a lying type.
>”As for athletic ability, well, I promise I'll get us the win even with you holding me back, deal?”
>Your wings shoot up into an attack angle as he gives a toothy grin and offers you his hoof.
>This…..this little...did he just?
>Your grimace stretches into a feral grin to match his as you plant a fierce hoofbump into his.
“Try to keep up, Amp. You wouldn't want to hurt your rep.”
>You walk to the poolside under Windsong and line up with six other pairs of ponies.
>Everypony chatters excitedly as Windsong looks around to make sure nopony else is coming.
>You catch a glimpse of her face when she notices your teammate.
>Amp blows her a kiss and points at you with a wink.
>You expected exasperation from her, or shock maybe.
>You didn't expect her to nod and smile back.
>”Alright fillies and gentlecolts! Looks like everypony is ready. Everypony gets a velcro band around their waist and a matching colored flag. Each team has a different color. Snatch a flag from somepony and stick it to your band. Anypony with no flags is out, and the first team to get one flag of every color wins!”
>You hop up and down excitedly waiting for the twist.
>”And last but not least, the magic! UNICORNS!”
>A half a dozen ConSec unicorns including Hornshine step forward.
>The Velcro belts and flags levitate over and fix themselves around you and the other pairs of ponies.
>You check to ensure yours is fastened well when a bubble forms around your head distorting your vision slightly.
“Huh? Hey!”
>Before you or anypony else can protest further, you're all hauled into the air via magic and dumped into the pool.
>From above you hear the muffled shout from Windsong.
>”GAME ON!”
>>
>>28730629
>Your wings immediately open in an attempt to right yourself, but as usual the increased stability is overshadowed by the huge amount of added drag.
>Wonderbolts use underwater training to increase wingpower for just that reason.
>As you do a quick roll to right yourself a hoof nudges your flank helping complete your turn.
>You find yourself face to face with your partner who looks completely unperturbed.
>”That's the way, love, nice and easy. We need to get moving. Ponies’ll be dropping out soon and it'll just get harder from there.”
>If this pony thinks he's really gonna show you up down here he's got another thing coming.
>And you'd complained that water training would never be useful.
>Oh well. Spitfire never needs to hear about this anyway.
>You perform a perfect corkscrew turn and face the other direction.
>The pool is fifteen feet deep at this end. Plenty of room to maneuver.
“Okay, follo-”
>”This way, Rainbow! Stay on my flank!”
>You almost fall behind as the crazy stallion blasts past you rolling through the water like a greased eel.
>Your wings and and hind legs pump to keep up as you naturally assume the best form for a swimming Pegasus.
>Even then it's not easy staying up with him.
>You go racing toward the green pair still trying to get their bearings with your own white flags trailing behind you.
“What gives? How’d you learn to swim like that?”
>He does a sort of inverse roll to flash you a grin without losing momentum.
>”Always been this way, love. Been an aquapony longer’n I could walk almost. I'm always more at home in the water than dry land.”
>He laughs happily as you try to absorb this information.
>”My passion is my music, but water and music...it's all just waves innit?”
>>
>>28730681
>You open your mouth to respond, but nothing comes out.
>He's actually kind of...awesome.
>”Break right!”
>You instinctively follow the instruction veering off to the right as your brain catches up to the situation at hoof.
>The greens have turned your way to face off and protect their flags, but the unicorn/earthpony duo aren't moving nearly as well as your team.
>The unicorn mare puts up a hard water barrier to block Amplitude as he jets around drawing her attention away from the big stallion next to her.
>You swim directly at him opting for a feint.
>Just before you reach him you flip over and curve to move under him letting your flag trail behind you.
>His eyes widen as he lunges toward your flag letting you get behind him with ease.
>In one swift motion you catch his flag in your teeth and flick yours out of his reach with a swish of your tail.
>”Got it? Right, let's go!”
>Amp begins swimming away and down swiftly, opting not to pursue the other green flag and its spell slinging protector.
>You carefully stick the green flag to your belt as you go ensuring it's on tightly.
“Nice one! Five more to go!”
>A quick look around shows you a few ponies leaving the pool as the rest begin to get their game on in earnest.
“Amp!”
>He stops to see you motion a hoof as you turn to pursue the orange team who is in turn chasing the blues.
>He winks and sleeks around to approach their outside flank as you close in from directly behind.
>It's looking like in straight lines you're faster, but Amp has superior maneuverability.
>You can work with this.
>You kick into high gear thrusting forward with all six of your limbs.
>As planned, the pressure wave of water in front of you alerts the orange team to their danger and they spin around to confront you.
>You only continue your charge with a manic grin as Amp circles around from the side.
>>
>>28730689
>The swamped pegasi of the opposing team square off to block you and flail in shock as you fling your wings out to stop quickly letting the burst of moving water around you collide with them.
>They get knocked wobbling ears over flank letting you and Amp snatch up their flags easily.
>”Ha! Perfect, Rainbow! We're going to-”
“GREEN!”
>Again to his credit, Amp instantly goes from celebration to retreat as you flap hard to throw yourself backwards.
>The bolt of telekinetically charged liquid barely misses the two of you and hits one of the flailing ex-oranges wrapping them in a cage of hard water.
>You have to do a stupid sort of flopping turn to avoid the second one as Amp zips up and over to face the charging unicorn.
>Spell magic never ceases to impress.
>The little maroon mare seems to have generated a sort of underwater treadmill to propel her around and she's coming in fast for revenge.
>”Watch out! Blues!”
>Amp’s warning comes barely in time.
>Two more considerably smaller bolts of hard water zip through the place you just were a second before as you twist and roll back to try to get everypony in sight.
>The blue team had apparently turned as you defeated their pursuers and saw the approaching green team mare.
>Now the two unicorns who had previously been swimming as hard as they could with their hooves had copied her creative use of telekinesis to become almost as big a threat.
>But they weren't the dynamos of arcane power that she seems to be.
>>
>>28730701
>Amp moves quickly to try to put the green mare between him and the blues.
“Okay, diversionary tactics.”
>You don't need the other green flag, but she's clearly the bigger threat.
>Ooh, but the blues have a red flag and two yellows!
>You push forward and down forcing the green unicorn’s attention from Amplitude as you swim to your left to block the blues’ incoming fire with her body.
>The blues fire anyway obviously hoping to take as much advantage as possible.
>Green stops her treadmill and puts up her shield before firing two bolts, one at you and one at them.
>All three of you dodge the strike and you see the two blues regroup to shoot together at the green.
>Amp finishes his flanking turn and starts toward the blues pouring in more speed than they're aware he can muster.
>You time your movements carefully and rush in just as the blues release their spells.
>Green sees your sudden approach out of the corner of her eye and begins to turn trusting her shield to protect from the blues’ magic.
>Burgundy light runs up her horn as she prepares to zap at you.
>A wing flip sends your body into a spin bringing your rear hooves to face her as you slide in the last few feet.
>Her eyes widen as you draw your hooves up as far as you can, and she jerks hard to try to point her horn at you.
“Not quick...ENOUGH!”
>You buck your hooves into her shield as hard as the water allows just as the blues’ spells hit from the other side.
>The hard water sphere shatters making her prepared bolt spell fail in a shower of sparks from her horn.
>You dart in toward the dazed mare and pull off her green flag before she can gather her wits just as you hear a shout from above.
>You look up to see Amp spiraling away to dodge spells from the blues with two flags clenched in his teeth.
>Yellow and red.
>>
>>28730715
>But they're not out of the game yet.
>You swim as quickly upward as you can to try and split their attention, but are knocked sideways by a golden streak out of nowhere accompanied by a sudden tug at your belt.
>You look around to find a gold and gray Pegasus completing a turn with one blue and one green flag in his mouth.
>You quickly check yourself and find that the green is the only one missing, but whoever that pony is managed to get one from both you and one of the blues!
>He rolls into a graceful inverse loop to face you.
>He gives you a quick smile as he fixes his new flags next to his...TWO purple flags?
>He must've already avenged his teammate then.
>”Hey, Rainbow Dash, right? I'm Boots. Sorry, but I'm gonna have to-HEY!”
>You have to laugh as Amplitude dashes past him pulling off a purple and the blue as he passes.
>”Cheeky. Chatting in the middle of a competition? Won't make that mistake again, now will you?”
>Boots glares at him while deftly dodging a bolt from the remaining blue who only had one yellow flag left to keep him in the game.
>”You won't get away with th-”
>A loud whistle sounds even through the water cutting off the visibly annoyed young stallion.
>”And we have a winner! First team to assemble all the colors, Rainbow Dash and Amplitude, team White!”
>You swim up and offer Amplitude a hoofbump with an excited cheer.
“We did it! We won!”
>He sticks his tongue out at Boots while waggling his hoof in front of his nose.
>”That we did, my dear! We make an excellent combination, you and I. But just remember!”
>He makes you go cross eyed a bit as he taps your nose.
>”There's only one grand prize for the dungeon course, and I fully intend to win it!”
>>
>>28730726
>You hoof his shoulder roughly with a laugh.
“Better bring your best, Amp! I doubt it'll be underwater!”
>You both laugh for a moment before beginning to swim for the pool edge.
>Your wings are tired from pushing water and you need to stretch them and rest for a bit.
>Windsong meets you at the edge and offers a hoof to pull you out.
>”Nicely done, Rainbow! I was kind of hoping you'd have to face off against Amp down there, but I knew you’d win regardless.”
>”Oy! Little help here? These clothes are all heavy now!”
>”Shallow end is that way, Ampy. C’mon Rainbow. Let's get you dried off and both of us fed. You said you had something to talk about too, right?”
>You laugh at your spluttering aquapony teammate pretending to be stranded before looking up at Windsong.
“Yeah. Let's get some food. I wanna ask you and Hornshine some stuff.”

More to come. Thanks for reading! Comments and criticisms are highly sought after, and greatly appreciated!
thanks for waiting! (^_^)
>>
File: IMG_1364.png (131KB, 568x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1364.png
131KB, 568x350px
http://pastebin.com/7GVkWvnW
Paste updated.
>>
File: 944708.jpg (235KB, 650x725px) Image search: [Google]
944708.jpg
235KB, 650x725px
>>28730745
Stop shipping my waifu with your OC! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Just kidding! Nice update, Rosen. A bit different from usual but I liked it, it's good to see Dash having some fun. Looking forward to more.
>>
>>28730745
>>28730818
Very nice can't wait for more
>>
File: IMG_0883.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0883.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>28731558
Ha! No worries. Pic related is my OC and Dash isn't a lesbian so far as I know.
>>
File: 1418994318333.jpg (47KB, 559x720px) Image search: [Google]
1418994318333.jpg
47KB, 559x720px
>>
File: 1475124880739.png (2MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1475124880739.png
2MB, 2000x1500px
>>28732118
what is it about ponies in clothing that is just so damn adorable?
>>
File: Dash speaks.webm (351KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dash speaks.webm
351KB, 1280x720px
>>28672326
>>28707322
>>
>>28730745
Nice
>>
File: IMG_1603.png (410KB, 544x697px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1603.png
410KB, 544x697px
>>
File: Weight Training.png (582KB, 702x600px) Image search: [Google]
Weight Training.png
582KB, 702x600px
The people in NRDT said I was supposed to shitpost in this thread.

Amidoinitrite?
>>
>>28734902
Yeah, that pic's really cute, I like it.
>>
File: 1280938.png (1MB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1280938.png
1MB, 1800x1200px
>>28732548
Ponies with clothes look adorable, but there's something special with hoodies. Hoodies give ponies god-tier cuteness.
>>
File: fffffffffffffffffff.gif (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
fffffffffffffffffff.gif
14KB, 300x300px
>>28735265
I fucking hate captainpudgemuffin and his shitty art and it's posted fucking everywhere like it's sliced bread
>>
>>28735295
>He doesn't like Pudge's nsfw catpones
>>
File: 1446345156256.jpg (191KB, 1048x762px) Image search: [Google]
1446345156256.jpg
191KB, 1048x762px
>>28735372
they'd be alot better if it wasnt all shipping
>>
>>28735396
True, some more solos from him would be nice, but he's got style.
>>
File: IMG_1604.gif (32KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1604.gif
32KB, 320x320px
Rainbow is thirsty
>>
File: 1147874_1353901694054_full.png (139KB, 476x592px) Image search: [Google]
1147874_1353901694054_full.png
139KB, 476x592px
Why she is so perfect?
>>
>>
File: original.png (204KB, 900x754px) Image search: [Google]
original.png
204KB, 900x754px
>>
File: images (3).jpg (13KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
13KB, 228x221px
>>
>>
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 209x242px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 209x242px
>>
File: 1475669308153.png (1MB, 1125x750px) Image search: [Google]
1475669308153.png
1MB, 1125x750px
How many children would you have with her?
I'd have at least 4
>>
File: IMG_0913.gif (20KB, 250x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0913.gif
20KB, 250x150px
>>
File: 1269851.png (78KB, 564x767px) Image search: [Google]
1269851.png
78KB, 564x767px
>>28736147
Two. The older would be a indigo pegasus filly with a flashy mane, and the younger would be a brownish earth pony colt with a striped mane. But I wouldn't complain if they were completely different, or if we had many more children.
>>
File: 1474760130921.jpg (79KB, 685x491px) Image search: [Google]
1474760130921.jpg
79KB, 685x491px
>>
>>28736147
Two if I could be a stallion. None if I couldn't, obviously.
>>
>>28737717
I want to comfort her during her magic hangover
>>
>>28738110
that actually sounds like a good idea for a comfy short green
>>
>>28736147
Just one. I'd prefer a daughter, but whatever happens will happen. I still want time for us, and I doubt dashie would really appreciate not being able to follow her passion because she has to take care of kids.
>>
File: 1477027281092.png (137KB, 900x818px) Image search: [Google]
1477027281092.png
137KB, 900x818px
>>28736147
how many the destiny decide me to have. Love is the only thing that matters
>>
>>28738170
This, writefags?
>>
>>28738529
we gotta keep the thread alive if the writefags are to hear us boys
>>
>>28738170
I like it, but I havent seen the episode I think its referencing and I'm struggling with the idea a bit. What is a magic hangover? What does a non user do to get one? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Been pretty busy as of late, but I'll see if I can find time to update soon.
>>
>>28739209
glimmer casted one hell of a mix of spells on the m6 for reasons. When twilight untangeled the spells off them they basically had hangovers
>>
File: 1281208.jpg (2MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1281208.jpg
2MB, 1200x1600px
>>
>>28742006
That's freakin cute.
>>
File: 1477417449865.png (337KB, 877x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1477417449865.png
337KB, 877x1024px
>>
File: image.png (412KB, 875x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
412KB, 875x700px
requesting an Anon and Dash wedding greentext
>>
File: IMG_1608.jpg (310KB, 2562x721px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1608.jpg
310KB, 2562x721px
>>28739209
S6 e21 every little thing she does.
startlight uses a mix of spells to make a obedience spell, after the madness that ensues twilight has to undo all of it quoting "they're gonna feel that in the morning" and they do.
>>
>>28742506
Fat and anthro. Literally the worst combination. All it's missing is diapers and shit.
>>
>>28743183
I always just thought it was Rainbow sitting like Lyra did
>>
>>28730601
>>
>>28738110
>>28739209
seconding this, sounds cute
>>
File: 1475702643455.png (627KB, 1280x1047px) Image search: [Google]
1475702643455.png
627KB, 1280x1047px
>>
File: ∕dash∕.jpg (93KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
∕dash∕.jpg
93KB, 750x1000px
I drew a thing.
>>
>>28744610
That's great
>>
>>28744610
saved
>>
File: 1219294.png (160KB, 387x396px) Image search: [Google]
1219294.png
160KB, 387x396px
>>28744743
>>28745295
Thanks guys!
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>28745397
it's simple, but cute, hope you keep working on your art man
>>
File: image.png (614KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
614KB, 1136x640px
>>28744610
>>28745397
You take requests for drawings. I wanna see you try your hand at lewd and or porn
>>
>>28745397
this? >>28745425
>>
>>28743669
>You hand over two bits for the small paper sack of apples to a smiling Apple Bloom.
>You swear AJ capitalizes on her younger sister’s cuteness to boost sales.
>”We hope ya see y'all soon! It's been a little rough after the spring storms damaged the barn. Got ta sell all we can!”
>Her massive eyes reflect your scruffy face as you break into an uneasy smile.
>”The doors are hangin’ off the hinges an’ the cows are talkin’ about a strike. We need ta work extra hard to make bits these days.”
>You sigh heavily.
“Three more, please.”
>You slide another bit across the rough wooden counter.
>”Thanks! Have a nice one, Anon!”
>The twang of her happy voice lifts your spirits even though you know you're being played.
>You reach out and ruffle her mane, sending her bow askew.
“You too, Applebloom.”
>”Hey!”
>You hide a smirk as you quickly turn from the stall and walk through the market square.
>It's another truly gorgeous day.
>You rummage through your bow bulging bag of apples and take one out to munch as you exchange greetings with the townsfolk.
>Mayor Mare, Thunderlane and his brother, Ditzy flitting around, and Rainbo-
“Rainbow Dash?”
>The young mate looks like she's been out through washing machine.
>The normally bright and energetic flier who rarely has her hooves on the ground is instead plodding forward slowly looking haggard and tired.
>She turns her dark ringed eyes to you and gives a half hearted smile.
>”Hey, An...Anon. What's up?”
>>
>>28746292
>Her words come out in a raspy croak.
>You move swiftly up to her.
“What's up? Dash! You look…”
>You try to quickly think of a nice way of putting it and just as quickly give up.
“...you look like you fought a tornado. And lost.”
>A glint of fire shines in her eyes as she stands a little straighter.
>”Who'd lose a fight with a tornado? I’m fine! Just…!
>She’d flung open her wings as if to take off, but then gingerly folded them back and slumped a bit as she brought a hoof to her forehead and swayed.
>”Just...don't worry...I'm oka-whoa!”
“Dash!”
>She had tried to take a shaky step and ended up sprawling.
>You jumped forward and just managed to catch her fall.
>She looks away from your eyes and tries to push you back.
>”Ugh! Thanks, but I totally had that. I'll be f-”
>You simply pick her up and start walking.
>”What are you doing? Hey! Lemme go!”
“I'm taking you home, Dash. You're obviously exhausted and it looks like you're dizzy. You need rest.”
>”No! Stop! I don't want anypony to see…!”
>Her struggling brings you up short.
>Not because she'd managed to stop you, but because you were floored by how weak she seemed.
>Hell, she may be really sick!
“Rainbow Dash, I think I'd better take you to the hospital. I'm serious, you seem-”
>”NOT THERE!”
>Her ears lay back and she looks suddenly queasy, holding her head from her shout.
>Her voice comes out in a whisper.
>”Look. Just...let me down. I'm not sick. I'll tell you what happened. Just put me down, okay?”
>You nod as she fixes you with those magenta orbs, and carefully set her on her hooves.
>She wobbles a bit, but stays standing.
“What happened to you, Dash?”
>>
>>28746299
>She grimaces and slowly shakes her head.
>”Not just me. I think the others may have gotten it even worse. But if I tell you, you can't tell anypony else. Got it?”
>You make the required motions in silence, though the idea of a cupcake in your eye still makes you wince.
>She sits heavily on the ground with a sigh, and you join her cross legged.
>”It was Starlight.”
>Your face instantly registers fury.
>Did that mare fool everypony? Did she betray your friends after everything-
>Rainbow waves a hoof tiredly.
>”It was an accident. Mostly. Well, kinda. You see…”
>You calm down a bit and settle as the details spill quietly from your friend.
>”...and then we told her never to do anything like that again, so we're cool now. I'm just still feeling the whammy she put on us.”
>You quietly ponder everything she'd said.
>On the one hand you're happy that Glimmer only made what amounts to an honest mistake. For a reformed brutal dictator anyway.
>But you're still pretty peeved.
>A thought occurs to you and you lean in to study Rainbow closely as you mull things over.
>Her expression goes from curious, to discomfort, to awkward anxiety as you lean in and stare.
>She starts nudging away from you.
>”You okay, Anon? You don't have to stare at me like that.”
>You stand up quickly and fold one arm across your chest before putting the other thoughtfully under your chin.
“You're hung over.”
>Rainbow’s eyes bulge as she stares back at you.
>”What?”
“Hung over. Dark rings, light and sound sensitive headaches, loss of equilibrium, muscle fatigue. You're hung over, Dash.”
>She actually manages to get airborne as she swiftly closes to jam a hoof into your chest.
>”Didn't you hear a word I said? I haven't been drinking! And I never drink like that anyway! So you can take your conclusions and go jump-”
>Her tired, angry spiel cuts short as you begin to chuckle.
>>
>>28746305
“Sorry, Rainbow. I didn't mean really hung over. Just that the spell’s symptoms are the same.”
>”Oh. Okay.”
>She lands with a thump and looks up at you.
>”So?”
>You grin at her and only manage to keep MOST of the evil out of it.
“Weeeeell. I've got an old family recipe to cure a hangover. It'll fix you right up in no time flat.”
>She may be tired, but she didn't miss that smile.
>”Waaaaait wait wait. What's the catch? Hey!”
“No catch! And we can get all the ingredients right around here! Let's go!”
>She protests a little as you shoo her ahead of you back into the market square.
>You run around for most of an hour, letting Dash rest as often as possible.
>It takes some doing, but after visiting several stalls, asking a few questions, exchanging a few bits here and there around town, and a final stop at Zecora’s you gather all the necessary materials.
>You stand in front of Zecora’s pot, stirring a horrible looking goop with a spoon as she looks on curiously.
>Dash sits on a stool across the room making gagging noises at the smell.
>”A tincture such as this, I feel, may do that mare more hurt, than heal.”
>You snort and give Zecora a wink.
>The only reason you're both still here is because she insisted after hearing what you were doing.
>And, dammit, you needed fresh cracked white peppercorns!
“Worry not, my Zebra friend. This potion’s sure to cure and mend.”
>Zecora grins as Dash rolls her eyes and gags harder.
>You ladle a steaming cup of glop and bring it over to the table next to Rainbow Dash.
>She looks at it warily, and then back at you with a question in her eyes.
“Drink it.”
>>
>>28746319
>Her wings snap open in alarm.
>”You're serious!? No way! I'm not drinking that! I knew there was a catch! That's the nastiest stuff I've ever seen!”
>Her nose scrunches.
>”Or smelled!”
>Zecora walks up beside you with a smirk.
>”Many medicines would waste, if all ponies feared their taste!”
>You nod fervently.
“C’mon Rainbow! I wouldn't give it to you if it was bad for you! You're not gonna let a little drink beat you are ya? Here.”
>You march back to the cauldron and gently pull up the ladle.
>You take a “sip” and pull an aggrieved face before smiling at Rainbow.
“See? Not so bad. Just drink it all in one go.”
>Zecoras eyes widen and sparkle with mischief giving the only sign she'd noticed your sham.
>Rainbow eyes the cup warily.
>”Ugh! Fine! Down the hatch!”
>She clinches her eyes closed, clamps a hoof over her nose, and then snatches the cup and drains it down.
>You stare at her as her eyes widen and her pupils shrink to pinpricks.
>She jets across the room to an empty cauldron and heaves into it violently making all sorts of groaning, splashy noises.
>You avoid the aggrieved look from Zecora as you cross the room to pat her back.
>At your touch she spins around and leaps into the air, hooking a hoof into your shirt and pulling you nose to nose.
>”WHAT IN THE WHOLE FLYING SKY IS THE BIG IDEA GIVING ME THAT!? I’M GONNA MAKE YOU WISH-”
>Again her tirade is cut short by your laughter.
>”WHAT THE HAY IS SO FUNNY!”
>>
>>28746331
“Look at yourself, Dash! You're flying! You're eyes look better and you're yelling so I guess the headache is gone!”
>She drops your shirt and looks at her hooves and back at her flipping wings.
>She flies over to Zecora’s stand mirror and looks at herself.
>”Hey! You're right! I feel great!”
>She does a quick lap around the room and a few tiny loop de loops.
“I've never seen it work that dad before. Must be Equestrian ingredients. But it always does the trick!”
>She flies over quick and nearly tackled you with a hug.
>”This is perfect! You're awesome, Anon! I better get this to the others quick. And a funnel for Rarity. See ya! And thanks again!”
>She rockets around the room filling four bottles and gives a jaunty wave before zooming out the window.
>You sigh happily with a little blush still staining your face.
“Element of Loyalty. Gotta go help her friends.”
>You shake your head and put your hands in your pockets basking in your happiness for a moment.
>A soft nudge makes you turn to see Zecora offering you a bucket of sudsy water with a rag and brush inside.
>”Your sickly friend you made to retch, so her mess is yours to catch.”
>You sigh and roll up your sleeves.
>”Dash really owes me for this one.”
[End]

It was a really cute prompt. I had to try it. I also needed a recharger short. Thanks for reading! Comments and criticisms are welcome and appreciated!
>>
>>28746341
Minorly edited for grammar and pasted.
Good night, ya'll!
>>
File: image.png (355KB, 810x608px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
355KB, 810x608px
>>28746341
It was great and I loved it.
I've actually given two prompts that I thought were good. But they went unnoticed or ignored, other than one guy who seconded one of my prompts.
>>
>>28746341
This was really sweet
>>
File: IMG_0914.png (3MB, 2043x2028px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0914.png
3MB, 2043x2028px
>>
>>28747030
Ugly style. Pinkie's face especially looks malformed.
>>
>>28743633
>>
>>28746341
very nice
>>
>>28746341
This is really cute. I'm not much of a fan of the actual episode, I think the ending was too clumsy, but this makes for a great epilogue, and the fact that you managed to "fix" something in the canon makes me like your green even more. Great work, Rosen.
>>
File: 1475646182849.jpg (147KB, 1280x1170px) Image search: [Google]
1475646182849.jpg
147KB, 1280x1170px
>>
>>28746433
>>28746436
>>28749585
>>28750010
You guys are the very best! Thanks for reading my stuff! Im really glad you liked it.
>>
>>28750010
Except it doesn't work as an epilogue, or anything linked with the episode in terms of continuity, since an alien character named Anon shows up out of the blue. I don't think he's ever appeared in the show.
>>
File: dashie.gif (419KB, 362x345px) Image search: [Google]
dashie.gif
419KB, 362x345px
Why do I love this pony so much. 5 years and every time I see her I can't help but smile. Especially in scenes like this. Fuck stairs, just use the slope.
>>
>>28750582
>Fuck stairs, just use the slope.
And it's also a lot easier to animate.
>>
>>28750621
True, but I've done this too.
>>
File: 001.jpg (135KB, 788x1024px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
135KB, 788x1024px
>>28750642
Me too. Stairs are evil, by the way.
>>
File: IMG_1609.png (492KB, 900x1101px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1609.png
492KB, 900x1101px
>>
>>28744610
Well, she doesn't have human shoulders and has nostrils and is a pony, which makes it better than 80% of pony art.
>>
File: 1474527272611.jpg (1MB, 2500x1618px) Image search: [Google]
1474527272611.jpg
1MB, 2500x1618px
>>
File: 1476052270427.gif (357KB, 638x408px) Image search: [Google]
1476052270427.gif
357KB, 638x408px
>>
File: 1475418679477.jpg (89KB, 726x582px) Image search: [Google]
1475418679477.jpg
89KB, 726x582px
>>28752574
meant to post this
>>
File: 1282727.jpg (37KB, 315x500px) Image search: [Google]
1282727.jpg
37KB, 315x500px
>>28745423
Thanks!

>>28745425
>>28746052
The problem is, I don't have a "simple" style, I'm just bad at drawing. Sometimes some of my sketches look cute-ish by accident, but I still need much more practice. For now, my lewds look more cringey than sexy, so I'd rather keep them to myself, but I hope I'll publish something eventually.

>>28751148
I cheated, I published it a few posts after a pic without nostrils so it'd look better for all the nostrilfags. I'm a monster.

I replied many posts at once, but I'm not Him, I promise.
>>
>>28752665
Show anyways
>>
>>28752665
gib lewds
>>
File: IMG_1610.jpg (78KB, 645x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1610.jpg
78KB, 645x700px
>>
File: IMG_1611.png (96KB, 496x424px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1611.png
96KB, 496x424px
>>
Page 9
>>
>>28754062
Yes
>>
>>28752664
They have similar file names, so when you typed the file name it's understandable.
>>
>>28749191
>>
File: 1474581180037.png (465KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1474581180037.png
465KB, 1024x576px
>>
Going through some older episodes, Dash has really toned down her ego now hasn't she?
After Mare Do Well, the only time I can really recall it getting out of check is Hearths Warming Eve, but that was the same Season and I'm not too sure they're in chronological order

This is a Pony whose actions are responsible for Equestria not being a villain led dump right now.
>>
>>28756596
Yep that's one of the reasons she became one of my favourite pones in the show
seeing her grow like that was awesome
>>
File: 1475432367836.jpg (1MB, 2794x1903px) Image search: [Google]
1475432367836.jpg
1MB, 2794x1903px
>>
File: 1475522262867.png (260KB, 1274x1352px) Image search: [Google]
1475522262867.png
260KB, 1274x1352px
>>
File: IMG_1613.png (477KB, 1024x746px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1613.png
477KB, 1024x746px
>>
>>28758119
Huh...
I don't even want to know.
>>
File: 1475823535411.jpg (161KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475823535411.jpg
161KB, 800x800px
any word from the writefags?
>>
File: IMG_1614.png (1MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1614.png
1MB, 1500x1000px
Cosy Dash
I love this artist
>>
>>28758865
Could you please give a name? I need more of this in my life
>>
>>28758953
http://redheadfly.deviantart.com/art/I-ll-warm-you-up-squirt-642653198
RedHeadFly
>>
>>28758151
Kek
It's from the only episode in the show I decided not to watch.
Ignorance is bliss.
>>
>>28758865
D'aww, that's adorable. I love this older pic too, same artist.
>>
File: 1475786516697.png (4MB, 3000x3900px) Image search: [Google]
1475786516697.png
4MB, 3000x3900px
>>
>>28759445
If you look carefully that very picture is hung up on the wall in the background
>>
File: IMG_0915.png (440KB, 1280x809px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0915.png
440KB, 1280x809px
>>
Boop
>>
Page 9
>>
>>28755982
>>
File: 1474829920197.webm (505KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474829920197.webm
505KB, 1280x720px
a qt
>>
>>28759863
I don't like the shape of the face. It's ugly.
>>
>>28678692
This.

Drawing her also helped a lot.
>>
>>28729840
Dem hips.
>>
File: image.png (183KB, 782x831px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
183KB, 782x831px
>>28678692
I've loved her since the very start. From the very beginning I actually fell in love with her and I love how she has advanced as a Character as well. She is actually perfection.
>>
File: 1201631.jpg (71KB, 800x442px) Image search: [Google]
1201631.jpg
71KB, 800x442px
>>28763793
Now that I love her so much I hate that I didn't earlier
you are a true dashfag and I salute you
>>
File: ew.png (180KB, 710x1125px) Image search: [Google]
ew.png
180KB, 710x1125px
>>28764038
>>
File: 1475420703801.png (873KB, 2560x2115px) Image search: [Google]
1475420703801.png
873KB, 2560x2115px
>>
File: 1477762077914.gif (312KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1477762077914.gif
312KB, 550x550px
where are the writefags?
>>
File: Cutest pony.png (423KB, 3000x2750px) Image search: [Google]
Cutest pony.png
423KB, 3000x2750px
I traced this vector today to use it for >>28765489. Here's the Dash-only version.
>>
File: 1477766724140.png (1MB, 2511x2857px) Image search: [Google]
1477766724140.png
1MB, 2511x2857px
>>
>>28765612
Adorable, she seems to really like being petted
>>
>>28765794
The question is does she show she likes pets in public or only in private?
>>
File: 1477347611129.gif (455KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477347611129.gif
455KB, 640x480px
>>
>>28765996
Neither.
>>
File: 1475942044793.png (582KB, 900x809px) Image search: [Google]
1475942044793.png
582KB, 900x809px
>>
File: 1475218679099.png (3MB, 2000x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1475218679099.png
3MB, 2000x1800px
>>
File: IMG_1615.gif (2MB, 603x590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1615.gif
2MB, 603x590px
>>
>>28767303
Comfy and cute
>>
File: 1283938.png (462KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
1283938.png
462KB, 900x720px
>>
File: 1476319626474.png (1MB, 2100x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1476319626474.png
1MB, 2100x1200px
>>
>>
File: IMG_1616.png (145KB, 404x433px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1616.png
145KB, 404x433px
>>
Boop
>>
File: IMG_1617.png (71KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1617.png
71KB, 500x502px
>>
File: 1477684351107.jpg (183KB, 999x624px) Image search: [Google]
1477684351107.jpg
183KB, 999x624px
>>
>>28770932
Captainpudgemuffin really does draw the cutest Dash, hands down.
>>
File: 1477871840142.png (370KB, 976x726px) Image search: [Google]
1477871840142.png
370KB, 976x726px
>>
>>28775608
Her mouth not being visible adds a new level of horror to this image
>>
File: 1460857425402.gif (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1460857425402.gif
2MB, 960x540px
>>28776460
She has no mouth and she must scream.
>>
File: IMG_1618.jpg (154KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1618.jpg
154KB, 1024x768px
>>
Page 9
>>
File: IMG_0916.png (134KB, 435x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0916.png
134KB, 435x600px
>>
File: 1285383.jpg (965KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1285383.jpg
965KB, 2560x1600px
>>
[TenochtiCon Cont.]
http://pastebin.com/7GVkWvnW

>You follow Windsong around the pool and stop to pick up Hornshine.
>He exchanges a satisfied hoofbump with you and congratulates you on your win.
>"And what about me? Blimey, you leave a friend sopping in the shallows like he didn't just win that game for you!"
>You turn and just manage to leap back into the air as Amp trots up and shakes the water from his mane and tail all over Windsong and Hornshine.
"You make a good wingpony, Amp. Underwater at least."
>Your laughing eyes take in the now bedraggled and fuming forms of your other friends.
"A good soak is really relaxing, huh guys?"
>Windy and her coltfriend just fix Amp with a sour look before staring at each other and snickering.
>"There now, that's more like it!"
>Amp throws a hoof over each of their shoulders and shakes them lightly.
>"All smiles when Amp's around, eh? And great music to boot!"
>Hornshine smirks at him.
>"What music? I don't hear anything."
>He looks at Windsong.
>"This party's DJ is a lackadaisical sort, ain't he?"
>Hornshine's affected accent is matched only by Windsong's high pitched match.
>"Oh my, YES. Dreadful layabout. We really SHOULD speak to somepony..."
>Amplitude backs off with a grimace and an amused lift of his eyebrow.
>"All right. Alright I said! Give a pony a chance to breathe! New set coming up! And your accents are atrocious by the way."
>He sniffs indignantly with a twinkle in his eye and turns to trot back to the DJ booth.
"He's one to talk."
>You snicker into your hoof as you turn back to your friends.
>"Don't let him hear you say that, Dash."
>Hornshine smiles as Windsong addresses you.
>"He's very proud of his accent. Almost as much as his...well, everything else."
>Pride is certainly not something Amplitude lacks, you agree nodding.
>>
>>28779334
>You land and follow the two over to the huge barbeque pit and stare back and forth over the steaming piles of tasty morsels.
>You grab a large plate and use the distraction of long awaited food to draw Hornshine a bit to the side.
>He looks at you curiously levitating their plates before realizing you want a word.
>"Oh, right. You wanted to ask me something? Before Windy, right?"
>You make shushing motions with you hooves and draw nearer looking back and forth.
"It's about Anon."
>You continue to look around warily as you slide some kabobs onto your plate.
>Windy is entirely absorbed in piling everything in reach onto her own, and no one else is near.
“I met him. But...he’s not what you’d expect. Seriously. He’s not a monster, but there’s some issues...um...just how attached to his writing ARE ponies? Like Windsong?”
>Hornshine’s face goes through a gamut of expressions as you tumble out the string of whispers.
>”You MET him? And he’s...hmm…”
>His magic scoops up food at random onto his plate as he ponders.
>”I dunno, Rainbow. Ponies really like his stories. Is he not going to write anymore?”
>You take a breath and shake your head.
“No, I didn’t mean that exactly…”
>He shakes his shoulders and stares into a bowl of spice rubbed, buttered ears of grilled corn.
>”I still don’t know. I’ve heard a lot of ponies wishing he’d expand on some of his subplots and stuff. Others wish he’d write more social stuff than action, but nopony’d be happy if he stopped altogether.”
>You nod as Windsong walks back over to you.
>”C’mon! I’m starving! You two got everything? Table’s this way.”
>>
>>28779336
>Hornshine gives you a curious look before levitating your plate too and trotting off with a jerk of his head to follow.
>You quickly make your way back to the table with your stuff.
>Windsong clears your belongings onto a chair and digs in almost before Hornshine gets the platters on the table.
>You pick up a kabob and munch the perfectly roasted veggies off the wooden skewer deep in thought.
>A muffled, chewing voice reaches you from over the pile of food obscuring Windsong.
>”Sho watcha wanna talk abou?”
>You smirk at the bits of flying food debris raining to the sides of the table as Hornshine watches her nibbling a roasted carrot with a look of adoration on his face.
“Yeah, um, I wanted to ask you about Anon.”
>The buzzsaw noises of rapid ingestion slow as Windy peeks around her pile at you.
>”Oh...right. Did you read more or something? I know you don’t like the lack of realism, but…”
>You shake your head.
“No not about that. I met him. Anon. We hung out for a few hours earlier toda-”
>Windsong flies over the table into your face.
>”YOU MET HIM? Did you get his autograph? What’d he look like? Was he still all in robes? What do you mean you hung out? Why didn’t you call me? Did you invite him to the party?”
>You lean back in your chair as she grips your shoulders and assaults you with questions.
>”Easy there, babe.”
>Hornshine’s soothing voice cuts in as his magic gently pulls her back before letting her hover on her own.
>Faint color blossoms in her cheeks as she looks between you and her coltfriend nervously.
>”Um...ha...sorry. I just...um, yeah…”
>She quickly zips to her seat and looks at a spot over your shoulder trying to collect herself.
>”So you m-met him, huh? That’s pretty cool. So what did you want to ask?”
>Her breathy question tries to ignore her earlier outburst.
>You give Horny a sidelong glance, and he just shrugs and looks at his food.
>>
>>28779347
“Yeeeah...um, I met him. So, we talked about a bunch of stuff, and I was wondering. You know, since you’re such a fan, if you would be against him starting to write...other stuff. If his fans would be against it.”
>Windsong stares at you blankly for a moment.
>”Other stuff? Like, not Daring Do?”
>You nod carefully and ready yourself to save your platter in case she throws the table over.
>She sits thinking for a moment longer as your tension builds.
>”I don’t see why not.”
“WHAT?”
>The question leaps out of you before you can hope to control it.
>You clear your throat, this time it’s your turn to look abashed.
“I mean...really?”
>Windsong peers into your eyes with a weighing look.
>”Well, it’s not like he writes about “Daring Do” now anyways, right?”
>She makes quotation marks with her hooves as she speaks.
>”His stories are pretty far from Yearling’s already, and most of his fans like his differences. They don’t read his stuff for the similarities. There’d be no point. Might as well wait for more from Yearling, y’know?”
>You realize your mouth is hanging open.
>”What? Did you think I’d get mad and throw the table or something?”
>You swiftly take your hooves back of your platter.
“No! I mean...no. I just thought...you’re such a big fan.”
>She nods with a smile and starts into a spinach and onion stuffed mushroom the size of her hoof.
>”Mmf, so good! Nah, I’m a fan of Anon...mmff...and Yearling. I like Anon better...ooh! Try these turnips!...but she’s better than him for the whole tomb raiding, artifacty stuff.”
>You see Hornshine grinning into his bowl of garlic roasted potatoes.
>”He’s better at the whole...y’know…”
>She gestures in a circle with a half eaten parsnip.
>”...the whole world thing. All the different factions and interweaving intrigues. That stuff.”
>>
>>28779362
>She cleans her face with a napkin for a minute.
>”So, as long as it’s still him, I’d read whatever he wrote. I’m pretty sure most ponies would. The ones that like him anyway.”
>You leap into the air excitedly pumping your hoof.
“That’s perfect! If he starts writing other stuff he doesn’t have to keep stealing from A.K. Yearling!”
>Windsong rolls her eyes and you hear her mutter sarcastically about stealing.
>”More importantly…”
>Windsong eyes you up and down as you settle into your chair.
>”If you two are all buddy buddy now...can I meet him?”
>Hornshine snorts a laugh into a cup of juice.
>”What? What kind of fan would I be, Horny? I can’t just let this pass!”
>You look at her thinking even harder how to phrase the next bit.
“Well, that’s part of the problem…”
>Windsong gives you a questioning look.
“He’s really...nervous about being seen by ponies. He’s had it rough since he came to Equestria. He’s had some hard times. He doesn’t want anypony to see him, or talk to him.”
>A skeptical glance meets your eye from Windy.
>”But you saw him, right? And you said you hung out. What’s the issue?”
>You heave a sigh and take a bite of a hay cake.
“I may have, sort of, bullied him into it…”
>You blush as her eyes widen in surprise.
“I didn’t know it was him! Not at first, anyway. And he told me all this later. I tried to get him to come to the party, but he just isn’t comfortable around ponies.”
>Windsong nods and thoughtfully peels a roasted artichoke.
>”Well, if you can talk to him again, and it sounds like you’re going to try, see if you can get him to meet me and Horny.”
>She pauses and looks at you.
>”Not just because I want to meet him, okay? Just, if you want to convince him to write other stuff, and that ponies are okay we could help I think. What’s he like? Is he some horrible thing from Tartarus or something?”
>You wince at the flippant question.
>>
>>28779369
“Um...well, I’ve never seen anything like him before. But really, he’s not a monster. At all. And if I convince him you can’t say stuff like that. Even joking, okay?”
>She nods seriously with an apologetic look.
>”But, Dash. I mean, if he’s not anything I’ve ever seen before, what’s he like? If you don’t tell me I can’t help it if I’m surprised when we meet.”
>Your mind battles itself on how to answer that.
>On one hoof she’s right, and on the other it’s his secret and not yours.
>You try to think what the others would do.
>Pinkie’s face blooms in your mind for a moment and her voice echoes…
>-”FOREEEEEVEEEEEEER!”-
>You shudder and shake your head quickly.
>AJ’s voice comes through.
>-”Ain’t the whole reason yer doin’ this about makin’ Anon trust ponies? Maybe you should trust ‘em too!”-
>You nod firmly and look up at the mildly concerned face of Windsong.
“It’ll be fine. I trust you both. You’ll be able to handle it. If he lets me tell you guys something, I will.”
>Windsong and Hornshine look at each other, and then back at you before nodding.
>Hornshine shakes out his mane and snatches an onion Windy was reaching for.
>”Hey!”
>”Now that’s settled, let’s finish eating and then hit the dance floor. What’ya say, Windy m’dear?”
>She glowers at him before pegging another onion at him that he barely deflects with a shield.
>”Sure, honey! Eat up, Dash! Amp’s gonna have the tunes burning up all night.”
>>
>>28779382
>You nod and and dig in with a will.
“I just gotta stop by the concierge desk for a minute first and send a message up to his room.”
>You finish your meal quickly and flit into the sky as your companions finish up.
>You swoop low under the heavy stone frame and up the steps to the corridor.
>It’s been a good evening. Things are going better than you’d hoped.
>You look back towards the table, and do a double take as you flap quickly to a stop.
>You’d thought you saw a tall figure behind the bushes just past Hornshine and Windy’s table.
>But it’s not there now.
>You shrug and continue into the building.
>Anon’ll take some convincing, but you think you can handle it.

More to come. Thanks for reading! Comments and criticisms are appreciated as always!
>>
File: 1477767856284.png (540KB, 3500x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1477767856284.png
540KB, 3500x1400px
Whoever drew this, thank you again. You Dashfriends are awesome people.
>>
>>28779396
I liked it, no real complaints except for the fact there isn't already moar
Keep up the good work
>>
>>28779396
Oh my, she's being followed.
Another great chapter
>>
>>28779396
Aw, that felt too short. It's very interesting, can't wait for more.

>>28779614
No problem, I'm glad you liked it.
>>
File: juice.jpg (46KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
juice.jpg
46KB, 500x625px
In case you didn't notice, she's my fav.
>>
>>28781008
Who? Hillary?
>>
File: shake_your_fucking_ass.png (951KB, 1670x1620px) Image search: [Google]
shake_your_fucking_ass.png
951KB, 1670x1620px
Bend over, bitch.
>>
File: 1441387537556.jpg (336KB, 1000x1413px) Image search: [Google]
1441387537556.jpg
336KB, 1000x1413px
>>28783379
but she's not a dog
>>
>>28783425
She's a catpone.
>>
File: IMG_1619.jpg (1MB, 3000x1818px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1619.jpg
1MB, 3000x1818px
>>28783457
Also a birdpone
>>
File: 251705.png (441KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
251705.png
441KB, 600x899px
>>28784076
She's a ponypone.
>>
File: tumblr_o4pnprtXpP1u3fmg5o2_1280.jpg (322KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4pnprtXpP1u3fmg5o2_1280.jpg
322KB, 1280x1920px
>>28784684
I love pony dash, but you gotta admit this girl is beautiful, here are some nsfw alternatives to pic related.

http://burgerkiss.tumblr.com/post/141790223410/rd-teasing-some-dude-commissioned-by-lex
>>
>>28784698
Did she put her fingers into an industrial grade pencil sharpener?
>>
>>28784706
This art is pretty bad, but I like the concept. There is not nearly enough good POV mare/eqg on top like this.
>>
>>28784714
I just like the pic because nobody draws human Dash being truly intimate, she looks good doing it too, being who she is.
>>
File: 1170264.png (90KB, 304x426px) Image search: [Google]
1170264.png
90KB, 304x426px
>>28784698
>you gotta admit this girl is beautiful
No.
>>
>>28784813
We all have taste, but the pone is a cute too.
>>
File: 677819.png (318KB, 791x833px) Image search: [Google]
677819.png
318KB, 791x833px
>>28784818
>the pone is a cute
Absolutely.

Seriously though, I'm not a fan of humanizations, but that was more banter than anything else, don't take it seriously. As a fellow Dashfag, I respect your bad taste. :^)
>>
>>28784917
Thanks, guy.
>>
>>
File: 1286307.png (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1286307.png
1MB, 1500x1500px
>>
File: 13540753421347.jpg (21KB, 672x434px) Image search: [Google]
13540753421347.jpg
21KB, 672x434px
>>28784818
unf
>>
>>28786182
Glad you liked it Anon, you know she went through all the trouble of going to the spa and getting the courage to ask Rarity to pick out that lingerie just for you?
>>
File: 452289.png (700KB, 1000x540px) Image search: [Google]
452289.png
700KB, 1000x540px
>>
File: really.png (1MB, 1128x1080px) Image search: [Google]
really.png
1MB, 1128x1080px
>>28787004

Wait, where's the wind coming from if she's basically running in place?
>>
>>28787625
Rainbow Dash has many fans, duh.
>>
>>28787636
And they all blow.
>>
File: IMG_0918.png (404KB, 1024x705px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0918.png
404KB, 1024x705px
>>28787636
>>28788019
>>
>>28788489
Bump
>>
>>28788489
She's a hot pony
>>
>>28789354
>>
File: IMG_1623.png (810KB, 2000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1623.png
810KB, 2000x1600px
>>
Boop
>>
>>28789357
This
>>
>>28776460
spoopy
>>
File: IMG_1624.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1624.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>
>>28793116
A Halloween themed camping trip with her would be fun
>>
File: 1476142842936.png (351KB, 600x586px) Image search: [Google]
1476142842936.png
351KB, 600x586px
>>28789357
for you
>>
File: 1287219.png (2MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1287219.png
2MB, 1500x1500px
>>
>>28794577
cyclopes
>>
>>28794896
Can't unsee now, you fucker.
>>
File: IMG_1625.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1625.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>
File: 1475391359826.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1475391359826.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>28752773
>>28753079
Better late than never, I guess. I've seen there's a new thread for beginner artists, so I posted there something lewd-ish I drew today >>28794875.
>>
File: IMG_0917.jpg (453KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0917.jpg
453KB, 1600x1600px
>>28795727
Nice,love it
>>
boomp
>>
>>28796731
>>
File: IMG_1626.png (393KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1626.png
393KB, 724x1024px
>>
File: 1474781505244.png (2MB, 1600x1227px) Image search: [Google]
1474781505244.png
2MB, 1600x1227px
>>
File: IMG_1627.png (2MB, 2000x2493px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1627.png
2MB, 2000x2493px
>>
>>28799015
Gotya!
>>
NEW THREAD
>>28801895
>>28801895
>>28801895
>>28801895
>>28801895
Thread posts: 416
Thread images: 251

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.