[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout Equestria: Outcasts #11 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 488
Thread images: 4

File: download (2).jpg (11KB, 308x164px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
11KB, 308x164px
>>
You decide to try this new, oddly-shaped pancake.
"What's it called?" You ask Ava as you grab one.
"Waffles." She tells you.
You plop a piece of the Waffle into your mouth and start chewing. Slowing down as the taste starts to form in your mouth.

What does it taste like?
>>
>>28647542
It's good, but lacking. Perhaps it needs a certain something to go along with it.
>>
>>28647542
It needs something like something a little bit sweet.
>>
>>28647602
>>28647652
It was good. Not great, but good.
"Well?"
"It's good," You tell Ava, "But, it's missing something."
Ava seems to think about this for a few seconds before getting an idea.
"I know," She exclaims; galloping into the kitchen before coming back a minute later with a bottle of brown liquid, "This should do it."
She hands the bottle to you. The label saying: Maple Syrup. Made from the Griffion Kingdom.

What do you do?
>>
>>28647678
Welp, let's hope the years haven't been too cruel on it. Drizzle it with syrup and try it out.
>>
>>28647704
You open the cap and drizzle the waffle in a little bit of syrup.
You cut the piece with the syrup on it and place it in your mouth. It doesn't take long for the taste to form.

What does it taste like now?
>>
>>28647768
It tastes fucking amazing and feels like two lovers who didn't see each other for a long time just reunited.
>>
>>28647805
The taste almost brings you to a new world!
A world where two lovers who haven't seen each other in a long time, have just reunited in a passion filled kiss.
Syrup was fucking amazing!
You're brought back to reality to see Ava smirking at you.
"I'm going to take a guess and say that you liked the syrup." She smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>28647899
Yes, I do like the syrup. We should share the information we got from Silent Night about the group in marecago.
>>
>>28648003
"Yes, I do like the syrup." You tell her.
The four of you eat in silence for a minute before you decide to tell them about the information you got from Silent Night.
"I'm... not very good at negotiating," Humming Bee tells you at the end, "Maybe, she'll listen to Magazine?"
"I doubt it," Magazine says, "And, I might stay here... Somepony needs to watch Koa and the pets."

What do you do?
>>
>>28648057
Why not her and Nit? She might like having more pegasai around.
>>
>>28648057
Oh Magazine, since you won't be coming with us on this one...I have an extremely important mission for you. The fate of the world might depend on this so listen carefully! I need you...to go on a date with Silent Night! You can give Koa to my dad if you need to, tell him I sent you. Don't worry, he has a lot of experience with children.
>>
>>28648057
Well I want to get Nit pick to come along.
>>
>>28648073
>>28648099
>>28648119
"Well, I want to get Nit Pick to come along, so you won't be alone." You tell Humming Bee; who nods in response.
You then turn to Magazine.
"Magazine, since you won't be coming with us on this one... I have a extremely important mission for you."
"...Okay?"
"The fate of the world might depend on this so, listen very carefully."
Magazine is beginning to look worried.
"I need you... to go on a date with Silent Night! You can give Koa to my dad if you need to, tell him I sent you. Don't worry, he's had a lot of experience with foals."
Magazine visibly calms down; sighing in relief.
"...Why do you want me to go on a date?" She asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28648135
He's a nice guy and he's very lonely right now. From what I can tell he's looking for love...so I thought you two might hit it off. Just ask him out tonight and see where it goes.
>>
>>28648154
"He's a nice guy," You tell her, "And, he's lonely right now. From what I can tell he's looking for love..." You explain, "So, I thought you two might hit if off. Just ask him out tonight and see where it goes"
"Okay. I'll try it." Magazine says.
You spend a few more minutes eating. Soon, all of you are finished eating.

What do you do?
>>
>>28648208
Right, everyone ready? We should go get Nit Pick and Dante for this as well.
>>
>>28648234
"Everypony ready?" You ask.
Ava, and Humming Bee shake their heads.
You are about to get up to get Nit Pick when Pamphlet quickly darts in front of you. Followed by... a second Pamphlet.
The second Pamphlet stops in front of you and looks up at you, waving a wing at you.
"Hey, Heartbreaker." He says in Dante's voice before running about the first Pamphlet.

What do you do?
>>
>>28648268
Wha-!? You can do that too!?

*hug fake Pamphlet*

Where the fuck have you been all my life...
>>
>>28648307
"Wha-?! You can do that too?!"
"Yeah, I can- What the-?"
You pick Dante Pamphlet up in your magic and give him a hug.
"Where the fuck have you been all my live..." You whisper to him.
"Under your bed," He sarcastically replies, "Can you let go of me please?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28648352
Only if you come with us on the Marecago mission. Also what's your Speech stat at?
>>
>>28648383
"Only if you come with me on the Marecago mission," You tell him, "How good are you at talking to ponies?"
"If I know how to get them to listen then I can speak pretty well."
You let go of him, letting him fall to the floor.
He shifts back to his regular, Changeling form when he makes contact with the floor.

What do you do?
>>
>>28648443
If I didn't have a coltfriend already I would seriously ask you to marry me. Anyways, we are going to Marecago to persuade the other ranger group to join us. Their leader will only listen to pegasi, and since none of my pegasi crew are particularly good at talking; you are the perfect bugpony for the job!
>>
>>28648443
Give pamphlet a hug as well. We are going to be dealing with a pegasus who will only negotiate with her own kind.
>>
>>28648501
>>28648519
You quickly grab the real Pamphlet in your magic and bring him over; hugging him. He struggles at first, but he then starts nuzzling you.
"If I didn't have a Coltfriend already, I would seriously ask you to marry me," You tell Dante, "Anyway, I'm going to Marecago to persuade the other ranger group to join us. Their leader is a Pegasus that will only listen to her own kind, and since none of my Pegasi crew are particularly good at talking; you are the perfect bugpony for the job!"
"I take offense to bugpony," He quickly tells you, "So, you simply want me to change into a Pegasus. Do you want me to change into one I know, or I can create a new one from scratch."

What do you do?
>>
>>28648562
Get creative! Do one from scratch!
>>
>>28648579
"Get creative," You exclaim, "Do one from scratch!"
"Okay!" Dante says; smiling.
He takes a few steps back from you before green flames overtake him. The flames stay there for a few minutes.
The flames clear revealing a Pegasus mare, with a blood red coat, a curly, yellow and pink mane, purple eyes, and a cutie mark of a thunder cloud.
Dante looks over him- HERself, smiling slightly. He- She then chuckles slightly with a voice that would make most stallions fight for her.
She trots up to you and brushes against you; her tail tickling your nose.
"Now we can have hot sex with Nit Pick!" She tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28648663
DON'T...tempt me! If we didn't have a war to fight I would do you right now, but we have work to do so maybe when we get back. Let's go get Nit Pick. I think it's about time we leave.
>>
>>28648711
We also have Servo to grab as well.
>>
>>28648711
>>28648715
"DON'T... tempt me," You snap at Dante, "If we didn't have a war to fight I would do you right now, but we have work to do right now so maybe when we get back. Let's go get Nit Pick."
"What about your robot?" Dante asks.
"Oh yeah... where is that little bugger anyway?"
*Beep!*
You look up to see Servo hanging from the ceiling upside down.
"Hi mommy." He greets you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28648774
How did you got up there Servo?
>>
>>28648778
"How did you get up there Servo?"
"Book told me he knew a fun game for me to play," Servo explains, "I agreed to it... I don't like the game so far. And, I'm not sure when I get to win or not."
Servo's legs are bound hog-tie style. Being connect to a beam on the ceiling.

What do you do?
>>
>>28648837
Well that is not a game and more of something you do to a pony if you want to keep then still. Move out of the way as we untie Servo.
>>
>>28648837
Servo, the only way to win this game is to get back down here and tie Book up there instead of yourself.
>>
>>28648871
>>28648879
"Well, that is not a game and more of a something you do to a pony if you want to keep them still," You tell Servo, "And, the only way to win this game is to get back down here and tie Book up there instead of yourself."
"...Oh."
You levitate a knife over from the kitchen and saw through Servo's bindings.
The ropes breaks and he starts to fall. At that point you realize a flaw in your plan.
Servo; is heavy and the wooden floor is about two hundred years, and below that is the basement with cement flooring.

What do you do?
>>
>>28648924
Try and slow down Servo fall with our magic, shout at Dante to grab him.
>>
>>28648974
Your magic wraps around Servo, slowing his fall slightly, but not by much.
"Dante, grab him!" You shout.
Dante nods and quickly gallops over to where Servo was about to land.
By the time Servo reaches the floor, he has slow down enough to not crash through the floor, but Dante still catches him and sets him down on the floor.
Servo takes one look at her and gives her a hug. Then quickly galloping to you and giving you a hug as well. Pamphlet is unfortunately caught in the hug as he squawks out in pain.

What do you do?
>>
Gonna stop early tonight. I'm really tired and I feel like I'm about to pass out.
Have a good night or day!
>>
>>28649035
Move out a bit, so we can get Pamphlet out from this crushing hug. then hug him back.
Come on Servo, let get Nit pick and see if he want to come.
>>
>>
>>28649311
>>
>>28649035
We love you too Servo.
>>
Qm phone bump required
>>
dang, page nine already.
>>
>>28649118
>>28652502
You move out of the hug a tiny bit, allowing Pamphlet to jump from the hug and to the floor.
You then hug him back.
"I love you too Servo," You tell him; getting a nuzzle in response.
The two of you break the hug after a minute.
"Let's go get Nit Pick." You tell Servo, who just nods.

The two of you trot to Nit Pick's house and knock on the door.
The door opens after a minute, revealing a tired looking Nit Pick.
"Hey Heartbreaker," He greets you with a yawn, "What do you need?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28654675
ask if he's busy and would like to come with us
>>
>>28654675
We gotta go to Marecago, let's go boy toy! Oh, and did you break in your new slave yet?
>>
>>28654726
>>28654748
"Are you busy?" You ask.
"No."
"Good, cause we're going to Marecago, boy toy! Oh, and did you break in your new slave yet?"
"My mom has been using him," He tells you, "I think she already gave him Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Give me a second to get ready."
Nit Pick then closes the door and returns a few minutes later with his armor and explosive rifle.
"I'm ready now."
The two of you nod and then you trot back with Nit Pick and Servo.
"Is there anypony else we need to get?" Nit Pick asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28654814
Humming Bee and Ava are coming along too, right?
>>
>>28654876
"Humming Bee, Ava, and Dante are coming." You tell Nit Pick.
He simply nods as you enter your house.
Ava and Humming Bee are ready, wearing their armor and weapons. Dante also has his armor and weapons.
"Are we ready to go?" Ava asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28654951
Yeah, it looks like we're ready to go. To glory!
which is what we hope to find in marecago.
>>
>>28654998
"Yeah, it looks like we're ready to. To glory!"
The six of you then leave to the ruins of Detrot; off of find a tram.

It's nine o'clock by the time you reach the closest tram station. It was on the surface of Lincolt Park.
The six of you have been waiting for a few minutes, when the payphone next to you rings.
Ava casually trots up to it and answers it.
"Hello," She asks into the phone; she's silent for a few moments before looking at you, "It's for you Heartbreaker." She tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28655088
How...how does that thing still work after th- FUCK IT! Don't question logic and answer the phone.
>>
>>28655167
"How... how does that thing still work after the- FUCK IT!"
You trot over and take the phone from Ava.
"Hello?"
"Hello," A cheerful robot voice answers, "We noticed that you are waiting for a tram. Since there are no other ponies waiting, we were wondering if you would like to use *ONE* of our standby trams?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28655298
Uh...yes?

If it doesn't work then press 1.
>>
>>28655298
how long has the first train been gone?
>>
>>28655335
>>28655378
"Uh... yes? How long has the first tram been gone?"
"The first tram has been gone for: *one hundred and ninety-nine years, forty-one weeks, three hundred sixty-four days, twenty-three hours, fifty-nine minutes, and fifty-nine seconds. The tram will arrive in twenty minutes, if it doesn't show up in thirty minutes please pick up the phone and press 1 and we'll look into it. Have a good day!"
It then hangs up.

You wait for twenty minutes. As your bordum was starting to grow, you hear the sound of tracks moving.
A few seconds later a tram pulls up to a stop at the station. The door opening.
The conductor was a robot with no legs. His paint having all peeled off and a the biggest grin you've ever seen on it's painted face.
"Alllllll aboooarrrd!" The robot announces with a cowboy accent.

What do you do?
>>
>>28655524
Oh god I hope that thing doesn't talk too much...

Get on the tram and set course to Marecago.
>>
>>28655561
"Oh god I hope that thing doesn't talk too much."
"Yeah." Ava agrees; as all of you step into the tram.
The tram was surprisingly well maintained for it's age. It's chairs looking like they just rolled off a assembly line and cheery art that looks like it was just painted. Advertising things like: Sparkle World, and Protectrons.
"Does this tram takes us to Marecago?" You ask.
"Yessire," The robot says cheerfully; making a one-eighty in it's chair, "Can even take you to Manehatten if you want, but you said Marecago right? So, grab a seat cause this is gonna be a long ride!"
You find a seat next to Nit Pick as the doors close and the tram starts moving.

Cont.
>>
>>28655687
Two hours later in the tram, you see the first city besides Detrot: Grand Rapids.
It's a lot smaller than Detrot. Only boasting two other skyscrapers, but there's no damage from Megaspells.
The tram goes through the city slowly, passing by abandoned buildings and stores.
The tram slowly makes it's way towards a bridge. Gunshots coming from it.
"Ladies and gentlecolts, we appear to have a problem in the forms of bullets," The robot announces, "It's recommend that you try to make yourself as small as possible and get your head between your buttocks. We don't want to have any deaths on this tram ride!"

What do you do?
>>
>>28655723
Nothing much we can do. look out the window and try to see who's doing the shooting and who's getting shot at.
>>
>>28655749
All of your friends; except Servo, do as the robot told them to do. You kinda listen to him, but your eyes remain looking out the window as you start to go onto the bridge.
Two teams are on each side of the bridge, both dressed in the normal raider garb and not carrying about the tram going across the bridge.
You get off of the bridge and the tram continues rolling. A few bullet holes line the tram, but nothing too damaging.

Cont.
>>
>>28655842
The tram goes through the empty country side for a hour before coming on a little town called: Coltland.
The town was small; being a bunch of scattered houses and shops. You even pass a weird looking windmill.
You soon get to downtown. The area being made of a bunch of wooden buildings; most of them having collapsed.
Ava looks out the window; starring in awe at the large body of water nearby. You just stare lazily out the window.
As you approach a tram stop in the town, you see what appears to be a young colt standing at the stop. His mane and coat being disheveled and messy, he had several bruises and cuts on his coat; still bleeding, his eyes were bloodshot and starring dazedly in the distance, his legs were also wobbling and swaying.
The tram doesn't show any signs of slowing down for the colt as the tram nears the stop.

What do you do?
>>
>>28655900
ask the conductor for a rest stop. ask if he'll stop for a medical emergency. have one of your friends pretend that they are pregnant and think they're going to deliver a baby.
>>
>>28655900
Stop the train, there a pony that need help.
>>
>>28655990
>>28656030
"Conductor," You ask, "Can we ask for rest stops?"
"Yes. You need one?"
"...Yes."
It nods and the tram starts to slow down; stopping in front of the colt and opening the door.
The colt doesn't do anything for a few seconds. He then takes a few shaky steps into the tram, allowing you to see him more in detail.
He was a earth pony with a dark purple, almost black coat, a snow white mane, and pinkish-yellow eyes.
He gets to the middle of the tram before his eyes roll into the back of his head, falling to the ground.

What do you do?
>>
>>28656109
I guess we better wait to give him the health potion for now. I guess we'll just wrap up his cuts.
>>
>>28656157
You take the colt and put him on one of the chairs.
"Bandages."
Humming Bee proceeds to hand you some bandages.
You take the bandages and wrap them around his cuts. It takes a few minutes, but he's looking better in the end. A couple of his cuts still bleeding, but not as much.
The tram closes the door and continues down the track.

Thirty minutes later, the tram reaches the even smaller town of South Haven. There are very few buildings in this town. A bunch of old boats docked on the shore.
You've sitting next to the colt for awhile. His cuts have stopped bleeding awhile ago.
"Hmm."
Your ears perk up as you hear the colt moan.
He moves around a bit for a few seconds before his eyes open; blinking rapidly.
"Where... am I?" He asks; looking around.

What do you do?
>>
>>28656305
Your on a tram heading to marecago. Who are you and what the hell happen to you?
>>
>>28656305
Where do you think you are? What's the last thing that you can remember? Also here, you need to drink this. It'll help.
>>
>>28656339
>>28656350
"You're on a tram heading to Marecago," You tell the colt, "What's the last thing you can remember?"
"...Blades. Sharpe, and painful." He says.
"Here," You give him a healing potion; which he gracefully gulps down, "Who are you and what the hell happened to you?"
"Bowfin," He replies; after finishing his potion, "I was running from slavers."

What do you do?
>>
>>28656427
well you sure are lucky you got to the station. Even luckier that we managed to pass by pull you in and treat you.
>>
>>28656427
Oh the return tip is going to be fun.
>>
>>28656459
>>28656474
"Oh, the return trip is going to be fun," You mutter; turning back to Bowfin, "Well, you sure are lucky you got into the station. Even luckier that I managed to pull you in and treat you."
Bowfin nods; sitting up a bit with some effort.
"What's your name?" Bowfin asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28656569
our name is heartbreaker. Do you have a plan or somewhere you would like to go?
>>
>>28656569
Name Hearthbreaker and this is Nit pick, Ava, Humming Bee, Servo and Dante.
>>
>>28656599
>>28656602
"My name is Heartbreaker," You tell him, "And, these are Nit Pick, Ava, Humming Bee, Servo, and Dante. Do you have a plan or somewhere you would like to go?"
"Michigan City," He tells you, "I heard there's a settlement there... and a friend of my dad's lives there, but I don't really know. He told me this stuff a long time ago."

It take about a hour and thirty minutes to reach Michigan City; named after the lake that it borders. The tram once again, slowed down at it entered the town.
Everything was going well, until the tram ran into a large wooden wall.
"There's a obstruction on the tracks." The conductor announces.

What do you do?
>>
>>28656785
Well...guess we gotta clear it then. It could be a barricade so we gotta press on carefully. Let's see if we can blow it up or something.
>>
>>28656820
"Well... guess we got to clear it." You say; getting out of the tram, Ava following you out.
"How should we clear it?" Ava asks you.
"Maybe, we could blow it up or something?"
Well... I have these sticky grenades." Ava tells you; pulling two black grenades out.

What do you do?
>>
>>28656873
Hmm...I dunno. Humming Bee, mind putting that rocket launcher to use?
>>
>>28656873
Well first we need to see who built this wall before we destroy it.
>>
>>28656891
>>28656895
Looking at the wall. It was in poor condition; appearing to be hastily constructed. Being a mess of wood and nails.
It was probably built by raiders.
"Hmm... I dunno."
You turn around and trot back to Humming Bee in the tram.
"Mind if I put that rocket launcher to use?" You ask her.
"Sure," She says, "But, don't scratch it."
You nod and trot back out; aiming the launcher at the wall.
The rocket flies through the air and hits the wall; sending wood and nail everywhere.
A large hole is now what remains of the middle part of the wall; big enough for the tram to drive through.
As you start to trot back you hear a groan.
Turning around, you see a pony standing where the hole was. Swaying slightly and his eyes rolling. He was dressed as a raider, but one that does better in the wasteland.
"Ugh. What hit me?" The raider asks; trying to trot over to you, but only falling.

What do you do?
>>
>>28656986
Well we can ask him who put up the wall, when he wake up.
>>
>>28656986
You got hit by the rape train. Now please move aside, we gotta get through your base.
>>
>>28656986
you choose a poor place to build your fortification.
>>
>>28657038
>>28657039
>>28657044
"You got hit by the rape train," You tell him, "You also chose a poor place to build your fortification."
"It seemed like a good idea at the time." The raider replies; getting up and slapping himself a few times.
"Who put up the wall?" You ask him.
"Our leader: Dynamo." He tells you.
You simply nod and trot forward; only to be pushed back by the stallion.
"Where do you think you're trying to go?" He asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28657093
To talk to your leader because I'm sure there is another wall that will have to come down so that the train can move through the base and we can be on our way.
We're in a rush and we're late!
>>
>>28657093
We are trying to save the world right now, so if you could just fuck off for a second that would be great...
>>
>>28657093
Isn't this the place Bowfin wanted to go? What's his father's friend's name?
>>
>>28657093
We should bring Bowfin along, he is looking for someone in this city.
>>
>>28657124
>>28657134
>>28657135
"We are trying to save the wasteland right now, so if you could just fuck off for a second that would be great. I need to talk to your leader because I'm sure there is another wall that will have to come down so the train can move. We're in a rush and we're late!" For a very important date!
"...Fine," The stallion relents, "But, don't come crying to me if you get into trouble in there."
You then remember Blowin: He wanted to go here.
"Hey," You ask the stallion, "Do you happen to know a colt named Blowfin. His Father's friend lives here."
"No," He replies, "If you're looking for somepony, talk to Dynamo. He knows everypony in the clan."
You simply nod as you and Ava trot into the town.
After a few minutes of trotting you find the most populated part of the clan. A gathering of thirty or so ponies.
As you approach them, they all look at you; except for one, who injects a needle of Med-x into his leg before falling over.
Trying to figure out why they are all looking at you. You quickly find that there's only five mares in this gathering of raiders.

What do you do?
>>
>>28657140
Whoops! I missed yours. Sorry about that.
>>
>>28657221
Kinda important since we have no idea who we're looking for.
>>
>>28657210
Hello there! Can any one of you fine gentlecolts point me towards Dynamo?
>>
>>28657210
where the hell is dynamo.
>>
>>28657210
Ava don't drop your guard.
>>
I dare them to try something with servos laser miniguns backing us up.
>>
>>28657235
Yeah... I'll try to fix it with... something.

>>28657237
>>28657257
>>28657261
"Ava, don't drop your guard." You quickly whisper to her; she nods in response. Looking a little nervous.
You clear your throat before speaking.
"Hello there! Can any of you fine gentlecolts point me towards where the hell Dynamo is at?"
"Over there." One of the raiders say; his voice sounding like he smokes for a living.
His hoof points at a two story building.
You thank him and trot towards the building. A couple of the raiders try to do something, but are deterred by Servo; who thankfully decided to follow you on his own initiative after you got the rocket launcher, by simply revving his Gatling Lasers up.
The three of you enter the building. Ava quickly closing the door behind you.
The room you entered is small and sparsely decorated.
A secretary's desk lies across from you, with a bored looking filly spinning in a chair behind it.

What do you do?
>>
>>28657340
Hey there, we are looking for Dynamo. Any idea where he might be?
>>
>>28657340
Hello, we're looking for Dynamo. We need to talk to them about a wall. Are they in this building?
>>
>>28657372
>>28657385
"Hey there," You greet the filly; startling her slightly, "We're looking for Dynamo. We need to talk to him about the wall."
The filly sniffs slightly before speaking.
"Yeah," She says, "He's upstairs behind the only set of double doors."
You thank her and head up the stairs; leading you to the second floor.
A set of double doors lie at the end of the hall; which you open.
Inside is a Unicorn which you guest is Dynamo; he actually looks better than any other raider you've seen.
"Hey," He greets you, "Never seen you around here before."

What do you do?
>>
>>28657453
That's because we live a few miles away from here. We need you to take down a wall for a bit so that we can drive a train out of here.
>>
Oh yeah, a colt is looking for a friend of his dad too.
>>
>>28657453
Well I got here by tram and I'm trying to get to Marecargo with it, but your wall is in the way. Also I have a colt who is looking for someone in Michigan City
>>
>>28657453
Yeah, we're from Detrot. You must be Dynamo, right? We have a little problem. Your barricades are blocking the tram tracks and we were wondering if you could help us out.
>>
>>28657500
>>28657505
>>28657511
>>28657519
"That's because we're from Detrot," You tell him, "You must be Dynamo right?"
"Yep, that's my name." He responds.
"We have a little problem," You explain, "We got here by tram and we're trying to get to Marecago with it, but your wall is in the way, and we were wondering if you could help us out?"
"Yeah, I can," He says, "The walls have gates, but... they are kinda hard to open; I'll get somepony to open them for you."
"Also, I have a colt who is looking for somepony in Michigan City."
Dynamo's face widens with... hope?
"Does his name happen to be Bowfin?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28657558
Why yes it is, so you must be his father friend.
>>
>>28657558
Errr...yes! So you must be the guy he's talking about. We found him at Coltland station and he was beat up pretty bad.
>>
>>28657586
>>28657620
"Yes! You must be his father's friend?"
"Yeah," Dynamo replies, "I've been his guardian ever since his father died."
"We found him at the Coltland Station," You explain to Dynamo, "He was beaten up pretty bad."
"Yeah, I expected that," Dynamo says, "Slavers raided the town a year ago and took Bowfin with them. Thanks for finding him."

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night. I'll continue all day tomorrow with breaks in between.
>>
>>28657656
Alright then, since we're on good terms now maybe there's something else we can talk about. We are going to Marecago to recruit some rangers to fight for us against the Lightbringer's Heir. She's coming this way and killing everything in her path so we're making an army against her. Don't suppose you wanna join us as well?
>>
>>28657558
Fucking kill yourself, you neckbeard faggot.
>>
>>28657706
Okay. I'll go get my noose.
>>
File: IMG_6025.gif (1MB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6025.gif
1MB, 500x255px
>>28657717
>>
File: Okay.png (3KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
Okay.png
3KB, 226x223px
>>28657729
Okay.
>>
>>28657701
Get his opinion of the lightbringer's heir first before telling him our plan of going ageist her.
>>
>>28657790
Welp, guess the CYOA is cancelled now.
>>
>>28657825
Nope. I'm still here. Just humoring him.
>>
>>28657830
Oh that's weird, I actually thought a random guy on the internet persuaded you to kill yourself! Silly me...
>>
>>28657849
It takes a lot more then some guy telling me to kill myself to off myself. I should know, somebody has tried to get me to kill myself before.
>>
early bump
>>
Well then I'm glad that this was resolved peacefully and this colt found a pony to take care of him.
>>
>>28658091
>>
have a good morning bump.
>>
>>28657701
>>28657801
"No problem," You tell him, "Since we're on good terms now maybe there's else we can talk about?"
"Like what?"
"What's your opinion on the Lightbringer's Heir?" You ask him.
"I think she's a crazy bitch." He says bluntly.
"Well, we're going to Marecago to recruit some Rangers to fight for us against the Lightbringer's Heir. Since she's coming this way and is planning on killing everything in her path, so we're making a army to fight her. Don't suppose you wanna join us?"
"...Detrot is a long way for a battle." Dynamo replies.

What do you do?
>>
>>28661770
Good thing there's a train you can take and you can place your army there a day in advance. Also it'll be good to have more ponies fighting her then just the ones you have here.
>>
>>28661770
True, but we do have the tram that you can use if needed.
>>
>>28661794
>>28661805
"True, but we have a tram that can take you and a army there a day in advance. Also, it'll be good to have more ponies fighting her than just the ones you have here." You explain.
Dynamo nods.
"There is another clan just south of here in La Porte, but... they shot at me when I tried to talk to them. Anything else you want to talk about?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28661874
Nothing else, we will send Bowfin your way. Thanks for the help. We will check out the other clan on our way back, we will go for the rangers first.
>>
>>28661874
thanks for that heads up. Let's go take care of that wall.
>>
>>28661933
"Nothing else," You tell him, "We'll send Bowfin your way. Thanks for the help."
He nods as you leave the room. You head back downstairs and into the town. The raiders don't try anything this time. You, Ava, and Servo going by without any issues.
The three of you return to the tram.
"How did it go?" Nit Pick asks you as you return into the tram.

What do you do?
>>
>>28662009
It went well we meet with the raider leader and he's wiling to open the gate to let us through. he's also the pony Blowfin is looking for and he's is willing to help us out ageist the lightbringer's heir.
>>
>>28662009
Better then expected.
>>
>>28662093
>>28662122
"Better than expected," You admit, "We met with the raider leader and he's willing to open the gates to let us through. He' also the pony Bowfin is looking for and he's willing to help us out against the Lightbringer's Heir."
"Nice."
Bowfin trots up to you.
"So, you can take me to him?" Bowfin asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28662168
Yep. There is even a filly here that you can make friends with. Let's go!
>>
>>28662201
"Yep. There's even a filly here that you can make friends with. Let's go!"
Bowfin nods and follows you through the gates. You soon return to find Dynamo standing outside in the gathering.
Bowfin quickly gallops up to him and hugs him, which Dynamo returns.
The other raiders stare at this, a few even smiling warmly.

What do you do?
>>
>>28662277
Time to go, wave goodbye to Dynamo and Bowfin and continue towards Marecago.
>>
>>28662277
You all take care of yourselves. Wave Bowfin good bye. Our time together was short but he seems like a good colt. Be good!
>>
>>28662332
>>28662359
"You all take care of yourselves." You tell them; waving.
They wave back as you turn around and trot back to the tram.
Your time with Bowfin was short, but he seemed like a good colt.
You trot back to the tram and get in. The door closes behind you and the tram rolls forward.
You get to the end of the town and like Dynamo promised: The gate was opened. Allowing for the tram to roll through.

Cont.
>>
>>28662437
The tram ride goes for another hour and forty minutes. You probably should've brought some entertainment cause you were bored.
"Ladies and gentlecoats," The conductor announces suddenly, "We are about to reach out destination: Marecago!"
You and your friends look out the windows to see Marecago.
The city was massive; maybe a few times bigger than Detrot. The city was filled with skyscrapers, all of them leaning in one way or another. The landscape surrounding it was surrounded by long, brown grass. The sky above the city was filled with greenish-brown clouds.
The tram slows down as it nears the city; going onto a track that's above the city's roads.
The tram slows down at the first tram stop, just entering the city.
"Looks like this is the end of the line folks," The conductor says, "The track ahead is broken by one of the buildings."

What do you do?
>>
>>28662486
Time to head toward the Apple's Rangers base guys.
>>
>>28662486
Thanks for bringing us here. We will hopefully see you again very soon.
>>
>>28662486
Alright, to the base then! Tell Dante to ready up. Also tell him to seduce White Out if necessary.
>>
>>28662527
>>28662557
You and your friends step off of the tram.
"Thanks for bringing us here," You thank the robot, "We will hopefully see you again very soon."
"Any time," The robot replies, "There's a tram depot here so if you need a ride then don't hesitate to use the phone. Have a good day!"
The tram doors then close and the tram rolls down the tracks, back to where you came from.
You and your friends head down the stairs on the stop; going down to street level.
The street is littered with trash, broken carriages, and skeletons of long dead ponies.
"So, we need to head north." Ava says.

What do you do?
>>
>>28662630
Let's happily trot north since we're finally out of that tram.
>>
>>28662648
You find out where North is and happily trot forth. Your friends quickly follow.

It's been about an hour since you arrived in the city. It turns out that there's no easy way north as the city is filled with dead ends from fallen buildings and pilled up carriages.
You and your group have found a clearing; resting after trotting for so long.
Servo was the only one that didn't seem tired.
"I think we're lost." Ava comments; looking at her Pip-buck.
The Pip-buck would've been helpful if It wasn't in a new place and knew nothing about the city you were currently in.

What do you do?
>>
>>28662716
We have two pegasi and a changeling. Can you guys scout the area so we are less lost trying to get to the place.
>>
>>28662716
Shit...well if we still have daytime left then go north some more. If not then we have to make a camp.
>>
>>28662716
We can always find our way back with your pipbuck. Let's just keep wandering around and eventually we should find the right way.
>>
>>28662730
>>28662734
>>28662738
You pace back and forth; waving your hoof through your mane in thought.
"We could find out way back with your Pip-buck, Ava," You suggest, "Just keep wandering around and eventually we should find the right way."
"Maybe," She responds, "But, the sun is starting to set."
True. The city was being bathed in the orange and green glow of sunset.
"Nit Pick? Do you think you could scout out the area so that we are less loss?"
"Sure," He replies, "I'll need to borrow your Pip-buck Ava."
"Okay."
Ava gives Nit Pick her Pip-buck. He soon flies into the sky. He comes back down a few minutes later.
"Alright," He starts, "There's a unblocked highway a few miles away." He says; pointing forward, "It's heading north so it should get us to our destination."

What do you do?
>>
>>28662830
Well, let's go then!
>>
>>28662917
"Well, let's go then!" You exclaim; trotting towards where Nit Pick was pointing.
It takes thirty minutes to get to the highway.
The highway was raised above the ground. Allowing for easy travel.
You travel along the highway for another thirty minutes before running into a group of ponies.
They were well clothed and gunned; probably free-lance mercenaries. There were eight of them.
As you approach them, one of them gets up and trots towards you.
"Halt," The stallion commands, "This highway has a toll. two-hundred caps to through."

What do you do?
>>
>>28663021
Who's imposing this toll?
>>
>>28663021
How about some questions first. Who are you guys and can you show us where Applejack's Ranger's base is?
>>
>>28663043
>>28663054
"How about some questions first? Who's imposing this toll?"
"Me." The stallion says; pointing at himself, "The leader of the Marecago Cubs."
"Do you know where the Applejack's Ranger's base is?"
"Down there," He says; pointing down the highway, "But, the only way thru; like I said: Is the toll. So, you gonna pay or not?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28663125
How about counter-offer! You give us all your stuff and we let you live!

Ready weapons.
>>
>>28663143
How about we pay them and than get our money back, with interest, while they're busy counting.
>>
>>28663170
Seems good. I do like surprises.
>>
>>28663170
Really quickly, what do you mean by: with interest? I don't really understand it and I don't want to make a mistake by misunderstanding it.
>>
>>28663213
It means we pay them and attack them while they are busy counting the caps. So when they all die we get our money back + their money too...which is the interest.
>>
>>28663226
Okay. Thank you!

>>28663143
>>28663170
>>28663183
"Alright," You smile; handing him a bag of caps, "Here you go!"
"Wise decision." He says; counting the caps.
You pull your Cleaver out and cleave the stallion's head in two.
His gang looks at you in amazement for a few seconds before scattering, finding cover.
One remains standing while the rest scattered. He slowly approaches you; with a flamethrower.

What do you do?
>>
>>28663262
They forgot about our armed companions. Go to cover and get ready for a shootout while our friends kill the idiot in the open.
>>
>>28663262
Oh? A slow pony just walking around in the open? Rocket launcher him to make some red rain. Take cover and get ready for a shootout.
>>
>>28663262
Bee flush them out.
>>
>>28663262
I've always wanted a flame thrower. thanks for the present.
>>
>>28663293
>>28663316
>>28663329
>>28663331
"Oh? A slow pony just walking around in the open?"
You load your rocket launcher and fire it at him; he doesn't have enough to to react as the rocket hits him and he explodes in a shower of blood.
"I always wanted a flamethrower. Thanks for the present!"
You then quickly gallop behind a burnt carriage. The shootout beginning.

"That... was surprisingly easy." Ava comments.
The battle was over and you have won. None of your friends got hurt, as you pretty much killed them all in about five minutes

What do you do?
>>
>>28663411
Get your caps back and collect whatever you can of their belongings.
>>
>>28663411
Way too easy keep eyes and ears peeled and loot everything of worth and that can be carried without too much trouble.
>>
>>28663411
Ponies should really learn not to fuck with us. Let's loot and get to the base already. Maybe we can sleep there if they offer a bed.
>>
>>28663411
Guess they relied on being intimidating rather than being good at fighting.
>>
>>28663477
>>28663479
>>28663484
>>28663498
"Guess they relied on being intimidating rather than being good at fighting."
"Yeah, ponies really shouldn't fuck with us." Ava agrees.
You and your friends then get to looting. You loot the leader first: Getting your caps back and a thousand more.
You also take the flamethrower from the pile of blood; thankfully, it isn't damaged.
The mercenaries don't really have much on them; just a bunch of ammo and caps. Giving you: 3656 caps. Ava; however, finds a 9mm revolver which she keeps.
You keep heading north.

It was now beginning to get dark as you and your friends trudge on.
A light suddenly blinds you, but your vision fixes itself quickly.
It's a Applejack's Ranger in power armor.
"Who are you," He demands, "What are you doing here?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28663601
I am heartbreaker and I would like to speak to your elder paladin on an urgent and important matter.
>>
>>28663601
We need to speak to White Out. It is extremely important.
>>
>>28663645
>>28663684
Let the pegasai do the speaking.
>>
>>28663645
>>28663684
"I am Heartbreaker," You explain, "We need to speak to Paladin White Out on a urgent and important matter."
"...Okay. Follow me."
The ranger leads you and your party down the rest of the highway, before coming upon a small factory.
The ranger leads you into the factory; where you're blasted by light from the inside of the factory.
"Wait here. I'll speak to White Out." The ranger says; trotting off.

Cont.
>>
>>28663723
The ranger comes back ten minutes later. Your wait being nothing but, boring.
"White Out has agreed to the conversation," The ranger says, "But, only the Pegasi may speak with her."

What do you do?
>>
>>28663746
Alright. Dante you're up. Don't hesitate to seduce if you need to. Go get em tiger!
>>
>>28663757
"Alright. Dante you're up," You tell her, "Don't hesitate to seduce if you need to!"
Dante nods at you and trots after the ranger.

Do you want to switch perspectives with Dante?
>>
>>28663820
Sure, why not.
>>
>>28663980
-Switching POV temporally-

You are now Dante and you're currently trotting through a factory guise as a Pegasus mare.
You've never really liked to form a disguise, it always felt... weird.
"Why do your friends call you Dante," The ranger besides you asks, "Seems like a strange name for a mare."

What do you do?
>>
>>28664067
my brothers name was Virgil and my father was too creative or too lazy to come up with another name.
>>
>>28664067
My parents were alcoholics.
>>
>>28664067
My dad always wanted two sons, but still called me Dante.
>>
>>28664155
>>28664172
>>28664203
"My parents were alcoholics," You explain, "And, my dad always wanted two sons. My brother was named Virgil and my father was too lazy or creative to come up with another name. So, I was called Dante."
"Your parents are weird."
'Nailed it!'
You and the ranger walk in silence for a moment, but he breaks it.
"So, you have a brother," The ranger says, "What's he like?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28664235
He always tells me what to do and think he knows everything when I want to find things out for myself. The worst part though is that he's usually right. But there's still room for error at least!
>>
>>28664235
When he got into fights he usually taunts his opponents saying stuff like "Scum" or "You're not worthy as my opponent" and he always liked to use this sword he called Yamato.
>>
>>28664293
>>28664360
"He always tells me what to do and thinks he knows everything when I want to find something out for myself," You say, "The worst part though is that he's usually right. But there's still room for error at least! He always taunts his opponents saying stuff like "Scum" or "You're not worthy as my opponent" and he always liked to use his sword he called Yamato"
The ranger chuckles in response.
He leads you to a door before opening it; revealing a large room.
The room was full of machinery; at the far end was a pure white Pegasus mare with red eyes, and no cutie mark. The mare actually looked quite young; a few years older than Heartbreaker.
"Paladin White Out," The ranger starts, "I've brought one of the ponies, like you asked."
"Good," She says; waving a hoof, "You may leave now."
The ranger nods and trots out, leaving you with White Out.
"I must say that I've never seen you here in Marecago," White Out comments, "Where are you from?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28664378
We're from detrot! Ever been that far? It's pretty nice. Considering at least
>>
>>28664378
Oh me and my friends come from Detrot, really nice place. keep you on your hooves all the time.
>>
>>28664453
>>28664473
"Me and my friends came from Detrot," You tell her, "Ever been that far? It's pretty nice, keeps you on your hooves all the time."
"I'm afraid I haven't," She replies, "I've always wanted to go there. I've been to: Fillydelphia, Manehatten, New Appaloosa, Mareami, even the war-torn city of Les Bois, but never Detrot."
She pauses.
"If you're from Detrot than that must mean you are a raider. Shame for a Pegasus to be a lowly raider. Tell me: Why have a bunch of lowlife raiders come knocking on my doorstep?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28664557
because we are both going to share a problem in the future and that problem is the so called "lightbringers heir". She's going to undo everything the actual lightbringer did
>>
>>28664557
First of all...what's your opinion on the Lightbringers Heir?
>>
>>28664608
A bit much to drop on her all at once.
>>
>>28664608
>>28664684
"First of all... what's your opinion on the Lightbringer's Heir?"
"...She's insane," White Out says, "Wanting to purge the wasteland by killing everything... she'll be the end of us all."
"Alright, so you know that the Lightbringer's Heir is going to undo everything the actual Lightbringer did."
"Yes... I'm afraid that nothing could stop her. She's taken over Fillydelphia single hoofly and is now beginning to wage war with the NCR, and she's winning... I don't really know what to do."

What do you do?
>>
>>28664739
how would you feel about working with raiders?
>>
>>28664739
Well I do. We are building an army in Detrot. That's why I came here. Your buddy Silent Night told us about you when he joined us. So I was wondering if you would join us as well.
>>
>>28664739
Well my friend is getting an army to stop this crazy mare and gotten almost all of the ponies there to join her side.
>>
>>28664756
>>28664761
>>28664794
"Well I do. My friend is getting an army to stop this crazy mare. That's why we came here. Your buddy Silent Night told us about you when he joined us. Maybe, you could join as well?"
White Out stares down at the ground.
"I... I don't know," She admits, "This is... a lot to take in."

What do you do?
>>
>>28664863
while there's no rush, there's also a kind of a rush. the sooner we're able to organize the better.
>>
>>28664863
While she processes the info dump, lets learn a bit more about her.
>>
>>28664863
Well take your time, all of this was a lot to take in. Hope you don't mind letting us stay here for the night.
>>
>>28664863
I understand that, maybe we should get to know each other a bit better if you don't trust me... *wink*
>>
>>28664885
>>28664889
>>28664909
"Take your time, there's no rush... well, there's kind of a rush. Hope you don't mind letting us stay here for the night."
"Sure," She says, "You can stay for the night. I'll... give you my answer in the morning, okay?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28664973
How did you use >>28664889 ?
>>
>>28664973
Thank you White Out. begin our leave but inform her about a thing our brother like to tell us, "it's hard to get what you want, unless your willing to take risks"
>>
>>28665104
So literally no attempts at seduction or convincing her? Just dropping the offer and leaving?
>>
>>28665120
You want to seduce an albino pagasus? alright.
>>
>>28665096
...Shit.

>>28664973
>>28664889
>>28664952
>>28665104
"Thank you White Out."
You turn to leave, but you remember something.
"It's hard to get what you want," You tell her, "Unless you're willing to take risks."
You continue trotting to the door, but you decide against it at the last moment and turn around.
She sports confusion as you trot back up to her.
"Maybe we could get to know each other if you don't trust me?" You suggest adding a wink.
"W-what do you want to know about me?" She asks; blushing slightly.

What do you do?
>>
>>28665141
Well...first thing I wanna know...are you single?
>>
>>28665141
A Powerful and Beautiful mare like yourself must had a lot of challenge to get to where you at now.
>>
>>28665226
>>28665233
"A powerful and beautiful mare like yourself must had a lot of challenges to get where you're at now."
She blushes more.
"Y-yeah there were a few challenges," She says, "Mostly from already existing Paladins, but I did it."
"Also... are you single?"
"Y-yeah," She tells you, "I don't have enough time to start a relationship, and there are too few Pegasi in the Rangers."

What do you do?
>>
>>28665323
Who says we have to start a relationship? We can just...have some fun. Leading all those troops to battle must be really stressful for you...
>>
>>28665352
"Who says we have to start a relationship," You say, "We can just... have some fun. I imagine that leading all those troops to battle must be really stressful for you."
Your tail is swishing back and forth. This must be what it's like to be... sexually active as a mare.
"You want to have sex," She asks, "With me?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28665518
"Yes, right here." get closer to her "Right now, or you want to do it in your room."
>>
>>28665572
"Yes, right here."
You start to get close to her.
"Right now, or you if you want to do it in your room?"
White Out's face grows red.
"C-can we... d-do it here?" She asks; her voice barely above a whisper.

What do you do?
>>
>>28665654
Go in for the kiss.
>>
>>28665697
You take her head in your hooves and kiss her. Allowing your tongue to enter her mouth. She's ridged for a few moments before she leans into the kiss. Moaning.
Her hoof trails down your body, before reaching in between your hindlegs and lightly massaging your pussy.

What do you do?
>>
>>28665790
Do the same, then begin to kiss down to her pussy and start eating her out.
>>
>>28665924
You do the same. Your hoof trailing down her body and slowly massaging her pussy.
As you do this, you break the kiss and start going lower down her body with each kiss. Until you reach her pussy.
You slowly lick her pussy; causing her to stop massaging yours and moan.
You start to lick faster; putting your tongue in between her folds.
She moans and gasps more, putting her hooves on your head to keep you there.
Her moans get higher and higher until her marecum splatters across your face as she climaxes.
She lets go of your head and sits there; panting and gasping.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night. I'm starting to get tired.
I'll continue tomorrow a little after noon.
>>
>>28666038
Lean on the table with our ass to her, and ask her to finish us off.
>>
give her a light spank on the flank
>>
Good night bump
>>
see you tomorrow bump
>>
>>28667064
>>
>>28669978
>>
alright, here you go. A bump.
>>
>>28670509
>>
Sorry about the wait. I was hanging out with friends and I completely lost track of time! Let's get started now.

>>28666141
>>28666473
You give her a light spank on the flank before trotting off and leaning on a table. Showing her your privates.
"You gonna finish me off?" You ask.
She sits there for a minute before quickly getting up and shoving her muzzle into your cunt; causing you to gasp.
She quickly licks the inside of your pussy; bringing you to a orgasm after a few minutes.
You gasp as your marecum flows out and splatters against White Out's face.
You lay against the table; panting.

What do you do?
>>
>>28672238
Thanks for the quick bang, sexy! I should get back to my friends, they might get worried...unless...you want to invite me to your bedroom?
>>
>>28672267
"Thanks for the quick bang, sexy," You thank her; trotting off a bit, "I should get back to my friends, they might get worried, unless you want to invite me your bedroom?"
"You should probably get back to your friends," White Out tells you, "I'll send a ranger to show you your bedrooms."
You nod and step out of the room.

Cont.
>>
>>28672339
-Changing POV-

You are Heartbreaker again.
You've been waiting for a couple of minutes for Dante to finish the negotiations. You were hoping that they were going well.
The door opens and Dante trots back in, with a big smile on his face. The smell of sex coming off of him.

What do you do?
>>
>>28672353
Give that changeling a hoof bump. "So, What did she said?"
>>
>>28672353
Judging by the look on your face I assume it went well?
>>
>>28672390
>>28672410
You get up and smile; giving the disguised Changeling a hoof bump.
"Judging by the look on your face, I assume it went well?"
"...Kind of," Dante admits, "Apparently it's a lot of information to take in so she's going to think about it for the night. We were also allowed to stay here for the night. She's going to get a Ranger to show us to our rooms."
The wait isn't very long, only two minutes. A ranger trots into the room.
"I'll show you to your room." The ranger says; before turning and trotting down the hall.
You and your friends quickly follow the ranger down the hall. He leads you through several halls before coming to a set of stairs and heading down.
He then leads you to a large, single, steel door and opens it.
Inside is a small room with four bunk beds. The beds were clean and orderly as well as the room.
"This is where all of you are staying for the night." The ranger tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28672494
Thanks mate!

It must be really late. Let's retire for the night.
>>
>>28672494
Let's get top bunk!
>>
>>28672520
>>28672539
"Thanks mate," You thank him; before galloping away, "I call top bunk!"
You did like the top bunk. Your parents use to have a bunk bed for you, even though you were the only child. You always liked the top bunk, even if you were prone to falling off of them.
Your friends quickly take their own bunks. Nit Pick taking the one under yours.
You settle yourself in and quickly drift into the world of dreams.

What do you dream about?
>>
>>28672615
Book some how manage to do the dream walking spell and interrupt our raider wedding with Nit pick
>>
>>28672615
we're dreaming that we're riding around in a carriage at top speeds.
>>
>>28672709
>>28672776
You were currently driving in a carriage; at high speeds.
Nit Pick sat next to you, wearing a torn wedding suit.
The two of you look at each other and lean in for a kiss.
Only for the dream to collapse and be replaced with a boring, purple and black background.
The carriage disappears underneath you and you're sent skidding across the dreamscape.
You stop after a couple of feet and hear a whooshing sound.
"YES!" A voice cheers; the voice you recognize as Book's, "I did it! I finally did the dream walking spell. I wonder who's dream I came into?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28672812
TIME FOR PUNISHMENT!
>>
>>28672812
You picked a wrong dream to invade asshole!
>>
>>28672812
why would you cast a spell when you don't know where you'll end up when you cast it? shouldn't you have a target or something?
>>
>>28672825
>>28672840
>>28672841
'Why would you cast a spell when you don't know where you'll end up,' You demand in your head, 'Shouldn't you have a target or something?'
Then an idea comes into your head. A wonderful, awful idea.
"You picked the wrong dream to invade, asshole," You tell him; getting up, "TIME FOR PUNISHMENT!"
"OH GOD!" Book screams; trying to gallop away, but some invisible force had him frozen in place.

What do you do?
>>
>>28672886
punch him! or jam your horn into them.
>>
>>28672910
You gallop at him and punch him; sending him skyward.
He flies up and into the dreamscape. Creating a black, Book shaped hole in the sky. His head pokes out a few seconds later.
"Ha! Can't get me up here!" Book taunts; voice echoing slightly.

What do you do?
>>
>>28672989
imagine wings and fly up to him. HA, ALICORN HEARTBREAK MOTHER FUCKER
>>
>>28673030
We are the princess of love and sex and we are going to take you down.
>>
>>28673030
>>28673041
"I am the Princess of Love and Sex, and I'm going to take you down!"
A pair of wings grow on your back. You flap both of them quickly and fly at the hole.
"ALICORN HEARTBREAK MOTHERFUCKER!"
"HOLY-"
You break through the hole; making it bigger and landing in the black void.
Book now lays a few feet away from you; a piece of the black void stabbed in him and bleeding... rainbow blood?
"This isn't how my blood should look." Book comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>28673100
well we are in the dream world, but rainbow blood?
Let see what happen if we bleed.
>>
>>28673111
"We are in the dream world, but rainbow blood," You wonder, "I wonder what my blood is like?"
A painless cut magically forms on your chest; spewing... sparks?
Your cut bleeds blue, red, and white sparks. They didn't hurt, and they made little popping noises.

What do you do?
>>
>>28673197
Weird. And neat. Better heal ourselves.
>>
>>28673197
Lick it to see what it taste like.
>>
>>28673206
>>28673212
"Weird," You comment, "And neat."
You quickly snatch one of the sparks and pop it in your mouth.
It tasted pretty good, nothing you've tasted before: Sweet, sour, creamy, and juicy!
Your cut heals itself soon after.
Book puts a little bit of his rainbow colored blood on his hoof and tastes it; spitting it out a second later.
"It tastes like shit!" He exclaims.

What do you do?
>>
>>28673288
give his rainbow blood a taste. maybe it taste like shit because book is shitty.
>>
>>28673288
So... is there any downside being out of your own dream world.
>>
>>28673348
>>28673353
You take a piece of his rainbow blood and stick it in your mouth. You also spit it out.
"Told you." Book says.
"Maybe it's shitty cause you're shitty!" You accuse him.
He gasps in fake indignation.
"Heartbreaker! I am appalled that you think that!"
"...Is there any downside being out of you own dream world?" You ask him.
"Hell if I know." He says; pulling the slab of the void out of him and throwing it behind him; it makes a explosion a short time later.
A pancake then lands on his face from the sky.

What do you do?
>>
>>28673424
Well let go dream hopping, let see what Nit pick is dreaming about,
>>
>>28673532
"Well let's go dream hopping." You tell Book.
"That could be fun." He agrees, "Who do want to see?"
"Nit Pick."
"Of course."
Book closes his eyes as a purple light surrounds him.
A metal door then appears next to him. He opens his eyes and trots to the door before opening it and waving a hoof.
"Ladies first." He says as you trot in, Book following soon after.
You are surrounded by piles of loot and gold coins. You were inside a building as well; the roof stretching for what seems life forever.
"This is Nit Pick's current dream." Book tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28673620
So far a normal dream, let see if we can find him.
>>
>>28673620
Let's try to find nit and see what he's up to. Do we still look like an alicorn? can we manipulate this dream? like make us wear a crown?
>>
>>28673678
>>28673692
"So far it's a normal dream," You comment, "Let's see if we can find Nit Pick."
Book nods in agreement.
You quickly look at yourself. You were still a Alicorn.
'Can I manipulate the dream?' You wonder.
You close your eyes and imagine yourself wearing a crown.
A crown gently lands on your head. The dreamscape flickers slightly as you do this, but it quickly returns to normal.
With that done you and Book start traversing Nit Pick's Dream.

Cont.
>>
>>28673730
Dreams were always a weird thing; they can last for a very short period or a very long time. So far; you've going around Nit Pick's dream for a hour. The piles of loot and gold never seaming to end.
You then hear humming.
You and Book quickly go to the source of the sound.
The source of the sound was Nit Pick; who was halfway up a loot pile the size of a mountain. A large cart full of cool loot on the floor near you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28673753
Let's go help him collect some loot.
>>
>>28673753
Ok making to much stuff in other ponies dream can cause the dream to break. let help Nit pick out.
>>
>>28673805
>>28673825
You quickly made a mental note to try and not make too much stuff, as it might cause the dream to break.
You spread your wings and start flying up the mountain.
You quickly reach Nit Pick. Who was currently trying to pull something bit out of the mountain of loot.
You fly over to him and help pull. A large piano reveals itself from the pile.
"Heartbreaker," Nit Pick asks in awe after realizing that you were helping him, "Why are you here? And, why are you a Alicorn?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28673864
I'm here to help you nit. It looks like you need it.
>>
>>28673864
Well Book learn how to do a dream walking spell and in the possess destroyed my dream, so now we are dream hopping to see what your guys are dreaming about.
>>
>>28673893
>>28673898
"I'm here to help you Nit," You tell him, "Book learned how to do a dream walking spell and in the process, destroyed my dream. So, we are now dream hopping to see what you guys are dreaming about."
"...Oh," He says, "Do you think you could help me reach the top? I heard there's something good up there."

What do you do?
>>
>>28673972
Yeah sure. Let's go up there. Let's climb this mountain!
>>
Stopping early. Need to do college work.
>>
>>28674660
>>
can someone give me a run down on whats happened so far im new to this shit?
>>
go into lightbringers heirs dreams
>>
>>28673972
>>28676024
Help him, then put on some sort of dreamscape disguise, THEN attempt to enter the heir's dream, I don't want to be recognized later if we succeed
>>
I would rather go into ava's dream world.
>>
>>28675925
New to the story?
>>
>>28676849
yeah
>>
>>28676911
Okay. Not sure if you already know this, but there's a site called Anonpone where people can put CYOAs from /mlp/ on. All the posts are on there so you can read any of them from the beginning to the end. Somebody put my story on there which I'm quite happy about. Go to the site, search by recently updated and just find my story. Hope this helps!
>>
File: IMG_4539.jpg (99KB, 400x279px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4539.jpg
99KB, 400x279px
>>28676921
sweet thanks
>>
a little bump to get you going.
>>
>>28674920
a thing was made
>>
>>28678709
Thank you for telling me this. I can now add it to my Hall of Fanart!

>>28674025
>>28676024
>>28676144
>>28676300
"Sure!"
You start to fly up the mountain.
'Maybe I could see if I could enter the Lightbringer's Heir's dream?' You wonder.
You quickly reach the top; finding a cylinder of purple and green liquid.
You take the cylinder, and hold it close. The mountain then starts to shake and crumble.
Nit Pick takes to air as the mountain starts to collapse. Book isn't so lucky and is buried under the mountain of loot and gold.

What do you do?
>>
>>28679524
Ask book if he's alright. Does he need help?
>>
>>28679524
Laugh at Book's misfortune.
>>
>>28679524
What is this thing we just grabbed?
>>
>>28679660
>>28679674
>>28679677
"What is this?" You ask Nit Pick as he flies up.
"The dream pony I met said it was Mutagen," Nit Pick tells you, "Needed to mutate some alligators or something. I don't really know, I wasn't listening at the time."
You and Nit Pick then fly down to where you last saw Book. Book's hoof being the only thing that was visible. So you begin to laugh.
"Stop laughing," Book snaps, "You wouldn't be laughing if you were in this situ- *Ack!* ...I swallowed a gold bar... Fascinating. Can you just get me out of here before I swallow more gold bars!"

What do you do?
>>
>>28679733
we should probably help him so he can keep walking. Gold bars are heavy.
>>
>>28679770
You take his hoof in your magic and pull.
He comes out a few seconds later; wearing a bunch of jewelry, a wooden crown, and was in the process of inhaling another gold bar.
He imminently spits the bar out.
"Thanks," He pants, "Who knew gold was edible."

What do you do?
>>
>>28679828
So what exactly is it you're planning on doing with with sludge that you wanted to get so badly nit? Using it? Selling it? putting it away for a rainy day?
You just wanted it to see if you could get it?
>>
>>28679828
So Book I just got this crazy idea who to go to next, but we need to be incognito.
>>
>>28679852
>>28679855
"So what exactly is ti you're planning on doing with the sludge that you wanted to get so badly Nit?"
"A crazy dream pony wanted me to get for a large sum of caps as payment; it's Mutagen by the way," He tells you, "He said: He needed it to mutate his team of pet Alligators into a team of crime fighting samurai. Don't ask why, he wouldn't explain it to me."
You nod and turn to Book.
"Book," You exclaim, "I got this crazy idea who to go to next, but we need to be incognito."
Book nods.
"I can do that."
He salutes before transforming... into a fish.
He flops to the ground before looking up at you.
"Don't laugh," He snaps, "This is hard to do!"

What do you do?
>>
>>28679921
Have a chuckle then turn into the pipeye nightmare we had a wile back.
>>
>>28679933
You chuckle a bit before deciding on your disguise: The Pipeye nightmare pony you had a while back.
You close your eyes and you are soon transformed.
Nit Pick's dream flickers again, but nothing bad happens. You quickly check over yourself.
Grey coat? Check. Black mane? Check. Robotic eye that's almost impossible to see out of? Check.
"Hey Heartbreaker. Check me out."
You look up to Book's voice, but you don't seem him on the ground. You feel something climb onto your back. You quickly look back to see a Cat.
"I'm a Cat." The cat says with Book's voice.

What do you do?
>>
>>28680017
That's a much better disguise except cats are kind of rare out here? Whatever.
>>
>>28680017
Alright let head to the lightbringer's heir dream
>>
>>28680091
>>28680099
"That's a much better disguise," You tell him, "Except cats are kind of rare out here."
"There's ten cats every square mile." Book tells you matter-of-factly.
"...Let's just head to the Lightbringer's Heir's dream."
Book Cat nods and a door appears in front of you; painted red and elegantly.
You step towards it and raise a hoof to open it.
"Wait," Nit Pick suddenly stops you, "Why are you going to the Lightbringer's Heir's dream. It seems like a bad idea."

What do you do?
>>
>>28680174
Yeah it's kind of a bad idea but it also has the chance of yielding something beneficial to us and we'll get something out of it since we know next to nothing about her. We'll enter and leave quickly. we wouldn't want to be noticed.
>>
>>28680221
"Yeah it's kind of a bad idea," You admit, "But, it also has the chance of yielding something beneficial for us and we'll get something out of it since we know next to nothing about her. We'll enter and leave quickly, okay? We wouldn't want to be noticed."
Nit Pick sighs.
"Fine," He says, "But, try to be careful."
You nod and step into the door.
At first you only see nothing, but darkness. But, ti quickly clears; revealing a hallway filled with doors on all sides and candles on the walls.
The halls were clean, but the carpet showed signs of damage and decay; the walls told a similar story.
The doors that lined the hall were in varying conditions. The two doors closest to you didn't even have doors and just showed dark and trashed rooms.
The doors improved in condition as they went further down the hall, until they came to one that looked brand new.

What do you do?
>>
>>28680296
I think we might want to avoid the brand new door as light bringer could be in there. Look inside the trashed rooms. What's trashed?
>>
>>28680296
Make a lantern to see what is in the trashed room, and slowly make our way to the new door.
>>
>>28680316
>>28680326
You make a lantern and look into the closest trashed room.
The room was filled with foal's toy and furniture. Ripped teddy bears, a broken rattle, a bent spinner, a broken cradle and so on and so forth. Inside the broken cradle being the skeleton of a foal.
You go to the next door. This door was in the doorway, but most of it was gone.
Inside were toys and furniture for a slightly older foal. The room however was burnt, and two burnt skeletons sat in the middle of the room. The skeletons being of older ponies.
The next door only had half of it broken. Looking into it: the room was made of metal; like a stable's walls. The lights were flickering; showing glimpses of old blood and bloodied skeletons.
The next door was intact, but it was old, bent, and covered in scratches.
Opening it you find the metal walls of a stable again, but there was no blood. Only a book on a small table with a flickering light.
The next door was only old, and covered in scratches.
You look inside to see the remains of a stable entrance looking outside. A silhouette of a pony being outlined against the sunlight.
The next door was just old; showing the remains of a city you didn't recognize inside.
The next door was the brand new door, it was also the last one.
You could hear the crackling of a fire inside and a pony gently humming.

What do you do?
>>
>>28680430
What is that book and what dose it contain?
>>
>>28680462
You return to the room with the book and open the door; entering the room this time.
The light stops flickering and allows you to see the cover of the book as you get close.
'The Lightbringer's Journal' the title read. A quarter of the cover was covered in a faded, bloody hoofprint.

What do you do?
>>
>>28680511
time to skim the book instead of reading it. Try to look for anything important.
>>
>>28680543
You quickly skim through the book. A bloody hoofprint being left on a page every so often.
One on: When the Lightbringer left the stable, killed raiders in Ponyville, killed slavers in Appaloosa, visited a strange stable, went to Fillydelphia, when she went to Canterlot, killed Redeye, the Goddess is killed, and at the end with her victory over the Enclave.

What do you do?
>>
>>28680610
read about the strange stable and the dead goddess
>>
>>28680640
You decide to read a couple parts of the book. Mostly about the strange stable and the dead goddess.
The stable was filled with a strange chimera creature that was accidentally created during a show-and-tell session. It disappeared and multiplied rapidly; killing everypony in the stable after sometime.
The Goddess wasn't a actual goddess and just liked to think that. She controlled a army of Alicorns.
You've heard about Alicorns before. The NCR has most of the Alicorns now; putting them through a "Rehabilitation Camp" So that they learned how to act in society. However, there were a few Alicorn groups that now acted independently from anything else. There were no Alicorn groups in Detrot thankfully.

What do you do?
>>
>>28680718
Attempt to open the door quietly to get a look at the pony humming in front of the fire and then get out of there.
>>
>>28680736
You trot over to the new door and open it quietly.
Inside: the room was clean and orderly, with red velvet chairs and paintings.
A mare sat in one of the chairs in front of a crackling fire, a bottle of wine next to her. She had a smokey yellow coat, a medium length, wavy pink mane, and crystal blue eyes. She also had a horn. She didn't look too bad actually.
She mostly looked bored; idly stirring her glass of wine.
After getting a good look at her you close the door and have Book spawn a door back to your dreamscape. The two of you then leave.

Cont.
>>
>>28680787
You and Book end up back in your purple void dreamscape.
Book quickly transforms back into himself, and you follow him; transforming back to yourself as well.
"Well, that was interesting." Book comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>28680797
Yeah it was. We know what they look like and those rooms were weird. Now let's see what Ava is dreaming. or maybe humming bee!
>>
>>28680834
"Yeah it was," You agree, "We know what she looks like and those rooms were weird. ...Want to go see what Ava or Humming Bee are dreaming about."
"Want to play punchies for the choice?" Book asks with a devious smile.

What do you do?
>>
>>28680950
why would you play something you know you would lose? Let's just go to ava's since her name starts with an A.
>>
>>28680950
Why do i have a feeling she was waiting for us? Oh well to Ava
>>
>>28681012
"Why would you play something you know you would lose?" You ask him.
"I have my ways." He tells you; wiggling his eyebrows.
"Let's just go to Ava's since her name starts with an A."
"Fiiiiiine."
A door appears next to you; looking much like a stable door. You enter the door and come upon a interior of a Stable. Being dark and the lights flickering.
The walls were also old and rusting.
"I think this might be a nightmare." Book says; coming in after you.
You were in the intersection of four hallways. One going north, south, west, and east.

What do you do?
>>
>>28681128
Go east.
>>
>>28681143
You and Book head down the east hall. As you do, the walls and floors start to become more rusted and decayed. The lights flickering more.
After heading down the hall for a time, you hear banging. Not of a gun, but of a hoof striking something hard.
You come to a T-intersection in the hall and locate the noise coming from the right.
A stable room door was at the end of the right tunnel. With a horribly disfigured pony banging on it like some wild beast.
The pony had no fur on his body, only pink skin. It's eyes were wild and bloodshot, and it's tongue was so swollen that it was protruding from it's mouth, it also wore a torn stable barding.
It kept trying to say something whilst banging at the door, but the only thing that came out was a feral gurgle.

What do you do?
>>
>>28681274
We should put it out of it's misery with our cleaver.
>>
>>28681274
if you can understand me then bang once for yes.
>>
>>28681296
>>28681331
"If you can understand me, then bang one for yes." You call to it.
The creature stops it's banging and turns to you. A look of hunger on it's face.
It starts laughing this crazed, happy laugh, as it quickly limped towards you. Laughing louder the closer he got to you.
You simply think about your cleaver and swing it when it close enough.
It's head comes off and it's tongue explodes in the process. Most of the blood splatters onto Book.
"Oh god! IT GOT INTO MY MOUTH!" Book cries; falling to the floor, trying to get the blood out of his mouth.
You just watch Book's antics until you hear something the door the creature was banging on.
Crying was coming from the door.

What do you do?
>>
>>28681383
Let's attempt to open the door. if not trying talking and asking who's in there and if they would like some help.
>>
>>28681383
Go to the crying pony, she need someone to hug.
>>
>>28681404
>>28681405
You trot over to the door try to open it.
It doesn't budge.
"Hello," You call into the door, "Is there anypony in there?"
"W-who's there?!" A voice demands; Ava's voice.

What do you do?
>>
>>28681474
An old friends.
>>
>>28681474
oh you know exactly who this is ava. your best friend in the entire world!
>>
>>28681499
>>28681544
"Oh you know exactly who it is Ava," You tell her, "Your best, old friend in the entire world!"
There's silence for a moment before the door quickly opens, revealing a disheveled looking Ava.
"H-Heartbreaker?" She asks; tears in her eyes.
She reaches a hoof out and touches your chest, before quickly wrapping you in a hug and sobbing in your chest.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>28681577
hug her back, There there, your nightmare is pretty freaky.
>>
>>28681577
there there. I'm here now and you have nothing to worry about. Let's calm her down. Let's explore this place and try to clean it up a bit. Get rid of some of the monsters.
>>
pg10
>>
>>28683631
10 again
>>
>>28684860
>>
page10
>>
>>28681647
>>28682082
You hug her back; wrapping her in your forelegs.
"There there," You say, "I'm here now and you have nothing to worry about. Your nightmare is pretty freaky though."
She cries into your chest for a couple more minutes, before breaking the hug and wiping her eyes.
"Uh... Guys." Book calls to you.
You look behind you to see more of those abominations gathering at the T-intersection. Six and quickly growing.
Ava whimpers and hides under your legs.

What do you do?
>>
>>28686839
Ava, you know this is your dream, right? You can just imagine a minigun to wipe these assholes out.
>>
>>28686839
Our cleaver won't be enough, time to pull out the big gun
>>
>>28686839
Blast them with magic!
>>
>>28686865
>>28686907
>>28686914
"I don't think my cleaver will be enough." You mutter; before blasting one with magic.
Your magic hits one and it's head starts to grow bigger and bigger until, it popped with confetti flying everywhere.
"They're amassing!" Book exclaims; backing away from then.
"Looks like we need some big guns," You say, "Ava, can you imagine a minigun to wipe these assholes out?"
Ava nods before closing her eyes.
A few seconds later, a pony with a Minigun appears. Being twice your size, and also twice your fat.
Muscles and fat.
"Я тяжeлoe opyжиe пoни," The pony says in a strange language, "И этo...," He points the Minigun at them, "Являeтcя ли мoe opyжиe."
The minigun spins and fires onto the crowd of abominations. After a few seconds: They are all wiped out.
The pony just sniffs before disappearing with a puff of smoke.
Ava looks up at you with a sheepish smile.

What do you do?
>>
>>28686969
We make good team!
>>
>>28686969
OK one, who was that and what language did it speak? And two, that was awsome!
>>
>>28686969
what the fuck? Alright then. Let's get you out of here Ava and somewhere safe.
>>
>>28686988
>>28686996
>>28687004
The first though that enters your head is: What the fuck? But, it quickly gets stomped down by questions.
"So, Ava," You start; looking down at her, "Who was that and what language did it speak?"
"I... don't know," Ava admits, "Well, I kind of do. He's a Rushan and speaks Rushan... he's actually kind of nice."
"Okay. That was awesome though." You tell her; ruffing up her mane a bit.
You trot towards Book. As you do, you hear a voice telling you: "We make good team!"
"We should probably get out of here, and find somewhere safe for Ava." You tell Book.
"Yeah, that might be a problem."
He points down the hall that you came down to get there. Only to find that it now has a bunch of intersections and was endless.
"I think this place is trying to fuck with us." Book tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28687075
Well then we better start fucking it back even HARDER!!! We just need a lot of cleavers.
>>
>>28687075
Does it look like we give a shit? Imagine a door leading to a nice room.
>>
>>28687096
>>28687114
"Well, then we better start fucking it back even harder!"
"With dildos?"
"No, CLEAVERS!"
A ring of cleavers surround you; orbiting your body.
"What are cleavers suppose to do to help us?" Book asks, "We could just make a door and make it lead to a nice room."
Book spawns a door and opens it; revealing a red velvet room, similar to the one the Lightbringer's Heir had, but without her.

What do you do?
>>
>>28687179
I was thinking of just walking around and trying to find somewhere that's somewhat safe instead of having a nice room in a dangerous area with things. I don't know how this dream crap works. What if I break something important?
>>
>>28687196
"I was thinking of just walking around and trying to find somewhere that's safe," You tell Book, "I don't know how this dream crap works. What if we break something important?"
The dreamscape flickers. Book quickly looks over somewhere and pouts.
"Like that?"
A small striped leg quickly hobbles past you. Ava trots over a few seconds later with only three legs.

What do you do?
>>
>>28687248
Did we accidentally do that with our cleavers? If so let's put them away and help Ava get her leg back. She should just be able to reattach it.
>>
>>28687274
You quickly look over your cleavers. There's no blood on them.
You put them away for later and quickly gallop after the leg. The leg isn't very fast and you're able to get it.
It bucks you in the face a few times before you get to Ava and reattach it. She stops her leg against the ground a few times.
"Thanks." She tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28687351
How did you lose that leg? Ava, this is your stable, do you think you'd be able to lead us around or even use your pipboy to keep track of everything?

also what happened here and why are there abominations crawling around?
>>
>>28687380
"How did you lose that leg?" You ask Ava.
"I don't know," She tells you, "Everything flickered and then it just popped right off!"
"Do you think you could lead us around with your Pip-Buck?" You ask her.
She nods, before leading you and Book down the hall.
"Ava, what happened here," You ask her, "And why are there abominations crawling around?"
"I don't know what happened," She tells you, "But, the abominations are how I viewed the ponies in my stable, I guess?"

Ava leads you and Book around the stable for several minutes; looking down at her Pip-Buck the entire time.
"We're getting close to the exit." She says after your few minute silence.
The three of you enter a large Atrium that you recognize as being the first room in the stable. A large group of the abominations were gathered in the atrium; twenty-five at the least.
Beyond them was the stable door.

What do you do?
>>
>>28687462
You're going to need a few grenades for this.Give one to book and Ava and throw them at the count of three. Afterwards we go in and take care of the rest with our spinning cleavers.
>>
>>28687474
"We're going to need a few grenades for this."
You summon three grenades and give two of them to Book and Ava.
"On three: One, two, three!"
The three of you throw your grenades. They arc through the air and land in the middle of the group. It explodes, leaving the ones in the middle destroyed and the ones on the outside fine.
They turn and start limping towards you.
You summon your cleavers and they sail at the abominations; taking them out one by one.
Soon, all of them are dead. Leaving a small battlefield behind.

What do you do?
>>
>>28687548
alright. Let's get out of this stable and Ava into a better dream. Like our house.
>>
>>28687560
You gallop up to the stable door console and open the door.
It opens slowly, but after sometime it opens fully; allowing sunlight to come through.
Ava smiles and quickly gallops to the door, you and Book following her.
Outside: You stand on a hill filled with green grass and blue skies. Ava stares out at it in awe.
She quickly turns around and hugs you.
"Thank you, Heartbreaker."
She then quickly gallops down the hill; laughing all the way.
"Who knew there were happy ending after all." Book comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>28687644
What a nice ending to Ava dream, now we can go to Humming Bee.
>>
>>28687667
"What a nice ending," You agree, "We can now go to Humming Bee's dream."
"Alright. Let's try to do it quickly though. Cause it's," He pulls out a giant grandfather clock, "Almost morning; which means it's almost time to wake up."
Book spawns a door. This door being painted like the sky.
You open it, and step inside.

You find yourself in a endless expanse of sky. It was quite beautiful.
If it wasn't for the fact that you were falling and were approaching the ground quickly!

What do you do?
>>
>>28687737
Use your wings stupid!
>>
>>28687769
We removed it, recreate our wings.
>>
>>28687769
>>28687790
Wings! Wings!
Wait, you removed them!
You quickly recreate your wings and flap them like crazy; eyes closed.
After not feeling the impact of the ground, you open your eyes to find that you're only a few inches from the ground.
"aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"
Book then crashes into the ground. Going several feet into the dirt and creating a Book shaped hole in the ground.

What do you do?
>>
>>28687817
Laugh at the fool. then go find Bee
>>
>>28687817
You need to think quickly book.
>>
>>28687836
>>28687873
You laugh at Book.
"You need to think quickly Book." You laugh.
"Pretty birdies~" Book replies; dazed.
"Now to find Humming Bee." You mutter.
You take a couple steps, only to be nearly ran over by something going really fast.
"YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHH!" The blur screams in Humming Bee's voice.

What do you do?
>>
>>28687925
Looks like she's having fun and we shouldn't interrupt so I guess we can just go now. Where she going anyway?
>>
>>28687948
Well, it looked like she was having fun.
You decide not to interrupt; summoning a door to your dreamscape and dragging Book with you.

You return to your dreamscape. Book gets up after a few minutes and the two of you discus the events of that night.
"Wasn't it a interesting experience though?" Book asks you in the end.

What do you do?
>>
>>28688005
My friends have some interesting dreams and I'm glad I was able to see them. Maybe we can do this again. I guess we just wait till we wake up.
>>
>>28688055
"My friends have some interesting dreams," You agree, "And, I'm glad I got to see them. Maybe we could do this again?"
"Yeah, sure."
"I... guess we just wait till we wake up?"
"Speaking of waking up: Bye."
Book then gets sucked into the void. You stare at the spot where he once was, until you hear a deep knocking. Getting louder, and louder.

You then wake up. The knocking was coming from the door.
"Hey," A ranger says from the other side of the door, "Time to get up: It's breakfast time."
None of your friends have gotten up yet.

What do you do?
>>
>>28688138
Thank the ranger for waking you and poke your each of your friends informing them that it's time to eat.
>>
>>28688138
Shake our friends awake.
>>
>>28688181
>>28688214
"Thanks for informing me." You mumble to the ranger. Who leaves.
It takes you a few seconds to wake up, but you eventually get up and stretch. Getting off of your bunk.
And by that, I mean: You fall off of it, onto the floor.
You get up and trot over to Ava; who you decide to wake up first.
Ava is still asleep. Cuddling her pillow with a content smile on her face, her tongue was also poking out of her mouth and a line of drool was starting to form.

How do you wake her?
>>
>>28688283
poke her tongue. Pat her on the face. say her name over and over.
>>
>>28688299
You poke her tongue and pat her head repeatedly.
"Ava, Ava, Ava, Ava."
Ava wakes up; drowsy eyes looking up at you and licking her lips.
"I had the strangest dream, Heartbreaker," She says; with a small smile, "I was having a nightmare, and you were there with Book, and you helped me kill a bunch of these creatures, and I got to go outside. Cool, huh?"
Sometimes: Ava was too adorable for her own good.

What do you do?
>>
>>28688355
That must be an interesting dream, come on help me wake everyone up.
>>
>>28688355
Sounds like it was a good dream. Glad it turned out well. What did you do when you were outside? It's time for breakfast you know.
>>
>>28688355
Oh? Did it also involve you summoning a large sexy stallion with a minigun and us throwing grenades and spinning cleavers at stuff?
>>
>>28688363
>>28688369
>>28688384
"Oh? Did it also involve you summoning a large, sexy stallion with a minigun and us throwing genades and spinning cleavers at stuff?"
She nods; her tired mind not processing on how you knew that information.
"Glad it turned out well," You tell her, "What did you do when you were outside?"
"I played in the grass," She told you, "I found this colt while I was playing and we... started cuddling."
She was now blushing at this point.
"Can you help me wake everypony up," You ask her, "It's breakfast time."
She nods and gets up as you trot over to Nit Pick.
Nit Pick was sleeping belly up, tongue rolled to the side of his mouth and snoring. His legs would twitch every so often.

How do you wake him?
>>
>>28688436
Belly rubs!
>>
>>28688436
Kiss his snout.
>>
>>28688456
>>28688473
You smile as you place a hoof on his belly and start rubbing it.
A smile grows on his face as his left hindleg starts thumping, much like a dog would.
But, it wasn't enough.
As you do this, you kiss his snout. Which causes him to snort and wake up.
"Morning Heartbreaker," He yawns after waking, "How did you sleep?"

What do you do?
>>
Gonna stop early for the night. I'm running out of the creative flow to write at the moment.
>>
>>28688539
I sleep well, come on it's breakfast time.
>>
sleept well
>>
>>28690417
>>
Gonna start late today. I have something to do after college.
>>
>>28691790
>>
>>28692055
Forget I posted this. I was suppose to have a meeting with someone but the time for it changed. So story is starting at the normal time.
>>
>>28688901
"I slept well," You tell Nit Pick, "Come on, it's breakfast time."
"Alright." He nods; getting up and stretching.
"GET UP!"
You look behind you to see Ava jump onto Humming Bee's stomach. She wakes up on impact and falls to the floor, holding her stomach.
Ava starts laughing.

What do you do?
>>
>>28693916
I'm torn between laughing with Ava or scolding her for hurting Humming Bee...somehow do both?
>>
>>28694014
Your mind was a battleground between laughing with Ava, and scolding her for hurting Humming Bee. You muzzle scrunches as you think this through.
In the end: Your brain has found a peace deal and decides to both at the same time. If that was possible.
You open your mouth to being what could be a new emotion.

How do you scold her?
>>
>>28694092
Tell Ava she needs to apologize to humming bee.
>>
>>28694107
"Ava, you need to apologize to Humming Bee." You tell her.
Ava stops laughing and looks down at Humming Bee.
"Sorry." She apologizes.
"It's... fine." Humming Bee wheezes.
The last pony to wake up was Dante; who was sleeping on a top bunk; back facing you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28694174
God damn he is like a rock. Shake em awake. Ava should have jumped on him instead.
>>
>>28694190
"He's like a rock." You mutter.
You climb up to his bunk and start shaking her awake.
"Mrrrr." He growls.
You shake him again. His hoof raises up and-
*Slap!*
You're slapped across the face.
His hoof quickly retreats under the covers.
"Let me sleep!" He mumbles.

What do you do?
>>
>>28694256
Ava, I need your help. Your flank really. Do it.
>>
>>28694256
bitch slap him, hard.
>>
>>28694282
>>28694324
"Ava, I need your help," You say, "Your flank really."
Ava nods with a smile and climbs up the bunk.
"GET UP!" She screams again; jumping onto him.
Dante fells the effects almost instantly, as he rolls out of bed and onto the floor.
When he impacts the floor you give him a bitch slap across the face. A hard one.
"I'm up," He mumbles; sitting up from the floor, "I'm up."
Everypony was up now; Servo standing by the door.

What do you do?
>>
>>28694390
Say good morning to servo and kiss him on the face.
>>
>>28694390
Let head to the cafeteria, where ever they are serving breakfast.
>>
>>28694432
>>28694461
"Morning Servo." You greet him; giving him a kiss on the face.
In response he nuzzles you. Well, more like stuck his face into your mane and moved his head side to side.
You open the door, and find a ranger standing there.
"Ready for breakfast?" He asks you.
"Yes."
The ranger leads you and your friends from the room. Taking up the stairs for one floor before trotting down a hall.
He leads you to a large room that must've been some sort of assembly line, but it's been gutted and replaced by a cafeteria full of tables and chairs.
There was a line for the food.
"The line usually moves quickly," The ranger informs you, "So, you shouldn't have any problems getting food."

What do you do?
>>
>>28694519
Wait in line and ask what we're having for breakfast today and if the pony making it is any good at cooking.
>>
>>28694545
You step up to the line and wait. The line moves quickly and soon you're up.
The pony serving the food was a old looking stallion.
"G'day ma'am," The stallion greets you with a odd, but cool sounding accent, "What can I get for you?"
"What do you got for breakfast?" You ask.
"We got: Spuds freshly grown from Les Bois, Tatos, some Spam, bread, and beans, ma'am."
"Is the cook good at cooking?" You ask.
"You're looking at the cook," The stallion tells you, "Been serving the Applejack's Rangers for fifty long years. Now, what would you like?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28694628
Everything except the spam, thank you.
>>
>>28694644
"Everything except the spam, thank you."
"Must be hungry." He comments; using a ladle to get your food.
"Mind telling me where you're from," The stallion asks as he gets you're food, "I've never seen you around here before. And, I know for a fact that the Applejack's Rangers mares are subpar compared to you."

What do you do?
>>
>>28694694
Quite the sweet talker huh. Ever heard of a place called Detrot?
>>
>>28694694
from detrot, came all the way here to talk to your paladin.
>>
>>28694714
>>28694753
"Quite the sweet talker, huh."
"When you live to be my age you'll learn how to tell between hot and ugly." He tells you.
"Well, I'm from Detrot. Ever heard of it?"
"Yeah," He says, "As far as I know: it's full of raiders. But, how is life there?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28694773
My life was good, others were shitty. Some ended quickly. Some didn't. Overall though? It's the best you can ask for living out here.
>>
>>28694801
"My life was good," You tell him, "Other's were shitty. Some ended quickly. Some didn't. Overall? It's the best you can for living out here."
The stallion nods before trotting over to you with your plate of food.
"Here you go ma'am." He tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28694907
Thanks for the food and conversation sweet talker. Walk away with a little bit of a sway and eat your food. We'll let our tongue and our stomach decide how good his cooking is.
>>
>>28694907
Time to get a seat with our friends.
>>
>>28694919
>>28694940
"Thanks for the food." You thank him before trotting away.
You make sure to add a little sway to your trot; getting a chuckles out of the stallion as you took a seat.
Your friends were beginning to order their food. Your food appeared to be in good condition, the bread looked old, but it didn't have any mold on it.

What do you eat first and how good it it?
>>
>>28694986
Let try the spuds.
>>
>>28694986
well the bread would have a hint of the taste of the smell of mold so it would be best to eat that while dipped/ covered in something like the beans.
>>
>>28695027
You decide to try the spud first.
It looked like a normal potato, from what you've seen. And, the stallion did say it was from Les Bois. Which was known for it's potatoes.
You didn't know much about Les Bois, besides: That is was a war-torn city with raiders fighting for control of it and having a cult that worshiped a giant irradiated potato.
You take a couple of sniffs from it. It didn't smell strange or rotting.
You take a bit out of the potato. It was even warm.

How does it taste?
>>
>>28695084
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjUqUVrXclE
>>
>>28695107
>>28695075
It was actually pretty good. It tasted a bit like dirt, but not bad.
You eat half of the potato before moving onto to the bread. You pick it up and sniff it.
Even though there wasn't any mold on it, you could smell it. You remember that your dad likes bread and has a simple remedy to make it taste better.
Dip it in something and you had the perfect thing: Beans.
You dip it in the beans and take a bite.

How does it taste?
>>
>>28695161
the beans cover up the underlying taste of the mold perfectly. It's decent.
>>
>>28695205
The beans helped to cover up the taste of the mold perfectly. In the end: It's pretty decent.
Your friends arrive soon after and start eating as well. Everything was going well.
After a few minutes of eating, a ranger trots up to your friends.
"Dante?" The ranger asks.
"Yeah?" She replies.
"White Out would like to see you."
Dante nods before turning to you.
"Let's hope this goes well."
She gets up and trots behind the ranger.

Do you want to switch perspectives with Dante?
>>
>>28695304
Let be Dante and see if White Out is willing to join us.
>>
>>28695304
Sure, why not.
>>
>>28695351
>>28695353
-Switching to Dante-

You trot along with the ranger. Who leads you up one flight of stairs and to White Out's room.
The ranger opens the door and lets you in. White Out stands on the other side of the room as usual.
"Morning," She greets you, "I've made my decision: I'll join you."
You smile and are about to speak, but White Out cuts you off.
"But, I need you and your friends to fetch something for me. On the way back to Detrot."

What do you do?
>>
>>28695428
Of course, what do you need fetched?
>>
>>28695446
"Of course, what do you need fetched?"
"You've been through Grand Rapids, right?"
You nod.
"There's a factory there called: Wheeler-Tanks Manufacturing. They built tanks during the war. We've found that there are blueprints on how to build their tanks there. Kept behind a safe. If the threat that's coming is going to be big: Then we need those schematics."

What do you do?
>>
>>28695538
Right, we can do that. But how do you expect to build these tanks when we get the blueprints, I doubt they are cheap to make.
>>
>>28695538
Alright, but I have a feeling it's going be easier said then done.
>>
>>28695584
>>28695596
"Right, we can do that," You tell her, "But, I get the feeling that it's going to be easier said then done. How do you expect to build these tanks when we get the blueprints, I doubt they are cheap to make."
"I have my ways," White Out smirks, "And, Lake Michigan was a hotbed of industry. All I need to do is revive it. When you get the schematics, we'll stop at your clan and get it from you, so you don't have to come back to deliver them."

What do you do?
>>
Stopping early. I'm really tired right now.
>>
well fuck. that's going to possibly be difficult.
>>
>>28695652
Alright, but I want 2 tank in detort when you get production running.
>>
>>28696384
>>
>>28697599
>>
>>28698285
>>
>>28698764
>>
>>28699093
>>
>>28696052
That's the idea.

>>28696077
"Alright," You agree, "but, I want two tanks in Detrot when you get production running."
"Consider it done." White Out smiles, "Is there anything else you need?"

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
Did everybody die?
>>
>>28700704
Everybody dies. It's just a fact of life.
>>28700462
A hug! Nah, let's get out of here.
>>
>>28700788
"A hug!" You exclaim; throwing your hooves out.
White Out just roll her eyes before quickly hugging you.
The two of you break the hug after a minute. Allowing you to trot back to your friends.

You quickly find your friend's table again; they are all still eating.

Switch back to Heartbreaker?
>>
>>28700856
Sure, we need to tell our friends about Book learning to do dream walking spell and entering their dream. also we saw what the Lightbringer heir's look like and her weird dream.
>>
>>28700856
Yeah. Let's be heart breaker again. remember to put your food tray on the counter.
>>
>>28700899
>>28700909
-Switching POV to Heartbreaker-

It's been quiet for a while now at the table. Nopony really saying much.
Ava seems to be thinking about something, before turning to you.
"Hey, Heartbreaker," She starts, "How did you know that there was a stallion with a minigun in my dream?"
"Cause I went in it." You tell her.
"...How?"
"Book came into my dream," You explain, "He learned how to do a dream walking spell and we went into your dreams. Even the Lightbringer's Heir."
"I was hoping you didn't do that." Nit Pick comments.
"Did you see her?" Ava asks you.
"Yeah, she was a unicorn with a pink mane and a smokey yellow coat."
You quickly tell them about the Lightbringer's Heir's dream. Your friends have confused faces at the end, thinking about it.
Dante then sits down at the table.
"What's going on?" She asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>28700977
Book learned how to do a dream walking spell and I use that to see how the lightbringer heir's look like.
>>
>>28701028
"Book learned how to do a dream walking spell," You inform her, "And, I used that to see how the Lightbringer's Heir looks like."
"Oh... cool," Dante says, "I have some good news: White Out has agreed to help us, but we need to get some tank schematics from Wheeler Tanks Manufacturing in Grand Rapids."

What do you do?
>>
>>28701078
Is she going to give us back up for this task? Does she know anything we should avoid while we're over there?
>>
>>28701078
So go to a place we have zero idea what might be inside of it to get a blueprint for making tank. do we have to come back here afterward?
>>
>>28701101
>>28701141
"So, we're going to a place we have zero idea what might be inside of it to get a blueprint for making a tank."
"That's basically the long and short of it, yes."
"Is she going to give us back up for this task?" You ask.
"She's going to give us a ranger; one of her best."
"Does she know anything we should avoid while we're over there?"
"There's a bunch of smaller, and more aggressive raider clans there, so we should be careful walking the streets."
"Okay, and do we have to come back here afterwards?"
"She'll come to our clan to pick the blueprints," Dante says, "That's half the reason why a ranger is coming with us."

What do you do?
>>
>>28701175
Alright. I guess we better get ready to leave so that the sooner this is done the better.
>>
>>28701175
So what's the other half?
>>
>>28701203
>>28701205
"So, what's the other half?" You ask.
"To make sure we don't die getting the schematics."
You sigh.
"Alright. I guess we better get ready to leave so that the sooner this is done the better."
Your friends agree and you soon start getting up.
You put your tray away as well. Daddy didn't raise no dirty pig.
"Enjoyed the meal?" The stallion chef asks you put your tray away.

What do you do?
>>
>>28701260
You did a fine job with what you had to work with. I would eat here again.
>>
>>28701274
"You did a find job with what you had to work with," You tell him, "I would eat here again."
The stallion gives you a friendly nod as you trot over to your friends.
"White Out wants to meet us at the front." Dante informs you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28701345
Alright then let see what she want.
>>
>>28701365
"Alright. Let's see what she wants."
All of you nod and trot out of the cafeteria.

You trot outside to see a albino Pegasus waiting for you. Guess she was White Out.
"So, I've met Dante," She says, "But, Who is the leader of this group?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28701516
I am. Name's Heartbreaker! Pleasure to meet you.
>>
>>28701516
That will be me, heartbreaker, go for a hoof shake.
>>
>>28701534
>>28701562
"I am." You quickly smile; trotting over to her, "Name's Heartbreaker."
You extend your hoof out to her. She smiles a genuine smile and takes your hoof before shaking it."
"White Out," She tells you; breaking the hoofshake, "I'm here to show you your back up for your mission."
As she finishes this, something large lands near her. Shooting dirt up. The pony was almost three times your size, with a long horn, and wings. Her mane was a blondish-white color and her coat was a whitish-orange. Her left eye was red while her right eye was green.
"This is Blanche," White Out introduces her, "The Applejack's Ranger's only Alicorn."
Your friends back off a bit, except for you, Nit Pick, Servo, and Ava. Ava, however looked like she was hyperventilating.
The Alicorn; Blanche just looks down at you with a neutral expression. Eyes slowly blinking.

What do you do?
>>
>>28701621
Coooooool!
>>
>>28701621
This, is, so, AWSOME! there that small part of us that always was an alicorn friend.
>>
>>28701632
>>28701639
Hold on guys, we need to relax Ava before she pass out.
>>
>>28701621
scary, yet awesome. scawesome?
>>
>>28701675
I think we just invented a new word.

>>28701632
>>28701639
>>28701655
You place a hoof on Ava; trying to reassure her.
She seems to calm down enough to not look like she's about to pass out.
You trot over to the Alicorn, keeping a stone-cold face until you're a few inches from her.
"This. Is. So. Coooool!" You shout; hugging the Alicorn.
The Alicorn looks a bit put off by your forwardness, but she doesn't do anything about it.
You've always wanted a Alicorn friend, but you couldn't get one because they didn't live in Detrot. Now you found one!
'This is so awesome,' Your mind screams, '...Scawesome?'
"...Why is the Unicorn hugging me?" Blanche the Alicorn asks White Out; who you can hear giggling.

What do you do?
>>
>>28701717
Because you're so coooool!
>>
>>28701717
The unicorn is pleased to meet you and is over come with positive emotion and wishes to show it to you.
>>
>>28701754
>>28701787
"Because you're so cooool," You exclaim, "And, the unicorn is pleased to meet you and is overcome with positive emotions and wishes to show it to you."
"Oh... okay?"
You remove yourself from Blanche.
"Well, I'm Blanche," She clears her throat, "And, I was informed that I would be working with you for awhile. What's your name?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28701801
It's heartbreaker and this is Ava, Nit pick, Servo, Humming bee and Dante.
>>
>>28701826
"It's Heartbreaker," You tell her, "And this is: Ava, Nit Pick, Servo, Humming Bee, and Dante."
Blanche trots past you and over to Ava; who was hiding behind Nit Pick.
Blanche got down to Ava's level and lightly smiles at her.
"It's okay little one," She coos, "I won't hurt you."
Ava looks out from underneath Nit Pick; studying Blanche.
"Do you find your back up acceptable?" White Out asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28701898
Is that a rhetorical question?
>>
>>28701898
They pass and should prove sufficient in accomplishing our task. We will be on our way now.
>>
>>28701921
>>28701936
"Is that a rhetorical question?" You quickly ask.
"...Maybe."
"She passes and should prove sufficient in accomplishing our task. We will be on our way now."
White Out nods and watches as you and your group leave.

You've trotting along the highway for a good while now. Trotting along in silence.
"So," Blanche starts; breaking the silence, "Where are you from Ms. Heartbreaker?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28701983
Oh please! Just call me Heartbreaker! And I'm from Detrot. But what I wanna know is where YOU are from.
>>
>>28701983
I come from a place called Detrot. Have you ever heard of it or been there? How about you? What is your place of origin? How and why did you join the rangers?
>>
>>28702000
>>28702004
"Oh please, just call me Heartbreaker!"
"Alright."
"I'm from Detrot. Have you heard of it or been there?"
"No, but I want to go there," She tells you, "I heard it's kinda like Canterlot, but without the pink cloud."
"How about you," You ask, "Where are you from, and how did you join the rangers?"
"I don't know," She starts, "I just remember a pink cloud, my thoughts were filled with other thoughts, all not my own. Then there was this bright light, and pain. Then, like a fog my mind cleared. I could think for myself. It took awhile to get use to not hearing others though. The year after that was hard. Nopony would accept me cause I was a Alicorn. I was found by the Applejack's Rangers; sick and malnourished. They brought me back to health and started training me in their ways. I soon became the only Alicorn to be apart of the Applejack's Rangers."

What do you do?
>>
>>28702085
So you must know a lot of cool spells, right?
>>
>>28702118
"So, you must know a lot of cool spells, right?"
"Yeah," She nods, "Why you ask? You want me to teach you a few?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28702195
You would do that!? I think I love you... So what spells do you know?
>>
>>28702195
Sure, maybe I can teach you a spell that I know.
>>
>>28702223
>>28702255
"You can do that?!"
"...Yeah."
"I think I love you."
"Don't get too attached." She smiles.
"So, what spells do you know? Maybe, I could teach you a spell I know."
"A couple," She starts, "I can fire a beam of light at ponies, spawn a small pink cloud, and the most handy one in my opinion: A shield."

What do you do?
>>
>>28702291
Shield sounds good. It's gonna be a long ride to the factory so you can teach me in the tram!
>>
>>28702291
>can spawn taint at will
Let's go with the Shield spell.
>>
>>28702324
>>28702350
"Shield sounds good," You say, "It's going to be a long ride to the factory so you can teach me on the tram!"
"Sounds good." Blanche agrees.

It's around late morning when you reach the tram stop. You call the tram and wait. After twenty minutes; the tram arrives, the door opening.
"Howdy friends," The Conductor greets you, "I see you've made a new buddy. You want to head back to Detrot or do you have a different destination in mind?"

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>28702408
Yes I like to head back to detrot, but I want to know, can you go to Yellowknife and if not is there a location close to it?
>>
Oh. By the way: No need to bump the thread. It's nearing bump limit anyway.
>>
>>28702408
Nope, we are going to Grand Rapid.
Thread posts: 488
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.