[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the season 2 finale, Chryssi only managed to beat Celestia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (453KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
453KB, 1024x768px
In the season 2 finale, Chryssi only managed to beat Celestia because she had been feeding off Shining Armor's love. But by the season 6 finale, it can be assumed the changelings had been starving all of this time without any love to feed on.
So how is it that she and the Changelings managed to beat all of the princesses and the mane 6 so easily without anyone else knowing about it?
>>
>>28642371
Being clever and subterfugal, instead of charging in like retards.
>>
>>28642371
Chrysalis sent them all letters saying she was a Negirian prince and all they needed was put on a blindfold and go to a secret place and they would get part of the fortune he owned.
>>
>>28642371
I'm sure they didn't have to fight them. As changelings, they probably went in as normal ponies and kidnapped them in their sleep and probably used a chloroform like substance to knock them out
>>
>>28642371
>le, it can be assumed the changelings had been starving all of this time without any love to feed on.

Except the Alicorn level magic of love that you JUST pointed out she had?

Which, for references sake, is one fourth all the magic IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY.

But yeah, she probably just waited till their guard dropped and blowdarted some thing into them and knocked them out, not like it's hard to catch Celly off guard, fucking plants did that.
>>
>>28642563
>Alicorn level magic of love that you JUST pointed out she had?
Not OP, what are you talking about? When she begins her attack in S6, I assume she's been starving a while, as has her whole army which is what OP was asking. In S2 her army were feeding off Shining Armour's love, so you'd think they'd be stronger but Twilight and her friends pretty much wrecked them in droves.

Anyway, as for the question, I think the fact none of them even knew what was going on makes it pretty clear it was a coordinated attack, more stealth based I'd assume
>>
>>28642371
>Squads of Changelings are sent to the various empires.
>Give Celestia, Luna, etc a letter.
>"The plot demands it, fuck you."
>"~Chrysalis."
>They all collectively sigh, Celestia swats away the burlap bag from one of the drones and just puts on her sleep mask.
>>
>>28642371
Because godly levels of magic can't save you from a hard knock to the head.
>>
They could have at least justified it in story by having Starlight try to fight those changelings impersonating Twilight and have those stones of theirs absorb all her magic as Pieces of the Changeling throne or something.

that way there'd at least be a handwave of how they could do that shit.
>>
>>28642831
>Physical violence past season 2
Come on now
>>
>>28642371
The changelings never left and kept feeding from love from random ponies without trying to draw suspicion.

Princesses and anyone from the royal family get more love, though. Hence the finale.
>>
Tiny Pop airs this without issue but Cider triggers them beyond belief
>>
>>28642862
AND YET, Top Bolt had the word cider thrown casually in the beginning of the episode. I still don't get it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.