[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_0678.png (889KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0678.png
889KB, 1136x640px
Imagine If hasbro asked you for a episode idea wat do
>>
File: 41241524.png (179KB, 801x1024px)
41241524.png
179KB, 801x1024px
Everything in my power to help __Nyx__
>>
File: 82277990.jpg (110KB, 507x338px) Image search: [Google]
82277990.jpg
110KB, 507x338px
>>28630324
"Our Little Bundle of Chaos" Part 1 & 2
A new foal is joining the mlp family, only things are getting a bit.... chaotic in Ponyville with the new arrival
>>
File: 1353159948734.png (158KB, 571x598px) Image search: [Google]
1353159948734.png
158KB, 571x598px
>>28630324
I prefer to imagine what the board would be like if you just fucked off entirely with all of your autistic terrible ideas.

Once I filter your filenames, I'll be a bit closer to that reality, fucking autist.
>>
>>28630324
Spike and Ember have sex for 22 minutes
>>
File: 14239164642450.jpg (48KB, 615x298px)
14239164642450.jpg
48KB, 615x298px
>>28630324
so you know when back in the end of S4 Twilight was fucking around with the sun and the moon? yeah, I think it must've had some consequences.
i think someone was definitely killed by high tide back then.
so it's an episode where a random stallion tries to get revenge on Twilight
'cause his special fuckpony was killed by a high tide accidentally caused by Twilight's sun-moon-rising
so he kidnaps Spike and teleports them in some place
Twilight is too shocked by reveal to try and track them
like she's seriously emotionally broken
like dark pallettes, emotional music, Twilight sobbing, stuff like that
but Glimglam, Trixie and maybe Sunset (i dunno if they will ever ntroduce her into the show i just think My Little Non-Racist Human to be canon) try to tell her that they all fucked up before and wouldn't be there if it weren't for Twilight and if they kept feeling sorry for themselves like Twilight
Twilight says they never accidentally killed anyone so they can't really get it but after all she does decide to magically track down random stallion and Spike
meanwhile random stallion plans to kill both himself and Spike, taking a close one away from Twilight like she once did
now no need to do this in a gory way at all, there can be some pit of magical acid or something
or better yet he ties himself and Spike and then ties some magical shit to the door of whenever he is so that when Twilight steps in she kills them both
but when Twilight is about to come in a ghost of his special somepony appears
>>
File: 14572923149270.jpg (376KB, 2500x3500px)
14572923149270.jpg
376KB, 2500x3500px
>>28630586
she says that it's not the way for him to go and she wants him to try and live a life as happy as possible without her
she also tells Twi that Twi couldn't know about her getting killed so she doesn't blame her
then she disappears and the stallion lets Spock go
the final scene is Twilight bringing some flowers to the pony's grave where she finds that stallion
they have a conversation where the stallion says that he will try to live a better life and Twilight says that the will try to forgive herself
and the episode ends on them both walking away from the grave while bells play on the background
this is edgy as fuck so of course DHX would never actually allow it (they couldn't even kill off a turtle). but brbnies would love it and definitely have more ground for "not just for little girls" autism. like, BTAS had shit like this all the time
>>
>>28630324
Put humans in just to piss people off and ruin everything.
>>
>>28630624
>implying the show isn't already ruined
>>
>>28630632
Things can always be ruined more.
>>
>>28630324
Cars are already sort of a thing in Equestria, at least karts are

someone does a thing and is challenged to a race by cars (karts)

they race

Eurobeat starts playing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsbOOPkmEGw
>>
File: 1409824319162.png (843KB, 4838x3957px)
1409824319162.png
843KB, 4838x3957px
Diamond Tiara fanservice episode. By fanservice I mean the sexy kind, not the 'hi bronies' kind. We get to see her in plenty of plot-heavy poses like this one, we get to see her wear an embarrassing outfit with visible 'underwear' that visibly embarrasses her, we get to see her in a uniform and we get more songs out if her, at least one of which is Smile or Apples to the Core-tier
>>
>>28630324
sunset shimmer uses the power of /mlp/s tears to make herself canon
>>
>>28630324
Fluttershy's baby shower
>>
File: teens.jpg (180KB, 1024x768px)
teens.jpg
180KB, 1024x768px
>>28630324
CMC comfortably hanging out in their clubhouse for most of the episode. They're content with what they've done lately and decide to just hang around talking about their thoughts, feelings, and dreams, maybe with the excuse that they're waiting for someone who needs help to go to them for it. At the end of the episode, one crusader notices that the sun's setting and that it's time to go home. They say their goodbyes and leave. That's what I want. All the whining about "nothing happened" in AB episodes, which is always false, makes me realize how nice an episode like that would be. Latest episodes have been way too heavy on conflict and giving everyone a bad time. Go the other extreme and let us get to know the fillies on a deeper level without any freak-outs.
>>
>>28630324
An adventure two-parter with an actually intimidating villain that is beaten not by the power of friendship, but by wit.
>>
>>28630898
die filly fiddler
>>
>>28630324
Some background to my thoughts and autism: Flim and Flam were better than the Apple family, they built a great machine and it was super legit and only by cheating with "extended family" shenanigans the Apples managed to continue their backwards shit. It still triggers me years after. And then they made the dynamic duo into some con-ponies after crushing their dream and aspirations.

The Cutiemark Crusaders help FIim and Flam getting back into the Cider business. Applebloom gets in trouble with her family (Granny: "You're not a real apple!"), Applebloom runs of with Flim and Flam and they travel Equestria to find a good business partner. Applejack is searching for Applebloom and they meet in Appleloosa where Flim and Flam get their deal to get back on track, Applebloom and Applejack hug it out and Applejack gives her word that Flim and Flam will do good business, so Braeburn is happy too!
>>
>>28630324
Maybe expanding more into the world?
Like what is Saddle Arabia like, how are the ponies there?
Or even expanding more on the backstory of Zecora?
>>
>Starlight Glimmer and the final solution
The increasing zebra riots concluded this time with an attack on Twilight's castle
Twilight keeps her no-violence policy because of the historical debt ponies have with zebras
As the mane 6 fill with pony guilt Starlight Glimmer assembles an unlikely team of heroes to defend Equestria from the ignorant subhorses
This episode is a reference to the comics
>>
>>28632078

>how are the ponies there?
We all know how they are
They cannot stand a day without war and suicide bombing
Arabians welcome
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (32KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
Im a Shimmerfag. What else would I say?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.