[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tiny Anon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 8

(Last Thread found Here>>> >>28604827 )

Your eyes snap open, beholding the soft white glow of the world around you. As you sit up, you find that you are laying upon a polished tile, reflective, chilling to the touch.as you look about, you see that you are underneath what appears to be an enormous, gold-accented pale dresser, or perhaps a bedstand. Somewhere in the distance, you hear thunderous hoofsteps approaching you.

What do you do? First response decides.
>>
>>28626619

take cover under dresser
>>
>>28626682
Hearing the sound, you immediately rush back under the shady cover of the dresser, hiding behind one of the sturdy wooden legs.

Soon enough, you see a dark, navy blue Hoof step into the room, And speak quietly. "Sister?" It asks, before abruptly stopping. You hear faint sniffing, and a "hmmm..." in thought.

Soon, you see a muzzle begin to approach the ground, a fair distance from you, but soon, you will be in line of site with her.

What do you do?
>>
>>28626718
*sight
>>
look for any other escape routes or hiding places at hand.

otherwise, put dresser leg between us and bighorse and pray something distracts her.
>>
>>28626756
This
>>
>>28626756
You quickly dash behind the table leg, pressing your back to it as you hear another thoughtful "Hmm...", before the shadow shifts away from you.

"Sister, Sister awaken!" you hear from above.

"What is it?" a groggy voice asks in response, with the sound of shifting sheets accompanying it.

"Sister, We must know if thou art alright! we fear that there may be an... otherworldly visitor among us."

There is a pause, before the deeper voice speaks, sounding much less groggy now. "...This is a serious claim. Are you certain?"

"Yes, sister! I have felt it this night! Just... be on the lookout for anything unusual... the presence could be anywhere."

There is a moment of silence, likely nodding, as the mighty Dark pillars begin shifting as if about to leave.

What do you do?
>>
>>28626843
Find something to write with and on. Write a note introducing yourself and leave it somewhere visible so you can gauge her reaction.
>>
Should we move before the sleepy one gets up and begins to move around?
>>
>>28626880
You look around, Noting some old crumpled up scraps and broken pencil tips. Perfect.

Grabbing some broken pencil like chalk, you begin writing in enormous letters, a message of Introduction. "MY NAME IS ANON," It reads, "I MEAN NO HARM."

It takes you a while, but you, with a hefty pull, manage to drag the paper out onto the tile in front of the dresser, very slowly, so that it will be plainly Visible.

As you look about, you can easily recognize this as a bedroom, with a gargantuan bed high above you, beside the dresser, some Fuzzy slippers beside it, a few wall-to-floor mirrors, a wardrobe... all very fancifully decorated and pleasantly crafted.

Well! You've sucessfully dragged the note over onto the floor.

What do you do?
>>
wait under the bed and be on the ready to battle any dust bunnies that attack
>>
>>28627036
Dust bunnies attack, roll for initiative!
I'm kidding.

You dash towards the large bed, Seeing the material and springs creak and strain above, indicating that it's occupant is stirring. As one portion of the bedsprings begins to bulge downward, you can see a large white column descend from the bed, fitting itself snugly into one of the pink slippers. It is followed by another, and a third begins to drop, but halts as a gasp is heard above.

Evidently, she's seen your letter, because it floats upwards and out of sight, plucked up by a golden aura of Light.

After a moment of deafening silence the voice nervously, yet deeply speaks: "...Anon...?"
>>
>>28627077
Great scott I must have done the spoilers wrong.

Uh... Everything happens except the dust bunny fight. Sorry about that.
>>
>>28627077
Shout "SUHHHH DUDE"
>>
>>28627101

if we are going to hail the other bighorse, grab something solid. She'll try to pick us up with her crazy magicks
>>
>>28627101
In your loudest Voice possible, you Shout "SUHHHH DUDE," to grab her attention. She, meanwhile, hears a shrill voice yelling from under her bed. Her hooves come flying up off of the floor with a quick and comical "whoosh" sound.

After a brief few seconds, a towering spire of a horn can be seen coming down, followed finally by two shimmering, gigantic, watchful eyes. The pupils move slightly as she locks on to your tiny form, attempting to actually make out detail.

"Hello...?" she offers in confusion, unsure what to make of this tiny, bipenal creature.
>>
File: cele.png (245KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
cele.png
245KB, 1024x1448px
>>28627077
Write another letter asking her to pee in my mouth.
>>
>>28627130

>well hi there! It seems I've found myself tiny and in your room! perhaps you could help me?
>>
>>28627130
slowly step out into the light
proudly exclaim that you have ridded this place of the evil dust bunnies that were infesting
>>
>>28627143
She hears this, and she lets her muzzle drop down as well, her chin now up against the bottom side of the mattress.

"Yes... well, Tiny you are... and you ARE in my room... I'm sorry, but... How exactly did you get here? I'd like to help but... Suffice to say I'm not exactly the easiest pony to approach in their sleep," she says eyeing you suspiciously, curiously, and a bit incredulously.

What do you do?
>>
>>28627178
*Record Scratch* *Freeze Frame*
Yup that's me, ou're probably wondering how i ended up in this istuation
*sing fresh prince theme*
>>
>>28627193
you're* situation*
whoops
>>
>>28627193
Celestia watches in both confusion and fascination, as you dance around and perfectly recite this tune that she has never heard before. It is catchy, for certain, but it is nonetheless unhelpful to her. You see her ears visibly sway and her head cock ever so slightly to the side.

"So... You're from Phillydelphia then? And to answer your query, I AM wondering how you ended up in this situation," she says in reply. She at least seems a bit more relaxed now, and is unafraid to push her head a bit farther in.
>>
>>28627231
I was hoping you would know.
>>
>>28627251
She frowns at this, and sighs. "I'm terribly sorry, but... I'm not even sure exactly what you are. The closest thing you resemble are some bipedal creatures from another realm, my student has had extensive contact with, but... Your size indicates that you may be alien even to her. Do you have any clue how you got here?" She asks, her reluctance now replaced with concern.
>>
>>28627275
Sounds like it's time for an embarrassing nervous breakdown.
>>
>>28627304
As you hear this, you begin to calmly and maturely... panic. Absolutely panic. You begin grasping at your head and asking many rhetorical questions to yourself, and find yourself naturally falling into a fetal position.

Celestia, actually getting out of bed so that she is facing upright now, leans under the bed a bit closer and thinks quickly.

"Uhm... now now, this... isn't necessarily a bad thing... after all, now that we know you have no ill intent, you should be fine here! ...right?" she seems unsure how to comfort you, but is obviously trying her best.
>>
>>28627354
"I'm too small to be anything but useless!"
>>
>>28627379
"N-now now, anon... we'll figure this out!" She offers.

She thinks for a moment, then has an idea, she quickly levitates you up, and out from under the bed. From your perspective, you seem to be dangling many stories in the air, but as she lays back on her bed, she gently places you down onto her warm, soft chest, the fur here gently waving in the cool air.

"I'd offer a hug but... this is the best I can do for now," she says with a well-meaning smile. "Better...?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28627420

hug back if she's offering.
>>
>>28627420
Ask if she can turn us into a breezie, so we can more easily navigate the world.
>>
>>28627432
Calming down slightly, you spread your arms and legs out, gripping the warm skin beneath you. As your head rests against her chest, you hear her strong, steady heartbeat beneath, while her slow and gentle breaths rock you ever so slightly, as the terrain beneath you rises and falls rhythmically.

She sighs in relief, blowing warm air over your body. "See...? You'll be quite alright, Anon."

What do you want to do?
>>
>>28627475
>>28627448
>>
>>28627483
Looking up, you ask if she can turn you into something more mobile, so that you can navigate on your own easier.

She taps her chin in thought for a moment, and speaks slowly. "Transformation magic is difficult, but I can certainly try... hmm... the closest thing to your size would be a breezie, but I'd better not go all the way, I uh... Wouldn't want to misplae any organs," she offers.

With a shimmering golden glow, her horn ignites, raising you off of her chest and into the air. She bites her tongue in concentration, as you feel energy begin to pool near your back, until after a few moments...

You begin to fall. You fall and instinctively move your back muscles... unraveling your brand new, shimmering wings, with a plastic-like sound. Your gliding fall is broken by her belly, which you land on perfectly, your feet sinking juuust slightly into the pillowy flesh here.

"What do you think?" she asks sincerely, looking you over.
>>
>>28627522
Well, we can't answer that without a mirror, can we?
>>
>>28627537
Her face flushes with embarassment, as she chuckles nervously. It's actually quite interesting to see, the titanic white face slowly change color from pearl to light scarlet. "Of course, here," she says, Creating a magical mirror for you to see yourself with.

It seems to be you, as you were, albeit without a shirt now. The reason for that becomes quite apparent, as you see two enormous, translucent butterfly-like wings protruding behind you. You flex your back a bit, watching them flap, with a noise not unlike the crinkling of a plastic bag.

"So...? What do you think?" she asks, a little more confidently this time.
>>
>>28627582
An illusion to make us look like a breezie might be helpful, so we don't turn too many heads.
>>
>>28627600
"What's that? Some kind of disguise? Hmm... well, although unusual for a Breezie to be away from it's homeland... I suppose it's more normal than uh... whatever you are," she says, Bending her titanic head down to touch you lightly on the top of the head. As she does, you feel a tingling warmth surge through you, and when you look back into the mirror you see... a green, long legged, insectoid pony, with your wings.

"That ought to at least lessen the amount of questions people pose, if you are seen outside of these walls," she explains, Returning her head so that she can look down at you.
>>
>>28627630
Do breezies have any natural predators? If so, we'll need a means of self-defense.
>>
>>28627653
"Oh yes. Actually, Creatures of uh... your size are not very high on the food chain... but fear not, I'll cast a watchful Protection on you. As a foreign creature in our world, I need to make sure nothing harms you," she explains, as you find a light sparkly effect about you.
>>
>>28627674
How does the spell work, exactly?
>>
>>28627681
"Simple really. It will allow me to perceive your actions, and in the event of some kind of attack, like say a creature spitting acid or biting you, I will solidify the shield around you, nullifying the damage. You are a unique creature, and something that requires discussion. Can't have you harmed here!" she explains, with another simple smile.
>>
>>28627704
ask about the purple creature was saw earlier
>>
>>28627731
"Purple crea--Oh! You must mean Luna! Yes, she is my Sister! You must be the otherworldly presence she detected... heh, it's a good thing you met me first. She can be a bit more... defensive when meeting foreign threats," she says with a nervous laugh.
>>
>>28627754
Is meeting foreign threats common around here?
>>
>>28627754
Speaking of threats, we might need more offensive, rather than defensive, protection. A shield might help against acid or teeth, but not being swallowed whole.
>>
>>28627772
"The Nation that my sister and I rule, Equestria, is rather commonly under threat from some form of threat, be it a single entity of extreme power, or a foreign nation. We must always be vigilant," she explains, speaking very professionally.
>>
>>28627787
Is there somewhere safe we can stay?
>>
>>28627794
"Well, for now I'd recommend staying in the palace, with me. Your appearance is troubling, because we've no idea how you've gotten here or how you were placed in the bed chambers of A royal official so easily," she explains deep in thought.
>>
>>28627806
Could we have a weapon, just in case? A magical shield won't do much good against being eaten alive.
>>
>>28627818
"Eaten alive? Well, I should hope nothing in the palace would do that! Not that thr acid could harm you through the ward but... I suppose being stuck in such a situation would be very bad. Hrm... a weapon... Well, Frankly Mr. Anon, that may be a bit difficult for someone of your size, given that Even a Sweing needle would make a good sword!" She says with a laugh, and then pauses.

"Hmm... all things considered, that actually isn't a bad idea. What do you think anon, could you make do with a sharpened sewing needle?"
>>
>>28627845
No cool mind lasers?
She's obviously a tyrant. Seize the throne.
>>
>>28627845
Well, we're not staying in the Castle forever! Even if the acid doesn't hurt us, we'd still suffocate, and we don't want a repeat of last time. So we need either a way to cut our way out, or a way to not need to breathe.
>>
>>28627860
"Mind lasers? I uh..."

She seems stumped as you begin to plot your domination. If she truly is the ruler of a nation, then perhaps you can use this to your advanatage... siezing a throne sounds fun.

"Well... you don't even have a Horn, Mr. Anon... I'm not sure you can work... 'Mind Lasers' even if I could give you them," she explains with regret.
>>
>>28627882
How about a stinger? We are a bug, after all.
>>
>>28627896
"Hmm... well, again with the organs... Adding body parts may be a bit dangerous... buuuut, I could make a simple weapon for you out of some poison and a medical needle. Would that suffice?" she asks, in sincerety.
>>
>>28627914
She already added wings. Those are body parts.
>>
>>28627929
"You... bring up a good point anon. I just hoped not to modify you too much is all... If you really want a stinger, I can try my best. Where do you want it? Hands? A thorax? Arms?" she asks you, quite nervous about the whole ordeal.
>>
>>28627954
Just fuck my shit up, fām.
>>
>>28627954
If she's worried about messing up the transformation, couldn't she just make us a new body from scratch?
>>
File: Coolest_Dude_Ever.png (886KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Coolest_Dude_Ever.png
886KB, 1600x900px
>>28627968
For a third time, she surrounds you in a magical, warm aura, and this time around, after a few seconds, you find your forearms looking rather bulked up. Giving them an experimental flex, you find that two stingers come out, above your hands.

"It's not much, but It'll certainly hurt whatever you hit," she says cautiously.

(Pic related)
>>
>>28627991
Seems like they'd get in the way.
>>
>>28627999
"You can retract them at any time. They'll just go back into your arm. Though you may get more use of them there than adding on a thorax," she elaborates. "Now then! Anything else?" she questions.
>>
>>28628034
Breakfast?
>>
>>28628034
>>28627972
>>
>>28628043
"Oh! Oh goodness! Yes, I can get you plenty of food, but... actually, I have an idea," she says with a smirk. "Hide behind that lamp," she instructs you, as she levitates you over to the dresser beside her bed. She uses her magic to pull down a speaking pipe. "Kitchen? Please bring breakfast up here today, if you could."

As it retracts, she looks back over to you. "Best hide before they show up."
>>
>>28628058
Make as big a scene as possible when they arrive.
>>
>>28628072
You smirk to yourself as you initially hide behind the lamp, waiting to introduce yourself to the world. A server pony soon walks in, a grey stallion, wearing the upper half of a tuxedo, and carrying a tray of fresh, delicious pancakes, crisp brown toast, and a fresh glass of orange juice.

Perfect target.

You lunge out of your hiding spot, singing the song of your people (that is, "Highway to the Danger Zone"), drawing his attention for a split second before you sink your stingers into his forehead.

"ANON!" Celestia cries out, but you're having too much fun. You drop as he attempts to swat himself with the tray, splattering the meal all over his face, in a rather embarassing display.

"Sorry your Highness! I'll get you more right after I deal with tgis insect!" He proclaims, slipping and falling on spilled syrup.

"No," Celestia states plainly, floating him towards the doorway. "I'll deal with it."
The door is closed, leaving only you and her in the room. As she levitates you towards her, courtesy of her ward, she looks very, VERY unamused.

What do you do?
>>
>>28628123
What, is that not how ponies introduce themselves?
>>
>>28628131
She stares at you for a moment in very intense Judgement, before loudly and Authoritatively saying "No. It isn't."

She's then begins to levitate a jar from the corner over towards you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28628146
Apologize, and start sobbing deeply. Mayve we'd fit in better if we were an actual pony.
>>
>>28628160
*Maybe
>>
>>28628160
yes we can be the littlest pony
>>
>>28628160
Your sudden emotional outburst catches her off guard. She does not forget what you just did... but at least she put the jar away. The stern gaze changes from one you would get from a police officer, to one more reminiscent of a parent disappointed at their child.

"...Perhaps you would be, but Size manipulation can be VERY finnicky... I could try and make you a pony, but no promises that your liver will be in the right place," she offers.
>>
>>28628180
>>28627972
>>
>>28628180
Meh, I need a new one anyway.
>>
>>28628191
>>28628191

"A new body... well, You'll be the same size, but at least you'll be a pony." She raises you up, and concentrates very hard, her eyes squinting, a few beads of sweat visible atop her head.

"I hope," she mutters quietly, as a beam of yellow light surges through your chest. The warm, tingling sensation flows over you, starting in your chest, then going through your back. There are a few painful shifts, but for the most part everything seems to move smoothly until... it is done.

You fall down onto the silky sheets of the mattress below, and see yourself in a mirror she has cast. You appear to be a tiny green pegasus, with a question mark emblazoned on your flank.
>>
>>28628210
Why the fuck can't she make us a normal-sized body?
>>
>>28628215

Pinkie pie pops out of the mirror, and directs your attention to the name of the thread, before disappearing.
>>
>>28628215
(Or, you know, Mumbo-jumbo about consevation of mass or something).
>>
>>28628237
*Conservation.
>>
>>28628231
run around the palace
I'm sure there's something fun to do here
>>
>>28628210
>>28628215
>>28628231
What I want to know is where our old body went.
>>
>>28628247
Being the giddy new pony that you are, amd with a cautious gaze from Celestia, you decide to go for a flight around the palace. It's thoroughly impressive, and as you pass by the many hallways, you see mages practicing very delicate spells for some unicorn students on a field trip, You find gardeners trying to trim the perfectly organized garden, you find many nobles and a few forign delegates having important talks in the throne room, and you find a very confused and embarassed waiter, trying to wipe maple syrup out of his mane.

What do you wish to do?
>>
>>28628256
(Technically she reshaped youe current body into a pony, a rearrangement of matter that was given.)
>>
>>28628280
Masturbate in front of her
>>
>>28628280
Apologize to the sticky pony. Explain we were overwhelmed by the new world.

>>28628288
Isn't that a transformation?
>>
>>28628288
*your
>>
>>28628295
Here we go again

After zipping around the compound, you decide to fly back into her room... whilst Masturbating with your newly updated genitles.

She looks over at you, sees this, and facehoofs. It is a rare sight, the royal facehoof, truly a moment to be beheld.

You catch this for a few seconds before she levitayes you out of her room and slams the door.
>>
>>28628332
(I screwed up the spoiler again. I keep forgetting the "/". Sorry about that).
>>
>>28628332
go find the sister and terrorize her for a bit
>>
>>28628332
*levitates.
>>
>>28628332
Apologize, and tell her that pony pheromomes are extra strong at our size. Ask if she's in heat.
>>
>>28628345
Feeling rather proud of yourself, you decide to look for this sister that she mentioned. She ought to be fun to mess with. So, you set your sights on the Dark Alicorn, scouting through the gold-laiden halls, Searching from room to room until... ah, there it is. A bedroom adorned with a simple crescent moon, with seemes to have been more recently nailed onto the door. This is your time to shine. Shimmying your way through the keyhole, you Sight your target just getting ready for bed.
>>
>>28628371
Introduce ourself politely.
>>
>>28628339
don't bother with apologizing
grammar is not really a big thing here
as long as you deliver no one cares
>>
>>28628381
Your BIG SINISTER PLAN IS...

To say hello.

You fly up to the princess, Landing on her nose with a cheery and polite "Hello!" You are very gentlemanly about it, you think.

However, her combat instincts immediately kick in. She jumps back, setting her footing for perfect balance, amd levitates a glaive from her wall over towards her side! "WHO GO--Huh?"

It takes her a moment to realize that you are merely a tiny talking pony. In a facial expression that denotes partial relief, and partial disappointment, she puts the glaive down, and speaks. "Hello, Tiny Citizen, what is your business with us?"
>>
>>28628413
Rape her
>>
>>28628418
At our size?
>>
>>28628438
He can go on her clitoris and lick it
>>
>>28628418
I... I'm not even sure how you would try to go about that but uh... let's see...?

As you have so brilliantly formulated, you, a timy creature, shall attempt to rape a large creature. This can ONLY go well, you believe.

You zip as quickly as you can towards her tail. She sees this dash, and quickly steos to the side. "Tiny citizen? What art thou doing?"

You pay her no mind, you zip around and almost manage to make it under her tail. She gasps as she sees you zip behind her, grabbing you with her levitation, and bringing you towards her face. "What is the MEANING of this? Do you not know that it is Highly offensive to touch the Royal Backside? For shame! Ehat have you to say for yourself?"
>>
>>28628460
Say that you find her hot
>>
>>28628418
>>28628438
>>28628448
The protection spell lets Celestia see our every move. This is a really bad idea, guys.
>>
>>28628466
You declare that you find her the most attractive Mare in the land, in your defense.

"I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW-- I..."
As your words sink in, her face flushes to a pinkish, and eventually to a deep, tomato red. "I-- Well, thank you citizen uh... B-but it is still highly offensive to souch the royal backside without permission..." she says. You have sucessfully caught her off guard with your frankness.

What do you do?
>>
>>28628484
Tell her that you want to spend the rest of your life with her
>>
>>28628484
Apologize and ask for permission
>>
>>28628491
As you tell her this, she quietly sits down.

"S-small citizen! Such words! ...and yet, not unkind ones..." Luna seems unure exactly how to take this sort of talk, her face indicates that it is both embarassing and highly complimentary. She cracks a small smile at your devotion.

"What is your name, Tiny Citizen?" She asks, smiling sheepishly.
>>
>>28628509
Tell her that your name is Roberto, Roberto Baggio
>>
>>28628517
"Well, Mr. Roberto. These are some very serious claims of yours! Though, I suppose I can respect the dedication you must have to have gotten in here," she states. She is in a pleasant mood, and allows you to sit on her nose as you two speak.
>>
>>28628533
Kiss her nose
>>
>>28628535
You lean down and offer a small kiss on her nose. Luna does not stop you, and instead chuckles. "I see that your interest is true, Mr. Roberto," she says with a smile. "These actions are far more becoming of a gentlecolt." She seems intrigued by you, her mood elevated. She is flattered. What do you do?
>>
>>28628559
Ask her if she has a growth spell
>>
>>28628559
Explain to Luna that you're from a far away land of littler ponies
and that you seek to find the most attractive mare
in Equestria.
>>
>>28628562
"A growth Spell? W-well... Although many mages consider it taboo, laws of matter and whatnot... I may have a temorary growth spell, yes," she offers you, cocking her head slightly to the side, forcing you to adjust your hooves for balance a bit.

What do you do?
>>
>>28628580
Accept it and thank her
>>
>>28628562
>>28628231
>>
>>28628475
Does no one else realize this?
>>
>>28628562
May as well be just another Anon in Equestria story.
The whole fucking point is having a TINY Anon.
>>
>>28628475 He warned you.

Luna looks left and right, chuckling with face red as she powers up her horn. "This wil take but a few seconds, Roberto... I just need to charge it..."

"I THINK NOT!" comes a booming voice in a flash of yellow light.

"S-sister, I--"

"--you were about to use a forbidden technique on an alien. How could you do such a thing?"

Luna turns to you. "She was TRACKING you? Thou did not think it prudent to tell us?!"

This doesn't seem too good.

What do you do?
>>
>>28628613
Masturbate in front of her again
>>
>>28628586
>>28628605

Precicely guys.
Good on you anon for sticking with it.
>>
>>28628613
Hide in Luna's mouth.
>>
>>28628613
cmon you piece of shit make it happen, we don't want to stay fucking tiny. First post best post also >>28628618
>>
File: YOU SHOULD BE AN HERO.gif (34KB, 200x267px) Image search: [Google]
YOU SHOULD BE AN HERO.gif
34KB, 200x267px
>>28628613
We want it big, we want to dick Luna. We want to dick everyone in this goddamn story. You piece of shit you better make him big.
>>
>>28628618
Full of surprises today, eh guys?

As they both stare at you accusatorily, Luna with far more distraughtness and Celestia with far more judgement, you do the only thing that comes to mind in a time like this.

You pull out your willy and 'ave a good wank.

Luna looks heartbroken, and averts her eyes, Celestia looks fuming, and pulls out a Glass jar, slamming it, with you now forced inside, down to the ground.

"I'm sorry that I let him out of my sight, Sister," Celestia states, as Luna merely nods, and turns her back to you both.
>>
>>28628636
Make yourself big because you are an unicorn and rape celestia
>>
File: IMG_0078_20160802_215544.jpg (16KB, 189x189px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0078_20160802_215544.jpg
16KB, 189x189px
>>28628626
Bruh, if you don't wanna be tiny, why'd you come to a Tiny Anon thread?
>>
>>28628636
>>28628348
>>
File: Hermann Fegelein.jpg (67KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Hermann Fegelein.jpg
67KB, 900x900px
>>28628634
>>28628626
What the fuck is going on on this thread? someone doesn't want to do the will of the first post?
>>
File: download-1.png (348KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
download-1.png
348KB, 401x401px
>>28628626
>>28628634

There are like, how many Anon in Equestria RP threads on here? Do you go to Taco bell and order a Hamburger? Sure it's funny at first but it gets old fast.
>>
>>28628647
Crap guys, you're having a posting storm out there.

You apologize to Celestia, explaining that Pony pheremones are extremely strong for someone of your size. Upon asking her if she is in heat, her eyes widen, and she is very surprised. "Wh-- I..." she leans down and whispers, "Look, I don't know what world you're from but... you don't just ask A mare if she's in heat. I'm not denying that either one of us could be... but I'm also warning you that your behavior is getting out of control," she says in a harsh, yet informative whisper.
>>
>>28628666
You satanic piece of shit
>>28628643 is the canon choice
>>
>>28628666
Maybe being made into a mare would help with the hormones?
>>
>>28628666

>>28628643
>>
>>28628670
(Oh. That thing got washed by the Storm of posts sorry. Uh... if it's any consolation, she didn't make him a Unicorn, if you recall so... that's not exactly a feasible option).
>>
>>28628680
(Shut up and just do so you glorious winged faggot)
>>
>>28628680
Shhhh.... Make it happen
>>
>>28628680
>>28628674
>>28628674
>>
File: kill yourself.jpg (37KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
kill yourself.jpg
37KB, 604x340px
>>28628704
>>
>>28628670
>>28628643
>>28628682
>>28628687

Upon realizing that The universe really doesn't matter, you proceed to break the laws of... well, everything really, grow a horn, and magically know the spell. Realizing that challenge and effirt are no longer required in this lucid state, you immediateky use your godmode powers to rape the Overpowered being that raises the sun. You feel a smug, self satisfaction at having done so, though you also realize that your victory is quite hollow, as you've turned a dedicated Tiny Anon thread into yet another carbon copy cut and paste Anon in Equestria ERP thread.

Call me a faggot if you will, but really, why come here if you never wanted Tiny Anon?
>>
>>28628720
Good job following the will of the posts

Make anon wake up from his sleep
>>
>>28628720
It's your story Narrator. Do whatever you want.
I'm sorry these faggots had to shit on your thread.
I do hope you try again sometime as I enjoy the concept.
>>
https://youtu.be/-QwoyH6M5lc
>>
>>28628737
Make him wake up from his sleep and find himself in a normal shape in the evefree forest
>>
>>28628742
Wanting this, fuck tinyness
>>
>>28628733
Ah, I probably will.

I'm not gonna hold a grudge or anything, and maybe you guys juat wanted to derail a thread today, I dunno. All I know, Is that I came here offering an interactive tale. If you remove all limitations, what are you left with? No cause for a new action, no reason for a continued story. If you have the ability to instantly will the world to change... then what's the point of doing anything? There were few limiting factors here. Size, Your own powers... the interaction so cruicial to the story and you all wished to throw it away for something you can get from being in any one of... how many, 5 ERP anon in Equestria threads that are up at a time? Fimfiction is full of people who make this stuff, but less interactive.

>>28628670
>>28628674
>>28628679
>>28628643
>>28628682

You guys... what you've done is essentially come into a game of Fallout, demanding to have dragonborn powers and armor and weapons that just don't exist for it. Sure you can mod it, but it's not the same anymore.

Anyways, most of you won't read this all the way through, so the tl;dr is this:

This is a Tiny Anon Thread. It's about Tiny Anon. If you don't want that, find another thread. If you do, please enjoy.
>>
>>28628742
I may be a writer, and you know, I may do a regular sized anon in equestria thread someday. But... when I do that one, will you demand to instead play not in equestria, but in the Warhammer 40k universe?
>>
>>28628772
>Warhammer 40k universe
WANTWANTWANT
>>
>>28628772
>Warhammer 40k
>not Mighty Morphing Power Rangers
>>
>>28628774
Hehe, maybe some day. Come look for me in /tg/ sometime, that's my usual hangout.

And what I can say is that we have a lot of "That Guys" in this thread.

If I were a DM, I offered you a setting all my own, and you essentially said "Nah, Instead of your setting, let's put it in Asia."

Not mad, just saying guys... if you want something else, find a new DM, you know? There are plenty of 'em out there.

Better yet, if any of you are writefags, then take up the reigns with Normal sized anon. But as for me, I've done what I could.
>>
>>28628765
FWIW, I suggested making him a mare to try to cut off some of these stupid "rape Spike and cum on Cadence's tits" suggestions that come out of nowhere.

If I may make a suggestion, next time, don't be afraid to say no. If we're a pegasus, and first post asks to cast a spell, just skip that one.
Thread posts: 151
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.