[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Season 7 This Spring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: S07.jpg (106KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
S07.jpg
106KB, 1200x675px
> Our goal is to be in sync with Season 7 when it comes out in the spring, so we're going to be putting out a lot of content and updates that are going to introduce each of the subsequent seasons between now and then. Pulling on key adventures that really reflect not just the themes of the season, but the characters, locations, and other things that are really key to My Little Pony and the show. All leading up, of course, to the movie next year. *laughs*
>equestriadaily.com/2016/10/mlp-season-7-in-spring-nycc-interview.html#more
>>
>>28618718
I hope it was at least another retarded thread that died for this
>>
>>28618718
I don't know why this is somehow a surprise, the fact that so many people fell for the doompauling is hilarious. Why is it news that S7 will air at the same time next year that S6 started airing?
>>
>>28618718

>that short hiatus

13 episodes season confirmed.

Maybe the movie will end the ride
>>
File: mlpmovieprophecy.png (38KB, 1152x324px) Image search: [Google]
mlpmovieprophecy.png
38KB, 1152x324px
>>28618773
Is the prophecy still plausible?
>>
>>28618773
Yeah because Season 6 was only 13 episodes because of a short hiatus too right?

Oh wait. You're just an idiot.
>>
>>28618718
I wonder what's with the ominous shadows
>>
The only question I have for S7 is, will it be better or worse than S6.
>>
>>28618793
No. We already know for certain, literally 100 percent that the movie is going to be full 2D animation. No real world or 3D CG at all.
>>
>>28618841
It will be better since Larson will be in charge of Season 7 instead of Haber.
>>
>>28618854
>>
>>28618718
Obvious fake.
>>
>>28618863
Nah I was just kidding, Hasbro has actually hired famed Horror writer Steven King to direct Season 7.
>>
>>28618872
How about you actually check link that's in the OP before making accusations
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2016/10/mlp-season-7-in-spring-nycc-interview.html?m=1

While the actual interview is about some ios game coming out, the representative does all the things quoted in the OP. Plus s7 was already confirmed multiple times.
>>
File: IMG_3200.png (394KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3200.png
394KB, 750x1334px
>>28618918
The IOS game is pretty gud.
>>
>>28618983
>Ios
>good
>Mobile games
>good
Hahahaha
The only good mobile games are on the 3ds and psp, not on phones. Phones are full of stupid shit schemed to scam people out of their money with micro transactions.
>>
>>28618883
That would actually suck given how poor a job he did with his version of The Shining (but no worse than Haber I guess..)
>>
>>28618718
>Pulling on key adventures that really reflect not just the themes of the season, but the characters, locations, and other things that are really key to My Little Pony and the show.

Yeah, because this fucking garbage season had SO MUCH adventure, right?

Fuck you and your fucking pile of lies.
>>
>>28619432
Actually in context that statement was referring to the themes of each season of the show.

The devs of the game are planning to release updates with new levels for each season (the game currently is only about season 1) until they've covered every season with the intent of catching up to the show by the time the movie comes out (so having content for all 7 seasons because S7 would have aired by that point).
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.