[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's gotten a lot better this season.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Spike.png (153KB, 673x1185px) Image search: [Google]
Spike.png
153KB, 673x1185px
He's gotten a lot better this season.
>>
Well, duh, where have you been OP so far?
This was discussed over and over for last weeks.
>>
>>28612784
Not him but just not around really, does this mean /mlp/ for the most part now enjoy's Spike?
>>
>>28613057
/mlp/ has been heralding S6 as the season that saved spike since the first episode.
>>
>>28612742
Understatement of the millennium.
>>
>>28613073
This pleases me, I always had his back and still think prior he got shitted on a bit too much. Maybe I should have actually visited the board for S6.
>>
>>28612742
One of the only characters that got better this season.
>>
Good. Been watching a bit of S6 now and then but glad he's improved as a character. Honestly he's what pulled me onto this flaming trainwreck to begin with given he was the sarcastic voice of reason.
>>
At the expense of RD.
>>
>>28614295
But Fluttershy improved too.
>>
>>28614305
Sure. It really was their season.
>>
>>28614305
>nu-Shy
>improved
>>
>>28614295
She's still got one more chance to save face with her map episode. Just having her be in the right for once instead of whoever she's paired up with (Twilight) would be genuinely satisfying.
>>
>>28614343
Do you remember how bad S4 was for her?
>>
>>28614444
bad how?
also check'd
>>
>>28614466
Remember how they just gave her gimmicks instead of development and everyone hated the one decent episode she got with the Breezies?
>>
>>28614478
No. I remember only gradual development.
For example in flutterbat episode she learned to say "no" to friends and in singing episode she for once remembered it.
>>
>>28612742
I will believe that bullshit once I see him becoming his own character and not someone's satellite or a cheap plot device to advance the non-existent plot.

Give him his own goals in life, make him smart enough as to use his dragon abilities, make him stop being a fucking idiot, etc. Only then I will believe your damage controlling bullshit about Spike "gotten a lot better", Jim.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.