[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why, Filthy Rich, why!? She was way cuter before the nose job!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1268056.jpg (145KB, 960x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1268056.jpg
145KB, 960x1080px
Why, Filthy Rich, why!?
She was way cuter before the nose job!
>>
>>28612110
You know how parents say "your face will get stuck like that"? She turned her nose up too often
>>
>>28612110
I really liked her muzzle. It was unique, most other mares have the normal pointed-round muzzle, hers was the only round-round one. then she fucked up and went pointed-pointed.
>>
>>28612110
She became jewish
>>
>>28612381
>i like her for her uniqueness
>i now dislike her for her uniqueness
you're just into fat noses
>>
>>28612402
>>i like her for her uniqueness
<citation needed>
>>
>>28612407
><citation needed>
>I really liked her muzzle. It was unique
dude, seriously?
>>
>>28612514
there's a difference between liking a characteristic of someone, and the whole person

example, liking clothes on somebody, but thinking they're a faggot

or just because you like their eye color or some shit, doesnt mean you like THEM
>>
>>28612539
Not the same Anon, but you're really just arguing about semantics now.
>>
>>28612539
granted, but my point still stands just with a few words differently
>i like her nose because it is unique
>i now dislike her nose because it is unique
>>
>>28612514
>>I really liked her muzzle. It was unique
Where does it say that I liked it because it was unique? I just listed that as a trait, I only like it because it's very round - which just so happens to be unique.

You must've failed English in high school.
>>
>>28612539
>>28612625
This is why you're friendless, this is why you piss off everyone, why everyone considers you're weirdos dumber than a sack of bricks and dishonest assholes up to no good.

Who the hell would want to hang out with a neuronal-wrecking idiot. You literally make people have to take xanax just to tolerate your abysmal stupidity and arrogance.
>>
>>28612539
>"I hate memes"
>"But Harambe the gorilla makes me laugh"
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.