[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we make them more interesting and less unlikable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

How do we make them more interesting and less unlikable?
>>
>>28609569
adding hooves
>>
>>28609569
give them some depth
>>
>>28609569
beach scenes
>>
>>28609575
>>28609789
>>28609807
As helpful as ever /mlp/.
>>
>>28609569
Step 1.) giving them issues to solve that we can actually relate to
step 2.) for solving we can either have them try and fail at the easy way out (i mean we all know if we had powers we would want to use them as much as possible) or deal with it in a realistic fashion so we can be sympathetic towards the situation
step 3.) show continuity by building upon what they learned from this trial in later episodes/movies
>>
>>28609569
I thought they were much better in Legend of everfree, for what its worth.

They were actually all pretty enjoyable in that movie, and AJ and RD's banter between the two of them was good.

>>28609841
The problem is that they are so focused on giving twilight and sunset the problems in each movie that we'll never get the same level of focus for the other five.
>>
>>28609913
Did you forget Rarity?
>>
>>28610298
Rarity was shit in LOE, this is true. But still, 4/5 improvement is a good start.
>>
>>28609569

There's not enough time to do that for 5 characters in a 75 minute movie, even four of them. The movies were right to focus mainly on Twilight/Sunset/Scilight.

To flesh out the 5 other Equestria girls, there would have to be either a spin-of TV show or an ongoing comic series.
>>
>>28610331
OR they could have made every movie about a different one of the mane six instead of overfocusing on the sues.

Like how teen titans had a different plotline for each season focus on one of the group so each got a turn in the spotlight.
>>
>>28609913
>>28610319
They were better in FG than in LoE
>>
>>28609834
Their main problem is that they are not ponies, what ELSE did you expect?
>>
>>28610407
Nice meme
>>
>>28610411
Nice "nice meme" meme. I'd watch a highschool movie about ponies, but this is just shit.
>>
>>28610407
Disagreement aknowledged; I found them far more enjoyable here.
>>
Ebon
>>
>>28609569
by giving EqG a show to where they CAN concentrate on certain characters each episode
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.