[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THEY DESTROYED MY HUSBANDO'S CUTENESS AND PURITY WHY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

THEY DESTROYED MY HUSBANDO'S CUTENESS AND PURITY
WHY
>>
He's just one of the members of Spikes harem, he was never your husubando.
>>
I get the haunting suspicion that before the ride ends everything I love about the show will crumble.
>>
>>28609448
They had to cater to /k/ need to fetishize deer.
>>
File: Carrot welcomes you.jpg (20KB, 280x298px) Image search: [Google]
Carrot welcomes you.jpg
20KB, 280x298px
Welcome to the "show sucks now, but I can't leave" club OP.
>>
>>28610371
>Need to fetishize deer
Actually some anon suggested their appeareance is pretty close to a stag beetle, the females don't have horns, the males do.
>>
>>28610378
So are we going to see the males bashing their horn into one another trying to knock one another off of tree branches?
>>
>>28610378
It is pretty obvious they were supposed to be beetle horns from the beginning.
>>
>>28610395
Who the hell knows. writers and hasnobro come with so much bullshit it is hard to fucking take this show seriously at all anymore.
>>
>>28609448

Because dark races can't be good in MLP. They have to be transformed into a prettier looking race to be relevant.
>>
File: Carlos3.png (291KB, 495x455px) Image search: [Google]
Carlos3.png
291KB, 495x455px
>>28610378
>>28610403
I guess they are rather horny then.
>>
The new design is awful. Plain and simple. Even with people trying to say they went from stag beetles to jewel beetles or whatever, I hate this new design. It looks like they're just starburst flavored, and textured now. Maybe if they didn't use so many colors per changeling it would've been okay.
>>
>>28610621
It is awful for us, but probably more attractive to the girls.
Remember these girls love abominations like the castle, without any problem.
>>
>>28609448
Because you have autism
>>
>>28610621
This.
>>
File: image.jpg (318KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
318KB, 1280x1024px
>>28610371
Fetishizing deer, you say?
>>
>>28610832
I laugh at this but if i was there I would probably say FUCK THE DILDO, I AM GOING IN LIVE, tbqh discovery family
>>
>>28610851
>Raping a doe in front of your hunting buddy.
>Wanting to get your scent mixed with what you are trying to collect.
Dude...
That gay and gross.
>>
>>28610378
OH SHIT
THEYRE ALL FEMALE
>>
>>28610908
Fuck the hunting, bring me the doe pussy
>>
>>28610923
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8zlUUrFK-M
>>
>>28610908
I mean, if he's the one who brought up masturbating a deer, I don't think he could/would judge you for fucking it
Also, your dick would temporarily become bait, just bury yourself in leaves with your friend nearby waiting with his rifle
>>
>>28609448
>Your Husbando
He was never yours, he was always Spike's.
>>
>>28611213
Wow thats a bit harsh Anon
>>
>>28611383
The truth can be cruel sometimes.
>>
File: disgruntled horse noises.png (179KB, 798x1012px) Image search: [Google]
disgruntled horse noises.png
179KB, 798x1012px
>>28609448
>>28610372
>OP doesn't get 2 months to enjoy his new bug husbando before it's changed/ruined
Damn, you usually get at least one good season. Before that happens to most fags, if it ever happens.
>>
>>28611472
Well at least he had a full episode for him before they destroyed him
unlike sunfags
>>
>>28610603
But that's the way it is with humans too.
>>
>>28609448
If you don't love him just because he looks different he was never your husbando to begin with.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.