[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serve Honor Cuddle - A Cutequestria CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 2

File: Cuddlequest OP.png (674KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Cuddlequest OP.png
674KB, 700x700px
To Serve,
To Honor,
To Cuddle.
These are the three cornerstones of the Equestrian Royal Guard. Your name is Cocoa Bite, and you’re travelling across the country with three other elite guards, Hazy Moon, Cardboard Craft, and Clear Path, to solve the worst problems facing the country. Can you answer the call to Serve, Honor, and Cuddle?

Read up on this and other CYOAs here!
https://www.anonpone.com/shc/

Last time:
>Arrived at the castle of the royal pony sisters
>Participated in a number of tests to determine your aptitude
>Got involved in a scandal with your commanding officer, Light Touch
>Met your comrades and set off
>Encountered some spiders in the forest along with a pony who was being forcefully cuddled
>Set the pony free using the power of lectures
>Drifted off to spider cuddles

Let’s get this cuddlefest going!
>>
>>28607186
>Everything is soft.
>Your whole body is surrounded by a fuzzy blanket, just begging you to go back to sleep.
>But unfortunately, you have more travelling to do today.
>Cracking your eyes open, you find yourself just as you were last night.
>Wrapped up in webbing next to your friends, a large, fuzzy spider wrapping you in its embrace.
>Looking around, you find that your friends are still asleep.
>You rub the side of your face against it, nuzzling closer.
>The spider wakes up with a soft chittering.
“Good morning,” you say softly.
>It chitters in response.
“I’d love to stay and cuddle some more, but we have a lot of travelling to do, plus I need to make some breakfast for my friends. So could you let me down please?”
>Your spider cuddlebuddy lets out a sad sounding click before detaching you from the web, setting you down gently on the ground.
>It helps you remove the webbing covering your lower body, and you stretch your legs and wings, free to move them once again.
>Then you get to work, digging into your cart and looking over what they’ve packed for you.
>You have plenty of things to bake with, including eggs, flour, various mixes, including pancake, cake, and muffin mixes, and a miniature oven you carry around in your saddlebags for just these kind of occasions.
>Seems whoever packed for you knew just what kind of things you like.
>Now then, what kind of breakfast would you like to make for your friends?
>>
>>28607191
Waffles all the way!
>>
File: Disgusting.gif (2MB, 357x238px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusting.gif
2MB, 357x238px
>>28607233
>waffles
>>
>>28607191
Pancakes!
>>
>>28607393
How dare you insult the food of the gods!?
>>
>>28607441
Gods of the underworld perhaps.
>>
>>28607233
>>28607393
>>28607420
>>28607441
>>28607457
>Waffles, of course!
>Of course, you don’t have a waffle iron, so really they’re probably end up as scored pancakes.
>Sure they would have that waffle-y taste and texture, but it’s just not the same.
>So, it’s pancakes then!
>You make some batter from scratch and pull out your oven, which also has a stove on the top.
>Extracting a pan, you get to work, making a stack of chocolate chip waffles for everypony.
>Plating each of the pancakes you place a small piece of butter on top, and set aside some syrup.
>One by one, yawns come from the web, your friends waking up.
>The spiders let them down and help them out of their cocoons.
>”What have you made?” Clear Path says, sniffing as she trots over to your oven, “it smells delicious.”
“I made pancakes!” You say, excited, “Here, have a plate.”
>You hoof out a plate to each of the ponies and spiders present, and you all collectively dig in.
>Clear Path seems content to drown her pancakes in as much syrup as possible, reapplying for every new waffle.
>Hazy takes a seat right next to you, your cutie marks only a couple inches away from each other.
>Path and Craft take a seat across from you.
>As the ponies and spiders eat, you hear sounds of satisfaction.
>”These are really good, Cocoa!” Hazy says, giving you a boop on the nose, “Thanks for making them!”
>”Mmhm!” Path says, nodding vigorously with her mouth full.
>Craft closes her eyes and nods.
>You can’t suppress your smile.
>Making treats for your friends always makes you feel all fuzzy inside.
>”So,” Hazy says, trying to segue into conversation, “have the three of you met Celestia?”
>Craft shakes her head no, but you and Path nod.
>”What’s she like, huh? Is she as nice as everypony says she is?”
>>
>>28607539
Yes, she is the nicest nice pony we've met.
>>
>>28607539
She let us give her a hug. Blush and smile proudly at that fact.
>>
>>28607539
She's awesome! Tell them how you disobeyed your orders to help a pony and got a diamond star for it.
>>
>>28607589
>>28607635
>>28607657
“Yeah, she’s the nicest pony I’ve ever met,” You say excitedly.
>”Really?” Hazy says, listening intently.
“Oh yeah, she’s awesome! I disobeyed my orders in order to help a pony and she gave me a diamond star for it!”
>”Is that why-“ Craft begins, pointing to the star on your armor.
>You nod proudly.
“Yep, and afterwards, she even let me give her a hug,” you say, turning your gaze down and blushing.
>”W-wow,” Hazy says, “She sounds great.”
“She is.”
>”She is,” You and Path say together, and Path continues.
>”I wasn’t lucky enough to get a diamond star, but I got to meet Celestia just after the boop camp graduation ceremony. She handed a letter to me, told me that she expects great things and yeah, I ended up with you guys!”
>”Then that begs the question, how is Princess Luna?” Craft asks Hazy.
>”W-well,” Hazy begins, a little more softly, “I’ve talked to her a couple times in dreams, I think most of the guards have. She’s nice, but she can be a little scary too.”
“Scary?”
>”You know. She doesn’t talk to ponies a lot. I dunno, I guess she’s just not as approachable as Celestia.”
>Hazy sighs.
>”A few of the batpony officers are worried about her too. They wouldn’t tell us what’s going on when I asked, other than that she’s staying in her room a lot of the time.”
>Hazy shakes his head, giving a half-smile.
>"O-oh, sorry for killing the mood, but I don’t know what I can do about it, and I guess I'm asking for what you guys think.”
>>
Dinner calls, I'll be back in a jiffy.
>>
>>28607857
Maybe Luna needs something to cheer her up. Like a hug!
>>
>>28607857
We personally haven't met her, but it just seems she needs to go outside and hang out with ponies more often. She seems nice enough though.
>>
>>28607902
>>28607927
“I personally haven’t met her, but it sounds like she needs to go outside and hang out with ponies more often.”
>Hazy swallows the bite he has in his mouth.
>”Maybe she’s hiding from something?” Craft suggests.
>”Or she’s upset about something,” Path says.
>”But what can I do?”
“Maybe Luna just needs something to cheer her up. Like a hug! Those are always nice.”
>Hazy nods, ruffling his wings.
>”That’s it. The next time I see her in my dreams, I’ll give her a hug. Thanks for your help, guys.”
“Any time.”
>Within a few minutes, you all power through your pancakes, and are soon feeling satisfied and ready to hit the trail once again.
>You pack up all your stuff, give one last goodbye hug to the friendly spiders, put your armor on, and make your way back to the road.
>The Everfree still surrounds the path on both sides, but Path assures you that you’re nearly out, and that you should be able to pass through the ridge before nightfall.
>You and the other guards chat idly as you trot along, the miles slowly but surely disappearing beneath your hooves.
>Is there anything you’d like to talk to any of your companions about?
>>
>>28608328
>You find that you’re content to just walk in silence, as there’s nopony you really want to talk to.
>So you hum a little song to yourself as you walk.
>As time passes, the trees begin to thin out, giving way to gentler green hills as you walk alongside a river.
>Soon, you come upon the entrance to the ridge.
>Rocks stretch up either side of the ridge at sheer angles, ending at craggy, harsh peaks.
>The path winds down for miles, twisting and curving, blocking your sight after a half mile or so.
>But more importantly, you see four anxious looking ponies on the side of the path.
>They’re all pegasi, interestingly, and wear large cloaks that conceal more of their bodies.
>Their hoods, however, are down, and they seem to speak to each other in worried tones, though you can't hear what they're saying.
>You don’t think they’ve seen you yet.
>>
>>28608869
These ponies might have a problem. A problem for the cuddling A-team. Better check it out.

Just try approaching and ask if something's going on?
>>
>>28608869
Approach them politely and offer a hug, as is the guard way.
>>
>>28608869
Keep hidden and motion to the others. Try to ascertain what they are dooing.
>>
>>28608869
Watch them for a little longer. is there something else odd about them? Could they be...featherless? Is that why they're wearing cloaks!? Oh those poor floofless ponies.
>>
>>28608983
>>28608987
>>28608989
>>28609087
>You stay hidden, motioning for the others to do the same.
>They continue talking between each other with that same level of anxiousness, regularly taking glances towards the path.
>Their cloaks do have holes for their wings, but for some reason, the ponies have their wings inside, causing the cloaks to bulge at the sides.
>They must be featherless pegasi, and really really embarrassed about not having feathers on their wings.
>”What’s wrong, Cocoa?” Path says behind you.
“Those poor floofless ponies...”
>Waving your friends forward, you approach the ponies.
“Hey guys, is something going on?”
>The ponies’ ears perk, and their heads quickly swivel to meet you.
>From the shape of their muzzles, you can tell that 3 out of the 4 of them are stallions.
>”Oh, thank goodness you guards are here!” a light grey stallion says, “We were coming through the ridge from Dodge, and we were-“
>”Attacked!” an earth brown pegasus stallion interjects, “By bandits who were hiding in the ridge!”
>The mare nods. “We ran away, but w-we left Sandy Beaches behind. A-and we have no idea what those b-bandits are doing with her. We can’t just leave, and if we go back in there…”
>She gulps.
>Adhering to the royal guard doctrines, you go in for a hug, spreading your hooves wide.
>She quickly hugs you back, and you wrap your hooves around her reassuringly.
>Boy, she’s tense.
>Your friends likewise hug the other three ponies.
>She sighs into the hug before pulling away.
>”B-but you guards can help get our friend back, right?”
>>
>>28609217
Of course! That's what we do! Show us where the bandits are. And how long ago did you get attacked?
>>
>>28609217
Feel slightly ashamed of ourselves for snoot-profiling, and agree to help them valianlty.
>>
I'm going to pause here for the evening.

Sorry about the slow session, it should pick up tomorrow.
>>
>>
>>28612649
>>
>>28614271
>>
>>28609217
Sure. That's the complete truth, right? Of course I can trust ponies such as yourselves, we hugged! And only bad ponies tell lies!
>>
>>28609349
>>28609359
>>28615818
>You feel really bad for profiling them.
>Coming up with a valiant plan, you eagerly prepare to perform a heroic deed.
“Of course! I can totally trust you ponies. We hugged, after all, and only terrible ponies would both lie and go back on a hug.”
>”And you ponies aren’t bad ponies, right?” Hazy asks.
>They quickly shake their heads.
“Alright, let’s go! Show us where the bandits are!”
>”They’re a ways inside,” the mare says, leading the way.
>The four of you follow them inside the canyon, but everypony seems a little nervous.
>Your friends keep their hooves on their weapons, wary of an ambush that could strike at any moment.
“So how long ago were you attacked?” You ask.
>”A few hours ago, there were six of them.”
>”We’ll find these ponies and make sure that they understand that what they did was wrong,” Path assures them.
>Travelling for a few minutes more, you turn another corner, moving through a rather tight passageway.
>A cloaked pegasus mare stands on top of a rock, sword drawn and light green wings sticking out of her cloak.
>“Equestrian Royal guard,” Hazy proclaims, “You will tell us where you’re keeping these ponies’ companion, and then all of you are going to time out!”
>You see a smile beneath her hood.
>”I have a better idea.”
>In a flurry of cloaks, four foam swords are drawn and appear in the hooves of the four pegasi, one pressed against each of your exposed necks.
>A sixth pony flies down from the top of the cliff, placing a cardboard box over the passageway and blocking your escape.
>Your heart sinks.
>You trusted them.
>They hugged you.
>Casting worried eyes to your companions, you find that Hazy has his hoof on the hilt of his own sword, while the others look back to you, unsure of what to do.
>The pony chuckles, “You unhook yourself from that cart and drop your saddlebags. Then you walk on through this ridge like nothing happened.”
>>
>>28616579
We hugged you! Don't you feel even the slightest bit of shame or have any morals whatsoever?
>>
>>28616579
Pretty please don't steal from us? With a cherry on top?
>>
>>28616624
“But we hugged you! Don’t you feel even the slightest bit of shame or have any morals at all?”
>”Nope, it’s a living!” The pony on the rock says.
>The four around you don’t seem so sure.
>Seems your hug did have some effect after all.
>You feel the foam blade relax a little from your neck.
>”W-well, it’s kind of our job. We’re, you know, bandits. It’s what we’ve always done,” the mare says. “Our mom was a bandit, and our grandmare was a bandit too.”
>”Yeah, I feel bad about hugging you, but it’s not personal,” the stallion by Path says.
>“Please, just give us your stuff," he continues, almost pleading, "We don’t like having to get violent.”
>>
>>28616744
The problem is that its our job to make sure poners are safe! We can't let that slide. Give a smooch to the one holding the blade and (carefully) disarm them while they are flustered.
>>
>>28616841
“The problem is that it’s our job to make sure ponies are safe, and I can’t let that slide.”
>Thinking quickly, you crane your neck in and give the mare a peck on the cheek.
>Her face immediately flushes, and you press your advantage.
>Reaching over to her hoof, you wrench the sword from it, removing it from her grasp.
>Her eyes immediately widen.
>Hazy takes advantage of your distraction, drawing his own sword from his sheath and batting the weapon at his neck away.
>The two of them engage in a swordfight, Hazy pushing the stallion backwards towards the wall.
>Path pushes the sword away from her neck, drawing her own spear and holding it in our horn, backing up away from the stallion while jabbing at him.
>The stallion is forced on the defensive, his attacker out of reach.
>Craft, however, is limited by the cart.
>She manages to duck away from her blade and draw her own spear, but her assailant clearly has the advantage in maneuverability, trying to duck to her side.
>Craft is unable to unhitch herself without opening herself up to a sword strike.
>The head mare seems to have seen this, and opens her wings, flying towards Craft with her weapon drawn.
>Finally, the sixth stallion moves towards Hazy, drawing his sword as he runs.
>The mare you’re fighting regains her composure and tries to grab for her sword.
>>
>>28616980
We gotta help Craft, she seems like the one that needs it most right now. Rush to her position and put yourself between her and the 2 attackers in a defensive stance. Stall for time while she unhitches.
>>
>>28616980
No sword for you. Go help Craft and warn Hazy.
>>
>>28617036
>>28617086
“Nuh uh, no sword for you,” You say, pushing her away from you.
>Turning around, you spread your wings and rush towards Craft, your new sword at the ready.
“Hazy, you got another one coming behind you!” You shout.
>”Got it, Cocoa!”
>He turns in time to block another sword, a small thump heard as the foam swords clash against each other.
>You slot yourself between Craft and the assailants, using your sword in an attempt to stave them off.
>While you’re not the best with a sword, you certainly aren’t the worst either.
>Bringing up your hoof, you manage to block a swing from the stallion, but the head mare’s blade gets past your own.
>It glances off of your hoof guard, but you feel the soft yet rigid thump of the blade through your armor.
>With the reprieve you’ve granted her, Craft has just gotten the harness off, and is rushing forward with her spear to help you.
>”You guards just had to make things difficult, didn’t you?”
>The stallion goes for a swing at you, while the mare aims to stab you right in the exposed area above your chestplate.
>>
>>28617239

Do a side roll out of the way and use your sword to block and recover.
>>
>>28617239
Fall back and deflect the stab towards her comrade.
>>
>>28617239
Leap back from both attackers and when they stumble hit em with your sword.
>>
>>28617287
>>28617289
>>28617407
>Flapping your wings, you leap back a pace, causing both of the strikes to whiff.
>While the mare retains her balance, the stallion clearly expected it to connect, and stumbles.
>You swing your sword at him, and it thumps against his leg.
>”N-no,” he says as the sword drops from his hoof, thumping on the ground.
>Craft has rejoined the fight, taking the second stallion completely by surprise.
>The soft end of the spear jabs into his side, and he looks at it with wide eyes.
>His legs wobble before he collapses to the ground with a ‘bleh,’ his tongue sticking out of his mouth.
>As the two of you go to engage the queen, a pony hits you in the side.
>The mare from earlier barrels into you, knocking both of you to the ground.
>Her sword flies from your hooves, skidding across the rocky ground and stopping about a dozen feet away.
>Getting herself to her hooves, she tries to make a scramble for her sword.
>Craft has her spear out and is engaging the head mare, keeping her away from you.
>>
>>28617463
Go after the mare trying to get her sword. Employ CQC.
>>
>>28617463
This is getting pretty brutal.
after we CQC the mare we should tell them to surrender.
>>
>>28617463
Well this is our speciality. CQC throw her away
>>
>>28617472
>>28617523
>>28617556
>>28617610
>You make a dive for the mare, flapping your wings in order to catch up to her.
>Wrapping your hooves around her, you employ CQC, flipping her so that she ends up on her back with you on top of her.
>The sword is just a few feet away from her, and she reaches for it.
>However, she can’t quite stretch far enough, and resigns herself to you.
>A boop or a cuddle would conk her right out.
>With a moment to breathe, you look around the battlefield, seeing how things are progressing.
>One of the stallions fighting Hazy has fallen onto his belly, his tongue sticking out of his mouth.
>Hazy has the other cornered against the rock wall.
>You just manage to catch Path push the stallion’s sword away and point the spear right under his neck.
>He quickly drops his weapon in surrender.
>T-this is getting pretty brutal.
>The mare under you quivers, awaiting the boop that will finish her off.
>>
>>28617639
Boop her.
>>
>>28617639
Secret ultimate finishing move: scratch under her chin.
>>
>>28617639
Give her a raspberry.
>>
>>28617639
offer her mercy
>>
>>28617818
This implies there's any non-merciful route in Cutequestria.

Boop the fucker.
>>
>>28617833
But anon this mare has given up. Is it right for us to give her the boop penalty without a trial?
>>
>>28617922
Do you suggest we do nothing?
What about another peck on her cheek?
>>
>>28617953
We just tell her to give up.
>>
>>28617752
>>28617773
>>28617808
>>28617818
>>28617833
>>28617922
>>28617953
>>28617987
>For a moment, you consider showing her mercy.
>But then you remember that she hugged you and then proceeded to betray that hug.
>You raise a hoof high into the air.
>Then you bring it down on her snout.
“Boop.”
>She scrunches heavily.
>But you don’t finish there.
>Feeling especially cuddly, you bring your other hoof over and scratch her under the chin.
>Her hind leg kicks involuntarily and her head falls back, her tongue lolling out of her mouth from the chin scratches.
>The mare hits the dirt, out cold.
>You blow a raspberry at her as you get off of her.
>But your conscience is filled with doubt.
>You just gave a mare the boop penalty without trial.
>She had given up.
>A-are you a monster?
>As these dark thoughts of what you just did cross your mind, you look across to the battlefield.
>Four ponies lie on the ground in various ‘dead’ positions.
>The head bandit and the stallion Path defeated stand together in the middle of the three other ponies.
>The mare still looks defiant, but no longer has a weapon to defend herself.
>Path seems to be keeping her weight on one side of her body, and has one hoof in the air.
>You push over, joining the circle next to Hazy, who seems to be unhurt, but still has his sword drawn and his leathery wings flared.
>”So, what should we do with these two?” He asks aloud, “Time-out, a lecture?”
>"How long have you been taking things that don't belong to you?" Path asks.
>"Years. My whole life," the mare says.
>Craft cringes and whispers in your ear.
>"That's like... A thousand time outs."
>>
>>28617922
>>28617953
It's time for us to take justice into our own hooves! We cannot allow this to go unanswered. Celestia praised us for our willingness to go BEYOND the law! Let us boop!
>>
>>28618007
No Pudding, or cookies, for a week! Pies only.
>>
My apologies, but I seem to be unable to post. Seeing as it's about time to call it anyway and I don't really feel like posting from my phone for too long, I'm gonna call it here.
Thank you all for playing, and I will continue when I can. It should be tomorrow, but I do have another busy week this week, so I can't do full sessions every night.

If you have anything to say or ask, please feel free.
>>
>>28618007
Take a 30 min time out twice a day for a week and contemplate your actions. No cookies for 5 days. And no pudding for 4.

Be grateful that your sentience is light.
>>
>>28618007
What would her parents think knowing that their daughter has been stealing things from other ponies? As members of the royal guard, we could probably find them and tell them what their daughter's been up to. But if she promises to stop, we promise not to tell on her.
Regardless, tell her that we're very disappointed in her.
>>
>>28619555
>>
>>28619711
Aren't her parents bandits as well?

>”W-well, it’s kind of our job. We’re, you know, bandits. It’s what we’ve always done,” the mare says. “Our mom was a bandit, and our grandmare was a bandit too.”
>>
boop
>>
>>28622182
[scrunch]
>>
>>28622730
>>
>>28621450
Then we bring in her father figures. Or the princesses.
>>
Just the one update tonight. More tomorrow.
>>28618064
>>28618764
>>28619711
>>28621450
>>28626006
>You walk closer, looming over her.
“Just what would your parents think knowing that their daughter has been stealing things from other ponies?”
>”M-my mom is a bandit too.”
“Well what about your dad?”
>She gulps.
“Where does he live, what is his name?”
>”H-he lives in Dodge City. His name is Arid, Arid Land, a-and he’s a farmer.”
“Your punishment will be no pudding for four days, and no cookies for five,” you say with dead seriousness.
>Her eyes immediately widen.
>”No, please.”
“The only allowed dessert will be pies.”
>Your companions look to you nervously.
“And for the next week, you will take two 30 minute time-outs a day to contemplate your actions.”
>Her jaw drops as she stammers.
>”I-I-“
“And I’ll be speaking to your father.”
>She falls at your hooves, her eyes pleading.
>”Please don’t tell him, I’ll do anything!”
>You place your hoof to your mouth, tapping it in though.
“As long as you promise to never steal from other ponies again, then I won’t tell your dad.”
>She eagerly shakes her head.
“Now, you should be glad your sentence is light, and you should know that I’m very disappointed in you.”
>Her eyes immediately fall, and she looks at her hooves, unable or unwilling to speak.
>A tear drops out of her eye and hits the ground.
>You turn away from her, walking towards your cart.
>The ‘dead’ ponies are sitting up now, dusting their coats off and avoiding your gaze when you get near them.
>Path walks up to you, a concerned look on her face.
>”Don’t you think that was a little harsh?” She whispers in your ear. “I mean, I realize that she’s a really bad pony, but she does look upset.”
>>
>>28626398
I'd be okay with changing it to allowing only one pudding and cookie a day for 5 days, and lessening it to two 15 minute timeouts. 30 is really too much.
And to make sure she knows how much we're really doing for her, give her a hug.
>>
>>28626398
>”Don’t you think that was a little harsh?” She whispers in your ear. “I mean, I realize that she’s a really bad pony, but she does look upset.”

sigh. Maybe you're right...
>>
>>28626398
I'm torn here. On one hoof, it IS kinda mean...but is a simple promise enough? They lied about being good ponies once, and I won't be around to make sure they don't do it again. Maybe this once is enough? I'm just not sure! I need a hug...
>>
>>28626474
Classic "hit 'em hard then soften up" strategy. Makes us look powerful but merciful. Great thinking.
>>
>>28628659
>>
>>28629495
>>
>>28630475
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.