[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heart of Iron CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11

File: OP.png (36KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
OP.png
36KB, 800x800px
Previous logs
https://www.anonpone.com/iron/
>>
File: 225.png (64KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
225.png
64KB, 800x800px
“Thank you Gear. Could I have a hug and some company?”
>”Heh, of course big guy.”
>Gear scooches closer to you and leans in to give you a big side hug.
>He stays like that for a while before easing and settling to wrap one hoof around you.
>The occasional light scraping sounds like he’s rubbing his hoof down your back.
>A nice gesture even if you can’t feel it.
“I do not know how to process this feeling. Perhaps vulnerability is the right word.”
>”I suppose it is. Sometimes things hit us hard and there’s nothing we can do about it Zero. It makes us feel weak, helpless even.”
>He takes a slow breath and speaks once more.
>”But the thing is you can’t give up. Letting that vulnerability take hold of you can bring you down.”
>You look down and see Gear’s attention brought to the table.
>”Look I need to check something for a while. Do you think you’ll be alright?”
>>
File: 226.png (64KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
226.png
64KB, 800x800px
>>28606102
“I will be alright. Thank you Gear.”
>With a silent nod he gets up and trots back to his pile of machines and tools.
>Idly watching his work you return to the progress on internal repairs.
{System restoration at 70%. Estimated 3% loss in functioning capacity.}
>With nothing better to do you sit around and keep an eye on the progress.
>The silence of the room is only broken by Gear tinkering with his devices and gizmos on the table.
>Time slips by as he occasionally leaves the room to grab some food or go to the bathroom.
>Fruit eventually comes back to the room and lounges on one of the beds with a book in her grasp.
>The sky becomes engulfed in vibrant oranges and purples while your internals slowly work away at repairs.
>Eventually even the company of your friends goes silent as the shuffle under the covers of their beds and drift off to sleep.
>10 PM.
>Looking out the window you spot three familiar pegasi flying above the houses.
>>
>>28606109
Off to watch their practice we go.
>>
File: 227.png (92KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
227.png
92KB, 800x1000px
>>28606199
>Softly creeping out of the room you trot outside to find a large clearing in the buildings.
>Sitting down you watch the Shadowbolts engage in profound aerial maneuvers across the darkened sky.
>They pass each other back and forth from all angles and distances.
>Loops, rolls, crisscrosses, and almost anything in between push their limits as they soar around.
>Although there are only three of them they certainly show their prowess in flight.
>The final maneuver has Nightshade flying up high and falling back into freefall.
>Her partners skim past by mere inches to show the precision of their coordination before peeling off.
>As she unfurls her wings and pulls up to brake, the others loop around to join her in the final descent.
>Spotting you she comes to a graceful touchdown and calmly walks up.
>”So you decided to show up. I guess you do keep your promises.”
>>
>>28606824
I'm glad I did. You three are quite proficient fliers, if I may say so.
>>
File: 228.png (85KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
228.png
85KB, 800x800px
>>28606839
“I am glad I did. You three are quite proficient fliers, if I must say so.”
>She stands there for a minute before flipping her goggles above her head.
>Beneath the downturned look of aggression they give off are calm, sincere eyes.
>That… means a lot to us. We may not be the humblest of ponies, but we don’t always receive such kind words.”
>The other two rest their goggles on their heads as well and adorn a similar relaxed expression.
>”It was indeed a majestic display my little ponies.”
>>
>>28607368
Turn to look at the newcomer.
>>
>>28607368
Lets ask the other poner's names and if they want to meet our friends.
>>
>>28607368
Was that who it sounded like?
>>
>about done
>dinner time
God damn it it'll be like at least 45 minutes.
>>
>>28607938
Go eat your food nig.
>>
Say hello to the princess.
>>
>>28607368
Oh no she's cute
>>
File: 229.png (126KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
229.png
126KB, 800x800px
>>28607381
>>28607481
>>28607934
>>28608104
>Turning to face the voice you find Luna descending on her large wings.
>Her flowing mane now matches the sky and at points almost blends into it.
>Nightshade can only stare with her jaw hanging loose.
>She tries to manage something to say but is only able to utter a shaky “Luna.”
>The Shadowbolts all drop into a bow at the sight of the princess.
>”You may rise. It is good to finally meet you face to face Zero. The same for you three might I add.”
>Nightshade and the others raise themselves to their full height still bearing a look of awe.
>>
>>28609219
Princess, this is a wonderful surprise. Did you come to watch the Shadowbolts practice too?
>>
>>28609219
The feeling is very mutual Princess!
>>
>>28609219
Might I ask what brings you here, Princess?
>>
File: 230.png (101KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
230.png
101KB, 800x800px
>>28609249
>>28609258
>>28609308
“The feeling is mutual princess! Might I ask what brought you here? Did you come to watch the Shadowbolts practice too?”
>”In a sense. I received word from Twilight about this group and came to see what it was all about.”
>She turns to face the fliers and speaks with a sterner voice.
>”Who are you three?”
>”Nightshade, Nightingale, and Nighthawk. You should know us!”
>She speaks with an even sharper edge than before.
>”Then you misunderstand me. *What* are you three?”
>Nightshade’s smile falters as she turns to the others.
>”We’re you. Years ago we were finally given life when the Tantabus started slipping into the real world. We were finally able to be the best fliers in Equestria like you dreamed us to be!”
>Luna’s eyes widen as she takes in the words she just heard.
>She looks between the three of them without speaking a word.
>>
>>28609623
Are you alright, princess?
>>
>>28609623
Wait. You are created? Artificial, like me?
>>
Oh boy.

Luna's expression...

Tantabus? Dreams? Real word? Did you create these ponies luna?
>>
>>28609666
Fun fact: If you would have posted in the giveaway thread at the very same time you posted this here, you would have a steam game now :) Everyone in the thread waited for the satan trips
>>
File: 231.png (100KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
231.png
100KB, 800x800px
>>28609635
>>28609660
>>28609666
“Are you alright, princess?”
>”I-I will be. I just need to think for a moment.”
>And so do you.
>What is a Tantabus?
>What does she mean by the real world?
“You are created? Are you artificial like me?”
>Luna cuts off anything the Shadowbolts might have said and speaks clearly.
>”Hardly like you. The Tantabus was a being I created in my mind after my desire to be punished for what I had done over a thousand years ago. Things had gotten out of hoof one night and it almost made its way into the waking world where it could use its powers to turn Equestria’s nightmares into reality.”
>She takes a deep breath and closes her eyes before continuing.
>”I was able to stop it and put it to rest within my mind. But if what Nightshade says is true, then it seems we failed to keep it within the dream world.”
>Her expression turns more serious as she stares down the three ponies before her.
>They stand there silently, no longer holding the faces of joy and awe upon meeting her.
>”You are nothing but a creation of the Nightmare. I never made you in my mind or in the real world.”
>With a large flap of her wings she becomes airborne.
>Looking over Nightshade and the others, her horn sparks to life in a brilliant blue light.
>”I am sorry for this.”

Night
>>
>>28610169
Place ourselves in between Luna and the three of them.
Nightshade is our friend, just as Luna is. These ponies don't need to be destroyed.
>>
>>28610169
Wait. They are real, it is not right to end them because they were not made intentionally..
>>
You showed me great kindness when you heard about my origin. Why are you going to murder them for the same reason?

Why is trying to make your creator proud punished with death?

Why are you doing this? what did we do to deserve being destroyed?
>>
>>28611236
>>
>>28610169
Red alert, raise shields!
>>
>>28613834
Good idea, Anon. Use that shield spell we've been practicing.
>>
>>28610169

Damn, that's cold.
>>
File: 232.png (152KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
232.png
152KB, 1200x600px
>>28610214
>>28610246
>>28610438
>>28613834
>Kicking into high gear you run to place yourself between Luna and the others.
>You face her undaunted and muster up a small shield from your practices.
“Wait!”
>”Zero get out of the way! The taint of the Tantabus must not be allowed to remain in any world!”
>Looking back reveals three frightened and sad faces.
>They don’t deserve this.
“These ponies are real and are my friends just as you are. It is not right to destroy them because they were not made intentionally. Why are you doing this?”
>She doesn’t unleash any attack, but she still holds the charge in her horn, ready to strike.
>”You do not understand this matter young one! You don’t know the great pain the Tantabus caused me, and you certainly don’t know the pain it could have caused to Equestria!”
“You showed me great kindness when you heard of my origins. Why would you destroy these three for the same reason?”
>”If the Tantabus was released into the waking world then it would have devastating effects. The abstract and concrete nightmares of everypony would become reality and plunge Equestria into chaos. These mere pieces could go unchecked and cause havoc if they so please.”
>She steels herself and the fire in her eyes burns even fiercer as she glares directly at you.
>”I do not wish to bring harm to you Zero. But if you stand your ground next to them then I have no choice.”
>>
>>28616380
But they haven't done anything.

Luna, look at them. They're frightened, sad, horrified. Did you see how happy they were before, happy to see you?
These are real, living ponies, princess. They are not monsters. They are not the Tantabus. They are not the Nightmare.

Luna, please. These ponies are no more monsters than I am. They're innocents. My friends don't deserve to die for the crime of existing.
>>
>>28616380
They are more than they were made to be, just as I am. Could I not cause harm too? Should I be destroyed because I might do so?
>>
>>28616380
How long have they existed without causing problems? Were nightmare the only things the Tantabus was capable of creating?
>>
>>28616380
>These mere pieces could go unchecked and cause havoc if they so please

Couldn't anyone? You or I could cause havoc if we so pleased. What makes them any more dangerous?
>>
File: 233.png (125KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
233.png
125KB, 800x800px
>>28616430
>>28616474
>>28616521
>>28616811
“But they have not done anything. How long have they existed without them causing problems?”
>She still holds.
>But you think you catch her eyes widening some.
“You or I could cause havoc as much as anyone just as you said. Should I be destroyed for what I might do?”
>She starts looking around at anything that isn’t you.
>Her lowered brows start to relax as she looks over the fearful ponies once more.
“Luna, look at them. They are frightened, sad, horrified. Did you see how happy they were to see you before? They are not monsters, the Tantabus, or they Nightmare. They are real, living ponies.”
>Luna screws her eyes shut tight for a few seconds before opening them again.
>Her expression is calmer, and her head hangs low.
>The magic around her horn dissipates as she lowers herself down to the ground.
>Letting up on your shield, you watch her slowly walk forward towards the four of you.
>”I’m sorry. To all of you. Even after all this time I still let my emotions get the better of me. I’ve always been more impulsive than my sister.”
>>
>>28617211
Robot nuzzles of forgiveness.
>>
my creator also thought I should be... scrapped at first. I had to spend a long time pestering him before he actually listened to what I was saying. Talk to them.
>>
>>28617211
I believe talking to them about what they want from life is a good idea now. Talking to one of my own creators was good, for me and him.
>>
>>28617211
I've never realized how much of a big pone robutt is until now.
>>
Dins call
>>
File: 234.png (97KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
234.png
97KB, 800x800px
>>28617348
>>28617404
>>28617415
>Closing the gap between the two of you, you bring your head to hers and begin nuzzling her face.
>She’s taken back by the gesture at first, but smiles with such a warmth.
“I believe talking to them about what they want from life is a good idea.”
>”I… suppose it would be.”
>Luna finally pulls back a step and breaks your nuzzling.
“I had to spend a long time pestering my creator before he listened to what I said. Talking with each other was good for the both of us.”
>She take a look back over your shoulder at the three pegasi.
>”Yes, I believe that would be a good start. It appears that friendship isn’t lost on you, Zero. I’m sure Twilight would be happy to hear about your tales.”
>The tall mare nods a final goodbye before trotting up the group.
>They converse for a bit before taking flight to a new area in town.
>You can see a smile on each of their faces as the fly off.
>>
>>28618167
Well, I think that's enough excitement for today.

Let's go home and report to Twilight.
>>
Actually I'll just cut it here. I might be able to do another session on Tuesday, but beyond that I don't know how my schedule will work.
Night
>>
>>28618228
gnight
>>
>>28618267
>>
>>28621457
>>
>>28622374
>>
>>28623596
>>
>>28624276
>>
>>28619549
>>
>>28625695
>>
>>28628226
>>
>>28629198
>>
>>28629848
>>
>>28630633
>>
Update
No sessions until at least Friday
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.