[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tiny Anon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 30

File: pinnacle_of_cute.png (60KB, 626x600px) Image search: [Google]
pinnacle_of_cute.png
60KB, 626x600px
You awaken slowly, your eyes adjusting to the area around you. You find that you are surrounded by a sea of yellow fur, waving delicately in the breeze. As you attempt to push yourself up, you find that the material beneath you is soft, radiating a comfortable warmth. The sound of a heartbeat not far from you can be heard from your position, perhaps just to the north.

What do you do? Dubs makes the next action.
>>
take a 10 minute nap on the warm yellow fur
>>
>>28604877
You lay down your head upon the soft yellow ground, feeling the warmth lul you into a light slumber, for just a few minutes. The dull heartbeat from the north helps to aid you in your rest.

After about 10 minutes, you open your eyes once more, feeling much more rested. What do you do?
>>
>>28604900
try to locate where the heartbeat is coming from
>>
>>28604900
Try to make a camp so we have somewhere to sleep and dont forget to make a campfire
>>
>>28605031
You put your ear back against the ground, carefully listening... the soft thumps of a heart are faint, but definiteky coming from the north of you. With that in mind, you cautiously stand up, trying to keep your balance on this soft ground. You manage to trek for a while, letting your hand brush against the waist-high fur around you, until you find an area that slowly rises and falls. You stay standing for as long as you can. But one of the risings is sharper than the other, and you fall! ...only to land face down, ear to the ground. Beneath you, you definiteky hear a very strong heartbeat, and slow, steady breaths.

What do you do? (Dubs decides).
>>
>>28605085
*definitely
>>
File: TychusFindlay_SC2_Head5.jpg (123KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
TychusFindlay_SC2_Head5.jpg
123KB, 500x376px
>>28604827
Y'know, I think I saw this in a movie once.
>>
>>28605122
Movie name?
>>
>>28605085
keep moving north
try to find more stable ground
>>
(OP Here. New rule: If we go 5 mins without dubs, then it contimues based on the first response. May just go to forst response from now on, depending on how many participate here).
>>
>>28605085
Finding a more solid ground should be a priority, unstable ground usually means danger
Try to get to high ground
>>
>>28605140
You continue to head north, the ground moving a bit less up here, but you begin to see a form rising up in front of you... as you get closer, you can make out a mound of pink, soft hair on on one side, and a distinct chin on the other side, connected to the stretch of area where you are by a long, slender and fuzzy neck.

What do you do? (First response gets it from now on, dubs too rare).
>>
File: Flutter cuddle.png (250KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Flutter cuddle.png
250KB, 1000x1000px
>>28605139
Well it wasn't a movie, it was more of a thread.
>>
>>28605207
Climb it to get an overhead view
>>
>>28605277
You set your sights on the head before you, determined to get a better view. Af you carefully traverse the neck, you can hear gentle inhaling and exhaling above. Looking back, you see the chest rise and fall in sync, before comong to the base of the head itself. Looking atoumd, you quickly locate a stray strang of hairs, perfect to hold your weight. You slowly climb upwards, eliciting a slight tickled giggle from the head, before you make it all the way to the top.

Lookong around, you see the eyes closed of the yellow pony below, the mouth slowly moving to let air in and out. Looking behind you, you see the massive length of the pony's body, spread out on a gargantuan bed with lovely sky-blue sheets.

What do you do?
>>
>>28605309
I'll carefully climb to her face, don't wanna wake her up.
>>
>>28605874
You look down at her face, making it the next destination on your journey. Looking about, you grab a few more strands of hair, and lower yourself slowly down to the side of her snout. You try to keep your balance, keeping your arms out, as your feet land upon the fuzzy flesh beneath you. Behind you, is her tiny nose, twitching ever so slightly. In front of you are her eyes, closed, but slowly rolling around behind the eyelids as she sleeps.
>>
>>28605902
>snout
I think muzzle is the proper term for equines

continue moving up to the ear
>>
>>28605983
You grab the hair once more, swinging away from her muzzle and making your way to her forehead. There, you climb up the sift terrain until you find yourself standing on your own. A short few steps leads you to the entrance of the folded back, blanket-like ear, which swivels ever so slightly as she sleeps.

What do you do?
>>
>>28606006
Go into the ear and make a home out of bricks of hardened earwax
>>
>>28606016
KeK

You enter the cavernous ear, looking about. You do have to duck at some point, but you, using your resourceful knowledge, manage to gather up a large amount of earwax, shaping it into standard bricks and walls, and build yourself a small one room area out of it. The shifting around you indicates that this labor of yours is not going unnoticed by the pony, though if she is awakening or asleep, you cannot be sure.

What do you do?
>>
>>28606038
explore deeper into the ear
try to locate the brain
mind control high jinks ensue
>>
>>28606097
this
>>
>>28606097
As you travel as deep as you can, you find yourself encountering the eardrum. To you, it is about the size of a bass drum, with a few bits of wax here and there upon the surface.

What do you do?

Activate caretoon mode? WARNING If yes, mind control works, but normal physics and anatomy are right out. Y/N
>>
>>28606097
I caught that reference.
>>
>>28606140
yes
cartoon all the way
>>
>>28606279
Cartoon mode: engaged.

Looking past the eardrum, you find the brain, with many areas lit up, and glowing. As you approach the rear, you tentatively touch one of the back regions. As you do so, her rear leg extends. You touch around that area, finding the leg controls simple enough. A few other areas are glowing, and each responds to a different body region.

What do you do?
>>
>>28606298
something simple
sleepwalking around town sounds like a good start
>>
>>28606395
After getting the hang of things, you open her eyes and slip out of bed. Walking is a pretty wobbly ordeal at first, knews buckling, hooves not quite in the right place, but eventually, you find the rhythm. You find your way out the door, and take her out for a stroll.

She herself is still asleep, with you at the wheel, and as you walk about the mostly empty town, you can see some of the touch receptors going off, indicating the cool light breeze hitting her skin, blowing her mane.

You spend a while walking around, enjoying the moonlight, until you're close to where you started.

What do you do?
>>
>>28606431
with it being such a lovely night there are bound to be open windows
time for some B&E
>>
>>28606517
Adventurous, eh?

As you walk the streets, you find a few places with open windows. A general store, The Apple farm, A window in Twilight's castle, sugarcube corner, and the City hall.

Where will you go?
>>
>>28606589
City Hall
>>
>>28606774
You steer her into city hall, and manage to make her sucessfully jump into the window. After a little recovery on the landing, you take a look around. There are quite a few shelves around here, Mayor Mare's office in the back, some stairs leading up to the guard room and the sleeping chambers, and of course, the locked front door.

What do you do?
>>
>>28606774
figure out how sturdy the door is
>>
>>.28606850
oops wrong one

>>28606819
figure out how sturdy the door is

fixed it
>>
>>28606850
The front door is decently sturdy, looks like wood from some of the tougher trees in the Apple Farm. Flutter's Strength likely wouldn't be enough to break the door. Tge touch receptors indicate that the door is smooth, with simple designs etched into it.
>>
>>28606868
(Lol, it's Okay).
>>
>>28606874
fly around looking for an easier point of entry
try not to crash into anything
>>
>>28606982
You fly around for a bit, learning how to use the wings and very glad that you have plenty of open space in here to practice in. While you find no easier point of entry on the ground level, it would seem that one of the guards locked the balcony door... without lining up the bolt. The balcony, thanks to the breeze, is wide open to the night sky.

That in mind, what do you do?
>>
>>28607029
land on the balcony and invite yourself (or rather the sleepwalking pony) in
>>
>>28607136
Okay, you head out onto the Balcony... and walk back into the City hall. On this, the second floor, there are guards rooms, sleeping chambers, and some monor offices. Downstairs is the main hall room, with the open window you initially climbed into, Mayor Mare's office near the back, some filing cabinets, and the locked front door.
>>
>>28607158
rearrange the files then leave
>>
>>28607222

You send her over to the files, and gently open a few of the cabinets. Inside, you find files on public records, construction projects, land ownership... etc. You move her hooves carefully, plucking out the meticulously organized files and just... shoving them any which way. You repeat this process, grinning to yourself, while Her sleepwalking face remains in a neutral, entranced expression. After doing this to multiple files, you shut the cabinets and fly back to the balcony, jumping off and landing safely below in the dead of night, as if you were never there.

What do you do?
>>
>>28607261
Head over to Twilight's and make your way inside.
>>
>>28607261
go back home
relinquish control back to be yellow pony
return to your earwax brick house and get some sleep
tomorrow should be an interesting day
>>
>>28607406
You fly up into a 2nd story window. The sponge you pass on the way in indicates that Spike had likely been cleaning, then got distracted, lucky for you. As you land on the crystalline floor with a light, echoy Clatter, you find yourself in a simple side room. You now have access to the whole castle. What do you do?
>>
>>28607476
Look around for the map room and have the pony rest on the table.
>>
>>28607510
Ypu head towards the center of the palace, checking her memory for reference every now and again, until you manage to navigate your way to the map room. There, dangling from the ceiling, are the glistening, bejeweled roots of Golden Oaks, and in the center, the currently deactivated map table. You bring the pony over to the table, and slowly, carefully relinquish control of her limbs, allowing her to slowly collapse onto the table. As you step away, her eyes fluter closed once more, amd her normal sleep continues.

What do you do?
>>
>>28607571
Conquer Equestria.
>>
>>28607625
>tiny anon plays pretend conqueror with the map
>>
>>28607625
>>28607655

You jump out of her ear and, grabbing her soft hair, slide down to the map, which springs to life shortly thereafter. As it does, you no longer think of yourself as small, as most of the tallest hologram buildings appear to come up only to your waist. You grin darkly as you set your sights on Canterlot, towering over the Celestial Palace. You ket out a maniacle laugh as you position yourself in the dead center of Hologram Canterlot, Looking out at this vast kingdom, that you have now claimed as your own!

However, the faint sound of tired steps begins echoing down one of the many hallways... what do you do?
>>
>>28607711
Back to hiding in the Fluttership until we know who we're dealing with.
>>
>>28607768
You quickly scramble back towards Fluttershy, climbing quickly with her hair up the back of her neck, meanwhile hearing steps get closer and closer...

You crawl back along the side of her face and into her ear, just in time to head a voice cry out: "Hello? Anyone there?" You make your way back to the controls and see the Purple Princess headed towards you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28607792
Do nothing. If Twilight is as aware of her friends as she should be and gets close, see if you can have Fluttershy whisper 'Penis' all long and dragged out.
>>
>>28607809
"Fluttershy!" Twilight exclaims, getting closer. However, as she notices her asleep, she approaches more cautiously. "Fluttershy...?" she asks gentler, leaning towards her. Now is your chance, you realize! Leaning to her vocal region and looking towards the eardrum. You speak "peeeeennniiiiiiiis" as drawn out as you can. Fluttershy in turn repeats this, slowly in her sleep, and you look at the visual wisth satisfaction to see a bith confused and embarassed Twilight, who is about to try and nudge Shy awake!

What do you do?
>>
>>28607959
have Fluttershy continue to whisper lewd profanities and twitch in her sleep
>>
>>28607980
You smirk devilishly, not unlike the grinch. You begin uttering similarly vulagr phrases, such as slow kissing procedures, detailed anatomical descriptions, or even lewder material that belongs more in some bad fanfiction. For good measure, you make sure to throw in a few hoof and wing twitches in there.

You see Twilight's face turn beet red, then, with a look of shame, she pulls out a notepad and writes a few notes on what her sleeping friend is saying. After a few short minutes, she shakes her head. Puts away the notes, and delicately starts to try and shake her awake.

The front of the brain is starting to light up on it's own! What do you do?
>>
>>28608038
Let go of the controls and try to relax yourself.
>>
>>28608051
You lie back, securing yourself in place, as the area around you begins to move. Fluttershy groggily begins to wake up, with a gentle "What happened... Twilight? Why are you here?"

Twilight looks on in confusion. "I was about to ask you the same thing!"

Fluttershy looks atound, her eyes widening, the mind very active as she clamors for some kind of recollection. "I... I have no idea! I was asleep on my bed, and I wake up here!"

Twilight looks at her in suspicion. "Do you have a history of sleepwalking?"

"Not at all!"

"Then something's not right here..."

Twilight walks over, her horn glowing "Allow me to just scan you for any irregularites..."

What do you do?
>>
>>28608105
Have Shy give Twiggles a nice sloppy kiss.
>>
>>28608105
Continue to relax and make as little movement and sound as possible.
>>
>>28608159
Lewd, but let it not be said that OP didn't deliver

Seeing the impending discovery, you need to prevent it, but more importantly, you need to do it anon style.

With a hearty laugh, you execute your perfect plan. You lurch forward, and adjust the jaw to open slightly. It's not perfect, but before Twilight can react, they're mouth to mouth.

You make it as sloppy as possible, ysing your leg for the tongue controls, and although it doesn't last long, by the time Twilight jumps back. Her face is a nice shade of scarlet.

"Fluttershy?! What was that?!!" She asked, averting her eyes.

"I'm not sure! I... I wasn't in control, It wasn't me, something came over me!"

"Now I KNOW something is wrong!" Twilight says, pointing her mouth towards the ground this time as she approaches. "And I'm going to find out what!"

What do you do?
>>
File: Absolutely_Heretical.jpg (9KB, 180x218px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely_Heretical.jpg
9KB, 180x218px
>>28608159
>>
we may need a way to temporarily change our vessel
have the yellow pony pin the other one to the ground then make a run for the new po us body
if we're not on glitterati when she gets scanned we should remain safely hidden
>>
>>28608418
Well since Twilight just so happens to randomly scan her friends whenever she finds them someplace they're not usually supposed to be due to writer choice, I say we just give up and play dead.
>>
>>28608520
>glitterati
the hell?
that's supposed to be fluttershy
>>
>>28608418
We should run to the earwax thing we made, maybe that will help us go by undetected
>>
>>28608520
Using Twilight's lack of visual attention to your advantage, you quickly Lunge Shy forward, adjusting the limbs to pin. You don't have much time, so, using her moment of Distraction, you turn her head aside and dive out, targeting the purple pony!

You feel the air rush past you, and just as Twilighy opens her eyes in shock, you make contact with her mane, extending your arms to try and grab some strands. The first few slap your arms, but you do manage to grab a clump and swing down to her scalp, just as Twilight, amd subsequently you, teleport in front of Shy, holding her down as her horn ignites. A beam of purple light, like a sheet, flows over the yellow pony. "Sorry Flutyershy, this will just take a moment..."

Meanwhile, you are safe atop Twilight's head. What do you do?
>>
>>28608614
Crawl to her ear. Whisper about being her conscience and it being wrong to forcefully scan friends because of their bizarre and embarrassing sleep habits.

And accept Fluttershy's lesbian advances.
>>
>>28608614
GO FOR THE EARS/BRAIN. THIS NEW PONY HAS MAGIC N SHIT
>>
>>28608651
You descrnd down to her ear, just as Twilight begins to say "Huh... I can't find any magical effects on you, are you... feeling well?"

You smirk as you see an opportunity to impose your will, and you take it with vigor. Traversing into her ear, you find the eardrum, perfectly clean, and you speak clearly, telling Twilight that you are her conscience, and that scanning her friends is morally wrong.

"But... but How else will I learn about cool--I mean, dangerous magical afflictions?"

Instead of answering, you just tell her that she should give in to Fluttershy's advances, because she wants it deep down.

"I what?" She exclaims aloud.

"Twilight? Who are you talking to?" Fluttershy asks from behind her.

"The voice in my head!" She responds, waving her hoof. You cannot see Fluttershy, but you imagine she looks worried.

"What is it you want, uh... conscience?" She asks you, slowly.
>>
>>28608745
"Fluttershy is a delicate, gentle creature. For her to make such a move it has to be of her deepest affections and love. She's cute, too, so why not enjoy the experience. If anything it'll make her happy that she isn't rejected for prefering the fairer sex."

We fuckbuddy lesbian now.
>>
>>28608763
Confound you, nor/mlp/eople, you drive me to write.

You finish whispering this in her ear, amd can see her mind racing behind the drum. Fluttershy speaks in a concerned voice: "Um... Twilight...? Are you alright?"

Twilight, turning around to face her says "So... about that, kiss... hehe... something came over you, huh?"

Fluttershy looks very confused, and worried. "Uh... Twilight? Are... are YOU feeling okay?" she asks, backing up a bit.
>>
>>28608843
"Be gentle. She's already feeling her own self doubt and trying to supress the feelings inside. You're just fine, and you're there for her. You want her to feel safe around you. She shouldn't have to hide her true feelings."

"Maybe try a wing hug. We haven't really done those much and I bet she'd appreciate it."
>>
I take back >>28608880
go with >>28608882
>>
>>28608880
You lie back, smirking. You're not sure exactly how this is going to go, but you attempt to let things unfold.

"Fluttershy... are you... sure that your... your lunge wasn't on purpose? That you... didn't want to let something out?" Twilight attempts.

"Twilight, you're scaring me!" Shy says, backing up some more, to which Twilight stops, and tries to remember the second part of what she was told.

"Wait! I'm sorry, I don't... I can't force you to put yourself out in the open like that, but, just know that, no matter what you may feel, I'm there for you."

There is a moment of tense silence, but it is less awkward now.

"Uhm... th-thanks... Twilight." Shy says slowly.

"Right, whenever you want to admit anything to me, you don't have to hesitate, but I won't force you," Twilight says.

Shy thinks about this, and smiles, nodding approvingly.

That seemed to go pretty well. What would you like to do?
>>
>>28608903
(Oh shoot. Yeah, gimme a sec, you can do that after their moment).
>>
>>28608978
See >>28608882
>>
>>28608882
Twilight slowly walks up after the talk and gently wraps a wing around her, And Fluttershy hesitantly does the same. "Th-thanks Twilight. I guess this has been a weird night... it's good to know you'll always be there to count on."

"Thanks conscience," Twilight whispers to herself.
>>
>>28608982
(There ya go. What do you do?)
>>
>>28609017
Crisis averted.

"Now grab her flank and call her a dirty filly."

Pause.

"Kidding! Good job, Twilight. You've earned a nice big slice of pie for your skills in close friendships.

And consume pie for hours.
>>
>>28609111
You whisper this into Twilight's ear, and her brain fires very very rapidly after the first part... but she lets out an audible sigh of relief after the socond portion of your message.

"Hey, Fluttershy... want some pie?" She asks, with a soft smile.

"Sure, I'm already awake... I could go for some pie...!" Fluttershy responds, and they both head down to the kitchen. There, they are greeted by spike, eating a bag of crispy hay. He swallows a mouthful and hides it partially behijd his back, saying "I uh... was just off to bed! G'night!" Before skittering off.

Twilight then pulls out plenty of pie for both of them, and they happily feast on it until sunrise.

Wish to do anything else?
>>
>>28609216
We have found our next target. Our mission: infiltrate the dragon.

Our objective: finally get Spike some of that fine marshmallow pussy he so craves.

>Control the spike
>acquire adequate clothes for courtship
>remember condoms
>flowers
>steal a few used gym towels from some large sweaty stallions to use their natural pheromones

>And remember to wear sunglasses
>>
>>28609303
Alright, let's take it one step at a time.

After they eat plenty of Pie and have their fill, Fluttershy waves goodbye and leaves, but as Twilight ywans and heads back upstairs, you whisper in her ear that she should stop by Spike's room.

Shrugging, no longer questioning the voice, she does so and leans over him, where you jump down and into the pillow beside him.

After a moment, she leaves, and you can begin your mission.

Spike is sitting, his face before you, breathing slowly, hugging his rarity pillow. What do you do?
>>
>>28609347
>navigate to brain room
>ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL
>>
>>28609435
should be interesting to see how pony brain and dragon brain differs
>>
>>28609435
You carefully approach his face. This will be trickier, given the lack of hair, but you are Anon, you've done stranger things! Grabbing his scales, you use his chin like a rock-Climbing wall, until you make it over to the top of his head. From there, you find his ear hole, and dive right in, slipping in behind his brain. It looks set up a little differently, but the controls look pretty similar. You're biggest issue will be trying to use two legs instead of four, but you think you've got this.

What do you do?
>>
>>28609471
>Anon, being he himself a master of bipedal motion, has less issue with quadrupedal motion control than he does bipedal motion control

u wot m8

Get his short ass up with some careful pulling of neural lines to trigger synapses about how much he wants and needs rarity. It's his inner nature to claim a mate and grow his hoard. He doesn't need to be greedy, but slightly selfish is pretty on point when given the chance to abuse his powers.
>>
>>28609530
(OP here. Hey, you guys turned on cartoon physics. If I tried to make it more realistoc, we'd be here all night just to get him to stand up.)
>>
>>28609550
Just make everyone have a Gundam cockpit in their head.

With gratuitous sexy rape moan latex suits.
>>
>>28609530
You look around his brain for something to trigger. You see that, being an infantike dragon, he lacks a developed sex drive, but the close region for primal need to horde seems close enough. Tapping that, and attaching it to his MANY thought about rarity is a snap, and thus, you manage to put him in a trance-like state, in which he knows one thing: he wants Rarity all for himself.
>>
>>28609572
(OP here. I kinda made it touch controls. Like, if you touch a brain region, you activate it. Moving, I'm having Anon touch certain parts of the motor Cortex. Pretty cool, eh? There were probably better ways to go with, but eh, we've come this far.).
>>
File: pol anger.jpg (38KB, 265x302px) Image search: [Google]
pol anger.jpg
38KB, 265x302px
>>28604827
I HAVE A WAIFU YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE
>>
File: IMG_0926_20160928_144204.jpg (24KB, 200x210px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0926_20160928_144204.jpg
24KB, 200x210px
>>28609594
>>
>>28609573
Greed grow the little dude into something Rarara can't resist.
>>
>>28609597

...?

>>
>>28609602
We must carefully temper his lust for wealth and Rarity with patience and scheming.

We need us a REAL dragon here. We making a chessmaster drake that will have a chalice flowing with liquid gold and covered in bitches atop a throne of crystal.

With bitchin' sunglasses.
>>
>>28609602
Anon, knowing what Happened to spike last time through a few memories, then hatches an idea. An aweful idea, a wonderful idea... anon hatches a wonderful, awrful idea!

If he needs a grown dragon, he'll make a grown dragon. So, he begins to tap a few more things for him to want. That coin over there, perhaps. That book, that Ball... those books, that delicious crystal chandelier...

As you continue, the mrain changes a little: a little more is packed onto the motor cortex, some more matter grown into the back, with little frontal development. His arms begin to lengthen. Slowly, of course, but based on your view, he must be a bit taller too, his muscles more prominent.

He is now collecting things on his own. What do you do?
>>
File: ItsHeresy.jpg (103KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
ItsHeresy.jpg
103KB, 894x894px
>>28609620
>>
>>28609682
Suggest knowledge as part of what he wants so he's not dumb as a fucking rock. Maybe some romantic phrases in a foreign language, too.
>>
File: necron and his blood angel mug.jpg (17KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
necron and his blood angel mug.jpg
17KB, 256x256px
>>28609693
Why so mad?
>>
>>28609714
Okay, Tap the frontal portion, and whisper a few suggestions. He realizes now that KNOWING something makes it HIS. You suggest some language, so he sits atop his pile of stuff and reads a book on how to speak Fancy. All of this takes many hours, and it is now evening.

At this point, he's about the size of a human basketball player, and quite muscular. What do you want to do?
>>
File: SeriousHeresy.jpg (63KB, 599x599px) Image search: [Google]
SeriousHeresy.jpg
63KB, 599x599px
>>28609744
I'll have no Necron Heretics in this thread! PURGE THE UNCLEAN! FOR THE EMPRAH!
>>
>>28609745
Get a bouquet of flowers and go take that mare to a fancy dinner.
>>
File: I'Z_CAN_SLASH_IT_OR_USE_DAKKA.png (980KB, 887x849px) Image search: [Google]
I'Z_CAN_SLASH_IT_OR_USE_DAKKA.png
980KB, 887x849px
>>28609744
>>28609761

OY YOU GITS.

I'Z CAN TAKE BOTH O'YUZ DOWN WITH ME DAKKA! NOW POIP DOWN, I'Z TROIIN' TO SEE IF TH' DRAGON GETS STRONGAH!
>>
>>28609803
Attempting to now temper his feverent desires, you find him calming down. "Wha
... OH NO! I'M BIG! I have to tell Twilight!" He begins... until you whisper into his ear.

You tell him that showing Twilight can wait, and that Rarity will appreciate his toned new body. Maybe she's hungry, and could use some dinner.

"You know..." he begins, flexing in front of a mirror, actually impressed this time." Maybe it can wait.

After you suggest some resturaunts, you set up quick reservations (royalty's assistant has some perks). You run him down to Rarity's place, wearing a fancy bow-tie he found, and knock on the door...

"Oh hello Spiiiii--" she begins, but gasps in awe, as he now towers over her.

"Hello, Madame." He says, after your reassurance. "I have a dinner reservation, and was wondering if you would be interested."

She pauses, looks very confused, but will NEVER pass up a chance to wear this season's dress! So, after a quick change, she walks with him, to the resturaunt.

Anything you wish to do?
>>
>>28609830
Transfer to Rarity ASAP. Gotta be there to smooth things over when Spike inevitably does something stupid.
>>
File: Ork_Diplomacy.jpg (199KB, 860x960px) Image search: [Google]
Ork_Diplomacy.jpg
199KB, 860x960px
>>28609861
>>28609836
>>28609819

WOULD YOU GITZ STOP MEASURIN' SPACE DICKS? WE'Z ALL KNOW ORKS IZ DA BEST! NOW, I WANTS TO SEE MOI PONY ADVENTURES!
>>
>>28609862
As you feel this may go very right, you need to seal the deal. You jump down, more like skydiving now, when they stopped, and you land in Rarity's neatly brushed mane. Swinging into her ear, you can swear that you hear faint classical music playing somewhere, but that's not your problem at the moment.

You sit in the back of her mind, literally, just in time to see them sitting down. Spike is drawing many eyes, but Rarity seems more focused on the eyes looking at her dress.

So far so good, what do you do?
>>
>>28609915
Get her attention more on Spike, more importantly, on the changes that he's gone through: the muscles, his more chiseled features, the fact that he learned another language overnight...
>>
>>28609971
You finess her focus onto him, play around with the logic to get her to notice. There is some idle chatter between the too, but, you figure, just for good measure, you should tap lightly on the attractrion region, after directing her looks to his thicker arms and torso, amd, you lean on it a bit more whem he demonstrates his fancy. It wasn't the best execution from what you heard, but the good news is, she won't notice that. You return to just focusing her attention on him, and it would seem that your plan is going smoothy.
>>
>>28610007
Good, now we just gotta keep it all running smoothly. Hopefully, none of the others show up and fuck things over...
>>
And would you other maggots shut the hell up and let the orks have their fun? Seriously, it's getting Fucking annoying...
>>
>>28610033
It seems that your adjustments have done pretty well far. Rarity had to correct him many times on proper eating ettiquett, which is harder.to demonstrate, given that he has claws and she has levitation, but everything is seeming alright... you did think.you caught a glimpse of Twilight in the street, though she did not notice you two yet...

What do you want to do?
>>
File: you_Gits.jpg (27KB, 278x250px) Image search: [Google]
you_Gits.jpg
27KB, 278x250px
>>28610050
OI, THIS MATE'S ROIGHT ORKY! HE DOIS LAST!
>>
>>28610055
Sounds like it's time to kick it up a notch... Let's fuck with her libido a bit, just enough to rustle her jimmies a bit, and get them somewhere a bit more private. A couple more taps on the attraction button couldn't hurt, either
>>
>>28610076
You guys are determined to go full erotica with this one, eh?

You, being Anon "The master of Love", decide that you'd like to try and have a little fun with these two. So, walking over towards the underside of the brain, with an innovent whistle, you lean on the attraction portion and give a swift press with your foot into the Libido. A soft sound of surprise leaves her lips, eliciting an "Are you okay?" from Spike.

"Y-yes dear, perfectly fine, perfectly fine!" she says. You notice her legs shift a bit as she speaks.

There was a glimpse of Twilight again, just beyond the garden that surrounds this place. She still has yet to look into this area, but how long will that last?

What do you want to do?
>>
>>28610128
This place has to have a back door or something right? It's time to get them out of the public eye, and away from Twiggles. A distraction across the street should do the trick, say... Exploding cabbages?
>>
>>28610171
(Explod-- oh, Oh I getcha.)

Taking control for a brief moment, you send a burst of Unicorn levitation energy across the street towards a cabbage vendor cart. It's actually quite cool to see, the bundle of nerves leading to the horn all light up as you fire, and you can just hear an exclaimation of "My Cabbages!" from the poor vendor, as ponies head over to help him. "Come along spike!" You make her say, as you drop your bits onto the table, movong towards the back of the resturaunt.

He seems comfused and reluctant, but follows. If rarity wants him to follow her, then he will.

You two manage to exit into a back alley, Hearing Twilight's voice as she helps the vendor, asking what is wrong.

What do you want to do?
>>
File: now kith.png (499KB, 1280x662px) Image search: [Google]
now kith.png
499KB, 1280x662px
>>28610171
Then get back to the boutique and give her the Dragon.
>>
>>28610235
That was the idea, bro
>>
>>28610235
Rarity tells him to follow her to the boutique, amd you look around for safe passage. Eventually, you do, and you run rather briskly, pushing forward. You really hope Twilight managed to not see the giant dragon in the street, but then again, if they get caught, you can always bail.

You usher Spike into the boutique, and Rarity begins to wonder what she is doing. Her mind is racing, and frankly, the expression on Spike's face is one of utter ignorance.

You've planted the attraction, in her at least. In his case, he wants her to be more of his property than anything else, in a materialistic and defensive way.

Her frontal regions are glowing rapidly, indicating thousands of thoughts, feelings, and questions coursing through her.

What do you want to do?
>>
File: ORK_DAKKA_BEST_DAKKA.jpg (138KB, 543x542px) Image search: [Google]
ORK_DAKKA_BEST_DAKKA.jpg
138KB, 543x542px
>>28610235
>>28610304

OI.

WHERE'S DA PART WHERE HE SMASH STUFF?
>>
File: burn the heretics.gif (32KB, 320x216px) Image search: [Google]
burn the heretics.gif
32KB, 320x216px
>>28610323
Filthy orks, incapable of anything other than fighting. Your purging will be thorough and merciless.
>>
>>28610304
Break out the wine. Let's lower those inhibitions.
>>
>>28610323
He'll be smashin marshmallow ponut soon, hopefully

>>28610304
We need to calm her down, main priority. After that, we need to get him somewhere we can jump back to him, maybe use her magic to teleport us there. Shouldn't be too hard, right? I mean, we already felt how teleportation works, and we managed to blow up cabbage...
>>
>>28610350
"Spikey W-- Er... Spike, Would you mind getting us the wine? It's in the red bottle, above the Icebox!" She says.

"Yeah, sure thing, Rarity," he says in his deeper, gruff voice. The lobido region glowed softly as he spoke, you wonder exactly how much long-term damage has been done... but who cares, you're ANON!

However, a knock on the door may spell trouble... "Hey Rarity? Have you seen spike?" Came Rainbow Dash's voice from yhe door. "She's looking everywhere for him, thought she saw a glimpse of him with you."

What do you do?
>>
File: Ork_Captain.jpg (563KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ork_Captain.jpg
563KB, 1920x1200px
>>28610346
WE'RR GLADLY MEET TA IJT BATTRE, DA BOYZ ARE JUST REVVIN FOR A GOOD FOIGHT, YA FIRTHY HUMIES!
>>
File: RussWolfWarfare.jpg (108KB, 394x1600px) Image search: [Google]
RussWolfWarfare.jpg
108KB, 394x1600px
>>28610400
Of course, filthy xeno. We shall purge you in the Emperor's name!
>>
>>28610382
Uh, threesome?
>>
>>28610434
[spoilers]Like a genie, Your vaguemess shall be your downfall[/spoiler]

You quickly, in the most Anon way possible, reach the vocal area, and make her say "Of course Darling, would you like a threesome with us?"

There is a rather awkward pause, and Spike's deepened voice can be heard from the other room with genuine curiosity: "What's a threesome?"

Rainbow, hearing this unknown deep voice, backs up a bit and shouts "Oh uh... didn't realize you had someone over... maybe you can be less sarcastic next time though?"

She is about to leave and head back to twilight, assuming Spike is not here, and rarity has a random stallion over.

What do you do?
>>
>>28610467
(OP here. Crap I screwed up the spoiler. Oh well, you get the point).
>>
>>28610467
Dammit, Anon.

Get back to giving that dragon a raging clue.
>>
>>28610503
Rainbow leaves, as Rarity wonders aloud why she said what she said, but shales her head, jostling you around a bit.

Spike returns with the wine, and rarity, a woman of refined taste, can't help but admire the strong creature bringing her fine drink. "Here you are." He says, eliciting another glow. He still seems clueless here, but rarity quickly gulps down a glass. Then another. Then another. You can see the fontal region visibly dim a bit as she does this. "Well Spike, Drink Up!" She says, resulting in him slowly taking a drink.

"What's so special, rarity? 'S just really bad grape juice."

She looks at him aghast. "Ah, pft, Cha, Hmph! I'll have you know, this is VINTAGE canterlot wine! You ought to appreciate it!" She exclaims, Prompting him to guiltily drink another drink.

Things seem to be going your Way, Anon. What do you do?
>>
>>28610467
Did Dash just call Twilicorn "she" with no context?
>>
>>28610543
Slam your fists on the estrus button. Put the mare in breeding mode.
>>
(OP here, not to cause any panic, but ajy writefags in here? I only ask due to fatigue, I've been awake for quite a while, and although I'll try my best to stay awake, If I don't respond after 30 mins, someone needs to take over as OP. Er, the narrator. Will definitely be running more tiny anon thrwads in the future, reguardless of if I end this one in person.)
>>
>>28610552
Now is the time for you to shine anon, you jump down and repeatedly press into, and squeeze the hormone center, the libido centre... every single thing that you can to get her horny (hehe, unicorns. Aaanyway). This plan begins to work, a little too well, actually as a few leg covulsions do occur. Nevertheless, she is now entirely intent on wanting to mate with this Dragon. She xlambors over to him, rather buzzed, and rubs her face into his abdomen, saying: "Mr. Spike... I need you..."

Spike meanwhile, is very VERY confused. On the bright side, he will definitely get to keep her at this rate. On the downside, she is acting very... well, un-Rarity. "Uh... What are you doing?" He asks, patting her head out of confusion.

What do you do?
>>
>>28610558
*any?
>>
>>28610579
Tell Rarity she has to explain it to him if she wants to lay his eggs.
>>
>>28610579
*clambours
>>
>>28610588
You run over and whisper into the obsessed mare's eardrum just that, and she looks up at the clearly adult Dragon. "Well, Spike... you see, when two... very, VERY special somepony's get together... they must mate." She says, Still looking at the towering dragon before her.

"Huh? I-I-m your special somepony?!" he replies, his head cocked to the side, excitedly.

This frustrates Rarity mildy, given that he is focused on the wrong thing here. "Yes yes, Spike, and you must SHOW that you are my special somepony, do you catch my drift?" She asks, poking his crotch as a hint. With the poke though, Another wave of convulsion comes from below. Must be impressed.

He grunts a bit, but still does not understand.

What can you do?
>>
>>28610626
Tell him that this is how a stallion claims a mare as his own. Try to tease out his dragon cock (assuming he doesn't have a cloaca).
>>
>>28610632
(Ah! Almost fell asleep, but I'm still going for now! But If I'm gone for 30 mins, Someone take over as OP. Show must go on, after all).

"Look, Spike, this is how a Stallion claims a mare! The mare and the stallion unite as one!" She say, partially frustrated, her hooves fumbling with his fancy trousers.
"Using... THIS!" she says, then gasps as she backs up. You can see definite convulsions from behind, and she has to sit down to keep calm.

When spike grew, all of him grew proportionally, so, needless to say, when she unscathed what he had, even flaccid as it was, it was as big as a typical stallion's.

"Gah!" He exclaimes, covering it in shame, his face reddened.

"Th-that," she says quieter.
>>
>>28610706
Push that draconic instinct. Tell him it's the surefire way to make her his. Doesn't Spike want?
>>
>>28610733
Incoming
>rape
>>
>>28610751
Who is being raped? Because Rarity wants it.
>>
>>28610733
You whisper this, and tap libido a few more times for good measure. In a sing songy-teasy-hungry voice she speaks: "This is how you claim a mare is yours. Don't you want?"

His eyes finally narrow. "Spike... Want!" He says, looking down.

"Good now get it up for me," she purrs, looking up at him.

He grabbed his shaft, testingly. It was a new feeling... but it felt good. He tried moving it around a bit, and it hardened slightly, before she couldn't take it anymore. "HERE, let me help!" She said excitedly. As she felt it's weight, her eyes visibly glistened. This is what she wanted. This is what she NEEDED. And it was still mostly soft.

She began using her tongue to lick all around it, teasing it, moving up and down and all around, releasing many curious moans from spike. As it grew and grew, so did her desire for it. She was determined that she would take ALL of it... no matter how dangerous this may be.

Meanwhile, you sit at the controls.
What do you do?
>>
>>28610823
Watch the show.
>>
>>28610848
From your vantage point, you can't see _too_ much, as her eyes roll back in pleasure... buy the loghts are going off the WALLS. From below you can hear long, passionate sucking, moaning, you have to hold on tight to avoid falling over! After nearly a minute you hear spike's Voice, moan, louder, then roar loudly, and suddenly the suckling sounds change to gulping... an unnatural amount of gulping. The part of the brain that was lit up earlier, upset that they didn't eat at the resturaunt is suddenly no longer blinking, and the pleasure center has begun to resemble a disco ball. You can briefly see visuals again as she turns around, directing the dragon to penetrate her.

You wonder if it's even possible after all that was gulped down, but everything changes with a few short words... "Don't you want me to be yours?"

With another roar, her eyes roll back again, and you can feel the impact from all the eay up here. Her voice has reached opera-levels, and the touch sensors from her crotch have become absolutely blinding to you. You have to concentrate on not falling down for 10 dtread minutes, dealing with shifting posotions, Roars, and blissful moans, until, in the moment of truth, both let out a solid and sustained yell, and you can see capacity warnings going off, and about a minute later it all stops, and they collapse.

...This started as a SFW thread, guys.
>>
>>28610956
Climb into her horsecunt to watch her get knocked up. Hope you don't get put into an egg yourself.
>>
>>28610956
Welcome to /mlp/. What did you expect?
>>
>>28610975
Not this, but on my Honor as OP, I suppose I started it, I have to finish it.
>>
>>28610969
So like, if you did get sucked into an egg... would that mean you would grow into a pony?

Or maybe some horrible man-pony abomination. Not centaur or satyr shit, but Akira-tier fleshmonster.
>>
>>28610969
While they are both panting with eyes shut, you jump out of her ear and begin running as fast as you can down towards the flank. It takes quite a few minutes, with these two just basking in the afterglow, as you finally make it to the tail. There, you can see the quivering openinh below, and, using the tail as a swing, you swing your way down in there. She lets out a soft "Oof!" As you do, drawing spikes attention. They both laugh for a moment as you begin to walk around. It's an absolute mess in here, and the walls are still convulsing. With every step amd every wall brush, you are firing her back up... what do you do?
>>
>>28611034
Nah, OP is small, but not small enough to fit into an egg cell.
>>
>>28611050
No, like an eggshell forming around Anon. If Rarity is gonna carry Spike's eggs, and not give live birth, he must've given her the ability to create dragon eggs.
>>
>>28611039
Squeeze through her cervix.
>>
>>28611084
With The walls now quivering at every touch, you can hear muffled talk in seductive voices outside. Ignoring it, you push yourself through, eliciting a very loud moan from out there. There are some deeper sounds following, but nothing you can make out. This place is absolutely filled. You are wading through waist-high conditions as you move about.
What do you do?

This may not have been your best idea, anon.
>>
>>28611077
Nah, they're incompatible species.
>>
>>28611125
Start jerking off and mix your cum with Spike's.
>>
>>28611050
*A>>28611130
non, not OP.
>>
>>28611129
They don't need to be compatible. Egg formation works a lot like pearl formation, happening around any bit of matter inside the oviduct. Sometimes chicken eggs can be found that formed off of a tiny bit of the chicken's cuntflesh that fell off.
>>
>>28611130
You begin to have a little fun yourself, jerkimg off into the pool that surrounds you. You feel a bit of shifting but you're so close to climax that you just don't care. You mix your own shot into the pool before you... and then the first impact hits. And the next. And the next.

You realize that, leaving a horny Rarity alone, with a spike who's just discovered sex, and then teasing her sensitive insides... may not have been the best plan.

You can hear definite moaning from both parties, as you are stuck in here. The Cervix behind you quakes with every impact.

What will you do?
>>
File: 5cf.jpg (16KB, 224x219px) Image search: [Google]
5cf.jpg
16KB, 224x219px
>>28611144
>Sometimes chicken eggs can be found that formed off of a tiny bit of the chicken's cuntflesh that fell off.
>>
>>28611146
Drown with whatever dignity we can salvage.
>>
>>28611146
Not much we can do but wait it out, is there?
>>
File: Having_A_Good_Kek.png (152KB, 358x432px) Image search: [Google]
Having_A_Good_Kek.png
152KB, 358x432px
>>28611144
>>
>>28611163
As you realize your situation, you stand your ground, realizing that what you have done is good enough. You are Anon, maker of friends, and maker of lovers. You have done much this day, and as the moans and roars approach their highest, you close your eyes and utter your last: "Totally worth it."

In a burst, the wote flood surrounds you, filling up what little space you had, and submerging you in this tomb of lust, as you black out, for the last time.

LET IT BE KNOWN THAT OP DELIVERED.

WITNESS ME.
>>
>>28611189
>>28611144
Don't eggs have air pockets?
>>
>>28611189
Fuck yeah it was.

Good job, OP.
>>
File: twi_clap.gif (66KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
twi_clap.gif
66KB, 360x360px
>>28611189
>>
File: OH WHAT A LOVELY DAY.png (1MB, 900x2700px) Image search: [Google]
OH WHAT A LOVELY DAY.png
1MB, 900x2700px
>>28611189
MEDIOCRE.

That went places. Good places. <3
>>
File: 1473550530246.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1473550530246.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>28611189
>>
>>28611189
Plot twist: Anon gets resurrected as Rarity's dragony abomination.
>>
File: 1474913122389.jpg (31KB, 680x332px) Image search: [Google]
1474913122389.jpg
31KB, 680x332px
>>28611378
>>
Well, that was a ton of fun. Anyone else wanna do so.eth ing else with tiny Anon before the thread kicks it?
>>
>>28611595
I might do something, once I've brushed my teeth and shit.
>>
If there is another tiny anon adventure he needs to do some gymnastic levels of jumping batten Flutters and Twi and get them straight girls some lesbo sexings
>>
File: 1431857968476.png (720KB, 1100x700px) Image search: [Google]
1431857968476.png
720KB, 1100x700px
>>28604827
>>
>>28612442
There will likely be more Tiny Anon adventures, though not all of them will beind control centered, that'd get monotonous after a while. Different starting places are in order gor the future.
>>
This thread's amazing. For a long time I was actually considering writing a story outside of 4chan based on something like this, and then you dedicated a whole thread to it. Glorious.
>>
>>28613902
>>28611595
>>28611219
>>28611268
>>28611254

Original OP here.

Glad you liked it! To be fully honest, I was hoping that some of you guys would go for a more SFW, cute interaction kind if thing, but if nothing else I got a very good writing workout out of the whole ordeal. It certainly grabbed enough attention to warrent more.
>>
>>28613925
(OP again) that said, I nay make another as early as this evening, or tomorrow, depending on workload I have. This old thread will probably be dead by then, allowing for the next.
>>
>>28613930
*may
>>
>>28613925
I was really hoping for some anonxbig pone interactions. Cuddly or lewd, doesn't matter to me.
>>
>>28613955
OP again.

I'm frankly MUCH better at writing cuddly than I am at lewd, hence the preference, but ultimately I am at the Mercy of the Anons. I'm more of a fa/tg/uy by nature, so, Just think of me as the DM.
>>
>>28613955
Next time, hopefully.
>>
Someone cap this
>>
File: Screenshot.jpg (29KB, 1080x229px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.jpg
29KB, 1080x229px
>>28615584
>>
File: WH40K.jpg (214KB, 1000x679px) Image search: [Google]
WH40K.jpg
214KB, 1000x679px
>>28617531
>>
File: superlativekek.jpg (195KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
superlativekek.jpg
195KB, 517x768px
>>28617531
>>
OP here, again.

Confirmed, will shoot to start a whole new Tiny Anon thread tomorrow night. If I started a new thread now, I would only be able to host for about two hours, whereas if I start tomorrow evening, I can host for much longer.
>>
>>28619868
A final thanks to everyone who participated in this one, and I hope future installments will be just as fun for you all!

Tiny Anon OP, signing off!
>>
>>28619880
Here's hoping we don't drown in cum next time.
>>
>>28619868
You could still link it in this thread.
>>
>>28615212
>>
>>28624141
>>
>>28625899
>>
New thread is up and running. Are you ready?

Link here: >>28626619
Thread posts: 201
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.