[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS WHAT ARE THE RAMIFICATIONS OF HAVING A

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 12

File: DINKY LITTLE NECKLACE BULLSHIT.jpg (58KB, 396x414px) Image search: [Google]
DINKY LITTLE NECKLACE BULLSHIT.jpg
58KB, 396x414px
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

WHAT ARE THE RAMIFICATIONS OF HAVING A SEVENTH ELEMENT OF HARMONY
WHY WASN'T IT DISCOVERED IN EQUESTRIA
WHY DID IT NEED TO EXIST IN THIS UNIVERSE BEFORE IT DID IN EQUESTRIA
HOW WILL THIS EFFECT EQUESTRIA
WHAT WILLED IT INTO EXISTENCE
WHAT CREATED THE ELEMENTS OF HARMONY
WHAT MAKES SUNSET SHIMMER SO GOD DAMN SPECIAL, BESIDES MAKING MY PEEPEE HARD
WILL STARLIGHT GLIMMER GET ONE NEXT
>>
>>28592469
IF THERE WAS AN ELEMENT OF AUTISM YOUD GET IT SENPAI LMAOING @ UR LYFE
>>
File: 1474474940215.png (2MB, 2800x2700px) Image search: [Google]
1474474940215.png
2MB, 2800x2700px
yeah, she gets the element of not sucking as a main character unlike Twilight :^)
>>
File: Mane 7.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Mane 7.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>28592469
It was probably spawned from her being the one who unleashed magic into the human world in the first place; that's why she can use it in RR onwards
>>
>>28592469
She's not an element, she's just a "color". It's EQG, remember? Everything goes
>>
It's definitely interesting. The crystals came from equestria though the crack in the portal. It's pieces of the elements of harmony seeking their counterparts to the ponies.

However sunset's is a conundrum. I believe the tree of harmony is responsible for them, but this suggests it has a greater connection then just equestria and spans several worlds, making a new element for sunset. Or celestia sent them through.
>>
>>28592469
I think there may be more to the mirror world than we think, I think. Sunset does mention something about taking an element into an alternative world in the first movie, so something must have gone down in the past involving magic.
But to be honest, they kinda just write shit as they go.
In the end it doesn't really matter to Equestria, the events of these films are contained to the movies only.
>>
>>28592469
What is this from?
>>
>>28593410
Except for Flash and Trixie's cracker fetish
>>
>>28593423
Eh, those are pretty minor. The Guard Flash wasn't really a major factor. He was a guard that shows up at the very end of the film, all it tells us is that there's a guard called Flash. It harken back to the first film but not to the actual events and characters of the mirror world, if you get what I mean.
The cracker thing is pretty harmless and a very minor reference.
>>
>>28592469
Simple answer, they're not the elements, they are something else entirely

Seriously, stop assuming things.
>>
silence, peasant

we are discussing the finale at the moment
>>
>>28592469
They are humans so they need a seventh element of harmony to make friendship work.
The element of "stop being a faggot"
>>
>>28593472
Nah senpai, Sunset is the Element of Canon :^)
>>
>eqg
>canon
el em ay oh
>>
>>28593528
>you
>this far in denial
eggs dee
>>
>>28593528
It's a double-edge sword for EqGfaggots t b h.
On one hand, Meghan said it's canon as it's part of the official timeline. On the other hand Meghan also said it won't ever interfere with the show so S*nshit will never ever be within any distance on the show.
All in all, it's a fair trade off just so I can see the salty s*nshit s*immer faggots cry about their waifu not being in the show.
>>
File: 1443285899203.gif (88KB, 300x275px) Image search: [Google]
1443285899203.gif
88KB, 300x275px
>>28593554
>S*nshit
>s*nshit s*immer
Jesus Christ
Whatever shithole your newfag ass crawled out of is where your belong so please go back
>>
>>28593554
Show straight up contradicts certain events of EqG and ignores the rest. That shit is not a part of the FiM canon, it's below it, like the comics. No matter how many sunshit shitters say otherwise.
>>
File: tears_of_denial.png (78KB, 197x235px) Image search: [Google]
tears_of_denial.png
78KB, 197x235px
>>28593590
Anon you need to let go
>>
>>28593590
What events does it contradict?
I mean, the events in the movies aren't going to get mentioned but I don't see how it contradicts anything from the show. Shit LoE foreshadowed the finale.
I don't really see a problem with it being canon since it's pretty much contained to the movies only meaning you can ignore them if you want.
>>
>>28593599
That's funny and all, but you can't disprove what I said.
>>
>>28593606
Yeah it lives on its own but then you have faggots like OP who think there's a seventh element of harmony and shit, because they don't understand that EqG has a different canon.
I'm currently busy watching the finale but first EqG began with a visit to the crystal empire, right? The show mentions the last visit was back when Sombra was a thing.
>>
File: ayy lmao.gif (1MB, 432x242px) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.gif
1MB, 432x242px
>>28593607
So this never happened?
Stay mad
>>
>>28593622
And the show mentions that Spike knows literally nothing about dragons but proceeds to give him a dragon code
And that Ponk babysits all the time but suddenly thinks that throwing a baby is fine
Continuity is all over the place in the show
>>
>>28593622
I think you meant to say it's a different universe. Magic in EG doesn't work the same as Equestria's. Sunset could be an exclusive element to that universe and not Equestria.
>>
>>28593624
It's a background gag that references EqG. Considering that FiM also goes against EqG's canon, that's all Equestria Girls will ever be. A fucking joke.

>>28593631
Spike could just make it up, but he knew about dragons by that time, Pinkie panicked. Sure, inconsistencies are there, but not on the scale of going to Canterlot and saying wow, the last time we went here we had to fight Discord afterwards.

>>28593632
Sure, but that universe is not the main canon. Like the comics aren't.
>>
File: Tirek damage control.png (113KB, 481x132px) Image search: [Google]
Tirek damage control.png
113KB, 481x132px
>>28593641
>your evidence that blatantly points to the contrary of my belief doesn't mean anything because of my arbitrary and biased standards
>>
File: canonstatus.jpg (47KB, 511x398px) Image search: [Google]
canonstatus.jpg
47KB, 511x398px
>>28593641
How do *you* know it's not main canon? Meghan said that Twilight went through the experience of the first film, lad. She even says it is canon.
Here she also says that EG won't interfere with the show as I said but she doesn't refute it as canon.
EqG is part of the official G4 timeline, my friend.
>>
>>28593656
>this obvious background reference totally confirms something the show otherwise openly denies
well shit, I guess Kevin in ep100 is real as well, then?
>>
>>28592469
Element of Inspiration
>>
>>28593682
>openly denies
ebbin
>>
>>28593685
Well, that's what it does, even if you retort with a meme it won't make it not true.
>>
>>28592469
>What_is_character_design.jgp
>>
>>28593691
Flash Sentry appearing twice and speaking confirms it happened
Your single line of dialogue is weak as fuck DiscoveryFam
>>
>>28593681
That answer is bullshit and Meghan is a hack anyway. It can't be canon in one way and not canon in other, either it happened or it did not. Twilight never mentions anything she learned from EqG anyway, that alleged experience is not there. The show writers will never ditch an idea because it contradicts what was stated/happened in EqG. Just like with the comics. Both are on a lower level than the main show.
>>
>>28593712
Meghan is in a high position, my friend. Of course the show will always have high priority but unlike the comics EqG is part of the official timeline. Not showing the mirror or Sunset's book doesn't contradict that because, as I said, the movies are pretty much contained to themselves.
>>
>>28593641
>Considering that FiM also goes against EqG's canon

No it doesn't. FIM doesn't go against EQGs canon in any single way you colossal retard.

Also, Trixie canonically liked peanut butter crackers, so further proof EQG is canon

Anyway....I don't think they ever explicitly state that these are in fact elements of harmony...they may be related to them but perhaps aren't the elements themselves, and even if so Sunset IS from Equestria
>>
>>28593712
>It can't be canon in one way and not canon in other, either it happened or it did not.

She never fucking says it's canon one way and not the other, you foreign fucking retard who lacks comprehension of the English language. Probably an ugly slav.

She said it's canon, period, but EQG will not really effect the show....the same way fucking tons of shows do this, Daredevil is canon to the MCU but you won't see mention of it in the movies because they're for two different audiences.....Daredevil is full of violence and gore, the movies are for family crowds, still canon even though it's different and won't likely be mentioned in a significant way

MLP is for small girls, EQG is for slightly older girls....older fans may watch both but when it comes to the target demo they might not, so there is no need to explicitly mention one in the other...that doesn't make it any less canon for those who DO watch both
>>
>>28593719
The only thing the show has is a nod to EqG with using pony!Flash and a contradiction to the events of EqG. Nothing else has been acknowledged. That's not a whole lot for me to consider it anything else other than a spin-off that's below the main show.

>>28593750
Then what about the visit to the Crystal Empire? Seems like it goes directly against what happened in EqG for me.
And yeah, they're not really the elements, the problem is that some faggots (see OP) will consider them as that since they think EqG is canon to FiM.

>>28593765
She says it's canon but only as in Twilight had the experience. She's dodging the question like a motherfucker because she can't say clearly that EqG happened, so she's twisting it as Twilight experienced it, but we'll never talk about it.
But I must say it's funny how mad you are like I struck a nerve, especially since you type like a fucking underage retard.
>>
>>28592469
>WILL STARLIGHT GLIMMER GET ONE NEXT
It's exclusive to Sunset!
>>
>>28593801
>Then what about the visit to the Crystal Empire? Seems like it goes directly against what happened in EqG for me.
What are you talking about? Do elaborate

>>28593801
>She's dodging the question like a motherfucker because she can't say clearly that EqG happened
No she isn't.

> so she's twisting it as Twilight experienced it, but we'll never talk about it.
That isn't twisting it, it's telling you that it is canon and your proof is that Twilight indeed experienced it, but they will never talk about it in the show for the fucking logical reasons I mentioned earlier
>>
>>28594028
Already mentioned it. Cadance/Twilight mention that their last visit was back when Sombra was a thing, instead of the EqG visit.
She's not saying that EqG is on the same level of canon as FiM. It's always "Yes, but..."
Yes, EQG happened, but it never will be reflected on the show. Yes, Twilight learned stuff, but it never will be reflected on the show. You can say literally the same with the comics, and they have, but as soon as FiM does something else, it overrides it.
>>
>>28594028
Now that I had time to look it up, it's S04E24, Equestria Games. From the transcript:
Spike: [eating] Mm! So the ponies here think I'm some kind of hero, huh? [to a Crystal Pony] More of the green ones, please? I like the green ones.
Twilight Sparkle: Last time you were here, you got the Crystal Heart to Princess Cadance in time to save this entire empire from destruction!
>>
>>28592469
so in the movie pinkie pie's new ability is that anything she throws becomes a bomb?
>>
File: eqg_tree_hugger_by_xebck-d92dr02.png (378KB, 1024x2114px) Image search: [Google]
eqg_tree_hugger_by_xebck-d92dr02.png
378KB, 1024x2114px
>>28592469
Harmony is universal. Harmony is the links that connects everything. Thus, everything could be element of harmony.
Most powerful magic - magic of friendship is available for everyone, so everyone who discovered harmony in heart could have their own element.
>>
>>28592469
BECAUSE SHES THEIR FRIEND
BECAUSE FRIENDSHIP
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 750x545px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 750x545px
>>28593528
>>28593535
This shit made me laugh so hard. Can someone make a screencap on computer, im mobile at the moment.
>>
File: IMG_5668.png (669KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5668.png
669KB, 1334x750px
>>28593528
>eqg
>not canon
then explain
>>
File: EQG.png (767KB, 1162x782px) Image search: [Google]
EQG.png
767KB, 1162x782px
>>28596580
ayyy
>>
>>28596761
she was speaking about HIS heroic, not "theirs"
nice try fartfuck
>>
>>28596580
That's a blooper you fucking dumbass
>>
>>28596802
it is finished animation that was published, so it is canon
>>
>>28596783
no, she's talking about the last time they were there, which would've been the princess summit in EQG if it were canon
>>
>>28596863
kill yourself immediately
>>
>>28596863
I bet you're the kind of faggot that thinks the Star Wars Christmas Special was canon, too.
>>
>>28596893
the last time HE was there, HE saved the crystal empire
so she's specifically talking about that event and explaining to the audience why they're treating him like a hero

EqG has nothing to do with why they're treating him like a hero

>>28596905
no

>>28596913
they did a SW and MLP crossover?
>>
>>28596935
that's the shittiest straw grasping attempt i've seen in a while
>>
>>28596947
nah, you just need to watch the show to understand what she's talking about
>>
>>28596956
stay in denial, shimmerfag
>>
>>28596961
you're the one in Egypt, not me
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.