[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love is in Bloom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 481
Thread images: 251

File: love.png (635KB, 800x1400px) Image search: [Google]
love.png
635KB, 800x1400px
Part 1 http://pastebin.com/P7m2cfXX
Part 2 http://pastebin.com/yZvq3Gp9
Other stories http://pastebin.com/u/ABCMC16

Post and discuss Apple Bloom and general CMC content while enjoying our comfy story and waiting for it to be updated.
>>
File: comfybloom.png (753KB, 878x1345px) Image search: [Google]
comfybloom.png
753KB, 878x1345px
>>
File: 1465710845514.jpg (196KB, 476x800px) Image search: [Google]
1465710845514.jpg
196KB, 476x800px
>>
>>28585816
would you have a drink with apple bloom? i would
would you accidentally untie her shirt?
>>
>>28584679
ahm so happy
cuz today ah foun mah friends
>>
File: in bloom.png (462KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
in bloom.png
462KB, 1024x1024px
>>28586243
Well of fucking course I'd forget the image XDDD
>>
>>28586205
Yes, I would enjoy some Bloom drinking!

>spoiler
m-maybe once I know she really likes me
>>
File: Best Bloom.png (436KB, 918x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Best Bloom.png
436KB, 918x1000px
>Then, away from there,
> You no longer laid
>In oppressed, dead air.
> In sunlight’s golden care,
>With nearby flowers springing,
> Resting in sunny beam,
>The cheerful cry of young birds singing,
> Beside a peaceful crystal stream.
>But soon the sky grew black and charred,
> Through ghastly wood a hurricane raved,
>Your limbs from motion barred,
> As the Earth beneath you gave.
>Thus was life’s murderous morning
> The reprieve you had enjoyed
>But on small pull, loud tempests storming
> And Ephesian bliss destroyed.
>Reality, worse than he who’d deceive me,
> Who promised good and gave but ill,
>Of many joys and cheers bereaved me-
> But there is a heart that supports me still.
“Uh, fuck…”

> “C’mon, wake up,”
> comes the quiet voice above you, almost unintelligible through the haze of sleep.
>A pull of your arm sends a sharp discomfort in your arm, the limb unaccustomed to being drawn that way.
>The pain pierces through the leaden smog of your weariness, popping it like a balloon.
>You groan again, upon feeling the earnest pull give you another unnecessary jolt.
>Wrenching your arm away, both to avoid further attacks and to reveal your semi-wakefulness, you struggle to sit up.
>It takes you a minute, but eventually success finds you.
>You open your eyes to the pitch black room, struggling to see anything, even with your eyes used to the blackness.
>Looks like there’s a shape in front of you, but it’s still nearly invisible.
>For a moment, your experience with survival horror games becomes training, and you scoot away from the suddenly terrifying shape.
>But the fear is dashed in a moment, when the voice comes again, this time fully understandable.
>>
>>28587345

> “Anon?
>”It’s me, Apple Bloom.”
>The adrenaline gives the words secure transit into your alert mind, sealing its own doom.
>Your parasympathetic nervous system works on calming you down, not immediately succeeding.
>You’re left with that anxious energy that is left when a threat is gone but the response hasn’t disappeared, as well as the annoyance of becoming stolen from a perfect dream.
>Her hands rest on the bed, noticeable by their sinking of those portions via the weight placed on them.
>You reach out to grab her hands, both to feel her again and in hopes of defusing the very irritated reaction.
>She closes her own hands on you, successfully soothing you for the most part.
>For a minute all you do is hold her hands, drinking in the life that seems to flow from her.
>She does the same, the words in her throat given pause while she draws strength from you.
>Unknown demons depart from you, sunder by the hope that grows from the simple touch.
>And while the oppressors where not seen, the freedom from their departure is noticed, and Apple Bloom releases her held words.
> “C’mon, get up.”

> You draw back one hand to free your eyes from the dust caught in them, absent-mindedly preparing yourself for the day.
>Upon the cleansing of both, you take a look outside the window, the thick blanket of night still spread fully over the sky.
>The blackness had been traded for a slightly more visible dark blue, shapes somehow able to be made out in the night.
>Probably due to the moon and your eyes.
>Still, your train was at 7:30, definitely past the sunrise, and the ride to the station negligible.
>So why were you up before the sun?
>>
>>28587356

“Wait, what time is it?”

> “It’s 4:30, c’mon, hurry.”
>She says with increased fervor, remembering her task.
>Your worry subsides, though your confusion doesn’t.
>The hand still connected to yours pulls, her whole body wrenching you forward.
>Clad only in pajamas bottoms, bare chest exposed to the world, you’re glad this wasn’t a hot night.
>She continues dragging you, the strength of a farmer hidden within the slender limbs of a young girl.
>You stop her momentarily, pulling back on the hurried girl.

“Ok, ok, just give me a second.”
>You draw a shirt out of your dresser and quickly put it on, knowing that you’re probably gonna need it for whatever’s going on.
>As you open the sock drawer, her hand insistently steals your from it.

> “You don’t need that, it’ll take too long,”
> she says, eager to bring you to some destination.
>You accept her parameters, unsure that you ever really had a choice in the matter.
>She wasn’t an easy girl to deny.
>As you’re brought through darkened hallways, the memories of the previous night return to you.
>How you wanted to help, and didn’t.
>>
>>28587365

>You face contorts in shame, thankfully unseen by the forward-looking Apple Bloom.
>In your silent agony, you do hold her hand a little tighter, the act of falling on her support becoming an almost instinctual reaction to you.
>Her hand squeezes back three times, and she finds time to turn back and smile in your mad dash.
>It looks like she’s not doing too bad, and that helps to alleviate some of the pain.
>Your mind tries to cling to the awful moment that you stood still, but the current stomping around the house prevents you from wholly sinking into the memory.
>She’s too present, the motion too real for you to replace the moment with the memory.

> The depressed force within you is kept off balance, that particular demon unable to sit upon your shoulder and whisper hateful criminations while you bounce down the stairs.
>The rise soon ends at the glass window of the kitchen, whose usually clear exterior has been completely marred.
>It looks like hundreds of small lines, the short etchings of an artist, have covered the whole, each retaining some warped reflection of the indigo world.
>After a moment standing in the quiet, you hear a small tingling, like dozens of small folklore-esque creatures dancing on the roof.
>And then it hits you:
> it’s raining.
>>
>>28587373
such an accurate depiction of what it's like to be sleepy and confused
what's that squirrelly redhead up to?
>>
>>28587373
Enjoyable update, all the way through. Lots of interesting expressions and thoughts.
>>
File: 574151.gif (1MB, 377x324px) Image search: [Google]
574151.gif
1MB, 377x324px
>>
File: 1460753361440.png (1MB, 2668x2173px) Image search: [Google]
1460753361440.png
1MB, 2668x2173px
>>
>>
File: Apple_Bloom_cute_face_S2E18[1].png (260KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Apple_Bloom_cute_face_S2E18[1].png
260KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: upset talking Bloom.gif (1MB, 779x540px) Image search: [Google]
upset talking Bloom.gif
1MB, 779x540px
>episode preview is a full-immersion flashback
Worried. I want an AB episode.
>>
>>28591446
eh? I watched the upcoming episode (it already aired in the UK) and it's neither a flashback (what do you mean full immersion?) nor are the fillies in it i'm afraid
>>
>>28591692
The one airing this Saturday will be about Applejack telling Apple Bloom a story about lying. The preview shows the story in a way more similar to this season's hearthwarming episode, where we're watching and listening to the actual experience rather than having someone tell the story like in Cutie Mark Chronicles. That makes me worry that we won't see her for the majority of the episode.
>>
>>28584679
>The braids
>The sideburns
Gosh I will never, not love this picture
>>
>>28587373
That was incredibly pleasant, lot's of descriptive writing. I really enjoy descriptive writing
>>
File: 1264065.jpg (227KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1264065.jpg
227KB, 1024x1280px
>>
File: apple bloom teleports behind u.jpg (3MB, 5400x7200px) Image search: [Google]
apple bloom teleports behind u.jpg
3MB, 5400x7200px
>>
File: Bloom and Gloom.png (1MB, 889x1497px) Image search: [Google]
Bloom and Gloom.png
1MB, 889x1497px
>>
>>28591760
what the-
oh many i'm really bad at knowing what day it is
okay it would appear that we have the season finale two episodes early, but not the ones in between. what the hell UK
>>
File: heart eyes.png (68KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
heart eyes.png
68KB, 500x500px
>>
File: wink wonk.png (82KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
wink wonk.png
82KB, 300x300px
>>
File: 1267218.png (123KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1267218.png
123KB, 1200x1200px
>>
>>28592417
Your punctuation, is weird
>>
File: 1267174.png (887KB, 1024x836px) Image search: [Google]
1267174.png
887KB, 1024x836px
>>
>>
>>28598835
My English is trash
and it's my first language
But I don't know, maybe double negatives make more sense to others
>>
>>28601930
hyphens work wonders in cases of using double negatives. but in this case it's fine
>>
File: hwat.png (174KB, 900x988px) Image search: [Google]
hwat.png
174KB, 900x988px
>>28601930
What does punctuation have to do with negatives?
>>
>>28602214
he was trying to use the comma to add a pause, because "never not" is weird to say
>>
>>28586253
>>28586243
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpDYfkymaSE

Thread Theme
>>
File: 1250646.jpg (202KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1250646.jpg
202KB, 1600x1600px
>>
File: sunset2.png (650KB, 904x852px) Image search: [Google]
sunset2.png
650KB, 904x852px
>>
File: grin.jpg (3MB, 3000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
grin.jpg
3MB, 3000x4000px
>>
>>28603033
oh god damn hell i want to tutor her
>>
>>
File: unbloomed.png (528KB, 574x588px) Image search: [Google]
unbloomed.png
528KB, 574x588px
>worse than I worried, the flashback took up almost the entire episode
>she didn't even get a baby appearance in it
Maybe season 7 will treat her better?
>>
>>28606775
yeah i guess the idea there is her parents lived elsewhere and she went to live on granny's farm after they kipped
>>
File: 1205455.png (764KB, 1056x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1205455.png
764KB, 1056x1056px
>>
>>28607013
Right. That is an interesting way to see it. Explains her higher aspirations and lesser focus on traditions and such.
>>
>>28607947
is this a reference to something
>>
>>28608054
I don't know if the dialogue is, but it's the scene from Flight to the Finish, where gets annoyed after staying up all night to go along with Scootaloo's bad routine.
>>
File: 1464553274141.gif (1MB, 278x439px) Image search: [Google]
1464553274141.gif
1MB, 278x439px
>>
File: 1040508.png (444KB, 1800x2800px) Image search: [Google]
1040508.png
444KB, 1800x2800px
>>
File: comic apples.jpg (384KB, 636x696px) Image search: [Google]
comic apples.jpg
384KB, 636x696px
You okay, SG?
>>
>>28611282
I'm... sure he's fine..
someone probably just dressed him in scrubs and shoved him into a janitor's closet as part of an amusing sitcom farce
>>
File: bunny.gif (1MB, 491x540px) Image search: [Google]
bunny.gif
1MB, 491x540px
Watching the new episode again, getting to hear Apple Bloom's laugh at the end makes up for the lack of screen-time. I really like her developed voice. The little attention she did get wasn't bad, and it was a pretty good episode.

There's just never enough Bloom, is all.
>>
File: sand.png (612KB, 1440x1280px) Image search: [Google]
sand.png
612KB, 1440x1280px
>>
File: boxer Bloom EQG.png (820KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
boxer Bloom EQG.png
820KB, 750x750px
>>
File: MaidBloom.png (82KB, 555x464px) Image search: [Google]
MaidBloom.png
82KB, 555x464px
>>
>>28614370
pssh i could never let applebloom be my maid.. i'd.. i'd be serving her breakfast in bed.
>>
>>28613720
keep it above the belt, babe.. at least until the gloves come off
>>
File: sleep (2).gif (641KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
sleep (2).gif
641KB, 853x480px
>>28615185
yes
>>
File: sad Bloom.png (516KB, 787x650px) Image search: [Google]
sad Bloom.png
516KB, 787x650px
>>
>>28611282
Went on vacation, and was told, TREACHEROUSLY , that there was internet. Then I was dressed in scrubs and shoved into a janitor's closet, but I don't know why.

>>28587373

> Apple Bloom opens the sliding glass door, the light pounding of rain growing slightly louder.
>You can feel a slight chill when the night air comes into the house, but it’s surprisingly mild.
>It was still summer, the beginning of the hotter portion of it, and so even the edges of the day didn’t get too cold.
>Out back, there’s two wooden tables with a umbrellas above them, unused before now.
>There’s a small gauntlet between here and there, an area where the small overhang of the roof nor the umbrella covers.
>Furthermore, the umbrellas are closed, leaving the table and chairs soaked; so much for your plan.
>You close your eyes, the warm rain still slightly colder than the heated house, but nonetheless pleasant.
>Your left hand reaches out to the girl standing beside you, but her requitement only lasts a moment.
>She turns to you, hand still in yours, but moving around in her gesticulations.

> “Alright, so Ah’m gonna bring out some blankets, an’ we can throw those over the chairs, make em nice and comfy for us.
>”You go run out and bring that umbrella up, and Ah’ll be out in a moment with those blankets.”
>Her orders are firm without being sharp, like a leader that knows what needs to get down, but still takes her workers into consideration.
>The smile she beams at you at the end, in anticipation of this last moment together, grows some small excitement in you as well.
>It’d be just like Apple Bloom to salvage this day, even just a little bit.
>>
>>28618761

>Before you can set out to bring that umbrella up, she stops you:
> “Oh, hold on.”
>She takes off, scampering into some distant area.
>You stand there for a moment, and yawn.
>The incomplete sleep starts to creep back in, your body calling for a return to bed.
>You wipe your eyes, yawning again.
>There’s no way you’re going back to bed, but there’s still the concern over whether you’re gonna be able to fully enjoy this.
>Shaking your head to clear it from sleep, you find Apple Bloom looking at you, a certain clarity in her eyes and towels in her hands.
>“Here, after you get those umbrellas up, wipe off the table and chairs best you can.
>That way, the water won’t soak through the blankets.”

> You accept the towels and head out to the first table, the brisk air meeting you fully from your first step.
>Inside, it’d just blown on you from beyond the door, but now it surrounded you.
>It still wasn’t too cold, although you are regretting not having a heavier shirt or a coat.
>Every footstep results in a mild splash flying up around your feet, the sound noticeable even when submerged under thousands of raindrops exploding like mortar fire.
>Water from each step reaches high, leaving your legs under a watery assault from both sky and earth.
>Soon you reach the umbrella and drop the towels on the wet surface, then turning the small mechanism that slowly extends it.
>It blooms slowly but surely, and in no time you’ve found protection from the liquid artillery.
>Taking the towels, you start wiping off the surface of the stained wood table and two of the four chairs.
>The two towels don’t absorb all of it, leaving behind a slight dampness you wouldn’t sit on.
>>
>>28618772

> You stand under the wide umbrella, trying to find a good position to wait for Apple Bloom in.
>Luckily, you don’t actually have to wait for long.
>Not ten seconds after you’ve finished, she comes soaring through the door, wrapped in a cocoon of red and yellow.
>Looking like some dragon from a Chinese festival, the intricate patterns of the blankets fly up and down as she bounds over to you.
>They cover her whole body, including her face, with a little tail at the end dragged along the ground.
>Realizing she might not see where the table is, you position yourself to catch her.
>Her stride not slowing down, you realize she might have misjudged the distance.
>Before she hits the table, you bend down a tad and grab onto her waist.
>Transferring the speed in a spinning motion, you lift her up and twirl in place.
>It might have been like one of those romantic movies where couples spin in a field or at some station after not seeing each other forever if she hadn’t been completely cloaked in apple-patterned blankets.
>Still, while the romance might have been injured by the vibrant coverings, it’s still quite a bit of fun, and you can hear the functionally blind girl shout ‘wheee!’ in delight at the sudden spinning.
>>
>>28618778

> You find yourself laughing a bit, partly due to the fact that you’re spinning a red and yellow blob in the middle of a rainy day, and partly because she’s laughing too.
>You set her down, and start unwrapping the best present you could have ever gotten.
>She stands absolutely straight, appearing to have the same idea of a summer Christmas:
> when the parts that cover her head are removed, the unveiled girl is smiling brightly at you, her eyes wide and her lip lightly bit by sparkling teeth.
>It feels so silly, so much in contrast to how you’ve been feeling, that you can’t help but grin at the sight of the pretty girl partially unwrapped.
>She helps you remove the rest of the blankets, both of you sharing in a happiness blind to everything but this moment.
>Both of you lay down your respective blankets, the primarily red one for you and the primarily yellow one for her.
>You sit down in yours, and after a moment of decision-making, she chooses your lap over her own seat.
>Without being asked, she informs you:

“This way, we can get under the blanket, since it’s a bit cold.”
>A needless question surfaces in your mind, and you voice it without thinking.
“Why didn’t you just get more blankets?”
“Oops,”
> she says after a brief pause, the words sounding completely insincere.
>Then she curls up into you, humming quietly.
>>
>>28618786

> Your arms wrap around her, feeling the soft rise and fall of her breaths.
>The light yellow shirt she’d be wearing is thin, the warmth of her skin able to be felt through it.
>Her arms are pulled into her chest, them and the left side of her torso pressed into your chest.
>Her legs are pulled up, resting on your lap and thighs.
>Her right leg slips through the gap in yours, repeatedly being repositioned so as to avoid this, but to no avail.
>Your arms slacken as the peaceful moment invites sleep into you once more.
>Apple Bloom looks at you curiously, tilting her head back to do so.
>She sees your closed eyes and soft smile, then kisses your cheek.

> “I’ll be right back,”
> she says, then unfolds the blanket.
>The sudden gust of outside air and absence of your cousin is shocking, the temperature rapidly decreasing.
>You pull the blanket back over yourself, recovering some of that warmth, but still missing the body on yours.
>It’s quiet out here.
>The rain still falls, but it sounds as if it’s getting more faint.
>You hope it doesn’t go away:
> that sound, that smell, the way it takes up your sight past a certain area…
> there’s just something special about rain.
>Granted, you couldn’t care less about these things if you were unequipped for it, and were getting drenched on the way to something.
>But right here, under this umbrella, with the warm air: it was pretty nice.
>You close your eyes and breathe in that sweet, almost indescribable smell, a small smile crawling up your face.
>A moment later, a different smell penetrates that previously omnipresent cloud of rain, but you can’t put your finger on the intruder.
>>
>>28618801

>The sound of the sliding glass door shutting reaches your ears, and you smile again in anticipation of your reunion.
>As the pitter-patter of little feet grow louder, so too does the smell grow stronger.
>It isn’t long before you recognize the smell of coffee.

> The mere smell has some strength of invigoration, opening up your eyes by its nearness.
>She puts the steaming cup on the table, then opens up your blanket cocoon to crawl back in.
>As she does so, sapping the heat you’ve built up, you reach over for the coffee.
>Wanting to make the most of this moment, you bring it up to your nose and breath in deeply.
>It smells fresh, which it probably is, seeing that you didn’t smell anything when you were near the kitchen just a minute ago.
>But there’s also another smell, something like chocolate complimenting the aroma.
>You blow on it a few times to cool it off, then take a sip:
> the taste is like regular black coffee, only with a very noticeable addition of chocolate.
>It’s a strange taste, similar without being identical to a mocha, but still a darn good one.
>Setting the cup back down, you notice two stunning amber eyes looking up at you.
>>
>>28618812

> “Didja like it?”
>You nod and answer in the affirmative:

“Yeah, that was really good.
“What’d you put in it?”

> “Hot cocoa.
>”I figured you were probably pretty tired, so Ah turned on the coffee-making thing when I went to get the blankets.
>”But Ah know that most people don’t like black coffee
>” -an’ Ah can get why; that stuff’s plain awful-“
> she interjects, referencing the terrible coffee she had yesterday.
> “an’ Ah didn’t know how much cream, sugar, or whatever you want in it
>” -you know how people always got really complicated orders-
>” so Ah just dumped some hot cocoa in there.”
>You can’t help but chuckle at her plan, thankful at having a successful result.
>You really do need some coffee, and you were never a huge fan of the home-made stuff.
>But this was just fine by you, the cocoa helping to balance out the natural bitterness.
>Taking another sip, the burning liquid warming your insides.
>The heat of the drink, the smell and sound of the rain, the gentle breathing of the girl under your arms are all too perfect to handle, and you find yourself humming along with Apple Bloom, completely content.
>>
>>28618821

> You lean your head back, closing your eyes, not because of drowsiness, but the desire to sit back and enjoy the experience.
>It was as if nothing behind it existed, nothing to break your happiness.
>You were dimly aware of a future tragedy, which did send a sinking feeling to your stomach, but you didn’t welcome it in.
>Rather than try to suppress it, to push it out of your mind with no force beyond the effort not to think about it or related objects, you accepted it.
>This moment would end, yes.
>But that didn’t mean it wasn’t good, and that was the part of it that you chose to feel, to experience.
>The future will come when it comes;
> you’d heard that and similar bromides through the years, but right now was the only time you really felt it.
>But that was enough thinking:
> if you stayed in your head any longer, you’d miss what was right in front of you.

> Squeezing Apple Bloom a few times, you see her head pop out of the blankets again.
>You hadn’t really meant to get her attention, only wanting to feel her under your arms in a slightly different way.
>But now that she was looking at you, her mouth having cleared the border, you can lean down and give her a big kiss.
>Doing so, she closes her eyes and lets you, eager to have your mouth covering hers.
>She pushes her head up, and is the first to involve tongues in what you meant to be a smaller kiss.
>The passionate kiss is lovely, stirring your heart, but neither of you continues it for too long.
>It’s a gentle, quiet morning, fit more for deep intimacy than excited passion.
>She tries to move back down into the blanketed haven, but you insist that she stays, and rises a bit.
>Adjusting both you and her, the girl surrendering to your guidance, she now sits on your lap with her head tilted back onto your shoulder.
>>
>>28618761
yeah i've been there. no worries.
You have reached a new level of cozy here. i may have to install additional coziness ram
>>
pony-flavored morning makeouts! hooah
>>
Zoo Wee Mama, what an update Stayed-G. That was maximum cozy.

http://asoftmurmur.com/
I feel like after this update, this is very appropriate, and I felt like sharing it to my friends
>>
File: rain.gif (579KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
rain.gif
579KB, 800x900px
>>28618761
That's a relief. I hope you had an otherwise nice time.

I love this update. Sweet and adorable, and definitely cozy. I like to imagine that she likes the rain, too. I like thinking about her like she's there with me enjoying it, too, when I look out into it.

>>28620521
Thanks. That's a nice and useful site. This one has some nice rain sounds, too. https://mynoise.net
>>
File: crusader.jpg (128KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
crusader.jpg
128KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: 1225906.png (943KB, 2800x2200px) Image search: [Google]
1225906.png
943KB, 2800x2200px
>>
File: butterflies.png (708KB, 5318x4528px) Image search: [Google]
butterflies.png
708KB, 5318x4528px
>>
File: soi.png (93KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
soi.png
93KB, 576x432px
>>
File: visit.png (3MB, 4201x3040px) Image search: [Google]
visit.png
3MB, 4201x3040px
>>
File: ball.gif (299KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
ball.gif
299KB, 800x450px
>>
File: pencil.gif (1MB, 468x486px) Image search: [Google]
pencil.gif
1MB, 468x486px
>>
>>28618831

> The cool air on your face and the warmth under the blanket reminds you of something, but it’s hard to place.
>You hold onto your Apple Bloom, your hands resting on her stomach, and just think for a moment.
>A couple stray drops are blown in from the side, leaving tiny splashes on your face.
>Then it comes to you.

“You know, this kinda reminds me of camping,”
> you say out loud, wanting to share the story with Apple Bloom.
>She turns toward you, looking interested already.
“Me and my dad went camping once, in some park on the outskirts of New York.
“It was really quiet and peaceful;
“ there couldn’t have been more than five or six people on the campground.
“I remember being really surprised that we were still in New York, since everywhere in the city always has like, a dozen people in it.”
>You chuckle at your youthful confusion of the city and the state, having used to think that the whole state was buildings from border to border.
“Anyway, it was really nice.
“There was this little stream where we tried catching fish, but we never did.
“Just kinda sat there.”
>Apple Bloom’s curious eyes follow you, except when your small motions over her stomach distract her.

> “When’d you go?”

“Oh, I think I was like six or seven.
“Um…”
> you put your finger on your lip, trying to draw the memory out.
“It was the summer, right after first grade.
“Or maybe before?
“No, after.
“So yeah, I was seven.”
>Apple Bloom nods, trying to gauge how old she was and where she was in the world at that time.
>>
>>28626921

> “What made you think of that?”

“I don’t know…
“But it was just really nice.
“Waking up to nature, almost completely away from civilization
“ -you know, cause the truck and our gear was there-
“ was phenomenal.”
>It was the fresh feeling of getting out of your sleeping bag for the first time.
>Your dad had insisted on a true camping trip, with a tent instead of a camper, which was why your mother hadn’t come along.
>Of course, this was part of your dad’s plan, who actually wanted to spend time with his son.
>He knew he’d be chastised by his wife later, have to stand with her at parties while she discussed the apelike nature of men to her nodding, insufferable friends.
>Still, it was a humiliation he had accepted at that point at his life, before his company became so busy, and so important.
>You’d left your sleeping bag at his behest, who poked his head in at some awful hour of the morning with a goofy grin, saying
> ‘Let’s catch some fish!’
>You put on more than a few bits of clothes within the cold tent, but when you stepped out, it was still pretty cold.
>Your body bunched up and kept somewhat warm, but your face subject to the breeze, and a comfy intimacy with a loved one, the sensation you’d had then was similar to now.
>Of course, you weren’t entirely aware of that: only that something on that trip felt like this moment with Apple Bloom.
>>
>>28626926

> “That sounds really nice.”
>She says sweetly, her open eyes conveying absolute authenticity.
>Staring at her now, you feel the fire in your heart burning brighter, as it often did when you held a fresh image of her before your eyes.
>Here, with her warm body in your arms and her wonderful face so close, your heart beats faster.
>Her eyes turn away from you, looking into the clouds as she tries to remember the details of some camping story of her own.
>Her eyes dart here and there, the golden irises restless in their pursuit of the events.
>Meanwhile, you’re satisfied with merely looking at her, giving her your full attention.
>Suddenly, as her eyes and smile widen in successful reclamation of the nearly lost memory, a thought strikes you, an impassioned inspiration you’d given into once and suppressed ever since.
>You need to give this girl a poem.
>Before you can start making it up, she begins to speak, recounting her own story.

> “Ah know what you mean.
>”Not too long ago, Me, AJ, and Big Mac all went out to this place downstate, with this big old lake a little ways away.
>”The campgrounds were really dry; like, really dry.
>”All the grass was dead, and the trees weren’t looking too good either.”

“What, where they dropping?”
>She thinks for a second, then shakes her head.
>>
>>28626926

> “It’s kinda hard to explain.
>”But growing up around this many apple trees kinda lets you know what a bad tree looks like.
>”And Ah can tell ya, these trees weren’t doing so great.
>”Anyway, it was pretty bad, but Big Mac wanted to stick it out, so we stayed.
>”On our second day there, he made both of us wake up early so we could go swimming before any a’ the boats got out there.
>”AJ was always kinda worried about them an’ scaring away the fish they were trying to catch.
>”Anyway, that morning was way cold:
>” Ah had to put on two coats to keep warm!
>”But as we were walking there, things started to get greener.
>”Ah don’t know what they camping place was doing, but the further we got from the site, the more grass and good trees we saw.
>”We had to take this little path on the side of a hill, and the whole thing just looked so beautiful.”
>Her eyes seem to sparkle as she tells her story, revisiting that vivid, life-filled walk through nature.
> “There were birds chirping, all these vines covering the path, and oh, so much!”
>She speaks about the flora for a little while, the only one in her group who had loved the forest enough to remember it.
>You stare back into her eyes, smiling as you do so.
>Forestry isn’t your favorite subject, but the way she speaks about it makes you care, her infectious enthusiasm doing its work.
> “Anyhow, it was a bit further away than we thought, and by the time we got there, all the boats were out, so we couldn’t go swimming.
>”So we walked around in the nearby town for a while, and went back near the afternoon, when most of the boats had gone.
>”It was nice, but nothing compared to that walk in nature.”
>>
sweeet
>>
File: builder Bloom.png (2MB, 3000x2257px) Image search: [Google]
builder Bloom.png
2MB, 3000x2257px
>>
File: hoop.gif (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
hoop.gif
25KB, 300x300px
>>
>>28621559
Thanks for the site friend. I wish you a pleasent morning, afternoon, evening, or sleep.
>>
File: 2dd.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>28626936
>You need to give this girl a poem
Stayed-G I am going to be a type 3 by the end of this
>>
File: 1269507.png (44KB, 911x2628px) Image search: [Google]
1269507.png
44KB, 911x2628px
>>
File: 1269239.jpg (346KB, 2263x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1269239.jpg
346KB, 2263x1600px
>>
File: 1150915.png (2MB, 1067x804px) Image search: [Google]
1150915.png
2MB, 1067x804px
>>
File: 1102502.png (1MB, 2307x2080px) Image search: [Google]
1102502.png
1MB, 2307x2080px
>>
File: than traveling with my family.jpg (131KB, 1236x1236px) Image search: [Google]
than traveling with my family.jpg
131KB, 1236x1236px
>>
File: 1220354.png (188KB, 1024x506px) Image search: [Google]
1220354.png
188KB, 1024x506px
>>
>>28603033
>>28605182

> The bell rings, signaling the end of class. You stand up and stretch, happily feeling a couple pops in your lower back. You’d been bent over for most of the day, but school was finally over. The already lowering sun was further blocked by the mostly closed shades of the room, coating it in a sleepy amber light. Beautiful, yeah, but it sure didn’t help you focus on writing. You return a couple “see-you-laters” to your few friends, then turn around. It wasn’t as if you could help it: that cute freshman in the back never failed to summon your attention. Not being the most popular kid, and sharing zero friends with her, there wasn’t a ton you could do. But even as you tried to convince yourself it was hopeless, you still turned towards her at the end of every class, with all the regularity and choice of clockwork. Two months into the semester, and that mystical charm she held remained. Today she was sitting alone, looking out the window. Most days she would go back to her friends, who sat behind her and to the left; if anything, it was them who kept you from approaching her. You might have overcome your shyness and followed your friends advice –“just go talk to her”- if she hadn’t been, from what you could tell, besties with the popular girls of her class. They were always laughing and talking, and sometimes they’d catch you staring at that one girl and give you a grin and a wink, causing you to disappear in a fleeing blush inferno.
>>
>>28633846

> But this time, those popular girls were chatting without her. Maybe you could… If you could just take a step… You take a deep breath and let it out: this time, you were gonna make it. Tentative steps bring you towards the vaguely luminescent desk, all scenery disappearing next to the gorgeous young girl by the window. You mutter a hello, which she doesn’t hear; you repeat yourself a little louder, and this time it breaks through. A pair of purple eyes look somberly at you, then widen in surprise. Hey. Hey. Then silence. How’s it going? She takes a moment before telling you it could be better, a tired smile forming on full, lush lips. What’s wrong; I mean, if you don’t mind me asking? She gives no sign of thinking your question too forward, but the sudden presence of her two friends interrupts her line of thought. How’s it going? What’s up? The bounce in their steps is echoed by the bouncing cadence of their voices, both of them looking happy to see you, for some reason. They look excited, almost as if you were or had some kind of surprise they’d been waiting for. You tell them you’re just hanging out, and the vision beside you smiles in acknowledgement, looking as if she shared in their secret. Something weird was going on here.
>>
>>28633851

> Cool, cool. Hey, Scootaloo, maybe he can help you with that thing? The girl with pink and purple hair nodded blandly at your response, then immediately segued into another subject. Before Scootaloo can respond, the red-haired one pipes up: Yeah, didn’t you need some help? You turn to the beauty in purple hair, who scratches her head, looking kind of uncomfortable. Guys, I don’t think… She trails off, and you ask them what they’re talking about, your voice heavy with confusion. She got some rough grades, and said she might need a tutor. Right, Scootaloo? Scootaloo nods at the question, clearly embarrassed at the fact. But her friends just keep going, looking at you with bright, eager faces. You could do it, right? What kinda grades do you get? A’s, sometimes B’s. The girls faces light up even further, as if getting good grades in some high school Shakespeare elective is any big whoop. But the interest in Scootaloo’s eyes tell her she agrees with her friends. The whole situation’s gone quickly, the apparent acceptance of these girls and solicitation leaving you with an odd sensation of breathlessness and ecstasy. Besides the knowing looks the girls are sharing, this is just about perfect. I-I don’t have a lot of money… Scootaloo says while grimacing, clearly hoping it isn’t an issue. Of course not! There’s no way you’re gonna lose this opportunity. You quickly tell her that you’ll do it for free, and she beams. Her friends look at each other, nodding triumphantly, then the four of you proceed to work out the details.
>>
>>28633864
dawww i wasnt expecting you to write a thing! good show!
>>
>>28626946

> You listen, eager to take in as much about her as you can.
>Her story interests you, that’s for sure, but it’s the person behind it that gives it life.
>So often in these past days, the girl had seemed to live on a pedestal, too grand to be like any human being.
>But time and time again she showed you the particulars of her life:
> the stories, the hurts, the successes, and the imperfections.
>She was so gorgeous, so kind and wonderful in every kind of way that you finally had begun to understand all those mushy poets and their deific painting of women who didn’t matter to you.
>You’d heard famous names, been pushed by teachers to read their works, centering on some female name and vast longings and worship for and of them:
> it bounced off you like rain on an umbrella.
>The flames of your previous crushes had never burnt that brightly:
> there was always that frantic part of you that sought never to see the normal parts, lest the shine be tarnished, but you always knew that they were just people.
>But this girl threatened to make you swoon, filling you with some appreciation for everything that she was, the verb itself could never quite describe your affection, even from a distant standpoint.
>You were so full of love for this girl who was so much, love both immensely selfish
> -your desire for her touch was generous, to say the least-
> but also objective:
> even in the cold reality of a lonely future, you were still awash with joy just over the fact that she was.
>That she existed, that she lived, and touched the lives of people, yours included:
> that alone was so amazing.
>>
>>28634875

> But she was human.
>You saw her with mud on her feet, a pimple on her forehead, and chipped nails from some adventure.
>When the voice from within threatened to ruin your care for her with claims of low humanity, it didn’t stand a chance.
>For all these things only increased her value: she was flawed, but she was majestic nonetheless.
>She had feelings, had imperfect skin, and lived in a real world, not on some divine cloud, but she was still kinder than any story-bound goddess could be, simply because she existed.
>All the saints and divines, despite the good they’ve done, still belong with their actions in the voice of a speaker or the pages of a book.
>Some were real, some were not, but they shared the common fate of being swallowed up by history and paper.
>This girl before you spoke, instead of being spoken of; her actions were seen, instead of reported;
> she is, and is not consigned wholly to having been.
>And all those good things about her, even the smallest, took on an immensity by their merging with reality, an immensity that dwarfed anything you could read or hear.
>Captured in all the gritty lowness of the real world, her beauty was only increased by the juxtaposition.
>You looked down on her, saw that sweet smile:
> she was human, but she was not low.
>>
>>28634881

> You give her another squeeze, so happy to be around and near her.
>It’d taken you a rough time, going back and forth between highs and lows you’d never before came near.
>And though one nourishing week and one rough night wasn’t going to make you a master, you had gained some ability to live in the moment.
>The future was there, chilling the edges of your heart like the tips of fingers left uncovered in the winter, but you didn’t let it in.
>There was a girl in your arms, a love that had rekindled life within you, and now was no time to forget about her.
>Another squeeze elicits a small squeak from her, melting your heart again.
>She has your full attention, and you don’t plan on giving it to anything else right now.
>The perfect girl looks at you with her wide eyes, and with a loosening of her lips, speaks with that heavenly voice:

> “Hey, let’s go get something to eat.”
>You nod and smile, not fully understanding what she said.
>Being more than a little preoccupied with that source of your bursting heart, you can only spare a little attention to the actual content.
>It was a question, you knew that, and since you could never deny anything to the angel of Sweet Apple Acres, the only course of action was assent.
>Her teeth show in a bigger smile, the ends of your inattentive response met, and she starts to get up.
>Wait!
>No!
>>
>>28634886

>Where’s she going?
>Before your inquisitive feelings emerge in an expression, her hand grabs yours and begins to pull you along.
>Ah, it looked like you were being brought somewhere.
>Similar to her pursuit of an answer, her pursuit of some destination could only end somewhere pleasant, and you were happy to give her the lead.
>The rain reemerges as you come out from under the umbrella, the blankets and hair on top of you blocking the moisture, but not the sound.
>Bare feet slosh through the distance between table and your home, any dryness achieved in your haven undone.

> Entering the house, she brings you to the kitchen.
>It’s clear to both you and her that your hand doesn’t need to be held in order for you to follow:
> you could and would do it even with lonely hands.
>No, she holds you for a separate reason, under the guise of wanting to ensure your following.
>Your touch, the connection between the two of you is just as important and loved by her as it is by you, and she was always taught to make the most of what she had.
>She had you, and she was gonna make the most of it for as long as you were near.
>You realize that breakfast lies on her mind as she opens up the fridge and rifles through it.
>More than a little in sync with her, you realize that hunger had crept up while you were admiring Apple Bloom, and begin searching as well.
>>
>>28628454

what's that?
>>
>>28634897
it's so nice to hear this stuff going on in anon's head. god i hope i can feel that kind of thing at some point.
>>
File: 1269692.png (1MB, 5713x6000px) Image search: [Google]
1269692.png
1MB, 5713x6000px
>>28635126
Yeah. A sweet and beautiful update. I feel it. I love it when she gets appreciation, and this was very good. A poem is definitely called for, somewhere.
>>
>>28634924
type 3 diabetic because this is so sweet
and no worries if you didn't get it, I thought it was a bit vague
>>
>>28636116
IS there even a type 3? or are we saying 'type 3 is the kind you get from cute art'
>>
>>28636368
there isn't a type 3. But it's like saying this is so sweet there will be a type 3
>>
I wonder if people who posted in the earlier threads are still lurking.
>>
File: 1160625.png (278KB, 1024x894px) Image search: [Google]
1160625.png
278KB, 1024x894px
>>
File: 1270787.png (1MB, 1050x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1270787.png
1MB, 1050x1500px
>>
File: IMG_5575.png (215KB, 900x1234px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5575.png
215KB, 900x1234px
>>
File: Excited.gif (790KB, 286x394px) Image search: [Google]
Excited.gif
790KB, 286x394px
>>
File: unconfident Bloom.png (291KB, 709x611px) Image search: [Google]
unconfident Bloom.png
291KB, 709x611px
>>
File: 1092090.png (499KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1092090.png
499KB, 1500x1500px
>>
File: 1271178.jpg (405KB, 3507x3070px) Image search: [Google]
1271178.jpg
405KB, 3507x3070px
>>
File: smile.jpg (928KB, 3507x3070px) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
928KB, 3507x3070px
>>28640917
tried to do something
>>
File: IMG_5366.png (462KB, 1100x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5366.png
462KB, 1100x1200px
>>
File: EQG 1134990.jpg (3MB, 2900x3472px) Image search: [Google]
EQG 1134990.jpg
3MB, 2900x3472px
>>
>>28634897

> Your mind is split between the equally important tasks of finding some food and making a poem.
>You’re not very good at it:
> appreciation is one thing, but actually figuring out what to say was something completely different.
>Coming up with compliments without it sounding like some bland shopping list was turning out to be harder than you think.
>Did you need to make it rhyme, or was a lot of big words sufficient?
>The former sounds better, but every rough sketch you make seems to fall flat.
>Like trying to paint lightning with charcoal, the poems you make acceptably report the gist without staying true to the full beauty.
>But you don’t sweat it:
> you’ve got plenty of time to come up with something.
>The notion lies on the backburner while you check out the glowing trays of good.
>Some of it looks good, but Apple Bloom decries it with a steady

> “Nah.”
>Alright, guess this stuff’s off the table.
>She opens the freezer next to it, and scans the contents.
>She holds her gaze on a tub of ice cream for a minute, then looks up at you?
>Your answer is yes, and you nod quickly to let her know how strongly you feel.
>This is probably an awful idea, but whatever.
>She hands you the gallon of ice cream, the chill of it immediately dropping the temperature of your hands.
>You speed over to the counter and set it down, the icy grasp immediately receding from partially numbed hands.
>The label reads:
> ‘Chocolate Peanut-Butter.’
>Oh, heck yeah.
>Apple Bloom shuts the door and joins your side, lifting two bowls from the shelf in front of you.
>>
>>28642313

> “Good thing we woke up early,”
> she whispers, trying to be quiet even though she could have cared less a moment ago.
> “AJ definitely wouldn’t have let us do this.”
>She had a point: the responsible girl, as much as you loved her, probably wouldn’t have been a huge fan of ice cream for.

“Yeah.”
>You agree, also in a quieter voice than before.
>After all, there were stakes now.
>Opening the silverware drawer, the suddenly clanging makes both of you wince.
>Guess you could have done that a bit slower.
>She lightly picks up two spoons and a hefty ice cream scoop, then shuts it herself.
>It makes less noise on the way in.
>A handful of fat scoots rises out of the container, the rising silver scoop shining in the low light.
>The sky’s grown slightly lighter, but you still keep one lamp on inside to brighten the room without it being too bright.
>The dark of the morning had become a part of it, a kind of visual quietness that only expanded the comfy pleasure.
>Soft clinks deposit the thick blots of ice cream into your bowls, and after finishing filling both to the brim, she delicately puts it in the sink.
>The small ting can barely be heard.
>>
>>28636946
I have been here since the pool scene, enjoyed every bit of it
>>
>>28642320
>ice cream for
I like to think anon interrupted his own thought there
>fat scoots
well now it's just freudian
>an entire bowlful of ice cream
crap i miss being young and having a limitless supply of lactase
>>
>>28642320

> She exaggerates her secretive pretense, moving in slow motion as she slowly takes her hand out of her sink.
>Her eyes bug out and she bites her lip as she slowly replaces the lid of the ice cream.
>Long, slow strides take her over the fridge.
>The gallon of ice cream returns to its home silently, though there was the very real danger of so frozen peas clattering on the floor.
>Her slo-mo is compromised as her arm whips forward to catch the teetering bag, but resumes immediately after the success.
>Making up for the momentary lack is her quiet, drawn out
> ‘Noooooooo,’
> that she utters after the fact.
>You wipe your forehead in the same slow motion, trying to look as cartoonishly relieved as you can.
>You and her lurch toward the glass sliding door with your awesome breakfast, looking like action heroes, only without the explosion behind you.

> As soon as the rain touches the two of you, the act is dropped, and you dart to your chairs and blankets.
>No need to get too wet.
>She sits in her own chair this time, which is a little sad for you, but definitely better for eating.
>Part of you wonders if it’s weird to hope that she returns to your lap after she’s finished.
>The other part continues working on rhymes while you eat.
>The delicious, creamy taste of what is undoubtedly the best ice cream in the world distracts you, and the words remain in unfinished shambles in the back of your mind.
>The hunger from your nightly fast urges you to devour the food, the contents of your bowl quickly disappearing in your voracity.
>>
>>28642537

> “Y’know, our family calls this Charlie Brown ice cream.”
>Apple Bloom’s voice pierces through the steady pounding of rain, an adorable bit of color in what was an otherwise dull auditory background.
>You look at her with a slight tilt of your head, and ask her:

“Why?”
>As far as you can tell, there’s no correlation.
>Her finger finds her lip as she thinks for just a moment, then responds with a shrug.

> “Ah don’t know.
>”Just always called it that.”
>You nod your head.
>In any other situation, it might have been weird, but you appreciate knowing these little things about her and her family.
>If anything, it might be good practice for when you join them.
>A dark pain races through you, the wish reminding you of your departure.
>But a quick smile at her, which elicits a bigger one back, chases the cloudy thoughts away.
>Pretty soon both breakfasts are finished, and set on the table with heavy sighs of contentment.
>You look up to the umbrella, vibrating softly under the onslaught of rain, and try to think of the perfect poem to give the perfect girl.
>As you do so, she grants your forgotten wish by coming over and seating herself right in your lap.
>>
>>28642546
>family traditions you don't remember the source of.
RIGHT in the nostalgia.
>>
File: 1126989.png (643KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1126989.png
643KB, 1500x2000px
>>28642546
Another adorable update. Making me happy.
>>
File: we ride.gif (607KB, 670x427px) Image search: [Google]
we ride.gif
607KB, 670x427px
>>28641606

It's good.
>>
>>
File: 1178693.jpg (203KB, 990x1062px) Image search: [Google]
1178693.jpg
203KB, 990x1062px
>>
File: 1251695.png (657KB, 1280x1908px) Image search: [Google]
1251695.png
657KB, 1280x1908px
>>
File: 1465250947384.png (842KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
1465250947384.png
842KB, 576x768px
>>
>>28644350
oh that is WAY too fucking cute. just needs longer legs and bare feet, but i reckon that artist just ran outta room. I used to have a drawing program where you couldnt resize the canvas easily.
>>
File: 1271891.png (447KB, 3500x2061px) Image search: [Google]
1271891.png
447KB, 3500x2061px
>>
File: applecry.gif (2MB, 500x839px) Image search: [Google]
applecry.gif
2MB, 500x839px
>>
File: cry.gif (273KB, 500x839px) Image search: [Google]
cry.gif
273KB, 500x839px
>>
>>
File: blanket.jpg (79KB, 375x527px) Image search: [Google]
blanket.jpg
79KB, 375x527px
>>
>>28642546

> The resulting burst of warmth only adds to your desire to finish up the poem you’ve been trying to make.
>There might not be a lot of time left.
>Wrapping your arms around her, feeling that heat add to yours once more, you shut your eyes and breathe in.
>Then out.
>Then in.
>Gosh, this girl makes it hard to concentrate.
>She wraps the two of you up in blankets, shielding you from the chilly wind.
>Her own eyes close, and she slouches back into your chest, breathing softly.
>Having gotten up so early, she was still pretty tired.
>The movements had enticed you to open your eyes, and the moment you did, you were subject to that perfect view of a sleeping angel.
>Granted, she was still awake, but her peaceful face could have fooled anyone.
>That’s it, that’s where you’ll start.

> Ok, sleeping angel.
>What rhymes with angel?
>You toss a couple of words around in your head:
> gangel, mangel, tangel, angel
> -no, that’s already used.
>Hmmm.
>Furrowing your brow, you think harder.
>Ok, what’s beautiful and peaceful?
>A cloud, a wave, a dove…
>That’s it!
>A dove, yeah, that sounds rhymeable.
>Let’s see, sove, ove, cove
> -no, that’s pronounced differently-
> love.
>You almost feel like slapping your forehead for not thinking of that right away.
>Ok, dove and love.
>You stare into empty space for a moment:
> what do you do with this?
>Not necessarily being a poet, the notion of what to do escapes you.
>Come on, think Anon, how did you pass the poetry portion of English class…
>Thinking back on those two awful weeks where you were forced to write a couple dozen poems, the answer hits you:
> cheat!
>Er, receive influence.
>That’s how you’d pitched it to your teacher:
> you wrote in the style of…
> well, you can’t remember of any names, but you told her you borrowed styles.
>Ok, now you just gotta do the same.
>>
>>28650094

> Only you can’t think of any poems.
>The moment that class had ended, you’d shrugged off everything you learned.
>After all, you never thought you’d need it.
>Unfortunately, you thought as you kicked yourself, you did need it, and definitely soon.
>You furrow your brow some more, hoping to summon some of the wisdom that always seemed to dwell in furrowed brows.
>Nothing happened.
>Okay, what was the last poem you read?
>Well, what’s a poem?
>You almost sidetrack yourself, but are saved by the sudden remembrance of a very recently read poem.
>One of your friends had posted it on her Tumblr or whatever.
>She was kinda cute, so you went about your routine of reading the mushy stuff she posted and mildly hoped it could be about you.
>Ahem.
>You cough, and try to forget the embarrassing habit.
>Back to the poem.
>Alright, it went something like this:

“Peggy Blooms our prettiest lass, her blush is like morning, rosy dawn, something grass, something gems adorning–‘with rosy gems?’ No, that’s not it. ‘With shiny gems?’”
>Huh. Well, you’d come up with something.
“Her eyes outshine the shiny beams, that something the something shower, something streams, something something flower.”
>You mumble the words to help yourself recall what it was, barely even able to hear yourself.
>Only the faint melody can be heard by Apple Bloom, who thinks you’re whispering some soft song.
>She smiles and curls into you further, pressing her body into yours.
>You frown slightly, unsatisfied with the low success of your memory.
>Still, it’s something to work with.
>>
>>28650101

> Ok, time to start crafting.
>The first line’s easy enough:
>Apple Bloom is the prettiest lass.
>Her blush is like the morning;
> you could keep it, but you aren’t that enamored with her blush.
>It’s cute, yeah, and her rosy cheeks are beautiful, but you could do better.
>Looking down at the pretty girl, you’re struck with inspiration:
> her smile and hair are both as gorgeous as the waking morning.
>Seeing the sky begin to sear, pinks and reds setting the stage for the coming yellow, you take in a deep breath.
>How could this be so beautiful?
>You look down at your muse, whose beauty matches the newly born day.
>How could she be this beautiful?
>Your hand repositions itself so you can stroke her hair, feeling the soft reds flow through it.
>There was a lightness in her hair that seemed to match the crimson sky, and you choose to name her hair in this line.
>What after this, something grass and then gems adorning?
>How about ‘soft as grass’
> -leaning on the last line-
> and then staying stars adorning, since the faints bodies of stars still remained above you.

> Apple Bloom’s the prettiest lass,/ her hair is like the morning;/ a rosy dawn, soft as grass,/ with staying stars adorning.
>Okay, not bad so far.
>Her eyes outshine;
> what?
>The stars?
>No, you said that.
>The sun?
>Nah, that’s not great.
>How about ‘the golden beams?’
>The next lines about the shower, or a shower or something;
> you can scrap that.
>>
>>28650111

>Her eyes outshine the golden beams, and...
> ok, put in the dove-love thing.
>It’s your poem; or at least, it could be if you change it enough.
>Her eyes outshine the golden beams, her gaze a restful dove.
>Nope, that’s super dumb-sounding.
>Outshine the golden beams, as peaceful as a dove.
>Yeah, that’ll work:
> just two lines to go.
>Something about streams, then a flower.
>Except flower’s gotta be dove, since you took out ‘shower.’
>Man, who takes about a shower in a poem?

> The morning’s beginning to dissolve, you better hurry this up.
>Ok, ok, something about streams.
>You still want to talk about lips, so maybe that?
>Her lips
> are like crimson streams.
>Like small crimson streams?
>Doesn’t feel right.
>Ok, what do streams do?
>Flow, rush.
>Ok, flow always means things work together, or something like that.
>Maybe ‘her face flowed like a perfect stream?’
>Fuck, this was feeling weird as heck.
>Was there another word?
>Dream!
>Um, her lips from a dream.
>From a wild dream.
>From my wildest dream!
>From beyond-
> nah, it’s good like it is.
>Ok, only thing left’s love.
>Thus’ the vision of my dearest love.
>The girl that I so dearly love.
>Who could give her anything but love?
>You think on it, then decide on the second.

> Alright, feels like you got it.
>You repeat it a couple times to yourself, making sure you’ve got it right.
>It doesn’t perfect, and you grow more worried by the second, but you’ve already made the choice.
>With the mounting excitement of coming up to a performance, you steel yourself and tap her cheek.
>Her warm eyes open in response, helping to calm your fears.

“Hey.”

> “Hey,”
> she whispers back, cute as can be.

“I wrote you a poem.”
>>
>>28650111
god i feel for the poor sod. thankfully apple bloom is the kind of girl who will absolutely love this despite how corny it's going to be
>>
File: Bloom grin.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bloom grin.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>28650122
aww
>>
>>
File: Tongue Bloomy.jpg (80KB, 600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Tongue Bloomy.jpg
80KB, 600x1067px
>>28650094
>>28650101
>>28650111
>>28650122
Man. I gotta say Stayed-G, that was the best representation of a though process, never really seen one in words. You have a power
Godspeed as always.
>>
File: 1270718.png (292KB, 1057x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1270718.png
292KB, 1057x1080px
>>
File: Apple Bloom (2).jpg (263KB, 1218x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Apple Bloom (2).jpg
263KB, 1218x1500px
>>
>>28647994
I don't remember this.
>>
>>28652758
It's from Fault in Our Cutie Marks, when they told Gabby that they couldn't help her, and she got upset and flew off
>>
File: letter.png (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
letter.png
2MB, 2000x2000px
>>
File: EVERY THREAD.png (190KB, 698x399px) Image search: [Google]
EVERY THREAD.png
190KB, 698x399px
>>
File: 1232628.jpg (2MB, 3684x3306px) Image search: [Google]
1232628.jpg
2MB, 3684x3306px
>>
File: 1267938.png (534KB, 1601x1385px) Image search: [Google]
1267938.png
534KB, 1601x1385px
>>
>>28650122

> A small smile grows on her face, her eyes widening with surprise.
>She blinks away the last bits of sleep, setting all her attention on you.
>Your cheeks start to redden, the actuality of the situation making you begin to doubt yourself.
>If that mild look of wonder on her face wasn’t so endearing, you’d be tempted to tell her you were kidding.
>As it was, you still felt like you oughta go through with it:
> partly because you’d started, and partly because you wanted so badly to tell her how you felt.
>All the words and motions you’d spoken gave some indication, but you still felt as if this massive love within you wasn’t communicating.
>And a girl like this deserved to know how much she was loved.
>You cough, about to dive in abruptly, but Apple Bloom speaks before you can.

> “Really?”
>Her voice sounds unbelieving, with an undercurrent of giddiness.
>You scratch the back of your head, giving her a smile in response.

“Uh, yeah.”
>Her smile seems to explode, the open-mouthed wonder turning to outright ecstasy.
>Her wide grin stretches from side to side, each shiny white tooth gleaming in the rising morning.
>Suppressing her squee, just barely, she manages to make a more or less neutral expression.
>She bounces in her seat, just barely, but otherwise imitates the patient audience member perfectly.
>You gulp.
>Can’t stop now.
>Clearing your throat, you take a moment to run through it one more time, then say it.

“Apple Bloom’s the prettiest lass,
Her hair is like the morning:
A rosy dawn, soft as grass,
With staying stars adorning.
Her eyes outshine these golden beams,
As peaceful as a dove.
Her lips are from my wildest dreams,
This girl that I so dearly love.”
>>
>>28656380

> Oog.
>Your face burns as bright as her hair as you finish off your makeshift poem.
>Ok, that sounded a lot better in your head than it did aloud.
>Your expression, stricken with worry, sets on the girl before you.
>Her smile had once again surfaced halfway through the poem, shocking you with its sheer exuberance.
>And though it’d given you the strength to continue, you still weren’t a performer.
>You were glad you’d done it, but it was still a bit uncomfortable for you.
>Luckily, your part was over;
> Apple Bloom takes up the natural role of a well-pleased audience by launching herself forward and hugging you tight.
>Truth be told, it wasn’t the best poem, but the fact that it was for her, and it was sweet;
> and that was what made all the difference for her.
>Not to mention, this poem was from the greatest boy in the world.
>Beyond the most adorable squee you’ve ever heard, she doesn’t say anything for a minute, content to bounce up and down in your lap.
>And that’s fine by you.
>Eventually she eases up on her grip, moving back so she can be face to face with you.
>Inches form yours her eyes sparkle in front of you, full of all kinds of happiness.
>And when she speaks, her voice is filled to the brim with joy, like that pure kind of happiness you see in young children playing:

> “That was amazing!
>”When did you come up with that?”

“Um, now.”
>You look down, but keep your eyes on her.
>Your smile is almost apologetic, though you know you oughtn’t feel that way.

> “Really?
>”Like, just now?”
>Is there another now?
>>
>>28656391

“Yeah.,”
> you respond, the positive reaction bolstering your confidence.
>To this she moves forward in a flash, trying to kiss you.
>Not being ready for it, you respond a moment late.
>Her teeth lightly clack on yours and lips meeting harshly, the poor girl having moved with too much enthusiasm.
>She pulls back a moment with a small cry, and rubs her lip.
>Concern dripping from her voice, you ask her:

“Hey, are you okay?”
>She takes another minute to massage her lip, then smiles at you.
>Just a little mistake from a girl new to kissing, you think to yourself.
>This time she moves in slower, being more cautious than necessary.
>Your lips meet, and immediately her tongue requests entrance.
>You’re a bit confused, not sure why she liked it so much, but returning the kiss nonetheless.
>As if you could ever deny this.
>She holds you tight, grabbing your shoulders to pull you in as much as she can.
>After several uncountable minutes, she lets off, still having that excited, buoyant look.
>She bites her lip as she looks up at you, her hands still on your shoulders:
>>
>>28656402

> “Thanks.”
>By now, you’re grinning widely, never having expected that passionate a reaction.
>She sighs contentedly, then looks away, as if she didn’t have a care in the world.
>You feel the same: there were a lot of perfect moments in this past week, but this was definitely one of your favorites.
>Apple Bloom notices the bowls, then brings them to your attention.
> “Hey, we should probably get these in the dishwasher before AJ comes down,”
> she remarks with a sly smile.

“Yeah, probably.”
>You’re still a little dazed from the previous outpouring, but get her drift.
>She stands, picking up both of the bowls.
>As you rise, you note the sudden absence of rain and darkness from the sky.
>It’s quiet, the dull pounding stopped long ago.
>The sky’s turned mostly red and yellow, the sun almost finishing its rise.
>When did that happen?
>There’s a little bit of disappointment over not having watched the sun rise, but upon realizing what you were doing instead, you don’t pay it any mind.
>After all, you’d just compared your love to the morning, as something even better;
> why wouldn’t her kiss take priority over the sunrise?
>The two of you stroll back into the house, the remaining water still sloshing under your feet.
>She opens the sliding glass door, letting you enter first.

> “You know, Ah’ve never been given a poem before.”
>Both of you arrive at the dishwasher, and open it up.
>>
>>28656391
dyaww. i knew she'd like it
>>
File: blush.png (908KB, 1530x1080px) Image search: [Google]
blush.png
908KB, 1530x1080px
smiling
>>
File: Juggling.png (474KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Juggling.png
474KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: Chrismas Bloom.jpg (138KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Chrismas Bloom.jpg
138KB, 1000x1000px
that was really cute
>>
File: yup, still there.png (302KB, 1748x1181px) Image search: [Google]
yup, still there.png
302KB, 1748x1181px
>>
File: 1273149.png (289KB, 515x666px) Image search: [Google]
1273149.png
289KB, 515x666px
I want to be a young colt, with AB as my encouraging, protective big-sister gf.
>>
File: 1272869.jpg (1MB, 4000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1272869.jpg
1MB, 4000x2000px
>>
File: sleepy times.png (1MB, 1280x981px) Image search: [Google]
sleepy times.png
1MB, 1280x981px
>>
>>28659728
older bloom? that's a new one
>>
File: want you to know.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
want you to know.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>28661844
Still a filly, around her current age, but older than me. Older could be good, too.
>>
>>28662083
hmmm i guess i just never thought of any girl as older-than-me unless she was a teenager
>>
>>28662116
I think she's up there, as she is. The appeal isn't really in the age difference, anyway, but being cared for in such a way by Apple Bloom. If we were just one year apart she still acted like that, it could be even cuter.
>>
>>28662396
yeah I guess that's what I mean, i've never felt that encouragement or protectiveness from a girl. might be nice.
>>
File: 1273155.png (370KB, 442x585px) Image search: [Google]
1273155.png
370KB, 442x585px
>>
I just saw this general for the first time, what is it about?

I am a huge applebloom fan myself.
>>
>>28664075
the pastebins in the OP contain a lot of greentext we (mostly one guy) ha(s)ve been writing.. largely centered around apple bloom being cute and in some manner of relationship with anon. some of it's lewd, mostly romantic
>>
>>28664340
guess i am in the wrong place. i was looking for a more hardcore applebloom general.
>>
>>28664075
We stick around as a general for the sake of the main story, about anon Orange visiting his Apple relatives and finding family and love and stuff. Really good stuff.

In the mean-time, I treat it like an AB thread and post images and thoughts of her. If you'd like to just talk about her or post images, that'll be great. I'd love to have someone to just fawn over my favorite pony with.
>>
File: IT'S FILLY TIME.png (116KB, 400x291px) Image search: [Google]
IT'S FILLY TIME.png
116KB, 400x291px
>>28664471
applebloom is actually my 3rd fav cmc
>>
>>28664440
hardcore in what sense?
>>
>>28664541
fuckin
>>
>>28664578
oh well there's a little of that. http://pastebin.com/8rExSJCS this one for example

I guess I could.. write some.. if anyone has any ideas..
>>
>>28664689
HUGE crotchtits
>>
File: real applebloom.png (321KB, 594x381px) Image search: [Google]
real applebloom.png
321KB, 594x381px
>>28664689
slice of life applebloom story but the only difference is that she has a really large ass.

stallions and mares would compliment her walking down the street, "you have a nice ass there filly"
>>
>>28656412

“No way.”
>She tosses her head back, thinking carefully.

> “Well, I guess if you count all the little cards Ah got for valentine’s day, way back in elementary school,
>”Ah guess there’s been a couple dozen before you.
>”Not a proper poem, though.”
>A spark of cheer and understanding appear simultaneously;
> you get why she was so appreciative just now, as well as feel kind of happy to be the first one to give that to her.
>There was something special about being her first boyfriend, giving her her first French kiss, and all those other little things she’d never done with anyone else.
>It made you feel special.
>Of course, it was nice that you still had some part in what she was feeling: you’d never really given any girl a poem before.
>Realizing that she might like hearing that, you tell her:

“That’s the first time I’ve given a girl a poem.”
>This time, the surprise is on her end, and she whirls toward you.

> “Are you serious?”
>She seems almost incredulous, as if she expected you to do this regularly.

“Um, yeah?
“In case you hadn’t noticed, I’m not exactly a pro at this.”
>She turns back to the dishwasher, putting her bowl in.

> “Sounded pretty good to me,”
> she says with a nodding smile.
>Turning around to grab your bowl and place it next to hers, she continues her thought.
> “You seem like the kinda guy that can get pretty romantic.
>And Ah’m guessing you were pretty popular with the ladies back in the city.”
>There’s a twinge of jealousy and sadness in her voice, but the ridiculousness of the assumption blinds you to it.
>You burst into chuckles, covering your mouth with your hand.
>>
>>28665404

>When she looks at you, her expression is once more filled with perplexity.
> “Ah don’t get it.”
>After laughing a moment longer, you stare at her in wonder:

“What on earth makes you think I’m popular with the ladies?”
>Her head moves back in astonishment, then she proceeds to map out the attractive aspects of you as if it were evident to everybody around.

> “Um, you’re kind, you’re funny, you’re dependable, you’re pretty strong, you’re really handsome”
> -her eyes rise to your face at this one, and linger for a moment before continuing-
> “you’re smart, you do cool stuff, oh, and Ah don’t know, YA WROTE AND READ A POEM TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND.”
>Her voice sounds a like a kindergarten teacher pointing out the obvious, rising in vigor.
>At the end, her eyes bug out and she claps her hand over her mouth, not quite realizing what she’d said until after she’d said it.
>Your heart, softened by the list of compliments, swells at this last one.
>It was kind of a complicated term, and you weren’t 100% sure how to respond to it, but hearing her call herself that was undoubtedly a heartwarming moment.
>She closes up the dishwasher, muttering something about ‘girls liking guys that make and read poems.
>Unsure of what to say, you take a step forward and hug her from behind.
>You brush her hair out of the way and gently kiss the side of her neck.
>Before either of you can say anything, heavy thumps announce someone coming down the stairs.
>Another set of thumps join the first as you and Apple Bloom make some distance between the two of you.
>Don’t wanna get caught being that familiar with each other.
>>
>>28665411

> “Good morning, guys,”
> the melodious sound of AJ’s voice comes, still thick with sleep.
>“What are y’all doing up so late?”

> “Early,”
> corrects the blonde giant beside her.

> “Fine, what’re you doing up so EARLY,”
> AJ stresses the final word while looking hard at Big Mac, who is unfazed.
>Her attention returns to you and Apple Bloom:
> “Ah thought Ah heard one a you shouting about something or other.”
>Ok, she didn’t hear it.
>Guess you’re off the hook.
>Apple Bloom covers with a redirection, hoping to lead the conversation away from the shout.

> “Yeah, we were just hanging outside, watchin’ the sun come up.
>”Ah mean, the rain.
>Um, did you know it rained this morning?
>”Heh heh,”
> she laughs awkwardly, with almost a pleading look in her eye.
>You gotta face it, she’s not a very good liar.
>Luckily, AJ’s still plenty tired, and either doesn’t notice or doesn’t care about the mystery in plain sight.

> “Alright.
>” Uh, did you two have breakfast yet?”

> “Sure did!”
> cries out Apple Bloom, happy to see that the question’s been overlooked.

> “Huh.
>”Musta come gotten up pretty early to already be finished.
>”Ah hope ya didn’t take the rest of a cereal.”
>AJ speaks, almost to herself, as she meanders over to the pantry.
>>
>>28665424

>She brings out a big box of something healthy-looking, then takes the milk out of the fridge.
>Big Mac follows her lead, getting a pair of bowls and spoons out of the cabinets, then setting it up near his sister’s ingredients.
>Moments later, the scene transitions over the dining room, the four of you sitting at the table together.
>Idle chatter develops as the party members speak offhandedly about how well they slept, the weather, and so forth.
>It isn’t exactly natural, nor is it awkward.
>Apple Bloom, more able to speak due to her not eating, goes on about the beautiful warmth of the morning rain and all the colors you’d just seen in the sky.
>You add to her story, but for the most part let her lead.
>At one point AJ, who sits just next to you, asks you quietly:

> “Are you ok?”
>You think about it for a moment.
>Apart from a vague feeling of unease, you’re actually doing alright.
>So long as you remain focused on the family at hand, and don’t drift off into worries about the future, you think you’ll be fine.
>Nodding, your calm eyes tell her that you are.
>>
>>28665433
yeah greentext anon, that's.. that's how you have to feel.. that's how we're all feeling about the story.. can't let ourselves get worried
>>
File: Pink e photography.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pink e photography.png
1MB, 1280x720px
love you guys
>>
File: 1273164.png (222KB, 427x480px) Image search: [Google]
1273164.png
222KB, 427x480px
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH8eRff9DCs
>>
File: blanket.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
blanket.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: sis.png (2MB, 2000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
sis.png
2MB, 2000x1414px
>>
>>28666338
Love you too, Anon
>>
File: Apple Blues.jpg (210KB, 1200x708px) Image search: [Google]
Apple Blues.jpg
210KB, 1200x708px
>>
>>28667195
>Over four and a half years old.
Damn...

I just wish the Rob SChneider version wasn't gone...
>>
>>
File: Leap of Faith.png (958KB, 1106x952px) Image search: [Google]
Leap of Faith.png
958KB, 1106x952px
>>
>>
File: full[1].png (122KB, 700x1140px) Image search: [Google]
full[1].png
122KB, 700x1140px
>>
bah some appuls
>>
File: bubblegum.png (1MB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
bubblegum.png
1MB, 1800x1800px
>>
hickory smoked kisses from apple bloom
>>
File: cutiemark.png (611KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
cutiemark.png
611KB, 1200x1600px
>>
>>28673393
>mah beehind's glowin' again
>>
>>28668716
Time flies, doesn't it?
>>
File: 1274989.png (300KB, 1280x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1274989.png
300KB, 1280x1200px
>>
File: 1274818.png (169KB, 1433x3156px) Image search: [Google]
1274818.png
169KB, 1433x3156px
>>
File: 1274177.gif (477KB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
1274177.gif
477KB, 294x233px
>>
File: 1265387.jpg (122KB, 792x576px) Image search: [Google]
1265387.jpg
122KB, 792x576px
>>
>>28669218
well now that song's in my head, thanks.
>>
File: 1138795.jpg (326KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1138795.jpg
326KB, 1280x960px
>>
>>28678808
it's the great pupkin, apple brown
>>
File: pumpkin.png (985KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pumpkin.png
985KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>
File: 1262226.jpg (1MB, 1392x2527px) Image search: [Google]
1262226.jpg
1MB, 1392x2527px
>>
File: person.jpg (132KB, 414x700px) Image search: [Google]
person.jpg
132KB, 414x700px
>>
>>28665433

> She nods, giving you a gentle smile in return.
>She’s not completely sure that you’re alright;
> after all, you’ve got more than enough reason to be freaking out right now.
>However, as far as she can tell, you’re not freaking out right now.
>And she figures that as long as she can keep you from slipping into that, things oughta be fine.
>Big Mac shares a similar train of thought, but remains silent.
>In typical circumstances, he’s rarely sure of what to say and awful at saying it coherently;
> there’s no way he’d know what to say now.
>Nodding at nothing in particular, he finishes his breakfast and goes to put his bowl in the dishwasher.
>AJ looks up at the clock:

> “6:14…”
>She mumbles to herself, before speaking louder to you and Apple Bloom.
>“So we got about half an hour left before we need to leave.”
>Her eyes bore into you, searching for any trace of panic.
>But you remain calm, or at least retain the appearance of such; a bolt of terror arced through you at the notion.
>You were able to keep your expression still for the moment, and somewhat calm yourself down.
>You don’t want to realize that you’re hanging by a thread.
>It’s unclear to you if you grabbed Apple Bloom’s hand without thinking or if she reached over to grab yours, but suddenly you can feel her delicate hand holding yours.
>Squeezing back, a bit of that pent-up stress dissipates, and you return to a calmer place.
>The sides of your mouth slowly turns up in an almost weary smile, and the other two girls relax.
>They’re not unused to that stricken look, the way a person freezes their expression in order to hide another, more tragic expression.
>Suddenly surprise cuts through your features, and you stand up hurriedly.
>>
>>28682023

“Geez, Ah still need to pack.”
>As the days had gone on, the subtler mannerisms of the Apples had worked their way into you.
>You found yourself swearing less, and pronouncing words with just a vague accent.
>Upon deciding this was your home, the assumption of their traits grew quicker in accordance with your welcoming of that family into your heart.
>With your previously relaxed state and without the time to think your soon-to-be-vocalized sentences through, you fall fully into their accent without noticing.
>And as you rocket upstairs to your room, the two girls fail to suppress a grin at the noticed pronunciation.
>Apple Bloom gets out of her chair and runs up to help you, and AJ stands up and follows her, albeit slower.

> You burst into your room and grab a bundle of clothes from your dresser.
>Turning around, you find your bed is bereft of a suitcase to devour your ball of shirts.
>Oh yeah, you didn’t put it out.
>The bed serves as a placeholder for the splatter of clothes while you conduct a brief search for the forgotten container.
>The closest fails to produce your prey, but the next location is found the shelter of the leather fugitive.
>You draw your quarry up from underneath the bed and smack the bed with it.
>>
>>28682030

>Opening it, you gather up the cloth mess from your bed and throw it in, revealing the temporarily hidden apple blanket it had covered.
>The burst of speed is covered by the minute sorrow you feel looking at it, the odd wish to keep it crossing your mind.
>But there’s no way that blanket would fit in.
>Apple Bloom pops into your room, looking as happy as ever, though plenty of that is the product of her efforts.

> “Need any help?”
>You stop your search for a keepsake, thinking that Apple Bloom might be able to get you something.
>Then it wouldn’t be theft, and you’d still have time to pack.
>You open your mouth to make the request, but the awkwardness of it is realized at the last moment, and the words came haltingly.

“Yeah, um…
“Uh.
“Hey, would it be cool, I mean, could I like, have something?
“Like a keepsake?”
>She follows you through your sentence, piecing together the meaning from the fragments.
>At the point of understanding, she nods her head vigorously:

> Her eyes light up, the object requested identical to a present she’d been preparing for.
>Without a word, she heads out of the room to find it.
>>
>>28682040

>It’s pretty clear she’s got something for you, so you get back to your packing.
>Part of you wonders, with more than a little bit of hope, that she’ll give you the swimsuit she wore on the rafting trip.
>You shake the thought of your head, realizing there’s no way that’ll happen.
>Making another trip to your dresser, you grab the underwear and socks before the rest, not wanting any intruding girls to see that.
>You take out the clothes already in the suitcase, then pack the smaller closes in.
>Afterward, you replace the clothes, covering up all the stuff you probably shouldn’t show your female cousins.
>The moment this portion of packing is done, she comes back into your room.

> “Alright, so Ah thought it was finished, but when Ah looked it over, there was a couple…
>” uh, problems.
>”So Ah’m gonna fix them, and mail it to you later.”
>She turns her head slightly down, then looks at you from the top corner of her eye:
> “Is that okay?”
>Yeah, that’s more than ok.
>If anything, you’re actually pretty ecstatic that you’re apparently getting something she worked on, instead of something lying around.

“Yeah, absolutely,”
> you say, nodding your head and smiling.
>>
>>28682045
awww she made something
>>
File: GoateeBloom dreams she's flying.jpg (31KB, 347x456px) Image search: [Google]
GoateeBloom dreams she's flying.jpg
31KB, 347x456px
>>
>>28680310
I really enjoy that picture, Anon. Thank you for sharing
>>
File: D'awwwwwwwwwwwww.gif (960KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
D'awwwwwwwwwwwww.gif
960KB, 500x358px
>>28682045
>She made him something
>>
File: cats.png (257KB, 638x421px) Image search: [Google]
cats.png
257KB, 638x421px
>>28683387
I'm glad. I like collecting and sharing Blooms.
>>
File: touch-down.jpg (285KB, 640x454px) Image search: [Google]
touch-down.jpg
285KB, 640x454px
>>
File: jumping Bloom.png (198KB, 510x510px) Image search: [Google]
jumping Bloom.png
198KB, 510x510px
>>
File: ice cream.gif (353KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
ice cream.gif
353KB, 450x500px
>>
File: 978078.png (361KB, 1280x1365px) Image search: [Google]
978078.png
361KB, 1280x1365px
>>
File: Banana Bloom.jpg (60KB, 800x340px) Image search: [Google]
Banana Bloom.jpg
60KB, 800x340px
>>
>>
>>28682045

> “Awesome.”
>Her smile shows her relief, having felt a little worried that you’d be wanting something immediately.
>Then, without asking, she heads over to your dresser and begins pulling out the rest of your shirts and pants.
>She tosses them to you, and you seamlessly slam them into the already overcrowded suitcase.
>The mess you’d made takes up a bit more space than the clothes had made when they were all folded and properly put in there.
>Well, you guess it’s closer to them having more surface area or not being as easily condensed; whatever.
>Apple Bloom tosses the last article of clothing to you right as AJ comes in.
>She’d turned around to go deal with her dishes
> -though she found out that Big Mac had taken care of them-
> and so had been too late to help.
>As you stuff the last thing in your suitcase, she speaks:

> “Guess Ah’m too late to help, huh?”
>You try closing your suitcase and fail.
>Repeating the process, you give her an opportunity:

“I could use some help getting this dang thing closed.”
>She chuckles softly, then comes over to help you out.
>You count to three, and then both of you jump up and push down on the overburdened case at the same time.
>It looks shut enough to zip up, so you keep your weight on it and ask her to zip it up.
>Only half of it gets done before your inadequate weight fails to keep it shut.
>After jumping up on it again, the bulging briefcase gets zipped all the way shut, though it strains against the zipper.
>You inspect it, and decide it’ll hold.
>>
>>28687285

>Luggage doesn’t really burst open, even when its strength is taxed like this;
> not in your experience, anyway.

“Ok, I guess that’s it,”
> you say, looking around for any remaining articles and finding none.
“Took less time than I thought it would.”
>AJ nods in agreement, and you sit down on your bed.
>Apple Bloom comes and joins you, kicking her feet as against the tall bed.
>She smiles, and something in that simple motion entices you to do the same.
>Finding contentment in the simple motion, the quiet community between you and your red-haired cousin, you pat the place beside you in an invitation for AJ to come.
>She gives a halfhearted smile, then comes and joins her family, kicking her legs as if they were dipping into water.
>The three of you sit there for a while, moving your feet to some inaudible song, one that connects all of you.
>The room is bright with the morning light and the lamp by the side of your bed, which AJ reached over to light.
>The main light is off, but it doesn’t need to be on.
>The amber light spilling into the room is enough, preserving the sleepy warmth, the kind you find when bundled in tons of blankets in the winter.
>Except for some muffled thuds and the occasional creaking, the typical sounds of a house waking up, the air is silent.
>Minutes go by in the easy comfort of your family, the cozy room filled with silent comradery your primary defense against the cold at the door.
>A knocking interrupts the hypnotic quiet, and a low voice asks:

> “Can we come in?”

“’Course,”
> you answer without hesitation.
>>
>>28687291

>These rooms had an odd feel to them, something different from those at home.
>Back there, the borders were definite, hard
>If somebody was in one, you’d make sure never to enter into that one.
>Your own room back home was, by your attempts, made of iron:
> nobody was ever let in if you could keep them out.
>Same went for your parents:
> not that you’d ever go in there, but they wouldn’t ever permit you into their bedroom or your dad’s office.
>It was as if they were different house in one neighborhood instead of rooms linked within a house.
>But here, those vicious property rights were lax, barely present:
>Granny let you all into her room for prayers and that game, and you felt no need to block anybody from coming into your room.
>It was yours, but you felt like you could still share it freely without giving up any of your rights to it.
>Sure, Apple Bloom had barged in more than once, but you’d kind of given her permission to do so.
>And everyone else knocked, and you had the feeling that they wouldn’t enter if you didn’t permit them entry, they wouldn’t enter.
>That was really something to you, in light of your parents habit of just walking in whenever they damn well felt like it.
>It was a guest room, but still you had more of a right to it, a greater ownership over it than you did your own room.
>>
>>28687299

> Big Mac and Granny come in, the latter holding the arm of the former.
>She walks along with him, pretty slow, in a rough imitation of the way you and Apple Bloom walked on your date.
>The slow pace strikes you: you never really thought of Granny as old until you saw her like this.
>Like, there was the white hair and wrinkles, but she still has as much pep as her youngest granddaughter.
>It wasn’t clear if it was just an act, a rebellion against the gravity of aging, or if she just needed a little time to be awake before it could kick in.
>She comes over to the front of the bed, facing you and your cousins on the bed.
>Big Mac brings in a tiny white chair from Apple Bloom’s room, which the oldest Apple sits on.

> “Didn’t think you were gonna get away without sayin’ goodbye to me, Did ya?”
>You open your eyes wide, thinking her accusation serious.

“No way. I was gonna-“
>The elderly lady sit back and chuckles to herself before assuring you she was joking:

> “I’m kidding, mister Anon.
>”Give it some time, you’ll pick up.”
>You nod, unsure of what she meant.
>Then her face grows serious, and she speaks slowly and carefully, losing her accent.
> “Anon, I want you to know that it’s going to be alright.
>”Things might be scary, but you are a lot stronger than you think.
>”I can’t say what’s gonna happen.
>”If there’s anything I’ve learned, it’s that you can’t predict the things life will do to you.
>”But if you can tough it out, there will always be a light at the end.
>”You’re a tough kid;
>” I think you’ve proved that well enough.
>”And so I need you to know that you’ll make it through.
>”It isn’t hopeless.
>”Do you know that?”
>>
>>28687309
I'm scared, Staygeleh. I can't handle it being over
>>
File: 471413.gif (450KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
471413.gif
450KB, 500x500px
>>28687407
Yeah. I feel the same. I just hope it'll leave a very satisfactory, good feeling.
>>
File: 1273151.png (147KB, 258x758px) Image search: [Google]
1273151.png
147KB, 258x758px
>>28687309
That's good. I believe
>>
File: 192046.gif (2MB, 359x409px) Image search: [Google]
192046.gif
2MB, 359x409px
>>
I would enjoy inserting into apple bloom
>>
i want loli cmc is that okay?
also any scoots storys?
>>
>>28690445
check the link in the OP. if there's more you'd like to see, give some suggestions. we have a few greensmiths around
>>
>>28690510
So are stayed gold stories all humanized?
>>
File: 1102058.png (526KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1102058.png
526KB, 800x800px
>>
File: 1460230600451.jpg (173KB, 853x790px) Image search: [Google]
1460230600451.jpg
173KB, 853x790px
>>
File: winghugged.jpg (257KB, 850x700px) Image search: [Google]
winghugged.jpg
257KB, 850x700px
>>
>>28690517

The Minuette one AiE, and everything else is one-shots that I can't remember.
>>
File: 1236723723762.jpg (648KB, 843x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1236723723762.jpg
648KB, 843x1650px
>>
File: Apple Bloom and Gabby.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Apple Bloom and Gabby.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>28692926
You know if you are able you should get a cap with that one spoiler highlighted.
>>
>>28692926
sweet. could have used more ponilingus
>>28693411
oh yeah I forgot, she should be allowed in our subjectmatter too. I should.. draw her.. maybe.
>>
>>
File: worry.png (99KB, 404x354px) Image search: [Google]
worry.png
99KB, 404x354px
I already miss Apple Bloom in the show. I hope season 7 gives them a lot more attention than this one did. Hardly even got any background or secondary roles.

This is gonna feel like a long hiatus.
>>
>>28694739
I care so little about the show anymore it's hard to imagine actually enjoying it
>>
>>28694897
I'm starting to feel that, where all I seriously care about is Apple Bloom, but season 5 was just so good for her. I want to believe that she'll be treated like an important character again, and that we're not just supposed to assume she's just hanging out at the dance studio when she's not fulfilling her purpose and helping other ponies. Until the ending where Taps asked AB to keep dancing, On Your Marks was great, and the song was amazing. The rest of the season wasn't very good to her, but I want to believe the writers still care about her.
>>
>>28687309

> The sudden change of tone takes you off guard; suddenly you feel brittle, as if you could break with the slightest change.
>You look over to Apple Bloom for strength, as has become your custom, and you find it.
>Another introspective glance, and you find yourself feeling the taut energy of stress, but without the weakness it causes.
>Like she said, it isn’t clear what’s gonna happen, but you find your reason to push through.

“Yes.”

> “Good.
>”Now, another thing I’ve learned is that you need people.
>”I don’t know what you’ve got going on up there, but I want you to know that you’ve got us four behind you.
>”Whenever you need help, whether it’s advice or just to talk, we’re all available.
>”We’re here for you.
>”As far as we’re concerned, you’re as much an Apple as the rest of us.”
>The rest of the Apples nod in assent, and you hear whispers of ‘yeah.’
>Apple Bloom hugs you tightly from the side.
>Fighting back tears, you nod.
>Granny smiles, happy to know that you’ve accepted the closest thing to adoption she can offer.
>AJ speaks from the side, obviously uncomfortable with interrupting:

> “Hey, um, we should probably get going.”
>You look at the clock on your phone, and see 6:40 in bright lights. Somehow, the time had just disappeared from you.
>Still, with the strength of your family surrounding you, you feel confident enough to brave the cold outside.
>At the very least, you don’t think you’ll shatter the moment you leave their presence.
>>
>>28695447

>All five of you, five Apples, stand up and head out of you room.
>Big Mac, suddenly finding a means to express the care he has for you, picks up your suitcase.
>You offer to take it, but a solid grunt tells you he doesn’t intend to give it up.
>Again, you feel a quiet appreciation for him.
>He’s not the smoothest guy, but he’s a solid dude nonetheless.
>Granny goes back to her room, and the four of you head down the stairs and to the front door.
>You’re prepared, as much as you can be, but there’s something awful about that door.
>Passing through with the others, you offer a silent prayer, hoping that you’d get to enter it again sometime soon.
>Applejack turns to you, a little worry in her eyes as she asks:

> “You got your ticket, right?”
>A little shock of fear runs through you as you rifle through your pockets.
>Gosh, you hoped you didn’t lose the ticket. Although, that would mean you got to spend more time with the Apples.
>Right as you start ruminating on the extra time you could spend with them, your hand finds the familiar piece of paper.
>Pulling it out puts those dreams in the ground, the sight of it confirming that it is in fact the ticket.
>You show AJ the ticket:

“Yeah, it’s right here.”
>She nods, then continues walking forward.
>The four of you march over to the van, Apple Bloom opening the back door from you.
>>
>>28695452

>The chipping paint of the old vehicle falls off at the touch of your hand, and you wipe it off on your jeans.
>Grabbing the inside on your second go, you hoist yourself into the seat directly behind the driver’s seat.
>Apple Bloom follows you, taking the middle seat, directly to your right.
>AJ takes the front, and Big Mac sits in shotgun.
>You lean on the side of the van, a weariness only partially caused by your incomplete sleep and fading coffee begging for some form of lying down.
>It isn’t as if you’re going to freak out or anything
> -you’re feeling strong enough to take on the coming challenges-
> but you’re still not happy about facing them.
>Your hand reaches out to touch Apple Bloom’s and your fingers immediately intertwine upon meeting each other.
>The ginger beauty besides you catches your eye, and smiles at you.

> “You can lay down in my lap if you want,”
> she whispers to you, know how uncomfortable the side of a car can be.
>You can’t help but smile back, and nod in acceptance.
>A sigh passes from your lips as you lean down to your left, feeling the side of your head connected with the tops of her legs.
>You scoot around a bit, trying to get comfortable, until you’re lying face up.
>Your legs are at a bit of an awkward position, but it doesn’t feel too bad.
>>
>>28695460

>And besides, when you lie like this, you can look at her.
>The pretty girl looks back down at you with a sweet benevolence, the kind that can make your heart soar even at a time like this.
>Her hands move to your face and hair, the left resting on your cheek and the right gently stroking your hair.
>The hand on your cheek is a little cold, but you like it there anyway.
>Closing your eyes at this oddly placed bliss, the drive by seems short, punctuated only by the light bumps of the road.
>You don’t quite fall asleep, but that soft brushing off your hair and the feeling of Apple Bloom’s hand on you is enough to lull you into something similar.
>Feeling the car slow down, you sit up for a moment to look out the window.
>Your heart drops as you recognize the neighborhood you’re driving through as the same one that lies just outside the bus station.
>You close your eyes and drop back down onto your cousin’s lap, upon which she immediately resumes caressing you,

> The car slows to a crawl as you enter into the parking lot.
>The car sputters to an awful stop, and the two in the front get out.
>Like entering through their front door, you feel an odd nostalgia for the sounds of this jalopy, hoping it isn’t the last time you can hear its aching sounds again.
>Apple Bloom’s eyes loom tragically over you as she tells you:

> “We gotta go.”
>>
>>28695460
hnnngh
>>
File: 1136752.jpg (301KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
1136752.jpg
301KB, 600x404px
>>
>>28696443
shit, i would love to paint a bloom
>>
File: Bloom.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bloom.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 1118721.png (105KB, 350x306px) Image search: [Google]
1118721.png
105KB, 350x306px
>>
File: 1276312.png (278KB, 846x415px) Image search: [Google]
1276312.png
278KB, 846x415px
>>
File: 1212294.png (266KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
1212294.png
266KB, 1200x600px
>>
File: 1183695.png (380KB, 1024x1229px) Image search: [Google]
1183695.png
380KB, 1024x1229px
>>
File: comforting.png (118KB, 611x663px) Image search: [Google]
comforting.png
118KB, 611x663px
>>
File: 1277572.jpg (428KB, 3507x3472px) Image search: [Google]
1277572.jpg
428KB, 3507x3472px
>>
I like her a lot. A good few lots, in fact.
>>
>>28695466

> You grimace and nod, knowing that she’s right.
>With a deep sigh and more effort than it should have taken, you manage to lift yourself off her lap, sitting up straight.
>The blood rushes to your head, obscuring your vision for a moment.
>The fuzzy darkness fades after an awkward moment of stillness, and you see Apple Bloom similarly unmoved.
>Once she notices your confused look, she forces a smile, then scoots out of the van.
>You follow her out into the brisk air, the slight chill no longer welcoming, as it was at the start of your day.
>Crossing your arms to retain as much heat as you can, you follow the older cousins across the street.
>Entering the building, which contains a train station as well as the Greyhound stop, you immediately appreciate the heating present.

> Apple Bloom clings to you, grabbing your arm and not letting go.
>You extend it a little bit so she can slip her hand around your elbow; that way she doesn’t have to just grab your sleeve.
>Her hands are warm, somehow.
>The station is mostly bare, only a dozen or so people hanging around.
>It makes sense:
> not a lot of people visit towns like these.
>For a moment, the minuteness of the town seems shockingly important.
>This is just one tiny dot on the map, the kind you pass over when tracing routes to your destination.
>That was one of the reasons you didn’t want to come here.
>>
>>28702071

>But this tiny little town, the kind of place you’d call ‘nowhere,’ was where your life got turned around.
>You give Apple Bloom a small smile, just another gesture of gratitude for everything she’s done for you.
>AJ continues to lead the way to the Greyhound portion of this little hub.

> “What number were you, Anon?”
> she asks, checking at the small list of incoming and outgoing buses.
>You fingered your ticket and read the black and blue ink printed on thin cardboard.
>Passenger.
>Standard.
>Bus Number C22-105.
>Departure Time: 7:00 A.M.
>Destination: some place you didn't really care about.

“I’m C22-105.”
>AJ nods, then points to the board.
>It says the same thing as your ticket, though with a more formal title of the city.
>She just wanted to confirm it, you figure.
>She checks her watch, and announces the time as being five minutes until the bus arrives.
>Everybody nods, not exactly welcoming these facts.

> “Guess we oughta find a place to sit down,”
> mumbles Big Mac.
>Your troupe moves over to an empty bench, sitting down according to age.
>Tucking your luggage underneath the bench, you recline as best you can.
>The coffee’s effect had fully departed, leaving you very sleepy.
>You yawn, stretching your hands to the heavens as you do so.
>While your arms are in the air, your youngest cousin takes the opportunity to dart underneath them, wrapping you in a tight hug.
>>
>>28702077

>As your left arm comes down on her back, AJ follows her sister’s lead and comes in from the right.
>Big Mac looks on with the hint of a smile, content to watch from the sidelines.
>With your right arm pined against you by the body of AJ, there’s not much you can do besides give him a little smile in return.
>It wasn’t too surprising that Big Mac didn’t join in:
> he was a guy, after all. But it did strike you as odd that AJ did.
>You knew she cared about you, and she wasn’t quite like Big Mac was, but she certainly wasn’t touchy-feely.
>She looked out for you, talked with you, but still managed to be reserved even through that.

> Eventually the hug comes to an end, both girls revealing their faces after having hid them in your side.
>Surprisingly, they don’t seem somber and distant, as you’d expect.
>Rather, they’re looking directly at you, with a happy expression, holding only the slightest trace of sadness.
>It makes you happy, seeing these two smiling girls, and Big Mac being as happy as you think he can be.
>Your trip’s end could have ended in tears and in quietness, but these smiling girls and the cheer they were intent on cultivating made it just a little bit better.
>A laugh escapes your lips, the kind that comes from surprised joy, like when you saw an ocelot sing happy birthday to a snake when you didn’t expect it.
>>
>>28702086

>The two girls, though not unhappy with your happy reaction, are about to ask you about it when a tinny voice comes from a nearby booth:

> “Attention all passengers of bus C22-105. There were some weather conditions that did not permit the bus to arrive on time. It should arrive at 7:30 A.M. We apologize for the inconvenience.”
>Your smile grows even wider at the thought of having more time with your family, even if it’s only a short time.
>The half an hour might have been torture, another thirty minutes of waiting and agonizing, but you’re determined not to let that happen to you.
>You got some time with the most incredible people in the world, and the most incredible girl in the world, and that wasn’t a commodity to be squandered.
>The pep talk, though feeling a little repetitive at this point, still serves to give you the determination you need to overcome the rising tide of worry.
>Feeling confident enough to direct the conversation, you try to set a course of action:

“Alright, so what should we do?”
>Big Mac and Apple Bloom seem to get it, but AJ just looks at you with a question on her face.
>You explain:
“Well, let’s not just sit around here. Do any of you guys know a short game or something?”
>At this, her eyes light up with an answer;
> it’s funny, she looked exactly like Apple Bloom for a moment.
>>
>>28702095
>a brief reprieve from the inevitable doom
you nefariously brilliant greenmonger
>>
File: 1277409.png (740KB, 1024x1213px) Image search: [Google]
1277409.png
740KB, 1024x1213px
>>
File: family.png (582KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
family.png
582KB, 894x894px
>>
File: 1464872332582.png (2MB, 1137x941px) Image search: [Google]
1464872332582.png
2MB, 1137x941px
>>
File: 1275204.jpg (57KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1275204.jpg
57KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: 1277024.png (868KB, 2000x1628px) Image search: [Google]
1277024.png
868KB, 2000x1628px
hmmm
>>
File: cut apple EQG.jpg (448KB, 1543x1084px) Image search: [Google]
cut apple EQG.jpg
448KB, 1543x1084px
This is my favorite EQG Bloom. The eye color's off, but it's just really cute and pleasant.

>>28702146
I believe in him to give us a good ending. I don't know how, but it'll be okay.
>>
File: dr doof.jpg (1MB, 1896x1066px) Image search: [Google]
dr doof.jpg
1MB, 1896x1066px
>>28704291
>"AND NOW THAT MY INATOR-INATOR IS COMPLE-..Bloom the platypony, are you even listening?"
>>
>>28705133
I think of all the characters, including EQG-only, she came out with the best design.

Both simple and realistic (no large weird skirt) whilst managing to not be too plain.

Do wish that that artist would do more AB.
>>
File: 355731.jpg (989KB, 5400x1560px) Image search: [Google]
355731.jpg
989KB, 5400x1560px
>>
>>28706092
>where's MY servant? SPIKE! Get over here and lie down with us.
>>
File: image.jpg (286KB, 1465x1722px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
286KB, 1465x1722px
>>
File: 1245975.png (1MB, 2520x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1245975.png
1MB, 2520x1080px
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 1152x648px
>>
>>28702095

>She turns to Big Mac, who nods with understanding, then looks back to you:

> “Yeah, we got one in the car. Let me go get it real quick. Big Mac, can you, uh explain it?”
>Her voice grows fainter as she runs to the car, and you can’t quite make out the last words.
>Big Mac, on the other hand, could, and grants her request:

> “She’s gonna go get Catchphrase. It’s kinda like… Uh…”
>He looks off into the distance, trying to remember.
>Then, a glimmer in his eye brings it back.
> “Charades. Cause, um…”
>He loses his words once more, only this time it’s due to him not knowing how to explain.
>Luckily for him, Apple Bloom’s got it covered:

> “The thing gives ya a word and you gotta make everyone else guess it! You can talk, or act it out, but ya can’t say that word, or spell it, or something like that. You can skip a word if you want, too.”
>Her face is radiant as she explains, eyes wide with anticipation.
>AJ returns with a small disc-like thing, silver with two blue swirls on the front of it, and Apple Bloom continues.
>It’s got two buttons on it: a clock button, which starts the timer
> -and if pressed during a round, will cancel it-
> and an arrow button, which can choose the category for the round, and during the round, switches words.
>There’s a small screen where the categories appear, or the word, if it’s during a round.
>>
>>28708404

>Once the round starts, a beeping sound happens, and it gets faster and faster until it makes the sound of a buzzer.
>Apparently there’s a point system, but they don’t use it.
>Hmmm.
>Sounds simple enough.

> “Alright, we ready?”
>Apple Bloom nods vigorously, while Big Mac puts one finger in the air in a ‘hold on’ gesture.

> “Hang on, we should move to some place in the back. So we don’t bother these other folks.”
>You look around and find multiple people in the immediate vicinity.
>Not much, sure, but you still don’t want to be a pest or nothing.
>You stand up, followed by everyone else, and take the bench in the back.
>Apple Bloom asks you cheerfully:

> “Ya wanna start us off?”

“Uh, how about someone else does, just so I know what I’m supposed to do.”
>The rules seem plain enough, but you learn better by demonstration.

> “Ok, Ah can do it.”
>AJ hands her the game, and she presses the clock button.

> “Oh, that thing with the cowboys and the Indians, where the cowboys all died!”
>Big Mac furrows his brow, and AJ immediately starts calling out guesses.

> “The American Revolution! American Invasion. Um, The Louisiana Purchase?”

> “No, no, it was a guy, and he got killed!”
>Apple Bloom touches her finger to her bottom lip in thought.
> “Ah think it’s like a pie, or something too?”
>AJ wears a mask of perfect perplexity, but Big Mac suddenly says:

> “Custer’s Last Stand!”
>>
>>28708425
> “Righto! Ok, next one’s a fish, and it lies flat on the ocean, and it ki-

> “Manta!”

> “Close, but it’s two words!”

> “Manta Ray!”

> “Yeah! Ok, uh.”
>Apple Bloom hits the button, then stares at the tiny screen for a moment looking like AJ a second ago.
> “Ah don’t know this one.”
>She hits the arrow button and continues:
> “Ooh! Who lives in a pineapple under the sea!?”
>You’re already picking this up fast enough
> -it was pretty much what you figured it’d be-
> and you shout out:

“Spongebob Squarepants!”

> “Yeah!”
>The best redhead sacrifices some precious time to give you a high-five, which you mirror with gusto.
>The timer’s beeping faster than before, and Apple Bloom’s eyes return back to the screen.

> “A thing under the dress, and it’s all poofy!”
>The three listeners all draw blanks.
> “You know, it’s like mean in a small way, and another word for jacket?”
> More blanks, but the buzzer sounds before she can go any further.
> “Dang it,”
> she curses, then passes it over to AJ.
>Before the older girl can start, you interrupt:

“Hold on, what was that last one?”
>Big Mac echoes your desire to know:
“Yeah, what?”

>
> “It was a petticoat.”
>You’ve heard the word before, but you never really knew what it means.
>And judging by the shrug Big Mac’s giving you, he doesn’t either.
>Still, that was a pretty clever way to make us say the word;
> if she’d had more time, she might have made it.
>>
>>28708432
> “Alright, Ah’m goin’,”
> announces AJ, who hits the clock button.
>The timer’s set off, shown with a slow beeping, and she immediately starts throwing out hints.

> “What’s black and white and read all over?”

> “A penguin!”
> shouts Apple Bloom.

“A newspaper.”

> “That second one!”
> affirms AJ, who points to you, but doesn’t press the arrow button.
> “And what’s the really important one, from that big town?”

“New York Times!”

> “Yes! Ok, another name for porpoise!”

“Dolphin!”

> “Yes!”
>Apple Bloom gives you an impressed look.
>You’re not sure if getting two of these right in quick succession is any huge point of pride, but you’re not gonna argue with that cute look of hers.
>Meanwhile, AJ’s plowing right through:
> “six plus one, then ten plus one!”

> “Seven-

> “Eleven!”
>Big Mac finishes Apple Bloom’s answer, prompting another victorious grin from their sister.

> “Yes! You guys are on a roll! Um, the thing the Jensens’ put their wheat in! Big, metal cylinder!”

> “Grain silo,”
> cries the youngest of the group.

> “Yes!”
>The timer starts beeping faster.
> “Ooh! Um, ok!”
>AJ stares at the screen for a moment, coming up with a plan of action.
> “It’s the college that isn’t Yale!”

“Um… Harvard!”
>Just as you call it out, the buzzer sounds, and AJ takes a deep breath.

> “Woo, we did good that time!
>”Good job, Anon.
>”You want a go?”
>>
>>28708425
>a 'Custer sounds like custard' reference
good god is it the early 90s again? do we have another chance?
this game is fun as hell.
>>
File: 1275274.png (2MB, 8000x9316px) Image search: [Google]
1275274.png
2MB, 8000x9316px
>>
File: 1106236.png (1MB, 7000x8700px) Image search: [Google]
1106236.png
1MB, 7000x8700px
>>28584679
>>
>>28709159
>>28709937
why won't these images loa-
>see filesize
oh
>>
>>28710221
er, dimensions.
>>
>>28706092
>Include Twilight.
>Don't include the rest of the mane 6.
What for?
>>
File: 880708.jpg (148KB, 518x860px) Image search: [Google]
880708.jpg
148KB, 518x860px
>>
File: 1183738.png (423KB, 733x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1183738.png
423KB, 733x1000px
>>
File: EQG feet.png (669KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
EQG feet.png
669KB, 1000x1200px
>>
File: snicker doodle.png (301KB, 1024x771px) Image search: [Google]
snicker doodle.png
301KB, 1024x771px
>>
File: 1151741.png (178KB, 436x653px) Image search: [Google]
1151741.png
178KB, 436x653px
>>
File: 1066784.jpg (111KB, 511x711px) Image search: [Google]
1066784.jpg
111KB, 511x711px
>>
File: relax_by_handsockz-d8mi8qh.png (3MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
relax_by_handsockz-d8mi8qh.png
3MB, 3000x3000px
>>
>>28716824
huh, when the hooves are that thin, it comes off more like a pig.. where the hooves are only poking out a short distance from a covering of skin
>>
>>28708441

>This game’s getting you amped up;
> the mild fun you’d had at those parties where you’d played charades is tremendously multiplied by doing it with your family, instead of mediocre friends.
>You nod your head, then reach out and receive it from her:

“Yeah, I’ll take a turn.”
>You press the button, and start calling out hints and clues for them to guess.
> ‘Swordfish’ seems like it should be pretty simple:
>“A long blade or knife, and it swims in the sea!”
>They take a moment and a few off-guesses to get it, but they do.
>Next one’s ‘Harriet Tubman.’
>Um, who was she?
>Yeah, you don’t know how to convey that.
>Clicking the arrow, ‘grape soda’ comes up.
“Oooh! What we drank last night, but carbonated!”

> “Grape juice!”

“Yeah, but carbonated.
“Like a soft drink!”

> “Grape… soda?”
>Big Mac says, unsure of his answer.

“Yeah, that’s it!”
>Next up is ‘Hook, line, and sinker,’ which you unwisely decide to pursue.
>A couple of fish references and hook motions later, and the buzzer goes off without a fourth victory.
“Three’s not bad, right?”

> “Three’s fine.”
>Big Mac says solemnly, and Apple Bloom adds to it:

> “Yeah, that’s great for your first time!”
>You offer it to Big Mac, knowing he’s next in line, but unsure if he’s gonna participate.
>He does, without hesitation, taking it out of your hands, moving it to a different category
> -oh yeah, you forgot about that-
> and hitting the clock button.
>>
>>28717566

> The game continues like this, with all members shouting out the first words that come to their minds.
>Big Mac turns out to be pretty articulate within the confines of this game.
>They draw on previous shared experiences they have with each other
> -although Apple Bloom did make you guess whitewater rafting by referencing this trip-
> and other clever ways of acting out particular words.
>Most of the other people end up looking over to your group multiple times, if not outright staring at your loud show.
>You notice it, but don’t think to change anything; it isn’t as if you’re hurting anyone.
>For the next twenty minutes the only object in focus is the word to guess.
>The end of your stay with your family goes unnoticed, even in the terminal where it’ll occur.
>Anxious eyes dart to the clock and back now and then before falling into that mysterious gravity of a party game.
>7:30 comes and goes, and the game slows down after that, though not too much.
>Eventually, at a little past eight, the squeaking of loud tires signals the arrival of the earthly Charon, come to collect.
>A pit forms in your stomach as you’re wrenched out of the bliss, out of the simple fun and back into the forgotten reality.
>With a horrifying finality, you pick up your suitcase and start to walk towards the entryway.
>Your three cousins, feeling more like a brother and two sisters, walk alongside you.
>>
>>28717573

>Two people stand in front of you:
> some lanky looking kid and an older lady with a poofy hat.
>Time slows down, each step taking much longer than normal.
>You’ve got this, you can handle this.
>The slow steps eventually lead you to the guy that takes the tickets.
>He holds out his hand and shakes it, impatiently motioning for you to give it to him.
>Man, fuck this guy.

> You turn to your family, and open your mouth.
>You feel as if you should say something, but the words just aren’t coming.
>The helpless expression in your eyes is enough to tell them such, and they move in closer for one last hug.
>At this point, it’s all they can do.
>All that either of you can do.
>You stand there for what feels like minutes, holding close to the safety within their kind hands and arms.
>But the furious snapping and interjections of the rude old man break the hug up before you want it to end.
>You see the Apples pull back, telling you sweet promises of never missing you, of visits and unfailing love.
>The moment they stop touching you, a gray lens seems to fall over the world.
>Your heart stops, and you’re thrust into some objective position, watching what’s happening from outside yourself.
>Feeling so cold, all you can offer them is a small smile.
>The sight of them threatens to pull you back in, send you to your knees, sobbing.
>But you reject the pull. You’ve gotta be strong now.
>>
>>28717581

>Apple Bloom, in all her ginger gorgeousness, still finely tanned from those luxurious days in the sun, looks as if she’s about to fall apart.
>Her smile brings to mind the word ‘fractured,’ the shiny crescent failing to meet her morose eyes.
>The shown teeth look as if she was bearing them from pain, not giving you a pleasant departure.
>You wave softly, and tell them that you love them.
>You tell her that you love her.

> “I love you too.”
>And that’s it.
>You turn around, shove your ticket in the man’s unprotected chest, making him wheeze in surprise.
>He reaches for it, and you briefly consider dropping it, just to offer him some more punishment for ruining your moment.
>But you know Apple Bloom wouldn’t approve, wouldn’t like seeing you this way.
>He takes the ticket, and grumbles some obscenity as he gives it back to you.
>You take the stub and put it in your pocket.
>Looking over your shoulder, you see Apple Bloom crying, no longer able to hold it in anymore.
>Every bone in your body calls out to her, demands that you rush to her side and help her in any way you can.
>But you can’t, and you know it.
>So you just keeping walking, and board the bus.
>The doors shut after a minute, and the bus moves forward.
>You press yourself to the window you’ve taken, trying to keep the town in view as long as you can.
>Then the bus takes a turn, and it’s gone.
>>
File: GOODNESS ME.gif (1MB, 410x473px) Image search: [Google]
GOODNESS ME.gif
1MB, 410x473px
I don't want to spoil anything if that's even a hazard.
I finished writing.
One more week to go.
>>
>>28717609
my heart can't taaake it
>>
File: 1277989.png (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1277989.png
2MB, 2000x2000px
damn
>>
File: AJ's a good pillow.png (643KB, 1133x636px) Image search: [Google]
AJ's a good pillow.png
643KB, 1133x636px
>>
>>
>>28717593
Can only hear this music

https://youtu.be/fIAQGpiaSDw
>>
File: Sad Bloom.png (465KB, 734x978px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Bloom.png
465KB, 734x978px
>>28717609
All Fantastic things must come to an end
And I accept that
>>
>>28719923
you fool! endings feed off of acceptance! they THRIVE on it!
>>
>>28719938
Endings can tear me apart and eat me for breakfast, but they happen one way or another. There's no getting around that, Anon.
Don't get me wrong, I'll be sad, but these things happen, doesn't mean I'll forget them. Ever
>>
File: hoverpony.png (738KB, 960x608px) Image search: [Google]
hoverpony.png
738KB, 960x608px
>>28719957
>There's no getting around that
That's what they said about gravity
>>
>>28719999
>I AM GROWING STRONGER
>>
File: 1278756.jpg (370KB, 2362x3472px) Image search: [Google]
1278756.jpg
370KB, 2362x3472px
>>
File: 1279467.jpg (365KB, 2195x3368px) Image search: [Google]
1279467.jpg
365KB, 2195x3368px
>>
File: Appl Blooom.jpg (2MB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Appl Blooom.jpg
2MB, 4000x4000px
>>
File: ketticat55.png (348KB, 1096x1452px) Image search: [Google]
ketticat55.png
348KB, 1096x1452px
>>
File: silly filly.jpg (39KB, 600x724px) Image search: [Google]
silly filly.jpg
39KB, 600x724px
>>
File: have you met my wife.png (437KB, 1645x2009px) Image search: [Google]
have you met my wife.png
437KB, 1645x2009px
>>
File: 1279136.jpg (834KB, 1000x1545px) Image search: [Google]
1279136.jpg
834KB, 1000x1545px
>>
>>28723994
that am some nice ponatomy
>>
File: scarf.png (989KB, 1136x732px) Image search: [Google]
scarf.png
989KB, 1136x732px
>>
File: everfree.png (3MB, 2000x2732px) Image search: [Google]
everfree.png
3MB, 2000x2732px
>>
File: 1270595.jpg (2MB, 2500x1818px) Image search: [Google]
1270595.jpg
2MB, 2500x1818px
>>
File: so funni.png (472KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
so funni.png
472KB, 900x1000px
>>
File: cutie bloom.png (3MB, 2500x3592px) Image search: [Google]
cutie bloom.png
3MB, 2500x3592px
>>
File: milkshake.png (437KB, 900x631px) Image search: [Google]
milkshake.png
437KB, 900x631px
>>
File: camera.jpg (177KB, 730x786px) Image search: [Google]
camera.jpg
177KB, 730x786px
>>
File: Blom.jpg (96KB, 310x486px) Image search: [Google]
Blom.jpg
96KB, 310x486px
>>
File: white mage AB.jpg (97KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
white mage AB.jpg
97KB, 800x800px
>>
File: 1279991.png (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1279991.png
2MB, 2000x2000px
>>
>>28729800
extremely appropriate
>>
File: fillyzilla.jpg (471KB, 1196x1178px) Image search: [Google]
fillyzilla.jpg
471KB, 1196x1178px
>>
File: 1280589.png (422KB, 1280x1006px) Image search: [Google]
1280589.png
422KB, 1280x1006px
>>
>>28732277
way too snuggly
>>
>>28717609
Thanks for gracing the board with this magnificent story, you glorious master of words. I salute you.
>>
File: watch out for that top one.jpg (208KB, 746x800px) Image search: [Google]
watch out for that top one.jpg
208KB, 746x800px
>>28717593

> The rest of the ride goes the same way, with that same grey chill encompassing everything within sight.
>There’s other passengers, some of whom look like they might have interesting stories, but you can’t bring yourself to care.
>The girl wrapped in a dozen articles of clothing, the dude who got on with you who’s been staring at her the whole time, the unmoving, possibly dead old man;
> they’re all sucked beneath the surface, as noticeable as ponds hidden deep under a cloudy pond.
>The whites and silvers of the bus’s interior and the bright hues of the advertisements on the sides are dimmed, brought into some grayscale.
>The time passes in an odd mix of agonizing slowness and retroactive speediness.
>Every minute takes an hour to pass by, your eyes coming to rest on the clock on your phone often.
>But when you think about the trip behind you, there’s nothing to remember, no landmarks to distinguish one moment from another, and as a result, it feels as if you could have left a moment ago.
>The only thing still retaining any life, any color, is the memory of the Apples waving goodbye to you.
>You can still see Apple Bloom’s rosy hair, swaying slightly in the gentle breeze.
>Your hand closes unintentionally at the phantom feeling of her hand grasping it. But it isn’t there; just cold air.
>Somewhere on the journey, you manage to climb out of your slouched posture, and grab onto one of the poles for those who want to stand.
>Turning to the window, you gaze out at purple mountains and amber oceans of grain, followed by dense collections of trees and the indomitable reign of green grass sitting atop miles of land.
>It doesn’t touch you by itself, but there’s this small notion you have:
> if Apple Bloom were here, she’d love this.
>>
File: the best day you'll ever have.png (1MB, 999x1024px) Image search: [Google]
the best day you'll ever have.png
1MB, 999x1024px
>>28732948

>You can’t help but grow a little smile as you indulge the fantasy.
>She’d stare in awe at this grand picture of nature, constantly changing with the imperious drive of the Greyhound.
>The feeling is enough to keep you on your feet for the next couple moments, but the strain of the first few moments of your Apple-less life is enough to wear you back down.
>You slump into your seat, and close your eyes.
>Sometimes sleep comes, sometimes you just wait quietly, hoping to disappear back into that imaginary world.
>A small stop arrives, and you take the time to use the can, but don’t leave the Greyhound.
>What’s to see, anyway?
>After sitting back down, you don’t move again until the tiresome journey finishes, bringing you into the brightly shining lights of a night in the city.

> You exit the bus, stumbling out like a zombie.
>The giant pack behind you rumbles and tips over under the cobblestone walkway.
>The blinding fluorescence of this Greyhound building gives you a destination, and you trudge by shadowy buildings towering above you to it.
>Opening the doors blasts away the heavy shadows, replacing it with a painful, dead light.
>There’s many passengers and passengers-to-be in the stone cage, all with dreary faces not unlike yours.
>Expressions twisted with defeat brush past you, their offended ‘excuse me’ the only sign of life on them.
>A couple minutes of checking the crowded station find your mother not present.
>With a conflicted sigh, you sit on the bench at the entrance: you don’t want to be here, but it’s certainly better than your home, if only because it’s your last tie
> -though a stretch-
> to Apple Bloom.
>Minutes pass, still with no sign of either parent.
>Only after hanging your head and closing your eyes, trading vigilance for relaxation, does a slight tap on your shoulder grab your attention.
>Looking to your right, you see your dad.
>>
File: What the heck do I do.png (441KB, 974x1024px) Image search: [Google]
What the heck do I do.png
441KB, 974x1024px
>>28732954

“Hey.”
>His voice is low, barely audible among the mumbling clamor of the station.

“Hey.”
>You mimic his quiet tone;
> there’s nothing you want to say to him.
>He makes a motion to take your luggage, but you grab the handle before he can.
>His hand stays awkwardly in the air a moment before he pulls it back.
>He mumbles something again, this time totally indiscernible, and heads out the door.
>Following him, you move once more into the frigid air of the northern night.
>Your coat is no match for the air, which seems to reach deep into your bones.
>After a long walk
> -how far away did he park?-
> you come upon the silver Mustang.
>After putting your suitcase in the back and hopping in shotgun, you ask your dad:

“Why’re you driving mom’s car?”
>He’s got a little Hybrid that he uses, and swears by its gas mileage or whatever.
>And given your mother’s belief in rigid property laws
> (i.e. don’t touch things that are mine”),
> it’s kind of weird to see him in her car.
>Then again, it’s kind of weird to see him at all;
> not counting things like passing him in the halls, you rarely saw him more than twice a month.

> “One of your mother’s parties was tonight. Well, is. Guess it’s still not over…”
>He says, a trace of gruffness entering into his voice as he mentions your mom.
>You aren’t ever around him, but sometimes you wonder if he hates your mother as much as you do.

“Oh. Cool.”

> “Mmhmm.”
>He responds curtly, an annoyed look remaining in his eyes.
>Then he takes a deep sigh, turning his attention back to you.
> “So. She said I need to bring you straight back, but I can just drop you off at home instead. Tell her something about you being tired or gross after the trip or something.”
>>
>>28732959

>You can’t help but feel a happy relief at avoiding your mom for just a little longer.
>You agree, to his proposal, and in the dark of the car, you can almost make out a small smile.

> There were these girls you knew in high school, girls with shit boyfriends.
>The kind that would cheat on them, scream at them for little things, whatever.
>Enough stories persisted, and you’d seen them with too many tears or bruises to convince you that they were just stories.
>But whenever these girls would manage to make some sort of separation from these jerks, even if it was just being dumped, they’d always run back to them with their arms wide open.
>All because they gave some meek apology, or bought some roses.
>You’d never really got it, until you thought of your dad:
> every once in a while, he’d do something cool like this, which, combined with the loneliness from his absence, made you want to accept him into your life again.
>But you took a lesson from those girls: nothing but pain came from that.
>So, even if you enjoyed the rare times he did something cool, you forced yourself to remember all the abandonment and neglect.
> As you opened the door and gave him a slight goodbye, you thought of all the years he’d been gone, and successfully stomped out the begins of filial affection.
>He wasn’t your dad, that was something he’d failed at, long ago.
>And you weren’t about to let him back in, just because he’d done something nice for you.
>>
>>28732959
>She said I need to bring you straight back, but I can just drop you off at home instead.
do they not live together? I forget his explanation
>>
>>
>>28733826
hold me sweetie.
>>
File: 1280746.jpg (807KB, 2637x1573px) Image search: [Google]
1280746.jpg
807KB, 2637x1573px
>>
>>28733052

she's at the party. Wrote that a bit bad.
>>
>>28734726
ah okay. from how he phrased it yeah it sounded as if one of HER parties is at her house. plus it's baffling that she'd want anon taken to her party.
>>
File: 1279325.jpg (603KB, 1280x940px) Image search: [Google]
1279325.jpg
603KB, 1280x940px
>>28734896
I think that's the main idea behind her making him stick around. So she could look like a mother for reputation's sake
>>
>>28732970
>>He wasn’t your dad, that was something he’d failed at, long ago.
>>And you weren’t about to let him back in, just because he’d done something nice for you.
Right in the sternum
>>
>>28734911
a mother that invites her 17 year old son to parties that have evidently lasted all night
>>
File: pony.png (198KB, 1051x743px) Image search: [Google]
pony.png
198KB, 1051x743px
>>
>>
File: ice cream.png (195KB, 651x817px) Image search: [Google]
ice cream.png
195KB, 651x817px
>>
>>28736133
>bucket
that.. is a rotisserie pan
>>
File: ccg.jpg (67KB, 169x225px) Image search: [Google]
ccg.jpg
67KB, 169x225px
>>
File: yawwn_by_tsitra360-d745eg7.jpg (201KB, 600x769px) Image search: [Google]
yawwn_by_tsitra360-d745eg7.jpg
201KB, 600x769px
>>
>>28584679
That love is underaged and is beastiality
>>
>>28732970

>You hoist your suitcase out of the trunk, and lug it up to the opening garage door.
>You wave him goodbye, and think you see him do the same from his car before driving off.
>Before you unlock and enter the front door, you’re met with a silence only interrupted by distant cars.
>Story of your life, you think as you enter your house and the heavy quiet remains.
>You reflect grimly on that double-bind as you march up the stairs to your room.
>You need a family more than anything
> -this was made apparent on your trip-
> but your awful parents only make things worse by being there.
>The rare visits of your dad just make his absences cut more, and your mother…
>Well, there was never a good moment around her.
>You were damned if they were gone, and damned if they weren’t.
>You drag your suitcase over to your room, then kick it over.
>No way are you unpacking that now.
>The only thing you need now is your handhelds, which you retrieve from the front pouch.
>The familiar neon green numbers of your clock reads 9:23, but it feels much later than that.
>Turning on, you spend the next few hours with your pal Pikachu, until you finally fall asleep.

> The next day goes predictably, with you lounging about in your room, trying not to go out.
>Your mother entered in late in the evening, angrily complaining about your father’s minute rebellion and accusing you of disobedience for not telling him to take you anyway.
>>
>>28740150

>Apparently these parties of hers were family events, and she was some kind of hero for trying to keep the Orange family name high in the Social Register.
>Towards the end of twenty minutes, your anger had built up to the point where you couldn’t keep it in.

“Shut the fuck up!”
>You rose from your bed, taking a menacing step towards her.
>Your mother wasn’t exactly tall, and the illusion of towering over her wasn’t that difficult to achieve.
>Your eyes narrow and your mouth bares teeth in a hateful sneer.
>There’s more you want to say, but the terror in her eyes seems like it’s enough to get her out, which you consider an acceptable end.
>All your previous attacks had been passive-aggressive at best, and during the start of her lecture, you’d just looked vacant, so the sudden ploy at intimidation had caught her completely off guard.
>She mumbled something more about disrespect and fled the room, the middle-aged dilettante having no way to defend herself against open aggression.
>It wasn’t really a choice this time, which stood out to you.
>Usually, you had the patience to bear it;
> it was something you were used to.
>>
>>28740157

>But this last week, which was just so incredible and amazing, somehow made everything here worse.
>Life had been real for a week, had been vivid, instead of this plain, forgettable drudgery.
>How could you tolerate any of this after what you’d just been through?
>You knew how good it could be now, and you knew that you could be happy;
> accepting a life like this wasn’t even an option.
>Part of you feels guilty about the attack, but its small enough to ignore.
>She’s had it coming a long time now;
> and if she was gonna keep you here, it wasn’t gonna be as the perfect son she’d envisioned.
>That much, at least, you had control over.

> You think of texting Apple Bloom, or maybe calling her.
>But the thought of it scares you too much to try.
>She wasn’t here, and it was killing you.
>And if you did talk to her, what would come of that?
>It’d be great, sure, but wouldn’t that only worsen your situation?
>Why would you remember her if it only served to remind you how shitty everything here was?
>You were alone again.
>You were stuck at this house again.
>With a pit in your stomach and a massive headache, you reach for your phone and turn it off.
>>
>>28740165

--------------------------------------

> Fumbling with her ticket, she presented it to an angry old man, who hastily waved her on.
>She’d never been on one of these Greyhound things, although she had used public transportation from time to time.
>The air was cold and dry, so she pulled her coats tighter around her.
>They didn’t help much, but getting on the shaky bus seemed to do some good.
>A few more passengers step on, and the bus takes off.
>The trip takes most of the day, and multiple times she pities Anon for having to spend almost a full day on this lonely bus, being driven away from his real home.
>She wasn’t sure how much this trip would help, but she was certain it’d be worth it nonetheless.
>Things hadn’t been quite the same since he’d left, which was what really prompted the trip.
>The bus creaked to a stop, and the driver announced her stop.
>As she got up, a youngster grinned and offered her a hand, but she declined.
>Stepping off the bus, she hailed a cab, and told him the address.
>It drove wildly, and a few times she was worried that she’d crash before her quest ended.
>>
>>28740173

>Finally, the crazy vehicle stopped, and she handed him a wad of cash, then escaped into the darkening streets.
>Not necessarily safer, but at least she wouldn’t be flung from side to side inside a metal deathtrap.
>She looked at the mountainous building in front of her, one Goliath among many.
>Checking the address she’d been given, she confirmed that this was the right one.
>Walking in, she asked the first secretary she found where she could find Mr. Orange.
>When asked for ID, and being told it was standard procedure, she confirmed that she was indeed the Ms. Apple that had made the appointment.
>The secretary had given her a confused look, the southerner not looking like his usual clients, but told him he’d be ready shortly.
>A few agonizing minutes later, and he was ready for her to come up.
>She entered the elevator, the pure, sterile metal making her long for the gentle, organic life of her hometown.
>A small ding preceded the opening of the elevator doors, and she walked out of it and into the office of Anon’s dad.
>>
>>28740157
sure as fuck doesnt sound like a family event.
god, I wish it had worked that way when I did that. my mom reacts really badly to being scared by a large male.
>>28740173
oh holy shiiiiit
>>28740182
oh shit oh shit is it what i'm thinking? could it be?
>>
File: 1281228.png (642KB, 3974x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1281228.png
642KB, 3974x5000px
>>
File: 1275272.png (2MB, 7000x8077px) Image search: [Google]
1275272.png
2MB, 7000x8077px
>>
>>28741674
What's the opposite of pictures for ants?
>>
File: 1245070.jpg (108KB, 729x552px) Image search: [Google]
1245070.jpg
108KB, 729x552px
>>
>>
File: 1423171180406.jpg (1MB, 4914x2579px) Image search: [Google]
1423171180406.jpg
1MB, 4914x2579px
>>
>>
File: magic.png (1MB, 2045x1643px) Image search: [Google]
magic.png
1MB, 2045x1643px
>>
File: Time Bloom.png (1MB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Time Bloom.png
1MB, 1200x1500px
>>
>>
File: 1282210.png (536KB, 1500x767px) Image search: [Google]
1282210.png
536KB, 1500x767px
>>
>>28740182

> The way you’re stuck to your bed is reminiscent of a sick person;
> nothing could force you out of it except the occasional meal.
>There’s nothing you want to do, nothing that seems worth it.
>You know Apple Bloom would probably encourage you to get up and go out, but you just don’t have the strength without her and her family.
>Besides, you don’t want to think of her right now.

> The days pass quickly, as soon as you find something to occupy your time with.
>You were already something of a hermit before your vacation, but now it was worse than ever.
>Whoever texted or called you was getting a dead line, and you intended on keeping it that way.
>You blew through Far Cry 3 and finished a couple different runs through Pokémon Emerald and Leafgreen with only a couple cursory visits to the kitchen.
>The solitude you’d achieved by thrusting your mother out, though it had been a long-standing goal, just felt lonely.
>The vacation had ruined the things you’d normally enjoy;
> now that you knew what actual happiness felt like, merely getting by no longer had any hold on you.
>Right now, the only thing you were focused on was drowning yourself in these games; anything that couldn’t make you forget about your predicament replaced with a game that could do better.
>This might have gone on forever if a persistent knocking at your door hadn’t forced you out of your cloudy daze.
>The loud knocks don’t quit, and start mixing with the doorbell.
>It’s pretty early in the afternoon, a time when both parents are out, so it shouldn’t be for them.
>When you get down to the door and open it, one of your more obnoxious friends appears in the space.

> “Anon, my man! What’s going on!?”
>He’s got some people behind him, which you guess are your friends too.
>You mumble a hello to them, and he extends his hand for a high five.
>>
>>28748632

>Your hand meets his, then he does some other weird thing, after which you realize is your dumb secret handshake.
>He gives you a ‘what gives,’ expression, and you toss him a bored apology.

“Uh, sorry man, I’m a little out of it.”
>Immediately he puts on this huge grin and tells you:

> “Well, of course! You just spent a week in Hicksville!”
>He turns to his friends
> -your friends-
> and seemingly talks to them.
> “I know I’d need some time to recover if I’d been forced to spent all that time with a buncha hillbillies!”
>They laugh at that, except for this one girl in the back.
>The girl you’d had kind of a crush on before you’d left.
>She just stares at you, a concerned look on her face.
>Not really sure of how to respond to that, your feelings for her having disappeared a while ago, you glance over at the speaker.
>His hand finds your shoulder and grasps it, hard.
> “Come on, man, I know just what you need.“
>And before you can say or do anything, you’re pulled out of your house.
>With a sigh, you turn and lock the door, then go and follow the raucous troupe;
> you don’t want to go, but you don’t want to stay either.
>There’s just not enough strength in you to make a decision for either;
> you’re pulled along, and that’s that.

> The first place they take you to is The Bee’s Nest, a club you used to frequent.
>The music’s loud enough that you can’t really hear anything, and the servers are cute enough.
>Or, they were.
>You’re becoming less and less aware of the girls around you, with their heavily painted faces and clothes that barely hang on.
>Stuck in your mind is a picture of Apple Bloom on your last date.
>>
>>28748643

>She had on those jean overalls with that plain white shirt underneath, and barely any makeup; nothing you’d see any of these girls wearing, but still so far above anything they had to offer.
>There was a fake bar in this place, which pandered mostly to high schoolers, and so didn’t have much more than a couple sodas to offer.
>You slump down on it and order a coke from the bartender.
>The dude’s tall and big, some football player from your high school.
>He doesn’t say a word to your order, fetching it in silence; kinda reminds you of Big Mac in that way.
>Your thoughts turn to the Apples, and then to the smallest member of the clan.
>A sneer of frustration crosses your face, and you barely keep your fist from pounding the table.
>Why couldn’t you just stop thinking of her?

> You go out to the floor and try to dance, but nothing really comes to you.
>If anything, you look dumber than you normally do, and retire early.
>Luckily, the friends accompanying you were terrible too, and so you didn’t end up with any spotlight.
>As you left, they followed your lead to the bar.
>A drink or too passes, and a few of them try to make conversation with you.
>This is just as awkward as your last set of motions, and pretty soon, they don’t really try.
>The leader of the pack, the one who dragged you out here, signals for every to head out, and the lot of you find yourselves outside the pulsing metal doors.

> “Alright, I think my buddy Anon here needs something a little stronger to get over that trip. I mean jeez, who’d a thought he’d be that traumatized?”
>He puts an emphasis on every syllable of traumatized, and everybody laughs, except you and that girl, who keeps up her worried expression.
>>
>>28748651

“Actually, I think I’m gonna bail a little early tonight.”
>He face looks downright tragic at your denying his request, which is honestly kind of shocking.

> “What? Come on, man, this is your welcome back party! You can’t ditch that?”
>Jeez, you didn’t expect your presence to matter this much to them.
>It’s not enough to make you stay, but you do come up with an excuse in the hopes that he won’t be too offended.

“Man, I got sick over the trip, and I’m still not much better. Let’s catch up some other time, when I don’t have like, one foot in the grave.”
>You try to make it sound as natural as possible, but it still feels robotic in your ears.
>Luckily, the guy takes it, and renames the party in your favor:

> “Alright, everybody! Back to my place for the Get-Well-Anon party!”
>They whoop and cheer, excited about the probably illicit substances that await them, and start off.
>Except for that one girl who’d been looking at you.
>Before you turn and head home, she reaches out and grabs your hand.

> “Are you okay?”
>Her voice is wavering, as if she’s nervous.

“Yeah, just a little…”
>You don’t finish the sentence.
>There just doesn’t seem to be a point.
>She doesn’t look satisfied with your answer:

> “Um… ok.
>”Hope you feel better.”
>You nod, giving her a weak attempt at a smile, and she turns and runs to catch up with the group, but not without looking back over her shoulder.
>You probably should have been nicer to your friends today, maybe made an attempt to have fun.
>After all, these were the people you were stuck with.
>Heaving a deep sigh, you make plans of what you’d do next time.
>Coming home, still in that depressive haze, you notice a package with your name written all over it in bright red.
>The letter attached says it’s from Apple Bloom.
>>
wasn't expecting this direction.. i'm not sure if I relate to this or not. god, I hope I don't.. i feel like I might..
>>
File: 1273129.png (95KB, 283x290px) Image search: [Google]
1273129.png
95KB, 283x290px
Really good update. I feel it
>>
File: 1456941138336.gif (557KB, 400x374px) Image search: [Google]
1456941138336.gif
557KB, 400x374px
>>
File: 1017975.png (457KB, 800x980px) Image search: [Google]
1017975.png
457KB, 800x980px
>>
>>28741720
Pictures for eleph ants.
>>
File: serious magic.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
serious magic.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>28750408
nice
>>
File: chemistry.png (479KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
chemistry.png
479KB, 900x900px
>>
File: what (2).png (125KB, 199x353px) Image search: [Google]
what (2).png
125KB, 199x353px
>>
>>28748659

> Without hesitation, you rush upstairs to open it.
>Even if your parents weren’t here, your room still felt like the only place you could have this present.
>Your footfalls are heavy on the exotic carpets, still bearing shoes that couldn’t care less about the dirt they spread.
>Finding your door, you slam it shut in your excitement, then hope that wasn’t sufficient cause for a lecture.
>Shaking off the mild dread, you bring the package over to your bed and tear into it.
>The bright red wrapping paper gives you no difficulties, unlike the thick line of ribbon that encircles the package multiple times.
>After failing to untie the knot, pull off the string, and bite through it, you head over to your desk and grab some scissors.
>Freeing the present from the shiny trappings, you’re left with a plain brown box with duct tape over the opening folds.
>Geez, how much protection did this box need?
>You use the cutting edge of the scissors to open the box, and open the brown flaps.

> Inside the somewhat large cardboard box is something purple, with what looks like white lining.
>It’s cramped within, the object having been squished in there in order to make it fit.
>Your first guess is a cushion of some king, maybe a stuffed animal.
>As you grab ahold of it and pull it out, it becomes apparent that it’s a small, rectangular pillow.
>The main body is purple and the white fuzzy stuff is indeed its lining.
>The back is plain, with nothing on it.
>The front has a huge pink felt square in the center of it, concentric to the whole.
>>
>>28754016

>In the middle of this is a shape which, after some staring, looks to be a combination of an apple and a heart;
> in reality, it’s a lumpy looking heart with a stem and two leaves coming out the top.
>Its color is a deep crimson, like her hair.
>Four letters -well, three and one sign- are stitched into the center of this with thick white string:
> ‘AB + A.”
>Apple Bloom and Anon.

> Your grin, wider than you have in these last few days spent in the city.
>You hug the little pillow, pressing it tightly into your chest.
>You can almost feel her here, her presence alive in her gift.
>Small tears manifest at the edge of your eyes, warning of an incoming deluge.
>Fuck, you missed her.
>Unable to count the blurry days that have passed, all you can say is that it’s been far too long.
>Memories of her golden eyes, that rosy, curly hair come alive with the pillow, which somehow smells like her.
>You squeeze it even tighter, trying to fight back the despair coming down on you.
>A sniffle emerges against your will, and you breathe in deeply, trying to calm yourself down.
>Before you’d left, there was a strength you’d drawn on, not necessarily coming from her.
>You can take this.
>You can be strong, if only for her.
>Sitting up straight, you blink back your tears.
>There’d come a time when you saw her again, and when you did, you didn’t want to be some wreck that couldn’t live without her.
>You had to be something she could look up to, like she’d done during that vacation.

> Just as you’re wiping away the final traces of wetness from your eyes, a knocking comes from your door.
>Your heart sinks;
> this is almost certainly about you slamming your door.
>>
>>28754022

>Hoping to deal with this in a calm way
> -blowing up at your parents isn’t going to work every time-
> you take a few deep breaths before answering.

“Come in!”
>The door creaks open, revealing the face of your dad.
>His eyes are wide with that inquisitive, slightly mocking expression he often wears.
>But this time it seems a little softer, as if he were sad about something.
>It’s a little confusing;
> never seeing your dad, you never really saw him cry.
>Whenever something upsetting happened, he would just shut himself up in his office or room.

> “Hey, son.”
>The voice matches the tone of his body language:
> quiet and slightly morose.
>Geez, what could happen that would make him act this way around you?
>Was someone dead?

“Is someone dead?”
>You ask, mostly sarcastic.
>His face takes on a bewildered look, before giving an astonished:

> “What? No! Why would you…”
>He stops his query midsentence, dropping back into that weary look from before.
> “Nevermind. There was something I wanted to talk to you about.”
>Moving over to the bed, he sits down on the edge of it.
>He opens his mouth to speak, but then his eyes find the embroidered pillow you’d just received.
> “Oh, was that the present in the mail? Gosh, that sure looks like something.”
>Suddenly irritable, you push the pillow off the bed, out of sight.

“What do you want, dad?”
>Your eyes are probably a little puffy, and you’re not exactly in the mood for having your life pried into.
>Especially when that part of your life is the best girl you’ve ever known and the prier is your absentee father.
>>
>>28754031

>His typical absence usually protects him from all the barbs you’ve prepared, and so he’s a little taken aback by the sudden venom.
>For the second time, he turns his attention back to whatever somber subject he’d been preparing for.

> “I, um. I’m not really sure how to say this, so I’ll start from the beginning.
>”Your mother told me that you wanted to stay at Sweet Apple Acres. Is that right?”
>You nod slowly, narrowing your eyes in your suspicion of something being up.
>What’s he after?
>Your dad continues on, taking the vague head bobbing as a yes.
> “Ok. She also told me that she said no, because we need you in our life, and that there was nothing for you there. Is that true?”
>A part of you wants to tell him everything, how there was so much good there, and how you finally found a place you could fit in.
>But you’re still wary of him, so you hold your tongue.
>Instead, you try and get some more information out of him.

“Why are you asking me this?”
>He looks at the wall and sighs, scratching the back of his head.

> “Uh, the thing is… your mother is not always the most truthful person. And when I picked you up, something seemed different about you. I can’t really say what…”
>He drops off on this last word, looking down at his knees for a moment, then starting again.
> “But I don’t know. My point is…
>”No, what I came up here to ask you was: do you want to go back down there?”
>>
>>28754022
shit, my heart.
>>28754039
oh snaaap i knew anon's dad was a good dad
>>
File: very fast filly.jpg (604KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
very fast filly.jpg
604KB, 1200x900px
>>
File: Apple Bloom and Orchard Blossom.png (225KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Apple Bloom and Orchard Blossom.png
225KB, 512x512px
>>28754022
That's hecka sweet
>>28754031
>>28754039
oh snap I also kinda feel sad for Anon's dad
>>
>>28755644
Me too. sad-dad stuff like this always gets me
>>
File: 4 s e x u a l .jpg (130KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
4 s e x u a l .jpg
130KB, 700x700px
>>
File: 1141765.jpg (176KB, 1280x1680px) Image search: [Google]
1141765.jpg
176KB, 1280x1680px
>>
I will marry this pony.
>>
File: Christmas Bloom.png (370KB, 658x560px) Image search: [Google]
Christmas Bloom.png
370KB, 658x560px
>>
>>28757692
And I'll fuck her when you're at work working your ass off to put food on the table.
>>
File: socks.png (1MB, 6000x6000px) Image search: [Google]
socks.png
1MB, 6000x6000px
>>
File: Valentine.png (76KB, 765x796px) Image search: [Google]
Valentine.png
76KB, 765x796px
>>
File: love bloom.png (1MB, 1200x1230px) Image search: [Google]
love bloom.png
1MB, 1200x1230px
>>
>>28754039

“Yes.”
>Your plan of not showing your hand disappears at the entrance of that question.
>The words come out of your mouth faster than you can think, and you almost cover your mouth in shock after you’d done it.
>Instead, you just stare at him worriedly, hoping desperately that this won’t be used against you.
>All your dad does is look back at his knees and chuckle.

> “Heh. Guess you really liked that place, huh.”
>You nod, unable to say anything more. Is he going to reverse the decision?
>You’re not brave enough to hope for that, even though you couldn’t want anything more than that.
>Your father looks at you directly, casting off the apparent sorrow for seriousness.
> “You great-aunt came to me yesterday. I guess she goes by Granny Smith now.”
>He shakes his head, trying to push off the old memories of his aunt and focus on the matter at hand.
> “She said you should be living back with the Apples. Now, I was pretty shocked at that.”
>He smiles a little bit, a humorous look on his face:
> “It isn’t every day an elderly lady walks into your office and asks for your kids. But all joking aside, she made a few good points. We talked for a while about you-”

“What’d you say?“
>You can’t help but interrupt. He shakes his head.

> “Sorry, but that’s between me and her. Don’t worry about that.
>”Anyway, she gave me a different story than I’d heard from your mother.
>”And I don’t mean to insult her, but my wife can be a little oblivious to people around her.”
>He grimaces as he says this, obviously feeling more bitter than he’s showing.
>>
>>28761066

>But then he cheers up, just barely, and looks at you candidly:
> “So I wanted to ask you about this.
>”Do you think it’d be better if you lived with your great-aunt her grandchildren?”
>The understanding in his eyes is too much, and all those emotions at the gate pass through.
>You start telling him of how great it was being there, how you felt like you’d had caring siblings, and the friends you’d made.
>You try to keep from saying anything that would suggest you don’t consider him and your mom as family, but the implication does come out.
>The stories of all the fun outings you’d had, all the good moments, and the affection you’d had, fill the air while your dad nods his head.
>You finish with the comfortable morning you’d had in the rain, breathless from the desperate outpouring of the events.

> “Uh-huh.
>” Yeah, I figured something like that had happened.
>”I think your great-aunt might have reported it a little better than your mother, to be honest.”
>The promise of going back is still hoped for, but his failure to address it cause it to flicker.
>For a few horrible moments, you wonder if you poured your heart out for no reason at all.
>But then he addresses it.
> “Truth be told, having you come back here wasn’t your mother’s call.
>”That’s something that’s up to me.
>”And while I probably would have done the same as her, you should have called me.”
>You suppress the urge to tell him he probably wouldn’t pick up his phone.
> “However, after hearing from your great-aunt, I’m beginning to think that she may be right.”
>He gets up and walks over to your window, wearing a troubled expression.
>>
>>28761071

“About what?”

> “About your home being with them.
>It wasn’t an easy thing to hear, but it sounded like you really found a place with them.
>”And as for here,”
> he gestures to the house,
> “I know it isn’t the best home. I, um.”
>He stops, trying to find the strength to go on.
> “I know I haven’t always been there for you.
>”In fact, I’ve missed out on a pretty good chunk of your life.”
>He looks into your eyes, all the practicing of this conversation failing him now.
> “What I’m trying to say is, I know I haven’t been a very good father.
>”And I know what your mother can be like.
>”So, since you’ve only got a few months before you’re a fully-fledged adult, I don’t see anything wrong with letting you stay down there.
>”I expect you’d be moving out on your 18th anyway, and I don’t see any point in keeping you here any more than you want to.”

> For a moment, you don’t say anything.
>All you can do is stare up at him in shock.
>No way is this happening to you.
>He seems to understand your reaction somewhat, giving a weak nod.
>At that little affirmation, the dream come true, you dash forward and give you father a voluntary hug for the first time in a long time.
>>
>>28761077

>Your dad had more or less resigned himself to a life without a son, and so didn’t expect any kind of affection from you.
>Upon the grateful squeeze, he laughs softly, and tentatively returns the embrace.
>It ends a moment later, both parties happy for the gifts given them.
>Then he stands up, brushing off his pants and clearing his throat.

> “Alright. Well, I’ll go give them a call and tell them you’re up for it.”
>The moment he leaves, you reach down and pick up the pillow, squeezing it tight.
>You’re going back!
>You’re going back!
>Unable to contain one iota of excitement, you leap off you bed and engage in the silliest dancing you’d ever done.
>You pump your arms in a cheerleader-like victory, offering silent ‘Woo!s” to the room.
>You’re going back!
>You take the edges of the pillow and start doing a makeshift two-part dance with it, the same kind of swing you’d done with Apple Bloom in the park.
>You’re going back!
>Another few leaps of joy bring your energy low enough to realize you’d left your phone off.
>What if they tried to talk to you?
>You dive over to the drawer with your phone in it and extract it.
>Turning it on, you find more than a few messages left from strange numbers.
>The first of each announces their names as AJ, Apple Bloom, and even Big Mac.
>You read them all, texting back Big Mac and AJ, then preparing to call Apple Bloom. Before you can hit “call,” a text from your father comes through:

> “They’re coming up tomorrow to get you.”
>>
>>28761077
>oh man he'd better hug hi- YES!
shit i needed these good feels
>>
>>28761138
Yeah, me too! I really like this update. These are feels I can really appreciate.

Sorry for ever doubting you, SG. I'm just easily swept along with the emotions in the story. It's very good.
>>
File: EQG Bloomy Dance.gif (484KB, 386x523px) Image search: [Google]
EQG Bloomy Dance.gif
484KB, 386x523px
>>28761085
>>
File: 1467047361803.jpg (206KB, 1280x797px) Image search: [Google]
1467047361803.jpg
206KB, 1280x797px
>>
File: gotta pee.png (142KB, 600x550px) Image search: [Google]
gotta pee.png
142KB, 600x550px
>>
File: 01.png (742KB, 1000x718px) Image search: [Google]
01.png
742KB, 1000x718px
Bloomy a cute
>>
>>28763240
I'd love to, but how exactly do you bloomy a cute?
>>
>>28763396
By cuteing a bloomy duh
>>
>>28761066
I wonder if we'll learn about what Anon's dad and Granny were talking about later, would be interesting.
>>
File: ninjaBloom.png (746KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
ninjaBloom.png
746KB, 900x900px
>>
File: favorite season.png (343KB, 1100x765px) Image search: [Google]
favorite season.png
343KB, 1100x765px
>>
File: a typical night for SG.gif (143KB, 519x377px) Image search: [Google]
a typical night for SG.gif
143KB, 519x377px
Get hype. And don't you let this thread die before tonight.
>>
I'm proud that none of these threads have died prematurely, over all this time. Even when the board was flooded with Glimmer spam those few times, we stayed up until reaching bump or image limit. Feels good.
>>
File: b80c5e7a73dc17421f5193e38d129257.jpg (209KB, 716x1094px) Image search: [Google]
b80c5e7a73dc17421f5193e38d129257.jpg
209KB, 716x1094px
What to do when Anon isn't there.
>>
File: 1284262.png (634KB, 1188x738px) Image search: [Google]
1284262.png
634KB, 1188x738px
>>
>>28761085

> Muting another victorious cheer, you go back to Apple Bloom’s number and hit ‘call.’

> “Anon?”

“I’m coming back!”
>She gives a girlish scream in response, prompting you to hold the phone away from your ear for a moment.

> “No way!”

“Yeah!
“My dad just said I could!”
>You can barely talk through your smile, which stretches from ear to ear.
>It almost hurts to be this happy.

> “Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!
>”When are you coming over?”
>Her excitement is palpable, and you can tell that her smile is just as wide as yours.
>You tell her you’re coming over tomorrow, and she immediately begins telling you everything you’re gonna do with her over the summer.
>The way she lists everything makes it sound like she’s planned this before, and merely reciting it now.
>You can’t remember what made you shut off your phone, remove yourself from that beautiful voice.
>The notes work their way deep within you, the silver bells the most perfect music you’d ever heard.
>Each word brings you a deeper peace, granting you a fullness you’d never felt before now.
>For now, there was no threat of losing her:
> you were going to be with her, and nothing was gonna stop you.
>She tells you all the plans she’s made during the summer, and your schedule begins to grow with activities you can hardly wait for.
>Swimming in the old swimming hole, meeting Sweetie Belle’s sister, going camping at a nearby forest, maybe even trying something they call Mooncider.
>>
>>28768390

>Your heart beats so quickly, the moment still seeming like some thin dream to be popped in a moment.
>The minutes fly by, your heart soaring above the clouds and resting the brilliant sunshine of her words.
>You can barely concentrate on what she says with how excited you are, the feeling going beyond any kind of high.
>The sweet tones of your favorite girl start to lull you to sleep, the daydreams of a future spent with the Apples nearly becoming true dreams.
>Then she has to go, citing an early morning ordered by AJ.
>You bid her a goodnight, and tell her you love her.

> “I love you too.”
>And then the click signals her departure.
>Inside, you’re about to explode with joy. Immediately you start over to your dresser, tossing great heaps of clothes on your bed.
>You sprint downstairs to the laundry room and pick up two big suitcases, then rush upstairs just as fast. In a rush greater than any dose of candy could give you, you fill it up with everything you’d need, then set them by the door.
>You’ve still got way more energy than you know what to do with.
>There’s not much you can do, so you just collapse on your bed and play some video games.
>It’s nothing more than a placeholder, something to bring you from one moment to the next.
>But for now, that’s completely fine.
>All you want is for tomorrow to come.
>Eventually the excitement wears off, the resulting crash leaving you sleeping with a Venusaur shining brightly on your chest, waiting for orders.
>>
>>28768399

> You wake up in a daze, still not fully cognizant, but still noticing some weight lifted off you.
>When you get out of bed to brush your teeth, you notice the packed suitcases at your door.
>A new rush and ecstasy blows through you upon the recollection of yesterday’s events.
>The majority of the day is filled with restlessness, playing video games while glancing at the window every few seconds.
>The continual lack of Apples in your driveway is distressing, each failure of them to appear creating a sinking feeling in your gut.
>It’s not anything major, just a small voice telling you that they won’t show, that it’s not gonna happen.
>You struggle to fight it off, sacrificing the day’s hours to your games with as little thought as possible given to it.
>Every nerve feels like its lit up with energy, even after hours of waiting.
>Occasional trips for food are unwillingly taken when the hunger pangs grow stronger than the need to keep your driveway in view.
>Each time you pop something in the microwave, and rush back upstairs when it’s over.
>The electricity within you never fades completely, the image of Apple Bloom always starting you back up whenever you’ve grown somewhat complacent.
>And then, right after coming back from the bathroom, there’s a van in your driveway.
>Voices from below report of your dad’s presence, along with AJ and Granny Smith. Still no sound of your favorite cousin of all.
>You speed downstairs, and engulf AJ the moment she enters your sight. She returns the gesture, squeezing you for all you’re worth.
>Once she lets go, you can see her huge smile, happier than you’d ever seen her.
>You turn to Big Mac, and offer him a firm handshake.
>Even though you feel more vibrant and energetic than ever before, you still manage to refrain from hugging the guy;
> he’s definitely not that kinda guy. Instead, you grin and vigorously shake his hand:

“Welcome to the Big Apple, Big Mac.”
>>
>>28768406

>He responds to the hearty handshake, chuckling softly at the terrible pun.
>Before you can do anything more, he pulls your hand and wraps you in the burliest hug ever. It ends after one bone-crushing moment, the big lug laughing at the pained sounds you’d made.
>Unable to hold off, you ask where the other members are.

“Where’s Granny?
“And, uh, Apple Bloom?”
>You try not to forget the former in all your excitement to see the latter.

> “Granny’s staying home; travelin’ ain’t too good for her.
>”And Apple Bloom’s out back, waiting for you.”
>Rocketing out the back door, you see Apple Bloom standing by one of the young oak trees.
>You looked at Apple Bloom as if for the first time.
>The teenage girl couldn’t have been more than a couple feet away, one or the both of you closing the distance without notice.
>It was her eyes that caught yours, the first aspect to capture you.
>They were large, the wide, inimitable position that accompanies honest hope.
>The color wasn’t yellow, not quite; the hue was darker, but the shining, naked excitement that made its home in those eyes brought out a gleaming gold to them.
>Within those sparkling amber pools resides two dilated pupils aimed directly at you.
>The pale white encircling the hypnotizing circles, by some trick of the eye, seemed to borrow the light hues of the gold within and tan without.
>>
>>28768417

>The eye itself was carefully and exquisitely lined with the thinnest black trim and curled lashes barely accentuated, the light makeup providing a perfect frame for her perfect eyes.
>Staring into the two perfect globes, you felt as if you had met some molten image of an Egyptian God, the sandy tones recalling a stylized drawing of Cleopatra.
>Only these eyes were not bound by the haughty half-glare of the proud ruler, but the open, embracing gaze of a friend.
>As she continued her responding stare, the open, almost awestruck form of her eyes settled into a more elliptical shape, crinkled at the edges, as a great grin crossed her face.

> Your sight lingered on those royal visions before slowly falling to the nose below.
>The perfection of a nose had never been a subject to cross your mind, your interests lying aside the sphere of art.
>But here you found what you would call such, the small, adorable nose shocking you with an appreciation for a usually overlooked aspect.
>The sides and lower edges did not have the deep inclines that framed craggier, harder faces.
>Instead, her soft, pale skin transitioned seamlessly into the smooth nose, speckled with little brown freckles.

> The thin, creased lines framing the ends of her cheek, accentuated by her full smile, pointed towards the sides.
>These drew your attention to the full cheeks, raised by the abundant ecstasy written on her entrancing countenance.
>They held a faint rosy tinge, perhaps from a blushing confession of her happiness to see you, perhaps from a touch of rouge in preparation for your reunion, perhaps both.
>They were almost puffy, two rounded orbs pushing out.
>>
>>28768421

>But these enhanced the childish innocence and perfection of her face, rather than making any detraction.
>This was not the emaciated face of a camera-distorted model, warped into something impossible; this was the face of a real girl, a living girl.
>These were the warm, thick cheeks of a healthy young girl, the kind you could embrace and kiss, and who could do the same for you rather than sitting frozen on a page.

> Looking to the sides of her face, you noticed the slightly larger ears poking out of the thick hair that fell alongside her plump cheeks.
>They were relatively big, not massive, but still more than expected;
> this bothered you little, the slight imperfection only confirming the reality of the vision before you.
>She looked down for a moment, brushing the hair on her right side behind her ear.
>The lobe at the bottom was unattached, and held a small hole, earrings foregone for this event.
>Pulling yourself away from the suddenly present image of brushing her hair back yourself and placing your lips on that dangling skin, the silken strands themselves fall into notice.

> The brilliant crimson of her hair was revealed in full as it bathed in the light of the evening sun.
>The thick curls, turned into ringlets for this occasion, bounced at any motion of her head.
>The undulating shadows cast by other threads created differences in the complex patterns, a range of dark pink to deep crimson emerging in the diversity of illumination.
>The thick spirals settled one on top of another, swirling like the wind of Van Gogh’s Starry Night.
>It flowed down both sides her head, alighting softly onto mostly bare shoulders.
>A heavy bundle of twirling reds keeps falling onto her spotless forehead, noticed and brushed away in moments, then falling back no sooner than it takes for her to have faith in its stay.
>>
>>28768428

> Moving downward, the crimson mouth arrests your attention like her eyes did.
>Her mouth was small from side to side, yet could still stretch widely to grant you the massive smile she now had on.
>The lips themselves were moderately large, still looking puffy during the smile.
>You could see that she’d colored them a deeper kind of pink, not the passionate crimson from your date.
>Still, the shiny curves beckoned you, the smooth “m” of the top setting your heart aflutter.
>Visions of your thumb sliding across that perfect red line, your own lips falling towards them cloud your mind;
> had you been alone, you would have recreated that moment here and now.
>Instead, you take a step back, intending to say something, but instead falling under the spell of the rest of the sweet country girl.

> She wears a small red dress, the color matching that of her irises.
>Thin straps, about half an inch wide, hug the tops of her shoulders, hiding beneath that glowing red hair.
>It’s lined thinly with white, and goes down to mid-thigh, flaring out just a bit after the waistline.
>Below this you can see tight white shorts hugging her legs to just above the knees, the shapely forms beneath evident.
>Over the waistline, she wears a little white belt with a golden buckle.
>The dress itself isn’t form-fitting, but is close enough to see the curves of her little tummy and the push of her fair breasts against it.
>Tall white socks reach close to her knee, ending in ruby red shoes to rival Dorothy’s.
>>
>>28768438

> She stands just beside a tree, whose shadow blocks the full deluge of the setting sun.
>The sunshine is cut by the curved trunk of the mighty tree.
>As such the light fell on half her body, the other half lit only by reflections of the former rays.
>The two parts, shining and glowing, were partitioned diagonally, starting at her right ear and ending just above her left knee, with the higher part being the shaded area.
>It was just so that you could see the skin of her left shoulder and arm aglow, the golden hue matching her eyes in color and gleam.

> She was beautiful.

> This was the girl that was so full of life, she could be mistaken for some deific incarnation of life itself.
>Her every smile sang like the birds of the morning, the glint of her eyes shining with the brightness and hope of a young child.
>With every motion she seemed to radiate with energy, the forward momentum of a carefree nature or a determined young man.
>She was electric, like a bolt of lightning.
>Only she stayed.
>She was here, with you.
>Though she was so much, so beautiful and so full of life, she was just as human as you or anyone else was.
>And that only made her more so!
>She was not some abstract theory, some ideal dreamed by a poet, or a superman created in the furrowed brow of a philosopher.
>She was a real girl, a living, breathing beauty that you could touch and hold and kiss and love!
>>
>>28768445

> This was the girl healed you, mended you.
>And though you weren’t perfect, it was as if a bandage had been placed over your heavy wounds.
>The first steps to healing, so desperately needed after years of being untended, laid ragged on the side of the road.
>But though so long had passed, and so many had passed you by, one had finally come to you.
>And that gentle girl, the healer who had noticed you, had been perfect.
>The streams of anger and hurt still ran in you, but the turbulence had largely fallen; the roar had become a groan, occasionally a whisper.
>And as you look inside yourself, you know that it was going to be alright.
>You’re on the mend.
>But no way would you allow this to be one-sided.
>True, she just didn’t have issues so raw and vile, but there were problems for her that were just as important.
>You are going to do whatever you can to protect that smile;
> you never really thought of yourself as that important or interesting, but you had the willpower going for you, and that’s something to trust in.
>She picked you; you are going to live up to that, and earn your appointment.
>Looking into those eyes, those that set your heart on fire, you foresee a challenge in your future to never let her down.
>And you won’t.
>>
>>28768450

> The silent gazing continues, the smiles slowly fading;
> not for any loss of happiness, but for a new, more intimate kind.
>Your eyes meet, almost somber looks taking into the importance of this moment and each other.
>How long had you known this girl who had touched you so thoroughly?
>Barely a week ago, you’d been hanging by a thread, a patchwork Frankenstein waiting for the one thread to break, followed by an instantaneous unraveling. And then the Apples had come into your life, piecing you back together.
>AJ and Granny Smith had helped you, you’d even developed a solid, though distant, relationship with the silent Big Mac.
>But Apple Bloom was the one who’d pursued you, who taken and healed you to such a degree.
>You wished vainly that your quiet gaze could show her how much she meant to you, how much you cared, and how thankful you were.
>You doubted it;
> but you were going to be this girl’s steed, knight, cousin, friend, and whatever else she needed to make her life complete.
>It wasn’t just that you owed her, but that you wanted to;
> this girl deserved the best, and you were going to be the one that makes sure she gets it.

> As you stand looking at her, for almost a minute, you remember the others inside.
>Your gaze falters, turning from your gorgeous cousin to the door.
>Perhaps you should re-enter, start packing or saying goodbye.
>But as your eyes return from the door to your cousin, it’s evident her eyes haven’t left you since she’d first begun looking at you.
>No, you won’t.
>This is the person you want to, need to be with right now.
>And this is the girl you’re going to be with right now.
>>
>>28768457

> Her arms raise, a jerky movement showing the restraint she’d placed upon it, into an empty pre-embrace.
>She smiles crookedly as she offers a hug, not being familiar with this kind of moment, and deciding a hug is the best way to welcome you back.
>She was right.
>Without hesitation you closed the distance, your legs lowering so your arms might go below hers.
>In place, you hug her tightly, then extend your bent legs, lifting the girl into the air.
>She lets out a cute
> “eep!”
> and buries her head into your neck.
>Not finished yet, you lift your left leg up and rotate it 90 degrees, then begin spinning her counterclockwise, pivoting on your feet.
>Her legs float up as you increase your speed, enough to make the excited girl laugh at the unforeseen display of affection.
>You join her, throwing your head back and laughing.
>>
>>28768466

> As you slow, and set her down, she leans into you, still grinning and giggling.
>But hey, you’re grinning like an idiot too.
>Looking down at the girl holding onto you, the good news finally catches up with you, engulfing you in the purest joy you’d felt in years.
>For it wasn’t just the joy of connection with your family, your real family, it was freedom.
>The whole trip, there’d been this fog hanging over you, never too far from the back of your mind;
> it constantly reminded you:
> “you’re still going back.
>”You still belong to the Oranges.”
>But now that cloud was broken, a future expanding out before you.
>You were going back to the Apples.
>You belonged to the Apples.
>Even if your last name remained, it didn’t matter.
>Looking into the gorgeous eyes of Apple Bloom, you knew what you really were.

> You were an Apple, to the core.
>>
>>28768475

>The End
>>
File: wFDGLTl.jpg (52KB, 500x747px) Image search: [Google]
wFDGLTl.jpg
52KB, 500x747px
>>28768478
I only jonied for the last couple days, but thanks for writing this, it was a great read.
>>
>>28768478
there was a time when success was measured in internets. if I could go back and save them all, I wouldn't have enough to award you
>>
File: 1197253.png (120KB, 455x258px) Image search: [Google]
1197253.png
120KB, 455x258px
>>28768478
This was beautiful. Totally sweet and satisfying, and good. I'm really happy right now.
>>
>>28768478
Keeping up with this story made my summer worthwhile. Thank you, SG, very well done.
>>
>>28769029
jiminy, how long has it been?
>>
>>28769499

161 days since I made the pastebin, so about 5 and a half months.
>>
>>28769550
grooof. i don't know what i'm going to do without it
>>
File: Apple Bloom stuck in a tree.gif (3MB, 1125x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Apple Bloom stuck in a tree.gif
3MB, 1125x1125px
>>28768390
>something they call Mooncider
Thanks a bunch Stayed-G. I feel happier than ever right now.
>>28768417
>>28768421
>>28768428
>>28768438
>>28768445
>>28768450
>>28768457
>>28768466
>>28768475
Muh heart
>>28768478
This was such a great and fantastic story Stayed-G. I loved every single bit of it. I give you a standing ovation from my computer and salute you.
Godspeed Stayed-G
Love you. Billions and Trillions
>>
File: Out standing.jpg (14KB, 235x223px) Image search: [Google]
Out standing.jpg
14KB, 235x223px
>>28768478
>953238 characters
>171193 words
>219 pages
>pic related
Love ya' Golden
>>
You inspired me to write some of the not-quite-only greentext i've ever written, mr remainG.
>>
>>28768478
>First thread started in April/May.
Damn, this is going to leave a gap in me. Even if there's an epilogue (please please pelase).
Should definately re-read it all later.

The ending felt a bit rushed to be honest. I'd have probably kept him there for those few months until turning 18, could have probably done something with those friends to give some better closure.
>>
>>28770478
oh sure, torture anon some more. it was too long as it is.
the lesson here is don't forget dad exists.
>>
File: 1284055.jpg (559KB, 2816x3472px) Image search: [Google]
1284055.jpg
559KB, 2816x3472px
>>
>>28770499
Come on, we know he would make it.

Who knows, maybe it's just my reading it.
>>
File: 713879.png (1MB, 8000x6643px) Image search: [Google]
713879.png
1MB, 8000x6643px
>>
File: staring into the face of life.png (435KB, 3298x4269px) Image search: [Google]
staring into the face of life.png
435KB, 3298x4269px
>>
>>28770478

It wasn't so much that I rushed when I wrote it, but more that I'm not really comfortable writing plot-scenes that don't necessitate huge description. The point of this whole thing was comfy, and so when plot demanded I made an uncomfy scene, it was just kind of weird and not really in my skillset.
>>
>>28772400
i think it was good getting lots of posts at the end anyway. it would have been weird to break that up
>>
Alright, time for some personal mushiness.

I'd like to thank all the people that have complimented my work and encouraged me over these past couple of months. I try not to be too much of a vain and needy writefag, but I still find myself looking forward to hearing what you guys have to say about this. I don't think anything's made me quite as happy as seeing those little stories and pictures being made for this thread. Not to mention the fact that this is like, the eighth thread for my story, and you guys kept every one from dying. I don't think I could finish a story if I didn't have a thread supporting me, so all those pictures and comments went a long way in making this story happen.

I started writing this story because Ponybones' story, down in the >ITHURTS thread was getting me super unhappy, and I wanted to make some sweet little Apple family story to even it out. Hence the emphasis on description and not the plot. I still can't believe how long it ended up being, and how much fun I've had coming up with ways to make these words come to life, or to bring in your ideas. Cause there was another little reason I did this: I love you guys. This board has one of the sweetest communities (underneath all the getting' mad), and this group in general was just really nice. It kinda reminded me of the Roseluck threads, which was the closest thing to Tranquility Lane I've ever seen. So I wanted to give you something nice; I don't expect a lot of people on /mlp/ to lead super okay lives, so I figured giving you guys a nice little haven on a sweet apple farm and with a cute apple girl would be a good way to show some love (Cause that's what Christians do). I'm glad you guys liked it!

Anyway, before this thread died, I just wanted to tell you all that you are awesome, and I loved spending these past months with you. Thanks to all of you who've bumped, written, or drawn, and thanks to those that read. I love you guys very, very much!
>>
>>28772512
wish more people had the balls to be mushy
>>
>>28772512
I was looking forward to this. I really appreciate it. You're the best, and I'm glad that we saw this through. All these waifu feels were very nice and sweet.

I love you and the other anons who hung around, too. I won't forget about this any time soon.
>>
>>28772512
>I started writing this story because Ponybones' story, down in the >ITHURTS thread was getting me super unhappy, and I wanted to make some sweet little Apple family story to even it out
I thought that thread was about Sweetie Belle?

But again, thanks for the story. Not really been this engrossed in a greentext since the Homecoming Anon one (long long after that finished), which even then left a couple of bad tastes, so it's great to find something that overall satisfies.
>>
>>28656402
The first paragraph in this post is a good example of one of the reasons your writing seems so mechanical to me. Look at the sentence structure. Nearly every sentence contains a participial phrase or an absolute phrase, so after a couple of lines it starts to feel repetitive. You don't see participial phrases (and absolute phrases to a slightly lesser degree) with such high incidence unless you're reading a piece of dilettantish prose or an instruction manual. Along with the "as" conjunction, this structure is most overused by inexperienced writers, especially in passages conveying action. And they don't convey quick, dynamic action well, in my opinion, besides being cold and declarative. Your writing is teeming with these things. It doesn't apply just to these two, though. Mindlessly overusing any structure is bad.

If you don't want your writing to look like something that's been spat out of an assembly line, make sure your sentences are more diverse. You can learn how by reading books by reputable authors and picking up the tricks they use. Don't be afraid to use more words than is necessary to communicate the bare idea, and simple, snappy sentences where action or emotion needs to be emphasized.
...But if you don't give a damn and just want to convert your ideas into words without too much hassle, then eh, ignore this whole rant.

Here's a line-by-line list of the structural patterns present in the portion I was referring to, in case you're interested. I excluded the one line of dialogue.
>, absolute
>, present participial
>present participial,
>, absolute
>coordinating 'and' - good
>absolute (and somewhat confusingly used),
>>
>>28773223

I wanted some happy feels, and I figured an Apple story could do that best.

>>28773224

No, I actually appreciate this. I'm pretty inexperienced, and it's been a while since I've taken English classes, so it's good to have some criticism as for how I can do better. I kind of had the feeling that my style wasn't too great once I got past fifty pages, but I wasn't really sure what to do (especially with the deadlines kind of forcing me to write fast). I'm planning on writing my next story out in its entirety before I post, and I'm hoping that'll allow me to take more time to make it good and review it. So I'll take your advice, and if you've got any authors to recommend, I'd love to hear it.
>>
>>28773224
that's greentext for you. it's really hard not to be repetitive because you're mixing prose with script format
>>
>>28773549
Yeah, it felt a bit rushed style-wise, but the story is still good.
>>
>>28773549
>I'm planning on writing my next story out in its entirety before I post.
Results may vary. Especially here where most long-term well regarded greens come from a spontanious prompt. Unless you put it on one of the generals and keep it on topic though, you might be fine.
>>
Goodbye until the epilogue. I hope I don't miss it.
Thread posts: 481
Thread images: 251

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.