[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Trixie >Changelings >again.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 13

File: 1464296717384.png (90KB, 852x652px) Image search: [Google]
1464296717384.png
90KB, 852x652px
>Trixie
>Changelings
>again.
>>
>posting earth cat
>>
>>28584475
if you didn't expect changelings, you deserve to live in the gem mines
>>
File: Starlight_plzsop.png (388KB, 539x678px) Image search: [Google]
Starlight_plzsop.png
388KB, 539x678px
>>28584475
>OP a faggot
>again
>>
>>28584475
>Manehattan
>again
Season of rehash, my friend! Gotta save that money by reusing flash assets.
>>
File: Master.png (590KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Master.png
590KB, 1500x1500px
>>28584480
I rather live in the gem mines than watching another episode of the writers using brony popular/Sethisto approved characters to garner in the crowd. This shit has gone for six seasons too long. Its fucking despicable and really annoying.

>>28584496
Dragon elections and loli griffons are good episodes so not all are rehash. i just really hate that they are over-using characters that are brony approved for the cheap thrill for the brony crowd to watch.
>>
>>28584516
trix is just for kids, she'll burn out as a character
Changelings will return as long as BugQueen is alive and unreformed
>>
>>28584516
Bla bla, go suck a dick. You joyless cynical suckers are the reason this board sucks now.
>>
>>28584576
>joyless
>cynical
>this board sucks now
>now
>implying /mlp/ is not bad with fluffy ponies and general retardation back then in the first place.
Dude, I didnt say that the episode is bad, but this Trixie/changeling characters overuse has gone far too long. You got to be an idiot not to notice that this 'playing favorites' game has gone too far.
>>
>>28584606
The changelings were never favourites of the fandom at large and them being in 3 episodes out of 100+ doesn't make them pandering.
It also makes sense to include Trixie in this (for once) because they actually established her as a friend for Starlight prior.
>>
>>28584527
Do kids actually prefer Trixie, changelings, Discord and Starlight more than mane 6?
I know it depends on each person's favor but still...
>>
>>28584606
>>28584615
Meh, Thorax kind of fucked up the changelings.

It's all fucked now. FUCK
>>
>>28584655
I want to bully Thorax.
>>
>>28584475
I like Trixie. She did nothing wrong in her first appearance.
I like changelings. I like bugs in general.
I would like to see a seasnon finale with Diamond Dongs as a main focus. I'm serious.
>>
>>28584475
Burn in hell. Post this shit in your containment thread
>>
>>28584576
No u
>>
>>28585505
No. This is what you get for not keeping to one thread with your shitty virtual divegrass crap.

:3c
>>
>>28585490
The show will never tackle the issue of slavery, human trafficking and Stockholm syndrome. Sorry.
>>
File: raw.gif (797KB, 294x296px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
797KB, 294x296px
>>28586742
Hello muchacho, what is divegrass
>>
>>28584479
>cat
>>
File: HideDiamondThreads.png (176KB, 680x545px) Image search: [Google]
HideDiamondThreads.png
176KB, 680x545px
>>28585505
>containment thread
>implying
>YFW Diamond dogs get such little attention i have never been able to post this
>>
File: What the fuck is science.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
What the fuck is science.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>28587454
I wish there was a containment thread because there's only 3 people who like diamond dogs and we all suck at creating content. Hell knows I've tried, but all they care is what kind of crap I can pull out of my ass and less about the doge itself.
>>
File: tumblr_naupocE1S21rs0wfoo8_1280.png (277KB, 943x978px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_naupocE1S21rs0wfoo8_1280.png
277KB, 943x978px
>>28587541
>3 people who like diamond dogs and they all suck at creating content.
Don't say that, there are artfags who draw DD's though they are really lacking in numbers
>>
>>28584527
>Changelings will return as long as BugQueen is alive and unreformed

So never, because Discord will kill Chrysalis in the finale
>>
File: bowie sense of loss.png (1MB, 1322x830px) Image search: [Google]
bowie sense of loss.png
1MB, 1322x830px
>>28587541
>>28587602
Eh, Art is nice but at a certain point D-dogs seem more like fanfiction and i'm sure some people have utterly forgotten they existed. We NEED them to return, even just once in a new episode.

>There will never be an episode in which the Dogs mourn the loss of their dead pack-leader
>Said pack-leader will never be a thinly veiled homage to Bowie
>Dogs will never get over it with Twilight, possibly Applejack's help.
>MLP will never use this to finally tackle the concepts of death, acceptance, and loss
>>
File: 1451791960306.png (129KB, 899x899px) Image search: [Google]
1451791960306.png
129KB, 899x899px
>>28587602
It's been 5 years. I stopped caring about how psychotic unicorns can be. This map was suppose to give us hope of seeing the world and exploring new possibilities and all we got was more unicorns acting like autists. I just... I can't. I want to see my dogs. I want to know what makes them THEM. I want to go to the gelding grotto and find out why they call it that. I want to know why the wendigos came to be. I want to know more about the dragon kingdom. I want to know why Saddle Arabians are technically horses. I want to know why Equestria's capital originated in the Everfree forest. I want to know if that's all that is left of the gryphons. I want to know why are we still playing around with the same social dogma that modern sociaty lives by. Isn't this why they made EQG for?! But really all I want to see is the diamond dogs again. Is that so bad?
>>
>>28586742
What divegrass threads? /mlp/ isn't even competing in the Autumn babby, we won the summer cup.
>>
>>28587678
Have been waiting for ages for that episode, but no Hasbro's writers has to play favorites and put Trixie and the changeling on the spotlight. Oh lets not forget the Flimflams! They showed up just last season but oh no, perhaps the fans are already missing them so lets put them in another episode and forget these villains who showed up in the original first season and was incredibly vital in show-casings Rarity's character as a strong yet lady-like qualities.
>>
File: Trixie blush re.jpg (28KB, 680x445px) Image search: [Google]
Trixie blush re.jpg
28KB, 680x445px
>>28587949
>Trixie and the changeling on the spotlight.

Changelings are kind of lame, i don't really care for them.

To be fair, i loved the comic you posted, and i always liked Trixie.

I was really hoping Trixie would return as the Diamnd dog Queen, that way we could get the best of both worlds. i would have accepted Glimmer making the dogs into her personnel army (especially since they have no cutie marks )
>>
>>28587729
Its a travesty really that they are more focusing on a more modern society of Equestria instead the exploring and medieval side of it. Yes Manehattan is good but I myself want more of ancient ruins, adventures to find long lost powers and yes more dragons, griffons and diamond dogs.
To be honest, the only way the writers can make up for the lack of diamond dogs is to make their species a series starter or a series finale villains. Seriously, their species deserve it after being neglected for this long.

I on my part, believe that Canterlot mountain was once a DD stronghold only occupied and lived in by ponies when it was abandoned for some unknown(and most likely dangerous) reason.
>>
>>28588074
Dragons. Celestial and Luna drove a dragon or groping of dragons out of the Canterhorn, where the Diamond Dogs had a kingdom come to ruin. Easy Smaug analogue. Move the capital from the Everfree to Canterlot, we have the Camelot analogue. Diamond Dog diaspora and scattering into separate kingdoms, Gem Gnoll brush wars, it writes itself.
>>
File: 2224167.png (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2224167.png
1MB, 1200x1200px
>>28588282
>it writes itself.
What a waste really, really its been a big waste that they havent used DD's this long. Hell there is not a mention of them in the show, like at all. Here is Faust, who has created and given them an original and flexible race of subterranean thugs that can be used by villains or by the mane six alike for various comical scenario's as muscles or as bodies to block harm to ponies. Hell they or a group of their kind can even be shrewed assholes who will try to betray the main six for profit but in the end they are swindled in turn or make a 180 and do a fair job with the ponies.
But yeah, all of these are wishful thinking on our part. To be honest, I am more afraid on how the nu-writers will handle the diamond dog race more than ever after all these years. I really really hope that the writers wont fuck up if the day comes that their race shows up again.
>>
>>28588359
Hope for next season, Anon.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.