[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I DIDN'T LISTEN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

I DIDN'T LISTEN
>>
>>28583759
I saw that and immediately knew the dank meme would return
>>
>>28583759
>Starlight is given a huge idiot ball, the episode

Were it any other character in her shoes, it would've been a bit better.
>>
>>28583781
>idiot ball

Are you legit retarded? She was scared of suddenly being held the chains of command again after she turned the village into an equal hellhole. No fucking shit she'd be afraid of taking command.
>>
>>28583781
>idiot ball
How many times did you rule over a small village using dark magic only to realize that your entire life philosophy was flawed and nearly led to ruining the lives of several other fellow beings?

Oh wait, you just shitpost on /mlp/ all day. Clearly the authority on how someone with that life should act in a certain situation.
>>
>>28583802
>>28583862
Not even talking about that, I'm talking all the other dumb things she did.

>I'm scared of going to the town, who shall I take... TRIXIE! She's a kind and gentle mare
>I'm eavesdropping but I'll be polite and close the door before I leave
>>
File: 1475740995099.webm (523KB, 400x204px) Image search: [Google]
1475740995099.webm
523KB, 400x204px
>>28583759
>gif
>>
>>28584067
Trixie is one of the only ponies who can really understand Glimmer. They do make a decent pair.

Closing the door can be put down to instinct. It would have basically become a reflex for her, being polite.
>>
>>28583802
OOHHH so deep and meaningful, anon. Except when you're being a shallow insecure retard who belongs in the baby crib. No, fuck that. Even babies are more confident than your autistic loser ass.
>>
File: 1154562.png (304KB, 619x625px) Image search: [Google]
1154562.png
304KB, 619x625px
>>28583759
>>28584756
This trash should *not* be laughing at my Glimglam. The real Glimmer would've turned them all to piles of ash.

I want Josh Haber's head mounted on the wall above my fireplace.
>>
>>28584917
Anon, Glimmer isn't this vindictive villain anymore who can just zap pones as she pleases. She actually has to control her autism now, much like how Twalot had to control her autism over muh books. As well as learning how to into friendship as well, considering she hadn't been that gud at it until nerdhorse showed up.

Just remember anon, ponies aren't supposed to just turn other ponies into piles of ashes. Still, why are people so afraid of Glimglam being a gud pone nowadays? Did I miss something around the halfway point of the season leading to everyone shitting on her apparently?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.